时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’ve been sober for a year. | 我已经戒酒一年了 |
[00:03] | That doesn’t erase the things that I did. | 这无法抹去我的过错 |
[00:05] | But I still care about you. | 但我还是在乎你的 |
[00:06] | Dear Jim, | 亲爱的吉姆 |
[00:07] | I thought I could be strong and brave for you, but I can’t. | 我以为我能为你勇敢坚强起来 可我做不到 |
[00:10] | I’m going away for a while, to get myself together. | 我会暂时离开 努力振作起来 |
[00:14] | Trust me, and I’ll trust you. | 你信任我 我就信任你 |
[00:16] | In the meantime, each of your tariffs will increase 25% | 现在 你们每个人的税都要加25% |
[00:19] | Reach out to Saviano and Turski. | 去联系萨维亚诺和图斯基 |
[00:21] | They’re worried about ending up like Bannion. | 他们担心自己会落得巴尼恩的下场 |
[00:23] | The old man is herding his sheep toward me. | 老家伙在把他的手下赶到我这边 |
[00:26] | Arrogant clown. | 自大的小丑 |
[00:27] | Trying to take me down! | 想扳倒我 |
[00:28] | You do not know where the edge is. | 你不知道极限在哪 |
[00:30] | Arkham Asylum? | 阿卡姆疯人院 |
[00:31] | A security guard for nut-jobs? | 去给疯子做保安 |
[00:33] | It’s that or quit. | 不是这个就得辞职了 |
[00:34] | So quit. | 那就辞职啊 |
[00:35] | That’s what they want me to do. | 他们就希望我辞职 |
[00:36] | Falcone, the mayor, | 法尔科内 市长 |
[00:37] | I’m not gonna stop, Harvey. | 我不会停手的 哈维 |
[00:39] | I’m gonna get them. | 我会抓到他们所有人 |
[00:46] | If thou neglect’st or dost unwillingly what I command, | 要是你不好好做我吩咐你做的事 或是心中不情愿 |
[00:50] | I’ll rack thee with old cramps. | 我要叫你浑身抽搐 |
[00:54] | Fill all thy bones with aches, | 叫你每个骨节里都痛起来 |
[00:58] | make thee roar | 叫你在地上打滚咆哮 |
[00:59] | that beasts shall tremble at thy din. | 连野兽听见你的呼号都会吓得发抖 |
[01:04] | Go, go. | 到你了 上 |
[01:06] | No. | 不要 |
[01:07] | Pray thee. | 我求求你 |
[01:09] | I must obey. | 我不得不服从 |
[01:12] | His art is of such power… | 因为他的法术有很大的力量… |
[01:15] | Such power… | 很大的力量… |
[01:18] | “It will control my dam’s God.” | “就是我老娘所礼拜的神明” |
[01:20] | It would control my dam’s God Setebos | 就是我老娘所礼拜的神明塞提柏斯也得听他指挥 |
[01:26] | and make a vassal of him. | 做他的仆人 |
[01:30] | So, slave, hence. | 贱奴 去吧 |
[01:34] | Hence. | 去吧 |
[01:42] | *Full fathom five my father lies* | *五寻的水深处躺着我的父亲* |
[01:48] | *of his bones are coral made,* | *他的骨骼已化成珊瑚* |
[01:54] | *those are pearls that were his eyes* | *他眼睛是耀眼的明珠* |
[02:00] | *nothing of him that doth fade* | *他消失的全身没有一处* |
[02:06] | *but doth suffer a sea change* | *不曾受到海水神奇的变幻* |
[02:12] | *into something rich and strange…* | *化成瑰宝 富丽而珍怪* |
[02:25] | Get back! | 退后 |
[02:26] | Get back. | 退回去 |
[02:30] | Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 |
[02:38] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[02:44] | This is the fourth inmate outburst | 这是你被调派到这里后 |
[02:46] | in as many weeks as you’ve been stationed here. | 发生的第四起病人暴动了 |
[02:49] | I understand this is punishment duty for you, | 我明白这差事对你是处罚 |
[02:52] | but I expect professional standards nonetheless. | 但我希望你仍然要有点专业水准 |
[02:55] | This is unacceptable, Gordon. | 这种错误是不能容忍的 戈登 |
[02:57] | Unacceptable. | 不能容忍 |
[02:58] | It’s my fault, Mr. Lang. | 是我的错 朗先生 |
[03:00] | The play was too upsetting. | 这个剧目的情绪太压抑了 |
[03:02] | We’ll stick to comedies from now on, I think. | 以后还是演喜剧吧 |
[03:04] | Thank you, Nurse Duncan. | 谢谢你 邓肯护士 |
[03:05] | It’s “Director” or “Dr. Lang,” as you prefer. | 你可以叫我”院长”或者”朗医生” |
[03:09] | Recreational activities are not pertinent to this conversation. | 此次谈话不涉及娱乐活动 |
[03:13] | Officer Gordon is responsible for security on this wing, | 戈登警卫负责本区的安全 |
[03:17] | a task which he seems unable to manage. | 而看来他无法完成这一任务 |
[03:22] | What have you to say about this, Gordon? | 你对此有什么要说的 戈登 |
[03:25] | This man needs medical attention. | 这个人需要医疗救助 |
[03:27] | I’d see to him myself, | 我倒想自己治疗他 |
[03:29] | but there’s rules. | 但是医院有规定 |
[03:30] | I dispense meds, not treatment. | 我只负责配药 不能给人治病 |
[03:33] | He needs a doctor. | 他需要医生 |
[03:35] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[03:36] | I’ll send one in. | 我去找一个来 |
[03:41] | Any more incidents, | 再发生事故 |
[03:43] | and I’ll have you placed on the remedial duty roster. | 我就安排你去治疗病房轮班 |
[03:47] | Think you can’t fall any farther? | 你以为这就是最糟了吗 |
[03:50] | Think again. | 那你就错了 |
[04:06] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[04:10] | He’s fine. | 没事了 |
[04:11] | Will be. | 会好起来的 |
[04:14] | And you? | 你呢 |
[04:15] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[04:16] | Few bruises. | 就几处擦伤 |
[04:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:21] | You’re the famous detective Jim Gordon, aren’t you? | 你就是那个有名的警探吉姆·戈登 对吗 |
[04:24] | That’s my name. I’m not sure about “Famous.” | 我是叫这名 不过算不上”有名” |
[04:27] | Notorious, then? | 那”臭名昭著”呢 |
[04:29] | Nearer the mark. | 这个比较接近 |
[04:30] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[04:32] | Leslie Thompkins. Dr. Thompkins. | 莱斯利·汤普金斯 汤普金斯医生 |
[04:37] | You work here? | 你在这儿工作吗 |
[04:38] | I’m not an inmate. | 我又不是病人 |
[04:41] | I haven’t seen you on infirmary duty before. | 以前没在医务室见过你 |
[04:43] | I work in the female ward. | 我在女病患区上班 |
[04:44] | I come over here when they’re short-handed. | 他们缺人手了我就来帮忙 |
[04:48] | All the girls are talking about you. | 姑娘们都在谈论你呢 |
[04:51] | Brave detective brought low by fighting City Hall. | 英勇警探对抗市政府 结果遭到打击 |
[04:55] | They say that, do they? | 她们是这么说的吗 |
[04:57] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make light of your situation. | 对不起 我不是想拿你的处境说笑 |
[05:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[05:03] | Personally, I think what you’re doing is admirable. | 我本人觉得你的行为很值得钦佩 |
[05:07] | I’m guarding lunatics. | 我在保护一群疯子 |
[05:08] | No. You’re not quitting. | 不 你是没有放弃 |
[05:10] | Not yet. | 现在还没 |
[05:14] | Who are you? | 你是什么人来着 |
[05:15] | Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to blurt all that out like I did. | 抱歉 我不是有意说这么多的 |
[05:17] | It’s none of my business. | 不关我的事 |
[05:19] | Uh, Dr. Thompkins, | 汤普金斯医生 |
[05:21] | you sure this inmate’s gonna be okay? | 你确定这个病人没事吗 |
[05:23] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[05:24] | He’s just sleeping off his meds. | 药劲上来了 需要休息 |
[05:26] | I’m trying. | 我也想休息啊 |
[05:28] | Get a room, you guys. | 你们俩开房去吧 |
[05:32] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[05:33] | It’s nice to meet you, Jim. | 很高兴认识你 吉姆 |
[05:34] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[06:06] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[06:10] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[06:12] | I… I’m good. I’m good. | 我没事 挺好的 |
[06:15] | You look sick. | 你好像病了 |
[06:17] | Like you need a doctor. | 你得去看医生了 |
[06:18] | No doctors. | 不去看医生 |
[06:19] | N… never, ever again. | 再也不去看医生了 |
[06:22] | I-I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:23] | I-I was resting. | 我在休息 |
[06:35] | I got a place we can go, Ivy. Come on. | 我有地方能带你去 艾薇 来吧 |
[06:38] | I-I-I, I’m shivery is all. | 我只是有点冷 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[06:48] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[07:27] | They’re gone. | 他们不在家 |
[07:29] | It’s safe. | 很安全 |
[07:31] | Sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:32] | Sure as sure. | 绝对确定 |
[07:35] | We’ll only stay until you feel better. | 我们只在这儿待到你有所好转 |
[07:38] | Come and lay down on the couch there. | 去沙发上躺着 |
[07:42] | What if the real people come home? | 要是主人回来了呢 |
[07:44] | There’s dust on everything | 到处都是灰 |
[07:45] | and something smells rotten. | 还有股霉味儿 |
[07:48] | Nobody’s coming. | 没人会来的 |
[07:49] | Whose place is this, anyways? | 不过这是谁家 |
[07:50] | How come you ask so many questions, Ivy? | 你哪来这么多问题 艾薇 |
[07:52] | I’m trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[07:54] | Now lie down and I’ll get you a blanket. | 躺下 我给你拿毯子 |
[08:11] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[08:13] | Have you considered my proposition? | 考虑过我的提议了吗 |
[08:15] | Uh, yeah. | 考虑过了 |
[08:16] | No. | 不行 |
[08:18] | – No? – We already pay enough. | -不行 -我们付的够多了 |
[08:19] | Don Maroni set the rates last year. | 马罗尼阁下去年定的税率 |
[08:21] | And now I’m raising the prices. | 现在我要涨价了 |
[08:24] | Inflation is a bitch. | 只能怪通货膨胀 |
[08:25] | Maroni said… | 马罗尼说了 |
[08:26] | Maroni, Maroni…. | 马罗尼 马罗尼 |
[08:28] | You’re beginning to irk me. | 你有点惹到我了 |
[08:31] | You’re talking to me, the Penguin. | 你在跟我说话 企鹅 |
[08:33] | So you’re Penguin. | 你是企鹅 |
[08:34] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[08:35] | I called the cops on you. | 我还向警察举报你了呢 |
[08:37] | It’s The Penguin. | 是企鹅大人 |
[08:40] | And that was a very naive call to make. | 还有 打电话什么的 太天真了 |
[08:43] | Hello, we own the cops on the waterfront. | 码头区的警察是我们的人 |
[08:45] | Tell that to the cops, buddy. | 跟警察说去吧 伙计 |
[08:50] | Boys. | 伙计们 |
[08:52] | Why the frowns? | 苦着脸干嘛 |
[09:11] | Jones? | 琼斯 |
[09:15] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[09:29] | Frogman. | 蛙人 |
[09:57] | These are electrode wounds. | 这是电击伤痕 |
[09:59] | This man was given a crude, invasive kind of electroshock therapy. | 有人对他进行了原始的侵入性的电击疗法 |
[10:03] | Metal needles were inserted into the brain | 用金属针插入大脑 |
[10:05] | and electricity was applied to his frontal lobes. | 直接对额叶进行电击 |
[10:07] | What for? | 为什么 |
[10:08] | Surgically, it’s used to modify aberrant behavior, | 电击手术是用来纠正异常行为的 |
[10:10] | but in this case, way too much voltage was used | 但他被施以了太高的电压 |
[10:12] | and his brain is completely fried. | 他的大脑已经完全烧坏了 |
[10:14] | Another under your watch, Gordon? | 又是在你的监管下 戈登 |
[10:17] | How did this happen? | 这是怎么发生的 |
[10:18] | You rushed into opening, | 你仓促开门 |
[10:19] | and now you’re running this place | 现在这栋两百年的大楼 |
[10:21] | with skeleton staff and zero surveillance | 不安全 四处透风 活像迷宫 |
[10:23] | in an unsafe and unsecure 200-year-old maze. | 人手不够 连监控都没有 |
[10:26] | Excellent. Excuses. | 太好了 满身借口 |
[10:28] | That’s that nature of municipal operations. | 市政工程就是如此 |
[10:31] | You inherit problems | 接手问题 |
[10:32] | and you use the resources at hand to do with you can. | 然后用手边有限的资源尽力而为 |
[10:35] | Well, our resources don’t stretch nearly far enough | 咱们的资源完全不够 |
[10:37] | to cover a criminal assault investigation. | 展开暴力犯罪调查 |
[10:39] | We should call the GCPD. | 咱们应该通知哥谭市警局 |
[10:41] | No, this is an in-house medical issue. | 不 这是内部医疗问题 |
[10:46] | He still breathing? | 他还喘气吗 |
[10:48] | Well, yes, but he’s effectively brain dead. | 是的 不过实际上他已经脑死亡了 |
[10:50] | What does… | 那怎么… |
[10:52] | He’s still breathing. | 他还能喘气 |
[10:53] | Unaided. | 无需机器维持生命 |
[10:54] | For all official purposes, well, | 那从官方角度来说 |
[10:57] | he’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[10:59] | Keep him comfortable, Doctor. | 照顾好他 医生 |
[11:02] | Officer Gordon? | 戈登警卫 |
[11:04] | I want you to find out which one of our charming inmates did this. | 你去查明是哪位可爱的病友干的这事 |
[11:08] | I want a report on my desk Friday. | 周五把报告放在我桌上 |
[11:21] | Another day, another dollar. | 又是个寻常的工作日 |
[11:22] | Really? This is rather usual and sinister, isn’t it? | 是吗 我倒觉得这不寻常而且很蹊跷 |
[11:26] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[11:29] | So, who are we looking for? | 我们该找什么样的人 |
[11:31] | What does it take to pull this off? | 做出这种事需要什么条件 |
[11:34] | Some basic knowledge of human anatomy. | 基础的人体解剖学知识 |
[11:37] | Basic electrical skills. | 基础电工技能 |
[11:38] | A circuit board, some wiring. | 电路板和几根电线 |
[11:40] | Is that all? | 就这些 |
[11:42] | And the door keys, of course. | 当然还需要门钥匙 |
[11:45] | “The door keys.” | 门钥匙 |
[11:46] | Right. | 没错 |
[11:47] | No, man, I got my keys right here. | 没有啊 我的钥匙都在呢 |
[11:50] | Look at me, Steven. | 看着我 斯蒂文 |
[11:52] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[11:55] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 |
[11:56] | Why you picking on me? | 你干吗针对我 |
[11:58] | There’s five other guards with keys to this wing. | 有五名警卫都有这一区的钥匙 |
[12:00] | True, and you’re the only one who looks | 没错 但只有你一个 |
[12:01] | and smells like a hunted animal. | 一副紧张兮兮的样子 |
[12:05] | Look, Steven. Whoever fried Frogman had keys. | 斯蒂文 电了蛙人的人有钥匙 |
[12:08] | Now, we’ve searched all the inmates’ cells. | 我们搜了所有病人的病房 |
[12:10] | No keys. | 都没找到钥匙 |
[12:11] | But I know they’re out there. | 但是我知道钥匙被盗了 |
[12:12] | And I need to know where. | 我要查到在哪 |
[12:14] | I’m backed up against the wall here. | 我已经无路可走了 |
[12:16] | And I’m starting to lose my patience– do you understand? | 而且我开始失去耐心了 你明白吗 |
[12:20] | That fight… during the play. | 看剧时发生的斗殴 |
[12:23] | Right after, I noticed my keys were gone. | 就在那之后 我发现我的钥匙不见了 |
[12:26] | You lose equipment, that’s a big deal. | 丢钥匙可是大事 |
[12:27] | They dock me a week’s pay, so I tracked done a spare set! | 会扣我一周的工钱 所以我去找了副备用的 |
[12:30] | Who took the keys? | 谁把钥匙拿走了 |
[12:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:33] | Anyone could’ve taken them. | 谁都有可能 |
[12:37] | Walk away. | 走开 |
[12:39] | – Sorry… – Walk away! | -抱歉 -走开 |
[12:47] | And then he raises our taxes | 他的钱炸飞了 |
[12:48] | after his money blows up. | 就来提我们的税 |
[12:50] | Killed Bannion like he was nobody. | 还冷血无情地杀了巴尼恩 |
[12:52] | I’ll say it. | 我直说了 |
[12:54] | I wish something would happen to old man Falcone | 那老家伙法尔科内来找我们麻烦前 |
[12:56] | before he comes after one of us. | 但愿他能出点意外 |
[12:58] | That’s where this is going. | 我就这意思 |
[12:59] | Slow down. Now, let’s imagine | 别急 我们来想象一下 |
[13:01] | God forbid anything happened to Falcone. | 上帝保佑法尔科内长命百岁 |
[13:03] | Just for kicks… | 但只是说着玩 |
[13:05] | who would take over then? | 到时谁来接手呢 |
[13:06] | Who would take over? | 谁来接手 |
[13:08] | I do. | 我来 |
[13:09] | You? | 你 |
[13:11] | Now, that never occurred to me. | 这我倒从未想过 |
[13:14] | What never occurred? | 从未想过什么 |
[13:15] | I’m next in line. Seniority. | 论资排辈 下一个也该轮到我 |
[13:17] | That’s the way the system works. | 规矩就是如此 |
[13:19] | That’s how the system used to work back in the day. | 这是以前的规矩 |
[13:22] | It’s a new dawn, a new city. | 现在是个新的开端 新的城市 |
[13:24] | I would believe we would need some fresh thinking at the top. | 我觉得我们需要新思想的人来带领我们 |
[13:27] | And who is the fresh thinker that you got in mind? | 那么你说的是哪位新思想的人呢 |
[13:30] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[13:32] | Who? | 是谁 |
[13:33] | Her. | 她呗 |
[13:34] | She’s talking about her. | 她指的是她自己 |
[13:37] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[13:39] | You don’t think I could run the family? | 你认为我无法管理整个家族吗 |
[13:41] | Hey, no, why not? | 不是 为什么不行呢 |
[13:42] | Woman’s lib and all that. | 妇女解放什么的嘛 |
[13:44] | But fair play, Jimmy is next in line. | 但是公平说 下一个该轮到吉米 |
[13:48] | Well, there’s no need to argue. | 没必要起争执 |
[13:50] | It’s all hypotheticals anyhow. | 这本来也都只是假设 |
[13:52] | We’re just talking, right? | 我们只是随便说说 |
[13:59] | Inmate 5075 Jack Gruber. | 5075号病人杰克·格鲁伯 |
[14:04] | Inmate Gruber? | 病人格鲁伯 |
[14:06] | Did you take Officer Wenger’s keys? | 你拿了威戈警卫的钥匙吗 |
[14:09] | You’re looking into the sad demise of the Frogman. | 你在调查蛙人的不幸遭遇 |
[14:13] | – The Frogman disrupted your play last night. – Yeah. | -蛙人昨晚破坏了你的演出 -是的 |
[14:16] | You didn’t like him very much, did you? | 你很讨厌他 是吧 |
[14:17] | Well, I had no opinion of him. | 我对他没什么看法 |
[14:19] | He was called the Frogman | 他被称作蛙人 |
[14:20] | because he believed a giant bullfrog lived inside his abdomen, | 是因为他认为有只巨大的牛蛙寄居在他的腹中 |
[14:24] | controlling his thoughts. | 掌控着他的思想 |
[14:27] | He was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[14:28] | I don’t waste psychic energy on the dead. | 我才不把精神能量浪费在死人身上 |
[14:33] | Rape, murder… | 强奸 谋杀 |
[14:36] | You’re no stranger to violence, Gruber. | 你惯用暴力啊 格鲁伯 |
[14:39] | Your psych evals say you’re a grade-A sociopath. | 你的精神评估显示你是个A类反社会者 |
[14:42] | Why should I take your word for anything? | 我为什么要相信你的话 |
[14:44] | You shouldn’t believe everything you read, Jim. | 你不该对读到的东西全单照收 吉姆 |
[14:47] | May I call you Jim? | 我能叫你吉姆吗 |
[14:48] | – Did you take the keys? – Please, | -是你拿的钥匙吗 -请吧 |
[14:51] | search my cell if you do not find me trustworthy, | 如果你不信任我 就去搜我病房吧 |
[14:53] | but, no, Jim, I did not take anyone’s keys. | 但是 吉姆 我没有拿任何人的钥匙 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:03] | Guard? | 警卫 |
[15:04] | Did you take Officer Wenger’s keys? | 你拿了威戈警卫的钥匙吗 |
[15:09] | No. | 没有 |
[15:18] | Settle down. | 冷静 |
[15:20] | S-Settle down. Settle down. | 冷静 冷静 |
[15:23] | Did you take Off… | 你拿了警… |
[15:29] | You have the keys? | 钥匙在你那儿 |
[15:37] | Get the straps! Need a restraint! | 拿束带 我需要束身衣 |
[15:41] | – Keys? – Yes. | -钥匙 -没错 |
[15:42] | Keys. Did you take the guard’s keys? | 钥匙 你拿警卫的钥匙了吗 |
[15:45] | No. Am I in trouble? | 没有 我惹麻烦了吗 |
[15:48] | No, Aaron, | 没有 艾伦 |
[15:49] | unless you’re lying to me. | 除非你在撒谎 |
[15:51] | Lying? | 撒谎 |
[15:52] | Aaron never lies, Mr. Gordon. | 艾伦从不撒谎 戈登先生 |
[15:55] | He doesn’t have the concept, | 他没有这个概念 |
[15:56] | poor peaceful soul that he is. | 真是个可怜的家伙 |
[16:00] | He killed his family with an axe. | 他拿斧子杀了他全家 |
[16:03] | Isn’t that what you did, Aaron? | 是这样吗 艾伦 |
[16:05] | Never harmed a fly before or since. | 除此之外连只苍蝇都没伤害过 |
[16:10] | I said sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[16:14] | Okay, Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[16:15] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[16:16] | Thank you. Guard? | 谢谢你 警卫 |
[16:35] | You saw how that went. | 看到了吧 |
[16:36] | Saviano’s the problem. | 问题在于萨维亚诺 |
[16:38] | Now, on his own, Janacek, I can turn him around. | 亚纳切克如果落单 我就能搞定 |
[16:41] | And the junior capos will follow him. | 小混混就都跟着去了 |
[16:43] | But that Saviano, | 但是萨维亚诺 |
[16:45] | we got to deal with him before we make our move on Maroni. | 咱们得在出击马罗尼之前就搞定他 |
[16:48] | Why not let me talk to Saviano on my own? | 不如让我跟萨维亚诺谈谈 |
[16:50] | Me and Jimmy go way back. | 我和吉米是老交情了 |
[16:52] | That’s true. You do go way back. | 的确 你俩是老交情了 |
[16:57] | What would you tell him? | 你会跟他说什么 |
[16:58] | I’d say you’re the best candidate. | 我会说你是最好的人选 |
[17:00] | He knows that. | 他也知道 |
[17:01] | He just can’t admit it to your face. | 只是不愿当面承认 |
[17:03] | Too proud. | 太骄傲了 |
[17:05] | Okay then. | 那好 |
[17:07] | Talk to him. | 去跟他谈 |
[17:09] | Will do. | 没问题 |
[17:10] | Butch, | 布奇 |
[17:12] | you’re not turning on me, are you? | 你没打算背叛我吧 |
[17:16] | What kind of question is that? | 这算什么意思 |
[17:18] | Why would you even joke about something like that? | 你怎么能开这种玩笑 |
[17:20] | I’m just asking. | 问问而已 |
[17:22] | A girl gets insecure once in a while. | 女人家有时就是没安全感 |
[18:18] | Royston, what are you doing out of your cell? | 罗伊斯顿 你在这儿干吗呢 |
[18:20] | Hey, cut it out! | 够了 |
[18:22] | Full fathom five thy father lies. | 五寻的水深处躺着你的父亲 |
[18:25] | Of his bones are coral made. | 他的骨骼已化成珊瑚 |
[18:28] | Aw, hell. | 见鬼 |
[18:42] | Royston, is that your name? | 你是叫罗伊斯顿吗 |
[18:44] | Sea-nymphs hourly ring his knell. | 海的女神时时摇起他的丧钟 |
[18:47] | Fascinating. | 好精彩 |
[18:48] | The poor man can walk and talk, | 他能走能说 |
[18:50] | but all he remembers are lines from the play. | 但只记得剧本里的台词 |
[18:52] | Same electroshock technique as Frogman | 用的是跟蛙人相同的电击疗法 |
[18:54] | but with slightly less drastic results. | 但结果较温和 |
[18:56] | It’s like whoever’s doing this is improving their methods. | 看来不管是谁做的 那人在改进方法 |
[18:59] | Or maybe their process is so haphazard, | 或许那人毫无计划 |
[19:00] | they don’t know what kind of outcome they’re gonna get. | 自己都不知道会是什么结果 |
[19:04] | One man ends up a vegetable, | 一个成了植物人 |
[19:06] | while the other one recites Shakespeare on a loop. | 另一个反复背诵莎士比亚 |
[19:09] | I don’t understand what an inmate gains | 真不明白病人这么折磨病人 |
[19:11] | from scrambling up another inmate. | 能有什么好处 |
[19:17] | You should stay on the female wing for a while. | 这段时间你最好留在女病患区那边 |
[19:19] | There’s no reason to put yourself in danger. | 你没必要让自己涉险 |
[19:21] | I’m perfectly capable of protecting myself. | 我能照顾好自己 |
[19:23] | Besides, my patients need me. | 再说 病人也需要我 |
[19:24] | There’s gonna be some drama around here. | 这边可能要出大乱子 |
[19:27] | The missing keys made me focus on the inmates, | 钥匙丢失引导我去查病人 |
[19:28] | but I think it’s a misdirection. | 但我觉得这是个误导 |
[19:31] | I think I should be focusing on the staff. | 我觉得应该排查员工 |
[19:34] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[19:37] | There will be some drama. | 那还真是要出乱子了 |
[19:39] | But, wait, I’m staff. | 不过等等 我也是员工啊 |
[19:41] | What if it’s me? | 说不定就是我呢 |
[19:42] | – It’s not you. – How can you tell? | -不是你 -你怎么知道 |
[19:44] | – You’re not the type. – Cop skills, huh? | -你不是那种人 -警察的绝招吗 |
[19:46] | You can read people. | 会读人 |
[19:49] | Some people. | 一部分人而已 |
[19:54] | A staff member? That’s absurd. | 是员工 太荒唐了 |
[19:57] | – It was an inmate. – I don’t think so. | -是病人干的 -我觉得不是 |
[19:59] | Your job is to oversee inmate security. | 你的工作是监督病人的安全 |
[20:01] | You’re not authorized to conduct an investigation of the staff. | 你无权对员工进行调查 |
[20:06] | You’re trying to force my hand. | 你是想向我施压 |
[20:08] | You want me to call the police. | 你想逼我报警 |
[20:10] | No. | 不是 |
[20:12] | I already called ’em. | 我已经报了 |
[20:30] | Barbara, you need to wake up. | 芭芭拉 起床了 |
[20:36] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:37] | I got you coffee. | 我给你买了咖啡 |
[20:41] | Mmm, extra sweet. | 加糖特甜 |
[20:43] | You always remember. | 你一直记得 |
[20:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:47] | Have you spoken to Jim recently? | 联系吉姆了吗 |
[20:48] | Why would I? | 为什么要联系他 |
[20:51] | Renee, you don’t have to be jealous of Jim. | 芮妮 你不需要吃吉姆的醋 |
[20:54] | I’m over him. | 我不爱他了 |
[20:58] | This was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[21:00] | What was? | 什么是错误 |
[21:01] | This. Us. | 我们 |
[21:03] | I should have never let it go on for this long. | 我不该放任我们发展到这一步 |
[21:05] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:11] | Oh, I-I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:12] | Look, Barbara… | 听我说 芭芭拉 |
[21:14] | No. No. I mean, you’re… | 不用说了 我明白… |
[21:17] | No, you are absolutely right. This-this was a mistake. | 你说的一点没错 这是个错误 |
[21:20] | This has been a really long process for me, | 我已经戒瘾很久了 |
[21:22] | and I’ve worked too hard to get right with myself. | 我一直努力使自己重回正轨 |
[21:24] | I-I wanted this to be good, but I can’t fall back now. | 我希望我们能重归于好 但我不能重蹈覆辙 |
[21:29] | The drinking, the drugs. | 酗酒 嗑药 |
[21:30] | We’re toxic together, you and me. | 我们在互相毒害 |
[21:32] | Please, Renee, stop. | 求你了 芮妮 别说了 |
[21:34] | There’s no need to say another word. | 一个字都不必多说了 |
[21:35] | I am sorry that I interfered with your process. | 对不起 我影响了你的戒瘾 |
[21:38] | Barbara, you need help | 芭芭拉 你需要帮助 |
[21:39] | I can’t give you right now. | 但我帮不了你 |
[21:40] | – Let me call Jim for you, please. – No. | -我帮你打给吉姆吧 -不 |
[21:42] | Where’s my purse? | 我的钱包呢 |
[21:43] | You don’t need to go. Stay here. | 你不必走 留下 |
[21:45] | Take time to get yourself together. I’ll go. | 给自己一点恢复的时间 我走 |
[21:47] | I am perfectly together, thank you. | 我现在就很好 多谢劳神 |
[21:50] | I am just toxic, that’s all. | 我不就是害人的毒药嘛 |
[21:51] | Now, where’s my damn purse?! | 该死的钱包到底在哪 |
[21:53] | Barbara, stop. | 芭芭拉 别这样 |
[21:54] | Calm down, please, all right? | 请你冷静一点 |
[21:57] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[21:59] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:03] | Do what you want. Go. | 随你吧 走 |
[22:06] | – I’m sorry… – Just go. | -对不起 -走吧 |
[22:30] | Hey, pal. | 你好 哥们 |
[22:32] | In a cow slip’s bell I lie, | 在一朵莲香花的冠中我躺着休息 |
[22:35] | there I crouch when owls do cry. | 我安然睡去 当夜枭开始它的呜咽 |
[22:38] | All right. | 挺好 |
[22:39] | I can dig that. | 挺美的 |
[22:43] | – Detective… – Jim! | -警探 -吉姆 |
[22:45] | Partner. Mwah! | 老搭档 亲一个 |
[22:48] | Let me take a good look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[22:49] | Lord have mercy, a screw. | 老天保佑 当警卫了 |
[22:51] | – Excuse me. – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你怎么回事 -边儿去没空理你 |
[22:52] | Hey, you weren’t exaggerating. | 你还真没唬人啊 |
[22:54] | Freaky as advertised. | 跟你说的一样诡异 |
[22:56] | Nobody of authority called on you, sir. | 我没让任何人叫你来 先生 |
[22:58] | This is not a police matter. | 这不是警察的事 |
[23:00] | You must be Director Dr. Lang. | 想必你就是院长朗医生 |
[23:02] | See, I beg to differ. | 我就不同意你的话 |
[23:03] | This is third degree assault, at the very least. | 这最起码是一起三级袭击案件 |
[23:09] | A friend of yours, is it? | 这是你哥们吧 |
[23:11] | Egregious insubordination. | 你这是极其严重的抗命行为 |
[23:13] | Your job here was already hanging on a thread. | 你的饭碗已经岌岌可危了 |
[23:16] | This is the end of your career in law enforcement. | 你的执法生涯就到此为止了 |
[23:18] | Count on it. | 等着瞧吧 |
[23:19] | Take it easy, hot shot. | 你悠着点 大哥 |
[23:20] | Officer Gordon did the right thing. | 戈登警卫的做法是正确的 |
[23:21] | Why wouldn’t he call the police? | 为什么他不能叫警察 |
[23:23] | Anyone would think you’d want to keep this business quiet. | 没准别人会以为你不希望把事情搞大呢 |
[23:26] | Gerry… it is Gerry, isn’t it? | 杰瑞 你是叫杰瑞是吧 |
[23:28] | Now, did you do this terrible thing, Gerry? | 我问你 这是你做的好事吗 杰瑞 |
[23:31] | That doesn’t even merit a reply. | 这问题简直不值得回答 |
[23:34] | No, I did not do this terrible thing. | 不 这不是我做的好事 |
[23:37] | But you have the skill, though, as a doctor. | 但你是医生 你有这个技术 |
[23:39] | I mean, you could do it, lickety-split. | 你肯定能做得干净利落 |
[23:41] | Now, why would I do this? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[23:42] | Why would anyone? | 别人又是为什么呢 |
[23:43] | Exactly, Officer Gordon. | 说得好 戈登警卫 |
[23:45] | Gerry, I think we’re gonna have to take you down to the precinct | 杰瑞 恐怕我得请你去局里走一趟了 |
[23:47] | you’re raising a lot of questions | 你身上的嫌疑实在太大 |
[23:48] | that need clearing up in a more formal setting. | 必须得正式讯问清楚才行 |
[23:51] | – Well, you can’t do this… – Sh-Sh-Sh-Shush. | -你不能强迫我去 -闭嘴 |
[23:52] | As of this moment, this is an official GCPD investigation. | 从此刻起 哥谭市警局正式接手调查此案 |
[23:56] | You, sir, will cooperate or face arrest. | 你要是不配合 就等着被捕吧 |
[23:59] | Officer Gordon? | 戈登警卫 |
[24:00] | Would you mind going through the, uh, staff records | 能不能麻烦你过一遍工作人员档案 |
[24:02] | while I take Gerry, here, downtown for a chat? | 我要带这位杰瑞去喝杯茶了 |
[24:05] | Will do, Detective. | 遵命 警探 |
[24:08] | Sir? | 走吧 |
[24:12] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[24:13] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[24:16] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[24:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[24:22] | Like old times, huh? | 就跟过去一样 是吧 |
[24:25] | All we need is a bottle of applejack. | 就差来一瓶苹果白兰地了 |
[24:29] | What happened, man? | 人生无常啊 兄弟 |
[24:31] | In my head, it’s… | 在我心里 我们 |
[24:32] | – we’re still kids, chasing girls in Harlow Park. – Yeah. | -还是在哈洛公园追妹子的小青年 -是啊 |
[24:36] | We caught a couple of hot ones, huh? | 还真追着几个挺靓的 是吧 |
[24:37] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[24:42] | Thanks for meeting with me. | 多谢你来见我 |
[24:46] | What did you tell your boss-lady? | 你怎么跟你家大姐大说的 |
[24:48] | I suggested I reach out to you. She agreed. | 我提议约你出来谈谈 她同意了 |
[24:51] | Talk some sense into me? | 做我工作吗 |
[24:54] | It’s a new dawn. | 说什么新开端 |
[24:56] | Yeah, like that. | 差不多吧 |
[24:58] | She’s not wrong, you know? | 她说得倒没错 |
[25:01] | City’s changing. | 市里局势变了 |
[25:03] | You really want Falcone’s job? | 你真想接法尔科内的班 |
[25:07] | Since we were kids, I love you like a brother. | 我从小就把你当亲兄弟看待 |
[25:09] | I love you, too. | 我也是 |
[25:10] | Always. You know that. | 永远不变 你知道的 |
[25:12] | I do, I do. | 我知道 |
[25:14] | That’s why I trust you. | 所以我才信任你 |
[25:15] | And that’s why I say to you with love… | 我现在说这话是出于对你的爱 |
[25:18] | Fish is doomed. | 菲什没戏了 |
[25:19] | There’s no way she gets the chair. It ain’t gonna happen. | 她接不了大位的 不可能 |
[25:22] | She’s a smart cookie, but she’s overreaching. | 她是个聪明人 但她太不自量力 |
[25:24] | I mean, come on, Butch, | 老实说 布奇 |
[25:25] | without you and your crew, what’s she got? | 除了你和你的人 她还有什么 |
[25:28] | Very little. | 没什么了 |
[25:30] | Everybody knows it. You know it. | 这谁都明白 你也是 |
[25:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:37] | What’s it gonna take to make you make a move? | 你需要什么条件才愿意动手 |
[25:40] | What are you offering? | 你能出什么价 |
[25:41] | Name it. | 随你开 |
[25:42] | Drop Fish, come over to us. | 离开菲什 投靠我们 |
[25:44] | The club– all the businesses attached– they’re yours. | 俱乐部 和相关的生意 都是你的了 |
[25:48] | That’s day one. A welcome bonus. | 这还只是开始 作为签约奖金 |
[25:52] | What else you want? | 你还想要什么 |
[25:55] | That’s a good question. | 问的好 |
[25:59] | Let me think it over. | 让我考虑一下吧 |
[26:00] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:04] | Hey, brother. | 兄弟 |
[26:08] | Don’t think too long, huh? | 可别想太久 |
[26:21] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 |
[26:23] | Wait here. | 等会儿 |
[26:26] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[26:27] | It’s good to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[26:29] | What are you guys doing? | 过得怎么样啊 |
[26:30] | Old friend. | 老朋友 |
[26:32] | Thank goodness you’re here. | 感谢上帝你来了 |
[26:33] | There’s been some silly mistake. | 这完全是出了点小误会 |
[26:35] | Looks like it. | 一看就是 |
[26:36] | Unless you irritated someone important– | 除非你真惹恼了什么大人物 |
[26:38] | you didn’t do that, did you? | 你没有吧 |
[26:39] | Me? | 我 |
[26:41] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[26:42] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[26:44] | Examine your soul, Penguin. | 好好扪心自问一下 企鹅 |
[26:46] | Wait! | 等等 |
[26:48] | Don’t go. Please, sir, I-I beg of you. | 别走 求你 先生 我求你 |
[26:52] | My patron, Don Maroni, | 我家老大 马罗尼阁下 |
[26:53] | is obviously unaware of my predicament. | 显然还不知道我的窘况 |
[26:57] | A simple phone call would resolve things, I’m sure. | 只要打个电话 问题肯定就能解决 |
[27:02] | But, see, I like having you here. | 但是你看 我喜欢看你待在这儿 |
[27:05] | ‘Cause I can sit at my desk | 这样我就可以悠闲地坐在办公桌边 |
[27:07] | and look at you. | 看着你 |
[27:09] | It’s soothing. | 这让人心情愉快 |
[27:10] | Like a bonsai tree. | 就像看一株盆栽 |
[27:19] | What’s a bonsai tree? | 盆栽是什么 |
[27:34] | So… | 那么 |
[27:35] | did you see our friend? | 你见到我们的朋友了吗 |
[27:38] | I saw him. | 见了 |
[27:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[27:42] | I’m working him. | 我还在劝他 |
[27:44] | He’s a stubborn cuss, that one. | 他挺固执的 |
[27:47] | Just give him a little time. | 给他点时间吧 |
[27:50] | Time, hmm? | 时间啊 |
[27:52] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:54] | He can have time. | 可以给他时间 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[27:58] | I’m optimistic. | 我很有信心 |
[28:01] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:10] | All right, Doctor, | 好吧 医生 |
[28:11] | pretend I’m an ignoramus. | 假装我什么都不知道 |
[28:12] | Shouldn’t be too hard, hmm? | 这应该不会太难想象吧 |
[28:14] | Explain to me this whole crazy electric needle business. | 向我解释一下这个疯狂的电针疗法 |
[28:17] | When a real doctor like you does it, | 像你这样真医生这么做时 |
[28:19] | what’s it supposed to do? | 会有什么效果 |
[28:21] | Electroshock therapy is a common procedure | 电击疗法是改变情绪和行为的 |
[28:23] | for mood and behavior alteration. | 普通手术 |
[28:25] | – Like mind control? – Of a sort. | -像是精神控制 -差不多 |
[28:28] | Blue sky experimentation on humans | 对人类进行蓝天实验 |
[28:30] | is considered unethical, | 被认为是不道德的 |
[28:31] | so we know very little of the hard science. | 所以我们对其硬科学知之甚少 |
[28:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | But skilled surgeons can elicit very specific responses. | 不过熟练的外科医生能够引起特定的反应 |
[28:39] | But those inmates weren’t treated by a skilled surgeon. | 但治疗那些病人的并非熟练的外科医生 |
[28:42] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[28:43] | There are no skilled surgeons amongst the inmates. | 病人中没有熟练的外科医生 |
[28:46] | Or the staff. | 员工中也没有 |
[28:47] | You’re a skilled surgeon. | 但你是个熟练的外科医生 |
[28:48] | What… We’ve been over this. | 搞什么…我们讨论过这个了 |
[28:51] | I haven’t opened a body since med school. | 我从医学院毕业后就没给人开过刀了 |
[28:54] | I’m just messing with you. | 我跟你开玩笑呢 |
[28:56] | I don’t think you’re the man behind this. | 我不认为你是幕后黑手 |
[28:58] | No, you’re not the type to break rules. | 你不是破坏规矩的那种人 |
[29:00] | Too scared of authority. | 太过害怕权威 |
[29:02] | But you’re hiding something. What is it? | 但是你有所隐瞒 是什么 |
[29:04] | Well, everybody’s hiding something. | 人人都有秘密 |
[29:05] | Don’t play tag. | 别耍我 |
[29:08] | You’re right, Detective. | 你说得对 警探 |
[29:10] | I am afraid of authority. | 我是害怕权威 |
[29:12] | And the things I’m hiding? | 而我所隐瞒的事 |
[29:13] | I’ll never tell you. | 我绝不会告诉你 |
[29:15] | – Sounds heavy. – Heavy? | -听上去很重大 -重大 |
[29:16] | Yes. And if you know what’s good for you, | 是的 你要是知道分寸 |
[29:18] | you won’t dig any deeper. | 就不会再去深挖 |
[29:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:21] | I don’t want to hit any power lines. | 我可不想触霉头 |
[29:23] | Don’t have to tell me twice. | 这不用你说 |
[29:25] | No digging. Unless, of course, | 不深挖 当然 除非 |
[29:26] | it has something to do with the case at hand. | 这和手头这桩案子有关 |
[29:28] | Nothing. | 毫无关联 |
[30:03] | Oh. Great, thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢你 |
[30:09] | Oh, you poor thing. You look so pale. | 小可怜 你脸色好苍白 |
[30:12] | Any joy? | 找到什么了吗 |
[30:13] | Not so far. | 还没有 |
[30:15] | The files seem to be incomplete. | 档案貌似不完整 |
[30:18] | I’m wondering if there’s more in the basement. | 不知道地下室里还有没有别的 |
[30:21] | Blueprint says there’s a records office down there. | 蓝图上说下面有个档案室 |
[30:24] | Oh, the basement’s closed off. | 地下室关闭了 |
[30:27] | Unsafe chemicals. | 有危险化学物质 |
[30:28] | Nobody’s been down there for ten years. | 已经十年没人下去过了 |
[30:34] | Do you know the way down there? | 你知道怎么下去吗 |
[30:40] | All right, suppose you had to pick out one member of your staff | 假设你必须挑出你的一个员工 |
[30:44] | as the culprit. Who would it be? | 作为犯人 你会选谁 |
[30:46] | It wasn’t a staff member. | 不是员工干的 |
[30:47] | Whatever. Just the first face that pops to your mind. | 管他呢 你首先想到的那个人是谁 |
[30:50] | Nobody. | 没有人 |
[30:51] | They’re good people. I know them well. | 他们都是好人 我了解他们 |
[30:53] | They’ve all been with me for more than five years. | 他们都跟我干了五年多了 |
[30:55] | We all came to Arkham together. | 我们是一起来到阿卡姆的 |
[30:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:59] | Hold that. You just saw someone. Who was it? | 就这个 你刚刚想到了一个人 是谁 |
[31:02] | Oh. No, she couldn’t… | 不 她不可能… |
[31:05] | She? | 女的 |
[31:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[31:18] | What’s that? | 什么声音 |
[31:19] | Everybody’s in their cell. | 大家都在病房里 |
[31:23] | Dorothy. | 桃乐西 |
[31:26] | Jim, hi. What’s up? | 吉姆 你好啊 |
[31:29] | Hi, Leslie. | 莱斯利 |
[31:32] | We’re going on an adventure to the basement. | 我们要去地下室历险 |
[31:36] | Oh. Well, that sounds fun. | 听上去很好玩啊 |
[31:39] | – Can I come? – No. | -我一起来吧 -不行 |
[31:43] | – But… – Dr. Thompkins, | -但是… -汤普金斯医生 |
[31:44] | what did I tell you earlier? | 我之前怎么说的 |
[31:45] | You should go home. | 你回家吧 |
[31:47] | Why? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[31:48] | Nothing’s wrong. | 没出什么事 |
[31:51] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[31:52] | I don’t understa… | 我不明白… |
[31:55] | You okay? | 没事吧 |
[31:56] | – I-I’m fine. – Okay. | -没事 -好 |
[31:58] | I need you to find the main entry guard, | 去找正门的警卫 |
[32:00] | tell him to hit lockdown, | 叫他封锁整栋大楼 |
[32:01] | – then get out of the building, quick. – Okay, | -然后马上离开这里 -好 |
[32:02] | hit lockdown. Get out. Will do. | 封锁大楼 然后出去 没问题 |
[32:07] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[32:07] | Jim, listen, | 吉姆 听我说 |
[32:08] | Dorothy Duncan isn’t staff. She’s an inmate. | 桃乐西·邓肯不是员工 她是病人 |
[32:10] | I know. Get over here now. | 我知道 赶紧过来 |
[32:44] | Leslie! | 莱斯利 |
[33:23] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[33:24] | Guard! Help! | 警卫 救命 |
[33:27] | Dr. Thompkins. | 汤普金斯医生 |
[33:28] | Jim, behind you. | 吉姆 小心身后 |
[33:34] | Men! | 喂 |
[33:35] | Men! What the hell do you think you’re playing at?! | 你们干什么呢 |
[33:39] | Go back in your cells | 给我回病房去 |
[33:41] | right now! | 马上 |
[33:42] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[33:44] | That’s an order! | 这是命令 |
[34:09] | Remember, I’m a vegan– no butter. | 记住 我食素 别加黄油 |
[34:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 知道啦 |
[34:21] | I-Is this… | 这是… |
[34:23] | Is Jim Gordon there? | 吉姆·戈登在吗 |
[34:25] | Yes, he is. | 他在 |
[34:27] | But I’m sorry, Jim is kind of busy right now. | 不过抱歉 吉姆现在正忙呢 |
[34:32] | Can I take a message? | 有话要转达吗 |
[34:35] | No. | 不用了 |
[34:36] | No, that’s okay. | 算了 |
[34:39] | I… | 我… |
[34:40] | Who is this? | 你是哪位 |
[34:42] | I’m a friend of Jim’s. | 我是吉姆的朋友 |
[34:44] | Who’s that? | 你是谁 |
[34:46] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[34:52] | M.E.’s got her in the morgue. | 法医在停尸房验尸呢 |
[34:54] | When Dorothy Duncan was a 16-year-old nursing student, | 桃乐西·邓肯16岁在护士学院时 |
[34:57] | she killed five kids with poison candy– | 用有毒的糖果杀了5个孩子 |
[34:59] | for homework, she said. | 她说这是做功课 |
[35:01] | She’s spent over half her life at Arkham. | 她半辈子都待在阿卡姆 |
[35:03] | When the asylum closed, there was chaos. | 疯人院关闭的时候 乱成一团 |
[35:04] | She must have just hunkered down in the basement | 她一定是一直躲在地下室里 |
[35:06] | until it reopened. | 一直待到重开 |
[35:07] | Forensics is sweeping the basement level | 鉴证组在检查地下室呢 |
[35:09] | looking for her lair. | 寻找她的藏身处 |
[35:10] | Poor soul. | 可怜人 |
[35:11] | What was she trying to do? | 她究竟是想干什么啊 |
[35:12] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[35:13] | Maybe she was just trying to find a cure for her own madness. | 或许她只是想找到医治自己病症的办法 |
[35:16] | She was crazy. Enough said. | 她是个疯子 这就够了 |
[35:18] | It’s good to see you, Jim. | 见到你真好 吉姆 |
[35:20] | And you got a win, huh? | 而且你立了功 |
[35:21] | Still fightin’. Nice work. | 还在为正义而战 真不错 |
[35:24] | Yeah, I don’t think my boss is gonna see it that way. | 我上司估计不会这么想 |
[35:26] | He’s working for the king of all cheese grinders. | 他老板特别不好伺候 |
[35:28] | It’s a crying shame, Cap– we need to get him back on the job. | 这太可惜了 警监 我们得把他弄回来 |
[35:32] | You know I’d bring you back here in a second… if I could. | 你知道我也非常想把你弄回来 可惜做不到 |
[35:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:37] | It’s all good, Captain. | 没事 警监 |
[35:39] | You do look spiffy in the uniform. | 你穿这身制服还挺像样 |
[35:41] | Yeah, if spiffy means dorky. | 像傻样吧 |
[35:44] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢你全家了 |
[35:47] | How about a drink for old times’ sake? | 看在过去的分上 喝杯酒吧 |
[35:49] | Sounds good. | 好啊 |
[35:53] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[35:58] | Sir. | 先生 |
[35:59] | Don Maroni. | 马罗尼阁下 |
[36:02] | Thank heavens you’re here. | 您总算来了 |
[36:04] | You look kind of frowsty. | 你脏兮兮的 |
[36:06] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[36:08] | I’ve had nothing but a moist towelette since yesterday morning. | 从昨天早上到现在就只有张湿巾能擦擦 |
[36:11] | A very sad picture. | 真是惨啊 |
[36:14] | You know why you’re in there? | 你知道你为什么关在里面吗 |
[36:16] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[36:17] | A rhetorical question. | 这是反问 |
[36:19] | You’re in there because I put you in there. | 你关在这儿 是我的意思 |
[36:22] | But, Don Maroni, wh-why? | 但是 马罗尼阁下 为什么啊 |
[36:25] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[36:27] | Do you know what hubris is? | 你知道什么是自大吗 |
[36:31] | Do you know?! | 知道吗 |
[36:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:35] | I-I thought that was another… | 我以为这也是… |
[36:37] | rhetorical… | 反问… |
[36:38] | question. | 呢… |
[36:39] | Yes, I do. H-Hubris. It’s when… | 是的 我知道 自大就是… |
[36:41] | It’s when limping little chickenbutt second bananas | 就是没多少斤两的小跛子 |
[36:44] | think they’re hot stuff. | 当自己是个人物 |
[36:46] | – Sir… – When dumbass underlings | -先生 -傻了吧唧的下人 |
[36:48] | raise taxes without asking me first. | 不问我就去提税 |
[36:51] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[36:52] | On fishermen. You raised taxes on fishermen. | 还是渔民 你提渔民的税 |
[36:57] | They’re out there in the freakin’ ocean | 他们在大海里 |
[36:59] | risking their lives for us, | 为我们拿命冒险 |
[37:00] | and you raise their taxes without asking me? | 你敢不问我就去提他们的税 |
[37:06] | That’s hubris, my friend. | 这就是自大 我的朋友 |
[37:08] | I’m sorry, Don Maroni. | 对不起 马罗尼阁下 |
[37:10] | Deeply… sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[37:14] | I will never do it again. | 再不会犯了 |
[37:20] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[37:26] | Let my friends out. | 把我朋友放出来 |
[37:28] | – Excuse me? – What, am I talking Hungarian? | -什么 -我说外语了吗 |
[37:30] | Open the cage, mook. | 给我开牢门 |
[37:43] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:45] | Holy Mother, you stink! | 老天啊 你臭死了 |
[37:50] | Let this be a lesson to you, yes? | 这就算是教训了 |
[37:52] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[37:54] | You’re a smart monkey… | 你是只聪明的小猴子 |
[37:56] | but you’re a monkey. | 但你始终是个猴子 |
[37:59] | And I’m the zookeeper. | 我是动物园的看守 |
[38:04] | Yeah, you’re all right. | 没事了 |
[38:12] | Captain, you should see this. | 警监 你得看看这个 |
[38:15] | Look here. | 看 |
[38:17] | Dorothy Duncan. Electrode wounds, both sides. | 桃乐西·邓肯 电灼伤 两边都有 |
[38:20] | Same gauge as the other victims. | 跟其他人受害人伤口尺寸一样 |
[38:21] | About a month old. They were hidden by her hair. | 有一个月了 被头发挡着 |
[38:24] | This is crazy– how could she have done this to herself? | 这怎么会呢 她怎么能自己电自己 |
[38:27] | She couldn’t. | 她不能 |
[38:28] | Not humanly possible. | 这是人做不到的 |
[38:29] | Which means she was just another victim. | 那么她也是个受害人 |
[38:32] | She couldn’t. | 她不是凶手 |
[38:32] | Aw, crap. | 该死 |
[38:38] | Hey, Aaron. | 艾伦 |
[38:40] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[38:45] | Where’d you get those… | 你哪来的钥匙 |
[38:57] | Well done, Aaron. | 好样的 艾伦 |
[39:01] | Exactly like I told you. | 就像我嘱咐的那样 |
[39:04] | Oh, now you are my best work so far. | 你是我目前最棒的作品 |
[39:19] | Hello, Dr. Lang. | 你好 朗医生 |
[39:28] | Lang? | 朗 |
[39:30] | Lang! | 朗 |
[39:31] | They’re gone. | 他们跑了 |
[39:33] | Get an ambulance. Go. | 去叫救护车 |
[39:35] | Not… | 不是 |
[39:36] | staff. | 员工 |
[39:37] | Don’t speak. Just breathe. Breathe! | 别说话 呼吸 保持呼吸 |
[39:39] | Gr… Gruber. | 格鲁伯 |
[40:01] | Dear Officer Gordon, | 亲爱的戈登警卫 |
[40:03] | sorry I had to run. | 抱歉 我不得不逃走 |
[40:05] | I very much wanted to enjoy | 我走之前 |
[40:06] | a proper chat with you before I left, but… | 真想好好跟你聊聊 |
[40:09] | that’s show business. | 但演艺圈就是如此 |
[40:11] | I’ve been practicing my skills on these sad creatures for a while now. | 我在这些可怜人身上锻炼技艺有段时间了 |
[40:16] | Electricity is an amazing thing. | 电真是了不起 |
[40:19] | It can work wonders. | 能创造奇迹 |
[40:21] | Nurse Dorothy was an early success. | 桃乐西护士就是早期的成功案例 |
[40:24] | This last time, I think I finally got one just right. | 最后这次 我想我终于做对了 |
[40:28] | Bravo to me. | 我真是不错 |
[40:30] | But time to go. | 但我该走了 |
[40:32] | It was nice to meet you… Jim, | 认识你很高兴 吉姆 |
[40:35] | and I hope to see you around. | 希望还能再见 |
[40:38] | All the best, Jack Gruber. | 祝你顺利 杰克·格鲁伯 |
[40:50] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[41:02] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[41:35] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[41:36] | Well. You? | 挺好 你呢 |
[41:38] | Tip-top. Always. | 挺好的 一向如此 |
[41:40] | So, what’s the deal, brother, are you in? | 怎么样 兄弟 你加入吗 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:46] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:46] | That’s my boy! | 这就对了 |
[41:48] | Name your terms. | 说条件吧 |
[41:50] | You remember when we were 14, | 记得我们14的时候 |
[41:52] | we stole all that meat from Satriani’s? | 去萨特利安尼的店里偷肉 |
[41:54] | Yeah, I do. It was, like, 50 pounds of pork and whatnot. | 嗯 记得 偷了50磅的猪肉什么的 |
[41:57] | Never seen my mom so happy. | 我妈妈乐坏了 |
[41:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:01] | Thing is, when I was sharing it out, | 问题是 我分东西的时候 |
[42:04] | there was, like, 15 pounds of prime angus beefsteaks in there. | 有15磅上好的安格斯牛排 |
[42:08] | And I kept it all for myself. | 都被我扣下了 |
[42:10] | I didn’t give you any. | 一点没给你 |
[42:12] | Gave you all the cheap cuts. | 给你的都是便宜货 |
[42:15] | I never knew that. | 我完全不知道呢 |
[42:17] | Yeah, it’s been bugging me ever since. | 嗯 这事一直困扰我 |
[42:20] | Hey, we’re talking a long time ago. | 这都很久以前了 |
[42:24] | I want to say I’m sorry. | 我想说声对不起 |
[42:26] | I apologize for cheating you out of your beefsteak. | 抱歉我扣了该给你的牛排 |
[42:29] | Forget about it. | 别提了 |
[42:30] | Nah. Nah. | 不行 |
[42:33] | Brothers don’t do that. | 好兄弟不该做这种事 |
[42:34] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么那么做啊 |
[42:37] | Forget about it– it’s okay. | 别去想了 没事的 |
[42:39] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你的道歉了 |
[42:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |