| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I wish something would happen to old man Falcone. | 但愿那老家伙法尔科内能出点意外 | 
| [00:05] | who would take over then? | 到时谁来接手呢 | 
| [00:06] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [00:07] | Maroni had nothing to do with the armory job. | 马罗尼和军械库的抢劫无关 | 
| [00:10] | You have a mole, obviously. | 显然 您这儿有个内奸 | 
| [00:12] | Someone close to you. | 某个和您很亲近的人 | 
| [00:14] | Arkham Asylum? | 阿卡姆精神病院 | 
| [00:15] | Security guard for nut-jobs? | 去给疯子做保安 | 
| [00:16] | Criminal nut-jobs, yeah. | 罪犯疯子 没错 | 
| [00:18] | Metal needles were inserted into the brain | 用金属针插入大脑 | 
| [00:20] | and electricity was applied to his frontal lobes. | 直接对额叶进行电击 | 
| [00:23] | I want you to find out which one of our inmates did this. | 你去查明是哪位病友干的这事 | 
| [00:26] | Well done, Aaron. | 好样的 艾伦 | 
| [00:29] | Exactly like I told you. | 就像我嘱咐的那样 | 
| [00:31] | Now you are my best work so far. | 你是我目前最棒的作品 | 
| [01:24] | No. No, no. | 不 不行 | 
| [01:26] | The merchandise has got to be mint, | 货必须是崭新的 | 
| [01:28] | or you won’t get a dime. | 否则我就不付钱 | 
| [01:42] | My God. | 天哪 | 
| [01:45] | Jack. | 杰克 | 
| [01:46] | Hi, Irwin. | 你好 欧文 | 
| [01:49] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西呢 | 
| [01:53] | Aaron Danzig. | 艾伦·丹泽 | 
| [01:55] | Six-four, 225. | 一米九五 105公斤 | 
| [01:57] | Mental age of a young child. | 心理年龄还停留在少儿阶段 | 
| [01:59] | We believe he’s under the control of this man, | 我们认为他是受此人控制 | 
| [02:02] | Jack Gruber. | 杰克·格鲁伯 | 
| [02:04] | In Arkham off a rape/murder beef. | 因强奸杀人进了阿卡姆 | 
| [02:06] | We can’t find any records on Gruber prior to his incarceration, | 我们找不到格鲁伯入院前的记录 | 
| [02:10] | so we’re guessing Gruber is an alias. | 所以我们认为这是化名 | 
| [02:12] | We’re sending his prints nationwide, | 我们已经在全国范围搜索他的指纹 | 
| [02:13] | see if we can find another name for him. | 希望能找到他的真实身份 | 
| [02:15] | Whoever he is, he’s clever and angry | 不管他是谁 他聪明 愤怒 | 
| [02:18] | and a grave public menace. | 且严重威胁公众 | 
| [02:22] | The commissioner is deeply concerned, | 局长非常关心此事 | 
| [02:24] | and he’s on his way here to talk to all of you right now. | 他正要赶来 和你们大家见个面 | 
| [02:28] | You know what that means. | 你们都清楚这意味着什么 | 
| [02:29] | And you know… | 要知道 | 
| [02:32] | Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [02:34] | Captain. | 警监 | 
| [02:35] | Hey, partner. | 你好 搭档 | 
| [02:37] | You’re out of your jurisdiction. | 这里不是你的辖区 | 
| [02:39] | Captain, this is my case. | 警监 这是我的案子 | 
| [02:40] | Jim, you need to get out of here. | 吉姆 马上给我离开这里 | 
| [02:42] | – It’s my case. – No, no, no. | -这是我的案子 -不不不 | 
| [02:44] | The captain is right. | 警监说的对 | 
| [02:45] | You need to leave before the commissioner gets here. | 你得在局长到之前离开这里 | 
| [02:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [02:49] | Because he holds you responsible for all of this, | 因为他会把这些都算在你头上 | 
| [02:51] | and… oh, fudge. He’s here. | 而且 倒霉 他已经到了 | 
| [02:53] | And you’re there. Sidestep. | 你快过去躲一下 | 
| [02:59] | Captain Essen. | 艾森警监 | 
| [03:00] | Good morning, Commissioner. | 早上好 局长 | 
| [03:01] | Officer Gordon, isn’t it? | 是戈登警卫吧 | 
| [03:08] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 | 
| [03:11] | Why are you here? | 你为什么在这儿 | 
| [03:11] | I have a better question. | 我有个更好的问题 | 
| [03:14] | Why are you here, Commissioner? | 你为什么在这儿 局长 | 
| [03:18] | – Excuse me? – This is the first | -你说什么 -这是我第一次 | 
| [03:19] | I’ve seen you down here with the rank and file. | 见你来到基层 | 
| [03:23] | You must be desperate. | 你一定很心急吧 | 
| [03:26] | Follow me. | 跟我走 | 
| [03:31] | Really nice knowing you. | 这辈子认识你很高兴 | 
| [03:32] | Bring you friend Bullock. | 把你的朋友布洛克也带上 | 
| [03:34] | I hate you. | 我恨你 | 
| [03:36] | I hate you. | 我恨你 | 
| [03:41] | It wasn’t my idea; it was your friend. | 不是我想那么干的 是你朋友 | 
| [03:43] | He came up with the double-cross, made me go along. | 是他提出背叛你 还逼我合作 | 
| [03:46] | You have a mind of your own, don’t you? | 但你自己也会思考的 不是吗 | 
| [03:48] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [03:52] | See? | 你看 | 
| [03:55] | I kept your gadgets safe. | 我好好保存着你的东西呢 | 
| [03:58] | I know what it means to you, all your experiments. | 我知道它对你和你的实验是多么重要 | 
| [04:01] | Oh, I appreciate that. | 我很感激 | 
| [04:06] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [04:08] | You don’t have to kill me. | 你不用杀我的 | 
| [04:10] | I don’t… | 我不用 | 
| [04:12] | have to do anything. | 听从任何人的命令 | 
| [04:16] | I’m free. | 我是自由的 | 
| [04:19] | You know the funny thing? | 你知道讽刺的是什么吗 | 
| [04:20] | I think it was my time in Arkham that freed me. | 我觉得是在阿卡姆的日子让我找到了自由 | 
| [04:24] | I mean, | 我是说 | 
| [04:26] | in here. | 思想的自由 | 
| [04:29] | Now I see the world for what it really is. | 现在我终于认清了世界 | 
| [04:32] | An abandoned factory full of broken machines. | 一座满是破损机器的废弃工厂 | 
| [04:36] | Some– | 其中一些 | 
| [04:38] | very few– | 不过少之又少 | 
| [04:40] | can be fixed. | 是可以修好的 | 
| [04:43] | Most… | 大部分 | 
| [04:45] | just have to be scrapped. | 只能报废了 | 
| [04:49] | Danzig, hold him, please. | 丹泽 请把住他 | 
| [04:54] | Please. | 求你了 | 
| [04:56] | Please, no, stop. Please. | 求你 别这样 别这样 | 
| [04:58] | Please! Please! | 求你了 求求你 | 
| [05:01] | Two maniacs on the loose | 两个疯子逃之夭夭 | 
| [05:02] | makes the whole Arkham Project look kind of shady, huh? | 也给整个阿卡姆项目蒙羞了 不是吗 | 
| [05:06] | The moneymen want results fast, I bet. | 投资人一定坐不住了吧 | 
| [05:07] | You’re strangely self-righteous, | 你居然还敢这样自以为是 | 
| [05:09] | given that it was you that let these men escape. | 病人逃走难道不是你的责任吗 | 
| [05:11] | Blame me all you want. My name’s already mud. | 让我背黑锅无所谓 反正我已经声名狼藉了 | 
| [05:13] | Those two will still be out there, | 但那两人还在逃 | 
| [05:16] | and that means you need me. | 所以你需要我 | 
| [05:17] | James, why did you become a policeman? | 詹姆斯 你为什么要当警察呢 | 
| [05:21] | Your father was the district attorney. | 你父亲是个地检官 | 
| [05:23] | A proud station for a man of substance. | 多好的职位 最适合有身份的人 | 
| [05:25] | You would think that would inspire a son to practice law. | 下一代难道不该受其激励 也以法律为职吗 | 
| [05:28] | I’m enforcing the law. | 我就是在执行法律 | 
| [05:29] | You want to talk about my dad | 你是想继续说我爸呢 | 
| [05:30] | or do you want to catch Gruber and Danzig? | 还是想抓住格鲁伯和丹泽 | 
| [05:32] | Where do you get the rebellious fire in your belly? | 你心里那股叛逆的怒火是哪来的 | 
| [05:35] | Can I take this opportunity to say | 我能不能插个嘴 | 
| [05:36] | that I have no rebellious fire here, nada. | 我不叛逆 也不愤怒 一点没有 | 
| [05:39] | Jack Gruber is out there, | 杰克·格鲁伯还在逃 | 
| [05:41] | planning a catastrophe. | 图谋不轨 | 
| [05:42] | I know the man. | 我了解这个人 | 
| [05:44] | I know how he thinks. | 我知道他在想什么 | 
| [05:46] | I know what he’ll do next. | 我知道他下一步会干什么 | 
| [05:46] | Which is what? | 是什么 | 
| [05:49] | That I’ll keep to myself. | 这我不能说 | 
| [05:51] | I guarantee I’ll bring in these two men, | 我保证会将这两人捉拿归案 | 
| [05:53] | but first, I need you to reinstate me | 但首先 你得复我的职 | 
| [05:55] | as detective first grade in the GCPD. | 让我重新成为哥谭市警局的一级警探 | 
| [05:57] | Extortion, Officer Gordon. | 你这是勒索 戈登警卫 | 
| [06:01] | 24 hours? | 给你一天时间 | 
| [06:02] | – What? – You’ve got 24 hours to bring these men in. | -什么 -给你们一天时间抓到这两个人 | 
| [06:05] | You don’t, you can both spend the rest of your | 如果没抓到 你们两个下半辈子 | 
| [06:06] | miserable careers down at Arkham. | 就给我待在阿卡姆吧 | 
| [06:08] | That will be all, Detectives. | 就这样 二位警探 | 
| [06:15] | What the hell just happened? | 什么情况 | 
| [06:16] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事 | 
| [06:17] | – Everything’s gonna be fine, Harvey. – Yeah? | -不会有事的 哈维 -是吗 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah, we just got to catch the bad guys. | 当然 只要抓到那两个坏蛋就行了 | 
| [06:20] | – Okay, where are we going? – I don’t know. | -行啊 上哪去抓 -不知道 | 
| [06:22] | What? You just told him you knew what Gruber was gonna do next. | 什么 你刚不是说知道格鲁伯的下一步计划吗 | 
| [06:27] | I lied. | 我骗人的 | 
| [07:14] | Please, Don Falcone, have mercy. | 求您了 法尔科内阁下 饶了我吧 | 
| [07:19] | We’re family. | 我们是家人啊 | 
| [07:21] | I know, son. | 我知道 孩子 | 
| [07:23] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 | 
| [07:25] | A young man like you, | 你还这么年轻 | 
| [07:27] | it doesn’t seem fair. | 死了太不公平了 | 
| [07:29] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [07:31] | Don Falcone, please! | 法尔科内阁下 求求您了 | 
| [07:42] | This whole area used to be slums when I was a boy. | 小时候 这一带都是贫民窟 | 
| [07:46] | You’ve come a long way. | 您真不容易 | 
| [07:49] | Some of your people are looking for you, you know. | 您的一些手下在找您呢 | 
| [07:52] | But you’re the one I wanted to see. | 但我只想见你 | 
| [07:56] | I’ve worked so long all my life to get where I am. | 我奋斗了这么久才取得今天的成就 | 
| [08:01] | So long, I forget why I wanted to be here. | 久到我已经忘了当初为什么要奋斗 | 
| [08:05] | Well, you wanted to be someone. | 您想要成为大人物 | 
| [08:06] | And you are. | 现在您是了 | 
| [08:09] | Look at all the stuff you have. | 瞧瞧您拥有的这一切啊 | 
| [08:15] | You’re a good girl, Liza. | 你是个好姑娘 莉莎 | 
| [08:17] | You need to find a young man and get married, have babies. | 你应该找一个年轻人 和他结婚生子 | 
| [08:21] | It’s not fair of me, keeping you cooped up here, | 把你留在我身边 困在这里打理家务 | 
| [08:23] | doing my housework. | 实在太自私了 | 
| [08:25] | You’ll never find a good husband here. | 你在这里是找不到好丈夫的 | 
| [08:28] | Anyhow, if you’d like to get out in the world, | 如果你想出去闯闯 | 
| [08:31] | I was thinking I could set you up with a bakery | 我可以送你一个面包店 | 
| [08:35] | or some type of business like that. | 或者别的小店 | 
| [08:38] | So you can be independent. | 这样你就可以独立生活了 | 
| [08:42] | That’s really nice, Mr. F. Thank you. | 您真好 法先生 谢谢 | 
| [08:44] | But I would rather be here with you. | 但我更想和您在一起 | 
| [08:48] | You would? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:49] | I like it here. | 我很喜欢这里 | 
| [08:52] | You make me feel safe. | 您让我觉得安全 | 
| [08:55] | Well, good. | 好 | 
| [08:57] | I like having you here. | 我也喜欢有你陪在身边 | 
| [08:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [09:01] | Maybe I’ll try to get a little work done before dinner. | 晚餐前我去办点事 | 
| [09:05] | I’m making something special tonight. | 今晚我要做好菜 | 
| [09:28] | What are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 | 
| [09:29] | Ah, it’s good to be back. | 回来真好 | 
| [09:31] | Only a man from a lunatic asylum would say that. | 只有疯人院回来的人才会这么说 | 
| [09:34] | You’re like a human roller coaster, | 你就像个人体过山车 | 
| [09:35] | except you only go down. | 只是你只往低处走 | 
| [09:37] | Wouldn’t that make him more of an elevator? | 那他不是更像电梯吗 | 
| [09:38] | You have anything useful, Ed? | 有什么有用的消息吗 爱德 | 
| [09:40] | I got a little less than 20 hours before I lose my job. | 还有不到20小时我就要失业了 | 
| [09:42] | I do — have something useful. | 我确实有点有用的消息 | 
| [09:44] | And it is? | 是什么 | 
| [09:45] | I cross-checked fingerprints. | 我交叉对比了指纹 | 
| [09:47] | The clinically insane Jack Gruber of Arkham | 阿卡姆的精神病人杰克·格鲁伯 | 
| [09:50] | is a figment of the files. | 只是文件上的虚假身份 | 
| [09:51] | The man himself is really a career criminal | 他本人实际上是个职业罪犯 | 
| [09:53] | by the name Jack Buchinsky. | 叫做杰克·布钦斯基 | 
| [09:55] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能啊 | 
| [09:56] | Easy enough to bribe someone to change the records. | 收买个人改份文件记录是很容易的 | 
| [09:58] | Yep, apparently, he wanted to be transferred to Arkham. | 是 看来他很想转去阿卡姆 | 
| [10:01] | That’s really good work, Ed. | 干的真棒 爱德 | 
| [10:03] | What’s this Buttinsky’s deal? | 这布闲斯基又是谁啊 | 
| [10:05] | Uh, it’s, uh, Buchinsky. | 是布钦斯基 | 
| [10:08] | It’s all in the files. | 都在文件里了 | 
| [10:11] | Just make sure you sign it out. | 带出去时要签名 | 
| [10:12] | It’s classified information, so just be careful. | 这是机密信息 要谨慎处理 | 
| [10:14] | Miss Kringle? | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [10:18] | I believe you left this on my desk. | 我想这个是你落在我桌上的 | 
| [10:21] | It’s a riddle. | 这是个谜语 | 
| [10:24] | It’s a cupcake with a live bullet sticking out of it. | 是个露着截子弹的纸杯蛋糕 | 
| [10:27] | It’s a riddle. | 这是个谜语 | 
| [10:28] | It’s menacing and weird and inedible. | 这恐怖 古怪 而且不宜食用 | 
| [10:35] | Thank you for the files, Miss Kringle. | 谢谢你的文件 柯林格小姐 | 
| [10:38] | This Buchinsky dude and his partners | 这个布钦斯基和他的同伙 | 
| [10:40] | pulled four successful bank robberies, | 曾四次成功抢劫银行 | 
| [10:41] | killed six along the way before the GCPD caught him | 被哥谭市警局意外抓获前还杀过 | 
| [10:45] | by accident. | 六个人 | 
| [10:46] | He never named his accomplices. | 他一直未供出同伙的名字 | 
| [10:47] | He’s in prison, | 他在监狱里时 | 
| [10:48] | he hears Arkham is opening its doors, | 听说阿卡姆重新开门了 | 
| [10:50] | so he uses his connections, | 于是动用了点关系 | 
| [10:52] | and he gets himself a new identity | 给自己弄了个新身份 | 
| [10:54] | as the mental patient Gruber. | 就是精神病人格鲁伯 | 
| [10:55] | He must have some good connections. | 他找的关系肯定挺厉害 | 
| [10:56] | Right, and when the rest of the nuts get transferred to Arkham — | 没错 其他疯子也被送进阿卡姆后 | 
| [10:58] | voila. | 好戏就上演了 | 
| [10:59] | So, he had partners, huh? | 他当时有同伙 | 
| [11:02] | Yeah, GCPD never identified them. | 哥谭市警局还不知道是谁 | 
| [11:03] | They’re still out there. | 他们还逍遥法外 | 
| [11:05] | Yep, we find them, we’ll find him. | 是的 找到他们 就能找到他 | 
| [11:07] | Easy enough, huh? | 很简单吧 | 
| [11:10] | Detective. | 警探 | 
| [11:13] | A hit. | 线索来了 | 
| [11:18] | What do we got? | 有什么发现 | 
| [11:19] | Lead detectives dusted for prints, two sets– | 警员提取了指纹 找到两个人的 | 
| [11:22] | Gruber and Danzig, just like we thought. | 格鲁伯和丹泽 跟我们猜的一样 | 
| [11:24] | Right. Thanks. All right. | 好 谢谢 好吧 | 
| [11:28] | Van checks out. It was them. | 货车没错了 是他们 | 
| [11:32] | Our man’s an electronics freak, right? | 这人对用电作案很着迷 是吧 | 
| [11:34] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [11:39] | Think he went shopping? | 他会不会是去买东西了 | 
| [12:00] | He’s dead. Fried like a doughnut. | 死了 电的外焦里嫩的 | 
| [12:16] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [12:18] | Turn around slowly, let me see those hands. | 转过身 把手举起来 | 
| [12:26] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 | 
| [12:55] | Help, help! Please! | 救命 救命啊 | 
| [12:56] | Get back in the store. | 滚回去 | 
| [12:58] | Okay. Take it easy. Okay. | 好啦 没事 | 
| [13:03] | Please, there’s been a terrible mistake. | 求求你 这一定是个误会 | 
| [13:04] | I am Don Falcone’s housekeeper. | 我是法尔科内阁下的管家 | 
| [13:08] | Fish? Thank God. | 菲什 谢天谢地 | 
| [13:11] | Why’d you have to pull me out like that? | 你干吗那样把我拉来 | 
| [13:13] | You scared the life out of me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [13:14] | It’s time, Liza. | 是时候了 莉莎 | 
| [13:16] | I’m gonna make my move on Falcone. | 我要对法尔科内下手了 | 
| [13:18] | And don’t be scared, baby girl. | 别害怕 小姑娘 | 
| [13:20] | I got this. | 有我呢 | 
| [13:30] | Mr. Falcone, we have your girl, Liza. | 法尔科内先生 你女人莉莎在我这儿 | 
| [13:33] | Would you like to see her again? | 你还想再见她吗 | 
| [13:35] | Yes, I would. | 当然 我想 | 
| [13:36] | She’ll be glad to hear that. | 她听到一定会高兴的 | 
| [13:38] | For a fit young woman, she has a low pain threshold. | 这么健康的年轻姑娘 对疼痛的忍耐力真差 | 
| [13:43] | Please! No! Stop! | 求你了 住手 别打了 | 
| [13:46] | An intermediary will be in contact with you soon. | 很快会有中间人联系你 | 
| [13:49] | Don’t hurt her. She’s a civilian. | 别伤害她 她只是个普通人 | 
| [13:52] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [14:04] | What now? | 现在怎么办 | 
| [14:05] | Now we let him sit and think about his life for a while. | 让他坐着 思考一下人生 | 
| [14:25] | “The Electrocutioner.” cute. | “电刑人” 真好听 | 
| [14:28] | No pressure. | 别有压力 | 
| [14:29] | Don’t worry, we’ll get him. | 不用担心 一定能抓到他 | 
| [14:30] | Yeah, and we got 17 hours to do so. | 是啊 就剩17个小时了 | 
| [14:32] | I love the name. | 这名字我喜欢 | 
| [14:33] | It’s catchy, has drama. | 朗朗上口 有个性 | 
| [14:34] | The Electro-cutioner. | 电 刑 人 | 
| [14:37] | Speaking of which, given the general mode of attack, | 话说 根据他通常的袭击方式 | 
| [14:39] | may I suggest you both wear your… | 我建议两位… | 
| [14:42] | department-issue galoshes while you’re out in the field. | 外出办案时穿上警局配发的橡胶鞋 | 
| [14:44] | Galoshes? | 橡胶鞋 | 
| [14:45] | In the event of electrical misadventure, | 万一发生触电的意外事故 | 
| [14:48] | your footwear should be insulated. | 你们的鞋子得绝缘才行 | 
| [14:49] | No, Mom! I’m not gonna wear my rubbers on the case. | 不要啦 老妈 我才不穿橡胶鞋呢 | 
| [14:53] | Nygma, give ’em here. | 尼格玛 把鞋给我 | 
| [14:56] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [15:02] | All right, so what do we know? | 目前都掌握了什么 | 
| [15:04] | Gruber wasn’t too happy with Irwin. | 格鲁伯对欧文很不满 | 
| [15:07] | Maybe they were partners in crime, Irwin turned on him, | 也许他俩以前一起作案 欧文背叛了他 | 
| [15:09] | Gruber took the fall. | 结果格鲁伯被抓 | 
| [15:10] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [15:13] | Dr. Thompkins. | 汤普金斯医生 | 
| [15:14] | My friends call me Lee. | 朋友都叫我小莱 | 
| [15:16] | Congratulations, you got your job back. | 恭喜 你又能回来工作了 | 
| [15:18] | Or not, depending. | 还不一定 看情况 | 
| [15:19] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [15:20] | Is it? | 是吗 | 
| [15:23] | I-I know you’re caught up with the escape. | 我知道你正忙着抓逃犯 | 
| [15:25] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是因为这个来的 | 
| [15:25] | Is everything okay? | 一切还好吧 | 
| [15:26] | Must be chaos down there. | 那边一定乱作一团了 | 
| [15:28] | We’re getting by just fine. Thanks for asking. | 我们还能撑住 谢谢关心 | 
| [15:33] | Oh, right, this is my partner, Harvey Bullock. | 对了 这是我搭档 哈维·布洛克 | 
| [15:35] | Hola. | 好啊 | 
| [15:36] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 | 
| [15:38] | Who’s your little friend there? | 你手上拿的是什么 | 
| [15:39] | Oh, this is why I’m here. | 我就是为了这个来的 | 
| [15:41] | One of the women in my wing is a pagan sorceress. | 我工作的囚区 有个女人是女巫 | 
| [15:43] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [15:44] | She’s very popular. | 她很受欢迎 | 
| [15:45] | The inmates make dolls to look like people that they want to curse. | 病人们做娃娃 做成他们想要诅咒的人的样子 | 
| [15:48] | And then they give it to the sorceress to curse them. | 然后女巫替他们诅咒这些娃娃 | 
| [15:50] | In exchange for extra soda and candy. | 用苏打水和糖作为交换 | 
| [15:52] | I curse you all the time. You never give me candy. | 我经常诅咒你 也没见你给我糖吃啊 | 
| [15:54] | I asked her if Gruber had ever given her a doll to curse, | 我问她格鲁伯有没有给过她娃娃让她诅咒 | 
| [15:57] | and she said yes. | 她说有 | 
| [15:58] | This is the doll. His name is Mr. M. | 这就是他的娃娃 他叫M先生 | 
| [16:01] | You owe me for a double six-pack of root beer. | 你欠我12罐沙士 | 
| [16:04] | Mr. M.? | M先生 | 
| [16:05] | Mr. M. | M先生 | 
| [16:06] | Mr. M. | M先生 | 
| [16:09] | Who does this look like to you? | 你觉得这像谁 | 
| [16:11] | I tell this guy, I said, “Maurice– | 我和这人说 莫里斯 | 
| [16:12] | we’ve pulled out half your freaking teeth. | 我们已经拔了你一半的牙了 | 
| [16:14] | What the hell are you waiting for? | 你还他妈等什么呢 | 
| [16:15] | The tooth fairy?” Right? | 牙仙吗 | 
| [16:26] | So, what he does… | 他做了什么呢 | 
| [16:26] | you know what Maurice does? He smiles at me. | 知道莫里斯做了什么吗 他对我笑 | 
| [16:28] | So I say, “I’m gonna take out another one, man.” | 然后我说 我要再拔你一颗牙 | 
| [16:29] | I go to his molar. | 我准备拔他的臼齿 | 
| [16:30] | I got to get Mario and Gabe to help me pull it out. | 我叫马里奥和盖布帮我一起拔 | 
| [16:33] | Do excuse me. | 失陪一下 | 
| [16:34] | Right. So, we’re, like, pulling it, | 我们就这样使劲拔 | 
| [16:36] | we’re pulling it, right? | 使劲拔 | 
| [16:37] | And finally we get it out. | 终于拔出来了 | 
| [16:38] | The thing is this big… | 那牙有这么大 | 
| [16:41] | Yes. | 是我 | 
| [16:41] | Come see me. I need you. | 来见我 我需要你 | 
| [16:43] | I’m on my way. What’s wrong? | 这就来 发生了什么事 | 
| [16:46] | Somebody took Liza. Come, quickly. | 有人抓走了莉莎 快点过来 | 
| [16:56] | You sly devil. | 你个狡猾的魔鬼 | 
| [16:59] | You took her. | 你把她抓走了 | 
| [17:02] | You’re mine now. | 现在你是我的囊中物了 | 
| [17:07] | So I’m trying to tell this guy, “Let him talk.” | 我就告诉这人说 让他说话吧 | 
| [17:09] | Because now he’s trying to talk, but now I don’t understand him | 因为他现在想说话 可我却听不懂 | 
| [17:11] | ’cause he’s got no teeth, right? | 因为他没了牙齿 | 
| [17:13] | So I’m saying, “Let him talk. Clean him out. | 所以我说 让他说话 帮他清理干净 | 
| [17:15] | He’s gonna tell us something.” | 他要告诉我们什么事呢 | 
| [17:17] | Don Maroni, Sir, forgive me. | 马罗尼阁下 请原谅我 | 
| [17:20] | Such fun we’re having. | 大家都这么开心 | 
| [17:22] | But I regret that I must run away. | 但可惜我必须先走了 | 
| [17:24] | If you’ll let me. | 如果您允许的话 | 
| [17:27] | My mother is sick. | 我母亲生病了 | 
| [17:30] | Well, a sick mother’s a sick mother. | 母亲生病了是大事 | 
| [17:32] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [17:48] | Penguin, you all right? | 企鹅 没事吧 | 
| [17:51] | Hey, kid, what are you…? | 小子 你… | 
| [17:53] | What’s going on here? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [17:57] | Get down! | 快趴下 | 
| [18:16] | I don’t know what happened. | 不知道发生了什么事 | 
| [18:17] | It was like a silent bomb. | 就像是个无声的炸弹 | 
| [18:19] | You know who did this, right? | 你知道是谁干的吧 | 
| [18:21] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [18:22] | A few years ago, Jack Buchinsky | 几年前 杰克·布钦斯基 | 
| [18:23] | and partners unknown knocked over four banks. | 和他不明身份的同伙抢劫了四间银行 | 
| [18:26] | Killed six people. | 杀死六个人 | 
| [18:28] | Buchinsky went down for life. | 布钦斯基被判终身监禁 | 
| [18:29] | His partners were never caught. | 而他的同伙一直未落网 | 
| [18:33] | You’re one of those partners. | 你就是其中一名同伙 | 
| [18:35] | The one that took his share and sold him up the river, I expect. | 你拿了他应得的一份 出卖了他 | 
| [18:39] | What guy was this? | 这人是谁 | 
| [18:41] | Bu… uh… | 布… | 
| [18:42] | Who? | 布什么 | 
| [18:44] | While he’s out there looking to hurt you, | 他现在在找机会报复你 | 
| [18:47] | he doesn’t care who else he hurts. | 根本不管是否祸及他人 | 
| [18:49] | Women, kids. | 包括妇孺 小孩 | 
| [18:52] | That’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 | 
| [18:56] | Help me do the right thing here, Don Maroni. | 帮助我抓到他 马罗尼阁下 | 
| [19:00] | Let me place you in protective custody. | 让我带你回去进行保护性监禁 | 
| [19:04] | Protective custody? | 保护性监禁 | 
| [19:05] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:06] | Bait, you mean. | 是拿我当诱饵吧 | 
| [19:09] | We catch our bad guy, | 我们抓到坏人 | 
| [19:10] | you get rid of a dangerous nuisance. | 你也能摆脱危险人物 | 
| [19:12] | We both come out ahead. | 双方都受益 | 
| [19:13] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [19:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [19:17] | I… must be going. | 我必须走了 | 
| [19:20] | Very urgent business. | 我有非常紧急的事 | 
| [19:22] | W-W-With Falcone. | 要找法尔科内 | 
| [19:38] | All right, | 好了 | 
| [19:40] | make yourself at home. | 你自便吧 | 
| [19:50] | Hey, sweetheart. | 甜心 | 
| [19:51] | Get me a double espresso. | 给我拿杯双倍特浓咖啡 | 
| [19:52] | Extra sugar. | 多加糖 | 
| [20:26] | I’m Barbara. | 我是芭芭拉 | 
| [20:27] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [20:30] | My parents, they live here. | 我父母 他们住在这里 | 
| [20:43] | It’s very nice to see you, Barbara. | 见到你真高兴 芭芭拉 | 
| [20:46] | Isn’t it, Everett? | 是不是 埃弗雷特 | 
| [20:47] | Yes, very nice. | 是的 很高兴 | 
| [20:51] | It’s nice to see you, too. | 见到您我也很高兴 | 
| [20:54] | You’ve been well, I hope? | 近来还好吧 | 
| [20:57] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [20:59] | And you? | 您呢 | 
| [21:00] | Splendid. | 棒极了 | 
| [21:02] | Are you staying the night? | 你要留下来住一晚吗 | 
| [21:06] | Uh, if that’s all right. | 假如可以的话 | 
| [21:08] | In fact, um… | 实际上… | 
| [21:09] | I-I thought maybe I could stay a few days. | 我想着也许我可以待上几天 | 
| [21:13] | If that’s… | 假如那样… | 
| [21:16] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [21:19] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然没问题 | 
| [21:21] | I’m sure you’re going to be frightfully bored. | 我想你一定会觉得无聊至极 | 
| [21:24] | But stay until the weekend. | 但是想一直待到周末的话 | 
| [21:26] | By all means. | 当然没问题 | 
| [21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 | 
| [21:31] | How’s that young man of yours? | 你那位怎样了 | 
| [21:33] | James? | 詹姆斯 | 
| [21:35] | The policeman? | 那个警察 | 
| [21:37] | All well, I hope? | 一切都还好吧 | 
| [21:39] | Yes. | 挺好的 | 
| [21:41] | He’s well, thank you. | 他很好 谢谢 | 
| [21:44] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [21:47] | We’re very happy. | 我们很幸福 | 
| [21:51] | Very happy. | 非常幸福 | 
| [22:00] | You guys are, like, hungry for this. | 你们似乎都很喜欢听笑话啊 | 
| [22:02] | What do you guys do here for excitement? | 你们在这里都是怎么找乐子的 | 
| [22:03] | Remember that joke about the, uh, what is it? | 还记得那个笑话吗 关于什么来着 | 
| [22:05] | The two cops and the undertaker that go on a fishing boat. | 两个警察和一位殡仪员一起上了渔船 | 
| [22:08] | When you use a tethered goat as bait, | 要是拴头羊作诱饵 | 
| [22:09] | shouldn’t the goat be out in the jungle and not in the house? | 不是该把羊放进丛林里而不是关在房间里吗 | 
| [22:12] | This house is the best-defended spot in Gotham. | 这间房子是哥谭防卫最严的地方 | 
| [22:16] | Buchinsky is crazy and arrogant and resourceful. | 布钦斯基疯狂 自大 还诡计多端 | 
| [22:20] | Wherever Maroni is, he’ll come after him. | 不管马罗尼在哪里 他都会找来 | 
| [22:23] | He’ll enjoy the challenge. | 他会享受这挑战 | 
| [22:30] | Hey, there. | 你好啊 | 
| [22:32] | Hi… hi, boss. | 老大 | 
| [22:33] | How long have I been unconscious? | 我昏迷了多久 | 
| [22:35] | Couple of hours. | 几小时 | 
| [22:36] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 | 
| [22:38] | I-I must go. | 我必须得走了 | 
| [22:39] | My-my poor mother… | 我可怜的妈妈… | 
| [22:42] | Your mother can wait. | 让你妈妈等吧 | 
| [22:45] | It’s her heart, poor thing. | 是她的心脏出问题了 | 
| [22:48] | Valves. | 心脏瓣膜 | 
| [22:50] | She-she might be taken at any moment… | 她随时都可能离世… | 
| [22:55] | But… but, by all means, | 但是 当然了 | 
| [22:57] | of course, she can wait. | 当然了 她可以等 | 
| [23:00] | When you woke up before, | 你之前醒来时 | 
| [23:01] | you said you had urgent business… | 你说你有紧急事务… | 
| [23:07] | with Falcone. | 要找法尔科内 | 
| [23:10] | I did? | 真的吗 | 
| [23:12] | I said that? | 我那样说了吗 | 
| [23:14] | Did I? | 真的 | 
| [23:28] | Carmine? | 卡麦 | 
| [23:30] | Some people have called me about your girl Liza. | 有人给我打电话说你的莉莎的事 | 
| [23:34] | They want me to help make a deal. | 他们想要我帮忙做笔交易 | 
| [23:39] | I didn’t think it was going to be you. | 我没想到会是你 | 
| [23:41] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 | 
| [23:43] | I’m just an intermediary. | 我只是个中间人 | 
| [23:46] | I just want to help. | 我只是想帮忙 | 
| [23:47] | Please, my dear. | 行了 亲爱的 | 
| [23:48] | Stop. | 够了 | 
| [23:50] | I know this is you. | 我知道是你干的 | 
| [23:51] | Be honest. | 坦诚点吧 | 
| [23:54] | It’s me. | 是我 | 
| [23:56] | Of course it is. | 果然如此 | 
| [23:58] | How long have I known you? | 咱们认识多久了 | 
| [24:01] | You’re the smart one in the family. | 你是家族里最聪明的一个 | 
| [24:02] | Didn’t I always say so? | 我一直这么说 | 
| [24:04] | She won’t be hurt. | 她不会受到伤害 | 
| [24:06] | Leave Gotham. | 离开哥谭 | 
| [24:07] | That’s all– leave Gotham, | 仅此而已 离开哥谭 | 
| [24:09] | never come back. | 永远别回来 | 
| [24:10] | You can take her with you. | 你可以带走她 | 
| [24:18] | Agreed. | 好的 | 
| [24:20] | That’s the right decision. I’ll make the arrangements. | 这个决定很正确 我会去安排 | 
| [24:24] | You were always my favorite. | 你一直是我最喜欢的一个 | 
| [24:27] | Wait for my call. | 等我电话 | 
| [24:30] | He’s leaving? | 他要走了 | 
| [24:32] | You did it? | 你成功了 | 
| [24:36] | Boss? | 老大 | 
| [24:38] | The genius! The-the vision! | 那智慧 那眼界 | 
| [24:40] | You brought down the old man… finally. | 你终于搞掉了老头子 | 
| [24:45] | Let’s celebrate. | 我们庆祝吧 | 
| [24:49] | Butch, this is not the time to celebrate. | 布奇 现在不是庆祝的时候 | 
| [24:52] | He was a great man once. | 他曾经是位伟大的人 | 
| [24:54] | You don’t think somebody would take him out if he stayed on? | 如果他留下 别人也会干掉他 | 
| [24:57] | I am doing him a favor and giving him an easy way out. | 我是在帮他忙 给了他条轻松的出路 | 
| [25:02] | I owe him at least that. | 这是我欠他的 | 
| [25:07] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [25:09] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 | 
| [25:11] | It’s best for everyone. | 这样对大家都好 | 
| [25:13] | How did he sound? | 他听起来怎么样 | 
| [25:19] | Sad. | 伤心 | 
| [25:23] | Look at me. | 看着我 | 
| [25:25] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有事瞒着我吗 | 
| [25:28] | No. | 没有 | 
| [25:32] | You’re going to have to leave town with him, | 你得和他一起离开城市 | 
| [25:33] | string him along for a while. | 跟他待一阵子 | 
| [25:34] | Do you think you can do that? | 你觉得你能做到吗 | 
| [25:36] | Sure. | 可以 | 
| [25:38] | Sure. | 好 | 
| [25:40] | But you like him, though, don’t you? | 不过你喜欢他 对不对 | 
| [25:43] | Well, I can like him, can’t I? | 我可以喜欢他的吧 | 
| [25:46] | He’s been a perfect gentleman. | 他一直非常绅士 | 
| [25:48] | He could’ve done anything, | 他想把我怎样都行 | 
| [25:51] | and he never laid a hand on me. | 可他从未对我有非分之举 | 
| [25:54] | Liza, you can like him all you want. | 莉莎 你想怎么喜欢他都行 | 
| [25:57] | But you can never tell him the truth. | 但你绝不能告诉他真相 | 
| [26:01] | I know that. | 我知道 | 
| [26:11] | Sir? | 阁下 | 
| [26:13] | Let me go to work. | 让我去搞定吧 | 
| [26:16] | No. | 不用 | 
| [26:20] | “No”? | 不用 | 
| [26:21] | If Fish and the others– | 如果菲什和其他人 | 
| [26:24] | and there must be others– | 肯定还有其他人 | 
| [26:26] | if they all want me to step away so badly, | 如果他们都这么想让我退位 | 
| [26:29] | maybe it’s time. | 那也许是时候了 | 
| [26:31] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [26:34] | Why am I still here fighting? | 我还挣扎什么 | 
| [26:38] | For what? | 为了什么呢 | 
| [26:42] | For respect. | 为了尊重 | 
| [26:44] | You’re Don Carmine Falcone. | 您是卡麦·法尔科内阁下 | 
| [26:48] | “Respect”? | 尊重 | 
| [26:49] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 | 
| [26:53] | They all want me to go live in the country with Liza. | 他们都希望我去乡下跟莉莎一起生活 | 
| [26:58] | I would like that. | 这也不错 | 
| [27:00] | That’s what I want, too. | 我愿意这样 | 
| [27:03] | So, why not do it? | 那为什么不照办呢 | 
| [27:07] | Please… | 求您… | 
| [27:09] | don’t talk that way, sir. | 别说这种话 阁下 | 
| [27:15] | And just me on my own? | 只要我出马 | 
| [27:17] | I can take out Fish’s crew easy. | 就可以轻松干掉菲什的人马 | 
| [27:20] | You’re not listening, Victor. | 你没在听 维克多 | 
| [27:22] | Your job is to keep me and Liza safe | 你的工作是保证我和莉莎的安全 | 
| [27:26] | through the coming transaction. | 直到交易完成 | 
| [27:29] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [27:31] | Yes, sir. | 是 阁下 | 
| [27:46] | Miss Kringle? | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [27:46] | What?! What? | 干什么 干什么啊 | 
| [27:50] | The cupcake is sweet, the bullet is deadly. | 纸杯蛋糕很甜 子弹很致命 | 
| [27:52] | A beautiful woman’s a dangerous thing. | 美丽的女人有致命的威力 | 
| [27:58] | Um, uh, listen, I, uh… | 那个…. | 
| [28:01] | That is so… | 这真是… | 
| [28:04] | I don’t… | 我不… | 
| [28:05] | I don’t even know what to say to that. | 我都不知道该说什么了 | 
| [28:07] | Nygma, you perv, back off. | 尼格玛 你个变态 走开吧 | 
| [28:09] | Can’t you see the lady doesn’t want you bugging her? | 看不出人家姑娘嫌你烦吗 | 
| [28:11] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [28:12] | Hey, there. Hey, now. Who’s bugging who? | 哎呦 谁在烦谁了 | 
| [28:15] | I’m just, I’m just… | 我只是… | 
| [28:17] | What’s green and then red? | 什么东西从绿变红 | 
| [28:18] | Frogs in a blender. | 搅拌机里的青蛙 | 
| [28:20] | Walk away, Nygma. | 走开吧 尼格玛 | 
| [28:22] | Walk away. | 走开 | 
| [28:26] | I’m very sorry if I’ve offended you, Miss Kringle. | 如果我冒犯了你我很抱歉 柯林格小姐 | 
| [28:28] | That was not my intention. | 我绝无此意 | 
| [28:34] | Do you hear that? | 你们听到了吗 | 
| [28:35] | Go. | 走开 | 
| [28:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:43] | He is so weird. | 他好怪啊 | 
| [29:14] | I have no business with Falcone! | 我跟法尔科内毫无瓜葛 | 
| [29:16] | I swear on my mother’s life! | 我以我母亲的性命发誓 | 
| [29:19] | May God strike her dead with horrible torment | 如果我撒谎 就让上帝 | 
| [29:21] | if I’m lying! | 令她惨死吧 | 
| [29:23] | Okay, then, my friend. | 好吧 朋友 | 
| [29:25] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 抱歉我怀疑了你 | 
| [29:27] | Go see your mom. | 去见妈妈吧 | 
| [29:29] | Give her a kiss for me. | 替我带好 | 
| [29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [30:54] | There’s the one. | 就是他 | 
| [30:55] | Under that funny-looking fellow there. | 被那个滑稽的家伙压在身下 | 
| [31:00] | Take him to the truck. | 把他带上车 | 
| [31:05] | They didn’t cook. | 他们没烤焦 | 
| [31:06] | Just stunned. | 只是昏过去了 | 
| [31:08] | I expected more… | 我以为会更… | 
| [31:11] | oomph! | 厉害点呢 | 
| [31:13] | You want “Oomph,” Jack? | 你要厉害的 杰克 | 
| [31:18] | Officer Gordon. | 戈登警卫 | 
| [31:22] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错啊 | 
| [31:24] | Detective Gordon. | 是戈登警探 | 
| [31:27] | Hands up, both of you. | 你俩举起手 | 
| [31:30] | You might want to drop that. | 你还是把枪放下吧 | 
| [31:46] | Why fight me, Gordon? | 何必跟我作对 戈登 | 
| [31:48] | Who here | 这里有谁 | 
| [31:50] | deserves your protection? | 值得你保护 | 
| [31:52] | – Any of them? – All of them. | -有吗 -都值得 | 
| [31:54] | Even Maroni?! Please! | 甚至马罗尼吗 得了吧 | 
| [31:56] | Just let me kill this false friend | 让我杀了这背信弃义的朋友 | 
| [31:59] | and get on with my life. | 继续生活吧 | 
| [32:11] | All this fight. | 打得这么卖力 | 
| [32:13] | And for what? | 是为了什么呢 | 
| [32:19] | I’m putting you back in Arkham, Jack. | 我要把你关回阿卡姆 杰克 | 
| [32:21] | That’s closer to the mark, now, isn’t it, Jim? | 这才更接近真相 对吗 吉姆 | 
| [32:24] | You need to win. Don’t you? | 你需要赢 对吗 | 
| [32:26] | You pretend to care about the law, | 你假装在乎法律 | 
| [32:28] | but in your heart, it’s all primitive ego. | 但你真正的初衷 不过是骄傲 | 
| [32:31] | And you lust for blood and power. | 和对暴力及权力的渴望 | 
| [32:35] | You just hate to lose. | 你只是不喜欢输 | 
| [32:38] | You know what? | 告诉你 | 
| [32:39] | You’re right. | 你说对了 | 
| [32:48] | I do hate to lose. | 我是不喜欢输 | 
| [33:06] | Congratulations, young man. | 恭喜你 年轻人 | 
| [33:08] | A new day. | 新的一天到来了 | 
| [33:11] | New day. | 是啊 | 
| [33:14] | Next man that tries to take away my shield… | 下次再有人想夺走我的警徽 | 
| [33:17] | one way or another, | 不管怎样 | 
| [33:18] | I’m gonna make him eat it. | 我要让他吃不了兜着走 | 
| [33:22] | Say again? | 你说什么 | 
| [33:23] | New day, Commissioner. | 新的一天啊 局长 | 
| [33:37] | I hope you have some nasty pictures of him, | 希望你有他的艳照做把柄 | 
| [33:40] | because I bet what you said was very, very rude. | 因为我敢说你刚刚一定撂了狠话 | 
| [33:44] | I’m done being careful. | 我再也不要小心翼翼了 | 
| [33:47] | You think you’ve been careful so far? | 你觉得你之前一直很小心吗 | 
| [33:48] | Men like Commissioner Loeb are never gonna trust me. | 洛布局长这种人是不会信任我的 | 
| [33:50] | You think you’ve been careful so far? | 你觉得你之前一直很小心吗 | 
| [33:52] | So why play nice? | 何必跟他们客气呢 | 
| [33:53] | You think… | 你觉得 | 
| [33:54] | you’ve been careful so far? | 你之前一直很小心吗 | 
| [33:57] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [33:57] | I know what I’m doing. | 我心里有数 | 
| [33:59] | Let’s go grab a beer. | 我们去喝杯啤酒吧 | 
| [34:00] | Now you’re messing with my mind. | 你这是糊弄我呢 | 
| [34:02] | I need something stronger than a beer. | 我需要比酒劲头大的东西 | 
| [34:15] | Hush, young man. | 安静 年轻人 | 
| [34:16] | I can hear you sigh. | 我听得到你叹气 | 
| [34:21] | Sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 | 
| [34:31] | Let him be. | 让他过来 | 
| [34:42] | It’s good to see you, old friend. | 见到你很高兴 老朋友 | 
| [34:45] | I am so sorry it took me so long to get here. | 很抱歉我这么晚才过来 | 
| [34:48] | Such a day I’ve had… | 今天我过得真是… | 
| [34:51] | I won’t even tell you. | 我就不跟您说了 | 
| [34:53] | But I’m here. | 但我来了 | 
| [34:55] | You were right about Fish. | 你对菲什的看法是对的 | 
| [34:57] | It’s her that’s taken Liza. | 是她劫走了莉莎 | 
| [34:59] | Sir, allow me… | 先生 允许我… | 
| [35:03] | I must tell you what I’ve discovered. | 我必须把我发现的事告诉你 | 
| [35:06] | You’re not gonna want to hear this. | 这话不太中听 | 
| [35:08] | Speak. | 说吧 | 
| [35:10] | Liza was planted on you by Fish. | 莉莎是菲什有意插在您身边的 | 
| [35:14] | She belongs to Fish. | 她是菲什的人 | 
| [35:16] | This was a setup from the start. | 完全就是个陷阱 | 
| [35:19] | She found a girl that looked just like your mother, | 她找到个像您母亲的女孩 | 
| [35:22] | and trained her up… | 训练好她 | 
| [35:26] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:28] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [35:30] | – Prove that. – How? | -拿出证明 -怎么证明 | 
| [35:32] | I-I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [35:34] | I just know. | 但我知道 | 
| [35:38] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [35:40] | When have I been wrong? | 我什么时候错过 | 
| [35:53] | Hello, Fish. | 你好 菲什 | 
| [35:54] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 | 
| [35:56] | We will meet at my place. | 我们在我这儿见面 | 
| [35:58] | Acceptable? | 可以吗 | 
| [36:00] | Yes. | 可以 | 
| [36:01] | Is she there? Is Liza there now? | 她在吗 莉莎在那儿吗 | 
| [36:03] | Can I speak to her? | 我能跟她谈谈吗 | 
| [36:05] | No. | 不行 | 
| [36:06] | What time? | 什么时候 | 
| [36:08] | In an hour. | 一小时后 | 
| [36:12] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 | 
| [36:36] | Fish. | 菲什 | 
| [36:38] | Don Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 | 
| [36:42] | How’s this work? | 我们怎么做 | 
| [36:44] | Liza is close by. | 莉莎就在附近 | 
| [36:46] | All I need for you to do is sign papers– | 我只需要你签文件 | 
| [36:48] | relinquish all control of the family– | 将家族的大权交出来 | 
| [36:51] | and then you’re both free to leave. | 然后你们就可以一起离开 | 
| [36:53] | Papers? | 文件 | 
| [36:55] | You think papers make a don? | 你以为有了文件就是老大了 | 
| [36:58] | I’m offering you a way out, Carmine. | 我给了你一条出路 卡麦 | 
| [37:00] | I appreciate that. | 我明白 | 
| [37:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [37:03] | But I need to see her first. | 但我要先见到她 | 
| [37:05] | Before I sign anything, | 我签字之前 | 
| [37:07] | I need to know she’s all right. | 我要确认她没事 | 
| [37:08] | She’s fine. | 她没事 | 
| [37:11] | I need to see her. | 我得见到她 | 
| [37:13] | Or no deal. | 否则免谈 | 
| [37:36] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [37:38] | I’m okay. | 我没事 | 
| [37:40] | How long have you known Fish Mooney? | 你认识菲什·穆尼多久了 | 
| [37:46] | I don’t. | 我不认识她 | 
| [37:47] | I just met her now. | 我今天才见到她 | 
| [37:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:53] | A little bird told me | 有只小鸟告诉我 | 
| [37:54] | you and she have been friends for a while. | 你们已经认识很久了 | 
| [37:58] | No. | 不是的 | 
| [37:59] | Told me that she told you stuff about my mother | 还说她跟你讲了关于我母亲的事 | 
| [38:02] | so that I’d get all caught up in you. | 好让你把我迷住 | 
| [38:06] | Because Fish knows. | 因为菲什知道 | 
| [38:07] | You know, about my mother. | 知道我母亲的事 | 
| [38:10] | You know how much I loved my mother, | 你知道我多爱我母亲 | 
| [38:13] | because we talked about her | 因为我们谈过她的事 | 
| [38:15] | all the time, you and me. | 我们经常谈起她 | 
| [38:17] | Remember, Fish? Back in the day? | 记得吗 菲什 以前的时候 | 
| [38:19] | I do. | 记得 | 
| [38:20] | It seems as though a little bird has been making a bit of mischief. | 看来这只小鸟是在说谎了 | 
| [38:24] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [38:25] | That’s what I had hoped. | 我也希望是那样 | 
| [38:28] | But the truth is plain to see. | 但真相显而易见 | 
| [38:30] | I am very disappointed at my own stupidity. | 我对自己的愚蠢十分失望 | 
| [38:51] | I’m sorry, Liza. | 对不起 莉莎 | 
| [38:52] | Is that your name? | 你是叫这个吗 | 
| [38:55] | I’m sorry you had to get mixed up in this, | 抱歉你卷进了这些事中 | 
| [38:59] | because I’m sure you’re a… | 我相信你一定是个… | 
| [39:01] | good, honest girl, really. | 诚实的好姑娘 | 
| [39:17] | No. | 别 | 
| [39:52] | I want these two alive for now. | 暂时留他俩一命 | 
| [39:54] | Lock them up someplace. | 把他们关起来 | 
| [39:57] | Don’t bother yelling for help. | 别大喊求救了 | 
| [39:58] | All your people are dead. | 你的人都死了 | 
| [40:00] | Carmine… | 卡麦 | 
| [40:01] | you have to under… | 你得明白… | 
| [40:04] | I can forgive all kinds of betrayal and dishonesty. | 我可以原谅各种背叛和谎言 | 
| [40:09] | But my mother? | 但我母亲 | 
| [40:11] | How dare you use my sainted mother against me? | 你怎么敢用我神圣的母亲来对付我 | 
| [40:15] | That’s wrong! | 这太过分了 | 
| [40:17] | – You’ll suffer for that. – I need you to… | -你要为此付出代价 -你得… | 
| [40:22] | Thank you, Fish. | 谢谢 菲什 | 
| [40:24] | For the first time in a long time, | 很久以来 | 
| [40:26] | I feel alive. | 我第一次感觉如此鲜活 | 
| [40:29] | I remember who I am. | 我记起了我的身份 | 
| [40:31] | I remember why I’m here. | 我记起了我如何走到今天 | 
| [40:33] | – Just… – You can come out now. | -求你 -你可以出来了 | 
| [40:47] | Right, as usual, my friend. | 你又说对了 我的朋友 | 
| [40:52] | Say your good-byes quickly. | 快点道别吧 | 
| [40:55] | Ms. Mooney has places to go. | 穆尼女士还有地方要去呢 | 
| [41:09] | Hello, Fish. | 你好啊 菲什 | 
| [41:40] | Dr. Thompkins. | 汤普金斯医生 | 
| [41:42] | Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [41:46] | Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [41:49] | The desk sergeant said it was okay to come back here. | 接待警员说我可以进来 | 
| [41:52] | I didn’t mean to disturb you. | 我无意打扰你的 | 
| [41:53] | No, no. It’s okay. Something wrong? | 没事 有什么事吗 | 
| [41:55] | No. | 没事 | 
| [41:56] | I was in the area, | 我就是正好在这一带 | 
| [41:58] | and, um… my sorceress wants her doll back. | 我的女巫想要回她的娃娃 | 
| [42:01] | Right, yeah. | 嗯 好的 | 
| [42:04] | Is that why you’re here? | 你是为这事来的吗 | 
| [42:06] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [42:11] | No. | 也不是 | 
| [42:13] | She does want her doll back, but, um… | 她的确想要回娃娃 但是… | 
| [42:16] | Not entirely. No. | 也不全是为这个 | 
| [42:24] | You live here? | 你住这儿啊 | 
| [42:27] | Sort of between places right now. | 我现在还在找住处 | 
| [42:31] | I don’t know why I’m here. | 我不知道我为什么来 | 
| [42:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [42:35] | A whim. | 就是一时兴起 | 
| [42:39] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [43:09] | Hey, Gordon, did you hear? | 戈登 听说了吗 | 
| [43:13] | There’s been a big shootout at Fish Mooney’s place. | 菲什·穆尼那儿发生了激烈枪战 |