时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m sorry you had to get mixed up in this, | 抱歉你卷进了这些事中 |
[00:04] | because I’m sure you’re a… good, honest girl, really. | 我相信你一定是个诚实的好姑娘 |
[00:11] | – I’m gonna disappear. – But you can’t do that! | -我要消失了 -你不能这么做 |
[00:13] | – I wasn’t asking. – You can’t disappear! | -我不是在征求你的意见 -你不能消失 |
[00:15] | You have to come back home with me. | 你得和我一起回家 |
[00:16] | When Detective Gordon finds the man who killed my parents, | 等戈登警探找到杀害我父母的凶手 |
[00:19] | you have to testify. | 你得作证 |
[00:20] | I want these two alive for now. | 暂时留他俩一命 |
[00:22] | How dare you use my sainted mother against me? | 你怎么敢用我神圣的母亲来对付我 |
[00:25] | You’ll suffer for that. | 你要为此付出代价 |
[00:26] | Say your good-byes quickly. | 快点道别吧 |
[00:27] | Ms. Mooney has places to go. | 穆尼女士还有地方要去呢 |
[00:29] | Hello, Fish. | 你好啊 菲什 |
[01:07] | Well, you must be the B team. | 你们就是备胎组了吧 |
[01:10] | We just handle transpo. | 我们只管转移 |
[01:11] | Bob will be taking care of you. | 鲍勃会好好照顾你的 |
[01:14] | Bob. | 鲍勃 |
[01:15] | One of our top guys. | 我们最厉害的人之一 |
[01:17] | You’re in good hands. | 你就放心吧 |
[01:23] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:27] | You’re up early. | 你起得早啊 |
[01:28] | I haven’t made it to bed yet. | 我都没睡 |
[01:30] | Word is you got caught with Doc Thompkins | 据说有人撞见你和汤普金斯医生 |
[01:32] | in the locker room. | 在更衣室里 |
[01:34] | Strictly business. | 只是公事 |
[01:36] | – Any word on Fish? – No. | -有菲什的消息吗 -没有 |
[01:37] | Club’s all shot up, blood everywhere, no sign of Fish. | 俱乐部被血洗了 没找到菲什 |
[01:40] | It’s her own damn fault. | 要怪也是怪她自己 |
[01:42] | She played the game, she knew the risks. | 她道上混的 知道这些风险 |
[01:44] | Sorry, Harv, I know you have a thing for her. | 抱歉 哈维 我知道你喜欢她 |
[01:46] | I don’t got a thing for nobody. | 我谁都不喜欢 |
[01:47] | My thing is for me. | 我喜欢我自己 |
[01:49] | If anyone can make it out of a scrape like that, | 如果说有谁能从那种困境中爬出来 |
[01:50] | it’s Fish– the woman’s nails. | 只有菲什 她指甲利着呢 |
[01:53] | Come on, we got a case. | 来吧 还有案子 |
[01:54] | Yeah. What do we got? | 好 什么案子 |
[01:56] | Public service homicide. | 为民除害型凶杀 |
[01:58] | Vic’s a douche. | 被害人是个混蛋 |
[02:00] | Flass. Gordon. | 弗拉斯 这位是戈登 |
[02:01] | Gordon. Flass. | 戈登 这位是弗拉斯 |
[02:04] | Flass works Narcotics. | 弗拉斯在缉毒组工作 |
[02:05] | Hence the bling and the, uh, no doubt expensive | 所以这么珠光宝气 还穿一身肯定很贵 |
[02:08] | yet somehow cheap-looking Italian suit. | 但看着很廉价的意大利西服 |
[02:11] | Ah, Bullock, still dressing in the dark | 布洛克 还是乱穿衣服 |
[02:13] | and smelling like a taphouse whore. | 闻起来像个酒馆妓女 |
[02:17] | One of Flass’s connections tipped him off on the body. | 弗拉斯的线人告诉他的尸体在这儿 |
[02:19] | Why don’t you tell Gordon about the kid. | 跟戈登讲讲这小子吧 |
[02:21] | Pinky Littlefield. | 平奇·利特菲尔德 |
[02:23] | Dealer from a crew known as the Uptown Assassins. | 一个叫上城刺客组织的毒贩 |
[02:26] | He works this block. Well… | 他在这个街区活动 |
[02:28] | least he did. | 至少生前是 |
[02:29] | Any drugs on him? | 他身上有毒品吗 |
[02:30] | Didn’t find any. | 一点也没找到 |
[02:31] | My big wild guess: deal gone bad. | 要我猜 最多就是交易谈崩了 |
[02:34] | Kid like this, bound to happen sooner or later. | 这种人 早晚是这个下场 |
[02:36] | Like I said, | 如我所说 |
[02:36] | public service homicide. | 为民除害型凶杀 |
[02:38] | Well, boys, I’ve got another case I’ve got to attend to, | 好了 如果你们不用人手把手教了 |
[02:41] | so if you don’t need any more hand-holding. | 我还有别的案子要处理 |
[02:44] | I’m gonna walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[03:27] | Hey, unis think they may have found a witness. | 警员们可能找到了一个目击证人 |
[03:30] | Night janitor. | 夜间清洁工 |
[03:31] | They’re bringing him over. | 他们正带他过来 |
[03:39] | Jim, Mr. Winkler. | 吉姆 温克勒先生 |
[03:41] | Sir. | 先生 |
[03:42] | No need for the formalities. | 不用这么正式 |
[03:44] | Call me Leon. | 叫我利昂吧 |
[03:45] | Leon. | 利昂 |
[03:46] | We really appreciate you stepping forward. | 很感谢你能站出来 |
[03:48] | My wife Louisa always says, if you don’t step forward, | 我妻子路易莎常说 不挺身而出 |
[03:51] | you step back. | 就是后退 |
[03:53] | She sounds like a smart lady. | 听起来是个睿智的女人 |
[03:54] | Yes, she is. | 没错 |
[03:56] | So, uh, do I give a statement? | 要我录口供吗 |
[04:00] | A description of the killer? | 描述一下凶手 |
[04:01] | I’m not sure how this works. | 我不了解这种事的规矩 |
[04:03] | Would you be willing to come down to the precinct, | 能不能麻烦你来一趟警局 |
[04:05] | work with a sketch artist? | 和速写师弄一张画像出来 |
[04:07] | That really is the best way to catch the killer. | 这是抓住凶手最好的办法了 |
[04:09] | It’d be a huge help. | 会帮我们大忙的 |
[04:12] | Of course. | 行啊 |
[04:14] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[04:19] | Yes, sweetheart, I’m still at the precinct. | 是 亲爱的 我还在警局呢 |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:26] | Of course, yeah. | 当然了 是啊 |
[04:29] | – Okay. – They send in the sketch artist yet? | -好 -速写师来了吗 |
[04:32] | No, not yet. | 没 还没来 |
[04:33] | Louisa, I have to go. | 路易莎 我得挂了 |
[04:36] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[04:37] | But you did see the killer, right? | 但你确实看见凶手了 对吧 |
[04:40] | Uh, yes, that’s what I told the detectives earlier. | 是的 之前我也是这么跟警探说的 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry, who are you? | 抱歉 您是哪位 |
[04:51] | How the hell did this happen? | 怎么会出这种事 |
[04:53] | Security cameras inside and outside the room were turned off. | 房间内外的监控都被关掉了 |
[04:56] | Ed, you got any thoughts on the weapon? | 爱德 知道是什么凶器了吗 |
[04:58] | What’s strong enough to smash ships | 什么东西能撞沉巨轮 |
[04:59] | but still fears the sun? | 却见不得日光 |
[05:00] | Can it with the riddles, Ed. | 别扯什么谜语了 爱德 |
[05:02] | I don’t have the patience today or any day. | 我今天没这闲情逸致 以后也不会有 |
[05:04] | – Ice. – Correct. | -冰 -正确 |
[05:06] | Gauging by the small circumference of the wounds, | 从伤口的大小来判断 |
[05:08] | I believe the weapon is an ice pick. | 我认为凶器是一把冰锥 |
[05:10] | Carbon steel, six inches long. | 碳钢材质 15厘米长 |
[05:12] | Driven in deep enough that it marked the surrounding tissue | 插得很深 以致压迫周围的组织 |
[05:14] | with an imprint of a distinctive hexagonal handle. | 使伤口形成了一个独特的六边形 |
[05:17] | It’s not your standard kitchen fare. | 你家厨房里一般用不到这个 |
[05:19] | Fun fact, gentlemen: | 还有个好玩的事 先生们 |
[05:21] | Mr. Winkler’s wounds here | 温克勒先生的伤口 |
[05:22] | are the exact same as the wounds on the victim from this morning. | 和今天早上被害人身上的完全一致 |
[05:25] | The drug dealer? Littlefield? | 那个毒贩利特菲尔德 |
[05:26] | Him. Same weapon. | 就是他 同一把凶器 |
[05:28] | Same killer, one would suppose. | 这样说来凶手大概也一样 |
[05:33] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[05:35] | Right in our house. | 在警察地盘上杀人 |
[05:39] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:41] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[05:43] | You know who I am. | 你明知故问 |
[05:45] | It’s just a formality. | 就是走个程序 |
[05:48] | I… | 我 |
[05:49] | like to be sure. | 再确认一下 |
[05:52] | Bob, hmm? | 鲍勃 是吧 |
[05:55] | Is that short for Robert? | 是罗伯特的昵称吗 |
[05:58] | You have any family, Robert? | 你有家人吗 罗伯特 |
[06:00] | Two lovely daughters. | 两个可爱的女儿 |
[06:01] | I’m putting you down as Maria Mercedes Mooney, | 我把你登记为玛利亚·梅赛德斯·穆尼 |
[06:03] | aka Fish. | 也就是菲什 |
[06:05] | We’ll be extracting a very sincere apology from you today. | 今天就是要让你诚心诚意悔过 |
[06:09] | Shouldn’t take too long. | 应该花不了多久 |
[06:10] | How old are your girls, Robert? | 你女儿多大了 罗伯特 |
[06:13] | I bet you they’re some ugly little creatures. | 我敢打赌 她们肯定都很丑 |
[06:24] | Now, come on, Fish. | 别这样 菲什 |
[06:26] | No call for rudeness. | 没必要这么无礼 |
[06:34] | Only my friends call me Fish, darling. | 只有我朋友才能叫我菲什 亲爱的 |
[06:38] | And you and I, | 而你和我 |
[06:40] | we’re not friends. | 可不是朋友 |
[06:42] | Yet. | 还不是 |
[07:11] | You go get him. | 你去带他下来 |
[07:11] | I got to find the keys to the incinerator. | 我得找下焚化炉的钥匙 |
[07:32] | Hey, Marco. | 马可 |
[07:39] | Where’s… Fish… Mooney? | 菲什·穆尼在哪 |
[07:43] | How is anyone gonna trust us to keep them safe? | 还有谁会相信我们警察能保护人民安全 |
[07:45] | We can’t protect people in our own house. | 连警局里的人都保护不了 |
[07:48] | Upside is the place crawling with criminals, | 好消息是这地方都是罪犯 |
[07:50] | so we got beaucoup suspects to choose from. | 可供选择的嫌犯非常多 |
[07:52] | That’s an upside? | 这算什么好消息 |
[07:54] | Security cameras were turned off. | 监控录像被关掉了 |
[07:56] | Could’ve been a cop. | 可能是警察干的 |
[07:57] | Probably was. | 很可能就是 |
[07:58] | You do not even think something like that. | 你想都别这么想 |
[08:01] | The second that those guys out there | 一旦让外面那些人 |
[08:03] | hear that you’re looking at a cop, | 听到你认为凶手是警察 |
[08:04] | they are gonna turn on you. | 他们一定会搞死你 |
[08:06] | Bullock’s right; you start pointing fingers, | 布洛克说得没错 你要是把矛头指向他们 |
[08:08] | you could jeopardize your reinstatement. | 你的复职都会搭上 |
[08:10] | You need concrete evidence | 要有确凿的证据 |
[08:11] | to even think of accusing another officer of murder. | 才能考虑指责其他警察杀人 |
[08:14] | I’ll start with the guard duty logbook. | 我先去查值班警卫工作日志 |
[08:16] | – Jim… – Winkler was my witness. | -吉姆 -温克勒是我的证人 |
[08:18] | No way I’m letting this ride. | 我绝不会让凶手逍遥法外 |
[08:19] | I asked him to come in here, I’m gonna find his killer. | 我叫他来的 我一定找到凶手 |
[08:23] | No matter who it is. | 不管他是谁 |
[08:26] | Proceed with caution. | 一定要谨慎行事 |
[08:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[08:29] | No big moves without my say-so. | 要我同意后才能采取行动 |
[08:43] | I do believe | 我觉得 |
[08:45] | this is the second time we’ve been around this block, Master Bruce. | 这个街区我们已经转了两遍了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:49] | Selina likes to hang out here. | 塞琳娜喜欢在这附近转悠 |
[08:51] | It’s worth doubling back. | 值得反复找 |
[08:53] | Besides, you got what you wanted. | 再说了 你应该心满意足了 |
[08:55] | I went out of town like you asked. | 我照你说的出了城 |
[08:56] | For weeks. | 去了好几周 |
[08:58] | Yeah, well… It wasn’t safe here, was it? | 这儿不是不安全吗 |
[09:04] | The assassins weren’t after me. | 那些刺客又不是来抓我的 |
[09:07] | They were after her. | 他们要抓的是她 |
[09:08] | Yeah, and we’ll be back on that plane straight back to | 听好了 一旦有危险 |
[09:11] | the bloody Alps the first sign of trouble, I tell you. | 你立马跟我上飞机回阿尔卑斯山 |
[09:15] | Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:16] | Master Bruce, get back in the car now. | 布鲁斯少爷 回车里来 |
[09:18] | Can we walk around the block just once? | 就沿着这条街走一圈 |
[09:20] | Then I’ll get back in the car. | 然后我就上车 |
[09:22] | Please, Alfred. | 求你了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:24] | Once around the block and then home. | 走一圈 就回家 |
[09:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:28] | Got the rest of your life like that | 你以后有的是时间 |
[09:29] | to get whipped into a frenzy by the females. | 被女人鬼迷心窍 |
[09:31] | I don’t know why you want to start now. | 怎么现在就这么着急开始了 |
[09:32] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 |
[09:33] | Out of my way. | 滚开 |
[09:36] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[09:39] | Steady, Master Bruce. | 小心 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:40] | Looks like she’s got the mange. | 她好像有兽疥癣 |
[09:42] | Look who it is. | 我说是谁呢 |
[09:43] | Billionaire Bruce Wayne. | 亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[09:45] | Who are you, his bodyguard? | 你是谁 他保镖吗 |
[09:47] | If needs be, miss, yes. | 如果需要的话我就是 女士 |
[09:49] | What’s in the bag? | 包里什么东西 |
[09:51] | It’s for Selina. | 是给塞琳娜的 |
[09:53] | Have you seen her? | 你见过她吗 |
[09:54] | Sure. I can give it to her if you want. | 当然 你愿意的话我可以帮你给她 |
[09:57] | Perhaps you could pass on a message for me. | 要不你帮我给她传个话 |
[10:01] | Tell her I’m looking for her. | 告诉她我在找她 |
[10:02] | 20 bucks. | 20块 |
[10:04] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:10] | 20 bucks. | 20块 |
[10:13] | There we are, miss. | 小姐 给 |
[10:18] | Delightful friends you have, Master Bruce. | 你的朋友还真讨人喜欢啊 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:22] | Home. | 回家吧 |
[10:36] | That’s all you got? | 你就这点能耐吗 |
[10:38] | You are gonna bore me to death, fella. | 你快让我无聊死了 小子 |
[10:41] | That’s impressive. | 真是厉害 |
[10:44] | Different strokes, eh? | 想要不同的手法吗 |
[10:45] | You know, me, | 就拿我来说吧 |
[10:47] | I can’t stand hot spicy food, | 我就不能吃辣 |
[10:48] | but my wife, you know, she loves it. | 可我妻子非常喜欢吃辣 |
[10:51] | Hotter the better. | 越辣越好 |
[10:53] | Now where, oh, where are we gonna begin? | 我们该从哪开始好呢 |
[11:02] | Now, taking off a hand, that’s devastating. | 锯掉一只手很让人崩溃啊 |
[11:07] | But I’ve found | 可我发现 |
[11:10] | that taking out a knee… | 把膝盖敲碎… |
[11:30] | You okay, Fish? | 没事吧 菲什 |
[11:41] | A page is missing from this logbook. | 这本工作日志少了一页 |
[11:43] | Now, that in and of itself | 光是这一条 |
[11:45] | is grounds for dismissal from the force. | 就足以把你开除出警队 |
[11:48] | So my question to you is | 我要问的是 |
[11:50] | who was on guard duty outside of interrogation this morning? | 今早在审讯室外值勤的是谁 |
[11:56] | No idea, man. | 不知道啊 |
[11:59] | Nobody’s talking. | 没人愿意交代 |
[12:00] | They’re protecting their own. | 他们在互相包庇 |
[12:02] | Or they just don’t like you. | 或者他们就是不爽你 |
[12:03] | Face it, Harvey. | 面对现实吧 哈维 |
[12:05] | Leon Winkler’s killer is a cop. | 杀死利昂·温克勒的凶手是个警察 |
[12:08] | Not proven. | 证据不足 |
[12:09] | Come on, you know these guys. | 少来了 你了解这些人的 |
[12:11] | You’ve known them since way back. | 你认识这些人很久了 |
[12:12] | Give me some leverage. Give me an angle. | 给我点筹码 给我个切入点 |
[12:16] | You really want to work with a murderer? | 你真的想和凶手共事吗 |
[12:22] | Somebody gets whacked in the GCPD. | 有人在哥谭市警局被杀了 |
[12:24] | Somebody’s gonna get fired for this. | 肯定要有人因此被解雇 |
[12:26] | Not me, pal. | 不会是我 |
[12:28] | Grover. | 格罗佛 |
[12:32] | We got a reliable guy | 我们有个可靠的线人说 |
[12:34] | says it was you pulled the page from the guard duty logbook. | 是你撕掉了值班警卫工作日志上的那一页 |
[12:36] | No way. W-where did you get that? | 不可能 你这话是哪听来的 |
[12:39] | – Who said that? – Alvarez. | -你听谁说的 -阿尔瓦雷斯说的 |
[12:41] | If he said that, that son of a bitch is lying. | 如果他这么说 那他就是在撒谎 |
[12:44] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[12:46] | Look, six years ago, I had a thing with his wife, okay? | 六年前 我和他妻子有过一腿 |
[12:48] | Six years ago. | 六年前 |
[12:49] | He is a vindictive bastard. | 他是个记仇的混蛋 |
[12:52] | Well, look, that’s none of our business, huh? | 这我们不管 |
[12:56] | Look at it from our point of view. | 从我们的立场来看 |
[12:59] | We got to find the culprit. | 我们得找到罪魁祸首 |
[13:01] | Brass demands one. | 上头下令要我找出来 |
[13:02] | But it wasn’t me. | 可不是我啊 |
[13:04] | Then who was it? | 那是谁 |
[13:12] | Delaware? Anybody seen Delaware? | 特拉华 有人看到特拉华吗 |
[13:15] | Saw him go to the garage. | 看到他去车库了 |
[13:21] | Delaware. | 特拉华 |
[13:34] | You’re gonna regret that. | 你肯定会后悔的 |
[13:35] | You were guarding interrogation this morning, weren’t you? | 今早在审讯室门外值勤的是你吧 |
[13:36] | Screw off. | 给我滚开 |
[14:36] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[14:38] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[14:39] | You couldn’t bring him in here quietly, | 你就不能悄悄地拘捕他 |
[14:41] | put him in some back room? | 然后带他去没人看到的地方吗 |
[14:43] | You making some kind of statement? | 你这是要当众示威吗 |
[14:46] | Damn right I am. | 没错 |
[15:00] | I warned you and you didn’t listen. | 我警告过你了 你却当耳边风 |
[15:02] | I have evidence: the same drugs I found in Littlefield’s shoe | 我有证据 和昨天早上在案发现场 |
[15:06] | at the crime scene yesterday morning. | 我在利特菲尔德鞋里找到的毒品一样 |
[15:07] | That evidence is part of an ongoing undercover narco investigation. | 这份证物属于一宗正在进行的秘密缉毒案件 |
[15:11] | You expect us to believe that? | 你觉得我们会信这种鬼话吗 |
[15:13] | Jim, narco’s been knee-deep in | 吉姆 缉毒组已经深入调查 |
[15:15] | the Uptown drug trade for months. | 上城区毒品交易好几个月了 |
[15:17] | I’ve got a matrix of undercovers that have put their lives | 我安排了很多卧底 他们为了这个案子 |
[15:19] | at stake for this investigation. | 都是拼上了命的 |
[15:21] | Your little stunt gets out, | 你刚刚那一出要是传出去 |
[15:22] | you unravel the whole operation. | 整个行动都会暴露 |
[15:24] | Not to mention, the search was illegal. | 再说你的搜查也是非法的 |
[15:26] | So we’re ignoring Delaware’s involvement in Winkler’s death? | 那我们就无视特拉华与温克勒被杀的关联吗 |
[15:29] | Is that what we’re doing, Cap? | 是这样吗 警监 |
[15:30] | No. But this isn’t the way, Jim. | 不是 但你这样不行 吉姆 |
[15:33] | I’m turning over the case to Internal Affairs. | 我要把案子交给内务处了 |
[15:35] | I.A.? | 内务处 |
[15:37] | Two old drunks in the basement. | 给那两个地下室里的酒鬼 |
[15:38] | You and Bullock are no longer investigating the Winkler murder. | 你和布洛克将不再负责温克勒的凶杀案 |
[15:42] | What about the Littlefield murder? | 那利特菲尔德的案子呢 |
[15:44] | Or, wait, is that also a part of | 等等 那是不是也属于 |
[15:46] | an ongoing narco investigation? | 一宗正在进行的缉毒案件 |
[15:48] | All you, buddy. Let me know if you need any help. | 那案子归你 伙计 有什么需要尽管开口 |
[15:53] | I’m sorry about the confusion. | 抱歉发生了这种误会 |
[16:08] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[16:10] | Did you know, Miss Kringle, that the earliest greeting cards | 知道吗 柯林格小姐 最早的贺卡 |
[16:13] | dated back to Germany in the 1400s? | 可以追溯到15世纪的德国 |
[16:15] | I have a lot of work to do. | 我挺忙的 |
[16:17] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[16:20] | Doesn’t say anything weird, does it? | 上面没什么奇怪的话吧 |
[16:22] | No, ma’am. | 完全没有 小姐 |
[16:53] | Take it easy. | 悠着点 |
[16:54] | Take it easy. | 悠着点 |
[16:56] | I’m fine, Butch. | 我没事 布奇 |
[16:58] | Here, try this. | 给 敷敷 |
[17:05] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[17:06] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[17:13] | You are one tough cookie. | 你真个汉子 |
[17:20] | Thank you, Butch. | 谢谢你 布奇 |
[17:25] | Listen, we should hit the road. | 听我说 我们得赶紧跑路了 |
[17:27] | I figure we’ve got about an hour before Falcone… | 估计不到一小时 法尔科内就会发现… |
[17:28] | Oh, I’m not going anywhere until I find Penguin. | 找不到企鹅 我哪也不去 |
[17:32] | He’s the one that told Falcone about Liza. | 是他把莉莎的事告诉法尔科内的 |
[17:35] | Boss, I don’t know if you remember, | 老大 你大概不记得了 |
[17:36] | but as of last night, we don’t have any men. | 昨晚我们的人全被清光了 |
[17:38] | Falcone’s gonna have the whole city looking for us. | 法尔科内会让全城的人找我们的 |
[17:41] | I’m not going anywhere until I cut Penguin’s throat. | 不杀了企鹅 我哪也不会去的 |
[17:49] | One… two… three. | 一 二 三 |
[17:58] | What do you think, Mother? | 觉得如何 母亲 |
[18:01] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[18:04] | So classy. | 真有档次 |
[18:09] | Like an opera house. | 好像歌剧院一样 |
[18:23] | A chandelier. | 大吊灯 |
[18:26] | Like home. | 和家里似的 |
[18:31] | Someone left a scarf. | 有人落下了一条丝巾 |
[18:36] | It’s beautiful with my dress. | 多衬我的裙子啊 |
[18:40] | Finders keepers. | 谁捡到就是谁的 |
[18:42] | And now you are in charge of this club? | 现在你是这家夜店的老板了吗 |
[18:49] | Spoiled my surprise. | 你把我准备的惊喜都毁了 |
[18:51] | No. Oh, no, no, liebchen. | 别这样 小可爱 |
[18:53] | No, don’t be angry. No. | 别生气啊 |
[18:55] | Such good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[18:58] | My boy has a club. | 我儿子有了自己的夜店 |
[19:01] | Will have a club. | 将会有一家夜店 |
[19:02] | There’s still a few loose ends to tie up, | 现在还有一些问题没有解决 |
[19:04] | but… soon it will be mine. | 但是很快它就会是我的了 |
[19:08] | I am so proud of you… | 我太为你感到骄傲了 |
[19:12] | I could spit. | 简直无法言喻 |
[19:18] | Listen, Jim, there’s something I got to tell you. | 听着 吉姆 有些事我得告诉你 |
[19:21] | A few years ago, Flass and his people | 几年前 弗拉斯和他的人 |
[19:23] | started busting drug dealers, taking over their stash houses, | 开始逮捕毒贩 侵占他们的藏货屋 |
[19:27] | running them themselves. | 然后拿来自己经营 |
[19:31] | Now? | 现在 |
[19:33] | You tell me this now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[19:34] | Look, I respond to crises as they arise. | 我是随机应变的那种 |
[19:37] | I’m not a forward planner like you. | 我不像你那样提前做计划 |
[19:38] | I didn’t tell you then | 我当时没告诉你 |
[19:39] | because I didn’t want to get you all riled you up, | 因为我怕你又头脑发热起来 |
[19:40] | but I’m telling you now because I want you to stop. | 现在我告诉你是想阻止你 |
[19:45] | Flass is protected. | 弗拉斯是有人的 |
[19:50] | By who? | 谁 |
[19:52] | Serious people. | 有权势的人 |
[19:54] | Really high up. Big money. | 很高层 大财主 |
[19:56] | For all I know, the commissioner gets a piece, too. | 说不定 局长也有份 |
[19:58] | You mess with Flass, you can forget going back to Arkham. | 你敢惹弗拉斯 就连阿卡姆也别想回了 |
[20:01] | These guys do not play. | 这些家伙可不是闹着玩的 |
[20:06] | These stash houses– | 那些藏货屋 |
[20:08] | think you can get me a location on them? | 你能查到它们的地址吗 |
[20:10] | Did you not hear a word I just said? | 你没有听我刚才的话吗 |
[20:12] | The stash houses could give us evidence linking Flass | 藏货屋可以给我们将弗拉斯与利特菲尔德 |
[20:14] | to Littlefield’s murder. | 被杀关联起来的证据 |
[20:15] | We nail him for Littlefield, | 咱们用利特菲尔德拿下他 |
[20:16] | we can nail him for Winkler. | 也就可以拿下温克勒的案子 |
[20:17] | I can’t let it be, Harvey. | 我不能坐视不管 哈维 |
[20:21] | You should know that by now. | 你早该明白了 |
[20:35] | Mick, it’s Harv. | 米克 是哈维 |
[20:37] | You know that thing you and Donnie were working on? | 还记得你和唐尼在搞的那事吗 |
[20:39] | The Flass thing? | 弗拉斯那个 |
[20:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:55] | Prime spot for a stash house. | 做藏货屋的好地方 |
[20:58] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[21:14] | Delaware, | 特拉华 |
[21:16] | hand over the boxes. | 把盒子交出来 |
[21:19] | You don’t learn, do you? | 你就是学不乖 对吧 |
[21:21] | Get out of my face. | 给我滚开 |
[21:33] | No need to rough each other up, gentlemen. | 没必要动粗啊 先生们 |
[21:36] | I got a warrant. | 我有搜查令 |
[21:38] | Giving us the legal right to search and seizure. | 给了我们搜查与扣押的权利 |
[21:40] | Seems this warehouse was being used as a home base | 看来这间仓库是上城刺客的 |
[21:43] | by the Uptown Assassins. | 主基地 |
[21:45] | You expect us to believe you got a signed warrant | 你指望我们相信你有一张签署过的搜查令 |
[21:47] | to clear your own stash house? | 来收缴你自己的藏货屋吗 |
[21:49] | On the commissioner’s request. | 是局长下的令 |
[21:52] | Signed by Judge Bam-Bam. | 法官签署过的 |
[21:58] | Guess you don’t have a leg to stand on… | 看来你不占理啊 |
[22:00] | homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[22:16] | – So what’s our next step? – Next step? | -咱们下一步怎么办 -下一步 |
[22:18] | We got nothing to tie Flass to the drugs or the murders. | 我们没有证据证明弗拉斯与贩毒或两桩凶案有关 |
[22:22] | Murder. | 一桩凶案 |
[22:24] | Just one. | 就一起 |
[22:25] | Internal Affairs just ruled Winkler’s death as a suicide. | 内务处刚判定温克勒的死为自杀 |
[22:30] | They’re releasing the body to his wife. | 他们准备将尸体还给他妻子了 |
[22:33] | Leon was so very happy. | 利昂是那么快乐 |
[22:37] | This just can’t be right. Can’t be… | 这不可能的… |
[22:44] | A suicide? | 自杀 |
[22:46] | He stabbed himself in the back with an ice pick? | 他用冰锥捅了自己的后背 |
[22:48] | That’s absurd! | 这太荒谬了 |
[22:48] | A ruling this quick means the commissioner was involved. | 这么快就出结果说明局长插手了 |
[22:51] | Screw the commissioner. | 去他的局长 |
[22:52] | Going forward with this puts all of our jobs at risk. | 你追查下去会危及我们所有人的工作 |
[22:56] | Look, I want to help you, Jim. | 听着 我想帮你 吉姆 |
[22:59] | There are people here in GCPD who want to help you. | 哥谭市警局里是有人想帮你的 |
[23:01] | – So why don’t they? – They have. | -那他们为什么不帮呢 -他们帮了 |
[23:04] | I have. | 我也帮了 |
[23:05] | And we learned the hard way. | 而我们也吸取了教训 |
[23:08] | With men like Flass, you need more than words. | 对弗拉斯这种人 光说说可不够 |
[23:10] | You need results. | 要有结果 |
[23:11] | And that’s not gonna happen this time around. | 而这次这是不可能的了 |
[23:13] | So do us all a favor | 所以帮所有人一个忙 |
[23:14] | and move on to the next vic. | 去查下一个案子吧 |
[23:17] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:40] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[23:41] | Back in an hour. | 一小时后回来 |
[23:47] | Listen to this. This is classic. | 听听 真是经典啊 |
[23:49] | Stop it. Come on. | 够了 拜托 |
[23:50] | Come on. | 有什么的 |
[23:51] | “Dear Miss Kringle, | “亲爱的柯林格小姐 |
[23:54] | your eyes are as green as a meadow. | 你的眼睛如青草一般翠绿 |
[23:57] | Your smile is as bright as the sun. | 你的微笑如太阳一般耀眼 |
[24:00] | Your skin is as white as a snowflake. | 你的肌肤如雪花一般洁白 |
[24:03] | It seems like your life is fun.” | 看来你的生活非常有趣” |
[24:08] | – Really? – Oh, hey! | -不是吧 -你好啊 |
[24:10] | It’s the writer himself. Whew. | 作者本人来了哦 |
[24:15] | It’s a real piece of work you got there, perv. | 写得可真不错啊 变态 |
[24:17] | I wouldn’t quit your day job if I were you. | 我劝你还是别辞了工作去干这个吧 |
[24:19] | Roger, dodger. | 收到 |
[24:21] | – Roger, dodger? – Stop it. | -收到 -别说了 |
[24:25] | What a creep. | 真是个怪胎 |
[24:33] | One, two, three. One, two, three. | 一二三 一二三 |
[24:37] | One, two, three. One… | 一二三 一… |
[24:40] | Now… now you are getting it. | 你终于掌握了 |
[24:43] | You are so graceful for such a big man. | 你块头这么大 还真是优雅 |
[24:48] | Isn’t he graceful, Oswald? | 他是不是很优雅呀 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[24:50] | Yes, Mother. | 是啊 母亲 |
[24:56] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[24:58] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[25:01] | Come in. | 请吧 |
[25:06] | Another handsome man at the party. | 派对上又来了一位帅哥 |
[25:10] | I am so lucky. | 我真幸运 |
[25:11] | This is Jim Gordon, | 这位是吉姆·戈登 |
[25:14] | the detective friend I was telling you about. | 我和您提过的那位警探朋友 |
[25:17] | Oh. So nice to meet a friend of Oswald’s. | 真高兴见到奥斯瓦尔德的朋友 |
[25:21] | I am Gertrud Kapelput. | 我是格特鲁德·卡佩普特 |
[25:24] | Nice to meet you, too, Mrs. Kapelput. | 很高兴见到您 卡佩普特太太 |
[25:30] | Mother, Jim and I have very important business. | 母亲 吉姆和我还有要事得办 |
[25:33] | No. Oh, sad. Oh, how sad. | 不嘛 真遗憾 太遗憾了 |
[25:37] | A little soon to be celebrating, don’t you think? | 现在庆祝未免有点早了吧 |
[25:41] | Well, don’t just stand there. | 别傻站着啊 |
[25:42] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[25:43] | This won’t take long. | 不会说很久的 |
[25:44] | I insist. Sit. | 我坚持 坐下 |
[25:51] | I’m so very glad you called, Jim Gordon. | 我很高兴你打电话给我 吉姆·戈登 |
[25:53] | It’s been far too long since we’ve seen each other. | 我们太久没见面了 |
[25:56] | I was beginning to think you’d forgotten about me. | 我还想你是不是忘了我了 |
[25:59] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[26:01] | Do you know anything about a narcotics detective | 你对一位名叫阿诺德·弗拉斯的 |
[26:03] | by the name of Arnold Flass? | 缉毒警探有所了解吗 |
[26:05] | I’ve heard the name. | 我听过这个名字 |
[26:06] | I’m investigating him and his crew for murder, | 我因为一起凶杀案正在调查他和他的人 |
[26:09] | but I’ve hit a wall. | 但是我碰壁了 |
[26:10] | He’s too well-connected. | 他的关系网太强大了 |
[26:11] | I figured since Maroni runs the drug trade, | 我想着既然马罗尼在经营毒品生意 |
[26:15] | maybe you could find somebody with the goods on Flass? | 也许你能找到有弗拉斯把柄的人 |
[26:18] | – But… – Shh. Say no more. | -但是… -嘘 不用再说了 |
[26:22] | Favor is done. | 这个忙我帮了 |
[26:24] | I’ll make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[26:27] | And what do I owe you in return? | 我欠你的该怎么还呢 |
[26:29] | Friends don’t owe friends, silly. | 朋友间是互不相欠的 傻瓜 |
[26:31] | They just do favors because they want to. | 而是出于意愿互相帮助 |
[26:35] | Because they’re friends. | 因为是朋友嘛 |
[26:37] | – Nobody gets hurt. – Of course. | -不能有人受伤 -当然 |
[26:39] | No one gets hurt. | 不会有人受伤 |
[26:45] | Champagne. | 来点香槟 |
[27:09] | Oh, dear me. | 天哪 |
[27:12] | What happened here? | 发生了什么 |
[27:14] | Call Falcone. | 通知法尔科内 |
[27:16] | No kidding. | 那还用说 |
[27:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[27:24] | Thank you, boys. Lovely. | 谢谢你们 伙计们 棒极了 |
[27:25] | No. I-I am dancing still. Shh. | 不要 我还在跳呢 安静 |
[27:28] | – You may go. – Oh, why you make them go? | -你们可以走了 -怎么就让他们走了 |
[27:32] | Gabe, on your way to help my dear friend Jim, | 盖布 你去帮助我的好朋友吉姆的时候 |
[27:36] | could you be a gentleman and take Mother home? | 能好心顺便送我母亲回家吗 |
[27:40] | Sure thing, boss. | 当然 老大 |
[27:42] | Come on, Mrs. K. | 来吧 卡太太 |
[27:43] | A palace. | 一座宫殿 |
[27:45] | My boy has a palace. | 我儿子有一座宫殿 |
[27:48] | Such a good boy. | 真是个好孩子 |
[27:52] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:54] | I will be back. | 我会回来的 |
[28:44] | Ladies and gentlemen, friends, | 女士们先生们 朋友们 |
[28:48] | celebrities from around the world, | 来自世界各地的名流们 |
[28:51] | my name is Oswald Cobblepot. | 我叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[28:56] | Here we are at last. | 终于等到了这一天 |
[28:58] | It is with deep and sincere pleasure | 我带着深深的诚挚和喜悦 |
[29:01] | that I bid you welcome to the official grand opening | 欢迎你们来到我新夜总会的 |
[29:04] | of my newest night spot, the… | 盛大开业典礼 |
[29:11] | Not bad. | 不错啊 |
[29:13] | I do believe you need to project more. | 我觉得你的表现力得更强势点 |
[29:15] | Just to create a bit more excitement for the audience. | 好让观众更加兴奋 |
[29:20] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[29:22] | welcome to Fish Mooney’s! | 欢迎来到菲什·穆尼夜店 |
[29:29] | Like that. | 就像那样 |
[29:53] | What kind of weirdo plays chess with himself? | 什么样的怪人会跟自己下棋 |
[29:59] | Don’t you have a butler to do that kind of stuff with you? | 你不是有个管家陪你玩的吗 |
[30:02] | He’s making lunch. | 他在做午饭 |
[30:04] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[30:06] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[30:08] | Alfred made me go out of town. | 阿尔弗雷德逼我出了城 |
[30:10] | Switzerland. We have a house there. | 瑞士 我们在那里有座房子 |
[30:14] | Chalet, I guess. | 算是座牧屋吧 |
[30:15] | A chalet? | 牧屋 |
[30:16] | It’s basically a house. | 实际上就是座房子 |
[30:18] | Why did you want to see me? | 你干吗要见我 |
[30:20] | We’re friends, aren’t we? | 我们是朋友 对吧 |
[30:21] | You’ve been driving around looking for me, | 你满世界开着车找我 |
[30:24] | sending messages. What’s up? | 托人捎信 怎么了 |
[30:34] | I got you a present. | 我有个礼物要给你 |
[30:47] | It looks like the town we stayed in. | 看上去很像我们去的那个瑞士城镇 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:53] | Also, I wanted to know if, um… if you wanted to stay here | 还有 我想问你…想不想 |
[30:57] | in my house. | 住在我家 |
[31:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:01] | I figure we can help each other out. | 我觉得我们能互相帮助 |
[31:03] | You can help me find the man who killed my parents, | 你能帮我找到杀害我父母的凶手 |
[31:05] | and I can give you a better place to live. | 我可以给你个更好的地方住 |
[31:08] | What’s better about it? | 这里怎么就更好了 |
[31:15] | Listen kid… chill. | 听着 小子 别激动过头了 |
[31:19] | I came here to tell you to stop hassling me. | 我来是想叫你别再来找我麻烦了 |
[31:26] | Hassling you? | 找你麻烦 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:30] | You’re beginning to bug me. | 你开始招我烦了 |
[31:33] | I thought we were friends. | 我们不是朋友吗 |
[31:37] | Listen, I lied. | 听着 我撒谎了 |
[31:41] | I… didn’t see who killed your parents. | 我没看到是谁杀了你父母 |
[31:43] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看到他的脸 |
[31:46] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[31:47] | I lied so I wouldn’t get locked up in juvie. | 我撒谎是为了不被关进少管所 |
[31:49] | So it’s no use buying me presents or sending me messages | 你给我买礼物 捎信 或是套近乎 |
[31:53] | or trying to hang out. | 都是没用的 |
[31:54] | There’s no point because I can’t help you. | 毫无意义的 因为我帮不了你 |
[32:09] | Pinky Littlefield was light two weeks running. | 平奇·利特菲尔德两周没付钱了 |
[32:11] | If you don’t pay up, there’s consequences. | 不付钱是要付出代价的 |
[32:12] | Flass killed him to send a message. | 弗拉斯杀他 是为了震慑他人 |
[32:14] | But please, please! I swear that’s all I know. | 求你 我就知道这么多了 |
[32:16] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[32:17] | I swear, man, I swear! | 我发誓啊 |
[32:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[32:24] | But I think I’ll need something a bit more tangible. | 但我需要更切实的证据 |
[32:27] | No, no, no! Please, no! | 不要啊 求你了 |
[32:28] | No! No! Please, no! | 不要 求你 |
[32:31] | I swear, man! I swear! | 我发誓啊 我发誓 |
[32:36] | How are you liking show business now? | 现在觉得演艺圈好混吗 |
[32:39] | Please, Miss Mooney. | 求您 穆尼女士 |
[32:40] | You’re making a mistake. | 您这是在犯下错误 |
[32:44] | I-I beg of you, let me speak. | 我求您 让我说句话 |
[32:47] | I know we’ve had our differences. | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[32:49] | We could combine our forces. | 我们可以联手 |
[32:53] | Think how’d we fool everyone. | 想想我是怎么骗过所有人的吧 |
[32:55] | Me… work with you? | 我跟你联手吗 |
[32:59] | I found you. | 是我捡到了你 |
[33:01] | I made you. | 是我成就了你 |
[33:05] | When you walked in here, you were a sad little wannabe. | 你走进来的时候 不过是个心怀大志的小人物 |
[33:09] | Remember that, Butch? | 你还记得吗 布奇 |
[33:11] | You were so afraid. | 你是那么害怕 |
[33:13] | Shook like a leaf in fall. | 抖得厉害 |
[33:16] | You’re a servant. | 你就是个下人 |
[33:18] | An umbrella boy. | 伞童 |
[33:21] | You’re… A nobody. | 你就是…无名小卒 |
[33:26] | This nobody still outfoxed you at every turn. | 我这个无名小卒还是每次都高你一招 |
[33:31] | I was working for Falcone the whole time! | 我一直都是法尔科内的人 |
[33:35] | And you didn’t have the sense to see it! | 你却完全没发现 |
[33:43] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[33:43] | Seems like Mooney’s is the place to be today. | 看来今天大家都想来穆尼的场子呢 |
[34:02] | Come on, come on! | 快走 走啊 |
[34:02] | – No! – Come on! | -不要 -走吧 |
[34:26] | Go, go, go! | 走啊 |
[34:45] | Here. | 来 |
[34:54] | You got to go! | 你得走了 |
[34:56] | I’ll slow them down. | 我拖住他们 |
[34:57] | – No, no! – Go! | -不行 -走吧 |
[35:10] | Hello again. | 又见了 |
[35:20] | Where is she? | 她哪去了 |
[35:27] | What do you think, girls? | 怎么样 姑娘们 |
[35:29] | Should we kill him… | 要杀了他 |
[35:31] | or should we take him home to play with? | 还是带回家玩玩 |
[36:01] | Mr. Nygma? | 尼格玛先生 |
[36:05] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 |
[36:06] | Am I interrupting? | 打扰你了吗 |
[36:07] | Yes. I’m surgically removing the onions from my takeout, | 是的 我在清除我外卖里的洋葱 |
[36:10] | so if you don’t mind… | 如果你没别的事… |
[36:11] | Mr. Nygma, I owe you an apology. | 尼格玛先生 我欠你个道歉 |
[36:15] | I didn’t give Arnold the card. | 卡片不是我给阿诺德的 |
[36:19] | He found it in my desk. | 是他自己在我桌上看到的 |
[36:21] | He has a strange sense of humor. | 他这人的幽默感很奇怪 |
[36:25] | I thought your card was… | 我觉得你的卡片 |
[36:27] | very… | 很 |
[36:32] | thoughtful. | 贴心 |
[36:33] | I guess. | 算是吧 |
[36:34] | Anyway, I’m sorry. | 总之 抱歉 |
[36:40] | Miss Kringle, would you… | 柯林格小姐 你愿意… |
[36:41] | No, no, no, no, no. Please, don’t say anything else. | 不不 别再说话了 |
[36:43] | Just, please. | 别说了 |
[36:51] | There’s hope. | 有希望哦 |
[36:58] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:00] | Murder weapon and a tape of Delaware rolling on Flass. | 凶器和特拉华供出弗拉斯杀人的录音带 |
[37:03] | Smart cookie, that one. | 那小子挺滑头 |
[37:04] | Flass gave him the ice pick to throw away. | 弗拉斯把冰锥给他 让他扔掉 |
[37:06] | Delaware kept it in case he had to cover his own ass. | 特拉华却给留了下来 以备不时之需 |
[37:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:46] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[37:49] | She was lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[37:54] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[37:58] | Shall I get a broom, then? | 我该去拿扫帚吗 |
[38:00] | Or would you rather continue crying | 还是你要守着 |
[38:02] | over the shattered fragments of your… | 破碎的美梦 |
[38:05] | young dreams? | 哭鼻子 |
[38:14] | Yes, Alfred. | 没错 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:17] | A broom. | 去拿扫帚吧 |
[38:18] | Very good, Master Bruce. | 好的 布鲁斯少爷 |
[38:27] | I’ll find other leads. | 我会找到其他线索的 |
[38:29] | No doubt. | 当然了 |
[38:36] | I knew she was a wrong ‘un. | 我就知道她不靠谱 |
[38:45] | Arnold Flass. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯 |
[38:48] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Leon Winkler. | 你因杀害利昂·温克勒被捕了 |
[38:51] | Keep walking, mutt. You got nothing. | 走开吧 蠢蛋 你什么证据都没有 |
[39:02] | That’s 20 years upstate right there. | 够去州北蹲20年了 |
[39:06] | Delaware gave you up. | 特拉华把你供出来了 |
[39:07] | Jimbo… | 吉姆 |
[39:09] | you really think these guys are gonna let you arrest me? | 你真以为这些人会允许你逮捕我吗 |
[39:14] | These are my friends. | 他们都是我哥们 |
[39:16] | This is my house. | 这是我的地盘 |
[39:17] | This is not your house. | 这不是你的地盘 |
[39:20] | You’re a drug dealer and a murderer. | 你是个毒贩 是个杀人犯 |
[39:21] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[39:23] | You don’t deserve the badge. | 你不配戴警徽 |
[39:26] | You believe this crap? | 你们能相信这种人吗 |
[39:28] | How long you been here? | 你才来多久 |
[39:29] | A few months? | 几个月 |
[39:31] | Why don’t you come preach to me in five years? | 过五年再来教训我吧 |
[39:40] | He murdered Leon Winkler, | 他杀了利昂·温克勒 |
[39:43] | an innocent man who trusted us! | 一个无辜者 他信任我们 |
[39:48] | Who trusted this. | 他信任这个 |
[39:55] | Enough to step forward and help us solve a case. | 以至于站出来 帮我们解决一宗案件 |
[39:59] | A man who died so Detective Flass could protect himself. | 弗拉斯警探为了自保 杀了他 |
[40:03] | I.A. ruled it a suicide. | 内务处说他是自杀 |
[40:07] | I’m arresting this man. | 我要逮捕他 |
[40:09] | Get real, dumb-ass. I’m protected. | 别傻了 蠢货 我有人罩着 |
[40:11] | You can help me or you can try and stop me. | 你们可以帮我 也可以阻止我 |
[40:13] | Either way, | 不论如何 |
[40:15] | I’m doing my duty. | 我要履行职责 |
[40:16] | Hey, back off, all right?! | 都给我滚远点 |
[40:17] | I’m protected! Get out of here. | 我有人的 你们少来 |
[40:19] | Shut up, Flass. | 闭嘴吧 弗拉斯 |
[40:27] | Arnold Flass, you’re under arrest for murder. | 阿诺德·弗拉斯 你因杀人被捕了 |
[40:34] | The hell do you think you’re doing? Are you crazy? | 你在做什么 你疯了吗 |
[40:36] | Read him his rights. | 给他宣读权利 |
[40:38] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:40] | Anything you say can and will be used against you… | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[40:42] | You can’t keep me in here! | 你们不能关我 |
[40:44] | You know how many people I got? | 知道我认识多少人吗 |
[40:51] | Thanks, Cap. | 谢谢 警监 |
[41:19] | Here. | 来 |
[41:23] | So what’s the plan? | 有什么打算 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna leave town, lay low for a while. | 我要离开这里 躲一阵 |
[41:30] | Then I’m gonna come back and kill Penguin | 然后我会等待时机 |
[41:33] | when the time is right. | 回来杀了企鹅 |
[41:35] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[41:37] | you know I have your best interests at heart. | 你知道我是为你好 |
[41:40] | Don’t come back. | 别回来了 |
[41:41] | No. You will see me again. | 不 我会回来的 |
[41:45] | And in the meantime, do me a favor. | 在此期间 帮个忙 |
[41:49] | Find Butch. | 找到布奇 |
[41:52] | And if he’s alive, help him. | 如果他还活着 帮帮他 |
[41:55] | I will. | 我会的 |
[41:58] | See you soon. | 再见了 |
[42:01] | Be good. | 保重 |
[42:10] | Always. | 当然 |
[42:41] | Good night. | 再见 |
[42:42] | Night, Detective. | 再见 警探 |
[42:47] | That big guy visit you? | 那大块头去找你了 |
[42:49] | Give you the package I sent? | 给你我捎去的包裹了 |
[42:50] | Yeah. Thanks. That was, uh… | 嗯 谢谢 |
[42:52] | Yo, this… so this means we’re even? | 那么我们扯平了 |
[42:55] | I ratted out Flass like you wanted. | 我照你的意思供出了弗拉斯 |
[42:57] | So now you back off, right? | 你不会再伤害我了吧 |
[42:59] | Nothing more is gonna happen to my wife? | 我妻子不会有事了吧 |
[43:01] | She’s safe? My family’s safe? | 她安全了 我家人都安全了 |
[43:02] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[43:04] | Okay, okay, no worries. | 好吧 算了 |
[43:06] | Look, | 听我说 |
[43:07] | never mind I pressed. | 就当我没问过 |
[43:09] | I won’t say nothing to no one. | 我什么都不会跟人说 |
[43:11] | I’ll-I’ll pretend this conversation never happened. | 我会装作我们没说过这些话 |
[43:14] | Okay? Just… | 好吗 求你 |
[43:16] | keep my wife and kids out of it. | 别伤害我老婆孩子 |
[43:19] | I’m-I’m begging you. | 我求你 |
[43:26] | Please. | 求你 |
[43:28] | Please! Please! | 求你了 |