| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Fish Mooney’s alive. | 菲什·穆尼还活着 | 
| [00:10] | You’ve been playing me for a chump. | 你一直把我当白痴一样耍 | 
| [00:12] | No! No. No. No! No! | 不不不 不要 | 
| [00:14] | So, Duffy, you better stop this machine right now, | 你最好赶紧把机器停下 | 
| [00:17] | because if I die, | 因为如果我死了 | 
| [00:18] | Don Falcone is gonna send a team up here | 法尔科内阁下会派一队人马来 | 
| [00:20] | to skin you alive and slaughter your family. | 把你活活剥皮 再杀了你家人 | 
| [00:26] | That man who was thrown from the roof | 那个被从楼上扔下去的男人 | 
| [00:28] | the killer removed his adrenal glands. | 凶手取走了他的肾上腺 | 
| [00:29] | Essentially, it’s the fear gland. | 总之 就是恐惧腺 | 
| [00:31] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [00:37] | He’s still out there. | 他还在逃 | 
| [01:10] | Hello? | 谁 | 
| [01:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [01:53] | How you doing? | 不行了吗 | 
| [01:55] | Jump! Get up! | 起来 给我起来 | 
| [02:01] | Slug ‘er! | 揍他 | 
| [02:02] | Come on! | 来啊 | 
| [02:03] | No, no. | 不要 | 
| [02:05] | No! No! | 不要 | 
| [02:08] | I’m dreaming, right? | 我在做梦吧 | 
| [02:09] | Oh, I hope so, lady. | 真希望如此 女士 | 
| [02:11] | I sure hope so. | 真希望如此啊 | 
| [02:17] | Oh, hell. | 该死的 | 
| [02:19] | What’s up with them? | 这俩是怎么回事 | 
| [02:22] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么 | 
| [02:28] | First man that comes at a new girl | 第一个对新来姑娘动手的人 | 
| [02:29] | nearly always gets jumped by the second man. | 几乎总会被后来的人偷袭 | 
| [02:33] | Is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [02:48] | Here’s a promise, boys. | 我向你们保证 小子们 | 
| [02:51] | The first of you to come at me will die like… | 你们中第一个扑向我的 会立刻 | 
| [02:54] | that. | 一命呜呼 | 
| [02:56] | The second will die slow. | 第二个会死得慢些 | 
| [03:04] | So, boys… | 好了 小子们 | 
| [03:09] | …who’s first? | 谁想先来 | 
| [03:21] | Thank you. That was wonderful. | 谢谢 晚餐很美妙 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah. Taxi! | 嗯 出租车 | 
| [03:26] | And no case files. | 而且没有案卷捣乱 | 
| [03:27] | And we didn’t mention work once. | 我们一次也没提到工作 | 
| [03:29] | – There’s hope for us yet. – Yeah. | -我们还不算无药可救 -嗯 | 
| [03:32] | So, what is this, our third date? | 这…是我们第三次约会吗 | 
| [03:36] | I believe that’s correct. | 我想是的 | 
| [03:38] | Three dates, and I still haven’t been to your apartment. | 约会三次了 我还没去过你的公寓 | 
| [03:42] | Well, what particular room in my apartment are you interested in? | 你对我公寓的哪个房间比较感兴趣 | 
| [03:45] | – Oh, I don’t know. How’s the kitchen? – Small. | -我也说不好 厨房怎么样 -很小 | 
| [03:47] | – Living room? – Dark. | -客厅呢 -太黑 | 
| [03:49] | – What about the bedroom? – The bedroom I think you’d like. | -那卧室如何 -我觉得你会喜欢卧室的 | 
| [03:51] | Yeah? Taxi! | 是吗 出租车 | 
| [03:54] | But not tonight. | 不过今天不行 | 
| [03:56] | No? | 不行吗 | 
| [03:57] | I have to get a good night’s sleep. | 我得睡个好觉 | 
| [03:59] | I start a new job in the morning. | 明早要开始新工作 | 
| [04:01] | A new job? Congratulations. Since when? | 新工作 恭喜 你什么时候换的工作 | 
| [04:04] | I heard this morning. | 今早才确定下来的 | 
| [04:06] | I didn’t want to spoil dinner with a whole big discussion about it. | 我不想毁了晚餐 一直谈这事 | 
| [04:09] | Why would it spoil dinner? | 这事怎么会毁了晚餐 | 
| [04:12] | I’m coming to work at the GCPD. | 我要来哥谭市警局工作了 | 
| [04:14] | I’m you’re new medical examiner. | 我是你们的新法医 | 
| [04:17] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [04:20] | That’s great. | 太好了 | 
| [04:22] | Is it? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:23] | Of course. I mean, I was the one that suggested you work there. | 当然 就是我建议你来警局工作的 | 
| [04:27] | Yes, but now it’s real. | 对 可是现在成真了 | 
| [04:28] | So? Good. | 很好啊 | 
| [04:30] | We’ll see, won’t we? | 好不好到时就知道了 | 
| [04:39] | Good night. | 晚安 | 
| [04:56] | Gennaro Marx, single, 63. | 加图索·马克思 单身 63岁 | 
| [04:58] | High school English teacher. | 高中英语老师 | 
| [05:00] | Same exact surgical incisions as our last victim. | 他身上有跟上一个被害人完全相同的手术切口 | 
| [05:03] | What are the odds he’s got no adrenal glands? | 猜猜他没有肾上腺的几率有多大 | 
| [05:05] | So, what’s he doing with them? | 凶手拿肾上腺做什么 | 
| [06:21] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [06:29] | What’s the matter with you? Help me! | 你怎么回事 救我 | 
| [06:31] | Why won’t you help me, Gerald? | 你为什么不来救我 杰拉尔德 | 
| [06:34] | Help me… | 救我 | 
| [06:48] | Do you have everything you need, Master Bruce? | 东西都带齐了吗 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [06:51] | Yes. | 带齐了 | 
| [06:57] | I can still come with you, if you want me to. | 你愿意的话 我还是可以陪你去的 | 
| [07:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:05] | It wouldn’t be right. | 那样不好 | 
| [07:07] | No. Of course. | 当然 | 
| [07:13] | I’ll be fine, Alfred. | 我没事的 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:15] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 | 
| [07:16] | Who said I was worried? | 谁说我担心了 | 
| [07:18] | I’ll be back before dark. | 我天黑前就回来 | 
| [07:21] | I’ve been on this hike before, you know. | 我之前去走过这条路 | 
| [07:23] | Not without your father. | 但都有你父亲陪 | 
| [07:30] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [07:33] | He would have approved, you know. | 他会赞同的 | 
| [07:35] | Carrying on the tradition like this. | 你这样延续传统 | 
| [07:38] | My father and I stayed overnight. | 我父亲和我会待一夜 | 
| [07:40] | We woke up early to watch the sunrise. | 我们会早起看日出 | 
| [07:44] | It’s not the same. | 这不一样 | 
| [07:46] | Well, maybe next year, then. | 那明年吧 | 
| [07:52] | Well, off you go then. | 去吧 | 
| [08:01] | And then, the worst of it… | 然后 最糟糕的是 | 
| [08:03] | Maroni had me locked me inside a sedan | 马罗尼把我锁在一辆汽车里 | 
| [08:04] | and tried to crush me alive. | 想活活挤死我 | 
| [08:07] | So, well, you can imagine my concern. | 您也能想象我多么担心 | 
| [08:10] | Maroni’s not a man to let things go, | 马罗尼不是那种说放手就放手的人 | 
| [08:12] | and I fear he will come after me in retaliation. | 我担心他会来报复我 | 
| [08:16] | Were you planning to clean up the place? | 你不打算把这里收拾一下吗 | 
| [08:18] | What? | 什么 | 
| [08:19] | Oh, um, I… I can… if you like. | 当然 如果您希望的话 | 
| [08:23] | It needs it. | 需要收拾一下 | 
| [08:24] | Is that blood? | 那是血迹吗 | 
| [08:28] | Perhaps. | 大概吧 | 
| [08:30] | But Don Falcone… | 但法尔科内阁下 | 
| [08:32] | While you’re at it… | 顺便 | 
| [08:33] | maybe you could do something about the design. | 也重新装潢一下 | 
| [08:37] | The design? | 装潢 | 
| [08:38] | It reeks of Fish Mooney. | 这里一股菲什·穆尼的气息 | 
| [08:41] | What do you think about the lamps? | 你觉得灯怎么样 | 
| [08:45] | Don Falcone, maybe you didn’t hear me. | 法尔科内阁下 您或许没听清 | 
| [08:48] | I need your protection. | 我需要您的保护 | 
| [08:50] | Maroni will surely try and kill me. | 马罗尼一定会想杀我的 | 
| [08:52] | Yes. | 嗯 | 
| [08:54] | The lamps should go. | 灯得换掉 | 
| [08:57] | Don Falcone, please! | 法尔科内阁下 求您 | 
| [08:59] | Maroni wants my scalp, and you’d have me redecorate. | 马罗尼想活剥了我 您却让我重装修 | 
| [09:05] | This nightclub makes a lot of money. | 这间夜店能挣大钱 | 
| [09:08] | Without money, we lose influence. | 没有钱 我们就没有势力 | 
| [09:09] | Without influence, we lose control. | 没有势力 我们就失去控制权 | 
| [09:12] | And without control, Maroni killing you is no longer a hypothetical. | 没有控制权 马罗尼一定会杀死你 | 
| [09:16] | It’s a foregone conclusion. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [09:18] | That’s why I want to reopen it. | 所以我要重开这间夜店 | 
| [09:21] | Under your care. | 你来打理 | 
| [09:23] | I can have the club? | 我可以拥有这间夜店吗 | 
| [09:26] | It’s mine? | 这归我了 | 
| [09:27] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 | 
| [09:28] | Your days of sneaking around, spying on Maroni, are over. | 你再也不用偷偷摸摸 监视马罗尼了 | 
| [09:31] | You’re with me now. | 你现在是我的人了 | 
| [09:33] | Publicly. | 光明正大 | 
| [09:34] | Things are gonna be much different. | 以后一切都不一样了 | 
| [09:36] | So spruce up the place, get it open. | 好好收拾下这里 重新开张 | 
| [09:39] | As for Maroni, leave him to me. | 至于马罗尼 我来处理 | 
| [09:44] | What do you got? | 那是什么 | 
| [09:45] | Year book where the victim taught English. | 被害人教英语的学校的年鉴 | 
| [09:47] | Tell you one thing– | 告诉你 | 
| [09:49] | girls didn’t look like this when I was back in high school. | 我当年上高中时女生可没这么漂亮 | 
| [09:51] | Easy… | 别激动 | 
| [09:52] | I’m just sayin’. | 就是说说 | 
| [09:55] | Hi, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 | 
| [09:56] | Lee. You remember Harvey, right? | 小莱 你还记得哈维吧 | 
| [10:00] | Hi, Lee. | 你好啊 小莱 | 
| [10:02] | Lee’s our new M.E. | 小莱是我们的新法医 | 
| [10:04] | You’re joking. | 开玩笑吧 | 
| [10:06] | – No. – Oh, good. You’ve met. | -没有 -太好了 你们见过了 | 
| [10:09] | Oh, Detective Gordon and I already know each other. | 我和戈登警探已经认识了 | 
| [10:11] | Oh, right. From Arkham? | 对了 在阿卡姆认识的吧 | 
| [10:13] | Right. Arkham. | 嗯 阿卡姆 | 
| [10:15] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 | 
| [10:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [10:18] | You can fill her in on your cases later. | 你们稍后再跟她说你们的案情 | 
| [10:19] | Dr. Thompkins, will you follow me? | 汤普金斯医生 能跟我过来吗 | 
| [10:22] | Lots to get you up to speed on. | 有很多东西需要你了解下 | 
| [10:24] | It was good to see you again, Detective. | 很高兴再见到你 警探 | 
| [10:26] | It was really good to see you, Doctor. | 见到你也很高兴 医生 | 
| [10:33] | You have no luck at all, do you, brother? | 你运气真差啊 兄弟 | 
| [10:35] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 | 
| [10:36] | You find a fine lady like that, | 找到个那么好的姑娘 | 
| [10:38] | and she comes to work with you in the same building? | 结果她来和你一起工作了 | 
| [10:41] | It’s a damn shame. | 真是太可惜了 | 
| [10:42] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:43] | Office romance always ends in tears– tears! | 办公室恋情总是以眼泪收场 眼泪 | 
| [10:47] | It’s not gonna be like that. | 不会变成那样的 | 
| [10:49] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我有体会 | 
| [10:56] | There. | 就是他 | 
| [10:58] | Holy Mother Mary. | 我的上帝姥姥 | 
| [11:00] | – You got him? – Staring right back at me. | -你找到了 -简直活灵活现 | 
| [11:02] | That’s him. That’s him. That’s the guy from the pool. | 就是他 就是他 泳池的那个人 | 
| [11:05] | His name is Gerald Crane. | 他叫杰拉尔德·克兰 | 
| [11:06] | He’s a biology teacher. | 是名生物学老师 | 
| [11:09] | School doesn’t let out for hours. | 学校还有几小时才放学 | 
| [11:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [11:15] | I’m Kelly. | 我是凯利 | 
| [11:17] | Fish. | 菲什 | 
| [11:18] | Fish? | 鱼[菲什] | 
| [11:19] | That’s what I said: Fish. | 没错 就是菲什 | 
| [11:23] | So… where are we? | 那么 我们在哪 | 
| [11:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [11:28] | Some people think it’s a prison. | 有人觉得是监狱 | 
| [11:30] | Some think it’s Hell. | 有人觉得是地狱 | 
| [11:33] | I just think it’s cold, mostly. | 我大多数时候只是觉得冷 | 
| [11:40] | Breakfast. | 早餐 | 
| [11:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [11:47] | You got to let the boss eat first. | 得让老大先吃 | 
| [11:50] | People call him Mace. | 大家叫他梅斯 | 
| [11:53] | He’s the one in charge, hmm? | 他是管事的 | 
| [11:57] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 | 
| [12:35] | Gerald called in one day and said he wasn’t coming in. | 杰拉尔德有天突然打电话说不来了 | 
| [12:38] | That’s the last I heard of him. | 我再就没有他消息了 | 
| [12:39] | Let me guess, that was about three weeks ago? | 让我猜猜 这是大概三周前的事 | 
| [12:41] | – Yeah. – That’s when neighbors said he up and moved out. | -是啊 -邻居说他是那时搬的家 | 
| [12:44] | Unis searched the place. Nothing. | 警员搜查过了 什么都没有 | 
| [12:46] | So what can you tell us about Crane? | 关于克兰你能告诉我们些什么 | 
| [12:48] | He was a good teacher. | 他是个好老师 | 
| [12:49] | Focused. And a good father. | 很专注 还是位好父亲 | 
| [12:52] | He was very protective of his son Jonathan. | 他很关心他儿子 乔纳森 | 
| [12:55] | But he could be quiet, too. Somber. | 但是他也很安静 阴郁 | 
| [12:59] | Think it had to do with his wife– | 应该和他妻子有关 | 
| [13:00] | she died six or seven years ago. | 她六七年前死掉了 | 
| [13:02] | She died? How? | 她怎么死的 | 
| [13:03] | Car accident. | 车祸 | 
| [13:06] | Did Crane ever talk about fear or phobias? | 克兰有没有谈过恐惧或是恐惧症 | 
| [13:08] | Why? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:10] | Is someone targeting phobics? | 有人针对恐惧症患者吗 | 
| [13:13] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [13:16] | Killing them? | 杀害他们吗 | 
| [13:17] | Does this mean something to you? | 你能想到什么吗 | 
| [13:18] | These victims, | 那些被害人 | 
| [13:20] | were they missing their adrenal glands? | 他们有没有丢失肾上腺 | 
| [13:22] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [13:28] | This was an academic paper | 这是一篇杰拉尔德 | 
| [13:30] | that Gerald wrote a few months ago. | 几个月前写的学术论文 | 
| [13:33] | See, Gerald had a theory | 杰拉尔德有个理论 | 
| [13:34] | that fear was an evolutionary flaw in humans. | 说恐惧是人类进化中的瑕疵 | 
| [13:38] | War, rape, theft, murder– | 战争 强奸 偷窃 谋杀 | 
| [13:40] | it was all caused by fear. | 都因恐惧而起 | 
| [13:42] | He was obsessed with it. | 他十分沉迷于其中 | 
| [13:43] | So Crane killed these people | 那么克兰杀了那些人 | 
| [13:44] | and took their glands to test a theory? | 并取走肾上腺是为了测试一个理论 | 
| [13:46] | No… Gerald wasn’t trying to prove he was right about fear. | 不 杰拉尔德并不想证明他对恐惧的观点是对的 | 
| [13:51] | He was trying to cure himself of it. | 他想要治愈自己的恐惧 | 
| [13:53] | Crane’s idea of curing fear | 克兰治愈恐惧的方法是 | 
| [13:55] | was to inoculate himself against it. | 自己进行预防注射 | 
| [13:56] | – Like a disease? – Exactly. | -就像治疗疾病那样 -没错 | 
| [13:58] | But in order to do so, | 但是为了这么做 | 
| [13:58] | he needed a condensed source of the hormones that cause fear. | 他得收集到引发恐惧的浓缩激素 | 
| [14:02] | Phobics. | 恐惧症患者 | 
| [14:03] | Crane’s preying on them? | 克兰掠夺人的恐惧吗 | 
| [14:05] | Spiking their fear by scaring them | 以恐吓来强化人的恐惧 | 
| [14:07] | and then killing them in order to harvest the hormones? | 然后为了提取激素而杀了他们 | 
| [14:10] | Damn! | 见鬼 | 
| [14:11] | How much of this stuff does he need? | 这种东西他需要多少 | 
| [14:12] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [14:14] | How many more people is he gonna kill? | 他还要杀多少人 | 
| [14:16] | Oh. Of course. Good question. | 当然 问得好 | 
| [14:18] | Depends on how scared he is, I guess. | 我想这要取决于他的害怕程度吧 | 
| [14:20] | What’s he scared of? | 他害怕什么 | 
| [14:21] | In Scottie’s phobia support group, | 在斯科蒂的恐惧互助组里 | 
| [14:23] | he said he was afraid of failure. | 他说他害怕失败 | 
| [14:25] | Who isn’t? It’s gotta be something else. | 谁不害怕失败 肯定还有别的恐惧 | 
| [14:29] | – Did you hear? – Hear what? | -你听说了吗 -听说什么 | 
| [14:31] | That we got a new medical examiner. | 我们这儿来了一位新法医 | 
| [14:33] | Much better than the old one. | 比上一任好太多了 | 
| [14:35] | And she smells nice. | 而且她很香 | 
| [14:37] | See, Jim? Competition already. | 看到没 吉姆 这就有情敌了 | 
| [14:41] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [14:42] | Crane developed protocols for two inoculations, | 克兰准备了两例接种规程 | 
| [14:45] | himself and somebody else– Subject B. | 他自己和另一个人 对象B | 
| [14:48] | I wonder who that is. | 不知道那是谁 | 
| [15:22] | Dad… | 爸爸 | 
| [15:34] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [15:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [15:37] | I’m glorious. | 我好极了 | 
| [15:41] | It’s working, Jonathan. | 成功了 乔纳森 | 
| [15:44] | I said it would. | 我说过会成功的 | 
| [15:47] | And it’s almost your turn. | 就要轮到你了 | 
| [15:50] | You will be free of fear forever. | 你将会永远摆脱恐惧 | 
| [15:54] | You’ll be cured. | 我会把你治好的 | 
| [15:57] | Are you ready, Jonathan? | 准备好了吗 乔纳森 | 
| [15:59] | Are you ready, son? | 准备好了吗 儿子 | 
| [16:10] | – Thank you for having me. – My pleasure. | -谢谢你邀我来 -这是我的荣幸 | 
| [16:13] | We’re friends, right? | 我们是朋友吧 | 
| [16:15] | – Of course. – Then let me talk to you as a friend. | -当然是 -那我就不说客套话了 | 
| [16:18] | You want to have lunch, take a walk, | 你想一起吃午餐 一起走走 | 
| [16:21] | I’m happy to. | 我很乐意 | 
| [16:23] | But a sandwich and a stroll ain’t gonna keep me from killing Penguin. | 但光凭三明治和散步是无法阻止我杀企鹅的 | 
| [16:26] | That little rat is dead. | 那个卑鄙小人死定了 | 
| [16:29] | So be it. | 那好吧 | 
| [16:33] | Mr. Cobblepot, will this do? | 科波特先生 这样行吗 | 
| [16:35] | We will not be serving that. | 我们不上这酒 | 
| [16:38] | No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [16:42] | I said lose the drapes, not tie them back! | 我让你们丢掉帘子 不是再挂回去 | 
| [16:45] | We’re opening in ten hours! | 还有十个小时就开张了 | 
| [16:48] | – Sorry. – Hey, boss… | -抱歉 -老大 | 
| [16:52] | They’re ready. | 做好了 | 
| [16:53] | Still warm from the printer. | 刚打出来的 | 
| [16:59] | Nothing can go wrong tonight, Gabe. | 今晚不能有差错 盖布 | 
| [17:02] | This is more than an opening. | 今晚不止是开幕仪式 | 
| [17:04] | It’s my moment. | 更是我的重要时刻 | 
| [17:06] | They’re perfect. | 请帖印得非常好 | 
| [17:07] | Take these to everybody on the list. | 把请帖送去给名单上的每一个人 | 
| [17:13] | But not this one. | 除了这张 | 
| [17:15] | This one I want to deliver in person. | 这张我要亲自去送 | 
| [17:25] | I just want a word. | 我只想说句话 | 
| [17:27] | I mean no harm. | 我没有恶意 | 
| [17:34] | That’s close enough. | 别再往前走了 | 
| [17:37] | No harm, huh? | 没有恶意吗 | 
| [17:39] | So, you’re the boss in here? | 你是这里的老大吗 | 
| [17:41] | I am. | 是的 | 
| [17:43] | Why you? | 为什么是你 | 
| [17:45] | I see a lot of tough guys around here. | 这里有不少大块头啊 | 
| [17:49] | This is the only blade in the place. | 这是这里唯一一把刀 | 
| [17:52] | And I’m holding it. | 就在我手里 | 
| [17:55] | Fair enough. | 好吧 | 
| [18:03] | I want to make a deal with you. | 我想跟你做个交易 | 
| [18:04] | – A deal? – Yeah. | -交易 -是的 | 
| [18:08] | I think I might have skills that could be useful to you. | 我有些本领 兴许你用得到 | 
| [18:11] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [18:13] | What skills, exactly? | 什么本领 | 
| [18:21] | All kinds. | 各种各样 | 
| [18:24] | You protect me from these animals, and I’ll show you. | 你保护我不受这些禽兽伤害 我就让你见识一下 | 
| [18:27] | You think you’re worth protecting? | 你觉得你值得保护吗 | 
| [18:32] | You have no idea. | 绝对值得 | 
| [19:35] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 | 
| [19:36] | I don’t think so. Can you? | 不见得 你能吗 | 
| [19:40] | What do you want? | 你要怎么样 | 
| [19:42] | What I want, the poor have, the rich need, | 我想要 穷人有的 富人要的 | 
| [19:44] | and if you eat it you’ll die. | 如果你吃了它 会翘辫子的东西 | 
| [19:47] | Is this… | 这是… | 
| [19:48] | Are you asking me a riddle? | 你这是让我猜谜语吗 | 
| [19:50] | – Do you like riddles? – No. | -你喜欢谜语吗 -不喜欢 | 
| [19:52] | So do you give up? | 那你要放弃吗 | 
| [19:55] | – Friend, lookit… – Nothing. | -朋友… -虚无 | 
| [19:56] | The answer is nothing. The poor have it, the rich need it, | 答案是”虚无” 穷人有 富人要 | 
| [19:58] | – and if you eat it… – Who are you? | -如果你吃了它 -你是谁 | 
| [20:01] | Edward. | 爱德华 | 
| [20:03] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 | 
| [20:05] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁哦 | 
| [20:08] | Then you know that you’re standing too close. | 那你就该知道你站得太近了 | 
| [20:17] | Did you know that male emperor penguins keep their eggs warm | 你知道吗 雄性帝企鹅为了给蛋保暖 | 
| [20:19] | by balancing them on their feet? | 会把蛋放在脚上 | 
| [20:23] | Isn’t that neat? | 厉害吧 | 
| [20:29] | Nice to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 | 
| [20:31] | Keep moving. | 走你的路 | 
| [20:35] | Will do. | 没问题 | 
| [20:41] | Cell phone records? | 通话记录吗 | 
| [20:43] | And credit card statements. | 还有信用卡结算单 | 
| [20:44] | – Give me a hand. – Yeah, sure. | -帮把手 -好的 | 
| [20:52] | Uh, give me a minute. | 稍等一下 | 
| [20:54] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 | 
| [21:01] | It’s good to see you, old friend. | 很高兴见到你 老朋友 | 
| [21:03] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 | 
| [21:04] | I wanted to invite you to a party I’m hosting. | 我想邀请你来我办的派对 | 
| [21:13] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 | 
| [21:15] | I hear you. | 明白了 | 
| [21:17] | Too busy, I suppose. | 太忙了 是吧 | 
| [21:19] | Are you on a tricky case? | 案子很棘手吗 | 
| [21:21] | Anything I can help you with? | 需要我帮忙吗 | 
| [21:24] | It worked so well the last time. | 上次合作多愉快 | 
| [21:27] | I don’t want your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 | 
| [21:29] | It was a mistake to ask. | 上次就不该求你办事 | 
| [21:32] | I don’t want you coming here. | 我不希望你来这里 | 
| [21:36] | You shouldn’t treat me this way, Jim. | 你不该这样对我 吉姆 | 
| [21:39] | One day soon, you’ll need my help. | 很快 你就会需要我帮忙了 | 
| [21:41] | You’ll come to me. | 你会来找我的 | 
| [21:44] | And walking with a friend in the dark | 与朋友在黑暗中同行 | 
| [21:47] | is better than walking alone in the light. | 总好过一个人在光明里独行 | 
| [21:53] | Good luck with your police work. | 祝你好运 早日结案 | 
| [21:55] | And… | 还有 | 
| [21:56] | please… | 拜托 | 
| [21:58] | Reconsider my invitation. | 再考虑考虑我的邀请 | 
| [22:01] | It won’t be the same without you. | 没有你 感觉不对劲 | 
| [22:16] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 | 
| [22:19] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [22:21] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 | 
| [22:23] | I wouldn’t do anything to harm you. | 我绝不会做伤害你的事 | 
| [22:25] | Just go. Go ahead. | 打吧 赶紧 | 
| [22:41] | You’re being a very good boy. | 你真是个好孩子 | 
| [22:46] | Yes, don’t struggle. | 别挣扎 | 
| [22:48] | Look at me, look in my eyes. | 看着我 看着我的眼睛 | 
| [25:21] | – Hey. – Hey, yourself. | -好啊 -你也好啊 | 
| [25:24] | How’s your first day going? | 第一天上班感觉如何 | 
| [25:25] | – Busy. – Good. | -忙死了 -很好 | 
| [25:26] | Good, well, I got to get back, so… | 那好 我得回去忙了 | 
| [25:28] | Yeah. | 等下 | 
| [25:30] | Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [25:32] | We can’t do that here. | 在这里我们这样不好 | 
| [25:34] | Why? Last time, you kissed me in the middle of the bullpen. | 为什么 你上次还当着全警局的面亲我呢 | 
| [25:36] | You weren’t working here then. | 你当时可不在这儿上班 | 
| [25:37] | – That makes a difference to you? – It’s not professional. | -有什么区别吗 -这样不专业 | 
| [25:40] | Well, I should hope not. | 希望不会啊 | 
| [25:43] | Lee… | 小莱 | 
| [25:47] | Hey, Bullock. | 你好啊 布洛克 | 
| [25:49] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [25:50] | What’s up? | 什么事 | 
| [25:52] | Nothing that can’t wait on your love life. | 没你的感情生活要紧 | 
| [25:53] | Just business. | 一点公事而已 | 
| [25:59] | How does a cigar sound? | 抽根雪茄怎么样 | 
| [26:00] | I’ve got some beautiful Castros I’ve been waiting to try. | 我存了些上等的古巴雪茄 一直想抽呢 | 
| [26:04] | Carmine, talk straight with me. | 卡麦 别兜圈子了 | 
| [26:06] | Why are you doing this? | 你到底想怎样 | 
| [26:08] | Granted, Penguin is a money-maker. | 确实 企鹅挣钱有两下子 | 
| [26:10] | How come you’re laying all this grease on me to keep him alive? | 但你为什么这么花心思想留他一命 | 
| [26:13] | What’s your angle? | 你有何用意 | 
| [26:15] | He’s clever. And I like to have a clever man beside me | 他很聪明 我喜欢手下有这种 | 
| [26:18] | who knows his place in life. You know how that goes. | 知道自己分量的聪明人 这你懂的 | 
| [26:21] | Yeah. All day. | 是啊 完全懂 | 
| [26:23] | He’s clever enough to know | 他也够聪明 | 
| [26:24] | that a freakish little man like him | 知道他这样的小怪物 | 
| [26:26] | is never going to be the boss. | 是当不了老大的 | 
| [26:29] | True enough. | 有道理 | 
| [26:30] | So I’m supposed to give you a prime asset like that, | 难不成你给我几根雪茄 | 
| [26:32] | and you’re gonna bring out some nice old cigars? | 我就把这么个人才让给你 | 
| [26:36] | Of course I’ll show my gratitude to you in a more formal way. | 我给你的开价当然要可观得多 | 
| [26:39] | This is not a money thing. | 这不是钱的问题 | 
| [26:42] | This is personal. | 这是个人恩怨 | 
| [26:43] | I understand. | 我理解 | 
| [26:45] | Do you know Chief Judge Stanley Turnbull? | 你知道斯坦利·特布尔首席法官吗 | 
| [26:48] | Of course. | 当然知道 | 
| [26:50] | He’s the meanest son of a mother bitch in the courthouse. | 他是法院里最他妈难对付的混蛋 | 
| [26:52] | Yes. | 不错 | 
| [26:53] | A hard and righteous man. | 强硬又正直的人 | 
| [26:56] | Powerful, too. | 也很有影响力 | 
| [26:57] | Put down some good friends of mine. | 还抓了我好几个哥们 | 
| [27:03] | You bring me his ugly head | 你把他的狗头拿来给我 | 
| [27:06] | and, say, 200 grand, | 再加20万 | 
| [27:09] | and you got a deal. | 咱们就成交 | 
| [27:12] | Oh, I’ll give you a better deal than his head. | 我给你的可比他的狗头强多了 | 
| [27:31] | On my mother’s life. | 我的老天 | 
| [27:34] | Judge Turnbull. | 特布尔法官 | 
| [27:36] | He was out with a young man. | 他跟一个小情郎出去鬼混 | 
| [27:38] | I had him drugged and brought here. | 我把他药倒了抓来了这里 | 
| [27:40] | Now he’s all yours. | 现在他是你的人了 | 
| [27:43] | Mine? | 我的 | 
| [27:45] | I mean, we’ll share him… | 当然 我也用得着他 | 
| [27:47] | of course, but, uh, in spirit, | 不过 说起来 | 
| [27:50] | he’s yours. | 他是你的人了 | 
| [27:50] | Now smile for the camera. | 朝镜头笑笑 | 
| [27:55] | It’s beautiful. | 太棒了 | 
| [27:58] | We must be missing something. | 我们肯定疏忽了什么 | 
| [28:00] | What about your pal Penguin? | 那你哥们企鹅呢 | 
| [28:03] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [28:04] | He helped us with Flass. | 他帮我们办了弗拉斯的案子 | 
| [28:05] | Maybe he’ll help us with Crane. | 没准这案子也能帮上忙 | 
| [28:08] | No. I’m not going back to him. | 不 我不会回去找他的 | 
| [28:10] | – It’s worth a try. – No, it’s not. | -值得一试 -不值得 | 
| [28:11] | Then we wait for another body to drop, | 那我们就只能干等着再死人了 | 
| [28:13] | because we’re not gonna find him here. | 因为光在这儿坐着可抓不到他 | 
| [28:18] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的对 | 
| [28:19] | We’re never gonna be able to track Crane. | 我们追随克兰是抓不到他的 | 
| [28:22] | We gotta get ahead of him | 我们得赶在他前面 | 
| [28:23] | by finding out what’s driving him. | 弄清楚他的动机 | 
| [28:24] | We know what’s driving him. | 我们知道他的动机 | 
| [28:26] | – He’s obsessed with fear. – Yeah. | -他对恐惧的痴迷 -是啊 | 
| [28:28] | But why? | 但为什么 | 
| [28:30] | What’s he afraid of? | 他怕什么 | 
| [28:31] | What happened to him that made him this way? | 他遭遇了什么事 才变成这样 | 
| [28:34] | His wife was killed in a car crash. | 他妻子因车祸丧生 | 
| [28:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [28:39] | Check that out. | 查查这个 | 
| [28:45] | Got it. Karen Crane. | 查到了 凯伦·克兰 | 
| [28:47] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [28:49] | Says here she died in a house fire, not a car accident. | 这里显示她死于家里着火 而非车祸 | 
| [28:52] | You think the coworker was lying? | 你觉得那个同事是撒谎了吗 | 
| [28:54] | Three other people said the same thing. | 另有三个人给出了相同的说法 | 
| [28:57] | Crane must’ve lied about it for some reason. | 克兰一定是因为什么原因而撒谎了 | 
| [28:59] | What happened in the fire? | 大火时发生了什么 | 
| [29:00] | Article says she was sleeping upstairs | 文章说着火的时候 | 
| [29:01] | when the fire broke out. | 她在楼上睡觉 | 
| [29:02] | Husband Gerald and son Jonathan, eight, | 丈夫杰拉尔德和儿子 8岁的乔纳森 | 
| [29:05] | were downstairs. | 都在楼下 | 
| [29:09] | Crane was in the house when his wife died? | 克兰妻子死的时候他也在家 | 
| [29:11] | And didn’t save her. No wonder he lied. | 却没去救她 怪不得他要撒谎 | 
| [29:13] | He’s ashamed. | 他觉得羞愧 | 
| [29:15] | His fear is the reason his wife died. | 他因为恐惧 而眼看妻子死去 | 
| [29:17] | That’s why he’s doing this. | 所以他才这么做 | 
| [29:18] | Address for the old Crane house. Let’s go. | 克兰家的老地址 走吧 | 
| [29:20] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [29:43] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 | 
| [29:51] | Jonathan! | 乔纳森 | 
| [29:55] | Stop, Johnny, stop! | 别跑了 小乔 别跑了 | 
| [29:57] | Stop there! | 站住 | 
| [29:59] | We’ve started the protocol. | 我们已经开始了 | 
| [30:01] | It must be completed, it will be harmful for you otherwise. | 就一定要做完 否则对你没好处的 | 
| [30:04] | I can’t… I can’t do it again. | 我…不能再做一次了 | 
| [30:06] | Think of it Johnny– no more fear. | 想想啊 小乔 再也不用害怕了 | 
| [30:08] | I’m not-I’m not even afraid like you. | 我都不像你那样害怕 | 
| [30:10] | We’re all afraid. | 我们都害怕 | 
| [30:12] | Every man and woman on the planet. | 这世上的每个男人和女人 | 
| [30:14] | We’re all standing at the edge of the abyss, | 我们都站在深渊边缘 | 
| [30:16] | paralyzed by fear. | 吓得无法动弹 | 
| [30:19] | Now, come on, son. | 来吧 儿子 | 
| [30:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [30:21] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [30:23] | And mankind. | 帮助全人类 | 
| [30:25] | Mankind, Johnny. | 全人类啊 小乔 | 
| [30:27] | Now you must be brave, hmm? | 你得勇敢点 好吗 | 
| [30:30] | Come on, son. | 来吧 儿子 | 
| [30:31] | Are you with me? | 你愿意跟我一起完成吗 | 
| [30:34] | Then let’s go back to the house. | 那我们回家吧 | 
| [30:35] | It’ll all be over before you know it, I promise. | 很快就能结束了 我保证 | 
| [30:41] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [31:59] | Ah, come on. | 加把劲 | 
| [32:00] | Come on. | 加把劲啊 | 
| [32:07] | What’s up, Doc? | 什么事 博士 | 
| [32:17] | The name’s Mace. | 我叫梅斯 | 
| [32:20] | That’s cute, but I like to give my friends nicknames. | 真好听 但我喜欢给朋友起外号 | 
| [32:24] | And yours is Doc… | 你就叫博士吧 | 
| [32:26] | ’cause you have such a wise look in your eyes for such a big man. | 因为你块头虽大 眼睛里却充满智慧 | 
| [32:31] | A real little firecracker, huh? | 脾气真像爆竹啊 | 
| [32:34] | A firecracker goes off once | 爆竹只炸一次 | 
| [32:36] | and then just lies there. | 然后就没用了 | 
| [32:38] | What you’re looking at is the Fourth of July. | 我是国庆节的烟火 | 
| [32:43] | Come sit by me. | 坐过来 | 
| [32:45] | – Does that mean we have a deal? – Sure, baby. | -那么我们交易成了 -当然 宝贝儿 | 
| [32:47] | Well, I have a couple of riders I would like to talk to you… | 我还有几件事想跟你商量 | 
| [32:49] | Hush, now, baby. | 别说了 宝贝儿 | 
| [32:51] | You talk too much and you’ll make me mad. | 你话太多 要惹我不开心了 | 
| [32:54] | Huh, let’s see… | 我想想 | 
| [32:56] | That’s rider number one. | 第一件事 | 
| [32:58] | Don’t call me “Baby.” | 就是别叫我”宝贝儿” | 
| [33:07] | My name is Fish Mooney. | 我叫菲什·穆尼 | 
| [33:11] | I’m in charge now. | 我现在是老大了 | 
| [33:35] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [33:37] | – No, no, no! – Dad. | -不 不 -爸爸 | 
| [33:38] | Come on, we have to go now. | 走吧 我们得马上走了 | 
| [33:40] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [33:42] | Dad, they are going to arrest you once they come in here. | 爸爸 他们一进来就会逮捕你的 | 
| [33:44] | We have to go now! | 我们得赶快走了 | 
| [33:45] | There’s still time. We can complete the protocol. | 还有时间 我们可以完成的 | 
| [33:49] | Coming in. | 我们进来了 | 
| [34:01] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [34:01] | We have to finish the protocol. | 我们得完成 | 
| [34:03] | – It’s the only way. – Dad, that’s too much. | -必须这样 -爸爸 那太多了 | 
| [34:06] | It’s the only way. | 必须如此 | 
| [34:10] | Look, Dad… | 听我说 爸爸 | 
| [34:13] | there’s not enough time. | 时间不够了 | 
| [34:14] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 | 
| [34:18] | – I love you, son. – Stop! | -我爱你 儿子 -别 | 
| [34:49] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 手举起来 | 
| [34:52] | Hands in the air or we’ll shoot! | 手举起来 否则我们开枪了 | 
| [34:55] | You think I’m afraid of you? | 你以为我怕你们吗 | 
| [34:56] | – Not another step! – Afraid of your guns? | -别再往前走了 -怕你们的枪吗 | 
| [35:03] | I have no fear! | 我无所畏惧 | 
| [35:16] | You take him. I’ll get the kid. | 抓他 我去看孩子 | 
| [35:22] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 | 
| [35:24] | Call an ambulance! | 叫救护车 | 
| [35:27] | It’s all right, son! | 没事了 孩子 | 
| [35:28] | It’s all right! | 没事了 | 
| [35:58] | Hello, there, Master Bruce. | 你好啊 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [36:00] | Well, you certainly took your time. | 你好慢啊 | 
| [36:01] | What, did you stop off for a pie and a pint on the way out, did you? | 出来的路上去吃饭喝酒了吗 | 
| [36:05] | How long have you been there? | 你在这儿多久了 | 
| [36:07] | Well, I don’t know, about… about an hour. | 不好说…一小时了吧 | 
| [36:09] | Just when you started climbing up that very nasty hill. | 你开始爬山的时候就来了 | 
| [36:13] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙了 | 
| [36:15] | Yeah, I never got you down there, you know. | 又不是我害你掉下去的 | 
| [36:25] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [36:30] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [36:32] | I’m cold, | 我好冷 | 
| [36:34] | I’m tired, and my ankle’s sprained. | 好累 还扭伤了脚踝 | 
| [36:39] | I just want to go home. | 我想回家 | 
| [36:40] | You want to go home? | 你想回家 | 
| [36:43] | Or do you want to wait and watch the sunrise? | 还是想等等 看日出 | 
| [36:47] | Like you did with your dad. | 就像跟你爸爸一起那样 | 
| [36:52] | Well, Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [36:55] | …we can only stay if you think you can handle it. | 如果你没问题 我们就留下吧 | 
| [36:58] | If I can handle it? | 如果我没问题 | 
| [37:01] | Mate, this place is positively cushy | 伙计 这地方跟我待过的 | 
| [37:03] | compared to some of the places I’ve slept at. | 一些地方相比简直是天堂了 | 
| [37:06] | Cup of tea, you cheeky monkey? | 喝茶吗 小猴子 | 
| [37:39] | Penguin. | 企鹅 | 
| [37:41] | Where you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [37:47] | Don Maroni. | 马罗尼阁下 | 
| [37:49] | It’s such a pleasure to see you. | 见到您真是荣幸 | 
| [37:52] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 | 
| [37:54] | From the trunk of my car to running your own club. | 之前还在我车的后备箱里 这就有自己的夜店了 | 
| [37:57] | The place looks good, Penguin. | 这地方不错 企鹅 | 
| [38:00] | Hell of a turnout. | 人不少啊 | 
| [38:02] | – Yeah. – How ’bout a table? | -是啊 -要坐吗 | 
| [38:05] | Drinks? | 喝点东西 | 
| [38:06] | My compliments, of course. | 我请 | 
| [38:10] | Expensive stuff. | 挺贵的啊 | 
| [38:12] | Let me see. | 我瞧瞧 | 
| [38:17] | I had a little chat with Falcone. | 我跟法尔科内谈了谈 | 
| [38:21] | I came here to let you know that all is kosher between us. | 我来是想告诉你我们之间没事了 | 
| [38:24] | Long as you don’t go giving Falcone any more of my secrets. | 只要你不再把我的秘密抖露给法尔科内 | 
| [38:29] | No. | 当然 | 
| [38:31] | Nothing like that. | 不会的 | 
| [38:33] | Of course not. | 当然 | 
| [38:34] | Grab a glass. | 拿个杯子吧 | 
| [38:38] | You better hope that old man, Falcone, lives a long life. | 你最好祈祷那老头子法尔科内长命百岁 | 
| [38:43] | ‘Cause the second he’s out the picture, | 因为他一死 | 
| [38:46] | so are you. | 你也得上西天 | 
| [39:07] | Master B. | 小布少爷 | 
| [39:19] | Sunrise. | 日出了 | 
| [39:37] | How are you? | 你还好吗 | 
| [39:38] | I heard your suspect was killed. | 我听说你的疑犯死了 | 
| [39:40] | Came after Harvey and me with a gun. | 他拿枪对着我和哈维 | 
| [39:42] | – Didn’t have a choice. – I’m so sorry. | -没办法 -我很遗憾 | 
| [39:44] | What about his son? | 他儿子呢 | 
| [39:47] | Paramedics were able to stabilize him. | 医务人员稳定了他的情况 | 
| [39:49] | I’m heading over to the hospital now, to check in on him. | 我这就去医院看望他 | 
| [39:52] | Well, let me know how he is. | 有消息告诉我 | 
| [39:53] | I will. | 嗯 | 
| [39:56] | So, settled in here, huh? | 安顿下来了 | 
| [39:58] | Uh, almost. | 差不多了吧 | 
| [40:00] | Think you’re gonna like it here? | 你觉得会喜欢这里吗 | 
| [40:02] | I do. So far. | 目前还喜欢 | 
| [40:06] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [40:08] | Um, I have tickets to the circus. | 我有马戏团的门票 | 
| [40:11] | Do you want to come with me? | 要一起来吗 | 
| [40:12] | – The circus? – Yeah. They’re good. | -马戏团 -是啊 他们不错呢 | 
| [40:15] | No, uh, sad elephants. | 没有什么可怜的大象 | 
| [40:19] | The circus. Sure. Why not? | 马戏团 好啊 | 
| [40:22] | Look, Lee… | 小莱 | 
| [40:27] | no kissing, here, on the job. | 在警局不能接吻 | 
| [40:30] | Okay? I’m serious. | 好吗 我认真的 | 
| [40:33] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [40:34] | Okay? | 真的吗 | 
| [40:35] | If your hard-ass reputation is worth that much to you. | 如果你这么在意你的硬汉形象的话 | 
| [40:38] | – This is a place of work. – Cops have feelings, too. | -这是工作场合 -警察也有感情啊 | 
| [40:41] | It’s not unprofessional to show your feelings. | 显露感情没什么不专业的 | 
| [40:43] | Yeah, it is. Those kinds of feelings, yeah. | 是不专业 这种感情就不专业 | 
| [40:47] | Fine. Be that way. | 那好吧 | 
| [40:52] | I’m just joking. | 开玩笑呢 | 
| [40:53] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会小心的 | 
| [41:02] | All right, everyone gather round! | 好了 大家都凑过来 | 
| [41:09] | Up until now, there’s been no order in here. | 之前这里毫无秩序 | 
| [41:15] | No… structure. | 毫无…规矩 | 
| [41:25] | Things are gonna change. | 以后要改改了 | 
| [41:40] | She’s back. | 她回来了 | 
| [41:47] | My eyes. | 我的眼睛 | 
| [41:50] | They took my eyes. | 他们挖了我的眼睛 | 
| [42:01] | The boy received a massive dose of condensed hormones– | 那孩子被注入了高剂量的浓缩激素 | 
| [42:04] | cortisol, adrenaline– | 皮质醇 肾上腺素 | 
| [42:06] | and another compound we’re still trying to identify. | 还有一种我们尚未查清的混合物 | 
| [42:10] | The combination nearly killed him. | 这种组合药剂险些要了他的命 | 
| [42:13] | But he’s gonna live? | 但他会没事吗 | 
| [42:16] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [42:17] | But we ran a CAT scan | 但我们给他做了断层扫描 | 
| [42:18] | in order to determine if he suffered any brain damage. | 以检查他是否遭遇了脑损伤 | 
| [42:20] | The results… | 检查结果 | 
| [42:22] | we’ve never seen anything like them before. | 我们前所未见 | 
| [42:24] | The hormones themselves have long since worn off, | 激素本身早已排出 | 
| [42:27] | but the effects, | 但其效力 | 
| [42:29] | they seem to be lingering. | 似乎还存在 | 
| [42:31] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 | 
| [42:32] | That he’s still in fear? | 他还处于恐惧中 | 
| [42:33] | Well, not just fear. | 不仅是恐惧 | 
| [42:35] | Jonathan’s brain activity shows | 乔纳森的脑活动显示 | 
| [42:37] | he’s in a constant state of intense terror. | 他一直处于极度恐惧之中 | 
| [42:40] | How long until this goes away? | 这要多久会消退 | 
| [42:41] | Well… | 这个… | 
| [42:42] | that’s just the thing, Detective. | 问题就在这里 警探 | 
| [42:45] | We can’t be certain it ever will. | 我们不确定它会消退 | 
| [42:48] | Imagine the thing you fear most in the world. | 想象你最怕的东西 | 
| [42:53] | Imagine that it’s all you see. | 想象你满眼都是那个 | 
| [42:56] | Every waking hour. | 每时每刻 | 
| [43:18] | No, no, no! | 不不 不要 |