时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I start a new job in the morning. | 我明早要开始新工作 |
[00:04] | A new job? Congratulations. | 新工作 恭喜 |
[00:05] | I’m coming to work at the GCPD. | 我要来哥谭市警局工作了 |
[00:07] | I’m you’re new medical examiner. | 我是你们的新法医 |
[00:09] | I have some questions I need to ask the members of the board. | 我有一些问题要问董事会 |
[00:11] | What kind of questions? | 什么样的问题 |
[00:13] | About Arkham. | 关于阿卡姆的问题 |
[00:14] | It seems very likely those gangsters were actually | 看起来那些黑帮的股权 |
[00:16] | given their shares in Arkham by Wayne Enterprises. | 都是韦恩集团提供的 |
[00:18] | This nightclub makes a lot of money. | 这间夜店能挣大钱 |
[00:21] | That’s why I want to reopen it. | 所以我要重开这间夜店 |
[00:22] | Under your care. | 你来打理 |
[00:23] | I can have the club? | 我可以拥有这间夜店吗 |
[00:24] | You’re with me now. | 你现在是我的人了 |
[00:26] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[00:26] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[00:27] | Some people think it’s a prison. | 有人觉得是监狱 |
[00:29] | Some think it’s Hell. | 有人觉得是地狱 |
[00:30] | They took my eyes. | 他们挖了我的眼睛 |
[00:33] | People call him Mace. | 大家叫他梅斯 |
[00:34] | He’s the one in charge? | 他是管事的 |
[00:39] | My name is Fish Mooney. | 我叫菲什·穆尼 |
[00:41] | I’m in charge now. | 我现在是老大了 |
[01:07] | Here’s that song… | 就是这首歌 |
[01:09] | *When you’re smiling…* | *当你微笑时* |
[01:12] | *When you’re smiling* | *当你微笑时* |
[01:15] | *The whole world* | *整个世界* |
[01:17] | *Smiles with you* | *都随之微笑* |
[01:20] | *When you’re laughing…* | *当你笑的时候* |
[01:22] | What’s she doing? | 她在干吗 |
[01:23] | *When you’re laughing* | *当你笑的时候* |
[01:26] | *The sun* | *太阳* |
[01:28] | *Comes shining through* | *散发出光芒* |
[01:31] | *But when you’re crying* | *但当你哭的时候* |
[01:34] | *You bring on that rain* | *你会带来阴雨* |
[01:36] | *So stop your sighing* | *别再叹息* |
[01:40] | *Be happy again* | *重新快乐起来吧* |
[01:42] | *Keep on smiling* | *继续微笑* |
[01:45] | *’Cause when you’re smiling* | *因为当你微笑时* |
[01:48] | *That whole world smiles with you…* | *整个世界都会跟着你微笑* |
[02:21] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[02:36] | Where’s Jim? | 吉姆在哪 |
[02:38] | He dropped off his keys, like, last week. | 他上周就来还了钥匙 |
[02:49] | So screw him anyway, right? | 那随他去了 是不是 |
[02:59] | So who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[03:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, The Flying Graysons! | 女士们先生们 飞人格雷森一家 |
[03:41] | Show them your appreciation! | 向大家表示感谢吧 |
[03:43] | Thank you from the Flying Graysons! | 飞人格雷森一家感谢您 |
[03:46] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢您 谢谢您 |
[03:49] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[03:55] | Coming through! | 借过 |
[03:59] | Get back in there! What do you…? | 快回去 你在干吗… |
[04:07] | Calm down, now. Calm down! Stop that! | 冷静点 冷静 停手 |
[04:11] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[04:16] | Stop it! Calm down! | 停手 冷静点 |
[04:19] | – Ladies, come on! – I hate you! | -女士们 别这样 -我恨你 |
[04:21] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[04:24] | Everybody freeze! | 所有人都别动 |
[04:26] | *The whole world* | *整个世界* |
[04:29] | *Smiles with you.* | *随着你微笑* |
[04:53] | Get off, you old bag. | 下去吧 你这老婆子 |
[04:55] | You… | 你… |
[05:19] | Why did you attack Mr. Grayson? | 你为什么要攻击格雷森先生 |
[05:21] | No reason. | 不为什么 |
[05:23] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[05:26] | I have no idea why he did it. | 我不知道他为什么要这样 |
[05:31] | Beats me. | 我怎么知道 |
[05:39] | Wow, you circus people don’t mess around, do you? | 你们马戏团的都动真格的啊 |
[05:43] | I swear, John Grayson, | 我发誓 约翰·格雷森 |
[05:43] | if you give me that look one more time, | 如果你再这样看着我 |
[05:45] | I will slap you silly. | 我就一巴掌扇上去 |
[05:46] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[05:47] | Don’t think I can’t. | 别以为我不敢 |
[05:48] | Whoa, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[05:50] | What’s the big problem, anyhow? | 你们这是有什么矛盾啊 |
[05:51] | The Graysons are a bunch of arrogant buttheads is the problem. | 格雷森一家都是自负的混蛋 就这问题 |
[05:54] | The Lloyds are feckless drunkards, | 劳埃德一家都是不负责任的酒鬼 |
[05:55] | is more like it. | 这才是问题 |
[05:56] | So it’s a family feud. | 那么是家族世仇了 |
[05:58] | Graysons don’t get along with Lloyds. | 格雷森一家和劳埃德一家有过节 |
[06:01] | Been that way for years. | 已经有很多年了 |
[06:02] | It’s sort of a tradition. | 都已经成为传统了 |
[06:03] | You guys fight like this every night? | 你们每晚都这样打一架吗 |
[06:05] | No. | 不是 |
[06:06] | That was just her idiot uncle doing his thing. | 那只是她蠢货叔叔在犯蠢 |
[06:09] | You know damn well it must be Lila’s fault. | 你明明知道肯定是因为莱拉 |
[06:12] | – Mary… – What? | -玛莉 -干吗 |
[06:21] | Sorry the date went south. | 抱歉约会被毁了 |
[06:22] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[06:23] | Best date ever. | 最棒的一次约会 |
[06:24] | Who gets to see a circus brawl? | 可不是谁都能看到马戏团斗殴 |
[06:26] | True. | 也是 |
[06:27] | None of them will talk, of course. | 他们都不肯开口 |
[06:29] | So I’ve no idea what those two were fighting over. | 所以我不知道他们为什么打架 |
[06:31] | I think they’re rival lovers. | 我觉得他们是情敌 |
[06:33] | Their families have been fighting since way back, | 他们家族很早之前就开始互相敌视了 |
[06:35] | but this particular fight | 但是这次打架 |
[06:37] | was apparently over a woman named Lila. | 显然是为了一个名叫莱拉的女人 |
[06:39] | She’s a Snake Dancer in the sideshow. | 她是穿插表演的蛇舞演员 |
[06:42] | I know. How cool is that? A snake dancer. | 是啊 多酷啊 一位蛇舞演员 |
[06:45] | No, I mean, wow, you’re really good. | 我是说 你干的真棒 |
[06:47] | – People talk to doctors. – I guess so. | -人们愿意对医生开口 -看来是的 |
[06:49] | I should find this woman Lila, | 我得去找到这个莱拉 |
[06:51] | make sure she’s okay. | 确保她没事 |
[06:52] | Might take little awhile. | 可能会需要点时间 |
[06:53] | I’ll have a patrolman drive you home. | 我让巡警载你回家好了 |
[06:56] | I could come with you. | 我可以和你一起去啊 |
[06:57] | Lee, this is police business. | 小莱 这是警方事务 |
[07:00] | Come on, Jim. | 拜托了 吉姆 |
[07:01] | I’m dying to meet Lila. | 我好想见见莱拉 |
[07:05] | Well, bringing along medical personnel | 带着医护人员 |
[07:07] | is a justifiable precaution, I guess. | 倒也算是合理的预防措施吧 |
[07:09] | There you go. | 这就是了 |
[07:11] | Sir… where’s Lila? | 先生…莱拉在哪 |
[07:15] | Lila? | 莱拉 |
[07:16] | The Snake Dancer. | 那个蛇舞演员 |
[07:32] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[07:34] | We need to speak with Lila. | 我们要和莱拉谈谈 |
[07:35] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 |
[07:37] | Why? What’s happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[07:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[07:40] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:43] | She was supposed to be home ages ago. | 她早就应该回家了 |
[07:44] | You a relative? | 你是她亲戚吗 |
[07:45] | Uh, I’m her son– Jerome. | 我是她儿子 杰罗姆 |
[07:48] | Jerome, when did you last see her? | 杰罗姆 你最后一次见到她是什么时候 |
[07:51] | This morning. | 今早 |
[07:52] | She was here when I left for the library. | 我出发去图书馆时她还在这里 |
[07:54] | Relax, Jerome, this gentleman is just here | 放松 杰罗姆 这位先生来这里 |
[07:56] | because Owen and Al had a disagreement. | 只是因为欧文和阿尔起了点争执 |
[07:58] | Your mother’s fine, gone on a spree, no doubt. | 你妈妈没事的 肯定又是去寻欢了 |
[08:01] | – You know how she is. – A spree? | -你知道她的 -寻欢 |
[08:04] | Without her hat, her coat or her purse? | 没戴帽子 没穿大衣 钱包也没带吗 |
[08:08] | And look at Sheba. | 看看希巴 |
[08:11] | She’s distraught. | 她心神不宁的 |
[08:12] | She knows something’s wrong. | 她知道出事了 |
[08:13] | The snake does seem to be agitated. | 那条蛇看起来是有点烦躁啊 |
[08:15] | Sir… | 警官… |
[08:18] | she’s what you call a party girl. | 她就是那种交际女 |
[08:20] | Back in the morning with her knickers in a handbag, | 早上就会回来了 包里装着小内裤 |
[08:22] | sure as eggs. | 毫无疑问 |
[08:23] | But she didn’t take her handbag, did she? | 但她没带包啊 不是吗 |
[08:27] | How fast does an animal like that move? | 蛇移动速度能有多快 |
[08:30] | Oh, fast walking pace. | 人类快走的速度 |
[08:32] | They rely on surprise, mainly. | 它们主要是靠偷袭取胜 |
[08:34] | Let her out. | 放她出来 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[08:39] | Let her out. | 放她出来 |
[09:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:45] | You knew. | 你知道 |
[09:47] | You knew she was here. | 你知道她在这里 |
[09:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[09:50] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[09:55] | She was like that when we found her. | 我们找到她时她就那样了 |
[10:07] | Let’s talk straight. | 咱们打开天窗说亮话吧 |
[10:10] | Those people out there | 上面那些人 |
[10:12] | are using us as transplant donors. | 利用我们作为移植手术的供体 |
[10:14] | We are simply spare parts. | 我们只是零部件 |
[10:18] | Unless… | 除非… |
[10:21] | unless we do something about it. | 除非我们有所行动 |
[10:24] | How? | 怎么行动 |
[10:26] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[10:27] | But you must do exactly what I say. | 但是你们必须完全照我说的做 |
[10:31] | You do as I say, and I promise you, | 你们听我的 我保证 |
[10:33] | I will get some of us out of here alive. | 我能把我们中一部分人 活着弄出去 |
[10:36] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:37] | No, you heard me correctly. | 是的 你们没听错 |
[10:39] | I said, some… of us. | 我说的是 我们中…一部分人 |
[10:43] | Because the truth of the matter is some will die. | 因为事实就是一部分人会死掉 |
[10:50] | But we will die with dignity. | 但是我们会有尊严地死去 |
[10:52] | We will die for a reason, | 我们会死得其所 |
[10:54] | and we will die next to family, | 我们会和家人死在一起 |
[10:56] | and I tell you what– we are family. | 而我要告诉你们 我们是一家人 |
[11:00] | We’re all we got. | 我们只有彼此 |
[11:02] | That’s family! | 那就是家人 |
[11:06] | We have one simple choice: | 我们的选择很简单 |
[11:08] | we die here alone on our knees | 我们跪着孤单死在这里 |
[11:11] | or we stand up and we fight with our family! | 或是我们站起来和家人一起战斗 |
[11:26] | A couple of riggers found her right here. | 几个流浪汉在这里发现了她 |
[11:29] | We decided to hide her on the truck. | 我们决定把她藏在卡车上 |
[11:31] | We were going to give her a proper burial | 我们本打算一上路 |
[11:33] | as soon as we got back on the road. | 就给她办个体面的葬礼 |
[11:35] | Decent of you. | 你还真是好心 |
[11:36] | Who’s “we”? Who else knew? | “我们”是指谁 还有谁知道 |
[11:38] | Just me and the head of the families. | 只有我和家长 |
[11:40] | If an outsider killed her, what can you do? | 假如是外人杀了她 还能怎么办 |
[11:42] | An act of God. | 只能说是天意了 |
[11:44] | If it was one of us, | 假如是我们的人做的 |
[11:46] | we always find out. | 我们总会查明的 |
[11:48] | And we make sure they’re punished. | 我们会确保此人得到惩罚 |
[11:50] | How? | 怎么惩罚 |
[11:51] | We have our ways. | 我们自有办法 |
[11:53] | And we have ours. | 我们也有 |
[11:55] | Hook him up. | 把他铐起来 |
[12:10] | Morning, partner. | 早上好啊 搭档 |
[12:12] | Gonna need a little help here. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[12:14] | No kidding. | 真不是开玩笑 |
[12:15] | I mean, you’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[12:17] | This isn’t an elaborate prank or…? | 这不会是恶作剧吧 |
[12:25] | Tell me about your mother, Jerome. | 说说你母亲 杰罗姆 |
[12:30] | She’s my mother. | 她是我母亲 |
[12:32] | What can I say? I love her. | 还能说什么 我爱她 |
[12:35] | She’s perfect. | 她很完美 |
[12:38] | Not a very good cook. | 不算个好厨子 |
[12:40] | Except for that… | 除此以外都好 |
[12:42] | Did she have any enemies? | 她有敌人吗 |
[12:44] | Someone with a grudge? | 跟谁结过仇 |
[12:46] | No. | 没有 |
[12:49] | Boyfriends? | 男友呢 |
[12:51] | No. | 没有 |
[12:53] | No? | 没有吗 |
[12:55] | She had lovers. | 她有过很多情人 |
[12:56] | They’re sex partners really, but not boyfriends. | 其实就是炮友 都不是男友 |
[13:00] | She didn’t want the commitment. | 她不想给人承诺 |
[13:02] | Alphonse Grayson? | 阿方斯·格雷森是吗 |
[13:03] | Yes, he was one of them. | 是的 他是其中之一 |
[13:04] | Owen Lloyd? | 欧文·劳埃德呢 |
[13:06] | Yes. | 也是 |
[13:09] | Any others? | 还有别人吗 |
[13:10] | Not that I could put a name to. | 我说得上名字的就这两个 |
[13:13] | How do you feel about your mother’s love life? | 你怎么看你母亲的感情生活 |
[13:19] | I feel fine about it. | 我无所谓 |
[13:21] | If not for my mother’s love life, | 如果不是因为她有感情生活 |
[13:23] | I wouldn’t be here, would I? | 我也不会出生了 对不对 |
[13:25] | Sex is a healthy human activity. | 性是健康的人类活动 |
[13:28] | Yes, it is. | 没错 是的 |
[13:32] | Do you have any other family? | 你还有其他家人吗 |
[13:35] | The circus is my family. | 马戏团就是我的家 |
[13:40] | One more time. Why did you assault Mr. Grayson? | 我再问一遍 你为什么要打格雷森先生 |
[13:42] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[13:43] | – Tell me. – He killed Lila. | -说说吧 -他杀了莱拉 |
[13:45] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要杀她 |
[13:46] | She was gonna choose me over him, | 因为她要选我而放弃他 |
[13:48] | and he’s an arrogant son of a bitch. | 而他是个自大的混蛋 |
[13:50] | Not gonna let a Lloyd humiliate a Grayson that way. | 不愿让劳埃德家的人那样侮辱格雷森家的人 |
[13:53] | How come your families don’t get along? | 你们两家人为什么合不来 |
[13:55] | His great-grandfather | 他曾祖父 |
[13:56] | falsely accused my mother’s uncle Barry of stealing a horse. | 冤枉我母亲的叔叔巴瑞偷马 |
[14:00] | When was this? | 这什么时候的事 |
[14:01] | Before the Great War. | 大战之前 |
[14:03] | – World War One. – Yeah. | -第一次世界大战 -是 |
[14:06] | For three generations, | 你们两家 |
[14:07] | your families have been feuding over a stolen horse? | 三代敌视就因为一匹被偷的马 |
[14:09] | Yes. And the Lloyds are still trash. | 是的 劳埃德一家人仍是一群渣滓 |
[14:11] | Blood is blood. | 基因不会变 |
[14:12] | Must be a hell of a horse. | 那匹马一定很贵重 |
[14:14] | Why did Mr. Lloyd assault you? | 劳埃德先生为什么要打你 |
[14:16] | He killed Lila, and fears I’m gonna kill him for it. | 因为他杀了莱拉 怕我会因此杀了他 |
[14:18] | He says the opposite. | 他的说法正相反 |
[14:20] | He says you killed her. | 他说是你杀了她 |
[14:21] | Yes, I suppose he would have to say that, wouldn’t he? | 是啊 他当然会这么说了 |
[14:25] | It wasn’t Uncle Owen. | 不是欧文叔叔 |
[14:26] | He could never do such a terrible thing. | 他绝不会做这么可怕的事 |
[14:28] | Holy crap, Mary! | 我靠 玛莉 |
[14:29] | How can you be so blind? | 你怎么这么不长眼睛 |
[14:30] | Quiet, you. | 你闭嘴 |
[14:32] | Yeah, quiet, you. | 就是 你闭嘴 |
[14:33] | You’re the blind one. | 你才不长眼睛呢 |
[14:34] | My brother is a man of honor. | 我哥哥是正人君子 |
[14:35] | Your uncle is a violent drunk. | 你叔叔是暴力酒鬼 |
[14:37] | – Do the math, little girl. – My uncle is an artist. | -算算吧 小女孩 -我叔叔是位艺人 |
[14:39] | Your brother is a conceited muscle-head, | 你哥哥是个自大的肌肉男 |
[14:41] | like the rest of you flying douche bags. | 你们这群飞人傻帽都一个样 |
[14:43] | I can’t believe I ever thought I loved you. | 真不敢相信我还以为自己爱你 |
[14:45] | Enough. | 够了 |
[14:59] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[15:00] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:01] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[15:03] | I said, are you ready?! | 准备好了吗 |
[15:04] | Yes! | 准备好了 |
[15:11] | Inmate 57A, raise your hand. | 57A号犯人 举起手来 |
[15:15] | 57A 57A… | |
[15:17] | Raise your hand. | 举起手来 |
[15:23] | Step forward. | 向前一步 |
[15:30] | One moment, please, sir. | 请等等 先生 |
[15:33] | We need to talk. | 咱们得谈谈 |
[15:44] | Back up, inmate. | 往后退 犯人 |
[15:46] | You’re in violation. | 你违规了 |
[15:47] | 57A 57A, | |
[15:48] | step forward! | 向前一步 |
[15:49] | Excuse me one moment, please. | 打断一下 谢谢 |
[15:52] | I’m the new “Shot caller” here. | 现在这里我说了算 |
[15:54] | My name is Fish Mooney, | 我叫菲什·穆尼 |
[15:56] | and with all due respect, for you and I | 无意冒犯 不过为了你我 |
[15:59] | to have a good working relationship, | 今后能营造良好的工作关系 |
[16:01] | there’s some things that need to change. | 有些规矩恐怕得改改 |
[16:03] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[16:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[16:06] | None of your damn business what my name is. | 我叫什么名字你管不着 |
[16:09] | Right. Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[16:11] | I know you have a job to do. | 我知道你现在公务在身 |
[16:13] | And I am more than willing to give you 57A, | 而我也很乐意把57A交给你 |
[16:17] | in exchange for 60 crates of water, | 不过我要你拿60箱饮用水 |
[16:19] | 30 blankets, 50 pounds of fresh fruit, | 30条毛毯 50磅新鲜水果 |
[16:22] | and a few magazines. | 还有几本杂志来换 |
[16:25] | What if I refuse? | 我要是拒绝呢 |
[16:27] | What will you do? | 你会怎么办 |
[16:29] | Well, I’d be willing to give you 57A, | 我还是一样乐意把57A交给你 |
[16:33] | just not alive. | 只是要交死的了 |
[16:36] | We need them alive. | 我们要活的 |
[16:38] | Exactly. | 我知道啊 |
[16:40] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数到三之前 |
[16:43] | You’ll disappear | 你赶紧闪人 |
[16:44] | or get a severe beating. | 否则我让你吃不了兜着走 |
[16:47] | I’m gonna take that as a no. | 我想你这算是拒绝了吧 |
[16:48] | One… | 一 |
[16:50] | two… | 二 |
[17:25] | It’s simple economics. | 这是简单的生意经 |
[17:28] | Our lives are worth something. | 我们的命是有价值的 |
[17:32] | 60 crates of water, 30 blankets… | 我要60箱饮用水 30条毛毯 |
[17:36] | You… | 你 |
[17:38] | you’re coming with me. | 你跟我走 |
[17:40] | The Manager is gonna be very unhappy with you. | 主管一定会生你气的 |
[17:50] | I would think this Manager | 我想这位主管 |
[17:52] | wouldn’t be too happy with you either. | 对你也不会很满意吧 |
[17:55] | So if he wants to talk to me, | 所以如果他想跟我谈 |
[17:57] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这儿等他 |
[17:59] | Manager doesn’t come down here. | 主管不会下来这里 |
[18:01] | Well, looks like we have a standoff. | 看来我们是陷入僵局了 |
[18:07] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[18:08] | I can be flexible. | 我很好说话的 |
[18:10] | So I’ll go talk to this Manager, | 我可以去见这位主管 |
[18:13] | but while I’m gone, you’re going to stay right here, | 但我离开期间 你得作为贵宾 |
[18:16] | as our guest. | 留在这里 |
[18:18] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[18:23] | We’ll be back. | 我们还会回来的 |
[18:35] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[19:10] | Wait, back up a little. | 等等 往回倒 |
[19:12] | So you set the snake loose? | 你放出了蛇吗 |
[19:14] | – Yes, ma’am. – To track down the body? | -是的 长官 -为了追踪尸体 |
[19:16] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[19:17] | Snakes have an excellent sense of smell. | 蛇嗅觉十分敏锐 |
[19:19] | Well, now I know. | 嗯 长知识了 |
[19:21] | And your prime suspects are a clown and an acrobat? | 而你的头号嫌疑人是个小丑和一个杂技演员 |
[19:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:27] | Ain’t this one a doozy? | 他很厉害吧 |
[19:29] | Your victim, Lila Valeska, | 被害人 莱拉·瓦勒斯卡 |
[19:30] | was killed by a large knife or hatchet. | 是被一把大刀或短柄斧砍伤致死 |
[19:32] | Multiple blows to the head and upper torso. | 头部和躯干多处受创 |
[19:34] | Around 3:00 yesterday afternoon. | 死亡时间大概是昨天下午3点 |
[19:37] | From 2:30 to 4:15, both Grayson and Lloyd | 2点30到4点15 格雷森和劳埃德 |
[19:39] | were in the ring for the matinee. | 都在马戏团参加日场表演 |
[19:41] | Well, how precise is that time of death? | 死亡时间的精确度是多少 |
[19:43] | Give or take 45 minutes. | 误差在45分钟左右吧 |
[19:45] | Still possible then, but cutting it close. | 那么还是有做案可能 但时间窗很短 |
[19:48] | Hold and press your guys, | 拘留嫌疑人 施以压力 |
[19:49] | but keep looking. | 但继续寻找其他嫌疑人 |
[19:51] | Yeah, boss. Forensics is working the crime scene now. | 好 老大 鉴证组正在检查案发现场 |
[19:53] | We’re going through her phone records. | 我们去检查她的电话记录 |
[19:58] | All right! | 好了 |
[20:00] | We’re gonna send the rest of you home now, | 你们剩下的人可以回家了 |
[20:03] | but the investigation is ongoing. | 但是调查还在继续 |
[20:05] | Nobody leaves town. | 谁也不许出城 |
[20:07] | And listen up. | 而且给我听好 |
[20:09] | No more fighting! | 不许再打架了 |
[20:11] | Look where your friends are. | 看看你们朋友的下场 |
[20:15] | What good is this feud doing you? | 这世仇对你们有什么好处 |
[20:26] | I like it when you act all tough. | 我喜欢你强硬的样子 |
[20:30] | “Nobody leave town.” | “谁也不许出城” |
[20:32] | Sounds better when you say it. | 你说起来更好听 |
[20:36] | I feel like we should finish up our date. | 我觉得我们该继续中断的约会 |
[20:39] | Do you want to come over tonight? | 今晚你想来我家吗 |
[20:40] | I can cook you dinner. | 我可以给你做晚餐 |
[20:42] | Sure. That sounds good. | 好啊 听起来不错 |
[20:44] | Good. | 好 |
[20:46] | – Get some rest. – I will try. See you later. | -好好休息 -我尽力 晚上见 |
[20:52] | I have to ask. | 我得问 |
[20:54] | If you were to guess, who do you think killed Lila? | 如果要你猜 你认为是谁杀了莱拉 |
[20:56] | I try not to guess. | 我尽量不瞎猜 |
[20:58] | I work the suspects and I wait on forensics. | 我审问疑犯 等待鉴证报告 |
[21:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[21:04] | Am I speaking to Detective James Gordon? | 你是詹姆斯·戈登警探吗 |
[21:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:10] | Then this must be Dr. Thompkins, the medical examiner. | 那这位肯定是汤普金斯医生 验尸官 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, how did you know who we were? | 抱歉 你怎么知道我们是谁 |
[21:18] | My name is Paul Cicero. | 我叫保罗·西瑟罗 |
[21:20] | I’m a psychic with the sideshow. | 我是穿插表演的灵媒 |
[21:23] | Lila Valeska was an old friend of mine. | 莱拉·瓦勒斯卡是我的老朋友 |
[21:26] | A psychic. I see. | 灵媒 知道了 |
[21:28] | How could I help you, Mr. Cicero? | 有什么能帮你的 西瑟罗先生 |
[21:30] | I sense that you don’t think Owen or Alphonse are guilty. | 我觉得你认为欧文和阿方斯均是无罪的 |
[21:35] | You must be psychic. | 你肯定是个灵媒 |
[21:36] | In which case, perhaps you’d like to hear the message | 所以 也许你想听听莱拉 |
[21:39] | Lila sent me from the other side. | 从亡灵世界给我发来的讯息 |
[21:42] | Thanks, Mr. Cicero, | 谢谢你 西瑟罗先生 |
[21:43] | we’re not quite looking at the other side just yet. | 我们还没开始调查亡灵世界呢 |
[21:46] | As you wish. I’m merely a messenger. | 随便你 我只不过是个信差 |
[21:49] | What’s the message? | 是什么讯息 |
[21:52] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[21:56] | Lila told me that the servant of the Devil | 莱拉告诉我说 魔鬼的仆人 |
[22:00] | lies in the garden of the Iron Sisters. | 躺在铁姐妹的花园里 |
[22:04] | The Iron Sisters? | 铁姐妹 |
[22:06] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[22:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:08] | We’ll get right on it. | 我们这就去调查 |
[22:10] | I don’t think sarcasm is your métier, James. | 我认为讽刺不是你的专长 詹姆斯 |
[22:13] | Make of the message what you will. | 随你怎么利用这条讯息吧 |
[22:14] | Good day to you both. | 祝你们俩安好 |
[22:24] | Well, that wasn’t very open-minded of you. | 你的偏见好大啊 |
[22:27] | Oh, come on, Lee. He’s a fraud. | 拜托 小莱 他就是个骗子 |
[22:29] | He’s gonna go straight to the press | 他会直接去找媒体 |
[22:31] | and say he’s consulting on the case. | 说自己是这起案子的顾问 |
[22:32] | He’s looking for publicity. | 他是在藉机宣传 |
[22:34] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:36] | If you were gonna send a message from beyond the grave, | 如果人死后 还会发来讯息 |
[22:39] | don’t you think priority number one | 那首先要说的 |
[22:41] | would be the killer’s name and not a riddle? | 不该是凶手的姓名 而不是谜语吗 |
[22:42] | Who knows how it works? | 谁知道这种事是怎么回事 |
[22:46] | All right. I’m not gonna argue with you. | 好吧 我不想和你争论 |
[22:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:49] | Later, then. | 那回头见了 |
[22:52] | Later. | 回头见 |
[23:04] | They called to confirm | 他们打电话来确认 |
[23:06] | your meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises tomorrow. | 你明天和韦恩集团董事会的会议 |
[23:10] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[23:12] | I was afraid they’d postpone again. | 我还担心他们会再次延期 |
[23:14] | Well, I’ll say it one more time. | 我再说一次 |
[23:15] | I think that, uh, | 我认为 |
[23:16] | it’s an incredibly bad idea, Master Bruce. | 这个主意很不好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[23:20] | I think it’s reckless, I think it’s premature, | 我觉得太草率 太仓促 |
[23:23] | and, quite frankly, I think it’s bloody dangerous. | 而且坦白地说 我认为这样做非常危险 |
[23:24] | And we’ve already been over this 100 times, Alfred. | 我们已经讨论过很多次了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[23:28] | My mind is made up. | 我主意已定 |
[23:32] | Can you pass me that file over there? | 能把那份文件递给我吗 |
[23:35] | The file… | 文件 |
[23:37] | well… | 好吧 |
[23:39] | I’ve said my piece. | 该说的我都说了 |
[23:41] | If we’re both found dead in a ditch, don’t blame me. | 如果我们俩被人发现死在沟里 别怪我 |
[24:30] | Nah. | 不行 |
[24:32] | No? | 不行吗 |
[24:33] | Jim loves me in this color. | 吉姆喜欢我穿这个颜色的衣服 |
[24:36] | It’s too obvious. | 太明显了 |
[24:38] | You gotta dress like you’re not trying, | 你要穿得不那么刻意 |
[24:39] | like you’re on your way to go meet some other guy. | 像是你要去和别的男人见面那样 |
[24:43] | To go… sailing, | 出去远航 |
[24:46] | or whatever. | 或别的什么事 |
[24:47] | Really? Sailing? | 不是吧 出航吗 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[25:12] | You like? | 你喜欢吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 太好吃了 |
[25:18] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[25:19] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[25:20] | No, it’s good. | 是好事 |
[25:22] | It’s my sister’s recipe; | 我用了我姐姐的菜谱 |
[25:23] | she’s a really, brilliant cook. | 她做饭手艺极佳 |
[25:24] | I was thinking of my sister, | 我正想着我姐 |
[25:25] | and it came to me: | 然后就突然想到 |
[25:27] | I think I know what the blind man’s message means. | 我想我知道那个盲眼人的讯息指什么了 |
[25:30] | The servant of the devil | 魔鬼的仆人 |
[25:30] | lies in the garden of the Iron Sisters? | 躺在铁姐妹的花园里 |
[25:33] | It’s Arkham Bridge. | 是阿卡姆大桥 |
[25:35] | The Iron Sisters. Arkham Bridge. | 铁姐妹 就是阿卡姆大桥 |
[25:37] | The towers. They’re called, uh, Mary and Betty? | 桥两边的塔楼 叫玛丽和贝蒂 |
[25:40] | I remember, as a kid, | 我还记得小时候 |
[25:41] | we used to call them that, but… | 我们就这么叫 可… |
[25:42] | Right. And there’s a park, um, under the towers | 没错 那里还有个公园 就在塔楼下 |
[25:46] | on the Gotham side. | 靠近哥谭这边 |
[25:48] | A garden? It all fits. | 花园 都合上了 |
[25:50] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[25:51] | it fits an impossible story. | 但这是不可能的 |
[25:53] | He didn’t speak with Lila Valeska, | 他没跟莱拉·瓦勒斯卡交谈过 |
[25:54] | – she’s dead. – So you say! | -她已经死了 -这只是你的看法 |
[25:56] | Come on, you’re a doctor. A scientist. | 得了 你是个医生 一个科学家 |
[25:58] | There are plenty of things in this world | 这世上有很多东西 |
[25:59] | that can’t be explained by rational science. | 是无法用理性科学来解释的 |
[26:01] | Yeah, people who enjoy folk dancing, for instance. | 是啊 比如那些喜欢跳土风舞的人 |
[26:03] | Doesn’t mean ghosts exist. | 这不代表鬼是存在的 |
[26:05] | You’re very arrogant in your certainty. | 你的自信好盛气凌人啊 |
[26:07] | What if this is a clue to a murder? | 万一这是凶案的线索呢 |
[26:11] | The poor woman! | 想想那个可怜的女人 |
[26:15] | Fine. I’ll go myself. | 好吧 我会亲自去查看 |
[26:18] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[26:19] | – I’ll come with you. – Okay. | -我跟你一起去 -好 |
[26:20] | We’ll go together. First thing in the morning. | 我们一起去 明天一早就去 |
[26:23] | Morning? | 一早 |
[26:25] | Now? | 现在 |
[26:27] | You want to go now? | 你想现在去吗 |
[26:29] | It’s only a half a mile away. | 离这里只有半英里 |
[26:31] | It’s dark. | 已经天黑了 |
[26:32] | I have a flashlight. | 我有手电筒 |
[26:40] | So what are we looking for, exactly, do you think? | 我们到底要找什么 你知道吗 |
[26:42] | I know, I know. | 我明白 我明白 |
[26:43] | This is probably a complete waste of time. | 也许我们只是在白费功夫 |
[26:46] | – Thank you for doing this. – No problem. | -谢谢你愿意陪我出来 -不用谢 |
[26:49] | But, uh, let’s not make a habit out of it, okay? | 不过 不要习以为常了 好吗 |
[26:51] | This is no place for a lady. | 这不是女士该来的地方 |
[26:54] | Ha! | 呵呵 |
[26:55] | What do you mean, “Ha”? | “呵呵”什么 |
[26:57] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你好虚伪 |
[26:58] | You say you want a strong woman | 你说你想要一个坚强的女人 |
[27:00] | to share this crazy life you’ve chosen, | 与你分享你选择的疯狂人生 |
[27:02] | but when push comes to shove, | 可在紧要关头 |
[27:04] | you want me to stay home and bake cookies. | 你却要我待在家里烤饼干 |
[27:08] | Not cookies, necessarily. | 不非得是饼干 |
[27:11] | Pie. Any kind of pie. | 烤派也行 什么派都行 |
[27:13] | Ha, ha! | 呵呵 |
[27:16] | So if someone were to throw something from a car on the bridge, | 如果有人从桥上的车里往下扔了什么东西 |
[27:20] | this is where it would land. | 就会落在这里 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 你想得没错 |
[27:40] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[27:48] | THFC THFC. | |
[27:50] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[27:52] | The Hellfire Club. | 地狱火俱乐部 |
[27:54] | It’s a Satanist cult. | 是一个撒旦崇拜邪教 |
[27:55] | Committed a string of ritual murders. | 过去犯下过很多祭祀性凶杀案 |
[27:59] | But they haven’t been active for a decade or more. | 可是他们已经沉寂十余年了 |
[28:02] | I guess they’re back. | 看来他们回来了 |
[28:05] | No. | 不 |
[28:08] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[28:12] | Hey, Sarge, I’m gonna need a couple of mobile units | 警司 给我找几个巡警 |
[28:14] | to pick some people up. | 去帮我带几个人回局里 |
[28:15] | But listen… they need careful handling. | 听着 务必谨慎对待 |
[28:31] | Sir, they’re in three and four. | 长官 他们在3号室和4号室 |
[28:32] | Thanks, Zeke. Neither of them knows | 谢了 齐克 他们都不知道 |
[28:34] | the other one’s here, right? | 对方也在这里 对吧 |
[28:35] | Right, like you said. | 对 如你吩咐的 |
[28:36] | Ah, good work. | 干得好 |
[28:38] | Just bear in mind that you could be wrong | 记住 也许你的想法 |
[28:39] | – about all of this. – I will bear it in mind. | -都是错的 -我会记住的 |
[28:40] | I will, but I’m not wrong. | 我会的 但是我没错 |
[28:43] | So go on home now, lady. | 回家去吧 女士 |
[28:46] | We were having a perfectly lovely evening. | 当时我们正在共度美好的夜晚 |
[28:49] | I am not the one who wanted | 想出门寻找 |
[28:50] | to go out searching for Satanist hatchets. | 撒旦崇拜短柄斧的人可不是我 |
[28:52] | You… know what I wanted to do. | 你明知道我想做什么 |
[28:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[28:57] | Uh-huh. I’m sorry, what? | 什么 你说什么 |
[29:00] | I tend to get overly enthusiastic about things. | 我经常热心过度 |
[29:03] | It’s an issue for me. | 这是我的问题 |
[29:04] | My mom always said… | 我妈常说… |
[29:05] | Oh, who gives a crap what my mom said, right? | 谁管我妈说了什么呢 |
[29:09] | Have a good night, Jim. | 晚上愉快 吉姆 |
[29:10] | Let me know how it all turns out. | 回头把结果告诉我 |
[29:12] | Good night, Lee. | 再见 小莱 |
[29:15] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:28] | What you said earlier, | 你之前的话 |
[29:29] | about hypocrisy, sharing lives… | 说我虚伪 还有关于分享生活 |
[29:34] | You’re right. Let’s go. | 你说得对 我们走吧 |
[29:37] | I’m what? | 我什么 |
[29:42] | Right. | 说对了 |
[29:55] | Good evening, Mr. Cicero. | 晚上好 西瑟罗先生 |
[29:57] | Sorry to bring you down here so late. | 抱歉这么晚叫您来 |
[30:00] | Good evening, Detective Gordon; | 晚上好 戈登警探 |
[30:03] | Dr. Thompkins. | 还有汤普金斯医生 |
[30:06] | How did you… | 你怎么… |
[30:07] | He smells your perfume. | 他闻到你香水了 |
[30:09] | We solved the message Lila sent you. | 我们破解了莱拉给你捎的话 |
[30:12] | Took us to Arkham Bridge Park. | 我们按线索去了阿卡姆大桥公园 |
[30:15] | We found a hatchet there | 在那里发现了一把短柄斧 |
[30:18] | with Satanist symbols scratched into it. | 上面刻了撒旦标记 |
[30:20] | Dear lord. | 天呐 |
[30:22] | You know what that hatchet means, Mr. Cicero? | 你知道那把斧子意味着什么吗 西瑟罗先生 |
[30:24] | Tell me. | 说说吧 |
[30:25] | It means you’re an accessory to murder. | 意味着你是谋杀从犯 |
[30:27] | Such drama. | 这么夸张 |
[30:29] | I merely passed along a message. | 我不过是捎了个信 |
[30:31] | A message from the dead. | 死人捎来的信 |
[30:33] | Didn’t happen. | 根本没那回事 |
[30:35] | Which means you invented the message… | 所以 那个讯息是你编的 |
[30:37] | which means you had someone plant the hatchet for us to find. | 所以 你找人去留下把斧子让我们找到 |
[30:42] | You wanted us to think | 你想让我们以为 |
[30:43] | Satanist were responsible for Lila’s death. | 是撒旦崇拜者杀害了莱拉 |
[30:47] | You’re protecting somebody. | 你在保护一个人 |
[30:49] | Lila spoke to me. | 莱拉给我托话了 |
[30:51] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[30:56] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[30:57] | a hatchet is a clumsy ploy. | 短柄斧是个拙劣的计谋 |
[31:00] | You wouldn’t try it unless you were desperate. | 你能这么做也是别无选择 |
[31:03] | Which suggests you’re protecting someone close. | 所以你一定是在保护一个亲近的人 |
[31:07] | Someone you love. | 你爱的人 |
[31:09] | This fantasia | 这个幻想 |
[31:11] | was conjured in your blinkered mind. | 不过是你狭隘的头脑编出来的 |
[31:15] | If you could only see what I see… | 如果你能有我的视界 |
[31:20] | Hi, Jerome. | 你好啊 杰罗姆 |
[31:23] | Please. Take a seat. | 请坐 |
[31:25] | You know Mr. Cicero, from the show. | 你认识西瑟罗先生的 是剧团的人 |
[31:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 警官 |
[31:30] | Hello, Mr. Cicero. | 你好 西瑟罗先生 |
[31:32] | Good evening, Jerome. | 晚上好 杰罗姆 |
[31:41] | Do you know why you’re here? | 知道为什么叫你来吗 |
[31:43] | Did you find out who killed my mother? | 你查明是谁杀了我母亲吗 |
[31:44] | You killed your mother, Jerome. | 是你杀了你母亲 杰罗姆 |
[31:48] | Me? | 我 |
[31:49] | You killed her up on that hill | 你在山上杀了她 |
[31:51] | and Mr. Cicero let you clean up in his trailer. | 西瑟罗先生让你去他拖车上收拾干净 |
[31:54] | He told you to scratch the Satanist stuff on the hatchet | 他叫你在短柄斧上留下撒旦标记 |
[31:56] | and throw it off the bridge. | 然后扔下桥 |
[31:57] | Sir, that’s… absurd and… | 警官 这太荒谬了 |
[32:00] | and offensive. | 而且很过分 |
[32:01] | But it’s the truth. | 事实就是如此 |
[32:03] | What I don’t know is why this man risked so much to help you. | 但我不知道此人为什么如此冒险帮你 |
[32:07] | I think he’s your father. | 我认为他是你父亲 |
[32:12] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在胡说 |
[32:14] | My father was a sea captain. | 我父亲是位船长 |
[32:18] | Am I wrong, Mr. Cicero? | 我说错了吗 西瑟罗先生 |
[32:20] | Yes. | 错了 |
[32:20] | He was a sea captain. | 他是个船长 |
[32:22] | His name was Sven Karlsen. He died at sea. | 他叫斯文·卡尔森 他死在了海上 |
[32:25] | What was the name of his ship? | 那艘船叫什么 |
[32:28] | He worked on a lot of different ships. | 他在很多船上干过活儿 |
[32:31] | The one he went down in. | 跟他一起沉没的那艘呢 |
[32:35] | She never said. | 她没说过 |
[32:38] | We can do a blood test to prove I’m right. | 我们可以做血检证实一下 |
[32:40] | It takes only half an hour to get a foolproof result. | 一小时内就能拿到准确结果 |
[32:42] | Isn’t that right, Dr. Thompkins? | 是不是 汤普金斯医生 |
[32:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:45] | Save yourself a needle. | 别去挨那一针了 |
[32:48] | I do hate needles. | 我的确讨厌扎针 |
[32:51] | I’m sorry, Jerome. | 对不起 杰罗姆 |
[32:55] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[32:58] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[33:00] | I am your father. | 我是你父亲 |
[33:02] | No, you’re not. Why would you say that? | 不 你不是 你为什么这么说 |
[33:04] | You must have suspected the truth. | 你一定也有所怀疑 |
[33:07] | You’re not my father. My mother would never… | 你不是我父亲 我母亲绝不会 |
[33:09] | Your mother was a cruel woman; | 你母亲是个冷酷的女人 |
[33:11] | she was often unkind to me, | 她对我经常很刻薄 |
[33:13] | but she did once love me, | 但她曾爱过我 |
[33:16] | in her way. | 以她的方式 |
[33:18] | And she loved you very much. | 她也很爱你 |
[33:21] | That’s why she gave you a better father. | 所以她给你编造了一个更好的父亲 |
[33:40] | My mother | 我母亲 |
[33:42] | was a cold-hearted whore | 是个冷血的婊子 |
[33:43] | who never loved anyone. | 她从未爱过任何人 |
[33:45] | And she’d never touch | 她才不会 |
[33:46] | a pathetic old creep like you. | 碰你这样可悲的老变态呢 |
[33:50] | All these years, | 这些年来 |
[33:52] | do you think I was kind to you | 你以为我是好心 |
[33:54] | because I’m such a good man? | 才对你那么好的吗 |
[33:56] | If I wasn’t your father, | 如果我不是你父亲 |
[33:58] | would I help you as I have, after what you did? | 怎么会得知你做了那种事 还那么帮你 |
[34:06] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[34:09] | I’ll be damned. | 真没想到 |
[34:14] | Oh, that’s very funny. | 真是好笑啊 |
[34:22] | Looks like the bitch got me with a zinger in the end. | 看来那婊子到底震惊了我一把 |
[34:26] | Why did you kill your mother, Jerome? | 你为什么杀你母亲 杰罗姆 |
[34:28] | Oh, you know how mothers are. | 你也知道母亲都什么德行 |
[34:31] | She just kept pushing. | 她就是一直逼我 |
[34:35] | And I’m like, fine, Mom. | 我心想 好啊 老妈 |
[34:37] | Be a whore. | 当你的婊子去吧 |
[34:38] | Be a drunken whore, even. | 当个酒鬼婊子吧 |
[34:41] | But don’t be | 但别当个 |
[34:42] | a nagging drunken whore. | 唠唠叨叨的酒鬼婊子 |
[34:46] | You know? | 明白吗 |
[34:48] | Don’t come yell at me | 别跑来吼我 |
[34:49] | to do the dishes | 叫我洗盘子 |
[34:51] | if you’ve been banging a clown in the next room! | 你还一直在隔壁屋里上小丑呢 |
[34:58] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[35:19] | Long night, huh? | 累了吧 |
[35:23] | Guess it got kind of ugly. | 居然闹得这么难看 |
[35:25] | Yes, it did. | 是啊 |
[35:27] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[35:29] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[35:32] | Truly. | 真的 |
[35:35] | It was ugly, but it was also kind of thrilling. | 虽然很不堪 但也很刺激 |
[35:39] | Thrilling? | 刺激 |
[35:40] | Thrilling and scary. | 刺激 吓人 |
[35:43] | Like-like looking down a deep, dark tunnel. | 就像往一个很深很黑的隧道里看 |
[35:52] | Thanks for letting me be there. | 谢谢你让我参与 |
[35:57] | You are an unusual woman. | 你真是个不寻常的女人 |
[36:01] | You just don’t know many women. | 你就是认识的女人太少罢了 |
[36:18] | Can we go home now? | 我们能回家了吗 |
[37:05] | Hello, Penguin. | 你好啊 企鹅 |
[37:10] | Victor. | 维克多 |
[37:12] | How nice. | 你能来真好 |
[37:18] | Don Falcone thinks you’re messing up. | 法尔科内阁下觉得你没弄好 |
[37:22] | You don’t know how to run a club. | 你不会经营夜店 |
[37:24] | Your numbers… | 你的营业额 |
[37:26] | stink. | 很糟糕 |
[37:29] | With all due respect… | 恕我直言 |
[37:30] | I didn’t come here to talk. | 我不是来跟你废话的 |
[37:34] | Good manners cost nothing, you know? | 有点礼貌死不了人 |
[38:02] | Relax. | 放松 |
[38:04] | He’s harmless. | 他不会伤人 |
[38:06] | Say hi, Butch. | 打招呼 布奇 |
[38:10] | Falcone didn’t want to throw him away, | 法尔科内不想丢掉他 |
[38:12] | so I worked on him in my basement for a couple of weeks. | 所以我在地下室里调教了他几周 |
[38:16] | He’s a whole new man. | 他已经焕然一新了 |
[38:18] | Right, Butch? | 是吧 布奇 |
[38:19] | Yes, sir, Mr. Zsasz. | 是 萨斯先生 |
[38:21] | Butch knows the club scene up and down. | 布奇十分了解夜店 |
[38:24] | He’ll help you out. | 他会帮你的 |
[38:27] | But he’s… | 但他… |
[38:29] | He’s Butch Gilzean. | 他是布奇·吉尔兹 |
[38:31] | He’s loyal to Fish Mooney. | 他忠于菲什·穆尼 |
[38:33] | And he’ll do… | 他会… |
[38:35] | exactly what you say. | 对你言听计从 |
[38:40] | Really? | 真的 |
[38:41] | Really. | 真的 |
[38:46] | Hey, Butch, | 布奇 |
[38:48] | dance for me. | 给我跳支舞 |
[38:55] | I do good work. | 我干得不错吧 |
[39:32] | Good morning, everyone. | 各位早上好 |
[39:33] | Good morning, Bruce. | 早上好 布鲁斯 |
[39:34] | Welcome to Wayne Enterprises. | 欢迎来到韦恩集团 |
[39:36] | So happy to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[39:38] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 谢谢你们来见我 |
[39:43] | I have some questions regarding Wayne Enterprises business affairs. | 我有些关于韦恩集团生意上的问题 |
[39:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[39:46] | It’s your company, after all. | 这毕竟是你的公司 |
[39:48] | Fire away, young man. | 问吧 年轻人 |
[39:50] | I have two main areas of concern. | 我主要有两大疑问 |
[39:52] | Underworld involvement in the Arkham Project. | 阿卡姆项目与黑帮的关联 |
[39:55] | And chemical weapons manufacture at our Wellzyn affiliate. | 以及下属公司韦赞制药的化学武器制造 |
[40:05] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[40:06] | Congratulations. | 恭喜二位 |
[40:08] | We wanted to thank you. | 我们想谢谢你 |
[40:09] | If you hadn’t figure out who killed Lila | 如果不是你破了莱拉的案子 |
[40:11] | and talked to sense to us the way you did, | 还劝我们明白事理 |
[40:13] | our families never would have reconciled, | 我们两家绝不会和解 |
[40:15] | and we could’ve never gotten together. | 我们也不能在一起了 |
[40:18] | Just doing my job. | 只是尽职而已 |
[40:19] | Hey, if we have a son, we’ll name him Gordon. | 如果我们生了儿子 就叫他戈登 |
[40:22] | Well… | 这个… |
[40:23] | we’ll discuss that, | 再议吧 |
[40:25] | but we’re certainly very grateful. | 但我们真的很感激 |
[40:28] | Sure. | 不客气 |
[40:38] | Why so happy? | 怎么这么开心 |
[40:39] | Happy customers. | 群众满意嘛 |
[40:41] | That’s not it. | 才不是为这个 |
[40:42] | It’s something else. | 是别的 |
[40:45] | You got laid, didn’t you? | 你昨晚啪啪了吧 |
[40:48] | That’s impressive. | 你厉害 |
[40:48] | You slept somewhere without razors | 你在没有剃须刀的地方过夜了 |
[40:50] | and you smell like ladies’ soap. | 还一身女人香皂味儿 |
[40:52] | Easy catch. | 简单 |
[41:00] | I can only conclude | 我只能认为 |
[41:01] | that high-level individuals or groups within Wayne Enterprises | 韦恩集团内部高层人物或团体 |
[41:05] | have colluded in corruption, bribery, racketeering, | 与人勾结 参与了腐败 受贿 敲诈 |
[41:09] | and unethical medical research. | 和不道德的医疗研究 |
[41:12] | Thank you for that input, Bruce. | 多谢你发表意见 布鲁斯 |
[41:14] | I’m so sorry if you’ve been alarmed or upset | 如果这些令人震惊的传闻或谣言 |
[41:16] | by these shocking stories and rumors | 令你担忧或难过了 |
[41:18] | you’ve been exposed to. | 那我很抱歉 |
[41:19] | These are much more than rumors. | 这并非仅仅是谣言 |
[41:21] | We’ll look into them thoroughly and carefully, of course. | 我们会全面彻底地调查的 |
[41:24] | Bruce, let’s be fair. | 但是 布鲁斯 老实说 |
[41:26] | You’ve told us nothing with any substantive proof behind it. | 你没给出任何实质性的证据 |
[41:33] | I haven’t told you all I know. | 我还有所保留 |
[41:34] | No? | 是吗 |
[41:36] | What else is there? | 还有什么 |
[41:38] | I hope you do look closely into these issues. | 我希望你真能仔细进行调查 |
[41:41] | Because I’ll be raising them at the next shareholders’ meeting | 因为下次股东大会上 我会提起此事 |
[41:43] | with a view to possible legal action. | 并考虑采取法律行动 |
[41:46] | Dear me. | 天啊 |
[41:48] | Legal action? | 法律行动 |
[41:49] | These are all very deep waters for such a young man. | 你这么年轻 不适合蹚这么深的浑水吧 |
[41:53] | My youth is not relevant. | 我的年龄与此无关 |
[41:55] | Except that if I were a man, | 但如果我成年了 |
[41:58] | I would be chairing this board. | 我就会是董事会的主席 |
[42:00] | And I would be sure that Wayne Enterprises was run honestly. | 而我一定会保证韦恩集团不干见不得人的勾当 |
[42:04] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢各位前来 |
[42:25] | The manager says you have a deal. | 主管同意了 |
[42:28] | You go up and see him, | 你上去见他 |
[42:29] | I stay here. | 我留下 |
[42:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[42:39] | Schmidt. | 施密特 |
[42:41] | Your first name. | 名字 |
[42:44] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[42:46] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[42:48] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[42:51] | Why don’t you | 你不如 |
[42:53] | take off that heavy gear | 卸下沉甸甸的装备 |
[42:56] | and relax? | 放松一下吧 |
[42:59] | My family’s gonna show you a good time. | 我的家人会好好招待你 |