| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Welcome to Wayne Enterprises. | 欢迎来到韦恩集团 | 
| [00:03] | I have some questions regarding Wayne Enterprises business affairs. | 我有些关于韦恩集团生意上的问题 | 
| [00:09] | Where’s Jim? | 吉姆在哪里 | 
| [00:13] | Don Falcone thinks you don’t know how to run a club. | 法尔科内阁下觉得你不会经营夜店 | 
| [00:17] | He’ll help you out. | 他会帮你的 | 
| [00:18] | Those people out there are using us as spare parts. | 上面那些人利用我们作为零部件 | 
| [00:22] | Unless we do something about it. | 除非我们有所行动 | 
| [00:24] | Alfred, can you teach me how to fight? | 阿尔弗雷德 你能教我打斗吗 | 
| [00:26] | Yes, I can. | 没问题 | 
| [00:28] | Pretty handy for a valet. | 作为一名男仆 还挺厉害的啊 | 
| [00:29] | Butler, mate. | 管家 伙计 | 
| [00:31] | I’m the butler. | 我是管家 | 
| [01:02] | What the hell is that? | 你戴的什么破玩意 | 
| [01:03] | I made it. | 我自己做的 | 
| [01:04] | – You made it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 | 
| [01:05] | – So what is it? – It’s a hood. | -是什么 -是头罩 | 
| [01:07] | Thought it would, uh, you know, spice things up. | 增添点刺激感嘛 | 
| [01:09] | When did we start wearing hoods? | 我们什么时候开始戴头罩了 | 
| [01:10] | – We didn’t. – W-Was I supposed to get one? | -并没有 -我要不要也整一个 | 
| [01:12] | No! | 不用 | 
| [01:23] | – Ladies… – And gentlemen, | -女士们 -先生们 | 
| [01:25] | we are not here for your money! | 我们不抢你们的钱 | 
| [01:27] | We’re here for the bank’s money! | 我们要抢银行的钱 | 
| [01:29] | So just stay cool | 大家保持冷静 | 
| [01:30] | and no one will get hurt! | 就不会受伤 | 
| [01:33] | Don’t be brave! | 别逞强 | 
| [01:35] | Don’t be frightened! | 别害怕 | 
| [01:36] | Just do what you’re told! | 乖乖听话 | 
| [01:38] | This will all be over quicker than that time | 这一切会比我在毕业舞会之夜 | 
| [01:39] | I hooked up with a cheerleader on prom night! | 跟啦啦队员打炮结束得还快 | 
| [01:43] | What are you doing up there?! | 你在那儿干什么 | 
| [01:44] | Getting ’em fired up. | 增添气氛 | 
| [01:46] | 90 seconds. | 90秒 | 
| [01:47] | Nice and easy, ladies and gentlemen! | 放松 女士们 先生们 | 
| [01:49] | You know, banks like this one– who are insured to death, | 这种银行 总能自保 | 
| [01:53] | by the way– steal from us every single day! | 每天都在偷我们的钱 | 
| [01:57] | ‘Bout time a few of us returned the favor, don’t you think? | 我们也该回报他们一下了 不是吗 | 
| [02:00] | 60 seconds. | 60秒 | 
| [02:02] | You’re being great, folks! Almost done! | 表现很好 伙计们 快好了 | 
| [02:08] | 40 seconds. | 40秒 | 
| [02:15] | Nothing! | 没有 | 
| [02:17] | Not a scratch! | 完全没打着 | 
| [02:21] | Th-Thirty seconds. | 30秒 | 
| [02:23] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 | 
| [02:27] | You’ve been great, ladies and germs, but we got to go! | 你们做得很好 女士们先生们 我们得走了 | 
| [02:35] | Did you see that? | 看见了吗 | 
| [02:36] | That guy missed me with, like, six shots. | 那人对我开了六枪都没打中 | 
| [02:38] | He was, old, nervous. | 他又老又紧张 | 
| [02:39] | No, no, no, it’s the hood. I’m telling you. | 不不 相信我 是因为头罩 | 
| [02:41] | Damn it. We’re cooked. | 该死 我们完蛋了 | 
| [02:48] | Attention, citizens of Gotham! | 哥谭的市民注意喽 | 
| [02:50] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你到底在做什么 | 
| [02:51] | There you go, everybody! | 大家自取吧 | 
| [02:55] | Take back what’s yours! | 拿回属于你们的 | 
| [03:03] | Follow me! Come on. | 跟我来 快 | 
| [03:30] | Well, we’ll never know how much cash was lost, | 我们是查不出丢了多少钱了 | 
| [03:33] | but I just saw a bum eating oysters at Madeline’s. | 不过我刚看见一个流浪汉在玛德琳餐厅吃生蚝 | 
| [03:37] | Another freak in a mask. Awesome. | 又是个戴面罩的变态 棒极了 | 
| [03:41] | Is that guard blind or wasted? | 警卫是瞎了还是喝醉了 | 
| [03:43] | Clyde refused to wear his glasses. | 克莱德拒绝戴眼镜 | 
| [03:45] | Said they made him look old. | 说戴了会显老 | 
| [03:47] | Missing a man standing 20 feet in front of you with six shots | 对站在身前六米处的人开六枪都没射中 | 
| [03:50] | makes you look old. | 这才显老好吗 | 
| [03:51] | – Who tripped the alarm? – I did. | -谁按的警报 -我 | 
| [03:53] | Why aren’t you out there, Detective? | 我们被抢的时候你在哪呢 警探 | 
| [03:56] | This brazen audacity cannot be tolerated. | 这种嚣张的气焰不可容忍 | 
| [03:59] | They didn’t go for the vault… | 他们没去金库 | 
| [04:01] | just the cash in the registers. | 只劫走了银台的钱 | 
| [04:02] | And the crew was in and out in under two minutes. | 出进不到两分钟 | 
| [04:05] | The red-hooded man seemed nice. | 那个戴红头罩的人还挺好的 | 
| [04:07] | Nice? | 挺好的 | 
| [04:09] | He wasn’t stealing our money… just the bank’s. | 他没有抢劫我们的钱 只抢了银行的 | 
| [04:12] | Then he gave a lot of it back to people in the street. Like… | 之后他又撒了很多钱给街上的人 就像 | 
| [04:16] | …Robin Hood. | 罗宾汉 | 
| [04:17] | Oh, great. This bank hires Communists. | 呵呵 这银行还有共产主义者 | 
| [04:20] | Robin Hood stole from the rich and gave to the poor. | 罗宾汉是劫富济贫 | 
| [04:23] | These armed thieves only threw cash away | 而这些持枪匪徒漫天撒钱 | 
| [04:25] | to guarantee their escape. | 只是为了脱身 | 
| [04:27] | It’s very different, ma’am. | 这是截然不同的 女士 | 
| [04:29] | The thief in the back here, | 后面的这个劫匪 | 
| [04:31] | – was he always checking his watch? – Yes. | -他一直在看表吗 -是的 | 
| [04:33] | He was counting down. | 他在倒计时 | 
| [04:35] | They knew what our response time was. | 他们知道我们的响应时间 | 
| [04:36] | They’d done their homework. | 做足了功课 | 
| [04:38] | Has the alarm been triggered for any other reason recently? | 警报最近有没有因为其他原因触响过 | 
| [04:40] | No. | 没有 | 
| [04:41] | Well, there was that time with the smoke bomb. | 别忘了之前烟雾弹那次 | 
| [04:44] | Smoke bomb? | 烟雾弹 | 
| [04:45] | A week or so ago, a small flare or firework, or something, | 一周前左右 一颗照明弹或是爆竹之类的 | 
| [04:48] | was set off by the Mortgages desk. | 在抵押贷款办公区爆开了 | 
| [04:50] | It tripped the alarm. | 触发了警报 | 
| [04:51] | We thought it was just a kid’s prank. | 我们以为那只是小孩的恶作剧 | 
| [04:54] | We’re gonna need you to find the surveillance footage | 我们需要你找出那起事件发生时的 | 
| [04:56] | from that incident. | 监控录像 | 
| [05:16] | Yes, sir. How can I help you? | 你好先生 有什么能够帮到您的吗 | 
| [05:22] | Reggie? | 雷吉 | 
| [05:24] | Sorry for calling so late. | 抱歉这么晚来找你 | 
| [05:26] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 | 
| [05:28] | Oh, my God, mate. How long’s it been? | 天啊 伙计 有多久了 | 
| [05:32] | 20 years. | 二十年了 | 
| [05:35] | I got picked up by the GCPD last night | 我昨晚被哥谭警局带走了 | 
| [05:37] | for trying to sleep under the Westbury Bridge. | 因为我想在韦斯特伯里桥下过夜 | 
| [05:41] | – Here, mate. – Cheers, mate. | -给 伙计 -谢了 伙计 | 
| [05:43] | One of the officers was a marine, back in the day, | 一位警官是海军陆战队老兵 | 
| [05:47] | so we got to talking. | 于是我们就聊了起来 | 
| [05:48] | I told him I was with Her Majesty’s Special Air Service back in the day. | 我告诉他我曾是英国空降特勤队的 | 
| [05:52] | So he took pity on me. | 于是他就放过了我 | 
| [05:55] | He says, “Why don’t you look up some of your old regiment, | 他说 你为什么不去找找你的老队友 | 
| [05:57] | you know, see if one of the guys can… help you out.” | 看看他们能不能 帮你一把 | 
| [06:01] | Well, you know… | 好吧… | 
| [06:05] | I’m pleased you looked me up, Reg. | 很高兴你能来找我 雷吉 | 
| [06:07] | If anyone would’ve told me | 如果有谁告诉我 | 
| [06:08] | this is where I’d find you, I wouldn’t have believed them. | 你会在这种地方 我都不会相信 | 
| [06:12] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 | 
| [06:15] | It’s good for me. | 对我挺好 | 
| [06:18] | I can see that. | 我看出来了 | 
| [06:20] | I’ve missed you, mate. | 我挺想你的 伙计 | 
| [06:22] | Missed your ugly mug. | 想你这张丑脸 | 
| [06:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 | 
| [06:29] | What happened, Reggie? | 发生了什么 雷吉 | 
| [06:33] | Vanessa died. | 温妮莎死了 | 
| [06:35] | 11 years ago now. | 到今天已经有11年了 | 
| [06:38] | I just couldn’t find the energy | 在那之后 | 
| [06:40] | to get back out there after that, you know? | 我就是无法振作起来了 你懂吗 | 
| [06:44] | A year later, I lost the house. | 一年后 我丢了房子 | 
| [06:47] | Moved back to Gotham. | 搬回了哥谭 | 
| [06:49] | I’ve had a few jobs. | 换了几份工作 | 
| [06:52] | Nothing I’m proud of. | 没一件正经的 | 
| [06:57] | It was the drink, Alfie. | 是因为酒 阿尔弗 | 
| [07:01] | It was the drink. | 是因为酒 | 
| [07:04] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:07] | Um, Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [07:10] | This is, uh, Reginald Payne. | 这位是 雷吉纳德·佩恩 | 
| [07:13] | We served together, sir. | 我们是老战友 少爷 | 
| [07:16] | Very pleased to meet you, sir. | 很高兴见到你 先生 | 
| [07:18] | You were caught in the storm? | 被大雨淋到了吗 | 
| [07:20] | Reggie’s had a run of bad luck, Master Bruce. | 雷吉最近运气不太好 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [07:22] | I-I don’t wish to be a nuisance. I just… | 我不想麻烦人 我只是… | 
| [07:25] | I hadn’t seen Alfie in a very long time. | 我有很久没见过阿尔弗了 | 
| [07:29] | N-No, I’m glad you found us, Mr. Payne. | 不 很高兴你来找我们 佩恩先生 | 
| [07:32] | Please, feel free to stay with us a few days. | 请安心在这里待几天吧 | 
| [07:35] | That’s very kind of you, but… | 您真是太慷慨了 不过… | 
| [07:37] | I insist. | 我坚持 | 
| [07:39] | Please. | 别客气 | 
| [07:45] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 | 
| [07:47] | This way, Miss Mooney. | 这边走 穆尼女士 | 
| [08:19] | Who chose these people? | 谁选来的这些人 | 
| [08:20] | Where’d you get them from? | 你们从哪找来的 | 
| [08:39] | Sit, please. | 请坐 | 
| [08:46] | Sit. | 坐下 | 
| [08:56] | There you are, Mr. Red Hood. | 找到你了 红头罩先生 | 
| [08:59] | Armed robbery perps dating back ten years. | 十年间的持械抢劫罪犯案宗 | 
| [09:01] | I took out the dead ones and the ones in prison. | 我拿走了死掉的和在监狱里的 | 
| [09:04] | A who’s who of scumbags. | 恶棍名录 | 
| [09:05] | They were casing the place a week before they took it down. | 他们行动前一周对银行进行了勘察 | 
| [09:07] | Set off the alarm then timed the response. | 触发警报然后记录响应时间 | 
| [09:10] | He looks pretty young. He might not be in here. | 他看起来挺年轻的 可能不在这堆里 | 
| [09:19] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 | 
| [09:20] | No, ’cause you took my glasses. | 没有 因为你拿掉了我的眼镜 | 
| [09:22] | Right there, underneath his coat. | 那里 大衣下面 | 
| [09:24] | He’s wearing a work shirt. | 他穿了件工作服 | 
| [09:26] | “Kleg’s Auto.” | 克莱格汽车维修 | 
| [09:31] | Idiot. | 这个白痴 | 
| [09:41] | “The Red Hood Gang”! | 红头罩帮 | 
| [09:43] | It’s got a ring to it. | 这名字多响亮啊 | 
| [09:44] | – No, it doesn’t. – See those people? | -才不呢 -看到这些人了吗 | 
| [09:46] | They loved me. | 他们喜欢我 | 
| [09:47] | They loved the money you threw at ’em. | 他们喜欢的是你丢的钱 | 
| [09:49] | Thanks for that, by the way. | 对了 那事真是多谢了 | 
| [09:50] | Shall we take it out of your share? | 不如从你那份里扣吧 | 
| [09:52] | You guys don’t get it. | 你们不明白 | 
| [09:54] | We’re not just five mooks with shotguns anymore. | 我们不再只是五个持枪抢劫犯了 | 
| [09:56] | We’re the Red Hood Gang. | 我们是红头罩帮 | 
| [09:58] | Taking from the rich and giving back to the poor. | 我们劫富济贫 | 
| [10:01] | Mark my words, | 相信我 | 
| [10:02] | the people in this town, they’re gonna get me. | 这个城市的人 他们懂我 | 
| [10:06] | – Us. – Will you shut up? | -懂我们行了吧 -你能闭嘴吗 | 
| [10:08] | All that prancing around could have gotten us killed. | 你到处乱蹦跶本可能会害我们被杀的 | 
| [10:09] | You’re wrong. That guard, he was 20 feet away from me. | 你错了 那保安离我就六米远 | 
| [10:12] | Not one shot got close. | 结果一发都没中 | 
| [10:13] | Luck! | 狗屎运 | 
| [10:14] | He looked r-real nervous. | 他显得很紧张 | 
| [10:16] | It’s the hood! | 是因为头罩 | 
| [10:17] | It’s good luck. I’m telling you. | 它给我带来了好运 相信我 | 
| [10:19] | I feel like a totally different person with it on. | 戴上它我觉得自己完全变了个人 | 
| [10:21] | Eh, sit down, will ya? | 你能坐下吗 | 
| [10:22] | We need to go over tomorrow’s score. | 我们还得梳理明天的计划 | 
| [10:24] | Nah, this sets us apart. | 不 这让我们与众不同 | 
| [10:26] | It’s a piece of cloth — two holes cut out of it. | 只是块剪了两个洞的布 | 
| [10:31] | It’s a symbol! | 这是个象征 | 
| [10:33] | Whoever wears the hood should lead! | 戴它的人就是头儿 | 
| [10:50] | He’s right. | 他说的对 | 
| [10:53] | Any objections? | 有人有意见吗 | 
| [11:06] | So… | 那么 | 
| [11:07] | you’re the one causing all of the fuss. | 惹事的就是你吗 | 
| [11:12] | The one with the knife now. | 如今拿刀的那位 | 
| [11:14] | This is your facility? | 这是你的地盘吗 | 
| [11:16] | I manage it, yes. | 我管理这里 没错 | 
| [11:17] | But do you own it? | 但这里属于你吗 | 
| [11:19] | The doctor owns it. | 这里属于医生 | 
| [11:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [11:24] | Back to the basement. We’re done here. | 回地下室 我们没的谈了 | 
| [11:28] | Miss Mooney… | 穆尼女士 | 
| [11:34] | Take a seat. | 请坐 | 
| [11:36] | I will talk to the doctor and the doctor only. | 我只和医生谈 其他谁也不行 | 
| [11:38] | He’s away on a consultation in Gotham. | 他正在哥谭会诊 | 
| [11:41] | Then call me when he returns. | 那等他回来再找我 | 
| [11:43] | He expressly asked me | 他特地要求我 | 
| [11:46] | to attend to your demands. | 满足你的要求 | 
| [11:50] | His name. | 他叫什么 | 
| [11:52] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 | 
| [11:53] | The doctor. His name. | 那个医生 他叫什么名字 | 
| [11:58] | Dulmacher. | 杜马赫 | 
| [12:03] | You tell Dr. Dulmacher | 你去告诉杜马赫医生 | 
| [12:07] | that the basement is mine. | 地下室是我的 | 
| [12:09] | No one will leave unless I say so. | 我不同意 他一个人也拿不到 | 
| [12:12] | It will remain that way until he sits with me | 他和我面对面谈好条件前 | 
| [12:17] | and negotiates terms. | 一直都会如此 | 
| [12:26] | Perhaps… | 也许 | 
| [12:29] | you and I got off on the wrong foot, Miss Mooney. | 我们一开始有些误会 穆尼女士 | 
| [12:32] | When was the last time you had a shower? | 你多久没洗澡了 | 
| [12:34] | A new set of clothes? | 或是换新衣服 | 
| [12:40] | Take Miss Mooney to my private bathroom, | 带穆尼女士去我的私人卫浴 | 
| [12:42] | and then pick up some fresh clothes for her from storage. | 再从库房为她挑两件新衣服 | 
| [12:46] | Freshen up. | 梳洗一番 | 
| [12:48] | Come back to me. | 再回来见我 | 
| [12:50] | And then perhaps we’ll talk some more. | 那时我们也许能继续谈 | 
| [12:56] | So the mortician says to the waitress… | 然后殡葬师对女服务员说 | 
| [12:58] | No, the waitress says to the mortician, | 不对 是女服务员对殡葬师说 | 
| [13:02] | “He was always stiff.” | 他一直这么僵硬 | 
| [13:04] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 够了 走吧 | 
| [13:05] | Wait. No. | 等等 别走 | 
| [13:07] | Have a good night. See you next week, sir. Okay. | 晚上愉快 下周见 先生 好吧 | 
| [13:11] | It’s fine. We got, uh… | 没关系… | 
| [13:13] | Check, please. | 买单 | 
| [13:13] | What do we have? We got, um… | 还有什么…还有… | 
| [13:16] | …cards. | 纸牌 | 
| [13:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [13:20] | Ah, Mr. Penguin. I mean the Penguin. I mean… | 企鹅先生 企鹅人 那个… | 
| [13:22] | – I… – What is it? | -我… -什么事 | 
| [13:25] | We’re out of booze. | 没酒了 | 
| [13:27] | What? Hello? Behind you, there’s a wall of booze. | 什么 你后面 整面墙不都是酒 | 
| [13:30] | Just colored water, sir. Always has been. | 那只是染色的水 一直都是 | 
| [13:33] | We keep the real stuff down here, but we’re out. | 真酒放在下面 现在都喝完了 | 
| [13:37] | – So, duh, order more. – We did. | -别废话了 再订一批 -订了 | 
| [13:40] | It’s just that… | 只是… | 
| [13:41] | It’s Maroni’s booze. | 都是马罗尼的酒 | 
| [13:44] | And he’s a little grumpy with you these days. | 他最近在生你的气 | 
| [13:50] | He was hardly a fan of Fish, either. | 他以前也不喜欢菲什 | 
| [13:53] | Why did he sell her booze? | 为什么还要卖她酒 | 
| [13:55] | Business is business. | 生意归生意 | 
| [13:57] | But he hates you with a passion. | 但他现在对你恨之入骨 | 
| [13:59] | – But he can’t kill you, so… – That’s… | -他又杀不了你 -那… | 
| [14:02] | This is ridiculous. There’s a thousand places to buy booze. | 太荒谬了 买酒的地方多了去了 | 
| [14:05] | That’s where it gets complicated. | 麻烦就在这里 | 
| [14:07] | See, Maroni, he supplies this whole side of town. | 马罗尼为这片区域供应酒水 | 
| [14:10] | No one would dare cross him to help you. | 没人敢为了帮你而招惹他 | 
| [14:15] | Help… | 帮我 | 
| [14:15] | Get outta here! | 滚下台吧 | 
| [14:17] | Thank you. Bye. Sorry. | 谢谢大家 再见 抱歉 | 
| [14:19] | You’re not funny. | 一点也不好笑 | 
| [14:21] | You must take great pleasure watching me fail. | 你看我失败一定很开心 | 
| [14:24] | On the contrary. | 正相反 | 
| [14:26] | I was with Fish | 九年前我和菲什 | 
| [14:27] | when we took this place off a Chinese bookie nine years ago. | 从一个华人赌注经纪人那里接手了这地方 | 
| [14:31] | It was used for cock fighting. | 这里以前是斗鸡的 | 
| [14:33] | Took forever to get the smell out. | 那味道简直挥之不去 | 
| [14:36] | My blood, sweat, and tears are in this dive. | 我在这里流过血 流过汗 也流过泪 | 
| [14:42] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 | 
| [14:45] | it seems as though I need to procure some alcohol | 我还得为这些少得可怜的顾客 | 
| [14:47] | for my dwindling clientele. | 采购酒水呢 | 
| [14:52] | Be careful. | 当心 | 
| [14:54] | You’ve seen what happens when you cross Maroni. | 你知道惹恼了马罗尼会是什么下场 | 
| [15:07] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [15:16] | Looks like they were here last night. | 看来他们昨晚还在这儿 | 
| [15:20] | Your hot doctor friend, Thompkins… | 你那性感的医生朋友 汤普金斯 | 
| [15:22] | – Leslie. – Whatever. | -莱斯利 -随便了 | 
| [15:24] | Give me the double D– “dirty details.” | 来说点劲爆的情节 | 
| [15:28] | Don’t leave anything out. | 一字不许漏 | 
| [15:31] | Gotta hand it to you, partner. | 真佩服你 搭档 | 
| [15:32] | You don’t sit around moping. | 没整天闷闷不乐 | 
| [15:33] | You got right back up on the hobby horse. | 而是立刻重返情场了 | 
| [15:36] | Let’s just hope you can keep your head straight | 但愿你一边恋爱 | 
| [15:38] | whilst up there. | 一边能保持头脑清醒 | 
| [15:40] | You had the purse. | 钱不缺 | 
| [15:41] | Now you got yourself a nurse. | 女人也有了 | 
| [15:45] | Well, looks like I found our friend Floyd. | 看来我找到弗洛伊德了 | 
| [15:55] | What? If I don’t drink it, forensics will. | 干吗 我不喝 鉴证科的也会喝 | 
| [16:01] | All right. This was the guy with the hood. | 他就是戴红头罩的那个 | 
| [16:02] | He’s wearing the same coat. | 衣服一模一样 | 
| [16:04] | I wonder what he did to piss off the rest of his crew. | 不知道他做了什么 惹恼了其他人 | 
| [16:08] | Maybe they knew we’d catch up to him. | 也许他们知道咱们会抓到他 | 
| [16:09] | Well, he was the leader, | 他是头头 | 
| [16:10] | so it looks like we’ve seen the last of the Red Hood crew now. | 看来红头罩帮算是完了 | 
| [16:19] | Good morning, everyone! | 早上好 各位 | 
| [16:26] | Get off me! I got it. | 别碰我 我行的 | 
| [16:28] | – Okay. – We’re not here for your money. | -好 -我们不是来抢你们的钱的 | 
| [16:31] | We’re here for the insurance! | 是为了保险 | 
| [16:34] | I mean the bank’s insured money! | 为了银行的保险金 | 
| [16:36] | 60 seconds. | 还有60秒 | 
| [16:38] | Hey! You gonna share a little bit of that cash with us, Hood? | 你打算给我们分点吗 红头罩 | 
| [16:43] | Th-thirty seconds. | 还剩30秒 | 
| [16:46] | Come on. A lot of us are hurting here. | 拜托 我们很多人都时运不济 | 
| [16:50] | Ten seconds. L-l… | 10秒 走… | 
| [16:51] | l-let’s go! | 走吧 | 
| [16:53] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:01] | So long, Gotham! | 别了 哥谭 | 
| [17:03] | Sayonara! | 再见 | 
| [17:14] | And then there were four. | 只剩四个了 | 
| [17:15] | People are gonna hang out in banks waiting for handouts from these idiots. | 人们都会在银行等着这些白痴撒钱 | 
| [17:19] | We’re never gonna catch a crew no one wants us to catch. | 我们绝对抓不到一个大家不希望我们抓到的团伙 | 
| [17:21] | Call me old-fashioned, but when crooks | 你可以说我老派 但当恶棍 | 
| [17:22] | become more popular than cops, | 比警察更受人欢迎时 | 
| [17:24] | – that’s anarchy. – Think about it. | -就天下大乱了 -想想看 | 
| [17:26] | As long as somebody’s willing to put that red hood on, | 只要有人愿意头戴红头罩 | 
| [17:29] | this gang can go on forever. | 这个团伙就无法消灭 | 
| [17:31] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [17:32] | Got somebody here you might want to meet. | 我这里有个人 你们也许会想见见 | 
| [17:34] | – This is Mister… – Chaing. | -这位是 -我姓姜 | 
| [17:36] | Chaing, right. He’s an eyewitness. | 姜 他是目击者 | 
| [17:38] | From the bank? | 银行抢劫案吗 | 
| [17:39] | I work at a restaurant a block away. | 我工作的餐厅离银行只有一个街口 | 
| [17:41] | The Red Hood Gang parked their van there this morning. | 红头罩帮今早把他们的货车停在了那儿 | 
| [17:43] | I was throwing out the trash when they ran back to it. | 他们跑回货车时 我正好出去倒垃圾 | 
| [17:46] | You see their faces? | 你看到他们的脸了吗 | 
| [17:47] | Just one– the fat one with the hood. | 只看到一个 那个带着头罩的胖子 | 
| [17:50] | He took it off to drive. | 他摘下了头罩开车 | 
| [17:52] | – I’ll get the sketch artist. – Well, wait a minute. | -我去叫人像速写师来 -等一下 | 
| [17:55] | Got the armed robbery files already opened. | 持械抢劫的案宗已开 | 
| [17:57] | Maybe he can look through them, see if he recognizes someone. | 也许他可以看看是否能认出什么人 | 
| [18:00] | Maybe that someone is a known associate of Gus Floyd. | 也许那人就是格斯·弗洛伊德的同伙 | 
| [18:03] | Only problem is records are kind of old– | 唯一的问题是记录有点旧了 | 
| [18:04] | he might look different now. | 他现在的样子可能不一样 | 
| [18:05] | We could pull a few based off Chaing’s description. | 我们可以从中筛选几个符合姜描述的疑犯 | 
| [18:08] | Get ourselves a good old-fashioned lineup. | 用老办法 让他通过列队辨认嫌疑犯 | 
| [18:10] | Wait. Wait a second. What’s in it for me? | 等一下 我有什么好处 | 
| [18:14] | I got all these parking tickets | 我被开了很多张停车罚单 | 
| [18:16] | because my ex-wife is a crazy bitch. | 因为我前妻是个神经病 | 
| [18:19] | We’ll see what we can do. | 我们去想想办法 | 
| [18:32] | Training for a fight? | 在为战斗训练吗 | 
| [18:38] | Just training. | 只是训练而已 | 
| [18:39] | Who’s helping you? | 谁在帮你 | 
| [18:41] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [18:43] | Good choice. | 不错的选择 | 
| [18:45] | Show me your stance. | 给我看看你的战姿 | 
| [18:55] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:56] | Hit me. | 打我 | 
| [19:00] | Again. | 再来一次 | 
| [19:04] | And don’t hold back. | 不要犹豫 | 
| [19:05] | You have a go at me, son. | 狠狠攻击我 孩子 | 
| [19:12] | Come on. It should take more than that to piss you off, son. | 好了 不该这就被惹恼 孩子 | 
| [19:15] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [19:16] | Again. | 再来一次 | 
| [19:17] | Come on. | 来 | 
| [19:25] | Now, now. Never lose your cool. | 别这样 永远要保持冷静 | 
| [19:27] | It’ll get you killed. | 否则会害死你的 | 
| [19:28] | Now, you want to hit me, right? You want to hit me, right? | 你想打我 是吧 你想打我吧 | 
| [19:31] | Okay. Take a swing. | 好 挥拳打 | 
| [19:34] | Take a swing. Go on. Do it. | 挥拳打 来 出拳吧 | 
| [19:38] | Somebody gives you a free shot, | 有人让你打 | 
| [19:39] | you got to make it count. | 你一定得打狠点 | 
| [19:40] | You hit me as hard as you can. | 用尽全力打我 | 
| [19:43] | Better. | 好多了 | 
| [19:44] | Put your shoulder behind it. | 用肩膀使劲 | 
| [19:45] | Put your full body weight behind it. | 用全身的力量 | 
| [19:46] | Go on. Do it. | 来吧 出拳 | 
| [19:49] | Harder. Again. | 用力点 再来一次 | 
| [19:55] | Again. | 再来一次 | 
| [19:56] | Come on. Do it again. | 来吧 再来一次 | 
| [19:57] | Put me on my back, son. Come on, you can do it. | 把我打倒 孩子 来吧 你可以的 | 
| [20:00] | Come on. Again. | 来吧 再来一次 | 
| [20:01] | You’re so much bigger than me! | 你的个头比我大太多了 | 
| [20:02] | Then use that to your advantage! | 那就把你个头小作为优势 | 
| [20:04] | You hit me low. | 打我下盘 | 
| [20:05] | Hit me in the knee, the ankle. | 攻击我的膝盖 脚踝 | 
| [20:07] | Forget about the gloves! | 别管拳击手套了 | 
| [20:08] | Use whatever’s around you. | 利用身边的一切 | 
| [20:10] | Here. Here. | 来 给 | 
| [20:14] | – Go on. – Right! | -来吧 -好了 | 
| [20:15] | That’s enough of that. | 差不多了 | 
| [20:20] | Perhaps a shower’s in order, Master Bruce. | 你去洗个澡吧 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [20:24] | M-Mr. Payne was just showing me some alternative methods. | 佩恩先生在教我一些别的打斗方法 | 
| [20:27] | Yeah, I can see that, can’t I? | 是啊 我看见了 | 
| [20:30] | Not methods that fit into our curriculum, though, are they? | 和我们的课程大相径庭 是吧 | 
| [20:33] | No, they’re not; but they’re effective. | 是啊 但很有效 | 
| [20:35] | Discipline, skill, | 纪律 技巧 | 
| [20:37] | and hard work are effective. | 努力才会出效果 | 
| [20:44] | How ’bout I start that shower for you, sir? | 需要我给你放水吗 少爷 | 
| [20:49] | No. | 不用了 | 
| [20:58] | You ever raised a child before, Reg? | 你养过孩子吗 雷吉 | 
| [21:03] | No. | 没有 | 
| [21:04] | Me neither. | 我也是 | 
| [21:06] | Hardest job I’ve ever had to do in my life. | 这是我生平遇到的最困难的工作 | 
| [21:10] | Nothing prepares you for it. | 让人无从下手 | 
| [21:12] | Listen, I’m sorry if I overstepped the mark. | 如果我僭越了 对不起 | 
| [21:15] | I was just… | 我只是… | 
| [21:16] | It was obvious how much you’ve helped him so… | 看得出你在这孩子身上下了很大功夫… | 
| [21:18] | No, he helped me. | 不 是他帮了我 | 
| [21:22] | I’m a better person for knowing him, Reg. | 因为认识他 我成了更好的人 雷吉 | 
| [21:30] | Let’s keep our past where it belongs. | 过去的事已经过去了 | 
| [21:33] | In the past. | 就让它留在过去吧 | 
| [21:53] | That’s it? Just two workers? | 就这样吗 俩工人 | 
| [21:58] | This’ll be easy. | 太容易了 | 
| [21:59] | Make it quick, guys. | 麻利点 伙计们 | 
| [22:08] | Well, this is inconvenient. | 这下麻烦了 | 
| [22:11] | Officer. | 警官 | 
| [22:12] | Nothing going on here. | 我们这儿没事啊 | 
| [22:13] | That so? | 是吗 | 
| [22:15] | Eh, your liquor license is out of date. | 你们的酒水供应许可证过期了 | 
| [22:17] | We’re gonna be confiscating the shipment. | 这批货被没收了 | 
| [22:18] | Hey, does Don Maroni know you guys are here? | 马罗尼阁下知道你们这样吗 | 
| [22:20] | Walk away… before I run you downtown. | 滚 不然把你抓回局里 | 
| [22:26] | This town is truly going to the dogs. | 哥谭真是堕落了 | 
| [22:29] | Evening, fellas. | 晚上好啊 伙计们 | 
| [22:35] | Why the smile, Butch? | 笑什么笑 布奇 | 
| [22:37] | First Maroni blocks our liquor, | 先是马罗尼断了我们的酒源 | 
| [22:38] | and now the cops? | 现在又是条子 | 
| [22:40] | Oh, who, them? | 谁 他们吗 | 
| [22:41] | They’re with me. | 他们是我的人 | 
| [22:43] | I always keep a few uniforms in the closet. | 我总偷偷留几个警察内线 | 
| [22:45] | A lot cleaner than going in guns blazing, don’t you think? | 比进去明火执仗地抢干净多了吧 | 
| [22:50] | You’re welcome, Oswald. | 不用谢 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [22:56] | Nice work there. | 干得好 | 
| [22:58] | How you doing, Mr. Gilzean? | 你还好吗 吉尔兹先生 | 
| [22:59] | This over here, this… | 这边 还有那批… | 
| [23:01] | Nothing to worry about. | 不用担心 | 
| [23:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [23:33] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [23:35] | Thank you for letting us stay here. | 谢谢你让我们住下 | 
| [23:38] | Sorry it got a little messy. | 抱歉把你这儿搞得有点乱 | 
| [23:39] | I was just about to go. | 我这就走了 | 
| [23:41] | I like having you guys here. | 我喜欢有你们陪着 | 
| [23:48] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 | 
| [23:51] | Come here. | 来 | 
| [23:55] | You know, you’re turning into quite the beautiful woman. | 知道吗 你眼看长成个美人了 | 
| [23:59] | No, I’m not. | 才没有 | 
| [24:01] | Remove the dirt… | 收拾干净 | 
| [24:04] | that old hood… | 脱掉这旧帽子 | 
| [24:06] | these ratty clothes… | 和这身脏衣服 | 
| [24:10] | I bet we find a princess undernea… | 绝对是一位小公主 | 
| [24:15] | I have an idea. | 我有个点子 | 
| [24:21] | Holy moly. | 天啊 | 
| [24:24] | Take anything that fits you guys. | 合身的尽管拿走 | 
| [24:26] | This is all stuff you’ve worn? | 这都是你穿过的衣服吗 | 
| [24:29] | Most of it. | 大部分吧 | 
| [24:31] | You sure must go out a lot. | 你一定经常参加聚会 | 
| [24:33] | I used to. | 以前是 | 
| [24:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [24:59] | You’re a true beauty. | 你真的很美 | 
| [25:03] | Something you can use to your advantage. | 你可以利用你的美 | 
| [25:06] | Your appearance can be a weapon, | 你的外表就是一件武器 | 
| [25:11] | as powerful as any knife or gun. | 威力不逊于任何兵刃火器 | 
| [25:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [25:25] | What good’s it done you? | 你的外表对你有什么好处 | 
| [25:41] | All right, backs to the wall. | 好了 靠墙站着 | 
| [25:43] | Hold your numbers up. | 号牌放胸前 | 
| [25:44] | No talking. | 不准说话 | 
| [25:49] | I thought they were going to be similar types. | 我还以为他们长得会差不多 | 
| [25:51] | They are. | 确实差不多 | 
| [25:54] | Look closely, Mr. Chaing. | 好好看看 姜先生 | 
| [25:56] | I know how this works. | 我知道要怎么做 | 
| [25:59] | There, number four– the short, fat one. | 那个四号 矮胖的那个 | 
| [26:02] | – You’re sure? – That’s your Red Hood. | -你确定 -他就是那个戴红头罩的 | 
| [26:05] | Threw all that money away, and I didn’t get a cent. | 扔了那么多钱 一分都没落到我手里 | 
| [26:08] | Clyde Destro, 47 years old, | 克莱德·戴斯特罗 47岁 | 
| [26:09] | conviction for assault and armed robbery of a convenience store | 三年前曾因伤人罪和持械抢劫一家便利店 | 
| [26:12] | three years ago. | 被判刑 | 
| [26:13] | – Let’s book him. – Wait a minute. | -把他拿下吧 -慢着 | 
| [26:15] | All we have is one witness outside of the crime scene, | 我们只有一个在犯罪现场外的目击证人 | 
| [26:17] | that’s it. | 没别的了 | 
| [26:18] | Now, Floyd was killed, | 弗洛伊德被杀了 | 
| [26:19] | so we know they’re turning on each other. | 说明他们已经开始内部反目了 | 
| [26:21] | Let Destro go? | 放戴斯特罗走 | 
| [26:22] | And tail him. | 然后跟踪他 | 
| [26:23] | He takes us to the other gang members. | 跟着他找到团伙其他成员 | 
| [26:25] | We use them against each other. | 然后让他们相互指证 | 
| [26:26] | We catch the Red Hood Gang red-handed. | 当场把红头罩帮一网打尽 | 
| [26:28] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [26:30] | Can I get a ride home? | 我能搭个便车回家吗 | 
| [26:32] | My girlfriend will freak out | 如果我从警车里下来 | 
| [26:33] | if I turn up in a patrol car. | 我女人会吓疯的 | 
| [26:42] | Don’t you look lovely? | 你真是太迷人了 | 
| [26:46] | There’s still business to discuss. | 还有事情要谈呢 | 
| [26:49] | Of course. | 也对 | 
| [26:51] | The basement. | 地下室 | 
| [26:52] | How do I resume operations? | 我如何才能恢复经营呢 | 
| [26:55] | We do have a business to run. | 我们还有生意要做 | 
| [26:56] | Yes, you’re stealing body parts. | 你那是偷窃人体器官 | 
| [27:00] | For who? | 给谁偷 | 
| [27:02] | We have clients… | 有需求的客户 | 
| [27:04] | all over the world in need of such things. | 遍及世界各地 | 
| [27:08] | Also, there’s the doctor’s | 而且 医生他本人 | 
| [27:12] | personal experiments. | 也有试验需要 | 
| [27:19] | You have such a presence, | 你的气场真是难得 | 
| [27:22] | Miss Mooney. | 穆尼女士 | 
| [27:25] | Such a gaze. | 眼神尤其凌厉 | 
| [27:29] | Your eyes… | 你的眼球 | 
| [27:31] | will fetch quite a penny. | 肯定值不少钱 | 
| [27:33] | You will take nothing from me. | 你休想从我身上拿走任何东西 | 
| [27:37] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [27:39] | Because the way I see it, | 在我看来 | 
| [27:40] | you have two choices: One… | 你只有两条路可走 第一 | 
| [27:42] | we kill you and your little friends in the basement. | 我们杀了你和你地下室里的朋友 | 
| [27:45] | That’s an inconvenience but an acceptable one. | 虽然会造成不便 但还是可以接受的 | 
| [27:49] | Or, two… | 或者 第二 | 
| [27:52] | we take your eyes now | 我们现在就取了你的眼球 | 
| [27:55] | and see how long a blind girl can survive in the basement. | 看看一个瞎眼女人在地下室里能活多久 | 
| [28:02] | You forgot option three. | 你忘了第三条路 | 
| [28:06] | Stop her! | 拦住她 | 
| [28:17] | No! | 不 | 
| [28:28] | I picked something out from the cellar. | 我从酒窖里拿来了这个 | 
| [28:31] | I hope that’s okay. | 希望你不介意 | 
| [28:33] | Well, that’s, uh, extremely kind of you, | 你真是太客气了 | 
| [28:35] | Master Bruce, but I don’t think that we… | 布鲁斯少爷 但我觉得我们… | 
| [28:39] | that I’ll be, uh, drinking this evening. | 今晚不打算喝酒 | 
| [28:41] | I’m sure it’s perfectly fine to have | 我觉得偶尔喝一两杯 | 
| [28:42] | a glass of wine occasionally, Alfred. | 没什么关系的 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [28:45] | I-I picked an old one. | 我拿了瓶有年头的 | 
| [28:46] | Seems a shame to let them gather dust down there. | 干放在那里吃灰未免可惜了 | 
| [28:50] | Domaine de la Romanée-Conti. | 罗曼尼·康帝红酒 | 
| [28:58] | It’s a rather nice Burgundy, actually, it’s 1966. | 是瓶不错的勃艮第红酒 1966年的 | 
| [29:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [29:04] | It’s one of your father’s favorites. | 你父亲最喜欢了 | 
| [29:11] | Why not, eh? | 好啊 | 
| [29:12] | Take a pew. | 坐吧 | 
| [29:17] | That’s very kind of you. | 多谢了 | 
| [29:18] | There you go. | 给 | 
| [29:19] | Cheers, mate. | 谢了 伙计 | 
| [29:25] | Now, the idea, of course, | 喝这酒 | 
| [29:27] | is to let it breathe for at least an hour. | 应该至少放一小时 | 
| [29:35] | Or not. | 或者一口闷 | 
| [29:40] | Delicious. | 真好喝 | 
| [29:42] | So he eventually opened his backpack | 他终于把背包打开了 | 
| [29:44] | and he found the bloody snake. | 发现了那条蛇 | 
| [29:45] | We’d been waiting for it all night. | 我们都等一晚上了 | 
| [29:48] | He didn’t even flinch. | 他完全不害怕 | 
| [29:50] | – What’d you do? – Oh, you know, | -你怎么做的 -就那样 | 
| [29:51] | I chopped its head off and we ate the bloody thing. | 我把蛇头砍下来 跟大家分着吃了 | 
| [29:55] | He did. | 真的 | 
| [29:56] | What did it taste like? | 什么味儿啊 | 
| [29:57] | Uh, a bit like, um, | 有点像… | 
| [29:59] | fast food. | 快餐 | 
| [30:02] | It was horrible. | 难吃死了 | 
| [30:02] | It was horrible. | 真是难吃 | 
| [30:04] | It was disgusting. | 恶心死了 | 
| [30:06] | So, um… | 那么 | 
| [30:07] | so, Mr. Payne, you were in the Air Force? | 佩恩先生 你是空军的 | 
| [30:09] | Special Air Service– SAS. | 特种空勤团 | 
| [30:12] | Best soldiers in the world, | 世上最好的兵 | 
| [30:14] | if I’m being honest. | 如果我实话实说 | 
| [30:15] | So that means covert missions? | 那么你们执行秘密行动吗 | 
| [30:18] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [30:20] | Before a conflict, they dropped us behind enemy lines. | 战斗开始之前 我们被投放在敌后 | 
| [30:24] | We were quiet, | 我们行动低调 | 
| [30:25] | precise, and deadly. | 准确 致命 | 
| [30:29] | We never lost a man | 我们从未损失过人 | 
| [30:30] | and we always completed our missions. | 而且总能完成任务 | 
| [30:34] | Except that once, I guess. | 就除了那一次吧 | 
| [30:36] | Yeah, well, that’s enough of the old war stories, eh, Reg? | 战争的老故事说够了 雷吉 | 
| [30:39] | What one time? | 哪一次 | 
| [30:42] | There was a sandstorm. | 发生了一场沙暴 | 
| [30:44] | We got separated. | 我们被吹散了 | 
| [30:46] | Two of us were captured. | 两人被俘 | 
| [30:50] | You? | 你吗 | 
| [30:52] | He fought 12 of them off before they cut him down. | 他打败了他们12个人才被制服 | 
| [30:56] | Didn’t you, Alf? | 是不是 阿尔弗 | 
| [31:00] | I’m here now, aren’t I? | 我这不在这里吗 | 
| [31:02] | That’s all that matters. | 这才最重要 | 
| [31:05] | All right, gents, while I have to say | 好了 先生们 我得说 | 
| [31:06] | this has been absolutely lovely, | 这真是很愉快 | 
| [31:08] | I’d like to, | 但是 | 
| [31:09] | I’d like to tidy up before I go to bed. | 但是上床前我还想收拾收拾呢 | 
| [31:11] | T-T-Tidy up? | 收拾收拾 | 
| [31:14] | Mr. Yes Sir, No Sir. | 军纪如山的大兵 | 
| [31:16] | Mr. Queensberry rules and discipline. | 纪律严明 从来令行禁止 | 
| [31:18] | Thank you, that’s enough. | 多谢 够了 | 
| [31:23] | Alfred’s right… | 阿尔弗雷德说得对 | 
| [31:24] | it’s time for bed. | 该睡觉了 | 
| [31:28] | Good night, Master Bruce. | 晚安 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [31:29] | Good night. Good night. | 晚安 晚安 | 
| [31:30] | Sleep well, son. | 好好睡 孩子 | 
| [31:34] | Why are you hiding from him what you really are, | 你为什么瞒着他 | 
| [31:36] | who you really are? | 你真实的面目 | 
| [31:41] | You’re a war dog, Alfie. | 我们是老兵 阿尔弗 | 
| [31:44] | You’re a cold-blooded, | 你是个冷血 | 
| [31:46] | lethal war dog, is what you are. | 致命的老兵 那就是你 | 
| [31:54] | I found some fresh clothes for you, Reg. | 我给你找了些干净衣服 雷吉 | 
| [31:56] | I folded them and I put ’em on your bed, | 我已经叠好 放在你床上了 | 
| [31:58] | and I’ve taken the liberty of packing you | 我还自作主张 给你准备了 | 
| [32:00] | a lunch for your travels tomorrow. | 明天路上吃的午餐 | 
| [32:04] | It’s been really nice to see you, Reggie. | 能再见到你真的很开心 雷吉 | 
| [32:08] | I see them, at night… when I’m alone. | 我晚上会看到他们 我独自一人时 | 
| [32:12] | The faces… | 那些人的面孔 | 
| [32:15] | the faces of those we killed. | 那些被我们杀的人 | 
| [32:17] | Do you? | 你呢 | 
| [32:20] | I don’t have to look for them, Reg. | 我不会去找他们 雷吉 | 
| [32:24] | They find me. | 他们会找到我 | 
| [33:01] | Holy crap. | 我去 | 
| [33:03] | You scared the snot out of me. | 你吓死我了 | 
| [33:05] | H-Had to see you. | 我得见你 | 
| [33:06] | I c-couldn’t wait. | 我等不及了 | 
| [33:07] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 | 
| [33:09] | Out. | 出去了 | 
| [33:10] | J-Just out? | 只是出去了吗 | 
| [33:13] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事 | 
| [33:15] | I need the hood. | 我需要头罩 | 
| [33:16] | What? | 什么 | 
| [33:18] | No. | 不行 | 
| [33:19] | My-my girlfriend, sh-she wants… she wants to leave. | 我女朋友 她要离开我 | 
| [33:21] | She… she called me a loser last night. | 她昨晚说我是个废物 | 
| [33:24] | Her ex is back in town. He’s a b-bouncer. | 她前任又回哥谭了 他是个保镖 | 
| [33:27] | I figured she-she sees me in the hood, | 我觉得她如果看到我戴头罩 | 
| [33:29] | she’s got… she’s got to take me s-seriously. | 她就会重视我 | 
| [33:32] | Did you ransack my place looking for it? | 你为了找头罩把我家翻了一遍吗 | 
| [33:34] | I need it, Destro. | 我需要它 戴斯特罗 | 
| [33:36] | They’re talking about it on the streets and in the news. | 街头巷尾 电视新闻都在谈论红头罩 | 
| [33:39] | – She sees me in it, and I’m… – No! | -如果她看到我戴着 -不行 | 
| [33:41] | We have one last job before we split up and skip town. | 我们逃出城之前还有一票活儿呢 | 
| [33:52] | You have it on you, don’t you? | 在你身上 对吗 | 
| [33:55] | You better use that thing | 你要开枪就赶紧开吧 | 
| [33:57] | before I make you eat it. | 否则我逼你吞下去 | 
| [34:13] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [34:17] | Who shot you, Destro? | 谁打了你 戴斯特罗 | 
| [34:17] | – Give us the name of the guy. – I need an ambulance. | -告诉我们是谁 -我需要救护车 | 
| [34:20] | We’ll get to that. Give us the names of the guys in your crew. | 待会儿再说 告诉我你们帮的人都有谁 | 
| [34:22] | I’m bleeding out. | 我在大出血呢 | 
| [34:24] | Yeah, you’re dying. | 是啊 你要死了 | 
| [34:25] | And, unfortunately, I’m not getting cell reception. | 很遗憾 我手机没信号 | 
| [34:28] | You know what might help? | 你知道怎么样会好些吗 | 
| [34:28] | Giving us the names of the guys in your crew! | 告诉我们你们帮的其他人是谁 | 
| [34:30] | I need an ambulance. | 我需要一辆救护车 | 
| [34:32] | Java Heights and Homewood, apartment 466. | 霍姆伍德 爪哇高地 466号公寓 | 
| [34:34] | I might need some pressure on this wound. | 我可能需要人按住伤口 | 
| [34:37] | Knock yourself out. | 自便 | 
| [34:42] | What do you got there, partner? | 那是什么 搭档 | 
| [34:44] | A stack of loan rejection letters from the banks that were robbed. | 一堆被抢银行寄来的贷款拒绝信 | 
| [34:47] | “Dear Mr. Destro, we regret to inform you | “亲爱的戴斯特罗先生 很遗憾 | 
| [34:49] | your application for a loan has been denied.” | 您的贷款申请被拒绝了” | 
| [34:52] | “Mr. Destro, once again, we must deny your application, | “戴斯特罗先生 由于您的抵押品不足 | 
| [34:54] | due to inadequate collateral.” | 我们必须再次拒绝您的贷款申请” | 
| [34:56] | What the hell would he need a loan for? | 他要贷款做什么 | 
| [34:58] | Pastry shop. | 糕点店 | 
| [34:59] | Get out of here. You’re a baker? | 少来了 你是面点师 | 
| [35:01] | A damn good baker. | 我很不错呢 | 
| [35:03] | And they all turned you down. | 他们都拒绝了你 | 
| [35:05] | So these are revenge robberies. | 那么你是出于报复 | 
| [35:06] | Banks don’t care about people like me. | 银行才不在乎我这样的人 | 
| [35:09] | Or you, probably. | 大概也不在乎你 | 
| [35:11] | You have to force people to see you. | 你得强迫别人看到你 | 
| [35:14] | Otherwise, you’re nothing. | 否则 你就一文不名 | 
| [35:15] | There’s a third letter here. | 这里还有第三封信 | 
| [35:17] | International Savings Bank of Gotham– this was the next target. | 哥谭国际储蓄银行 这是下个目标 | 
| [35:20] | Where’s my ambulance? | 我的救护车呢 | 
| [35:36] | To new beginnings. | 敬新的开始 | 
| [35:40] | I’m not trying to poison you, son. | 我没想毒死你 | 
| [35:42] | Forgive me if I’m a little cautious. | 抱歉我有点谨小慎微 | 
| [35:45] | If this club tanks, | 如果这间夜店黄了 | 
| [35:46] | Falcone’s not gonna trust either of us again. | 法尔科内不会给我们俩第二次机会 | 
| [35:49] | I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你怎么想 | 
| [35:51] | but I’m done playing the sidekick. | 但我不想再做老二了 | 
| [35:56] | To no longer being a sidekick. | 敬不做老二 | 
| [36:15] | Do you miss her? | 你想她吗 | 
| [36:19] | I do. | 我想 | 
| [36:21] | Even after everything she did to me. | 即便考虑到她对我做的一切 | 
| [36:25] | Perhaps it’s not our friends but… | 或许定义我们的不是我们的朋友 | 
| [36:27] | our enemies that define us. | 而是我们的敌人 | 
| [36:33] | To Fish. | 敬菲什 | 
| [36:37] | She got what she deserved. | 她是活该 | 
| [37:07] | You’re stealing from us? | 你在偷我们的东西 | 
| [37:11] | You could have just asked me for money, Reg. | 你可以直接问我借钱的 雷吉 | 
| [37:14] | You don’t know how hard that is, Alfie… do you? | 你不知道求人有多难吧 阿尔弗 | 
| [37:18] | We gave you somewhere to sleep. | 我们给了你一张床 | 
| [37:21] | We put food in your belly. | 给了你一顿饱餐 | 
| [37:24] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 | 
| [37:26] | Real trouble. | 大麻烦 | 
| [37:28] | I don’t need a lecture right now. | 我现在不需要人教训 | 
| [37:35] | What kind of trouble? | 什么样的麻烦 | 
| [37:37] | You don’t want to know. | 你不想知道 | 
| [37:39] | Right. Well, you put the bag down | 好 那你把包放下 | 
| [37:42] | and you leave. | 然后滚蛋 | 
| [37:44] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [37:47] | Did you bring a gun, Alfie? | 你带枪了吗 阿尔弗 | 
| [37:51] | No. | 没有 | 
| [37:54] | If there was any other way… | 如果我有别的办法… | 
| [37:56] | Oh, come on– there’s always another way, mate. | 得了 办法总是有的 | 
| [38:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [38:03] | Sorry f… | 为什么… | 
| [38:09] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 | 
| [38:35] | Th-This is Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [38:36] | I need immediate help at Wayne Manor! | 韦恩庄园需要紧急救助 | 
| [38:37] | My friend has been stabbed. | 我朋友被捅伤了 | 
| [38:41] | Alfred… Alfred, Alfred, | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [38:42] | look at me– you’re gonna be okay. | 看着我 你不会有事的 | 
| [38:45] | Alfred, stay with me. | 阿尔弗雷德 撑住 | 
| [38:48] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [38:53] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [39:07] | There’s only three of us. | 我们只剩三个人了 | 
| [39:09] | I’m worried. If someone makes a move in there… | 我担心 如果里面有人反抗 | 
| [39:11] | Don’t be. | 别担心 | 
| [39:17] | I have this. | 我有这个 | 
| [39:29] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [39:31] | We have you surrounded! | 你们被包围了 | 
| [39:35] | This doesn’t have to end badly! | 这不非得悲剧收场 | 
| [39:36] | Put down your guns! | 放下枪 | 
| [39:38] | Suck it, coppers! | 去死吧 条子 | 
| [39:49] | Man down! Man down! | 有人受伤 有人受伤 | 
| [39:58] | Hold your fire! | 停火 | 
| [39:59] | Hold your fire! | 停火 | 
| [40:01] | Drop it! | 放下枪 | 
| [40:06] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [40:08] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [40:11] | Don’t be so sure. | 别那么肯定 | 
| [40:43] | I need a Danish. | 我得去喝一杯 | 
| [40:52] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [40:57] | Which hospital? | 哪家医院 | 
| [41:19] | I can’t lose him. | 我不能失去他 | 
| [41:22] | He’s all I have. | 他是我的一切了 | 
| [41:46] | He has nothing concrete. | 他没什么切实证据 | 
| [41:47] | Just faces, some dates, | 只知道些人 一些日期 | 
| [41:52] | some newspaper articles. | 一些新闻剪报 | 
| [41:54] | There’s no grounds for an investigation. | 根本没有展开调查的根据 | 
| [41:57] | Just… suspicions… | 只是些猜测 | 
| [41:59] | some cobbled-together theories… | 拼凑在一起的推论 | 
| [42:03] | Nothing. | 没什么要紧 | 
| [42:05] | Has he had outside counsel? | 他有向外人求助吗 | 
| [42:08] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 | 
| [42:10] | And his caretaker, Mr. Pennyworth? | 他的监护人 潘尼沃斯先生呢 | 
| [42:13] | He’s in the hospital. | 他入院了 | 
| [42:16] | For how long? | 能待多久 | 
| [42:18] | If he lives, | 如果他活下来 | 
| [42:20] | a few weeks, give or take. | 得至少待几周 | 
| [42:24] | Now’s the time to make a move on the kid. | 现在是对那孩子采取行动的最佳时机 | 
| [42:42] | Thank you for your service, Mr. Payne. | 多谢协助 佩恩先生 | 
| [42:44] | I doubt we’ll meet again. | 我们应该不会再见面了 | 
| [42:48] | He’s just a kid. | 他只是个孩子 | 
| [42:51] | A good kid. | 是个好孩子 | 
| [42:55] | Good-bye, Mr. Payne. | 再见 佩恩先生 |