时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I had a meeting with the board of Wayne Enterprises | 我召集韦恩集团董事会开过会 |
[00:04] | to tell them I was investigating them, | 跟他们说我在调查他们 |
[00:06] | so they sent someone we’d trust to spy on us. | 于是他们就找了个我们会信任的人监视我们 |
[00:08] | Alfred was stabbed. | 阿尔弗雷德被人捅了 |
[00:10] | It was a friend of his from the army. | 是他的老战友 |
[00:11] | What was he looking for? | 他想找什么 |
[00:12] | Some of my files were missing. | 我的几份文件不见了 |
[00:14] | I could find out who hired him. | 我可以查出谁雇的他 |
[00:15] | He’s the key to everything. | 他是一切的关键 |
[00:16] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[00:18] | I promise you, | 我保证 |
[00:19] | I will get some of us out of here alive. | 我能把我们中一部分人 活着弄出去 |
[00:21] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:22] | Dr. Francis Dulmacher. | 弗兰西斯·杜马赫医生 |
[00:24] | The people in the basement trust me. | 地下室的人信任我 |
[00:27] | Put me in charge, | 让我管事 |
[00:28] | and I promise you a dependable flow of healthy product. | 我向你保证 我能提供可靠的健康产品 |
[00:31] | And if I fail? | 要是我失败了呢 |
[00:32] | Oh, those who fail me still have their uses. | 失败者一样有用 |
[00:36] | What are they doing? | 他们要干什么 |
[00:37] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起了 亲爱的 |
[00:38] | You’re on the list. | 你在单子上 |
[00:39] | Half the cops in the GCPD have a Cobblepot, | 哥谭市警局半数警察都有个科波特 |
[00:41] | and Loeb has the goods on all of them. | 洛布有他们所有人的把柄 |
[00:44] | That is what Loeb does. | 这就是洛布的专长 |
[00:45] | Well, it ends now. | 那到此为止了 |
[00:46] | What do you want? | 你要怎么样 |
[00:48] | With the coming election for president of the policemen’s union, | 警察工会主席大选在即 |
[00:51] | there’s no man I’d rather support. | 我首推戈登警探 |
[00:53] | It’s a new day in the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局迎来了新的一天 |
[01:22] | – Hmm, looking good, Ms. Cavanaugh. – Thank you. | -卡瓦诺女士气色不错啊 -谢谢 |
[01:25] | – How’s that swelling? – Fine. | -肿消了吗 -还好 |
[01:27] | If you need more ice packs, I’ll let Denise know. | 要是还要冰袋 我去跟丹妮丝说声 |
[01:30] | Mr. Douglas, I know you don’t like your view, | 道格拉斯先生 我知道你不满意你房间的风景 |
[01:33] | and as soon as a recovery suite is open, | 等康复套房空了 |
[01:35] | I’m going to move you. | 我立马把你转过去 |
[02:15] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[02:18] | You’re outside. | 你在外面 |
[02:18] | You’re observant. | 你没看错 |
[02:20] | I’m the new assistant for the doctor. | 我是医生的新助手 |
[02:22] | I’m Fish. | 我是菲什 |
[02:23] | And you are? | 怎么称呼你 |
[02:24] | Inside you’re free to roam, | 你在里面想怎么溜达都行 |
[02:26] | that’s Dr. Dulmacher’s prerogative, | 那是杜马赫医生的特权 |
[02:27] | but once you step outside, | 但一旦你踏入外面 |
[02:30] | you’re in my world. | 你就进入我的地盘了 |
[02:32] | I’m the man who catches the poor souls | 把那些有胆想逃的可怜虫 |
[02:34] | brave enough to try to escape. | 抓回来的人就是我 |
[02:36] | Ah, you’re The Catcher. | 你就是追捕者吗 |
[02:38] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 久仰大名 |
[02:40] | So, have there been many? | 人多吗 |
[02:43] | Poor souls, I mean. | 逃跑的可怜虫 |
[02:45] | No. | 不多 |
[02:47] | The water does most of the work, | 有水拦着逃不出去 |
[02:48] | but every so often, | 但时不时的 |
[02:51] | someone gets stupid | 还是会有人犯傻 |
[02:52] | and gives it a go. | 想试试 |
[02:55] | I didn’t know I wasn’t supposed to be outside. | 我不知道我不能出来 |
[02:57] | My mistake. | 怪我 |
[03:00] | Make that mistake again, | 你敢再犯 |
[03:02] | and it’ll be your last. | 就没有下次了 |
[03:14] | I saw the papers the other day. | 我前几天看到报上报道了 |
[03:17] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:19] | So what does president of the policeman’s union do, exactly? | 警察工会主席到底是干什么的 |
[03:23] | Depends on the president. | 依主席而定 |
[03:26] | I see. | 明白了 |
[03:26] | How’s Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德怎么样 |
[03:29] | W-Whinier than I thought. | 比我想的爱发牢骚 |
[03:31] | No, he-he’s getting better. | 不 他好多了 |
[03:34] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[03:39] | You two lied about who stabbed him, didn’t you? | 你们俩对捅他的人说谎了 是吧 |
[03:44] | That’s why you’re here? | 你是为了这个来的 |
[03:46] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:51] | Did you? | 你说谎了吗 |
[03:53] | Lie to me? | 你骗我了吗 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:58] | If we don’t have a description of the culprit, | 我们要是没有犯人的描述 |
[04:00] | we won’t find him. | 就找不到他 |
[04:03] | I wish I could help you, Detective. | 我也希望能帮上你 警探 |
[04:08] | Alfred wants to go after him on his own. | 阿尔弗雷德想自己对付他 |
[04:11] | That’s why you lied to me. | 这就是你们骗我的原因 |
[04:13] | No. | 不是 |
[04:15] | Bruce, look at me. | 布鲁斯 看着我 |
[04:18] | Whatever Alfred is up to, | 不管阿尔弗雷德在盘算什么 |
[04:19] | you have to stay out of it. | 你都不要插手 |
[04:21] | It’s dangerous, | 这很危险 |
[04:22] | and it’s not your fight. | 而且与你无关 |
[04:24] | I cut this bread way too thick, didn’t I? | 我把面包切太厚了 对吧 |
[04:26] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[04:30] | I understand what you’re saying. | 你说的我都懂 |
[04:37] | Okay, then. | 那就好 |
[04:51] | Detective Gordon, | 戈登警探 |
[04:53] | Len Moore. | 伦恩·摩尔 |
[04:55] | Officer, what can I help you with? | 警官 我有什么能帮你的 |
[04:57] | You’re a man with a reputation. | 你声名远扬 |
[04:58] | – Oh, yeah? – A Gotham detective who actually closes cases. | -是吗 -哥谭能真正破案的警探 |
[05:02] | I try. | 尽力而为 |
[05:07] | Uh, that’s actually why I’m here. | 我就是为这个来的 |
[05:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[05:10] | See, a few weeks ago, | 是这样 几周前 |
[05:11] | I was a first responder to a homicide. | 我接警了一起凶杀案 |
[05:13] | Victim’s name was Grace Fairchild. | 死者名叫格蕾丝·费尔柴尔德 |
[05:15] | They found her body down by the river, stabbed to death, | 尸体在河边被发现 刺伤致死 |
[05:18] | and the detectives who caught the case, | 接手案子的警探 |
[05:19] | they got nowhere with it and moved on. | 查不出结果 处理成了悬案 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry to hear that, but it happens. | 真遗憾 但这不可避免 |
[05:23] | I was wondering if you could pick up where they left off. | 我希望你能继续侦办此案 |
[05:27] | You want me to take over the case? | 你想要我接手 |
[05:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:30] | Look, Len, I got a full boat here. | 伦恩 我手上案子也一堆 |
[05:32] | This victim’s family, | 死者的家属 |
[05:34] | they deserve justice. | 该有人为他们伸张正义 |
[05:36] | – Well, yeah. – Her killer deserves | -我理解 -她的凶手 |
[05:38] | to pay for what he did. | 该为自己的所作所为付出代价 |
[05:40] | This was a nasty one. | 这案子很残忍 |
[05:43] | They’re all nasty. | 案子都很残忍 |
[05:44] | What’s your angle on this? | 你有什么目的 |
[05:45] | No angle. | 没有 |
[05:46] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[05:48] | Well, there’s a few of us younger guys, | 我们几个年轻的警员 |
[05:50] | and we’ve been watching what you’ve been doing | 一直在关注你的事迹 |
[05:51] | to clean up Gotham and the GCPD. | 清理哥谭和哥谭市警局的乌烟瘴气 |
[05:54] | And I want to be a part of it, | 我也希望能和你并肩作战 |
[05:56] | and bringing you this case | 请你接手这个案子 |
[05:58] | is my way of trying to do that. | 就是我的方式 |
[06:05] | I’ll look into it. | 我会看看的 |
[06:16] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 |
[06:18] | Ready? | 准备好 |
[06:19] | I have been dreaming about the carbonara at Luccio’s all day. | 我一整天都在垂涎卢奇欧的意面 |
[06:23] | New case? | 新案子吗 |
[06:24] | Uh, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[06:25] | It’s an unsolved homicide | 一件凶杀悬案 |
[06:27] | a uni asked me to look into. | 一个警员让我帮忙查查 |
[06:28] | It’s an odd one. | 挺奇特的案子 |
[06:29] | Ooh, how so? | 是吗 怎么讲 |
[06:31] | I thought you were hungry? | 你不是早饿了吗 |
[06:34] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[06:35] | You had me at homicide. | 你说到凶杀案 我就不能自已了 |
[06:37] | The victim, Grace Fairchild, was found two weeks ago. | 死者格蕾丝·费尔柴尔德两周前被发现 |
[06:40] | She was reported missing four months earlier. | 四个月前就被报了失踪 |
[06:43] | Last anyone heard, | 最后来自她的消息 |
[06:44] | she, uh, called her mother. | 是她给母亲打的一通电话 |
[06:46] | Said she was having a drink at a bar in the South Village. | 她说要在南格林威治的酒吧喝杯酒 |
[06:49] | That’s my neighborhood. | 我就住那里啊 |
[06:50] | What bar? | 哪家酒吧 |
[06:51] | Detectives canvassed the area. | 警探排查了那一带 |
[06:53] | Nobody knows. | 没人见过她 |
[06:54] | No leads, no tips. | 没线索 没消息 |
[06:55] | I’m staring to see why the case was dropped. | 也怪不得处理成悬案了 |
[06:58] | God, we were almost the same age. | 天哪 我们差不多大 |
[06:59] | We could’ve been friends. | 说不定能成为朋友的 |
[07:02] | You know, they have a few speakeasies in the South Village. | 南格林威治有几家地下酒吧 |
[07:05] | It’s a new thing. | 这是新潮流 |
[07:06] | You walk in through a dry cleaners or a shoe store to get inside. | 要从干洗店或者鞋店穿过去才能找到 |
[07:09] | Easy to miss if you’re not in the know. | 不知道的话根本找不到 |
[07:11] | Thanks, I’ll check it out. | 谢谢 我会去查 |
[07:13] | Good. | 好 |
[07:15] | I’m glad you’re looking into this. | 真高兴你打算调查此案 |
[07:17] | Whoever did this, | 不管凶手是谁 |
[07:18] | he’s a monster. | 他就是个禽兽 |
[07:32] | Kelly. | 凯利 |
[07:37] | God. | 天哪 |
[07:40] | Still bad. | 情况不妙啊 |
[07:42] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[07:45] | I have a plan, but I need your help. | 我有个计划 但需要你的帮助 |
[07:47] | What plan? | 什么计划 |
[07:52] | We’re going to escape. | 我们要逃跑 |
[07:55] | I’m getting off of this hell of an island, | 我一定要离开这魔鬼岛 |
[07:58] | or I’m gonna die trying. | 不成功便成仁 |
[08:24] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[08:29] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:30] | Into the city, Master Bruce. | 进城 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:32] | If I know Reggie, | 我了解雷吉 |
[08:33] | he’s probably drunk himself half to death by now | 他现在可能已经醉得半死了 |
[08:36] | and is moving swiftly on to the harder stuff. | 很快就会搞上劲儿更大的东西 |
[08:39] | I’ll probably find him | 他可能 |
[08:41] | holed up in a shooting gallery, | 蜷在哪个毒窝 |
[08:43] | totally off his maracas. | 嗑得昏天暗地 |
[08:45] | Alfred, you can’t go. | 阿尔弗雷德 你不能去 |
[08:47] | You’re not well. | 你身体还没好 |
[08:48] | No choice, Master Bruce. | 没办法 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:50] | He’ll only be here for a few days. | 他就会在这儿待几天 |
[08:52] | Enough time to get his fix, then he’ll be off. | 搞到毒品 就会走了 |
[08:57] | Well, then we better get going. | 那咱们赶紧去吧 |
[08:59] | If you think I’m gonna take you, Master… | 不要想着我会带上你 少爷 |
[09:11] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[09:21] | Good day, Lidia. | 日安 莉迪娅 |
[09:23] | Have you thought about my offer? | 你有没有考虑我的建议 |
[09:24] | I told you already, my place is not for sale. | 跟你说过了 我这儿不卖 |
[09:28] | Please, I beg of you, think again. | 拜托 我求你了 再想想 |
[09:32] | I will serve strictly as a silent partner. | 我只做个匿名合伙人 |
[09:35] | You will continue to run the day-to-day operations. | 由你继续打理日常经营 |
[09:38] | Che pazzo, I told you already! | 你是疯子吧 我说过了 |
[09:40] | Madam, please, I-I meant no harm. | 女士 拜托 我没有恶意 |
[09:43] | Okay, Mama. | 行了 女士 |
[09:44] | You made your point. | 明白了 |
[09:46] | Madam, I assure you, | 女士 我向你保证 |
[09:47] | I have a sincere interest in your establishment. | 我对你这里真心感兴趣 |
[09:51] | If money is not what you seek, | 如果你不想要钱 |
[09:54] | surely there is something you want. | 你肯定也有什么想要的 |
[09:59] | My granddaughter, Antonia, | 我孙女 安东尼娅 |
[10:02] | she’s beautiful, | 她美貌非凡 |
[10:04] | virtuous, | 品德高尚 |
[10:06] | an angel. | 天使一个 |
[10:09] | And she has been seduced | 她被一个巧舌如簧的吉他手 |
[10:12] | by a silver-tongued guitar player. | 勾引了 |
[10:15] | Lucifer himself. | 那人就是魔鬼化身 |
[10:17] | A tragedy. | 好悲惨啊 |
[10:19] | You make her come home, | 你让她回家 |
[10:22] | leave this…pappone… | 离开那个皮条客 |
[10:28] | …then I’ll consider your offer. | 我就考虑你的提议 |
[10:31] | Madam, | 女士 |
[10:33] | she will be home for Sunday Mass. | 主日弥撒前她就能回来了 |
[10:36] | You have my word. | 我跟你保证 |
[10:42] | This place is a dump. | 这地方烂死了 |
[10:44] | Real nickel-and-dime. | 根本不值钱 |
[10:46] | It’s worth far more than that, Gabe. | 这里很有价值 盖布 |
[10:48] | You just don’t see it yet. | 你只是还不懂 |
[10:51] | No. | 不行 |
[10:52] | I’m not saying we officially take over the investigation, | 我又不是说正式接手这个案子 |
[10:55] | just help me look into it. | 就帮我查查 |
[10:56] | No. | 不行 |
[10:57] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[10:58] | The victim deserves justice. | 该为死者讨个公道 |
[10:59] | Yeah, and I deserve | 那还该为我讨个 |
[11:01] | a mute supermodel who likes pasty Irish guys and loves to cook. | 喜欢苍白的爱尔兰人和烹饪的哑巴超模呢 |
[11:04] | It’s not happening. | 不行 |
[11:05] | Besides, we both know | 更何况 你我心里都清楚 |
[11:07] | that justice isn’t the real reason you want this one. | 公道才不是你想插手的真正原因呢 |
[11:10] | Hello, Detectives. | 警探们 |
[11:12] | Ed, question: | 爱德 问你个问题 |
[11:14] | would you rather work more or less? | 你愿意多做些工作还是少做些工作 |
[11:17] | Is this a riddle? | 这是谜语吗 |
[11:18] | Exactly. | 你看吧 |
[11:20] | You’re helping. What’s up? | 你帮定了 什么事 |
[11:21] | Uh, list of all establishments in the South Village | 这是南格林威治有酒水经营许可证的 |
[11:23] | with a current liquor license. | 所有酒吧清单 |
[11:24] | Including speakeasies? | 包括地下酒吧吗 |
[11:26] | Yes, siree– | 是的 |
[11:26] | four of which, you’ll be pleased to know, | 其中有四家 |
[11:28] | were missed by the original detectives. | 被之前的警探遗漏了 |
[11:30] | Ah, that’s great, Ed. Thanks. | 非常好 爱德 谢谢 |
[11:32] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[11:33] | I was going through the crime scene evidence | 我之前看了一遍费尔柴尔德凶杀案的 |
[11:34] | from the Fairchild murder | 犯罪现场证据 |
[11:36] | and, uh, there’s a piece of evidence missing. | 有一件证物不见了 |
[11:40] | Any idea what it is? | 知道是什么吗 |
[11:41] | No, but it’s labeled “3A.” | 不知道 但标签是”3A” |
[11:42] | Think you can find it? | 你觉得你能找到吗 |
[11:43] | Detective, I will solve this puzzle. | 警探 我会解开这个谜题的 |
[11:53] | You coming? | 你要来吗 |
[11:54] | Let me say it in Spanish: | 让我用西班牙语回答你 |
[11:57] | No. | 不要 |
[11:58] | Okay, look, you’re right. | 好吧 听着 你说得对 |
[11:59] | I’m ambitious. | 我的确有野心 |
[12:00] | I want to show people around here | 我想让这里的人看到 |
[12:02] | that things are gonna change. | 情况会有所改变 |
[12:04] | But, Harvey, I can’t do that without your help. | 但是 哈维 没有你的帮助我做不到这一点 |
[12:06] | Look, I know you’re riding high, | 我知道你现在洋洋自得 |
[12:07] | what with getting over on Loeb and all. | 因为搞定了洛布什么的 |
[12:10] | But there’s one thing you should always remember. | 但是有件事你得永远记住 |
[12:13] | Fly too close to the sun, | 飞得离太阳太近 |
[12:15] | you’re gonna get burned. | 你终会被灼伤 |
[12:17] | You done? | 你说完了吗 |
[12:18] | – Yeah. – Good. | -说完了 -很好 |
[12:19] | Then get your ass up. | 那就起身跟我走 |
[12:25] | So that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[12:28] | So you’re trying to tell me | 你是在告诉我 |
[12:29] | you actually think we can get out of here. | 你真觉得我们可以逃出这里 |
[12:33] | That’s what I said, didn’t I? | 我不就是这么说的吗 |
[12:35] | How? | 怎么逃 |
[12:36] | With cunning and guile. | 用点花招和小伎俩 |
[12:39] | But it won’t work without your help. | 但是没有你们帮助就成不了 |
[12:42] | Well, why us? | 为什么是我们 |
[12:43] | Why not your friends? | 为什么不叫你的朋友们 |
[12:46] | There’s no telling how this is all going to go down during the breakout. | 逃出去的过程中会发生什么事难以预料 |
[12:49] | Just in case it goes south, | 万一事态不妙 |
[12:52] | I need some stone cold killers by my side, | 我需要一些冷血无情的杀手在我身边 |
[12:54] | not some whipped-ass victims. | 而不是一些可怜巴巴的受害者 |
[12:57] | That’s fair. | 有道理 |
[12:58] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[12:59] | Outside, there’s a boat down by the shore, | 外面的岸边上有艘船 |
[13:02] | big enough to carry the six of us off of this island. | 足以载我们六个逃离这个岛 |
[13:05] | A boat? | 一艘船 |
[13:08] | You have a better idea? | 你还有更好的主意吗 |
[13:09] | I heard a chopper land the other day. | 我前两天听见了直升机降落的声音 |
[13:11] | Thumped like a son of a bitch. | 轰隆隆的响炸天 |
[13:13] | Why don’t we fly out of here? | 我们为什么不飞出去 |
[13:15] | Do any of you know how to fly a helicopter? | 你们中有人会开直升机吗 |
[13:22] | That’s why. | 这就是原因了 |
[13:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | This boat… | 这艘船… |
[13:27] | you got the keys to it? | 你有钥匙吗 |
[13:29] | No. | 没有 |
[13:30] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没拿到 但我会搞定的 |
[13:33] | So are you in, or out? | 所以你们加入 还是不加入 |
[13:39] | We’re oh-for-three. My dogs are barking. | 三家无果 我走得脚都疼了 |
[13:40] | I’m hardly one to complain about going to a bar, | 我通常不会抱怨去酒吧这种事 |
[13:43] | but this is getting ridiculous. | 但这实在是太荒唐了 |
[13:44] | It’s grunt work, just like any other case. | 这的确枯燥 和其他案子一样 |
[13:47] | Except it’s not just like any other case; | 但这和其他案子并不一样 |
[13:49] | it’s a hobby. | 这是你的”业余爱好” |
[13:51] | Everybody needs a hobby. | 人人都得有点爱好 |
[13:55] | GCPD homicide. | 哥谭市警局 凶案组 |
[13:58] | Yeah, she was in here. | 没错 她来过这里 |
[13:59] | A while ago. | 一段时间之前了 |
[14:00] | Maybe… three or four months? | 大概…三四个月之前 |
[14:03] | You remember her. | 你记得她 |
[14:05] | Yeah, she mentioned she went to a rival college of mine. | 是的 她提过自己上的是我学校的对手院校 |
[14:08] | Plus… | 而且… |
[14:08] | Plus what? | 而且什么 |
[14:10] | To be honest with you, her date was hot. | 说实话 她的约会对象可性感了 |
[14:13] | Her date? | 约会对象 |
[14:14] | Remember what he looked like? | 记得他长什么样吗 |
[14:16] | Just that he was good-looking. | 只记得他很帅了 |
[14:18] | But classy, you know? | 而且衣冠楚楚 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:25] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[14:26] | How is a successful, funny, | 为什么你这样一个成功 风趣 |
[14:30] | mildly good-looking guy like you still single? | 又比较帅的男人还是单身呢 |
[14:34] | – “Mildly”? – Maybe a little bit more than that. Come on. | -比较 -也许不止”比较” 说嘛 |
[14:37] | Something has to be wrong with you. | 你肯定有些问题 |
[14:40] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你说的对 |
[14:41] | I’ve, uh… | 我曾经… |
[14:42] | I’ve had plenty of relationships, | 我曾经有过很多段恋情 |
[14:44] | but in the end, they… | 但最终 她们都… |
[14:47] | never seem to work out. | 不怎么合适 |
[14:49] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[14:51] | I think what I’m looking for frightens people. | 我觉得是我追求的东西令人害怕 |
[14:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:57] | No, it’s… | 不 不是… |
[14:59] | It’s nothing weird. | 不是什么奇怪的事 |
[15:00] | What, then? | 到底是什么 |
[15:03] | It’s gonna sound cheesy. | 听起来挺俗气的 |
[15:06] | I won’t laugh. | 我不会笑的 |
[15:07] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:09] | What I’m looking for… | 我想要寻找的… |
[15:11] | is unconditional love. | 是无条件的爱 |
[15:14] | Unconditional, | 无条件的 |
[15:16] | real, intense love. | 真实的 激情的爱 |
[15:26] | Cheesy, right? | 很俗气 对吧 |
[15:28] | Totally. | 相当的 |
[15:44] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[15:45] | It’ll do. | 还不错 |
[15:47] | There’s some wine in the kitchen. | 厨房里有些酒 |
[15:49] | Open anything you like. | 你喜欢就开了吧 |
[15:51] | May I take your jacket? | 我来帮你拿外套 |
[16:07] | This place must work well. | 这地方很有效吧 |
[16:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:10] | With the women that you bring back here. | 对那些你带回来的女人 |
[16:14] | Actually, it’s… | 其实我已经 |
[16:15] | been a while | 有段时间 |
[16:16] | since I’ve had anyone over. | 没带人来过了 |
[16:22] | Lucky me. | 我还真幸运 |
[16:23] | I’m the lucky one. | 我才幸运 |
[16:24] | Thank you for taking a chance on me. | 谢谢你能给我机会 |
[16:29] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我呢 |
[16:30] | Look at this place. | 看看这地方 |
[16:32] | I could definitely stay here… | 我绝对能留下来… |
[16:34] | for a night. | 过个夜 |
[16:41] | Look, if he, uh, comes back in | 如果他 回来了 |
[16:44] | or you think of anything else, | 或者你想起了其它什么 |
[16:45] | give me a call. | 给我打电话 |
[16:47] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[16:51] | He was right here, Harvey. | 他来过这里 哈维 |
[16:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:55] | You’re not dropping this one, are you? | 你不会放手了吧 |
[16:58] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[18:00] | So… | 那么 |
[18:02] | are we in agreement? | 达成一致了吗 |
[18:04] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[18:05] | …says he still loves the girl. | 他说他还爱着那女孩 |
[18:07] | He won’t leave her. | 不肯离开她 |
[18:08] | Antonia and I are destined to be together, | 安东尼娅和我是天生一对 |
[18:11] | and nothing you can do | 无论你做什么 |
[18:14] | will make me stop loving her. | 都不会让我停止爱她 |
[18:15] | See what I mean? | 看到了吧 |
[18:16] | True love. | 真爱 |
[18:18] | You want me to put a slug in him, | 要不要我给他一枪 |
[18:19] | see if that loosens him up? | 看能不能让他松口 |
[18:20] | No. | 不用 |
[18:23] | He’s a guitar player. | 他是个吉他手 |
[18:26] | Lose the fingers. | 断了手指 |
[18:27] | You want me to shoot his fingers? | 你要我开枪打掉他的手指吗 |
[18:28] | Don’t shoot them. | 别用枪 |
[18:33] | Lose them. | 剪断 |
[18:47] | Just the man I wanted to see. | 我正想见你呢 |
[18:48] | Oh, don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[18:50] | You’re gonna make Jim jealous. | 吉姆好吃醋了 |
[18:53] | I finished the Fairchild autopsy | 我刚完成费尔柴尔德的尸检 |
[18:54] | and the results were a little strange. | 结果有些奇怪 |
[18:56] | Strange how? | 怎么个奇怪法 |
[18:57] | Grace Fairchild was missing for over four months. | 格蕾丝·费尔柴尔德失踪了四个多月 |
[19:00] | Usually, with these kind of abductions, | 一般来说 这种绑架案 |
[19:02] | there’s a lot of trauma and abuse to the body, | 尸体上应该有多处外伤及虐待痕迹 |
[19:04] | but not this time. | 但是她身上却没有 |
[19:05] | Other than the stab wounds to her heart and her throat, | 除了心脏和喉咙的几处刺伤外 |
[19:07] | her body was mostly pristine. | 她身上几乎毫发无伤 |
[19:11] | That doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[19:13] | Unless… | 除非 |
[19:16] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[19:17] | You ever consider she ran off on her own? | 你有没有想过她是自己跑掉的呢 |
[19:19] | That her going missing has nothing to do with her murder? | 就是说她的失踪和她的被杀毫无关联 |
[19:22] | The findings would certainly support that. | 尸检结果与这相符 |
[19:25] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:31] | No. | 不 |
[19:33] | No, Fairchild had a good job, | 不对 费尔柴尔德有一份很好的工作 |
[19:35] | a mortgage… | 有房贷 |
[19:36] | Hell, she called her mother the night she went missing. | 她失踪的那晚还给她母亲打了电话 |
[19:39] | No, she didn’t run away. | 不 她没出走 |
[19:41] | She was taken. | 她是被人抓走的 |
[19:43] | And whoever took her | 绑架她的人 |
[19:44] | kept her locked away | 把她关了起来 |
[19:47] | till he was good and ready… | 直到他完全准备好了 |
[19:49] | and then he killed her. | 才把她给杀了 |
[19:54] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[20:08] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[20:09] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得好吗 |
[20:11] | Like a baby. | 睡得很香 |
[20:16] | So I thought, after breakfast, | 我想 吃完早餐 |
[20:18] | we could go to the, uh, Palick exhibit. | 我们可以去看看派立克展览会 |
[20:20] | It’s only in town another week. | 再过一星期就结束了 |
[20:22] | I would love to, really, | 我很想去 真的 |
[20:23] | but I am already late, | 但是我已经迟到了 |
[20:24] | and I’ve got a morning meeting and a work lunch. | 我要开早会 还有工作午餐 |
[20:27] | – So reschedule it. – I can’t. | -重新安排嘛 -不行 |
[20:31] | I had a really good time with you last night. | 昨晚和你一起真的很开心 |
[20:33] | And I hope that I get to see you again. | 希望还能再见到你 |
[20:37] | At least, uh… | 那至少 |
[20:39] | have some breakfast. | 吃点早餐吧 |
[20:39] | Oh, I still have to go home and change and I am so late. | 我还得回家换身衣服 真的来不及了 |
[20:43] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[20:52] | Call me tonight. | 今晚给我打电话 |
[20:54] | I can come over after work, | 如果你想的话 下班后 |
[20:56] | if you want. | 我可以过来 |
[21:06] | Oh, Jason… | 杰森 |
[21:08] | please, I really have to go. | 我真的要走了 |
[21:12] | No. | 不 |
[21:15] | You don’t. | 你不能走 |
[22:26] | Miss Mooney. | 穆尼女士 |
[22:31] | What a surprise. | 真是意外啊 |
[22:42] | Is there something I can do for you? | 有什么我能帮到你的吗 |
[22:45] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[22:46] | supplies were running low… | 给犯人们的物资 |
[22:49] | for the inmates. | 就快用完了 |
[22:51] | Those are in the storage room. | 物资在储藏室里 |
[22:53] | But then, of course, you already knew that. | 但是 当然了 你已经知道了 |
[22:58] | The one thing I won’t tolerate… | 我最不能容忍的 |
[23:02] | is dishonesty. | 就是说谎 |
[23:07] | You were trying to escape, weren’t you? | 你想逃走 是吧 |
[23:09] | No. | 不是 |
[23:11] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[23:13] | I’m going to shoot you in the stomach. | 我会一枪打在你肚子上 |
[23:15] | You’ll feel pressure at first. | 起初你会感到压力感 |
[23:18] | Then you’ll feel an intense burning | 跟着你就会有种前所未有的 |
[23:19] | like you’ve never felt in your life. | 强烈烧灼感 |
[23:21] | Maybe that will properly motivate you to be honest with me. | 也许那会让你肯说实话 |
[23:26] | I ask you again. | 我再问你一次 |
[23:27] | Were you trying to escape? | 你是不是想逃走 |
[23:33] | No. | 不是 |
[23:34] | How disappointing. | 真让人失望 |
[23:36] | Wait, s-stop. | 等等 不要 |
[23:37] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[23:39] | I was lying, but I… | 我说谎了 但… |
[23:41] | but I wasn’t trying to escape. | 但我不是想要逃跑 |
[23:43] | You were going to kill me? | 你想杀了我吗 |
[23:44] | Slit my throat, perhaps? | 割断我的喉咙 |
[23:47] | No, I swear. | 我发誓 不是的 |
[23:50] | Not yours… | 不是要杀你 |
[23:52] | Not yours. | 不是你 |
[23:57] | Every night when I close my eyes, I pray to God | 每晚入睡的时候 我都要向上帝祷告 |
[24:01] | that nightmare doesn’t come. | 祈求噩梦不要降临 |
[24:05] | That… living, breathing man, stitched together with… | 那个活生生的男人被拼接了 |
[24:12] | arms and legs that weren’t his. | 不同人的胳膊和腿 |
[24:15] | That nightmare you created. | 那是你创造的噩梦 |
[24:18] | I’ve faced dangerous men, | 我见识过危险之人 |
[24:22] | but none like you, | 但没有一个如你一般可怕 |
[24:25] | Dollmaker. | 人偶师 |
[24:28] | So you’d rather take your own life | 所以你宁愿自杀 |
[24:30] | than end up one of my creations? | 也不愿变成我的作品 |
[24:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:36] | Well, Miss Mooney, | 穆尼女士 |
[24:39] | try anything like this again, | 类似的事再发生 |
[24:41] | and your nightmare will come true. | 你的噩梦就会成真了 |
[24:44] | I will bring you back from the dead, if I have to… | 如果有必要 即使你死了我也能让你活过来 |
[24:48] | …and make you into something the world has never seen. | 并把你打造成史无前例的作品 |
[24:58] | Was there something else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[25:03] | No. | 没有了 |
[25:25] | Could’ve smashed your head with a brick, you know? | 我可能会拿砖头砸烂你的脑袋呢 |
[25:28] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[25:30] | Why’d you even say that? | 你为什么要说这种话 |
[25:31] | Just thought you should know. What’s up? | 给你提个醒罢了 怎么了 |
[25:33] | Why’re you looking for me? | 为什么要找我 |
[25:35] | Reggie Payne, the man who stabbed Alfred, | 刺伤阿尔弗雷德的那个人 雷吉·佩恩 |
[25:38] | he’s in Gotham. | 他还在哥谭 |
[25:39] | And you need my help to find him. Okay. | 你想让我帮你找他 好啊 |
[25:43] | Alfred said he’d be at a gun range for a few days, | 阿尔弗雷德说他这几天肯定在射击场 |
[25:45] | but I checked every one in the city. | 但我已经查遍了城里的每个射击场 |
[25:47] | Nothing. | 毫无线索 |
[25:48] | Who stays at a gun range for a few days? | 谁会在射击场逗留啊 |
[25:52] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通 |
[25:53] | That’s what he said. | 他就是这么说的 |
[25:55] | Said Reggie’d be at a shooting gallery. | 他说雷吉会在”射击场[毒窝]” |
[25:58] | That’s not the same as a gun range, silly. | 那不是射击场的意思 呆子 |
[26:01] | You really need to get out more. | 你真该多出来走动走动了 |
[26:13] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[26:19] | Go get yourself cleaned up. | 好好洗洗吧 |
[26:23] | Back in a minute. | 我马上过去 |
[26:33] | So shall we discuss terms? | 我们可以谈条件了吗 |
[26:40] | So what is it? | 是什么 |
[26:41] | Well, to be clear, | 首先要申明 |
[26:42] | this isn’t an actual piece of crime scene evidence. | 这并不是犯罪现场的证据 |
[26:44] | It’s long gone, as far as I can tell. | 据我看 证据早就没有了 |
[26:45] | What I was able to find is a photocopy, | 我找到的是一本登记薄里的复印件 |
[26:47] | buried deep in a logbook. | 藏得很深 |
[26:49] | It’s a broken heart. | 一颗破碎的心 |
[26:51] | Hand-painted, I’d guess. | 我觉得是手绘的 |
[26:56] | This was at the crime scene? | 这是犯罪现场找到的吗 |
[26:59] | You’re sure? | 确定吗 |
[27:00] | Well, not this, exactly. | 不是这个啦 |
[27:02] | You see, a photocopy is a replica… | 复印件其实是副本… |
[27:03] | Damn it, no, Ed, not now. | 行了 爱德 别闹了 |
[27:06] | – What’s wrong? – I warned you. | -怎么了 -我警告过你的 |
[27:08] | But no, you had to go and get both of us burned. | 但你不听我的 现在我们都有麻烦了 |
[27:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[27:12] | This guy you’re after, | 你追查的这个男人 |
[27:14] | this is not his first rodeo. | 这不是他的处女作了 |
[27:16] | He’s a serial killer. | 他是个连环杀手 |
[27:21] | This looks delicious. | 看起来很美味 |
[27:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:26] | I, uh… I think I may have | 我觉得我可能 |
[27:29] | overcooked the lamb… a little bit, | 把羊排烤老了一点 |
[27:32] | but I-I, uh… | 但… |
[27:34] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 肯定没问题的 |
[27:37] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[27:39] | Wonderful, darling. | 挺好的 亲爱的 |
[27:46] | And how was yours? | 你呢 |
[27:50] | Good. | 挺好 |
[27:52] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢关心 |
[28:14] | I think you might have been right… | 我觉得你说对了 |
[28:17] | about the lamb. | 是有点老了 |
[28:20] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[28:22] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[28:24] | I checked it twice when it was in the oven, | 在烤箱里时我还检查过两次呢 |
[28:25] | and I think it might be hotter than it says it is… | 我觉得温度可能是比显示的要高 |
[28:35] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[28:40] | …I don’t think this is working out. | 我觉得我们不合适 |
[28:45] | It’s not you. | 不是因为你 |
[28:51] | It’s me. | 是我的缘故 |
[29:09] | Could have had something special. | 我们本可以成为特别的一对儿 |
[29:10] | Please. Please don’t hurt me. | 求你 别伤害我 |
[29:13] | You know, I really thought you were the one. | 我还真以为 你是我的完美情人 |
[29:22] | Please. | 求你 |
[29:24] | No, no. | 不要啊 |
[29:26] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[29:27] | Sooner or later, I’ll find her. | 我迟早能找到她 |
[29:40] | I still don’t get it. | 我还是不懂 |
[29:42] | Why all that trouble for this pile of bricks? | 为什么费那么大事拿下这里 |
[29:45] | This was never about money, Gabe. | 这不是为了钱 盖布 |
[29:47] | Not about money? | 不是为了钱 |
[29:49] | What else is there? | 还能是为什么 |
[29:50] | All kinds of things motivate people– | 人的动力有很多种 |
[29:53] | lust, ambition, envy. | 淫欲 野心 嫉妒 |
[29:56] | Okay, what motivated you? | 好吧 你的动力是什么 |
[29:59] | Why do you want this place so bad? | 你为什么这么想要这里 |
[30:01] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[30:05] | This is where I’m gonna kill Don Maroni. | 我要在这里杀了马罗尼阁下 |
[30:18] | It’s time. | 到时候了 |
[30:19] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:20] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[30:35] | Now, as soon as this door opens, an alarm will go off, | 门一打开 警报就会大作 |
[30:38] | and we will not have much time. | 我们的时间可就不多了 |
[30:39] | What about the gate? | 大门怎么办 |
[30:40] | Unlocked last night. | 昨晚已经打开了 |
[30:42] | Take these. | 拿上这个 |
[30:43] | Get the boat started as soon as you get there. | 一到船上马上启动马达 |
[30:45] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不一起来吗 |
[30:47] | I’m coming, I’ll be right back– I need to get Kelly. | 我会来 我就回来 我得去接凯利 |
[30:49] | He can barely walk. Let’s go. | 他路都走不动了 我们走吧 |
[30:51] | Call me sentimental, | 算我重感情 |
[30:52] | but I cannot leave him here. | 但我不能把他丢下 |
[30:57] | And you better not leave me. | 你们最好别丢下我 |
[31:28] | You lied to me, Fish. | 你骗了我 菲什 |
[31:32] | I warned you what would happen if you lied to me. | 我警告过你对我撒谎会有什么后果 |
[31:37] | Oh, what wonders I’m gonna make of your parts. | 我能用你的身体创造各种奇迹 |
[31:54] | See you around, Doc. | 回见了 医生 |
[31:57] | Leave him there. | 别管他了 |
[31:58] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[31:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:11] | This way. | 这边 |
[32:12] | They’re headed for the boat. | 他们去劫船了 |
[32:24] | What are you doing, man? Open up the gate. | 干什么呢 开大门啊 |
[32:26] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:27] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[32:28] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | Fish said she unlocked it. | 菲什说她给解开了啊 |
[32:33] | – That bitch. – What? | -那婊子 -怎么了 |
[32:38] | Fish. | 菲什 |
[32:39] | She set us up. | 她给我们下了套 |
[32:53] | Kelly, other side! | 凯利 副驾 |
[32:59] | You told them you couldn’t fly, didn’t you? | 你不是跟他们说你不会开飞机吗 |
[33:01] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[33:21] | The chopper. | 直升机 |
[33:25] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[33:40] | Fish! | 菲什 |
[34:01] | He abducts young, single, attractive women | 他绑架年轻漂亮的单身女人 |
[34:04] | and he keeps them sometimes for a week, | 监禁她们 有时是一周 |
[34:06] | sometimes for months. | 有时几个月 |
[34:08] | Then he dumps their bodies around Gotham. | 然后他把她们的尸体丢在哥谭各个地方 |
[34:11] | How many has he killed? | 他杀了多少人 |
[34:12] | A dozen, maybe more. | 12个 或许更多 |
[34:14] | Every time he makes a kill, | 每次他杀一个人 |
[34:15] | he leaves one of these at the crime scene. | 都在犯罪现场留下个这个 |
[34:17] | It’s his calling card. | 这是他的名片 |
[34:19] | So, who is he? | 那他是谁 |
[34:21] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[34:23] | Thinking is he’s educated, decent-looking, rich. | 理论是 他受过教育 相貌良好 有钱 |
[34:26] | But that’s just a profile. | 但这只是个侧写 |
[34:27] | Some of the guys call him The Don Juan Killer. | 有人称他为唐璜杀手 |
[34:30] | Most call him The Ogre. | 更多人喊他食人魔 |
[34:32] | So, why haven’t I heard about this guy before? | 那我怎么没听说过这人 |
[34:34] | Why hasn’t the public? | 公众也不知道 |
[34:36] | – It’s the GCPD’s… – Hey, fellas! | -这是哥谭市警局 -两位好 |
[34:39] | …dirty little secret. | 肮脏的小秘密 |
[34:41] | Only a handful of senior detectives know anything about this guy, | 只有少数高级警探知道这人的事 |
[34:44] | and they sure as hell ain’t leaking it to the press. | 而且他们绝不会向媒体透露 |
[34:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[34:47] | Because The Ogre retaliates | 因为食人魔会报复 |
[34:49] | against any cop who investigates him. | 调查他的警察 |
[34:51] | He kills the people they love. | 他杀害他们所爱的人 |
[34:54] | That’s why this lunatic hasn’t been caught yet, Jim, | 所以才没人抓住过这疯子 吉姆 |
[34:56] | because no one’s been stupid enough to investigate. | 因为没人会蠢到去调查他 |
[35:02] | Until I came along. | 直到我出现 |
[35:04] | Which makes me wonder how did you catch this? | 所以我想问你 这案子你怎么发现的 |
[35:06] | I told you a fellow officer asked me to look into it. | 我说了 一名警官拜托我调查的 |
[35:08] | Who? | 谁啊 |
[35:10] | Which one? | 哪个警官 |
[35:33] | Cat. | 小猫 |
[35:36] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[35:59] | Relax, old man. | 放松 老头子 |
[36:00] | We’re not gonna rob you. | 我们不会打劫你 |
[36:02] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干什么 |
[36:03] | Came to talk to you. | 来跟你说话 |
[36:04] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[36:05] | Never mind. | 别管 |
[36:07] | Who sent you to my house? | 谁派你去我家的 |
[36:09] | Who sent me? | 谁派我 |
[36:12] | Just go home… go on, Bruce. | 回家吧 布鲁斯 |
[36:13] | You’ll be in more trouble than you are already. | 否则你会惹上更多的麻烦 |
[36:16] | That’s my medicine! Give me that! | 那是我的药 给我 |
[36:19] | My friend just asked you a question. | 我朋友问你问题呢 |
[36:21] | I said give me that. | 我叫你给我 |
[36:23] | Or you’ll what? | 否则呢 |
[36:30] | – Don’t… – Answer the question! | -别 -回答我 |
[36:37] | I didn’t mean any harm. | 我没想伤人 |
[36:39] | I was just supposed to take some documents. | 我只是去拿文件的 |
[36:42] | But Alfred walked in… | 但阿尔弗雷德撞见我了 |
[36:46] | Is he all right? | 他没事吧 |
[36:49] | Is he? | 他没事吧 |
[36:51] | You stabbed him. | 你捅伤了他 |
[36:54] | What do you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[36:55] | I care! | 我在乎 |
[36:56] | He’s all right, isn’t he? | 他还好吧 |
[37:00] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[37:04] | Throw them out! | 丢出去 |
[37:06] | – No! – Tell me who sent you! | -不要 -告诉我谁派你来的 |
[37:10] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[37:13] | You shouldn’t be doing this, Bruce. | 你不该做这种事 布鲁斯 |
[37:16] | Only Alfie can deal with these people. | 只有阿尔弗能对付得了这些人 |
[37:19] | What people? | 什么人 |
[37:25] | There’s a woman named Mathis | 有个女人 玛希斯 |
[37:27] | and a guy called Bunderslaw. | 还有个叫邦德斯洛的男人 |
[37:28] | Sid Bunderslaw– he’s the guy I dealt with. | 希德·邦德斯洛 是他跟我打的交道 |
[37:32] | But you’ve got, you’ve got to let Alfie take care of this. | 但你得让阿尔弗处理这事 |
[37:36] | Not you, Bruce. | 你不行 布鲁斯 |
[37:37] | It’s not business for a child. | 这不是孩子能处理的事 |
[37:39] | This man Bunderslaw… | 这个邦德斯洛 |
[37:42] | what did he want? | 他想要什么 |
[37:44] | Just to know what you knew. | 只想知道你知道什么 |
[37:46] | To see how far your investigation had gone. | 看你的调查进展到什么地步了 |
[37:50] | But he was scared. | 但他害怕了 |
[37:53] | And that’s why he sent me. | 所以才派我去 |
[37:55] | Now, can I have my bag back, please? | 能把包还我了吗 |
[37:58] | Please? | 拜托 |
[38:03] | Give it back to him. | 还给他 |
[38:20] | You. | 你 |
[38:22] | You’re a sick man, Mr. Payne. | 你有病 佩恩先生 |
[38:25] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[38:27] | Don’t you patronize me. | 少教训我 |
[38:31] | I may have vices, yeah, | 我虽然有毛病 |
[38:33] | but I’m a professional. | 但我是职业杀手 |
[38:37] | You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you’re onto him? | 你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗 |
[38:41] | Because he’ll come after you. | 因为他会来找你的 |
[38:44] | And there’s nothing that you can do to stop him! | 你根本没法阻止他 |
[38:49] | You’re just silly little children. | 你就是个傻乎乎的小孩 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna tell on you. | 我会告密的 |
[39:16] | No, you won’t! | 不 你休想 |
[39:46] | It wa… it wa… it wasn’t my idea! | 不是我的主意 |
[39:48] | I swear! | 我发誓 |
[39:49] | I-I was ordered to get you to take the case. | 我得到命令骗你接下案子 |
[39:50] | Ordered by who?! | 谁命令你 |
[39:51] | Loeb! | 洛布 |
[39:54] | It was Commissioner Loeb. | 是洛布局长 |
[40:00] | He told me to tell you that… | 他叫我告诉你 |
[40:04] | I looked up to you. | 我敬仰你 |
[40:05] | That you inspired me. | 你激励了我 |
[40:07] | I mean, he-he told me to say | 他叫我说 |
[40:08] | that I wanted to help clean up Gotham. | 我想帮忙清理哥谭 |
[40:11] | And, uh, the GCPD. | 和哥谭市警局 |
[40:13] | And that this case… | 这桩案子 |
[40:16] | this case was part of that. | 就是我的一份努力 |
[40:19] | He knew you couldn’t say no. | 他知道你无法拒绝 |
[40:22] | And so you followed orders like a good soldier. | 你像个好士兵那样听从了命令 |
[40:24] | I-I didn’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[40:28] | You know what Loeb can do. | 你知道洛布有什么本事 |
[40:35] | All too well. | 非常清楚 |
[40:38] | Jim, listen! You’re still in the clear on this. | 吉姆 听我说 你还没惹上麻烦 |
[40:40] | “In the clear”? He could come after Lee! | “没惹上” 他可能会去害小莱 |
[40:42] | Only if he thinks you’re investigating him. | 如果他认为你在调查他的话 |
[40:44] | Think about it. | 想想啊 |
[40:46] | It’s not on your docket. | 这案子你还没接 |
[40:48] | There’s been no press linking you up to this case. | 也没有报道把你和案子联系起来 |
[40:49] | Hell, all you’ve done is ask some questions | 你不过就是问了些问题 |
[40:51] | so you got to drop it now! | 你现在放手就行 |
[40:53] | This is no time to be a hero. | 现在不是逞英雄的时候 |
[40:54] | If I drop it, I’m letting a serial killer go free. | 如果放手 我就放了一个连环杀手 |
[40:57] | The blood of his next victim is on my hands! | 他下个杀的人的血就在我手上 |
[40:59] | If you don’t drop it, that blood could be Lee’s. | 如果你不放手 那就可能会是小莱的血 |
[41:04] | Hi, you’ve reached Lee. | 这里是小莱 |
[41:06] | Go ahead and leave a message. | 请留言 |
[41:08] | Lee, call me as soon as you can. | 小莱 尽快给我回电话 |
[41:09] | It’s very import… | 这很重要 |
[41:18] | You! | 你 |
[41:19] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[41:20] | Excuse me! | 你说什么 |
[41:21] | You set me up! | 你给我下套 |
[41:22] | Detective, I don’t know what you think… | 警探 我不知道你以为… |
[41:24] | Don’t talk. Listen. | 别说话 听着 |
[41:25] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[41:27] | Don’t you… | 你敢… |
[41:30] | I tried to work with you. | 我也想跟你妥协 |
[41:33] | But now you crossed a line. | 但你这下越界了 |
[41:35] | You come after the one I love. | 你敢冲我爱的人下手 |
[41:39] | From here on, we’re playing my way. | 今后 我们按我的规矩来 |
[41:41] | No more games. | 不再玩游戏 |
[41:43] | No more deals. | 不再做交易 |
[41:45] | I’m gonna find The Ogre and I’m gonna put him behind bars. | 我要找到食人魔 把他关进监狱 |
[41:47] | And when I’ve done that, I’m coming after you. | 等我抓到他 我就会冲你来 |
[41:50] | I’m coming after you, commissioner. | 我要抓到你 局长 |
[41:53] | You’re done. | 你完了 |