时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | The guys call him The Ogre. | 大家喊他食人魔 |
[00:07] | He’s a serial killer. | 他是个连环杀手 |
[00:09] | Whoever did this, he’s a monster. | 不管凶手是谁 他就是个禽兽 |
[00:11] | The blood of his next victim is on my hands! | 他下个杀的人的血就在我手上 |
[00:13] | If you don’t drop it, that blood could be Lee’s. | 如果你不放手 那就可能会是小莱的血 |
[00:14] | Because The Ogre retaliates against any cop who investigates | 因为食人魔会报复调查他的警察 |
[00:18] | and kills the people they love. | 杀害他们所爱的人 |
[00:20] | The man who stabbed Alfred, he’s in Gotham. | 刺伤阿尔弗雷德的那个人 他还在哥谭 |
[00:22] | And you need my help to find him. | 你想让我帮你找他 |
[00:23] | Who sent you? | 谁派你去的 |
[00:24] | You want me to tell Bunderslaw that you’re onto him? | 你希望我去告诉邦德斯洛你发现他了吗 |
[00:48] | You look far from home. | 你似乎离家有点远啊 |
[00:51] | Get away from him. | 离他远点 |
[00:54] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[00:58] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[01:05] | Come on. | 来 |
[01:07] | Did you go back? | 你回去过吗 |
[01:08] | Yeah. The cops are there. | 回过了 警察赶到了 |
[01:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[01:14] | And? | 然后什么 |
[01:15] | What do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[01:17] | He fell out of a five-story window. He’s dead. | 他从五楼窗户掉下去的 他死了 |
[01:21] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[01:23] | He told us what we wanted. He told us about Bunderslaw. | 他跟我们说了我们想知道的事 说了邦德斯洛 |
[01:25] | You didn’t have to go and kill the guy! | 你根本没必要杀他 |
[01:26] | Yes, I did! ‘Cause the moment we’d left, | 当然有必要 因为我们一走 |
[01:27] | he was gonna go tell his boss! | 他就会通知他的老大 |
[01:29] | Who works for you, by the way. | 顺带说一句 那人还是你的公司的 |
[01:31] | He’s the one who tried to kill me, | 他就是想杀掉我的人 |
[01:33] | who tried to kill your butler… | 他还想杀掉你的管家 |
[01:36] | who probably killed your parents. | 还有可能是杀害你爸妈的凶手 |
[01:39] | I saved your life. | 我救了你一命 |
[01:42] | Besides… you wanted to do it, too. | 再说了 你也想杀了他 |
[01:45] | You just didn’t have the guts. | 只是没胆而已 |
[01:49] | – Wait…! – Just go home. | -等等 -回家吧 |
[01:51] | We still have to find out who Bunderslaw is and what he wants. | 我们还得查明谁是邦德斯洛 以及他的目的 |
[01:53] | You mean you do. | 你是说你得去查吧 |
[01:55] | You really think this is over? | 你真以为这事结束了吗 |
[01:57] | He’s gonna come after us. | 他会来追杀我们的 |
[02:00] | So what’s next? | 那接下来怎么做 |
[02:06] | His safe. | 他的保险箱 |
[02:08] | What? | 什么 |
[02:09] | Every senior executive at Wayne Enterprises | 韦恩集团的每一个高级主管 |
[02:10] | has a safe in their office. | 在办公室里都有一个保险箱 |
[02:12] | A-Any secrets Bunderslaw has, that’s where they’ll be. | 邦德斯洛的秘密肯定就藏在里面 |
[02:15] | Key or combination? | 用钥匙还是密码 |
[02:16] | Key. My dad had one. | 钥匙 我爸以前就有一把 |
[02:20] | He’ll probably keep it on him, then. | 那他可能会随身携带 |
[02:23] | Figure out a way to get me close, and I’ll steal it. | 想办法让我靠近他 我就能把钥匙偷来 |
[02:26] | Can you do that? | 行吗 |
[02:27] | I think so. | 应该行吧 |
[02:28] | And what happened tonight, | 今晚发生的事 |
[02:30] | you tell no one. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[02:33] | Not your buddy Detective Gordon, | 不能告诉戈登警探 |
[02:35] | not your butler. | 也不能告诉你的管家 |
[02:38] | No one. | 谁也不能说 |
[02:59] | Punctures on test subject are consistent with those on the victim, | 测试物品上的刺孔与被害人身上的一致 |
[03:02] | indicating the killer was right-handed. | 表明了凶手惯用右手 |
[03:07] | Yum. | 好吃 |
[03:10] | Where’s Thompkins? | 汤普金斯在哪 |
[03:11] | Detective Gordon, Dr. Thompkins said I was free | 戈登警探 汤普金斯医生说我可以随意 |
[03:13] | to use this room. She’s very nice. | 用这个房间 她人很好 |
[03:14] | She’s not like the old medical examiner. | 她和之前那位验尸官不一样 |
[03:15] | Ed, just tell me where she is. | 爱德 直接说她在哪 |
[03:18] | No riddles. | 别打谜语 |
[03:20] | Home. She went home. | 在家里 她回家了 |
[03:24] | Hope you find her. | 希望你能找到她 |
[03:46] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[03:49] | Jim, is that you? | 吉姆 是你吗 |
[04:27] | You’re lucky I don’t skin you. | 我不剥你皮算你走运 |
[04:32] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[04:44] | – I… slow down. – Lee, please. | -慢点说 -小莱 我没事 |
[04:46] | Start over. | 从头再说一次 |
[04:47] | This case you caught, the dead woman, | 你接手的这件案子 这个死去的女人 |
[04:49] | she was murdered by a serial killer? | 是被连环杀手所杀吗 |
[04:51] | Yes. Who’s killed a dozen women, maybe more. | 没错 他杀了十几个女人 可能更多 |
[04:54] | And Loeb gave you this on purpose? | 洛布是故意把这案子交给你的吗 |
[04:56] | He wants to hurt me. | 他想伤害我 |
[04:59] | And how am I in danger? | 那我怎么会有危险 |
[05:01] | He murders the loved ones of any cop | 他会杀掉调查他的警察 |
[05:04] | who investigates him. | 心爱的人 |
[05:05] | It’s how he’s been able to get away with it so far. | 迄今为止 他就是这样逃脱制裁的 |
[05:08] | Anyone who comes after him, | 所有追查他的人 |
[05:09] | he’s killed someone they love | 都会被他杀掉心爱的人 |
[05:10] | and the investigation’s been buried. | 调查也就不了了之了 |
[05:14] | Bullock knows a cop– | 布洛克认识的一个警察 |
[05:16] | came home and found his wife. | 回到家时 发现自己的妻子 |
[05:18] | Her throat had been cut. | 被割喉了 |
[05:25] | That’s why Loeb gave me the case. | 所以洛布把这案子交给我 |
[05:27] | Either I give up, like everyone else… | 要么我像其他人一样放弃调查 |
[05:30] | and live, knowing I let a killer go free… | 带着放走凶手的愧疚活着 |
[05:33] | or I keep on, | 要么我继续调查 |
[05:35] | and someone I love is killed. | 而我心爱的人将遭毒手 |
[05:41] | You’re not giving up, are you? | 你是不会放弃的 是吗 |
[05:43] | I can’t. | 我不能放弃 |
[05:46] | That’s why I need you to get out of Gotham right now. | 所以你得马上离开哥谭 |
[05:49] | Tonight. | 今晚就走 |
[05:51] | No. | 不行 |
[05:54] | You want to protect me? Find him. | 你想保护我吗 那就把他找出来 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna stay here and do my job. | 我会留在这里 继续工作 |
[06:05] | But I do like that you think of me as a loved one. | 但是我很高兴你把我当做是心爱的人 |
[06:10] | I do. | 我的确 |
[06:15] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[06:17] | And it only took a serial killer to get you to say that. | 只有连环杀手才让你说出了这句话 |
[06:26] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[07:03] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[07:05] | Home sweet, you know. | 温馨的家 |
[07:09] | This is a great space. | 这地方很不错 |
[07:12] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 |
[07:16] | Sort of a roommate. | 算是我的室友吧 |
[07:18] | She comes and goes. | 她不总在这儿住 |
[07:23] | Wayne Enterprises Charity Ball. | 韦恩集团慈善舞会 |
[07:26] | Didn’t you know I’m a member of society? | 你不知道我是个名媛吗 |
[07:28] | I go every year. | 我每年都去 |
[07:29] | Get my picture taken in a pretty dress. | 穿着漂亮的裙子拍些美照 |
[07:34] | Smile. | 摆上笑容 |
[07:49] | Aren’t you scared of my being here? | 我在这儿 你不担心吗 |
[07:52] | Should I be? | 我该担心吗 |
[07:54] | Are you dangerous? | 你是危险人物吗 |
[07:56] | I don’t know — is your boyfriend gonna come home? | 不好说 你男友会回来吗 |
[08:00] | I never said I had a boyfriend. | 我没说过我有男友啊 |
[08:11] | I assumed a woman as beautiful as you… | 你这么美丽 我以为… |
[08:13] | You assumed I had a boyfriend | 你以为我一定有男友 |
[08:15] | and you assumed I would be the kind of woman | 而且你还以为我是那种 |
[08:17] | who would cheat on him. | 会背叛他的女人 |
[08:19] | Well, I’m not. | 我不是 |
[08:20] | And I don’t have a boyfriend. | 而且我也没男友 |
[08:24] | And if a bus hit me tomorrow, | 就算我明天被车撞死 |
[08:26] | no one would care. | 也不会有人在意 |
[08:32] | That change things? | 你改主意了吗 |
[08:34] | Yes, actually, it does. | 事实上 确实 |
[08:35] | Make it more illicit? | 因为那样会更刺激吗 |
[08:37] | Or would there be less chance of us getting attached– | 还是那样我们更不容易建立感情 |
[08:39] | one night and done. | 一夜风流 再不相见 |
[08:41] | Only that would happen anyway. | 不过本来也会如此 |
[08:42] | Because once you saw the real me, | 因为一旦你看清了真实的我 |
[08:45] | you would run screaming, like everyone else. | 就会尖叫着逃跑 和其他人一样 |
[08:50] | I have to say, you’re not who I imagined you’d be. | 我得说 你和我想象的很不一样 |
[08:54] | Surprise. | 惊喜吧 |
[08:57] | You can let yourself out. | 自己走吧 不送了 |
[09:01] | *Love, love* | *爱情 爱情* |
[09:04] | *Love…* | *爱情* |
[09:07] | *Love, love* | *爱情 爱情* |
[09:10] | *Love…* | *爱情* |
[09:12] | But you promised to dance with me. | 你可是答应和我跳支舞的 |
[09:15] | And I will. | 我会的 |
[09:17] | But first I have to finish with that gentleman. | 等我先和那位先生谈完公事 |
[09:20] | Who knew running a nightclub was so much work? | 谁知道开个夜店也这么忙呢 |
[09:25] | My poor darling. | 我可怜的小宝贝 |
[09:34] | As I was saying, | 如我所说 |
[09:36] | you and your crew are the best gun and knife men in the city. | 你和你的手下是这里最棒的杀手 |
[09:40] | Your hit on Councilman Klein– | 你们刺杀了克莱因议员 |
[09:43] | a thing of beauty. | 真是杰作 |
[09:44] | – And I’m a fan, so… – Cheers. | -我很崇拜你们 -谢谢 |
[09:47] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[09:49] | For you to help me kill Don Maroni | 想让你为我刺杀马罗尼阁下 |
[09:50] | and all of his lieutenants. | 和他所有的副手 |
[09:53] | You’re having a laugh. | 你搞笑吧 |
[09:55] | I’m fairly certain I’m not. | 我很认真 |
[09:58] | And Falcone’s good with this? | 法尔科内也同意了 |
[10:00] | He will be. | 他会同意的 |
[10:01] | When it’s done. | 等生米煮成熟饭以后 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 我谢你了 |
[10:04] | No, thank you. | 但还是算了 |
[10:05] | So you like being number two. | 那么你是喜欢排第二喽 |
[10:09] | Falcone gives Victor Zsasz first dibs on every new contract. | 维克多·萨斯在法尔科内那儿总有优先权 |
[10:13] | You bring him the bullet-riddled corpse of his enemy | 你把他宿敌的尸首带去 |
[10:16] | and all of that will change. | 就能翻身 |
[10:19] | This is your chance to move up. | 这是你晋升的机会啊 |
[10:25] | You’re a mad fella, aren’t ya? | 你确实是个疯子 |
[10:28] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[10:30] | Come by the bar tomorrow. | 明天来酒吧 |
[10:32] | We’ll talk details. | 我们商量一下细节 |
[10:40] | What’s this about, Harvey? | 找我什么事 哈维 |
[10:42] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[10:43] | This is my partner Jim Gordon. | 这是我搭档吉姆·戈登 |
[10:45] | Detective. | 警探 |
[10:46] | Eight years ago, you investigated the murder | 八年前你调查过一宗凶杀案 |
[10:49] | of a woman named Julie Kemble. | 死者叫朱莉·肯布尔 |
[10:51] | – That was a long time ago. – It was the Ogre. | -那是很久以前了 -是食人魔干的 |
[10:54] | Julie Kemble was his first victim. | 朱莉·肯布尔是他第一个杀的人 |
[10:56] | But you dropped the investigation, | 但你放弃了调查 |
[10:57] | and because of that, | 就因为如此 |
[10:58] | 11 more women have been murdered. | 后来又有11位女性被杀 |
[11:00] | Seriously, guys, you know… | 说真的 两位 |
[11:02] | Stop. | 够了 |
[11:03] | We also know the Ogre | 我们也知道食人魔 |
[11:05] | kills the loved ones of the cops that hunt him down. | 会杀害追查他的警察的心爱之人 |
[11:09] | That pattern started with you. | 这也是从你开始的 |
[11:12] | We think you found something that spooked him. | 我们认为你是发现了令他害怕的东西 |
[11:15] | Your notes from the investigation. | 这是你调查的笔记 |
[11:18] | The last page, | 最后一页 |
[11:19] | something’s been scratched out. | 有字被抹掉了 |
[11:21] | I want to know what. | 我想知道内容 |
[11:25] | He killed my wife. | 他杀了我妻子 |
[11:27] | I still got a daughter, Harvey. | 但我还有个女儿 哈维 |
[11:31] | Beth Tudor. | 贝丝·都铎 |
[11:33] | Katherine Wood. | 凯瑟琳·伍德 |
[11:35] | Jessica Parker. | 杰西卡·帕克 |
[11:37] | 11 women. | 11位女性 |
[11:42] | Each one was someone’s daughter. | 每个都是别人的女儿 |
[11:44] | It has to stop. | 不能继续下去了 |
[11:47] | Yeah. I was doing background on the dead girl. | 好吧 我当时正在调查死者的背景 |
[11:50] | Someone told me she was a nurse | 有人跟我说她是上城区 |
[11:52] | for a private medical clinic uptown. | 一家私人诊所的护士 |
[11:54] | It was on Grant and 80th. | 在格兰特和80街街口 |
[11:56] | Some cosmetic place. | 好像是整容的 |
[11:58] | We’ll put cops on your daughter until this is done. | 这事结束之前我们会安排警察保护你女儿 |
[12:24] | So you forgive me? | 那你原谅我了 |
[12:28] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[12:33] | How’s it hanging, Riddle Man? | 还好吗 谜语哥 |
[12:34] | Uh, it’s hanging… | 我还 |
[12:38] | fine. | 好 |
[12:42] | Mr. Nygma, | 尼格玛先生 |
[12:44] | did you need something? | 有事吗 |
[12:46] | Yes. Uh… | 是的 |
[12:48] | Detective Gordon wanted me to go through the forensic evidence | 戈登警探让我检查一遍这几桩旧案的 |
[12:50] | of these old murders. | 法医证据 |
[12:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:53] | Are those bruises? | 那是瘀伤吗 |
[12:56] | Did Officer Dougherty do that? | 是多尔蒂警官弄的吗 |
[12:58] | Um, he was… upset, and he didn’t mean to. | 他当时生气了 他不是故意的 |
[13:00] | I-I said some things I shouldn’t have, and… | 是我说话过分了 |
[13:02] | Miss Kringle, this is not right. | 柯林格小姐 这样不对 |
[13:03] | He can’t just… | 他不能 |
[13:04] | Mr. Nygma, | 尼格玛先生 |
[13:06] | it is none of your concern. | 这不关你的事 |
[13:10] | Now, I-I need to get started on these files, so… | 我得开始找卷宗了 |
[13:35] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:37] | Should you be up? | 能起来了吗 |
[13:38] | Oh, thank you, Master Bruce. I feel… | 谢谢 布鲁斯少爷 我感觉… |
[13:40] | I feel much better. | 好多了 |
[13:42] | Can I get you anything? | 需要点什么吗 |
[13:43] | Yes, actually. | 其实 需要 |
[13:45] | I’ve decided to attend the Wayne Enterprises Charity Ball tonight. | 我要出席今晚的韦恩集团慈善舞会 |
[13:49] | All the senior management will be there, | 所有的高层都会参加 |
[13:50] | and I think people should see | 我觉得应该让人们知道 |
[13:51] | that a Wayne is still at the head of the company. | 公司依然在韦恩家族的领导下 |
[13:53] | I shall set your tux out for you. | 那我帮你准备套礼服 |
[13:56] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:57] | Yes, Master Bruce. | 什么事 布鲁斯少爷 |
[14:03] | Wh-When you were in the army… | 你参军那会儿 |
[14:05] | you had to kill people, right? | 有时得杀人 对吗 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:10] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[14:12] | And it was necessary? | 都是不得不做吗 |
[14:14] | Oh, I see– so you overheard the conversation | 我明白了 你听到了我和雷吉 |
[14:17] | that Reggie and I had that was best left unsaid. | 说的一些不该说的话 |
[14:19] | But in answer to your question, yes. | 不过对于你的问题 是的 |
[14:22] | Yes, it was necessary. | 不得不做 |
[14:26] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪一下 |
[14:26] | I better go and find my good cufflinks, | 我得去找枚好袖扣了 |
[14:28] | if we’re stepping out. | 晚上还要出门呢 |
[14:30] | No, but, uh, you’re-you’re still recovering. | 不用了 你还在恢复期呢 |
[14:33] | What, I’m supposed to let you walk into that nest | 那我就放心让你一个人 |
[14:34] | of vipers on your tod? | 入虎穴吗 |
[14:36] | There’ll be hundreds of people there, Alfred. | 晚会上有上百人呢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[14:38] | I won’t be in any danger. | 我不会有危险的 |
[14:40] | So you say. But you’re not gonna go alone. | 话这么说 但我不会让你一个人去的 |
[14:42] | I won’t be alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[14:46] | I’ve invited Selina Kyle. | 我邀请了塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[14:48] | Selina Kyle? | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[14:50] | To the Wayne Enterprises Ball? | 去参加韦恩集团的舞会吗 |
[14:54] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[14:56] | What do you see? | 明白什么了 |
[14:57] | Nothing. I mean, you know… I mean, you’re… | 没什么 我的意思是… |
[15:00] | a healthy young lad and she’s a very pretty young girl | 你是个健康的小伙子 她是个漂亮的小姑娘 |
[15:02] | with a penchant of wearing, well, a little too much leather. | 而且特别喜欢穿皮衣 |
[15:04] | Alfred, it’s not like that. | 阿尔弗雷德 不是那样的 |
[15:06] | Then what’s it like? | 那是什么 |
[15:09] | Well… | 那… |
[15:11] | well, what if it is, huh? | 是又怎么样 |
[15:12] | What’s wrong with that? | 有什么问题吗 |
[15:15] | Absolutely nothing. | 完全没有 |
[15:18] | So, I will wait in the car outside, | 那我就在外面车里等你 |
[15:20] | so you don’t feel my watchful eye, | 你也不会觉得被人盯着了 |
[15:23] | but I will be close by, if there needs be. | 但我不会走远的 有需要随时叫我 |
[15:27] | That is the deal. | 就这样 |
[15:29] | Fine. | 好 |
[15:31] | Could you call around and send | 你能不能让人 |
[15:32] | some dresses and shoes to where she’s staying? | 送礼服和鞋去给她 |
[15:36] | This is the address. | 这是地址 |
[15:39] | It’s a charity ball, Alfred. | 就是个慈善舞会 阿尔弗雷德 |
[15:42] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[15:52] | Freaky, huh? | 怪瘆人的 是吧 |
[15:55] | You wonder how they recognize themselves after. | 他们整得连自己都不认识了吧 |
[15:59] | Doc Thompkins is fine. | 汤普金斯医生没事啦 |
[16:01] | No one’s gonna touch her at the precinct. Relax. | 没人敢在警局动她 放松 |
[16:03] | You do understand it’s because of me that she’s in danger. | 你该明白 她身处险境都是因为我 |
[16:06] | Anything that happens is my fault. | 要是出了什么事 那都是我的错 |
[16:08] | You can’t hold yourself responsible | 变态狂犯下的罪 |
[16:09] | for the actions of a psychopath. | 你别自己揽着 |
[16:12] | Sure, I can. | 当然怪我 |
[16:13] | Detectives… I’m Dr. Cushman. | 两位警探 我是库什曼医生 |
[16:16] | How can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[16:17] | We’re looking into the murder | 我们在调查一名 |
[16:19] | of a woman named Julie Kemble. | 叫朱莉·肯布尔的女子的凶杀案 |
[16:21] | She worked here about eight years ago. | 八年前她在这里上班 |
[16:22] | Of course. Terrible thing. | 我知道 太可怕了 |
[16:24] | Julie was a talented nurse. | 朱莉是名非常出色的护士 |
[16:27] | But she’d only just started here when it happened. | 但当时 她才入职没多久 |
[16:29] | She’d been recommended by one of our patients. | 推荐她的是我们这儿的一名患者 |
[16:32] | The patient’s name? | 那名患者是谁 |
[16:33] | Well, I’m afraid I can’t give you that. | 抱歉 恐怕不能告诉你们 |
[16:35] | Confidentiality. | 我们有保密协议的 |
[16:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:38] | You’re gonna make us get a warrant? | 你真要逼我们申请搜查证吗 |
[16:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:42] | “I specialize in fake boobs, but I got ethics. | 我专门给人做假咪咪 但我这人有道德 |
[16:44] | I need a warrant.” | 我得看到搜查证 |
[16:45] | We’ll talk to Judge Harkness. I’m sure… | 我们去找哈克尼斯法官 相信… |
[16:51] | That car was in front of the precinct. | 那车在警局门口就出现过 |
[16:55] | Jim, wait up. | 吉姆 等等 |
[17:15] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[17:16] | It was him. | 是他 |
[17:17] | You saw his face? | 你看见他的长相了吗 |
[17:18] | No. I should’ve been looking for a tail. | 没 我应该留意是否有人跟梢的 |
[17:20] | It’s obvious he tracks our investigations. | 他显然在追踪我们的调查 |
[17:22] | Called in a description of the car and a partial plate, | 已经通报了车的样子和部分牌照 |
[17:25] | but I’m not too hopeful. | 但可能作用不大 |
[17:26] | So what’s the next move? | 那下一步呢 |
[17:27] | Gordon, you got a call. | 戈登 有你电话 |
[17:29] | Says it’s urgent. | 说很紧急 |
[17:36] | Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[17:37] | Detective. | 警探 |
[17:37] | I didn’t get a chance to say hello properly in the alley. | 刚刚在巷子里我还没来及跟你好好打招呼呢 |
[17:40] | – Listen to me… – Don’t bother tracing this. I won’t be long. | -听着… -别想追踪号码了 我就说完 |
[17:43] | I’m giving you one chance to turn yourself in. | 我就给你一次自首的机会 |
[17:45] | You make me come after you, and I will put you down. | 一旦我去抓你 你就没好果子了 |
[17:49] | Something tells me you’ve begun to buy your own press, Detective. | 我怎么觉得你相信了报纸对你的吹捧 警探 |
[17:53] | The hero cop who’s gonna clean up Gotham. | 英雄警探 肃清哥谭 |
[17:55] | The rising star of the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局崛起的新星 |
[17:58] | I’ll stop you, that’s for damn sure. | 我会阻止你的 我发誓 |
[18:00] | No, Detective, you won’t. | 不 警探 你不会的 |
[18:01] | But keep on your present course, | 你要是还不放手 |
[18:02] | and I will kill someone you love. | 我就杀死你心爱的人 |
[18:04] | This is your only warning. | 这是我对你唯一的警告 |
[18:10] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[18:12] | Tell me that wasn’t him. | 告诉我那不是他 |
[18:17] | He’s used to intimidating cops. | 他一直恐吓警察 |
[18:20] | We have to show him we’re not afraid. | 我们得让他知道我们不怕他 |
[18:22] | And how do we do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[18:27] | You’re okay with this? You’re sure? | 你不介意吗 你确定 |
[18:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:30] | It’s the right thing to do. | 这是应该做的 |
[18:41] | I called you here today… | 我今天叫你们来 |
[18:44] | because the people of Gotham deserve to know | 是因为哥谭市人民有权知道 |
[18:46] | that there’s a serial killer in their midst. | 有个连环杀手生活在他们之中 |
[18:49] | For years, he’s killed with impunity, | 多年来 他肆意杀人 |
[18:52] | aided by a culture of silence and fear among the police. | 警察的沉默和恐惧助长了他的气焰 |
[18:56] | That ends now. | 现在要结束了 |
[18:58] | We’ll be providing the names and photos of all of the victims. | 我们会提供所有被害人的名字和照片 |
[19:02] | Please call with any information. | 请致电提供线索 |
[19:04] | And to the man who committed these horrific crimes, | 而对于那个犯下了这些可怕罪行的人 |
[19:07] | your days of hiding are over. | 你躲藏的日子结束了 |
[19:10] | I’m coming after you. | 我要追捕你 |
[19:13] | And I’m not gonna stop. | 我绝不会罢手 |
[19:27] | What are those for? | 这都是干吗的 |
[19:28] | The Wayne Charity Ball. | 韦恩慈善舞会 |
[19:30] | It’s boring but good for the gallery’s business. | 挺无聊的 但是对画廊生意有好处 |
[19:34] | Well, I’ll probably see you there. | 那我们在那里见了 |
[19:37] | What? | 什么 |
[19:38] | I’m going with Bruce Wayne. | 我要和布鲁斯·韦恩一起去 |
[19:41] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么 |
[19:43] | Delivery for Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔的快递 |
[19:45] | Uh, over there. | 放那里 |
[19:52] | Thank you. Enjoy. | 谢谢 请用 |
[19:59] | Am I really supposed to wear these? | 我真的要穿这个吗 |
[20:02] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:03] | we have a lot of work to do. | 咱们有很多活儿要干 |
[20:11] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[20:12] | That was the doctor. | 是那个医生 |
[20:14] | Harkness sent over the warrant. | 哈克尼斯送去了搜查令 |
[20:15] | The dead girl came to the clinic | 被杀女孩是一位 |
[20:16] | by way of a Miss Constance van Groot. | 康斯坦丝·范·格鲁特女士推荐去的 |
[20:19] | Van Groot– that’s one of Gotham’s oldest families. | 范·格鲁特 哥谭最高古老的家族之一 |
[20:22] | – Shipping. – Yeah. | -做航运的 -没错 |
[20:23] | We thought the Ogre might be rich. | 我们认为食人魔是富家子弟 |
[20:24] | Could be the old lady had a son. | 也许那老妇人有个儿子 |
[20:26] | You got an address? | 你搞到地址了吗 |
[20:27] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[20:34] | Well, Butch, Connor and his crew are on board. | 布奇 康纳和他的人同意了 |
[20:37] | They hate Maroni even more than I… | 他们比我还恨马罗尼 |
[20:38] | Shut up. Maroni and his crew are here. | 闭嘴 马罗尼和他的人来了 |
[20:42] | I couldn’t turn ’em away. | 我没法赶走他们 |
[20:43] | – No, of course. No matter. – No. | -不 当然 没事 -不是 |
[20:45] | She was already here. | 她当时已经到了 |
[20:46] | Is that my buddy Oswald? | 那不是我好兄弟奥斯瓦尔德吗 |
[20:49] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:50] | Oh, Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[20:58] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[21:01] | Mother, what are you doing? | 母亲 你在干什么 |
[21:03] | I’m having a drink with Mr. Mar… | 我在喝酒 和这位马… |
[21:06] | I told you– Sal. | 我说了 叫我萨尔 |
[21:10] | With Sal. | 和萨尔 |
[21:12] | But we shouldn’t impose any longer… | 我们还是别再叨扰… |
[21:15] | No, you’re not taking my Gertrud. | 不行 你休想带走我的格特鲁德 |
[21:18] | Oh, his Gertrud. | 他的格特鲁德 |
[21:21] | Sit. Join us. | 坐吧 一起喝点 |
[21:23] | Oswald, sit. | 奥斯瓦尔德 坐吧 |
[21:26] | Sit, Oswald. | 坐下 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[21:33] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:35] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[21:36] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[21:38] | Selina never said you’re who she’s staying with. | 塞琳娜没提过她和你一起住 |
[21:41] | Detective Gordon spoke of you. | 戈登警探提到过你 |
[21:43] | Well, Selina can be a little guarded. | 塞琳娜有时候戒心很强 |
[21:46] | Yes, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[21:47] | Stop talking about me. | 别再议论我了 |
[21:55] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[21:59] | You look very nice. | 你看起来很漂亮 |
[22:01] | The shoes hurt. | 这鞋真疼 |
[22:04] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[22:05] | Look for me at the ball. | 到舞会上找我 |
[22:07] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[22:13] | Think she’s here? | 你觉得她在这儿吗 |
[22:18] | Miss Van Groot! | 范·格鲁特女士 |
[22:21] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[22:24] | I need to say this is not exactly legal. | 我得说 这不太合法 |
[22:26] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[22:34] | Over here. | 这边 |
[22:48] | He’s good. | 他没事 |
[22:49] | Call it in. I’m gonna go check the rest of the house. | 叫支援 我去搜查房子其它地方 |
[23:02] | He told me… | 他告诉我了… |
[23:04] | but I was too slow. | 但是我太慢了 |
[23:10] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:17] | Miss Van Groot? | 范·格鲁特女士 |
[23:20] | I’m a police officer. | 我是一名警官 |
[23:25] | Miss Van Groot? | 范·格鲁特女士 |
[23:45] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[23:48] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[23:54] | Jim Gordon, | 吉姆·戈登 |
[23:56] | Constance Van Groot. | 这位是康斯坦丝·范·格鲁特 |
[24:27] | Everyone’s staring at us. | 所有人都在盯着我们 |
[24:30] | Well, I am Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩嘛 |
[24:34] | Well, I am. | 我就是嘛 |
[24:36] | Anyway, I don’t see Bunderslaw anywhere. | 话说 我没看到邦德斯洛 |
[24:39] | He’s probably not coming. | 也许他不会来了 |
[24:41] | But he’s on the guest list. | 但是他在宾客名单上 |
[24:43] | Just keep dancing. | 继续跳舞就是了 |
[24:46] | And smile, maybe? | 或许可以笑一笑 |
[24:50] | Name’s Jacob Skolimski. | 名叫雅各布·斯科林斯基 |
[24:52] | He’s not talking, but near as we can tell | 他什么都不说 不过我们知道 |
[24:54] | he was the old lady’s butler. | 他曾是老妇人的管家 |
[24:55] | And you’re thinking the Ogre’s this guy’s son, | 你觉得食人魔是这人的儿子 |
[24:57] | not the dead woman’s? | 而不是死掉的女人的吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah, yeah. Coroner said the old bird’s been dead for years. | 是的 验尸官说老妇人死了好多年了 |
[25:01] | My guess, Ogre killed her, daddy pretends she’s still alive, | 我猜 食人魔杀了她 爸爸假装她还活着 |
[25:04] | so crazy serial killer son can keep living off her money. | 这样疯子连环杀手儿子可以继续花她的钱 |
[25:07] | He tried to kill himself. | 他企图自杀 |
[25:08] | He knew you were closing in. | 他知道你们要找到他了 |
[25:10] | – He has to be in contact with his son. – Yeah. | -他肯定是跟儿子有联络的 -是啊 |
[25:12] | Listen, Gordon’s running pretty hot on this one, Cap. | 戈登对这事很在意 警监 |
[25:14] | Can you blame him? | 能怪他吗 |
[25:15] | Thinks Thompkins is the next victim. | 他认为汤普金斯会是下个目标 |
[25:17] | Still, watch him. | 不管怎样 盯着他点 |
[25:20] | Alvarez called. | 阿尔瓦雷斯打来了 |
[25:22] | Nothing on the son in the system. | 系统里查不到他儿子的资料 |
[25:24] | We have to make him talk. | 得撬开他的嘴 |
[25:27] | Make this simple. | 别折腾了 |
[25:28] | Give us your son’s name and address. | 说出你儿子的名字和住址 |
[25:30] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[25:32] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[25:36] | Only because you don’t know me. | 那是因为你不了解我 |
[25:39] | Listen, I get wanting to protect your son, | 听着 我理解你想保护儿子 |
[25:41] | but how many more women is he gonna have to kill | 但还要等他杀掉多少女人 |
[25:43] | before you realize he needs to be locked up? | 你才会明白 他该被关起来 |
[25:46] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:47] | Don’t play dumb with me. You were hiding | 别跟我装傻 你在楼上 |
[25:49] | a rotting corpse upstairs for years, | 藏一具烂尸体藏了那么多年 |
[25:52] | but no, no, my son’s an angel, | 还非要坚持你儿子是天使吗 |
[25:54] | he didn’t murder close to | 还非要说他没杀 |
[25:55] | a dozen women that we know of. | 近12个女人吗 这还是我们知道的 |
[25:57] | My son– | 我儿子 |
[25:58] | he made one mistake. | 他犯了一个错误 |
[26:00] | One. | 就一个 |
[26:01] | Anything else is lies. | 其他的都是谎言 |
[26:06] | So tell us the truth. | 那说实情听听 |
[26:14] | Selina, what happened last night– | 塞琳娜 昨晚的事 |
[26:17] | that can never happen again. | 那绝不能再发生了 |
[26:18] | I told you I didn’t have a choice. | 我说了 我当时别无选择 |
[26:19] | I don’t accept that. | 这我不接受 |
[26:23] | I knew you wouldn’t be able to handle it. | 我就知道你会受不了 |
[26:26] | You’re right. I did want to kill him. | 你说得对 我当时是想杀他 |
[26:28] | Keep your voice down. | 小点声 |
[26:32] | But there’s a line, Selina. | 但有道界线 塞琳娜 |
[26:33] | And you can say I don’t have guts, but the fact is | 你可以说我是胆小 但事实就是 |
[26:35] | I will never cross it. | 我绝不会跨过那道线 |
[26:37] | I guess that’s where we’re different, then. | 那这就是我们的不同了 |
[26:40] | ‘Cause if I had to do it again, I would. | 因为如果我还要再做一次 我也会做的 |
[26:43] | And it wouldn’t bother me one bit. | 而且我丝毫不会介意 |
[26:54] | That’s Bunderslaw. | 那是邦德斯洛 |
[27:08] | Riddle Man. | 谜语哥 |
[27:09] | Officer Dougherty, a word. | 多尔蒂警官 能说句话吗 |
[27:19] | I can start a war or end one. | 我可以挑起或终结战争 |
[27:22] | I can give you the strength of heroes | 我可以给你力量 让你成为英雄 |
[27:24] | or leave you powerless. | 也可以让你无力 |
[27:25] | I might be snared with a glance, | 只要一瞥 就能诱走我 |
[27:27] | but no force can compel me to stay. | 但却没什么能逼我驻留 |
[27:31] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[27:33] | Got me. | 猜不到 |
[27:34] | Love. | 是爱 |
[27:36] | Miss Kringle has given hers to you. | 柯林格小姐给了你她的爱 |
[27:38] | And in return, you hurt her. | 而你却回以伤害 |
[27:41] | I saw the bruises. | 我看到了她的伤痕 |
[27:43] | And? | 怎么了 |
[27:45] | And you cannot do that. | 你不能那么做 |
[27:47] | The next time you do that, I’ll… | 你下次再这样 我就… |
[27:50] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[27:50] | You’ll give yourself a girly fit. | 别抽过去了 |
[27:52] | Have you ever been with a woman? | 你跟女人处过吗 |
[27:57] | Didn’t think so. | 我猜就是 |
[28:00] | They need a firm hand. | 她们就需要管教 |
[28:03] | That goes double for Kringle. | 尤其是柯林格 |
[28:05] | Girl’s got a tongue. | 那丫头嘴巴挺厉害 |
[28:07] | I won’t let you hurt her. | 我不会允许你伤害她的 |
[28:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:16] | What are you gonna do? | 你能怎么样 |
[28:23] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜到了 |
[28:27] | Later, Riddle Man. | 回见了 谜语哥 |
[28:40] | Care to dance? | 愿意跳支舞吗 |
[28:45] | – You. – Me. | -你啊 -是啊 |
[28:48] | It was not a place for a boy to grow up. | 小孩子不该在这种地方长大 |
[28:51] | Miss van Groot kept herself sealed off from the world, | 范·格鲁特女士过着与世隔绝的生活 |
[28:54] | but she doted on my son. | 但她十分宠爱我儿子 |
[28:57] | Treated him as her own. | 视如己出 |
[28:59] | Still, I… | 但是 |
[29:00] | I didn’t realize how deep it went. | 我并不知道他们的感情多深 |
[29:02] | This kid’s own mom was out of the picture, | 这孩子的亲生母亲不在身边 |
[29:04] | so it seems he started thinking | 所以他开始认为 |
[29:06] | he was this van Groot woman’s secret son. | 他其实是这位范·格鲁特女士的私生子 |
[29:08] | I tried to tell him it wasn’t true, | 我想跟他解释事情不是那样的 |
[29:10] | but he had built this fantasy, and… | 但他构造了一个幻想 |
[29:13] | Miss van Groot led him on. | 范·格鲁特女士也怂恿了这种想法 |
[29:15] | She was deranged. | 她是个疯女人 |
[29:17] | Cruel, even. | 甚至很残忍 |
[29:18] | So, about ten years ago, he confronts her, | 于是大概十年前 他找她对质 |
[29:20] | he demands that she acknowledge him, | 要求她认他 |
[29:22] | give him her last name, put him in the will. | 让他用她的姓氏 把他写进遗嘱 |
[29:25] | She laughs at him, | 她嘲笑了他 |
[29:26] | said it was all just a big joke. | 说那都是个玩笑 |
[29:28] | So he kills her. | 于是他就杀了她 |
[29:30] | His dad feels guilty, helps him cover it up. | 他父亲觉得愧疚 就帮他掩盖 |
[29:32] | So the old woman rejects him, | 老妇人拒绝了他 |
[29:34] | he kills her– bang, you got a serial killer | 他就杀了她 从此成了连环杀手 |
[29:36] | with a “mommy didn’t love me” complex. | 一心纠结于母亲的拒绝 |
[29:38] | But there’s a wrinkle. | 但还有个转折 |
[29:39] | I don’t know where my son is. | 我不知道我儿子在哪 |
[29:42] | He called me today, told me the police would be coming. | 他今天打给了我 说警察会找上门 |
[29:45] | But I haven’t seen him | 但自从他杀了 |
[29:47] | since the day he killed Miss van Groot. | 范·格鲁特女士 我就再没见过他了 |
[29:50] | My son is not a bad man. | 我儿子不是个坏人 |
[29:56] | Your son has been seducing and killing women | 你儿子这十年来一直在勾引 |
[29:58] | for almost a decade. | 并杀害女人 |
[30:05] | Why is he laughing? | 他笑什么 |
[30:06] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[30:08] | seducing women? | 勾引女人 |
[30:10] | Oh, let me show you my son– two pictures. | 我给你看看我儿子吧 两张照片 |
[30:13] | It’s all I managed to save. | 我就保存下这点 |
[30:15] | You’ve heard “a face only a mother could love”? | 听说过”只有亲娘才会爱的脸”吗 |
[30:19] | Well… his mother couldn’t. | 他的亲娘却不爱他 |
[30:22] | She left us after he was born. | 他一出生她就抛下了我们 |
[30:24] | Oh, yes… my son, the seducer. | 是啊 我儿子 还引诱女人呢 |
[30:35] | Now you can see why it makes sense | 所以也怪不得 |
[30:36] | he scratched his face out of those pictures. | 他把照片里的自己都刮掉了 |
[30:38] | But that means this can’t be the Ogre. | 但这样他就不可能是食人魔了 |
[30:40] | We’re chasing the wrong guy. | 我们找错人了 |
[30:42] | Jim had an idea. | 吉姆有个想法 |
[30:43] | Judge Harkness’s warrant was very specific. | 哈克尼斯法官签的搜查证内容很具体 |
[30:45] | I don’t have to say anything. | 我什么都不用说 |
[30:47] | Then nod. | 那就点头 |
[30:48] | Did you operate on this man? | 你是否给此人做过手术 |
[30:51] | I need to know what he looks like now. | 我需要知道他如今的模样 |
[30:53] | Or the next woman he kills will be on your head. | 否则他下一个杀的女人就怪你了 |
[31:16] | Never, never, | 他从来 |
[31:17] | would he play with the other children. | 不肯跟其他孩子玩 |
[31:21] | You know, even then, | 就是那时候 |
[31:23] | he was too good for them. | 他也是鹤立鸡群 |
[31:25] | And now, he is a respectable man of business– | 如今 他是令人尊敬的商人 |
[31:30] | my Oswald. | 我的奥斯瓦尔德 |
[31:32] | Well… | 嗯 |
[31:34] | this has been a delight. | 今晚真是愉快 |
[31:35] | But it’s late. | 但已经很晚了 |
[31:37] | One thing… | 有件事 |
[31:39] | Gertrud, my love. | 格特鲁德 亲爱的 |
[31:41] | A question that’s been bothering me. | 有个问题一直在困扰我 |
[31:43] | Oh, no. Oh… no, no. | 不不 真糟糕 |
[31:46] | Is this an act? | 你是在演戏吗 |
[31:51] | Are you pretending that he’s just a nightclub owner? | 你是在假装他只是个夜店老板吗 |
[31:55] | Or are you really that stupid? | 还是说你真就那么傻 |
[31:57] | Stop! | 住口 |
[31:58] | I don’t understand. I… | 我不明白 |
[32:01] | – Your son… – Don Maroni, I am warning you! | -你儿子 -马罗尼阁下 我警告你 |
[32:03] | is a cold-blooded psychopath. | 是个冷血疯子 |
[32:05] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不不 |
[32:06] | I can’t count how many men he’s killed. | 我都数不过来他杀了多少人了 |
[32:08] | My own friend, Frankie Carbone, | 我的好朋友 弗兰基·卡彭 |
[32:11] | he stabbed him a dozen times. | 被他捅了十几刀 |
[32:12] | What kind of person plunges a knife | 什么样的人会拿刀 |
[32:15] | into someone over and over? | 一遍遍捅人啊 |
[32:17] | He is a filthy liar, Mother! | 他是个臭骗子 母亲 |
[32:19] | He’s just angry because I played him for a fool! | 他就是气我耍了他 |
[32:22] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[32:23] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道的吧 |
[32:26] | Oh, I can see it. | 我看得出来 |
[32:27] | Let go of her! | 放开她 |
[32:28] | Did you catch him, one night, | 你是不是哪天晚上 |
[32:29] | washing the blood from his hands? | 碰见他洗掉手上的血迹了 |
[32:31] | When did you realize that you had given birth to a monster? | 你是什么时候意识到 自己生了个禽兽的 |
[32:42] | You are going to pay for this! | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[32:45] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:46] | Or maybe this ends with | 也或许 结局会是 |
[32:48] | me dumping your lifeless body into the river. | 我把你了无生气的尸体丢进河里 |
[32:51] | Either way, you and Momma Gertrud can stop pretending. | 不管怎样 你和你妈都可以别再装了 |
[32:58] | Place is looking good. | 这地方看上去不错 |
[33:08] | The other night, when you saw my invitation, | 那天晚上 你看到我的请帖时 |
[33:11] | why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 为什么不告诉我你也要来 |
[33:13] | I wasn’t. | 我当时没要来 |
[33:14] | I didn’t get invited. | 我并没受到邀请 |
[33:16] | Oh, so you’re crashing. | 那么你是不请自来喽 |
[33:18] | Oh, no, I’m… on the list. | 不是 我在宾客名单上的 |
[33:21] | It’s amazing what a $10,000 donation will do. | 一万元的捐款能做到很多事呢 |
[33:25] | You donated $10,000 to this? | 你为这场舞会捐了一万元 |
[33:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:29] | I was hoping that would be apparent. | 我还希望我的目的不言自明呢 |
[33:35] | And what if I decided not to come? | 如果我不来了呢 |
[33:37] | Well, then, I’d have been making a generous donation to charity, | 那我就为慈善事业慷慨解了囊 |
[33:43] | and I would’ve been very… disappointed. | 但也会很失望 |
[34:12] | The way things ended last night, | 昨晚弄成那样 |
[34:15] | it was my fault. | 都怪我 |
[34:17] | But I felt something. | 但我对你有种感觉 |
[34:19] | I couldn’t let it slip away. | 我不能就那么放手 |
[34:21] | Well, that’s very sweet, but… | 这话很动听 但是 |
[34:23] | You said that when people see the real you, | 你说 人们如果看清了真实的你 |
[34:27] | they run screaming. | 就会尖叫着逃跑 |
[34:30] | Someone said the same thing to me once, | 也有人曾这么说我 |
[34:32] | that no one would ever love me. | 说没人会爱我 |
[34:36] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:37] | The woman I thought was my mother. | 我把她视作母亲的人 |
[34:40] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[34:42] | I know what it’s like… | 我知道那种感觉 |
[34:44] | to be one person on the inside, | 内心是一个人 |
[34:45] | and have the world see another. | 世界却看到另一副面目 |
[34:48] | I lived like that. | 我曾那样生活 |
[34:51] | And it almost destroyed me. | 这差点摧毁了我 |
[34:52] | I can see it destroying you. | 我看得出 这在摧毁你 |
[34:56] | I don’t want to dance anymore. | 我不想再跳了 |
[34:58] | The person that I am now, I created. | 如今的我 是我自己创造的 |
[35:02] | I brought him into being. | 他是我打造出来的 |
[35:06] | I can do the same for you. | 我也可以帮你重生 |
[35:10] | Aren’t you tired of playing games? | 你难道不厌倦伪装吗 |
[35:14] | Of hiding? | 还有隐藏 |
[35:21] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:29] | – Good-bye. – See you soon. | -再见 -回头见 |
[35:32] | Hello. I’m Bruce Wayne. | 你好 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[35:34] | Sid Bunderslaw. | 希德·邦德斯洛 |
[35:36] | I’m going around, | 我在到处走动 |
[35:37] | trying to get to know everybody who works for the company. | 想认识一下所有公司的人 |
[35:40] | You do work for Wayne Enterprises, don’t you? | 你是韦恩集团的人吧 |
[35:42] | I do. | 是的 |
[35:43] | I’m the Director of Physical Operations. | 我是操作部主管 |
[35:46] | Which, I’m afraid, is a bit dull. | 恐怕这工作是很无聊的 |
[35:48] | There are many much more interesting people here. | 这里有很多比我有趣得多的人呢 |
[35:51] | Ah, yes, well, I’m sure I’ll get to meet everyone, eventually. | 嗯 我肯定能把大家都认识一遍的 |
[35:54] | If you’ll forgive me, Bruce, | 失陪了 布鲁斯 |
[35:55] | I have an early flight tomorrow. | 我明早还有很早的航班要赶 |
[35:57] | It’s been a pleasure. | 认识你很高兴 |
[35:59] | It was, um… | 是啊 |
[36:01] | it was nice meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[36:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:15] | See? | 瞧见没 |
[36:16] | Nothin’ to it. | 轻而易举 |
[36:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[36:42] | Stop right there, buster! | 站住 混蛋 |
[36:46] | Riddle Man? | 谜语哥 |
[36:48] | What the hell are you doing, creeping around here? | 你偷偷摸摸在这里干什么呢 |
[36:51] | You need to leave Miss Kringle alone. | 你得离开柯林格小姐 |
[36:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[36:55] | I’m not gonna let you hurt her. | 我不会允许你伤害她的 |
[36:57] | Ever again. | 再也不行了 |
[36:59] | I think you need to leave Gotham… | 我认为你该离开哥谭 |
[37:02] | tonight. | 就今晚 |
[37:06] | I get it now. | 我明白了 |
[37:08] | You got a thing for my girl. | 你是喜欢上我女人了 |
[37:12] | That’s too funny. | 太有意思了 |
[37:17] | Don’t take this personal. | 别往心里去 |
[37:24] | You want some more? | 还想再挨吗 |
[37:26] | Upsi-daisy… | 起来吧 |
[37:31] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[37:51] | Riddle Man… | 谜语哥 |
[37:54] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[37:56] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[37:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[38:07] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[38:13] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[38:16] | Oh, dear… | 天呐 |
[38:30] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:31] | Feeling better? | 好点了吗 |
[38:33] | I made tea. | 我泡了茶 |
[38:35] | I’m afraid you had… | 恐怕你 |
[38:37] | well… | 是… |
[38:39] | a little too much to drink. | 喝多了 |
[38:41] | Mr. Maroni, he… | 马罗尼先生 他… |
[38:43] | he has a strange sense of humor… | 他的幽默感很特别 |
[38:44] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:46] | I am not some bumpkin from the country, | 我不是乡下来的土包子 |
[38:49] | with hay in my brains! | 脑子里装的也不是稻草 |
[38:51] | No… | 当然 |
[38:52] | I am your mother… | 我是你母亲 |
[38:54] | and I will love you, no matter what. | 不管怎样 我都会爱你 |
[38:58] | But lie to me now… | 但你现在对我撒谎 |
[39:02] | you will break my heart. | 你会伤透我的心 |
[39:07] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[39:11] | have you done things… | 你有没有做过 |
[39:14] | you should not? | 你不该做的事 |
[39:17] | I… | 我 |
[39:20] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[39:23] | I’m a nightclub owner. | 我是个夜店老板 |
[39:26] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[39:38] | I’m tired now. | 我累了 |
[39:41] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I got a delivery for Gertrud, from Sal. | 给格特鲁德的花 萨尔送的 |
[40:10] | Tip’s not included. | 没给小费 |
[40:12] | You tell Sal it’s over. | 告诉萨尔 都结束了 |
[40:15] | The guns are bought. | 枪已经买好 |
[40:16] | The killing room is waiting. | 杀戮室在等着他 |
[40:19] | He doesn’t know it, but he’s a dead man. | 他还不自知 但他死定了 |
[40:30] | On second thought… | 算了 |
[40:32] | I’ll tell him myself. | 我还是亲自告诉他吧 |
[40:41] | O-Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[40:44] | Who was that? | 是谁啊 |
[40:46] | It’s Mr. Yatsko, from next door. | 是隔壁的雅斯科先生 |
[40:48] | He needs help taking out some trash. | 他需要人帮他倒垃圾 |
[40:51] | You, you… please, you help him, then. | 那你帮帮他啊 |
[41:02] | Jason van Groot? | 杰森·范·格鲁特 |
[41:03] | His real name is Jason Skolimski. | 他本名是杰森·斯科林斯基 |
[41:06] | He used the old woman’s name when he went to the clinic. | 他去诊所时用的是老妇人的姓氏 |
[41:07] | But there’s no Jason van Groot or Skolimski in Gotham. | 但按两个姓氏在哥谭都查不到人 |
[41:10] | The guy’s a ghost. | 这人就是个鬼魂 |
[41:11] | So, the old woman rejects him, he goes to the doctor, | 那老妇人拒绝了他 他去找医生 |
[41:14] | gets himself a pretty new face. | 给自己整了张俊脸 |
[41:15] | That’s where he runs into the nurse. | 在那儿遇到了护士 |
[41:17] | And we’re off to the races. | 开始了疯狂杀人 |
[41:19] | I don’t suppose you got a picture. | 你们拿到照片了吗 |
[41:21] | Missing from the file. No surprise there. | 档案里的丢了 毫不奇怪 |
[41:23] | But the good doctor was kind enough to do a sketch. | 但好心的医生给我们做了画像 |
[41:26] | It’s been ten years since he last saw him, | 他已经十年没见过他了 |
[41:28] | but at least it’s a start. | 但这多少是个开始 |
[41:29] | So we have his real name, | 我们知道他的真名 |
[41:30] | but not what alias he’s using, | 却不知道他在用什么假名 |
[41:32] | or what he looks like beyond a decade-old sketch. | 除了张时隔十年的画像 也不知道他的样子 |
[41:36] | Did he say anything else on the phone today? | 他今天打电话来时说过什么吗 |
[41:38] | Anything we might’ve missed? | 任何我们可能漏掉的 |
[41:40] | Nah, just warned me to back off. | 没有 他就是警告我放弃 |
[41:42] | Told me not to believe my own press | 叫我别信了报上对我的吹捧 |
[41:44] | as the rising star of the GCPD. | 说我是哥谭市警局的崛起新星 |
[41:50] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:52] | The paper that said that– | 说这话的报纸 |
[41:55] | they ran an old photo of me, from a charity gala. | 刊登了一张我在慈善晚会上的老照片 |
[41:59] | I wasn’t alone. | 我跟人的合照 |
[42:10] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[42:13] | Is Barbara here? | 芭芭拉在吗 |
[42:14] | No. Why? | 不在 怎么了 |
[42:16] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[42:17] | When’s the last time you saw her? | 你最后见到她是什么时候 |
[42:18] | At the Wayne Ball. She left with some guy. | 在韦恩舞会上 她跟个男人走了 |
[42:21] | Was this the guy? | 是这人吗 |
[42:23] | It’s kind of a crappy drawing. | 这画真垃圾 |
[42:24] | Was this the guy? | 是不是他 |
[42:28] | Yeah, I think so. | 嗯 好像是 |
[42:31] | Why? Who is he? | 怎么了 他是谁 |
[42:44] | What’s through there? | 那里面是什么 |
[42:46] | See for yourself. | 自己去看看吧 |