时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You haven’t, by chance, seen Officer Dougherty? | 你有没有遇到多尔蒂警官 |
[00:11] | We were… supposed to have dinner last night. | 我们昨晚约好一起吃晚饭的 |
[00:12] | He didn’t show– no surprise– | 他没来 这也不奇怪 |
[00:13] | um, but I haven’t seen him today. | 但今天他也没来上班 |
[00:15] | Me neither. | 我也没见到他 |
[00:17] | Barbara, we’re doing this for you. | 芭芭拉 我们这是为了你 |
[00:24] | He’s dead? | 他死了 |
[00:24] | Yeah. He’s dead. | 嗯 他死了 |
[00:26] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[00:27] | Bruce, your father was a true Stoic. | 布鲁斯 你父亲是个真正清心寡欲之人 |
[00:30] | He kept his best self hidden. | 他最好的一面不为人所知 |
[00:32] | Your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 |
[00:33] | But even good men have secrets. | 但好人也有秘密 |
[00:36] | You have a hard head, James, just like your father. | 你很顽固 詹姆斯 跟你父亲一样 |
[00:38] | Gotham is on a knife edge. | 哥谭现在是在刀口上 |
[00:40] | But I won’t let it fall apart without a fight. | 但我绝不会束手旁观看着它崩溃 |
[00:43] | Just got wind of three separate attacks | 刚刚得到消息 法尔科内城里 |
[00:44] | on Falcone businesses in different parts of town. | 三处不同地点的生意遭到袭击 |
[00:47] | It’s Maroni. | 是马罗尼干的 |
[00:47] | We’re in a shooting war. | 枪战开始了 |
[01:26] | Good morning, child. | 早上好 孩子 |
[01:29] | We ain’t children, | 我们不是孩子 |
[01:31] | and… it ain’t morning. | 而且…现在也不是早上 |
[01:34] | Oh, it will be soon. | 很快就是了 |
[01:39] | A brand-new day. | 崭新的一天 |
[01:54] | The gang war rages on here in Gotham. | 黑帮战争在哥谭市愈演愈烈 |
[01:57] | No one knows what set this bloody turf war off, | 没人知道是什么引发了这场血腥的地盘大战 |
[01:59] | but it is commonly believed to be the result | 但大家普遍认为这是长久以来 |
[02:01] | of the longtime power struggle between Salvatore Maroni | 萨尔维多·马罗尼和卡麦·法尔科内的 |
[02:05] | and Carmine Falcone. | 权力之争造成的 |
[02:07] | Longtime enemies, these men have often come to blows… | 作为宿敌 这两位经常… |
[02:16] | Still looking for secrets, are we, sir? | 还在找秘密呢 少爷 |
[02:20] | Or just breaking stuff? | 还是只是在砸东西 |
[02:23] | Secrets. | 找秘密 |
[02:25] | I don’t know. | 这样好吗 |
[02:27] | Whole city’s going doolally around us. | 整座城市都疯掉了 |
[02:30] | I mean, there’s a bloody war on the streets… | 街头正在打仗 |
[02:33] | and you’re in here worrying about your poor old dad. | 你却在这里操心你的老父亲 |
[02:36] | Yes, I am. | 的确 |
[02:38] | If your father had a secret life– | 假如你父亲真有不为人知的生活 |
[02:39] | which I hasten to add, he didn’t– | 容我说一句 他没有 |
[02:41] | I’d know about it, wouldn’t I? | 那我也肯定会知道 是不是 |
[02:43] | A sober, diligent man he was. | 他是个稳重勤勉的人 |
[02:45] | Never out gallivanting. | 从不出去寻欢作乐 |
[02:46] | Home every night, like clockwork, | 每晚都回家 准时准点 |
[02:50] | working, in this very room. | 就在这间屋子里工作 |
[02:52] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[02:53] | I wasn’t allowed to disturb him while he was working. | 他工作的时候不许我去吵他 |
[02:56] | Nobody was. | 任何人都不许 |
[02:57] | Classical music… | 古典乐… |
[02:59] | he would play for hours. | 他会放好几个小时 |
[03:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:02] | Mom and I would read books or play board games | 妈妈和我会读书或者玩棋类游戏 |
[03:03] | until he was done. | 直到他工作完 |
[03:05] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[03:07] | I tried to sneak in to see him, | 我有次试图溜进来看他 |
[03:10] | but the door was locked. | 但门是锁着的 |
[03:13] | Was the door always locked, Alfred? | 当时门是不是总是锁着的 阿尔弗雷德 |
[03:15] | Yeah, well, I suppose so, when he was working. | 是的 我想是的 在他工作的时候 |
[03:18] | Why, though? | 但是为什么呢 |
[03:21] | Why lock the door? | 为什么要锁门 |
[03:22] | That’s what doors are for, isn’t it? | 装门就是用来锁的 是不是 |
[03:26] | It’s in here. | 就在这里 |
[03:27] | It’s in this room. | 就在这间屋子里 |
[03:29] | My father’s secret, it’s in this room. | 我父亲的秘密 就在这间屋子里 |
[03:32] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[03:33] | I know it! | 我确定 |
[04:05] | Hello, young lady. | 你好呀 小姑娘 |
[04:07] | I like your style. | 我喜欢你的样子 |
[04:29] | Hey, put Falcone’s guys in one cell, | 把法尔科内的人关在一间牢房里 |
[04:31] | and Maroni’s in another. | 马罗尼的关在另一间 |
[04:32] | Get in there! | 进去 |
[04:38] | Get him! | 拿住他 |
[04:40] | Get in there! | 进去吧 |
[04:59] | Officer Katz, right? | 是卡茨警官吧 |
[05:00] | Yes, sir, Katz, Griffin. | 是 长官 格里芬·卡茨 |
[05:02] | Word of advice, Katz. | 提个建议 卡茨 |
[05:04] | I’m a dead duck around here. | 我是注定要完蛋的人 |
[05:06] | Brass are gonna fire me just as soon as | 黑帮战争一冷却下来 |
[05:08] | this gang war cools off. | 上头就会马上开除我 |
[05:09] | So don’t salute me. | 所以别朝我敬礼 |
[05:12] | Makes you look like a rube. | 只会显得你傻 |
[05:22] | – Detective. – Dr. Thompkins. | -警探 -汤普金斯医生 |
[05:24] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[05:26] | Thanks for coming to see me. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[05:28] | It’s good to see you looking so well. | 看到你挺好我就放心了 |
[05:30] | I am well. | 我是挺好 |
[05:31] | Much better. | 比之前好多了 |
[05:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:34] | You are. This is your last checkup. | 没错 这是你最后一次检查了 |
[05:36] | You are all healed physically. | 你身体上的伤已经痊愈 |
[05:38] | But you need to get some trauma counseling. | 但你需要接受心理创伤治疗 |
[05:41] | Doc, I’m happy. | 医生 我很开心 |
[05:43] | I am happy to be alive. | 我庆幸我还活着 |
[05:45] | Which is why, Jim, I didn’t want to leave | 所以 吉姆 我走之前 |
[05:49] | without saying thank you properly. | 想正式向你道谢 |
[05:52] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我的命 |
[05:56] | I was glad to do it. | 能救你我很高兴 |
[05:59] | Miss Kean… | 基恩小姐 |
[06:00] | trauma counseling, like, yesterday. | 心理创伤治疗 你真的很需要 |
[06:02] | I have several recommendations for you. | 我可以推荐几个人给你 |
[06:04] | – Really, Doc, I am fine. – You’re not fine. | -医生 真的 我很好 -你一点也不好 |
[06:07] | After what you’ve been through, nobody would be fine. | 你经历了那些事 不可能会好 |
[06:10] | Fine. If you will be my counselor. | 好啊 如果你为我治疗就行 |
[06:14] | And we do it at my place. | 还要去我家会诊 |
[06:17] | No. I have some trauma training, | 不行 我接受过创伤治疗训练 |
[06:20] | but it’s not my area of focus. | 但这不是我的专长 |
[06:22] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[06:23] | Hey, I can talk to you. | 我可以跟你谈心 |
[06:25] | Please? | 求你了 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:34] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[06:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:40] | All right, last warning to all of you! | 好了 给你们最后一次警告 |
[06:42] | Don’t free that guy! | 别放了那家伙 |
[06:45] | Hey, Jim, did you hear the news? | 吉姆 听说了吗 |
[06:46] | Don Falcone just got hit. | 法尔科内阁下遇刺了 |
[06:48] | – Jim? – What?! | -吉姆 -怎么了 |
[06:48] | Falcone got hit 20 minutes ago. | 法尔科内20分钟前遇刺了 |
[06:50] | Maroni’s boys blew up his car. | 马罗尼的人炸了他的车 |
[06:52] | – He’s dead? – No. He’s at the hospital, | -他死了吗 -没有 他在医院呢 |
[06:54] | but he’ll be dead soon enough. | 不过他也快死了 |
[06:55] | Listen, Essen said City Hall and the bigwigs okayed the hit. | 听着 艾森说市政府和权贵都默许了刺杀 |
[06:58] | They switched their support to Maroni. | 他们转向支持马罗尼了 |
[07:01] | Maroni? That hothead? | 马罗尼 那个莽夫 |
[07:03] | They think he can run this city? | 他们觉得他能掌管城市吗 |
[07:05] | Someone had to go. | 总得有人倒台 |
[07:06] | This war has been bad for business. | 这场战争损害了生意 |
[07:08] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[07:30] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[07:58] | Good morning. Good morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[08:00] | Oh, Penguin, thank God. | 企鹅 谢天谢地 |
[08:02] | Get me out of here. | 把我弄出去 |
[08:03] | Maroni’s men will be here any minute. | 马罗尼的人马上就到了 |
[08:05] | Yes, I imagine so. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[08:07] | Mustn’t stay long. | 不能待太久 |
[08:11] | But… I knew I’d regret it if I didn’t say | 但是 我如果不亲口跟你道别 |
[08:14] | good-bye to you in person. | 我一定会后悔的 |
[08:23] | It was me, old friend. | 是我干的 老朋友 |
[08:26] | I did this to you. | 是我害了你 |
[08:31] | I started the war. | 我挑起了战争 |
[08:34] | From the day I met you, I was planning your end. | 从见到你的第一天起 我就开始筹划你的结局 |
[08:37] | I’m sorry it has to be in this… | 很遗憾要在这种 |
[08:41] | squalid little corner, but… | 肮脏的小地方结束 但是… |
[08:52] | …c’est la vie. | 这就是人生 |
[08:54] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | Nothing personal, I assure you, sir. | 不是针对你 我向你保证 先生 |
[09:00] | You have been a wise mentor | 你一直是位睿智的导师 |
[09:03] | and a good friend, | 还是位好朋友 |
[09:06] | but… | 但是 |
[09:09] | business must come first. | 生意得摆在第一位 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna take your place, old man. | 我要取代你的位置 老头 |
[09:17] | And I’m gonna be the King of Gotham. | 我要成为哥谭之王 |
[09:20] | You? | 你 |
[09:22] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[09:24] | You’re going to burn in Hell. | 你会下地狱的 |
[09:33] | I do worry about that. | 我确实有这担忧 |
[09:38] | But you first, | 不过你先请了 |
[09:41] | old friend. | 老朋友 |
[09:43] | You first. | 你先 |
[09:47] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[09:54] | Walk away! | 走吧 |
[09:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:57] | You’re both under arrest for attempted murder. | 你们俩都因为谋杀未遂被捕了 |
[10:08] | Didn’t you hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[10:09] | Falcone is out by official decree. | 法尔科内已经正式下台了 |
[10:11] | Everyone agreed. | 大家都同意了 |
[10:13] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[10:15] | So, release me, Jim. | 那放了我吧 吉姆 |
[10:16] | Get on the winning side. | 站在赢家这边 |
[10:18] | Winning side, my ass. | 什么赢家 |
[10:20] | Maroni’s a fool. He can’t replace me. | 马罗尼就是个白痴 他替代不了我 |
[10:22] | A thousand rivals will jump up to challenge him. | 他上台会有不计其数的人反对他 |
[10:25] | There’ll be civil war. | 会引起一片混战 |
[10:27] | If I die now, Gotham falls apart. | 如果我现在死 哥谭会分崩离析 |
[10:29] | I agree, but can you turn things around? | 我同意 那你能扭转局势吗 |
[10:32] | Can you take back control? | 你能夺回控制权吗 |
[10:33] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:35] | Two days at my safe house. | 只要去我的安全屋躲两天 |
[10:37] | I need two days to make some moves, | 我需要两天布置行动 |
[10:40] | and I’ll skin Maroni and those disloyal scum like rabbits. | 然后我就能把马罗尼和那些叛徒扒皮抽筋 |
[10:43] | Wake up, Napoleon! | 醒醒吧 拿破仑大人 |
[10:45] | Maroni’s louts are minutes away | 马罗尼的人马上 |
[10:47] | from coming here and cutting your throat, | 就要赶到这里 割断你的喉咙 |
[10:49] | and the thing is, Jim, | 问题是 吉姆 |
[10:51] | they aren’t very fond of me, either, so, seriously, | 他们也不是很喜欢我 所以说真的 |
[10:55] | you need to uncuff me– Jim?! | 你得赶紧放了我 吉姆 |
[11:06] | Jim, where the hell’d you run off to? | 吉姆 你跑哪里去了 |
[11:08] | Harv, | 哈维 |
[11:08] | I’m in the hospital with Falcone. | 我和法尔科内在医院 |
[11:10] | There’s nobody here. | 这里一个人都没有 |
[11:11] | No kidding. What the hell are you doing there? | 当然不会有 你跑那儿干什么去了 |
[11:14] | You gotta get out now. | 赶紧出来 |
[11:15] | They’ll be coming back to finish him off. | 他们肯定会回去解决他的 |
[11:17] | Yeah. Any moment now. | 我知道 马上就要到了 |
[11:20] | Unless I get him out of here. | 除非我先救他出去 |
[11:21] | Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim. | 吉姆 吉姆 吉姆 |
[11:23] | I could use some help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:24] | No way. Are you nuts? | 没门 你是疯了吗 |
[11:26] | He’s a bad man, but he’s the best bad man we got. | 他是坏人 但是坏人里最好的一个了 |
[11:29] | If Falcone loses control, | 如果法尔科内失去控制权 |
[11:31] | Maroni’s too wild to run Gotham. | 马罗尼太疯狂 控制不了哥谭 |
[11:33] | There’ll be anarchy. | 到时会一片混乱 |
[11:34] | Yeah, probably, | 有可能 |
[11:35] | but Falcone already lost control. | 但法尔科内已经失去控制权了 |
[11:36] | And he’ll get it back. | 他会夺回来的 |
[11:38] | Listen, you’re all twisted over what happened to Barbara. | 你就是因为芭芭拉的事心里乱 |
[11:42] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你头脑不清楚 |
[11:44] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是啊 也许吧 |
[11:46] | But I’m done in this town anyhow. | 但反正我在这儿也混不下去了 |
[11:48] | What do I have to lose? | 还怕失去什么呢 |
[11:49] | Your life. | 你的小命 |
[11:52] | How ’bout your life? | 小命也不要了吗 |
[12:00] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[12:02] | I thought the fix was in with you guys. | 不是跟你们都说好了吗 |
[12:18] | Can you walk? | 你能走路吗 |
[12:19] | – If I have to. – Let’s get you out of here– | -勉强 -先把你弄出去 |
[12:21] | I’ll take you to your safe house. | 我带你去你的安全屋 |
[12:22] | Jim, my friend, | 吉姆 我的朋友 |
[12:24] | you are making a terrible mistake. | 你这么做是个天大的错误 |
[12:27] | I’m doing this for the city, | 我这么做是为了哥谭 |
[12:28] | not you. | 不是为了你 |
[12:30] | You’re the least worst option. | 你是糟糕选择里最好的一个 |
[12:31] | If I didn’t think you could take back control, | 如果不是觉得你能夺回控制权 |
[12:33] | I’d let you die. | 也不会救你 |
[12:35] | Just so we’re clear. | 得先把话说清楚 |
[12:36] | We’re clear. | 很清楚 |
[12:38] | You can’t leave me here. | 你不能丢下我不管 |
[12:40] | Maroni’s men will kill me! | 马罗尼的人会杀了我的 |
[12:42] | Possible. | 很可能 |
[12:43] | No. No, you-you arrested us. | 不 不行 你逮捕了我们 |
[12:46] | We are in your custody. | 我们是你的责任 |
[12:48] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[12:49] | You owe me a favor, Jim. | 你欠我个人情 吉姆 |
[12:51] | You owe me! | 你欠我的 |
[12:54] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[12:55] | James Gordon! | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[12:58] | Detective Gordon! | 戈登警探 |
[13:13] | Don’t kill ’em. | 别杀他们 |
[13:23] | Morning, fellas. | 早安啊 各位 |
[13:25] | What can I help you with? | 有什么能帮你们的 |
[13:26] | Yes, Gordon. | 当然 戈登 |
[13:27] | As usual, wrong place, wrong time. | 你又在错误的时间出现在错误的地点 |
[13:30] | Go. Now. | 现在赶紧走 |
[13:31] | Why? So these men can kill Carmine Falcone? | 干吗 好让这些人杀掉卡麦·法尔科内吗 |
[13:35] | I have no knowledge of that. | 这我不清楚 |
[13:37] | Go. | 快走 |
[13:39] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[13:40] | You’re a disgrace, Loeb. | 你真是个耻辱 洛布 |
[13:43] | I hope to see you behind bars very soon. | 希望很快能看到你被绳之以法 |
[13:46] | Or dead. | 要么就横尸街头 |
[13:48] | Whichever. | 都行 |
[13:49] | Hope. | 希望 |
[13:53] | It’s for losers… | 是给失败者的… |
[13:55] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[14:01] | He’s all yours! | 你们处置吧 |
[14:14] | Get him! | 杀了他 |
[14:20] | Move, move, move, move. | 快 快 |
[15:10] | Jim! Jim! Don’t shoot! It’s me! | 吉姆 吉姆 别开枪 是我 |
[15:12] | We gotta go– There are ambulances in the basement. | 赶紧走吧 地下室有救护车 |
[15:14] | Where’s your man? | 你救的人呢 |
[15:19] | About that. | 这个嘛 |
[15:20] | We got to take Penguin and Gilzean, too. | 咱们还得带上企鹅和吉尔兹 |
[15:22] | Penguin and Gilzean? | 企鹅和吉尔兹 |
[15:23] | I arrested ’em for attempted murder. | 我以谋杀未遂罪逮捕了他们 |
[15:24] | They’re in my custody. | 他们现在受我监管 |
[15:26] | I don’t even want to argue with you. | 我都不想跟你争了 |
[15:27] | Come on! Let’s go! Go! | 来吧 咱们走 赶紧 |
[15:30] | Tommy… Tommy! | 汤米 汤米 |
[15:35] | Boss! Boss! Look out! | 老大 老大 小心 |
[15:39] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[15:55] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[16:07] | What exactly are we looking for, Master Bruce? | 我们究竟在找什么 布鲁斯少爷 |
[16:10] | When I find it, I’ll know. | 等我找到了 就知道了 |
[16:33] | Nobody knows about this place, right? Nobody? | 没人知道这地方 对吧 |
[16:35] | Nobody. Anybody who did is dead. | 没人 知道这地方的人都死了 |
[16:38] | We’ll be safe here. | 这里很安全 |
[16:44] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[16:49] | What’s up? | 干什么呢 |
[17:01] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:04] | It’s astonishing. | 这太令人震惊了 |
[17:06] | Sometimes I astonish myself. | 我有时都能把自己吓一跳 |
[17:13] | I feel like, uh, | 我感觉 |
[17:15] | this is all a dream, | 这一切像一场梦 |
[17:18] | and I’m gonna wake up soon. | 我很快就会醒来 |
[17:24] | Barbara, | 芭芭拉 |
[17:26] | you were abducted. | 你遭到绑架 |
[17:28] | Your parents were killed in front of you. | 眼看着父母被杀 |
[17:30] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s real. | 没错 那是真的 |
[17:36] | I’m talking about this. Now. This… | 我说的是现在 |
[17:39] | This is the dream. | 现在是一场梦 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna wake up | 我会醒来 |
[17:44] | and… | 然后… |
[17:45] | he’s still alive… | 发现他还活着… |
[17:49] | and he’s coming for me. | 他会来找我 |
[17:57] | I thought for sure you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[17:58] | Let me look at you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[18:02] | Fish? | 菲什 |
[18:07] | Is it real… It’s really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[18:09] | It’s… it’s me, Butch. I’m home. | 是我 布奇 我回家了 |
[18:15] | My poor baby. What did they do to you? | 可怜的宝贝 他们对你干了什么 |
[18:20] | Nothing good. | 不是什么好事 |
[18:23] | It’s him, boss. | 是他 老大 |
[18:29] | Don Maroni. | 马罗尼阁下 |
[18:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:35] | Alive and well. | 毫发无伤 |
[18:38] | That’s a long story. | 这就说来话长了 |
[18:41] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:44] | I have something you want. | 我手上有你想要的东西 |
[18:54] | They didn’t find my knife. | 他们没找到我的小刀 |
[18:59] | So we’re saved then. | 那就有救了 |
[19:01] | It’s in my sock. | 在我袜子里 |
[19:03] | If you get the chance, take some of them with us. | 如果你有机会 拉几个垫背的 |
[19:05] | I’ll try. | 我尽量 |
[19:08] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[19:09] | Selina, what are you doing here? | 塞琳娜 你在这儿干什么 |
[19:11] | Chillin’. | 就待着 |
[19:12] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[19:13] | Kind of jammed up. | 被绑住了 |
[19:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:17] | That’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[19:25] | That’s mime for “Help us out here.” | 你这哑谜是”求救”的意思吗 |
[19:28] | And totally blow the coolest gig ever | 你要我毁掉最酷的一单活儿 |
[19:31] | just because we kinda, sorta know each other? | 就因为我们算是认识吗 |
[19:36] | Right? | 是吗 |
[19:40] | Hello, fellas. | 好啊 小伙子们 |
[19:44] | Carmine. | 卡麦 |
[19:48] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[19:50] | Nothing to share? | 没什么想说的吗 |
[19:52] | Well, I have a little something. | 我倒是有件事 |
[19:54] | I just made a sweet deal with Maroni. | 我刚和马罗尼达成了一桩不错的交易 |
[19:58] | He just told me I could have all my territories back, | 他和我说 我可以拿回我所有的地盘 |
[20:02] | and all I have to do in return… | 作为交换 我只要 |
[20:05] | is give him Carmine’s head. | 把卡麦的脑袋拿给他 |
[20:10] | Uh, Fish, I-I need to go lie down. | 菲什 我要去躺会儿 |
[20:15] | What did you do to that poor soul, you sadist? | 你对那可怜人干了什么 你这虐待狂 |
[20:19] | I assure you… | 我向你保证 |
[20:22] | You will die | 你会 |
[20:24] | a slow, painful death on account of Butch. | 为布奇的事 慢慢地 痛苦地死去 |
[20:28] | You, too, Carmine. | 你也一样 卡麦 |
[20:32] | You… | 你嘛 |
[20:37] | We’ll keep it simple. | 给你个痛快的 |
[20:39] | And you? | 你呢 |
[20:42] | We’re cool. | 放你一马 |
[20:44] | Any questions? | 有任何疑问吗 |
[20:47] | How you gonna kill ’em? | 你想怎么杀他们 |
[20:52] | I love this girl. | 我喜欢这丫头 |
[21:04] | Jason saw right through me. | 杰森看穿了我 |
[21:06] | He knew me instantly. | 他一见面就了解了我 |
[21:08] | Like I was naked. | 就好像我一丝不挂 |
[21:11] | It was scary… | 很吓人 |
[21:13] | but thrilling. | 也令人兴奋 |
[21:15] | And… | 而且 |
[21:16] | aren’t… | 说起来 |
[21:18] | all the best guys a little scary? | 那些好男人不是都有些吓人吗 |
[21:23] | I was way more scared of Jim Gordon the first date we went on. | 我们第一次约会时 我就很怕吉姆·戈登 |
[21:29] | So butch and… stern. | 那么孔武有力 |
[21:33] | That type, they-they often have a bad temper. | 那种男人通常都是暴脾气 |
[21:39] | But Jim was a sweetie. | 但吉姆是个好人 |
[21:41] | Never laid a finger on me. | 从未动过我一根手指 |
[21:45] | It was kind of surprising. | 挺令人惊讶的 |
[21:47] | Does he ever hit you? | 他打过你吗 |
[21:49] | Me? No. Why? | 我 没有 为什么 |
[21:51] | Wh-Why would he hit anyone? | 他为什么会打人呢 |
[21:52] | Any woman? | 怎么会打女人呢 |
[21:54] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[21:56] | Out of passion. | 出于激情 |
[22:01] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to pry. | 对不起 我并不是要窥探什么 |
[22:04] | Only I heard you and Jim were dating. | 只是我听说你和吉姆在约会 |
[22:07] | No. | 没有 |
[22:11] | Y-Yes, we’ve been on a few dates. | 是的 我们是约过几次 |
[22:13] | I’m sorry, I didn’t think that you knew. | 对不起 我不知道你已经知道了 |
[22:16] | If that makes you uncomfortable in any way… | 如果你觉得不舒服的话 |
[22:18] | No. Don’t be silly. | 没有 别傻了 |
[22:21] | I, uh… I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[22:24] | He’s one of the good guys. | 他真的是个好人 |
[22:26] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 |
[22:29] | Hey, you hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[22:40] | So, there he is. | 他在那儿 |
[22:43] | Fish, you mysterious, crazy, gorgeous killer, you. | 菲什 你个神秘 疯狂 美丽的小杀手 |
[22:48] | I love ya. | 爱死你了 |
[22:49] | Come here. | 抱一个 |
[22:54] | This… | 这真是… |
[22:57] | this is delicious. | 太美好了 |
[22:58] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[23:00] | You’re hard to kill, old man. | 你命真硬 老家伙 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | Your people are second-rate. | 是你的人太次了 |
[23:07] | Miss Mooney, if I may, a brief word. | 穆尼女士 我有几句话要说 |
[23:10] | I know my life is forfeit. | 我知道我一定没命了 |
[23:12] | I speak not for my sake, but yours. | 所以我不是为自己 而是为了你 |
[23:16] | Because… after all, | 因为毕竟 |
[23:17] | I still love and respect you. | 我还是爱你 敬重你的 |
[23:20] | Kill me if you must, | 杀我无所谓 |
[23:22] | but keep Falcone alive. | 但请留法尔科内一命 |
[23:25] | As soon as he’s dead, Maroni has no use for you. | 他一死 你对马罗尼就毫无用处了 |
[23:27] | You are simply a threat. He will kill you. | 你就是个威胁 他会杀了你的 |
[23:32] | You think? | 是吗 |
[23:33] | Why would he need another boss in town? | 他干吗要容忍一山二虎 |
[23:35] | Another rival? | 另一个对手 |
[23:37] | That’s where you’re wrong, smart guy. | 这你就错了 机灵鬼 |
[23:39] | A, she’s not a rival, | 她不是对手 |
[23:41] | because she’s not a boss. | 因为她不是老大 |
[23:43] | She’s an underboss. | 她是二把手 |
[23:45] | An underboss takes orders. | 二把手听命于人 |
[23:47] | I don’t take orders. | 而我不 |
[23:49] | I know that. We’re cool. | 我知道 我们没事 |
[23:51] | Relax. | 放松 |
[23:53] | I’m relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[23:55] | I don’t think you are, babes. | 我觉得你没有 美女 |
[23:59] | Please don’t call me babes. | 请别叫我美女 |
[24:02] | You see? | 看见没 |
[24:03] | Not relaxed. | 还是紧张 |
[24:06] | Babes? Really? | 美女 不是吧 |
[24:08] | It’s a term of endearment. | 这不过是表示亲昵 |
[24:11] | It means I like you. | 表示我喜欢你 |
[24:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:16] | I misspoke. | 我说错话了 |
[24:17] | You’re not an underboss and you’re not a babe. | 你不是二把手 你不是谁的”美女” |
[24:20] | You tell me what you are. | 你自己说你是什么吧 |
[24:25] | What we are, Sal… | 萨尔 我们是 |
[24:29] | …are partners. | 伙伴 |
[24:31] | Whatever you want. | 随你吧 |
[24:33] | Partners. | 伙伴 |
[24:35] | I’m partner number one, | 我是一号伙伴 |
[24:38] | and you’re partner number two. | 你是二号伙伴 |
[24:40] | That’s the deal, right? | 就是这样 对吧 |
[24:42] | I’m number one… | 我是一号 |
[24:44] | and you are…? | 你是… |
[24:49] | Number two. | 二号 |
[24:50] | There you go. | 这就对啦 |
[24:52] | Simple math. | 简单的算术 |
[24:53] | One, two, babes. Oops. Sorry. | 一号 二号 美女 抱歉 |
[24:58] | That’s the last time. I swear. | 最后一次 我保证 |
[25:06] | Guys! | 伙计们 |
[25:08] | Can you feel the buzz in the air? | 你们感受到这气氛了吗 |
[25:10] | That’s victory. | 这是胜利的气氛 |
[25:12] | Redemption. Power! | 是救赎 是力量 |
[25:16] | When this old man dies, a new day begins. | 等这老头一死 新的一天就将到来 |
[25:20] | We will rule Gotham. | 我们将统治哥谭 |
[25:22] | We are building a dynasty. | 我们将建立新朝代 |
[25:25] | We will whip this town like a rented mule. | 我们将让这座城市唯命是从 |
[25:31] | Right, babes? | 是吧 美女 |
[25:35] | Oh-ho, just… all right, relax. | 别激动 |
[25:37] | I’m kidding you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[25:40] | Guys, no, seriously. | 不过 说真的 |
[25:43] | Don’t call her “babes.” | 别叫她”美女” |
[25:45] | Or “toots” or what have you. | 还是”亲亲”什么的 |
[25:48] | It’s a woman’s lib thing. | 这是女权问题 |
[25:54] | I am relaxed. | 我很放松 |
[26:10] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[26:22] | Barbara, we’ve been circling around the subject, | 芭芭拉 我们一直在兜圈子 |
[26:24] | but haven’t talked about what actually happened to you; | 但还没真正谈及发生在你身上的事 |
[26:28] | wh-what was done to you. | 你经受的遭遇 |
[26:31] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[26:32] | you’re a nice lady. | 你是个好人 |
[26:36] | I could go there, | 我可以谈那些 |
[26:37] | but I’m not sure you want to go there with me. | 但你恐怕不会想听的 |
[26:40] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[26:50] | Has Jim told you he loves you? | 吉姆对你说过我爱你吗 |
[26:53] | – Barbara… – Fair is fair. | -芭芭拉 -公平点 |
[26:55] | I’m telling you all my little secrets. | 我都把小秘密告诉你了 |
[26:58] | No, he hasn’t. | 他还没说过 |
[27:00] | But he will, though, won’t he? | 但他会说的 对吧 |
[27:03] | You can feel it coming? | 你觉得那一天要来了吗 |
[27:06] | I mean, come on, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[27:07] | You’re gorgeous and smart– of course he loves you. | 你又美丽 又聪慧 他当然爱你了 |
[27:11] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[27:13] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[27:17] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[27:27] | If we can get to 7th Avenue without being spotted by Fisher’s people, | 如果我们能冲到第七大道不被菲什的人发现 |
[27:30] | we’re home free. | 我们就可以安全回家了 |
[27:31] | – Then what? – We find a safe place, regroup. | -然后呢 -找个安全的地方 重新部署 |
[27:34] | Maroni’s death is a lucky break for you. | 马罗尼的死是你的运气 |
[27:36] | Spoken like a true mafioso. | 这口气真像个黑手党 |
[27:39] | You’re the least worst option, like you said. | 你说了 你是糟糕选择里最好的 |
[27:41] | Without you, the city falls apart. | 没有了你 哥谭会分崩离析 |
[27:42] | Yes, I said that, and it might be true, | 是啊 我是说过 也可能真是这样 |
[27:46] | but this has been a long day | 但今天真的很漫长 |
[27:47] | and I’ve had a long time | 我也有充足的时间 |
[27:49] | to look at this world I’ve created. | 审视我所创造出来的世界 |
[27:52] | I’m done with this business. I’m out. | 我不再混这行了 我退出 |
[27:54] | I’ve got a place down south I can go to. | 我在南边有个可以隐退的地方 |
[27:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:58] | You’re sorry? | 对不起 |
[28:00] | I know. I’m letting you down. | 我知道 我让你失望了 |
[28:02] | I’m letting the city down. I know. | 我让哥谭失望了 我知道 |
[28:06] | Hey, I heard something. | 我听到了动静 |
[28:08] | Yeah, flash it this way. | 照这边 |
[28:10] | Down here, down here! | 这里 这边来 |
[28:12] | Okay, plan B. | 好吧 B计划 |
[28:25] | Keep the light up. | 用灯照着 |
[28:32] | So you got a place down south, huh? | 你在南边有隐退的地方 |
[28:34] | Nice? On the water? | 近水楼台的好地方吗 |
[28:36] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:37] | Any work for beat-up old cops? | 能给退役警察找份活儿干吗 |
[28:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:41] | How’s that sound, Jim? | 怎么样 吉姆 |
[28:42] | Beaches, sunshine, fishing… | 海滩 阳光 钓钓鱼 |
[28:44] | Yeah, tempting. | 真不错 |
[28:47] | Hello again. | 又见了 |
[28:50] | Cat got your tongue? | 猫咬着舌头了 怎么不说话 |
[28:58] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[29:04] | Selena. | 塞琳娜 |
[29:06] | Boys. | 各位 |
[29:08] | Bless you. | 你太棒了 |
[29:09] | Got to hand it to you, Fish. | 你真厉害 菲什 |
[29:11] | You really know how to stop a show. | 太会打断表演了 |
[29:13] | I couldn’t help myself, Harvey, the man vexed me. | 我忍不住 哈维 他惹我生气了 |
[29:16] | Crazy move. | 疯狂之举 |
[29:18] | Possibly a good move, too. We’ll see. | 可能也是步好棋 走着瞧吧 |
[29:20] | The battlefield is in flux. | 战场形势不断变换 |
[29:22] | You could be looking at the new Queen of Gotham. | 说不定我会成为哥谭的新女王 |
[29:25] | Congratulations, my dear. | 恭喜你了 亲爱的 |
[29:28] | I’m quitting, Fish. | 我不干了 菲什 |
[29:29] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[29:31] | Does this mean I don’t have to kill you? | 那么我是不用杀你了吗 |
[29:34] | You’re gonna retire someplace warm, lay back, | 你要去个温暖的地方隐退 休息 |
[29:37] | read your little funny papers? | 读东西解闷吗 |
[29:39] | – That was the thought. – Yeah. | -是这么想的 -嗯 |
[29:41] | Nice thought. | 想得美 |
[30:01] | Please, no. | 不要 求你 |
[30:05] | Fish! | 菲什 |
[30:06] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[30:14] | Go! | 快走 |
[30:36] | Then he left me. | 然后他离开了 |
[30:39] | For a long time. | 挺长一段时间 |
[30:41] | Alone. | 让我一人待着 |
[30:44] | And I slept. | 我睡着了 |
[30:47] | I don’t know for how long. | 不知道睡了多久 |
[30:49] | And then he woke me up. | 然后他叫醒了我 |
[30:51] | Road trip, he said. | 说要带我出去 |
[30:55] | We were halfway there when… | 我们走了一半 |
[30:59] | …I realized… | 我才意识到 |
[31:04] | …we were going to my parents’ house. | 我们是要去我父母那里 |
[31:08] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[31:09] | Well, then he tied them up to a chair… | 他把他们绑在了椅子上 |
[31:15] | …and, uh… | 然后 |
[31:17] | he told me to talk to them… | 他让我跟他们说话 |
[31:20] | about my childhood issues. | 关于我童年的问题 |
[31:23] | So I did. | 我就说了 |
[31:24] | I… | 我 |
[31:25] | just… told them whatever came into my head. | 想到什么就跟他们说什么 |
[31:30] | And what came into your head? | 你想到了什么 |
[31:32] | You know… | 就是… |
[31:34] | just stupid kid stuff, I guess, like, uh… | 小孩子的那些破事 |
[31:39] | my mom used to call me her little piggy when I was little. | 我小时候 我妈妈会说我是她的小猪 |
[31:43] | They threw away my posters. | 他们丢掉我的海报 |
[31:46] | Never nurtured my self-esteem. | 从不培养我的自尊 |
[31:48] | Just slowly… | 一点点 |
[31:51] | steadily… | 不停地 |
[31:54] | grinding away at my soul. | 侵蚀掉了我的灵魂 |
[31:58] | Trying to make me… | 想让我 |
[32:01] | disappear. | 消失 |
[32:04] | That’s not kid stuff. | 这并不是小孩子的问题 |
[32:06] | To be fair to them… | 不过说句公道话 |
[32:11] | they simply never understood me. | 他们就是从来没理解过我 |
[32:15] | They have no clue | 他们完全不知道 |
[32:18] | who I am. | 我是什么样的人 |
[32:22] | Even when I was killing them, | 即使是我杀他们的时候 |
[32:23] | they just gaped at me… | 他们也只是呆呆地 |
[32:25] | like fools. | 瞪着我 |
[32:27] | No understanding. | 根本不理解 |
[32:31] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 |
[32:33] | Jason Lennon killed your parents. | 是杰森·列侬杀了你父母 |
[32:35] | You didn’t kill them. | 不是你杀了他们 |
[32:39] | Yes, I did. | 是我啊 |
[32:43] | I stabbed them… | 我捅了他们 |
[32:45] | several times… | 好几刀 |
[32:48] | and then I slit their throats. | 然后我割了他们的喉咙 |
[32:59] | I’d like to leave now, please. | 我想走了 |
[33:01] | You uncomfortable? | 你不舒服吗 |
[33:03] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[34:23] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[34:25] | She… She just… She just went crazy. | 她突然就发疯了 |
[34:33] | Told him that woman was trouble. | 我早说那女人是个麻烦精 |
[35:21] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[35:22] | About time. | 可来了 |
[35:24] | Shoot her, Butch. | 打死她 布奇 |
[35:25] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[35:27] | Do as I say, Butch. | 照我说的做 布奇 |
[35:28] | Shoot her. | 打死她 |
[35:32] | What are you doing? Drop him. | 你干什么呢 打死他 |
[35:35] | My friend, remember your training. | 我的朋友 回忆你的训练 |
[35:38] | I order you to shoot her! | 我命令你打死她 |
[35:41] | Butch! | 布奇 |
[35:41] | Don’t listen to him. He did something to your mind. | 别听他的 他搅和了你的脑袋 |
[35:45] | I’m your girl. | 我是你的女人 |
[35:46] | Remember, I’m your girl. | 记得吗 我是你的女人 |
[35:48] | Kill her now! | 快杀了她 |
[35:58] | Butch… | 布奇 |
[36:00] | Oh, my God, what did I do? | 天呐 我做了什么 |
[36:03] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:05] | I’m so sorry, I would never hurt you. | 真对不起 我绝不会伤害你的 |
[36:06] | – I love you, Fish. – It’s okay. | -我爱你 菲什 -没事 |
[36:09] | It’s not your fault. I love you too. | 不怪你 我也爱你 |
[36:11] | He messed with your mind. | 是他搅乱了你的头脑 |
[36:12] | It’s not your fault. | 不怪你 |
[36:14] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[36:16] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[36:24] | Good-bye, Fish. | 再见了 菲什 |
[36:27] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[36:31] | No! | 不 |
[36:47] | I’m the King of Gotham. | 我是哥谭之王 |
[36:54] | I’m the King of Gotham! | 我是哥谭之王 |
[36:58] | I’m the King of Gotham! | 我是哥谭之王 |
[37:05] | Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[37:07] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 |
[37:11] | I just noticed something really weird. | 我注意到一件很怪的事 |
[37:20] | This note Officer Dougherty left for me– | 多尔蒂警官留给我的字条 |
[37:23] | the first letter of every line spells out your name. | 每行首字母拼起来是你的名字 |
[37:29] | You see? | 看 |
[37:30] | N Y N, y… | |
[37:34] | G G… | |
[37:36] | M A M, a. | |
[37:38] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[37:40] | How, that… How-How odd. | 真是奇怪 |
[37:42] | What-What a… What an amazing coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[37:47] | Coincidence? | 巧合吗 |
[37:48] | What else could it be? | 否则还能是什么 |
[37:52] | So you know nothing about this? | 那么你完全不知情吗 |
[37:54] | I… Me? No. | 我吗 当然不 |
[37:55] | No. | 不知道 |
[37:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:24] | You’re the guy that likes riddles. | 你是喜欢谜语的那个 |
[38:25] | Why are you laughing, you fool? It’s not funny. | 你笑什么 你个傻瓜 这不好玩 |
[38:27] | What a creep. | 真是个怪胎 |
[38:29] | She’ll keep digging. | 她不会罢手的 |
[38:31] | Why did you have to leave a clue? Why? | 你为什么非要留下线索 为什么 |
[38:34] | Relax. | 放松 |
[38:36] | What can she find? What can she prove? | 她能找到什么 她能证明什么 |
[38:38] | Nothing. There’s no body. Stop worrying. | 什么都不能 没有尸体 不用担心什么 |
[38:43] | But she looks so sad and angry. | 但她的神情好哀伤 好愤怒 |
[38:44] | I hate it when she looks at me that way. | 我真不喜欢她那样看我 |
[38:45] | Menacing and weird. | 恐怖 古怪 |
[38:46] | Please. Like it matters, | 得了 这又如何 |
[38:48] | like you stand a chance with her. | 你和她根本毫无机会 |
[38:50] | She knows how you feel about her | 她知道你对她的感情 |
[38:51] | and she treats you like dirt. Treats you like dirt. | 却还是视你如粪土 视你如粪土 |
[38:54] | I don’t care, I still love her. | 我不管 我还是爱她 |
[38:56] | Oh, listen to yourself. | 听听你说些什么 |
[38:58] | Be a man! | 有个男人样吧 |
[38:59] | You’re an odd man, Mr. Nygma. | 你是个怪人 尼格玛先生 |
[39:01] | You’ll do better with that one if she’s a little scared of you. | 如果她怕你 你或许更可能成功呢 |
[39:03] | – Stop talking like that. – No riddles. | -别说那种话 -别打谜语 |
[39:05] | – Formal complaints about you. – Just keeping it real. | -正式投诉数次 -正经点 |
[39:08] | What’s black and white and red all over? Stop it! | 黑的白的 一身红的 是什么 够了 |
[39:11] | I wouldn’t quit your day job if I were you. | 我劝你还是别辞了工作去干这个吧 |
[39:20] | He is… so weird. So… so… | 他好怪啊 好…怪… |
[39:37] | Beautiful, huh? | 景色很美吧 |
[39:39] | I’m gonna miss this town. | 我会怀念这里的 |
[39:40] | You won’t change your mind? | 你不肯改主意吗 |
[39:44] | The town needs you. | 哥谭需要你 |
[39:45] | No. | 不 |
[39:47] | Gotham needs a lawman now. | 哥谭现在需要执法者 |
[39:49] | Not a criminal like me. | 不是我这样的罪犯 |
[39:53] | A strong lawman. | 一个坚强的执法者 |
[39:57] | You looking at me? | 你说我吗 |
[39:59] | Someone needs to grab this city by the neck and shake it hard. | 得有人狠狠整顿这座城市 |
[40:03] | That’s you, Jim. | 得你来 吉姆 |
[40:04] | I know it in my bones. | 我深信不疑 |
[40:07] | There’s a lot of powerful men | 很多有权有势之人 |
[40:08] | who would disagree with you on that. | 不会同意的 |
[40:16] | Nice knife, huh? | 这刀不错吧 |
[40:25] | That was your father’s. | 是你父亲的 |
[40:27] | He gave it to me a long time ago. | 他很久以前给我的 |
[40:29] | A spur-of-the-moment birthday gift. | 是一时兴起送我的生日礼物 |
[40:32] | I said no. | 我拒绝了 |
[40:34] | Such a beautiful knife, | 这刀很漂亮 |
[40:35] | and I have men with guns to protect me. | 但我有持枪的人保护我 |
[40:38] | He said take it. | 他还是让我收下 |
[40:40] | A knife is a good friend when you have no other. | 人没有朋友时 刀还会忠于你 |
[40:44] | You were that close. | 你们那么亲密吗 |
[40:47] | At one time. | 曾经吧 |
[40:54] | The point of the story, Jim– | 这故事的意义在于 吉姆 |
[40:56] | your father was the most honest man I ever met. | 你父亲是我见过最正直的人 |
[41:00] | But he carried a knife. | 但他还是随身携刀 |
[41:18] | Enough searching, Master B. | 别再找了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[41:20] | There’s nothing here. | 这里根本什么都没有 |
[41:24] | Now, your father was a good man, | 你父亲是个好人 |
[41:26] | a flawed man, like anyone else. | 虽然跟所有人一样 他也有缺点 |
[41:28] | Doesn’t mean he had a secret life. | 但他未必就有秘密生活 |
[41:29] | My intuition’s nearly always correct. | 我的直觉一向是准确的 |
[41:31] | Yeah, well. | 嗯 |
[41:33] | It’s a common delusion, I find. | 我觉得这是常见的错觉 |
[41:38] | Arkham’s full of men whose intuitions are always correct. | 阿卡姆关了一堆”直觉很准”的人 |
[41:43] | There are none so blind. | 视而不见是最盲目的 |
[41:50] | None so blind. | 视而不见 |
[41:54] | Marcus Aurelius. Marcus Aurelius! | 马尔库斯·奥列里乌斯 马尔库斯·奥列里乌斯 |
[41:56] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[41:59] | He was a Roman emperor. | 他是个罗马皇帝 |
[42:00] | Yes, well, I’m fully aware of that, Master Bruce. | 这我知道 布鲁斯少爷 |
[42:03] | And a stoic. I think I remember he was a stoic, | 而且是斯多葛学派的 我记得是 |
[42:05] | like my father. | 我父亲也是 |
[42:08] | Lucius Fox called my father a stoic. | 卢修斯·福克斯说我父亲清心寡欲[斯多葛学派] |
[42:11] | Lots of people are called stoic. | 很多人都被人这么说过 |
[42:15] | Basically means a hardnut. Doesn’t say much. | 就是怪的意思 没什么其他意义 |
[42:16] | Doesn’t mean it’s a bloody clue, does it? | 这不是什么线索啊 |
[42:18] | It’s a philosophy, Alfred. It’s a way of life. | 那是一派哲学 阿尔弗雷德 生活方式 |
[42:22] | Maybe… Maybe that as well, I suppose, but… | 或许也是吧 但是… |
[42:38] | What is it, do you think? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[42:39] | I don’t know and I don’t care, | 我不知道 也不管 |
[42:40] | and don’t you dare press that bloody button. | 你可不许按那个按钮 |
[42:42] | – Why not? – It could be a bomb. | -为什么 -可能是炸弹呢 |
[42:45] | Alfred, that seems improbable. | 阿尔弗雷德 这不太可能吧 |
[42:55] | It’s a stereo. | 是音响 |