时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | My best wishes to… | 我衷心祝愿 |
[00:04] | Commissioner Essen. | 艾森局长 工作顺利 |
[00:05] | Welcome back, Jim. | 欢迎回来 吉姆 |
[00:07] | I don’t know how you pulled this off, | 我不知道你是怎么办到的 |
[00:10] | but I’m glad you did. | 但我很高兴你办到了 |
[00:12] | Sometimes, the right way | 有时候 正确的路 |
[00:14] | is also the ugly way. | 不也是肮脏的路吗 |
[00:16] | There’s been an incident. At Arkham Asylum. | 阿卡姆精神病院出事了 |
[00:18] | Six inmates have escaped. | 六名病人越狱了 |
[00:19] | Barbara Kean was one of them. | 芭芭拉·基恩也在其中 |
[00:21] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[00:23] | The world sees criminal lunatics. | 世人视你们为精神病罪犯 |
[00:27] | I see brilliance. | 我看到的却是天才 |
[00:30] | Gotham would tremble before you. | 哥谭会在你们面前颤抖 |
[00:36] | “I beg of you, my son, | 求求你 我的儿子 |
[00:37] | please choose happiness. | 一定要选择幸福 |
[00:39] | “Unless you feel a calling. | 除非你找到了自己的使命 |
[00:41] | A true calling.” | 真正的使命” |
[00:45] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 |
[00:47] | you want to know what I really am? | 你想知道我的真面目吗 |
[00:50] | Yes, sir. | 当然了 先生 |
[00:51] | Shall I tell you? | 我该告诉你吗 |
[00:52] | Please, please. | 说吧 请说 |
[00:55] | At heart… | 我心底里 |
[00:57] | I’m an ardent student of human nature. | 是个勤于研究人性的学生 |
[01:01] | Fascinating paradox, we are. | 我们都是有趣的驳论 |
[01:04] | So wise, and yet so foolish. | 机智 却又愚蠢 |
[01:07] | So brave, and yet so fearful. | 勇敢 却又胆怯 |
[01:10] | For instance, this is a glass jar. | 比方说这个玻璃罐 |
[01:12] | Inside of it is a hairy spider. | 里面有只长毛蜘蛛 |
[01:14] | A tarantula, I guess, but I’m no expert. | 可能是毒狼蛛 我也说不准 |
[01:17] | In a minute, I’m gonna open that little hatch in the front of your box, | 一分钟后 我就会打开你箱子上的盖子 |
[01:20] | I’m gonna drop the spider inside, | 把蜘蛛放进去 |
[01:23] | and I’m gonna close it. | 然后关上盖子 |
[01:25] | That’s choice A. | 这是A选项 |
[01:28] | Choice B, I open the hatch, | B选项就是我打开盖子 |
[01:31] | you speak to your lovely secretary Maggie on the telephone, | 你给你可爱的秘书玛姬打电话 |
[01:35] | you tell her you’ve run away with some woman, | 告诉她你跟个女人私奔了 |
[01:37] | you’ll be sending written instructions shortly. | 稍后就把详细指示发给她 |
[01:41] | So which is it, choice A or choice B? | 那么选哪个 A还是B |
[01:44] | Choice B, please. Please, choice B. | B 拜托 我选B |
[01:46] | The telephone. | 电话 |
[01:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:50] | It’s human nature. | 人性使然 |
[01:54] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[01:56] | There is no spider. | 没有蜘蛛 |
[02:00] | But if you don’t do what I ask, you’ll wish there was one. | 但你要没按我说的做 下场会比那更惨 |
[02:05] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[02:08] | Don’t fret so. | 别急 |
[02:10] | You’re part of a great endeavor. | 你是大局的一部分 |
[02:13] | A great cleansing. | 伟大的净化 |
[02:16] | Monsters are coming, Mr. Mayor. | 怪物要来了 市长先生 |
[02:19] | Monsters. | 怪物 |
[02:22] | Who will cleanse this city | 他们将用烈火与鲜血 |
[02:25] | in blood and fire. | 净化这座城市 |
[02:41] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:43] | “Where is Mayor James? | “詹姆斯市长去哪了 |
[02:45] | Who is his mystery lover?” | 神秘情妇是何人” |
[02:46] | No one cares who the mayor is banging! | 没人在乎市长跟谁搞上了 |
[02:49] | You can do better than this, people. | 你们能做得更好的 |
[02:51] | Now go out and get me some headlines, damn it! | 出去给我挖点头条新闻出来 该死 |
[02:58] | Yeah. All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[03:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[03:08] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[03:10] | Next. | 下一个 |
[03:12] | Mr. X. | X先生 |
[03:20] | Uh, a little to the right. | 稍微往右边挪一点 |
[03:23] | Okay, that’s the spot. | 好 就是那个位置 |
[03:30] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[03:33] | What shall we do with the… spare? | 那多出来的这个…怎么办 |
[03:43] | I know. | 我知道了 |
[03:50] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[03:52] | Would you kindly? | 有劳了 |
[04:12] | “Maniax!” | “疯子帮” |
[04:16] | Now that’s a headline. | 这才叫头条 |
[04:25] | You all know what we’re facing here. | 情况大家都知道 |
[04:27] | 48 hours ago, six criminally insane inmates | 48小时前 六名精神病罪犯 |
[04:30] | were busted out of Arkham Asylum. | 被劫狱逃离了阿卡姆疯人院 |
[04:32] | Yesterday, four of those inmates broke into Yellen Shipyard, | 昨天 其中四人闯入了耶伦船坞 |
[04:36] | kidnapped seven workers, | 绑架了七名工人 |
[04:38] | then dropped them off the roof of the Gotham Gazette. | 然后把他们从《哥谭公报》大楼顶上扔了下来 |
[04:40] | As of now, we still have no leads | 到现在为止 我们还不知道 |
[04:42] | on the person or persons behind the breakout. | 这场劫囚是谁主使的 |
[04:45] | Jim Gordon’s lead. Jim. | 吉姆·戈登负责行动 吉姆 |
[04:47] | These are our targets. | 以下是我们的目标 |
[04:52] | Jerome Valeska, 18 years old. | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 18岁 |
[04:55] | Matricide. | 弑母 |
[04:57] | Arnold Dobkins, | 阿诺德·道布金斯 |
[04:59] | schizophrenic. | 精神分裂 |
[05:01] | Poisoner, | 投毒者 |
[05:02] | rapist. | 强奸犯 |
[05:04] | Aaron Helzinger. | 亚伦·赫尔辛格 |
[05:06] | Killed his entire family with his bare hands. | 赤手空拳杀死了全家人 |
[05:10] | Robert Greenwood. | 罗伯特·格林伍德 |
[05:12] | Killed and then ate a dozen women. | 杀害并吃掉了十多名女性 |
[05:19] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[05:21] | Killed her parents. | 杀害了她父母 |
[05:25] | We’re gonna work this in groups of four. | 我们要分成四人小组行动 |
[05:27] | I’ll hand out assignments throughout the day. | 我会给你们分配今天的任务 |
[05:30] | Alvarez is my coordinating officer. | 阿尔瓦雷斯将协助我开展工作 |
[05:31] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[05:34] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活儿吧 |
[05:43] | Fine job yesterday, gentlemen. | 昨天干得不错 各位 |
[05:45] | We opened big. | 开场轰动全城 |
[05:47] | The whole city knows your name now. | 你们的名字已经街知巷闻了 |
[05:49] | So, bravo. Let’s give ourselves a round of applause. | 好极了 为自己鼓掌欢呼吧 |
[05:55] | Now that we have Gotham’s attention, | 我们已经引起了哥谭的关注 |
[05:56] | it’s time for the Maniax to make a grand entrance. | 疯子帮该隆重登场了 |
[06:00] | Wasn’t that it? | 昨天的不是吗 |
[06:02] | That was the overture. | 昨天的只是序曲 |
[06:05] | Now the audience is hushed, expectant. | 现在观众们都屏息期待 |
[06:09] | The curtain rises… | 帷幕升起 |
[06:12] | Then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[06:14] | Oh, then we confront Gothamites | 然后 我们出现在哥谭市民面前 |
[06:17] | with their most primal fears. | 带去他们最原始的恐惧 |
[06:20] | Take from them all they hold dear and sacred. | 夺走他们所有珍视及崇敬的东西 |
[06:23] | And then what happens? | 然后呢 |
[06:26] | Why, then, we offer them salvation. | 然后我们拯救他们 |
[06:30] | And then they are ours. | 接着他们就是我们的了 |
[06:33] | Let’s get busy, man. | 开始忙起来吧 |
[06:34] | Patience. | 耐心点 |
[06:36] | First, you gentlemen need to learn a little stagecraft. | 首先 你们要学会演戏 |
[06:39] | Stagecraft? | 演戏 |
[06:40] | You’re going to be on TV. | 你们就要上电视了 |
[06:42] | You have to present yourselves with style and vigor. | 要展现出自己的风格与活力 |
[06:44] | Dobkins, say “Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.” | 道布金斯说 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[06:47] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[06:50] | Again, with a smile. | 微笑着再说一次 |
[06:53] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[06:57] | You. | 你来 |
[07:02] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! | 晚上好 女士们先生们 |
[07:05] | Not bad. | 还不错 |
[07:07] | Sinister and authoritative. | 邪恶且有威严 |
[07:11] | Never mind. | 你就算了 |
[07:14] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[07:18] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[07:21] | good evening! | 晚上好 |
[07:25] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[07:26] | Boyishly charming. | 稚嫩而有魅力 |
[07:29] | The laugh is fabulous. | 笑声好极了 |
[07:31] | Use that. | 用上吧 |
[07:40] | Now me. | 轮到我了 |
[07:45] | I am so glad that you two are getting along, | 非常高兴你们俩能合得来 |
[07:48] | but we’re a little busy here, | 但我们还正忙着呢 |
[07:49] | so if you could leave the poor mayor alone… | 所以你们能放过可怜的市长吗 |
[07:51] | We’re bored. | 我们无聊死了 |
[07:52] | Yeah. Why do the boys get to have all the fun? | 是啊 为什么只有男生能玩 |
[07:55] | Your time is coming. | 你们马上就有机会了 |
[07:57] | I told you. | 我跟你们说过了 |
[08:01] | You haven’t killed him, have you? | 你们不是弄死他了吧 |
[08:03] | No, I don’t think so. | 没 我想没有 |
[08:09] | Nope. Hanging in there. | 没有 还撑着呢 |
[08:11] | When? | 什么时候 |
[08:13] | When is my time coming? | 我什么时候有机会 |
[08:16] | Soon. | 很快 |
[08:18] | Very soon. | 非常快 |
[08:21] | Why don’t you tell me about James Gordon. | 你跟我说说詹姆斯·戈登吧 |
[08:25] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[08:43] | It’s hard to believe. | 真难以相信 |
[08:44] | My father’s been sneaking down here for years, | 我父亲多年来经常偷偷溜下来 |
[08:46] | and I never even knew about it. | 我却一点不知道 |
[08:49] | That makes two of us, doesn’t it? | 咱俩都是 不是吗 |
[08:53] | Wait. | 等下 |
[08:55] | Let’s just think about this. | 咱们先考虑一下 |
[08:56] | Are you certain you want to turn that bloody thing on? | 你确定想要打开那玩意吗 |
[08:59] | Of course I’m certain. | 我当然确定 |
[09:00] | Have you thought it through, Master Bruce? | 你真想清楚了吗 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:02] | This computer could contain all my father’s | 这电脑可能包含了我父亲所有 |
[09:04] | research into Wayne Enterprises. | 关于韦恩集团的研究 |
[09:06] | All this time, I’ve been looking for a smoking gun, | 这么久以来 我一直在寻找确凿证据[冒烟的枪] |
[09:08] | and here it is. | 而它就在这里 |
[09:09] | Exactly. A smoking gun. | 没错 冒烟的枪 |
[09:10] | Now, guns are for grown-ups, aren’t they? | 但是 枪是给成年人用的 对不对 |
[09:17] | That’s a metaphor, Alfred, not an argument. | 那只是个比喻 阿尔弗雷德 不要较真 |
[09:21] | Here it is. | 好了 |
[09:27] | It’s working! | 打开了 |
[09:30] | What are you… What are you doing?! | 你…你在干什么 |
[09:31] | Alfred, stop! What are you doing?! | 阿尔弗雷德 停下 你在干什么 |
[09:33] | No, what are you doing, Alfred?! | 不要 你在干什么 阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:34] | Alfred, stop it! | 阿尔弗雷德 停下 |
[09:36] | It’s ruined! | 都毁了 |
[09:37] | It’s ruined! What’s wrong with you?! | 都毁了 你这是犯什么病 |
[09:38] | Why would you do that?! Answer me! | 你为什么要这么做 回答我 |
[09:40] | It had to be done, Master Bruce! | 必须如此 布鲁斯少爷 |
[09:41] | This was the key to exposing Wayne Enterprises. | 这是揭露韦恩集团的关键 |
[09:44] | Everything that I’ve worked for, | 我所有的努力 |
[09:46] | everything my… everything my dad worked for is now gone! | 我父亲的全部心血 现在都没了 |
[09:49] | Because of you! | 都怪你 |
[09:50] | If I’d known what was down here, | 假如我知道这下面有什么 |
[09:52] | I would have never helped get you in. | 我绝对不会帮你进来的 |
[09:54] | I mean, look around you. Look, look. Liters of blood. | 你看看四周 看看 几升的血浆 |
[09:57] | A bulletproof vest with two slugs in it! | 嵌着两颗子弹的防弹衣 |
[09:59] | Guns, weapons! | 枪支 武器 |
[10:01] | I mean, whatever’s on that computer | 无论那台电脑里有什么 |
[10:03] | probably killed your father, | 大概就是你父亲丧命的原因 |
[10:04] | and I’ll be damned | 我绝对不会 |
[10:05] | if I see you suffer the same fate, Master Bruce. | 让你遭受同样的命运 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:10] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[10:18] | I’m trying to keep you safe. | 我是想让你平平安安的 |
[10:24] | I want you to go. | 我要你离开 |
[10:26] | – Look, I know that you’re… – No. | -听着 我知道你… -不 |
[10:27] | – that you’re upset, you… – Alfred. | -很难过 你… -阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:30] | I want you to go | 我要你离开 |
[10:31] | and never come back, do you understand me? | 再也不要回来了 明白吗 |
[10:35] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[10:49] | Very well, Master Bruce. | 好吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:52] | As you wish. | 如您所愿 |
[11:00] | Shiny. | 真亮 |
[11:04] | Give that back. | 还给我 |
[11:06] | I saw it first. | 我先看到的 |
[11:07] | No, you didn’t. | 不 不是你 |
[11:09] | I said give it back. | 我说了还给我 |
[11:11] | Make me, you little brat. | 逼我啊 你个小屁孩 |
[11:17] | Your samurai skills are excellent Greenwood San, | 您的武士技艺非常出色 格林伍德先生 |
[11:20] | but they are nothing compared to me. | 但与我相比不值一提 |
[11:25] | Prepare to die! | 受死吧 |
[11:30] | That’s enough! I said… | 够了 |
[11:33] | I tried to stop them. | 我想阻止他们来着 |
[11:36] | Boys, we’re a team. | 伙计们 我们是一个团队 |
[11:39] | We don’t fight amongst ourselves. | 我们不内讧 |
[11:41] | Yeah, we’re a team, boys. | 没错 我们是一个团队 伙计们 |
[11:44] | And I’m the captain. | 而我是队长 |
[11:47] | Captain of my foot. | 队长个屁 |
[11:49] | I’ve murdered a dozen women. | 我杀过一打女人 |
[11:52] | Terrorized the city. | 使整座城市陷入恐慌 |
[11:54] | What have you done? | 你做过什么 |
[11:56] | Chop up your mommy? | 杀了你妈吗 |
[11:58] | Everybody has to start somewhere. | 人总得有个起点 |
[12:01] | See, I have vision and ambition and brains. | 我有远见 有野心 有脑子 |
[12:06] | You’re just a nutty old cannibal. | 你不过是个疯癫的食人魔 |
[12:08] | How many people can you eat before that shtick gets old? | 你再吃几个 这招就不新鲜了 |
[12:12] | I could eat one more. | 再吃一个你 |
[12:14] | I can see we’re gonna have to resolve this one once and for all. | 看来咱们得来个终极较量了 |
[12:26] | – You all know this game, right? – Oh, love it. | -这游戏会玩吧 -大爱 |
[12:35] | Who wants to be the boss? | 谁想当老大 |
[12:38] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[12:59] | Hey, Greenwood, | 格林伍德 |
[13:02] | what’s the secret to good comedy? | 什么才是优秀喜剧的诀窍 |
[13:06] | Timing. | 时机 |
[13:08] | And what’s courage? | 那什么是勇气呢 |
[13:14] | Grace under pressure. | 压力面前保持优雅 |
[13:15] | And… | 那么… |
[13:19] | …who’s the boss? | 谁是老大 |
[13:29] | I’m the boss. | 我是老大 |
[13:37] | I believe you are, Jerome. | 就是你 杰罗姆 |
[13:40] | I believe you are. | 你就是老大 |
[13:43] | Arigato, sensei. | 谢谢 老师 |
[13:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:49] | Four lunatics and Barbara? | 四个疯子再加上芭芭拉 |
[13:51] | Brother, you got no luck. | 兄弟 你真够霉的 |
[13:53] | I told you civilian life was better, didn’t I? | 都说了当平民百姓舒服多了 是不是 |
[13:56] | Yeah, you did. | 你的确说过 |
[13:57] | Actually, that’s kind of why I’m here. | 其实这正是我来的目的 |
[13:59] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来干吗 |
[14:03] | Jim, you remember Scotty, my girlfriend. | 吉姆 你还记得斯科蒂吧 我女朋友 |
[14:06] | Fiancée. | 是未婚妻 |
[14:07] | Right, my fiancée. | 是 我未婚妻 |
[14:09] | Yeah, Scotty, good to see you. | 记得 斯科蒂 很高兴见到你 |
[14:11] | Relax, honey bun. We’re just talking. | 别紧张 亲爱的 我俩聊天而已 |
[14:13] | Oh, like hell you are. | 那就见鬼了 |
[14:15] | He’s gonna ask you to come back to work. | 他是想请你回警局 |
[14:17] | He didn’t ask me anything. | 他什么都没说 |
[14:18] | – We’re just having a chat. – Oh, is that right? | -我俩闲聊而已 -是吗 |
[14:20] | Is that why you’re here, Detective? | 你是为这来找他吗 警探 |
[14:22] | Just to have a chat? | 闲聊 |
[14:24] | No, no. She’s right. | 不 不是 她说得没错 |
[14:26] | Harvey, I need your help. The case is a bear. | 哈维 我需要你的帮助 这案子不好对付 |
[14:29] | We’re short-handed, and, uh, I was thinking maybe you could… | 我们很缺人手 我在想也许你… |
[14:31] | He has a life. | 他有自己的生活 |
[14:32] | The answer is no. He is not coming back. | 答案是不 他不会回去的 |
[14:34] | Hon. I’m telling him no. | 亲爱的 我是要拒绝他的 |
[14:37] | But it’s like she said, | 但就像她说的 |
[14:40] | I have a life. | 我现在有生活了 |
[14:43] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[14:44] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[14:46] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你高兴 |
[14:48] | Just a thought. | 就是个想法 |
[14:49] | – Wish me luck. – Good luck. | -祝我好运吧 -好运 |
[14:52] | Jim, one last thing. One last thought | 吉姆 还有件事 你哈维叔叔 |
[14:55] | from your Uncle Harvey. | 最后给你一句忠告 |
[14:57] | These Maniax killed a bunch of people from the shipyard, right? | 这个疯子帮杀了一群船坞的人 对吧 |
[15:01] | Yellen Shipyard, yeah. | 耶伦船坞 没错 |
[15:03] | Why there? | 为什么是那里 |
[15:04] | They could’ve gone anywhere, killed anyone. | 他们大可以去任何地方 杀任何人 |
[15:07] | But these lunatics specifically chose that shipyard. I… | 但这些疯子却偏偏选了这个船坞 我 |
[15:11] | wonder why. | 想知道为什么 |
[15:14] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[15:16] | Scotty. | 斯科蒂 |
[15:18] | Yeah. Call you back. | 好 稍后给您回电 |
[15:19] | Commissioner! | 局长 |
[15:20] | Tell me something good. Please. | 拜托给我个好消息吧 |
[15:22] | – Harvey isn’t coming back. – That’s not good. | -哈维不回来了 -这可不是好消息 |
[15:25] | But he did suggest a lead that panned out nicely. | 但他提出了一条线索 我还真查到东西了 |
[15:27] | Turns out, the Maniax stole a refueling truck | 原来疯子帮昨天从船坞 |
[15:30] | from the shipyard yesterday. | 偷了一辆加油车 |
[15:31] | Why wasn’t it reported? | 为什么没有报失 |
[15:32] | It was one of over a hundred service vehicles. | 因为在役车辆有一百多 |
[15:34] | Took a while to track down the entire fleet. | 点一遍车队花了点时间 |
[15:36] | But when we did, we found that one was missing. | 但点完后 我们发现有一辆失踪了 |
[15:39] | Fully loaded with gasoline. | 上满装满了汽油 |
[15:41] | You get a license plate? | 知道车牌号了吗 |
[15:43] | And a description of the vehicle. | 还知道车的外形特征 |
[15:44] | Put out an APB. | 发了全境通告 |
[15:46] | – God, I’m so glad you’re back, Jim. – Me, too. | -真高兴你回来了 吉姆 -我也是 |
[15:51] | Wish I could say the same for Bullock. | 真希望我也能对布洛克说这句话 |
[15:53] | I-I can’t believe he’s really gone. | 真不敢相信他真不回来了 |
[15:55] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[15:57] | He was born to be a cop. | 天生就是警察的料 |
[15:59] | Not anymore. He’s a happy man. | 不再是了 他现在很幸福 |
[16:01] | I didn’t have it in me to push him. | 我实在不忍心为难他 |
[16:04] | You ever think about that? | 你考虑过吗 |
[16:07] | Walking away, I mean. | 我是说离开 |
[16:10] | No. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[16:11] | I did, for a long time. | 想过 想过很久 |
[16:14] | But not anymore? | 现在不了吗 |
[16:16] | I’ve sat back and watched all the corrupt, lazy men | 我一直冷眼旁观那些腐败 懒惰的人 |
[16:21] | buy their way into this job and waste it. | 靠钱干上这个职位 却毫无作为 |
[16:24] | Not me, Jim. | 我不会 吉姆 |
[16:26] | Not me. | 我绝不会 |
[16:28] | – A new day. – You’re damn right. | -这是新的一天 -太对了 |
[16:51] | I’d just like to say it’s been an honor | 我只想说 能服务您和您的家人 |
[16:53] | and a privilege to serve you and your family, sir. | 是我莫大的荣幸 先生 |
[16:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:00] | If you need any references, I’ll be happy to provide them. | 如果需要推荐信 我很乐意给你写 |
[17:08] | Is that all you’re taking with you? | 就带这些吗 |
[17:11] | It’s all I have, sir. | 这是我的一切了 先生 |
[17:18] | Right. Well, um… | 好了 那… |
[17:20] | Oh, dear, yes. I best be off. | 天啊 我得赶紧走了 |
[17:22] | I’ve got a train to catch. | 我还要赶火车呢 |
[17:28] | Good-bye, sir. | 再见 先生 |
[17:33] | Good-bye, Alfred. | 再见 阿尔弗雷德 |
[17:34] | Beg your pardon, sir? | 什么事 先生 |
[17:36] | I said good-bye. | 我说 再见 |
[17:39] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[17:45] | Good-bye, sir. | 再见了 先生 |
[18:02] | I spy with my little eye | 我用我的小眼睛搜索着 |
[18:05] | something that is… | 寻找那一抹… |
[18:11] | …yellow. | 黄色 |
[18:13] | Score, Gotham, score! We want more! | 得分 哥谭 得分得分再得分 |
[18:16] | Hit ’em where it hurts and knock ’em to the floor! | 打得他们落花又流水 |
[18:23] | Yay, Gotham! | 冲啊 哥谭 |
[18:46] | Hello, Ms. Kringle. | 好啊 柯林格小姐 |
[18:48] | Hello, Mr. Nygma. | 你好 尼格玛先生 |
[18:51] | How’s your day going? | 今天过得好吗 |
[18:53] | Fine. | 还行 |
[18:55] | Um, question for you. | 问你个问题 |
[19:01] | Y-Yes? | 什么事 |
[19:05] | Did you know that houseflies hum in the key of F? | 你知道家蝇的嗡嗡声是F调的吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:14] | No, I-I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[19:18] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[19:22] | – Well, uh… bye. – Bye. | -那再见了 -再见 |
[19:32] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:34] | We agreed you were going to ask her out. | 我们不是说好要约她出去的嘛 |
[19:37] | No, we didn’t agree to ask her. | 我们没说好要约她 |
[19:39] | We agreed to think about asking her. | 只是说好考虑约她 |
[19:41] | But there’s no point. | 但没用的 |
[19:42] | She doesn’t like you. | 她又不喜欢你 |
[19:43] | Maybe she’ll like me. | 或许她会喜欢我 |
[19:45] | You ever consider that? | 这你想过吗 |
[19:47] | Maybe she’ll like me. | 或许她会喜欢我 |
[19:49] | I got confidence. | 我自信 |
[19:51] | Ladies love that. | 女孩喜欢那个 |
[19:54] | No, she won’t like you. | 不 她不会喜欢你的 |
[19:57] | She won’t. Go away. | 她不会的 走开 |
[20:02] | Please, just go away! | 走开吧 |
[20:38] | We got a sighting of the stolen truck. Yeavely Park. | 看到被盗油车了 在伊弗利公园 |
[20:45] | I want you all to know | 我想告诉你们 |
[20:47] | this was a very difficult decision for us. | 这对我们来说是个艰难的抉择 |
[20:50] | It was between you and a senior citizen bingo party. | 要么是你们 要么就是一群老头老太太 |
[20:56] | In the end, we decided to skew a little younger. | 最后 我们还是决定要嫩的 |
[20:59] | Youth won the day. | 青春赢了 |
[21:00] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:03] | Give me an “O”! | 喊个O |
[21:09] | I said give me a “O.” | 我说 喊个O |
[21:10] | O “O.” | |
[21:12] | Give me an “N.” | 喊个N |
[21:13] | – “N.” – Give me another “O”! | -N -再喊个O |
[21:15] | – “O.” – What does that spell? | -O -拼成了什么 |
[21:18] | “Oh, no!” | 不要啊 |
[21:34] | Do it! Do it! Do it! | 动手 动手 动手吧 |
[21:38] | Ready? Okay! | 准备好了吗 好嘞 |
[21:47] | This is so embarrassing. | 这下尴尬了 |
[21:50] | Anyone got a light? | 有人有火吗 |
[21:52] | I do. I got… | 我有 我有 |
[22:02] | Stand your ground, boys. | 站稳了 伙计们 |
[22:03] | They can’t shoot at a bus. | 他们不敢打大巴 |
[22:05] | Hold your fire! Hold your fire! | 别开火 别开火 |
[22:12] | Aaron, Greenwood, get the truck started. | 亚伦 格林伍德 去启动油车 |
[22:15] | We’re gonna blow this barbecue. | 我们要把这车炸飞 |
[22:30] | Light ’em up! | 点了他们 |
[23:24] | Everybody okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[23:28] | Who broke you out, Dobkins? | 谁帮你越狱的 道布金斯 |
[23:29] | Gonna have to talk sooner or later; tell me now. | 你迟早得说 赶紧告诉我 |
[23:31] | I’m a victim here, sir. I was coerced. | 我也是受害者 长官 我是被逼的 |
[23:34] | Abducted and coerced. | 被绑 被逼 |
[23:35] | – By who? – If I tell you that, | -谁 -如果要我说 |
[23:36] | I got to get some kind of guaran… | 你得保证 我不会… |
[24:34] | I understand you were just trying to protect me. | 我知道你是想保护我 |
[24:38] | But there’s nothing… | 但是不论怎样 |
[24:40] | nothing that you can do to stop me | 不管你做什么 都不能阻止我 |
[24:42] | from carrying out my father’s work. | 继承父亲的遗志 |
[24:44] | I know that now. | 我现在知道了 |
[24:48] | I don’t want you to go, Alfred. | 我不希望你走 阿尔弗雷德 |
[24:52] | But you’re either with me or you’re against me. | 但你要么跟我站在一边 要么就是与我对立 |
[24:56] | And if you’re against me, I don’t have a choice. | 你如果与我对立 我将别无选择 |
[25:00] | I’m with you, Master Bruce. I’ve always been with you. | 我当然跟你一边 布鲁斯少爷 我一向如此 |
[25:04] | But what you’re doing is tantamount to suicide. | 但你在做的事等同于自杀 |
[25:06] | This is big boy stuff. | 这是大人干的事 |
[25:08] | You’re too young; you’re not ready. | 你还太小 没准备好 |
[25:10] | Then make me ready. | 那就帮我准备好 |
[25:13] | You-You’ve lived a dangerous life, and you survived. | 你经历了危险的人生 却还活了下来 |
[25:17] | So teach me. | 教我吧 |
[25:18] | Teach me how to do the same. | 教我如何生存下来 |
[25:21] | I’ll do whatever it takes. I’ll train every day. | 我会不惜一切 天天训练 |
[25:23] | Yeah, well, you said that before, didn’t you? | 这话你之前就说过 |
[25:24] | That was before. | 那是之前 |
[25:26] | Now I know the truth. | 现在我知道了真相 |
[25:28] | And I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该做什么 |
[25:34] | I’ll even go back to school if you want. | 如果你想 我愿意回学校 |
[25:37] | School, even? | 是嘛 |
[25:45] | If I agree to help you, to make you ready, | 如果我答应帮你 帮你做准备 |
[25:50] | you must do exactly as I say and when I say it | 你要完全听我的 令行禁止 |
[25:53] | with no exceptions, is that understood? | 绝无例外 懂了吗 |
[25:59] | Understood. | 懂了 |
[26:05] | But, in return, you must fix that computer. | 但作为交换 你得修好电脑 |
[26:08] | Fix it? | 修电脑 |
[26:10] | How on earth am I gonna do that? | 这我怎么做到啊 |
[26:13] | That’s not my problem. | 我不管 |
[26:15] | I’m not the one who broke it. | 又不是我打坏的 |
[26:25] | High caliber, high velocity. | 大口径 高速度 |
[26:27] | Judging by the size of the wounds, | 从伤口大小来看 |
[26:28] | it was definitely shot from some distance. | 绝对是隔着一定距离开的枪 |
[26:30] | Someone knew how to shoot. | 此人是个好枪手 |
[26:32] | Who, damn it? | 究竟是谁啊 |
[26:33] | And why cheerleaders? Where’s the motive? | 为什么绑架拉拉队 有什么动机 |
[26:36] | They didn’t even ask for a ransom. | 他们都不索要赎金 |
[26:39] | They want headlines. | 他们要的是宣传 |
[26:40] | They want mass panic. | 要大众惶恐 |
[26:41] | – Well, they got it. – Yeah. | -他们如愿了 -是啊 |
[26:44] | Let’s see if we can’t I.D. that bullet. | 看看能不能查到子弹来头 |
[26:46] | Never know your luck. | 说不准啊 |
[26:51] | – Holding up? – Holding up. | -还撑着呢 -撑着呢 |
[26:54] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[26:56] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[27:12] | Gin and tonic, please, uh, governor. Ice and a slice. | 来杯金汤力 加冰和柠檬片 |
[27:20] | Nice place. | 这里不错 |
[27:22] | It is. | 是啊 |
[27:24] | Been here before, then, have you? | 以前来过 |
[27:26] | It’s my regular spot. | 常客 |
[27:27] | Oh, right, you’re a local. | 对了 你是本地人 |
[27:29] | Nice. | 不错 |
[27:32] | Don’t I know you? | 我认识你吧 |
[27:34] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[27:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:39] | You’re that Mr. Fox, | 你是那个福克斯先生 |
[27:40] | that scientific chap from Wayne Enterprises, ain’t you? | 韦恩集团的科技人员 是吧 |
[27:44] | That is me. | 是的 |
[27:46] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[27:48] | Young Master Bruce Wayne’s guardian. | 布鲁斯少爷的监护人 |
[27:51] | Ah, yes. | 是啊 |
[27:56] | It’s a funny old game though, isn’t it? | 挺有意思啊 |
[27:57] | Coincidence, I mean, me bumping into you like this. I mean… | 我这么巧碰到了你 |
[28:01] | I was just thinking about you. | 我刚刚正想你呢 |
[28:10] | Okay, Mr. Pennyworth, I’ll bite. | 好吧 潘尼沃斯先生 我上你的钩 |
[28:13] | What were you thinking about me? | 你想我什么呢 |
[28:15] | Oh, “Alfred,” please. | 喊我阿尔弗雷德就行 |
[28:17] | Please, “Lucius.” | 喊我卢修斯就好 |
[28:20] | Lucius. Lucius. | 卢修斯 卢修斯 |
[28:24] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[28:27] | I once knew this geezer called Onslow | 我以前认识个叫昂斯洛的家伙 |
[28:29] | in the Isle of Dogs in the East End of London. | 伦敦东区恶犬岛的 |
[28:32] | Lairy little scallywag, he was. | 就是个小流氓 |
[28:34] | He was, uh, too smart by half; never trusted him. | 油头滑脑 我一直不信任他 |
[28:37] | Anyway, one day, Lucius, he comes bowling up to me, | 有一天 卢修斯 他跑来跟我套近乎 |
[28:40] | and he asks me to do him this right iffy favor. | 叫我帮他忙 感觉很可疑 |
[28:45] | Oh, it doesn’t matter what it was. | 具体是什么不要紧 |
[28:46] | The point being, against my better judgment, | 重点是 我虽然觉得不该帮 |
[28:50] | I agreed to do it. | 但还是答应了 |
[28:52] | But, Lucius, I told him, I told him straight, I said, | 但是 卢修斯 我直截了当地说了 |
[28:56] | “You let me down, Onslow, | 你敢坑我 昂斯洛 |
[28:59] | I’ll tuck you up, sunshine, like a kipper.” | 看我把你做成腌鱼 |
[29:05] | He swears blind, | 他立刻发了毒誓 |
[29:06] | swears on his mother’s grave he’d never do such a thing, | 以他母亲的坟墓发誓他绝不会坑我 |
[29:08] | but of course he did. | 但他当然还是坑了 |
[29:10] | Couldn’t help himself; he let me down. | 就是忍不住 |
[29:14] | So I tucked him up. | 我也说到做到了 |
[29:18] | Like a kipper. | 把他变成了腌鱼 |
[29:21] | What is a kipper? | 腌鱼是什么 |
[29:24] | It’s a type of smoked fish. | 是一种熏鱼 |
[29:27] | Very nice with eggs and brown toast for breakfast. | 配鸡蛋烤吐司当早餐很不错 |
[29:32] | But what I learned from Onslow is this. | 但昂斯洛让我明白 |
[29:37] | There are two types of people on this planet, you see. | 这世上有两种人 |
[29:39] | Them you can trust… | 你可以信任的 |
[29:44] | and them you can’t. | 你不能信任的 |
[29:45] | I cannot disagree. | 我同意 |
[29:48] | Which kind are you? | 你是哪种 |
[29:52] | Both kinds of people would give you | 两种人对这个问题 |
[29:53] | the same answer, wouldn’t they? | 不是都会给出一样的答案吗 |
[29:55] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[29:57] | Exactly right. | 说得太对了 |
[29:58] | There lieth the problem, Lucius. | 问题就在这里 卢修斯 |
[30:01] | You see, I need to confide in you. | 我需要跟你说些秘密 |
[30:07] | But I need to know that you’re trustworthy. | 但我需要知道你值得信任 |
[30:09] | Perhaps I should decline your confidence. | 或许我该拒不听你吐露秘密 |
[30:12] | I don’t like the sound of these kippers. | 那腌鱼听上去不太舒服 |
[30:14] | Yeah, well, it’s a bit late for that, unfortunately. | 可惜 已经来不及了 |
[30:17] | I mean, it’s you, after all, Lucius, that created this mess | 毕竟 是你 卢修斯 制造了这堆麻烦 |
[30:19] | when you told young Master Bruce that his dear old dead dad… | 是你告诉布鲁斯少爷 他死去的老爸 |
[30:24] | was a stoic. | 是个斯多葛学派的人 |
[30:26] | “Ah,” exactly. | 是啊 |
[30:28] | You see, there’s a problem. | 现在有个问题 |
[30:31] | I got no one else to turn to. | 我没有别人可以求助 |
[30:35] | I have to confide in you. | 我只能找你 |
[30:37] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[30:38] | Do you? | 真的吗 |
[30:41] | Let me just be crystal clear about this. | 我说清楚 |
[30:45] | If it turns out… | 如果我发现 |
[30:48] | that I can’t trust you, | 我其实不能信任你 |
[30:51] | I swear on my mother’s grave, | 我以我母亲的坟墓发誓 |
[30:54] | you, my old sausage… | 你 老伙计 |
[30:58] | …are a dead man. | 就死定了 |
[31:02] | I have only the best intentions for Bruce Wayne. | 我一心只为布鲁斯·韦恩好 |
[31:11] | Well, another gin and tonic please, uh, governor. | 再来杯金汤力 |
[31:13] | And whatever this young man is drinking, one for yourself. | 再给这位年轻人来一杯他喝的 |
[31:20] | How are you at fixing computers? | 你擅长修电脑吗 |
[31:25] | Hey, Alvarez! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[31:28] | Let ballistics know we got a red ball for them, will you? | 让弹道分析加急做这个 |
[31:30] | On it. | 好的 |
[31:31] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[31:32] | Hello, Jim. It’s Barbara. | 吉姆 我是芭芭拉 |
[31:46] | Hi, Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[31:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[31:49] | Oh, me? I’m fabulous. | 我吗 我好极了 |
[31:51] | How are you? | 你呢 |
[31:52] | I’m good. What’s new? | 我挺好 最近干吗呢 |
[31:53] | Mr. Cool Guy, huh? | 酷哥先生啊 |
[31:57] | You must be so mad at me. | 你一定很生我气吧 |
[31:59] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:59] | If you turn yourself in, I can help you. | 如果你自首 我能帮你 |
[32:03] | How, Jim? | 怎么帮 吉姆 |
[32:04] | By taking me back to Arkham? | 送我回阿卡姆吗 |
[32:05] | I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[32:07] | You’re sick. | 你有病 |
[32:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[32:10] | Everything’s always my fault. | 事事都是我的错 |
[32:12] | So typical. | 总是如此 |
[32:14] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:15] | I know you, Barbara. | 我了解你 芭芭拉 |
[32:17] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[32:18] | You’re a good, kind woman. | 你是个善良的女人 |
[32:20] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[32:22] | You could always make me laugh. | 你总能逗我笑 |
[32:32] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[32:45] | I need to talk to Commissioner Essen right away. | 我要马上找艾森局长 |
[32:47] | It’s an emergency. | 是急事 |
[32:48] | Yeah, go ahead. She’s right upstairs. | 往前走 她在楼上 |
[32:54] | Yo, Commish. | 局长 |
[32:55] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[33:02] | Heard you were looking for us. | 听说你在找我们 |
[33:06] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[33:08] | Put it down. | 放下枪 |
[33:28] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[33:31] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[33:34] | You’re wrong about me, Jim. | 你看错我了 吉姆 |
[33:36] | I tried telling you, but you never listen. | 我想告诉你的 你就是不听 |
[33:41] | I’m listening now. | 我现在听了 |
[33:42] | Yeah, sure you are. Now. | 是啊 现在听了 |
[33:45] | Come on. | 得了 |
[33:48] | Let’s go talk this through, huh? | 我们谈谈吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, it’s too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[34:23] | Aaron. | 亚伦 |
[34:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[34:35] | I’m not sick. I’m free. | 我没病 我是自由了 |
[34:38] | You don’t get that. | 你就是不懂 |
[34:40] | I could explain it, | 我可以跟你解释 |
[34:41] | but you should probably get back to work. | 但你还是赶紧回单位吧 |
[34:44] | Who knows what went wrong while you were gone? | 谁知道你不在时出了什么乱子呢 |
[35:25] | Hell of a first week you’re having, Commissioner. | 局长大人第一周真不顺利啊 |
[35:29] | I wish I could tell you that | 真希望我能说 |
[35:30] | things were gonna get better for you. | 今后情况会有所好转 |
[35:33] | They’re not. | 但不会的 |
[35:36] | Here, bring that up here. | 来 拿上来 |
[35:38] | Get a better angle of the room. | 找个更好的角度拍下整间屋子 |
[35:41] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[35:42] | To rule the world. | 统治世界 |
[35:45] | But we’ll settle for some dead cops and some good P.R. | 不过能杀杀警察 出出风头我们就满足了 |
[35:49] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[35:49] | Yeah. Whatever. I get it. | 嗯 随便吧 我懂了 |
[35:51] | You’re just crazy. | 你就是个疯子 |
[35:53] | “Crazy”? | 疯子 |
[35:59] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[36:01] | You can see I’m not crazy. | 你可以看得出我没疯 |
[36:04] | Very soon, little man, | 小子 很快 |
[36:07] | you will be dead. | 你就会没命 |
[36:09] | And the world will go on without you. | 世界离了你会照样转 |
[36:11] | You’ll be nothing. | 你会什么都不是 |
[36:13] | No one will even remember your name. | 甚至不会有人记住你的姓名 |
[36:18] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | That is where you’re wrong, old lady. | 这你就错了 老太婆 |
[36:23] | We will leave a mark on this city. | 我们会在这城市留下印记 |
[36:26] | We will spread across it like a virus. | 我们会像病毒一样在其中蔓延 |
[36:31] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[36:33] | There’s nothing more contagious than laughter. | 因为笑声是最具感染性的了 |
[36:40] | My line. | 那是我的台词 |
[36:42] | There’s nothing more contagious than laughter. | 笑声是最具感染性的了 |
[36:50] | That was strangely pleasant. | 格外得舒爽啊 |
[36:52] | Do it again. | 再来一次 |
[36:55] | That’s gonna leave a mark. | 这会给你留下印记 |
[37:01] | You got me. | 被你整到了 |
[37:05] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[38:10] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[38:12] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[38:14] | You hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[38:15] | No. I… I-I was in my office, | 没有 我当时待在办公室 |
[38:16] | and I heard gunfire and I hid. | 听到外面有枪声就躲了起来 |
[38:18] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[38:20] | Barbara was here. She lured me away. | 芭芭拉来过 把我引了出去 |
[38:23] | Essen! | 艾森 |
[38:37] | Hang on, Cap, hang on. | 撑住 警监 撑住 |
[38:40] | Boss, boss, stay with me. | 老大 老大 撑住了 |
[38:43] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[38:48] | It’s a new day… | 是新的一天 |
[38:51] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[39:09] | This is… | 这是 |
[39:13] | indeed broken. | 真坏了 |
[39:17] | I have a lot of questions for you. | 我有好多问题想问你 |
[39:19] | I imagine so. | 我猜也是 |
[39:23] | Did my father tell you everything? | 我父亲把一切都告诉你了吗 |
[39:25] | Heavens no. | 当然没有 |
[39:26] | Your father, he was a very private man. | 你父亲很注重隐私 |
[39:29] | He had to be. | 没办法 |
[39:30] | I simply helped with technical resources, | 我不过是给予了技术支持 |
[39:33] | like this computer. | 比如这台电脑 |
[39:37] | Do you know what’s on it? | 你知道上面有什么吗 |
[39:38] | No. I didn’t want to know, to be honest. | 不 老实说 我不想知道 |
[39:42] | But you can fix it? | 你能修好它吗 |
[39:44] | I should think so. | 应该可以 |
[39:46] | But it is going to take some time. | 但得耗点时间了 |
[39:55] | Well, um, thank you for your help. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[40:03] | I loved your father. | 我敬爱你父亲 |
[40:06] | I regret that I never told him so. | 我后悔从未跟他说过这话 |
[40:11] | I regret that I didn’t help him more. | 也后悔没有给他更多帮助 |
[40:18] | Hand me the soldering iron, will you? | 把烙铁递给我好吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:27] | Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[40:29] | What is it, Alfred? | 怎么了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:32] | How you doing, Mr. Nygma? | 你怎么样 尼格玛先生 |
[40:35] | I got you an aspirin. | 我给你拿了阿司匹林 |
[40:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:41] | Detective Gordon! | 戈登警探 |
[40:45] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[40:46] | I heard the news. I… | 我听到了新闻 |
[40:48] | I was worried something happened to you. | 我担心你出事了 |
[40:52] | I’m very relieved. | 现在我放心了 |
[40:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[40:57] | Th-The last time that we met, I was… I was very hard on you. | 我们上次见时 我对你太过分了 |
[41:01] | I wanted to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[41:05] | You’ve been a really good friend. | 你一直待我很好 |
[41:30] | She was a good woman. | 她是个好女人 |
[41:37] | Good cop. | 好警察 |
[41:50] | It’s good to see you, but you don’t have to do this. | 见到你我很高兴 但你不用这样的 |
[41:53] | Let’s not talk about it. | 别说了 |
[41:56] | We are who we are, right? | 我们是什么改不了 是吧 |
[41:59] | No use fighting it. | 没必要抗拒 |
[42:02] | What does Scotty say? | 斯科蒂怎么说 |
[42:04] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[42:06] | Or she won’t. | 也或许不会 |
[42:08] | Guys. | 伙计们 |
[42:09] | You need to see this. | 你们得看看这个 |
[42:11] | I’m reporting live from the scene of the GCPD massacre. | 我正在哥谭市警局屠杀现场向您做报道 |
[42:14] | We have just obtained video footage of the attack | 我们刚刚拿到了袭击的录像带 |
[42:16] | recorded by one of the assailants. | 是由一位袭击者录制的 |
[42:19] | I want to warn those of you watching, | 提醒观众们 |
[42:20] | what you’re about to see | 以下录像 |
[42:22] | is very graphic. | 十分血腥 |
[42:26] | Hello, Gotham City! | 哥谭市好啊 |
[42:28] | We’re the Maniax. | 我们是疯子帮 |
[42:29] | And I’m Jerome, the shot caller of our little gang. | 我是杰罗姆 我们小帮派的头头 |
[42:34] | We’re here to spread the message of wisdom and hope. | 我们是来散播智慧和希望的讯息的 |
[42:41] | Some people have no manners. | 有些人真没礼貌 |
[42:46] | You’re all prisoners. | 你们都是囚徒 |
[42:49] | What you call sanity, | 你们所谓的正常 |
[42:53] | it’s just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing | 只是你脑中的牢笼 让你看不清 |
[42:56] | that you’re just little tiny cogs | 你不过是一台巨大荒谬的机器中的 |
[42:58] | in a giant absurd machine. | 一块小齿轮 |
[43:01] | Wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[43:05] | Why be a cog? | 为什么要做个齿轮 |
[43:07] | Be free like us. | 像我们一样 自由吧 |
[43:10] | Just remember, smile. | 记得微笑 |
[43:18] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[43:21] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[43:22] | We’ll be back very soon. | 我们很快就会回来 |
[43:24] | Hang on to your hats, folks. | 准备好了 伙计们 |
[43:26] | ‘Cause you ain’t seen nothing yet! | 这还不算什么呢 |