时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Monsters are coming, Mr. Mayor. | 怪物要来了 市长先生 |
[00:06] | Six criminally insane inmates were busted out of Arkham Asylum. | 六名精神病罪犯被劫狱逃离了阿卡姆疯人院 |
[00:11] | They want mass panic. | 他们要大众惶恐 |
[00:17] | Hello, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[00:18] | How do I look? | 我看上去如何 |
[00:20] | Barbara! | 芭芭拉 |
[00:21] | Yo, Commish. | 局长 |
[00:22] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[00:25] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[00:28] | You should probably get back to work. | 你还是赶紧回单位吧 |
[00:30] | Who knows what went wrong while you were gone? | 谁知道你不在时出了什么乱子呢 |
[00:33] | It’s a new day Jim. | 是新的一天 吉姆 |
[00:56] | Jerome Valeska. | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[00:58] | The attack on the GCPD. | 针对哥谭市警局的袭击 |
[01:02] | Someone on the streets is talking. | 肯定有人透露内情 |
[01:04] | Somebody knows something. | 肯定有人知道什么 |
[01:06] | Valeska has red hair, crazy laugh. | 瓦勒斯卡一头红发 笑声疯狂 |
[01:08] | Might be rolling with a blonde number. | 可能跟一个金发妞一起出没 |
[01:10] | I-I don’t know anything. | 我什么都不知道 |
[01:12] | – Honest! – You believe him? | -真不知道 -你信他吗 |
[01:14] | Nope. | 信个鬼 |
[01:14] | Me neither. | 我也不信 |
[01:18] | It’s the truth! But, hey, | 我真的不知道 不过 |
[01:19] | I-I can help you guys, you know, spread the word and stuff. | 我可以帮你们 散播风声什么的 |
[01:22] | Valeska killed a friend of ours. | 瓦勒斯卡杀了我们的朋友 |
[01:25] | Anybody hides him, | 任何藏匿他的人 |
[01:26] | anybody protects him, | 任何保护他的人 |
[01:27] | they go down, too, you got it? | 都死定了 听见了吗 |
[01:30] | Now spread the word. | 出去传吧 |
[01:31] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[01:50] | Sneaking out? | 要偷偷溜走吗 |
[01:53] | Just like a guy. | 跟男人一个样 |
[01:55] | There are loose ends that need tying. | 还有事情要了结 |
[01:58] | Need this? | 要用这个吗 |
[02:10] | Bring back bagels. | 带百吉饼回来哦 |
[02:11] | No need for that. | 那倒不用了 |
[02:13] | I thought Ms. Kean and I could have a little chat. | 我正好想和基恩小姐好好聊聊 |
[02:15] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:17] | Jerome is waiting outside. | 杰罗姆在外边等着呢 |
[02:20] | Try and keep him focused. | 让他专注些 |
[02:36] | You be nice. | 你客气点 |
[02:40] | You two seem to be getting along. | 你俩似乎挺合得来啊 |
[02:42] | I’m so glad. | 我真高兴 |
[02:43] | She needs a friend. | 她需要朋友 |
[02:46] | My sister is a very special person. | 我妹妹是个很特别的人 |
[02:51] | She seems so strong, but yet she’s quite fragile. | 她看似很坚强 其实内心脆弱得很 |
[02:53] | Sugar? | 加糖吗 |
[02:55] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[02:56] | You acquitted yourself very well | 这趟哥谭市警局的大冒险 |
[02:59] | at the adventure at the GCPD. | 你表现得很好啊 |
[03:02] | Jim Gordon escaped the carnage unscathed. | 吉姆·戈登毫发无伤地躲过了屠杀 |
[03:06] | Top marks. | 太漂亮了 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[03:10] | Did you know my family built this city? | 你知道是我们家建了这座城市吗 |
[03:14] | We carved the bedrock upon which it stands, | 是我们切好了本市的基石 |
[03:17] | yet there is not a bridge, an alley, | 但满城街桥道巷上 |
[03:19] | a ditch that carries our name. | 却没有我们的名字 |
[03:22] | My forefathers were betrayed, their legacy erased, | 我的先辈遭到了背叛 他们的功绩被抹除 |
[03:26] | and I am here to punish those who wronged us | 而我就是要惩罚那些背叛者 |
[03:28] | and reclaim what is ours. | 重夺家族荣光 |
[03:33] | Strawberry? | 加草莓酱吗 |
[03:36] | I didn’t ask. | 抱歉我自作主张了 |
[03:38] | So you’re gonna take over Gotham | 所以你打算靠放出几个疯子 |
[03:39] | by unleashing a bunch of loonies. | 来夺取哥谭 |
[03:41] | Awesome plan. | 算盘打得不错 |
[03:42] | That’s only part one. | 这只是计划的第一步 |
[03:44] | So what’s the second part? | 那第二步是什么 |
[03:46] | You’re gonna love it. | 你肯定会喜欢的 |
[03:47] | There’s a starring role for you. | 你要扮演主角呢 |
[03:49] | You’ll be famous and powerful, | 你会有名有势 |
[03:51] | and your fondest dream will come true. | 你最大的梦想也会成真 |
[03:53] | You know my dreams, do you? | 你知道我的梦想 是吗 |
[03:56] | When Jim Gordon has outlived his usefulness, | 等吉姆·戈登没用了 |
[03:59] | I’m gonna help you destroy him. | 我会帮你毁灭他 |
[04:01] | Not kill him. | 不是杀了他 |
[04:03] | Destroy him. | 而是彻底毁灭他 |
[04:05] | Body and soul. | 从肉体到灵魂 |
[04:13] | Shocking images. Gotham is on high alert today after… | 令人震惊的画面 哥谭处于高度警戒之中… |
[04:16] | Look, I’m just saying, I’ll chuck mopes out of windows | 我只是说 我乐意把那些讨厌鬼 |
[04:18] | until the cows come home, but at some point, | 一个个丢出窗外 但终归 |
[04:20] | we got to go see Penguin. | 我们得去见企鹅 |
[04:22] | Why would he break Jerome out of Arkham | 他为什么要帮杰罗姆从阿卡姆越狱 |
[04:23] | or attack the GCPD? | 并袭击哥谭市警局呢 |
[04:25] | He wouldn’t, but that weasel’s running things now. | 他不会这样做 但现在那混蛋是老大了 |
[04:27] | – If there’s chatter, he’d know it. – I’ll think about it. | -有风吹草动 他就会知道 -我会考虑的 |
[04:29] | – Jim… – I’ll think about it! | -吉姆 -我说会考虑的 |
[04:31] | Alvarez, where are you with Jerome’s circus contacts? | 阿尔瓦雷斯 杰罗姆的马戏团熟人查怎么样了 |
[04:33] | Circus is upstate. I’m just waiting… | 马戏团在州北呢 我正在等… |
[04:34] | Follow up. | 跟进 |
[04:36] | His father’s probably with him. He covered for him once before. | 他可能跟父亲在一起呢 他以前就保护过他 |
[04:38] | He might have some information. | 他可能知道消息 |
[04:39] | Do it. Yo, Detective! | 去吧 警探 |
[04:42] | Which escapee are you tracking? | 你在追踪哪个逃犯 |
[04:43] | Helzinger. No one’s seen him. | 赫尔辛格 没人见过他 |
[04:44] | He’s six-seven, 275, | 他一米八 250斤 |
[04:46] | with the mind of a five-year-old. | 却只有五岁孩子的智商 |
[04:47] | Somebody’s seen him. | 肯定有人见过他的 |
[04:53] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[04:54] | That stays up until we have her killer in custody. | 我们抓到凶手前 别动那个 |
[04:56] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白吗 -是 长官 |
[05:02] | Sarah Essen and nine of your brothers | 莎拉·艾森和另外九个弟兄 |
[05:04] | were killed in this house. | 就在这里被杀 |
[05:06] | In our house! | 在我们的地盘上 |
[05:09] | Their murderer stood right there, and he laughed at us. | 杀死他们的人曾站在这里 还嘲笑我们 |
[05:14] | Never forget that. | 永远不要忘记 |
[05:20] | What?! | 干什么 |
[05:23] | So how are you? | 你还好吗 |
[05:24] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:30] | Look, I know Essen was your friend. | 我知道艾森是你的朋友 |
[05:31] | Lee, whatever you’re about to say, | 小莱 不管你要说什么 |
[05:33] | I know it’s coming from a good place, | 我知道你是出于好意 |
[05:35] | but I can’t hear it right now. | 但我现在听不进去 |
[05:41] | So, the Gotham Children’s Hospital gala is tonight, | 哥谭儿童医院晚会就在今晚 |
[05:44] | which I helped organize. | 我有帮忙策划哦 |
[05:46] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:48] | – You can’t go? – No. | -你不能去吗 -不行 |
[05:50] | Even though a few hours away from all of this | 即便几小时的清净 |
[05:51] | might actually help? | 会对你有好处 |
[05:53] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[05:54] | Okay. I just have to tell you something, | 好吧 那有件事我得告诉你 |
[05:56] | because if I don’t and you find out, | 如果我不说 等你发现了 |
[05:58] | you’re gonna be pissed. | 你会很生气的 |
[06:01] | There’s gonna be a magician. | 会有魔术师到场哦 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Right. | 嗯 好吧 |
[06:13] | Stop beating yourself up. | 别自责了 |
[06:14] | – I’m trying. – I know you are. | -我在尽力 -我知道 |
[06:16] | I should have been here. I wasn’t. | 我本该在场的 但我没在 |
[06:18] | Stop it. | 打住 |
[06:20] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[06:23] | Kiss me. | 亲我 |
[06:31] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[06:41] | Not to interrupt your weirdly timed make-out session, | 无意打扰你俩时机不当的亲热 |
[06:43] | but Alvarez got in touch with the circus manager. | 阿尔瓦雷斯联系上了马戏团经理 |
[06:46] | The blind fortune teller, Jerome’s dad, | 那个算命瞎子 杰罗姆的老爸 |
[06:48] | bailed on him, stayed in town. | 放弃了他 后来留在城里 |
[06:49] | Got an address. | 查到他地址了 |
[06:52] | – I’ll call you. – Okay. | -回头打给你 -好 |
[07:12] | Who’s there? | 谁 |
[07:16] | I know someone’s there. | 我知道有人在 |
[07:21] | Hi-ya, Pops. | 好呀 老爹 |
[07:23] | Long time… no see. | 好久…不见 |
[07:38] | So, how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[07:42] | The silent treatment, eh? | 不说话是吧 |
[07:43] | Here, I’ll tell you a story. | 这样 我给你讲个故事 |
[07:48] | You remember Kansas City, Dad? | 你还记得堪萨斯城吗 老爸 |
[07:50] | The circus went through town every spring | 每年春天我生日期间 |
[07:54] | right around my birthday. | 马戏团都去城里巡演 |
[07:58] | There was this guy. | 有个男人 |
[08:00] | Him and my mom used to drink and fornicate | 他和我妈常常喝酒私通 |
[08:04] | and beat the crap out of me. | 还把我打得半死 |
[08:06] | They’d make a whole night out of it. | 他俩能这么疯一整晚 |
[08:09] | And I remember one time– | 我记得有一次 |
[08:12] | It was my ninth birthday– | 那是我九岁生日 |
[08:15] | Him and my mom had just finished round one of | 他和我妈刚结束第一轮 |
[08:17] | boozing, boning, beating up Jerome, | 喝酒 嘿咻 痛打杰罗姆 |
[08:20] | and were deciding to take a little break. | 打算休息一下 |
[08:22] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[08:26] | I was outside the trailer, and you were there. | 我在拖车外面 你当时也在 |
[08:30] | And you said, | 你说 |
[08:32] | “Why are you crying, Jerome?” | “哭什么 杰罗姆” |
[08:36] | “It’s my birthday. | “今天是我生日 |
[08:38] | And my mom and the snake guy are beating me.” | 我妈妈和蛇舞男却打我” |
[08:41] | And then you said, | 然后你说 |
[08:42] | “This world doesn’t care about you | “这世界不关心你 |
[08:45] | “or anyone else, Jerome. | 或其他任何人 杰罗姆 |
[08:48] | Better to realize that now.” | 你最好早点明白” |
[08:53] | And that was it. | 再没说别的 |
[08:56] | You see, there’s this guy, Dad. | 你看 有个人 爸爸 |
[08:58] | He believes in me. | 他相信我 |
[08:59] | He thinks I’m gonna be a star. | 他觉得我能成为巨星 |
[09:01] | And, tonight, all of Gotham will see that, too. | 而今晚 哥谭所有人都会看清这点 |
[09:08] | Except for you. | 除了你 |
[09:08] | ‘Cause you’ll be, you know, dead. | 因为那时你已经 死了 |
[09:10] | Jerome… | 杰罗姆 |
[09:11] | Is this the part where you say how sorry you are? | 这就到你说你有多抱歉的部分了吗 |
[09:14] | How you should have believed in me, | 说你该相信我的 |
[09:16] | how it’s not too late to start again? | 说现在重新开始还不晚 |
[09:18] | News flash, Dad: it’s too late. | 告诉你 爸爸 已经太晚了 |
[09:20] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[09:23] | No. | 不 |
[09:25] | I’m pretty sure I do. | 我确定我需要 |
[09:27] | I was a bad father, but I did love you. | 我是个坏父亲 但我爱你 |
[09:30] | To kill me for that… | 为这杀了我… |
[09:36] | That’s not why I’m gonna kill you. | 那不是我要杀你的原因 |
[09:40] | Plans to Arkham Asylum. | 阿卡姆精神病院的蓝图 |
[09:43] | Look at these. | 看看这些 |
[09:48] | Letters between you and your troubled son. | 你和你疯儿子之间的信件 |
[09:50] | Innocent at first glance, but Detective Gordon– | 初看很单纯 但是戈登警探 |
[09:52] | you remember him, right?– | 你记得他 对吧 |
[09:54] | he’ll feel little bumps. | 他会感到上面疙疙瘩瘩的 |
[09:57] | A secret message written in Braille | 用盲文写下的秘密信息 |
[10:00] | between you and your son, discussing my escape. | 是你和你儿子 在谈论我的逃脱 |
[10:06] | Finally, the knockout gas used to disable the orderlies. | 最后 是迷晕看护人的昏睡瓦斯 |
[10:10] | ‘Cause, you see, Dad, | 因为你看 爸爸 |
[10:13] | this guy I was telling you about, | 这个我跟你说的人 |
[10:16] | he’s the one who broke me out of Arkham. | 是他帮我从阿卡姆越狱的 |
[10:18] | He doesn’t want anyone to know about that. | 他不想让别人知道是他干的 |
[10:20] | Obviously. So… | 这是当然了 所以 |
[10:23] | the police will find these letters, | 警察会找到这些信件 |
[10:26] | and they’ll think, | 然后他们会想 |
[10:29] | “The blind old fool really loved his son. | 这瞎眼老傻瓜真是爱他儿子 |
[10:32] | What a wonderful father.” | 多好的父亲 |
[10:35] | There won’t be a dry eye in the house. | 屋里所有人眼中都会饱含泪水 |
[10:37] | They’ll never believe it. | 他们绝不会相信的 |
[10:40] | Sure, they will. Cops are dumb. | 他们当然会 警察可蠢了 |
[10:43] | There’s nothing to eat in this dump. | 这里什么吃的都没有 |
[10:44] | Finish up and let’s go. | 赶紧结束了走吧 |
[10:46] | Sorry you’re gonna miss my big night, Dad. | 很遗憾你看不到我重要的一夜了 爸爸 |
[10:49] | But, hey, you’re psychic. | 不过 你是个灵媒 |
[10:52] | So, tell me, | 那么 告诉我 |
[10:54] | do I kill? | 我会杀你吗 |
[10:56] | You… | 你 |
[10:57] | will be a curse upon Gotham. | 将成为哥谭的诅咒 |
[11:00] | Children will wake from sleeps screaming | 一想到你 孩子们就会 |
[11:03] | at the thought of you. | 惊叫着从梦中醒来 |
[11:05] | Your legacy | 你留下的 |
[11:06] | will be death and madness. | 只有死亡和疯狂 |
[11:17] | Well… | 那就 |
[11:19] | say hi to Mom for me. | 替我向妈妈问好吧 |
[11:22] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[11:30] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[11:32] | Mr. Cicero, it’s Detective Gordon. | 西瑟罗先生 我是戈登警探 |
[11:35] | We need to speak with you about your son. | 我们要和你谈谈你儿子的事 |
[11:38] | Mr. Cicero? | 西瑟罗先生 |
[11:42] | Mr. Cicero?! | 西瑟罗先生 |
[11:51] | Harvey, window! | 哈维 他们从窗户跑了 |
[12:06] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[12:25] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[12:27] | Old pal. | 老朋友啊 |
[12:28] | That gas sure packs a wallop, huh? | 瓦斯效力可真厉害呢 |
[12:32] | That’s cute. | 真是可爱 |
[12:41] | I’m sensing anger. | 我感觉你很愤怒 |
[12:43] | You killed Sarah Essen. | 你杀了莎拉·艾森 |
[12:46] | Now I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[12:50] | Don’t shoot him. | 别开枪 |
[12:55] | How about a little flesh wound? | 来点皮肉伤怎么样 |
[12:58] | No, no. | 不不 |
[13:00] | My dibs. | 我来 |
[13:22] | This is a waste of time. | 这就是浪费时间 |
[13:24] | We had a deal, didn’t we, Master Bruce? | 我们不是说好的吗 布鲁斯少爷 |
[13:27] | Part of which was you resume your normal lifestyle. | 你要恢复正常的生活方式 |
[13:30] | Your parents were both patrons to the Children’s Hospital. | 你父母曾是儿童医院的资助者 |
[13:32] | Therefore, it makes you a patron. | 因此你也是资助者 |
[13:36] | Besides… | 而且 |
[13:38] | there’s gonna be a magician. | 会有魔术师哦 |
[13:41] | And you like magicians, don’t you? | 你不是喜欢魔术师吗 |
[13:43] | No, I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[13:46] | I hate magicians. | 我讨厌魔术师 |
[13:47] | You know what I said about being normal? | 记得我说过要做个正常人吗 |
[13:49] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:51] | I’m Lee Thompkins. | 我是莱·汤普金斯 |
[13:53] | I work with James Gordon. | 我是詹姆斯·戈登的同事 |
[13:54] | He’s mentioned you, and I saw you and thought… | 他提起过你 我看见你就想… |
[13:56] | Of course. It’s very nice to meet you. | 当然 非常高兴认识你 |
[13:58] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[13:59] | This is my guardian, Alfred Pennyworth. | 这是我的监护人阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[14:01] | It’s an absolute pleasure. | 十分荣幸 |
[14:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:03] | How is Detective Gordon doing | 警局遇袭后 |
[14:04] | since the attack on the precinct? | 戈登警探怎么样了 |
[14:06] | I was thinking I should call him. | 我一直想打电话给他 |
[14:08] | He’d appreciate that. | 他会感激的 |
[14:15] | Can I get you something to drink? | 我给你拿点喝的吧 |
[14:16] | Uh, just water. Thank you. | 水就行了 谢谢 |
[14:22] | So… I hear there’s gonna be a magician. | 我听说一会儿会有魔术表演 |
[14:39] | Hello, Selina. | 你好 塞琳娜 |
[14:44] | I-I didn’t expect to see you here. | 没想到能在这里遇见你 |
[14:46] | Well, you want to steal stuff, | 如果你要偷东西 |
[14:47] | it helps to go where the rich people are. | 有钱人去哪 你也就跟去哪了 |
[14:51] | You do know this is a benefit for Children’s Hospital? | 你知道这是为儿童医院举办的慈善晚会吧 |
[14:55] | So? | 所以呢 |
[14:55] | So these people are here for a good cause. | 所以这些人是为行善而来 |
[14:58] | Me eating is a good cause. | 我吃东西也是行善 |
[15:01] | Besides, didn’t I steal something for you, once? | 还有 我不是也为你偷过东西吗 |
[15:05] | Selina, that was different. | 塞琳娜 那不同 |
[15:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:09] | How’d that go? | 还顺利吗 |
[15:11] | You get into that guy’s safe? | 你打开那人的保险柜了吗 |
[15:13] | Yes. | 打开了 |
[15:14] | Though things didn’t turn out quite like I planned. | 但结果跟我想的不太一样 |
[15:18] | A lot’s happened since then. | 那之后发生了很多事 |
[15:25] | Alfred says there’s gonna be a magician. | 阿尔弗雷德说稍后有魔术表演 |
[15:27] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[15:28] | And I hate magicians. | 而且我讨厌魔术 |
[15:32] | See you around, Bruce. | 回见 布鲁斯 |
[15:45] | So you want to share your plan? | 想分享一下你的计划吗 |
[15:49] | Remember I told you | 记不记得我曾告诉你 |
[15:50] | I could divine the thing a person truly wants? | 我能预言人们真正想要什么 |
[15:53] | What Gotham wants is a hero. | 哥谭需要的是一个英雄 |
[15:56] | And tonight… | 而今晚 |
[15:58] | I’m going to give them one. | 我就给他们一个英雄 |
[16:01] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[16:02] | Jerome and Tabby went on ahead. | 杰罗姆和塔比先走了 |
[16:04] | Great cape. | 披风真漂亮 |
[16:07] | Thank you for filling in on such short notice. | 谢谢你们愿意这么临时来替演 |
[16:10] | But how did you hear our magician dropped out, | 但你怎么知道我们的魔术师退出了呢 |
[16:12] | Mr…? | 你叫… |
[16:12] | Rodolfo. | 鲁道夫 |
[16:14] | Well, you know, magic. | 这就是 魔术嘛 |
[16:18] | Oh, I won’t be needing that. | 我不会用到那个 |
[16:29] | – Come on. – I’m sorry, but really, there is no mystery. | -说说嘛 -抱歉 真没什么神秘的 |
[16:34] | Tabitha, have you met Deputy Mayor Kane? | 塔比莎 你见过凯恩副市长了吗 |
[16:37] | Harrison, this is my Tabitha. | 哈里森 这是我的塔比莎 |
[16:39] | Ah, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:41] | Uh, and could you please tell your brother | 麻烦你转告你哥哥一声 |
[16:43] | that when a handsome billionaire appears out of nowhere, | 人们看到一个从天而降的帅气富豪 |
[16:45] | people get curious. | 都会心生好奇 |
[16:47] | Where’d he come from? | 他哪来的 |
[16:48] | How’d he make his money? | 他钱是怎么赚的 |
[16:50] | Who’s he dating? | 他在跟谁约会 |
[16:51] | My wife would kill me if I don’t get something– | 我打探不出点什么消息 |
[16:53] | a-a tidbit. | 我妻子肯定不饶我 |
[16:55] | He’s a monster in the sack. | 他在床上可生猛了 |
[17:00] | Do you have any news of Mayor James? | 你有詹姆斯市长的消息吗 |
[17:05] | No. | 没有 |
[17:05] | No, it’s a real mystery. | 真是奇了怪了 |
[17:07] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪 |
[17:09] | How intriguing. | 真是有趣 |
[17:11] | Harrison, would you mind? A little family business. | 哈里森 介意回避下吗 我们说点家事 |
[17:14] | Of course. Ms. Galavant. | 当然 盖勒文小姐 |
[17:19] | Everything’s ready. | 一切就绪 |
[17:21] | See you at home. | 回家见 |
[17:28] | So, uh, how do you go from being in the Royal Marines | 你是怎么从皇家海军陆战队队员 |
[17:31] | to a butler? | 变成管家的 |
[17:31] | Well, it’s a bit tedious, really, after a while. | 说真的 干久了会有些枯燥 |
[17:33] | You know, parachuting into one global hot spot after another. | 全球四处高空跳伞到一个又一个危险地区 |
[17:36] | Warlords putting ridiculous bounties on your head. | 军阀出重金要取你人头 |
[17:39] | Gets a bit boring, really. | 真的会有些无聊 |
[17:40] | You have amazing stories. | 你的故事好精彩 |
[17:42] | Yeah, well, you know, one or two. | 有那么一两个精彩的吧 |
[17:46] | You know, I don’t really get nights off, | 我晚上一般不休息 |
[17:48] | but if ever you’d like to pop by Wayne Manor | 但你要是哪晚有空来韦恩庄园 |
[17:51] | for dinner one evening, I… | 吃晚饭什么的 我 |
[17:53] | Oh, that’s very kind of you, Mr. Pennyworth, but… | 谢谢你的好意 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[17:55] | No. | 别 |
[17:56] | Alfred. Please. Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 叫我阿尔弗雷德 |
[17:58] | Alfred. That’s very kind of you, but… | 阿尔弗雷德 谢谢你的好意 但是 |
[18:01] | Now, having said that, I don’t see why I can’t take a night off, | 虽说如此 但休息一晚也未尝不可 |
[18:03] | and I… I happen to know | 我刚好认识 |
[18:05] | the head chef at Chez Parnes. | 谢兹帕奈斯餐厅的主厨 |
[18:08] | Well, I-I’m afraid I… | 恐怕 |
[18:10] | Did you say Chez Parnes? | 你刚说谢兹帕奈斯吗 |
[18:12] | I’ve been trying to eat there for quite some time. | 我一直想去那里吃饭 |
[18:17] | You have the most beautiful eyes. | 你的眼睛美极了 |
[18:20] | Okay, well, thank you, | 谢谢你 |
[18:21] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[18:23] | Alfred, I’d like to leave. | 阿尔弗雷德 我想走了 |
[18:24] | Yeah, um… | 好吧 |
[18:26] | What about Dr. Thompkins’ water? | 汤普金斯医生的水呢 |
[18:28] | And, of course, you’re gonna miss the magician. | 而且 你要错过魔术了 |
[18:31] | Sorry, I must have forgotten your water. | 抱歉 我忘帮你拿水了 |
[18:33] | Alfred, I still want to leave. | 阿尔弗雷德 我真想走了 |
[18:34] | Are you not feeling well? | 你感觉不舒服吗 |
[18:35] | Oh, n-no, he’s-he’s absolutely fine. He’s fine. | 不 他好着呢 非常好 |
[18:37] | Why don’t you just pop off to the bar, | 要不你去吧台那边看看吧 |
[18:39] | Master Bruce, and… | 布鲁斯少爷 然后… |
[18:40] | show’s about to start. | 表演马上要开始了 |
[18:42] | Is it time? | 时间到了吗 |
[18:43] | I roped myself into emcee duties for the night. | 我今晚要担任主持人 |
[18:46] | I hope you’ll stay for the show. | 希望你们能留下来看演出 |
[18:48] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 我绝不会错过的 |
[18:58] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:03] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[19:06] | I’m Dr. Lee Thompkins. | 我是莱·汤普金斯医生 |
[19:09] | For the past five years, | 这五年来 |
[19:10] | I’ve had the honor of being part of the Children’s Hospital. | 我有幸能在儿童医院工作 |
[19:13] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你们的资助 |
[19:15] | And thank you so much for coming out tonight. | 也感谢大家今晚能够出席 |
[19:18] | Over the years, we’ve had magicians | 这几年来 我们都会请魔术师 |
[19:20] | come and entertain our children. | 为孩子们进行表演 |
[19:22] | And so tonight, we have one of the magicians here for you. | 今晚 我们为大家请来了其中一位魔术师 |
[19:25] | Without further ado, | 闲话少说 |
[19:27] | please allow me to present to you | 容我为大家介绍 |
[19:30] | the Great Rodolfo. | 魔术大师鲁道夫 |
[20:02] | Greetings, ladies and germs! | 女士们先生们 晚上好 |
[20:05] | I am indeed the Great Rodolfo. | 我是魔术大师鲁道夫 |
[20:10] | Please ogle my lovely assistant. | 这位是我可爱的助手 |
[20:46] | For my first act, I’ll require a volunteer. | 我的第一个表演需要一名志愿者 |
[20:51] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[20:53] | Duck, duck, | 点兵点将 |
[20:55] | duck, duck, duck, duck, duck… | 点兵点将点兵点将… |
[20:57] | goose! | 就是你 |
[21:06] | Go on, Master Bruce. | 去吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[21:08] | Be a sport. | 给点面子 |
[21:12] | Don’t keep the lady waiting. | 别让女士久等 |
[21:18] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:27] | Hello, young man. | 你好 年轻人 |
[21:40] | Does this | 请问 |
[21:41] | handsome gentleman have a name? | 这位帅气的先生叫什么 |
[21:43] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[21:44] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[21:47] | Well, Bruce, this won’t hurt a bit. | 布鲁斯 这一点都不会疼 |
[21:52] | Is there a doctor in the house? | 这里有医生吗 |
[21:55] | No, just… Excuse… | 不…不好意思… |
[21:57] | Just wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[21:58] | Wait one second! | 等一会儿 |
[22:05] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[22:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:10] | You’ve been running this since last night, | 你从昨天晚上起就在忙活 |
[22:11] | and you got a face full of that gas. Go home. | 还被喷了一脸毒气 回家吧 |
[22:14] | You going home? | 你回家吗 |
[22:17] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜就是 |
[22:24] | Maybe I will go get some sleep. | 也许我是该回去睡一觉 |
[22:25] | Yeah? Good idea. | 是吗 好主意 |
[22:27] | But we got somewhere, right? | 但总算有进展 是吧 |
[22:29] | At least now we know who broke Jerome out of Arkham. | 至少我们现在知道是谁帮杰罗姆逃出阿卡姆了 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Crazy old blind man that lived alone. | 是啊 独居的瞎眼疯老头 |
[22:35] | The clever crazy old blind man. | 聪明的瞎眼疯老头 |
[22:38] | If his father broke him out, why’d Jerome kill him, huh? | 如果是他父亲帮他越了狱 杰罗姆为什么杀他 |
[22:42] | He was probably playing this maniac shtick | 大概自从你把他送去阿卡姆 |
[22:43] | since you sent him away. | 他就在谋划干这疯狂事了 |
[22:45] | He was just a kid. | 他就是个孩子 |
[22:46] | Every evil bastard in the world was just a kid once. | 这世上每个混蛋曾经都是个孩子 |
[22:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | But I don’t think it was his father that broke him out. | 但我不认为是他父亲帮他越狱的 |
[22:58] | Well, cool. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Back to square one. | 又回到起点了 |
[23:01] | All right, I will go and get some sleep. | 好吧 我去睡会儿 |
[23:04] | For the record, | 对了 |
[23:05] | I knew Essen a hell of a lot longer than you. | 我认识艾森比你久多了 |
[23:07] | She saved my ass hundreds of times. | 她救过我无数次 |
[23:10] | You really should go home. | 你真的该回家了 |
[23:14] | First thing tomorrow, we’ll go see Penguin. | 我们明天一早就去找企鹅 |
[23:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:18] | He’s got his ears on the street. | 他街上有耳目 |
[23:22] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[23:26] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[23:29] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[23:39] | Give ’em a wave. | 跟他们挥挥手 |
[23:56] | Some people say Bruce has a split personality. | 有人说布鲁斯人格分裂呢 |
[24:04] | Very good, Master Bruce. | 很不错 布鲁斯少爷 |
[24:11] | For my next illusion, | 下一个魔术 |
[24:13] | I’d like to call to the stage esteemed Deputy Mayor | 我想请尊敬的副市长上台来 |
[24:18] | Harrison Kane. | 有请哈里森·凯恩 |
[24:26] | Is there something familiar to you about those two? | 你觉得他俩眼熟吗 |
[24:40] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:53] | Lee, I was just… | 小莱 我正要 |
[24:54] | Jim, it’s Barbara. | 吉姆 是芭芭拉 |
[24:54] | She’s here. And-and I think maybe Jerome… | 她也在这儿 我觉得杰罗姆可能也… |
[25:14] | By the way, nobody here… | 对了 没有人 |
[25:18] | is getting out alive. | 能活着出去 |
[25:37] | Right, Master Bruce, time to leave. | 好了 布鲁斯少爷 该走了 |
[26:05] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[26:06] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[26:32] | You! | 你 |
[26:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:35] | Hostage situation. | 人质危机 |
[26:36] | The magician just killed the deputy mayor. | 魔术师刚刚杀了副市长 |
[26:39] | It’s Jerome Valeska, | 是杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 |
[26:40] | the same man that killed Commissioner Essen. | 就是杀死艾森局长的那个人 |
[26:42] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责 |
[26:44] | I guess you are. | 看来是你了 |
[26:50] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[26:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[26:52] | – I’ve been trying to… – Sorry, Jimbo. | -我一直在 -抱歉了 吉姆 |
[26:53] | It’s just little old me. | 只是我啦 |
[26:56] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[26:57] | Are you outside? | 你在外面吗 |
[26:59] | You are, aren’t you? | 你就在外面 是吧 |
[27:00] | Oh, goody! | 天呐 |
[27:02] | I swear to God, if you’ve hurt her… | 我发誓 你敢伤害她 |
[27:03] | Breathe, James. | 放松 詹姆斯 |
[27:05] | I haven’t touched a hair on your girlfriend’s pretty head. | 我还没碰你漂亮女朋友的一根汗毛呢 |
[27:08] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[27:10] | This is live television after all. | 这可是直播电视节目啊 |
[27:24] | The feed just came back. | 信号刚刚恢复 |
[27:29] | You son of a bitch. | 你个婊子养的 |
[27:31] | True, but not the point. | 这是实话 但不是重点 |
[27:33] | Hey, let’s talk about what I want. | 我们谈谈我想要什么吧 |
[27:35] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[27:38] | $47 million, a helicopter, obviously, | 四千七百万 一架直升机 不用说 |
[27:42] | the dry cleaning I left at Mr. Chang’s– | 我留在张氏干洗店的衣服 |
[27:43] | be careful, the man is a crook– | 小心哦 那人可狡诈了 |
[27:45] | and, mm, I don’t know, a pony. | 还有什么呢 小马吧 |
[27:50] | You got ten minutes, or I start killing people. | 给你十分钟 否则我就开始杀人 |
[27:52] | Remember, this is being broadcast | 记住 这是直播 |
[27:54] | to every home in Gotham, so, you know, | 哥谭千家万户都看得到 |
[27:58] | don’t let people die. Bye. | 别搞出人命哦 再见 |
[28:06] | I think that went well. | 挺顺利的啊 |
[28:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[28:12] | You need to pack up your pathetic little sideshow and leave. | 收起你可悲的表演滚蛋吧 |
[28:16] | Is that right? | 是嘛 |
[28:18] | It may be presumptuous to speak for all the citizens of Gotham. | 或许我不该替所有哥谭市民妄下断言 |
[28:22] | But we are sick of you! | 但我们受够你了 |
[28:25] | You’re a small,vicious man | 你这个渺小恶毒的人 |
[28:27] | with a pathetic need for attention. | 只想求关注 真可悲 |
[28:31] | Enough, man. | 够了 |
[28:33] | For God’s sakes, enough. | 真是够了 |
[28:36] | I’m curious what your leverage is here, Mr…? | 我很想知道你有什么筹码 这位先生 |
[28:41] | Theo Galavan. | 西奥·盖勒文 |
[28:43] | Well, Mr. Theo Galavan, | 好吧 西奥·盖勒文先生 |
[28:46] | if you don’t sit down, | 你要是不坐下 |
[28:47] | uh, I’m going to shoot you. | 我就要打死你了 |
[28:50] | In the face. | 爆头 |
[28:52] | I know there is some human decency left in you. | 我知道你心底还有些残存的人性 |
[28:56] | If you need to take a hostage, take me. | 如果你想要劫持人质 就劫我吧 |
[28:58] | But let these people go home to their families, | 让这些人回到家人身边 |
[29:02] | to their children. | 回到孩子身边 |
[29:06] | Boring. | 真无聊 |
[29:07] | Right? | 是吧 |
[29:10] | Get your men. We’re going in. | 带上人 我们进去 |
[29:26] | I used this to sneak into the party. | 我走这条路溜进派对 |
[29:28] | We’re lucky those dummies didn’t know about it. | 幸好那些白痴不知道 |
[29:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[29:31] | – We’re almost outside. – Wait. | -我们就出去了 -等等 |
[29:33] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[29:34] | Are you crazy? That guy was killing people! | 你疯了吗 那人在杀人啊 |
[29:36] | Yes, and Alfred’s back there. | 是啊 阿尔弗雷德还在那儿呢 |
[29:38] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去的 |
[29:40] | I don’t expect you to. | 我没指望你会 |
[29:44] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 |
[29:47] | I miss you. | 我挺想你的 |
[29:50] | I just wanted to say that. | 我只想告诉你这个 |
[30:06] | You’re refusing a direct order? I could have your stripes. | 你敢抗命 我可以开了你 |
[30:09] | That maniac killed the commissioner. | 那疯子杀了局长 |
[30:10] | Not my men. We’re not equipped for this. | 我不能让他杀我手下 我们没做好这种准备 |
[30:14] | Fine. I’ll go it alone. | 好吧 我自己去 |
[30:23] | Hold very still. | 别动 |
[30:34] | I can’t look. | 我不敢看 |
[30:36] | Someone tell me how it turns out. | 谁告诉我结果如何 |
[30:44] | Damn! | 该死 |
[30:47] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[30:56] | Well, clap! | 鼓掌啊 |
[31:02] | So, Lee, how’s Jim doing? | 小莱 吉姆怎么样了 |
[31:05] | I hope he’s not blaming himself | 希望他没为艾森的死 |
[31:07] | for this whole Essen being killed thing. | 责备自己 |
[31:09] | You are one crazy bitch. | 你真是个疯婊子 |
[31:11] | So rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[31:14] | You know, I’m gonna… I’m gonna make a prediction. | 我要做个预测 |
[31:18] | Within a year, Jim and I will be back together. | 不到一年 我和吉姆就会复合 |
[31:23] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[31:24] | Because we’re both the same. | 因为我们是一样的 |
[31:27] | We both have a dark side. | 我们都有阴暗面 |
[31:30] | And one day, we will tell our grandchildren | 有一天 我们会给孙辈讲述 |
[31:33] | about how this man-eating harpy almost tore us apart! | 当年有个小妖精差点拆散了我们 |
[31:38] | But in the end, love conquered all. | 但最终 爱战胜了一切 |
[31:43] | – You… – I’m sorry. What’s that? | -你 -抱歉 什么 |
[31:48] | Hasn’t been ten minutes. I need to buy you a watch. | 还没到十分钟 我得给你买块表了 |
[31:56] | Well… | 好了 |
[31:58] | I think it’s time for tonight’s first official victim, | 该选出今晚的首位受害人了 |
[32:01] | you all know and love, poor rich boy, | 你们都熟悉喜欢的 可怜的小富翁 |
[32:05] | parents murdered in an alley, and my favorite volunteer. | 父母被杀害于小巷中 我最喜欢的志愿者 |
[32:11] | Where is… Bruce Wayne?! | 布鲁斯·韦恩哪去了 |
[32:22] | You know I’m an orphan, too, Bruce? | 我也是个孤儿呢 布鲁斯 |
[32:25] | I killed my parents though. | 不过是我杀了自己的双亲 |
[32:26] | Where are you hiding? | 你躲在哪呢 |
[32:32] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[32:34] | Where are you, buddy? | 你在哪呢 |
[32:37] | Kill his butler. | 杀了他的管家 |
[32:41] | Come on, move it, butler. | 上来 走 管家 |
[32:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:49] | Last chance, Bruce, | 最后机会 布鲁斯 |
[32:50] | but it’s about to get very butler brainy out here. | 这里就要管家脑浆四溅了 |
[32:58] | D-Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[33:00] | He’s going to kill Alfred. I have to help him. | 他要杀阿尔弗雷德 我得去救他 |
[33:03] | Brucey! | 布鲁斯 |
[33:07] | No. It’s you he wants. | 不 那正中他下怀 |
[33:10] | Bruce, just wants you. | 布鲁斯 他就想要你 |
[33:15] | I will not let him hurt Alfred. | 我不能允许他伤害阿尔弗雷德 |
[33:25] | I’m bored. Shoot the butler. | 我无聊了 打死管家 |
[33:27] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:37] | What the bloody hell are you doing, Bruce? | 你出来干什么 布鲁斯 |
[33:38] | There’s a gun in my jacket. | 我衣服里有枪 |
[33:39] | Detective Gordon’s behind the curtain. | 戈登警探在帘子后面 |
[33:45] | Let’s get this started, huh? | 我们开始吧 |
[33:47] | You, check behind the curtain; | 你去帘子后面看看 |
[33:49] | make sure no one’s playing silly buggers. | 确保没人打扰我们 |
[34:03] | Drop the knife! | 放下刀 |
[34:10] | I don’t have a clean shot! | 我打不中 |
[34:13] | Stay calm, Bruce. | 冷静 布鲁斯 |
[34:16] | Seems like we got ourselves a pickle. | 看来我们陷入困境了 |
[34:18] | What do you say, Brucey boy? | 怎么办 小布鲁斯 |
[34:19] | Want to boost our ratings, huh? | 想提高收视率吗 |
[34:23] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[34:28] | I said, enough! | 我说 够了 |
[34:38] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:44] | This is not what we rehearsed. | 跟我们彩排的不一样 |
[34:47] | I’m so sorry, Jerome. | 抱歉了 杰罗姆 |
[34:49] | You have real talent. | 你真的很有才华 |
[34:50] | But now, you see, | 但现在呢 |
[34:52] | the plot thickens. | 剧情更精彩了 |
[34:55] | Enter the hero. | 英雄上场了 |
[34:59] | You said… | 你说 |
[35:01] | I was gonna be… | 我会成为… |
[35:23] | Jim! Stop her! | 吉姆 拦住她 |
[35:48] | …A pony. | 小马吧 |
[35:51] | See, someone like that has no interest in building things. | 这种人根本不想成就什么 |
[35:55] | He’s not part of a tradition. | 他不属于传统 |
[35:58] | It’s chaos for chaos sake. | 只是专为混乱而混乱 |
[36:04] | Perhaps I could use a new laugh. | 或许我该换换笑声 |
[36:15] | Dude! | 哥们 |
[36:16] | Color me impressed. | 我佩服啊 |
[36:18] | You know, if I close my eyes, | 如果我闭上眼睛 |
[36:19] | I can still see you holding Fish’s umbrella. | 还能看到你举着菲什雨伞的样子 |
[36:23] | “Yes, Ms. Mooney. | 是 穆尼女士 |
[36:24] | “No, Ms. Mooney. Whatever you say, Ms. Mooney. | 不 穆尼女士 都听您的 穆尼女士 |
[36:27] | That wig looks great on you, Ms. Mooney.” | 您的假发太合适了 穆尼女士 |
[36:30] | Seriously, the worm has turned. | 真的 咸鱼翻身了 |
[36:37] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 |
[36:39] | I heard you rejoined the force. | 听说你重回警队了 |
[36:42] | I am so happy. | 我真开心啊 |
[36:45] | But aren’t you missing all of the excitement? | 但你是不是错过精彩了呢 |
[36:48] | Yeah, I got the word too late. | 是啊 我收到消息时太迟了 |
[36:49] | Besides, I want to talk to you. | 而且 我想跟你聊聊 |
[36:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:53] | Always happy to help. | 我一向乐意帮忙 |
[36:55] | See, there’s talk on the street | 街面上有传言说 |
[36:56] | that Jim Gordon did a favor for you, | 吉姆·戈登帮了你个忙 |
[36:59] | collected a debt, and the guy ended up dead. | 去收了笔账 结果闹出人命 |
[37:04] | Rumors. | 传言而已 |
[37:06] | Rumors. | 传言 |
[37:10] | Well, then again, where there’s smoke… | 不过嘛 俗话说空穴来风 |
[37:18] | Jim shouldn’t worry about that. | 吉姆不用担心 |
[37:20] | He and I are good friends. | 他和我是好朋友 |
[37:21] | Well, see, that’s the problem, Oswald; | 问题就在这里 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[37:23] | I think he is worried. | 我觉得他的确担心 |
[37:24] | Because something happened today, | 因为今天出了点事 |
[37:25] | and you were the obvious person to come to. | 你显然是他该求助的人 |
[37:27] | And I sensed Jim was a little reluctant to come down here. | 而我能感到吉姆不太愿意来 |
[37:30] | Like I said, he shouldn’t worry. | 我说了 他不必担心 |
[37:35] | As long as you two remain friends. | 只要你们还是朋友就行 |
[37:37] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[37:43] | I got half a mind to take you outside | 我很想把你揪出去 |
[37:45] | and beat you senseless with a garbage can. | 用垃圾箱把你揍成肉饼 |
[37:53] | Maybe some other time. | 或许改日吧 |
[37:58] | Call yourself whatever you want, man! | 随你怎么自封 |
[38:01] | The King of Gotham. | 哥谭之王 |
[38:03] | But, to me, you’ll always be that little umbrella boy. | 但在我看来 你永远是那个举伞的 |
[38:07] | And if you come after jim Gordon, you got to come after me. | 你敢找吉姆·戈登的麻烦 就是找我的麻烦 |
[38:11] | And I still owe you for Fish. | 菲什的事我还没跟你算呢 |
[38:15] | But, seriously, this place is amazing. | 不过 说真的 这地方真不赖 |
[38:29] | Get me another drink! | 再给我倒杯酒 |
[38:44] | You were very brave. | 你刚刚很勇敢 |
[38:45] | You helped save the lives of everyone in here. | 你帮忙救了这里所有人 |
[38:48] | Your parents, they would’ve been proud. | 你父母会为你自豪的 |
[38:51] | That they would’ve been. | 是啊 |
[38:54] | They also would’ve given me the sack | 但我让你做了这样的傻事 |
[38:55] | for letting you do something so idiotic. | 他们还会解雇了我 |
[38:58] | It was all of us. | 是我们齐心合力 |
[38:59] | We were a team. | 我们是一个团队 |
[39:02] | Yeah. I guess we were. | 是啊 的确 |
[39:05] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[39:06] | Fine. Though I’d still like him | 没事 但我还是希望 |
[39:08] | to get checked out at the hospital. | 他去医院看看 |
[39:09] | Barbara gave him quite a knock. | 芭芭拉下手不轻 |
[39:12] | Any word on her? | 有她的消息吗 |
[39:13] | No, she went through a trapdoor in the stage. | 没有 她用舞台的活板门逃了 |
[39:16] | They must have always been planning to use that as their exit. | 他们肯定本就打算用那个逃跑的 |
[39:19] | Don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 |
[39:23] | Uh, Mr. Galavan, sir. | 盖勒文先生 |
[39:26] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[39:27] | I’d just like to thank you for saving | 我想感谢你救了 |
[39:29] | young Master Wayne’s life. | 韦恩少爷的命 |
[39:32] | If there’s anything I can ever do for you, sir… | 如果我能为你做什么 先生 |
[39:35] | Or I. | 还有我 |
[39:36] | I really just did what any citizen of Gotham would have done. | 我不过是做了任何一位哥谭市民都会做的 |
[39:40] | I wish that were true. | 是那样就好了 |
[39:42] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[39:44] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[39:45] | Well, if you ever need anything, please, call. | 如果你需要什么帮助 尽管打给我 |
[39:49] | We’re all in this together, right? | 我们都是一起的 是吧 |
[39:52] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[39:55] | Right, well, I suppose I better be getting this young man home. | 我得赶紧送这位年轻人回家了 |
[39:58] | It’s been much more of an exciting evening | 今晚比本来设想的 |
[40:00] | than originally planned. | 要刺激多了 |
[40:01] | I never did like magicians. | 我一向不喜欢魔术师 |
[40:04] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:05] | It was very nice meeting you, Dr. Thompkins. | 认识你很高兴 汤普金斯医生 |
[40:07] | And you, Bruce. | 我也是 布鲁斯 |
[40:09] | Good night’s sleep, you’ll be right as roses. | 好好睡一晚 又会精神焕发了 |
[40:13] | I do hope we get to see you again soon. | 希望我们很快还能再见到你 |
[40:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:21] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 走吧 |
[40:27] | Sure you’re okay? | 你真没事吗 |
[40:29] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[40:33] | Kiss me? | 亲一个 |
[40:36] | – Jim… – Kiss me. | -吉姆 -亲一个嘛 |
[40:45] | – Oh, bugger. – Alfred. | -真烦人 -阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:47] | – You knew, didn’t you? – I didn’t know, Alfred. | -你早知道吧 -我不知道 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:49] | You did. You let me make a right mug of me-self. | 你就知道 你有意让我自己丢人现眼 |
[40:51] | Alfred, I had no idea. | 阿尔弗雷德 我真不知道 |
[40:53] | – You did. – I didn’t know. | -你就知道 -我不知道 |
[40:55] | Well, I didn’t know. | 我也不知道啊 |
[41:21] | Despite the presence of the GCPD, | 虽然有哥谭市警局到场 |
[41:23] | it was billionaire Theo Galavan– newly arrived in Gotham | 却是西奥·盖勒文 才刚到哥谭 |
[41:26] | but already making his name– | 就已名声鹊起的亿万富翁 |
[41:27] | who stood up to the escaped lunatic. | 站出来抵抗逃狱的疯子 |
[41:31] | Am I a hero? | 我是英雄了吗 |
[41:33] | Apparently. | 看来是的 |
[41:36] | I think tonight, the people of Gotham have said, “Enough.” | 今晚 哥谭人民说出了”够了” |
[41:40] | the reign of tyranny is over. | 暴君的统治结束了 |
[41:42] | Now the real fun begins. | 现在好玩的才开始 |
[41:45] | Poor Jerome. | 可怜的杰罗姆 |
[41:47] | Yes, very sad. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[41:49] | Such a compelling character. But limited, you know? | 如此引人瞩目 但太局限性了 |
[41:51] | He was never gonna last long. | 他本来也混不长的 |
[41:53] | I don’t know about that. | 这未必 |
[41:55] | The kid had a way about him. | 他挺有调调的 |
[41:59] | Oh, poor baby, | 可怜的宝贝 |
[42:02] | did you get a bump? | 你撞肿了吗 |
[42:15] | …the killer, Jerome Valeska, is dead, | 杀人犯 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 已死亡 |
[42:18] | his murderous escapades left a deep impression on Gotham. | 他凶残的行为给哥谭留下了深刻印象 |
[42:22] | Nobody here is getting out alive. | 没有人能活着出去 |
[42:49] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[43:13] | You will be a curse upon Gotham. | 你将成为哥谭的诅咒 |
[43:18] | Children will wake from sleep screaming | 一想到你 孩子们就会 |
[43:21] | at the thought of you. | 惊叫着从梦中醒来 |
[43:23] | Your legacy will be death and madness. | 你留下的 只有死亡和疯狂 |