| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | My forefathers were betrayed, their legacy erased, | 我的先辈遭到了背叛 他们的功绩被抹除 | 
| [00:06] | and I am here to punish those who wronged us | 而我就是要惩罚那些背叛者 | 
| [00:08] | We have a deal. | 我们约好了的 | 
| [00:09] | We do. | 是的 | 
| [00:25] | I’ll do whatever it takes. I’ll train every day. | 我会不惜一切 天天训练 | 
| [00:27] | Yeah, well, you said that before, didn’t you? | 这话你之前就说过 | 
| [00:28] | I’ll even go back to school. | 我愿意回学校 | 
| [00:33] | I saved your life. | 我救了你一命 | 
| [00:35] | You wanted to do it, too. | 你也想杀了他 | 
| [00:35] | You just didn’t have the guts. | 只是没胆而已 | 
| [00:37] | Selina… I miss you. | 塞琳娜 我挺想你的 | 
| [00:42] | This is not what we rehearsed. | 跟我们彩排的不一样 | 
| [00:45] | I’m so sorry, Jerome. | 抱歉了 杰罗姆 | 
| [00:47] | Enter the hero. | 英雄上场了 | 
| [01:04] | Gentlemen! | 先生们 | 
| [01:06] | Ladies! Others! | 女士们 还有其他人 | 
| [01:08] | Let us discuss the future with a little civility, shall we? | 我们探讨未来计划时能稍文明点吗 | 
| [01:20] | So… | 所以说 | 
| [01:22] | not one of you knows who orchestrated | 你们没一个知道是谁策划 | 
| [01:24] | and/or executed the Arkham breakout? | 实施了阿卡姆劫狱 | 
| [01:27] | I find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这难以置信 | 
| [01:30] | I mean, the cops’ only lead | 警察的唯一线索 | 
| [01:31] | is an old blind man, for God’s sake. | 是个老瞎子 我的天 | 
| [01:34] | A blind man! | 一个瞎子 | 
| [01:36] | Then who here is to be trusted? | 那在座的谁才值得信任 | 
| [01:40] | Because someone knows. | 因为有人知道内情 | 
| [01:44] | We thought it was you. | 我们以为是你 | 
| [01:46] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 | 
| [01:48] | We’ve never had it better. | 我们本来好的不得了 | 
| [01:49] | I gave you all of the freedom in the world | 我给了你们最大限度的自由 | 
| [01:53] | and business boomed. | 生意也蒸蒸日上 | 
| [01:55] | For all of us. | 我们所有人都是 | 
| [01:57] | A new generation. | 崭新的一代 | 
| [01:59] | Then that ginger maniac had to spoil everything. | 结果那个红发疯子毁了一切 | 
| [02:03] | Even now he’s dead, | 即便他现在已经死了 | 
| [02:04] | the public is still terrified, | 民众还是余惊未定 | 
| [02:06] | business is in the can and what are we doing? | 生意止步不前 我们却在干什么 | 
| [02:08] | Fighting among ourselves. | 自己窝里斗 | 
| [02:11] | Is this how any of us want to live? | 你们就想这么过下去吗 | 
| [02:13] | Squabbling, brawling, | 争执不休 | 
| [02:15] | running, hiding? | 东躲西藏吗 | 
| [02:17] | This city belongs to us now. | 这座城市现在是我们的了 | 
| [02:19] | But kids, that brings responsibilities. | 随之而来的还有责任 | 
| [02:22] | We need to restore confidence in our brand, if you will. | 我们需要重塑品牌形象 | 
| [02:27] | We need discipline and unity, yes? | 我们需要秩序和团结 懂了吗 | 
| [02:32] | There will be no more chaos. | 不许再混乱不堪 | 
| [02:34] | No more gang wars. | 不许再帮派斗争 | 
| [02:36] | No more blood in the streets, | 不许再街头血斗 | 
| [02:37] | scaring decent folk. | 吓到平民百姓 | 
| [02:38] | From now on, if you want to kill someone, | 从现在开始 你要想杀谁 | 
| [02:41] | blackmail, steal or kidnap anyone, | 勒索谁 偷谁的东西或者绑架谁 | 
| [02:44] | I need to hear about it first. | 都要先跟我汇报 | 
| [02:46] | Understand? | 懂了吗 | 
| [02:47] | – Yeah, got it. – Yeah. | -明白了 -嗯 | 
| [02:48] | – Fine. – Yeah. | -好的 -嗯 | 
| [02:52] | Boss, there’s somebody… | 老板 有人… | 
| [03:00] | Bravo. | 真精彩 | 
| [03:01] | Quite the King Solomon. | 很有所罗门王的派头 | 
| [03:03] | You had them nicely in line. | 你把他们调教得不错 | 
| [03:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [03:05] | My brother would very much like to talk to you. | 我哥哥很想和你聊聊 | 
| [03:09] | Alone. | 单独聊 | 
| [03:10] | Why you looking at me like that? | 你干吗那样看我 | 
| [03:11] | You don’t know me. | 你又不认识我 | 
| [03:12] | Relax, Butch. | 放松 布奇 | 
| [03:14] | He has issues. | 他脾气不好 | 
| [03:15] | Bipolar. | 躁郁症 | 
| [03:17] | She don’t know me, I’m just saying. | 我只是说她又不认识我 | 
| [03:20] | Your brother? | 你哥哥 | 
| [03:21] | Theodore Galavan. | 西奥多·盖勒文 | 
| [03:23] | There’s a car waiting for you outside. | 外边有车等着你 | 
| [03:29] | I’m sick and tired of your holier-than-thou crap, Gordon! | 我受够了你这小圣母了 戈登 | 
| [03:31] | Yeah? Then do some police work. | 是吗 那就拿出点警察的样子 | 
| [03:33] | Last arrest you made was your bookie. | 你上一个逮捕的人是你的赌马经纪人 | 
| [03:39] | My name is Nathaniel Barnes. | 我是纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯 | 
| [03:43] | Captain Nathaniel Barnes. | 纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯警监 | 
| [03:45] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [03:47] | I’m your new boss. | 我是你们的新上司 | 
| [03:50] | Ten-hut! | 立正 | 
| [03:54] | You. | 你 | 
| [03:55] | Clean that up. | 给打扫干净了 | 
| [04:00] | You know when this place was built? | 你们知道这警局什么时候建的吗 | 
| [04:04] | Over 100 years ago. | 是一百多年前 | 
| [04:07] | Can you imagine how many perps | 你们能想象那之后 | 
| [04:08] | have been booked in here since that time? | 这里关过多少罪犯吗 | 
| [04:12] | All the murderers, rapists, | 关过多少杀人犯 | 
| [04:14] | thieves that have been locked up? | 强奸犯 小偷 | 
| [04:17] | They don’t make ’em like this anymore– | 他们再建不出这样的楼了 | 
| [04:20] | strong, sturdy. | 坚实 稳固 | 
| [04:24] | And yet… | 但是 | 
| [04:27] | just days ago, | 就在不久前 | 
| [04:29] | an escaped convict just strolls in here, | 一个逃犯就那么闯进来 | 
| [04:32] | into our house– our house– | 闯进咱们的地盘 | 
| [04:36] | and murders your commissioner | 杀了你们的局长 | 
| [04:38] | and nine of your fellow comrades. | 连同你们九位战友 | 
| [04:41] | I wasn’t even here and I’m ashamed. | 我当时不在场都感到羞愧 | 
| [04:45] | Are you all ashamed? | 你们不感到羞愧吗 | 
| [04:47] | I hope so. | 我希望有 | 
| [04:49] | Anyone that’s here that’s not ashamed, | 在这里却不感到羞愧 | 
| [04:51] | and angry, | 或是愤怒的人 | 
| [04:53] | should resign. | 都应该辞职 | 
| [04:55] | Right now. | 立刻辞职 | 
| [05:05] | Some of you are lying to yourselves. | 你们中有些人在自欺欺人 | 
| [05:08] | I’ve got your files here. | 我手里有你们的资料 | 
| [05:09] | I’ve read them all. | 我全部都看过了 | 
| [05:12] | Step forward if you hear your name called. | 叫到名字的站出来 | 
| [05:15] | Pollard. | 波拉德 | 
| [05:16] | Guthrie. | 格思里 | 
| [05:17] | Coulson. | 科尔森 | 
| [05:19] | Dowler. | 道勒 | 
| [05:20] | Brooks. | 布鲁克斯 | 
| [05:21] | Perez. | 佩雷斯 | 
| [05:23] | Hightower. | 海托华 | 
| [05:29] | You aren’t ashamed. | 你们并没感到羞愧 | 
| [05:30] | You have no shame. | 因为你们没有羞耻心 | 
| [05:32] | You’re not police, | 你们不是警察 | 
| [05:34] | you’re low-life criminals. | 你们是渣滓罪犯 | 
| [05:37] | Bribery, | 受贿 | 
| [05:39] | drug abuse, | 药物滥用 | 
| [05:40] | extortion, racketeering… | 勒索 敲诈 | 
| [05:42] | Sons of bitches! | 一群混蛋 | 
| [05:43] | You’re all fired! | 你们全都被解雇了 | 
| [05:47] | Drop off your badges | 出去时 | 
| [05:49] | and your guns with the desk sergeant on your way out. | 把你们的警徽和配枪交给接待警员 | 
| [05:53] | You can do this! We got rights! | 你不能这么做 我们有人权 | 
| [05:57] | Yes, you’re right. | 说得对 | 
| [05:58] | You do have rights. | 你的确有人权 | 
| [06:00] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 | 
| [06:02] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 | 
| [06:04] | Take him. | 带他走 | 
| [06:07] | From now on… | 从现在起 | 
| [06:09] | any officer, | 任何一名警官 | 
| [06:10] | detective, rookie or clerk who breaks the law | 警探 新人或是职员 只要触犯了法律 | 
| [06:13] | will not just lose their job, | 不仅饭碗不保 | 
| [06:15] | they will go to jail. | 还要被关起来 | 
| [06:17] | If you turn a blind eye to crime, | 如果有谁对犯罪视若无睹 | 
| [06:19] | I will bust you. | 我会逮捕你 | 
| [06:20] | If you fail to help a fellow officer | 如果因为怯懦或冷漠 | 
| [06:22] | because of cowardice or apathy, | 而没有协助你的战友 | 
| [06:24] | I will bust you! | 我也会逮捕你 | 
| [06:30] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 你们还站在这里干什么 | 
| [06:33] | Don’t make me mad. | 别逼我发火 | 
| [06:38] | Anyone who didn’t hear their name called, | 没听到自己名字的人 | 
| [06:40] | get back to work. | 回去工作 | 
| [06:42] | I’d like to see you in my office, please. | 请来我办公室一趟 | 
| [06:54] | Well, what do you think about what I said out there? | 觉得我刚刚在大厅说的那番话如何 | 
| [07:01] | I agree with every word, sir. | 我同意您的每一句话 长官 | 
| [07:04] | Every word, huh? | 每一句话吗 | 
| [07:07] | You a sycophant, Gordon? | 你是个马屁精吗 戈登 | 
| [07:09] | No, sir. | 不是 长官 | 
| [07:11] | “No, sir.” | 不是 长官 | 
| [07:13] | I’ve read all your files. | 我看过你的档案 | 
| [07:16] | Army, Academy, GCPD. | 军队 警校 哥谭市警局 | 
| [07:20] | You’re a troublemaker. | 你是个惹事精 | 
| [07:22] | A fighter. | 是个斗士 | 
| [07:26] | Is that an accurate assessment? | 这样评价你是否准确 | 
| [07:28] | Yes, sir. | 准确 长官 | 
| [07:30] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [07:32] | You’re my second in command. | 你就是我的副手了 | 
| [07:35] | Starting now, Jim, | 现在开始 吉姆 | 
| [07:36] | we’re gonna fix this department | 我们要整治这个警局 | 
| [07:38] | and bring respect for law and order back to this city. | 让这座城市再次敬畏法律和秩序 | 
| [07:41] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 | 
| [07:45] | We’re, uh… | 我们… | 
| [07:47] | kind of shorthanded. | 有点人手不够 | 
| [07:50] | What, you think I cut too deep? | 怎么 你觉得我炒的人太多了吗 | 
| [07:51] | You could have thrown out 20 more guys and not hit bottom. | 你可以再炒20个都不算多 | 
| [07:54] | Fixing this department’s gonna be tough. | 整治这间警局会是场硬仗 | 
| [07:57] | Maybe tougher than you think… | 也许会比您想的更困难 | 
| [07:59] | sir. | 长官 | 
| [08:01] | Welcome to my unit, | 欢迎来到我的队伍 | 
| [08:03] | you sad-ass Army hump. | 你个苦着脸的兵蛋子 | 
| [08:05] | Tough is what we eat for breakfast. | 困难于我们而言不过是家常小菜 | 
| [08:09] | A jarhead, huh? | 您是海军陆战队啊 | 
| [08:11] | Who would’ve guessed? | 谁能想到呢 | 
| [08:16] | Sir. | 长官 | 
| [08:21] | I hope you just told him he made a huge mistake. | 我希望你刚和他说了他犯了个大错 | 
| [08:24] | I don’t think he did. | 我不觉得他犯了错 | 
| [08:25] | Come on, Jim, we’ve seen his type, | 拜托 吉姆 我们见过他这类人 | 
| [08:26] | come and go, idealists, | 来来去去的 理想主义者 | 
| [08:28] | always looking to walk the straight line — | 做事只想走直线 | 
| [08:29] | Gotham doesn’t have straight lines, | 哥谭没有直路 | 
| [08:31] | it’s got twists and turns and dead ends. | 只有迂回曲折和死路 | 
| [08:33] | Yeah. But it doesn’t have to be that way. | 没错 但不是一定非要那样 | 
| [08:40] | With Mayor James still missing | 詹姆斯市长仍然不见踪影 | 
| [08:42] | and the deputy mayor recently murdered, | 而副市长近日也被杀害 | 
| [08:44] | the need for leadership at City Hall | 为市政府选出一个领导 | 
| [08:46] | is of paramount concern to Gotham’s citizens. | 是哥谭市民最为关心的问题 | 
| [08:49] | Today, two more hopeful candidates | 今天 又有两名候选人 | 
| [08:50] | have thrown their hats into the ring. | 宣布参加竞选 | 
| [08:53] | Janice Caulfield is a city councillor | 詹妮丝·考菲尔德是一名市议员 | 
| [08:55] | who began her political career as an environmental activist. | 她是作为环保斗士开始了政治生涯 | 
| [08:58] | Randall Hobbs– | 兰德尔·霍布斯 | 
| [08:59] | the longest-serving teamster boss in Gotham’s history, | 哥谭历史上任职最长的工会主席 | 
| [09:03] | is another candidate with a strong base. | 也是一位拥有广泛群众基础的候选人 | 
| [09:05] | In the latest polls, though, a surprise surge for a man | 不过最新民调显示 一位尚未宣布参选的市民 | 
| [09:08] | who has not even declared his candidacy– | 得到了意外高的支持率 | 
| [09:10] | Theo Galavan. | 那就是西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [09:12] | The dashing billionaire businessman | 据发言人透露 | 
| [09:13] | has not ruled out a bid for the mayor’s job, | 这位帅气的亿万富商 | 
| [09:16] | but he is considering his options, | 尚未否定参选可能 | 
| [09:18] | according to a spokesman. | 不过他正在考虑当中 | 
| [09:20] | Mr. Cobblepot, finally we meet. | 科波特先生 终于见面了 | 
| [09:24] | Call me Penguin. | 叫我企鹅就行了 | 
| [09:26] | I thought I heard you hated that name. | 我听说你讨厌那个名字 | 
| [09:28] | It grew on me. | 已经不讨厌了 | 
| [09:29] | Penguin, it is. | 那就叫企鹅了 | 
| [09:30] | Please, sit. | 请吧 坐 | 
| [09:32] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样了 | 
| [09:34] | Healing, thank you. | 康复中 谢谢你 | 
| [09:36] | Gave me quite a scare. | 真把我吓得不轻 | 
| [09:37] | You were lucky to get out of there with your life. | 你真幸运 能活着出来 | 
| [09:40] | Wasn’t I just. | 还真是 | 
| [09:44] | Was it luck? | 是凭运气吗 | 
| [09:45] | You are a clever man. | 你是个聪明人 | 
| [09:48] | Perfect timing, dear. | 时机刚好 亲爱的 | 
| [09:50] | Do you two know each other? | 你俩认识吧 | 
| [09:52] | We’ve met. | 见过面 | 
| [09:57] | Oh, my. | 我的天 | 
| [10:00] | The Arkham breakout, | 阿卡姆劫狱 | 
| [10:03] | the GCPD massacre, | 哥谭市警局屠杀 | 
| [10:04] | Jerome and the Maniax. | 杰罗姆和疯子帮 | 
| [10:07] | All you. | 都是你搞得鬼 | 
| [10:09] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [10:11] | Guilty. | 正是我 | 
| [10:13] | It was foolish of me to think | 我真不该 | 
| [10:14] | I could trick the “The King of Gotham.” | 以为能骗过”哥谭之王” | 
| [10:16] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [10:18] | You need this more than me. | 你比我更需要 | 
| [10:20] | I’ll make another. | 我再弄一杯 | 
| [10:22] | My sister tells me you’re doing a stellar job | 我妹妹说你管理你的新帝国 | 
| [10:25] | of organizing your new empire. | 很有一套 | 
| [10:28] | I try. | 尽力罢了 | 
| [10:30] | You’re not “The King of Gotham.” | 你才不是”哥谭之王” | 
| [10:32] | You’re “The King of Garbage.” | 你是”垃圾之王” | 
| [10:34] | A year ago, I held Fish Mooney’s umbrella. | 一年前 我还只是给菲什·穆尼打伞的 | 
| [10:37] | Now she’s dead by my hand. | 现在她已死在我手上 | 
| [10:39] | Along with Maroni. | 还有马罗尼 | 
| [10:42] | Falcone is in hiding, | 法尔科内躲了起来 | 
| [10:43] | and all of their businesses are mine. | 他们的生意都已归我 | 
| [10:46] | They all underestimated me. | 他们都低估了我 | 
| [10:48] | I suggest you not make the same mistake. | 我建议你不要犯同样的错误 | 
| [10:50] | My sister is too blunt. | 我妹妹太直了 | 
| [10:53] | But she is honest. | 但她说的是实话 | 
| [10:56] | The foundations of this great city were laid 200 years ago, | 两百年前 一群人呕心沥血才建立起 | 
| [10:59] | by some very dedicated people. | 这座伟大城市的基石 | 
| [11:04] | Now it’s an old crumbling pigsty, | 现在 这只是一个满是人渣 | 
| [11:06] | full of human waste. | 分崩离析的猪圈 | 
| [11:08] | It’s time to move into the future. | 该迈入未来了 | 
| [11:11] | A cleaner, brighter… | 一个更干净 更明亮的… | 
| [11:16] | future. | 未来 | 
| [11:28] | Those are all residential areas, | 那片都是居住区 | 
| [11:31] | so thousands of homes would have to be destroyed, wouldn’t they? | 这样不是会毁掉上千人的家吗 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah. So? | 是啊 怎么了 | 
| [11:39] | Here’s the rub: | 困难在于 | 
| [11:40] | in order to rebuild, I need first to destroy, | 要重建 就得先摧毁 | 
| [11:43] | but I can’t do that. | 但是我不能这么做 | 
| [11:44] | I mean, watch the news, I’m a hero. | 你看看新闻 我可是英雄 | 
| [11:46] | But you have a certain flair for such a task. | 但是你在这种事上可谓天赋异禀 | 
| [11:50] | You, Penguin… | 你 企鹅 | 
| [11:54] | you will be my destroyer. | 你会成为我的毁灭者 | 
| [11:59] | Truly, I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 | 
| [12:01] | Thank you so much for thinking of me, but… | 非常感谢你能想到我 但是… | 
| [12:05] | my dear sir, you have me all wrong. | 尊敬的先生 你完全看错我了 | 
| [12:07] | I have no flair for destruction. | 我没有毁灭的天赋 | 
| [12:10] | I’m a builder, a problem solver. | 我是一名建造者 我解决问题 | 
| [12:13] | Besides, such a huge project would need the support | 再说了 这么庞大的工程需要取得 | 
| [12:15] | of hundreds of city officials. | 上百名市政官员的支持 | 
| [12:17] | Yes, only the highest authority could see it through correctly. | 是啊 只有最高层的人才能好好完成此事 | 
| [12:20] | Say, a mayor with a landslide mandate. | 比如 压倒性获胜的市长 | 
| [12:25] | But you’re not a candidate. | 但你不是候选人 | 
| [12:26] | Oh, I will be. | 我会成为候选人的 | 
| [12:28] | By popular demand. | 而且是顺应民意 | 
| [12:31] | Alas, some of my fellow candidates | 但是 一些其他候选人 | 
| [12:33] | actually stand a chance of winning, | 还是有可能赢下这场选举的 | 
| [12:34] | so they’ll have to go. | 所以他们必须消失 | 
| [12:40] | Go? | 消失 | 
| [12:40] | And I’m gonna need you to take a crack at me also. | 我需要你也对我下手 | 
| [12:43] | And miss, of course. | 当然你得失手 | 
| [12:45] | Don’t want anyone to think that… | 我可不希望别人觉得 | 
| [12:47] | I had anything to do with my fellow candidates’ demise. | 我跟其他候选人的死有关系 | 
| [12:58] | That’s smart thinking. | 这招很聪明 | 
| [13:00] | However, with all due respect, Mr. Galavan, | 但是恕我直言 盖勒文先生 | 
| [13:03] | I’m not your man. | 你找错人了 | 
| [13:05] | You need an assassin. | 你需要的是一个杀手 | 
| [13:07] | This is Gotham, you can find them in the phone book. | 在哥谭 你在电话簿上就能找到杀手的电话 | 
| [13:10] | Under “A.” | 就在字母A下面 | 
| [13:15] | One moment, Mr. Penguin. | 请等一下 企鹅先生 | 
| [13:19] | I’m sorry, I took you for a man of vision. | 不好意思 我还以为你是个有远见的人 | 
| [13:22] | Tabitha, you want to get the remote, dear? | 你去拿遥控器好吗 塔比莎亲爱的 | 
| [13:25] | Yay. | 好啊 | 
| [13:28] | Before you leave, | 在你离开前 | 
| [13:30] | my sister would love to show you | 我妹妹想给你看看 | 
| [13:31] | her favorite reality show. | 她最喜欢的真人秀 | 
| [13:34] | She’s addicted. | 她简直看上瘾了 | 
| [13:42] | She’s being kind of dull right now, | 她现在有点闷 | 
| [13:43] | but sometimes she cries and bangs on the door. | 但有时候她会哭叫着撞门呢 | 
| [13:47] | – Please. – Mother. | -求求你 -母亲 | 
| [13:49] | I swear, I swear, I don’t know about this. | 我发誓 我不知道 | 
| [13:52] | You’ll pay for this. | 你们会付出代价的 | 
| [13:55] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 | 
| [13:58] | They die, your mother lives. | 这些人死了 你母亲就可以活 | 
| [14:02] | Simple. | 很简单 | 
| [14:06] | Please! | 求求你 | 
| [14:11] | I swear, I swear, I don’t know nothing… | 我发誓 我什么都不知道 | 
| [14:36] | Thompkins. | 这里是汤普金斯 | 
| [14:37] | Good morning, Dr. Thompkins. | 早上好 汤普金斯医生 | 
| [14:38] | Captain Barnes, GCPD. | 巴恩斯警监 哥谭市警局 | 
| [14:41] | Captain Barnes. | 巴恩斯警监 | 
| [14:43] | I hear great things about you, Doc. | 我听到你不少好话 医生 | 
| [14:45] | Get ready to get real busy. | 准备忙起来吧 | 
| [14:47] | We’re gonna be sending you a whole lot of dead bad guys. | 我们会给你送去一大批坏人的尸体 | 
| [14:52] | Okay-okay. | 好啊 | 
| [14:53] | May I speak to Jim? | 让吉姆接电话好吗 | 
| [14:57] | He wants to talk to you. | 他要跟你说话 | 
| [15:03] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 | 
| [15:04] | Meet me at the police academy at 0700. | 7点钟去警校等我 | 
| [15:06] | The academy, yes, sir. | 警校 是 长官 | 
| [15:09] | If you don’t mind me asking, sir… | 不介意的话 长官 您怎么… | 
| [15:11] | Everybody knows you’re banging the M.E. | 大家都知道你跟法医有一腿 | 
| [15:14] | See you in an hour. | 一个小时后见 | 
| [15:35] | Oldest in your class. | 班上年龄最大的学生 | 
| [15:39] | Not the strongest or the fastest | 不是最壮的 也不是最快的 | 
| [15:43] | or even the most academically gifted either, | 甚至也不是最聪明的 | 
| [15:46] | and yet… you finished at the top of your class. | 然而 却以全班第一名毕业 | 
| [15:50] | Now how did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的呢 | 
| [15:52] | I’ll tell you how. | 让我来告诉你 | 
| [15:55] | You were a soldier. | 因为你是一名战士 | 
| [15:57] | You saw combat | 你的同学 | 
| [15:58] | while your classmates were still playing with themselves | 还窝在家中地下室里打飞机时 | 
| [16:01] | in their parents’ basements. | 你已上过战场 | 
| [16:03] | You got blood on your face. | 你已身染鲜血 | 
| [16:07] | You could say that. | 可以这么说吧 | 
| [16:08] | You’re a warrior, Jim. | 你是一名勇士 吉姆 | 
| [16:10] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [16:12] | But you can’t carry on the way you’ve been, | 但你以往的行事风格行不通了 | 
| [16:15] | going after everyone on your own. | 不能再单枪匹马去应战了 | 
| [16:18] | You need help that you can rely on. | 你需要靠谱的帮手 | 
| [16:20] | With all due respect, sir… | 恕我直言 长官… | 
| [16:22] | What if there were a team of young cops who haven’t been bought yet? | 要是找群未被收买的年轻警察组建支队伍呢 | 
| [16:26] | Not jaded, not corrupted. | 个个生龙活虎 作风端正 | 
| [16:27] | Still filled with hope and faith in the system. | 仍对司法系统满怀希望与信念 | 
| [16:33] | Cadets. | 警校学员 | 
| [16:34] | This is the greatest academy in the country. | 这是全国最优秀的警校 | 
| [16:37] | Graduation is next week. | 下周就毕业典礼了 | 
| [16:39] | We could grab a group of their finest | 我们可以在其他分局糟蹋他们之前 | 
| [16:40] | before some precinct kills their spirit. | 挑出几个最出色的学员 | 
| [16:45] | Wouldn’t hurt to look into it, right? | 去看看也无妨吧 | 
| [16:58] | Gus. | 古斯 | 
| [16:59] | Captain Barnes. | 巴恩斯警监 | 
| [17:01] | This is Gordon. | 这是戈登 | 
| [17:02] | Sure, I remember this guy. | 认识 我记得这家伙 | 
| [17:05] | He argued a lot. | 他很喜欢还嘴 | 
| [17:06] | I’d like to think I was raising questions. | 我觉得我只是好问 | 
| [17:08] | What do you got for us? | 有人选吗 | 
| [17:09] | This way. | 这边请 | 
| [17:16] | Keep your eye on the little one. | 留意那个小丫头 | 
| [17:20] | The one getting her ass handed to her? | 被人揍得不轻的那个吗 | 
| [17:22] | Wait. | 急什么 | 
| [17:36] | Patience. | 耐心啊 | 
| [17:38] | Not your strong virtue, | 要是我没记错 | 
| [17:40] | if I remember right, Gordon. | 这不是你的强项 戈登 | 
| [17:43] | State wrestling champ, | 州摔跤冠军 | 
| [17:45] | academy running back. | 警校跑卫 | 
| [17:47] | Why this place and not a sports scholarship? | 为什么考进这里 不拿体育奖学金上大学 | 
| [17:49] | People from my neighborhood don’t get scholarships. | 我们街区的孩子拿不到奖学金 | 
| [17:51] | They join gangs, sell drugs. | 他们加入黑帮 贩毒 | 
| [17:53] | I needed to change the direction my life was going. | 我需要改变我的人生方向 | 
| [17:56] | Mr. Martinez… | 马丁纳兹先生 | 
| [17:58] | says here you’re the best shot this school’s ever seen. | 资料显示你是警校最佳枪手 | 
| [18:00] | Where’d you learn to shoot? | 你在哪里学的射击 | 
| [18:02] | Gotham gun range. | 哥谭射击场 | 
| [18:03] | One of my mother’s three jobs was cleaning it. | 我妈妈的三份工作之一就是在那儿当清洁工 | 
| [18:06] | When she died, | 她去世后 | 
| [18:07] | the owner let me go there after hours and practice, | 场主允许我下班后去那练习 | 
| [18:09] | until I worked out my anger. | 直到我发泄完我的愤怒 | 
| [18:12] | I still go there. | 我现在还去 | 
| [18:13] | You’re way too smart to be here, Garrett. | 你的智商来这里可惜了 加勒特 | 
| [18:16] | Don’t tell me– | 让我猜猜 | 
| [18:17] | your father’s a cop. | 你父亲是警察吧 | 
| [18:18] | Negative. | 不是 | 
| [18:20] | My father’s family business was destroyed by armed thugs | 我父亲的家族生意被武装暴徒毁了 | 
| [18:23] | who demanded he pay them protection money. | 因为他们要他交保护费 | 
| [18:25] | When he refused, | 他拒绝后 | 
| [18:25] | they beat him half to death. | 被他们打了个半死 | 
| [18:28] | I’m here to make sure that doesn’t ever happen again. | 我来这里是为了确保这种事不再发生 | 
| [18:34] | Garrett! | 加勒特 | 
| [18:37] | Pinkney! | 平克尼 | 
| [18:39] | Josie! | 乔茜 | 
| [18:41] | Martinez! | 马丁纳兹 | 
| [18:47] | You swear to honor that badge with your life? | 你们发誓以生命捍卫警徽的尊严吗 | 
| [18:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [18:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [18:53] | You are now Unit Alpha | 你们现在是哥谭市警局 | 
| [18:55] | of the GCPD Strike Force | 第一突击队的成员了 | 
| [18:57] | under the command of Detective James Gordon. | 听从詹姆斯·戈登警探的命令 | 
| [19:00] | You answer only to him, and him only to me. | 你们只对他负责 而他直接对我负责 | 
| [19:03] | Dismissed. | 解散 | 
| [19:13] | Strike force? | 突击队 | 
| [19:15] | Got a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? | 挺威风的 是吧 | 
| [19:17] | They’re good kids. | 他们都是好孩子 | 
| [19:19] | But facing what’s out there at their age? | 但是这么年轻就去面对外面的世界 | 
| [19:23] | That’s a big risk, sir. | 这有很大风险 长官 | 
| [19:24] | True. | 确实 | 
| [19:26] | What do we got to lose? | 但我们还有什么顾虑呢 | 
| [19:28] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [19:34] | For your acts of courage | 在巨大动乱面前 | 
| [19:36] | in the face of overwhelming uncertainty, | 你表现出了英勇 | 
| [19:38] | the city of Gotham would like to give you | 为了表示对你的肯定 | 
| [19:40] | this token of appreciation. | 哥谭市现授予你 | 
| [19:43] | The Medal of Valor and Bravery. | 勇气勋章 | 
| [19:55] | Mr. Galavan. | 盖勒文先生 | 
| [19:56] | Uh, please– Theo. | 请不要见外 叫我西奥 | 
| [19:58] | Theo, for Pete’s sake, | 西奥 老天啊 | 
| [20:00] | why aren’t you running for mayor? | 您为什么不竞选市长呢 | 
| [20:04] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [20:11] | Everybody stay where you are! | 大家都原地别动 | 
| [20:13] | Everyone okay? | 大家都好吗 | 
| [20:15] | Everyone? | 没人受伤吧 | 
| [20:19] | You know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [20:22] | Gothamites don’t buckle under pressure, | 哥谭人民不会因重压而退缩 | 
| [20:24] | and neither will I. | 我也不会 | 
| [20:26] | We will not be intimidated by the scum | 这些渣滓想毁掉哥谭这座伟大的城市 | 
| [20:29] | that seek to reduce this great city of Gotham to ruins. | 但我们不会被他们吓倒 | 
| [20:32] | If the bad guys want to stop me running, | 如果坏人想要阻止我竞选 | 
| [20:35] | well, then I guess I got no choice. | 那我想我也别无选择了 | 
| [20:39] | I will run for mayor. | 我会竞选市长一职 | 
| [20:42] | Yes! | 好啊 | 
| [20:58] | Hello, Caulfield for Mayor. | 市长候选人考菲尔德办公室 | 
| [21:00] | Yes, uh… will do! | 好的 好的 | 
| [21:02] | Excuse me, you can’t go in there. | 抱歉 你们不能进去 | 
| [21:11] | Miss Caulfield, what a pleasure. | 考菲尔德女士 很高兴见到你 | 
| [21:14] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 请允许我做个自我介绍 | 
| [21:17] | I can see what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 | 
| [21:21] | How did you get in? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [21:23] | I know it’s late, | 我知道现在很晚了 | 
| [21:25] | but I’m afraid there’s no time for delay. | 但此事刻不容缓 | 
| [21:28] | Someone tried to kill Theo Galavan this morning. | 今早有人想杀西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [21:30] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 | 
| [21:31] | Actually, yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:33] | Please, no. | 求你了 不要 | 
| [21:36] | I’m a mother. | 我是位母亲 | 
| [21:38] | – Wait! – I have a mother, too. | -等等 -我也有母亲 | 
| [21:45] | Steady now, folks. | 站稳了 伙计们 | 
| [21:47] | Just think of blue skies and cornfields. | 想想蓝天和玉米地 | 
| [21:50] | That’s what I do. | 我就这样 | 
| [21:52] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [21:54] | Darling, I got no freaking idea. | 亲爱的 我也不知道 | 
| [21:58] | We’ve been doing crazy stuff all day long. | 我们成天都干些疯事 | 
| [22:10] | Well, we’re away then. Sorry to ruin your evening. | 好了 我们走了 抱歉把你们今晚搅和了 | 
| [22:14] | Now, remember… | 记住了 | 
| [22:17] | Yeah. | 好了 | 
| [22:18] | I got your names and addresses. | 我有你们的姓名和住址了 | 
| [22:20] | So think about your families and keep mum, eh? | 想想家人 闭紧嘴巴 好吗 | 
| [23:00] | Are you waiting for someone? | 在等什么人吗 | 
| [23:02] | No. | 没有 | 
| [23:08] | That’s your job. | 那是你的工作 | 
| [23:14] | That’s for Reggie. | 这是为了雷吉 | 
| [23:18] | I know you killed him. | 我知道是你杀了他 | 
| [23:20] | Now, I don’t know what you want with Master Bruce, | 我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么 | 
| [23:22] | but I’m certain | 但我确定 | 
| [23:24] | that his life’s gonna be a damn sight better without you in it. | 没有你 他能过得更好 | 
| [23:29] | So you do yourself a favor, treacle, | 你给自己行行好 小妞 | 
| [23:34] | and jog on. | 滚蛋吧 | 
| [23:38] | All good. | 好啊 | 
| [23:48] | Oh, Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [23:49] | You know, I could always pull out front, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我可以开到前门去 | 
| [23:52] | No, uh, | 不了 | 
| [23:54] | Alfred, I don’t want the other kids to see… | 阿尔弗雷德 我不想其他孩子看到 | 
| [23:56] | To see that you’ve got a butler. | 你有个管家 | 
| [23:58] | Yeah, I completely understand that. | 嗯 我完全理解 | 
| [24:00] | I made dinner reservations, as requested, for tomorrow night. | 我按你说的预约了明晚的晚餐 | 
| [24:03] | Mr. Galavan suggested the Regal Hotel. | 盖勒文先生提议去君威酒店 | 
| [24:07] | It’s very posh. | 挺高档的 | 
| [24:08] | You’re gonna be forking out serious dosh for that, I’ll tell you. | 得花不少的钱了 | 
| [24:10] | He saved my life. | 他救了我一命 | 
| [24:12] | Dinner’s the least I can do to repay him. | 请他吃顿饭不算什么 | 
| [24:20] | Uh, Master Bruce, | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [24:22] | where are you going? | 你去哪 | 
| [24:27] | Now, I clocked Wayne Manor at exactly six and a half miles. | 我算了 韦恩庄园离这里有6.5英里 | 
| [24:30] | It should take 90 minutes to two hours, | 90分钟到两小时内应该能到 | 
| [24:32] | depending on how many times you stop, of course. | 当然了 这要看你中间停下来几次 | 
| [24:35] | Now, you said you wanted to train. | 是你说你想训练的 | 
| [24:37] | To prepare. | 做好准备 | 
| [24:39] | Well, this is it. | 训练吧 | 
| [24:43] | Wait, you… | 等等 你 | 
| [24:45] | you expect me to-to walk? | 你要我走回去吗 | 
| [24:47] | No, Master Bruce. | 不 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [24:50] | I expect you to run. | 我要你跑回去 | 
| [25:01] | Miss Kringle, | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [25:03] | ever since I first laid eyes on you, | 自从我第一次见到你 | 
| [25:05] | I’ve felt this deep connection. | 我就感到与你心有灵犀 | 
| [25:08] | Perhaps you’ve felt it, too? | 或许你也有同感 | 
| [25:12] | How cheesy. | 俗死了 | 
| [25:15] | Miss Kringle, | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [25:17] | you’ve perhaps felt my affections from afar. | 你或许早已感觉到了我的爱慕 | 
| [25:20] | “Afar”? Really? Oh, God. | “早已” 不是吧 天呐 | 
| [25:25] | Miss Kringle… | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [25:29] | Be quiet. | 闭嘴 | 
| [25:32] | I don’t need your opinion. | 我不需要你评头论足 | 
| [25:34] | What you need is to stop mumbling | 你需要别再嘟嘟囔囔 | 
| [25:35] | and fumbling and tell her what’s up. | 畏手畏脚 直接告诉她你的想法 | 
| [25:37] | Well, she’s been bullied and taken for granted for too long. | 她一直被人欺负 不被珍惜 | 
| [25:40] | And I want her to understand… | 我希望她明白 | 
| [25:41] | You saved her life! | 你救了她一命 | 
| [25:42] | For God’s sake! | 老天爷啊 | 
| [25:45] | She owes you. | 她欠你的 | 
| [25:47] | Take what you deserve. | 这是你应得的 | 
| [26:03] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [26:05] | Dinner, tonight. | 今晚 一起吃饭 | 
| [26:08] | Chez Moi. 8:00. | 来我家 8点 | 
| [26:13] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [26:15] | I’d like that. | 那好啊 | 
| [26:16] | You will. | 的确会很好 | 
| [26:24] | A wise cop once said, | 一个明智的警察曾说 | 
| [26:26] | if you catch a kid smashing a window, | 如果你逮到个砸窗户的小孩 | 
| [26:29] | even a small one, bust him. | 哪怕他很小 也得抓他 | 
| [26:32] | You let it slide, and he’ll smash another one. | 你放过他 他会再去砸别的窗子 | 
| [26:36] | Then he’ll tag a wall, steal a bike, | 然后他会涂鸦墙壁 偷自行车 | 
| [26:39] | rob a store, maybe hold someone up. | 打劫商店 或许抢劫 | 
| [26:42] | Crime unpunished is a crime in itself. | 不惩罚犯罪也是一种犯罪 | 
| [26:46] | This city is bleeding to death | 这座城市在流血致死 | 
| [26:49] | from the amount of free passes we hand out. | 就因为我们老是放过罪犯 | 
| [26:52] | Time to put a tourniquet over that wound. | 该给伤口止血了 | 
| [26:54] | From now on… | 今后起 | 
| [26:55] | no one gets a free pass. | 再不得放过任何人 | 
| [27:00] | What is this strike force for? | 这个突击队是做什么的 | 
| [27:03] | To send a message that this epidemic of lawlessness | 发出一个信号 这无法无天的传染病 | 
| [27:06] | will no longer be treated | 将不再肆意蔓延 | 
| [27:08] | but extinguished. | 而是会被消灭 | 
| [27:10] | With extreme prejudice. | 不讲一点情面 | 
| [27:12] | Gentlemen, lady, | 先生们 女士 | 
| [27:16] | your new uniforms. | 这是你们的新制服 | 
| [27:23] | Sir, got a caller. | 长官 有人打来电话 | 
| [27:25] | Says Councillor Caulfield has been attacked. | 说考菲尔德议员遭人袭击 | 
| [27:27] | Says she’s dead. | 她死了 | 
| [27:43] | No security cameras. | 没有监控 | 
| [27:45] | Galavan and now her. | 先是盖勒文 然后是她 | 
| [27:47] | Looks like a damn pattern. | 看来是计划作案 | 
| [27:49] | Only she’s dead. | 但她死了 | 
| [27:52] | Come on, people! | 行了 各位 | 
| [27:54] | Who knows what? | 谁知道什么 | 
| [27:56] | Just give us a name, a description. | 给我们个名字 描述 | 
| [27:58] | You will not have to testify. | 你们不用作证 | 
| [28:02] | They have our names and addresses. | 他们知道我们的名字和地址 | 
| [28:13] | Ms. Caulfield was stabbed repeatedly. | 考菲尔德女士被捅了数刀 | 
| [28:17] | Probably drowned in her own blood. | 可能淹死在了自己的血泊中 | 
| [28:22] | Forget it, Jim. | 算了 吉姆 | 
| [28:26] | The man with the knife | 持刀的那人 | 
| [28:28] | was short, | 身材矮小 | 
| [28:29] | fancy clothes. | 衣着华丽 | 
| [28:31] | Walked funny. | 走路姿势奇怪 | 
| [28:48] | Ah, Mr. Galavan. | 盖勒文先生 | 
| [28:50] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 | 
| [28:51] | It’s an honor. The pleasure’s all mine. | 很荣幸 你客气了 | 
| [28:54] | I’ll meet you in the lobby, Master Bruce. | 我们大堂见了 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [28:55] | – Oh, why not dine with us? – That’s very kind of you, sir, | -一起吃吧 -客气了 先生 | 
| [28:58] | but I don’t think it’s appropriate. | 但那样不太合适 | 
| [28:59] | And I know that Master Bruce wants to speak to you on his own. | 而且我知道布鲁斯少爷有话想单独跟你讲 | 
| [29:04] | Sir. | 少爷 | 
| [29:07] | Thanks, Alfred. | 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [29:11] | Enjoy. | 慢用 | 
| [29:15] | You like this place? | 你喜欢这里吗 | 
| [29:18] | I’ve never been here before. | 我没来过这儿 | 
| [29:20] | To be honest, I don’t…go out much. | 老实说 我不怎么出来 | 
| [29:23] | Well, I hope I can change that. | 希望我能改变这点 | 
| [29:24] | There’s always some tedious function I could drag you to. | 我肯定总能找到什么无聊的活动拉你参加 | 
| [29:27] | I just…I wanted this opportunity to thank you, | 我就是想借此机会感谢你 | 
| [29:31] | in person, for saving my life. | 亲口感谢你救了我 | 
| [29:33] | Oh, you’re very kind. | 你太客气了 | 
| [29:35] | The truth is, I don’t know what came over me. | 老实说 我都不知道自己是怎么了 | 
| [29:37] | I-I don’t think I was in complete control of my faculties. | 我觉得我脑子当时都不听使唤了 | 
| [29:42] | I also wanted to speak with you | 我也想跟你 | 
| [29:45] | face-to-face. | 面对面谈谈 | 
| [29:47] | It’s regarding your parents’ passing. | 是关于你父母之死的 | 
| [29:50] | I find it astonishing that the police have failed | 我觉得难以置信 这么久了 | 
| [29:53] | to produce any evidence or any real suspect in all this time. | 警方竟没找到任何证据或真正的疑犯 | 
| [29:58] | It is disappointing. | 的确令人失望 | 
| [29:59] | Even your father’s own company, | 甚至你父亲自己的公司 | 
| [30:01] | Wayne Enterprises, | 韦恩集团 | 
| [30:02] | has failed to advance the investigation in any way. | 也完全没能推进调查 | 
| [30:05] | It’s shocking. | 真是令人震惊 | 
| [30:08] | Yes, Mr. Galavan, | 是啊 盖勒文先生 | 
| [30:09] | it’s-it’s very disappointing. | 的确令人失望 | 
| [30:16] | That’s Silver. | 那是茜尔薇 | 
| [30:18] | Uh, I’m sorry? | 什么 | 
| [30:19] | Silver St. Cloud. | 茜尔薇·圣克劳德 | 
| [30:21] | Her father was my stepbrother. | 她父亲是我的继兄 | 
| [30:23] | He passed, sadly. | 很不幸 他过世了 | 
| [30:25] | She’s my ward now. | 她现在是我的养女 | 
| [30:28] | Would you like to meet her? | 你想见见她吗 | 
| [30:33] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [30:41] | Hello, my dear. | 你好 亲爱的 | 
| [30:43] | Uncle. | 叔叔 | 
| [30:46] | I’d like to introduce you to Bruce Wayne. | 给你介绍一下 这是布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [30:49] | Nice to meet you, Bruce. | 认识你很高兴 布鲁斯 | 
| [30:50] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [30:53] | I was early, so I came out here. | 我来早了 就来外面玩玩 | 
| [30:54] | It’s such a warm day. | 今天好暖和 | 
| [30:57] | Do you know, | 知道吗 | 
| [30:58] | I do believe that you two will be sharing a school soon. | 你俩应该很快就是同校同学了 | 
| [31:02] | Anders Prep, yes? | 安德斯预科学校 是吧 | 
| [31:04] | Silver just got back to, uh, Gotham after two years abroad. | 茜尔薇在国外待了两年 这才刚回来 | 
| [31:07] | Switzerland. | 是瑞士 | 
| [31:08] | Geneva. | 日内瓦 | 
| [31:11] | Yes. We have a house there. | 嗯 我们在那儿有栋房子 | 
| [31:13] | So, what’s it like? | 那里什么样 | 
| [31:16] | Switzerland? | 瑞士吗 | 
| [31:16] | No. Prep, silly. | 不 学校啊 傻瓜 | 
| [31:19] | I think it’s fine. | 还行吧 | 
| [31:20] | I’ve been homeschooling for quite a while now, | 我这一阵一直在家上学 | 
| [31:22] | so I’m virtually a new boy, too. | 所以我基本上也是新学生 | 
| [31:26] | Then we shall brave it together. | 那我们就一起勇敢面对了 | 
| [32:06] | I was kind of expecting a restaurant. | 我以为是家餐厅呢 | 
| [32:09] | Miss Kringle, I’m so sorry. I-I’m sorry. | 柯林格小姐 真抱歉 | 
| [32:10] | I should have been more clear. | 我是该说清楚的 | 
| [32:13] | I like to cook. | 我喜欢做饭 | 
| [32:15] | I’m a good cook. Is that okay? | 我是个好厨子 没事吧 | 
| [32:16] | It is. It is. Um, and… | 没事 | 
| [32:19] | perhaps you should call me Kristen. | 或许你该喊我柯丽丝汀 | 
| [32:22] | Kristen. | 柯丽丝汀 | 
| [32:32] | Hobbs’ campaign office is the entire second floor. | 霍布斯的竞选办公室占了整个二层楼 | 
| [32:36] | You sure about this? | 你真要这么做吗 | 
| [32:38] | Don’t worry. I’ve got it under control. | 别担心 我有把握 | 
| [32:43] | Okay, you gotta tell me what the hell’s going on. | 好吧 你得告诉我究竟是怎么回事 | 
| [32:46] | I know I gotta do whatever you say, | 我知道你说什么我就得做什么 | 
| [32:49] | but at least tell me why the hell we’re doing it. | 但至少告诉我我们为什么要这么做 | 
| [32:54] | They have my mother, Butch. | 他们抓了我妈妈 布奇 | 
| [32:56] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [32:56] | Galavan and his sister. | 盖勒文和他妹妹 | 
| [32:59] | They have her. | 他们抓了她 | 
| [33:01] | They’re making me do this. | 是他们逼我这么做 | 
| [33:03] | Holy smokes. | 老天爷 | 
| [33:06] | We gotta find your mom. | 我们得找到你妈妈 | 
| [33:09] | If they find out we’re looking, they’ll hurt her. | 如果他们知道我们在找她 他们会伤害她的 | 
| [33:14] | Don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 别担心 我们会找到她的 | 
| [33:23] | He’s here. | 他来了 | 
| [33:24] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 | 
| [33:26] | Got it. | 好的 | 
| [33:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [33:30] | I still think we should move you somewhere a little more secure. | 我还是认为我们该把你转移到更安全的地方 | 
| [33:33] | Forget it. Anyone has the guts to come after me– | 算了 有胆来杀我的人 | 
| [33:36] | they’ll find out real soon who they’re messin’ with. | 会很快明白他们惹的是什么样的人 | 
| [33:53] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [33:57] | I came here to volunteer. | 我是志愿者 | 
| [34:00] | Well, run back to whoever hired you. | 滚回雇你的人那儿去吧 | 
| [34:03] | Tell them I’m not going anywhere. | 告诉他们我不会退缩的 | 
| [34:05] | This city needs me. | 这个城市需要我 | 
| [34:09] | Cool pins. | 胸牌不错啊 | 
| [34:15] | Count, idiot. | 数数吧 白痴 | 
| [34:16] | – There’s five of us. – I know. | -我们有五个人 -我知道 | 
| [34:19] | Hardly seems fair. | 太不公平了 | 
| [34:34] | Move, move, move, move, move! Go! | 快跑 快走 | 
| [34:50] | Keep going! | 别停下 | 
| [34:51] | There you go. Right there! | 好了 快走 | 
| [34:53] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [34:55] | GCPD! Put down your weapons! | 哥谭市警局 放下武器 | 
| [35:17] | Fan out! Flank him from both sides, | 散开 两边夹击 | 
| [35:18] | catch him in our crossfire. | 交火压制他 | 
| [35:19] | Yeah, do that. | 嗯 去吧 | 
| [35:21] | I’ll cover you. Go! | 我掩护你们 上 | 
| [35:27] | Okay. So they move well. | 好吧 他们动作挺麻利 | 
| [35:52] | Unexpected. | 没想到啊 | 
| [35:57] | Move! Move, move, move! | 上上上 | 
| [36:07] | Let’s go! | 走吧 | 
| [36:12] | Shooter got away, sir. | 枪手逃了 长官 | 
| [36:15] | You just met Victor Zsasz. | 那人是维克多·萨斯 | 
| [36:18] | Works for Penguin these days. | 他如今为企鹅工作了 | 
| [36:20] | What the hell is Penguin playing at? | 企鹅在玩什么把戏 | 
| [36:31] | Not, but I… I feel like, um, I owe you an apology. | 我觉得我欠你个道歉 | 
| [36:34] | I feel as though I have been nothing but mean to you. | 我觉得我一直对你态度很坏 | 
| [36:36] | No, I don’t think that’s fair. | 我觉得不能这么说 | 
| [36:38] | I feel like all I’ve ever done is… is annoy you. | 我觉得我一直在骚扰你 | 
| [36:42] | I’ve been consistently inappropriate. | 我老是做些不合适的事 | 
| [36:44] | No. No, no, no, no, it’s me. | 不不 是我 | 
| [36:45] | You have been nothing but sweet, | 你一直很贴心 | 
| [36:47] | and I ignored your card and your… your gift. | 是我无视你的卡片 你的礼物 | 
| [36:50] | Miss Kringle, I can honestly say | 柯林格小姐 老实说 | 
| [36:53] | that our interactions are always the highlight of my day. | 我们的互动总是我一天最美好的时刻 | 
| [36:56] | Please. Uh… Kristen. | 叫我柯丽丝汀 | 
| [36:59] | Oh, my, God, I even accused you | 天呐 我甚至还说是你 | 
| [37:01] | of writing Dougherty’s good-bye note. | 写了多尔蒂的道别信 | 
| [37:02] | Right. | 是啊 | 
| [37:05] | – Crazy. – I mean, oh… who knows what that jerk was thinking? | -疯了 -谁知道那混蛋怎么想的 | 
| [37:08] | – Jerk. – How I ever let him lay a hand on me, | -是混蛋 -我怎么能允许他碰我 | 
| [37:11] | I’ll never know. | 真是不可思议 | 
| [37:12] | I’m glad he’s dead. | 他死了我高兴 | 
| [37:19] | Well, he’s… | 他… | 
| [37:21] | he just left town. | 他只是离开了这里 | 
| [37:22] | He’s not… dead. | 他没…死 | 
| [37:24] | Right, yeah, I know. | 嗯 是啊 我知道 | 
| [37:27] | Figure of speech. | 就是个说法 | 
| [37:29] | He’s dead to you. | 他对你而言与死无异了 | 
| [37:30] | Out of your life. Not dead, dead. | 滚出你的生活了 不是真死了 | 
| [37:39] | I’m gonna use the restroom. | 我去下洗手间 | 
| [37:51] | You blew it, dummy. Nice work. | 你搞砸了 白痴 干得好 | 
| [37:53] | – Leave me alone! – Are you talking to me? | -别烦我 -你是跟我说话吗 | 
| [37:58] | No. | 不是 | 
| [38:00] | Honestly, Kristen, I wasn’t talking to you. | 真的 柯丽丝汀 不是说你 | 
| [38:02] | Who else is there? | 那还有谁啊 | 
| [38:04] | I talk… to myself. | 我是在跟…自己说话 | 
| [38:08] | It’s crazy, I know. I just, I have this, um… | 我知道 很疯狂 我就是… | 
| [38:12] | I have this voice inside my head, | 我脑子里有个声音 | 
| [38:14] | a sort of stronger version of me, | 算是一个更强势的我 | 
| [38:16] | that keeps this me in line, because I’m such a klutz. | 他管束这个笨拙的我 | 
| [38:23] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 | 
| [38:27] | I think that we all have a voice like that. | 我觉得我们都能听到这样的声音 | 
| [38:31] | You think? | 是吗 | 
| [38:33] | What was your inner voice saying? | 你的内心声音说了什么 | 
| [38:35] | He was mad at me for spoiling the mood. | 他气我毁了气氛 | 
| [38:40] | It was… it was a really nice mood. | 刚刚气氛的确很不错 | 
| [38:44] | But my… inner voice is telling me that | 但我内心的声音告诉我 | 
| [38:49] | I think maybe we can get back there. | 我们还能回到那种气氛中 | 
| [39:47] | You killed Caulfield. | 你杀了考菲尔德 | 
| [39:49] | We have a witness. | 我们有证人 | 
| [39:52] | And the attempt on Galavan– was that you, too? | 还有对盖勒文的行刺未遂 也是你吗 | 
| [39:54] | – Not now. – And Hobbs. | -不是时候 -还有霍布斯 | 
| [39:57] | You sent Zsasz there? | 你把萨斯派去了 | 
| [39:58] | It’s complicated, okay? | 很复杂 好吗 | 
| [40:00] | What does it profit you to mess with the election? | 搅乱选举对你有什么好处 | 
| [40:03] | You have your own sordid empire to rule over. | 你有自己的肮脏帝国可以统治 | 
| [40:08] | Walk away, Jim. | 走开吧 吉姆 | 
| [40:09] | Let me be. | 别管我 | 
| [40:11] | The GCPD has new leadership. | 哥谭市警局换了领导班子 | 
| [40:14] | No more deals, no more favors. | 不再做交易 不再卖人情了 | 
| [40:16] | If they find out you’re behind these attacks, | 如果他们得知是你策划了袭击 | 
| [40:18] | – we will come after you with every… – Rousing speech! | -我们会全力对你… -好振奋的演讲 | 
| [40:21] | Really! | 真的 | 
| [40:22] | Goosebumps. | 我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 | 
| [40:25] | But you came here alone, Jim, | 但你是一个人来的 吉姆 | 
| [40:28] | with no warrant, no cuffs, no backup, and why? | 没带逮捕令 没带手铐 没带支援 为什么 | 
| [40:32] | Because you would hate for your new captain to find out | 因为你可不希望你的新警监得知 | 
| [40:35] | about how you gunned down Ogden Barker in cold blood. | 你是如何冷血枪杀了奥格登·巴克 | 
| [40:40] | Over a debt. | 就为收账 | 
| [40:43] | A debt to me. | 他欠我的账 | 
| [40:45] | He was trying to kill me. | 他想杀我 | 
| [40:49] | Where are your witnesses? | 目击证人呢 | 
| [40:51] | And just that day before, I suppose | 就在那前一天 你是不是 | 
| [40:54] | you did not ask me to run Commissioner Loeb out of town | 也没求我把洛布局长赶出哥谭 | 
| [40:57] | so that you could get your old job back? | 好让你能官复原职 | 
| [41:15] | I’ll face whatever’s coming to me. | 我会面对一切后果 | 
| [41:17] | As will I. | 我也会 | 
| [41:19] | Good-bye, Jim. | 再见了 吉姆 | 
| [41:30] | – Obviously. – I don’t think so. | -还用说 -未必吧 | 
| [41:32] | – I’m serious. – Singed for a second. | -真的 -叫了一下 | 
| [41:34] | Hey, you shouldn’t be joking about near misses. | 别拿死里逃生开玩笑 | 
| [41:37] | Next bullet might get stuck right in your eye. | 下颗子弹可能打进你眼睛里 | 
| [41:40] | Yes, sir. No joking. | 是 长官 不开玩笑 | 
| [41:43] | All right, gather round. | 好了 凑过来 | 
| [41:47] | Today, I’m giving the strike force its first real mission. | 今天我要给突击队安排首个真正的任务 | 
| [41:53] | Build a case to put away Gotham’s Enemy Number One. | 立案抓捕哥谭头号公敌 | 
| [41:59] | Time to take down The Penguin. | 该扳倒企鹅了 | 
| [42:16] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 | 
| [42:29] | Hey, Selina, come on, let’s go. | 塞琳娜 我们走吧 | 
| [42:34] | I don’t know what you want with Master Bruce, | 我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么 | 
| [42:36] | but I’m certain | 但我确定 | 
| [42:37] | that his life’s gonna be a damn sight better without you in it. | 没有你 他能过得更好 | 
| [42:42] | So, what do you think? Red? | 怎么样 红的吗 | 
| [42:46] | Or blue? | 还是蓝的 | 
| [42:47] | – Red. – Blue. | -红的 -蓝的 | 
| [42:49] | Blue it is. | 那就蓝的吧 | 
| [42:50] | I want some fun. | 我想找点乐子 | 
| [42:52] | I’m sick of staying indoors. | 我受够了在家憋着 | 
| [42:55] | Patience, Barbara. Your time will come. | 耐心点 芭芭拉 你的机会会来的 | 
| [42:59] | The wheel is turning. | 命运之轮在转动了 | 
| [43:03] | While the GCPD chase The Penguin, | 哥谭市警局忙于抓捕企鹅 | 
| [43:06] | I’ll steal the mayor’s office right from under their noses. | 我就从他们鼻子底下把市长职位偷走 | 
| [43:14] | Did you find her? | 你找到她了吗 |