| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | How I ever let him lay a hand on me… | 我怎么能允许他碰我 | 
| [00:07] | I’m glad he’s out of your life. | 他滚出了你的生活我很高兴 | 
| [00:10] | Keep that guard up– jab, jab. | 保持警惕 刺拳 刺拳 | 
| [00:12] | Lead… jab, jab, right. | 出拳 刺拳 刺拳 右拳 | 
| [00:13] | What you doing? | 你在做什么 | 
| [00:13] | Alfred’s teaching me to fight. | 阿尔弗雷德在教我如何打拳 | 
| [00:15] | I need you to take me to the Pike Brothers. | 我需要你带我去找派克兄弟 | 
| [00:16] | The firebugs from the Narrows? | 那几个奈何岛的纵火犯吗 | 
| [00:18] | I used to hang with their sister, Bridgit. | 我跟他们的小妹布莉姬特一起玩过 | 
| [00:19] | Hey, boys. | 你们好啊 | 
| [00:20] | We need the best, and you guys are the best. | 我们需要最好的 而你们正巧就是 | 
| [00:23] | Hey, Bridgy…you just got a promotion. | 布莉姬 你刚刚升职了 | 
| [00:28] | – GCPD! – Run! | -哥谭市警局 -跑 | 
| [00:33] | I got her! | 我抓到她了 | 
| [00:34] | Drop it. Drop it. | 放下 放下 | 
| [00:38] | One moment, Mr. Penguin. | 请等一下 企鹅先生 | 
| [00:40] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [00:42] | I don’t know nothing… | 我什么都不知道 | 
| [00:43] | You are going to go to Galavan. | 你要去找盖勒文 | 
| [00:45] | Once you’re inside his organization, | 等你打入了他的组织 | 
| [00:46] | you will find my mother and rescue her. | 就找到我妈妈 救出她 | 
| [00:48] | He’ll buy it… | 只要我们演得像 | 
| [00:48] | if we sell it right. | 他就会相信 | 
| [00:55] | …and then Penguin just went crazy. | 然后企鹅就发疯了 | 
| [00:59] | I mean, like… crazier than I’ve ever seen him. | 我从没见他那么疯狂过 | 
| [01:03] | He said it was me that set up the count house raid, | 他说突袭点钞房是我在背后搞的鬼 | 
| [01:06] | said I was a traitor and a rat. | 说我是叛徒 是内奸 | 
| [01:10] | Then he… he came at me with a cleaver. | 然后他拿着切肉刀朝我走来 | 
| [01:14] | I tried to protect myself and he did this. | 我试图自卫 他却把我手砍了 | 
| [01:17] | Sick bastard. | 变态混账 | 
| [01:22] | How’d you get away? | 你是怎么逃走的 | 
| [01:23] | There was a lot of blood. | 我流了很多血 | 
| [01:24] | A lot. | 很多 | 
| [01:26] | And he… he tried to take another swing | 他还准备继续砍我 | 
| [01:28] | and he slipped and fell and so I just ran. | 但他滑了一跤 我就跑掉了 | 
| [01:31] | I ran and I ran and then… | 我跑啊跑 | 
| [01:34] | the next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital. | 然后我醒来就在医院了 | 
| [01:40] | Give me a shot, Mr. Galavan. | 给我个机会 盖勒文先生 | 
| [01:44] | Let me show you what I can do. | 我能证明自己的能力 | 
| [01:45] | Well, I’d like to help you out, | 我也想帮你一把 | 
| [01:47] | Butch, | 布奇 | 
| [01:49] | but I already have several | 但我这里已经有不少 | 
| [01:50] | capable, two-handed thugs in my employ. | 办事得力而且双手健全的手下了 | 
| [01:53] | They don’t know Gotham like I do. | 他们没我了解哥谭 | 
| [01:56] | I got brains, you ask anyone. | 我很聪明 去打听一下就知道了 | 
| [01:58] | What do you think, ladies? | 女士们 你们觉得怎么样 | 
| [02:01] | I think he’s cute. | 我觉得他挺可爱的 | 
| [02:02] | Like a sad bear. | 像只伤心的大熊 | 
| [02:06] | I suppose he’s telling the truth. | 我想他说的是实话 | 
| [02:09] | The little man was cracking up last time I saw him. | 上次见到那小矮子时他就快崩溃了 | 
| [02:13] | He was very mean to me once. | 他有次对我很坏 | 
| [02:15] | Held me hostage in my own apartment. | 在我的公寓里挟持我 | 
| [02:18] | Said some nasty things. | 说了些很难听的话 | 
| [02:19] | Isn’t that right, stumpy? | 是不是 矮胖子 | 
| [02:22] | That’s right, ma’am. | 没错 女士 | 
| [02:23] | And I’m sorry for it. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [02:26] | Business is business, you know? | 你也知道 公事归公事 | 
| [02:29] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [02:30] | Let me work for you, Mr. Galavan. | 让我为你效力吧 盖勒文先生 | 
| [02:34] | I got nobody else to turn to. | 我走投无路了 | 
| [02:37] | Oh, yes! | 对了 | 
| [02:39] | We can put cool things on his stump, | 我们可以给他按好玩的假肢 | 
| [02:41] | like knives and mallets and stuff. | 像刀和木槌之类的 | 
| [02:46] | How about a little tiny chain saw? | 或者迷你链锯 | 
| [02:49] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [02:52] | Well, that settles it. | 就这么定了 | 
| [02:54] | Welcome aboard, Butch. | 欢迎加入 布奇 | 
| [02:57] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [03:01] | Bravo, Congressman. | 好样的 议员先生 | 
| [03:03] | Well saved. | 好险 | 
| [03:05] | You really are quite spry for a big man. | 个头这么大 你身手倒挺敏捷 | 
| [03:08] | Have you reconsidered your position? | 你重新思考过你的立场了吗 | 
| [03:11] | – Can I count on your support this election? – Yes. | -这次选举你会支持我吗 -会 | 
| [03:14] | Yes, you have my full support. | 我会全力支持你 | 
| [03:17] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 | 
| [03:56] | Freeze! | 不许动 | 
| [04:01] | Man, I didn’t do nothing! Why you chasing me? | 我什么都没干 你为什么要追我 | 
| [04:04] | A police officer died last night, | 昨晚有一名警官 | 
| [04:05] | killed by a firebug crew on a spree. | 被一群疯狂的纵火犯杀了 | 
| [04:08] | You’re a firebug, aren’t you? | 你是纵火犯吧 | 
| [04:09] | No, man! I been out of the game a long time! | 不 伙计 我早就不干了 | 
| [04:14] | – Don’t lie to me, Nino! – I swear! | -不要骗我 尼诺 -我发誓 | 
| [04:16] | Sir, that’s a violation of officer conduct regs. | 长官 这是违反警官行为条例的 | 
| [04:18] | Luke Garrett burned to death in front of me 12 hours ago. | 12小时前卢克·加勒特在我眼前被活活烧死 | 
| [04:21] | I’ll conduct myself as I see fit. | 我自有分寸 | 
| [04:24] | This crew’s working with a kid. | 那群人中有个孩子 | 
| [04:25] | A girl. | 一个女孩 | 
| [04:27] | Wears a homemade fire suit. | 穿了一套自制的防火服 | 
| [04:28] | Hey, for real! Never heard of a female firebug before. | 我说真的 从没听说过有女纵火犯 | 
| [04:31] | It’s mad rare, like a… | 那也太少见了 就像… | 
| [04:32] | like a unicorn or something. | 独角兽什么的 | 
| [04:46] | Sir? | 长官 | 
| [04:48] | Captain Barnes says we must report any infractions. | 巴恩斯警监说我们必须上报所有违规行为 | 
| [04:52] | Even by superior officers. | 即使是我们的上级 | 
| [04:53] | You do that. | 去上报吧 | 
| [05:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [05:08] | Can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 | 
| [05:09] | I don’t know what to do with myself. | 我不知道该做什么好 | 
| [05:13] | That’s the point of being free. | 这就是自由啊 | 
| [05:16] | You get to do whatever the hell you want. | 你想干什么就可以干什么 | 
| [05:18] | What am I gonna do? | 我要干什么 | 
| [05:20] | I killed someone last night. | 我昨晚杀了一个人 | 
| [05:22] | I can’t go home. | 我不能回家 | 
| [05:23] | I can’t go to the police… | 我不能去找警察 | 
| [05:24] | – You gotta get out of town. – How? | -你得离开哥谭 -怎么离开 | 
| [05:27] | I got no money. | 我没有钱 | 
| [05:31] | No problem. | 这不是问题 | 
| [05:33] | We’ll get some. | 我们会搞到钱的 | 
| [05:36] | You mean, like, crime? | 你是说…犯罪吗 | 
| [05:39] | Man, you are square. | 你还真是呆板 | 
| [05:44] | I guess I got no choice. | 我想我也没得选 | 
| [05:49] | Why are you helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 | 
| [05:51] | Maybe you remind me of me. | 也许你让我想到了我自己 | 
| [05:54] | If I was a doofus. | 如果我也这么蠢 | 
| [05:58] | This crime… | 这个犯罪… | 
| [06:00] | what exactly you got in mind? | 你究竟想做什么 | 
| [06:09] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 | 
| [06:11] | Or should I say, pimps, hoes and thieves! | 或者应该说是皮条客 妓女和窃贼们 | 
| [06:13] | Do I have some product for you today! | 我今天可有好货 | 
| [06:16] | Do you like what you see? | 你们看得满意吗 | 
| [06:17] | Come on, now let me hear you! Do you like what you see?! | 来 让我听到你们的声音 你们满意吗 | 
| [06:22] | All right. Oh, check it out, check it out! | 好了 来看看 来看看 | 
| [06:26] | Yeah, it’s nice and it’s dirty! | 没错 漂亮又肮脏 | 
| [06:28] | I want her! | 我要她 | 
| [06:29] | Bidding will start at $800. Apiece. | 每个女孩起价800美元 | 
| [06:32] | Have we got $800? Come on! | 有出800美元的吗 来啊 | 
| [06:33] | $850! | 850美元 | 
| [06:38] | Those girls are for sale? | 那些女孩就这样被拿来卖吗 | 
| [06:41] | Told you this place was freaky. | 早告诉你这地方很变态了 | 
| [06:45] | We need to help them. | 我们得帮她们 | 
| [06:48] | We’re here to help you. | 我们是来帮你的 | 
| [06:50] | Cause you killed a cop, remember? | 因为你杀了一个条子 记得吗 | 
| [06:52] | We get the money, we go. | 我们钱一到手就离开 | 
| [06:53] | – But… – Listen! | -但是… -听着 | 
| [06:55] | Listen. | 听我说 | 
| [07:00] | You go down the stairs. | 你从楼梯上下去 | 
| [07:02] | The lock on the back door is busted. | 后门的锁坏了 | 
| [07:05] | I know, cause I busted it. | 我知道 因为是我弄坏的 | 
| [07:07] | You go in, | 你进去之后 | 
| [07:08] | wait for me to make my move. | 等我开始行动 | 
| [07:10] | How will I know when? | 我怎么知道什么时候 | 
| [07:12] | Pay attention. | 注意看 | 
| [07:21] | Sold for $2,500 to the | 戴酒红色帽子的男士以 | 
| [07:23] | gentleman in the burgundy hat! | 2500美元的价格中标 | 
| [07:26] | Come on, ladies. | 过来 女士们 | 
| [07:28] | Found you a nice new home! | 为你们寻得了一个温馨的新家 | 
| [07:30] | Oh, you’ll be very satisfied. Very, very satisfied. | 你会非常满意的 非常非常满意 | 
| [07:33] | Next up! | 下一个出场 | 
| [07:34] | Check her out as she walks down the stage; | 她走下楼梯时好好瞧瞧 | 
| [07:36] | see how graceful she is. | 看看她多么优雅啊 | 
| [07:37] | Look at this one! | 看看这一位 | 
| [07:40] | I’m going to start the bidding here at $900! | 这个起价900美元 | 
| [07:42] | Can I get $900?! | 有没有人出价900美元 | 
| [07:47] | Hey, pervs! | 变态们 | 
| [07:48] | This is a robbery! | 这是抢劫 | 
| [07:51] | Milo! Kill that punk. | 麦洛 杀了那小东西 | 
| [07:58] | She’s with me. | 她是和我一伙的 | 
| [08:02] | Now, each of you put all your cash in the bag. | 所有人立刻把现金放进袋子里 | 
| [08:06] | Or what? | 不然呢 | 
| [08:07] | I ain’t scared of you. | 我不怕你 | 
| [08:18] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [08:19] | Anybody else got a problem? | 还有人有异议吗 | 
| [08:22] | Yeah, didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有了 | 
| [08:28] | And for the record? | 对了 | 
| [08:30] | All y’all suck. | 你们都令人恶心 | 
| [08:36] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [08:43] | Come on, come on! Get me out of here! | 快 快 救我出去 | 
| [08:54] | Stop! | 站住 | 
| [09:02] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 | 
| [09:03] | I know, right? Let’s go. | 可不是 我们走 | 
| [09:11] | A note in my file? Are you serious? | 要在我档案里记过 你开玩笑的吧 | 
| [09:14] | Do I look like I’m joking? | 我像是开玩笑的样子吗 | 
| [09:17] | We do not beat suspects! Ever! | 警察不得打嫌犯 没有例外 | 
| [09:25] | I get it. | 我明白 | 
| [09:27] | Luke was a good kid. | 卢克是个好孩子 | 
| [09:28] | We took him out of the academy, told him he was ready. | 是我们把他从警校带出来 说他准备好了 | 
| [09:30] | Now he’s dead. | 结果他死了 | 
| [09:31] | You lose people in war. You know that. | 战争就会死人 你很清楚 | 
| [09:34] | Make no mistake, this is war. | 别想错了 这就是场战争 | 
| [09:37] | But that doesn’t give you or me the license to break the law. | 但这并不意味着你或我有权违法 | 
| [09:40] | There’s a line. | 不能逾越底线 | 
| [09:42] | I learned that the hard way. | 这是我摸爬滚打得来的教训 | 
| [09:45] | Respectfully, sir, this is Gotham. | 无意冒犯 长官 但这是哥谭 | 
| [09:48] | There are gray areas. | 有很多灰色地带 | 
| [09:50] | I’ve learned that the hard way, too. | 这也是我摸爬滚打得来的教训 | 
| [09:54] | And did you even get a lead | 你为卢克报仇时 | 
| [09:55] | while you were out avenging Luke? | 找到线索了吗 | 
| [09:57] | – No, sir. – No, sir? | -没有 长官 -没有是吧 | 
| [10:00] | Well, you got one now. | 现在有了 | 
| [10:03] | Bodega owner called this in. | 是酒水店老板提供的线索 | 
| [10:05] | His security camera caught it. | 店里监控拍到的 | 
| [10:08] | She’s our firefly. | 纵火的就是她 | 
| [10:09] | We don’t know who the other one is. | 另一个还不知道是谁 | 
| [10:20] | I do. | 我知道 | 
| [10:22] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [10:30] | Focus. Focus! | 集中注意力 集中注意力 | 
| [10:33] | Head down! Head down! | 低头 低头 | 
| [10:35] | Distractions will be the death of you, Master Bruce. | 注意力不集中会要了你的命 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [10:39] | Now, get on your toes. On your toes. | 警觉 保持警觉 | 
| [10:41] | Move! | 动起来 | 
| [10:43] | Well, don’t… | 不要… | 
| [10:44] | dance around like a bloody showgirl. | 像舞女跳舞似的 | 
| [10:46] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [10:47] | That’s better. Better. | 好多了 好多了 | 
| [10:49] | Now, big left, big left. Go on! | 来个左拳重击 来吧 | 
| [10:52] | I got you. Now, your enemies, | 抓住你了 你的对手 | 
| [10:55] | are gonna fight a lot dirtier than that. | 会比这下流得多 | 
| [11:02] | Bloody hell. | 该死 | 
| [11:06] | Very good, Master Bruce. | 不错嘛 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [11:10] | Have you spoken to Mr. Fox about the computer? | 你问过福克斯先生电脑的事了吗 | 
| [11:12] | That I have, yeah. | 问过了 | 
| [11:13] | How much longer until it’s fixed? | 还要多久才能修好 | 
| [11:16] | I’ll tell you when it’s done, won’t I? Patience. | 好了就会告诉你的 耐心点 | 
| [11:18] | I’m tired of patience, Alfred. I’m ready to begin. | 我快没耐心了 阿尔弗雷德 我准备好了 | 
| [11:20] | I’ll tell you when you’re ready, Master Bruce. | 你有没有准备好 我说了算 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [11:23] | I’m ready now. I know I am. | 我已经准备好了 我很清楚 | 
| [11:26] | By the way, by the way, | 另外 跟你说 | 
| [11:27] | Miss Silver called. | 茜尔薇小姐打来电话 | 
| [11:28] | She wants you to go for dinner this evening. | 她约你今晚去吃饭 | 
| [11:33] | Silver called? | 茜尔薇找我吗 | 
| [11:39] | Told ya. | 就说嘛 | 
| [11:41] | Not ready. | 没准备好 | 
| [11:48] | Let’s go. | 继续来 | 
| [11:51] | Well, he just up and moved out of town. | 他就这样突然离开了哥谭 | 
| [11:53] | It was rude and inconsiderate | 不仅无礼 也不顾及他人感受 | 
| [11:55] | and perfectly in character for Tom Dougherty. | 汤姆·多尔蒂就是这种人 | 
| [11:58] | Do you ever wonder where he went? | 你就不好奇他的去向吗 | 
| [11:59] | He could be dead in a ditch for all I care. | 他就算死在水沟里我也不在乎 | 
| [12:02] | – Kristen. – And I mean it, too. He, um… | -柯丽丝汀 -我不是开玩笑 他 | 
| [12:06] | he wasn’t very nice to me. | 他对我不太好 | 
| [12:08] | That’s awful. | 太糟了 | 
| [12:09] | – I’m so sorry. – Thank you. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢 | 
| [12:13] | But… it all worked out for the best. | 但是 结果也挺好 | 
| [12:15] | I know. You and Ed seem to be getting along. | 是啊 你和爱德似乎挺合得来 | 
| [12:19] | He is so gentle and kind. | 他又温柔又善良 | 
| [12:23] | Almost too gentle. | 有点太温柔了 | 
| [12:25] | I-I think a man needs to have a little… | 我认为一个男人需要有点 | 
| [12:28] | a little fire, a little danger in him, don’t you think? | 有点火气 有点危险 你不觉得吗 | 
| [12:31] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 这未必吧 | 
| [12:34] | And sometimes I-I feel like | 有时我觉得 | 
| [12:36] | he’s holding something back from me. | 他有事瞒着我 | 
| [12:39] | Like a secret? | 有秘密吗 | 
| [12:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [12:43] | I just… I guess I just wish he would open up a little more. | 我只是 希望他能更加敞开心扉一些 | 
| [12:50] | Good morning. | 早上好 | 
| [12:51] | Miss Kringle, Miss Thompkins. | 柯林格小姐 汤普金斯小姐 | 
| [12:55] | What do you call a three-legged cow? | 三只脚的牛该叫什么 | 
| [12:56] | – I am terrible… – Lean beef. | -我不会猜这个 -瘦牛肉[歪脚牛] | 
| [12:59] | Or supper. At my place. | 或是晚餐 去我家 | 
| [13:05] | Ed. | 爱德 | 
| [13:15] | Ginger to ginger, we both know | 红发人之间不打诳语 | 
| [13:17] | you know where Selina Kyle’s at, | 你知道塞琳娜·凯尔在哪 | 
| [13:18] | so why don’t you tell me now and save us the hassle. | 你告诉我吧 省了不必要的麻烦 | 
| [13:23] | Who’s Selina Kyle? | 谁是塞琳娜·凯尔 | 
| [13:24] | Cat. | 小猫 | 
| [13:25] | Cat? | 小猫 | 
| [13:27] | Look, Ivy, | 艾薇 | 
| [13:28] | want me to call the children’s home | 要我打电话给儿童院 | 
| [13:29] | and have ’em come get you now? | 叫他们现在来接你吗 | 
| [13:32] | Or should I get a candy bar | 还是要我去买糖果 | 
| [13:33] | and forget to have someone watch you? | 然后忘记叫人看着你呢 | 
| [13:37] | Candy bar. | 糖果 | 
| [13:39] | I struck out. | 没结果 | 
| [13:41] | None of the street kids I talked to have seen Selina. | 我问过的流浪儿都说没见过塞琳娜 | 
| [13:43] | Relax. Your Uncle Harvey has you covered. | 别紧张 你哈维叔叔已经帮你搞定了 | 
| [13:45] | She’s in a squat off Jenkins. Condemned SRO. | 她住在詹金斯街一间废弃单人房里 | 
| [13:49] | I know it. | 我知道那地方 | 
| [13:51] | Last time we saw this chick, | 上次我们见到这小妞 | 
| [13:52] | she had a shotgun pointed at us. | 她拿枪指着我们 | 
| [13:54] | Maybe you should take the Fascist Youth, huh? | 也许你该带上法西斯青年团 | 
| [13:57] | Nah. | 不用 | 
| [13:58] | With Selina, it’s best to go quietly. | 是塞琳娜的话 最好还是动静小点 | 
| [14:06] | When you get to the bus station, | 等你到了大巴站 | 
| [14:08] | take the first bus south. | 坐第一班南下的车 | 
| [14:10] | Stay on till the end of the line. | 一口气坐到终点 | 
| [14:12] | Well, what do I do then? | 然后怎么办 | 
| [14:14] | You got plenty of money. You can do what you like. | 你有的是钱了 想干什么都可以 | 
| [14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [14:19] | For everything. | 为我做的一切 | 
| [14:21] | You’ve been a really good friend. | 你真是我的好朋友 | 
| [14:23] | I got my cut. | 我也分到钱了呀 | 
| [14:25] | No biggie. | 没什么的 | 
| [14:34] | Bridgit, you need to run. | 布莉姬特 你赶紧跑 | 
| [14:36] | Bridgit, run! Run! Run! | 布莉姬特 跑 快跑 | 
| [14:37] | No… Selina! No! | 不 塞琳娜 不要 | 
| [14:41] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 | 
| [14:42] | No! No! | 不 不要 | 
| [14:49] | Help me! | 救救我 | 
| [15:25] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 | 
| [15:31] | Drop the gun. | 把枪放下 | 
| [15:32] | Like hell I will. | 我才不放 | 
| [15:34] | Where’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友呢 | 
| [15:35] | Who? | 谁呀 | 
| [15:36] | We got both of you on tape. | 你们俩都被监控拍到了 | 
| [15:38] | Don’t know what you’re talking about, Gordon. | 不知道你在说什么 戈登 | 
| [15:42] | She’s burnt down half a dozen buildings. | 她烧了六栋大楼 | 
| [15:44] | Killed a cop. You’re running with a bad partner, kid. | 杀了个警察 同伴选的不怎么样啊 丫头 | 
| [15:47] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 | 
| [15:48] | She was forced to do all of that. | 她是被人逼着干那些事的 | 
| [15:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [16:00] | Let me help her. | 那让我帮她 | 
| [16:02] | Who is she? Who’s forcing her to do this? | 她是谁 是谁在逼她干这些事 | 
| [16:09] | Look, there’s a lot of angry cops out there. | 现在外面有很多愤怒的警察 | 
| [16:13] | She’s gonna get shot on sight, unless I get to her first. | 她被发现就会被击毙 除非我先找到她 | 
| [16:22] | Her name is Bridgit Pike. | 她名字叫布莉姬特·派克 | 
| [16:25] | Her brothers took her back. | 她哥哥们把她抓回去了 | 
| [16:27] | Joe and Cale Pike. | 乔和凯尔·派克 | 
| [16:28] | They, like… kidnapped her. | 他们 绑架了她 | 
| [16:31] | They’re the ones who made her start burning stuff in the first place. | 当初就是他们逼她去纵火的 | 
| [16:34] | It’s their fault the cop died. | 那个警察的死是他们的错 | 
| [16:36] | The Pike brothers? | 派克兄弟 | 
| [16:38] | Why’d they burn down Wayne Enterprises’ buildings? | 他们为什么要烧韦恩集团的大楼 | 
| [16:41] | Who paid them? | 谁付钱让他们干的 | 
| [16:42] | Why the hell should I know why the Pikes do anything? | 我怎么会知道派克兄弟的动机 | 
| [16:44] | They’re freakin’ nuts. | 他们是疯子 | 
| [16:45] | They treated Bridgit like a slave, chained her to the wall. | 他们把布莉姬特当奴隶 铐在墙上 | 
| [16:48] | And you’re angry about it. Is that why you’re armed? | 这惹恼了你 所以你才这么全副武装吗 | 
| [16:50] | You’re gonna go after the Pikes? | 你要去找派克兄弟的麻烦 | 
| [16:52] | Rescue your friend? | 救你的朋友吗 | 
| [16:53] | No. | 不是 | 
| [16:54] | That’s a yes. | 那就是是了 | 
| [16:56] | Look, you’re gonna get your friend and yourself killed. | 你会害死你的朋友和你自己的 | 
| [16:59] | Let me handle the Pikes. | 让我来对付派克兄弟 | 
| [17:01] | No offense, Jim, | 无意冒犯 吉姆 | 
| [17:03] | but I like my chances better than yours. | 但是我觉得我比你的胜算更大 | 
| [17:07] | Why get involved? | 为什么要介入 | 
| [17:09] | Why risk your neck? | 为什么要涉险 | 
| [17:10] | Who is this girl to you? | 这女孩是你的什么人 | 
| [17:11] | No one. Just… | 什么人也不是 只不过… | 
| [17:15] | a girl in the neighborhood. | 是个邻家女孩而已 | 
| [17:20] | I give you my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [17:22] | I will do everything I can to keep her safe. | 我会尽一切努力保证她的安全 | 
| [17:24] | But you have to stay out of it. | 但是你不能插手 | 
| [17:28] | Tell me where she is. | 告诉我她在哪 | 
| [17:34] | Damn. | 我去 | 
| [17:36] | She’s got six grand here. | 她这儿有六千美元 | 
| [17:38] | Little Bridgy put on her big girl pants. | 小布莉姬玩起大人游戏了 | 
| [17:40] | You can take all of it. I don’t care. | 你们可以都拿走 我不在乎 | 
| [17:42] | Oh, I’m taking it. | 我当然会拿走 | 
| [17:43] | That’s not the issue. The issue | 问题不在这儿 问题是 | 
| [17:45] | is you thinking it’s cool to just ditch your brothers, hmm? | 你觉得可以就这么甩掉哥哥们吗 | 
| [17:51] | Oh, snap. | 哎哟 | 
| [17:53] | Bridgit’s gonna get it. | 布莉姬要倒霉了 | 
| [17:54] | Joe, please. | 乔 求你 | 
| [17:58] | Did you even think about us, hmm? | 你想过我们吗 | 
| [17:59] | Did you even think how we would feel? | 你有想过我们的感受吗 | 
| [18:01] | No, don’t! | 不要 别 | 
| [18:03] | Joe, I didn’t mean anything by it! | 乔 我没别的意思 | 
| [18:07] | I’m a sensitive guy, and you hurt my feelings. | 我是个敏感的男人 而你伤了我的感情 | 
| [18:12] | You know, without family, what do you got? | 没有家人 你还剩下什么 | 
| [18:14] | You-you got nothin’, right? | 你什么都没有了 是不是 | 
| [18:16] | You want to be part of the family again? | 你想重新成为这家的人吗 | 
| [18:23] | I said… | 我说 | 
| [18:27] | do you feel like being part of this family again? | 你想重新成为这家的人吗 | 
| [18:33] | Yes! | 想 | 
| [18:34] | Damn! | 该死 | 
| [18:36] | Damn, that hurts. | 该死 真疼 | 
| [18:38] | Bridgit’s back. | 布莉姬回来了 | 
| [18:45] | If you try anything like that again, I’ll kill you, | 如果你再做这种事 我就杀了你 | 
| [18:48] | and I’ll skin that little cat bitch, too. You hear me? | 我还会扒了那只小贱猫的皮 听到了吗 | 
| [18:52] | You’re never leaving. | 你逃不掉了 | 
| [18:55] | Yes. | 听到了 | 
| [18:56] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [18:57] | Go make our supper. | 给我们做晚饭去 | 
| [18:59] | All right, let’s pack it up. | 好了 都收拾起来吧 | 
| [19:14] | Dear me. | 我的天 | 
| [19:16] | A mallet. | 一个木槌 | 
| [19:17] | That’s, um… useful. | 这个 挺有用的 | 
| [19:21] | Don’t even start. | 别提了 | 
| [19:24] | Tell me you bring good news. | 告诉我你带来了好消息 | 
| [19:26] | I’m in. | 我打进去了 | 
| [19:28] | I’m in good. | 他们非常信任我 | 
| [19:29] | And? And?! | 还有呢 还有呢 | 
| [19:31] | I’m asking questions. | 我正在打听呢 | 
| [19:33] | But it’s dangerous. | 但这太危险了 | 
| [19:34] | If I push too hard, Galavan’ll be onto me. | 如果我问得太多 盖勒文就会怀疑我的 | 
| [19:36] | I told you, he’s a smart guy. | 我告诉过你 他非常精明 | 
| [19:41] | Look at me, Butch. | 看着我 布奇 | 
| [19:44] | Are you my servant? | 你是我的仆人吗 | 
| [19:47] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:49] | Do you obey me in all things? | 你愿意服从我的一切命令吗 | 
| [19:52] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [19:53] | Then why do you bring me excuses? | 那你为什么找这么多借口 | 
| [19:57] | Go find my mother. | 去找我母亲 | 
| [19:59] | Before I chop off your other hand. | 不然我把你的另一只手也砍下来 | 
| [20:03] | Yes, boss. | 遵命 老大 | 
| [20:10] | Come on. Harder. | 用力点 | 
| [20:17] | Come on, Joe. | 用力 乔 | 
| [20:25] | What are you gonna do, | 你要干什么 | 
| [20:26] | kill us? | 杀了我们吗 | 
| [20:28] | Yep. | 没错 | 
| [20:36] | Oh, God! | 上帝啊 | 
| [20:56] | I’ll check the other room. | 我去检查另一个房间 | 
| [21:07] | Clear! | 安全 | 
| [21:09] | She’s not here. | 她不在这里 | 
| [21:11] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [21:13] | I hate how it smells like good barbecue. | 一股香香的烤肉味儿 真闹心 | 
| [21:18] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [21:22] | Bullock, hey! | 布洛克 | 
| [21:23] | What?! | 干吗 | 
| [21:24] | Scared the hell out of me! | 他把我吓了一跳 | 
| [21:33] | And now he’s dead. | 这下他死了 | 
| [21:35] | Nice work, Bullock. | 干得漂亮 布洛克 | 
| [21:35] | Oh, yeah. My kicks did it? | 是吗 是我把他踢死了吗 | 
| [21:36] | Maybe it’s because he’s fried like a taquito! | 也许是因为他都烤成卷饼了 | 
| [21:41] | It’s not on me. | 这不是我的错 | 
| [21:45] | Looks like Selina was telling the truth. | 看来塞琳娜说的是真话 | 
| [21:49] | Look, I don’t want to speak ill of the dead, | 我不想说死人坏话 | 
| [21:51] | but these asshats had it coming. | 但是这两个混蛋罪有应得 | 
| [21:52] | These asshats were professional arsonists. | 这两个混蛋是专业纵火犯 | 
| [21:54] | Somebody hired them. | 有人雇了他们 | 
| [21:56] | Why Wayne Enterprises? | 为什么针对韦恩集团 | 
| [21:57] | Who cares, all right? | 谁管呢 | 
| [21:59] | There’s a freaky firefly chick | 有个疯子纵火小妞 | 
| [22:01] | on the loose with a flamethrower. | 正拿着个喷火器逍遥法外呢 | 
| [22:03] | Let’s start there. | 我们从那里入手吧 | 
| [22:23] | Hallelujah. | 哈利路亚 | 
| [22:30] | Hello, Butch. | 你好 布奇 | 
| [22:31] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 | 
| [22:34] | I just wanted to check in, | 我就是过来看看 | 
| [22:36] | see how things were going. | 看一切是否顺利 | 
| [22:38] | Any complaints? | 有什么不满意的吗 | 
| [22:39] | No. No, sir. I’m fine like a bottle of wine. | 没有 先生 我感觉特别好 | 
| [22:42] | Good. | 那就好 | 
| [22:47] | You have a real future here. | 你在这里前途无量 | 
| [22:49] | You are a hard worker, and you’re loyal to a fault. | 你勤奋努力 一心为主 忠心耿耿 | 
| [22:52] | Thank you, boss. | 过奖了 老大 | 
| [22:54] | If only you were loyal to me. | 可惜不是对我忠心 | 
| [22:58] | I, uh… | 我… | 
| [23:00] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你说什么 | 
| [23:01] | Come on, Butch. Have some dignity. | 行了 布奇 给自己留点尊严吧 | 
| [23:03] | I know what you were doing. | 我知道你在干什么 | 
| [23:04] | You were looking for Penguin’s mother, weren’t you? | 你是在找企鹅的母亲吧 | 
| [23:07] | The hand was a nice touch. | 手这招真妙 | 
| [23:09] | Almost fooled me. | 差点被你骗过去了 | 
| [23:11] | How on earth did Penguin get you to do that? | 企鹅怎么说服你那么做的 | 
| [23:15] | I’m his servant. | 我是他的仆人 | 
| [23:17] | I have to obey him in all things. | 他说什么 我就得做什么 | 
| [23:20] | Penguin’s done a number on you, huh? | 企鹅在你身上动手脚了啊 | 
| [23:22] | Tinkered with your wiring. | 控制了你的精神 | 
| [23:26] | Perhaps we can help. | 也许我们能帮上忙 | 
| [23:28] | Tabby? | 塔比 | 
| [23:30] | Tabby, could you come here, please? | 塔比 能请你过来下吗 | 
| [23:36] | Penguin has brainwashed this poor soul. | 企鹅给这个可怜人洗脑了 | 
| [23:40] | Can we help? | 能帮他吗 | 
| [23:41] | Be my pleasure. | 乐意至极 | 
| [23:45] | All right, let-let’s… | 好吧 我们… | 
| [23:46] | let’s talk about this. Can we talk about this? | 我们先谈谈 好好谈谈吧 | 
| [23:49] | Take it easy. | 别冲动 | 
| [23:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [23:51] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [23:53] | We just want to help. | 我们就是想帮帮你 | 
| [24:11] | I’ll leave you two to it. | 你们俩慢慢玩吧 | 
| [24:13] | Uh, remember, dinner’s in an hour. | 别忘了 一小时后开晚饭 | 
| [24:28] | We’ve set up a perimeter. | 我们布下了警戒线 | 
| [24:29] | She can’t have gotten far. | 她跑不远 | 
| [24:30] | And we’re sitting on Selina Kyle’s place. | 还派人在塞琳娜·凯尔的住处守着了 | 
| [24:32] | Keep me posted. | 有新消息就通知我 | 
| [24:40] | Bridgit Pike was abused her whole life, | 布莉姬特·派克一直遭受虐待 | 
| [24:42] | forced to set those fires. | 被迫放火 | 
| [24:44] | I promised my informant I would keep her safe. | 我答应我的线人 会保她周全 | 
| [24:50] | Weren’t you the one saying that Luke Garrett was just a kid? | 不是你说卢克·加勒特还是个孩子吗 | 
| [24:54] | That we owe him justice? | 我们要替他讨回公道 | 
| [24:56] | I know that’s what I said. | 我是这么说了 | 
| [24:57] | And you were right. | 你说得对 | 
| [24:59] | And now she killed him. | 她杀了他 | 
| [25:01] | Now she has two more dead bodies on her. | 现在她又背上了两条人命 | 
| [25:04] | So I don’t care about the hows and the whys and the boo-hoos. | 所以我不管她有什么苦衷之类的 | 
| [25:07] | You don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 你不能乱许下无法遵守的承诺 | 
| [25:10] | You find her and you take her down. | 找到她 抓到她 | 
| [25:13] | Clear? | 明白了吗 | 
| [25:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [25:40] | We must’ve spent years up here, watching these birds. | 你在这上面看鸟的时间加起来得有好几年了 | 
| [25:45] | Remember when Mickey Slattery called us orphan bastards | 还记得米奇·斯拉特喊我们孤儿杂种 | 
| [25:49] | and we tried to throw him off the roof? | 我们想把他推下屋顶那次吗 | 
| [25:54] | The cops are outside my place. | 警察就守在我家外面 | 
| [25:57] | You need to get out of town. | 你得离开这里 | 
| [25:58] | I’m not scared of them. | 我不怕他们 | 
| [25:59] | Bridgit, I know what you did to your brothers. | 布莉姬特 我知道你对你哥哥们做了什么 | 
| [26:01] | Not that they didn’t deserve it, but… | 虽然他们也是活该 但是 | 
| [26:06] | I was surprised. | 没想到啊 | 
| [26:08] | Cale flamed up good, but it was Joe who burned the brightest. | 凯尔烧得很旺 但乔烧得最亮 | 
| [26:13] | You don’t sound like yourself. | 你口气都不像自己了 | 
| [26:14] | I’m not myself anymore. | 我不再是原来的我了 | 
| [26:16] | I’m free. | 我自由了 | 
| [26:17] | Just like you told me I was. | 就像你说的那样 | 
| [26:20] | So what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [26:22] | I’m gonna go after the rest of them. | 我要去找其余的那些 | 
| [26:23] | The rest of who? | 其余的谁 | 
| [26:25] | The pervs and the bullies. | 那些混蛋 恶霸 | 
| [26:27] | The ones who hurt people like us. | 那些伤害我们这种人的人 | 
| [26:29] | No one’s ever gone after me or hurt me. | 没有谁找过我麻烦 伤害过我 | 
| [26:32] | Yeah, right. | 得了吧 | 
| [26:35] | Rule number one: | 首要规则 | 
| [26:37] | look after number one. | 照顾好首要人物 | 
| [26:39] | That’s you. | 就是你 | 
| [26:41] | Don’t be crazy, or you’ll get yourself killed. | 别发疯 否则你会害死自己 | 
| [26:45] | Don’t worry about me, Selina. | 别担心我 塞琳娜 | 
| [26:47] | – This is what I was meant to do. – Bridgit, | -我本来就该这么做 -布莉姬特 | 
| [26:48] | please, don’t do this. | 求你 别这样 | 
| [26:52] | It’s nice to have someone who cares about me. | 很高兴有人在乎我 | 
| [26:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:57] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎 | 
| [26:58] | I just think you’re being dumb. But… | 我就是觉得你在犯傻 但是 | 
| [27:03] | good luck. | 祝你好运 | 
| [27:17] | I’ll see you around. | 回头见 | 
| [27:35] | A toast. | 敬杯酒 | 
| [27:38] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [27:41] | Something came up last minute. | 临时出了点事 | 
| [27:49] | As I was saying: | 我刚刚说到 | 
| [27:52] | To family. | 敬家人 | 
| [27:55] | In the end, it’s all that matters. | 说到底 家人才是最重要的 | 
| [28:01] | Family. | 家人 | 
| [28:07] | I hope, in time, | 希望 将来 | 
| [28:08] | you’ll come to think of us as family, Bruce. | 你也能把我们当做家人 布鲁斯 | 
| [28:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [28:14] | It’s-it’s been some time since I had a… | 我已经挺久没有 | 
| [28:17] | a meal like this. | 吃过这样一顿饭了 | 
| [28:18] | You mean with girls? | 跟女生一起吃吗 | 
| [28:21] | You should come over more often. | 你该经常过来 | 
| [28:22] | We can, like, hang out or whatever. | 我们可以一起玩玩 | 
| [28:25] | I’d like that. | 好啊 | 
| [28:27] | Look how cute they are. | 看他们多可爱 | 
| [28:30] | Don’t you just want to eat them? | 真想一口把他们吃下去 | 
| [28:31] | Tabitha, leave the young people alone. | 塔比莎 别吓唬他们 | 
| [28:34] | Well, they are cute. | 他们就是很可爱嘛 | 
| [28:36] | And they know it. | 他们自己也知道 | 
| [28:49] | These were the best mashed potatoes I have ever had. | 这是我吃过的最棒的土豆泥 | 
| [28:52] | I swear, I’m gonna get plump. | 我肯定要胖起来了 | 
| [28:54] | I like that you have an appetite. | 很高兴你这么有胃口 | 
| [28:56] | Stop it, you’re spoiling me. | 够了 我要被你宠坏了 | 
| [28:57] | I won’t stop it. I want nothing more than to spoil you. | 没够 我就想宠坏你 | 
| [29:02] | Ed. | 爱德 | 
| [29:04] | So forceful. | 好强势啊 | 
| [29:08] | There’s something else I want to tell you. | 我还有事想告诉你 | 
| [29:11] | I just… | 我… | 
| [29:13] | I don’t want to scare you away. | 我不想把你吓跑 | 
| [29:15] | Please, tell me anything. | 没事 你什么都可以跟我说 | 
| [29:17] | Do not hold back. | 不用有所保留 | 
| [29:33] | Kristen… | 柯丽丝汀 | 
| [29:36] | …I like you very much. | 我好喜欢你 | 
| [29:37] | I… I feel the same way about you. | 我对你也有一样的感觉 | 
| [29:40] | And, um… | 还有 | 
| [29:42] | And… | 还有 | 
| [30:02] | Mr. Nygma, | 尼格玛先生 | 
| [30:05] | is that your bedroom over there? | 那边是你的卧室吗 | 
| [30:12] | Why, yes, it is. | 是啊 | 
| [30:22] | Gordon, phone call for you. | 戈登 有电话找你 | 
| [30:27] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 | 
| [30:28] | Do you remember your promise? | 你还记得你的承诺吗 | 
| [30:31] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [30:34] | I think I know where she’s going. | 我想我知道她会去哪 | 
| [30:48] | No, no please! | 别这样 | 
| [30:50] | Go, go! Go! | 快走 | 
| [30:52] | Go, go! | 快走 | 
| [30:53] | Go, go! Go! | 快走 | 
| [30:57] | Come on! | 走啊 | 
| [31:11] | All right, no one gets hurt tonight. | 好了 今晚不要有人受伤 | 
| [31:12] | We follow protocols and stay safe. | 我们遵守规章 注意安全 | 
| [31:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [31:16] | Freeze! | 别动 | 
| [31:17] | Hands in the air! | 手举起来 | 
| [31:18] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 | 
| [31:22] | Bridgit Pike! | 布莉姬特·派克 | 
| [31:23] | Stay away! | 别过来 | 
| [31:26] | My name’s Jim Gordon. | 我叫吉姆·戈登 | 
| [31:30] | I know what your brothers did to you. | 我知道你哥哥们对你做了什么 | 
| [31:34] | I know you didn’t mean for any of this to happen. | 我知道你并不希望发生这一切的 | 
| [31:36] | You don’t know anything! | 你什么都不知道 | 
| [31:38] | You put your weapon down and come with me, | 把你的武器放下 跟我走 | 
| [31:41] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 | 
| [31:43] | There are places you can go. | 你有地方可以去 | 
| [31:44] | I’m not going to jail! | 我才不要进监狱 | 
| [31:46] | You’re a juvenile. | 你还是未成年 | 
| [31:48] | We can work something out. | 我们可以商量 | 
| [31:53] | Wait, wait! | 等等 | 
| [31:53] | I said hold your fire! | 别开火 | 
| [32:03] | Bridgit! | 布莉姬特 | 
| [32:05] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [32:06] | Take cover! | 找掩护 | 
| [32:19] | Bridgit! Wait! | 布莉姬特 等等 | 
| [32:43] | I’m glad we have a moment alone. | 很高兴我们能单独谈会儿 | 
| [32:46] | There is something I need to discuss. | 我有事要跟你商量 | 
| [32:51] | An executive at Wayne Enterprises has been reported missing: | 韦恩集团的一名高管被报失踪了 | 
| [32:55] | Sid Bunderslaw. | 希德·邦德斯洛 | 
| [32:58] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [33:00] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [33:02] | We’ve met several times. | 我们见过几次 | 
| [33:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:06] | No one knows. | 没人知道 | 
| [33:08] | But it doesn’t look good. | 但看上去情况不妙 | 
| [33:09] | How did you hear? | 你怎么听到消息的 | 
| [33:10] | Let’s just say I have friends in high places, | 这么说吧 我有身居高位的朋友 | 
| [33:12] | and I’ve been following the goings-on | 而且我一直在密切关注 | 
| [33:14] | at Wayne Enterprises very closely. | 韦恩集团的动向 | 
| [33:18] | What have you learned? | 你都发现了什么 | 
| [33:19] | That your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 | 
| [33:21] | A great man, even. | 甚至可以说伟大 | 
| [33:23] | But in spite of that, | 尽管如此 | 
| [33:25] | bad things happened at his company. | 他公司里还是有坏事发生 | 
| [33:33] | Unfortunately, I think you’re right. | 很不幸 我想你是对的 | 
| [33:34] | I can tell you’re very mature for your age. | 我看得出你是个早熟的孩子 | 
| [33:37] | Ready to tackle the problems of your company head-on. | 已经准备好直面你公司的问题了 | 
| [33:42] | But you’ll need help. | 但你会需要帮助 | 
| [33:43] | Once I’m mayor, | 等我当选了市长 | 
| [33:45] | I would very much like to be that person. | 我很乐意帮助你 | 
| [33:51] | Thank you… | 谢谢 | 
| [33:54] | Mr. Galavan. | 盖勒文先生 | 
| [33:55] | I-I appreciate it. | 多谢了 | 
| [34:08] | Butch. | 布奇 | 
| [34:09] | – What has happened? – I found your mother. | -怎么了 -我找到你母亲了 | 
| [34:12] | – Where? – In a warehouse down by the port. | -在哪 -码头的一间仓库 | 
| [34:15] | But they caught me looking. | 但他们发现我在找了 | 
| [34:17] | You half-wit! If they kill my mother…! | 你个笨蛋 如果他们杀了我妈妈 | 
| [34:19] | Look, they don’t know I’m here. | 他们不知道我来了 | 
| [34:21] | The tigerlady, she wanted to take her time with me, | 那个母夜叉 想慢慢折磨我 | 
| [34:23] | so she chained me up and I got out. | 于是把我铐了起来 我自己逃脱了 | 
| [34:26] | We gotta go now. | 我们得马上去 | 
| [34:29] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 嗯 好 | 
| [34:32] | Good, Butch. | 很好 布奇 | 
| [34:33] | You’ve done well. | 你干的很好 | 
| [34:35] | Your loyalty will be rewarded handsomely. | 你的忠心会得到丰厚报答 | 
| [34:39] | I swear it. | 我发誓 | 
| [34:40] | Yes, boss. | 是 老大 | 
| [34:41] | Rest here for a minute, | 休息一会儿吧 | 
| [34:43] | and I’ll go gather the troops. | 我去集结手下 | 
| [34:53] | How old are you? | 你多大了 | 
| [34:55] | Old enough to shoot you, if that’s what you’re thinking. | 已经能冲你开枪了 如果你在想这个的话 | 
| [34:59] | No, that’s not what I was thinking. | 不 我不是在想那个 | 
| [35:01] | You don’t have to point the gun at me. | 你不用拿枪指着我 | 
| [35:02] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [35:03] | Damn right you’re not. | 你当然不会 | 
| [35:05] | My name is Lee. | 我叫小莱 | 
| [35:06] | I know what your name is. | 我知道你叫什么 | 
| [35:09] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 | 
| [35:11] | You’re cute. | 你还挺可爱 | 
| [35:13] | For a doctor. | 就医生来说 | 
| [35:14] | Thanks. You’re cute. | 谢谢 你也挺可爱 | 
| [35:15] | For a gangster. | 就个黑帮分子来说 | 
| [35:22] | Hi, Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [35:23] | Sorry about this, Lee. | 抱歉了 小莱 | 
| [35:25] | Oh, hey, no problem. | 没事啦 | 
| [35:35] | So… | 怎么样 | 
| [35:37] | is Bridgit okay? | 布莉姬特没事吧 | 
| [35:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 | 
| [35:42] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她恐怕活不成了 | 
| [35:46] | You said that you’d help her. | 你答应要帮她的 | 
| [35:49] | I tried, Selina. I tried. | 我尽力了 塞琳娜 真的 | 
| [35:51] | But she didn’t want to go quietly. | 但她不愿束手就擒 | 
| [35:56] | I think she wanted it to end this way. | 我觉得她就希望是这样的结局 | 
| [36:07] | Look… | 听我说 | 
| [36:09] | – Selina… – Don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. | -塞琳娜 -别碰我 别碰我 | 
| [36:12] | I know you were telling the truth about Bridgit. | 我知道关于布莉姬特你说的是实话 | 
| [36:17] | That her brothers put her up to this. | 是她哥哥们叫她这么做的 | 
| [36:20] | I need to know who hired them. | 我需要知道是谁雇了他们 | 
| [36:21] | I already told you I don’t know. | 我说了 我不知道 | 
| [36:24] | – And I still don’t believe you. – What do you care? | -我还是不信 -你管呢 | 
| [36:27] | You don’t care about people like us. | 你才不在乎我们这样的人 | 
| [36:28] | It’s not like you’re really gonna go after your little friend. | 你又不会去找你小伙伴的麻烦 | 
| [36:31] | My friend? | 我的小伙伴 | 
| [36:36] | Do you mean Penguin? | 你是指企鹅吗 | 
| [36:40] | Why would he set those fires? | 他为什么要纵火 | 
| [36:42] | – That doesn’t make any sense. – Ask him yourself. | -这没道理 -你自己去问他吧 | 
| [36:47] | I’m done talking to you. | 我不想再跟你说话了 | 
| [36:53] | I should have never | 我就不该 | 
| [36:55] | trusted a cop. | 信个警察 | 
| [36:58] | I tried to help her, it just went a different way. | 我想帮她的 但是结果不如人意 | 
| [37:00] | Is that what you call it when someone dies? | 你就是这么形容一个人的死吗 | 
| [37:05] | Is that what you tell yourself? | 你就这么安慰自己吗 | 
| [37:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [37:13] | Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [37:35] | You’re so sweet. | 你真好 | 
| [37:37] | Kristen, what’s the matter? | 柯丽丝汀 怎么了 | 
| [37:41] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 | 
| [37:43] | Of what? | 怕什么 | 
| [37:45] | Of Tom Dougherty. | 汤姆·多尔蒂 | 
| [37:47] | He used to tell me… | 他曾跟我说 | 
| [37:49] | if he ever saw me with another man, | 如果他看见我跟别的男人在一起 | 
| [37:52] | he would kill me. | 他会杀了我 | 
| [37:54] | I’m terrified of what will happen when he comes back. | 我很害怕他回来后会怎么样 | 
| [37:57] | – You don’t need to worry about that. – No… | -你不用担心那个了 -不 | 
| [38:00] | you don’t know him. | 你不了解他 | 
| [38:01] | He is… A monster. | 他是个…禽兽 | 
| [38:03] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [38:05] | You do not need to worry about Tom Dougherty. | 你不用担心汤姆·多尔蒂了 | 
| [38:09] | You are sweet. | 你真好 | 
| [38:10] | But… you’re not a fighter. | 但你不是个斗士 | 
| [38:12] | You couldn’t possibly take him on. | 你是打不过他的 | 
| [38:16] | Trust me, it’s been taken care of. | 相信我 都解决好了 | 
| [38:20] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [38:26] | Some time ago, he and I had an altercation. | 前不久 我和他起过争执 | 
| [38:28] | I asked him to treat you with more respect. | 我叫他对你放尊重点 | 
| [38:31] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [38:32] | And he said he would treat you any way he liked and he assaulted me. | 他说他会按自己喜欢的方式待你 还打了我 | 
| [38:35] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 | 
| [38:36] | So, anyhow, long story short… | 总之 长话短说 | 
| [38:42] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 | 
| [38:45] | Oh, Ed, that’s… | 爱德 | 
| [38:47] | You had me going for a minute, there. | 你还真差点骗到我了 | 
| [38:48] | It was outside of your apartment under the elevated train. | 就在你公寓外的高架列车下面 | 
| [38:51] | I stabbed him and he died. | 我捅了他 他死了 | 
| [38:53] | Ed, that’s not funny. | 爱德 别闹了 | 
| [38:54] | I’m not being funny. | 我没闹 | 
| [39:13] | “T. Dougherty.” | T·多尔蒂 | 
| [39:15] | Do you believe me now? | 你现在信我了吗 | 
| [39:19] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [39:24] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [39:26] | – Where are you going? – How could you? | -你去哪 -你怎么能 | 
| [39:28] | – No, please, sit down. – Don’t touch me! | -别这样 坐下 -别碰我 | 
| [39:31] | Would you please let me explain? | 求你让我解释 | 
| [39:32] | There is nothing to explain. I don’t even know who you are. | 没什么好解释的 我都不知道你是什么人 | 
| [39:35] | No, that’s wrong. You are a murderer. | 不对 你是个杀人犯 | 
| [39:37] | He was a monster! You said so! | 他是个禽兽 你自己也说了 | 
| [39:40] | He was abusing you. | 他虐待你 | 
| [39:41] | I can’t believe I even fell for you, you sicko. | 我居然还爱上你了 你个变态 | 
| [39:44] | I’m not sick. I love you. I did it for you. | 我才不变态 我爱你 我是为你那么做的 | 
| [39:47] | Everything I ever thought about you, I was right. | 我以前对你的一切看法都是对的 | 
| [39:50] | I should have my head examined. | 我真该去检查我的脑袋 | 
| [39:51] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 | 
| [39:52] | Wait, what were you doing outside my house? | 慢着 你怎么会在我家外面 | 
| [39:55] | I was worried for you. | 我担心你 | 
| [39:56] | You were stalking me. You are a psychopath. | 你是在跟踪我 你是个变态 | 
| [39:59] | That is not true! That’s not who I am. | 才不是 我不是那种人 | 
| [40:01] | Don’t say that about me. | 别那么说我 | 
| [40:02] | You are going to prison | 你要进监狱了 | 
| [40:03] | where they will do horrible things to you. | 你会在那里遭到各种虐待 | 
| [40:05] | Things that you deserve. | 那都是你活该 | 
| [40:07] | Don’t say that to me. | 别对我说那种话 | 
| [40:09] | No, let go. Don’t touch me! | 不 放手 别碰我 | 
| [40:13] | Let go of me, you freak. | 放开我 你个怪胎 | 
| [40:15] | Please don’t call me that. | 请别那么喊我 | 
| [40:19] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [40:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [40:22] | I am not the man that you think I am. | 我并不是你想的那样 | 
| [40:25] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你的 | 
| [40:28] | I had to kill him because he hit you. | 我杀他是因为他打你 | 
| [40:30] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 | 
| [40:32] | I did it for you. | 我是为你做的 | 
| [40:34] | I promise I will never do anything to hurt you ever again. | 我保证我今后绝不会做任何伤害你的事 | 
| [40:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [40:39] | I’ve loved you since the first moment that I saw you. | 我从第一眼看到你就爱上了你 | 
| [40:46] | Kristen? Kristen? | 柯丽丝汀 柯丽丝汀 | 
| [40:49] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no… no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [40:52] | Oh, no, plea… | 不不 不要 | 
| [40:55] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [40:57] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [41:00] | Please. | 不要 | 
| [41:02] | Please, no. | 不要啊 | 
| [41:04] | No. No. | 不 | 
| [41:10] | No! | 不 | 
| [41:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [42:04] | Damn, this girl looks rough. | 这女孩真惨啊 | 
| [42:07] | They tell people she dead. | 他们对外宣称她死了 | 
| [42:09] | But that’s a lie. | 那是谎言 | 
| [42:10] | I heard the suit she was wearing melted to her. | 听说她穿的衣服融在她身上了 | 
| [42:13] | Say she’s fireproof. | 说她防火了 | 
| [42:14] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [42:15] | Yeah, man– fireproof. | 是啊 防火喽 | 
| [42:17] | That’s why they sent her down here, | 所以他们把她送这儿来了 | 
| [42:19] | with the rest of the monsters. | 跟其他那些怪物待在一起 | 
| [42:21] | For testing. | 好进行测试 |