| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:06] | That’s for Reggie. | 这是为了雷吉 | 
| [00:06] | Now, I don’t know what you want with Master Bruce, | 我不知道你想从布鲁斯少爷这儿得到什么 | 
| [00:08] | but I’m certain | 但我确定 | 
| [00:09] | that his life’s gonna be a damn sight better without you in it. | 没有你 他能过得更好 | 
| [00:12] | I would be honored if you would consider… | 如果你能考虑为我的市长竞选背书 | 
| [00:14] | endorsing me for mayor. | 我将不胜荣幸 | 
| [00:15] | But if you can give me your word… | 但如果你能向我保证 | 
| [00:17] | we won’t have to face it alone… | 承诺我们不用单独面对 | 
| [00:18] | …you’ll have my endorsement. | 我就背书你 | 
| [00:19] | It’s-it’s been some time since I had a meal like this. | 我已经挺久没有吃过这样一顿饭了 | 
| [00:22] | You should come over more often. | 你该经常过来 | 
| [00:23] | We can, like, hang out or whatever. | 我们可以一起玩玩 | 
| [00:25] | I’d like that. | 好啊 | 
| [00:26] | Let go of me, you freak. | 放开我 你个怪胎 | 
| [00:28] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [00:29] | I did it for you. | 我是为你做的 | 
| [00:32] | Kristen? | 柯丽丝汀 | 
| [00:34] | I’ve been following the goings-on at Wayne Enterprises. | 我一直在关注韦恩集团的动向 | 
| [00:37] | What have you learned? | 你都发现了什么 | 
| [00:38] | That your father was a good man. | 你父亲是个好人 | 
| [00:40] | But in spite of that, | 尽管如此 | 
| [00:41] | bad things happened at his company. | 他公司里还是有坏事发生 | 
| [00:46] | Looking for Penguin’s mother, weren’t you? | 你是在找企鹅的母亲吧 | 
| [00:48] | I have to obey him in all things. | 他说什么 我就得做什么 | 
| [00:49] | Penguin has brainwashed this poor soul. | 企鹅给这个可怜人洗脑了 | 
| [00:52] | Can we help? | 能帮他吗 | 
| [00:58] | I’ll leave you two to it. | 你们俩慢慢玩吧 | 
| [01:04] | Father Creel. | 克里尔神父 | 
| [01:08] | You have the Wayne boy? | 你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗 | 
| [01:09] | Not yet. But soon. | 还没呢 但快了 | 
| [01:11] | I found your mother. | 我找到你母亲了 | 
| [01:11] | – Where? – In a warehouse down by the port. | -在哪 -码头的一间仓库 | 
| [01:26] | You sure this is it? | 你确定这里就是吗 | 
| [01:27] | I’m sure, boss. | 我确定 老大 | 
| [01:29] | Once my mother is safe, | 我母亲一旦安全了 | 
| [01:31] | we go after Galavan and his sister. | 我们就去找盖勒文和他妹妹算账 | 
| [01:34] | They’re gonna pay for what they’ve done. | 他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [01:44] | Mother! | 母亲 | 
| [01:45] | Mother. | 母亲 | 
| [01:50] | You’re okay. | 你还好吗 | 
| [01:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [01:53] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [01:55] | Is that really you? | 真的是你吗 | 
| [01:57] | Your sweet face. | 你可爱的小脸蛋儿 | 
| [01:59] | Like a vision. | 像是幻觉一般 | 
| [02:02] | I’m taking you home, okay? | 我带你回家 好吗 | 
| [02:11] | And there I was, | 我还以为 | 
| [02:12] | thinking you understood the meaning of consequences. | 你知道什么是后果呢 | 
| [02:16] | Consequences, yes. | 后果吗 当然 | 
| [02:18] | I assure you | 我向你保证 | 
| [02:19] | that my understanding of consequences | 等我救出母亲后 | 
| [02:21] | will be made quite clear once my mother is outside. | 会让你明白我对后果的理解的 | 
| [02:25] | But we’ve had so much fun together. | 但我们在一起很开心啊 | 
| [02:28] | My sister gets attached to her playthings, | 我妹妹对她的玩物总会产生依恋 | 
| [02:30] | so I must insist she stay. | 所以我得坚持她留在这里 | 
| [02:32] | And those bolt cutters are useless. | 那断线钳根本毫无用处 | 
| [02:35] | The only way out of there is with this. | 想要出去就只有靠这个 | 
| [02:41] | Very well. | 好吧 | 
| [02:43] | Butch? | 布奇 | 
| [02:43] | Shoot them both in the head and grab the key. | 朝他们脑袋开枪 然后去抢钥匙 | 
| [02:46] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [02:46] | Mother, I’m sorry, | 我很抱歉 母亲 | 
| [02:49] | but what they’ve done to you will not stand! | 但他们对你做的事我无法忍受 | 
| [02:55] | I gave you an order! | 我命令你 | 
| [02:56] | Shoot them both in the head. | 朝他们脑袋开枪 | 
| [03:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [03:05] | No, no, no, that’s not possible. | 不不不 那不可能 | 
| [03:09] | You have to obey me. | 你必须服从我 | 
| [03:11] | You have to! | 你必须 | 
| [03:13] | That time has passed. | 那已经是过去了 | 
| [03:15] | They fixed me. | 他们把我治好了 | 
| [03:17] | Tabby is well-versed in the protocols of conditioning. | 塔比很了解洗脑程序 | 
| [03:21] | There’s always a trigger word implanted during the process. | 过程中总会设置个触发词 | 
| [03:24] | All I had to do was get Butch remember what it is. | 我只需让布奇记起那是什么 | 
| [03:28] | I’ll admit, it took a few tries. | 我承认 花了不少功夫 | 
| [03:31] | And now here we are. | 但还是成功了 | 
| [03:40] | Please. | 求你们 | 
| [03:42] | I can still be valuable. | 我还有利用价值 | 
| [03:45] | You’ll see. | 你会发现的 | 
| [03:46] | I so wish that were true. | 真希望是如此 | 
| [03:48] | Then kill me if you must, but let her go. | 杀我可以 放她走吧 | 
| [03:52] | I’m begging you. | 我求你了 | 
| [03:54] | Doesn’t look like begging to me. | 看着不像求人的态度啊 | 
| [03:56] | Indeed, half-hearted at best. | 是呢 一点都不诚恳 | 
| [04:04] | Please. | 拜托 | 
| [04:06] | I’ll do anything. | 让我做什么都行 | 
| [04:10] | Perhaps she has served her purpose. | 看来她已经起到作用了 | 
| [04:13] | Don’t pout. | 别噘嘴 | 
| [04:14] | You still have the former mayor. | 你还有个前市长 | 
| [04:16] | He’s so dull. | 他好无聊 | 
| [04:17] | He just moans all the time. | 老是哼哼唧唧的 | 
| [04:35] | I told you everything would be okay. | 我跟你说了会没事的 | 
| [04:37] | Didn’t I? | 不是吗 | 
| [04:38] | And it will be. | 会没事的 | 
| [04:50] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [04:59] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [05:00] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了 | 
| [05:03] | You look so sad. | 你看起来好难过 | 
| [05:07] | Nothing’s wrong, mother. | 没事 母亲 | 
| [05:09] | Nothing at all. | 什么事都没有 | 
| [05:12] | We’re together now. | 我们现在在一起了 | 
| [05:13] | That’s all that matters. | 这是最重要的 | 
| [05:16] | That’s all that ever mattered, right? | 只有这个最重要 不是吗 | 
| [05:18] | Ever since… you were just a little baby. | 从你还是个小婴儿时就一直如此 | 
| [05:24] | My little Cobblepot. | 我的小科波特 | 
| [05:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [05:32] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [05:34] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 | 
| [05:34] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [05:38] | For what? | 抱歉什么 | 
| [05:40] | You were always such a good boy. | 你一直都是个好孩子 | 
| [05:49] | No, no. | 不 不要 | 
| [06:00] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [06:01] | Dump the bodies… | 把尸体扔了… | 
| [06:04] | anywhere. | 随便扔在哪 | 
| [06:08] | You don’t have the stomach to kill me yourself? | 你没胆子自己动手杀了我吗 | 
| [06:13] | No wonder your family was run out of town. | 怪不得你们家族被赶出城了 | 
| [06:16] | You come from a long line of cowards! | 你们家都是一群孬种 | 
| [06:24] | Fine, fine. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [06:33] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 | 
| [06:36] | Yes. | 有 | 
| [06:38] | I’m going to kill you. | 我会杀了你的 | 
| [06:55] | You are a psychopath! | 你是个变态 | 
| [06:58] | I am not the man you think I am! | 我并不是你想的那样 | 
| [07:00] | I would never do anything to hurt you. | 我绝不会伤害你的 | 
| [07:10] | Rise and shine. | 起床啦 | 
| [07:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [07:17] | I banished you for good. | 我把你永远驱逐了 | 
| [07:19] | Almost. Love of a good woman and all of that. | 差一点吧 因为一个好女人的爱什么的 | 
| [07:22] | Though, we both know how that turned out. Yikes. | 但是 我们都知道最终结果如何 啧啧 | 
| [07:27] | That was an accident. | 那是个意外 | 
| [07:30] | I’m not that man. | 那不是我 | 
| [07:32] | I’m gonna make this right. | 我要弥补这件事 | 
| [07:34] | See, I knew you’d wake up all boo-hooey. | 你瞧 我就知道你会这样哭哭啼啼地醒来 | 
| [07:36] | You probably have half a mind to turn yourself in. | 你八成有一半心思想去自首 | 
| [07:38] | Luckily, I have the other half. | 幸运的是 我掌握了另一半 | 
| [07:41] | Do you like magic tricks? | 你喜欢变戏法吗 | 
| [07:43] | What? | 什么 | 
| [07:43] | Of course you like magic tricks. | 你当然喜欢变戏法啦 | 
| [07:44] | After all, I do. | 毕竟 我喜欢 | 
| [07:46] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 | 
| [07:47] | I can make a body disappear. | 我可以把尸体变不见哦 | 
| [08:00] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [08:04] | Where is Ms. Kringle’s body? | 柯林格小姐的尸体在哪 | 
| [08:06] | Open the envelope. | 把信封打开 | 
| [08:11] | “I hid her body while you were catching some Zs, | “我趁你睡觉时把她的尸体藏起来了 | 
| [08:14] | You’ll need a helping hand, | 你会需要人搭把手 | 
| [08:16] | so look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧” | 
| [08:23] | You went to my work last night? | 你昨晚去了我上班的地方 | 
| [08:25] | Well, technically, you did. | 准确地说 去的是你 | 
| [08:27] | I was just in the driver’s seat, | 我只负责驾驭你 | 
| [08:28] | – so to speak. – How? | -可以这么说吧 -怎么可能 | 
| [08:30] | You’re a figment of my imagination. | 你只是我想象出来的人物 | 
| [08:33] | A projection of impulse. | 我神经冲动的投射 | 
| [08:35] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 | 
| [08:37] | That is uncalled for. | 你这么说太伤人了 | 
| [08:38] | Uncalled for? | 伤人 | 
| [08:41] | You hijacked my body while I was asleep | 你趁我睡着时劫持了我的身体 | 
| [08:44] | and you stole my dead girlfriend. | 还偷走了我死去的女朋友 | 
| [08:46] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:48] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是 这倒是真的 | 
| [08:50] | But I’m doing this for your own good. | 但是我这么做都是为了你好 | 
| [08:52] | If I was you– which, again, I sort of am– | 我要是你 而且 我其实就是你 | 
| [08:55] | I’d get cracking. | 就赶紧行动 | 
| [08:56] | You do want to find the body first, right? | 你想第一个发现尸体吧 | 
| [09:00] | Reporting live from city hall, | 市政厅现场直播 | 
| [09:01] | as we celebrate the latest mayoral election. | 庆祝选举新市长 | 
| [09:03] | Early exit polling confirmed that Gotham City’s new mayor | 投票后民调确认哥谭市的新市长 | 
| [09:06] | will be Theo Galavan, | 将是西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [09:07] | who is projected to win in a landslide, | 他预计会以压倒性优势胜出 | 
| [09:10] | helped by the endorsement of many prominent citizens, | 且有多名杰出市民为其背书 | 
| [09:12] | including police union president James Gordon, | 其中包括警察工会主席詹姆斯·戈登 | 
| [09:14] | city controller Edwin… | 审计长埃德温… | 
| [09:17] | I can’t believe you’re gonna be mayor of this sinkhole. | 真不敢相信你要当这个阴沟的市长 | 
| [09:21] | Can I go to the victory party tonight? | 今晚我能去参加庆功宴吗 | 
| [09:22] | You promised me fun. | 你保证说有我玩的 | 
| [09:25] | When are we gonna unleash a little hell? | 我们什么时候才能大闹一场 | 
| [09:28] | There’ll be plenty of time for unleashing hell and parties | 想闹 想派对 回头有的是时间 | 
| [09:32] | once Bruce Wayne has signed over his company | 只等布鲁斯·韦恩把他的公司转让给我 | 
| [09:35] | and met his unfortunate destiny. | 并迎来他的不幸命运 | 
| [09:39] | Until then, | 在那之前 | 
| [09:41] | I need focus. | 我还不能松懈 | 
| [09:44] | Young Bruce has become fond of you. | 小布鲁斯可越来越喜欢你了 | 
| [09:47] | His trust will be crucial when the time comes. | 到时候他对你的信任将十分关键 | 
| [09:50] | I need you to ensure | 我需要你确保 | 
| [09:51] | that no one else is whispering in his ear | 没有别人能对他吹耳边风 | 
| [09:54] | until I make my offer. | 直到我提出提议 | 
| [09:57] | See this finger? | 看到这根手指了吗 | 
| [09:58] | I’ve got little Bruce wrapped tight around it. | 我手指一勾 小布鲁斯就会跟我走 | 
| [10:02] | What a vixen you’ve become. | 你真出落成个小狐狸精了 | 
| [10:06] | You make me very proud. | 我好为你骄傲 | 
| [10:09] | And we have Penguin to deal with. | 我们还有企鹅要对付 | 
| [10:12] | – I’m on it. – No. | -我来对付他 -不 | 
| [10:14] | I’m about to become mayor. | 我就要当上市长了 | 
| [10:16] | I’m gonna have an army at my disposal. | 我会有自己的人马可以差遣了 | 
| [10:19] | Time to use it. | 该派他们上场了 | 
| [10:23] | Looks like you backed the right horse. | 看来你支持对了人 | 
| [10:25] | You trust him? | 你信任他吗 | 
| [10:26] | A Gotham politician? | 一个哥谭的政客吗 | 
| [10:28] | About as far as I can throw him. | 我才不信任他呢 | 
| [10:30] | But if he gives the GCPD what it needs, | 但如果他能满足哥谭市警局的需求 | 
| [10:32] | he’s all right by me. | 我就不介意 | 
| [10:35] | You know, Selina said Penguin | 你知道吗 塞琳娜说企鹅是 | 
| [10:37] | was behind the Wayne Enterprise fires. | 韦恩集团纵火案的主使者 | 
| [10:39] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [10:40] | First he’s going after mayoral candidates, | 他先是追杀市长候选人 | 
| [10:42] | next thing you know, he’s burning down buildings. | 接下来又去烧大楼 | 
| [10:44] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 | 
| [10:45] | Guy is an abacus of crazy. | 那人就是个大写的疯子 | 
| [10:46] | Nothing he does surprises me. | 他做出什么事都不会让我吃惊 | 
| [10:55] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [10:56] | Penguin. | 是企鹅 | 
| [10:58] | He tried to kill our next mayor. | 他企图杀我们的下任市长 | 
| [11:07] | Mr. Cobblepot knew that I was poised to win the election today, | 科波特先生知道我今天必将赢得选举 | 
| [11:10] | and he came to me seeking an alliance. | 所以他来找我结盟 | 
| [11:13] | And you refused. | 于是你拒绝了 | 
| [11:15] | I politely declined, yes. | 当然 我礼貌地拒绝了他 | 
| [11:18] | So he stabbed you in the neck? | 他就捅伤了你的脖子 | 
| [11:19] | That seems like a pretty extreme reaction, | 即使对于企鹅来说 | 
| [11:22] | even for Penguin. | 这也太极端了吧 | 
| [11:23] | We’ve been trying to build a case | 从我来到这里 | 
| [11:25] | against Penguin since I got here. | 我们就一直在筹备立案起诉企鹅 | 
| [11:26] | We assume that he’s behind | 我们认为他还策划了 | 
| [11:28] | the earlier attacks on the other candidates as well. | 此前对其他候选人的袭击 | 
| [11:30] | And this is the second time he’s tried to kill me. | 而这是他第二次想杀我了 | 
| [11:33] | The man is a menace. | 他是个危险人物 | 
| [11:34] | And one that I fully intend to put behind bars. | 而我也十分想把他抓起来 | 
| [11:37] | I assume you have something for me? | 你是给我准备了什么吧 | 
| [11:40] | Arrest warrant for Oswald Cobblepot | 对奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的逮捕令 | 
| [11:42] | as well as search and seizures | 并搜查扣押其名下 | 
| [11:44] | on all his properties and known associates. | 和其合伙人名下的所有财产 | 
| [11:47] | Quite a list. | 单子还真长 | 
| [11:48] | We’ll get right on it. | 我们这就处理 | 
| [11:49] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 | 
| [11:50] | Yes. In lieu of recent events, | 还有 鉴于最近发生的事件 | 
| [11:52] | Judge Turnball has declared a state of emergency | 腾博法官宣布进入紧急状态 | 
| [11:55] | and granted the mayor’s office additional powers. | 并授予市长办公室额外的权力 | 
| [11:57] | Meaning what, exactly? | 这到底是什么意思 | 
| [11:59] | The moment I’m sworn in, I’m implementing a curfew | 我一上任就会实施宵禁 | 
| [12:02] | and I’m ordering your Strike Force | 我要命令你的突击队 | 
| [12:03] | to begin door-to-door searches | 开始挨家挨户地搜查 | 
| [12:05] | until Mr. Cobblepot is apprehended. | 直到抓到科波特先生为止 | 
| [12:08] | You’re talking about martial law? | 你是说要下达戒严令吗 | 
| [12:12] | We’re talking about bringing a dangerous fugitive to justice. | 我们是说要将一名危险逃犯绳之以法 | 
| [12:15] | We’ll be acting within our legal rights. | 我们会在职权范围内行事 | 
| [12:18] | Am I right, Mr. Dent? | 没错吧 丹特先生 | 
| [12:19] | Absolutely. | 当然了 | 
| [12:22] | You’ll have our full support, sir. | 我会全力支持你 先生 | 
| [12:24] | Thank you, Captain. | 谢谢你 警监 | 
| [12:28] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 | 
| [12:31] | You seem… | 你看上去… | 
| [12:32] | hesitant. | 有点犹豫 | 
| [12:34] | Cautious. | 谨慎而已 | 
| [12:37] | You told me we needed to use | 是你跟我说应该 | 
| [12:38] | every method at our disposal to go after men like Penguin. | 想尽一切可用办法抓捕企鹅这种人 | 
| [12:42] | Men who don’t play by the rules. | 这种人不遵守规则 | 
| [12:44] | Desperate times call for a strong measure. | 危急时刻就该采取强势措施 | 
| [12:46] | I have no problem going after Penguin with everything we’ve got, | 我对动用一切力量抓捕企鹅没有意见 | 
| [12:49] | but if we start kicking down the doors of average citizens | 但如果我们要踢开每户普通市民的房门 | 
| [12:51] | and policing through fear, we’re no better than he is. | 用恐惧维护治安 那我们也比他强不了多少 | 
| [12:55] | People still need to trust us. | 还得让人民信任我们啊 | 
| [12:57] | And they will. | 他们会的 | 
| [12:58] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为到头来 | 
| [12:59] | all people want is to feel safe. | 人民只想有安全感 | 
| [13:05] | Just remember, Detective. | 记住 警探 | 
| [13:08] | You came to me. | 是你来找我的 | 
| [13:24] | Theo Galavan will be the mayor of Gotham. | 西奥·盖勒文将担任哥谭市长 | 
| [13:26] | A crowd has gathered outside, and the excitement is brimming, | 民众聚集在外面 气氛相当热烈 | 
| [13:29] | and in just a moment, | 稍后 | 
| [13:30] | we’ll also be talking to many of the supporters | 我们将采访一些拥护者 | 
| [13:32] | that gave up their time and effort to support… | 他们奉献了时间与精力来支持… | 
| [13:38] | What do you have against the front door? | 正门怎么得罪你了 | 
| [13:40] | Nothing. | 没有啊 | 
| [13:41] | It’s the ape who opens it | 我就是不喜欢那个 | 
| [13:43] | who I could live without. | 负责开门的猿人 | 
| [13:46] | I haven’t seen you in a month. | 我有一个月没见着你了 | 
| [13:49] | Selina, what are you doing here? | 塞琳娜 你来这里干什么 | 
| [13:50] | You wouldn’t believe the week I’ve had. | 我这周的经历 说出来你都不信 | 
| [13:53] | This friend of mine, Bridgit, | 我有个朋友 布莉姬特 | 
| [13:54] | decided to build this fire suit. | 决定做一件防火服 | 
| [13:56] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 | 
| [13:57] | Some people just don’t… | 有些人就是不… | 
| [14:00] | Whose is that? | 这是谁的 | 
| [14:02] | Sorry. I got lost on the way back from… | 抱歉 我回来时走错了… | 
| [14:06] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [14:12] | Silver St. Cloud, this is my friend Selina. | 茜尔薇·圣克劳德 这是我朋友塞琳娜 | 
| [14:16] | Selina, this is Silver. | 塞琳娜 这是茜尔薇 | 
| [14:18] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [14:20] | You, too. | 我也是 | 
| [14:22] | Are you staying for lunch? | 你留下来吃午餐吗 | 
| [14:24] | – No. – Please say you are. | -不 -拜托留下来吧 | 
| [14:26] | I just moved here and don’t know many people. | 我刚搬过来 不认识几个人 | 
| [14:29] | Bruce, go tell Alfred to set another place for lunch. | 布鲁斯 去让阿尔弗雷德添套餐具 | 
| [14:32] | Come on, it’ll be fun! | 去吧 肯定很有趣 | 
| [14:33] | Go. Shoo. | 走 去吧 | 
| [14:43] | While it’s just us girls, | 就剩我们两个女孩了 | 
| [14:46] | let me give you a little advice. | 我给你点小小建议 | 
| [14:50] | You come around here again… | 你要再敢来这里 | 
| [14:53] | Well, that would be bad. | 你的下场 | 
| [14:56] | For you. | 会很惨 | 
| [14:59] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁啊 | 
| [15:01] | I’m Bruce’s friend. | 我是布鲁斯的朋友 | 
| [15:03] | His only friend. | 他唯一的朋友 | 
| [15:12] | And you’re a piece of gutter trash. | 而你就是个下贱胚子 | 
| [15:15] | Now, tell me something, | 问你个事 | 
| [15:16] | would anyone miss you if one day you were just… | 如果有一天你消失不见了 会有人… | 
| [15:21] | gone? | 想你吗 | 
| [15:24] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有 | 
| [15:27] | I told Alfred. | 我跟阿尔弗雷德说了 | 
| [15:31] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 | 
| [15:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [15:35] | Just girl stuff. | 女生之间的事而已 | 
| [15:40] | “…you’ll need a helping hand. | 你会需要人搭把手 | 
| [15:42] | Look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 | 
| [15:46] | “Look for her initials down at the GCPD”? | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 | 
| [15:50] | “Look for her initials down at the GCPD.” | 去哥谭市警局找她的名字缩写吧 | 
| [15:53] | Kristen Kringle. K.K. | 柯丽丝汀·柯林格 K.K. | 
| [15:54] | K.K. K.K. | |
| [15:56] | K.K. K.K. K.K. K.K., k.K., k.K. | |
| [16:48] | No. | 别啊 | 
| [16:50] | Come on. | 快点 | 
| [16:53] | Hey, Mike, can you give me a hand with this? | 迈克 能来帮把手吗 | 
| [17:08] | Putting Penguin in the crosshairs of the GCPD | 让哥谭市警局盯上企鹅 | 
| [17:10] | will drive him underground. | 会迫使他转战地下 | 
| [17:12] | We can’t kill him if we can’t find him. | 如果我们找不到他就杀不了他 | 
| [17:15] | We won’t have to find him. | 我们不需要找到他 | 
| [17:16] | He’s going to deliver himself to us. | 他会自己送上门 | 
| [17:19] | And why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 | 
| [17:21] | Penguin’s rage will consume his better judgment, | 企鹅会被愤怒蒙蔽 | 
| [17:25] | leaving him with an insatiable craving for revenge. | 一心只渴求复仇 | 
| [17:30] | All we need to do is keep him hungry | 我们只需让他继续饥渴 | 
| [17:33] | and invite him to dinner. | 然后请他来进晚餐 | 
| [17:37] | And then I get to kill him? | 然后我就可以杀他了吗 | 
| [17:39] | Yes, kitten. | 是的 小猫咪 | 
| [17:42] | Then you get to kill him. | 然后你就可以杀了他 | 
| [17:46] | First, I would like to thank this city | 首先 我想感谢全市人民 | 
| [17:47] | for the immense trust it has placed in me. | 对我的深深信任 | 
| [17:50] | I’m eager to get to work. | 我很想尽快着手工作 | 
| [17:51] | I’d also like to address the recent attempt on my life | 另外我想谈谈 一个被称为企鹅的人 | 
| [17:54] | by the man known as Penguin. | 最近企图谋害我一事 | 
| [17:56] | It is true that he attacked me, | 的确 他袭击了我 | 
| [17:58] | and as of now, he is still at large. | 而且现在仍在逃逸 | 
| [18:01] | Men such as Penguin will no longer be tolerated. | 我们将不再容忍企鹅之流 | 
| [18:04] | These are men who scurry from the light of decency | 这种人毫无正义廉耻之心 | 
| [18:06] | like cockroaches. | 就像蟑螂一样 | 
| [18:08] | Men who… not even a mother could love. | 这种人 连他妈都不爱他 | 
| [18:23] | He dies. | 他得死 | 
| [18:25] | Tonight. | 就今晚 | 
| [18:35] | Yeah. Got it. | 好的 知道了 | 
| [18:37] | Gilzean’s holed up in a booze joint downtown. | 吉尔兹在市中心的一间酒吧里 | 
| [18:40] | Penguin? | 企鹅呢 | 
| [18:41] | And get this. Word on the street | 还有呢 街上有传言 | 
| [18:43] | is Gilzean’s started his own crew. | 吉尔兹自己组建了队伍 | 
| [18:45] | Sounds like they had a falling out. | 听起来他们俩闹掰了 | 
| [18:46] | Maybe he’s ready to talk. | 也许他愿意谈谈了 | 
| [18:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [18:50] | I heard about what happened to our new mayor. | 我听说咱们新市长的事了 | 
| [18:51] | Never a dull moment, huh? | 真是一刻不得闲啊 | 
| [18:52] | No kidding. | 可不是 | 
| [18:54] | You left your keys again this morning. | 你今早又忘拿钥匙了 | 
| [18:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [18:59] | What’s this one? | 这是开哪的 | 
| [19:00] | A key to my apartment. | 我公寓的钥匙 | 
| [19:03] | I’ll be in the car. | 我去车里等 | 
| [19:05] | What? It’s just a key. | 怎么了 只是枚钥匙而已 | 
| [19:07] | Yeah, no, uh… | 是啊 不是… | 
| [19:10] | Do you want a key to my place? | 你想要我那儿的钥匙吗 | 
| [19:11] | Not even a little bit. | 一点也不想要 | 
| [19:13] | Wait. Do you have a place? | 等下 你有住的地方吗 | 
| [19:14] | I think so. | 好像有的 | 
| [19:15] | Sorry. Caught me off guard. | 抱歉 我有点措手不及 | 
| [19:17] | I guess I do spend most nights there. | 我确实大部分时间都在你那里过夜 | 
| [19:18] | Which I love. | 这我挺喜欢的 | 
| [19:19] | What I don’t love is hauling ass out of bed at 2:00 a.m. | 我不喜欢的是凌晨两点被吵醒 | 
| [19:22] | when you come home from a stakeout smelling of chili dogs. | 给做完监视回来 一身辣热狗味的你开门 | 
| [19:26] | I love to watch you squirm. | 我就喜欢看你不自在的样子 | 
| [19:28] | I was not squirming. | 我没有啦 | 
| [19:30] | Little squirm. | 有一点点 | 
| [19:36] | I had no idea we were entertaining today, Master Bruce. | 我不知道咱们今天要待客 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [19:40] | Anyone else popping by? | 还会有别人来吗 | 
| [19:42] | No. Thank you, Alfred. | 不会的 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [19:44] | This is marvelous, Alfred. | 这真太香了 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [19:46] | I fell in love with Lapsang souchong when I lived in Fujian. | 我住在福建时就喜欢上了正山小种 | 
| [19:49] | Driving through the Wuyi region, | 驱车经过五邑侨乡 | 
| [19:51] | all you could smell is the burning cedar they use to smoke leaves. | 扑面而来的都是用雪松木熏制茶叶的味儿 | 
| [19:53] | Right, well, technically it’s, uh, pinewood, miss, | 嗯 严格来说应该是松木 小姐 | 
| [19:57] | but I appreciate the enthusiasm. | 但很高兴你能喜欢 | 
| [20:03] | That smell really does slap you in the face, doesn’t it, Alfred? | 这气味真是呼人一脸呢 是吧 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [20:09] | So, Selina? | 那么 塞琳娜 | 
| [20:11] | Tell me about yourself. | 跟我说说你自己 | 
| [20:13] | Any family? | 有家人吗 | 
| [20:15] | You really buying her act? | 你真信她这一套吗 | 
| [20:18] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 | 
| [20:21] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 | 
| [20:24] | How long have you been a two-faced slut? | 你做两面贱婊有多久了 | 
| [20:26] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 | 
| [20:27] | No, seriously, what’re you after? | 不 说真的 你想要什么 | 
| [20:29] | It’s the money, right? | 是钱吧 | 
| [20:31] | I mean it’s not his wacky sense of humor. | 肯定不是他诡异的幽默感 | 
| [20:33] | I think I should go. | 我觉得我该走了 | 
| [20:34] | No, wait. | 不 等等 | 
| [20:35] | Is that a tear? | 那是眼泪吗 | 
| [20:38] | You’re good. | 你真厉害 | 
| [20:39] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [20:41] | Good-bye, Bruce. | 再见 布鲁斯 | 
| [20:43] | Silver. | 茜尔薇 | 
| [20:46] | What did you just do?! | 你刚刚做了什么 | 
| [20:48] | I know you’re not the best judge | 我知道你看人 | 
| [20:50] | of, like, you know, people, | 怎么说呢 不怎么准 | 
| [20:52] | but that girl is bad news. | 但那个女孩不是什么好东西 | 
| [20:55] | I just did you a favor. | 我刚帮了你个忙呢 | 
| [20:58] | I want you to leave. | 请你离开 | 
| [21:02] | Fine. | 好啊 | 
| [21:04] | Whatever. | 随便你 | 
| [21:05] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得没错 | 
| [21:07] | Maybe I’m not the best judge of people. | 也许我看人的确不准 | 
| [21:12] | Because all this time, I thought you were my friend. | 因为一直以来 我都以为你是我的朋友 | 
| [21:17] | But clearly, you have no idea what that means. | 但显然 你根本不知道那是什么意思 | 
| [21:44] | “I’m tired of hiding and want to be free. | “我厌倦了隐藏 想获得自由 | 
| [21:46] | To locate her body, | 想找到她的尸体 | 
| [21:47] | find the two things missing from me.” | 就找到我缺失的两样东西” | 
| [21:51] | The back of our head kind of looks funny. | 我们后脑勺的样子挺滑稽的 | 
| [21:53] | It’s like the top of a pencil. | 像铅笔头似的 | 
| [21:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 | 
| [21:57] | Because… it’s fun! | 因为 好玩 | 
| [22:01] | And it’s good for you. | 而且对你有益 | 
| [22:02] | How is it good for me to be tortured? | 受折磨怎么就对我有益了 | 
| [22:04] | To be driven insane! | 我简直要被逼疯了 | 
| [22:06] | I’m trying to show you who you are. | 我想让你看到 你是谁 | 
| [22:09] | How have you not realized that yet? | 你还不明白吗 | 
| [22:11] | Though, to be honest, | 不过 老实说 | 
| [22:13] | I’m surprised you haven’t figured out this riddle yet. | 你居然还没猜出这道谜语 我挺意外 | 
| [22:16] | Should I have made it easier? | 我是不是该弄得简单些 | 
| [22:18] | You could start by using proper grammar. | 或许先试试修改语法错误吧 | 
| [22:19] | A period at the end of a sentence is… | 一句话结尾处的句号是… | 
| [22:22] | “Find the two things missing from ME…” | “找到我缺失的两样东西” | 
| [22:24] | M, period, E, period. | M句号 E句号 | 
| [22:26] | Oh, God. | 天呐 | 
| [22:27] | M.E.– medical examiner. | M.E. 法医 | 
| [22:29] | You didn’t! | 你不是吧 | 
| [22:31] | I did. | 是的 | 
| [22:43] | I say we wait and see if someone can walk us inside. | 我们等等看有没有人能带我们进去 | 
| [22:46] | Try and keep things civil. | 尽量维持客气的气氛 | 
| [22:51] | Did I tell you I was thinking about getting a cat? | 我跟你说过我在考虑养猫的事吗 | 
| [22:56] | What? | 什么 | 
| [22:57] | How are you? | 回过神来了 | 
| [22:58] | Why don’t you get your head in the game here? | 能不能集中点精神 | 
| [23:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [23:02] | It’s just… | 就是 | 
| [23:04] | Do you believe Galavan’s story? | 你相信盖勒文的说法吗 | 
| [23:06] | Questions like that are above my pay grade | 这种问题超出我的过问范围 | 
| [23:08] | and below my sense of wonder. | 不在我的好奇范围内 | 
| [23:10] | Penguin’s a pragmatist. | 企鹅是个实用主义者 | 
| [23:11] | Hitting Galavan for refusing an alliance? | 因为他不肯结盟就袭击盖勒文 | 
| [23:13] | That doesn’t get him anything but heat. | 这对他毫无好处 只会招来麻烦 | 
| [23:15] | So, what really happened do you think? | 那你觉得究竟是怎么回事 | 
| [23:18] | A few months ago, nobody knew who Galavan was, right? | 几个月前 盖勒文还是无名小卒 是吧 | 
| [23:21] | Now, all of a sudden, he’s mayor? | 现在 他突然就当上了市长 | 
| [23:23] | Doesn’t happen by accident. | 这种事不会是偶然的 | 
| [23:24] | It takes planning. | 这是需要谋划的 | 
| [23:26] | And it takes help. | 需要帮手 | 
| [23:27] | Guys like Galavan are born on third base. | 盖勒文这种人胎投的好 | 
| [23:29] | Stealing home’s practically a birthright. | 能有作为也算天赋权利了 | 
| [23:32] | Think about the timing. | 想想这时机 | 
| [23:33] | He shows up just after Mayor James disappears. | 他正好在詹姆斯市长失踪后出现 | 
| [23:38] | The massacre at the gala turns him into a hero. | 晚会的屠杀把他塑造成了英雄 | 
| [23:41] | Penguin’s assassination attempts on mayoral candidates | 企鹅对市长候选人的刺杀 | 
| [23:44] | launched his campaign. | 启动了他的竞选 | 
| [23:46] | Everything that’s gone down up to this point, | 到目前为止发生的一切 | 
| [23:49] | you could argue was orchestrated. | 都可能是精心策划的 | 
| [23:51] | Look, what you’re talking about is Machiavellian-level crazy, | 你所说的简直疯狂到大师级别 | 
| [23:54] | even by Gotham standards. | 哪怕是就哥谭的标准来看 | 
| [23:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [24:03] | There’s our door pass. | 我们的门卡来了 | 
| [24:08] | Yeah, so your mother tells you. | 你妈妈告诉你的 | 
| [24:10] | Yeah, his mama stopped talking to him ages ago. | 他妈妈好几年前就不跟他说话了 | 
| [24:13] | Oh, finally. | 可来了 | 
| [24:18] | I wouldn’t! | 别 | 
| [24:20] | Aw, come on. | 拜托 | 
| [24:21] | I really wouldn’t. | 真劝你别 | 
| [24:26] | That’s a lot of firepower there, Butch. | 火力挺强啊 布奇 | 
| [24:29] | You expecting company? | 等人呢吗 | 
| [24:31] | Neighborhood ain’t what it used to be, Jim. | 这街区不如往日了 吉姆 | 
| [24:33] | Where’s Penguin? | 企鹅呢 | 
| [24:35] | How should I know? | 我怎么知道 | 
| [24:36] | You’re the boss’ lapdog and you don’t know where your owner is? | 你不是他的走狗吗 会不知道主人在哪 | 
| [24:40] | I ain’t nobody’s lapdog. | 我不是任何人的走狗 | 
| [24:42] | Not anymore. | 再也不是了 | 
| [24:43] | Prove it. | 证明给我们看 | 
| [24:44] | Tell us why the hell Penguin went after Galavan. | 告诉我们企鹅为什么要袭击盖勒文 | 
| [24:47] | I ain’t telling you anything. | 我什么都不会告诉你的 | 
| [24:48] | And unless you have a warrant, | 除非你有逮捕令 | 
| [24:50] | I’m gonna have to ask you boys to leave. | 我得请你们离开了 | 
| [24:52] | Yeah, see the thing is | 嗯 问题是 | 
| [24:53] | our newly elected mayor kind of wants results on this. | 我们新当选的市长要我们拿出结果 | 
| [24:56] | So we drag you in, chances are that’s where you’re gonna stay. | 我们如果把你带回警局 你估计就别想出来了 | 
| [25:01] | I’m here for Gilzean! | 我来找吉尔兹 | 
| [25:06] | Anyone who leaves now leaves alive. | 现在走的 饶你们不死 | 
| [25:11] | Anyone who stays | 现在不走 | 
| [25:13] | dies! | 小命不保 | 
| [25:15] | You have 60 seconds to do the math. | 给你们60秒钟考虑 | 
| [25:19] | Sorry, Butch. | 抱歉 布奇 | 
| [25:23] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [25:25] | No honor among scumbags, huh? | 坏蛋不讲义气啊 | 
| [25:27] | Hey, don’t shoot! I’m out of here! | 别开枪 我就走 | 
| [25:38] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [25:40] | You tell us what the hell’s going on with Penguin | 告诉我们企鹅究竟怎么回事 | 
| [25:42] | or we leave you with Zsasz. | 否则我们就把你留给萨斯 | 
| [25:44] | You can’t do that. | 你不能那么做 | 
| [25:45] | – Bullock? – We can totally do that. | -布洛克 -绝对可以 | 
| [25:49] | Galavan was telling Penguin what to do. | 是盖勒文在指使企鹅 | 
| [25:51] | Knocking off the candidates, torching the buildings– | 让他杀候选人 烧楼 | 
| [25:53] | it all came down from Galavan. | 都是盖勒文下的命令 | 
| [25:54] | Why the hell was Penguin taking orders? | 那企鹅为什么要听他的 | 
| [25:57] | Kidnapped Penguin’s mother. | 他绑架了企鹅的母亲 | 
| [25:59] | He was keeping her for leverage. | 一直扣着她当筹码 | 
| [26:00] | “Kidnapped”? | 绑架 | 
| [26:02] | Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [26:03] | I think we need to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [26:05] | I didn’t think Galavan actually go through with it. | 我没想到盖勒文真会那么做 | 
| [26:07] | Go through with what? | 真会怎么做 | 
| [26:09] | Go through with what?! | 真会怎么做 | 
| [26:15] | GCPD! Put down your weapons! | 哥谭市警局 放下武器 | 
| [26:34] | We’re outmanned here big time, partner. | 我们人手严重不足啊 搭档 | 
| [26:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:39] | But not out-gunned. | 但火力可充足 | 
| [26:40] | Oh, hell yeah. | 可不是 | 
| [27:03] | I’ll take that as a no! | 我就当你不肯出来了 | 
| [27:05] | See you later, Butch! | 回见 布奇 | 
| [27:15] | That’s a new one. | 这可没见过 | 
| [27:18] | You think he was telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是实话吗 | 
| [27:20] | Nobody’s telling the truth. | 没人会说实话 | 
| [27:22] | This is Gotham. | 这可是哥谭 | 
| [27:36] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [27:38] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是又惊又喜 | 
| [27:41] | Hello, sir. | 你好 先生 | 
| [27:41] | I was looking for Silver. | 我是来找茜尔薇的 | 
| [27:44] | She’s here. | 她在的 | 
| [27:46] | Seemed a bit upset when she came in. | 她回来时似乎有点沮丧 | 
| [27:49] | Yes, a friend of mine stopped by | 是啊 之前茜尔薇来时 | 
| [27:50] | the house when Silver was there. | 我一个朋友来看我了 | 
| [27:53] | They– | 她们 | 
| [27:53] | Say no more. I was your age once. | 不必多说 我也年轻过 | 
| [27:56] | Your feelings do you credit. | 你的感情表明了你的人品 | 
| [27:58] | I never met your father, but it’s clear | 我从未见过你父亲 但显然 | 
| [28:00] | that he instilled in you a sound moral compass. | 他给你灌输了很正确的道德观 | 
| [28:04] | He did. | 是啊 | 
| [28:07] | You know, we’re both… | 要知道 我们… | 
| [28:09] | very alike. | 很相像 | 
| [28:12] | Born into wealth and privilege, | 都是生于贵胄之家 | 
| [28:15] | yet forced to walk our lives alone. | 却又被迫过上孤独的生活 | 
| [28:18] | Haunted by loss. | 被丧亲所困扰 | 
| [28:20] | Driven to prove ourselves worthy to those who came before. | 一心想向先人证明自己的价值 | 
| [28:27] | Be careful, Bruce. | 小心 布鲁斯 | 
| [28:28] | That way of thinking– | 这种思维 | 
| [28:30] | the need to fill a void– | 那种想填补空虚的需求 | 
| [28:33] | it can consume you. | 它能吞噬你 | 
| [28:34] | Does it every go away? | 那感觉会消逝吗 | 
| [28:36] | No. | 不会 | 
| [28:38] | But you can find closure; | 但你能找到释怀 | 
| [28:41] | a way to move on without letting go. | 可以向前看 但又不必放弃 | 
| [28:44] | How? | 怎么做 | 
| [28:45] | Well… | 这个嘛 | 
| [28:47] | I don’t want to make any promises, | 我不想乱做承诺 | 
| [28:48] | but when the time is right, | 但等时机到了 | 
| [28:50] | we’ll talk again. | 我们会再谈的 | 
| [28:57] | I, uh, need to get ready for the party. | 我得去为派对做准备了 | 
| [28:59] | Excuse me. | 失陪 | 
| [29:04] | I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来的 | 
| [29:13] | No one’s to kill Galavan but me. | 盖勒文的命是我的 | 
| [29:16] | Understand? | 懂了吗 | 
| [29:18] | Boss, I get what you’re feeling. | 老大 我理解你的感受 | 
| [29:19] | Mother’s love– it’s the most beautiful, | 母爱 那是最美的 | 
| [29:21] | – most simple– – Gabe! | -最纯粹的 -盖布 | 
| [29:24] | Cops aren’t gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan. | 警察绝不会允许你接近盖勒文的 | 
| [29:27] | Let us whack him for you, please? | 让我们替你杀了他吧 拜托 | 
| [29:30] | No. | 不行 | 
| [29:32] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 | 
| [29:36] | Now, let’s get dressed. | 好了 我们装扮一下吧 | 
| [29:40] | We’ve got a party to attend. | 还得去出席派对呢 | 
| [29:43] | Listen up, people! | 听好了 各位 | 
| [29:46] | Our newly elected mayor is going ahead | 我们新当选的市长将于今晚 | 
| [29:48] | with his victory celebration tonight. | 举行获胜庆典 | 
| [29:52] | He will be exposed. | 他会暴露于公共场合 | 
| [29:54] | He will be vulnerable. | 他会容易遭到攻击 | 
| [29:56] | And he will be protected. | 他也会受到保护 | 
| [29:58] | By you. | 受你们保护 | 
| [30:00] | The brave men and women of this police force. | 本警局勇敢的男男女女 | 
| [30:04] | You all have your assignments. | 你们都了解自己的任务 | 
| [30:06] | Detective Gordon here will be running point. | 戈登警探将负责这次行动 | 
| [30:08] | Detective? | 警探 | 
| [30:12] | Penguin has already made one attempt on Galavan’s life today. | 企鹅今天已经曾试图行刺过盖勒文了 | 
| [30:16] | We should be ready for anything. | 我们要做好一切准备 | 
| [30:19] | Let’s show this city what it means to carry a badge. | 让哥谭看到警察的担当吧 | 
| [30:22] | As you were. | 继续准备 | 
| [30:35] | I want check-ins from perimeter teams every five minutes. | 周边小队每五分钟汇报一次 | 
| [30:37] | Martinez, how’s the avenue looking? | 马丁纳兹 大道情况 | 
| [30:39] | All clear. | 安全 | 
| [30:41] | Sniper Teams Alpha and Bravo report all clear as well. | 狙击A队和B队也报告安全 | 
| [30:45] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [30:47] | What you find out? | 有什么发现 | 
| [30:48] | Spoke to the super at Gertrude Cobblepot’s building. | 我问过格特鲁德·科波特大楼的楼管 | 
| [30:50] | Turns out, no one’s seen her for two weeks. | 据说已经有两周没人见过她了 | 
| [30:53] | Timeline matches Gilzean’s story. | 这与吉尔兹的故事相符 | 
| [30:55] | Maybe or maybe the old broad’s on a sunset cruise, hmm? | 或许那老太太去坐巡游船了呢 | 
| [31:00] | You know, there’s something that Gilzean said that I can’t shake. | 吉尔兹的一句话我一直忘不掉 | 
| [31:03] | He said he never thought Galavan would go through with it. | 他说他没想到盖勒文真会那么做 | 
| [31:05] | Go through with what? | 真会做什么 | 
| [31:07] | I don’t think Gertrude Cobblepot is on a cruise. | 我觉得格特鲁德·科波特应该不是去坐巡游船了 | 
| [31:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [31:13] | let me be the first to officially introduce you to the honorable | 容我首次向各位正式介绍尊敬的 | 
| [31:19] | Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham! | 哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [32:18] | Ed? | 爱德 | 
| [32:21] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 | 
| [32:23] | Dr. Thompkins, hello. | 汤普金斯医生 你好啊 | 
| [32:25] | Uh, I’m just… | 我就是… | 
| [32:28] | double-checking notes for a Jane Doe case I’m working. | 在复查我一桩无名女尸案的笔记 | 
| [32:31] | Do you need help? | 需要帮助吗 | 
| [32:32] | No! No, no, no. She’s all gone. | 不不 她是死透透了 | 
| [32:34] | Or she’s– I’m sorry, I’m– | 我是说…抱歉 | 
| [32:36] | I’m all done with checking my notes. | 我查好我的笔记了 | 
| [32:39] | Uh, what notes? | 笔记在哪 | 
| [32:43] | It’s all up here. | 都记在这里呢 | 
| [32:45] | Do you realize that | 你发现了吗 | 
| [32:46] | by assigning simple mnemonic devices to case files, | 只需对案卷采用简单的助忆术 | 
| [32:49] | you can produce recall capacity | 就可以产生 | 
| [32:51] | equal to that of photographic or even eidetic memory? | 近乎过目不忘的效果 | 
| [32:55] | – Ed, what’s going on? – Okay. | -爱德 怎么回事啊 -没事 | 
| [32:59] | Um, truth be told, | 老实说 | 
| [33:02] | I was hoping to run into you here. | 我还希望能碰见你呢 | 
| [33:04] | Alone. | 单独跟你谈谈 | 
| [33:05] | It’s Miss Kringle. | 是柯林格小姐 | 
| [33:09] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 | 
| [33:13] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [33:16] | Every relationship hits a rough patch now and then. | 每段关系都会偶尔变得紧张 | 
| [33:20] | And you’ve been so supportive. | 你一直对我们很支持 | 
| [33:22] | And I was hoping that maybe we-we could go grab a coffee | 不知道我们能不能一起去喝杯咖啡 | 
| [33:25] | and you could give me some advice. | 你给我点建议 | 
| [33:27] | Uh, do you want to finish up | 你要不要先 | 
| [33:28] | – what you were doing first? – No, no, no, no. | -完成你的工作 -没事 | 
| [33:29] | I… I can come back another time. | 我可以再找时间来做 | 
| [33:31] | It’s not like they’re gonna go anywhere, right? | 反正尸体也不会起来跑了 是吧 | 
| [33:34] | You’d think so. | 按说是啊 | 
| [33:35] | Yeah, okay. | 嗯 好 | 
| [33:46] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [33:49] | That’s it, sir. | 就这样 先生 | 
| [33:49] | Perfect. Thank you so much. | 太好了 多谢 | 
| [33:52] | I, uh, heard about your shoot-out today. | 我听说了今天枪战的事 | 
| [33:55] | Something about one of Penguin’s former Lieutenants, | 据说是个企鹅之前的副手 | 
| [33:58] | a Butch Gilzean? | 布奇·吉尔兹 | 
| [33:59] | Some men ambushed us as we were questioning him. | 我们正审问他时遭到了伏击 | 
| [34:02] | He escaped. | 他逃走了 | 
| [34:04] | Did you get anything out of him? | 你问出什么来了吗 | 
| [34:06] | Before the attack? | 在袭击发生前 | 
| [34:09] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:11] | That’s a pity. | 真是可惜 | 
| [34:15] | Well… | 好了 | 
| [34:23] | Detective, I have a large group of men | 警探 有一大群人 | 
| [34:25] | approaching from off the main road. | 从主路旁侧靠近 | 
| [34:37] | I have eyes on the target. | 我可以看到目标 | 
| [34:38] | Appears to be Cobblepot, sir. | 应该是科波特 长官 | 
| [34:40] | Hold your fire. | 别开枪 | 
| [34:41] | Perimeter units, prepare to engage. | 周边小队 准备交火 | 
| [34:47] | The target is down. | 目标被击中 | 
| [34:48] | Martinez, I said hold your fire. | 马丁纳兹 我叫你别开火的 | 
| [34:50] | It wasn’t us. | 不是我们 | 
| [34:51] | We have an unknown shooter on the roof. | 屋顶有未知枪手 | 
| [34:53] | I repeart, we have an unknown shooter on the roof. | 重复 屋顶有未知枪手 | 
| [35:11] | Martinez. | 马丁纳兹 | 
| [35:12] | Is Penguin dead? | 企鹅死了吗 | 
| [35:17] | – No, it wasn’t him. – Find the other shooter | -不 那个不是他 -找到另一名狙击手 | 
| [35:19] | and find Penguin– we need him alive. | 找到企鹅 我们得抓活的 | 
| [35:24] | Detective, all the targets are dressed as Penguin, | 警探 所有目标都穿成了企鹅的样子 | 
| [35:26] | and all are heavily armed. | 而且都持有重武器 | 
| [35:27] | Positive I.D. is impossible. | 根本无法确认目标 | 
| [35:32] | Martinez, you’re clear to engage. | 马丁纳兹 可以开火 | 
| [35:34] | All perimeter units, crash our location now. | 所有周边小队 立刻赶往我地点 | 
| [36:05] | Drop it. | 放下枪 | 
| [36:07] | Turn around. | 转过来 | 
| [36:08] | Hands above your head, now. | 手举过头 马上 | 
| [36:12] | So forceful. | 真强势 | 
| [36:14] | I like a strong confident man. | 我就喜欢强势自信的男人 | 
| [36:43] | We got to get you out of here. | 我们得送你出去 | 
| [36:44] | Radio his driver, | 无线电通知他的司机 | 
| [36:45] | have him pull the car around to the back service entrance. | 让他把车开到后门服务人员入口 | 
| [36:47] | – Got it? – Yes. | -知道了吗 -是 | 
| [36:48] | – Cover us? – No problem. | -掩护我们 -好的 | 
| [37:00] | Remaining officers stay inside and clear the lobby. | 其余警官留在楼内 戒备大堂 | 
| [37:03] | Confirmed. Primary is on the move. | 确认 第一队已经在途 | 
| [37:04] | Initiating exit plan using the south entrance. | 启动撤退计划 从南门撤出 | 
| [37:07] | Roger that, Detective Gordon is en route | 收到 戈登警探带市长 | 
| [37:10] | to the rear entrance with the mayor. | 正前往后门 | 
| [37:11] | Need that limo at the back service entrance, stat. | 立刻将豪轿开往后门服务人员入口 | 
| [37:15] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [37:21] | Get him out of here! | 带他走 | 
| [37:26] | Go! | 快走 | 
| [37:31] | Hello, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 | 
| [37:34] | Please step aside. | 请你让开 | 
| [37:36] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 | 
| [37:38] | You would if you knew what kind of man you were protecting. | 你如果知道你保护的是什么样的人就会让开的 | 
| [37:40] | Shoot him, Detective. | 打死他 警探 | 
| [37:42] | Oswald, listen to me. | 奥斯瓦尔德 听我说 | 
| [37:45] | You have to put the gun down. | 你必须放下枪 | 
| [37:49] | He killed my mother, Jim. | 他杀了我母亲 吉姆 | 
| [37:52] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [37:54] | Detective Gordon, I am ordering you | 戈登警探 我命令你 | 
| [37:57] | to put that man down now. | 干掉他 | 
| [38:00] | He had her murdered in front of me. | 他叫人当着我的面杀了她 | 
| [38:04] | I held her. | 我抱着她 | 
| [38:06] | Watched her die. | 看着她死去 | 
| [38:08] | Do you know what that’s like? | 你知道那是什么感觉吗 | 
| [38:11] | It changes a person. | 那会改变一个人 | 
| [38:13] | Sorry about your mother, Penguin, | 你母亲的事抱歉了 企鹅 | 
| [38:15] | but I’m gonna need you to put the shotgun down on the ground, | 但你得把猎枪放在地上 | 
| [38:17] | slowly, now. | 慢慢来 | 
| [38:23] | One of us is gonna die tonight. | 今晚我们有一个人会死 | 
| [38:25] | I have made my peace with that. | 我已经接受死亡了 | 
| [38:28] | I suggest the new mayor does as well. | 我建议新市长也接受吧 | 
| [38:31] | Don’t make us shoot you. | 别逼我们冲你开枪 | 
| [38:32] | Shoot me and you have no idea what his endgame is, Jim. | 打死我 你就别想知道他的盘算了 吉姆 | 
| [38:36] | And you should. | 你该知道 | 
| [38:38] | Because it concerns someone you know, | 因为那关系到一个你认识的人 | 
| [38:40] | someone you care about. | 你在乎的人 | 
| [38:43] | Shoot him. | 打死他 | 
| [38:46] | Down! | 趴下 | 
| [38:59] | Jim, Oswald! | 吉姆 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [39:17] | Penguin smashed the mayor’s ride through the main checkpoint. | 企鹅开着市长的车冲破了主关卡 | 
| [39:20] | The good news is– | 好消息是 | 
| [39:21] | with the gunshot wound to the shoulder and the APB, | 考虑到他肩上受了枪伤 加上我们发的通告 | 
| [39:23] | I doubt he’ll make it out of the city. | 他估计是出不了城的 | 
| [39:25] | He won’t be trying to make it out. | 他不会想出城的 | 
| [39:28] | We lost more people tonight. | 我们今晚又损失了更多人 | 
| [39:30] | Good people, including Martinez. | 好人 包括马丁纳兹 | 
| [39:33] | Sometimes the good guys have a bad night. | 好人也有不顺的时候 | 
| [39:36] | This ain’t your fault. | 这不怪你 | 
| [39:37] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [39:40] | It’s his. | 怪他 | 
| [39:43] | My ancestors were swordsmiths. | 我的先祖是铸剑者 | 
| [39:46] | They knew that to good steel, it had first to be forged. | 他们知道好钢需要锻造 | 
| [39:53] | I look at tonight… | 今晚的事 | 
| [39:55] | I look at tonight as a baptism of fire. | 我认为是火的洗礼 | 
| [39:59] | A fire from which we will emerge stronger. | 这火将把我们锻造得更加强大 | 
| [40:03] | Our resolve forged | 更加坚定 | 
| [40:05] | to bring about a new day in Gotham. | 为哥谭带来新的一天 | 
| [40:14] | I’ve felt pretty alone since moving here. | 我搬来之后一直觉得很孤单 | 
| [40:18] | Until I met you. | 直到遇见了你 | 
| [40:21] | But I-I don’t want to come between you and a friend. | 但我不希望影响你和你朋友的感情 | 
| [40:25] | You won’t. | 你不会的 | 
| [40:26] | Selina is never going to like me. | 塞琳娜永远都不会喜欢我的 | 
| [40:30] | I don’t care. | 我不管 | 
| [40:34] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [40:51] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [40:52] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 | 
| [40:54] | You catch my speech? | 看到我的讲话了吗 | 
| [40:56] | I think I’ve heard enough speeches. | 我听了不少讲话了 | 
| [40:59] | I had high hopes for you. | 我本对你寄予厚望 | 
| [41:02] | I thought you were prepared to make the hard choices, | 我以为你敢狠下心 做艰难的决定 | 
| [41:05] | to do whatever it takes to rid Gotham of its monsters. | 不惜一切 斩除哥谭的恶魔 | 
| [41:10] | I am. | 我敢 | 
| [41:12] | I’ve just decided… | 我刚刚决定 | 
| [41:16] | I’m gonna start with you. | 就从你下手 | 
| [41:22] | Dangerous words… | 这种话 | 
| [41:24] | when addressing the man who now controls this city. | 对如今控制了哥谭的人说有些危险啊 | 
| [41:31] | Desperate times. | 危急时刻嘛 | 
| [41:34] | They are, indeed. | 的确是啊 | 
| [42:09] | I want to know why you did this. | 我想知道你为什么这么做 | 
| [42:11] | When Dr. Thompkins walked in the room, how did it feel? | 汤普金斯医生走进来时 你什么感觉 | 
| [42:16] | I was terrified. | 我吓坏了 | 
| [42:17] | She could have discovered the body. | 她可能会发现尸体呢 | 
| [42:19] | But she didn’t. | 但她没有 | 
| [42:21] | You got away with it. | 你没被发现 | 
| [42:23] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 | 
| [42:24] | That is absolutely the point! | 这完全就是重点啊 | 
| [42:29] | You can still feel the rush, can’t you? | 你还能感到那股刺激 是吧 | 
| [42:33] | Coming so close to getting caught. | 险些被抓到 | 
| [42:36] | Knowing what you would have been forced to do | 心知如果她发现了尸体 | 
| [42:38] | if she had discovered the body, | 发现了你做的事 | 
| [42:41] | discovered what you had done. | 你将不得不做什么 | 
| [42:46] | Standing… standing at the edge of uncertainty | 站在未知的边缘 | 
| [42:49] | and peering into the void. | 向虚无凝视 | 
| [42:51] | Now tell me, how did it feel? | 告诉我 那感觉如何 | 
| [43:05] | Beautiful. | 很棒 |