| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Cops aren’t gonna let you within a hundred feet of Galavan. | 警察绝不会允许你接近盖勒文的 | 
| [00:06] | Let us whack him for you. | 让我们替你杀了他吧 | 
| [00:07] | No. | 不行 | 
| [00:09] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 | 
| [00:10] | Shoot him, Detective. | 打死他 警探 | 
| [00:11] | He killed my mother, Jim. | 他杀了我母亲 吉姆 | 
| [00:18] | You have the Wayne boy? | 你抓到韦恩家的男孩了吗 | 
| [00:19] | Not yet. | 还没呢 | 
| [00:20] | There are some practical matters that have to be resolved first. | 有些实际问题还有待解决 | 
| [00:24] | See this finger? | 看到这根手指了吗 | 
| [00:26] | I’ve got little Bruce wrapped tight around it. | 我手指一勾 小布鲁斯就会跟我走 | 
| [00:28] | I had to kill him because he hit you. | 我杀他是因为他打你 | 
| [00:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [00:33] | Kristen? Kristen? | 柯丽丝汀 柯丽丝汀 | 
| [00:36] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:37] | Within a year, Jim and I will be back together. | 不到一年 我和吉姆就会复合 | 
| [00:41] | Want to know why? | 想知道为什么吗 | 
| [00:42] | Because we’re both the same. | 因为我们是一样的 | 
| [00:44] | We both have a dark side. | 我们都有阴暗面 | 
| [01:13] | Ready for the practice run? | 准备好彩排了吗 | 
| [01:14] | I’m ready to skip this and get married. | 我都想跳过这一步直接结婚了 | 
| [01:17] | Me, too. | 我也是 | 
| [01:18] | Let us rehearse the vows. | 排练一遍誓言吧 | 
| [01:24] | Barbara Kean… | 芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [01:25] | do you take James Gordon | 你是否愿意让詹姆斯·戈登 | 
| [01:27] | to be your unlawfully wedded husband to have and to hold… | 做你不被法律认可的丈夫 并永远 | 
| [01:31] | I’m sorry, Father. You said “unlawfully wedded.” | 抱歉 神父 你说成了”不被法律认可” | 
| [01:36] | Barbara, | 芭芭拉 | 
| [01:37] | just answer him, for God’s sake. | 拜托 你就说是就行了 | 
| [01:44] | I’m waiting. | 快说呀 | 
| [01:55] | Barbara, | 芭芭拉 | 
| [01:56] | what’s wrong? | 你怎么了 | 
| [02:04] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的呀 | 
| [02:43] | Bad dream. | 噩梦啊 | 
| [03:24] | Doesn’t being mayor mean you can sleep in? | 当了市长不是应该能多睡会儿吗 | 
| [03:29] | Jim Gordon has forced us to accelerate our plans. | 吉姆·戈登逼得我们不得不加快计划进度 | 
| [03:32] | About time. | 也该加快了 | 
| [03:34] | I’ll meet with Bruce Wayne this morning. | 今天早上我要见布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [03:36] | If all goes well, I’ll have his company by the end of the day. | 如果顺利 到晚上他的公司就是我的了 | 
| [03:39] | I still don’t see how you can get Bruce Wayne | 我还是不明白你打算怎么让布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [03:41] | to turn over his family’s legacy. | 就这么交出家族事业 | 
| [03:43] | You’re not that charming. | 你可没那么有魅力 | 
| [03:48] | I’m going to offer him the thing he wants most in the world. | 我要拿这世上他最想要的东西和他换 | 
| [03:52] | Still, | 不过 | 
| [03:55] | it will be delicate. | 还是比较悬 | 
| [03:56] | Jim Gordon must not be allowed to interfere. | 吉姆·戈登不能来搅局 | 
| [04:00] | But his sudden death would upset Bruce. | 但如果他突然死掉会影响布鲁斯的心情 | 
| [04:02] | So we need him distracted, | 所以得把他引开 | 
| [04:05] | occupied, | 缠住他 | 
| [04:07] | and then… | 然后 | 
| [04:08] | Have you told her? | 你告诉她了吗 | 
| [04:11] | Told me what? | 告诉我什么 | 
| [04:18] | I love my present. | 我好喜欢我的礼物 | 
| [04:23] | Does it mean what I think it does? | 是不是我想那个的意思 | 
| [04:26] | Yes, my dear. | 是的 亲爱的 | 
| [04:28] | Today is the day | 今天 | 
| [04:30] | you get to kill Jim Gordon. | 你可以杀掉吉姆·戈登了 | 
| [04:36] | The breakout at Arkham, | 阿卡姆劫狱 | 
| [04:38] | the massacre of the GCPD, | 哥谭市警局屠杀 | 
| [04:40] | the gala, the arsons, | 晚会屠杀 系列纵火案 | 
| [04:42] | it was Galavan. | 都是盖勒文 | 
| [04:44] | He’s behind everything. | 全是他一手策划的 | 
| [04:46] | And you have proof of this? | 你有证据证明吗 | 
| [04:47] | I have Penguin, and I have Gilzean. | 有企鹅 还有吉尔兹的供词 | 
| [04:49] | Both criminals. | 都是罪犯 | 
| [04:50] | Both in the wind. | 都无处可寻 | 
| [04:51] | Given the circumstances under which I obtained the information, | 鉴于我取得这些情报的情形 | 
| [04:55] | I think it’s safe to say they were telling the truth. | 我可以肯定他们说的是实话 | 
| [04:57] | Maybe they are. | 或许他们说的是实话 | 
| [04:58] | But you have no legal evidence, no proof, | 但是你没有合法证据 没有证明 | 
| [05:01] | not a single hard lead to go on. | 没有一条可靠线索可查 | 
| [05:03] | You bring in Galavan with what you have now, | 就凭你现在手头上的证据把盖勒文带来 | 
| [05:04] | and he’ll just laugh at you. | 他只会嘲笑你 | 
| [05:05] | He won’t laugh long. | 他得意不了多久 | 
| [05:08] | Are you gonna rough him up a little? | 你们打算对他动粗吗 | 
| [05:09] | Lawless thuggery, is that your plan? | 非法拷打 是这么个计划吗 | 
| [05:12] | You want to arrest Galavan? | 你想要逮捕盖勒文吗 | 
| [05:14] | You do the police work | 那就做好警察的本职工作 | 
| [05:15] | and you bring me back some real proof. | 给我找些确凿证据来 | 
| [05:20] | Can you blame him? | 能怪他吗 | 
| [05:21] | You’re going after a man who was elected mayor yesterday. | 你要追查的人昨天刚当选市长 | 
| [05:24] | The most popular figure in Gotham. | 他是哥谭最受欢迎的人 | 
| [05:26] | Galavan is dirty. | 盖勒文有问题 | 
| [05:27] | I’d bet my life on it. | 我敢拿我的性命打赌 | 
| [05:28] | – Well, don’t. – Don’t what? | -不要 -不要什么 | 
| [05:29] | Don’t bet your life on it. | 不要拿自己的性命打赌 | 
| [05:31] | I know that look in your eye, Jim. | 我了解你那种眼神 吉姆 | 
| [05:34] | Be cool. | 冷静些 | 
| [05:34] | Do not make this personal. | 别把这事搞成私人恩怨 | 
| [05:35] | Well, it is personal, isn’t it? | 这就是私人恩怨 不是吗 | 
| [05:37] | – Only if you make it that way. – Suspect! Suspect! | -除非是你自己搞成那样 -疑犯 疑犯 | 
| [05:39] | Put your hands where I can see them! | 把手放到我能看见的地方 | 
| [05:41] | Right there! | 别动 | 
| [05:48] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 | 
| [05:54] | Long time no see. | 好久不见 | 
| [06:17] | You said you’d only talk to me. | 你说只愿和我谈 | 
| [06:20] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [06:23] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [06:25] | Here it is. | 听好了 | 
| [06:30] | Is there any chance I could get a latte or something? | 能不能给我来杯拿铁或是什么的 | 
| [06:32] | This is not a game, Barbara. | 这不是游戏 芭芭拉 | 
| [06:36] | Of course it is. | 当然是了 | 
| [06:39] | It’s a game you’ve been losing. | 一场你一直在输的游戏 | 
| [06:42] | Big-time. | 而且输大了 | 
| [06:46] | It is not a game. | 这不是游戏 | 
| [06:51] | It must be killing you. | 一定折磨死你了 | 
| [06:54] | All that righteous indignation with no place to go. | 你的义愤填膺无处可发泄 | 
| [07:05] | Why are you here? | 你为什么要来这里 | 
| [07:07] | Don’t act all calm and businesslike. | 不要表现得那么平静 一本正经 | 
| [07:11] | Rough me up a little, if you want. | 如果你想的话 对我动粗啊 | 
| [07:18] | I don’t want to do that. | 我不想那么做 | 
| [07:24] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 | 
| [07:27] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 | 
| [07:30] | I know… | 我知道… | 
| [07:32] | you want to hurt me, | 你是想伤害我的 | 
| [07:35] | just a little. | 有那么一点吧 | 
| [07:39] | I’ve been a very bad girl. | 我最近很不乖 | 
| [07:42] | No. | 不 | 
| [07:46] | You’re a good woman. | 你是个好女人 | 
| [07:50] | You’re just sick, is all. | 你只是病了而已 | 
| [08:29] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [08:31] | I knew you still had feelings for me. | 我就知道你对我还有感觉 | 
| [08:37] | Of course I have feelings. | 我当然有感觉了 | 
| [08:42] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 | 
| [08:45] | I will. | 好的 | 
| [08:48] | But first I want to show you something. | 但首先我想给你看点东西 | 
| [08:51] | It’s not far away, won’t take long. | 不远 不会花太久 | 
| [08:53] | Well, what is it? | 什么东西 | 
| [08:55] | What do you want to show me? | 你想给我看什么 | 
| [08:58] | It’s a surprise. | 是个惊喜 | 
| [09:00] | Don’t worry, it’s a good one. | 别担心 是个好惊喜 | 
| [09:04] | And then after that, I will tell you everything. | 之后 我会告诉你一切 | 
| [09:09] | Everything about what? | 一切什么 | 
| [09:11] | Is it about the breakout at Arkham? | 关于阿卡姆劫狱吗 | 
| [09:13] | Was it Galavan? | 是盖勒文干的吗 | 
| [09:16] | Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你当然想知道了 | 
| [09:20] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 | 
| [09:23] | Okay, that’s someone telling you that my lawyer is here. | 是我的律师到了 | 
| [09:27] | Why don’t you take five minutes to think about it? | 给你五分钟考虑一下吧 | 
| [09:31] | Detective Gordon, time’s up. | 戈登警探 时间到了 | 
| [10:07] | What is she playing at? | 她在玩什么把戏 | 
| [10:10] | Not sure, sir. | 不知道 长官 | 
| [10:11] | I suggest we play along and find out. | 我建议我们跟她玩下去 查清楚 | 
| [10:13] | I’ll go see this thing she wants to show me. | 我去看看她想给我看什么 | 
| [10:15] | Jim, she’s mentally ill. | 吉姆 她精神有问题 | 
| [10:17] | Like hell. She’s sharp as a nail. | 才不呢 她清醒得很 | 
| [10:19] | This is a trap. | 这是一个陷阱 | 
| [10:20] | Yeah. Either way, it’s too risky. | 不管怎样 这都太冒险了 | 
| [10:22] | What choice do we have, huh? | 我们还有什么选择 | 
| [10:24] | She won’t talk. | 她不肯说 | 
| [10:25] | And kissing her didn’t work out, did it? | 亲她也没有用 对吗 | 
| [10:27] | That was a judgment call, sir. | 那是我的判断决定 长官 | 
| [10:29] | Judgment? Really? | 判断 是吗 | 
| [10:30] | Let’s focus on the issue at hand. | 我们先把注意力放在眼前的问题上 | 
| [10:34] | It’s my official opinion as chief medical examiner | 作为首席验尸官 我的专业意见是 | 
| [10:37] | that Miss Kean is seriously mentally ill | 基恩小姐有严重的精神问题 | 
| [10:40] | and should be in a hospital, getting treatment. | 应该送进医院 接受治疗 | 
| [10:41] | Yes. Tomorrow. | 没错 明天再送 | 
| [10:46] | Look, I suggest we play along, | 我建议咱们顺水推舟 | 
| [10:49] | let her think she’s in control. | 让她觉得自己控制了局势 | 
| [10:51] | I can still work on her inside the car. | 我可以在车上继续做她工作 | 
| [10:53] | Maybe I can find out something useful. | 也许能问出些有用信息 | 
| [10:56] | She’s our only link to Galavan. | 她是可能引向盖勒文的唯一线索 | 
| [10:58] | It’s worth the risk. | 值得冒这个险 | 
| [11:01] | All right, do it. | 好吧 去做吧 | 
| [12:19] | Sorry, Miss Kringle. | 抱歉 柯林格小姐 | 
| [12:31] | You have a visitor, Miss St. Cloud. | 你有客 圣克劳德小姐 | 
| [12:36] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [12:45] | My uncle will be just a moment. | 我叔叔等下就来 | 
| [12:47] | He wanted me to apologize for keeping you waiting. | 让你久等了他很抱歉 | 
| [12:51] | It’s fine. | 没事的 | 
| [12:53] | Do you have any idea why he wanted to see me? | 你知道他为什么想见我吗 | 
| [12:56] | He told me he had something for you. | 他告诉我他有东西要给你 | 
| [12:58] | He seemed excited. It was totally goofy. | 他可兴奋了 一副傻样 | 
| [13:01] | I can’t picture him goofy. | 我想象不出他也会有”傻样” | 
| [13:02] | I am so sorry to keep you waiting. | 很抱歉让你久等了 | 
| [13:05] | I’ll see you later. | 等会儿见 | 
| [13:07] | Bye. | 再见 | 
| [13:12] | Please. | 请吧 | 
| [13:31] | Meet the new crop of Strike Force members. | 见见突击队的新成员 | 
| [13:33] | We’re throwing them in the deep end, but they’re ready. | 我们要派他们深入火线 但他们已经准备好了 | 
| [13:36] | They’ll be shadowing you in a TAC SUV. | 他们会在战术指挥车中尾随你们 | 
| [13:38] | I’ll be monitoring from here. | 我会在这里监控实况 | 
| [13:40] | The second I don’t like something, | 一旦出现我认为不妙的情况 | 
| [13:41] | I’m pulling the plug– agreed? | 我就终止行动 明白了吗 | 
| [13:43] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [13:46] | Gordon? | 戈登 | 
| [13:49] | Agreed. | 明白 | 
| [13:53] | He’s too wrapped up in this thing emotionally. | 这事对他来说太情绪化 | 
| [13:56] | I need to know that one of you isn’t gonna get sucked into | 我需要确保你们中至少有一个 | 
| [13:58] | all these mind games that Ms. Kean is gonna be pulling out there. | 不会被基恩小姐的伎俩迷惑住 | 
| [14:01] | Not to worry– no one’s ever accused me | 别担心 从没有人能说 | 
| [14:02] | of getting sucked into mind games. | 我会被伎俩迷惑 | 
| [14:05] | Just follow my orders, understood? | 遵从我的命令 明白吗 | 
| [14:07] | Understood, Captain. | 明白 警监 | 
| [14:08] | I’m glad we had this chance to talk. | 很高兴咱们有机会聊聊 | 
| [14:11] | Hey, look. | 听着 | 
| [14:13] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 事情变成这样我也不愿意 | 
| [14:15] | But it is the only way. | 但这是唯一的办法 | 
| [14:16] | No, this is you, Jim. | 不 这是你 吉姆 | 
| [14:18] | This is all you. | 这就是你的意思 | 
| [14:19] | She sucked you right back in, didn’t she? | 她又把你拽回去了 对不对 | 
| [14:21] | Because she still has a hold on you. | 因为她对你还有影响 | 
| [14:24] | Her sickness and yours feed off each other. | 她的病态与你的相互依存 | 
| [14:26] | What do you mean, my sickness? I’m not sick. | 什么意思 我的病态 我没病 | 
| [14:28] | You see an abyss, and you run toward it. | 你看见万丈深渊 便飞奔过去 | 
| [14:30] | That’s not healthy. | 这不健康 | 
| [14:33] | I’m just doing my job. | 我不过是尽职罢了 | 
| [14:34] | Moving out! | 行动 | 
| [14:40] | Hey, Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [14:41] | You don’t mind if I borrow him for a little while, do you? | 你不介意我借他一会儿吧 | 
| [14:51] | I want to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 | 
| [14:54] | If you could have one dream come true, | 如果你可以实现一个梦想 | 
| [14:57] | what would that be? | 那会是什么 | 
| [14:59] | I would find the man who killed my parents. | 找到杀死我父母的凶手 | 
| [15:02] | What would you do if you found him? | 如果你找到他 会怎么处理他 | 
| [15:06] | I would kill him. | 我会杀了他 | 
| [15:09] | What a young tiger you are. | 很有血性嘛 | 
| [15:15] | My dream? | 我的梦想 | 
| [15:18] | I would save this city. | 就是拯救这座城市 | 
| [15:22] | I would rid Gotham of corruption, | 铲除哥谭的腐败势力 | 
| [15:24] | crime | 打击犯罪 | 
| [15:25] | and poverty. | 让市民富起来 | 
| [15:27] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 | 
| [15:29] | How would you do that? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [15:31] | Oh, I have plans, schemes, | 我有很多计划 方案 | 
| [15:34] | ideas aplenty. | 想法理念 | 
| [15:36] | But… I need help. | 但我需要帮助 | 
| [15:40] | I need your help. | 需要你的帮助 | 
| [15:42] | Of course. | 愿意效劳 | 
| [15:44] | And perhaps in return, I could help you | 作为报答 我可以你帮你 | 
| [15:47] | with your dream. | 实现你的愿望 | 
| [15:53] | How so? | 怎么说 | 
| [15:57] | Get those vehicles out of the way! | 疏通道路 | 
| [16:07] | You good? | 没问题吧 | 
| [16:08] | Anything that makes Captain Barnes’ tight ass nervous, | 只要是让巴恩斯警监紧张的事 | 
| [16:11] | I’m all for. | 我都支持 | 
| [16:14] | Watch your head. | 小心别碰头 | 
| [16:21] | So, you want to tell us where we’re going? | 我们现在要去哪呢 | 
| [16:24] | Head downtown. | 去市中心 | 
| [16:42] | Bruce, your family helped build this city. | 布鲁斯 你们家参与建造了这座城市 | 
| [16:45] | The Wayne name is synonymous with | 韦恩这个姓氏就是 | 
| [16:47] | growth, strength and prosperity. | 成长 力量和繁荣的代名词 | 
| [16:51] | It’s also a lie. | 但也是个谎言 | 
| [16:54] | Please explain what you mean. | 此话怎讲 | 
| [16:56] | I’ve been investigating Wayne Enterprises for quite some time. | 我调查韦恩集团很长时间了 | 
| [17:00] | You know what I found? | 知道我查出了什么吗 | 
| [17:03] | Toxic waste dumps. | 有毒废料倾倒 | 
| [17:05] | Illegal weapons contracts. | 非法军火合同 | 
| [17:07] | Use of banned chemicals. | 使用违禁化学品 | 
| [17:09] | Nightmarish experiments. | 恶梦般的实验 | 
| [17:12] | It can’t continue. | 不能再继续了 | 
| [17:14] | Please, understand | 请你明白 | 
| [17:16] | this isn’t about corruption. | 腐败不是重点 | 
| [17:18] | It’s about saving innocent lives. | 重点是拯救无辜者 | 
| [17:22] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 | 
| [17:24] | I will look into all of it. | 我会仔细调查的 | 
| [17:25] | And I will stop whoever’s responsible. | 并且会制止责任人 | 
| [17:27] | No, Bruce, you won’t. | 不 布鲁斯 你不会的 | 
| [17:30] | You can’t. | 你做不到 | 
| [17:32] | People often underestimate me. | 大家经常小看我 | 
| [17:35] | Wayne Enterprises | 韦恩集团 | 
| [17:36] | is a multi-billion-dollar conglomerate, | 是一家价值数十亿美元的企业集团 | 
| [17:39] | with a board that will kill to protect its secrets. | 还有一个会为保护秘密而不惜杀人的董事会 | 
| [17:43] | Who’s underestimating you? | 谁说我小看你了 | 
| [17:48] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么和我说这些 | 
| [17:50] | You obviously have a solution you want to propose. | 显然你有想提出的解决办法 | 
| [17:56] | You control 51% of the voting shares of Wayne Enterprises. | 你控制韦恩集团51%的表决权股份 | 
| [18:01] | If you sell me your shares, | 如果你把股份卖给我 | 
| [18:03] | I could take control, do what needs to be done. | 我就能接管 做该做之事 | 
| [18:06] | You would be a cash billionaire with freedom. | 你就会成为自由的现金亿万富翁 | 
| [18:10] | You want my company? | 你想要我的公司 | 
| [18:12] | I want to clean up Gotham. | 我想要清理哥谭市 | 
| [18:15] | Protect its citizens. | 保护市民 | 
| [18:17] | Return the city to what it was. | 恢复这座城市原本的样子 | 
| [18:19] | But I can’t do it without your help. | 但没有你帮忙 我做不到 | 
| [18:26] | Wayne Enterprises is my responsibility. | 韦恩集团是我的责任 | 
| [18:31] | It’s all I have left of them. | 是我父母唯一的遗产 | 
| [18:35] | I’m not just offering you money, Bruce. | 我的价码不只是钱 布鲁斯 | 
| [18:40] | The night your parents were killed, | 你父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [18:43] | you weren’t supposed to be there, were you? | 你本不该出现在那儿吧 | 
| [18:46] | No. | 对 | 
| [18:47] | Your parents were headed for the theater. | 你父母本想去戏院 | 
| [18:50] | Your father changed his mind. | 你父亲改了主意 | 
| [18:51] | Suggested a movie. | 提出去看电影 | 
| [18:53] | Invited you along. | 还叫上了你 | 
| [18:55] | You got there late. | 你们去迟了 | 
| [18:58] | I’ve never told anybody that. | 这事我从未和人说过 | 
| [19:00] | He was following your father that night. | 那晚他在跟踪你父亲 | 
| [19:04] | Before the alleyway. | 早在进入小巷之前 | 
| [19:06] | I’m a man of considerable resources. | 我是个有不少资源的人 | 
| [19:08] | Even then, | 即使如此 | 
| [19:09] | it took some doing. | 也还是调查了好久 | 
| [19:11] | It’s why I didn’t want to say anything last night. | 所以我昨晚没说什么 | 
| [19:13] | I couldn’t confirm it until today. | 直到今天我才确认 | 
| [19:16] | If you sell me your company, | 如果你把公司卖给我 | 
| [19:22] | I will give you this as a signing gift. | 我就把这个送你做签约礼 | 
| [19:26] | This is the name of the man who killed your parents… | 这是杀死你父母的凶手的名字 | 
| [19:30] | with documentary proof– accomplices, motives, | 还有书面证明 包括帮凶 动机 | 
| [19:34] | why, how and who. | 原因 方式和身份 | 
| [19:38] | I will fix your company, | 我会整顿你的公司 | 
| [19:41] | protect your legacy | 保护你的遗产 | 
| [19:43] | and give you closure. | 给你一个了结 | 
| [19:46] | It’s what your father would’ve wanted. | 你父亲也会希望如此 | 
| [19:49] | And what Gotham desperately needs. | 这也是哥谭所亟需的 | 
| [20:00] | I need your answer by the end of the day. | 今天之内给我回复 | 
| [20:10] | Hey, Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [20:12] | Cheer up. | 高兴点 | 
| [20:13] | Where’s your spirit of adventure? | 你的冒险精神哪去了 | 
| [20:16] | Next right. | 下个路口右转 | 
| [20:25] | I know it’s a trap. | 我知道这是个圈套 | 
| [20:28] | And Galavan’s using you like a puppet. | 你只是盖勒文手上的木偶 | 
| [20:32] | It is Galavan who’s behind all this, right? | 一切都是盖勒文在幕后搞鬼 对吗 | 
| [20:37] | He’s a psychopath, Barbara. | 他就是个疯子 芭芭拉 | 
| [20:39] | He’s using you. | 他只是在利用你 | 
| [20:43] | He’s laughing at you. | 他此刻正在嘲笑你呢 | 
| [20:45] | And when he’s done with you, | 等他利用完你 | 
| [20:48] | you’re just a loose end. | 你就成了累赘 | 
| [20:49] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 | 
| [20:51] | You really don’t like this Galavan guy, do you? | 你还真不喜欢这个盖勒文啊 | 
| [20:55] | She’s not talking, Jim. | 她不会说实话的 吉姆 | 
| [20:57] | We need to turn this car around now. | 我们现在就得掉头 | 
| [21:00] | Just give me a little more time. | 再给我一点时间 | 
| [21:27] | Well, I’m afraid this is as proper a burial | 这样的葬礼可能不太正式 | 
| [21:29] | as circumstances allow. | 可我只能做到这样了 | 
| [21:31] | But I thought we could have one last meal together. | 但至少我们能最后再一起吃一餐 | 
| [21:37] | I was a broken man, Miss Kringle. | 我本是个不完整的人 柯林格小姐 | 
| [21:39] | Two halves at war with each other. | 两个人格争执不休 | 
| [21:41] | But thanks to you, | 但多亏了你 | 
| [21:44] | I am whole. | 我完整了 | 
| [21:47] | I will not forget you. | 我不会忘记你的 | 
| [21:51] | I take you by night, | 入夜把你带走 | 
| [21:52] | by day take you back. | 白天将你送回 | 
| [21:54] | None suffer to have me, but do from my lack. | 害怕失去我 而不是拥有我 | 
| [21:57] | What am I? | 猜猜我是什么 | 
| [21:58] | That some sort of riddle? | 那是个谜语吗 | 
| [22:01] | You know, you really shouldn’t sneak up on people; | 你不应该这么鬼鬼祟祟的 | 
| [22:02] | that’s not polite. | 这不礼貌 | 
| [22:04] | Not usually any people out here. | 这里可不经常有人来 | 
| [22:06] | Can I interest you in a tea sandwich? | 我可以请你吃点茶点三明治吗 | 
| [22:08] | A what? | 什么 | 
| [22:11] | What heck is in there? | 这里面是什么啊 | 
| [22:24] | Great. | 这可好 | 
| [22:26] | Now I’ve got to improvise. | 只能另想办法了 | 
| [22:29] | Don’t go anywhere. | 别乱跑哦 | 
| [22:44] | Barbara, listen to me. | 芭芭拉 听我说 | 
| [22:47] | Are you listening? | 你在听吗 | 
| [22:49] | You have a lifetime ahead of you. | 你还有大好人生 | 
| [22:50] | Don’t throw it away on madness. | 别被疯狂毁了 | 
| [22:56] | Gordon, Bullock… Come in. | 戈登 布洛克 回话 | 
| [22:59] | Go ahead, Captain. | 说吧 警监 | 
| [23:00] | I don’t like this. You’re boxed in. | 我不喜欢这情况 你们被围起来了 | 
| [23:02] | There’s lots of cover, high vantage points all or out. | 到处都是隐蔽的有利高地 | 
| [23:05] | Perfect spot for an ambush. | 埋伏的绝佳地点 | 
| [23:06] | Yeah, I gotta pull you out. | 没错 你们得撤退 | 
| [23:09] | Turn around, you get nothing. | 现在掉头 你将一无所获 | 
| [23:13] | Not yet. | 先别撤 | 
| [23:14] | You hear me? I’m pulling you out. | 听见没 你们得撤退 | 
| [23:17] | What was that, Captain? You’re breaking up. | 说什么 警监 我听不到 | 
| [23:18] | Bullock! I swear to God, if you disobey… | 布洛克 我发誓 你敢违抗… | 
| [23:22] | Barbara, think hard. | 芭芭拉 好好想想 | 
| [23:23] | Don’t throw away your life. | 别放弃大好人生 | 
| [23:25] | What life? | 什么人生 | 
| [23:30] | You and me… | 你和我… | 
| [23:32] | we had a life. | 我们曾有过美好人生 | 
| [23:35] | We had real love. | 我们有过真情 | 
| [23:40] | You asked me to marry you. | 你向我求婚 | 
| [23:42] | I booked a church. I bought a damn wedding dress. | 我订了教堂 买了婚纱 | 
| [23:46] | Jim… fool that I am, | 吉姆 我也是傻 | 
| [23:49] | I still love you, even now. | 即便是现在也还爱着你 | 
| [23:53] | And I know you still have feelings for me, | 我知道你对我也还有感情 | 
| [23:55] | ’cause you said so. | 这是你亲口说的 | 
| [23:56] | We can talk about our feelings later. | 咱们待会儿再谈感情 | 
| [23:58] | There’s more at stake here. | 现在有更要紧的事 | 
| [24:00] | I love you, Jim. | 我爱你 吉姆 | 
| [24:04] | And I think, deep down, | 我觉得 你内心深处 | 
| [24:07] | you still love me. | 也还爱着我 | 
| [24:08] | Oh, for God’s sakes, Barbara, I don’t give a… | 我的天 芭芭拉 我才不在乎… | 
| [24:17] | Move, move! | 行动 行动 | 
| [25:17] | You gonna shoot me, Jim? | 你要杀我吗 吉姆 | 
| [25:31] | I want a 20-block perimeter, | 设立20个街区的防线 | 
| [25:32] | with hard target searches | 进行彻底搜查 | 
| [25:33] | of every building, business and bodega. | 不放过任何一栋大楼 商家和酒水店 | 
| [25:35] | We kick down everything with four walls and a roof. | 搜查所有房间 | 
| [25:38] | Nobody sleeps until our boy gets home. | 找到他之前 谁都不许睡觉 | 
| [25:42] | I told you to get out of here. | 我叫你离开的 | 
| [25:44] | You did? | 是吗 | 
| [25:45] | Still a lot of ringing in my head. | 脑袋里还嗡嗡作响呢 | 
| [25:46] | I must’ve missed it. | 我肯定是没听到 | 
| [25:47] | This is a direct order. | 这是直接命令 | 
| [25:49] | You don’t belong here anymore. | 你不属于这里了 | 
| [25:51] | Go home. | 回家去 | 
| [26:11] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [26:14] | Well, let’s see. | 这样吧 | 
| [26:18] | If I can’t make the hole bigger, | 如果我不能把坑挖得更大 | 
| [26:20] | then I’ll make you smaller. | 那就把你变小点 | 
| [26:34] | Who has eaten my sandwich? | 谁吃了我的三明治 | 
| [26:43] | For a secluded forest, | 这么隐蔽的森林 | 
| [26:45] | this place sure has a lot of foot traffic. | 人流还真不少 | 
| [26:50] | Looks like it’s gonna get a tad crowded in there. | 看来里面要挤了 | 
| [26:56] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 | 
| [27:08] | Ah, there you are, Master Bruce. | 你在这儿啊 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [27:10] | Been looking all over the gaff for you. | 到处找你呢 | 
| [27:13] | Bit dreary down here, isn’t it? | 这下面有点闷吧 | 
| [27:16] | Fancy something to eat? | 想吃点什么吗 | 
| [27:20] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [27:22] | I need to ask you a question. | 我想问你个问题 | 
| [27:25] | And I need your word that you’re going to be honest with me. | 你要保证会告诉我实话 | 
| [27:28] | I always am. | 一向如此 | 
| [27:32] | All right, you have my word. | 好吧 我保证 | 
| [27:34] | My training… | 我的训练 | 
| [27:37] | the skills that I need | 这些我需要的 | 
| [27:39] | to take down the corruption at Wayne Enterprises. | 用来铲除韦恩集团腐败的技能 | 
| [27:42] | How long will it take? | 要多久才能掌握 | 
| [27:44] | Well, there’s no set timeline. | 这没有固定时间线啊 | 
| [27:45] | It doesn’t really work like that, does it? | 实在不是那样的啊 | 
| [27:47] | Alfred. A year? | 阿尔弗雷德 一年吗 | 
| [27:49] | Two years? | 还是两年 | 
| [27:50] | Five? | 五年 | 
| [27:51] | Well, a lot longer than that, | 要比那长多了 | 
| [27:52] | for you to be the man that you need to be. | 你才能成为你想做的那种人 | 
| [27:55] | But you will get there, I promise you that. | 但你早晚会成功的 我保证 | 
| [27:58] | Yeah, well, how many will suffer in the meantime? | 但在此期间有多少人要受苦 | 
| [28:01] | How many will die because of the crimes | 有多少人要因我家族公司的 | 
| [28:03] | committed by my family’s company? | 罪行而死 | 
| [28:05] | What… | 什么 | 
| [28:07] | Who… | 谁 | 
| [28:09] | Where’s all this coming from, Master Bruce? | 你为什么会说这样的话 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [28:20] | I spoke to… Mayor Galavan this morning. | 我今早跟盖勒文市长谈过 | 
| [28:24] | And…? | 然后呢 | 
| [28:30] | He wants me to sell him my shares in Wayne Enterprises | 他要我把我韦恩集团的股份卖给他 | 
| [28:32] | so he can… fix the company. | 这样他才能…治理好公司 | 
| [28:37] | Clean up Gotham. | 清理哥谭 | 
| [28:40] | I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [28:45] | And what aren’t you telling me? | 你瞒着我什么呢 | 
| [28:50] | He says… | 他说 | 
| [28:54] | that he knows the identity of the man who killed my parents. | 他知道杀害我父母的人的身份 | 
| [28:59] | Which he’s offering in return for the company, right? | 他想以此换公司 是吗 | 
| [29:04] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [29:06] | Yeah, well, that’s… | 但这… | 
| [29:08] | not an offer, is it? | 不算公平交换啊 | 
| [29:09] | That’s bloody extortion. | 这是敲诈 | 
| [29:11] | Yeah, well, I can’t help but consider it, Alfred. | 但我还是不得不考虑 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [29:13] | Well, you shouldn’t. | 你不该考虑 | 
| [29:14] | There’s a fine line | 敲诈 | 
| [29:16] | between extortion and negotiation. | 和谈判之间只有一线之隔 | 
| [29:18] | Yes, there is, Master Bruce, but there’s still a line. | 是的 布鲁斯少爷 但总归是有道线 | 
| [29:21] | My parents were killed | 我父母被杀 | 
| [29:23] | because of the corruption that my father was trying to stop. | 就是因为父亲试图制止腐败 | 
| [29:27] | As of now, their… | 到目前为止 | 
| [29:28] | their deaths have been in vain, | 他们的死根本白费了 | 
| [29:30] | but if Mayor Galavan can truly… | 但如果盖勒文市长真能 | 
| [29:33] | if he can truly fix Wayne Enterprises, | 如果他真能治理好韦恩集团 | 
| [29:35] | isn’t it my moral… duty | 那么我不是有道德责任 | 
| [29:39] | to allow him to do so? | 让他那么做吗 | 
| [29:43] | For my father’s legacy? | 为了我父亲的遗志 | 
| [29:48] | Wayne Enterprises isn’t Thomas and Martha Wayne’s legacy. | 韦恩集团不是托马斯和玛莎·韦恩的遗志 | 
| [29:55] | That legacy is standing right here. | 他们的遗志就站在这里 | 
| [29:58] | With me. | 在我面前 | 
| [30:09] | Alfred, am I wrong if I just want it all to be over? | 阿尔弗雷德 我只希望这一切结束是不是不对 | 
| [30:13] | I just want… I just want it to be over. | 我只希望这一切结束 | 
| [30:16] | No, no. No, you’re not wrong. | 不不 你没什么不对 | 
| [30:19] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [30:22] | You’re not wrong. | 你没什么不对 | 
| [31:05] | I know. | 是啊 | 
| [31:07] | Can you believe it still fits? | 居然还这么合身简直难以置信 | 
| [31:17] | Do you remember | 你记得 | 
| [31:19] | when we first visited this place? | 我们第一次来这里的情景吗 | 
| [31:22] | How excited I was | 我是多么激动 | 
| [31:25] | to get married here? | 能在这里结婚 | 
| [31:29] | How long do you think you have before the GCPD finds us? | 你觉得哥谭市警局找来之前你还能撑多久 | 
| [31:32] | So typical. | 你总这样 | 
| [31:35] | I’m talking about us, | 我在说我们的事 | 
| [31:37] | and your head… | 你却想着 | 
| [31:39] | …is in work. | 工作 | 
| [31:40] | There is no “Us.” | 根本没有”我们” | 
| [31:43] | What is all this? | 这都是干什么 | 
| [31:46] | Well, this is my wedding dress. | 这是我的婚纱 | 
| [31:49] | The tailor still had it in storage. | 裁缝还替我存着 | 
| [31:50] | I mean, can you believe the luck? | 多走运啊 | 
| [31:54] | Or fate. | 或是命运 | 
| [31:56] | That’s Father Callahan. | 那是卡拉翰神父 | 
| [31:58] | You remember him, of course. | 你还记得吧 | 
| [32:00] | And these bozos… | 这几个 | 
| [32:04] | Who knows? But you can’t have a wedding without witnesses. | 不认识 但婚礼总得有人见证 | 
| [32:08] | That’s the law. | 这是法律 | 
| [32:11] | Barbara… | 芭芭拉 | 
| [32:13] | Jim… | 吉姆 | 
| [32:15] | please don’t act all surprised and aggrieved. | 拜托别一副惊讶不爽的样子 | 
| [32:20] | You knew, | 你早知道 | 
| [32:21] | from the start, | 从头就知道 | 
| [32:23] | that this was a trap. | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [32:25] | But you thought, “Hey, | 但你觉得 | 
| [32:28] | let the bad guys take their best shot. | “让坏人放马过来好了 | 
| [32:31] | I’m Jim Gordon. | 我可是吉姆·戈登 | 
| [32:34] | I’ll find a way to win. | 我会想办法获胜的 | 
| [32:40] | Or die.” | 或是送命” | 
| [32:45] | It’s option B, baby. | 现在是第二选项 亲爱的 | 
| [32:49] | Your fondest wish come true. | 你最真挚的愿望成真了 | 
| [32:54] | I don’t want to die. | 我才不想死 | 
| [33:01] | Sure you do. | 你当然想了 | 
| [33:03] | Aren’t you tired of hiding your true self? | 隐藏真实的自己 你难道不厌倦吗 | 
| [33:09] | Tired of lying to yourself? | 自欺欺人 难道不厌倦吗 | 
| [33:13] | To Lee? | 欺骗小莱 | 
| [33:16] | I don’t lie to Lee. | 我从不欺骗小莱 | 
| [33:19] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [33:22] | Let’s ask her. | 那我们问问她吧 | 
| [33:29] | Lee! | 小莱 | 
| [33:43] | Savor every moment. | 好好享受吧 | 
| [33:50] | Hey, girlfriend. | 好啊 妹子 | 
| [33:53] | We really need to talk about this bad boy. | 我们真得好好谈谈这个坏小子 | 
| [34:02] | We had real love. | 我们有过真情 | 
| [34:05] | You asked me to marry you. | 你向我求婚 | 
| [34:07] | I booked the church. I bought a damn wedding dress. | 我订了教堂 买了婚纱 | 
| [34:11] | Jim… | 吉姆 | 
| [34:12] | fool that I am, | 我也是傻 | 
| [34:14] | I still love you even now. | 即便是现在也还爱着你 | 
| [34:22] | I booked the church. I bought a damn wedding dress. | 我订了教堂 买了婚纱 | 
| [34:30] | I want updates every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟汇报一次消息 | 
| [34:32] | Hang on. | 等等 | 
| [34:33] | Turn around and get the hell out of here. | 给我转身滚出去 | 
| [34:34] | – She’s taking him to church. – Church? What church? | -她带他去教堂了 -教堂 什么教堂 | 
| [34:37] | She talked about the wedding they never had. | 她提到了他们没能结成的婚 | 
| [34:39] | She wants a do-over. | 她想重来一次 | 
| [34:40] | Gotham Cathedral is nearest to the snatch site. | 哥谭大教堂离绑架地点最近 | 
| [34:43] | That’s where they are. | 他们就在那里 | 
| [34:44] | That’s thin. | 这太不靠谱了 | 
| [34:45] | I know I am right. | 我知道我没说错 | 
| [34:49] | I’ll call you back. | 我再给你回电话 | 
| [34:51] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [34:58] | So, Lee, how do you think your relationship with Jim is going? | 小莱 你觉得你和吉姆的感情进展如何 | 
| [35:02] | This doesn’t concern Lee. Let her go. | 这事跟小莱无关 放她走 | 
| [35:03] | This is between you and me. | 这是你我之间的事 | 
| [35:07] | This… | 这 | 
| [35:08] | is about all of us. | 是我们所有人的事 | 
| [35:11] | She deserves to know exactly who you are. | 她应该看清你的真面目 | 
| [35:17] | I know who he is. | 我了解他 | 
| [35:18] | Oh, how could you | 那怎么可能呢 | 
| [35:20] | when he doesn’t even know? | 他自己都看不清楚 | 
| [35:22] | He is incapable | 他根本不会 | 
| [35:24] | of being honest with himself, | 诚实面对自己 | 
| [35:28] | let alone anyone else. | 更别说诚实对待别人 | 
| [35:29] | What about you? | 那你呢 | 
| [35:31] | This entire day has been a lie. | 这一天都是谎言 | 
| [35:33] | You were never going to give up proof on Galavan. | 你根本没打算交出关于盖勒文的证据 | 
| [35:35] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [35:38] | You want some honesty? | 你想听实话吗 | 
| [35:41] | Fine. | 好啊 | 
| [35:44] | Mayor James is alive and well | 詹姆斯市长活得好好的 | 
| [35:48] | at a stash house on China Docks. | 在中国港一间仓库里 | 
| [35:52] | Hmm, see? | 怎么样 | 
| [35:54] | Honesty. | 这不是说实话了 | 
| [35:56] | Now you. | 该你了 | 
| [35:57] | Who put him there? | 谁把他关在那儿的 | 
| [35:59] | Who put him there? | 谁把他关在那儿的 | 
| [36:00] | Boring, Jim. | 真无聊 吉姆 | 
| [36:04] | The Jim Gordon you know is an act. | 你所认识的吉姆·戈登只是假象 | 
| [36:08] | He’s like an addict | 他就像个瘾君子 | 
| [36:10] | who thinks he can dabble in darkness | 自以为能浅尝黑暗的滋味 | 
| [36:12] | as long as nobody sees the needle marks. | 只要不被人发现针孔就行 | 
| [36:15] | Everyone has an act. | 人人都会装装样子 | 
| [36:19] | Did he tell you how he got reinstated at the GCPD? | 他跟你说过 自己是怎么在哥谭市警局复职的吗 | 
| [36:23] | He killed a man for Penguin. | 他为企鹅杀了个人 | 
| [36:28] | Very good, Jim. | 真不错啊 吉姆 | 
| [36:29] | You did tell her. | 你还真告诉她了 | 
| [36:31] | We don’t have secrets between us. | 我们之间没有秘密 | 
| [36:33] | He’s done a lot of things that he’s not proud of. | 他做了很多他并不以为傲的事 | 
| [36:35] | Everyone has. | 人人都如此 | 
| [36:38] | But you love him anyway, | 但你还是爱他 | 
| [36:39] | is that right? | 是吗 | 
| [36:41] | Despite all his faults. | 尽管他有种种不是 | 
| [36:44] | Yes, I do. | 是的 | 
| [36:48] | Cute little do-gooder Dr. Lee, | 好个小圣母 小莱医生 | 
| [36:52] | in love with a cruel, cold, | 爱着一个残忍冷酷 | 
| [36:54] | death-obsessed sadist. | 痴迷于死亡的虐待狂 | 
| [36:55] | That’s not Jim. | 吉姆不是那样的 | 
| [37:01] | Do you think you know him better than I do? | 你觉得你比我还了解他吗 | 
| [37:05] | I love him, too, you know. | 我也爱他的 | 
| [37:07] | I know him | 我了解他 | 
| [37:09] | better than you do. | 比你更了解 | 
| [37:11] | Okay, Barbara, I hear you. | 好吧 芭芭拉 我明白 | 
| [37:13] | You love him. We both love him. | 你爱他 我们都爱他 | 
| [37:15] | – That’s okay. – But I love him more. | -没事的 -但我更爱他 | 
| [37:18] | Okay, listen, Barbara. | 听着 芭芭拉 | 
| [37:19] | I know that now. Please… | 我现在明白了 求你 | 
| [37:22] | I’m gonna prove that I love him more. | 我要证明我更爱他 | 
| [37:25] | I am going to carve your pretty face | 我要把你的漂亮脸蛋 | 
| [37:28] | off your skull. | 从头骨上割下来 | 
| [37:30] | And then you will both understand | 然后你们就都会明白 | 
| [37:33] | what true love is. | 什么是真爱 | 
| [37:35] | Okay, just one more thing. | 还有件事 | 
| [37:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:37] | Your dress. | 你的婚纱 | 
| [37:39] | I-I love your dress. | 我好喜欢 | 
| [37:40] | I just want to know where you got it. | 我只想知道你是在哪买的 | 
| [37:47] | Drop the knife. | 刀放下 | 
| [37:48] | There he is. | 瞧他出现了 | 
| [37:51] | My little monster. | 我的小恶魔 | 
| [37:53] | Don’t make me kill you. | 别逼我杀你 | 
| [37:54] | Make you? | 逼你 | 
| [37:56] | Jim, | 吉姆 | 
| [37:58] | you long | 你一直想 | 
| [37:59] | to kill me. | 杀我 | 
| [38:02] | Do it, Jim. | 动手吧 吉姆 | 
| [38:06] | Do me. | 干掉我 | 
| [38:08] | Don’t take another step. | 别再往前走了 | 
| [38:17] | Kill him! | 杀了他 | 
| [38:30] | Go get her! | 去抓她 | 
| [38:40] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [38:56] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [39:00] | Not yet. | 还没呢 | 
| [39:10] | Hold on. | 撑住 | 
| [39:12] | Hold on. | 撑住 | 
| [39:14] | I’m sorry, baby. | 对不起 亲爱的 | 
| [39:16] | I’ve been kind of a bad date, huh? | 我真不是个好女伴 | 
| [39:22] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 亲爱的 | 
| [39:28] | No! | 不要 | 
| [39:41] | Some hedges and bushes broke her fall, | 树篱和灌木接住了她 | 
| [39:43] | but she’s got half a dozen broken bones and a concussion. | 她骨头摔断一堆 还摔出了脑震荡 | 
| [39:46] | She’s critical. | 情况很危险 | 
| [39:51] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [39:58] | Not now, but when this is over, | 现在不是时候 但这事结束后 | 
| [39:59] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 | 
| [40:01] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:05] | Tell me you got something from her. | 你从她口里挖到东西了吧 | 
| [40:07] | She didn’t give up Galavan, | 她没供出盖勒文 | 
| [40:08] | but she did say Mayor James is alive. | 但她说詹姆斯市长还活着 | 
| [40:11] | Stashed in a safe house on China Docks. | 被关在中国港的一间安全屋里 | 
| [40:13] | All mobile units, China Docks, right now! | 所有移动小队 立刻赶往中国港 | 
| [40:16] | Ten-four, Captain. | 是 警监 | 
| [40:33] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [40:53] | Help. | 救命 | 
| [40:54] | What is wrong with these people? | 这些人怎么回事啊 | 
| [40:57] | Help me. | 救命 | 
| [41:00] | Mayor James? | 詹姆斯市长 | 
| [41:01] | Help me, please. | 救救我 | 
| [41:04] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [41:06] | Who did this to you? | 是谁干的 | 
| [41:08] | Who do you think?! | 你以为呢 | 
| [41:11] | All the papers seem to be in order. | 文件似乎都没问题了 | 
| [41:16] | You’re making the right decision. | 你做的是正确的决定 | 
| [41:18] | Sign, and the file is yours. | 签字 这份文件就归你了 | 
| [41:40] | I… I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 | 
| [41:45] | I can’t sell you my company. | 我不能卖掉我的公司 | 
| [41:48] | Not for any price. | 价码多高都不行 | 
| [41:50] | Alfred, get Bruce away from him now. | 阿尔弗雷德 快把布鲁斯从他身边带走 | 
| [41:54] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 | 
| [41:54] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [41:59] | Surprised to see me? | 没想到能见到我吗 | 
| [42:02] | May I ask what the charge is? | 我能问问罪名是什么吗 | 
| [42:04] | The kidnapping and torture of Aubrey James. | 绑架折磨奥布雷·詹姆斯 | 
| [42:07] | Cuff him. | 铐上他 | 
| [42:13] | Get him out of here. | 把他带走 | 
| [42:17] | Where? | 哪去了 | 
| [42:21] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [42:24] | Tell me who killed them! | 告诉我是谁杀了他们 | 
| [42:27] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [42:29] | I’ll do anything. | 我愿付出一切 | 
| [42:44] | Finally. | 总算找到了 | 
| [43:25] | Oh, my. | 天呐 | 
| [43:27] | Mr. Penguin? | 企鹅先生 | 
| [43:30] | Help me, please. | 救救我 |