时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Our brothers are crossing the ocean even now. | 我们的兄弟此刻就在渡海 |
[00:06] | Gotham will be redeemed in blood. | 哥谭将在鲜血中得到救赎 |
[00:09] | By killing nine random people? | 通过随机杀掉九个人吗 |
[00:11] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[00:13] | And not all the victims are random. | 受害者并不都是随机的 |
[00:15] | The Son of Gotham. | 哥谭之子 |
[00:17] | I’m gonna make sure that you are telling the truth. | 我要让你说实话 |
[00:20] | Touch me, and my uncle will have you gutted. | 你敢动我 我叔叔就会宰了你 |
[00:23] | Are we good? | 行了吧 |
[00:25] | Yes. | 行了 |
[00:26] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[00:27] | I never bought your stupid act. | 我就从没信过你那套戏码 |
[00:28] | You pretended to be my friend. | 你装作是我的朋友 |
[00:30] | Good-bye, Silver. | 再见了 茜尔薇 |
[00:36] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[00:41] | Where’s Galavan?! | 盖勒文在哪 |
[00:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[00:46] | Why, your life, of course. | 当然是你的命了 |
[01:32] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:33] | I fixed the hard drive. | 我把硬盘修好了 |
[01:36] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[01:37] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[02:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:04] | Glass of water? | 喝水吗 |
[02:05] | I won’t sign those papers, no matter what you do. | 无论怎样 我都不会在文件上签字的 |
[02:08] | I’m resigned to that. | 我已经放弃了 |
[02:09] | You’re a very brave boy. | 你是个非常勇敢的男孩 |
[02:11] | I’ll just have to acquire your company by other means. | 我只能通过其他方式得到你的公司了 |
[02:15] | My true name is Dumas. | 我的真名是杜马 |
[02:19] | And a long time ago, | 很久以前 |
[02:21] | my family were dishonored and degraded | 我的家族曾被你的家族羞辱 |
[02:24] | by yours. | 贬低 |
[02:27] | I’m sorry about that, but… | 我很遗憾 但是… |
[02:29] | For centuries our noble clan | 几世纪以来我们高贵的家族 |
[02:31] | lived in vile, squalid obscurity. | 过得艰辛卑贱 默默无闻 |
[02:35] | But we lived in hope. | 但我们心怀希望 |
[02:37] | Because our patron saint | 因为我们的守护圣徒 |
[02:39] | spoke of a glorious day to come. | 一直说着未来的荣耀之日 |
[02:41] | But that day would only come | 但想迎来这一日 |
[02:43] | when nine men of Gotham | 必须先让哥谭九人 |
[02:45] | and the last son of our mortal enemy | 以及我们死敌最后的子嗣 |
[02:49] | are slain by righteous hands. | 被正义之手斩除 |
[02:53] | That’s you, Bruce. | 就是指你 布鲁斯 |
[02:56] | You’re the last son. | 你就是最后的子嗣 |
[03:13] | Stop that. | 停下 |
[03:14] | Be glad, boy. | 高兴点 孩子 |
[03:18] | You’re the anointed redeemer of your family. | 你是你家族受膏[成圣]的赎罪者 |
[03:21] | For seven generations, | 这七代人以来 |
[03:23] | the Wayne family has wallowed in vice and corruption. | 韦恩家族一直身陷于罪恶和腐败之中 |
[03:27] | So tonight, at the forewarned hour of midnight, | 今晚 在午夜天选之时 |
[03:33] | the Dumas will be avenged, | 杜马家族将大仇得报 |
[03:36] | and the sins of the Wayne family | 而韦恩家族的罪恶 |
[03:39] | shall wash away in your blood. | 将以你的血洗刷干净 |
[04:21] | Oh, bloody hell! | 该死的 |
[04:30] | *The path is dark* | *前路黑暗* |
[04:33] | *So dark I cannot see* | *遮蔽双眼* |
[04:36] | *But I will not fear* | *但我不害怕* |
[04:41] | *For my mother looks over me* | *因为我妈妈照顾我* |
[04:52] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[04:54] | At last. | 可算醒了 |
[04:56] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎样呀 |
[04:58] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[05:00] | Nygma? | 尼格玛 |
[05:04] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[05:05] | He’s a friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[05:07] | A friend? | 朋友 |
[05:08] | You’re welcome, by the way. | 对了 不用谢 |
[05:10] | No thanks needed, saving your life and all. | 救你一命什么的 用不着谢我 |
[05:12] | Yeah, thanks, I guess. | 对了 我是该谢谢你 |
[05:15] | No, really. | 不用 真的 |
[05:18] | What are friends for? | 我们是朋友嘛 |
[05:22] | You got beat pretty bad. | 你被打得不轻啊 |
[05:24] | That Galavan is a pistol, isn’t he? | 盖勒文脾气真火爆 是吧 |
[05:29] | Yeah, he is. | 没错 |
[05:32] | You’re free to go, of course, Jim. | 你当然可以离开 吉姆 |
[05:35] | Desperate fugitive from the law, though you be. | 尽管你现在是个亡命逃犯 |
[05:38] | But I beg of you, | 但我还是恳请你 |
[05:40] | sit and consider. | 坐下来想一想吧 |
[05:43] | You and I share a bond in Theo Galavan. | 我们因西奥·盖勒文而联系在一起 |
[05:47] | A passion, if you will. | 可以说 是有同样的深仇大恨 |
[05:52] | If there was ever a time for us to work together, | 如果说我们什么时候应该合作 |
[05:55] | now is that time. | 那就是现在了 |
[06:08] | Yes, brother, it’s all yours. | 没错 哥哥 这都是你的 |
[06:11] | For God’s sakes, smile. | 拜托你笑一笑啊 |
[06:13] | Did you find the manservant? | 你找到那个管家了吗 |
[06:15] | Nope. | 没有 |
[06:17] | You lost him? | 你把他丢了 |
[06:20] | What can one old butler do? | 一个老管家能做什么 |
[06:22] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[06:23] | The point is your lackadaisical attitude. | 重要的是你懒散的态度 |
[06:26] | We’re building an empire here. | 我们要筑造一个帝国 |
[06:28] | Getting nervous, are we? | 紧张了 是吗 |
[06:31] | Your childishness is no longer funny. | 你的幼稚没那么好笑了 |
[06:34] | You need to grow up. | 你得成熟起来了 |
[06:35] | Oh, please. Pull the stick out, big shot. | 得了 别那么严肃了 |
[06:39] | Like I don’t know you from way back. | 我可是知道你从前的样子 |
[06:42] | Don’t. | 住口 |
[06:43] | Without all of this wealth and power, what are you? | 没有这些金钱和权力 你算什么 |
[06:47] | A sad little… | 不过是个可悲的小… |
[06:48] | I said don’t. | 我说 住口 |
[06:53] | Uncle Theo? | 西奥叔叔 |
[06:57] | Yes, my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[07:00] | What is it? | 有什么事 |
[07:02] | I’m fighting off a cold. | 我感冒了 |
[07:05] | I was thinking I’d go to bed early tonight, | 我今晚想早一点睡觉 |
[07:07] | if it’s okay to miss out on… | 如果我可以不去… |
[07:10] | the ceremony? | 参加仪式的话 |
[07:13] | A cold? | 感冒 |
[07:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:18] | I’m beginning to wonder, Silver, | 茜尔薇 我不禁怀疑 |
[07:20] | if you’re cut out for the task ahead of us. | 你是不是能胜任今后的工作 |
[07:25] | I am. | 我可以的 |
[07:27] | Bruce Wayne bested you, | 布鲁斯·韦恩击败了你 |
[07:29] | and yet you still feel for him. | 而你仍同情他 |
[07:31] | He should be nothing to you. | 他对你来说应该无足轻重 |
[07:32] | He is. | 是这样的 |
[07:34] | He’s nothing to me. | 他对来说毫无意义 |
[07:35] | But you can’t watch him die, can you? | 但你也没法眼睁睁看着他死吧 |
[07:38] | You’re soft, Silver. | 你心软了 茜尔薇 |
[07:40] | You have compassion. | 你有同情心了 |
[07:41] | No. | 没有 |
[07:44] | No? | 没有吗 |
[07:47] | Let’s see, shall we? | 那就试试看吧 |
[07:52] | I’m going to give you a test. | 我要考验你一下 |
[07:59] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[08:00] | Make Bruce Wayne fall in love with you all over again. | 让布鲁斯·韦恩再次爱上你 |
[08:04] | I want to see him kiss you before he dies. | 我想看到他死前给你一吻 |
[08:07] | But he knows. | 但是他已经知道了 |
[08:09] | He knows what I am now. | 他现在知道我是什么人了 |
[08:11] | He hates me. | 他恨我 |
[08:12] | Well, that’s what makes it a test. | 所以才叫考验啊 |
[08:15] | If you’re guileful enough to win back his heart | 如果你足够诡计多端 能赢回他的心 |
[08:18] | and cruel enough to smile at his killing, | 足够残忍 能笑着看他被杀 |
[08:22] | then I’ll know you’re worthy of the family name. | 那我就知道家族的名号你当之无愧 |
[08:25] | Brother, seriously? | 哥哥 你不是吧 |
[08:27] | Cut the poor kid some slack. | 饶了这可怜的孩子吧 |
[08:29] | More from you? | 你还好意思说 |
[08:30] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[08:31] | Isn’t there some other way? | 没有别的办法考验我吗 |
[08:33] | Oh, my dear, | 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | I like you very much, | 我非常喜欢你 |
[08:37] | but family interests come first, | 但是家族利益优先 |
[08:39] | and there are other girls of the Dumas blood I could turn to, | 杜马家族还有别的血脉能为我所用 |
[08:43] | should you fail to prove your mettle. | 除非你能证明自己的能力 |
[08:46] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[08:49] | Do you? | 你真明白吗 |
[08:51] | My charming brother here will throw you out on the street, | 我亲爱的哥哥会把你扔到街上 |
[08:55] | if he’s kind enough not to kill you. | 如果他没对你痛下杀手的话 |
[08:57] | Well, let’s not dwell on the negative, hmm? | 别往消极的方面想嘛 |
[09:01] | You can do it. | 你能行的 |
[09:02] | I know you can. | 我知道你行的 |
[09:02] | Be resourceful, be ruthless. | 要权变多谋 冷酷无情 |
[09:08] | Why don’t you get yourself something pretty to put on. | 你先去换件漂亮的衣服吧 |
[09:56] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[10:00] | I wanted to say… | 我想说 |
[10:03] | I’m really, | 我真的 |
[10:06] | really sorry for what’s happened. | 对发生的一切感到抱歉 |
[10:13] | And I’m sorry that I had to lie to you. | 对骗你的事 我也很抱歉 |
[10:16] | I had to do what my uncle said. | 我必须照我叔叔说的做 |
[10:21] | But I think you’re a good person, | 但我觉得你是一个好人 |
[10:27] | and if I could help you, I would. | 如果我能帮你的话 我会帮的 |
[10:30] | But I can’t, and I’m sorry. | 但是我不能 真抱歉 |
[10:35] | And I thought maybe you would like some company. | 我觉得你或许想要人陪陪 |
[10:41] | But if you don’t, that’s fine, | 如果你不需要 也没关系 |
[10:44] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[10:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:48] | Please go. | 请你离开吧 |
[10:54] | You really hate me? | 你真的恨我吗 |
[10:57] | I have no feelings for you whatsoever. | 我对你没有任何感觉 |
[11:00] | Well, I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[11:03] | And I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[11:06] | That’s all. | 就是这样 |
[11:12] | You can stay if you like. | 你想留下也可以 |
[11:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:40] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 停车 停车 |
[11:44] | Stop, sir! Stop, sir! Stop, stop, stop! | 停车 先生 停车 停车 |
[11:46] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[11:47] | Oh, what, are you crazy or something? | 干什么 你是疯了吗 |
[11:48] | Stop! | 停车 |
[11:49] | Hey, come on! | 别这样 |
[11:51] | Come on, I got to get to work! | 别这样 我还要去上班呢 |
[11:53] | I am most terribly sorry, sir. | 我真的非常抱歉 先生 |
[11:54] | I’m in the most frightful hurry. | 我真的有非常紧急的事 |
[11:56] | Freeze! | 别动 |
[11:58] | Oh, Officers… | 警官 |
[12:03] | Captain, what the hell? | 警监 怎么回事 |
[12:04] | You put out a warrant on Jim? | 你对吉姆下了通缉令吗 |
[12:06] | “Armed and dangerous”? | 持有武器 非常危险 |
[12:09] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[12:10] | He’s not a criminal. | 他不是个罪犯 |
[12:11] | He was obviously abducted | 他显然是被劫持了 |
[12:13] | or-or-or something. | 或是类似之类的 |
[12:15] | Look, I hope you’re right, | 我希望你是对的 |
[12:16] | but the facts on the ground don’t look that way. | 但从现在的证据看却不是那样 |
[12:18] | He assaulted the mayor | 他袭击了市长 |
[12:19] | and escaped GCPD custody with Penguin. | 并和企鹅一起逃脱了哥谭市警局的拘捕 |
[12:22] | Two good cops died and now he’s a fugitive. | 两个好警察死了 而他还在逃 |
[12:24] | What would you call that, if not criminal? | 不是犯罪 你把这叫做什么 |
[12:26] | Well… Galavan was obviously… | 显然是盖勒文… |
[12:27] | Galavan is innocent until proven otherwise. | 除非有证据 盖勒文就是无辜的 |
[12:30] | If Jim isn’t dirty, | 如果吉姆不是黑警 |
[12:31] | I need to hear that from him. | 那他得自己来告诉我 |
[12:33] | Where is he? Do you know where he is? | 他在哪 你知道吗 |
[12:35] | No. | 不知道 |
[12:36] | Do you know how long he’s been working with Penguin? | 你知道他和企鹅合作多久了吗 |
[12:38] | He’s not working with Penguin. | 他没有在和企鹅合作 |
[12:40] | And he’s not dirty, | 他也不是黑警 |
[12:41] | and I resent being questioned like this. | 我不喜欢这样被审问 |
[12:43] | Oh, stop it. You’re his girlfriend. | 得了吧 你是他女朋友 |
[12:45] | You know I have to ask you these questions. | 你知道我必问你这些问题 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna ask you again if you know where he is, | 我再问你一遍 你知不知道他在哪 |
[12:49] | because if you do, and you don’t tell me, | 因为如果你知道还不告诉我 |
[12:51] | that makes you an accomplice after the fact. | 那你就是事后从犯 |
[12:54] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[12:55] | I don’t like this any more than you do. | 我也不想这么做 |
[12:58] | Jim is like a son to me. | 我把吉姆当亲儿子看待 |
[13:00] | A father would have shown more faith. | 父亲对儿子该更信任些的 |
[13:03] | Are you sure you know Jim as well as you think you do? | 你确定你真有自己想的那么了解吉姆吗 |
[13:12] | Is your lover-man alive? | 你的爱人还活着吗 |
[13:14] | Go to Grundy. 805. | 去格伦迪街 805号 |
[13:24] | Will you please talk to me? | 你跟我说两句话吧 |
[13:26] | Silence makes me sad. | 沉默让我好难过 |
[13:30] | Talk about what? | 说什么 |
[13:34] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[13:37] | Anything. | 什么都行 |
[13:40] | Top ten lists… | 前十榜什么的 |
[13:43] | best vacations. | 最棒的度假 |
[13:45] | What’s your favorite animal? | 你最喜欢的动物是什么 |
[13:48] | Owls. | 猫头鹰 |
[13:48] | Owls. | 猫头鹰 |
[13:52] | Owls, okay. | 猫头鹰 好吧 |
[13:54] | Owls are cool. | 猫头鹰挺好的 |
[13:58] | Did you ever swim with a dolphin? | 你和海豚一起游过泳吗 |
[14:02] | No. | 没有 |
[14:03] | I did, once. | 我游过一次 |
[14:04] | Oh, my gosh. | 超棒的 |
[14:07] | It was magical. | 简直有魔力 |
[14:08] | It was… like we were friends, like… | 就像 我们是朋友 就像 |
[14:12] | They have this power. | 它们有种魔力 |
[14:14] | They can, like, read your mind. | 能够读懂你的心 |
[14:18] | No, they can’t. | 它们不能 |
[14:19] | No, they can. | 他们可以的 |
[14:22] | They can see your brain waves. | 他们可以看到你的脑电波 |
[14:27] | They have a form of sonar, | 他们有类似声纳的系统 |
[14:28] | so they can see inside you and detect tumors, that sort of thing. | 所以可以看透你 可以检测肿瘤之类的 |
[14:34] | But they can’t read minds. | 但他们不会读心 |
[14:38] | Well, the one I met could read my mind. | 我见过的那只就可以 |
[15:08] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[15:09] | What the hell are you doing? | 你究竟在搞什么 |
[15:10] | I need to get you out of town. | 我得安排你出城 |
[15:12] | Penguin has a reliable man who can take you upstate. | 企鹅认识个可靠的人 可以带你去州北 |
[15:15] | Things are gonna be unsettled here for a while. | 这里会混乱一阵 |
[15:18] | Unsettled? | 混乱 |
[15:19] | We’re gonna take down Galavan. | 我们要扳倒盖勒文 |
[15:21] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[15:23] | Ms. Thompkins, I can assure you… | 汤普金斯小姐 我向你保证… |
[15:25] | He has to be stopped, Lee. | 必须有人阻止他 小莱 |
[15:26] | By you? | 你吗 |
[15:28] | And… these people? | 还有…这些人 |
[15:29] | He has to be stopped. | 必须有人阻止他 |
[15:30] | You keep trying to kill yourself. | 你总是想自寻死路 |
[15:33] | Have I got you all wrong? Are you just crazy? | 是我看错你了吗 你就是个疯子吗 |
[15:35] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[15:36] | You’re on the run from the law. | 你是个逃犯 |
[15:38] | You want to attack the mayor with the help of a depraved sociopath. | 你要让个道德败坏的反社会分子帮你袭击市长 |
[15:41] | That’s not crazy? | 这还不叫疯狂吗 |
[15:43] | I can hear you. | 我听得见哦 |
[15:44] | Don’t speak. | 别说话 |
[15:45] | Jim, don’t do this. | 吉姆 别这么做 |
[15:47] | Let’s get out of town together. | 咱们一起出城 |
[15:49] | I don’t care what you’ve done already | 我不在乎你做过什么 |
[15:50] | or what you have to leave undone. Let’s just go. | 也不在乎你还有什么没做 我们走吧 |
[15:52] | I can’t. | 我不能走 |
[15:53] | Jim, please. | 吉姆 拜托 |
[15:54] | I can’t. I can’t let Galavan win this way. | 不行 我不能让盖勒文这么赢了 |
[15:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[16:08] | There were silver-white roses | 当时满屋子都是 |
[16:11] | and red lilies all over the house. | 银白的玫瑰和红艳的百合 |
[16:14] | All of my friends were there. | 我的朋友都在 |
[16:17] | There was music and dancing. | 放着音乐 大家跳着舞 |
[16:21] | And my mom made me a cake | 我妈妈为我做了个蛋糕 |
[16:22] | with my name spelled out in chocolate. | 上面还用巧克力写了我的名字 |
[16:25] | That was the year before she died. | 第二年 她就死了 |
[16:30] | She looked so beautiful. | 她当时好美 |
[16:33] | And happy. | 好高兴 |
[16:34] | So, yeah… | 所以… |
[16:37] | …that’s my favorite memory. | …这是我最美好的回忆 |
[16:41] | My ninth birthday. | 九岁生日 |
[16:48] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:56] | Come on. | 说说嘛 |
[16:57] | You must have one. | 你肯定有 |
[17:00] | So your parents really are dead, are they? | 你父母真的死了 对吧 |
[17:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:11] | I wasn’t lying about that. | 这点我没说谎 |
[17:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[17:21] | That’s show business. | 演戏就是如此 |
[17:35] | We went camping once, in a forest. | 有次我们去森林露营 |
[17:40] | My father and I climbed an oak tree and ate oranges. | 我和我父亲爬到橡树上 吃橘子 |
[17:48] | We could hear my mom singing to herself as she built the fire. | 我们能听到我妈一边哼着小曲 一边生火 |
[17:55] | That was a good day. | 那天很美好 |
[18:02] | Damn it… | 该死 |
[18:05] | Damn it. I can’t do this. | 该死 我不能这么做 |
[18:09] | I can’t let you die. | 我不能让你死 |
[18:12] | That’s good of you to say so, but is it up to you? | 多谢你有这个心 但这事你能决定吗 |
[18:14] | If we can get out of the cell and past the guard, | 如果我们逃出牢房 越过守卫 |
[18:16] | I know a back stairwell that isn’t watched. | 我知道有个后楼梯无人看守 |
[18:19] | That’s a big if. | 机会挺渺茫的 |
[18:21] | What are you going to do? | 你要怎么做 |
[18:23] | I am a Dumas. | 我毕竟是个杜马家的人 |
[18:25] | I have some pull around here. | 我在这儿还是有点影响力的 |
[18:30] | Open up. | 开门 |
[18:36] | Come in. | 进来 |
[18:38] | Give me your gun. | 把你的枪给我 |
[18:58] | Come on! | 快跑 |
[19:15] | Oh, you silly girl. | 你个傻姑娘 |
[19:18] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的啊 |
[19:35] | Bruce and Alfred have been gone for at least 12 hours. | 布鲁斯和阿尔弗雷德已经失踪至少12小时了 |
[19:37] | I’m afraid they’ve been abducted. | 他们恐怕是被劫持了 |
[19:39] | We’re very busy now, Mr. Fox. | 我们忙着呢 福克斯先生 |
[19:41] | 12 hours isn’t very long. | 12小时并不算久 |
[19:43] | I am sure that something has happened. | 我确定是出事了 |
[19:45] | We usually don’t post missing persons | 一般来说失踪24小时以上 |
[19:47] | until they’ve been missing for 24 hours, | 才会给失踪立案 |
[19:48] | but out of respect for Wayne Enterprises… | 但出于对韦恩集团的尊敬 |
[19:54] | Bruce Wayne, Alfred Pennyworth. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[19:57] | Run them through the system. | 在系统里查一下他们 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:59] | Was there any evidence of an abduction? | 有任何绑架的证据吗 |
[20:01] | There was a lamp stand knocked over | 灯台被踢翻了 |
[20:03] | and there was a window opened. | 一扇窗户敞着 |
[20:06] | Who do you think abducted them? | 你觉得是谁绑架了他们 |
[20:08] | Well, Theo Galavan is the obvious suspect. | 西奥·盖勒文是最明显的嫌疑人 |
[20:10] | Do you have any proof of that? | 你有任何证据吗 |
[20:12] | Uh… threats made, physical evidence? | 恐吓 物证 |
[20:14] | No. | 没有 |
[20:15] | But it’s obvious. | 但这多明显啊 |
[20:16] | He’s trying to take over the company. | 他想夺走公司 |
[20:18] | Captain, we know the man’s dirty. | 警监 我们知道他有问题 |
[20:20] | Of course we know he’s dirty. | 我们当然知道 |
[20:21] | We know the names of every dirty crook in Gotham. So what? | 哥谭的坏蛋我们都知道 又能如何 |
[20:24] | Proof, Bullock! Proof! | 证据啊 布洛克 |
[20:26] | To get a warrant against Galavan, | 要拿到针对盖勒文的逮捕令 |
[20:28] | we need proof of a crime | 我们得能证明犯罪 |
[20:29] | and proof that he’s involved. | 并能证明与他有关 |
[20:33] | Speak. | 说 |
[20:47] | Where’s Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷在哪 |
[20:49] | We were hoping you knew. | 我们还希望你知道呢 |
[20:51] | I was in the process of commandeering a vehicle | 我当时正在征用一辆车 |
[20:53] | when two of your… idiotic cozzers shot me | 你们两个白痴警察就 |
[20:56] | straight in the bloody face with a stun gun. | 用电击枪打中了我的脸 |
[20:58] | Here I am. | 然后我就在这儿醒来了 |
[20:59] | And there’s your warrant, Captain. | 这不就有逮捕令了吗 警监 |
[21:00] | Where? | 怎么说 |
[21:01] | He was assaulted on Galavan’s property | 他在盖勒文的地盘上 |
[21:03] | by known associates of Galavan. | 被盖勒文的已知同伙袭击了 |
[21:04] | While trespassing in Galavan’s Tower. | 但他擅闯了盖勒文的塔楼 |
[21:07] | He was lawfully pursued off the property by the rightful occupants. | 他是被居住者合法逐出了私人领地 |
[21:11] | You got nothing there. | 这不算证据 |
[21:12] | Galavan’s got Bruce Wayne, boss, | 是盖勒文抓了布鲁斯·韦恩 老大 |
[21:14] | sure as eggs. | 这错不了 |
[21:15] | Give me real proof. | 拿出确凿证据来 |
[21:17] | We already jumped the gun once with Galavan | 我们已经对盖勒文操之过急一次了 |
[21:19] | and we got screwed. | 结果被坑惨了 |
[21:20] | Without solid proof, no judge is gonna sign a warrant. | 没有确凿证据 不会有法官签发逮捕令的 |
[21:23] | .. eggs or no eggs. | 不管你怎么说 |
[21:25] | So what do you propose we do? | 那你说我们怎么办 |
[21:26] | You hang tight. | 你等着 |
[21:28] | We’ll dig up some… | 我们去找点 |
[21:29] | health and safety issue. | 健康安全方面的问题 |
[21:31] | Get a backdoor warrant for Galavan Tower. | 想别的办法拿到针对盖勒文塔楼的搜查令 |
[21:33] | Right, how long’s that gonna take, then? | 嗯 那得要多久 |
[21:34] | Probably till tomorrow morning. | 大概得等到明早 |
[21:35] | – But… – That’s the best we can do. | -但 -不可能更快了 |
[21:40] | You’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[21:41] | We’ll drop your charges. | 我们会给你撤诉的 |
[21:43] | Right, well, you know, thank you | 嗯 多谢 |
[21:45] | very much indeed. | 多谢了 |
[21:47] | Look, Bullock, I’m gonna need some clean bandages, | 布洛克 我需要点干净绷带 |
[21:50] | I’m gonna need a car… and a couple of guns. | 还需要辆车 几把枪 |
[21:54] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:55] | What are you going to do? | 你要干什么 |
[21:56] | I’ve got no choice. No time. | 我没别的办法 也没时间了 |
[22:00] | I’ve got to go visit him. | 我得去找他 |
[22:01] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[22:02] | Are two men enough? | 俩人够吗 |
[22:03] | It wouldn’t seem so, but violence is not my métier. | 虽然看上去不像 但我这人不擅用暴力 |
[22:05] | No. Two men are not enough. | 不 两个人是不够 |
[22:07] | I would gladly join you, but I imagine an amateur is no asset. | 我很乐意加入你们 但我猜外行人也没什么用 |
[22:10] | A hindrance, perhaps. | 大概反会坏事 |
[22:12] | That’s very true. We need Jim Gordon. | 是的 我们需要吉姆·戈登 |
[22:14] | He’s perfect for this kind of thing. | 他最适合干这种事了 |
[22:16] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 |
[22:17] | Yeah, where is Jim Gordon? | 是啊 吉姆·戈登在哪 |
[22:18] | It’s a long story, but nobody knows. | 说来话长 没人知道 |
[22:22] | Something funny, Ed? | 好笑吗 爱德 |
[22:23] | Do you know where Gordon is? | 你知道戈登在哪吗 |
[22:26] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[22:27] | Start speaking, Windows. | 说话 四眼 |
[22:31] | A diamond plate, a glowing grate, a place you never leave. Where am I? | 花钢板 亮格栅 寸步不离 我在哪 |
[22:35] | What? | 什么 |
[22:36] | Home. | 家 |
[22:37] | Whose home? Your home? | 谁的家 你家吗 |
[22:39] | Gordon’s at your home? | 戈登在你家 |
[22:42] | N… No. Yes. | 不…是的 |
[22:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:51] | Good luck, old friend. | 祝你好运 老朋友 |
[22:53] | See you around. | 回头见 |
[22:54] | I hope not. | 希望不见 |
[22:56] | Good-bye, Penguin. | 再见了 企鹅 |
[22:58] | Good-bye, Ms. Thompkins. | 再见 汤普金斯小姐 |
[23:00] | Please don’t think too badly of me. | 请别把我想的太坏 |
[23:02] | We are what we are. | 我们是什么人无法改变 |
[23:06] | That’s true. | 是啊 |
[23:08] | Good-bye, Mr. Cobblepot. | 再见了 科波特先生 |
[23:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[23:38] | Wait here. | 等着我 |
[23:59] | Galavan has Bruce. | 盖勒文抓了布鲁斯 |
[24:02] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:05] | Just promise me… | 保证我 |
[24:06] | What? | 什么 |
[24:09] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[24:11] | Do what you think is best. | 做你觉得该做的 |
[24:14] | Call me when it’s over. | 都结束了来找我 |
[24:42] | I must look terrible. | 我一定很狼狈吧 |
[24:47] | No. You don’t. | 不 没有 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:58] | You’re so calm. | 你好冷静啊 |
[25:01] | It’s like you’re not scared. | 就好像你根本不怕 |
[25:03] | I guess I’m not. | 我想我是不怕 |
[25:06] | It’s weird. | 好奇怪 |
[25:08] | You… are weird. | 你…才奇怪 |
[25:12] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 |
[25:16] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[25:17] | I do. | 是的 |
[25:22] | Do you love me? | 你爱我吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 不 |
[25:32] | No? | 不 |
[25:34] | Silver, I don’t know why you’re doing it, | 茜尔薇 我不知道你为什么这么做 |
[25:35] | but I know you’re playing with me. | 但我知道你在玩弄我 |
[25:39] | I know that whole escape was a ghoulish charade. | 我知道逃跑就是一出戏 |
[25:41] | That’s a horrible lie. | 不是那样的 |
[25:43] | I’m only telling you this because, when I’m dead, | 我跟你说这话是因为 等我死了 |
[25:47] | you may feel bad, | 你可能会觉得内疚 |
[25:48] | and I don’t want you to think you tricked me. | 我不希望你觉得你骗了我 |
[25:53] | Silver, I don’t love you. | 茜尔薇 我不爱你 |
[25:57] | I pity you. | 我同情你 |
[26:07] | Why do you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[26:11] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[26:15] | Uncle Theo made me. | 西奥叔叔逼我的 |
[26:20] | He said if I can’t make you love me again, | 他说如果我不能让你再爱上我 |
[26:23] | if you don’t kiss me good-bye, | 如果你不跟我吻别 |
[26:25] | then I’m not good enough for the family. | 那我就不配做这家人 |
[26:30] | He’s going to kick me out. | 他就会赶走我 |
[26:33] | Or kill me. | 或者杀了我 |
[26:37] | Same thing, really. | 其实没区别 |
[26:44] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[26:45] | God, I’m such a loser. | 天呐 我真没用 |
[26:48] | An evil, pathetic loser. | 邪恶 可悲 没用 |
[26:50] | You’re not. | 不是的 |
[26:53] | You’re young and scared | 你是年轻 害怕 |
[26:55] | and under the control of bad people. | 被恶人控制了 |
[26:59] | You can change. | 你可以改变 |
[27:02] | There’s hope. | 还有希望 |
[27:05] | You can’t even imagine | 你无法想象 |
[27:07] | the things I’ve done. | 我都做过什么 |
[27:11] | There’s no hope. | 没有希望了 |
[27:13] | There’s no going back to normal life. | 我回不去正常生活了 |
[27:17] | My family is all I have. | 我的家族就是我的一切 |
[27:21] | Now I’ve lost them, too. | 现在我连他们也失去了 |
[27:29] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:30] | Everybody set? Let’s go. | 大家准备好了吗 我们走吧 |
[27:32] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[27:33] | We get into that building, find Galavan, | 我们冲进大楼 找到盖勒文 |
[27:35] | put a gun in his mouth until he gives up Bruce. | 拿枪逼着他说出布鲁斯在哪 |
[27:38] | Then I kill him slowly. | 然后我慢慢杀了他 |
[27:39] | No. Then we arrest him. | 不行 然后我们逮捕他 |
[27:42] | Yeah, no. | 不行 |
[27:44] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:45] | After all that he has done? | 他做了那么多恶事 |
[27:46] | He’s going to stand trial. | 他要接受审判 |
[27:48] | Gotham needs to know who he really is. | 得让哥谭知道他的真面目 |
[27:50] | Gotham needs him dead! | 哥谭需要他死 |
[27:51] | Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit. | 吵吵吵 |
[27:52] | Can we just stop the bunny and just first get in there, please, | 能不能先别吵了 赶紧冲进去再说啊 |
[27:55] | chaps? | 各位 |
[27:56] | Yes. Let’s go. | 是啊 我们走吧 |
[27:57] | Seriously, that’s it? You have no plan? | 说真的 就这样吗 你毫无计划吗 |
[27:59] | How are you even going to get into the building? | 你打算怎么进去啊 |
[28:01] | I know a way. | 我知道条路 |
[28:07] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[28:08] | Fox, that’s Cat. | 福克斯 这是小猫 |
[28:09] | Cat, Fox. | 小猫 这是福克斯 |
[28:11] | – You know a way in? – Yeah. | -你知道进去的路 -是的 |
[28:13] | I know a way in, Gordon. | 我知道进去的路 戈登 |
[28:15] | How do we know you haven’t stitched us up? | 我们怎么知道你不是在给我们下套 |
[28:17] | I mean, you’ve switched sides often enough. | 你可经常换边站 |
[28:18] | How do we know that you’re not working with Galavan now? | 我们怎么知道你现在不是给盖勒文卖命了 |
[28:21] | How do I know you’re not a Martian in a rubber suit? | 我怎么知道你不是穿橡皮衣的火星人 |
[28:23] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[28:26] | You’re in, Cat. | 你可以加入 小猫 |
[28:28] | Thanks for your help. | 多谢帮忙 |
[28:28] | Grab a vest and let’s go. | 拿件防弹衣 我们走吧 |
[28:30] | People, surely we should have a backup strategy, | 各位 我们总得准备个后备方案 |
[28:32] | given the strong possibilities of failure. | 鉴于失败的可能性如此之大 |
[28:35] | Au contraire, Mr. Fox. | 恰恰相反 福克斯先生 |
[28:37] | Failure is not an option! | 失败是不可以的 |
[28:41] | What he said. | 他说的没错 |
[28:43] | As you like. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | Stop acting like you’re not scared. | 别装作你不害怕了 |
[28:52] | I know you are. | 我知道你是怕的 |
[28:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:57] | Maybe a little but… | 或许有点吧 |
[29:02] | mostly, I feel very alive. | 但我更多是觉得很鲜活 |
[29:07] | Happy, even. | 甚至开心 |
[29:11] | I’m going to see my parents. | 我要见到我父母了 |
[29:17] | Hold that thought. | 先别急 |
[29:28] | Showtime. | 好戏开始了 |
[29:43] | One moment, please. | 稍等一下 |
[29:51] | Good-bye, Silver. | 再见 茜尔薇 |
[29:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[29:56] | And I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[30:12] | Bravo. | 好样的 |
[31:29] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:49] | Oh, for Pete’s sake. | 老天爷啊 |
[31:52] | Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[31:56] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[31:58] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:00] | Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:04] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:06] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:07] | Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:14] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:15] | – What in the hell is that? – Death to the Son of Gotham. | -怎么回事啊 -死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:17] | – Nothing good. – Death to the Son of Gotham. | -绝不是好事 -死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:19] | – I’ll be right there. – Death to the Son of Gotham. | -我就上去 -死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:22] | Death to the Son of Gotham. Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:26] | Death to the Son of Gotham. | 死神降临哥谭之子 |
[32:28] | Death to the Son of Gotham. Death… | 死神降临哥谭之子 死神… |
[32:43] | Prepare yourself, boy. | 准备好 孩子 |
[32:48] | You’re a deluded, old fool. | 你是个痴心妄想的老傻瓜 |
[32:52] | And you’ll pay for this. | 你会为此付出代价的 |
[32:55] | Ancestors, | 祖先们 |
[32:56] | be our witness. | 请为我们见证 |
[32:59] | The prophecy is fulfilled. | 预言将实现 |
[33:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[33:07] | Please? | 求你 |
[33:21] | Sacrilege. | 亵渎 |
[33:26] | Listen to me very… Hold on just a moment. | 听好…稍等一下 |
[33:28] | All right, Mr. Fox, make it quick, what do you got? | 好吧 福克斯先生 快点说 什么事 |
[33:32] | I have the current location of James Gordon. | 我知道詹姆斯·戈登现在在哪 |
[33:36] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿打给你 |
[33:51] | Drop the knife, old man. It’s over. | 放下刀 老头子 结束了 |
[33:54] | So it would seem. | 看来是的 |
[34:01] | That was a lot of stairs. | 好多的楼梯啊 |
[34:08] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:16] | Where’s Galavan? | 盖勒文呢 |
[34:20] | Only one way out of here now… | 现在只有一条出路了 |
[34:23] | – straight down. – There’s only two of them. | -往下走 -只有两个啊 |
[34:31] | Silver isn’t coming. | 茜尔薇不跟我们走了 |
[34:34] | I just wanted to take a moment, | 亲爱的 我只想花点时间 |
[34:36] | sweetheart, to express my deep… | 表达我对你 |
[34:40] | – disappointment in you. – Theo, leave her be. | -深深的失望 -西奥 放过她吧 |
[34:43] | Silence! | 闭嘴 |
[34:54] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[35:09] | What… | 什么 |
[35:11] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[35:12] | I don’t know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[35:15] | Oh, please, that is such a ridiculous cliché… | 得了 这话太老套了 |
[35:18] | Forget it, brother. You lost. | 够了 哥哥 你输了 |
[35:23] | It’s time for me to look out for number one. | 我该照顾好自己了 |
[35:25] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[35:41] | Tabitha! | 塔比莎 |
[35:51] | Theo Galavan. | 西奥·盖勒文 |
[35:54] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[35:56] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[36:00] | you scared me, man. I thought you were gonna shoot me. | 你吓死我了 我以为你要开枪呢 |
[36:04] | Cuff yourself. | 自己铐上 |
[36:08] | Well, thank goodness for… | 谢天谢地 |
[36:10] | simple men of principle. | 这世上有你这种守原则的简单人 |
[36:14] | Who believe in the system. | 相信体制 |
[36:16] | This time you’ll get the chair. | 你这次会上电椅的 |
[36:21] | You want to make a bet? | 想打赌吗 |
[36:28] | Maybe you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[36:29] | Steady now, Jim. I was just talking big, | 别冲动 吉姆 我就是在吹牛 |
[36:32] | as they say. | 就如人所说 |
[36:34] | You caught me fair and square. | 你光明正大地逮到了我 |
[36:35] | Had you that way the last time. | 上次就是如此 |
[36:37] | You turned it around. | 你还是扭转了局势 |
[36:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[36:42] | Back up. | 退后 |
[36:43] | I got him. | 有我呢 |
[36:44] | Back up, I said. | 我叫你退后 |
[36:47] | And you– on your knees. | 你 跪下 |
[36:50] | I have a warrant to search these premises. | 我有搜查这里的搜查令 |
[36:53] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[36:55] | now, you put your gun on the ground | 你把枪放地上 |
[36:56] | and put your hands on top of your head. | 手放在头后 |
[36:58] | – What? – You heard me. You’re still a fugitive. | -什么 -没错 你还是个逃犯呢 |
[37:00] | Captain, I’ve done nothing wrong. | 警监 我没做错事 |
[37:02] | I want to believe you, Jim. | 我也想相信你 吉姆 |
[37:03] | So we’re gonna do this by the book. | 所以我们得照规矩来 |
[37:06] | Put your gun on the ground | 你把枪放地上 |
[37:07] | and let’s handle this the right way. | 我们好好处理这事 |
[37:11] | You’re making a mistake. | 你在犯错误 |
[37:22] | Nobody shoot– | 别开枪 |
[37:23] | we are all friends here. | 我们都是朋友 |
[37:25] | Like hell we are. | 才不是 |
[37:26] | I apologize for that. | 这事我抱歉 |
[37:27] | But there we are. Done now. | 但是现在好了 |
[37:29] | They’re still alive. That’s something. | 他们还活着 这不挺好 |
[37:31] | Look forward now, Jim. What now? | 往前看 吉姆 现在怎么办 |
[37:34] | I will kill you to get to him if I have to. | 如果实在不行 我会杀了你再杀他 |
[37:40] | Forget that this man sicced Barbara Kean on you. | 不说这男人让芭芭拉·基恩去杀你 |
[37:44] | Forget that he nearly killed the mother of your child. | 不说他险些杀了你孩子的母亲 |
[37:48] | Forget revenge. Think of the greater good. | 不说复仇 单想想大局 |
[37:51] | Think of Gotham. | 想想哥谭 |
[37:53] | He has the courts in his pocket | 他收买了法院 |
[37:55] | and billions of dollars at his command. | 有数十亿元可以支配 |
[37:57] | Are you 100% sure that | 你真的确定 |
[37:59] | he won’t beat this and walk free again? | 他不会再次逍遥法外吗 |
[38:02] | Are you sure, Jim? | 你确定吗 吉姆 |
[38:03] | Think of Gotham. | 想想哥谭啊 |
[38:05] | Captain, Bravo Team in the vicinity of the penthouse. | 警监 B队靠近顶层公寓了 |
[38:08] | But think fast. | 快点想 |
[38:12] | I do believe, Master Bruce, | 我相信 布鲁斯少爷 |
[38:14] | this falls very firmly | 这绝对可以算是 |
[38:15] | into the category of “I told you so”. | “我早说过”的那种事 |
[38:18] | I told him so, too, Alfred. | 我也早说过了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:20] | Yes, well, thank you both for your help, | 是的 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[38:21] | but I had a perfectly feasible escape plan. | 但我本来有个非常可行的逃跑计划 |
[38:35] | You’re a man of conscience, Jim. You’ll regret this. | 你是个有良心的人 吉姆 你会后悔的 |
[38:38] | I have many regrets. | 我有很多后悔 |
[38:40] | This won’t be top of the list. | 这件事不会占榜首的 |
[38:53] | Now, uh… | 好了 |
[38:55] | here we are. | 这一刻来了 |
[38:58] | Shame. | 遗憾啊 |
[39:01] | It’s gonna be a beautiful morning. | 明天将是个美丽的早晨 |
[39:04] | Good-bye, Jim Gordon. | 再见了 吉姆·戈登 |
[39:10] | This is for my mother. | 这是为了我母亲 |
[39:29] | Kill me, please. Please. | 杀了我吧 求你 |
[39:34] | Enough! | 够了 |
[39:36] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[40:50] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[40:53] | – Is it? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[40:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:02] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[41:40] | Here you go, Ms. Peabody. | 给你 皮博迪女士 |
[41:43] | Fresh meat from the city morgue. | 市停尸房来的鲜肉 |
[41:44] | Show some respect. | 放尊重点 |
[41:46] | Professor Strange has high hopes for this one. | 斯特兰奇教授对他抱有很大希望呢 |
[41:53] | That’s unusual. | 这倒是新鲜 |