| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | The bad guys in this town are changing. | 这个城市的坏人在改变 | 
| [00:23] | Welcome, everyone. | 欢迎各位 | 
| [00:24] | The world sees criminal lunatics. | 世人视你们为精神病罪犯 | 
| [00:27] | I see brilliance. | 我看到的却是天才 | 
| [00:28] | Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham! | 哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [00:31] | No. | 不 | 
| [00:32] | Mother! | 妈妈 | 
| [00:33] | Any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 | 
| [00:34] | I’m going to kill you. | 我会杀了你的 | 
| [00:37] | They’re gonna pay for what they’ve done. | 他们要为自己的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [00:39] | Hello, Jim. | 你好啊 吉姆 | 
| [00:40] | Please step aside. | 请你让开 | 
| [00:43] | This is the name of the man who killed your parents… | 这是杀死你父母的凶手的名字 | 
| [00:46] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [00:47] | No! Tell me who killed them! | 不 告诉我是谁杀了他们 | 
| [00:49] | Hello, sleepyhead. | 起床了 瞌睡虫 | 
| [00:50] | My mother was a saint! | 我母亲是个圣人 | 
| [00:52] | A man with nothing to love is free. | 一个人没有任何所爱 就是自由的 | 
| [00:54] | Silver is bad news, Bruce. | 茜尔薇不是好人 布鲁斯 | 
| [00:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 | 
| [00:58] | Stop! Malone! It’s Malone! That’s the name. | 住手 马龙 那人叫马龙 他叫这个 | 
| [01:02] | Good-bye, Silver. | 再见了 茜尔薇 | 
| [01:03] | Bruce, you can’t do this. | 布鲁斯 你不能这么对我 | 
| [01:04] | It isn’t you. | 这不像你 | 
| [01:05] | That’s what you think. | 那是你这么想 | 
| [01:06] | But you’re wrong. | 但你错了 | 
| [01:07] | You’re right about my uncle. | 你说对我叔叔了 | 
| [01:08] | He’s everything everyone says. | 他就是大家说的那样 | 
| [01:12] | I don’t know how bad it’s gonna get. | 我不知道将来情况会有多糟 | 
| [01:13] | There is no line. | 根本没有界线 | 
| [01:14] | There’s just the law. | 只有法律 | 
| [01:16] | Jim, you see an abyss, and you run toward it. | 吉姆 你看见万丈深渊 便飞奔过去 | 
| [01:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 | 
| [01:20] | We need every method at our disposal. | 我们需要采取一切手段 | 
| [01:22] | If there was ever a time for us to work together, | 如果说我们什么时候应该合作 | 
| [01:24] | now is that time. | 那就是现在了 | 
| [01:25] | Gotham needs him dead! | 哥谭需要他死 | 
| [01:27] | Think of the greater good. | 想想大局 | 
| [01:28] | Think of Gotham. | 想想哥谭 | 
| [01:29] | Good-bye, Jim Gordon. | 再见了 吉姆·戈登 | 
| [01:35] | After searching the premises, | 经过对大楼的搜索 | 
| [01:38] | I, along with Alfred Pennyworth | 我 以及阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [01:41] | and Selina Kyle, | 还有塞琳娜·凯尔 | 
| [01:42] | was able to locate the abductee, | 终于找到了被绑架者 | 
| [01:45] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [01:46] | Where was he? | 他当时在哪里 | 
| [01:47] | Theo Galavan’s residence. | 西奥·盖勒文的住处 | 
| [01:48] | – That’s when you opened fire? – Yes. | -你们就是那时开火的吗 -是的 | 
| [01:50] | We eliminated the threat | 我们解除了由克里尔神父 | 
| [01:52] | posed by Father Creel and his men, | 和他的手下所造成的威胁 | 
| [01:54] | and were able to recover Bruce Wayne. | 救回了布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [01:58] | Sacrilege! | 亵渎 | 
| [02:02] | You then left to search for Galavan on your own? | 然后你就独自离开去找盖勒文了吗 | 
| [02:05] | That’s correct. | 正是如此 | 
| [02:06] | Did you find him? | 你找到他了吗 | 
| [02:08] | Yes. | 找到了 | 
| [02:10] | Theo Galavan. | 西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [02:12] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 | 
| [02:14] | – Did you detain Galavan? – No. | -你扣押了盖勒文吗 -没有 | 
| [02:16] | Why not? | 为什么 | 
| [02:19] | Captain Barnes and Officer Vargas arrived | 巴恩斯警监和瓦加斯警员赶到了 | 
| [02:22] | and placed me under arrest. | 并逮捕了我 | 
| [02:24] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [02:26] | Put your gun on the ground | 你把枪放地上 | 
| [02:27] | and put your hands on top of your head. | 手放在头后 | 
| [02:29] | That’s because at the time of this incident– | 那是因为这件事发生时… | 
| [02:31] | some four weeks ago– you were a fugitive from the law. | 大约四周前 你还是个亡命逃犯 | 
| [02:33] | That was a misunderstanding. | 那是一场误会 | 
| [02:39] | What happened next? | 接下来发生了什么 | 
| [02:40] | Oswald Cobblepot and two of his associates arrived, | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特带着两名手下赶到了 | 
| [02:44] | rendered Captain Barnes and Officer Vargas unconscious. | 将巴恩斯警监和瓦加斯警员打晕了 | 
| [02:51] | Cobblepot and his associates escaped with Galavan. | 科波特和他的手下带着盖勒文逃跑了 | 
| [02:55] | Are you 100% sure | 你真的确定 | 
| [02:56] | that he won’t beat this and walk free again? | 他不会再次逍遥法外吗 | 
| [03:00] | You then pursued Cobblepot and his men, correct? | 然后你就去追捕科波特和他的手下了 是吗 | 
| [03:05] | Yes, but I was unable to locate them. | 是的 但我没找到他们 | 
| [03:08] | You’re a man of conscience, Jim. | 你是个有良心的人 吉姆 | 
| [03:10] | You’ll regret this. | 你会后悔的 | 
| [03:11] | I have many regrets. | 我有很多后悔 | 
| [03:13] | This won’t be top of the list. | 这件事不会占榜首的 | 
| [03:15] | At which point, you decided to flee the city | 之后 你便决定逃出城 | 
| [03:18] | before law enforcement could question you? | 而非接受执法人员问话吗 | 
| [03:19] | Yes, for that, I have no excuse | 是的 对于这一点 我无法辩驳 | 
| [03:22] | other than to say | 只能说 | 
| [03:24] | I was concerned for the safety of my fiancée. | 我当时很担心我未婚妻的安全 | 
| [03:27] | Uh, she had informed me | 那天早些时候 | 
| [03:30] | earlier that day that she was pregnant. | 她告诉我她怀孕了 | 
| [03:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [03:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:37] | Detective Gordon, | 戈登警探 | 
| [03:41] | within hours of your encounter, | 你们遭遇后几小时内 | 
| [03:42] | Theo Galavan was found beaten and shot to death. | 西奥·盖勒文就被人殴打并枪击而死 | 
| [03:46] | Were you present at the time of his murder? | 他被杀时 你在现场吗 | 
| [03:50] | Ah, well, here we are. | 这一刻来了 | 
| [03:54] | No, I was not. | 不 我不在场 | 
| [03:56] | Do you have any information regarding the case | 你是否有任何关于案情的信息 | 
| [03:58] | that you have not shared with us? | 没有告诉我们的 | 
| [04:00] | This is for my mother. | 这是为了我母亲 | 
| [04:05] | No, I do not. | 没有 我全盘告知了 | 
| [04:06] | Detective, | 警探 | 
| [04:06] | did you have anything to do | 你是否参与了 | 
| [04:08] | with the murder of Theo Galavan? | 西奥·盖勒文的谋杀 | 
| [04:16] | Detective, answer the question. | 警探 请回答问题 | 
| [04:20] | Were you involved in Theo Galavan’s murder? | 你是否参与杀害了西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [04:24] | No, I was not. | 我没参与 | 
| [04:41] | Charges are lifted. | 指控撤销了 | 
| [04:44] | I’m cleared of all wrongdoing and reinstated. | 我证明了清白也恢复了职位 | 
| [04:47] | I knew they would see sense. | 我就知道他们会想通的 | 
| [04:51] | I didn’t. | 我没那么有把握 | 
| [04:52] | You told the truth. What choice do they have? | 你说了实话 他们还能怎么样 | 
| [04:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [05:01] | Are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的吗 | 
| [05:03] | After everything this job has put us through? | 这份工作让我们经历了那么多坎坷 | 
| [05:06] | Positive. | 确定 | 
| [05:10] | Then what’s wrong? | 那有什么问题呢 | 
| [05:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 | 
| [05:12] | Long day. | 今天很辛苦 | 
| [05:14] | Promise? | 你保证吗 | 
| [05:15] | Promise. | 我保证 | 
| [05:20] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 | 
| [05:22] | Dent. | 丹特 | 
| [05:24] | Captivating story. | 引人入胜的故事 | 
| [05:26] | Yes, it was. | 是啊 没错 | 
| [05:29] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 | 
| [05:32] | I believe your investigation has found no evidence | 我相信你的调查没有发现任何 | 
| [05:36] | of criminal wrongdoing. | 犯罪行为的证据 | 
| [05:38] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [05:39] | You’re starting to sound like a lawyer. | 你这语气变得像律师了 | 
| [05:42] | Any leads on Cobblepot? | 有没有科波特的线索 | 
| [05:44] | His men have deserted him. | 他众叛亲离 | 
| [05:46] | He’s all alone. | 现在孤身一人 | 
| [05:48] | It’s only a matter of time before we find him. | 我们迟早能找到他 | 
| [06:00] | It’s now day 27 of the manhunt for crime lord | 针对犯罪头目奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的追捕 | 
| [06:03] | Oswald Cobblepot. | 已进入第27天 | 
| [06:05] | GCPD officers continue to comb the city | 哥谭市警方仍在彻查城市 | 
| [06:07] | in search of the man they say | 搜寻这个他们声称 | 
| [06:09] | killed controversial Mayor Theo Galavan in cold blood. | 冷血杀害了饱受争议的西奥·盖勒文市长的人 | 
| [06:12] | With public enemy number one on the lam, the question remains, | 头号公敌仍在潜逃 我们不禁要问 | 
| [06:15] | just who is running Gotham’s underworld? | 谁在掌控哥谭的黑帮 | 
| [06:26] | Take him away. | 把他带走 | 
| [06:41] | Hello, Butch. | 你好啊 布奇 | 
| [06:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗 | 
| [06:50] | Your security stinks. | 你的安保措施太烂了 | 
| [06:53] | People are usually trying to get out of this place, not in. | 通常人们都想逃离这里 而不是要进来 | 
| [06:57] | Why so glum? | 怎么拉着脸呢 | 
| [07:00] | You’re the King of Gotham now. | 你现在是哥谭之王了 | 
| [07:01] | I’m not glum. | 我没拉着脸 | 
| [07:03] | I’m just… thinkin’. | 只是在思考 | 
| [07:06] | I got a lot of responsibilities. | 我责任重大 | 
| [07:07] | Not as much fun as you thought it’d be, huh? | 不像你想的那么好玩吧 | 
| [07:13] | What do you want, anyway? | 话说 你想怎么样 | 
| [07:14] | You got a lot of nerve showing up after what you did to me. | 你那么虐待我 居然还敢跑来 | 
| [07:18] | Is that your mean face? | 你凶起来就这样吗 | 
| [07:21] | What are you gonna do, kill me? | 你能怎样 杀了我吗 | 
| [07:24] | Maybe I will. | 也许吧 | 
| [07:27] | What I did for you, Butch, is make you a free man. | 我做的事帮你解脱了 布奇 | 
| [07:31] | If it wasn’t for me, you wouldn’t be king. | 如果不是我 你不可能成为老大 | 
| [07:34] | I bet that was your plan all along, huh? | 你肯定一直是那么打算的吧 | 
| [07:36] | You’re just that fond of me. | 你就是那么喜欢我 | 
| [07:40] | Strangely enough, I am kind of fond of you. | 说来也怪 我是挺喜欢你 | 
| [07:43] | I mean, normally, I go for handsome, intelligent men, | 一般来说 我都喜欢有颜值 有脑子的人 | 
| [07:46] | not brutes, but… | 而不是蛮人 但是 | 
| [07:47] | you have an amazing… | 你有一种惊人的 | 
| [07:50] | animal vitality about you. | 野性 | 
| [07:53] | I’m smarter than I look. | 我比看上去要聪明多了 | 
| [07:54] | Oh, you must be. | 当然了 | 
| [07:55] | Oh, funny lady. | 真风趣 | 
| [07:57] | What do you really want? | 你到底想怎么样 | 
| [08:03] | I want to be your partner in crime. | 我想成为你的犯罪同伙 | 
| [08:08] | Lonely, huh? | 寂寞了吧 | 
| [08:11] | You and I would make a good team. | 我们会成为好伙伴的 | 
| [08:15] | I’m not looking for a relationship right now. | 我现在不想找伴儿 | 
| [08:17] | Honeybun, look at me. | 亲爱的 看看我 | 
| [08:24] | We have history. | 我们有过往 | 
| [08:26] | And you and I both know, deep down in your heart, | 我们俩都知道 在你内心深处 | 
| [08:30] | that whatever I want… | 无论我想要什么 | 
| [08:33] | …you want. | 也是你想要的 | 
| [08:47] | All units, all units. | 各单位请注意 | 
| [08:48] | Reported armed abduction | 接到报警 科尔尼大道 | 
| [08:49] | near the 300 block of Kearny Avenue. | 三百街区附近 发生持械绑架案 | 
| [08:51] | Any and all available officers in the area, please respond. | 附近所有可出动的警官请回应 | 
| [09:01] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [09:03] | There a problem, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 | 
| [09:05] | There’s been an abduction in the area. | 这一带发生了绑架案 | 
| [09:07] | – How awful. – Have you seen anything tonight? | -太不幸了 -今晚有看到什么吗 | 
| [09:10] | Anything out of the ordinary? | 有什么不寻常的事吗 | 
| [09:12] | No. Can’t say that I have. | 没 没看到 | 
| [09:15] | Do you live in the area, sir? | 你住在这一带吗 先生 | 
| [09:16] | Not far. | 离这儿不远 | 
| [09:18] | What’s your address? | 地址是什么 | 
| [09:23] | Well, what I mean to say, I used to live in the area. | 其实我是想说 我以前住在这一带 | 
| [09:26] | I moved. | 我搬走了 | 
| [09:28] | Would you open the back of the van, please, sir? | 能请您把车后箱打开吗 先生 | 
| [09:31] | Sure thing. | 没问题 | 
| [09:34] | Happy to. | 乐意效劳 | 
| [09:38] | What the… | 这什么… | 
| [10:30] | Hey, man, separate those two. | 把那俩人拉开 | 
| [10:40] | It’s a good thing you’re here. | 你来了正好 | 
| [10:41] | Caught a weird one last night. | 昨晚碰上一个怪案 | 
| [10:44] | That’s it? No hug? No kiss? | 就这样了 不抱一个 亲一下 | 
| [10:45] | No “Welcome back”? | 说句”欢迎回来” | 
| [10:47] | You don’t deserve these lips. | 你配不上这朱唇 | 
| [10:49] | Way I see it, you finagled yourself | 在我看来 你骗到了 | 
| [10:51] | a month-long paid vacation, you bastard. | 一个月的带薪长假 你个混蛋 | 
| [10:53] | Besides, Captain’s pressing me on this case. | 再说了 警监在这案子上催得很急 | 
| [10:56] | Oh, yeah? What is it? | 是吗 什么案子 | 
| [10:57] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 | 
| [10:59] | Last night, some psycho froze a cop. | 昨晚 有个疯子冻住了一名警察 | 
| [11:02] | To death. | 造成死亡 | 
| [11:03] | Froze her? | 冻住她 | 
| [11:04] | Yeah. Told you it was weird. | 是啊 跟你说了很奇怪 | 
| [11:05] | Come on. Nygma’s waiting for us. | 来吧 尼格玛在等我们 | 
| [11:11] | Frozen. | 冻住了 | 
| [11:23] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [11:24] | It took nearly five seconds | 需要近五秒钟 | 
| [11:25] | to freeze this rose in liquid nitrogen. | 液氮才能把这朵玫瑰冻住 | 
| [11:27] | So? | 所以呢 | 
| [11:28] | Well, so, it would take a human body significantly longer, | 所以 冷冻人体需要更久的时间 | 
| [11:30] | depending on mass and body fat, of course. | 当然 要看体重和体脂含量 | 
| [11:32] | So why would a cop stand around for hours, | 一个警察为什么会站立不动几小时 | 
| [11:34] | waiting to get frozen? | 等着被冻住呢 | 
| [11:35] | She wouldn’t. | 她不会那么做 | 
| [11:37] | Which means your suspect wasn’t using liquid nitrogen. | 也就是说你的嫌疑人用的不是液氮 | 
| [11:40] | He was using supercooled liquid helium. | 他用的是过冷液态氦 | 
| [11:43] | It’s one of the most effective substances in the world | 那是世界上可以最高效地 | 
| [11:45] | for rapid temperature reduction. | 进行急速降温的化学物质 | 
| [11:47] | This liquid helium, | 这种液态氢 | 
| [11:48] | where do you get it? | 在哪里能弄到 | 
| [11:50] | Why do you need it? | 你要来做什么 | 
| [11:51] | He doesn’t, dummy. | 他不需要 呆瓜 | 
| [11:53] | He just wants to know where it comes from | 他只是想知道来源 | 
| [11:55] | so we can track down the guy | 我们好顺藤摸瓜找出 | 
| [11:57] | that blasted our colleague with it. | 速冻了我们同事的那个人 | 
| [12:02] | I don’t like being called names, | 我不喜欢被人侮辱 | 
| [12:04] | detective. | 警探 | 
| [12:06] | Easy, Ed. | 放松 爱德 | 
| [12:07] | I’m sure Harvey was just being colorful. | 我相信哈维只是在开玩笑 | 
| [12:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [12:12] | I was just being colorful, Ed. I’m sorry. | 我只是在开玩笑 爱德 对不起 | 
| [12:17] | It’s extremely rare and expensive. | 那东西非常稀有昂贵 | 
| [12:19] | I can’t imagine there’s more than one or two producers in Gotham. | 我猜哥谭的制造商应该不出一两个 | 
| [12:22] | I could research manufacturers, if you would like. | 你需要的话 我可以调查一下制造商 | 
| [12:25] | That would be really nice. | 那就太好了 | 
| [12:26] | Thank you, Ed. | 谢谢 爱德 | 
| [12:32] | – You coming? – Uh, give me a minute. | -不走吗 -我等下就来 | 
| [12:43] | Listen, Ed, | 听着 爱德 | 
| [12:44] | there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我有事想跟你聊聊 | 
| [12:47] | – Penguin. – Yes. | -企鹅 -没错 | 
| [12:48] | You want to know the nature of my relationship with him. | 你想知道我和他的关系 | 
| [12:50] | – Yes. – Because you’re concerned | -是的 -因为你担心 | 
| [12:51] | I aided and abetted a known criminal. | 我协助并教唆了一个罪犯 | 
| [12:54] | Did you? | 那你帮了吗 | 
| [12:56] | I found Mr. Cobblepot wounded | 我在森林里发现了受伤 | 
| [12:58] | and dying in the woods. | 濒死的科波特先生 | 
| [13:01] | I nursed him back to health. | 我照料他 直至他康复 | 
| [13:03] | He owed me his life, which is why I trusted him | 他欠我一条命 所以当他告诉我 | 
| [13:05] | when he said he had changed his ways. | 他已改邪归正时我信任了他 | 
| [13:09] | It was an innocent mistake. | 是个无心之失 | 
| [13:11] | Got him! | 抓到了 | 
| [13:12] | We got him! | 抓到他了 | 
| [13:12] | I wonder what that is. | 不知道又怎么了 | 
| [13:23] | Silence! | 安静 | 
| [13:26] | What are you, a bunch of cheerleaders? | 当自己是啦啦队的吗 | 
| [13:28] | This is not a game! | 这不是游戏 | 
| [13:30] | This is our job! | 这是我们的工作 | 
| [13:33] | And this… specimen… | 而这个 家伙 | 
| [13:36] | this is just one sad, pathetic skell. | 不过是个可悲的罪犯而已 | 
| [13:40] | There are plenty of scumbags out there. | 外面的人渣还很多 | 
| [13:43] | Plenty. | 很多 | 
| [13:44] | So stop waving your pom-poms | 所以别在这儿瞎咋呼了 | 
| [13:47] | and go catch some! | 去给我抓几个坏人回来 | 
| [13:50] | Yes, stare all you want. | 想看就看吧 | 
| [13:52] | Big whoop. | 欢呼吧 | 
| [13:54] | You got me. | 你们抓到我了 | 
| [13:55] | I’m cool. | 我没事 | 
| [13:58] | It’s all good. | 挺好的 | 
| [14:03] | I said I’d catch him. And I did. | 我说过我会抓到他 我也抓到了 | 
| [14:05] | – Yes, sir. – Now we’ll learn the truth | -是 长官 -现在我们能知道 | 
| [14:07] | of what really happened to Galavan. | 盖勒文到底发生了什么事了 | 
| [14:33] | All right, Cobblepot. | 好了 科波特 | 
| [14:43] | Tell me what happened at Galavan’s that night. | 告诉我那天晚上在盖勒文家到底发生了什么 | 
| [14:46] | Well, a lot of things happened. | 那天发生了不少事呢 | 
| [14:48] | Why don’t you start with the moment right after | 就从你拿花瓶打晕我之后 | 
| [14:51] | you knocked me out with that vase. | 开始说起吧 | 
| [14:53] | I’m sorry for that. | 那事我很抱歉 | 
| [14:55] | Such an exquisite vase. | 那花瓶挺精致的呢 | 
| [14:58] | This is my amused look. | 你逗笑我了 | 
| [15:01] | Keep talking. | 继续说 | 
| [15:02] | I took Galavan to the river and I killed him. | 我带盖勒文去河边杀掉了他 | 
| [15:06] | Slowly. | 我慢慢来的 | 
| [15:07] | You confess to murder? | 你承认杀人了 | 
| [15:08] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我承认 | 
| [15:10] | Proud of it. | 自豪无比 | 
| [15:11] | I’m not a criminal, you know? | 要知道 我不是罪犯 | 
| [15:13] | I’m just… | 我是个… | 
| [15:16] | insane. | 疯子 | 
| [15:19] | What did James Gordon do? | 詹姆斯·戈登做了什么 | 
| [15:21] | What did he do when? | 你指什么时候 | 
| [15:22] | What did he do after you knocked me out? | 你打昏我后 他做了什么 | 
| [15:25] | What does he say he did? | 他怎么跟你说的 | 
| [15:27] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 | 
| [15:44] | You have something you want to tell me? | 你有什么要说的吗 | 
| [15:48] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 | 
| [15:55] | Cobblepot backed your story. | 科波特证实了你的说法 | 
| [15:59] | You mean he told the truth. | 您是说 他说了实话 | 
| [16:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [16:02] | That’s what I’m gonna choose to believe. | 我就这么相信吧 | 
| [16:05] | That’s the right thing to do. | 您这么做是对的 | 
| [16:09] | Good to have you back. | 很高兴你能归队 | 
| [16:11] | Good to be back, sir. | 我很高兴能归队 长官 | 
| [16:12] | Jim, I’m trusting you. | 吉姆 我信任你 | 
| [16:14] | Don’t make a fool out of me. | 别让我出丑 | 
| [16:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [17:16] | I was having a dream about you. | 我刚梦见你了 | 
| [17:24] | We were at that little red cabin by the beach. | 我们在海滩边的小红木屋里 | 
| [17:27] | Remember? | 记得吗 | 
| [17:28] | I remember. | 记得 | 
| [17:30] | Six summers ago. | 六年前的夏天 | 
| [17:33] | You looked like a movie star. | 你就像个电影明星 | 
| [17:37] | You look tired. | 你好像很累 | 
| [17:39] | Work. | 工作嘛 | 
| [17:41] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 | 
| [17:43] | Good, good. | 不错 | 
| [17:46] | Slower than I’d like, but good. | 进度比想象中慢 但还不错 | 
| [17:49] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 | 
| [17:51] | I’m having trouble with the reanimation. | 冻后复苏出了些问题 | 
| [17:55] | I need to find the correct ratio of | 我得找到液态氦 | 
| [17:57] | liquid helium to glycerol cryoprotectant. | 和甘油低温防护剂的正确比例 | 
| [18:01] | Now tell me what that means in English, honey. | 用英语解释一下 亲爱的 | 
| [18:05] | It means… | 就是说 | 
| [18:07] | I can freeze you, like we planned. | 正如计划的那样 我可以冷冻你 | 
| [18:10] | I can bring your temperature down to 200 degrees below zero, | 可以把你的体温降至零下128度 | 
| [18:13] | and I can stop this disease from killing you. | 这样你就不会被这个病害死了 | 
| [18:16] | But? | 但是 | 
| [18:19] | I can’t bring you back. | 我无法让你复活 | 
| [18:23] | Not yet. | 暂时还不能 | 
| [18:25] | But I will. | 但我会成功 | 
| [18:30] | – I’m sorry. – It’s not that. | -对不起 -不是因为你 | 
| [18:33] | I’m just thinking of all those poor mice you’re experimenting on. | 只是想到被你拿来试验的可怜的小老鼠 | 
| [18:38] | They don’t feel anything. | 他们没有感觉 | 
| [18:42] | I just need more time. | 我只需要点时间 | 
| [18:44] | A little more time. | 再多点时间就行 | 
| [18:47] | I’ll find a way. | 我会找到办法的 | 
| [18:49] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [19:01] | Got some good news and bad news. | 我有好消息 还有坏消息 | 
| [19:03] | Good news. | 说好消息 | 
| [19:03] | Nygma did some digging, found one company | 尼格玛查了一下 找到了一家 | 
| [19:05] | in all of Gotham that makes liquid helium. | 哥谭市内生产液态氦的公司 | 
| [19:07] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 | 
| [19:08] | That’s the good news? | 这就是好消息吗 | 
| [19:09] | It’s not. But I thought “Bad news and more bad news” | 不是 但”坏消息和更坏的消息” | 
| [19:12] | didn’t have the same ring. | 说起来没那么上口 | 
| [19:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [19:14] | Three abductions in the past month all tied to a blue van. | 上月三起绑架案 都跟一辆蓝色货车有关 | 
| [19:17] | Same as our suspect. | 跟嫌犯的车一样 | 
| [19:19] | Three abductions? | 三起绑架案 | 
| [19:20] | They find any of ’em? | 有找到人质吗 | 
| [19:21] | Not a one, which makes you wonder | 一个也没有 所以不禁让人怀疑 | 
| [19:24] | what’s this guy doing with all those people? | 这家伙把那些人拿去做什么了 | 
| [19:31] | Nora? I’m going to work for a few hours. | 诺拉 我要去工作几小时 | 
| [19:34] | Knock if you need anything. | 你有需要就敲几下 | 
| [19:35] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [20:33] | – Ed. – Don’t look at me. | -爱德 -别看我 | 
| [20:34] | I’m not supposed to be talking to you. | 我不允许跟你说话的 | 
| [20:38] | You doing okay? | 你还好吧 | 
| [20:40] | You look kind of funky. | 你看起来有些颓废 | 
| [20:42] | I confess I’ve felt better. | 我承认 感觉不怎么样 | 
| [20:46] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我能帮上什么忙 | 
| [20:49] | I’m beyond help. | 我没救了 | 
| [20:51] | Forget me, my friend. | 忘了我吧 朋友 | 
| [20:54] | But if you would take care of my mother’s grave, | 但如果你能照料我母亲的坟墓 | 
| [20:59] | I’d be very grateful. | 我会感激不尽的 | 
| [21:03] | If you’d visit occasionally, | 没事去扫扫墓 | 
| [21:05] | tell her I’m thinking of her. | 告诉她我惦念着她 | 
| [21:07] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [21:10] | She likes lilies. | 她喜欢百合 | 
| [21:13] | Occasional visits, lilies, check. | 偶尔去上坟 带上百合花 记住了 | 
| [21:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:21] | On your feet, Cobblepot. | 站起来 科波特 | 
| [21:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [21:25] | Where are you taking me? | 你带我去哪里 | 
| [21:27] | Arkham. | 阿卡姆疯人院 | 
| [21:28] | You are insane, right? | 你不是疯了吗 | 
| [21:35] | It is now Thursday, February 21, | 今天是2月21号 周四 | 
| [21:38] | 3:44 P.M. | 下午3点44分 | 
| [21:41] | Test subject 014 is in his 40s, | 014号实验对象40岁左右 | 
| [21:43] | appears to be in good health, | 身体看起来很健康 | 
| [21:45] | and shows no signs of damage sustained during vitrification. | 在玻璃化冷冻期间并未遭受损坏 | 
| [21:49] | I’m now ready to commence the reanimation experiment. | 我准备开始进行复苏实验了 | 
| [22:05] | You are correct. | 没错 | 
| [22:06] | Wayne Enterprises does manufacture liquid helium. | 韦恩集团的确制造液态氦 | 
| [22:09] | For years, it was used as part of our cryogenics program. | 多年来 一直用于低温项目研究 | 
| [22:12] | Cryowhatics? | 低稳项目 | 
| [22:13] | It’s the branch of physics dealing with the production | 是物理学中专门研究超低温度的 | 
| [22:15] | and effects of extremely low temperatures. | 实现和其效应的分支 | 
| [22:18] | My understanding is that there were some promising experiments | 据我所知 项目的研究进程中有几次实验 | 
| [22:21] | being carried out in the program, | 取得了不错的结果 | 
| [22:23] | but, alas, it was shut down. | 但项目还是被叫停了 | 
| [22:26] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事 | 
| [22:28] | Two or three years ago. | 两三年前 | 
| [22:29] | Thomas Wayne killed it, | 托马斯·韦恩中止了该研究 | 
| [22:31] | along with a few other odd programs. | 还有其他几个稀奇古怪的项目 | 
| [22:34] | Any idea why? | 知道为什么吗 | 
| [22:35] | No idea. | 不知道 | 
| [22:37] | It was all kept very quiet. | 这一切都是秘密进行的 | 
| [22:41] | Thanks, Lucius. | 谢谢 卢修斯 | 
| [22:42] | Detectives. | 二位客气 | 
| [23:15] | Look! Penguin pie! | 看 企鹅派 | 
| [23:30] | There seems to be some confusion. | 好像存在一些误解 | 
| [23:33] | My name… | 我的名字… | 
| [23:34] | is Oswald Cobblepot. | 叫奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 | 
| [23:37] | Many of you, no doubt, | 不用说 你们很多人 | 
| [23:39] | will have heard of me. | 都听过我的名字 | 
| [23:43] | Some of you, clearly, have not. | 有些人显然没听说过 | 
| [23:46] | For those poor, | 对于那些可怜 | 
| [23:48] | ignorant souls, I offer illumination. | 无知的人 我愿为你们解惑 | 
| [23:51] | I am not a man to be trifled with. | 我可不是好惹的 | 
| [23:53] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [23:57] | I am powerful. | 我很强大 | 
| [23:59] | I am vicious! | 我很凶狠 | 
| [24:01] | I’m King of Gotham. | 我是哥谭之王 | 
| [24:05] | He thinks he’s the king of Gotham. | 他以为自己是哥谭之王 | 
| [24:08] | I’m King of Gotham! | 我是哥谭之王 | 
| [24:10] | No, I’m the king of Gotham! | 不 我才是哥谭之王 | 
| [24:13] | I’m king. I am! I am! | 我是王 是我 是我 | 
| [24:15] | Off with his head! | 去他妈的 | 
| [24:23] | Look at me! | 快看我 | 
| [24:25] | I’m King of Gotham! | 我是哥谭之王 | 
| [24:27] | I’m king! I’m king! | 我是王 我是王 | 
| [24:29] | Hear ye! Hear ye! | 听啊 听啊 | 
| [24:58] | Subject’s core temperature is now 39 degrees. | 实验对象核心温度现为3.9度 | 
| [25:01] | We are approaching the critical threshold. | 即将到达临界阈值 | 
| [25:13] | 41 degrees. | 5度 | 
| [25:15] | We hit 41 degrees. | 已经到了5度 | 
| [25:17] | Solution A14. | A41号溶液 | 
| [25:18] | I knew it would work! I knew it! | 我就知道能行 我就知道 | 
| [25:23] | Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! | 太棒了 太棒了 | 
| [25:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:32] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 | 
| [25:34] | Not again. Please, not again. No. | 别又这样 别又这样 | 
| [26:07] | Nora? | 诺拉 | 
| [26:09] | Breathe, Nora. | 呼吸 诺拉 | 
| [26:10] | I’m right here. Look at me. | 我就在这儿 看着我 | 
| [26:14] | Where’s the formitorol? | 福米特罗呢 | 
| [26:34] | That was the worst one yet. | 这是最严重的一次 | 
| [26:39] | That was the last pill. | 那是最后一粒药了 | 
| [26:41] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不说 | 
| [26:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [26:45] | I forgot. | 我忘记了 | 
| [26:46] | There’s so many. | 我吃了那么多 | 
| [26:48] | There’s so many. | 我吃了那么多 | 
| [26:50] | If you have another attack | 如果你再次发病 | 
| [26:52] | and you don’t have this medication, you could die. | 又没有这种药可吃 你会死的 | 
| [26:54] | You can’t let this happen again, Nora. | 不能再发生这种事了 诺拉 | 
| [26:56] | Why? | 怎么 | 
| [26:57] | Does it matter? | 那有什么要紧吗 | 
| [27:01] | It matters. | 当然要紧 | 
| [27:11] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 | 
| [27:26] | I need to get this refilled. | 我需要续这个药 | 
| [27:36] | Next. | 下一位 | 
| [27:37] | I need to get this refilled. | 我需要续这个药 | 
| [27:40] | Do you have the prescription? | 有处方吗 | 
| [27:41] | I have the bottle. | 我有药瓶 | 
| [27:43] | That’s not the same thing, is it? | 那可不一样啊 | 
| [27:47] | Please, I just need it refilled. | 拜托 我真的需要续这个药 | 
| [27:49] | The original prescription doesn’t have a refill order. | 原始处方上面没说要续药 | 
| [27:52] | If it doesn’t have a refill order, | 如果没说 | 
| [27:54] | I can’t refill it. | 我就不能给你续药 | 
| [27:56] | This medication is for my wife. | 这药是给我妻子的 | 
| [27:58] | She’s sick. | 她病了 | 
| [27:59] | She’s in pain. | 她很痛苦 | 
| [28:01] | Everyone that comes in here is sick or in pain. | 每个进来这里的人都病了或很痛苦 | 
| [28:05] | Have your doctor write a new prescription. | 让你的医生给你写新的处方 | 
| [28:07] | Then I can refill it. | 那我才能给你续药 | 
| [28:12] | Just give me the medication. | 把药给我 | 
| [28:17] | No. | 不行 | 
| [28:19] | – You son of a bitch! – Get out! | -你个混蛋 -滚出去 | 
| [28:20] | Get him out of here! | 让他出去 | 
| [28:21] | Get out of here before I call the cops, | 快出去 否则我叫警察了 | 
| [28:23] | you kook! | 你个疯子 | 
| [28:26] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 | 
| [28:28] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 | 
| [28:40] | Good-bye, Nigel. | 再见 奈吉尔 | 
| [28:42] | Oh, and, uh, remember what I told you. | 记住我说的 | 
| [28:44] | See no evil, do no evil. | 非礼勿视 非礼勿为 | 
| [28:48] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 | 
| [28:49] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [28:55] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 | 
| [28:57] | My name is Hugo Strange. | 我叫雨果·斯特兰奇 | 
| [29:01] | Chief of Psychiatry here at Arkham Asylum. | 阿卡姆疯人院的精神病专家 | 
| [29:04] | Please come in. | 请进 | 
| [29:15] | You’re not listening. | 你没听懂 | 
| [29:16] | Maybe you should get a new hearing aid while you’re here. | 或许你该顺便买个新助听器 | 
| [29:27] | Formitorol. | 福米特罗 | 
| [29:28] | – Now. – Okay. | -快 -好 | 
| [29:30] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [29:33] | Take it all. | 都拿去吧 | 
| [29:35] | Please, don’t kill me. Please. | 求你 别杀我 求你 | 
| [29:37] | I-I’ll do anything you want. | 你要我做什么都行 | 
| [29:39] | You and your friend here… | 你和你的朋友 | 
| [29:44] | …are going to help save my wife. | 要帮我救我妻子 | 
| [29:45] | No! No! | 不 不 | 
| [29:58] | Excuse me. | 打扰 | 
| [30:00] | I’m going to need some help out. | 我需要人帮忙 | 
| [30:07] | Our guy just hit a pharmacy on Ninth. | 那人刚刚袭击了第九大道的一家药店 | 
| [30:11] | That’s it. Just slide him in there. | 就这样 把他滑进去 | 
| [30:15] | Careful. | 小心点 | 
| [30:20] | Blue van. | 蓝货车 | 
| [30:24] | Go. Get out of here. | 快走 快离开 | 
| [30:30] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快追 | 
| [30:31] | I got it! I got it! | 知道了 知道了 | 
| [30:34] | Slow down! | 停下 | 
| [31:02] | What is this, anyhow? | 这是干什么啊 | 
| [31:03] | – Am I being punished? – Oh, no. | -我是在遭惩罚吗 -不是 | 
| [31:06] | I make it a point to meet all new inmates. | 我会见每一位新来的犯人 | 
| [31:08] | It’s part of the intake protocol. | 这是纳新的标准流程 | 
| [31:10] | Though I will ask you to refrain | 不过我得要求你 | 
| [31:12] | from making speeches | 今后不要再 | 
| [31:13] | atop cafeteria tables in the future. | 站在餐厅桌上讲话了 | 
| [31:18] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽量吧 | 
| [31:20] | How has your adjustment been so far? | 你在这里适应得如何 | 
| [31:24] | Fine, I suppose. | 还好吧 | 
| [31:26] | Oh, come now, Oswald. | 得了 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [31:28] | Periods of great transition can bring on great… | 大转变的时期会给人带来 | 
| [31:31] | stress. | 很大压力 | 
| [31:33] | Surely, this must be a traumatic experience for you. | 这经历对你来说一定很创伤吧 | 
| [31:38] | Please. | 得了 | 
| [31:44] | This is a pillow fight compared | 跟我的经历相比 | 
| [31:46] | – to what I’ve been through. – Yes. | -这就是枕头大战 -是啊 | 
| [31:48] | I have read | 我读过 | 
| [31:49] | of your tribulations of late. | 你最近的种种磨难 | 
| [31:53] | Attempts on your life. | 有人企图取你性命 | 
| [31:54] | Having to survive being a fugitive. | 不得不做个逃犯 苟且偷生 | 
| [32:05] | The death of your mother. | 以及你母亲的死 | 
| [32:12] | Troubled times. | 真是多事之秋 | 
| [32:15] | Is that your clinical diagnosis? | 这就是你的临床诊断吗 | 
| [32:17] | I know that if I were in your position, | 我知道 如果换了我是你 | 
| [32:19] | I would be feeling some strong emotions. | 我肯定会有些很强烈的情绪 | 
| [32:23] | Anger, grief, | 愤怒 悲伤 | 
| [32:26] | regret even. | 甚至后悔 | 
| [32:29] | For what? | 后悔什么 | 
| [32:31] | The murder of Theo Galavan. | 杀了西奥·盖勒文 | 
| [32:35] | My mother died in my arms because of Galavan. | 就因为盖勒文 我母亲死在了我怀里 | 
| [32:38] | The only thing I regret is that | 我唯一的后悔 | 
| [32:39] | I couldn’t kill him more than once. | 就是我只能杀他一次 | 
| [32:41] | I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [32:46] | Perhaps we could pick it up right there next time. | 或许我们下次再接着聊吧 | 
| [32:50] | I so look forward to our work together. | 我很期待我们共同合作 | 
| [32:52] | And don’t worry– | 别担心 | 
| [32:54] | here at Arkham we have a number of intensive | 我们阿卡姆有不少很强效的 | 
| [32:57] | treatment programs. | 治疗计划 | 
| [32:59] | I am more than confident that we’ll be able | 我万分自信我们能够 | 
| [33:01] | to facilitate your… rehabilitation. | 协助你…恢复精神 | 
| [33:07] | My what? | 什么 | 
| [33:09] | Rehabilitation. | 恢复精神 | 
| [33:12] | That’s why you’re here, after all. | 毕竟 这就是你来这里的目的 | 
| [33:14] | To be cured of your sickness. | 治愈你的疾病 | 
| [33:18] | You are sick… | 你病了 | 
| [33:21] | aren’t you? | 不是吗 | 
| [34:05] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [34:12] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [34:15] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [34:24] | Honey? | 亲爱的 | 
| [34:26] | You down here? | 你在下面吗 | 
| [34:31] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [34:49] | My God. | 天呐 | 
| [34:50] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [34:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [34:57] | Surveillance system wasn’t even on. | 监控根本没开 | 
| [34:58] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [34:59] | Some witnesses saw our guy throw this at the pharmacist. | 有目击者说 嫌犯拿这个扔了药剂师 | 
| [35:02] | It’s probably his prescription bottle. | 大概是他的药瓶 | 
| [35:04] | “Frees.” Nora Frees. | “弗里斯” 诺拉·弗里斯 | 
| [35:05] | His wife, maybe? | 他妻子吗 | 
| [35:06] | Yeah, maybe, but it’s Fries. | 可能吧 但是该叫”弗莱斯” | 
| [35:08] | – What do you mean? – It’s pronounced Fries. | -什么 -是叫”弗莱斯” | 
| [35:09] | – How do you know? – I’m really good with names. | -你怎么知道 -我就是特别会念名字 | 
| [35:11] | Whatever. There’s an address on here. | 不管了 这上面有地址 | 
| [35:13] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [35:24] | GCPD, we have a search warrant. | 哥谭市警局 我们有搜查令 | 
| [35:36] | Ma’am, don’t move. | 女士 别动 | 
| [35:39] | Holy moley. | 老天爷 | 
| [35:48] | He told me they were mice. | 他告诉我是老鼠 | 
| [35:55] | Get her out of here. | 带她离开 | 
| [35:58] | Mrs. Fries. | 弗莱斯太太 | 
| [36:26] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [36:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [37:00] | Nigel? | 奈吉尔 | 
| [37:04] | See no evil, | 非礼勿视 | 
| [37:06] | do no evil. | 非礼勿为 | 
| [37:10] | See no evil, | 非礼勿视 | 
| [37:11] | do no evil. | 非礼勿为 | 
| [37:14] | No, no! | 不 不 | 
| [37:15] | See no evil, do no evil. | 非礼勿视 非礼勿为 | 
| [37:27] | We need to find your husband, Nora. | 我们得找到你丈夫 诺拉 | 
| [37:29] | Before he hurts someone else. | 免得他再伤人 | 
| [37:31] | I was asleep. | 我当时在睡觉 | 
| [37:34] | I woke up when I heard him leave. | 他出门的声音惊醒了我 | 
| [37:37] | That’s all I can tell you. | 我只能告诉你们这么多 | 
| [37:38] | If you don’t cooperate, we’ll be forced to charge you | 如果你不配合 我们就只能起诉你 | 
| [37:41] | with obstruction of justice. | 妨碍司法 | 
| [37:43] | You’re going to jail, Nora. | 你会进监狱的 诺拉 | 
| [37:45] | You get that, right? | 你明白吧 | 
| [37:49] | My husband did terrible things. | 我丈夫做了可怕的事 | 
| [37:53] | But he did those terrible things for my sake. | 但他是为我才做了那些可怕的事 | 
| [37:58] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [37:59] | He wants to save me. | 他想救我 | 
| [38:03] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am, | 我无法形容我是多么抱歉 | 
| [38:06] | but I can’t betray him. | 但我不能背叛他 | 
| [38:19] | One more thing. | 还有一点 | 
| [38:21] | What’s the correct pronunciation of your last name? | 你的姓氏怎么发音 | 
| [38:24] | It’s Fries. | 是弗莱斯 | 
| [38:26] | Fries. | 弗莱斯 | 
| [38:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:29] | Told you. | 我说的吧 | 
| [39:19] | Excuse me? | 打扰 | 
| [39:20] | Yeah, what can I help you with? | 有什么事吗 | 
| [39:22] | I’d like to speak with Detective Gordon, please. | 我想找戈登警探 | 
| [39:26] | What for? | 什么事 | 
| [39:27] | I’d like to make a confession. | 我想认罪 | 
| [39:33] | I’m the man that’s been freezing people. | 是我在到处冻人 | 
| [39:38] | You too, huh? | 你也是吗 | 
| [39:40] | That makes five in one night. | 你是今晚第五个了 | 
| [39:42] | Must be a full moon. | 肯定是满月 疯子都跑出来了 | 
| [39:44] | Tell you what– why don’t you have a seat with the others. | 这样吧 你先跟他们一起坐下 | 
| [39:47] | – Detective Gordon, he’ll be out in a minute. – No, no, | -戈登警探马上就出来 -不不 | 
| [39:50] | you don’t understand, I… | 你不懂 | 
| [39:51] | Oh, I understand. Have a seat. | 我懂的 坐吧 | 
| [40:31] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 | 
| [40:34] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [40:40] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [40:43] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 | 
| [40:47] | – Don’t touch me. – I got him, | -别碰我 -我抓住他了 | 
| [40:48] | – Don’t touch me! – I got him. | -别碰我 -我抓住他了 | 
| [40:49] | A16. It worked. | A16 成功了 | 
| [40:52] | Get a blanket. | 拿条毯子 | 
| [40:53] | I can’t believe it worked. | 居然成功了 | 
| [40:55] | No! N… | 不… | 
| [41:00] | You! You! | 你…你 | 
| [41:03] | Y… | 你 | 
| [41:05] | Okay, all right. | 好了 | 
| [41:08] | I’m coming for you, Nora. | 我就来 诺拉 | 
| [41:09] | I’m coming to save you. | 我这就来救你 | 
| [41:41] | New inmate Oswald Cobblepot | 新犯人奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 | 
| [41:44] | exhibits signs of extreme narcissism and megalomania. | 展示出了极度的自恋和自大 | 
| [41:49] | Also seems to have had a rather unhealthy relationship | 而且似乎跟其已逝的母亲有 | 
| [41:52] | with his deceased mother. | 不太健康的关系 | 
| [41:54] | Treatments will include immersive aversion therapy | 治疗将包括厌恶疗法 | 
| [41:57] | and radical psychotropics. | 以及强效精神药物 | 
| [42:14] | How are we this evening, Ms. Peabody? | 今晚如何啊 皮博迪女士 | 
| [42:16] | Busy. The formaldehyde pump in silo F needs replacing. | 很忙 灌入F井里的甲醛该换了 | 
| [42:20] | Our young lady arsonist refuses to | 那位女纵火犯不肯 | 
| [42:22] | cooperate with our experiments, | 配合我们的实验 | 
| [42:24] | and I had to reschedule your appointment | 跟卡特议员的见面也 | 
| [42:26] | – with Councilman Carter. – Again? | -不得不改期了 -又改期 | 
| [42:28] | It’s the third time. | 这都第三次了 | 
| [42:30] | – How very rude. – Indeed. | -真无礼 -是啊 | 
| [42:33] | And there’s this. | 还有这个 | 
| [42:35] | Seems someone has solved the problem | 看来有人解决了 | 
| [42:36] | of post-cryonic reanimation. | 人体冷冻复苏的难题 | 
| [42:38] | Oh, nonsense. | 不可能 | 
| [42:39] | I’m still years from solving that. | 这问题我还远远不能解决呢 | 
| [42:45] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 | 
| [42:47] | Do you realize what this could mean for our program? | 你知道这对我们的项目可能意味着什么吗 | 
| [42:50] | Who is this man? | 这人是谁 | 
| [42:52] | His name is Victor Fries. | 他叫维克多·弗莱斯 | 
| [42:53] | But the newspapers have already given him a nickname. | 但报纸已经给了他个称号 | 
| [42:58] | 警方搜寻”急冻人先生” 冻僵男子在哥谭市警局停尸房中复活 | |
| [42:59] | Hello, Mr. Freeze. | 你好啊 急冻人先生 |