| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Last night, some psycho froze a cop to death. | 昨晚 有个疯子冻住了一名警察 造成死亡 | 
| [00:05] | He was using supercooled liquid helium. | 他用的是过冷液态氦 | 
| [00:08] | It’s one of the most effective substances in the world | 那是世界上可以最高效地 | 
| [00:09] | for rapid temperature reduction. | 进行急速降温的化学物质 | 
| [00:11] | He just wants to know where it comes from | 他只是想知道来源 | 
| [00:12] | so we can track down the guy | 我们好顺藤摸瓜找出那个人 | 
| [00:14] | You confess to murder? | 你承认杀人了 | 
| [00:15] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我承认 | 
| [00:16] | I’m not a criminal, you know? | 要知道 我不是罪犯 | 
| [00:17] | I’m just… insane. | 我是个…疯子 | 
| [00:19] | I almost crossed the line, didn’t I? | 我差点做了过界的事 是吧 | 
| [00:20] | How out of character. | 真不像你 | 
| [00:22] | Scared me a little. | 我有点吓到了 | 
| [00:22] | Welcome to my world. | 我早就吓到了 | 
| [00:24] | I can freeze you, like we planned. | 正如计划的那样 我可以冷冻你 | 
| [00:26] | – But? – I can’t bring you back. | -但是 -我无法让你复活 | 
| [00:27] | Solution A14. | A41号溶液 | 
| [00:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 | 
| [00:34] | I’m just thinking of all those poor mice you’re experimenting on. | 只是想到被你拿来试验的可怜的小老鼠 | 
| [00:36] | What are you gonna do now? | 你现在打算怎么办 | 
| [00:37] | Look for this Malone guy yourself? | 自己去找这个马龙 | 
| [00:39] | Honestly, I haven’t thought that far ahead. | 老实说 我还没想那么远呢 | 
| [00:43] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [00:46] | You are going to help save my wife. | 你要帮我救我妻子 | 
| [00:48] | My husband did terrible things. | 我丈夫做了可怕的事 | 
| [00:50] | But he did those terrible things for my sake. | 但他是为我才做了那些可怕的事 | 
| [00:52] | I’m dying. | 我要死了 | 
| [00:53] | He wants to save me. | 他想救我 | 
| [00:55] | I’d like to make a confession. | 我想认罪 | 
| [00:56] | I’m the man that’s been freezing people. | 是我在到处冻人 | 
| [00:58] | A16. It worked. | A16 成功了 | 
| [01:00] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 | 
| [01:01] | I can’t believe it worked. | 居然成功了 | 
| [01:03] | I’m coming for you, Nora. | 我就来 诺拉 | 
| [01:04] | I’m coming to save you. | 我这就来救你 | 
| [01:31] | Where is everybody? | 人都哪去了 | 
| [01:34] | Listen up. | 听好了 | 
| [01:36] | Ace Chemicals makes the liquid helium | 王牌化工制造液态氦 | 
| [01:38] | Victor Fries uses to power his weaponry. | 维克多·弗莱斯用其为他的武器供能 | 
| [01:40] | Fries was spotted entering the building 20 minutes ago. | 弗莱斯被发现于20分钟前进入这栋楼 | 
| [01:43] | He’s desperate | 他不顾死活 | 
| [01:44] | and extremely dangerous. | 并且极度危险 | 
| [01:46] | Let’s do this. | 开始行动吧 | 
| [02:27] | Damn. | 我去 | 
| [02:48] | What the hell happened here? | 这里到底发生了什么 | 
| [02:54] | Night janitor. | 夜班门卫 | 
| [02:55] | Could be a hostage. | 可能是个人质 | 
| [02:57] | Detectives. | 警探 | 
| [03:03] | Canisters gone. | 几个罐子没了 | 
| [03:04] | Looks like he got what he was after. | 看来他得到他想找的了 | 
| [03:07] | What’s he planning? | 他想干什么 | 
| [03:16] | “Free my wife.” | “释放我妻子” | 
| [03:34] | How was Switzerland? | 瑞士之行怎么样 | 
| [03:36] | They have mountains, snow. | 那里有山 有雪 | 
| [03:40] | People are polite. | 大家都很礼貌 | 
| [03:43] | Alfred said you wanted to talk to me. | 阿尔弗雷德说你想和我谈谈 | 
| [03:47] | Alfred wanted me to speak with you. | 阿尔弗雷德想让我和你谈谈 | 
| [03:49] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你 | 
| [03:51] | He’s worried that you might be concealing | 他担心你可能在隐瞒 | 
| [03:52] | any trauma you must be feeling. | 自己心理上的创伤 | 
| [03:55] | He needn’t worry. | 他不必担心 | 
| [03:57] | I tell him I’m fine, which I am, | 我告诉他我没事 我的确没事 | 
| [03:59] | and he doesn’t believe me. | 但他不相信我 | 
| [04:01] | You were violently abducted. You nearly died. | 你遭受了粗暴的绑架 还差点没命了 | 
| [04:03] | You must have been very scared. | 你一定害怕极了 | 
| [04:06] | It’s normal to feel trauma. | 感到受创是很正常的 | 
| [04:08] | It’s nothing you need to be ashamed of. | 你没必要为此羞愧 | 
| [04:10] | I wasn’t scared. | 我没觉得害怕 | 
| [04:12] | No? | 没有吗 | 
| [04:13] | What did you feel? | 那你是什么感受 | 
| [04:16] | I felt alive. | 我觉得振奋 | 
| [04:18] | Intensely alive. | 非常有活力 | 
| [04:23] | Do you think I’m abnormal? | 你觉得我不正常吗 | 
| [04:26] | You’re certainly unusual, | 绝对是与众不同 | 
| [04:28] | if you’re being honest. | 假如你说的是实话 | 
| [04:31] | I’m always honest. | 我一向诚实 | 
| [04:34] | That’s a good way to be. | 那很好啊 | 
| [04:36] | Tough to pull off. | 很难做到 | 
| [04:38] | I try. | 我尽力为之 | 
| [04:39] | And how do you feel now? | 那你现在是什么感受呢 | 
| [04:41] | As I say, I feel… fine. | 正如我说的 我感觉…没事 | 
| [04:44] | Invigorated. | 精力充沛 | 
| [04:47] | I have a second chance at life. | 我获得了第二次生活的机会 | 
| [04:51] | What do you plan to do with that chance? | 那你打算如何利用这机会呢 | 
| [04:53] | My plans remain unchanged. | 我的计划依然如故 | 
| [04:56] | Find the man who killed my parents. | 找到杀害我父母的那个人 | 
| [04:59] | Bruce, you need closure. | 布鲁斯 你需要了结 | 
| [05:02] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [05:04] | Closure. | 是了结 | 
| [05:06] | Not a dangerous | 不是危险地 | 
| [05:07] | and possibly endless obsession. | 并且可能是无休无止地执迷于此 | 
| [05:11] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 | 
| [05:12] | You’re a schoolboy, not a homicide detective. | 你是个小男孩 不是凶案组警探 | 
| [05:14] | I believe people can be two things at once, | 我相信人可以同时拥有两个身份 | 
| [05:16] | don’t you think so? | 你不觉得吗 | 
| [05:18] | Yes, they can. | 没错 的确可以 | 
| [05:21] | So, you find the culprit, what then? | 就算你找到了那个罪犯 然后呢 | 
| [05:26] | I’ll let the law take its course. | 我会让法律制裁他 | 
| [05:29] | Is that the truthful answer? | 这是诚实的回答吗 | 
| [05:31] | It’s the answer I’m giving you. | 这是我给你回答 | 
| [05:33] | What happened to Honest Bruce? | 一向诚实的布鲁斯呢 | 
| [05:36] | That’s a very good question. | 这是个好问题 | 
| [05:43] | I guess that’s the other Bruce. | 那大概是另一个布鲁斯吧 | 
| [05:47] | Sorry, I don’t mean to be flippant with you. | 抱歉 我无意对你无礼 | 
| [05:51] | This conversation has been very useful. | 这次谈话对我很有帮助 | 
| [05:54] | Clarifying. | 让我想通很多 | 
| [05:57] | Perhaps we can do it again sometime. | 或许我们可以找时间再谈一次 | 
| [05:59] | Sure, we can do that. | 当然 可以 | 
| [06:05] | “Free my wife”?! | “释放我妻子” | 
| [06:07] | This guy thinks by killing seven cops, | 这家伙杀了七个警察 | 
| [06:09] | he can get us to free his wife?! | 还指望我们释放他妻子吗 | 
| [06:11] | I’ll free my boot up his frozen ass! | 我一脚踩死这该死的冻人 | 
| [06:13] | Tin can lunatic, son of a bitch, I’ll tear his… | 臭疯子 狗娘养的 我要撕了他 | 
| [06:18] | I’m going to take a breath. | 我要缓口气 | 
| [06:20] | What about this hostage– the janitor– any demands? | 人质怎么样了 那个门卫 有提什么要求吗 | 
| [06:24] | Not yet. | 还没有 | 
| [06:25] | Obviously, we’re dealing with a madman, | 显然 我们是在对付一个疯子 | 
| [06:26] | and once he realizes that we’re not going to release his wife, | 一旦他意识到我们不会放了他妻子 | 
| [06:29] | he’s going to come to us, | 他就会来找我们 | 
| [06:31] | try to get her, right? | 想办法救她出去 对吗 | 
| [06:32] | What else would he do? | 要不还能怎样 | 
| [06:33] | I guess. | 我想也是 | 
| [06:34] | When he does, we’ll be ready for him, | 等他来时 我们会做好准备的 | 
| [06:37] | and we’ll take him. | 然后抓住他 | 
| [06:39] | – Where is she now? – In a holding cell. | -她现在在哪里 -在拘留室里 | 
| [06:40] | Lee and a paramedic are seeing to her. | 小莱和一个护理人员在照看她 | 
| [06:42] | Lee says if she doesn’t move to a hospital soon, | 小莱说如果不尽快转移她去医院 | 
| [06:45] | she could die. | 她会死的 | 
| [06:46] | Damn it. | 该死 | 
| [06:47] | We can’t secure Gotham General. | 我们保证不了哥谭总院的安全 | 
| [06:49] | There’s too many access points, too many civilians. | 那里入口太多了 还有太多平民 | 
| [06:53] | Arkham. | 阿卡姆 | 
| [06:55] | They have a full ER facility, right? | 那里有个设施完善的急诊室 对吗 | 
| [06:57] | We’ll take her to Arkham. | 我们带她去阿卡姆 | 
| [06:58] | This way she can get the care that she needs, | 这样她就能得到她所需要的医疗 | 
| [07:00] | and we can capture Fries without endangering any civilians. | 我们也能在不危及平民的前提下抓到弗莱斯 | 
| [07:04] | Makes sense. | 有道理 | 
| [07:05] | Sense? | 有道理吗 | 
| [07:06] | It’s a lunatic asylum, | 那可是个疯人院 | 
| [07:07] | filled with crazy people. | 里面全是疯子 | 
| [07:09] | You got any better ideas? | 那你有更好的主意吗 | 
| [07:11] | N-No. | 没有 | 
| [07:13] | You prep her to travel. | 你为她做准备 | 
| [07:14] | I’ll call the director at Arkham. | 我去打给阿卡姆的院长 | 
| [07:16] | And get that out to press. | 把消息放给媒体 | 
| [07:17] | I want Fries taking the bait. | 我要弗莱斯上钩 | 
| [07:20] | I’m going to let you tell Lee | 你去告诉小莱 | 
| [07:21] | that we’re taking her patient to the nut house. | 我们要把她的病人带去疯人院吧 | 
| [07:24] | She’ll understand. | 她会理解的 | 
| [07:25] | Oh, yeah, totally, completely. | 当然 完全理解 | 
| [07:27] | Let me get this straight. | 让我搞清楚 | 
| [07:28] | You plan on using a dying woman as bait. | 你们打算利用一个奄奄一息的女人作诱饵 | 
| [07:30] | A tethered goat at Arkham. | 拴在阿卡姆作诱饵 | 
| [07:32] | It’s not like that. | 不是这样的 | 
| [07:33] | Are you going to tell her husband where you’re taking her? | 你打算告诉她丈夫你们要带她去哪吗 | 
| [07:36] | – Yes, but… – Then it is like that. | -是的 但是… -那就是这样 | 
| [07:38] | It’s the least bad of several bad options. | 这是几个糟糕选项中最好的了 | 
| [07:41] | We could spread false word that she’s at Gotham General, | 我们可以传播假消息 说她在哥谭总院 | 
| [07:44] | but what happens when Fries attacks? | 但如果弗莱斯袭击那里呢 | 
| [07:46] | It’s filled with people who are too sick to move. | 那里到处是病重患者 无法移动 | 
| [07:48] | This is the rational way to go. | 这个办法很合理 | 
| [07:50] | Sometimes the rational way is not the best way. | 有时合理的办法不一定最好 | 
| [07:53] | If there were a better way, we would take it. | 如果有更好的办法 我们愿意一试 | 
| [07:55] | Trust me, Nora Fries will be perfectly safe. | 相信我 诺拉·弗莱斯会非常安全 | 
| [08:00] | I-I got to go. | 我要走了 | 
| [08:02] | I’m going with her. | 我跟她一起去 | 
| [08:04] | Lee, there are doctors at Arkham. | 小莱 阿卡姆有医生 | 
| [08:06] | She’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 | 
| [08:07] | I used to work there, I know those doctors. I’m going. | 我在那儿工作过 我了解那些医生 我要去 | 
| [08:10] | It’s not safe. | 这样不安全 | 
| [08:11] | It’s safe for Nora, but it’s not safe for me? | 诺拉在那儿安全 可我去就不安全了吗 | 
| [08:13] | No, now, now, now, look… | 不 别这样 | 
| [08:14] | Yeah, keep thinking, hotshot, I’m going to get my stuff. | 再想想吧 帅哥 我去拿我的东西 | 
| [08:17] | No, you know what I meant. | 不 你知道我的意思 | 
| [08:18] | If you use this on me, I’m going to scream. | 如果你用孩子做挡箭牌 我就要大叫了 | 
| [08:42] | Who was that? | 那是谁 | 
| [08:43] | One of Fries’s victims. | 弗莱斯冻住的一个人 | 
| [08:45] | I’d hoped to extract traces of Fries’s formula | 我本希望能从此人的身体组织里 | 
| [08:48] | from the man’s tissue, but no such luck. | 提取弗莱斯的溶液 可惜不走运 | 
| [08:52] | Speaking of, you had a call. | 话说 有人打电话找你 | 
| [08:54] | The GCPD wants to transfer Nora Fries | 哥谭市警局想把诺拉·弗莱斯 | 
| [08:57] | to Arkham medical wing. | 送去阿卡姆的医疗区 | 
| [08:58] | You mean the wife? | 你是说他的妻子 | 
| [09:00] | Apparently, she’s very sick. | 看来她病得很重 | 
| [09:02] | The police think Fries may try to break her out. | 警方认为弗莱斯也许会企图劫囚 | 
| [09:05] | They need a more secure medical location. | 他们需要戒备更森严的医疗机构 | 
| [09:08] | Fries must be doing all this to save his wife. | 弗莱斯这么做肯定都是为了救他妻子 | 
| [09:13] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 | 
| [09:15] | How perfect. | 太完美了 | 
| [09:16] | Here I am desperately in need of his cryonic expertise, | 我正急需他的人体冷冻专业知识呢 | 
| [09:20] | and he’s going to make a house call. | 而他就要送上门了 | 
| [09:28] | The fates are smiling on us. | 命运垂青于我们啊 | 
| [09:30] | Swiftly, Peabody, we must prepare. | 快 皮博迪 我们得做准备 | 
| [09:40] | …having recovered from being frozen solid, | …从冷冻中恢复过来 | 
| [09:42] | before stumbling out, to the bewilderment of the GCPD. | 然后跌跌撞撞地走到困惑不解的哥谭市警局面前 | 
| [09:46] | He was taken to Gotham Memorial, | 他被送去了哥谭纪念医院 | 
| [09:48] | where he was treated for minor injuries and released. | 在那里他的轻伤得到了治疗 随后出院 | 
| [09:51] | We are now getting word | 我们刚刚收到消息 | 
| [09:52] | that Nora Fries, wife of the infamous Mr. Freeze, | 恶名昭彰的急冻人先生之妻 诺拉·弗莱斯 | 
| [09:55] | is being taken to the medical wing of Arkham Asylum… | 将要被送至阿卡姆疯人院的医疗区 | 
| [09:58] | Arkham? | 阿卡姆 | 
| [10:00] | She belongs in a hospital, not thrown in among lunatics. | 她该待在医院里 不是跟疯子关在一起 | 
| [10:05] | …there have been no official charges… | 警方没有正式提出指控 | 
| [10:07] | It’s a trap. | 这是个陷阱 | 
| [10:10] | Of course it is. | 当然了 | 
| [10:11] | They’re using her to get to me. | 他们要利用她来抓我 | 
| [10:13] | The fools. | 这群蠢蛋 | 
| [10:14] | They think walls and guns can stop me? | 以为墙壁和枪就能拦得住我吗 | 
| [10:20] | They have no idea. | 简直无知 | 
| [10:34] | They’ll learn. | 他们会学乖的 | 
| [10:51] | Let me go, you brutes! | 放开我 你们这些野蛮人 | 
| [10:56] | I want to speak to Professor Strange. | 我要见斯特兰奇教授 | 
| [10:58] | Director Strange is very busy today. | 斯特兰奇主管今天很忙 | 
| [11:01] | But rest assured, | 但是请放心 | 
| [11:02] | nothing happens at Arkham | 阿卡姆的一切 | 
| [11:03] | not according to his wishes. | 都是在他授意下进行的 | 
| [11:05] | What is this thing? | 这是什么东西 | 
| [11:07] | What are you doing to me? | 你们要对我做什么 | 
| [11:08] | You are to be the face of our rehabilitation program. | 你将成为我们康复项目的招牌 | 
| [11:11] | If we can cure a man like Oswald Cobblepot, | 如果连奥斯瓦尔德·科波特都能治好 | 
| [11:13] | we can cure anyone. | 那我们就能治愈任何人 | 
| [11:16] | I refuse. | 我拒绝 | 
| [11:18] | I refuse to be part of your program. | 我拒绝加入你们的项目 | 
| [11:20] | You have no choice. | 你没有选择 | 
| [11:22] | Know this, woman. | 告诉你 女人 | 
| [11:23] | Nobody yet has failed to regret vexing the Penguin. | 所有惹恼了企鹅的人都追悔莫及 | 
| [11:27] | And you are vexing me! | 而你正在惹恼我 | 
| [11:36] | Make your next decision very carefully. | 你最好想清楚自己在做什么 | 
| [12:20] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [12:22] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [12:25] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [12:30] | Duck… | 鸭子 | 
| [12:32] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [12:35] | Duck! | 鸭子 | 
| [12:37] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 | 
| [12:39] | – It was only a dream. – Duck. | -只是个梦 -鸭子 | 
| [12:41] | It was only a dream. | 只是个梦啊 | 
| [12:42] | Goose! | 鹅 | 
| [12:44] | You’re supposed to chase me. | 你该来追我的 | 
| [12:48] | You’re the goose. | 你是鹅 | 
| [12:50] | No. No. I-I’m, uh… | 不 我是 | 
| [12:54] | I’m the… | 我是 | 
| [12:55] | I’m-I’m a penguin. | 我是企鹅 | 
| [12:57] | Goose! | 鹅 | 
| [12:59] | Goose! | 鹅 | 
| [13:01] | Goose! Goose! | 鹅 鹅 | 
| [13:03] | Problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [13:05] | He’s not being the goose. | 他不当鹅 | 
| [13:08] | It’s fun to participate in group, Mr. Cobblepot. | 参与小组活动很好玩的 科波特先生 | 
| [13:11] | You should try. | 你该尝试一下 | 
| [13:15] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [13:17] | Yes. I-I… I’d be glad to. | 好的 我很乐意 | 
| [13:23] | What is it they want me to do? | 他们要我做什么 | 
| [13:25] | Be the goose. | 当鹅 | 
| [13:28] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [13:47] | Sweet mother. Is that Penguin? | 天哪 那是企鹅吗 | 
| [13:49] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [13:53] | He seems drugged. | 好像被下了药 | 
| [13:54] | He’s been quite agitated since he arrived. | 他来这里后情绪一直很焦躁 | 
| [13:56] | We put him on a mild sedative to keep him from hurting himself. | 我们用了轻度镇静剂 以免他伤害自己 | 
| [14:00] | Dr. Thompkins, my assistant, | 汤普金斯医生 我的助手 | 
| [14:02] | Ms. Peabody, will accompany you to the infirmary. | 皮博迪女士 她会带你去医务室 | 
| [14:04] | She can provide whatever you need. | 有什么需要她都会帮你 | 
| [14:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:08] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [14:10] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [14:13] | Duck… | 鸭子 | 
| [14:15] | We’ll set up by the main gate. | 我们会在大门蹲守 | 
| [14:16] | You should probably get the inmates back in their cells. | 最好让犯人都回自己的囚室 | 
| [14:19] | Duck… | 鸭子 | 
| [14:21] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [14:24] | – Duck. – Harv, come on. | -鸭子 -哈维 走了 | 
| [14:27] | Duck. | 鸭子 | 
| [14:30] | Duck… | 鸭子 | 
| [14:33] | Duck… | 鸭子 | 
| [14:41] | I trust you won’t mind sharing the wing with our dear Ms. Kean. | 我想你不会介意和基恩小姐共用一间吧 | 
| [14:45] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [14:47] | Oh, do you know Sleeping Beauty? That’s my name for her. | 你认识睡美人啊 这是我起的外号 | 
| [14:51] | So lovely, so still. | 多美多安静 | 
| [14:54] | Like an angel. | 天使一样 | 
| [14:57] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 | 
| [14:59] | No. No problem at all. | 没 完全没问题 | 
| [15:09] | Pinkney, I want obstacles set up | 平克尼 设置障碍 | 
| [15:11] | to keep Fries from entering the main building. | 阻止弗莱斯进入主楼 | 
| [15:13] | – Yes, sir. – What about the bus? | -是 长官 -用大巴吧 | 
| [15:15] | Yeah. Good idea. | 行 好主意 | 
| [15:17] | And Harvey, I want a shooter up on that roof. | 哈维 找个狙击手上楼顶待命 | 
| [15:21] | Jim! Jim! | 吉姆 吉姆 | 
| [15:23] | Jim, my old friend! Jim! | 吉姆 老朋友 吉姆 | 
| [15:25] | Help, please! | 救命 求你 | 
| [15:26] | Wait! | 等一下 | 
| [15:27] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [15:33] | Give us a minute. | 给我俩点时间 | 
| [15:36] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 | 
| [15:38] | You have to help me. | 你得帮我 | 
| [15:40] | They’re torturing me. | 他们在虐待我 | 
| [15:42] | Torture is what you do. | 向来都是你虐待别人 | 
| [15:43] | The doctors here are trying to help you. | 这儿的医生是在帮你 | 
| [15:45] | It’s torture, I’m telling you! | 是虐待 相信我 | 
| [15:47] | I don’t see any signs of it. | 我没看见你有创伤 | 
| [15:49] | It’s mental torture. | 是精神虐待 | 
| [15:51] | It’s therapy. | 那是治疗 | 
| [15:53] | You’re insane, remember? | 你是疯子 记得吗 | 
| [15:55] | That’s what your lawyers said, anyhow. | 反正你的律师是这么说的 | 
| [15:58] | Good-bye, Penguin. | 再见 企鹅 | 
| [16:01] | You owe me, Jim Gordon. I lied for you! | 你欠我的 吉姆·戈登 我为你撒了谎 | 
| [16:06] | He killed Galavan! Not me! It was him! | 是他杀了盖勒文 不是我 是他 | 
| [16:09] | It was him, Doc! | 是他 医生 | 
| [16:11] | You owe me, Jim Gordon. I lied for you! | 你欠我的 吉姆·戈登 我为你撒了谎 | 
| [16:15] | He killed Galavan! Not me! It was him! | 是他杀了盖勒文 不是我 是他 | 
| [16:19] | It was him, Doc! | 是他 医生 | 
| [16:20] | It was him! | 是他 | 
| [16:31] | I’d say that’s learned him, Master Bruce. | 他应该已经吸取教训了 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [16:35] | We were supposed to have a training session. | 我们本该进行训练的 | 
| [16:38] | Yeah, well, I got held up in the city, didn’t I? | 我在城里有事耽搁了 | 
| [16:40] | Besides, I thought your chat with Dr. Thompkins | 而且 我以为你跟汤普金斯医生的谈话 | 
| [16:42] | would keep you occupied. | 会让你无暇顾他 | 
| [16:43] | And I thought you were against therapy. | 我以为你反对心理咨询呢 | 
| [16:45] | Well, that’s before I realized you’re so keen on keeping secrets. | 那是在我发现你那么喜欢隐瞒秘密之前 | 
| [16:49] | If I had told you what Selina and I had planned, | 如果我告诉你塞琳娜和我的计划 | 
| [16:50] | you would have stopped me. | 你会阻止我的 | 
| [16:51] | Because I didn’t, | 就因为没告诉你 | 
| [16:52] | I got the name of my parents’ killer from Silver. | 才从茜尔薇那儿得知了杀我父母凶手的名字 | 
| [16:54] | Then you made us leave Gotham. | 然后你带我离开哥谭 | 
| [16:57] | We lost more than a month | 浪费了一个多月的时间 | 
| [16:58] | we could’ve spent searching for M. Malone. | 本来可以用来找M·马龙的 | 
| [16:59] | We left the city ’cause | 我们离开这里 | 
| [17:01] | you were at the end of your emotional and your physical rope– | 是因为你的情绪和身体状态几近崩溃 | 
| [17:03] | and quite frankly, | 实话说 | 
| [17:04] | you’re incapable of catching a common cold, let alone a killer. | 你连小感冒都得不了 别说抓凶手了 | 
| [17:07] | Wil… Will you stop?! | 能停下不 | 
| [17:11] | Now, I need to ask you a very important question: | 我得问你个重要的问题 | 
| [17:17] | Are we in this together… | 你我是否 | 
| [17:20] | …or not? | 是一条心 | 
| [17:23] | Yes. | 是 | 
| [17:26] | We’re in this together. | 你我一条心 | 
| [17:28] | Right. Well, I told you I had some business in the city. | 好 我跟你说我在城里办了点事 | 
| [17:31] | Went to see a sergeant that I know, | 去见了位认识的警员 | 
| [17:32] | and we did some digging in some GCP files for any | 我俩查了哥谭市警局的档案 | 
| [17:36] | M. Malones that fit our particulars. | 寻找符合描述的M马龙 | 
| [17:38] | Age, size, height, race, | 包括年龄 体格 身高 种族 | 
| [17:41] | whether they were free during the murder of your parents. | 你父母被杀期间是否在押 | 
| [17:44] | And? | 然后呢 | 
| [17:53] | Patrick Malone. | 帕特里克·马龙 | 
| [17:56] | Goes by the nickname… | 绰号为… | 
| [17:59] | Matches. | “火柴” | 
| [18:01] | Delightful chap, really. | 很有趣的人 | 
| [18:02] | Committed his first murder when he was 15. | 15岁时犯下第一桩杀人案 | 
| [18:04] | Suspected of half a dozen since. | 之后涉嫌六起杀人案 | 
| [18:07] | Now, I need to ask you, | 我现在要问你 | 
| [18:08] | if you were in charge, | 如果由你说了算 | 
| [18:11] | what next? | 下一步怎么走 | 
| [18:13] | You could’ve got this information from Detective Gordon. | 从戈登警探那里也能打听到这些信息 | 
| [18:15] | Why didn’t you contact him? | 你为什么没联系他 | 
| [18:16] | I’m the one asking questions now, Master Bruce. | 是我在问问题 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [18:19] | We find this man… | 我们找到这个人 | 
| [18:21] | …what do you plan to do? | 你打算怎么做 | 
| [18:29] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [18:30] | No. | 不行 | 
| [18:33] | You can’t stop me. | 你阻止不了我 | 
| [18:34] | I bloody can and I will. | 我能阻止 也一定会阻止 | 
| [18:36] | You’re too young to have | 你还这么小 | 
| [18:38] | a death on your conscience, Master Bruce. | 不能就此背上条人命 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [18:41] | – But, but… – I know how your parents deserve justice. | -但 -我知道应为你父母讨回公道 | 
| [18:44] | I know you’re not gonna stop till you find it. | 我知道不报此仇 你不会罢休 | 
| [18:46] | But when we find this Malone, | 但等我们找到这个马龙 | 
| [18:48] | I will kill him and not you. | 我来杀他 你不能动手 | 
| [18:51] | That is the deal. | 必须如此 | 
| [18:53] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗 | 
| [18:58] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [18:58] | Say it. | 说出来 | 
| [19:01] | We find him, | 我们找到他 | 
| [19:03] | we make him talk, | 让他供认罪行 | 
| [19:06] | you kill him. | 你来杀了他 | 
| [19:24] | You have no idea what you’re missing. | 你都不知道自己错过了多少好戏 | 
| [19:33] | Bitch. | 贱人 | 
| [19:36] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 | 
| [19:39] | Where am I? | 我在哪里 | 
| [19:40] | Nora, try not to exert yourself. | 诺拉 好好躺着 | 
| [19:44] | – You’re in a hospital. – Who are you? | -你在医院 -你是谁 | 
| [19:47] | This is not Gotham General. | 这里不是哥谭总院 | 
| [19:49] | No. You’re in a… more secure place. | 确实不是 这里更安全 | 
| [19:52] | I’m Dr. Thompkins. | 我是汤普金斯医生 | 
| [19:54] | Lee. | 叫我小莱吧 | 
| [19:58] | They’re scared of Victor. | 他们害怕维克多 | 
| [20:01] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [20:04] | Victor only did these terrible things because of me. | 维克多做这么多坏事都是为了我 | 
| [20:07] | You’re not responsible for your husband’s actions. | 你丈夫的行为 你不必自责 | 
| [20:09] | He’s not an evil man. | 他不是个坏人 | 
| [20:11] | He believes the good of saving me | 他认为只要能救我 | 
| [20:13] | outweighs the bad of his actions. | 他作恶也值得 | 
| [20:15] | I understand. | 我懂 | 
| [20:17] | But he’s not my concern right now– you are. | 但我现在关心的人不是他 而是你 | 
| [20:19] | And you have to try and stay calm. You’re stable | 你要保持冷静 你病情稳定了 | 
| [20:22] | but you’re still very fragile. | 但你还是很虚弱 | 
| [20:25] | I could have saved him. | 我本能救他的 | 
| [20:28] | I saw him going down this path. | 我眼睁睁看着他走上歪道 | 
| [20:31] | Becoming more and more obsessed. | 越来越走火入魔 | 
| [20:35] | Why didn’t I do something? | 我之前为什么没做点什么 | 
| [20:39] | I know what you mean. | 我理解你的意思 | 
| [20:42] | It’s hard, when you love someone. | 爱一个人很艰难 | 
| [20:44] | You see the person that they were, | 你能看到他曾经的样子 | 
| [20:47] | the person they could still become. | 他依然可以成为的那个人 | 
| [20:52] | You close your eyes to the truth. | 你对真相视而不见 | 
| [20:58] | He’s coming for me, isn’t he? | 他要来找我了 对吗 | 
| [21:02] | The police think so. | 警方是这么认为的 | 
| [21:04] | So stubborn, my Victor. | 我的维克多 真是固执 | 
| [21:07] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了吗 | 
| [21:09] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [21:11] | Do you know yet if it’s a boy or girl? | 知道是女孩还是男孩了吗 | 
| [21:14] | Not yet. | 还不知道 | 
| [21:16] | I always wanted a girl. | 我一直想要个女孩 | 
| [21:21] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该待在这里 | 
| [21:24] | Let’s focus on you | 我们要关心的是你 | 
| [21:25] | and not worry about me, okay? | 别担心我了 好吗 | 
| [21:34] | Winter stakeout at the loony bin. | 大冬天的监视一个疯人院 | 
| [21:37] | Fabulous. | 太棒了 | 
| [21:39] | Nora doesn’t have long. Fries knows that. | 诺拉没多少时间了 弗莱斯知道 | 
| [21:42] | – He’ll come soon. – He’d better. | -他很快就会来的 -最好如此 | 
| [21:44] | We could freeze to death, waiting. | 我们等在这里会冻死的 | 
| [21:47] | Which would be ironic. | 那就很讽刺了 | 
| [21:56] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 | 
| [22:01] | Take cover! | 找好掩护 | 
| [22:04] | – Heads up! Heads up! – Heads up! | -注意 注意 -注意 | 
| [22:09] | Open fire! | 开火 | 
| [22:21] | Go, go! Get the door! | 上 上 打开车门 | 
| [22:22] | Get the door! | 打开车门 | 
| [22:24] | Hands in the air! | 把手举起来 | 
| [22:25] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 | 
| [22:27] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 | 
| [22:29] | Where’s Victor Fries? | 维克多·弗莱斯在哪 | 
| [22:30] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 | 
| [22:31] | Please, help me! | 拜托 帮帮我 | 
| [22:37] | Let’s go. Come on. | 我们走 快点 | 
| [22:43] | Go on. Go. Go in. | 走 快进去 | 
| [22:44] | – There’s a few… – Mommy? | -有几个… -妈妈 | 
| [22:47] | Mommy? | 妈妈 | 
| [22:48] | Mom… my… | 妈…妈 | 
| [22:51] | Mommy! | 妈妈 | 
| [22:54] | Mom? | 妈 | 
| [23:23] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [23:24] | Fries took out a wall in the east wing. | 弗莱斯击碎了东区的一座墙 | 
| [23:25] | Have B Team cut him off. | 让B队截住他 | 
| [23:27] | We’ll head directly to the infirmary. | 我们直接去医务室 | 
| [23:28] | Alpha to Bravo, continue pursuing suspect. | A队呼叫B队 继续追捕嫌犯 | 
| [23:30] | We’re headed to the infirmary. | 我们正在前往医务室 | 
| [23:32] | Copy that. | 收到 | 
| [23:33] | Maintain pursue. | 继续追捕 | 
| [23:41] | Take cover! | 寻找掩护 | 
| [23:52] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [24:10] | What the hell? | 搞什么 | 
| [24:18] | Go! | 快去 | 
| [25:03] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 | 
| [25:05] | Forgive me for getting straight to the point. | 不好意思 我就开门见山了 | 
| [25:07] | I’m a great admirer of your work | 我非常崇拜你的杰作 | 
| [25:10] | and I would like to offer you a way out of your situation. | 我想帮助你走出当前的困境 | 
| [25:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [25:14] | I’m a friend, but let me ask you: | 我是个朋友 但我问问你 | 
| [25:16] | once you rescue your wife, | 你救出你妻子后 | 
| [25:18] | what is your plan? | 有什么打算 | 
| [25:20] | To steal a vehicle? | 偷一辆车 | 
| [25:21] | Blast your way out? | 一路炸出去 | 
| [25:24] | There is a set of keys on the chair. | 椅子上有一串钥匙 | 
| [25:27] | They belong to a vehicle that is waiting by the loading docks. | 与钥匙对应的车就停在装卸区等着 | 
| [25:35] | How do I know it’s not a trap? | 我怎么知道这不是陷阱 | 
| [25:36] | It is not a trap, | 不是陷阱 | 
| [25:38] | it is an exchange. | 而是交换 | 
| [25:40] | You get your wife and your freedom– | 你可以得到你妻子和自由 | 
| [25:42] | I can keep the police at bay while you escape. | 我可以控制住警察 让你逃跑 | 
| [25:45] | As thanks, you will leave me | 作为感谢 你要留下 | 
| [25:47] | one cartridge of your cryonic formula. | 一罐冷冻液给我 | 
| [25:52] | What do you say? | 怎么样 | 
| [25:54] | The police are coming, | 警察要来了 | 
| [25:55] | you can’t beat them all | 你不可能把他们都击败 | 
| [25:57] | and time is running out for you… | 而且你的时间不多了 | 
| [25:59] | and for Nora. | 诺拉也是 | 
| [26:15] | Go fetch that, would you, Ms. Peabody? | 去拿来 好吗 皮博迪女士 | 
| [26:26] | Fries is in the building. | 弗莱斯就在楼里 | 
| [26:27] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 | 
| [26:29] | We can’t leave her. | 我们不能丢下她 | 
| [26:30] | The staff bailed when the alarm went off. | 警报一响这里的员工就跑了 | 
| [26:31] | She’ll die. | 她会死的 | 
| [26:32] | So we take her with us. | 那就把她也带上 | 
| [26:33] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [26:37] | Careful. | 小心 | 
| [26:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [26:49] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我吧 | 
| [26:56] | Victor… Victor, listen to me. | 维克多 维克多 听我说 | 
| [26:57] | We’re trying to help her. | 我们是想帮她 | 
| [26:58] | You’re killing her. | 你们要害死她了 | 
| [26:59] | – No. No, Victor. – Victor… | -不 维克多 -维克多 | 
| [27:00] | I understand why you’re doing this. | 我理解你这么做的原因 | 
| [27:02] | I’m saving her life. | 我要救她的命 | 
| [27:03] | At the cost of how many other lives? | 你为此要害死多少其他人 | 
| [27:07] | Too many to turn back now. | 已经太多 现在无法回头了 | 
| [27:09] | Soon as I’ve done what I need to do, | 等我做完了我该做的 | 
| [27:11] | I’ll give myself up. | 我就会自首 | 
| [27:13] | But now we have to leave. | 但现在 我们得走了 | 
| [27:15] | Victor, I’m a doctor. | 维克多 我是名医生 | 
| [27:17] | If we move her now, she might die. | 我们现在转移她 她可能会死 | 
| [27:20] | A doctor. Good. | 医生 太好了 | 
| [27:21] | You’re coming with us to push the wheelchair. Let’s go. | 你跟我们一起走 给她推轮椅 走吧 | 
| [27:23] | No. No way! | 绝对不行 | 
| [27:24] | Jim, I’m going. | 吉姆 我要去 | 
| [27:26] | She’s my patient. | 她是我的病人 | 
| [27:27] | I can’t let you do that. I’ll go. | 我不能让你那么做 我跟你走 | 
| [27:28] | – Take me. – Jim, it’s not your call. | -带我走吧 -吉姆 这你说了不算 | 
| [27:30] | She needs me. | 她需要我 | 
| [27:32] | I’m not gonna hurt her. | 我不会伤害她的 | 
| [27:34] | I don’t want to hurt anyone, | 我并不想伤害谁 | 
| [27:35] | unless I have to. | 除非别无选择 | 
| [27:36] | Jim, I’m going. | 吉姆 我要去 | 
| [27:38] | Victor, please… | 维克多 求你 | 
| [27:39] | don’t do this. | 别这样 | 
| [27:40] | Nora, don’t worry. | 诺拉 别担心 | 
| [27:43] | It’s all under control. | 我有把握 | 
| [27:45] | Help… | 救命 | 
| [27:46] | We have to go. Now. | 我们得走了 快点 | 
| [27:47] | You. In there. | 你 进去 | 
| [27:50] | Do what he’s saying. | 听他的 | 
| [27:52] | We’ll be okay. | 我们不会有事的 | 
| [27:53] | Now! | 快点 | 
| [27:55] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:06] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 | 
| [28:23] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 | 
| [28:39] | Lee! | 小莱 | 
| [28:45] | Lee! | 小莱 | 
| [28:59] | Apologies, officers. | 抱歉 警官们 | 
| [29:00] | The extreme cold has shorted the wiring. | 极度低温让电线短路了 | 
| [29:03] | We’re working on it. | 我们还在检修 | 
| [29:04] | Well, work on it quick! | 那就快点 | 
| [29:05] | Oh, we are. | 我们在做了 | 
| [29:07] | We are. | 在做了 | 
| [29:10] | Please put that somewhere very safe, | 把那个妥善保管 | 
| [29:12] | would you, Ms. Peabody? | 好吗 皮博迪女士 | 
| [29:14] | Good news, officers. | 好消息 警官们 | 
| [29:22] | Did Fries say anything, | 弗莱斯提到 | 
| [29:23] | anything at all about his plans? | 他的计划了吗 | 
| [29:25] | No, nothing. | 没有 | 
| [29:26] | He just said “Sorry.” | 他只说”抱歉” | 
| [29:29] | Partner! | 搭档 | 
| [29:30] | What’d we miss? | 我们错过了什么 | 
| [29:31] | Fries got away with Nora and Lee. | 弗莱斯带走了诺拉和小莱 | 
| [29:33] | I put a BOLO out on the vehicle, but that’s all we got. | 我全境通告了车辆 但没被别的线索了 | 
| [29:36] | Fries has to put his wife on ice as quickly as possible, right? | 弗莱斯得尽快冷冻他妻子 是吧 | 
| [29:39] | He can’t go home; there’s cops at the door. | 他不能回家 门口有警察 | 
| [29:41] | Where’s he gonna go? | 他会去哪 | 
| [29:42] | He’s got the equipment with him. | 他带着设备 | 
| [29:43] | He could freeze her anywhere. | 他可以随便在任何地方冷冻她 | 
| [29:45] | Wait. He could freeze her, | 等等 他可以冷冻她 | 
| [29:47] | but he can’t keep her frozen. | 但无法保持冷冻状态 | 
| [29:49] | Not without one of those cryo chambers he built. | 必须要用到他建造的冷冻室 | 
| [29:51] | Then he is going home. | 那他的确是要回家 | 
| [29:52] | They’re still at his house; | 冷冻室还在他家 | 
| [29:53] | they were never taken into evidence. | 没有被收为证据 | 
| [29:54] | That’s where he went, has to be. Come on. | 他肯定是去那儿了 走吧 | 
| [30:14] | Victor, please think about this. | 维克多 求你好好想想 | 
| [30:16] | How will you take care of her | 如果你入狱了 | 
| [30:18] | if you’re in prison? | 又要如何照顾她 | 
| [30:20] | I won’t. | 我没法照顾她 | 
| [30:21] | You will. | 但你会的 | 
| [30:22] | Gotham will. | 哥谭会的 | 
| [30:23] | It’s the law. | 这是法律 | 
| [30:23] | As long as she’s legally alive, she’s a ward of the city | 只要她在法律意义上还活着 城市就得照顾她 | 
| [30:25] | and the city has to keep her alive and safe. | 延续她的生命 保证她的安全 | 
| [30:28] | Victor… | 维克多 | 
| [30:29] | I’m here, darling. | 我在 亲爱的 | 
| [30:31] | I brought you home. | 我带你回家了 | 
| [30:32] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 | 
| [30:35] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [30:36] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就结束了 | 
| [30:39] | Victor… | 维克多 | 
| [30:42] | I want you to let me go. | 我希望你放手 | 
| [30:44] | Let me die. | 让我死吧 | 
| [30:45] | Nora, you don’t mean that. | 诺拉 你不是真心的 | 
| [30:48] | I can do this. The process works. | 我能做到 这好使 | 
| [30:50] | So I shall wake up one day | 好让我有一天醒来 | 
| [30:52] | with you in prison | 而你要么在监狱里 | 
| [30:53] | or dead? | 要么已经死了吗 | 
| [30:55] | A life alone isn’t one that I want. | 我并不想要孤独的生活 | 
| [30:57] | I’ll be there when you wake up. I’ll be there. | 你醒来时我会在的 我会的 | 
| [30:59] | I’ll find a way, I will. | 我会想办法的 我保证 | 
| [31:01] | There’s always hope. | 希望永远是有的 | 
| [31:04] | As long as you’re alive, there’s hope, right? | 只要你活着 就有希望 是吧 | 
| [31:09] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [31:11] | There’s hope. | 有希望 | 
| [31:14] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [31:18] | My necklace. | 我的项链 | 
| [31:20] | The one that you gave me on our first anniversary. | 我们一周年纪念时你给我的那条 | 
| [31:23] | It’s on the nightstand. | 在床头柜上 | 
| [31:25] | Would you get it for me, please, dear? | 能去给我拿来吗 亲爱的 | 
| [31:30] | Go. | 去吧 | 
| [31:31] | I’m strong enough to use it if I need to. | 如果有必要 我还有力气用它 | 
| [31:42] | If you hurry, you can make it out before he gets back. | 如果你赶快 可以趁他回来之前逃出去 | 
| [31:45] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会丢下你的 | 
| [31:46] | This must be very stressful for you and your baby. | 这对你和你的宝宝一定压力很大 | 
| [31:48] | We’re fine. | 我们没事 | 
| [31:50] | Could I have some water? | 能给我点水吗 | 
| [32:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:12] | You heard him. | 你听到了 | 
| [32:14] | He’s not a bad man at heart. | 他内心深处并不坏 | 
| [32:17] | You have to tell them that. | 你得告诉他们 | 
| [32:19] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [32:20] | And please tell them that I’m very sorry for my part in this. | 也告诉他们 我对我扮演的角色也很抱歉 | 
| [32:25] | I saw the man that he was becoming | 我看出他要变成什么样 | 
| [32:27] | and I did nothing. | 却袖手旁观 | 
| [32:31] | Because I loved him. | 因为我爱他 | 
| [32:35] | You know what that’s like, don’t you? | 你明白那感觉 是吧 | 
| [32:39] | I do. | 是的 | 
| [32:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:45] | You’ve been very kind. | 你真好 | 
| [32:47] | God bless you and your baby. | 上帝保佑你和你的宝宝 | 
| [32:50] | Nora. | 诺拉 | 
| [32:51] | I got it. | 我拿来了 | 
| [32:53] | I’ve got it. | 我拿来了 | 
| [32:58] | Victor. | 维克多 | 
| [33:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:04] | Please don’t blame yourself. | 别怪自己 | 
| [33:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [33:14] | See you soon. | 回头见 | 
| [33:18] | You should stand back. | 你最好退后点 | 
| [34:05] | I felt the breeze when you came in the window. | 你从窗户进来时我感觉到了风 | 
| [34:15] | I’m glad you came. | 你来正好 | 
| [34:17] | I need a favor. | 我想请你帮个忙 | 
| [34:18] | “Nice to see you, Selina.” | “见到你真高兴 塞琳娜” | 
| [34:20] | Sorry for not telling you that I was skipping town | 抱歉没告诉你我要离开这里 | 
| [34:22] | to go to my castle in France. | 跑去我法国的城堡 | 
| [34:24] | It’s a chalet. | 只是个小屋 | 
| [34:26] | In Switzerland. | 是在瑞士 | 
| [34:27] | Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [34:28] | Where’s the king of snotty England? | 那位英国国王呢 | 
| [34:30] | Alfred went to the city. | 阿尔弗雷德进城了 | 
| [34:36] | This is the man that Silver told us about. | 茜尔薇说的 就是这个人 | 
| [34:39] | Alfred tracked him down. | 阿尔弗雷德找到了他 | 
| [34:43] | Patrick Malone? | 帕特里克·马龙 | 
| [34:45] | I thought his name started with M. | 他的名字不是M开头的吗 | 
| [34:47] | The M stands for Matches. It’s a nickname. | M是火柴 是外号 | 
| [34:49] | That’s a lame nickname. | 好二的外号 | 
| [34:52] | So you found him. | 你找到他了 | 
| [34:54] | What do you need me for? | 你要我做什么 | 
| [34:56] | I need you to get me a gun. | 我要你给我找把枪 | 
| [34:59] | So you’re gonna kill him? | 你想杀了他吗 | 
| [35:01] | – Yes. – Your butler know? | -对 -你的管家知道吗 | 
| [35:03] | Alfred thinks he’s gonna be the one to kill him. | 阿尔弗雷德认为他要来杀他 | 
| [35:06] | That’s why I’m asking you. | 所以我才找你 | 
| [35:07] | You couldn’t even push that guy out of the window, | 你都做不到把那人推出窗外 | 
| [35:11] | so how do you expect to do this? | 你要怎么做到这个 | 
| [35:16] | Because this man killed my parents. | 因为这人杀了我父母 | 
| [35:24] | You ever even fired a gun before? | 你以前开过枪吗 | 
| [35:25] | Please, Selina, you’re the only person I can… | 求你 塞琳娜 我只能向你… | 
| [35:27] | You don’t even know what you’re asking, Bruce. | 你根本不明白你要我做什么 布鲁斯 | 
| [35:30] | Yeah, sure, the guy deserves it, but doing this, | 是啊 那人是该死 但你这么做 | 
| [35:33] | you won’t ever, | 你会彻底 | 
| [35:35] | ever be the same. | 完全地变个人 | 
| [35:41] | That’s what I’m counting on. | 我就想那样 | 
| [35:55] | Crap. | 该死 | 
| [35:57] | How do you want to play this one? | 你打算怎么办 | 
| [35:59] | Slow and careful. | 小心慢慢来 | 
| [36:00] | No gun play if we can help it. | 如果可以 就别动枪 | 
| [36:02] | Set up a perimeter. | 拉起警戒线 | 
| [36:03] | I’m gonna look inside. | 我进去看看 | 
| [36:04] | Gotcha. | 好的 | 
| [36:05] | Perimeter. | 拉警戒线 | 
| [36:06] | Hey, set up a perimeter. | 拉个警戒线 | 
| [36:13] | Give me one more moment, Doctor, | 再稍等我一下 医生 | 
| [36:16] | then I’ll put myself in your charge. | 然后我就向你自首 | 
| [36:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:30] | No. No, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [36:33] | No, no, no. No! | 不不 | 
| [36:34] | Nora! | 诺拉 | 
| [36:36] | I don’t understand, it works. | 我不明白 明明好使的 | 
| [36:37] | My formula works. How…?! | 我的冷冻液好使的 怎么会 | 
| [36:41] | She switched cartridges. | 她换了液罐 | 
| [36:44] | She changed the cartridges? | 她换了液罐 | 
| [36:48] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 | 
| [36:49] | Did you know she switched the cartridges? | 你知道她换掉了吗 | 
| [36:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:56] | I’m-I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [36:58] | Mr. Fries, this is the GCPD. | 弗莱斯先生 我们是哥谭市警局 | 
| [37:00] | You’re surrounded. | 你被包围了 | 
| [37:01] | Please come out, give yourself up, | 请出来 自首吧 | 
| [37:04] | and let’s avoid any more sadness. | 别再制造更多痛苦了 | 
| [37:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:11] | No more sadness. | 再没有痛苦了 | 
| [37:16] | Will you be very kind | 能麻烦你 | 
| [37:18] | and go tell the police that I’ll do as they say? | 去告诉警方 我会照做吗 | 
| [37:26] | Nora loved you very much. | 诺拉非常爱你 | 
| [37:28] | I’m envious of the bond you had. | 我很羡慕你们之间的感情 | 
| [38:18] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [38:20] | Victor? | 维克多 | 
| [38:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [38:46] | You should go back to bed. | 你该继续去睡 | 
| [38:49] | Can’t sleep. | 睡不着 | 
| [38:54] | Heard you on the phone. | 听到你打电话来着 | 
| [38:56] | Hugo Strange called. | 雨果·斯特兰奇来电 | 
| [38:58] | Victor Fries died in Arkham infirmary. | 维克多·弗莱斯死在了阿卡姆的医务室 | 
| [39:01] | They couldn’t revive him. | 没抢救过来 | 
| [39:04] | You okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [39:06] | I am. | 没事 | 
| [39:08] | Are you? | 你呢 | 
| [39:13] | Wish you hadn’t gone. | 真希望你没去 | 
| [39:19] | Wish you hadn’t put our baby at risk. | 真希望你没拿我们的孩子冒险 | 
| [39:22] | You put us at risk | 是你拿诺拉冒险 | 
| [39:23] | when you put Nora at risk. | 我们才会有危险 | 
| [39:24] | She was under my care. | 她是我的病人 | 
| [39:26] | That was different; that was police work. | 那不一样 那是警察工作 | 
| [39:27] | That was you; it’s all you. | 那是你 都是你的决定 | 
| [39:29] | Arkham was actually Barnes’s idea, | 阿卡姆其实是巴恩斯的主意 | 
| [39:31] | but it made sense. | 但这合情理 | 
| [39:32] | It was good police work. | 是聪明的办案手段 | 
| [39:33] | What about Galavan? | 那盖勒文呢 | 
| [39:35] | Was that good police work too? | 也是聪明办案吗 | 
| [39:37] | What about him? | 他怎么了 | 
| [39:38] | The way he died. | 他的死状 | 
| [39:40] | Whatever the truth is, it’s not what you told me. | 不管究竟是怎么回事 肯定不是你说的那样 | 
| [39:43] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [39:44] | Because I know when you’re being dishonest. | 因为你撒谎我是看得出来的 | 
| [39:47] | And you know what, if anybody deserves to die, it’s Galavan. | 知道吗 如果说有谁该死 那就是盖勒文 | 
| [39:50] | Don’t talk to me about police work. | 别跟我说什么警察工作 | 
| [39:53] | It’s you, you lie to me. | 是你 你对我撒谎 | 
| [40:17] | I know you say there are no hopeless cases. | 我知道你说过没有不可能的案例 | 
| [40:20] | And there are none. | 的确没有 | 
| [40:22] | The beauty of life | 生命可以在 | 
| [40:23] | can spring forth from even the harshest of climates. | 最严酷的气候下萌芽生长 | 
| [40:27] | We simply need to be more… | 我们只需要 | 
| [40:29] | aggressive in our treatment. | 采取更加强效的治疗 | 
| [40:32] | Now I must go see to our newest guest. | 我得去安顿我们的新客人了 | 
| [40:51] | Good morning, Victor. | 早啊 维克多 | 
| [40:57] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [40:59] | Legally, your corpse is in the Arkham morgue, | 法律上讲 你的尸体在阿卡姆停尸房里 | 
| [41:01] | but… obviously you’re here. | 但显然 你是在这儿 | 
| [41:05] | Indian Hill. | 印第安山 | 
| [41:07] | Indian Hill’s a toxic waste dump. | 印第安山是有毒废料填埋场 | 
| [41:09] | A useful fiction. | 很好用的幌子 | 
| [41:12] | You’re the one who spoke to me in Arkham. | 你是在阿卡姆对我说话的那人 | 
| [41:13] | Hugo Strange. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 | 
| [41:15] | A pleasure to meet you face-to-face. | 很荣幸跟你当面相见 | 
| [41:18] | How is it I’m not dead? | 我怎么还没死 | 
| [41:20] | It’s simply astonishing, isn’t it? | 简直令人惊叹 是吧 | 
| [41:22] | My guess is that you absorbed some of your own formula | 我猜你在这几个月来吸收了一些 | 
| [41:25] | over the past months. | 你制造的冷冻液 | 
| [41:26] | Your body underwent a profound cellular change. | 你的身体发生了深刻的细胞层面改变 | 
| [41:29] | When you were brought in here, you were actually overheating. | 你被带进来时 居然还过热了 | 
| [41:32] | Now look there. | 看那边 | 
| [41:33] | At the thermometer. | 温度计 | 
| [41:36] | Negative 20 degrees. | 零下28度 | 
| [41:38] | And I’m not even cold. | 我一点也不冷 | 
| [41:40] | Your formula appears to have lowered | 你的冷冻液似乎降低了 | 
| [41:42] | your core body temperature. | 你的体核温度 | 
| [41:44] | You can only survive in severe hypothermic conditions. | 你只能在极低温环境下生存 | 
| [41:48] | Anything above freezing will kill you. | 零点之上的温度会要你的命 | 
| [41:50] | But never fear, you won’t be locked in there forever. | 别担心 你不会永远被关在里面 | 
| [41:53] | We’ve made some modifications to your suit | 我们修改了一下你的外衣 | 
| [41:55] | to allow you to walk freely. | 让你可以自由走动 | 
| [41:57] | For now, rest. | 现在 休息吧 | 
| [41:59] | Tomorrow we begin work. | 明天 我们开始工作 | 
| [42:01] | One project in particular I think you’ll find fascinating. | 有一个项目你会格外感兴趣的 | 
| [42:05] | I should have died with Nora. | 我该跟诺拉一起死的 | 
| [42:09] | This all should have ended. | 这一切本该结束的 | 
| [42:11] | Then take this opportunity, Victor. | 那就把握这个机会吧 维克多 | 
| [42:14] | Pretend you did die. | 假装你已经死了 | 
| [42:17] | Death is not an ending. | 死亡不是结局 | 
| [42:19] | Death is a new beginning. | 死亡是新的开始 |