时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Went to see a sergeant that I know, | 去见了位认识的警员 |
[00:04] | and we did some digging for any M. Malones that fit our particulars. | 我俩寻找了符合描述的M马龙 |
[00:08] | Patrick Malone. | 帕特里克·马龙 |
[00:10] | Goes by the nickname… Matches. | 绰号为…”火柴” |
[00:13] | So you found him. | 你找到他了 |
[00:14] | What do you need me for? | 你要我做什么 |
[00:15] | I need you to get me a gun. | 我要你给我找把枪 |
[00:17] | So you’re gonna kill him? | 你想杀了他吗 |
[00:20] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:23] | Kristen. | 柯丽丝汀 |
[00:23] | No! | 不要 |
[00:28] | If we can cure a man like Oswald Cobblepot, | 如果连奥斯瓦尔德·科波特都能治好 |
[00:30] | we can cure anyone. | 那我们就能治愈任何人 |
[00:32] | Nobody yet has failed to regret vexing the Penguin. | 所有惹恼了企鹅的人都追悔莫及 |
[00:36] | And you are vexing me! | 而你正在惹恼我 |
[00:47] | You don’t eat. | 你不吃 |
[00:49] | What’s the matter, liebchen? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[00:52] | You are sick? | 你不舒服吗 |
[00:54] | So pale you look. | 你看上去如此苍白 |
[00:57] | Tell Mama what’s wrong. | 告诉妈妈怎么了 |
[01:03] | You don’t have to tell. | 你不用说出口 |
[01:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[01:07] | Life is hard when you are special. | 特殊的人 人生之路必然坎坷 |
[01:10] | And you are so special. | 你又是那么特殊 |
[01:13] | So clever. | 那么聪明 |
[01:15] | So handsome. | 那么帅气 |
[01:18] | When you are older, | 你长大后 |
[01:20] | with a stick you’ll beat away the women. | 得用棍子赶走成群的求爱女人了 |
[01:25] | But only if you eat your goulash, | 但前提是你得吃菜炖牛肉 |
[01:28] | so you can grow big… | 这样你才能长大… |
[01:31] | and strong. | 变强 |
[01:40] | Matching the Crane formula to our own enforced REM stimulation | 将克兰配方和我们的强制快速眼动刺激相结合 |
[01:44] | seems to be providing the desired results. | 似乎能达到理想的效果 |
[01:47] | How’s his behavior day-to-day? | 他平日的表现如何 |
[01:49] | Docile, friendly. | 温顺 友善 |
[01:51] | Appetite? | 胃口呢 |
[01:53] | Low, but I’m not concerned. | 不高 但我并不担心 |
[01:56] | I’m curious to see how he responds to adverse stimuli. | 我想知道他对不良刺激会有何反应 |
[02:00] | Let’s move on to the… ice cream test. | 我们开始进行…冰淇淋测试吧 |
[02:27] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋 |
[02:29] | Why do you have ice cream? | 为什么你有冰淇淋 |
[02:32] | I’m sure I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:35] | It’s unusual, isn’t it? | 很不寻常 是吧 |
[02:38] | My name’s Oswald. What’s yours? | 我叫奥斯瓦尔德 你叫什么 |
[02:40] | I don’t have ice cream. | 我没有冰淇淋 |
[02:42] | Why do you have ice cream? | 为什么你有冰淇淋 |
[02:44] | Please, by all means, you… | 请吧 不要客气 你… |
[02:46] | I don’t have ice cream! | 我没有冰淇淋 |
[02:50] | Why do you have ice cream?! | 为什么你有冰淇淋 |
[02:53] | I apologize, sir. I don’t know what… | 抱歉 先生 我不知道… |
[02:57] | Excellent. | 非常好 |
[02:58] | No violent reaction. | 没有暴力反应 |
[02:59] | The treatment is working perfectly. | 治疗效果非常好 |
[03:02] | Guards. | 守卫 |
[03:03] | Where’s my ice cream?! | 我的冰淇淋在哪 |
[03:04] | How come you have ice cream?! | 为什么你有冰淇淋 |
[03:06] | I want mine! | 我要我的 |
[03:07] | Where is it?! Where is it?! | 在哪 在哪 |
[03:10] | I want my ice cream! | 我要我的冰淇淋 |
[03:11] | What flavor is it?! What flavor is it?! | 是什么味儿的 什么味儿的 |
[03:35] | Hey yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[03:43] | What? You asked me for it. | 怎么了 你问我要的 |
[03:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:46] | – If you don’t want it… – I want it. | -如果你不想要… -我要 |
[03:49] | You look scared. | 你看上去很害怕 |
[03:53] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[03:59] | Is it loaded? | 上膛了吗 |
[04:00] | Ain’t no point in an unloaded gun. | 不上膛的枪有什么意义 |
[04:03] | Guns aren’t for show, Bruce. | 枪可不是用来唬人的 布鲁斯 |
[04:04] | And they’re not for protection. | 也不是用来防身的 |
[04:07] | They’re only for one thing. | 只有一个用处 |
[04:13] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[04:15] | They’re only for one thing. | 只有一个用处 |
[04:31] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[04:32] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:35] | Look, what we talked about after Arkham… | 阿卡姆那事之后我们说的话 |
[04:37] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是来谈那个的 |
[04:38] | I wanted you to take a look at these. | 我想你看看这个 |
[04:40] | It’s Kristen Kringle’s final paychecks. | 这是柯丽丝汀·柯林格最后几张工资单 |
[04:43] | Her paychecks? How’d you get these? | 她的工资单 你是怎么拿到的 |
[04:45] | I went to Human Resources to get her new address, | 我去人力资源部要她的新住址 |
[04:47] | and they gave them to me. | 他们就把工资单给了我 |
[04:49] | She never picked them up. | 她一直没去领 |
[04:50] | They don’t know where she is. | 他们也不知道她的下落 |
[04:52] | She never cashed them, never left a forwarding address. | 她没兑现过 也没留下转寄地址 |
[04:54] | That’s odd. | 这就奇怪了 |
[04:57] | Well, Dougherty has money. | 多尔蒂有钱 |
[04:58] | Maybe they’re traveling. | 也许他们去旅游了 |
[05:00] | I don’t like it. | 事情不对劲 |
[05:01] | She said that Dougherty hurt her before. | 她说多尔蒂曾对她家暴 |
[05:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:05] | Have you talked to Ed about it? | 你问过爱德吗 |
[05:07] | – No. – Maybe he’s heard from her. | -没 -也许他有她的消息 |
[05:08] | I didn’t feel like it was right to worry him. | 我不想让他担心 |
[05:11] | I just want to know that she’s all right. | 我只是想知道她没事 |
[05:15] | I can take it to Missing Persons. | 我可以交给失踪人口去查 |
[05:16] | No, no, that’s all right. I’ll look into it. | 不不 没事 我会去查的 |
[05:20] | I’ll let you know what I find. | 有消息通知你 |
[05:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:23] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:41] | Oh, Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:44] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:45] | Yes. | 好了 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna need more than that. | 这样的语气可不够 |
[05:49] | We’re on the hunt of an extremely dangerous man. | 我们要去寻找一个极度危险的人 |
[05:51] | This is life-and-death stuff. | 这是生死攸关的事 |
[05:53] | I need you to tell me that you are sure. | 我要你给我确定的答案 |
[05:55] | Now, are you sure? | 你确定你准备好了吗 |
[06:02] | Yes, Alfred, I’m sure. | 是的 阿尔弗雷德 我确定 |
[06:05] | Right. | 好 |
[06:06] | And when we’re on the street, you follow my every lead. | 出了门 你要完全听从我的指示 |
[06:09] | No faffing about, is that understood? | 不许乱冲乱撞 明白吗 |
[06:11] | Yes. | 明白 |
[06:12] | Good lad. | 好孩子 |
[06:15] | Our quarry is an East Side boy. | 我们的目标是个东区人 |
[06:18] | His misspent youth, Patrick “Matches” Malone | “火柴”帕特里克·马龙年少就误入歧途 |
[06:21] | was arrested several times with a geezer called Cupcake. | 曾多次跟一个叫小蛋糕的家伙一起被捕 |
[06:24] | I suspect there’s irony at play there. | 我怀疑这有一定的讽刺意味 |
[06:26] | They were partners in crime until Matches’s testimony | 他们曾是共犯 直到”火柴”的证词 |
[06:29] | put Mr. Cupcake in a Blackgate Pen for ten. | 害小蛋糕先生蹲了十年黑门监狱 |
[06:33] | Says here that Cupcake’s out now, | 上面写着小蛋糕已经出狱 |
[06:35] | and he runs this strong-arm little firm called the Mutants. | 开了家叫做变异体的打手公司 |
[06:40] | So I guess we’ll have to start there then. | 我们就从那里开始吧 |
[06:43] | – Solomon! – Grundy! | -所罗门 -格伦迪 |
[06:46] | – Solomon! – Grundy! | -所罗门 -格伦迪 |
[06:51] | Remember, let me do the talking. | 记住 我来说话 |
[06:52] | I know how to handle this type, all right? | 我知道怎么对付这种人 |
[06:54] | Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 下午好 |
[06:57] | Hope we find you well. | 你们好 |
[07:00] | We’re hoping to have a little chat | 我们想跟小蛋糕先生 |
[07:01] | with a gentleman called Cupcake. | 说两句话 |
[07:05] | You found me, sweetheart. | 我在这里 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[07:08] | Mr. Cupcake, pleasure to meet you. | 小蛋糕先生 幸会 |
[07:12] | My name’s Alfred Pennyworth. | 我叫阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[07:14] | Now, we’re on the hunt for a guy called Matches Malone. | 我们在找一个叫”火柴”马龙的人 |
[07:17] | Now, we know he snitched you up a few years ago. | 我们知道几年前 他向警方告发了你 |
[07:19] | So I’m sure you wouldn’t mind returning the favor, | 所以你大概不介意”回报”他一下 |
[07:21] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[07:23] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 |
[07:24] | – Never mind who he is. – I’m Bruce Wayne. | -别管他是谁 -我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[07:26] | Boy billionaire Bruce Wayne? | 少年亿万富翁布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[07:29] | That one. | 正是 |
[07:31] | I’m willing to pay you a lot of money | 我愿意付你一大笔钱 |
[07:33] | if you can tell us where to find Malone. | 只求你告诉我马龙在哪 |
[07:34] | Oh, really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[07:37] | Master Bruce, please let me… | 布鲁斯少爷 请让我… |
[07:38] | I think he killed my parents. | 我认为他杀了我父母 |
[07:39] | That’s a good answer. | 这回答不错 |
[07:42] | How much money? | 你出多少钱 |
[07:44] | How much will make you talk? | 出多少能让你开口 |
[07:46] | Million dollars. | 一百万美元 |
[07:49] | That’s too much. | 太多了 |
[07:49] | The boy’s cheap. | 这孩子还挺抠门 |
[07:52] | Mr. Cupcake, if I may be so bold as to just… | 小蛋糕先生 请恕我斗胆… |
[07:54] | Yo, I’m talking to the shot caller. | 我在和做主的说话呢 |
[07:57] | Tell you what, son, I’ll make you a deal. | 这样吧 孩子 我和你做个交易 |
[07:59] | Give me $50,000, you won’t get Matches, | 给我五万美元 你得不到”火柴” |
[08:01] | but you get to leave here with your fingers and toes. | 但是你可以完好无损地离开这里 |
[08:06] | Steady on, pal. | 慢着 老兄 |
[08:07] | I’m just messing with you. | 我逗你玩呢 |
[08:09] | I wouldn’t hurt the little boy. | 我不会伤害小孩的 |
[08:10] | I like little boys. | 我喜欢小男孩 |
[08:12] | You, on the other hand, I’m not sure about you. | 至于你 就未必了 |
[08:15] | Tell you what, I’ll give you that rat Matches for 50 grand. | 这样吧 五万 我就说出那叛徒的下落 |
[08:18] | But first… | 但首先 |
[08:20] | you must fight me. | 你得和我打一场 |
[08:23] | I beg your pardon, excuse me? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[08:24] | Fight me, baby. | 和我打一场 宝贝 |
[08:25] | No, you see, I’m not really a, uh… | 不 你看 我不是个… |
[08:28] | I’m not really a fighter. | 我不怎么打架 |
[08:29] | Shush, I saw you step up just now. | 得了 你刚刚不是挺身而出了 |
[08:31] | “Steady on, pal.” | “慢着 老兄” |
[08:33] | Mr. Cupcake, I really can’t foresee anything positive | 小蛋糕先生 我真看不出这场争斗 |
[08:36] | coming out of this altercation. | 能产生什么好结果 |
[08:38] | You’re in my house! | 你在我的地盘 |
[08:39] | Fight is what we do here! | 我们这里就是要打 |
[08:43] | I’ll pay you $100,000 for the name and no fighting. | 我给你十万 买名字但不打架 |
[08:46] | I’m not about money, little boy. | 我要的不是钱 小孩 |
[08:48] | I’m about respect. | 我要的是尊重 |
[08:50] | No fight, no deal, | 不打 不成交 |
[08:52] | no Matches, no exit. | 不给”火柴” 别想离开 |
[08:58] | All right, well, I suppose, you know, | 那好吧 |
[09:00] | Mr. Cupcake, if you put it like that. | 小蛋糕先生 既然你都这么说了 |
[09:10] | If you wouldn’t mind, sir. | 劳烦您一下 先生 |
[09:12] | Will you be all right? | 你会没事吧 |
[09:13] | We’ll have to wait and see, won’t we? | 那只能等着瞧了 是不是 |
[09:15] | Are you acting like this is my fault? | 你是想说这是我的错吗 |
[09:18] | It’s not for me to say, is it, sir? | 这话轮不到我说 对吧 先生 |
[09:19] | How is it my fault? | 这怎么是我的错了 |
[09:20] | I told you to let me do the talking, did I not? | 我说了让我来谈 对不对 |
[09:22] | And did you do the talking? Yes. | 但最终你是不是说话了 没错 |
[09:24] | I think you’ll find, yes, you did do the talking. | 没错 你就是说了 |
[09:26] | To be fair, I think the result | 说实话 我觉得不管怎样 |
[09:27] | would have been similar in any case. | 结果可能都差不多 |
[09:29] | If, Master Bruce, we are lucky enough | 如果 布鲁斯少爷 我们够幸运 |
[09:31] | to walk away from this alive, | 能从这里活着出去 |
[09:33] | let this be a lesson to you. | 请从中吸取教训 |
[09:34] | And another thing. | 还有一件事 |
[09:35] | Pick your battles. | 有选择地战斗 |
[09:37] | Don’t let them pick you. | 别受其所制 |
[09:40] | Right! | 好了 |
[09:41] | On your honor, I win… | 以你的名誉担保 我赢了… |
[09:44] | we walk. | 放我们走 |
[09:45] | Sure thing, mister. | 当然了 先生 |
[09:47] | On my honor. | 以我的名誉担保 |
[09:48] | They’ll understand. | 他们会理解的 |
[09:49] | But the fight doesn’t stop | 但是除非有人 |
[09:51] | till somebody says uncle or goes to sleep. | 服软或被打晕 才算结束 |
[09:53] | Now get it on. | 开始吧 |
[09:56] | The other thing, of course, Master Bruce, to remember | 当然了 布鲁斯少爷 另一件要记住的事 |
[09:59] | is that timing is everything. | 是时机就是一切 |
[10:15] | See, there’s other factors at play there, Master Bruce. | 还有其他决定因素 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:17] | There’s footwork and leverage. | 那就是步法和巧劲 |
[10:19] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴 |
[10:29] | What?! What, you want some?! | 怎么了 怎么了 你想尝尝吗 |
[10:39] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:46] | Uncle! Uncle! | 服软 服软 |
[10:48] | No! | 不 |
[10:50] | He’s slowing! | 他的动作在变慢 |
[11:02] | See, Master Bruce, big muscles require lots of blood. | 你看 布鲁斯少爷 块头越大消耗越大 |
[11:07] | Strength costs wind. | 越有劲 越易累 |
[11:10] | Now, if you’re gonna beat a big man, | 如果你要击倒一个大块头 |
[11:12] | all you have to do… | 你只要… |
[11:14] | is outlast him. | 耗过他 |
[11:15] | Go! No… | 放开我 不… |
[11:18] | Uncle, uncle. | 服软 服软 |
[11:20] | Uncle! And the butler wins. | 服软了 管家赢了 |
[11:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:25] | I’m absolutely flippin’ peachy, mate. | 我一点问题都没有 伙计 |
[11:31] | You’re a tough old cat. | 你真是个顽强的老家伙 |
[11:33] | Not too shabby yourself, Mr. Cupcake. | 你也不赖啊 小蛋糕先生 |
[11:36] | Matches. | 火柴 |
[11:38] | 50 grand. | 五万 |
[11:39] | Will-will a check be all right? | 支票可以吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, yeah, sure, a check’ll be fine. | 行行 支票没问题 |
[11:45] | Make it out to cash. | 只写金额就行 |
[11:46] | Go see Jeri down at Celestial Gardens on the East Side. | 去东区的天堂花园找杰瑞吧 |
[11:50] | She’ll know where to find Matches. | 她知道上哪找火柴 |
[11:52] | Pleasure doing business with you, Mr. Cupcake. | 跟你做生意很愉快 小蛋糕先生 |
[12:06] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[12:08] | A couple of hours’ kip and I’ll come up lovely. | 休息个几小时 我就又生龙活虎了 |
[12:11] | Good. | 很好 |
[12:13] | You stay here. | 你待在这儿 |
[12:15] | You ain’t going nowhere… | 哪也不要去 |
[12:18] | till I’m up and about. Eh? | 等我恢复了再说 好吗 |
[12:22] | Yes, I hear you. | 好的 我知道了 |
[12:25] | Promise me, Master B. | 向我保证 小布少爷 |
[12:28] | Say again? | 你说什么 |
[12:33] | Prom… | 向我… |
[12:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:51] | Blood. | 血 |
[12:52] | Life. | 生命 |
[12:54] | Throat. | 喉咙 |
[12:56] | Song. | 歌 |
[12:57] | Cat. | 猫 |
[12:58] | Kitten. | 小猫 |
[12:59] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[13:00] | Hug. | 拥抱 |
[13:01] | Crime. | 罪恶 |
[13:02] | Punishment. | 惩罚 |
[13:03] | Revenge. | 报仇 |
[13:05] | Remorse. | 后悔 |
[13:06] | Ah, remorse. | 后悔 |
[13:08] | Let’s talk about that. | 咱谈谈这个吧 |
[13:10] | I feel it. A lot. | 我感觉到了 非常后悔 |
[13:12] | Remorse is progress. | 感到后悔是个进展 |
[13:14] | Remorse is huge. | 这非常重要 |
[13:17] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:19] | I feel terrible about stuff. I… | 我对一些事很过意不去 我… |
[13:23] | I was so mean to people. | 我以前太坏了 |
[13:24] | Remorse is a healthy and natural response of the human condition. | 后悔是对人状态的健康自然的反应 |
[13:28] | It is a good sign. | 这是好现象 |
[13:30] | It is a normal sign. | 是正常现象 |
[13:33] | I want to be normal. | 我想做个正常人 |
[13:36] | I want to be good. | 我想做个好人 |
[13:41] | You must think I’m lying to you. | 你一定以为我在说谎 |
[13:43] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[13:46] | I can tell when someone’s lying to me. | 是不是说谎 我看得出来 |
[13:49] | Oswald, you are making a magnificent transformation. | 奥斯瓦尔德 你的转变很巨大 |
[13:54] | Your real self is emerging. | 真实的你正在显现 |
[13:56] | A kind, decent young man. | 一个善良正直的年轻人 |
[13:59] | Just a few more therapy sessions and you’ll be right as rain. | 再有几个疗程 你就能治愈了 |
[14:06] | More therapy? | 还要治疗 |
[14:07] | Oh, just a little. | 不多了 |
[14:09] | I know there’s a discomfort factor, | 我知道 你有不适感 |
[14:12] | but after all, it is making you better. | 但毕竟 你在好转 |
[14:15] | Yes? | 对吧 |
[14:17] | Oh, you do want to get better… | 你确实想好起来吧 |
[14:22] | don’t you? | 是不是 |
[14:26] | Yes, Professor Strange. | 想 斯特兰奇教授 |
[14:28] | Oswald, please. | 奥斯瓦尔德 得了 |
[14:30] | Call me Hugo. | 叫我雨果就行 |
[14:33] | Yes, Hugo. | 好 雨果 |
[14:43] | Hey, Ed, you busy? | 爱德 在忙吗 |
[14:45] | I’m studying decomp rate of various colors of ink | 我在研究各种颜色墨汁的分解率 |
[14:47] | to see if we can use tattoos to help determine time of death. | 看看能不能用文身判定死亡时间 |
[14:51] | Is that a yes or a no? | 到底忙不忙 |
[14:53] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[14:55] | How can I help you? | 有什么需要 |
[14:58] | I was wondering if you’d heard from Kristen Kringle lately. | 想问问你最近有没有柯丽丝汀·柯林格的消息 |
[15:04] | I’m strong as a rock, but a word can destroy me. | 我坚如磐石 但一言就足以毁灭我 |
[15:07] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[15:10] | Silence. | 沉默 |
[15:11] | I’ve heard nothing. | 我没她的消息 |
[15:13] | Well, I don’t want to alarm you, | 我不想吓你 |
[15:14] | but we can’t seem to locate her. | 但我们找不到她人 |
[15:17] | She hasn’t cashed her last few paychecks. | 她上几次工资都没领 |
[15:20] | Oh, my Lord. | 我的天 |
[15:22] | Do you… | 你… |
[15:23] | do you think that something bad has happened? | 你觉得她遭遇不测了吗 |
[15:25] | No. No, no, we’re not there yet, anyway. | 不 至少我们现在还没那么想 |
[15:28] | “We”? Who is “We”? | “我们” “我们”是谁 |
[15:29] | Oh, just me and my curiosity. | 我和我的好奇心罢了 |
[15:32] | I don’t know Tom Dougherty well. | 我跟汤姆·多尔蒂不熟 |
[15:35] | What is he like? | 他人什么样 |
[15:36] | What is Tom Dougherty like? | 汤姆·多尔蒂什么样 |
[15:39] | Rotten. | 坏到骨子里 |
[15:41] | That’s what I’d heard. | 我也听人这么说 |
[15:42] | And Kringle told you herself | 柯林格亲口跟你说 |
[15:45] | that she was moving south with Dougherty? | 她要跟多尔蒂搬去南方吗 |
[15:47] | Not in person. | 没当面说 |
[15:48] | She left a note. | 她留了张字条 |
[15:49] | Could I take a look at it? | 我能看下字条吗 |
[15:52] | I didn’t really think of it as a keepsake. | 我觉得没必要留着就扔了 |
[15:58] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:01] | Uh, excuse me. | 我接个电话 |
[16:04] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[16:07] | Again? | 又来吗 |
[16:09] | Yeah, okay. | 好 |
[16:10] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[16:13] | So that’s the game, is it, Jimbo? | 想跟我玩是吧 吉姆 |
[16:17] | Gonna try to outsmart me? | 想智胜我吗 |
[16:19] | Play me for a fool? | 把我当白痴吗 |
[16:23] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[16:29] | Well, that took you long enough. | 你们怎么才来 |
[16:30] | For a butler, you sure do get beat up a lot. | 你这个管家怎么总被人揍啊 |
[16:33] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[16:34] | We got his name, Jim. | 我们查到他的名字了 吉姆 |
[16:35] | The name of the man that killed Bruce’s parents. | 那个杀害布鲁斯父母的真凶 |
[16:38] | Matches Malone. | “火柴”马龙 |
[16:40] | Dude, we’re the cops. | 哥们 我们才是警察啊 |
[16:42] | Thank you for sharing this with us. | 多谢告诉我们这消息 |
[16:43] | When were you gonna tell us? | 你怎么没早点说 |
[16:45] | I haven’t got time to explain them. | 我没时间解释了 |
[16:47] | We got a good, solid lead from the same place | 我们在我被人狠揍的地方 |
[16:49] | that I got seven bells knocked out of me. | 得到了一条可靠线索 |
[16:51] | Now Bruce, he won’t answer his phone, | 布鲁斯 他不接电话 |
[16:52] | so my guess is he’s gone after this Malone… | 所以我猜他是去对付这个马龙了 |
[16:56] | solo. | 一个人去了 |
[16:57] | “Gone after”? | “对付” |
[16:58] | To do what, exactly? | 他要去干什么 |
[17:00] | What can he do? He’s a kid. | 他能干什么 他还是个孩子 |
[17:01] | Only reason to go alone– | 他单独行动的唯一理由就是 |
[17:03] | he’s gonna kill the man. | 他要杀了那人 |
[17:05] | I mean, I-I told him not to. | 我让他别这么做 |
[17:07] | I said, “You’re too young for killing.” | 我说 “你还小 不能背上条人命” |
[17:09] | Said I’d do it for him. | 我说我会替他杀人 |
[17:10] | Again, we’re the cops. | 再说一次 我们是警察啊 |
[17:12] | Do not tell us stuff like this. | 杀人这种事就别跟我们说了 |
[17:13] | You’ve got to understand, both of you… | 你们得理解… |
[17:18] | this is not a game. | 这不是儿戏 |
[17:20] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[17:22] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[17:26] | Hey, cowboy. | 小屁孩儿 |
[17:29] | Yes, sir. | 先生 |
[17:32] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[17:48] | *I got a feeling inside of me* | *我心潮涌动* |
[17:50] | *It’s kind of strange, like a stormy sea* | *有些离奇 感觉如惊涛骇浪* |
[17:53] | *I don’t know why, I don’t know why* | *不知为何 不知为何* |
[17:56] | *I guess these things have got to be* | *大概也只能如此* |
[17:58] | *I got a new rose, I got her good* | *得到新玫瑰 她拜倒我膝下* |
[18:01] | *Guess I knew that I always would* | *我想我早知道会如此* |
[18:04] | *I can’t stop to mess around* | *游戏人生 停不下来* |
[18:06] | *I got a brand-new rose in town* | *新玫瑰驾到* |
[18:20] | Hello, Bruce. | 你好 布鲁斯 |
[18:22] | What took you so long? | 怎么才来 |
[18:25] | I’m looking for Jeri. | 我找杰瑞 |
[18:27] | Yeah, you are. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:23] | Come. | 过来 |
[19:27] | Take a pew. | 随便坐 |
[19:29] | Iced tea? Soda? | 冰茶 苏打水 |
[19:32] | No, thank you. | 不 谢了 |
[19:36] | You like the show? | 你喜欢我的表演吗 |
[19:37] | I liked it. | 我喜欢 |
[19:39] | Are you Jeri? | 你是杰瑞吗 |
[19:41] | Some people call me that. | 有人那么称呼我 |
[19:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:52] | What can I do for you? | 你有什么事 |
[19:55] | Sorry. You know my name, | 抱歉 你知道我的名字 |
[19:57] | so Cupcake called you. | 那么小蛋糕打给了你 |
[19:58] | I assumed you already know why I’m here. | 我以为你已经知道我为什么会来了 |
[20:01] | I just want you to say it. | 我只是想让你说出来 |
[20:04] | I’m looking for Matches Malone. | 我在找”火柴”马龙 |
[20:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:08] | He killed my parents. | 他杀了我的父母 |
[20:12] | What you gonna do if you find him? | 你找到他后准备怎么办 |
[20:15] | Ask him some questions… | 问他一些问题 |
[20:20] | …kill him. | 然后杀了他 |
[20:24] | Okay, I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:26] | Killing people | 杀人 |
[20:27] | isn’t, you know, that easy. | 并不是那么简单的事 |
[20:29] | Hey, maybe you’ve killed people before. | 也许你之前杀过人 |
[20:31] | You killed people before, blood? | 你以前杀过人吗 小家伙 |
[20:33] | No. | 没有 |
[20:36] | But no one’s killed my parents before. | 但以前也没人杀过我父母 |
[20:41] | Well, Matches has killed dozens of people. | 火柴杀过很多人 |
[20:45] | Men, women… | 有男有女… |
[20:47] | children… | 还有孩子… |
[20:50] | He’s a professional. | 他是专业的 |
[20:52] | And what, exactly, are you? | 你到底算什么 |
[20:58] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[20:59] | Course I know where he is; | 我当然知道他在哪 |
[21:00] | he’s a friend of mine. | 他是我朋友 |
[21:02] | You gonna give me a good reason to tell you where he is? | 你倒是给我个充分理由告诉你他在哪 |
[21:06] | Justice. | 正义 |
[21:08] | Please. | 得了吧 |
[21:09] | – Money. – Nope. | -钱 -不 |
[21:10] | I don’t care about money. | 我不在乎钱 |
[21:12] | Try something else. | 试试别的理由 |
[21:16] | I have a gun. | 我有枪 |
[21:19] | That’s a good reason. | 这理由不错 |
[21:22] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[21:24] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[21:26] | Come on, kid… you ain’t even pointing it at me! | 孩子…你还没拿枪指着我呢 |
[21:33] | What is your problem? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[21:36] | I’ve been told it’s unwise to point a gun at someone | 有人告诉我 如果你没打算开枪 |
[21:38] | if you’re not ready to shoot them. | 就不该拿枪指着人 |
[21:40] | And I’m not. | 而我没这打算 |
[21:42] | Very wise young man. | 非常明智 年轻人 |
[21:52] | Thank you, Jeri. | 谢谢你 杰瑞 |
[21:55] | It’s been… | 跟你… |
[21:56] | interesting… talking to you. | 聊天…很有意思 |
[22:04] | Matches lives | 火柴住在 |
[22:05] | in that big building on Grand Street between 9th and 10th. | 格兰特大街九大道和十大道之间的那幢大房子里 |
[22:10] | Apartment 9B. | 9B号公寓 |
[22:15] | Why did you tell me that? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[22:19] | I thought he was your friend. | 他不是你的朋友吗 |
[22:21] | He is. | 没错 |
[22:22] | Well, he was. | 曾经是 |
[22:26] | Matches is gonna be happy to see you. | 火柴见到你肯定高兴 |
[22:29] | You, my boy, are the childish hand of fate. | 你 就是一双稚嫩的命运之手 |
[22:33] | Well, that makes me God in a way, doesn’t it? | 那我也算是上帝了 不是吗 |
[22:40] | And who doesn’t like to play God? | 谁不喜欢扮演上帝啊 |
[23:09] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[23:12] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[23:15] | Please let me go. | 请放开我 |
[23:16] | Bruce, listen to me. | 布鲁斯 听我说 |
[23:18] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你想做什么 |
[23:19] | Alfred told me everything. | 阿尔弗雷德都告诉我了 |
[23:21] | He shouldn’t have done that. | 他不该那么做的 |
[23:23] | I understand how you feel. | 我理解你的感受 |
[23:24] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不理解 |
[23:25] | No, you’re right. I don’t. | 的确 我是不理解 |
[23:27] | And it doesn’t matter. This is as far as you go. | 这无所谓 你只能走到这一步了 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna take over from here, are you? | 之后你要接手了吗 |
[23:32] | Yes, I am. | 是的 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry, Detective Gordon. | 抱歉 戈登警探 |
[23:35] | That doesn’t reassure me. | 这并不能让我安心 |
[23:36] | Bruce, I can’t let you do this. | 布鲁斯 我不能让你这么做 |
[23:39] | GCPD! One, two, three, four! | 哥谭市警局 一二三四 |
[23:49] | *I got a new rose, I got her good* | *得到新玫瑰 她拜倒我膝下* |
[23:51] | *Guess I knew that I always would* | *我想我早知道会如此* |
[23:53] | *I can’t stop to mess around* | *游戏人生 停不下来* |
[23:56] | *I got a brand-new rose in town* | *新玫瑰驾到* |
[23:58] | *See the sun, see the sun, it shines…* | *看太阳啊 如此闪亮* |
[25:22] | Matches Malone? | “火柴”马龙 |
[25:32] | I want to hire you. | 我想雇用你 |
[25:35] | Kids now. | 现在的孩子啊 |
[25:42] | So, you want to hire me? | 你想雇我 |
[25:44] | I want someone to die. | 我想要一个人死 |
[25:46] | Wait a while. They will. | 等等吧 那人会死的 |
[25:48] | I don’t want to wait. | 我不想等 |
[25:51] | You’re kind of young to be putting out a contract. | 你这就雇凶杀人 有点小了吧 |
[25:53] | I’m old enough. | 我够大了 |
[25:58] | Are you a proficient killer? | 你是个经验丰富的杀手吗 |
[26:00] | I thought you wanted to hire me. | 你不是说想雇我吗 |
[26:02] | You didn’t say nothing about a job interview. | 没说还要面试啊 |
[26:05] | I have to be sure I’m getting the right man. | 我得确定我雇对了人 |
[26:07] | Don’t you know a killer when you see one? | 你看到杀手还分辨不出来吗 |
[26:09] | Actually, you look very ordinary. | 其实 你看上去很普通 |
[26:12] | Have you killed a lot of people? | 你杀过很多人吗 |
[26:14] | I kill all kind of folks. | 我杀过各种人 |
[26:17] | Just about every way you can. | 什么样的都有 |
[26:19] | Rich, poor, | 有钱的 没钱的 |
[26:21] | guilty, innocent. | 有罪的 无辜的 |
[26:23] | By hand, by blade, by gun. | 赤手 用刀 开枪 |
[26:27] | Burn just one guy to death, | 我就烧死了一个人 |
[26:29] | they call you Matches the rest of your days. | 结果就一直被他们叫”火柴” |
[26:32] | Life’s funny, isn’t it? | 生活真有趣啊 是吧 |
[26:37] | Cat got your tongue? | 怎么不说话 |
[26:41] | What’s the matter, kid– you sick? | 怎么 孩子 病了吗 |
[26:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[26:48] | Nervous is all. | 紧张而已 |
[26:53] | You seem to be the right man. | 你似乎就是我要的人 |
[26:56] | Damn right I am. | 当然了 |
[27:02] | Where is Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩在哪 |
[27:04] | You are so angry. | 你火气好大 |
[27:05] | I’m sensing a personal relationship. | 似乎有点私人关系 |
[27:08] | Maybe like a surrogate father type of thing. | 或许是代替父亲那样的 |
[27:11] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:11] | He is… | 他… |
[27:13] | he’s a really good kid. | 他真是个好孩子 |
[27:15] | He’s got steel in him. | 他挺有骨气 |
[27:17] | He’s gonna grow up and be a strong man one day. | 他有一日会成长为坚强的男人 |
[27:20] | Well, if he lives long enough. | 如果他能活到那天的话 |
[27:22] | This is gonna go a lot better for you | 如果你不惹我生气 |
[27:24] | if you don’t make me angry. | 对你会更好 |
[27:26] | Angry is your natural state, isn’t it? | 你天生就是个气冲冲的人吧 |
[27:28] | You are the infamous Jim Gordon? | 你不就是名声赫赫的吉姆·戈登吗 |
[27:31] | Everybody knows about your temper. | 大家都知道你的脾气 |
[27:32] | This isn’t about me. | 重点不是我 |
[27:34] | There’s a kid out there in danger. | 有个孩子现在身陷危险 |
[27:36] | Oh, there’s lots of kids out there in danger! | 好多孩子都有危险呢 |
[27:39] | Why is this poor little rich boy got your special attention? | 为什么这个可怜的富二代那么让你上心 |
[27:44] | You’re trying to make me angry. | 你是想激怒我 |
[27:47] | Do you want me to hurt you? | 你希望我伤害你吗 |
[27:50] | Could you? | 拜托了 |
[27:51] | I got nowhere else to be. | 反正我也不用赶着去哪 |
[27:52] | No. | 不 |
[27:54] | Tell me where you sent Bruce Wayne– now. | 马上告诉我你让布鲁斯·韦恩去哪了 |
[27:57] | You are a lot less fun than advertised. | 你可不如人家说的那么有意思 |
[28:02] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[28:04] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[28:07] | Yep, he should be there by now. | 嗯 他这会儿应该到了 |
[28:10] | So you could get there just in time for the cleanup. | 你刚好能赶过去收拾现场 |
[28:20] | I starts at ten grand or so | 杀一个成年男子 |
[28:21] | for a simple hit on an adult male vic. | 起价一万左右 |
[28:24] | Then there’s a sliding scale, | 根据难易程度 |
[28:25] | depending on how hard the job is. | 价格会有一定浮动 |
[28:28] | Charge double for women. | 女人要双倍 |
[28:30] | Triple for kids. | 孩子要三倍 |
[28:32] | No babies. | 不杀婴儿 |
[28:33] | I won’t kill babies. | 我不杀婴儿 |
[28:36] | “Ten grand”? | “一万” |
[28:39] | That’s cheap. | 不高啊 |
[28:40] | Hmm, low overhead. | 开销低嘛 |
[28:44] | Who do you want dead, son? | 你想要谁死 孩子 |
[28:50] | You really don’t remember me, do you? | 你真不记得我了 是吗 |
[28:53] | Remember you? | 记得你 |
[28:56] | No. | 不 |
[28:58] | We’ve met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[29:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:02] | We’ve met before. | 我们见过 |
[29:09] | You killed my parents. | 你杀了我父母 |
[29:26] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 手放在我看得到的地方 |
[29:29] | Relax, kid. I won’t jump you. | 放心 孩子 我不会突袭你 |
[29:32] | I could if I wanted to, but… | 如果我想我是可以的 但是 |
[29:36] | I’m too tired. | 我太累了 |
[29:39] | Who are you, now? | 你是谁来着 |
[29:42] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[29:45] | And when was this we met before? | 我们什么时候见过来着 |
[29:47] | Two years ago. | 两年前 |
[29:49] | An alley in the theater district. | 剧院区一条暗巷 |
[29:50] | You killed my mother and father, Thomas and Martha Wayne. | 你杀了我父亲和母亲 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩 |
[29:54] | I was there. | 我当时也在 |
[29:59] | Rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[30:02] | You looked right at me. | 你当时直视了我 |
[30:05] | Ah, I was busy that year. | 那年我活儿挺多的 |
[30:10] | My parents were important people. | 我父母是重要人物 |
[30:14] | It was a big deal in all the newspapers. | 当时报纸大肆报导了一番 |
[30:16] | I don’t read the papers much. | 我不怎么读报 |
[30:18] | Don’t watch TV. | 也不看电视 |
[30:19] | Always the same bad news. | 总是同样的坏消息 |
[30:24] | You really don’t remember? | 你真不记得了 |
[30:27] | Some of them stick with you. | 有些还是印象挺深刻的 |
[30:29] | There was this mustached fella. | 有个小胡子男 |
[30:31] | He was a big fat crybaby. | 爱哭的臭胖子 |
[30:34] | Comes back to me in my dreams all the time. | 我经常梦到他 |
[30:37] | Like he’s important. | 就好像他是什么重要人物 |
[30:40] | I can’t even recall his name. | 我都不记得他叫什么了 |
[30:43] | Did I stab him? Toss him off a roof? | 我是捅死了他 把他丢下了屋顶 |
[30:47] | I don’t know. | 我不记得了 |
[30:49] | My parents were in evening clothes. | 我父母当时穿着晚礼服 |
[30:52] | It was cold and wet. | 那晚阴冷潮湿 |
[30:59] | You-you grabbed my mother’s pearl necklace; it broke. | 你一把抓过我母亲的珍珠项链 项链断了 |
[31:08] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[31:12] | And the beads went everywhere. | 珠子撒了一地 |
[31:14] | Coming back to me now. | 我现在想起来了 |
[31:16] | It was a nice-looking blonde lady… | 挺漂亮的金发女人 |
[31:20] | silver-fox-type dude and a kid. | 老帅哥型的男人和一个孩子 |
[31:25] | That was you? | 那是你吗 |
[31:28] | That was me. | 是我 |
[31:31] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇了你 |
[31:32] | Maybe nobody did. | 或许没人雇我 |
[31:35] | Maybe I just saw some rich suckers. | 或许我就是看到几个有钱的讨厌鬼 |
[31:37] | Somebody like that walks into a dark alley, | 那样的人走进暗巷 |
[31:40] | they deserved it, ’cause they let it happen. | 他们就是活该 自己作死 |
[31:43] | It’s the way of the world, isn’t it, son? | 世界不就是这样吗 孩子 |
[31:45] | – Don’t call me son. – Why? | -别那么喊我 -怎么了 |
[31:47] | If I did what you think I did, | 如果我真做了你想的那种事 |
[31:48] | then I made you what you are. | 那就是我成就了现在的你 |
[31:51] | Just like Gotham made me. | 就像哥谭造就了我 |
[31:54] | Just like the rich folks like your parents made Gotham. | 就像你父母那样的有钱人造就了哥谭 |
[31:59] | I might as well call you son. | 我为什么不能喊你”儿子” |
[32:03] | I can make you tell me who hired you. | 我可以逼你说出雇你的人 |
[32:07] | You think so? | 是吗 |
[32:08] | I can hurt you. | 我可以伤害你 |
[32:11] | I can shoot you in the knee. | 我可以打你的膝盖 |
[32:15] | Or the stomach. | 或者腹部 |
[32:17] | But you can’t make me tell you a damn thing. | 但你还是逼不出一句话来 |
[32:21] | Killer’s code ain’t much, | 杀手原则不算什么 |
[32:22] | but it’s what I’ve got. | 但我只有这个 |
[32:26] | If I did what you say I did, | 如果我真做了你说的那件事 |
[32:27] | and someone hired me to do it, | 又是有人雇我去做 |
[32:30] | you’ll never know their name. | 你永远别想知道那人的名字 |
[32:32] | Not if you take me apart piece by piece. | 除非你把我千刀万剐 |
[32:35] | You better believe that. | 你最好信我 |
[32:38] | Well, then I guess there’s nothing left to say. | 那么就没什么可说的了 |
[32:46] | Here’s to you, son. | 敬你 孩子 |
[32:50] | You’ve been a long time coming. | 你早该来了 |
[32:54] | You want me to kill you. | 你希望我杀你 |
[32:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:02] | Little rich kid like you wouldn’t understand. | 你这种有钱小孩不会明白的 |
[33:06] | Try me. | 说说看 |
[33:11] | A man gets tired… | 人会觉得厌倦 |
[33:16] | doing wrong and going unpunished. | 一直做坏事却不受惩罚 |
[33:20] | Nothing happens. | 没有任何后果 |
[33:25] | You start to wonder if… | 你会开始怀疑 |
[33:27] | there is a God. | 上帝真的存在吗 |
[33:38] | Tighten your left hand grip. | 左手握紧 |
[33:41] | Aim right here. | 瞄准这里 |
[33:44] | A little low. | 低一点 |
[33:46] | She’ll kick. | 枪有后坐力 |
[33:54] | Come on, pull the damn trigger. | 来吧 扣扳机吧 |
[33:59] | No. | 不 |
[34:00] | Don’t lose your nerve now! Do it! | 别现在怂啊 动手 |
[34:04] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[34:08] | I’m a monster. | 我是个禽兽 |
[34:13] | You need to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[34:17] | I wish you were a monster. | 我也希望你是个禽兽 |
[34:23] | But you’re just a man. | 但你只是个凡人 |
[34:35] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[34:36] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[35:09] | Good luck, buddy. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[35:15] | I think there’s been a mistake! | 是不是搞错了 |
[35:42] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[35:51] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[35:53] | I’m the man with the ice cream? | 我是吃冰淇淋那个人 |
[35:56] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[35:57] | Yeah, you knocked me around pretty good. | 是啊 你把我打得挺惨 |
[36:01] | Guess that ice cream must be delicious, huh? | 那冰淇淋一定很好吃吧 |
[36:03] | It was pretty good. | 是挺好吃的 |
[36:07] | You look kind of uncomfortable. | 你似乎不太舒服 |
[36:11] | I have a sharp knife here. | 我有把尖刀 |
[36:14] | What say I help you out? | 我帮帮你怎么样 |
[36:16] | Help me out? | 帮我 |
[36:18] | You have to promise to be nice, okay? | 你得保证会好好的 |
[36:22] | There’s no ice cream in here, | 这里没有冰淇淋 |
[36:23] | so there’s no reason to get mad, okay? | 你没必要发火 好吗 |
[36:26] | Promise? | 答应我 |
[36:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[36:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:46] | Bravo, Cobblepot. | 好样的 科波特 |
[36:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[36:51] | This is an official certificate | 这是一份正式证书 |
[36:53] | from the Gotham Board of Health and Hygiene. | 由哥谭健康与卫生委员会签发 |
[36:55] | It states that Oswald Cobblepot | 上面写着奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[36:58] | has passed all mandated tests, | 已经通过了所有强制测试 |
[37:00] | and by the laws of Gotham City | 依据哥谭市的法律 |
[37:02] | is hereby declared… sane. | 特此宣布已经精神正常 |
[37:10] | I’m sane? | 我正常了 |
[37:12] | You are as sane and normal as any other citizen. | 你跟任何一位市民一样正常 |
[37:16] | Ms. Peabody, even. | 甚至包括皮博迪女士 |
[37:19] | Do you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗 |
[37:22] | No more therapy? | 再不用做治疗了 |
[37:24] | Oswald, you are a free man. | 奥斯瓦尔德 你自由了 |
[37:28] | I don’t follow you. | 我不明白 |
[37:29] | You are sane; | 你正常了 |
[37:30] | ergo, there is no reason | 那么 你就没理由 |
[37:31] | for you to be in a mental health institution. | 继续留在疯人院了 |
[37:34] | You are free to go. | 你可以离开了 |
[37:37] | I’m fine right here. | 我待在这里挺好的 |
[37:39] | Oswald, Oswald,Oswald, | 奥斯瓦尔德 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[37:42] | you are just feeling anxious about change. | 你只是对改变有些焦虑 |
[37:44] | That is totally normal | 这非常正常 |
[37:45] | to feel that way upon release from care. | 是对出院的正常反应 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:50] | I guess, if it’s normal. | 如果是正常的话 |
[37:52] | You are a sane, | 你是个精神正常 |
[37:54] | gentle, good man. | 性情温顺的好人 |
[37:57] | And good things happen to good people. | 好人会遇到好事 |
[38:00] | They do? | 是吗 |
[38:02] | I-I’ve never heard that before. | 这我从没听过 |
[38:05] | A true thing. | 是真的 |
[38:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:09] | Well, you’ve been right so far. | 到目前为止你都是对的 |
[38:12] | Thank you, Professor– Hugo… | 谢谢你 教授…雨果 |
[38:16] | …for being such a kind mentor and friend. | 你是个好导师 好朋友 |
[38:20] | That’s very touching, Oswald. | 真感人 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:23] | Thank you so much. | 也谢谢你 |
[38:26] | And now, | 现在 |
[38:26] | why don’t you go back to your room | 你回房去 |
[38:28] | and get your belongings together? | 收拾下你的东西吧 |
[38:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:43] | Are you sure about that, | 你真要这么做吗 |
[38:45] | letting him go? | 放他走 |
[38:46] | Not really. He’s an experiment. | 不 他是个实验 |
[38:48] | He’s a notorious criminal. | 他是个臭名昭著的罪犯 |
[38:49] | There’ll be an outcry. | 这会引起哗然 |
[38:51] | The outcry will pass. | 那会过去的 |
[38:52] | People are afraid of progress, Ms. Peabody, | 人们害怕进步 皮博迪女士 |
[38:55] | and yet, somehow, we keep progressing. | 但我们还是不断前进 |
[38:57] | I hope you’ll at least alert the police he’s been released. | 希望你至少通知下警方他已经出院 |
[39:00] | Enough input, Ms. Peabody. | 够了 皮博迪女士 |
[39:02] | I have other reasons, | 我自有理由 |
[39:04] | deeper plans for Cobblepot, | 对科波特更深远的打算 |
[39:05] | that you can’t know about now. | 而你现在不需要知道 |
[39:08] | For your own safety. | 是为了你自己好 |
[39:10] | Deeper plans? | 更深远的计划 |
[39:15] | Deeper than building semi-human creatures in the basement? | 比造地下室里那些半人的东西更深吗 |
[39:19] | I’m sure I don’t want to know, thank you very much. | 那我肯定不想知道 多谢了 |
[39:22] | On your head be it. | 你自己兜着吧 |
[39:47] | There’s a reason why we might have missed Malone. | 我们没发现马龙可能是有原因的 |
[39:49] | Okay? His record goes back to nursery school on up– | 他从幼儿园开始就有案底 |
[39:52] | assault, robbery, battery, | 袭人 抢劫 殴打 |
[39:53] | a couple of hits for the mob. | 几次替黑帮杀人 |
[39:54] | But this is way, way back. | 但这都是以前了 |
[39:56] | Last few years, nothing. | 这几年来 什么动静都没有 |
[39:58] | That’s why his name never came up as a potential suspect. | 所以我们从未怀疑过他 |
[40:00] | Flying under the radar, I guess. It happens. | 低调嘛 这也是有可能的 |
[40:02] | Guess we’ll never know if he really did it. | 看来我们无从知道是不是真是他了 |
[40:04] | Nah, the boy says he confessed. | 不 孩子说他承认了 |
[40:05] | That’s good enough for me. | 这对我来说就够了 |
[40:08] | Malone killed the Waynes. | 马龙杀了韦恩夫妇 |
[40:10] | The question is, who paid him to kill the Waynes? | 问题是 是谁雇他去杀韦恩夫妇的 |
[40:12] | That’s a question I no longer care to ponder. | 这问题我已经不想去琢磨了 |
[40:17] | Hey, Ed. How you doing? | 爱德 你好吗 |
[40:19] | Oh, getting along just fine. | 挺好的 |
[40:22] | Keeping busy. | 忙活呗 |
[40:23] | Any news on the Kringle front? | 柯林格的事有消息吗 |
[40:25] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[40:26] | Damn. Sorry. | 真是的 抱歉 |
[40:27] | I’ve been a little busy. | 我有点忙来着 |
[40:28] | I’ll get into it. | 我会去查的 |
[40:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:31] | Me, worry? | 我 担心 |
[40:33] | Yeah. I’ll let you know as soon as I know anything. | 嗯 我有消息一定会马上告诉你 |
[40:36] | Detective Gordon, do you have a second? | 戈登警探 有空吗 |
[40:37] | Uh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:41] | You’ll let me know. | 你会告诉我 |
[40:44] | I bet you will. | 当然了 |
[40:45] | Acting like you forgot all about Kristen Kringle. | 就好像你都忘记柯丽丝汀·柯林格了 |
[40:48] | Sure you forgot. | 你当然忘了 |
[40:49] | You’re ready. | 你没问题的 |
[40:51] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[40:51] | You suspect me somehow, that must be it. | 你肯定怀疑我 肯定的 |
[40:54] | You’re trying to lull me | 你想哄骗我 |
[40:55] | into a false sense of security | 让我以为自己安全了 |
[40:57] | while the claws of your investigation | 然后你调查的利爪 |
[40:59] | close around me, eh? | 再渐渐收紧 是吗 |
[41:00] | Is that it, my little man? | 是吗 小子 |
[41:02] | You take me to be a fool? | 你当我是傻子吗 |
[41:04] | We’ll see about your clever little plan, Jim Gordon. | 你的小诡计我们走着瞧 吉姆·戈登 |
[41:06] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[41:08] | I can make plans of my own. | 我自己也能想计策 |
[41:14] | Master Bruce! | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[41:27] | “Alfred, | “阿尔弗雷德 |
[41:28] | I have left home for a while | 我要离家一阵 |
[41:29] | to live on the streets with Selina. | 去街上跟塞琳娜一起生活 |
[41:32] | Please, wait and listen before you react. | 求你别激动 先听我说完 |
[41:36] | You need not worry that I’m in danger | 你不用担心我有危险 |
[41:38] | or that I’ve lost my mind. | 或是疯了 |
[41:40] | I’ve thought long and hard about this decision | 这事我好好想了很久 |
[41:43] | and I know it’s the right one. | 我知道这么做没错 |
[41:45] | Malone’s death made me realize a couple of things. | 马龙的死让我明白了一些事 |
[41:48] | You can’t kill murder. | 人无法杀死谋杀 |
[41:50] | You can’t get revenge on evil. | 无法报复邪恶 |
[41:53] | You can only begin to fight such things by not doing them. | 只有不那么做 才是真正的与之抗争 |
[41:56] | And you can only fight them where they live, | 而且只能去他们滋生的地方与其抗争 |
[41:58] | not just at Wayne Enterprises. | 不止是在韦恩集团 |
[42:00] | In the streets, in the slums, | 要去街头 贫民窟 |
[42:03] | in the bad parts of town. | 城里不那么好的地方 |
[42:05] | So that’s where I’m going.” | 所以我要去那里” |
[42:07] | He’s lost his mind. | 他是疯了 |
[42:10] | “I’m not going to start battling muggers or anything. | “我不会这就开始对付抢劫犯什么的 |
[42:13] | But one day, I am going to do something | 但有一日 我要想办法 |
[42:15] | to help the people of Gotham. | 帮助哥谭人民 |
[42:17] | I don’t know what yet, | 我还不知道究竟要怎么做 |
[42:20] | but I will. | 但我会做到的 |
[42:21] | Meantime, I need to learn stuff. | 而现在 我得学习 |
[42:24] | Number one: I need to learn | 第一 我要学会 |
[42:25] | how to live in the same world other people have to live in. | 在很多其他人被迫生存的环境中生存 |
[42:28] | Selina’s giving me a place to sleep | 塞琳娜给了我住的地方 |
[42:30] | and will show me the ropes, | 而且答应教我怎么做 |
[42:31] | so, like I say, there’s no need to worry. | 所以 就像我说的 你不用担心 |
[42:36] | I’ll be in touch soon | 我会尽快联系你 |
[42:38] | and I’ll come home eventually. | 我最终会回家的 |
[42:41] | Please, Alfred, | 求你 阿尔弗雷德 |
[42:43] | trust me and honor my wishes. | 相信我 尊重我的意愿 |
[42:46] | Don’t try to bring me back. | 别想把我找回来 |
[42:48] | I need to do this. | 我必须这么做 |
[42:51] | Sincerely, | 真诚的 |
[42:52] | your good friend | 你的好友 |
[42:55] | Bruce.” | 布鲁斯” |