时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | But you are my only true blood relative, Oswald. | 但你是我唯一的血亲 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[00:06] | That vermin has to go. | 那只害虫必须走 |
[00:08] | But how can we persuade him to go? | 但我们要怎么说服他离开 |
[00:11] | How do you get rid of rats? | 老鼠要怎么除掉呢 |
[00:15] | Did he… did he drink that? | 他喝了那个吗 |
[00:17] | – Yes. – Why? Why? | -是啊 -为什么 |
[00:18] | He’s not supposed to. | 他不该喝的 |
[00:20] | No! | 不 |
[00:23] | Awake at last. | 终于醒了 |
[00:26] | Well, hello, dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | Someone call Professor Strange. | 谁去叫斯特兰奇教授 |
[00:31] | We’ll see about your clever little plan, Jim Gordon. | 你的小诡计我们走着瞧 吉姆·戈登 |
[00:33] | I can make plans of my own. | 我自己也能想计策 |
[00:35] | Hello, Officer Pinkney. | 你好 平克尼警官 |
[00:36] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[00:37] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[00:39] | Murder weapon was a crowbar. | 凶器是一根撬棒 |
[00:40] | Your fingerprints were on it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[00:42] | I was set up! | 我被人陷害了 |
[00:43] | Being convicted for murder has its downsides. | 被判犯下谋杀罪有其坏处 |
[00:46] | It’s good to see you, Harv. | 见到你很高兴 哈维 |
[00:47] | Don’t give up hope. | 不要放弃希望 |
[00:49] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[00:50] | What’s it look like we’re doing? | 你觉得我们是在做什么 |
[00:51] | We’re getting you out of here. Come on, let’s go. | 我们要把你弄出去 来吧 走吧 |
[00:53] | I have to clear my name. | 得先洗清我的罪名 |
[00:54] | To do that, I have to go back to Gotham. | 那我就得回哥谭 |
[01:00] | You little punks! | 你们两个小混蛋 |
[01:03] | Don’t you take that bag! | 把包放下 |
[01:05] | You have any idea who you’re stealing from? | 知道你们偷的是谁的东西吗 |
[01:10] | Leave it! | 别管了 |
[01:27] | That’s my money. | 那是我的钱 |
[01:29] | You stole it. | 是你偷来的 |
[01:30] | Now you got stole, chump. | 现在你也被偷了 蠢蛋 |
[01:32] | I catch you, you’re dead! | 我抓到你们 你们就死定了 |
[01:34] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[01:34] | By the way, you’re a terrible crook. | 还有 你真不会当坏蛋 |
[01:36] | Letting two kids rob you. | 被两个孩子抢了 |
[01:37] | You really don’t deserve this money. | 这钱你真不配拿 |
[01:40] | What the hell you doing, you little freak?! | 你在干什么 小混蛋 |
[01:42] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:44] | You’re both dead! | 你们俩都死定了 |
[01:46] | Nobody ever better touch my money! | 你们最好都别碰我的钱 |
[01:50] | I’m not a thief. | 我不是小偷 |
[01:51] | I don’t steal for the money. | 我不是为钱而行窃的 |
[01:53] | This is research. I can’t understand Gotham | 这是研究 我要想了解哥谭 |
[01:54] | – until I understand its criminals. – Look, | -就必须了解这儿的罪犯 -听着 |
[01:55] | okay, this whole understanding criminals thing | 你要了解罪犯的那套 |
[01:57] | is getting on my nerves. | 要惹毛我了 |
[01:59] | That was your half you threw out! | 你扔掉的是你那半的钱 |
[02:05] | I saved enough for burgers. | 我还留了够买汉堡的钱 |
[02:07] | Gotham is on high alert today | 哥谭今天处于高度警戒状态 |
[02:09] | after former GCPD Detective and convicted murderer | 前哥谭市警局警探 已定罪杀人犯 |
[02:12] | James Gordon escaped… | 詹姆斯·戈登越狱了… |
[02:16] | Detective Bullock, have you heard the news? | 布洛克警探 你听说了吗 |
[02:18] | Yeah, Ed, I heard. | 我听说了 爱德 |
[02:19] | So, what do you think he’ll do? | 你觉得他会做什么 |
[02:20] | Knowing Jim Gordon, | 我了解吉姆·戈登 |
[02:22] | I’d say he’s not gonna rest until he finds the son of a bitch | 他不找到那个陷害了他的混蛋 |
[02:24] | who framed him for murder. | 是不会善罢甘休的 |
[02:29] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[02:31] | Bullock! | 布洛克 |
[02:33] | This is your one and only chance. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[02:34] | You tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[02:36] | Hand to God, Cap. I have no idea. | 我起誓我不知道 警监 |
[02:38] | Oh, stop it. | 得了吧 |
[02:39] | You’re not smart enough to play dumb. | 你还没聪明到能在我面前装傻 |
[02:41] | We both know Jim did not kill Pinkney. | 我们都知道吉姆没杀平克尼 |
[02:44] | I know that a court found him guilty. | 我只知道法庭判他有罪 |
[02:46] | He wants to prove his own innocence, great. | 他想证明自己的清白 好啊 |
[02:48] | I hope he does. | 我希望他能做到 |
[02:49] | The public, the people of Gotham? | 但哥谭的公众呢 |
[02:51] | The ones you and I serve? | 我和你服务的市民呢 |
[02:53] | They have to know, they have to see | 他们必须看到 知道 |
[02:55] | that we’re impartial, you understand? | 我们是公正无私的 你懂吗 |
[02:56] | The people of Gotham can eat my socks. | 哥谭市民哪凉快哪玩去吧 |
[03:04] | Nice try. | 不错啊 |
[03:05] | Walk away in a huff? | 愤然离去 |
[03:07] | Now I know you know something. | 现在我知道你了解情况了 |
[03:09] | If you’re providing aid and shelter to Jim Gordon, | 如果你窝藏帮助吉姆·戈登 |
[03:11] | anything– a glass of water– | 哪怕是给他一杯水 |
[03:14] | I will bust you like a bum I never met. | 我都会毫不留情面地抓你 |
[03:17] | Cap, I wish I knew where he was. | 警监 我也希望我知道他的下落 |
[03:19] | But I don’t. | 但我不知道 |
[03:23] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[03:33] | Everything okay? | 没什么事吧 |
[03:34] | Yeah, let’s get to work. | 没事 开始干活儿吧 |
[03:50] | I’ve been going over and over this a thousand times in my mind, | 这一切我已经翻来覆去想了很多遍 |
[03:52] | it all has to be connected. | 这些案子肯定都是有联系的 |
[03:54] | The theft at the art museum, | 艺术博物馆失窃案 |
[03:56] | the bombing at the train station, | 火车站爆炸案 |
[03:57] | the I.A. tip-off, | 内务处的密报 |
[03:58] | Pinkney’s murder– | 平克尼的谋杀案 |
[04:01] | it’s all a part of an elaborate frame. | 都是精心策划的陷害的一部分 |
[04:04] | So he’s smart, meticulous, | 那么这人很聪明 谨慎 |
[04:06] | got technical skill and access. | 有技巧 有门路 |
[04:10] | An active cop? | 一名在职警察 |
[04:11] | Has to be. | 一定是 |
[04:13] | Only way he could have access to a crowbar | 所以撬棒放进证物室后 |
[04:15] | after it was put into evidence. | 他还能拿得到 |
[04:18] | That doesn’t really narrow the suspect list too much. | 这并没缩小多少嫌疑人范围 |
[04:20] | I mean, come on, Jim, be honest. | 吉姆 说老实话 |
[04:22] | You probably got 500 cops who have beef with you. | 跟你有过节的警察大概有五百个 |
[04:26] | Yeah, but enough to frame me for murder? | 是啊 但至于陷害我杀人吗 |
[04:28] | Maybe ten. | 也许有十个吧 |
[04:30] | You got to admit | 你得承认 |
[04:32] | you do have a little bit of a knack for, uh, | 你在树敌方面的确有那么点 |
[04:35] | making enemies. | 本事 |
[04:37] | My number was 12. | 我想的是12个 |
[04:39] | Mainly Loeb loyalists. | 主要是洛布的忠诚追随者 |
[04:41] | Who knows– maybe Loeb himself is behind this. | 谁知道呢 也许洛布本人就是始作俑者 |
[04:43] | Before you go down that rabbit hole, | 你走上那条路之前 |
[04:45] | I got to say something to you as a friend, hmm? | 我以朋友的身份劝你 |
[04:49] | You can still run. | 你现在还可以逃 |
[04:51] | Go to an island, buy a banana boat, | 去个小岛 买艘香蕉船 |
[04:53] | grow a beard, find Lee, have a life. | 留点胡子 找到小莱 好好生活 |
[04:56] | Look, I’ve been working this thing since you went away. | 自从你入狱 我就一直在调查这事 |
[04:58] | And I’m not saying it’s hopeless. | 不是说毫无希望 |
[05:00] | But Barnes is on the hunt. | 但是巴恩斯正在找你 |
[05:02] | – You don’t have much time. – He threaten you? | -你的时间不多 -他威胁你了吗 |
[05:05] | Hey, I’m the one who busted you out of jail, remember? | 是我帮你越狱的 记得吗 |
[05:07] | I made my choice. | 我已经做了选择 |
[05:09] | All right, let’s say I run. | 好吧 就算我逃走 |
[05:11] | I find Lee, I somehow convince her to take me back. | 找到了小莱 说服她重新接受我 |
[05:13] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[05:15] | I get her to live as a fugitive? | 我让她过逃犯的生活吗 |
[05:19] | I have to clear my name. | 我必须洗清我的罪名 |
[05:21] | Otherwise, I might as well be in jail. | 否则 还不如坐牢呢 |
[05:23] | But how? | 可是要怎么做 |
[05:24] | Starting where? | 从哪开始 |
[05:27] | Dent once told me I.A. secretly records | 丹特曾跟我说 内务处秘密 |
[05:29] | and archives all their incoming calls on tape. | 录音并存档所有来电 |
[05:32] | Which means | 也就是说 |
[05:34] | the eyewitness who called into I.A.? | 那个给内务处报信的目击证人 |
[05:37] | The one they assumed was Pinkney? | 他们以为是平克尼的那个 |
[05:40] | There could be a tape with his voice on it. | 可能会有一卷录了他声音的带子 |
[05:43] | That’s a hell of a long shot, brother. | 这希望可不大 兄弟 |
[05:45] | And if… okay, just saying if | 而且即便 只是假设一下 |
[05:49] | a tape like that exists, | 有这样一盘带子 |
[05:51] | it’s gonna be locked up tighter than a duck’s ass | 那也肯定会被层层严守 |
[05:53] | in I.A. evidence. | 放在内务处的证物室里 |
[05:56] | That’s why it’s lucky for you | 所以说 你走运了 |
[05:58] | Uncle Harvey has connections. | 哈维叔叔那边有人 |
[06:02] | Ginny. | 金尼 |
[06:05] | How’s my favorite I.A. Sugar plum, huh? | 我最喜欢的内务处小甜心过得如何呀 |
[06:10] | Well, why do you think I’m calling, baby? | 你觉得我为什么要打给你呀 宝贝 |
[06:14] | Heard you were getting married. | 听说你要结婚了 |
[06:15] | She changed her mind. | 她改主意了 |
[06:16] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[06:21] | Oh, you’re an animal, Bullock, | 你真是头畜生 布洛克 |
[06:23] | – you know that? – Oh, yes, ma’am. I do, I do. | -你知道吗 -是的 长官 我知道 |
[06:27] | Come on, Bullock. | 来吧 布洛克 |
[06:28] | Yeah, baby. I’ll be right there. | 好的 宝贝 我马上去 |
[06:31] | Hold on for me for a second! | 等我一秒钟 |
[06:37] | An hour. Slip ’em under the door. | 一小时 从门下塞进去 |
[06:39] | Come on, Bullock! I ain’t got all night! | 来啊 布洛克 我没时间老等你 |
[06:41] | Don’t say a word. | 什么都别说 |
[06:45] | Daddy’s comin’! | 爸爸来啦 |
[07:39] | Give me that. | 给我拿来 |
[07:40] | Whoa, what’s up, sweetheart? What are you doin’, huh? | 怎么了 甜心 你想干什么 |
[07:42] | – Where you goin’? – No! Help! | -你要去哪 -不要 救命 |
[07:44] | Do it! Come on, do it! | 来啊 快点 来吧 |
[07:46] | Somebody help! | 谁来救救我 |
[07:48] | Do it! | 快点 |
[07:59] | Get out of here. | 赶紧滚 |
[08:00] | Go! | 滚 |
[08:04] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[08:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[08:09] | Hands up or I’ll blow your head off. | 举起手来 不然我打爆你的头 |
[08:14] | GCPD. You’re under… | 哥谭市警局 你被逮… |
[08:17] | You’re Jim Gordon. | 你是吉姆·戈登 |
[08:19] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[08:21] | This is Barkley, over on Fifth and Spring. | 我是巴克利 在第五大道斯普利街 |
[08:22] | I got Jim… | 我抓到了吉姆 |
[08:25] | Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 |
[08:26] | I’m innocent, you hear me? | 我是无辜的 你听到了吗 |
[08:31] | All units, it’s Jim freaking Gordon! | 所有小组 是他妈的吉姆·戈登 |
[08:33] | I need backup now! | 我需要支援 |
[08:52] | Father, I only knew you a short time. | 父亲 我跟你相识才不久 |
[08:56] | But you came to me when I was alone | 但是你出现在我独自面对 |
[08:59] | in this cold, dark world. | 这冷酷黑暗世界的时候 |
[09:04] | You gave me a family. | 你给了我家庭 |
[09:09] | I’ll never forget you | 我永远不会忘记你 |
[09:12] | as long as I l… | 今生今世都… |
[09:17] | Oh, Father. | 父亲啊 |
[09:28] | What a bore that was. | 真是无聊 |
[09:30] | Yeah, but the house is ours now. | 是啊 但房子现在是咱们的了 |
[09:31] | – And we’re rich. – Quiet. | -而且咱们有钱了 -闭嘴 |
[09:37] | He loved us all so much. | 他是那么爱我们大家 |
[09:39] | Indeed. But-but, Oswald, | 的确 但…奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:41] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德… |
[09:42] | as painful as this is, we need to talk practicalities. | 虽然心情沉痛 但咱们得说点实际的 |
[09:45] | Um, can I call you a cab or will you take the bus? | 我是帮你叫出租车 还是你自己坐公交 |
[09:49] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:52] | Well, you’re not returning to the house with us. | 你不能跟我们回家了 |
[09:55] | But where shall I go? | 那我该去哪 |
[09:56] | Anywhere but there. | 除了那儿 哪都行 |
[09:58] | Oswald, I’m so happy that you and your father reconnected, | 奥斯瓦尔德 我很高兴你有机会跟父亲团聚 |
[10:00] | but he left the house and the estate to me. | 但他把房子和财产都留给了我 |
[10:03] | And I’m-I’m simply not comfortable | 与臭名昭著的杀人犯 |
[10:05] | sleeping under the same roof as a notorious murderer. | 同住一个屋檐下 让我不舒服 |
[10:08] | But I’m not like that anymore. | 但我已经不一样了 |
[10:11] | I-I couldn’t hurt a fly, even if I wanted to. | 就算我想 我都伤不了一只苍蝇 |
[10:13] | Please, my father was all that I had! | 求你 父亲是我最后的亲人了 |
[10:17] | We shared the same blood, | 我流着他的血 |
[10:19] | and-and he wanted us to be together. He told me. | 他希望我们大家在一起 他亲口说的 |
[10:22] | Let me stay. I’ll do anything. | 让我留下吧 我什么都愿做 |
[10:29] | You are his blood. | 你的确是他的骨肉 |
[10:32] | We do need help around the house. | 家里也的确需要帮手 |
[10:34] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[10:35] | Why waste good money on servants when we have Oswald? | 既然有奥斯瓦尔德 何必浪费钱请佣人呢 |
[10:38] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿做 |
[10:40] | You can start by getting rid of those disgusting flowers. | 先把那些恶心的花扔掉吧 |
[10:43] | I’ve always detested lilies. | 我一向讨厌百合 |
[10:45] | Yes. Of course. | 是 好的 |
[10:49] | You’re not really letting him stay. | 你不会真让他留下来吧 |
[10:51] | He’s Elijah’s only natural son. | 他是以利亚唯一的亲骨肉 |
[10:54] | If he found the right lawyer, he could make things difficult. | 如果他找个好律师 事情会变棘手 |
[10:56] | Especially if people look into how his father died. | 尤其如果有人调查他父亲的死因 |
[10:59] | So we just live with him, then? | 那就要跟他住一起吗 |
[11:00] | No, we keep him close, | 不 先留住他 |
[11:02] | and after a suitable amount of time goes by, | 一段时间后 |
[11:04] | poor Oswald, overcome with grief, | 可怜的奥斯瓦尔德 悲痛不已 |
[11:06] | will take his own life. | 便会自我了断 |
[11:07] | Till then, | 在那之前 |
[11:09] | we have a free servant. | 现成的免费仆人嘛 |
[11:10] | I can fire the maid. | 我可以解雇女佣了 |
[11:17] | I… murdered my… | 我…杀了… |
[11:21] | parents. | 我父母 |
[11:23] | I cut their throats. | 我割了他们的喉咙 |
[11:27] | I joined a gang of psychopathic killers. | 我加入了变态杀手的帮派 |
[11:32] | I tried to kill Jim Gordon and Lee Thompkins. | 我试图杀吉姆·戈登和小莱·汤普金斯 |
[11:37] | I was a puppet of these demons in my head | 我被脑中的恶魔操控 |
[11:41] | and they were forcing me to do these terrible things. | 他们迫使我做了这些骇人的事 |
[11:47] | I wish I could go back and undo what I’ve done. | 我希望能回到过去 撤销我的罪孽 |
[11:51] | Only I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[11:55] | I don’t feel insane… | 我不觉得自己精神不正常 |
[11:59] | now. | 现在不了 |
[12:02] | I just… | 我只是 |
[12:05] | I feel sad. | 觉得很悲伤 |
[12:09] | Thank you, Barbara. | 谢谢你 芭芭拉 |
[12:12] | That was very brave. | 那番话很勇敢 |
[12:15] | What do you suppose made this | 你觉得是什么让你的心理 |
[12:18] | healthful change in you? | 健康起来了 |
[12:22] | Maybe I just… | 也许我只是 |
[12:24] | really needed some sleep. | 需要好好睡一觉 |
[12:36] | It’s a good act. | 演得不错 |
[12:37] | You’re so sure it’s an act, are you? | 你确定她是在演戏 对吧 |
[12:41] | Aren’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[12:42] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:44] | One way or the other, she intrigues me. | 不管怎样 她引起了我的兴趣 |
[12:48] | Well, if you would allow us to apply rigorous dream therapy, | 如果你允许我们对她使用严酷的释梦治疗 |
[12:51] | we would know, for sure. | 就能确切地知道了 |
[12:53] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[12:54] | We do have a very useful hammer, Ms. Peabody, | 我们的疗法确实很出色 皮博迪女士 |
[12:59] | but not all of our patients are nails. | 但不适用于所有病人 |
[13:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:23] | What the hell happened last night? | 昨晚到底发生什么了 |
[13:26] | Stumbled onto a mugging. | 碰到抢劫了 |
[13:28] | And Jim Gordon couldn’t just walk by. | 吉姆·戈登非得见义勇为 |
[13:32] | Where’d you sleep? | 你在哪睡的 |
[13:33] | I didn’t. Just walked around. | 没睡 就到处溜达 |
[13:36] | – How’s Barnes? – He’s on the warpath. | -巴恩斯怎么样了 -他大发雷霆 |
[13:38] | Governor announced a $10,000 reward | 州长悬赏了一万赏金 |
[13:41] | for anyone who helps catch you. | 要捉拿你 |
[13:43] | $10,000? You should turn me in. | 一万吗 你该抓我回去 |
[13:45] | If he doubled it to 20, I’d give it some thought. | 如果赏金翻到两万 我会考虑的 |
[13:49] | Okay, here. | 好 听吧 |
[13:50] | Internal Affairs. | 内务处 |
[13:51] | I… I want to report a crime. | 我想举报犯罪 |
[13:56] | You recognize that voice? | 认出这声音了吗 |
[13:57] | Sounds like it’s been disguised. | 感觉经过了变声处理 |
[14:00] | I saw Detective James Gordon | 我看到詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[14:02] | shooting Mayor Theo Galavan | 打死了西奥·盖勒文市长 |
[14:04] | on the south side docks. | 就在南码头那里 |
[14:06] | The Penguin was beating him with a bat, | 企鹅当时在用球棒打他 |
[14:08] | but it was Gordon that pulled the trigger. | 但是戈登最终扣了扳机 |
[14:13] | Was that a bird? | 是鸟叫吗 |
[14:15] | Run it back. | 再回放一次 |
[14:21] | Nah. | 不是 |
[14:23] | We gotta find somebody to clean up the tape. | 我们得找人处理一下这段录音 |
[14:26] | Isolate the sound, | 将背景分离出来 |
[14:27] | maybe do something to the voice. | 还原一下人声之类的 |
[14:31] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[14:32] | Barnes is watching me like a hawk. | 巴恩斯盯我盯得死死的 |
[14:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | You’ve done more than any partner could ask. | 你作为搭档已经很够意思了 |
[14:39] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[14:40] | stay away from me. | 离我远一点 |
[14:42] | For your own sake. | 为了你自己好 |
[14:43] | If Loeb is behind this, | 如果洛布也有份 |
[14:44] | you don’t want to be mixed up in it. | 你最好别掺和进来 |
[14:45] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[14:49] | I still have some friends I could ask for help. | 我还有几个能求助的朋友 |
[14:53] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[14:54] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[15:04] | Hi, Ed. | 你好 爱德 |
[15:13] | Please… please, don’t hurt me. | 求求你 求求你不要伤害我 |
[15:14] | Relax, I’m not gonna hurt you. | 放松 我不会伤害你 |
[15:16] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[15:17] | – My help? – I didn’t kill Pinkney. | -我的帮助 -我没有杀平克尼 |
[15:18] | You have to believe me. | 你得相信我 |
[15:19] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 我信 |
[15:21] | I need to find the man who framed me. | 我得查出是谁陷害我的 |
[15:23] | Whoever it was, he covered his tracks well. | 不管是谁 他都掩盖得很好 |
[15:26] | But I have something. | 但我有发现 |
[15:28] | A recording of his first call to I.A. | 他第一次打电话给内务处时的录音 |
[15:31] | I.A. secretly records everyone who calls in. | 内务处会秘密录下所有来电 |
[15:34] | They do? | 是吗 |
[15:37] | They’re sneaky little buggers. | 真是一群狡猾的家伙 |
[15:40] | Uh, and what did, what did you hear? | 那你听到了什么 |
[15:43] | If you don’t mind my asking. | 如果你不介意我问的话 |
[15:45] | Not much. He disguised his voice. | 没什么发现 他变了声 |
[15:46] | But there are other sounds on the tape. | 但是录音中还有别的声音 |
[15:49] | I figure you work with audio. | 你是搞音频的 |
[15:52] | I was hoping you could help me. | 我希望你能帮帮我 |
[15:54] | Jim… | 吉姆… |
[15:57] | my friend… | 朋友… |
[15:58] | you’ve come to the right place. | 你是来对地方了 |
[16:02] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:10] | I will get my stuff | 我去拿我的工具 |
[16:12] | and make some tea. | 再泡点茶 |
[16:30] | Well, let’s pray Helga hasn’t signed on anywhere new yet. | 我们还是祈祷海尔加还没有另谋高就吧 |
[16:34] | It’s a family recipe. | 这是我的家传菜谱 |
[16:36] | I’m sorry you don’t like it. | 很遗憾你不喜欢 |
[16:38] | I’m sure my cooking will improve over time. | 相信我的厨艺会慢慢精进的 |
[16:42] | It’s not that bad. | 没那么糟 |
[16:49] | Tomorrow, you need to go to the butcher. | 明天 你要去一趟肉店 |
[16:51] | I’d like a nice roast for Sunday dinner. | 周日晚餐 我想要美味的烤肉 |
[16:53] | Not your… | 而不是你的… |
[16:55] | slut mother’s goulash. | 荡妇老妈的菜炖牛肉 |
[16:59] | A nice roast. | 美味的烤肉 |
[17:00] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[17:02] | Oh, and clean up this mess tonight. | 今晚把这些收拾干净 |
[17:04] | I can’t stand the sight of dirty dishes. | 我可见不得脏盘子 |
[17:31] | Good shot, Charles. | 真准 查尔斯 |
[17:37] | I must get to these dishes. | 我还得收拾盘子呢 |
[17:41] | But this-this has been delightful, really. | 但这个真好玩 |
[17:45] | Yes, it does sound like a bird. | 是啊 听上去是像鸟的声音 |
[17:48] | And he’s doing his best to mask his voice. | 他尽力伪装了自己的声音 |
[17:51] | Too bad the quality’s so poor. | 可惜录音质量这么差 |
[17:54] | Ah, well, | 好吧 |
[17:56] | I’m afraid it’s a dead end. | 恐怕没别的办法了 |
[17:58] | We should at least clean the tape. | 我们至少该清清带子 |
[18:00] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:12] | You need some more tea. | 你得再来点茶 |
[18:16] | So the person who killed Pinkney and framed you | 那个杀了平克尼并陷害你的人 |
[18:20] | is the same person that attacked the art museum | 也是袭击了艺术品博物馆的人 |
[18:23] | and planted the bomb in the train station. | 还在火车站放了炸弹 |
[18:26] | Amazing. | 难以置信 |
[18:28] | And you don’t have any leads? | 你毫无线索吗 |
[18:30] | I think Loeb was behind it. | 我觉得是洛布在搞鬼 |
[18:32] | Payback. | 报复 |
[18:35] | He still has lackeys in the GCPD. | 他在哥谭市警局还有走狗 |
[18:39] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[18:40] | Everything points to a cop. | 一切都表明是一个警察干的 |
[18:42] | Or someone who worked with the police, had access. | 要么就是跟警察合作 有门路的人 |
[18:47] | You all right, Ed? | 你没事吧 爱德 |
[18:49] | Right as rain. | 好得很 |
[18:51] | Just thinking. | 就是在想 |
[18:53] | Surely, you don’t think that Loeb killed Pinkney himself? | 你总不会认为是洛布亲手杀了平克尼吧 |
[18:56] | No. | 不 |
[18:58] | He had some psychopath do it for him. | 他找了个疯子替他下手 |
[19:03] | Psychopath seems a strong word. | 疯子这词太过了吧 |
[19:06] | He bludgeoned a man to death with a crowbar in cold blood. | 他冷血地用撬棒把一个人活活打死 |
[19:10] | He’s sick. | 他有病 |
[19:12] | You say that, yet… | 你虽这么说 |
[19:14] | you’ve killed lots of people, haven’t you? | 但你也杀过很多人吧 |
[19:18] | That was in the line of duty. | 那是执行公务 |
[19:21] | And a person who would kill in cold blood is a psychopath. | 而冷血杀人的人就是疯子 |
[19:28] | See, I… | 我… |
[19:30] | I knew the rumors weren’t true. | 我就知道传言不是真的 |
[19:34] | What rumors? | 什么传言 |
[19:36] | About you killing Galavan. | 关于你杀了盖勒文 |
[19:39] | You would never do that. | 你绝不会那么做的 |
[19:42] | That would make you like the people that you’re hunting– | 那你不就像你在找的人一样了吗 |
[19:45] | sick… | 有病 |
[19:47] | diseased. | 不正常 |
[19:51] | Thar she blows. | 壶开了 |
[19:54] | Shut up, you’re talking too much. | 闭嘴 你话太多了 |
[19:56] | Ed, | 爱德 |
[19:57] | did Penguin ever say anything about that night? | 企鹅跟你提过那晚上的事吗 |
[20:01] | Did Penguin ever tell you anything about the night that Galavan died? | 企鹅有跟你说过盖勒文死的那晚的事吗 |
[20:05] | No. Remember, I nipped that friendship in the bud. | 没有 记得吗 那段友谊我早早结束了 |
[20:07] | And you didn’t talk to him in the GCPD, | 巴恩斯把他抓回哥谭市警局后 |
[20:09] | when Barnes brought him in? | 你也没在那儿跟他说过话 |
[20:11] | Yes. No. | 是的 没有 |
[20:12] | I… just to say hi. | 我…就打了个招呼 |
[20:14] | Oh, tape’s finished. | 带子清好了 |
[20:15] | I’m going to give that a listen. | 我再听听看 |
[20:18] | Let’s both listen. | 我们一起听吧 |
[20:21] | Swell idea. | 好主意 |
[20:34] | Internal Affairs. | 内务处 |
[20:35] | I… I want to report a crime. | 我想举报犯罪 |
[20:40] | I saw Detective James Gordon | 我看到詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[20:42] | shooting Mayor Theo Galavan | 打死了西奥·盖勒文市长 |
[20:44] | on the south side docks. | 就在南码头那里 |
[20:46] | The Penguin was beating him with a bat, | 企鹅当时在用球棒打他 |
[20:48] | but it was Gordon that pulled the trigger. | 但是戈登最终扣了扳机 |
[20:58] | It’s not a bird. | 不是鸟 |
[21:01] | It was mechanical. | 是机械 |
[21:05] | Without fingers I point, | 没有手指 我却可以指 |
[21:06] | without arms I strike, | 没有手臂 我却可以敲[报时] |
[21:07] | without feet I run. What am I? | 没有脚丫 我却可以走 我是什么 |
[21:13] | You’re a clock. | 你是钟 |
[21:13] | Correct. | 正确 |
[21:16] | I know it was you, Ed. | 我知道是你 爱德 |
[21:19] | Me? | 我 |
[21:20] | You. | 你 |
[21:34] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[21:36] | I knew that you knew that I knew. | 我知道你知道是我了 |
[21:52] | That’s why your chair was wired to the mains. | 所以你的椅子被连到电源上了 |
[22:06] | *Over the pavement and down the alley* | *走过步道 进入小巷* |
[22:10] | *Oh, my, this wind is cold* | *这寒风如此彻骨* |
[22:13] | *It bites my toes and nips my nose* | *冻得我脚也疼 鼻子也疼* |
[22:16] | *As over the ground we go.* | *我们一步一步往前走* |
[22:23] | I hope you like the outdoors, Jimbo. | 希望你喜欢户外 吉姆 |
[22:27] | I know just the spot. | 我知道个好地方 |
[22:41] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来 不管你在哪 |
[22:46] | I bet you’re wondering… | 你肯定在想 |
[22:48] | “Why would Ed do this to me?” | “爱德为什么要这么对我” |
[22:53] | “Set me up.” | “陷害我” |
[22:57] | “Ruin my life.” | “毁掉我的人生” |
[23:02] | I’ll give you a hint, Jimbo. | 我提示你一下 吉姆 |
[23:06] | KK K.K. | |
[23:08] | Kristen Kringle. | 柯丽丝汀·柯林格 |
[23:31] | Rats. | 该死 |
[23:36] | Have you seen my jacket? | 你看到我的外套了吗 |
[23:39] | It’s freezing outside. | 外面冷死了 |
[23:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:43] | I was fixing the sleeve. | 我拿去补袖子了 |
[23:45] | You’d ripped it. | 你给撕破了 |
[23:47] | You know how to sew? | 你会缝衣服 |
[23:49] | Alfred says it’s an important skill for young bachelors. | 阿尔弗雷德说这对年轻单身汉来说是重要技能 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:05] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[24:14] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[24:15] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 |
[24:19] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[24:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[24:22] | I could ask the same about you. | 我还想问你呢 |
[24:24] | I found the man who framed me. He…. | 我找到了陷害我的人 他… |
[24:28] | I need a phon… | 我需要电话… |
[24:33] | Great, a dead cop in my crib now. | 太好了 我家里还来了个死警察 |
[24:41] | Don’t forget the cherries, Oswald. | 别忘记放樱桃 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[24:43] | Oh, right. | 对了 |
[24:44] | Cherries, cherries, cherries, cherries. | 樱桃 樱桃 |
[24:59] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[25:05] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[25:08] | My drink? | 我的酒呢 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry, there’s no cherries. | 对不起 没有樱桃了 |
[25:14] | No cherries? | 没有樱桃了 |
[25:16] | The next time I ask for cherries, | 下次我再要樱桃 |
[25:18] | there’d better be cherries. | 你最好准备好 |
[25:22] | Yes, Grace… ma’am. Of course. | 是 格蕾丝 夫人 好的 |
[26:07] | Mother said to remind you of tomorrow’s dinner. | 母亲叫我提醒你明天晚饭的事 |
[26:12] | What’s wrong with him? | 他是怎么了 |
[26:13] | Who knows? | 谁知道 |
[26:15] | Mother wants a roast. | 母亲要烤肉 |
[26:16] | And make it good this time. | 这次烤好点 |
[26:23] | Yes, I will. | 当然 我会的 |
[26:55] | Still sleeping. | 还睡着呢 |
[26:57] | Best thing for him. | 对他来说最好了 |
[27:02] | Thank you for coming when I called, Alfred. | 多谢你随叫随到 阿尔弗雷德 |
[27:04] | Course I came. | 我当然会去了 |
[27:05] | No question. | 毫无疑问 |
[27:11] | You’re looking thin. | 你瘦了 |
[27:14] | I’m getting plenty to eat. | 我吃的挺饱的 |
[27:15] | That I very much doubt, Master Bruce. | 这我深表怀疑 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:19] | But there’re things that we must discuss. | 但有些事我们得谈谈 |
[27:21] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来的 |
[27:22] | I understand that, but… | 我明白 但是 |
[27:23] | – Not yet. – We need to talk. | -现在还不行 -我们得谈谈 |
[27:24] | – Alfred… – Good morning. | -阿尔弗雷德 -早上好 |
[27:27] | Detective Gordon, should you be up? | 戈登警探 你起来真的好吗 |
[27:29] | I’m fine. You stitched me up. | 我没事 你给我处理了伤口 |
[27:31] | Actually, it was Master Bruce. | 其实 是布鲁斯少爷做的 |
[27:32] | He called from Selina Kyle’s when you passed out, | 你昏倒后 他从塞琳娜·凯尔家给我打来了电话 |
[27:35] | so I thought, bring you here. | 所以我就把你带来了这儿 |
[27:36] | Safest place for you. | 对你来说最安全的地方 |
[27:37] | Master Bruce, I wonder if you might go | 布鲁斯少爷 你能不能去 |
[27:39] | and get the detective his clothes from the laundry room. Please. | 洗衣室把警探的衣服拿来 拜托 |
[27:45] | I’m glad you’re okay. | 你没事我很高兴 |
[27:49] | So I’ll make you some breakfast. Take a seat. | 我给你做点早餐 坐吧 |
[27:51] | Like some coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[27:53] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[27:56] | There we go. | 给 |
[28:06] | How long has Bruce been living with Selina Kyle? | 布鲁斯跟塞琳娜·凯尔一起住多久了 |
[28:09] | Ever since the Matches Malone debacle. | “火柴”马龙那件事之后开始的 |
[28:12] | Turns out staring into the cold, dead eyes of the man | 原来盯着杀死你父母的人 |
[28:14] | that killed your parents | 冰冷无生气的双眼 |
[28:17] | doesn’t bring the right amount of closure. | 也不能让你了却心事 |
[28:19] | Bruce never should’ve been in that room. | 布鲁斯就不该走进那个房间 |
[28:20] | I should’ve gotten to Malone first. | 我该先找到马龙的 |
[28:22] | Yes, you should have done. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[28:26] | But you didn’t, did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 |
[28:32] | You can’t unfry an egg, | 煎好的鸡蛋不能恢复 |
[28:35] | as my dear old mum used to say. | 我老妈以前经常这么说 |
[28:37] | So why don’t we leave Master Bruce’s situation alone | 我们先不说布鲁斯少爷的事了 |
[28:41] | and why don’t we discuss yours. | 谈谈你的事吧 |
[28:44] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[28:47] | Right, so you were framed for the murder | 嗯 你被陷害杀了了 |
[28:49] | of that other police officer. | 那名警官 |
[28:50] | You escaped from prison, you then tracked down | 你越了狱 然后找到了 |
[28:53] | the man that framed you and you were promptly shot in the leg. | 陷害你的人 结果被人打中了腿 |
[28:55] | Right, so, answer me this, Detective. | 嗯 那么回答我 警探 |
[29:00] | Do you have any idea | 你是否知道 |
[29:02] | how you’re gonna get out of this | 要如何摆脱 |
[29:04] | awful pickle? | 这可怕的困境 |
[29:07] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[29:09] | Come, my dear. Your future awaits. | 来吧 亲爱的 你的未来在等待 |
[29:12] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:14] | I run a hospital, not a prison. | 我经营的是医院 不是监狱 |
[29:17] | You’re sane. | 你已经正常了 |
[29:18] | It would be unethical and illegal to keep you confined. | 继续关着你 不合法律也不道德 |
[29:21] | – What if I… – Hush, now. | -如果我… -别说了 |
[29:23] | Life is full of uncertainty. | 生活充满不确定 |
[29:25] | And if something does happen, we’re always here. | 如果真出了什么事 我们永远在这儿 |
[29:29] | Off you go. | 去吧 |
[29:36] | If you keep releasing lunatics so liberally, | 如果你总这么随随便便地放走疯子 |
[29:39] | you’re going to get a bad reputation. | 你会招来骂名的 |
[29:41] | I’m not looking for a good reputation. | 我才不要什么好名声 |
[29:43] | We’re releasing Barbara Kean into the wild | 我们释放芭芭拉·基恩 |
[29:45] | to observe her behavior. | 是为了观察她的行为 |
[29:46] | She’s a beautiful experiment. | 她是个美丽的实验 |
[29:49] | You know what she’s going to do, don’t you? | 你知道她会做什么 是吧 |
[29:52] | I don’t, actually. | 其实 我不知道 |
[29:55] | But I do know it will be interesting. | 但我知道 会很有趣的 |
[30:00] | Nygma was right about one thing. | 尼格玛说对了一件事 |
[30:02] | I can’t just go to the cops. | 我不能直接去找警察 |
[30:04] | They’ll never believe me. | 他们绝不会相信我 |
[30:05] | I need hard proof. | 我需要切实证据 |
[30:06] | Cops, right? Jerks. | 警察啊 都是混蛋 |
[30:09] | Nygma said he met Penguin for the first time in the woods. | 尼格玛说他跟企鹅是在林子里初遇的 |
[30:13] | That’s right around the same time his girlfriend went missing. | 他女友就是在那个时间左右失踪的 |
[30:16] | I think he was burying her. | 我觉得他当时是去埋她了 |
[30:17] | Just like he was going to bury me. | 就像他本打算把我也埋了 |
[30:20] | What, you want to find her body? | 怎么 你想找到她的尸体 |
[30:22] | Touch of the old needle in a haystack, innit? | 有点大海捞针吧 |
[30:25] | Nygma knows where she is. | 尼格玛知道她在哪 |
[30:26] | What, and you think he’s gonna, what, straight tell you? | 怎么 你觉得他会直接告诉你吗 |
[30:28] | That’s exactly what he’s gonna do. | 他就是会告诉我 |
[30:30] | But I need help. | 但我需要帮助 |
[30:31] | Whatever we can do. | 你尽管说 |
[30:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:35] | But I need someone Barnes knows will betray me. | 但我需要一个巴恩斯确信会背叛我的人 |
[30:45] | What? | 干什么 |
[30:49] | Who do I talk to about the reward for Jim Gordon? | 我找谁谈领取吉姆·戈登的悬赏 |
[30:53] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[30:55] | – Let go of me. – Come here, come here. | -放开我 -过来 |
[30:56] | I’m here for my reward. | 我是来领悬赏的 |
[30:57] | I’ll give you a reward. | 我给你奖赏 |
[30:58] | Bullock! | 布洛克 |
[31:00] | Have you seen Jim Gordon? | 你见到吉姆·戈登了吗 |
[31:02] | Depends. | 看情况了 |
[31:03] | There really ten grand? | 真有一万块奖金吗 |
[31:05] | Depends on your information. | 要看你的情报准不准了 |
[31:07] | He was at my place a couple hours ago. | 他几小时前去了我家 |
[31:09] | He’d been shot. | 他中了枪 |
[31:10] | Shot? Who shot him? | 中枪 谁打了他 |
[31:11] | Didn’t say. He wasn’t making a lot of sense. | 没说 他胡言乱语的 |
[31:14] | Is he still there now? | 他还在吗 |
[31:15] | No, he took off. I don’t know where, | 不 他走了 我不知道去哪了 |
[31:17] | but he was just looking for a place to lie low for a while, I guess. | 但他大概去找地方躲起来了 |
[31:20] | That’s not worth $10,000. | 这情报不值一万 |
[31:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:25] | Before he left he said he’d found out where The Penguin was hiding, | 他走之前 他说他知道企鹅藏在哪了 |
[31:28] | he was gonna go see him. | 他要去找他 |
[31:29] | Why would he go see The Penguin? | 他去找企鹅做什么 |
[31:31] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:31] | Something about Penguin knows where the body’s buried? | 说是企鹅知道尸体藏在哪 |
[31:34] | What bodies? | 什么尸体 |
[31:34] | – I don’t know. – Where’s The Penguin now? | -我不知道 -企鹅现在在哪 |
[31:36] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[31:38] | You gonna pay me or what? | 你到底给不给我钱 |
[31:40] | Or what. | 不给怎么样 |
[31:51] | Relax, relax. | 放松 放松 |
[31:55] | Maybe Gordon won’t even find Penguin. | 或许戈登找不到企鹅 |
[31:58] | You idiot. He’s a detective. | 你个白痴 他是个警探 |
[32:01] | He finds people for a living! | 他是专门找人的 |
[32:04] | Penguin won’t tell him. | 企鹅不会告诉他的 |
[32:06] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[32:09] | Who am I kidding? | 我骗谁呢 |
[32:09] | You stupid… | 你个蠢货 |
[32:11] | Stupid, stupid! | 蠢货 蠢货 |
[32:14] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[32:15] | Okay, calculate, Ed, calculate. | 好了 想想 爱德 好好想想 |
[32:18] | Chances of Gordon finding Penguin? | 戈登找到企鹅的几率有多大 |
[32:21] | Say 80%. | 就算80% |
[32:23] | Chances of Penguin telling Gordon? | 企鹅告诉戈登的几率呢 |
[32:25] | Also 80%. | 也是80%吧 |
[32:26] | So it’s a 60% chance of Gordon finding Kristen. | 那么戈登有60%的可能会找到柯丽丝汀 |
[32:32] | That settles it. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | Hello, Kristin. | 你好 柯丽丝汀 |
[32:59] | I know, didn’t expect to see me again, | 我知道 没想到还会再见到我吧 |
[33:03] | but… circumstances. | 但是 没办法啊 |
[33:09] | Now, I’m afraid I’m gonna have to move you. | 我恐怕得转移你了 |
[33:23] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[33:25] | So you did find Penguin. | 你找到企鹅了啊 |
[33:28] | And that little bird sang. | 那只小鸟也泄密了 |
[33:29] | No, I just followed you. | 不 我是跟踪你来的 |
[33:37] | You fed information to that little miscreant, | 你是有意向那个小坏蛋泄露消息 |
[33:40] | assuming that I’d hear. | 因为猜到我会听说 |
[33:41] | Or, no. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[33:43] | Of course, you were in cahoots. | 当然了 你们是串通好的 |
[33:45] | Of course you were in cahoots. | 你们当然是串通好的 |
[33:46] | Well, either way, bravo, Jim. | 不管怎样 干得漂亮 吉姆 |
[33:48] | I’d clap, but I have your gun in my hand. | 我真想鼓掌 但你的枪在我手里 |
[33:51] | How did this happen to you? | 怎么会这样 |
[33:55] | How did you become this? | 你怎么会变成这样 |
[33:58] | You dummy. | 你个傻瓜 |
[34:00] | This is who I am. | 这才是我的本性 |
[34:02] | It was just finally admitting the truth to myself. | 我只是终于面对真相了 |
[34:05] | Well, that and murdering some people. | 再加上还杀了几个人 |
[34:08] | I don’t believe that. | 我不信 |
[34:09] | You don’t believe it. Why, Jim? | 你不信 为什么 吉姆 |
[34:12] | ‘Cause it would make you incompetent | 因为那样你就显得无能吗 |
[34:14] | to know that I was right under your nose the whole time? | 我其实一直就在你的眼皮底下 |
[34:17] | Or you don’t want to admit that there’s a monster in all of us? | 还是你不想承认我们内心都有个恶魔 |
[34:19] | Because you, of all people, should know that! | 因为你 是最该清楚这一点的 |
[34:23] | That’s what made it so easy to frame you! | 所以嫁祸你才那么容易 |
[34:27] | I was your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[34:28] | Were you, Jim? Were you my friend? | 是吗 吉姆 你是我的朋友吗 |
[34:32] | Or did you just pity me? | 还是你只是可怜我 |
[34:33] | Oh, poor, weird little Ed | 可怜怪异的爱德啊 |
[34:35] | with his little silly wordplay and his little riddles. | 他傻乎乎地玩文字游戏 打谜语 |
[34:39] | – You’re completely insane. – Yeah. | -你完全是疯了 -是啊 |
[34:42] | It’s probably easier for you to think that. | 你那么想或许更轻松一些 |
[34:46] | How about one last riddle for old time’s sake? | 冲着老交情 我们再猜一则谜语吧 |
[34:52] | A nightmare for some. | 有些人的噩梦 |
[34:55] | For others, a savior, I come. | 有些人的救世主 |
[34:59] | My hands, cold and bleak, | 我的手冰冷而绝望 |
[35:02] | it’s the warm hearts they seek. | 伸向那颗温暖的心 |
[35:07] | Death. | 死亡 |
[35:09] | Right again. | 又对了 |
[35:13] | Good-bye, Jim. | 再见了 吉姆 |
[35:15] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[35:16] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[35:19] | Captain Barnes, I was… I… | 巴恩斯警监 我在.. |
[35:21] | I’m arresting Jim. | 我在逮捕吉姆 |
[35:22] | Stop it, Ed. | 够了 爱德 |
[35:23] | We heard everything. | 我们都听到了 |
[35:24] | Now drop the gun and get on your knees! | 放下枪 跪在地上 |
[35:26] | No, this is… This… I… | 不 这是… |
[35:28] | He’s-he’s… | 他是… |
[35:29] | Last chance! | 最后的机会 |
[35:44] | Oh, crud. | 该死 |
[36:01] | How is it? | 怎么样 |
[36:03] | Not too gamey? | 不会太腥吧 |
[36:05] | Overcooked. | 太老了 |
[36:08] | Try the other joint. | 尝尝另一块腿肉吧 |
[36:12] | It is much more tender. | 嫩多了 |
[36:19] | It’s the same. | 还是一样 |
[36:22] | Still, beats my slut mother’s goulash, no? | 但还是比我荡妇老妈的菜炖牛肉强吧 |
[36:27] | Where are the children? Ring the bell again. | 孩子们呢 再按一次铃 |
[36:30] | I doubt they’ll hear it. | 他们恐怕听不见的 |
[36:35] | You look different. | 你看上去不太一样了 |
[36:37] | You noticed. | 你注意到了 |
[36:41] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[36:42] | I’m doing my hair a different way, so… | 我换发型了 |
[36:44] | Charles! Sasha! | 查尔斯 萨莎 |
[36:48] | Where are they? | 他们哪去了 |
[36:50] | I found the sherry decanter, Grace. | 我找到了雪莉酒瓶 格蕾丝 |
[36:54] | The one with poison in it that you used to kill my father. | 就是你下了毒 用来杀我父亲的那瓶 |
[37:00] | What on earth are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[37:03] | You should have thrown it away! | 你该立刻倒掉的 |
[37:05] | Guess you’re a little too mean to waste good poison, huh? | 看来你太小气了 都不肯浪费好毒药 |
[37:12] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[37:13] | Charles! Sasha! Help! | 查尔斯 萨莎 救命 |
[37:16] | – They won’t come. – Where are they? | -他们不会来的 -他们在哪 |
[37:20] | You thought they tasted the same, | 你以为他俩的味道是一样的 |
[37:22] | but Sasha… | 但萨莎 |
[37:28] | – No. No. No. – Definitely more tender. | -不不 -绝对要更嫩一些 |
[37:31] | – No! – In my opinion. | -不 -至少在我看来 |
[37:32] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[37:36] | You said you were innocent, and you were. | 你说你是无辜的 你的确是 |
[37:39] | I’m glad. | 我很庆幸 |
[37:42] | I guess I owe you an apology. | 看来我该向你道歉 |
[37:43] | No. You were doing your duty. | 不 你只是在尽职 |
[37:46] | Can’t fault you for that. | 我不能为此怪你 |
[37:48] | Yeah, well, I owe you one. | 嗯 我还是欠你个人情 |
[37:50] | Oh, not necessary, but I’ll take it. | 不必 但我也接受了 |
[37:54] | Can you do me a favor | 能不能帮个忙 |
[37:57] | and take it easy on Bullock? | 别太责怪布洛克 |
[38:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:02] | So… when are you coming back to work? | 那么 你什么时候回来工作 |
[38:07] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回来了 |
[38:08] | Not yet anyhow. | 至少暂时还不能 |
[38:10] | No? | 是吗 |
[38:11] | There’s something I have to do first. | 我有件事得先去做 |
[38:24] | Lee Thompkins’ number. | 小莱·汤普金斯的号码 |
[38:26] | She’s working for an ME department down south. | 她在南方一个法医部门工作 |
[38:34] | I promised Bruce Wayne I’d solve his parents’ murder. | 我答应布鲁斯·韦恩会解决他父母的案子 |
[38:37] | I have to do that first. | 我得先做那个 |
[38:40] | Then I’m free. | 然后我就自由了 |
[38:43] | The Wayne case is closed, Jim. | 韦恩案已经结了 吉姆 |
[38:46] | The perp is dead. | 犯人死了 |
[38:47] | But who hired him? Why? I need to find out. | 但是谁雇了他 为什么 我得查明白 |
[38:50] | Sometimes we never find out. It happens. | 有时候 真相就是无从查明 |
[38:54] | I need you to give me the Wayne files. | 我需要你给我韦恩案的案卷 |
[38:57] | You take this, and I’ll give you the Wayne files. | 你拿走这个 我就给你韦恩案案卷 |
[39:05] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[39:08] | I’ll go get ’em. | 我去拿 |
[39:20] | It was nothing that you did or didn’t do, Alfred. | 跟你做了什么或没做什么无关 阿尔弗雷德 |
[39:23] | Why I went away. | 我离开的原因 |
[39:25] | I want you to know that. | 我希望你明白这点 |
[39:26] | I do. | 我知道 |
[39:28] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[39:30] | I’ll be going back to the city as soon as Selina’s ready. | 等塞琳娜准备好 我就跟她回城 |
[39:32] | She’s just taking a hot shower. | 她在洗澡 |
[39:39] | You do know that Mr. Lucius Fox fixed your old man’s computer | 你知道卢修斯·福克斯先生几天前 |
[39:43] | a couple of days ago, don’t you? | 修好了你爸的电脑吧 |
[39:44] | And when were you going to tell me, Alfred? | 你打算什么时候告诉我啊 阿尔弗雷德 |
[39:46] | Well, I tried telling you this morning. | 我今早就想告诉你的 |
[39:47] | I’m telling you again now, aren’t I? | 我现在不也说了吗 |
[39:51] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[39:53] | She could walk in here. Have a word? | 她随时会进来 我们商量一下吧 |
[39:55] | – I trust her. – It’s not about trust, is it? | -我信任她 -不是信不信任的问题 |
[39:58] | Whatever your father was doing, | 不管你父亲在做什么 |
[40:00] | he did it in secret for a reason, | 他对外隐瞒是有原因的 |
[40:01] | to protect those he loved. | 为了保护他所爱的人 |
[40:03] | Doesn’t matter about my personal opinion about that young girl, | 这跟我对那小姑娘的看法无关 |
[40:06] | but she has been a bloody good friend to you, | 但她对你一直很够意思 |
[40:07] | and she’s been loyal. | 很忠诚 |
[40:08] | So, you know, you go ahead, | 所以 你可以 |
[40:10] | continue your father’s work. I can’t stop you, man. | 继承你父亲的遗志 这我不能阻拦 |
[40:13] | I’ve tried, haven’t I? | 我也试过了 |
[40:15] | But I will not have you put that little girl’s life in danger. | 但我不能让你把那姑娘也拉入危险中 |
[40:20] | It’s either the work, or it’s her. | 要么做这个 要么选她 |
[40:23] | You can’t have both, do you understand? | 你不能兼得 明白吗 |
[40:27] | Man! | 天呐 |
[40:27] | Rich people have great water pressure. | 有钱人家的水压真好 |
[40:30] | So, Jeeves, | 管家先生 |
[40:33] | any chance we can get a ride back to the city? | 能送我们回城里吗 |
[40:36] | Right. Well, I’ll be in the… | 嗯 那我就… |
[40:39] | in the kitchen, Master Bruce. | 去厨房了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[40:43] | Miss. | 小姐 |
[40:49] | What’s with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[40:55] | Bruce, what’s going on? | 布鲁斯 怎么了 |
[41:01] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去了 |
[41:03] | What? | 什么 |
[41:06] | I’m grateful for everything that you taught me. | 我感激你教我的一切 |
[41:11] | My place is here. | 但我该留在这儿 |
[41:16] | So, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[41:24] | – I don’t expect you to understand. – Right. | -我不指望你理解 -是啊 |
[41:25] | ‘Cause you’re Bruce Wayne and I’m street trash. | 因为你是布鲁斯·韦恩 我只是街头垃圾 |
[41:27] | – Selina, it’s not like that. – Yeah, | -塞琳娜 不是那样的 -就是 |
[41:28] | it is. | 就是这样 |
[41:32] | It is. | 就是这样 |
[41:35] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[41:37] | Have a great life, Bruce Wayne. | 祝你人生愉快 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[42:32] | System enabled. | 系统启动 |
[42:56] | Thompkins. | 汤普金斯 |
[42:59] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[43:18] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |