时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You can still run. | 你现在还可以逃 |
[00:04] | Find Lee, have a life. | 找到小莱 好好生活 |
[00:05] | I have to clear my name. | 我必须洗清我的罪名 |
[00:06] | But how? | 可是要怎么做 |
[00:07] | You’re sane. | 你已经正常了 |
[00:08] | It would be unethical and illegal to keep you confined. | 继续关着你 不合法律也不道德 |
[00:11] | If you keep releasing lunatics so liberally, | 如果你总这么随随便便地放走疯子 |
[00:13] | you’re going to get a bad reputation. | 你会招来骂名的 |
[00:15] | Matches Malone. | “火柴”马龙 |
[00:16] | We’ve met before? | 我们见过吗 |
[00:17] | You killed my parents. | 你杀了我父母 |
[00:18] | Who hired you? | 是谁雇了你 |
[00:19] | You’ll never know their name. | 你永远别想知道那人的名字 |
[00:21] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 |
[00:22] | He’s in there. | 他在里面 |
[00:29] | Hello, Kristin. | 你好 柯丽丝汀 |
[00:31] | How did you become this? | 你怎么会变成这样 |
[00:33] | This is who I am. | 这才是我的本性 |
[00:34] | That’s what made it so easy to frame you! | 所以嫁祸你才那么容易 |
[00:37] | Drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[00:43] | Oh, crud. | 该死 |
[00:44] | So… when are you coming back to work? | 那么 你什么时候回来工作 |
[00:46] | I promised Bruce Wayne I’d solve his parents’ murder. | 我答应布鲁斯·韦恩会解决他父母的案子 |
[00:48] | I have to do that first. | 我得先做那个 |
[00:50] | The Wayne case is closed, Jim. | 韦恩案已经结了 吉姆 |
[00:51] | The perp is dead. | 犯人死了 |
[00:52] | But who hired him? I need to find out. | 但是谁雇了他 我得查明白 |
[00:54] | Good morning, Victor. | 早啊 维克多 |
[00:56] | How is it I’m not dead? | 我怎么还没死 |
[00:57] | Anything above freezing will kill you. | 零点之上的温度会要你的命 |
[00:59] | But never fear, you won’t be locked in there forever. | 别担心 你不会永远被关在里面 |
[01:02] | You do know that Mr. Lucius Fox fixed your old man’s computer | 你知道卢修斯·福克斯先生修好了你爸的电脑 |
[01:06] | but I will not have you put that little girl’s life in danger. | 但我不能让你把那姑娘也拉入危险中 |
[01:09] | It’s either the work, or it’s her. | 要么做这个 要么选她 |
[01:11] | I’m not going back. | 我不回去了 |
[01:13] | What? | 什么 |
[01:13] | My place is here. | 我该留在这儿 |
[01:14] | Have a great life, Bruce Wayne. | 祝你人生愉快 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[01:20] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[01:26] | Hands up. Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[01:28] | Okay. Look. | 好 这样 |
[01:30] | Better? | 可以了吗 |
[01:32] | Inside. | 进屋 |
[01:34] | Keep them up. Face the wall. | 手举着 面朝墙 |
[01:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[01:41] | You’re supposed to be in Arkham. | 你不是在阿卡姆疯人院吗 |
[01:42] | And you’re supposed to be in Blackgate. | 你不是在黑门监狱吗 |
[01:44] | I cleared my name. | 我洗清了我的罪名 |
[01:45] | I’ll ask you again. What are you doing here? | 我再问一遍 你来这里干什么 |
[01:48] | I was released. | 我被释放了 |
[01:50] | Call them, you’ll see. | 打个电话你就知道了 |
[01:53] | I’m telling the truth. | 我在说实话 |
[01:54] | It’s what I do now. | 我现在都说实话了 |
[01:57] | That’s hard to believe. | 这很难相信 |
[01:58] | Which part? | 哪一部分 |
[01:59] | I swear to God, after the day I’ve had, | 对天发誓 我今天真的很累 |
[02:01] | I have no problem shooting you. | 我毫不介意对你开枪 |
[02:03] | Hey, look, I believe you. | 听着 我相信你 |
[02:08] | Look, when I came out of the coma, | 听着 我从昏迷中醒来后 |
[02:11] | the memories I had were… horrifying. | 我的记忆…令人恐惧 |
[02:15] | Like waking up from a nightmare. | 像是从噩梦中惊醒 |
[02:17] | The person who did those things, | 做出那些事的人 |
[02:20] | that’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[02:26] | So they released you. | 他们释放了你 |
[02:28] | Just like that. | 就这样吗 |
[02:29] | Well, not right away. | 也不是马上就放的 |
[02:31] | I mean, I had some issues to work through, obviously. | 我显然有些问题要解决 |
[02:36] | But yes. | 但没错 |
[02:38] | I’m better, Jim. | 我好多了 吉姆 |
[02:41] | I’m totally sane. | 我神志正常 |
[02:45] | I really am. | 真的 |
[02:50] | I’m happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[02:53] | Please, go. | 请离开吧 |
[02:55] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我 是吗 |
[02:57] | Frankly, I don’t care. | 说实话 我不在乎 |
[03:00] | What, and that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[03:01] | I have work to do. | 我有工作要处理 |
[03:05] | The Lady. | 夫人 |
[03:07] | You’re investigating the Wayne murder, huh? | 你在调查韦恩案 是吗 |
[03:09] | I’ve heard of her. | 我对她有所耳闻 |
[03:11] | You think she’s involved? | 你认为她有参与吗 |
[03:12] | Cause I could help you with this. | 我可以帮你 |
[03:15] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[03:16] | Okay, well, maybe it was a mistake to come, but listen. | 或许我来是个错误 但是听着 |
[03:19] | Could you just do one more thing for me? | 你能再为我做一件事吗 |
[03:22] | Could you say my name? | 你能叫我的名字吗 |
[03:26] | Good-bye, Barbara. | 再见 芭芭拉 |
[03:40] | Hey, Harvey. | 你好 哈维 |
[03:43] | Jim will catch you up. | 吉姆会和你解释的 |
[03:45] | Jim, um… | 吉姆… |
[03:49] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[03:51] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[03:58] | You’ve been at it all night, Master Bruce. | 你都忙一整晚了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:01] | I think you should try and get some food down your neck. | 我觉得你应该吃点东西休息下 |
[04:03] | Do I smell sausage? | 那是香肠味儿吗 |
[04:05] | Chipolatas to you, Mr. Fox. | 猪肉肠仔 福克斯先生 |
[04:06] | I’ve prepared a full English upstairs. | 我在楼上准备了全套英式早餐 |
[04:08] | I have no idea if that’s a yes, | 我不知道你说的是啥玩意 |
[04:09] | but I’m starving. | 但我饿死了 |
[04:11] | Let’s eat. | 我们开吃吧 |
[04:12] | I think I found something. | 我好像有发现 |
[04:14] | Your father’s files are still running through the decryption program. | 你父亲的文件还在解码 |
[04:16] | It could take weeks before we know what we have. | 得要几周才能知道里面有什么 |
[04:19] | Yes, but his calendar was only password protected. | 没错 但这个日程表仅设了密码 |
[04:22] | It was “Bruce,” just like the lock. | 密码是”布鲁斯” 和门锁一样 |
[04:23] | Here– the week of his murder, | 看 这是他被杀的那周 |
[04:25] | he was supposed to meet a woman named Karen Jennings | 他约好去见一个叫凯伦·詹宁斯的女人 |
[04:27] | about something called “Pinewood Farms.” | 谈关于”松林农场”的事 |
[04:30] | Oh, Pinewood Farms. | 松林农场啊 |
[04:31] | That sounds, uh, rather quaint. | 听起来挺…古雅的 |
[04:34] | Or not. | 也许并不 |
[04:35] | Most of Wayne Enterprises black op programs | 韦恩集团大部分秘密项目 |
[04:38] | had code names like that. | 都有那样的代号 |
[04:40] | Running Brook. Windy Ridge. | 潺潺溪流 大风山脊 |
[04:42] | A bland name covering up nasty business. | 用温文尔雅的名字掩饰肮脏的勾当 |
[04:45] | This could be what my father was investigating when he was killed. | 这可能就是我父亲被杀时在调查的东西 |
[04:49] | I think we might be getting a tad ahead of ourselves here, | 你是不是想多了 |
[04:51] | Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[04:52] | I mean, how covert could it possibly be | 假如这事就写在你老爹的 |
[04:54] | if it’s on your old man’s calendar? | 日程表上 这事能多秘密呢 |
[04:56] | I’ll run Karen’s name through HR when I get into work, | 等我到公司 去人力资源部查查凯伦 |
[04:58] | see if there’s even a connection. | 看看有没有什么联系 |
[05:00] | My father had her address. | 我父亲有她的地址 |
[05:01] | She lives somewhere right outside the city. | 她就住在城外 |
[05:02] | I think we should just wait | 我觉得我们该先等等 |
[05:04] | and see what Mr. Fox comes up with first, Master Bruce. | 看看福克斯先生有什么发现 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:06] | I’m done waiting, Alfred. | 我不想等了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[05:08] | I’m going up there. With or without you. | 我要去找她 跟不跟我来随你 |
[05:10] | Imagine my surprise. | 我可真惊讶啊 |
[05:12] | You are going to eat something on the way. | 你得在路上吃点东西 |
[05:21] | Now that we know Matches Malone was the triggerman, | 现在我们知道”火柴”马龙是受雇杀手 |
[05:23] | we can work backwards. | 我们可以往回追查 |
[05:24] | His file has him working primarily with two contractors– | 他的档案显示他主要为两个雇主办事 |
[05:27] | there’s one’s dead, | 一个已经死了 |
[05:28] | the other one’s known as The Lady. | 另一个被称为”夫人” |
[05:30] | Her? She’s the one that sent the assassins after you | 是她 派人去盖勒文顶层公寓杀你的 |
[05:32] | at Galavan’s penthouse. | 就是她 |
[05:34] | Yeah. Her. You know where she’s at? | 是啊 就是她 你知道她在哪吗 |
[05:35] | In the wind. | 消失了 |
[05:36] | She went out of business after you killed her A team, | 你杀了她最好的人马后 她就歇业了 |
[05:39] | put her rep in the toilet. Ironic, huh? | 名声尽毁 很讽刺吧 |
[05:42] | At least I have a list of her known associates. | 至少我有她熟人的名单 |
[05:44] | It’ll have to do for now. | 暂时够用了 |
[05:46] | Someone must know where she is. | 总有人知道她在哪里 |
[05:48] | Look, her known associates are professional hit men. | 听着 她的熟人都是职业杀手 |
[05:51] | Come back to the GCPD, you’ll have resources. | 回哥谭市警局吧 这样你就有资源了 |
[05:54] | Not to mention, you know, me. | 更别说 还有我 |
[05:56] | Yeah, and I’d have Barnes looking over my shoulder. | 是啊 但巴恩斯也会死死盯着我 |
[05:59] | I need to be able to do things my way, at least for now. | 我得按我的方式来行事 至少目前是这样 |
[06:02] | All right, but don’t take too much time, okay? | 好吧 但别耽搁太久 |
[06:03] | I’m supposed to be training Alvarez. | 我还得负责训练阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[06:05] | It’s like trying to teach a halibut how to put on socks. | 简直像教大比目鱼穿袜子 |
[06:09] | Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[06:10] | You don’t carry a badge anymore, partner, remember? | 你没有警徽了 搭档 记得吗 |
[06:14] | I think you need to grab a few items from the whammy drawer. | 我觉得你该从狠手抽屉里拿几样东西 |
[06:19] | Can you believe they let Barbara out of Arkham? | 他们居然放芭芭拉出了阿卡姆 |
[06:20] | First Penguin, then her? | 先是企鹅 然后是她 |
[06:22] | What, they don’t have locks on the doors? | 他们的大门不上锁了吗 |
[06:25] | Oh, good choice. | 选得好 |
[06:32] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[06:34] | Be careful out there. | 在外要小心 |
[06:37] | Always. | 一向如此 |
[06:40] | It’s gonna be a bad day for the hit men of Gotham. | 哥谭的杀手今天要倒霉了 |
[06:54] | I said, where’s The Lady?! | 我问 夫人在哪 |
[06:56] | No one knows! | 没人知道 |
[06:59] | Wrong answer. | 答错了 |
[07:02] | Someone knows. | 肯定有人知道 |
[07:03] | I don’t. I swear. | 我不知道 我发誓 |
[07:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:14] | She might be at a club called Artemis. | 她可能在阿耳特弥斯俱乐部 |
[07:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:40] | The moment has arrived, Ms. Peabody. | 重要的时刻到来了 皮博迪女士 |
[07:43] | Our success here could finally free humanity | 我们的成功或许终能让人类 |
[07:46] | from the shackles of mortality. | 摆脱死亡的枷锁 |
[07:49] | As you said the first dozen times | 我们开始尝试复苏后 |
[07:51] | we attempted reanimation, Professor– and failed. | 这话你说过很多遍了 教授 但都失败了 |
[07:54] | Ah, but I have a very good feeling about Patient 44. | 但是我对44号病人有很强烈的预感 |
[07:58] | You need to be more positive. | 你该乐观一点 |
[08:01] | Someone at Wayne Enterprises ran a search for Karen Jennings. | 韦恩集团有人搜索了凯伦·詹宁斯 |
[08:07] | Do you think she’s been found? | 你觉得她被找到了吗 |
[08:09] | I don’t see how. | 我认为不可能 |
[08:10] | We’ve never been able to, but someone is looking. | 我们都一直没找到她 但有人在找她 |
[08:14] | She was our first. | 她是我们的第一个病人 |
[08:16] | One small stroke on the canvas of possibilities. | 千万可能性的起点 |
[08:19] | Such promise. Do you remember? | 那么有前途 记得吗 |
[08:21] | I remember the orderlies she maimed | 我记得她弄伤了一个看护人 |
[08:24] | and the two she killed. | 还杀了两个 |
[08:26] | Creation is always so violent. | 创造总是如此暴力 |
[08:28] | She could expose us. | 她可能会暴露我们 |
[08:29] | Oh, Karen. Who’s looking for you? | 凯伦 是谁在找你呢 |
[08:34] | Do they know what you’ve become? | 他们知道你变成了什么样吗 |
[08:38] | What I turned you into? | 知道我把你变成了什么样吗 |
[09:06] | Nope. | 没人在家 |
[09:07] | No joy. Never mind. | 不走运 没关系 |
[09:08] | Still kind of nice to get out of the manor, | 离开庄园 在乡间开车兜风 |
[09:10] | have a little drive in the country. | 还是挺开心的 |
[09:13] | Ah, that’s terrific, isn’t it? | 真不错 |
[09:14] | She’s made a bloody tea leaf out of you. | 她把你教成小贼了 |
[09:16] | Street smarts? Street smarts, my eye. | 街头生存技能吗 才怪 |
[09:20] | Shush, Alfred. | 别说话 阿尔弗雷德 |
[09:21] | These are merely technical skills. | 这只是些技能而已 |
[09:23] | Morally neutral. | 道德中立 |
[09:56] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[10:03] | Careful, Master Bruce. | 小心 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:04] | She’s got some kind of weird hunting knife. | 她拿着什么奇怪的狩猎刀 |
[10:14] | We don’t want to hurt you. | 我们不想伤害你 |
[10:17] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:17] | Raise the gun. Raise the gun. | 抬起枪 抬起枪 |
[10:19] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我叫布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[10:23] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[10:26] | Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[10:28] | You’re Bruce Wayne? | 你就是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[10:31] | That’s far enough. | 别再靠近了 |
[10:33] | Drop the knife. | 放下刀 |
[10:34] | It’s not a knife. | 那不是把刀 |
[10:36] | Whatever it was you used to do this to me, | 不管你用什么把我伤成这样 |
[10:38] | just drop it. Right now. | 给我扔掉 马上 |
[10:40] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[10:58] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[10:59] | – That’s far enough. – Alfred! | -别再靠近了 -阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:01] | Well, look around you, Master Bruce. | 看看周围 布鲁斯少爷 |
[11:05] | Listen, I’ve no idea | 听着 我不知道 |
[11:08] | what you are, but whatever that thing is… | 你是什么东西 但不管那玩意是什么 |
[11:11] | it’s bloody dangerous. | 它非常危险 |
[11:15] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[11:18] | You seemed to recognize me. | 你似乎认得我 |
[11:19] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[11:21] | My father, Thomas Wayne, | 我父亲 托马斯·韦恩 |
[11:23] | came here the week before he died. | 死前一周曾来过这里 |
[11:26] | He had it in his calendar. | 他写在日程表里了 |
[11:28] | His calendar? Great. | 他的日程表 太好了 |
[11:30] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[11:31] | No. | 没有 |
[11:33] | I-I-I don’t know. By who? | 我不知道 被谁跟踪 |
[11:35] | No. No, we… | 没 我们… |
[11:37] | we weren’t followed. | 我们没被跟踪 |
[11:38] | Good. | 太好了 |
[11:40] | Then you can leave. | 那你们可以走了 |
[11:42] | Not until you answer my questions. | 你得先回答我的问题 |
[11:43] | I know my father came to talk to you | 我知道我父亲是来找你谈 |
[11:45] | about something called Pinewood Farms. What is that? | 松林农场的事 那是什么 |
[11:48] | God, you don’t know anything, do you? | 天啊 你什么也不知道 是不是 |
[11:49] | So tell me. | 那就告诉我 |
[11:53] | Do you not understand that these people will kill you? | 你明不明白 那些人会杀了你的 |
[11:55] | Don’t you think I’ve been trying to tell him that? | 你以为我没跟他说过这些吗 |
[11:59] | I’m not afraid to die. | 我不怕死 |
[12:01] | Not if it means doing the right thing. | 如果是为了正义事业的话 |
[12:03] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:04] | How’d that work out for your dad? | 看看你爸是什么下场吧 |
[12:09] | You have to go. | 你得走了 |
[12:10] | It’s not safe for you here. | 你在这里不安全 |
[12:13] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[12:17] | Whatever my father was investigating | 我父亲所调查的事 |
[12:19] | got him and my mom killed. | 导致他和我妈被杀 |
[12:21] | You’re the first person I’ve found who might know why. | 你是我找到第一个也许知道原因的人 |
[12:24] | Please. | 求你 |
[12:26] | You have to tell me what he was doing. | 你必须告诉我他在做什么 |
[12:40] | The Artemis is a private club, sir. | 阿耳特弥斯是私人俱乐部 先生 |
[12:43] | I need to see if someone’s inside. | 我得进去找个人 |
[12:44] | It’ll just take a minute. | 很快就好 |
[12:47] | Members only. | 只接待会员 |
[12:48] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[12:54] | What a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[12:58] | Can I borrow him a moment? | 能跟他说句话吗 |
[13:09] | Did I not make myself clear last night? | 我昨晚说得不清楚吗 |
[13:12] | Oh, you did. | 很清楚 |
[13:13] | And I wanted to respect your boundaries. | 我也想尊重你的界限 |
[13:15] | But I was wondering if you knew | 但不知你是否了解 |
[13:17] | that this is a women’s only club. | 这个俱乐部只限女性 |
[13:19] | Plus, its members are, shall we say, of a criminal persuasion. | 而且可以说 里面的会员都有罪犯倾向 |
[13:24] | Didn’t think so. | 我就知道 |
[13:26] | Which is why I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[13:28] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[13:30] | You’re gonna talk to The Lady for me, | 你要替我跟夫人谈 |
[13:31] | get the information I need, | 获取我要的信息 |
[13:33] | if I just… what? Trust you? | 只要我…相信你吗 |
[13:35] | No one likes a smarty-pants. | 没人喜欢自作聪明的人 |
[13:37] | So what’s your plan, then? | 那你有何计划 |
[13:38] | My plan? | 我的计划吗 |
[13:39] | My plan is to stick a gun in The Lady’s face | 我的计划是拿枪对准夫人的脸 |
[13:41] | and have her beg me not to pull the trigger | 让她求我不要开枪 |
[13:43] | until she tells me everything I want to know. | 直到她说出我想知道的一切 |
[13:46] | The Gordon special. | 戈登特色 |
[13:48] | I remember it well. | 历历在目啊 |
[13:50] | Problem is, | 问题是 |
[13:51] | you’re not a cop anymore. | 你现在不是警察了 |
[13:53] | Why is that, by the way? | 话说 这是为什么呢 |
[13:56] | The point is, if you go in there guns blazing, | 重点是 如果你进去持枪相向 |
[13:59] | The Lady will disappear, probably for good. | 夫人会消失 可能就此无影无踪 |
[14:02] | I can go inside and get you what you want. | 我可以进去得到你要的东西 |
[14:06] | What do you have to lose? | 有什么不好呢 |
[14:12] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[14:15] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[14:17] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[14:18] | When you first caught the Wayne case. | 你最初接手韦恩案时 |
[14:21] | I know what it means to you. | 我知道这对你意味着什么 |
[14:24] | You think that if you can solve it, | 你觉得如果能了结此案 |
[14:27] | you can close the door on the past. | 就能关上通往过去的门 |
[14:29] | And maybe, just maybe, | 或许 只是或许 |
[14:32] | it’ll stay shut. | 这扇门就将再不开启 |
[14:35] | And then you’ll be able to start over. | 那样你就能重新开始 |
[14:38] | And you really have to ask me why I’m doing this? | 你真要问 我为什么这么做吗 |
[15:02] | Buy a girl a drink? | 给妹子买杯喝的 |
[15:05] | Have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[15:07] | No. | 没 |
[15:08] | But I’m kind of famous. | 但我挺出名的 |
[15:13] | The notorious Barbara Kean. | 臭名昭著的芭芭拉·基恩 |
[15:15] | Please… | 请坐 |
[15:23] | Sorry about your hand. | 抱歉伤了你的手 |
[15:25] | I don’t get many visitors. | 我这儿不常有人来 |
[15:27] | You, uh, spooked me. | 你们…吓着我了 |
[15:29] | Wait, what, we-we-we spooked you? | 慢着 什么 我们吓到你了 |
[15:32] | How long have you lived here? | 你在这里住了多久 |
[15:34] | Ten years. | 十年 |
[15:36] | Ever since Pinewood. | 从松林出来后就住这儿 |
[15:38] | Is that where you… | 你是在那里 |
[15:40] | got that? | 被改造成这样吗 |
[15:43] | Pinewood Farms was a bioengineering program | 松林农场是韦恩集团旗下的 |
[15:46] | at Wayne Enterprises. | 生物工程项目 |
[15:47] | The kind that was kept off the books. | 是个秘密项目 |
[15:50] | I was one of their first volunteers. | 我是他们招募的第一批志愿者 |
[15:51] | What, you volunteered for that, did you? | 什么 你主动去改造吗 |
[15:52] | I didn’t have many options at the time. | 我当时没得选 |
[15:55] | I was at Blackgate. | 我当时在黑门监狱 |
[15:56] | Blackgate. | 黑门监狱 |
[15:57] | Nice. | “真好” |
[15:59] | Take it you weren’t a guard, then. | 你不是在那里做狱警的吧 |
[16:02] | I was born with a crippled arm. | 我的胳膊先天残疾 |
[16:05] | Growing up, my father liked two things: | 从小到大 我父亲喜欢做两件事 |
[16:07] | booze and beating his deformed daughter. | 酗酒 打自己的残疾女儿 |
[16:11] | One night, I fought back. | 有一天晚上 我还手了 |
[16:14] | He fell down the stairs | 他摔下楼梯 |
[16:16] | and broke his neck. | 摔断了脖子 |
[16:19] | I went to Blackgate for murder. | 我因杀人罪去黑门监狱坐牢 |
[16:21] | But that’s self-defense. | 但那是正当防卫 |
[16:23] | Well, people are scared of different. | 人们畏惧与众不同的人 |
[16:25] | Jury sent me away. | 陪审团判我有罪 |
[16:28] | One day, these men show up. | 一天 一些人找到我 |
[16:30] | Tell me they’re gonna fix my arm. | 说他们能治好我的胳膊 |
[16:33] | Not only fix it, make it better. | 不仅能治好 还会让它变得更棒 |
[16:38] | Instead, they turned me into the monster everybody thought I was. | 相反 他们把我变成了人们心目中的怪物 |
[16:42] | Did my father know what was going on at Pinewood Farms? | 我父亲知道松林农场的事吗 |
[16:45] | No. No. | 不 不知道 |
[16:48] | When he found out what was going on, | 他发现后 |
[16:51] | when he saw what they were doing to us, | 他得知对我们进行的实验后 |
[16:53] | he shut it down. | 他叫停了项目 |
[16:55] | Paid to put us into hiding. | 花钱让我们躲起来 |
[16:58] | So how many were there of you? | 一共有多少你这样的人 |
[17:00] | Not sure. | 不清楚 |
[17:01] | I know most didn’t survive the experiments. | 我知道大部分都没在实验中活下来 |
[17:06] | It started up again, didn’t it? | 这个项目又开始运行了吧 |
[17:09] | That’s why my father came to see you after all those years. | 所以我父亲才在那么多年后又来见你 |
[17:12] | He wasn’t sure, but… | 他不确定 但 |
[17:14] | he had his suspicions. | 他有所怀疑 |
[17:16] | He came to warn me. | 他过来提醒我 |
[17:20] | Whoever was running Pinewood, | 松林农场的负责人 |
[17:23] | whoever started it up again, | 重启了项目的人 |
[17:24] | I know that’s who killed my parents. | 就是杀死我父母的人 |
[17:26] | Do you remember any names? | 你记得他们的名字吗 |
[17:28] | None of them ever used their names around us. | 他们都不在我们面前称呼名字 |
[17:31] | But the man who was in charge… | 但是那个负责人 |
[17:34] | I can still see his face. | 他的样子我仍然历历在目 |
[17:37] | Every time I close my eyes. | 每次我闭上眼睛时都能看见 |
[17:40] | Then you need to take us there. | 你得带我们过去 |
[17:43] | You need to take us to Pinewood Farms. | 你得带我们去松林农场 |
[17:49] | My father risked his life to save you. | 我父亲为救你冒了生命危险 |
[17:54] | I’m asking you to repay that favor. | 我求你还他这个情 |
[17:58] | I promise… | 我保证 |
[18:01] | …nothing will happen to you. | 你不会有事的 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:10] | It didn’t go quite to plan, but whatever. | 的确不尽如人意 但无所谓了 |
[18:13] | I looked incredible in that wedding dress. | 我穿那身婚纱可美了 |
[18:16] | I suspect you did. | 我猜也是 |
[18:19] | And how did you get out of Arkham? | 你怎么从阿卡姆出来的 |
[18:22] | Well, that was easy. | 很简单 |
[18:23] | It was a lot of… | 就是各种… |
[18:25] | “Oh, my God. | “天呐 |
[18:26] | I can’t believe I killed all those… people.” | 我居然杀了那么多人” |
[18:34] | Well, what’s your plan now? | 你现在打算怎么办 |
[18:35] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[18:37] | I’m thinking about getting into the assassination business. | 我在考虑进入刺杀这行 |
[18:40] | Only I need a partner. | 但我需要个搭档 |
[18:44] | What do you have to offer? | 你有什么筹码 |
[18:46] | I’m rich, fabulous, | 我有钱 漂亮 |
[18:49] | and, in your case, I may have just the thing | 而且就你而言 我正好有 |
[18:51] | to restore your reputation. | 能恢复你名誉的办法 |
[18:55] | Really? | 是吗 |
[18:59] | All right, see you next week! | 好了 下周再见 |
[19:02] | Let me help you with that! | 我帮帮你吧 |
[19:04] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:20] | Stubborn. | 挺固执啊 |
[19:24] | I need to speak to The Lady. | 我需要见夫人 |
[19:26] | She’s expecting you. | 她在等你 |
[19:28] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[19:29] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[19:31] | You were right. | 你都说对了 |
[19:42] | Is anyone getting major déjà vu, here? | 有没有人觉得特别似曾相识 |
[19:45] | Only, wait… | 等等 |
[19:47] | We’re missing Lee. | 还差小莱 |
[19:49] | Shame. | 可惜 |
[19:50] | That would’ve been a real family reunion. | 否则这个家庭团聚得多好玩 |
[19:52] | So that’s what this has been about? | 你就是为了这个 |
[19:54] | Delivering me to her? | 把我交给她 |
[19:55] | Well, when I saw her picture in your file, | 我在你文件里看到了她的照片 |
[19:57] | I figured you’d go after her, so I did some digging. | 就猜到你要追查她 于是自己查了查 |
[20:00] | Saw you two had some history | 发现你俩有点渊源 |
[20:01] | and it all kind of… came together. | 一切就水到渠成了 |
[20:05] | So did I deliver or what? | 我是不是做到了 |
[20:06] | When you said he was looking for me, | 你说他在找我时 |
[20:08] | I assumed this had something to do | 我还以为这是为了 |
[20:10] | with the men I sent to kill him. | 我派去杀他的人 |
[20:12] | No. | 不 |
[20:13] | He knows you contracted Matches Malone | 他知道你安排”火柴”马龙 |
[20:16] | for the Wayne murders, | 去杀韦恩夫妇 |
[20:17] | and he is just obsessed with finding out | 而他一心想查明 |
[20:21] | who hired you. | 是谁雇了你 |
[20:22] | It’s like his thing. | 这是他的执迷 |
[20:23] | That’s why he’s here? | 他是为这个来的 |
[20:26] | I have absolutely no idea who’s behind the Wayne murders. | 我完全不知道是谁指使了韦恩的刺杀 |
[20:31] | You didn’t take the contract? | 你没接合同吗 |
[20:32] | Oh, no. I mean, I did, but… | 没 我是接了 |
[20:34] | we did it all over the telephone. | 但一切都是在电话里谈妥的 |
[20:35] | I never met the client. | 我没见过客户 |
[20:36] | But you must’ve got a name. | 但你肯定知道个名字啊 |
[20:38] | He went by a nickname. | 他一直以外号自居 |
[20:42] | Poor Jim. | 可怜的吉姆 |
[20:45] | So close. | 这么接近了 |
[20:47] | It’s almost sad you have to die. | 真是可惜你得死了 |
[20:53] | You know, should we just tell him? | 我们告诉他吧 |
[20:56] | Are you always this sentimental? | 你总这么感性吗 |
[20:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:00] | He called himself | 他自称 |
[21:01] | The Philosopher. | “哲学家” |
[21:04] | There you go, Jim. | 好了 吉姆 |
[21:06] | Now you know. | 这下你知道了 |
[21:13] | Told you I had a plan. | 告诉你我自有计划了 |
[21:21] | That doesn’t exactly scream | 这可不像什么 |
[21:22] | “top secret bioengineering lab,” does it? | “绝密生物工程实验室” 是吧 |
[21:25] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[21:28] | Right. You two sit tight. | 好吧 你俩坐好 |
[21:30] | I’ll have a shifty. | 我就回来 |
[21:36] | Honestly. | 真是的 |
[21:40] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[21:42] | Right. | 好 |
[22:24] | I’d wager nothing’s been touched in here for a decade. | 我敢说都十年没人来过了 |
[22:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[22:42] | Seeing all this, | 看到这一切 |
[22:44] | it feels like yesterday that I was here. | 让发生的一切又恍如昨日 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:50] | Uh, looks like your father was wrong. | 看来你父亲错了 |
[22:53] | Maybe it’s for the best. | 或许这也好 |
[22:56] | You can move on now. | 你可以向前看了 |
[22:59] | You knew this place was shut down, didn’t you? | 你知道这里被关闭了 是吧 |
[23:03] | Is that why you brought me here, hoping I’d give up? | 所以你才带我来吗 希望我会放弃 |
[23:05] | Steady on, Master Bruce. | 别激动 布鲁斯少爷 |
[23:06] | No, she’s hiding something. | 不 她有所隐瞒 |
[23:07] | I can see it in her eyes. | 我能从她的眼神中看出来 |
[23:09] | I don’t understand. What won’t you tell me? | 我不懂 你究竟瞒着我什么 |
[23:14] | This is private property! | 这里是私人领地 |
[23:15] | I’m gonna call the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[23:17] | Girl comes with us, and no one gets hurt. | 姑娘跟我们走就不会有人受伤 |
[23:20] | Run, Master Bruce. | 快跑 布鲁斯少爷 |
[23:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[23:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:04] | Drop the gun, now! | 放下枪 马上 |
[24:25] | You go down… and I’ll look this way. | 你走那边 我去这边找 |
[24:28] | Got it. | 好 |
[24:30] | What the hell was that about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[24:32] | Don’t be mad. | 别生气 |
[24:33] | I was tied to a chair and nearly killed. Again. | 我被绑在了椅子上 又一次差点被杀 |
[24:36] | What should I be feeling? | 我该有什么感觉 |
[24:38] | Gratitude? | 感激 |
[24:40] | I’m not feeling that. | 我没那个感觉 |
[24:42] | I needed The Lady to trust me. | 我需要夫人信任我 |
[24:44] | It’s called a plan. | 这叫计划 |
[24:45] | A plan? | 计划 |
[24:46] | What if I’d stayed outside? | 如果我没进去呢 |
[24:48] | Really? | 得了吧 |
[24:51] | Look, we got the name. | 瞧 我们知道名字了 |
[24:52] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝才是 |
[24:54] | We kind of make a pretty good team. | 我们挺默契的 |
[24:56] | This doesn’t change anything. | 这并不能改变什么 |
[24:58] | I got you the information that I said I would. | 我如约帮你套到了信息 |
[25:02] | Everything I did in there, I did for you. | 我做的一切都是为了你 |
[25:05] | You have to see that. | 你肯定明白吧 |
[25:07] | Honestly, I don’t know what I see. | 老实说 我不知道我看到了什么 |
[25:10] | Then look. | 那就看啊 |
[25:13] | Please. | 求你 |
[25:18] | What do you care? | 你为什么在乎 |
[25:19] | After everything that’s happened, | 发生了那么多事 |
[25:20] | let’s say you’ve changed. | 就算你变了 |
[25:22] | What do you care what I think? | 你在乎我的想法干什么 |
[25:25] | Because when I woke up from that coma, | 因为我从昏迷中醒来时 |
[25:28] | the first image I saw was your face | 脑子里最先浮现的就是你的脸 |
[25:31] | as you were holding on to me from the church window. | 是你在教堂窗口抓住我的样子 |
[25:35] | You were trying to save me. | 你是想救我 |
[25:37] | Because in that moment, you didn’t see the monster. | 因为在那一刻 你看到的不是魔鬼 |
[25:42] | You just saw me. | 而是我 |
[25:45] | That’s what I’ve been holding on to. | 这是我的支撑 |
[25:49] | Because I feel like | 因为我觉得 |
[25:51] | if you could just look at me like that again… | 如果你能再次那么看我 |
[25:55] | I’d be okay. | 我就会没事了 |
[25:59] | I’d make it. | 我就能撑下来 |
[26:03] | You want to be a better person? | 你想做个更好的人 |
[26:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:08] | That’s your choice to make. | 那是你的选择 |
[26:10] | I can’t be that for you. | 但我不能帮你 |
[26:13] | You tried to kill Lee. | 你企图杀小莱 |
[26:17] | I can’t forgive that. | 这我不能原谅 |
[26:20] | I won’t. | 我不会原谅 |
[26:32] | Just get it. | 接吧 |
[26:35] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[26:37] | Slow down, slow… | 慢点说 |
[26:39] | Slow… | 慢点说 |
[26:45] | Be right there. | 我就去 |
[26:59] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[27:03] | About bloody time, mate. | 早该放我了 伙计 |
[27:04] | Not my call, pal. | 我没法决定 伙计 |
[27:05] | How about you stop getting arrested so much? | 你别老被捕了好不好 |
[27:07] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯呢 |
[27:08] | In with Barnes. | 在巴恩斯那儿 |
[27:09] | Bullock! | 布洛克 |
[27:11] | Prep Karen Jennings to travel. | 准备转移凯伦·詹妮斯 |
[27:12] | I want her at Blackgate today. | 今天就送她去黑门监狱 |
[27:14] | No contact. | 不得接触 |
[27:15] | You, you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[27:17] | I suggest you do so before I change my mind. | 我改主意之前你最好赶紧走 |
[27:22] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[27:24] | The truth. | 实话 |
[27:26] | He didn’t seem to like it. | 他似乎不太高兴 |
[27:29] | All right, how about you tell me? | 好吧 你跟我说说 |
[27:34] | So your father found out about this program, | 你父亲得知了这个项目 |
[27:36] | where Karen Jennings was a subject, | 而凯伦·詹妮斯是个实验对象 |
[27:39] | and shut it down. | 之后他就关闭了项目 |
[27:40] | When it was restarted, | 项目重启后 |
[27:40] | he tried to stop it… | 他企图阻止 |
[27:42] | and they had him killed. | 他们就杀了他 |
[27:43] | And you think Karen can identify the men involved? | 你觉得凯伦能辨认出涉案的人 |
[27:46] | Doesn’t know their names. | 不知道他们的名字 |
[27:47] | Says she can remember their faces, though. | 但她说能记得那些人的样子 |
[27:54] | The man who contracted Matches Malone to kill your parents | 雇”火柴”马龙杀你父母的人 |
[27:57] | called himself The Philosopher. | 自称”哲学家” |
[28:01] | Hold on, | 等等 |
[28:01] | how’d-how’d you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[28:03] | I’ve been conducting my own investigation. | 我自己也在进行调查 |
[28:04] | I found out today. | 我今天才得知的 |
[28:05] | And I’d be willing to bet that this is the man | 我敢打赌 此人就是 |
[28:08] | who was behind Pinewood. | 松林幕后的黑手 |
[28:12] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[28:19] | Have Lucius Fox put together the files | 让卢修斯·福克斯整理 |
[28:21] | of all the scientists who have worked for Wayne Enterprises | 这15年来所有为韦恩集团工作的 |
[28:23] | over the past 15 years. | 科学家的档案 |
[28:24] | If Karen can pick this man out, | 如果凯伦能把此人认出来 |
[28:26] | if he is The Philosopher, | 如果他就是哲学家 |
[28:28] | we can tie him to your parents’ murder. | 我们就可以证明他与你父母之死有关 |
[28:30] | Assuming, of course, that Karen Jennings is still alive. | 当然 这得是凯伦·詹宁斯还活着 |
[28:34] | I mean, it’s obvious these guys mean business. | 这些人显然不是闹着玩的 |
[28:37] | She’s gonna be dead the minute she hits Blackgate Prison. | 她一进黑门监狱就必死无疑 |
[28:42] | That’s why we’re gonna break her out. | 所以我们得去劫囚 |
[28:46] | How much money can you put together quickly? | 你短时间内能凑到多少钱 |
[28:50] | How much do you need? | 你需要多少 |
[29:05] | Patient 44’s EEG patterns confirm paradoxical sleep. | 44号病人的脑电图表明了反常睡眠 |
[29:08] | We’re getting close. | 我们接近了 |
[29:10] | He’s… getting close. | 他也接近了 |
[29:13] | Karen Jennings was arrested | 凯伦·詹宁斯被捕了 |
[29:14] | and is being sent to Blackgate Prison. | 正在被送往黑门监狱 |
[29:18] | Pity. | 可惜啊 |
[29:20] | Seems we should abandon our efforts to bring her back. | 看来我们不能再想着把她弄回来了 |
[29:24] | She cannot be allowed to talk. | 她绝不能开口 |
[29:26] | I’ll send a team. | 我派人过去 |
[29:27] | Actually, I was thinking | 其实 我在考虑 |
[29:28] | this would be the perfect opportunity | 这正是让我们的 |
[29:30] | to let our sub-zero guest try out his new suit. | 零下男试试新装的绝佳机会 |
[29:33] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[29:35] | Whatever that gas did to him, | 不管那气体对他做了什么 |
[29:37] | he’s not the man he was before. | 他已经不是过去那个他了 |
[29:39] | He seems… very angry. | 他似乎 很愤怒 |
[29:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:49] | I was listening to that. | 我正在听呢 |
[29:51] | Hello, Victor. | 你好 维克多 |
[29:52] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[29:54] | How am I feeling? | 我感觉如何 |
[29:57] | I’m locked in a freezer– how do you think I’m feeling? | 我被关在大冰柜里 你觉得呢 |
[30:00] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为此而来 |
[30:02] | How would you like to go on a little… | 你想不想 |
[30:05] | field trip? | 出去走一趟 |
[30:41] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[31:00] | Damn. | 我去 |
[31:38] | Yo, Marty! | 马蒂 |
[31:39] | You’re never gonna believe it. | 你绝不会相信的 |
[31:42] | You have a decision to make! | 你自己决定 |
[31:44] | You can keep the money, toss us your gun | 留下钱 丢下枪 |
[31:47] | and tell your supervisor you were disarmed, | 告诉你的上司你被制服了 |
[31:49] | or be a hero, | 要么就逞英雄 |
[31:50] | and wake up like your friend here | 像你朋友一样醒来 |
[31:51] | with nothing to show for it but a massive headache. | 除了头疼什么都没有 |
[31:54] | I’d say it’s a bit of a no-brainer, wouldn’t you, sweetheart? | 我觉得这很好决定 你说呢 |
[31:57] | Give me your gun. | 枪给我 |
[31:59] | Good girl. | 真乖 |
[32:06] | Go ahead. | 走吧 |
[32:11] | Enjoy your cash. | 钱留着享用吧 |
[32:13] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[32:28] | Bruce, what is going on? Who is this? | 布鲁斯 怎么回事 这是谁 |
[32:31] | – A friend. – Nice to meet you. | -一个朋友 -认识你很高兴 |
[32:34] | He’s gonna help us get you out of town. | 他会帮我们送你出城 |
[32:36] | I have a car, | 我准备了车 |
[32:37] | cash and a new identity | 现金和新身份 |
[32:38] | waiting for you back at Wayne Manor. | 都在韦恩庄园等着你 |
[32:41] | I can’t believe you would do this for me. | 你居然会这么帮我 |
[32:43] | I made a promise nothing would happen to you. | 我保证过不会让你出事 |
[32:46] | I intend to keep it. | 我不会食言的 |
[32:48] | Karen? | 凯伦 |
[32:49] | Do you know a man who goes by the nickname The Philosopher? | 你认识一个自称”哲学家”的人吗 |
[32:52] | That’s, uh, the man who ran the program. | 那就是管理项目的人 |
[32:55] | That’s what the others called him. | 其他人都这么喊他 |
[32:56] | Something about some game they played. | 似乎是他们的一个什么游戏 |
[32:59] | And you could identify him? | 你能辨认他吗 |
[33:00] | – Yeah. – Good. | -能 -太好了 |
[33:03] | We have someone tracking down the files of all the scientists | 我们有人在整理这些年来所有 |
[33:05] | who have worked for Wayne Enterprises over the years. | 为韦恩集团工作过的科学家的档案 |
[33:07] | After that, you, you can disappear. | 之后你就可以消失了 |
[33:09] | No one will ever hurt you again. | 再不会有人伤害你了 |
[33:13] | You sound just like him. | 你口气跟他一样 |
[33:17] | I have been hiding something from you, Bruce. | 我是有事隐瞒你 布鲁斯 |
[33:22] | Your father did more than just rescue me from Pinewood. | 我父亲并不仅仅把我救出了松林农场 |
[33:25] | What, what do you, what do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:27] | After what happened, I was so angry. | 那事之后 我好愤怒 |
[33:31] | But he never gave up on me. | 但他一直没放弃我 |
[33:33] | He kept visiting. | 他经常来看我 |
[33:35] | Gave me books to read. | 送我书让我看 |
[33:37] | A music box for my birthday. | 生日时还送了我音乐盒 |
[33:40] | He kept reminding me that I wasn’t alone. | 他一直提醒我 我不是一个人 |
[33:43] | That I wasn’t a monster. | 我不是个怪物 |
[33:46] | I never knew what a real father should be | 我一直不知道真正的父亲该是个什么样 |
[33:48] | until Thomas Wayne. | 直到我遇见托马斯·韦恩 |
[33:52] | That’s why I didn’t want you to pursue this. | 所以我才不希望你追查此事 |
[33:56] | I didn’t want you to see him differently. | 我不希望你对他有不好的看法 |
[33:59] | Your father started Pinewood, Bruce. | 你父亲创建了松林农场 布鲁斯 |
[34:02] | His intentions were good. | 他的意图是好的 |
[34:05] | But the man in charge took advantage of him. | 但负责人利用了他 |
[34:08] | He didn’t realize the truth until it was too late. | 直到为时已晚他才发现真相 |
[34:13] | Pinewood was his burden. | 松林农场是他的负担 |
[34:15] | But it doesn’t have to be yours. | 但不非得成为你的 |
[34:19] | It’s not a burden. | 这不是负担 |
[34:25] | It’s who I am. | 是我的为人 |
[34:33] | Hold on! | 坐稳 |
[34:54] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[34:57] | You. | 是你 |
[35:01] | Put down the gun! | 放下枪 |
[35:11] | Go get on Bruce! | 带布鲁斯走 |
[35:14] | You both all right? | 你们都没事吧 |
[35:15] | You all right? | 你没事 |
[35:18] | Go. | 快走 |
[35:19] | Go, run. It’s me he’s after. | 跑吧 他要的是我 |
[35:21] | We’re not leaving without you. | 我们不会丢下你的 |
[35:25] | I’m so glad I met you, Bruce. | 我很高兴能认识你 布鲁斯 |
[35:27] | Your dad would be proud of you. | 你爸爸会很为你骄傲的 |
[35:30] | Of the man that you’ve become. | 为你的成长自豪 |
[35:38] | – Karen! Karen… – Stay here! | -凯伦 凯伦 -别过去 |
[35:55] | – No! Karen! Karen! – Get back. | -不 凯伦 凯伦 -退后 |
[36:19] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉 我来迟了 |
[36:20] | I did get you that salt water taffy you like, so… | 我买到了你喜欢的盐水太妃糖 |
[36:24] | You’ll wake her. | 你要吵醒她的 |
[36:27] | I thought she was in Arkham. | 我以为她在阿卡姆 |
[36:29] | In a coma. | 处于昏迷之中 |
[36:31] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[36:33] | She showed up a couple of hours ago. | 她几小时前跑来的 |
[36:36] | Poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[36:37] | What is she doing here? | 她来这儿做什么 |
[36:40] | She’s come home. | 她回家了 |
[37:00] | My father risked his life to protect her. | 我父亲冒生命危险保护她 |
[37:05] | He cared for her. | 他在乎她 |
[37:07] | And now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[37:15] | Because of me. | 就因为我 |
[37:18] | Not because of you, Master Bruce. | 不是因为你 布鲁斯少爷 |
[37:22] | Because of what you’re pursuing. | 是因为你的追寻 |
[37:25] | Is there a difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[37:28] | Yes. | 有 |
[37:32] | And if you can’t make your peace with that, | 如果你不能安心 |
[37:33] | then you’re not ready. | 那你就还没准备好 |
[37:37] | There will be others, Master Bruce. | 还会有其他人 布鲁斯少爷 |
[37:45] | Karen was the only one who knew | 凯伦是唯一知道 |
[37:46] | what The Philosopher looked like. | 哲学家长什么样的人 |
[37:52] | How are we going to find him now? | 我们这下要怎么找他 |
[38:06] | You need to have faith, Bruce. | 你得有信心 布鲁斯 |
[38:09] | I know what you risked today. | 我知道你今天冒了多大险 |
[38:13] | If Barnes finds out you were involved… | 如果巴恩斯查明你与此事有关 |
[38:15] | He will. | 他会发现的 |
[38:17] | If he hasn’t already. | 或许他已经发现了 |
[38:19] | Pretty sure my days at the GCPD are over. | 我在哥谭市警局应该是混不下去了 |
[38:22] | But I knew that going in. | 但我早就做好了这个准备 |
[38:25] | Then why’d you do it? | 那你为什么那么做 |
[38:28] | You’re not the only one who made a promise. | 你不是唯一许下承诺的人 |
[38:33] | Ah, Mr. Fox. | 福克斯先生 |
[38:35] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来的 |
[38:37] | I think I might have something. | 我可能有发现 |
[38:40] | When I was compiling the personnel files on scientists, | 我整理科学家人事档案的时候 |
[38:44] | I also ran a cross-reference search | 我还进行了对比搜索 |
[38:45] | on Pinewood Farms and The Philosopher | 松林农场和哲学家 |
[38:48] | and found this. | 发现了这个 |
[38:49] | It’s from a company newsletter taken 12 years ago. | 是12年前的一张公司时讯 |
[38:53] | The photo lists team nicknames. | 照片里有团队外号 |
[38:56] | Look at the man next to your father. | 看看你父亲身边的那个人 |
[39:01] | Hugo Strange. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[39:04] | The Philosopher. | 哲学家 |
[39:07] | He runs Arkham now. | 他现在是阿卡姆的主管 |
[39:11] | A friend. | 是朋友 |
[39:15] | Someone he… he trusted. | 是他信任的人 |
[39:21] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[39:26] | That’s not right. | 这不对 |
[39:37] | Oh, Karen. What a shame. | 凯伦 真是可惜 |
[39:41] | You held such promise. | 你是那么有前途 |
[39:44] | Victor said he recognized Jim Gordon. | 维克多说他认出了吉姆·戈登 |
[39:47] | Said he was with a boy. | 说他身边还有个孩子 |
[39:49] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[39:51] | So he and Jim Gordon are working together. | 那么他和吉姆·戈登在联手合作 |
[39:54] | Well, well. | 好啊 |
[39:55] | I think life is about to get | 我觉得我们的生活 |
[39:57] | very interesting for us, Ms. Peabody. | 要变得很有趣了 皮博迪女士 |
[40:02] | It’s coming from downstairs. | 楼下的 |
[40:05] | Patient 44. | 44号病人 |
[40:06] | But the reanimation should take another 12 hours. | 但复苏还有12小时的进程啊 |
[40:10] | – I… – Grab him, grab him! | -我… -抓住他 |
[40:32] | Oh, Peabody, we did it. | 皮博迪 我们做到了 |
[40:36] | We brought someone back. | 我们复活了一个人 |
[40:39] | We actually did it. | 我们真做到了 |
[40:43] | Wh… What is it now, sister? | 怎么了 妹妹 |
[40:44] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么 |
[40:48] | Heathen dogs. | 异教恶犬 |
[40:51] | What now, sister? | 又怎么了 妹妹 |
[40:55] | The Holy City. | 圣城啊 |
[40:56] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[40:58] | The saint will deliver us. | 圣徒会拯救我们 |
[41:00] | No, don’t leave. | 不 别走 |
[41:02] | Don’t leave. | 别走 |
[41:04] | Should I gas him? | 要我放麻醉气吗 |
[41:06] | Azrael… | 死亡天使阿泽瑞尔 |
[41:11] | Azrael! | 死亡天使 |
[41:19] | Azrael. | 死亡天使 |