时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, crud. | 该死 |
[00:05] | He killed my mother, Jim. | 他杀了我母亲 吉姆 |
[00:06] | He had her murdered in front of me. | 他叫人当着我的面杀了她 |
[00:08] | I’m going to kill you. | 我会杀了你的 |
[00:10] | I think I found something. | 我好像有发现 |
[00:11] | The week of his murder, | 这是他被杀的那周 |
[00:13] | he was supposed to meet a woman named Karen Jennings | 他约好去见一个叫凯伦·詹宁斯的女人 |
[00:15] | about something called “Pinewood Farms.” | 谈关于”松林农场”的事 |
[00:17] | Pinewood Farms was a bioengineering program | 松林农场是韦恩集团旗下的 |
[00:20] | at Wayne Enterprises. | 生物工程项目 |
[00:20] | It started up again, didn’t it? | 这个项目又开始运行了吧 |
[00:22] | That’s why my father came to see you after all those years. | 所以我父亲才在那么多年后又来见你 |
[00:24] | Karen Jennings’s gonna be dead the minute she hits Blackgate Prison. | 凯伦·詹妮斯一进黑门监狱就必死无疑 |
[00:27] | That’s why we’re gonna break her out. | 所以我们得去劫囚 |
[00:28] | The man who contracted Matches Malone to kill your parents | 雇”火柴”马龙杀你父母的人 |
[00:31] | called himself The Philosopher. | 自称”哲学家” |
[00:33] | And I’d be willing to bet that this is the man | 我敢打赌 此人就是 |
[00:34] | who was behind Pinewood. | 松林幕后的黑手 |
[00:35] | Hugo Strange. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[00:37] | The Philosopher. | 哲学家 |
[00:38] | He runs Arkham now. | 他现在是阿卡姆的主管 |
[00:39] | We brought someone back. | 我们复活了一个人 |
[00:41] | Azrael… | 死亡天使阿泽瑞尔 |
[00:45] | We actually did it. | 我们真做到了 |
[01:04] | Rally to me. | 向我集结 |
[01:04] | St. Dumas will deliver us. | 圣杜马会拯救我们 |
[01:06] | Dumas will deliver us. | 杜马会拯救我们 |
[01:09] | Rally. | 集结 |
[01:09] | Heathens. | 异教徒 |
[01:10] | And Dumas will protect us. | 圣杜马会保护我们 |
[01:12] | Heathens, | 异教徒 |
[01:14] | idolaters, | 拜偶像者 |
[01:15] | Spawn of Satan, prepare to die! | 撒旦之子 准备受死吧 |
[01:20] | No. No. | 不 |
[01:21] | No, don’t. Please. Sister? | 不要这样 妹妹 |
[01:23] | Speak to me, please. Please speak to me. | 和我说话 拜托 和我说话吧 |
[01:27] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:29] | Who are you?! | 你们是谁 |
[01:31] | – Has there been any improvement since he woke up yesterday? – No. | -他昨天醒来后有任何好转吗 -没 |
[01:35] | But he’s wonderful, isn’t he? | 但他棒极了 不是吗 |
[01:38] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[01:40] | Who are you?! | 你们是谁 |
[01:41] | Strong as an ox, fast as a snake. | 壮如牛 快如蛇 |
[01:44] | Mad as a hatter. | 疯透顶 |
[01:48] | There’s not much use bringing back the dead | 如果这些死人醒来后都疯了 |
[01:50] | if they come back crazy. | 那还有什么意义 |
[01:52] | Oh, he’s not crazy. | 他没疯 |
[01:54] | He just doesn’t know who he is. | 他只是不知道自己是谁 |
[01:56] | His psyche can’t reconcile being brought back from the dead. | 起死回生后 他心智紊乱 |
[01:59] | It’s fractured, grasping at fragmented memories. | 精神受挫 记忆只剩下碎片 |
[02:03] | The text that he has written on the walls | 他写在墙上的字 |
[02:04] | are all verses from this book. | 都是这本书里的诗 |
[02:08] | The Will and Order of St. Dumas. | 《圣杜马教义与制度》 |
[02:10] | The Galavan family is proudly descended | 盖勒文家族起源于12世纪 |
[02:12] | from 12th century crusading knights. | 十字军骑士 他们对此很自豪 |
[02:15] | This is their sacred text. | 这是他们的圣书 |
[02:17] | Evidently, our patient has memorized the whole book. | 显然 我们的病人把整本书都记下来了 |
[02:21] | His brain is struggling to rebuild a coherent self, | 他的大脑在努力重建一个条理清晰的自我 |
[02:24] | but he’s using the wrong parts. | 但他用错”零件”了 |
[02:27] | So what’s the cure? | 那怎么治愈他 |
[02:30] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[02:39] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:44] | Mr. Gordon. | 戈登先生 |
[02:47] | Professor Strange. | 斯特兰奇教授 |
[02:49] | Sorry to drop by unexpected. | 抱歉突然拜访 |
[02:50] | Oh, not at all. Please, have a seat. | 没关系 请坐 |
[02:54] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[02:56] | I’ve been hired by a client to look into something. | 一名委托人雇我调查一些事 |
[02:59] | I was hoping you could help me with it. | 我希望你能帮到我 |
[03:00] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:01] | This is Karen Jennings. | 这是凯伦·詹宁斯 |
[03:04] | She was murdered last night. | 她昨晚被杀害了 |
[03:07] | Oh, how tragic. | 太不幸了 |
[03:08] | She was a test subject | 她是韦恩集团以前 |
[03:09] | in an old Wayne Enterprises program called Pinewood Farms. | 一个叫”松林农场”项目的实验对象 |
[03:13] | Before she passed, Karen mentioned | 凯伦死前提到 |
[03:15] | you were involved with the program. | 你参与了这个项目 |
[03:18] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[03:20] | Try and remember. | 回想一下 |
[03:23] | If you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[03:25] | Pinewood Farms was started by Thomas Wayne | “松林农场”项目是托马斯·韦恩发起的 |
[03:28] | in an attempt to cure humanity’s greatest ailments on the genetic level– | 力图从基因层面上治愈人类的重大疾患 |
[03:32] | old age, disease, | 比如衰老 疾病 |
[03:34] | even death. | 甚至是死亡 |
[03:35] | But that’s not what happened, is it? | 但实际情况并非如此 不是吗 |
[03:38] | Karen said the program tried to play God, | 凯伦说这个项目试图扮演上帝 |
[03:41] | and you ended up creating monsters. | 最终你只造出了怪物 |
[03:43] | I was just a researcher | 我只是个科研人员 |
[03:45] | with no knowledge of that until it was too late. | 直到事情无法挽回时才发现此事 |
[03:47] | A man of your skill and expertise | 凭你的技术和专业知识 |
[03:49] | a lowly researcher. | 只是个小科研人员 |
[03:50] | Find that hard to believe. | 我觉得这难以置信 |
[03:52] | But it’s true. | 但这是事实 |
[03:54] | Mr. Wayne excelled at compartmentalizing every aspect of his life. | 韦恩先生善于分隔他生活中的不同部分 |
[03:58] | Within Pinewood, | 在松林农场 |
[03:59] | the left hand often didn’t know what the right was doing. | 左手通常不知道右手在做什么 |
[04:02] | He lied to us all. | 他骗了我们所有人 |
[04:04] | Not many people would see you as the victim here. | 没多少人会把你看作是此事的受害者 |
[04:06] | I was one of the ones who forced Thomas Wayne to shut down the program, | 我是逼迫托马斯·韦恩关闭这个项目的人之一 |
[04:10] | but by then… | 但那个时候… |
[04:12] | so many people had been hurt. | 已经有太多人受到了伤害 |
[04:15] | I have a theory. | 我有个理论 |
[04:19] | I believe you ran Pinewood Farms. | 我认为之前经营松林农场的人是你 |
[04:21] | I believe you’ve restarted the program, | 我认为你重启了这个项目 |
[04:24] | and I would like to know… | 而我想知道… |
[04:25] | Why are you really here, Mr. Gordon? | 你到底是为什么而来 戈登先生 |
[04:28] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[04:30] | This whole city has turned its back on you, | 这座城市背弃了你 |
[04:32] | despite you risking your life to save it over and over again. | 尽管你一次又一次奋不顾身地拯救它 |
[04:38] | I’m not here for a therapy session, Professor. | 我不是来进行心理咨询的 教授 |
[04:40] | No. It’s more like an interrogation | 的确 这更像是一场审问 |
[04:42] | by a man who is no longer a police officer. | 发问的是一个不再是警察的人 |
[04:45] | Who no longer has the right to demand answers. | 此人已经没有权利要求别人做出回答了 |
[04:48] | The only reason you’re sitting in that chair | 你能坐在那张椅子上的唯一原因 |
[04:50] | is because I allow it. | 是因为我允许你 |
[04:51] | So let me ask you, | 所以我问问你 |
[04:53] | why… are… you… | 你是 为什么 |
[04:57] | here? | 而来 |
[05:00] | Like I said, I have a client. | 像我之前说的 我是受人之托 |
[05:02] | Bruce Wayne, I suppose. | 我猜是布鲁斯·韦恩吧 |
[05:05] | So it’s a job? | 这是一份工作吗 |
[05:07] | You’re here to pay the rent? | 你来这里是为了挣房租吗 |
[05:09] | Surely not. | 肯定不是 |
[05:12] | All that’s happened to you this last year. | 这一年来 你的一切遭遇 |
[05:14] | Hero cop found guilty of murder. | 英雄警察被判谋杀 |
[05:18] | Sentenced unjustly to Blackgate. | 含冤关进黑门监狱 |
[05:20] | And now you return to what? | 如今归来 你还剩什么呢 |
[05:24] | You’ve lost everything. | 你已经失去了一切 |
[05:26] | You’re trying to make up for the sins of your past, | 你是在试图弥补你过去的罪恶 |
[05:28] | and you believe that this case will somehow | 而你觉得这个案子能以某种方式 |
[05:31] | bring about your own personal redemption. | 给你带来个人的救赎 |
[05:34] | No. | 不是的 |
[05:34] | You’re not doing this for your client. | 你做这件事不是为了你的委托人 |
[05:36] | You’re doing this for yourself. | 而是为你了自己 |
[05:38] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[05:41] | You just exhibited several tells– | 你刚刚做了一些微表情 |
[05:44] | facial ticks expressions and eye movements | 人们撒谎时会不自觉做出的 |
[05:46] | that people involuntarily betray themselves with | 出卖他们内心活动的面部表情 |
[05:49] | when they lie. | 和眼部动作 |
[05:52] | Let’s talk about Victor Fries. | 我们说说维克多·弗莱斯吧 |
[05:54] | Victor Fries is dead, Mr. Gordon. | 维克多·弗莱斯已经死了 戈登先生 |
[05:56] | Really? I saw him last night. | 是吗 我昨晚看见他了 |
[06:00] | That’s impossible. | 这是不可能的 |
[06:09] | This is a court order | 这是地检官丹特 |
[06:10] | signed by District Attorney Dent to exhume Fries’ body. | 签署的开棺验明弗莱斯尸体的法庭判令 |
[06:16] | Where is it buried? | 尸体埋在哪里 |
[06:19] | He was cremated. | 他被火化了 |
[06:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:24] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[06:27] | I can read tells, too. | 我也会看微表情 |
[06:30] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[06:31] | I needed to be sure you were behind all this, | 我需要确定你就是幕后主使 |
[06:34] | and now I am. | 现在我确定了 |
[06:55] | Don’t lie! I heard you! | 别撒谎 我听到了 |
[06:59] | Don’t. Please. | 别 求你 |
[07:01] | – There you go. – Don’t. | -这就对了 -别 |
[07:02] | Please do! Squeeze the life from him! | 动手吧 干掉他 |
[07:04] | Kill him! Kill him now! | 杀了他 快动手 |
[07:06] | – Are you two fighting again? – He called me fat! | -你俩又打架了吗 -他说我胖 |
[07:08] | I didn’t do anything! It wasn’t… m-me! | 我什么也没说 不是我 |
[07:12] | It was Lucy. | 是露西 |
[07:14] | The fifth personality again. | 又是那个第五人格 |
[07:16] | Such a nasty attitude. | 态度真是恶劣 |
[07:17] | See, this gets complicated. | 这事挺复杂 |
[07:19] | See, Lucy is in his head, | 露西存在于他脑内 |
[07:21] | ’cause Rudy has what’s called multiple personality… | 因为鲁迪患有多重人格 |
[07:23] | In his head?! | 在他脑子里 |
[07:25] | – Then I’ll pull her out! – No. No, no, no, no, no. | -那我就把她拉出来 -别别别 |
[07:26] | She’s… she’s a… she’s a ghost. | 她只是个鬼魂 |
[07:29] | – A gho… – Yes. | -鬼… -没错 |
[07:30] | And she makes Rudy say things that he doesn’t want to say. | 而且她逼鲁迪说一些他不愿说的话 |
[07:36] | I can see her. | 我看到她了 |
[07:38] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[07:40] | You’ve… got some nerve. | 你胆子不小啊 |
[07:44] | Making old Rudy say things like that. | 逼老鲁迪说那种话 |
[07:48] | You know that Helzinger is not fat. | 你知道赫尔辛格一点也不胖 |
[07:52] | In fact, you said that Helzinger was handsome. | 其实 你说过赫尔辛格很帅 |
[08:00] | Don’t you shove me! | 别推我 |
[08:04] | She slapped me. | 她打了我一巴掌 |
[08:06] | Now I’ll tell you something, Lucy. | 我告诉你 露西 |
[08:08] | You will leave Rudy alone. | 离鲁迪远点 |
[08:11] | And if you come back here again, | 如果你再回来 |
[08:13] | you’ll have to deal with me. | 就得先过我这关 |
[08:18] | Thank you, Lucy. | 谢谢你 露西 |
[08:23] | She really made you say all that? | 那些话真是她逼你说的吗 |
[08:28] | Y-Yeah. Wa… | 是的 不 |
[08:29] | wa… | 不 |
[08:30] | wasn’t me. | 不是我说的 |
[08:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:36] | Lucy thinks I’m handsome? | 露西觉得我很帅吗 |
[08:39] | Is that right, Lu…? | 对吧 露… |
[08:42] | What is he doing here? | 他怎么来了 |
[08:45] | Hello, Jimmy. | 你好啊 吉米 |
[08:47] | Go to hell, Ed. | 下地狱吧 爱德 |
[08:48] | Oh, you’ve already put me there. | 你已经把我扔在那里了 |
[08:49] | Here. | 这里就是地狱 |
[08:51] | But not for long, my friend. | 但不会太久的 朋友 |
[08:53] | I’ll find my way out. | 我会逃出升天的 |
[08:54] | ‘Cause this place is just one big puzzle, | 因为这地方就是个大谜题 |
[08:56] | and puzzles are my forte. | 而谜题是我的特长 |
[08:58] | Nobody beats me. | 没人能打败我 |
[09:02] | I did. | 我就打败了你 |
[09:04] | See you never, Ed. | 永别了 爱德 |
[09:07] | That’s what you think. | 那只是你的想法 |
[09:09] | I have the feeling he’s going to be more than a simple nuisance. | 我感觉他会给我们惹大麻烦 |
[09:12] | Not the type to be bribed, nor distracted easily. | 不会受贿 也别想轻易引开他的注意 |
[09:16] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[09:17] | Very interesting. | 非常有趣 |
[09:20] | What has no hands but might knock on your door, | 什么东西没有手却会来敲你的门 |
[09:22] | and you better open up if it does? | 而你最好给它开门 |
[09:23] | Mr. Gordon’s continued interference threatens | 戈登先生持续的干扰 |
[09:26] | to slow us down when we’re about to reach our finest moment. | 可能会拖慢我们 而我们就要登顶了 |
[09:29] | He’ll do more than that. | 他能做的不止如此 |
[09:32] | Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[09:34] | Eavesdropping is rude and unwise. | 偷听可是无礼且不明智的 |
[09:37] | Eavesdropping implies intent, and I mostly… | 偷听是有意的 而我只是… |
[09:40] | accidentally overheard. | 无意中听到了 |
[09:41] | Overheard what? | 听到了什么 |
[09:43] | Jim Gordon, the word nuisance. | 吉姆·戈登 “麻烦” |
[09:46] | Sounds familiar. | 听起来很耳熟 |
[09:48] | Probably has something to do with your | 也许和你释放企鹅 |
[09:49] | releasing Penguin and Gordon’s ex-fiancée. | 和戈登的前未婚妻有关 |
[09:52] | Probably. | 也许 |
[09:53] | I can help you… take him down. | 我可以帮你 搞定他 |
[09:57] | I know everything about Jim Gordon. | 我了解吉姆·戈登的一切 |
[09:59] | If you let me out of here, | 如果你让我出去 |
[09:59] | we could probably just sit down in your office… | 或许我们可以坐在你的办公室里… |
[10:01] | Mr. Nygma, you can’t help me. | 尼格玛先生 你帮不了我 |
[10:03] | I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮你的 |
[10:05] | Those are the roles that were defined for the two of us. | 这是我们已经安排好的角色 |
[10:07] | – Now, there’s another pressing matter… – No. Listen. I-I… | -我还有其他要事… -不 听着 |
[10:12] | I can manipulate people. | 我会操纵他人 |
[10:14] | I did it to Gordon once, and I can do it again, | 我对戈登做过一次 我还能再做一次 |
[10:16] | ’cause peoples’ brains are just a mystery, | 因为人的大脑仅仅是个谜题 |
[10:19] | and once you figure it out… | 一旦你解开了 |
[10:21] | Look. | 看着 |
[10:22] | Helzinger? | 赫尔辛格 |
[10:24] | Can’t stand criticism because of an overbearing mother. | 因为母亲的霸道而无法忍受批评 |
[10:27] | Wants love and approval. | 渴望爱与肯定 |
[10:28] | Gets mad when he doesn’t get it, so I give it. | 得不到就会发疯 所以我给了他 |
[10:31] | Oh, thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[10:34] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[10:35] | Kleptomaniacal due to obsessive-compulsive disorder. | 因强迫性精神障碍而产生盗窃癖 |
[10:41] | Just give her something to concentrate on. | 只要给她能集中注意力的东西就行 |
[10:44] | And… and Norton. | 还有 诺顿 |
[10:47] | Serious boundary issues. | 完全不懂得尊重界线 |
[10:50] | Prone to torture, violence and cannibalism. | 有虐待 暴力还有食人倾向 |
[10:52] | Unless he thinks he’s your friend! | 除非他觉得他是你的朋友 |
[10:55] | For me? | 给我的 |
[11:00] | My point is, everyone has a story, | 重点是 每个人都有故事 |
[11:03] | and they just want to be listened to. My God! | 而他们只是想被倾听 我的天 |
[11:06] | I should be the shrink! | 我才该做心理医生 |
[11:07] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[11:09] | I’m sorry. Was that too far? | 抱歉 是不是太过火了 |
[11:10] | Everybody has a story. | 每个人都有故事 |
[11:13] | That’s it. Mr. Nygma, | 没错 尼格玛先生 |
[11:15] | you’ve actually been very helpful. | 你还真是帮了大忙 |
[11:27] | I have it, Peabody. | 我知道了 皮博迪 |
[11:28] | I have the cure for our prize patient. | 我知道怎么治我们最有价值的病人了 |
[11:32] | Do tell. | 说说吧 |
[11:33] | What is an identity? | 什么是身份 |
[11:35] | What is a sense of self? | 什么是自我意识 |
[11:37] | It is a story that we humans tell ourselves. | 那是人类对自我讲述的故事 |
[11:41] | We have got to give him a great, heroic story. | 我们得给他一个伟大的英雄故事 |
[11:44] | We need to give him a good heroic dose of Thorazine, | 我们得给他大剂量的氯丙嗪[强力镇静剂] |
[11:48] | but you’re the boss. | 不过你说了算 |
[11:51] | Perfect. | 棒极了 |
[11:53] | – Perfect! – Sir? | -棒极了 -先生 |
[11:56] | Sir? Stop! | 先生 停下 |
[11:58] | He’s dangerous! | 他很危险 |
[12:08] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[12:11] | Hello? | 人呢 |
[12:35] | I need all available security to the reanimation lab now! | 所有安保人员立刻来复苏实验室 |
[12:39] | No! Do not let them in! | 别 别让他们进来 |
[12:40] | Do not interfere! | 别干涉我们 |
[12:46] | My son. | 儿子 |
[12:48] | My son, please stop. | 儿子 住手 |
[12:50] | Why have you forsaken me? | 你为何要抛弃我 |
[12:51] | Have you forgotten the code? | 你忘记准则了吗 |
[12:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[13:01] | My poor, dear son. | 我可怜亲爱的儿子 |
[13:04] | Who do you think I am? | 你以为我是谁 |
[13:07] | Your son? | 你儿子 |
[13:09] | You’re my father? | 你是我父亲 |
[13:11] | Who else? | 还能是谁 |
[13:14] | Don’t you feel a father’s love when I look into your eyes? | 我注视你时 你感觉不到父亲的爱吗 |
[13:18] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[13:20] | What has happened to me?! | 我是出了什么事 |
[13:22] | What happened to me? | 我是怎么了 |
[13:25] | Why don’t I know my name? | 我怎么记不起自己的名字 |
[13:27] | My son… | 儿子 |
[13:31] | Calm your heart. | 冷静下来 |
[13:33] | Demons took you to the land of death | 你被恶魔带去了死亡之地 |
[13:35] | and bewitched your soul, | 给你的灵魂施了魔法 |
[13:36] | but I brought you back to life. | 但我救活了你 |
[13:38] | You are the redeemed one. | 你得到了救赎 |
[13:43] | What is my name? | 我叫什么 |
[13:48] | You know your name. | 你自己知道 |
[13:51] | No. No. | 不 不对 |
[13:52] | There is another life. | 我有另一个人生 |
[13:54] | There is a sister, a high tower. | 有妹妹 高塔 |
[13:58] | No, no, no, no, no. Bewitchment. | 不不 那是魔法的蛊惑 |
[14:00] | False memories put into your head. | 塞进你头脑里的虚假记忆 |
[14:02] | I am your father and your lord. | 我是你父亲 你的主人 |
[14:08] | And he who has another birth, | 重生之人 |
[14:10] | brought forth from the cold grasp of death | 逃离了死亡冰冷的魔爪 |
[14:13] | shall rise again and serve my Order. | 他将再次崛起 听从我的命令 |
[14:18] | I say this, and it becomes. | 我之言 你之命 |
[14:21] | And I will give him the name of… | 我要给他的名就是… |
[14:27] | Azrael! | 死亡天使阿泽瑞尔 |
[14:28] | Yes! | 没错 |
[14:30] | I… am Azrael! | 我…是死亡天使 |
[14:33] | My Lord Dumas. | 杜马我主 |
[14:37] | Command me. | 给我命令吧 |
[14:54] | This man ordered my parents’ death? | 是他雇人杀了我父母吗 |
[14:56] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[14:59] | I know he was part of the reason they were killed. | 你父母的死因 有一部分在于他 |
[15:01] | Why is he not under arrest? | 为什么没逮捕他 |
[15:03] | It’s not so simple, hoss. | 没那么简单 猛男 |
[15:04] | The evidence we have is far too tenuous for a warrant. | 证据不足 没法申请逮捕令 |
[15:07] | It’s ancient hearsay, not fingerprints. | 是久远的传闻 又不是指纹证据 |
[15:10] | Only witness is dead. | 唯一的证人还死了 |
[15:11] | Barnes wouldn’t even say no. | 巴恩斯都不会拒绝 |
[15:12] | He would just look at me like I was nuts. | 他只会以为我疯了 |
[15:17] | I’m sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[15:20] | We know where Strange is, | 我们知道斯特兰奇在哪 |
[15:21] | we know he’s hurting people right now, | 知道他此刻正在伤害别人 |
[15:23] | and you two are talking about politics with your boss | 你俩却在这儿打官腔 |
[15:24] | and then getting a piece of paper signed. | 想让上司签什么逮捕令 |
[15:26] | – This is the way it works, Bruce. – Why? | -这是正规流程 布鲁斯 -为什么 |
[15:29] | You’re not a cop anymore. | 你都不是警察了 |
[15:34] | Give us a sec? | 让我们单独谈下 |
[15:40] | Bruce, I know you’re frustrated, | 布鲁斯 我知道你很沮丧 |
[15:41] | but we need to do this the right way. | 但我们得通过正当手段解决此事 |
[15:43] | The right way? | 正当手段 |
[15:44] | And how many times did that fail with Galavan? | 正当手段在盖勒文身上失败了多少次 |
[15:48] | It’s not the same. | 那不一样 |
[15:49] | He bent and broke the law over and over again, | 他一再凌驾于法律之上 |
[15:51] | and Strange is doing the same thing. | 斯特兰奇也是如此 |
[15:53] | This man killed Karen, maybe my parents. | 此人杀了凯伦 也许还杀了我父母 |
[15:57] | Look, I-I appreciate everything that you’ve done for me. | 听着 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[16:01] | But I fear we are going down the same path as before, | 但我怕我们还是在走以前的老路 |
[16:04] | and we won’t get justice unless… | 根本讨不回公道 除非 |
[16:05] | Unless what? | 除非怎样 |
[16:08] | What you did to Galavan. | 像你对付盖勒文那样 |
[16:11] | What you knew you had to do, | 你不得不做的事 |
[16:12] | because of the bureaucracy and the red tape. | 以绕过官僚主义和繁文缛节 |
[16:14] | What I had to do? | 我不得不做的事 |
[16:16] | I chose to kill a man in cold blood, | 我选择冷血地杀死了一个人 |
[16:19] | and it was the wrong choice, crossing that line. | 越过那道界线 是错的 |
[16:23] | You’ll pay for it over and over again, | 你会一再为此付出代价 |
[16:26] | like I have been. | 就如我那样 |
[16:27] | Like I still am. | 我现在还在付出代价 |
[16:30] | And it will make you more like the evil you’re trying to fight. | 这会让你变成你努力对抗的邪恶 |
[16:38] | You need to be better. | 你得比那强 |
[16:42] | Do you understand me? | 明白吗 |
[16:45] | Just hold out a little bit longer. | 再忍一阵子 |
[16:47] | We’ll work on Barnes, | 我们会搞定巴恩斯 |
[16:48] | get him to sign off on a warrant | 让他签发逮捕令 |
[16:49] | and put Strange away for good. | 将斯特兰奇永远关进监狱 |
[16:53] | The right way. | 用正当手段 |
[16:58] | Fearing the knights had become soft | 因担心由于缺乏领导 |
[17:00] | and weak from lack of leadership, | 骑士们已变得软弱无能 |
[17:03] | Lord Dumas split from among them | 杜马大人与骑士团决裂 |
[17:05] | and formed a new faction. | 建立了新的教派 |
[17:07] | He named this new sect after himself, | 他以自己的名字命名新的教派 |
[17:09] | calling it The Order of St. Dumas. | 称之为”圣杜马教团” |
[17:13] | Okay. Impressive. | 好吧 的确厉害 |
[17:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[17:17] | His psyche couldn’t reconcile death and rebirth | 他的心智接受不了死而重生的事实 |
[17:20] | until we gave it a grander context. | 直到我们给了他个更辉煌的身世 |
[17:23] | the epic corner of the land… | …壮丽的大陆一角… |
[17:24] | A story. | 一个背景故事 |
[17:26] | He’s Azrael now. | 他现在是阿泽瑞尔 |
[17:28] | A fabled 12th century knight who died | 传说中12世纪为封建领主 |
[17:30] | for the cause of his feudal Lord Adam Dumas. | 亚当·杜马战死的骑士 |
[17:34] | This Dumas character was made a saint, | 这位杜马是一名圣人 |
[17:36] | performed a lot of miracles and so forth. | 向世人展示过不少奇迹 |
[17:38] | And one of the miracles was bringing Azrael back to life. | 其中之一就是让阿泽瑞尔起死回生 |
[17:42] | I still prefer Thorazine. | 我还是觉得氯丙嗪更好 |
[17:45] | You need to learn to work with what you have, Ms. Peabody. | 你得学学如何利用手头上的资源 皮博迪女士 |
[17:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:51] | Our creations need new personas | 我们的作品需要新的人格 |
[17:53] | to equal and embody what they’ve become. | 来充实丰满如今的自己 |
[17:56] | To give their minds focus. | 集中他们的精神 |
[17:58] | Perhaps, this was Mr. Galavan’s destiny all along. | 也许 这就是盖勒文先生的命运吧 |
[18:03] | How do you even know if the persona will hold? | 你怎么知道这人格能保持下去 |
[18:06] | There’s only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能知道 |
[18:08] | We send our beautiful monster out into the wild | 我们派这头美丽的野兽出去 |
[18:12] | with a simple task to perform. | 并交给他一个简单的任务 |
[18:16] | He’s going to need something to wear. | 他会需要套服装 |
[18:22] | Mr. Nygma, you have been… you’ve actually been helpful. | 尼格玛先生 你还真是帮了大忙 |
[18:25] | Mr. Nygma, you have actually been helpful. | 尼格玛先生 你还真是帮了大忙 |
[18:27] | Dismissal. The complete arrogance. | 打发 彻头彻尾的傲慢 |
[18:29] | Mr. Nygma. Mr. Nygma, you have actually been… | 尼格玛先生 尼格玛先生 你还真是… |
[18:34] | Inmate Helzinger, | 犯人赫尔辛格 |
[18:36] | come with me. | 跟我来 |
[18:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 女士 |
[18:57] | Why do they keep disappearing down that hallway? | 为什么他们总是消失在那条走廊尽头 |
[19:03] | Strange is hiding something. | 斯特兰奇在隐藏什么 |
[19:10] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[19:12] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[19:16] | Where are we going?! | 我们要去哪 |
[19:40] | How interesting. | 真有意思 |
[19:51] | Move! | 快走 |
[19:57] | Hey, I know you. | 我认识你 |
[20:00] | I have a gift for you, my son. | 我给你带来一份礼物 孩子 |
[20:04] | I am crafting your armor as we speak, | 我这会儿正在为你打造盔甲 |
[20:06] | but first, your skills must be tested. | 但首先 得测试你的能力 |
[20:09] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[20:11] | You’re the mayor. | 你是市长 |
[20:14] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 |
[20:15] | What’s going…? | 怎么… |
[20:16] | That is a demon. | 那是一个恶魔 |
[20:18] | – What’s going on in here?- He lives in fire. | -怎么回事 -他生于炼狱 |
[20:20] | I want to get out of here! | 我要离开这里 |
[20:21] | That case will give you everything you need to destroy him! | 那箱子里有能让你消灭他的武器 |
[20:24] | Let me get out of here! | 放我出去 |
[20:25] | Let me out of here! Let me out! | 放我出去 放我出去 |
[20:28] | I want to get out of here! I want to… | 我要离开这里 我要… |
[20:36] | Not exactly what I had in mind, but good enough. | 虽然和我想的不大一样 但也不错了 |
[20:39] | Try… opening the chest, my son. | 试试…打开箱子 孩子 |
[20:50] | The Sword of Sin. | 罪孽之剑 |
[20:54] | Your ally and instrument of justice, | 这是你伸张正义的工具和伙伴 |
[20:56] | a vanquisher of evil for generations. | 世代流传 协助骑士铲除邪恶 |
[20:59] | She thirsts for blood. | 它渴望鲜血 |
[21:02] | Generations? That sword was made yesterday. | 世代流传 这把剑是昨天刚做的 |
[21:05] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[21:06] | Our replica is central to his acceptance of his new identity. | 这件复制品对他接受新身份很关键 |
[21:10] | An awe-inspiring signature weapon. | 一件让人惊叹的标志性武器 |
[21:16] | What must I do? | 我要做什么 |
[21:20] | A murderer walks the streets of this city a free man. | 一个杀人犯现在自由在城市里游荡 |
[21:23] | For his sins, by your blade, he must be destroyed. | 他的罪孽 必须被你的剑斩灭 |
[21:27] | Tell me his name. | 告诉我他的名字 |
[21:29] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[21:32] | My lord. | 我主 |
[21:33] | I am the Angel of Death. | 我是死亡天使 |
[21:36] | James Gordon dies… | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[21:43] | …tonight. | 今晚必死 |
[21:54] | My officers responded to an anonymous tip | 我的警官今晚早些时候 |
[21:57] | and arrived here earlier this evening. | 因匿名线报 前来接警 |
[22:00] | Upon entering the construction site, | 进入建筑工地后 |
[22:02] | my men discovered the bodies of four male victims. | 我的手下发现了四名男性被害人的尸体 |
[22:07] | It’ll be some time before we have | 我们暂且还无从 |
[22:09] | any information about their identities. | 查实他们的身份 |
[22:14] | That’s all I have for you at this time. | 我目前只能告诉大家这么多 |
[22:16] | Excuse me. No, that’s it. | 失陪 就这些了 |
[22:22] | Hey, Cap, look who I found. | 警监 看我找到了谁 |
[22:23] | Shut it, Bullock. | 闭嘴 布洛克 |
[22:24] | – You have one hell of a nerve. – Listen… | -你好大胆 -听着 |
[22:26] | You think I don’t know it was you that busted out Karen Jennings? | 你以为我不知道是你劫走了凯伦·詹宁斯 |
[22:29] | Tell me it wasn’t you. | 你倒说不是你 |
[22:30] | – Captain… – I don’t want to hear it. | -警监 -我不想听 |
[22:31] | How do I keep falling for your games? | 我为什么总是上你的当 |
[22:33] | Really, it’s a mystery to me. | 真的 我简直搞不明白 |
[22:34] | Every time you come back, | 每次你回来 |
[22:35] | I truly believe that you’ve changed. | 我都真的相信你已经变了 |
[22:37] | You’re like a-an optical illusion. | 你就像视错觉 |
[22:38] | Listen I just need five minutes of your time. | 我只需要跟你说五分钟的话 |
[22:40] | Hargrove! Snead! | 哈格罗夫 司尼德 |
[22:42] | Escort Mr. Gordon off my crime scene immediately. | 马上护送戈登先生离开我的犯罪现场 |
[22:45] | You, we’re gonna have a little discussion | 你 明天早上我们要好好 |
[22:47] | about this tomorrow morning. | 就这事谈谈 |
[22:48] | Captain Barnes, please. Hear him out. | 巴恩斯警监 请听他说完 |
[22:51] | Listen, kid… Mr. Wayne, | 听着 孩子 韦恩先生 |
[22:54] | I don’t care how much money or pull you have in this town. | 我不管你有多少钱 在这城里多有地位 |
[22:57] | I’m through talking to him. | 我不想再跟他说话了 |
[22:58] | Are you through listening to the truth? | 你也不想听真话了吗 |
[23:01] | Oh, come on. Give me a break. | 得了 少来了 |
[23:08] | All right, five minutes. | 好吧 五分钟 |
[23:09] | No, three minutes. | 不 三分钟 |
[23:16] | Okay. Bobby pins? | 好了 发夹 |
[23:19] | Only one? | 只有一个吗 |
[23:20] | It’s all I could steal. | 我就偷到一个 |
[23:22] | It’ll have to do. | 那就将就吧 |
[23:23] | Rudy, did you get the ammonia? | 鲁迪 弄到氨水了吗 |
[23:24] | H-Here. | 这儿 |
[23:27] | Perfect. Okay, | 很好 好了 |
[23:29] | now we just need the bug zapper. | 只差灭蚊灯了 |
[23:32] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[23:32] | It’s a fly swatter. | 是苍蝇拍 |
[23:34] | I can see that it’s a fly swatter. | 我知道是苍蝇拍 |
[23:35] | I didn’t ask for a fly swatter. | 我没问你要苍蝇拍 |
[23:36] | I asked for the bug zapper in the kitchen. | 我要的是厨房里的灭蚊灯 |
[23:38] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[23:39] | The difference is that | 区别是 |
[23:40] | one has a black light that emits ultraviolet energy | 一个是发出紫外光的黑光灯 |
[23:41] | and this is leather on a stick. | 这只是棍子加块皮子 |
[23:43] | They both kill flies. | 都能打苍蝇啊 |
[23:45] | I don’t need to kill flies. | 我不是想打苍蝇 |
[23:46] | I need you to go back to the kitchen and get the bug zapper. | 我需要你回厨房去把灭蚊灯拿来 |
[23:49] | What are you gonna do with all this stuff, anyway? | 你要拿这些东西做什么啊 |
[23:54] | I think Professor Strange is hiding something. | 我觉得斯特兰奇教授在隐瞒什么 |
[23:57] | And I think that something is a secret way out of this dump. | 我觉得他隐瞒的是逃出这里的秘密通道 |
[24:00] | So I’m gonna use this stuff to find it. | 所以我要用这堆东西找到它 |
[24:10] | So,in a nutshell, | 简而言之 |
[24:12] | Hugo Strange is making monsters | 雨果·斯特兰奇在忙里偷闲地 |
[24:14] | out of dead people in his spare time, | 拿死人制造怪物 |
[24:17] | and he had Karen Jennings killed by Victor Fries, | 而且他还让维克多·弗莱斯杀了凯伦·詹宁斯 |
[24:20] | who’s been dead for three months. | 前者已经死了三个月了 |
[24:22] | I know it sounds far-fetched. | 我知道听上去很扯 |
[24:25] | Far-fetched? No. | 扯 不 |
[24:26] | It sounds insane! | 简直疯了 |
[24:27] | But it’s true. Trust me. | 但是真的 相信我 |
[24:30] | How can I trust you when you’re talkin’ crazy? | 你说这种疯话叫我怎么相信你 |
[24:32] | How can I trust you when you’ve lied to me so many times? | 你对我撒了那么多谎叫我怎么相信你 |
[24:34] | Monsters?! | 怪物 |
[24:35] | I lied to you because it’s hard to tell you the truth. | 我骗你是因为对你说实话太难 |
[24:38] | You’re stubborn and you’re angry, | 你固执 负气 |
[24:39] | and the GCPD has paid a price for it! | 哥谭市警局已经因此付出了代价 |
[24:41] | Really? You self-righteous punk. | 是吗 你个自以为是的混蛋 |
[24:44] | You think you have all the answers? | 你觉得你什么都知道吗 |
[24:45] | Maybe you should run it yourself! | 那你自己来管事啊 |
[24:47] | Maybe I will one day. | 或许我有天会的 |
[24:48] | In your dreams. | 做梦去吧 |
[24:52] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[24:57] | I said, who’s out there?! | 我说 谁在那儿 |
[24:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[25:03] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[25:06] | The time for your penance has come. | 你该赎罪了 |
[25:09] | You know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[25:11] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[25:13] | I am Azrael, righteous scourge of sinners, | 我是阿泽瑞尔 清理罪人的正义使者 |
[25:19] | and I have come to kill you, James Gordon. | 我是来杀你的 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[25:25] | Put down that weapon! | 放下武器 |
[25:27] | Put the weapon down! | 放下武器 |
[25:29] | Put it down right now or I’ll shoot! | 马上放下武器 否则我开枪了 |
[25:58] | Captain! | 警监 |
[26:07] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[26:44] | I need information now. | 我现在就需要情报 |
[26:45] | What do we know about this guy? | 我们对这人有什么了解 |
[26:47] | Just what you saw. Calls himself Azrael. | 只知道你刚刚看到的 他自称阿泽瑞尔 |
[26:50] | Wants to kill me. | 想杀我 |
[26:53] | We know Hugo Strange is responsible. | 我们知道是雨果·斯特兰奇搞的鬼 |
[26:55] | Told you so, did he? | 他自己说的吗 |
[26:56] | Who else could it be? | 否则还能是谁 |
[26:58] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[26:59] | I have to find out the facts. | 我得去查证事实 |
[27:01] | Fun part about being a police detective, | 这就是做警察的乐趣 |
[27:03] | instead of a loose cannon vigilante. | 而不是个我行我素的义警 |
[27:05] | Excuse me, Captain. | 抱歉 警监 |
[27:06] | I find your flippant attitude to be inappropriate. | 我觉得你无礼的态度很不合适 |
[27:10] | I find you to be kind of a pain in the ass. | 我还觉得你有点烦人呢 |
[27:13] | What’s he even doing here? | 他在这儿做什么 |
[27:14] | I’m a concerned citizen. | 我是位担心的市民 |
[27:15] | I want to know what you’re doing about all of this. | 我想知道你打算采取什么措施 |
[27:18] | You… | 你 |
[27:20] | Well, uh… | 好吧 |
[27:21] | I’m going to assemble the Strike Force, | 我要集结突击队 |
[27:24] | call in all off-duty personnel. | 召回不在岗人员 |
[27:26] | We’re gonna dragnet the living daylights out of this wacko. | 我们要撒网把这疯子找到 |
[27:30] | A knight from outer space shouldn’t be too hard to find, right? | 来自外太空的骑士应该挺好找 是吧 |
[27:34] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[27:36] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就要这么办 |
[27:38] | What you’re gonna do is go home | 而你要回家 |
[27:39] | and stop inserting yourself into police business. | 别再插手警方事务了 |
[27:41] | – Captain… – That’s the final word. | -警监 -就这样了 |
[27:46] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[27:48] | It’s time you went home. | 你该回家了 |
[27:49] | Leave the rest of this to the police. And to me. | 让警方和我来做剩下的事吧 |
[27:51] | This is not just police business. | 这事不止关系到警方 |
[27:53] | This is my business, too. | 也和我有关 |
[27:54] | I can’t make the moves I need to make if I’m worrying about you. | 我不能采取必要行动的同时还得担心你 |
[27:58] | You need to be at home, | 你得回家 |
[27:59] | where Alfred can look after you. | 让阿尔弗雷德照顾好你 |
[28:25] | Hello, Grace. | 你好 格蕾丝 |
[28:26] | How are you today? | 你今天还好吗 |
[28:31] | Incredibly, the attacker fled the crime scene by, | 难以置信的是 袭击者逃离了犯罪现场 |
[28:33] | for all intents and purposes, scaling the side of the structure, | 并且不知为何 是沿大楼侧面攀爬了上去 |
[28:36] | literally disappearing into thin air. | 消失在夜色之中 |
[28:38] | In all my years, Ken, I must say, | 我做报道这么多年 肯 我得说 |
[28:39] | I’ve never seen anything quite like it. | 我还从未见过这样的事 |
[28:42] | That a human being should be capable of such feats, | 一个人类居然能做出这样的事 |
[28:44] | it just astounds the mind. | 实在令人吃惊 |
[29:00] | …Theo Galavan, the new mayor of Gotham! | 哥谭新市长 西奥·盖勒文 |
[29:03] | Oh, brother, like I don’t know you from way back. | 得了 哥哥 我可是知道你从前的样子 |
[29:07] | Remember. | 记起来 |
[29:11] | He calls himself Azrael. | 他自称阿泽瑞尔 |
[29:14] | He’s armed, dangerous, and has exhibited | 他持械 危险 并且表现出了 |
[29:16] | some extraordinary physical abilities. | 异于常人的体能 |
[29:18] | But no one– and I mean no one– | 但是没人 绝对没人 |
[29:22] | comes into our city and tries to carve up my officers. | 可以跑来我们的城市 动我的警官 |
[29:26] | We’re gonna go out tonight, | 我们今晚要出去 |
[29:28] | and we’re gonna comb each and every block | 仔细搜查每个街区 |
[29:29] | until we find this masked freak | 直到找到这个戴面具的怪物 |
[29:32] | and put him behind bars where he belongs. | 把他关进监狱 他该去的地方 |
[29:36] | – Any questions? – No, sir! | -有问题吗 -没有 长官 |
[29:38] | Good. Now get out there and get him. | 很好 出去把他抓回来 |
[29:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[29:46] | I’m going out there. | 我要出去啊 |
[29:47] | – The hell you are. – Excuse me? | -你去个鬼 -什么 |
[29:49] | You’re staying here for your own protection. | 你要待在这里 这是对你的保护 |
[29:51] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[29:53] | I’m not a cop anymore, remember? | 我不是警察了 记得吗 |
[29:55] | I don’t need to follow your orders. | 我不需要听从你的命令了 |
[29:59] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[30:01] | You two, put Mr. Gordon here in lockup. | 你俩 把戈登先生关起来 |
[30:04] | – What? – I’m holding you | -什么 -我要以 |
[30:05] | on suspicion of breaking Karen Jennings out of GCPD custody. | 涉嫌劫囚凯伦·詹宁斯羁押你 |
[30:10] | Don’t do this! | 别这么做 |
[30:11] | I’ve already done it. | 我已经做了 |
[30:16] | So many stories to choose from. | 有这么多故事可以选择 |
[30:19] | I feel like a child on Christmas morning. | 我感觉好像圣诞节早晨的孩子 |
[30:21] | – You wanted to see me? – Yes. | -你要见我 -是的 |
[30:23] | I want to install personas into more subjects immediately. | 我想立刻给更多实验对象灌输人格 |
[30:26] | Everything we’ve worked for is finally within reach. | 我们为之努力的一切终于近在咫尺了 |
[30:31] | “‘But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. | “但我不想去与疯子为伍” 爱丽丝说 |
[30:35] | “‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: | “这可没办法” 猫说 |
[30:38] | ‘We’re all mad here.'” | “我们可都是疯子” |
[30:41] | Oh, yes. | 很好 |
[30:42] | Yes, that will do nicely. | 这本就很好 |
[31:00] | No news from the search. | 搜索尚无新情况 |
[31:02] | Let me out of here. | 放我出去 |
[31:04] | This is for your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[31:05] | Trust me, you’ve broken enough laws for one day. | 相信我 你今天犯的法够多了 |
[31:08] | There are times when breaking the law is the right thing to do. | 有时候犯法才是正确的做法 |
[31:11] | And who gets to decide that, you? | 这要谁来决定呢 你吗 |
[31:13] | Yeah. Someone has to. | 是的 总得有人来决定 |
[31:15] | No, Jim, you’re wrong. | 不 吉姆 你错了 |
[31:18] | Look where Gotham’s going. | 看看哥谭在往什么方向发展 |
[31:20] | Maniacs, perverts, freaks, crawling out of every hole. | 疯子 变态 怪物都从各个地方爬出来 |
[31:23] | It’s like a sea of evil flooding the city. | 就好像一股邪恶的海洋淹没了城市 |
[31:25] | If a man doesn’t cling on to the law, | 如果人不抓紧法律 |
[31:28] | he’ll lose his bearings, drown. | 就会失去方向 会淹死 |
[31:36] | What gives with the lights? | 灯怎么回事 |
[31:37] | Everything’s down. | 停电了 |
[31:39] | Blackout? | 停电 |
[31:40] | I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[31:42] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也觉得 |
[32:17] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[32:30] | Back up against the cell! Move! | 靠着囚室 快点 |
[32:36] | This is Captain Barnes of the GCPD! | 我是哥谭市警局的巴恩斯警监 |
[32:39] | Whoever you are, | 不管你是谁 |
[32:40] | step into the light or we will take you out! | 走到灯光下 否则我们会干掉你的 |
[32:44] | But I am the light, | 但我就是光明 |
[32:46] | tasked with vanquishing the evil in that cell. | 我肩负消灭那囚室中的邪恶的使命 |
[32:50] | You can die tryin’! | 你可以拼死一试 |
[32:53] | You lead these men, so I will parley with you. | 你是他们的领袖 我愿跟你谈判 |
[32:56] | Parley? | 谈判 |
[32:57] | Order them to stand aside and allow the sinner, James Gordon, | 命令他们退下 让罪人詹姆斯·戈登 |
[33:01] | to be punished. | 受到惩罚 |
[33:02] | Do this, and I will spare them all. | 照做 我就放过他们的命 |
[33:05] | Decline and they will face my judgment. | 拒绝 他们就要面对我的审判 |
[33:09] | Their lives now rest in your hands. | 他们的命现在在你手上了 |
[33:12] | How many will die? | 会死几个人呢 |
[33:14] | All? Or one? | 全部 还是一个 |
[33:17] | Decide, Captain. | 决定吧 警监 |
[33:19] | You can go to hell. | 你下地狱去吧 |
[33:22] | I’ve been there. | 我去过那儿了 |
[33:24] | You go. | 你去吧 |
[33:28] | Over there! | 那里 |
[33:30] | Do you see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[33:41] | Where’d he go? | 他哪去了 |
[33:42] | I don’t know. You got eyes on him? | 我不知道 看到他了吗 |
[34:01] | Get him out of there! | 把他弄出来 |
[34:13] | Such an amazing tool of destruction. | 好惊人的毁灭工具 |
[34:18] | Vile sorcery. | 邪恶的法术 |
[34:54] | We need a bigger gun. | 我们需要更大的枪 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:58] | I’m gonna lure the freak up the stairs. | 我把这怪物引去楼上 |
[35:00] | Then you show up with something that’ll tear a hole in this bastard. | 你找个能把这混蛋撕个洞的东西来 |
[35:03] | You got it. | 好嘞 |
[35:04] | Let’s get to the roof right now! | 我们快去屋顶 |
[35:42] | You, | 你 |
[35:45] | you will show me to him. | 你带我去见他 |
[35:48] | You will tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[35:52] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[35:54] | You’ll spare my life? | 你就放过我一命吗 |
[35:56] | It’s too late for that. | 这已经太迟了 |
[35:58] | The most I can offer you is a painless death. | 我最多只能让你死得没有痛苦 |
[36:03] | Let’s dance. | 我们玩玩吧 |
[36:17] | That-that is not possible. | 这不可能 |
[36:33] | You. | 是你 |
[36:36] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[36:38] | Not anymore. | 又活了 |
[36:59] | Finally. | 总算来了 |
[37:05] | Come to me, | 过来吧 |
[37:08] | and I will show you the way to hell. | 我会送你下地狱 |
[37:12] | I know the way. | 我认识路 |
[37:28] | For those just joining us, we’re coming to you live | 如果您刚刚打开电视 我们正在 |
[37:30] | from outside of the Gotham City Police Department… | 哥谭市警局外为您现场直播 |
[37:36] | – Oh, my God. – There-there’s been a major | -天呐 -我身后发生了 |
[37:38] | impact behind me. The vehicle… | 重重的撞击 车辆… |
[37:40] | It appears a body has fallen… | 有个人掉了下来 |
[37:41] | – Theo Galavan. – Theo Galavan. | -西奥·盖勒文 -西奥·盖勒文 |
[37:43] | – It’s really him. – It’s him! | -真是他 -是他 |
[37:44] | – Theo Galavan wearing… – Oh, my God… | -西奥·盖勒文身着… -天呐 |
[37:47] | …Galavan. | 盖勒文… |
[37:49] | Right. Uh, once again, | 好吧 再说一次 |
[37:51] | we are confirming that the former mayor of Gotham City, | 我们确认前哥谭市市长 |
[37:54] | Theo Galavan, is alive and dressed in a… | 西奥·盖勒文还活着 并且身着 |
[37:57] | bizarre costume. | 一套怪异的服装 |
[37:58] | Boss. | 老大 |
[38:00] | Boss. | 老大 |
[38:01] | Boss. | 老大 |
[38:03] | It’s getting crazy in this town, huh, Jim? | 这城市真是越来越疯狂了 是吧 吉姆 |
[38:06] | Don’t talk. Just breathe. | 别说话 保持呼吸 |
[38:08] | I’m tryin’. | 我在呼吸呢 |
[38:10] | – You’re gonna be okay. – Sure, I am. | -你不会有事的 -是啊 |
[38:13] | You’re a pain in the ass, you know that? | 你真是个烦人鬼 知道吗 |
[38:15] | That makes two of us. | 你也不是省油的灯 |
[38:19] | Boss, breathe! | 老大 呼吸 |
[38:20] | Come on, Captain. | 加油 警监 |
[38:22] | Hold on. Stay with me. | 撑住 别睡过去 |
[38:24] | Boss… | 老大 |
[38:37] | BP’s falling fast. We got to go now. Radio Gotham General. | 血压下降很快 我们得走了 呼叫哥谭总院 |
[38:39] | Let ’em know we’re coming in hot! | 让他们知道这边情况 |
[38:41] | Jim! Jim! What the hell happened? | 吉姆 吉姆 怎么回事 |
[38:43] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[38:45] | It was Galavan. | 是盖勒文 |
[38:47] | You sure? | 你确定 |
[38:48] | I know it’s hard to believe. | 我知道很难置信 |
[38:50] | But Azrael is Galavan. | 但阿泽瑞尔就是盖勒文 |
[39:08] | Barb. | 芭芭拉 |
[39:11] | That’s a little irritating. | 这样有点烦人啊 |
[39:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:21] | Babes. | 亲爱的 |
[39:23] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:28] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[39:31] | You guys have been so good to me. | 你们对我真好 |
[39:33] | That’s okay. Don’t worry. | 没事的 别担心 |
[39:35] | Cocktails. | 鸡尾酒 |
[39:38] | I make great cocktails. | 我特别会调鸡尾酒 |
[39:41] | Sure. That’d be nice. | 好啊 那也不错 |
[39:42] | What do you want? | 你们想喝什么 |
[39:43] | Uh, bourbon on… | 波本 |
[39:45] | – Gimlets! – …the rocks. | -螺丝锥 -加冰 |
[39:47] | – Actually, bourbon sou… – I’m making gimlets. | -其实 波本就… -我要做螺丝锥 |
[39:54] | Okay, she scares me. | 好吧 她让我害怕 |
[39:56] | Don’t be a baby. She’s harmless. | 别怂了 她无害的 |
[39:58] | Honey, I know you like her, | 亲爱的 我知道你喜欢她 |
[40:00] | but that woman’s mad as a bag of squirrels. | 但那女人疯透顶了 |
[40:03] | She said she’s cured. | 她说她都治好了 |
[40:04] | That’s what an insane person would say. | 疯子就会这么说 |
[40:07] | Do we have any limes? | 我们有酸橙吗 |
[40:10] | No. | 没有 |
[40:11] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:12] | That’s right, Don. The masked assassin | 没错 唐 今晚早些时候 |
[40:14] | that attacked the GCPD earlier tonight | 袭击了哥谭市警局的蒙面人 |
[40:16] | has been identified as former mayor Theo Galavan. | 已经确认为前市长西奥·盖勒文 |
[40:19] | Now, there were reports… | 有报道称 |
[40:20] | Theo? It can’t be. | 西奥 不可能啊 |
[40:23] | Holy moly. | 老天爷 |
[40:27] | …the assassin was forced off the roof, | 袭击者被逼下了屋顶 |
[40:29] | then fell right over there, | 然后跌落下来 |
[40:32] | then stood up in front of all of us. | 之后他当着所有人的面站了起来 |
[40:34] | And it was him, Theo Galavan, alive. | 是他 西奥·盖勒文 他还活着 |
[40:38] | And from what we know, | 据我们所知 |
[40:39] | he’s responsible for three officer fatalities. | 他杀死了三位警官 |
[40:42] | We also learned that… | 我们还得知 |
[40:44] | Hello, old friend. | 你好啊 老朋友 |
[40:50] | …still at large and is considered extremely dangerous. | 仍逍遥在外 并被视为极度危险 |
[40:54] | Well, he must… | 他肯定 |
[40:56] | never have been dead. I mean, that’s the only possibility. | 根本没死 否则不可能啊 |
[40:59] | I mean, no one dies and comes back to life again, do they? | 没有人能死而复生 是吧 |
[41:03] | No one. | 没人能 |
[41:04] | But he did. | 但他复活了 |
[41:07] | Strange. | 斯特兰奇 |
[41:09] | Strange must be behind this. | 肯定是斯特兰奇搞的鬼 |
[41:11] | What… the hell is happening to our city? | 什么 我们城市上演的惨剧吗 |
[41:15] | Nothing good. | 反正不是好事 |
[41:21] | No, no, I don’t want to go. | 不 我不想走 |
[41:24] | We’re just going to see… | 我们就是去见… |
[43:03] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |