时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We got a warrant | 我们有搜查令 |
[00:03] | to search his office and everything in it. | 可以搜查他的办公室和里面的一切 |
[00:04] | I’m just not sure there’s much more to see. | 我不确定还有什么东西可看 |
[00:06] | We’re on to you. | 我们盯上你了 |
[00:07] | Dead people come here, and monsters come out. | 死人进 怪物出 |
[00:10] | Rule number one: | 首要规则 |
[00:11] | Look after number one. | 照顾好首要人物 |
[00:12] | Don’t be crazy, or you’re get yourself killed. | 别发疯 否则你会害死自己 |
[00:16] | It’s nice to have someone who cares about me. | 很高兴有人在乎我 |
[00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:18] | Why do they keep disappearing down that hallway? | 为什么他们总是消失在那条走廊尽头 |
[00:27] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[00:29] | Look at the man next to your father. | 看看你父亲身边的那个人 |
[00:30] | Hugo Strange. “The Philosopher.” | 雨果·斯特兰奇 哲学家 |
[00:32] | A friend. Someone he trusted. | 是朋友 是他信任的人 |
[00:34] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[00:36] | That’s not right. | 这不对 |
[00:38] | Have you seen the news? | 你看新闻了吗 |
[00:39] | Walking zombies in Gotham? | 哥谭有行尸吗 |
[00:41] | What’s new? | 有什么大惊小怪的 |
[00:41] | Victor Fries and Theo Galavan both went to Arkham | 维克多·弗莱斯和西奥·盖勒文去阿卡姆时 |
[00:43] | as dead men. Both returned. | 都是死人了 两个人都活了 |
[00:45] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[00:46] | So did your friend Bridget. | 你朋友布莉姬特也是 |
[00:47] | Bridgit Pike! | 布莉姬特·派克 |
[00:51] | Wait, they sent her to Arkham? | 等等 他们把她送去阿卡姆了 |
[00:52] | The only way we’re ever going to find out what’s really going on in there | 唯一能查清真相的办法 |
[00:55] | is if we break in ourselves. | 就是我们自己闯进去 |
[00:56] | But I go alone. | 但我要一个人去 |
[00:58] | Holy cow! | 老天爷 |
[00:59] | – Forensic guy? – Street trash girl? | -法医男 -街头女 |
[01:01] | Where is Strange right now? | 斯特兰奇在哪 |
[01:02] | There’s an elevator. | 有个电梯 |
[01:03] | I’ll tell you where it is. | 我会告诉你在哪 |
[01:12] | Freeze. | 别动 |
[01:17] | – Bridgit? – My name’s… | -布莉姬特 -我叫 |
[01:19] | Firefly. | 萤火虫 |
[01:25] | The sooner you stop moving, | 你越早站住别动 |
[01:28] | the sooner this will be over. | 这一切就能越早结束 |
[01:30] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[01:32] | No thanks. | 还是不必了 |
[01:33] | You can’t escape. | 你逃不出去的 |
[01:38] | Enjoy yourself, Firefly. | 玩得开心 萤火虫 |
[01:57] | You should feel honored. | 你应该感到荣幸 |
[02:03] | You are a sacrifice to the Goddess of Fire. | 你是火之女神的祭品 |
[02:11] | It’s a blessing few receive. | 这是少数人才能得到的恩赐 |
[02:23] | Man, Bridgit… | 布莉姬特… |
[02:25] | someone sure scrambled your eggs. | 你脑子真是被搅和得不轻 |
[02:50] | You’re late, Selina. | 你迟到了 塞琳娜 |
[02:52] | I was starting to get worried. | 我都开始担心了 |
[02:55] | I’m not late; I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be. | 我没迟到 我来的恰是时候 |
[03:01] | Have you seen Selina? | 你看到塞琳娜了吗 |
[03:03] | No. | 没 |
[03:05] | So… | 那么… |
[03:07] | you’re back to being a rich kid, huh? | 你又做回富二代了 是吗 |
[03:10] | Why does your face look like that? | 你为什么这副表情 |
[03:12] | Selina… | 塞琳娜… |
[03:15] | She’s in trouble and it’s my fault. | 她有麻烦了 是我的错 |
[03:28] | Regarding last night’s nocturnal activities, | 关于昨晚发生的事 |
[03:30] | a suspect calling himself Azrael | 自称阿泽瑞尔的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[03:34] | led a one-man assault upon Wayne Manor, | 独自一人对韦恩庄园发起了攻击 |
[03:36] | whereupon an altercation | 引发了一场争斗 |
[03:38] | ensued in which said suspect was | 随后嫌疑人被 |
[03:42] | blown up by a person or persons unknown. | 未知的一人或多人炸死 |
[03:46] | So he’s dead. Any questions? | 所以他死了 还有什么问题吗 |
[03:49] | Can you confirm that the man known as Azrael | 你能确认那个死亡天使阿泽瑞尔 |
[03:51] | was in fact disgraced Mayor Galavan? | 就是名誉扫地的盖勒文市长吗 |
[03:53] | Well, seeing as how the suspect is now meat dust, | 鉴于嫌疑人现在已经成了肉渣 |
[03:56] | a positive identification would be difficult. | 要得到确切的鉴定结果很困难 |
[03:58] | How long are you Acting Captain? | 你代理警监会做多久 |
[04:00] | Until, literally, the second someone else wants the job. | 直到有其他人想接手这份工作 |
[04:02] | Who killed Galavan? | 谁杀了盖勒文 |
[04:04] | Which time? | 你指哪次 |
[04:07] | Man! Give me Azrael, Galavan, | 天呐 阿泽瑞尔 盖勒文 |
[04:10] | or whoever the hell he was, over those jackals any day. | 不论他是谁 都比那群豺狼虎豹好对付 |
[04:13] | You need to bring in Hugo Strange. | 你得逮捕雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[04:15] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[04:16] | On what charge? | 以什么罪名呢 |
[04:17] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候开始顾及这些了 |
[04:18] | Since I became Acting Captain, the GCPD, | 自从我成为哥谭市警局的代理警监 |
[04:20] | and the whole damn city’s got me under a microscope. | 整个城市都在盯着我的一言一行 |
[04:23] | Besides which, we’ve been down this road. | 而且我们走过这条路了 |
[04:25] | Strange is smart. | 斯特兰奇很精明 |
[04:26] | He’ll have covered his tracks. | 他肯定已经掩蔽了罪证 |
[04:28] | It’s pointless going into Arkham | 我们如果不知道要找什么 |
[04:29] | unless we know what we’re looking for. | 去阿卡姆就毫无意义 |
[04:30] | We can’t get that unless we go in there. | 我们只有进去了才知道要找什么 |
[04:32] | I hear you, brother, | 我明白你的意思 兄弟 |
[04:33] | but my hands are tied. | 但我也没办法 |
[04:35] | Yeah? Well, mine aren’t. | 是吗 我能想办法 |
[04:37] | Well, enjoy it, ’cause that’s a luxury I don’t have. | 那就好好想吧 那可是我没有的福分 |
[04:46] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[04:49] | I was hoping you’d be here. | 我就希望你在这里 |
[04:50] | Bruce, you’ve got to stop calling me detective. | 布鲁斯 你不能再叫我警探了 |
[04:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:55] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[04:57] | Hugo Strange has Selina. | 雨果·斯特兰奇抓走了塞琳娜 |
[05:05] | Regarding last night’s nocturnal activities, | 关于昨晚发生的事 |
[05:08] | the suspect, calling himself Azrael… | 自称阿泽瑞尔的犯罪嫌疑人 |
[05:12] | lead a one-man assault upon Wayne Manor… | 独自一人对韦恩庄园发起了攻击 |
[05:16] | whereupon an altercation ensued, upon which… | 引发了一场争斗 |
[05:19] | Yes? | 喂 |
[05:20] | Strange is losing control. | 斯特兰奇失控了 |
[05:22] | We need to gather the court. | 我们得召集法庭 |
[05:25] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[05:47] | We have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[05:49] | He’s waking up. | 他正在苏醒 |
[06:03] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:06] | Good morning, son. | 早上好啊 孩子 |
[06:08] | You’re all right. I’m here. | 你没事了 我在这里呢 |
[06:13] | Can you tell me who you are? | 你能告诉我你是谁吗 |
[06:16] | Can you tell me… | 你能告诉我… |
[06:18] | your name? | 你的名字吗 |
[06:20] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[06:24] | What is my name? | 我的名字是什么 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[06:37] | Amazing. | 棒极了 |
[06:40] | The octopod DNA we introduced | 我们加入他体内的八爪鱼DNA |
[06:42] | provides exactly the effect I was looking for. | 起到了完全符合我预期的效果 |
[06:48] | Rest now, son. | 好好休息吧 孩子 |
[06:51] | I’ll return momentarily | 我过一会儿就回来 |
[06:54] | to tell you who you are. | 来告诉你你是谁 |
[07:00] | What happened to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[07:02] | That’s the seventh subject | 那是过去12个小时里 |
[07:04] | you’ve woken up in the past 12 hours. | 你唤醒的第7个实验对象了 |
[07:07] | I assume he, like the others, | 我猜他和其他人一样 |
[07:09] | has no memory of his previous life. | 对自己先前的生活毫无印象了 |
[07:11] | Yes, perhaps the trauma of rebirth is simply too much | 没错 也许重生所带来的创伤过重 |
[07:14] | for the human mind to process. | 人类心智难以承受 |
[07:16] | You’re not worried. | 你一点都不担心 |
[07:17] | Should I be? | 我应该担心吗 |
[07:18] | Professor, our employers are going to shut us down. | 教授 我们的雇主准备关闭我们的项目 |
[07:21] | You must know this. | 你一定是知道的 |
[07:22] | What I know is what we’ve accomplished. | 我只知道我们所取得的成就 |
[07:24] | We’ve woken the dead. | 我们令死人复生 |
[07:26] | And yet, none have returned with their memory intact. | 但是无一人能完好恢复记忆 |
[07:30] | A tedious point. | 那有什么 |
[07:31] | What’s more preferable than giving them personas | 我们能赋予他们设计好的 受我们支配的人格 |
[07:35] | that we design and control? | 有比这更好的吗 |
[07:37] | An argument lost on our employers, | 我们的雇主并不在乎这个 |
[07:39] | who care about one thing and one thing only. | 他们只在乎一件事 |
[07:43] | You cannot order scientific discoveries | 科学发现不是牛排 |
[07:45] | the way you order a steak, Ethel. | 不能预订 埃塞尔 |
[07:48] | Now… | 接下来 |
[07:50] | let’s try Subject 13, shall we? | 我们来试试13号实验对象 如何 |
[08:06] | How could you do this, Master Bruce? | 你怎么能这么做 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:08] | I strictly forbid you from involving that little girl, didn’t I? | 我不是明确禁止你把那个女孩扯进来吗 |
[08:11] | I know… but Selina’s always handled herself. | 我知道 但是塞琳娜总能自己应付麻烦 |
[08:14] | I-I was sure. | 我以为不会出事 |
[08:15] | But you were wrong, weren’t you? | 但你错了 不是吗 |
[08:16] | It’s different if you choose to be involved in something like this, | 自己选择参与这种事另当别论 |
[08:18] | but you actively involved Selina Kyle. | 但你主动把塞琳娜·凯尔扯了进来 |
[08:21] | You put your own concerns in front of that girl’s safety. | 你把自己的事 放在了她的安危之前 |
[08:23] | You’re way out of order. | 你太过分了 |
[08:25] | I’m… I’m really disappointed in you, Master Bruce. | 你真令我大失所望 布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:32] | You’re sure she’s still there? | 你确定她还没逃出来吗 |
[08:34] | Y-Yes. | 确定 |
[08:35] | She wouldn’t have missed our meeting otherwise. | 不然我们约好了见面 她不会不来的 |
[08:37] | Strange must be holding her prisoner in Arkham. | 斯特兰奇肯定是把她扣在了阿卡姆 |
[08:39] | Only I doubt she’s in Arkham. | 我怀疑她不是关在阿卡姆 |
[08:41] | I’ll wager Strange has her in the | 我敢说斯特兰奇把她关在了 |
[08:42] | secret lab where he created Azrael. | 他造出阿泽瑞尔的秘密实验室里 |
[08:44] | But Strange runs Arkham. | 但斯特兰奇是阿卡姆的主管 |
[08:46] | He’s seen there every day. | 他每天都在那里 |
[08:47] | The lab must be accessed through Arkham. | 阿卡姆肯定是实验室的入口 |
[08:49] | You’re thinking it’s underground. | 你认为是在地下 |
[08:50] | It has to be. | 一定是 |
[08:52] | There must be stairs, an elevator, | 肯定有楼梯 电梯 |
[08:54] | ventilation shafts. | 通风井 |
[08:55] | I just don’t know how to find them. | 我只是不知道该怎么找 |
[08:57] | I may have a solution. | 我也许有办法 |
[08:59] | The technology Strange is using to create these monsters | 斯特兰奇用来制造这些怪物的技术 |
[09:02] | must be very advanced. | 肯定非常先进 |
[09:03] | My guess is, he’s using plutonium isotopes | 我猜想 他在用钚同位素 |
[09:06] | to mutate cell structure. | 来变异细胞结构 |
[09:08] | If so, there’ll be trace radiation. | 如果是这样 一定会有微量辐射 |
[09:10] | At Wayne Enterprises, | 我在韦恩集团 |
[09:11] | I developed a miniature Geiger counter for battlefield use. | 研发了一款用于战场的微型盖革计数器 |
[09:14] | Get me into Arkham and I’ll find the entrance to that lab. | 让我进入阿卡姆 我就能找到实验室的入口 |
[09:18] | Wayne Foundation gives the Asylum money every year. | 韦恩基金会每年都会捐钱给疯人院 |
[09:21] | I’ll ask for a tour. | 我要求去参观一下 |
[09:22] | From the man that ordered the assassination of your father. | 去找那个派人刺杀你父亲的人吗 |
[09:29] | He’ll want to find out what we know. | 他会想知道我们了解多少 |
[09:31] | And he won’t see me and Lucius as a threat. | 他不会把我和卢修斯当成威胁 |
[09:33] | No. | 不 |
[09:35] | Absolutely bloody not. | 绝对不行 |
[09:36] | You’re not going to walk straight into a lion’s den. | 你不能就这么羊入虎口 |
[09:38] | I can’t even go to back you up with a leg like this, can I? | 我腿这样都没法支援你 |
[09:40] | Alfred, you said yourself, | 阿尔弗雷德 你自己也说 |
[09:41] | that it’s my fault what happened to Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔出事都是我的错 |
[09:44] | That means it’s my responsibility to make it right. | 所以弥补是我的责任 |
[09:47] | And I may not be the man you’d choose as second in a street fight, | 我或许不是你在街头斗殴中会选择的帮手 |
[09:49] | but anything I can do to protect Bruce, I will. | 但只要能保护布鲁斯 我都会尽力 |
[09:53] | Still, it’s half a plan, isn’t it? | 但这计划还是不完整 |
[09:55] | I mean, just say that Lucius can get you in there, | 就算卢修斯能把你带进去 |
[09:57] | and you find the entrance to the laboratory, then what? | 你也找到了实验室的入口 然后呢 |
[10:00] | They tell me. | 他们告诉我 |
[10:01] | I call Bullock, he comes busting in with a hundred cops, | 我通知布洛克 他带一帮警察冲进去 |
[10:04] | keeps Strange busy. | 让斯特兰奇忙不过来 |
[10:05] | I find Selina. | 我去找塞琳娜 |
[10:06] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[10:08] | And how, exactly, do you plan on getting in? | 那你究竟打算怎么进去呢 |
[10:11] | I mean, these two possibly, but you… | 他俩还有可能 但你… |
[10:12] | I mean, Strange won’t let you within a bloody mile of the place. | 斯特兰奇根本不会让你接近那里 |
[10:17] | If I can get you inside the gate, | 如果我能让你进大门 |
[10:18] | can you manage the rest of the way? | 剩下的路你能自己解决吗 |
[10:21] | Yeah. I think I can. | 可以 我想我能 |
[10:24] | The cuttlefish is a fascinating creature. | 乌贼是种有趣的生物 |
[10:27] | Able to regenerate brain cells, | 可以再生脑细胞 |
[10:29] | secrete toxins from its skin, | 用皮肤分泌毒素 |
[10:31] | and its DNA meshes so well with human. | 而且它们的基因还与人类很匹配 |
[10:36] | I can’t wait to see it in action. | 我等不及看它的效果了 |
[10:38] | Oh, I want to increase voltage to her cortex… 200%. | 把她皮质施加的电压增加一倍 |
[10:43] | Are you certain, sir? | 真的吗 先生 |
[10:45] | It’ll be like she’s being struck by a bolt of lightning. | 那相当于让她被闪电劈中 |
[10:48] | Well, how much more damage could we possibly do? | 我们还能造成什么伤害呢 |
[10:50] | She’s dead. | 她都死了 |
[10:55] | I’ll see you when you wake, my dear. | 等你醒来我们再见 亲爱的 |
[11:20] | I’m so pleased you two are getting along. | 很高兴你俩相处得这么好 |
[11:24] | I should warn you, Mr. Nygma, | 我警告你 尼格玛先生 |
[11:26] | Mr. Stirk has been known to eat people. | 斯特克先生是吃过人的 |
[11:31] | But he’s promised to stop that, haven’t you Mr. Stirk? | 但他已经保证不再吃了 是不是 斯特克先生 |
[11:34] | You have to get me out of here. | 你得把我放出去 |
[11:37] | Are you asking for a favor? | 你是在求情吗 |
[11:40] | You should have considered that before you decided to escape. | 你逃跑前应该考虑到这一点的 |
[11:45] | How are you going to stop Jim Gordon? | 你要怎么阻止吉姆·戈登 |
[11:48] | What? | 什么 |
[11:50] | Jim Gordon and the GCPD have been here twice | 吉姆·戈登和哥谭市警局过去一周里 |
[11:53] | in the last week. | 已经来过两次了 |
[11:54] | It’s obvious that they know. | 他们显然是知道了 |
[11:56] | Obvious they know what? | 显然知道什么 |
[11:58] | Do I really have to say it? | 真要我说出来吗 |
[12:00] | You’re making monsters in the basement! | 你们在地下室制造怪物 |
[12:03] | I’m hungry! | 我饿了 |
[12:05] | Quiet, Stirk. | 安静 斯特克 |
[12:07] | Monsters in the basement. | 地下室里有怪物 |
[12:11] | You are insane, Mr. Nygma. | 你真是疯了 尼格玛先生 |
[12:13] | Obviously. | 显然 |
[12:15] | Jim Gordon is coming, | 吉姆·戈登就要来了 |
[12:16] | and you’re going to need all the help that you can get, | 你们需要全部的帮助 |
[12:18] | so why don’t you go tell Strange | 不如你去告诉斯特兰奇 |
[12:20] | that if he wants to stop Gordon and the GCPD | 如果他想阻止戈登和哥谭市警局 |
[12:23] | then he’s going to need my help. | 就会需要我的帮助 |
[12:26] | Now! | 马上去 |
[12:39] | We have a heartbeat. | 有心跳了 |
[12:51] | She’s awake. She’s awake. | 她醒了 醒了 |
[12:54] | Quickly, go get Professor Strange. | 赶紧 去叫斯特兰奇教授 |
[12:58] | Mr. Fox is pulling up out front. | 福克斯先生已经把车开到门口了 |
[13:03] | I told Gordon if I don’t hear from you within an hour, | 我跟戈登说 如果一小时内没你们的消息 |
[13:06] | I’m going to go straight to Bullock. | 我就去找布洛克 |
[13:10] | I have to do this, Alfred. | 我必须这么做 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:12] | I don’t have a choice. | 我没有选择 |
[13:13] | Of course you got a choice. | 你当然有选择 |
[13:16] | In the same way I can choose to let you go with my blessing | 就像我可以选择祝福你 放你走 |
[13:18] | and tell you to bring that little girl home safe, | 叫你把那小姑娘安全带回家 |
[13:20] | or I can tell you right now, | 也可以现在就告诉你 |
[13:22] | I can stick you on an airplane | 我可以拽你上飞机 |
[13:23] | and fly you somewhere very far away. | 送你去很远的地方 |
[13:25] | – You can’t. – Don’t be such a donker. Course I can. | -你不能 -别傻了 我当然可以 |
[13:30] | But I won’t. | 但我不会那么做 |
[13:32] | You see, for the past two years, Master Bruce, | 这两年来 布鲁斯少爷 |
[13:35] | all I’ve tried to do is protect you and keep you safe. | 我一直只想保护你 确保你的安全 |
[13:38] | Thinking that’s what your father wanted. | 我以为那该是你父亲的心愿 |
[13:40] | But you’re not the same boy he left behind, are you? | 但你已不是那个可怜的孤儿了 对不对 |
[13:45] | So I have to ask myself… | 所以我得问自己 |
[13:49] | what would Thomas Wayne do, if he were here? | 如果托马斯·韦恩在这里 他会怎么做 |
[13:51] | Your father took responsibility for his actions. | 你父亲为自己的行为负责 |
[13:56] | He fought very hard for what he believed in. | 为了信念 他奋战到底 |
[14:00] | And I will not stop you from doing the same thing. | 我不会阻止你做相同的事 |
[14:06] | So… | 所以 |
[14:09] | off you go. | 去吧 |
[14:12] | Gordon and Mr. Fox be waiting for you. | 戈登和福克斯先生在等你呢 |
[14:39] | Welcome back to the world, my dear. | 欢迎回到这世上 亲爱的 |
[14:42] | I imagine you’re feeling rather… | 我猜 你肯定觉得挺… |
[14:44] | confused. | 困惑 |
[14:48] | Can you tell me who you are? | 能告诉我 你是谁吗 |
[14:53] | Do you remember your name? | 记得你的名字吗 |
[14:57] | Anything? | 有任何记忆吗 |
[15:04] | You are a war goddess. | 你是个女战神 |
[15:06] | Your name is Andraste. | 你叫安卓斯特 |
[15:08] | No. | 不 |
[15:11] | No? | 不吗 |
[15:13] | My name is Fish Mooney. | 我叫菲什·穆尼 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | Could you please repeat that? | 你能再重复一遍吗 |
[15:24] | I said, my name is Fish Mooney, bitch. | 我说 我叫菲什·穆尼 贱人 |
[15:28] | And you better tell me | 你最好告诉我 |
[15:30] | what the hell is going on. | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:44] | You’re making a mistake keeping me locked in here. | 你把我关在这里是个错误 |
[15:50] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[15:54] | What allowed her to come back with her memories intact? | 是什么让她复生后记忆完好呢 |
[15:58] | It’s too soon to tell. | 目前还不好说 |
[15:59] | Perhaps it was the increased voltage. | 也许跟电压增高有关 |
[16:01] | Something unique about the cuttlefish DNA | 与她自身DNA拼接的那条乌贼DNA |
[16:03] | we spliced with her own. | 有什么特别之处 |
[16:05] | And then again, she was pulled from that filthy river. | 还有 她是从那条脏河里捞出来的 |
[16:07] | Perhaps a contaminant from the water | 也许是水里的污染物 |
[16:09] | altered the process. | 改变了这一过程 |
[16:10] | Early readings have detected abnormalities | 初步检查显示她的脑功能 |
[16:13] | in her brain functions. | 有些异常 |
[16:14] | Yes. | 对 |
[16:14] | She may reveal abilities. | 她可能会显现出能力 |
[16:17] | The most important thing is that she knows who she is. | 最重要的是她知道自己的身份 |
[16:19] | Our masters will be pleased. | 我们的主人会很满意 |
[16:21] | We’ve created the first true reanimant. | 我们创造了第一个真正的”复活者” |
[16:26] | Have you made a decision about Mr. Nygma’s offer? | 你考虑好尼格玛先生的提议了吗 |
[16:28] | Oh, yes. Let’s let him have a go, shall we? | 是啊 让他试试吧 好吗 |
[16:31] | He was clever enough to find his way to the basement, | 他机智地找到了地下室 |
[16:33] | and he does have a point. | 也确实说得有理 |
[16:35] | He knows Jim Gordon. | 他了解吉姆·戈登 |
[16:41] | I’ll tell him. | 我会告诉他的 |
[16:43] | Bruce Wayne is at the front gate asking for you, | 布鲁斯·韦恩在大门前找你 |
[16:45] | and he has someone from Wayne Enterprises with him. | 还带了个韦恩集团的人 |
[16:48] | Bold move. | 这招真大胆 |
[16:50] | I’m more and more impressed with this boy. | 这小孩越来越让我佩服了 |
[16:53] | Shall I tell him you’re not here? | 要告诉他你不在吗 |
[16:54] | On the contrary. | 相反 |
[16:56] | I very much want to speak with him. | 我很想跟他谈谈 |
[17:04] | Releasing. | 放行 |
[17:25] | Hugo Strange, at your service. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 乐意为你效劳 |
[17:27] | – Lucius Fox. – Mr. Fox. | -卢修斯·福克斯 -福克斯先生 |
[17:30] | And of course, you are… | 当然 你是 |
[17:32] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[17:35] | I can’t tell you what it means to finally meet you. | 终于见到你 我深感荣幸 |
[17:38] | Your father was very dear to me. | 你父亲是我的好友 |
[17:40] | What happened to him and your mother, | 他和你母亲的遭遇 |
[17:42] | was indeed a great tragedy. | 真是一场悲剧 |
[17:44] | Please accept my condolences, belated as they may be. | 请接受我迟到的哀悼 |
[17:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | So how can I be of help? | 有什么需要我帮助的吗 |
[17:58] | It goes without saying | 不用说 |
[17:59] | that the work we do here would not be possible | 没有韦恩集团的大力支持 |
[18:01] | without the support of the Wayne Foundation. | 我们的工作就根本无法开展 |
[18:03] | The asylum was a cause close to my parents’ hearts. | 我父母生前非常关心疯人院的改造 |
[18:06] | As such, I believe it is my duty | 所以 我认为我应该 |
[18:08] | to see how their money is being spent. | 来看看他们的钱都花在了哪 |
[18:09] | So this is a bit of an inspection? | 所以这算是来视察吗 |
[18:11] | Oh, nothing so formal. | 没那么正式 |
[18:12] | We were just hoping for a look around. | 我们只是想四处看看 |
[18:15] | We don’t normally give tours. | 我们一般不允许参观 |
[18:18] | Even to someone who provides a quarter of your operating budget? | 提供了你们四分之一经营预算的人也不行吗 |
[18:22] | Of course, we can make exceptions. | 我们当然可以破例 |
[18:24] | I’d be happy to be your guide. | 我乐意为你带路 |
[18:26] | Actually, I thought that you and I could talk, | 事实上 我想和你好好谈谈 |
[18:28] | while Mr. Fox looks around. | 让福克斯先生四处看看 |
[18:29] | He’s very discreet. | 他比较仔细 |
[18:31] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[18:33] | You’ve come armed with a plan. | 你这是有备而来 |
[18:36] | I’m afraid we can’t allow | 恐怕不能允许 |
[18:37] | civilians to wander about, | 平民四处乱转 |
[18:39] | but perhaps my assistant, | 但也许我的助手 |
[18:40] | Ms. Peabody, could accompany Mr. Fox. | 皮博迪女士能够陪同福克斯先生 |
[18:43] | That’s fine. I’ll just get my coat. | 好的 我去拿我的外套 |
[18:47] | Mr. Wayne… if you will. | 韦恩先生 请 |
[18:59] | Bruce is going with Strange to his office, | 布鲁斯跟斯特兰奇去他办公室了 |
[19:01] | while I get the tour. | 我能四处转转 |
[19:02] | I see anything… I’ll mark it with this. | 我有什么发现就用这个标记出来 |
[19:08] | You’re clear. | 你可以出来了 |
[19:28] | This is expired. | 这过期了 |
[19:29] | Yeah, I lost my new one. | 是啊 我把新的弄丢了 |
[19:30] | Keep meaning to have it replaced. | 一直想去补办来着 |
[19:34] | Do it today. | 今天就去补 |
[19:50] | This is our rec room, | 这是我们的休闲室 |
[19:52] | where our inmates work on their socialization skills. | 我们的犯人能在这里练习社交技巧 |
[19:57] | Who, um, designed the uniforms? | 这制服是谁设计的 |
[20:01] | Do you have much training in mental health, Mr. Fox? | 你在心理健康方面有所涉猎吗 福克斯先生 |
[20:03] | None. None at all. | 不 完全没有 |
[20:05] | Shall we continue? | 我们继续吧 |
[20:27] | Bruce, as much as I value the opportunity to finally meet you, | 布鲁斯 虽然我非常高兴终于见到了你 |
[20:31] | perhaps we could address the real reason for your visit. | 但也许我们该挑明你来访的真实目的了吧 |
[20:36] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[20:38] | Well, you see, the other day, James Gordon came to see me. | 前两天 詹姆斯·戈登来见我 |
[20:42] | He asked about a project that your father and I worked on | 他问起了我和你父亲十年前合作过的 |
[20:45] | a decade ago. | 一个项目 |
[20:46] | I was led to believe that he was acting on your behalf. | 据他说 是你授意他进行调查的 |
[20:49] | Is that not why you’re here? | 你不就是为此而来吗 |
[20:52] | After he left the GCPD, | 他离开哥谭市警局后 |
[20:53] | I retained Mr. Gordon to look into my parents’ deaths. | 我雇戈登先生调查我父母的死 |
[20:56] | He’s been pursuing various leads, | 他在追查好几条线索 |
[20:58] | and he doesn’t share everything with me. | 他并不事事都向我汇报 |
[21:00] | If he overstepped or caused some offense, | 如果他有逾越 或冒犯了你 |
[21:04] | you have my apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:08] | And I can understand how you want answers. | 我能理解你想得到答案 |
[21:11] | How difficult it must be to accept | 你肯定很难接受 |
[21:13] | that something so horrific | 那样一件可怕的事 |
[21:14] | as the murder of one’s own parents, | 自己父母的被杀 |
[21:16] | could be a random and meaningless act. | 会是随机 毫无道理的 |
[21:20] | So you want a reason. | 所以你想讨个说法 |
[21:23] | Someone to blame. | 找人怪罪 |
[21:27] | In their case, I think there was someone to blame. | 就他们的事而言 我觉得是有罪人 |
[21:30] | Oh, so do I. | 我也这么认为 |
[21:34] | Sugar? | 加糖吗 |
[21:49] | Arkham Asylum has been open | 阿卡姆疯人院在 |
[21:51] | before the days of water cures | 使用水疗和穿孔的年代之前 |
[21:52] | and trepanning. | 就建立了 |
[21:54] | That’s boring a hole in the skull to release bad humors. | 穿孔是指在颅骨上钻孔释放坏体液 |
[21:58] | We don’t do that anymore. | 我们现在已经不那么做了 |
[22:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:02] | Oh, this measures air quality. | 是个空气质量测量计 |
[22:06] | Micro particles. | 检测微粒 |
[22:07] | Mr. Wayne is concerned that the patients are in a healthy environment. | 韦恩先生担心病人们所处环境是否健康 |
[22:11] | Asthma and whatnot. | 担心哮喘隐患什么的 |
[22:14] | You’re doing good so far. | 目前看来情况还不错 |
[22:16] | I’m so relieved. | 那太好了 |
[22:18] | This way. | 这边走 |
[22:51] | Mr. Fox? | 福克斯先生 |
[22:53] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[22:55] | Coming. | 来了 |
[22:58] | You remind me of him. | 你很像他 |
[23:00] | Thomas. | 托马斯 |
[23:02] | You have that same look in your eyes. | 你们有一样的眼神 |
[23:04] | What look is that? | 什么眼神 |
[23:06] | Certainty. | 坚定 |
[23:08] | As a scientist, that’s a luxury that I cannot afford. | 作为科学家 这是我无法拥有的奢侈 |
[23:11] | No, in science, there must always be some doubt, | 在科学中 总得保持一定的怀疑 |
[23:13] | but not with Thomas, no. | 但托马斯没有 |
[23:14] | Thomas believed in things. | 托马斯对事物抱有信念 |
[23:18] | I think what you’re referring to is… | 我觉得你是指 |
[23:21] | moral principles. | 道德准则 |
[23:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:24] | Sadly, science and moral absolutes do not make easy bedfellows. | 可惜 科学和道德相处并不融洽 |
[23:29] | Oh, the arguments we used to have. | 我们以前起的那些争执啊 |
[23:31] | I could never make him listen. | 我永远劝不动他 |
[23:34] | I’m glad to hear that. | 我很高兴 |
[23:36] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[23:38] | Haven’t you ever imagined a life that might have been, | 你有没有想过 如果你父亲不那么坚定 |
[23:41] | if your father hadn’t been so certain? | 生活可能是怎样一番模样 |
[23:44] | If he had listened? | 如果他听了劝的话 |
[23:46] | Then he wouldn’t have been the man he was. | 那他就不是他了 |
[23:49] | True. | 是啊 |
[23:52] | But he wouldn’t be dead, either. | 但他也不会死了 |
[23:54] | Along with your mother. | 还有你母亲 |
[23:55] | Are those ideals that your father cherished so worth it? | 你父亲珍视的那些理想 真值得吗 |
[24:00] | Wouldn’t you gladly trade everything you believe | 你难道不想拿你坚信的一切 |
[24:02] | for one more day, | 来换哪怕一天 |
[24:04] | one more hour, | 一小时 |
[24:05] | with your parents alive? | 你父母活过来吗 |
[24:13] | So you admit it, then. | 那么你承认了 |
[24:15] | You admit what you did. | 你承认你做了什么 |
[24:21] | Here’s what I admit, Bruce. | 我承认的是 布鲁斯 |
[24:23] | That I was your father’s friend. | 我曾是你父亲的朋友 |
[24:26] | That I pleaded with him, | 我恳请过他 |
[24:27] | as I plead with you now: | 如今我也恳请你 |
[24:30] | Turn back. | 回去吧 |
[24:32] | Surely you have those that you care about. | 你肯定有在乎的人 |
[24:35] | For their sake, as well as your own, | 为了他们 为了你自己 |
[24:38] | make the choice your father did not. | 做出你父亲没做的选择吧 |
[25:23] | You have been searching for the man who killed your parents, | 你一直在找杀害你父母的凶手 |
[25:26] | but the answer has always been right in front of you. | 但答案其实一直近在眼前 |
[25:30] | Bruce, your father orphaned you. | 布鲁斯 你父亲让你变成了孤儿 |
[25:35] | His actions fired the bullet that killed him, | 是他的行动招致了那枚杀死他 |
[25:37] | and your mother. | 和你母亲的子弹 |
[25:39] | He knew what he was doing, and he did it anyway. | 他清楚自己在做什么 还是一往直前 |
[25:43] | I’m begging you not to follow his path. | 我求你 不要追随他走的道路 |
[25:54] | You want to know if I wish my parents were alive? | 你问我 我是不是希望我父母还活着 |
[25:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:02] | Would I give anything to have them back? | 我愿不愿付出一切换他们回来 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 当然 |
[26:06] | But my father fought and died | 但我父亲为他的信念 |
[26:08] | for what he believed was right. | 抗争 牺牲 |
[26:13] | And if necessary… | 如果有必要 |
[26:17] | …so will I. | 我也会的 |
[26:31] | Take them. | 抓住他们 |
[26:40] | It seems you are your father’s son. | 看来你真是有其父必有其子 |
[26:42] | I want you to know how greatly I respect that. | 我要你知道我多么敬重这一点 |
[26:47] | Where’s Selina Kyle? | 塞琳娜·凯尔在哪 |
[26:49] | What have you done with her? | 你把她怎么了 |
[27:02] | They got you locked up good in here. | 他们把你锁得好严实 |
[27:07] | I’m going to get us out of here, Bridgit. | 我会把我们弄出去的 布莉姬特 |
[27:09] | Bruce is going to find us and… | 布鲁斯会找到我们的 |
[27:12] | we’ll get you help. | 然后我们找人给你看看 |
[27:48] | Lunchtime. | 吃午饭了 |
[27:52] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[28:01] | This isn’t an island, is it? | 这不是一座岛吧 |
[28:03] | Hey, lady, I just work here. | 女士 我只是个打工的 |
[28:05] | You want your lunch? | 要不要吃午饭了 |
[28:08] | You want to make yourself useful? | 你想干点有用的事吗 |
[28:10] | Make me a grilled cheese sandwich. | 给我做个烤奶酪三明治 |
[28:38] | Someone will come looking for the Wayne boy. | 会有人来找那韦恩家的孩子的 |
[28:41] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[28:45] | You like him. | 你喜欢他 |
[28:48] | He reminds me of Thomas, | 他很像托马斯 |
[28:52] | whom I miss, | 而我怀念他 |
[28:53] | ironic as that might seem. | 虽然这看上去很讽刺 |
[28:55] | The boy is a threat. | 那孩子是个威胁 |
[28:56] | You know what needs to be done. | 你知道该做什么 |
[28:58] | You don’t have much time. | 你没多少时间了 |
[29:00] | You have less than you imagine. | 你的时间比你想的还要少 |
[29:05] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 |
[29:06] | We need a word, Strange. | 我们得谈谈 斯特兰奇 |
[29:09] | Of course. How might I be of service? | 当然 我要怎么帮您 |
[29:11] | First the father, now the son. | 首先是父亲 现在是儿子 |
[29:14] | You have a habit of catching the eye of the Wayne family. | 你总是能吸引韦恩家族的目光 |
[29:18] | Everything is under control. | 一切都在控制之中 |
[29:19] | So you say. | 你是这么说 |
[29:21] | The fact is, you’ve lost sight of your mission. | 事实上 你已经忘记你的任务了 |
[29:23] | Sending men with swords into Gotham. | 派人拿着剑跑去哥谭 |
[29:26] | Freaks armed with freeze guns. | 还有拿着冷冻枪的怪物 |
[29:28] | There have been missteps, I grant you, | 我的确有些失误 |
[29:30] | but look at all we’ve accomplished. | 但看看我们的成就啊 |
[29:32] | I do not care about your monsters. | 我才不在乎你的怪物呢 |
[29:35] | What do they have to do with restoring the dead to life? | 他们跟起死回生有什么关系 |
[29:38] | Physical regenereration has always been a necessary part | 肢体再生一直是起死回生的 |
[29:41] | of bringing back the dead. | 重要部分 |
[29:42] | I had to resort to any means necessary | 我不得不采取一切必要手段 |
[29:45] | to make humans stronger, faster… | 让人更强壮 更敏捷 |
[29:47] | Be that as it may, | 虽说如此 |
[29:48] | you have failed at your core objective. | 你的主目标失败了 |
[29:51] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[29:52] | Immortality means returning to life | 永生是要起死回生 |
[29:54] | with one’s mind and memories intact, | 同时完好保存心智和记忆 |
[29:57] | and you have not. | 而你没能做到 |
[29:59] | Oh, but I have. | 我做到了 |
[30:02] | – When? – Today. | -什么时候 -今天 |
[30:04] | I brought someone back. | 我把一个人复活了 |
[30:06] | Memories, emotion, the soul itself, | 记忆 情绪 灵魂 |
[30:09] | back from death. | 全部起死回生 |
[30:11] | If you’re lying… | 如果你在撒谎 |
[30:13] | I am not. | 我没有 |
[30:16] | Can you repeat the process? | 你能重复这一过程吗 |
[30:20] | If given time, | 再给我点时间 |
[30:22] | I believe so. | 我想可以的 |
[30:24] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | Find out what the Wayne boy | 查明韦恩家的孩子 |
[30:27] | and his companions know. | 和他的同伴都知道什么 |
[30:29] | Move everything you can to the facility upstate. | 尽可能将一切都转移到州北的设施去 |
[30:32] | Then destroy any evidence of Indian Hill. | 然后毁掉一切印第安山的证据 |
[30:36] | By destroy, you mean… | 毁掉是指 |
[30:37] | You have an explosive device. | 你有爆炸装置 |
[30:39] | Use it. | 好好使用 |
[30:41] | Destroy Indian Hill. | 毁掉印第安山 |
[30:48] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[30:50] | It’s a grilled cheese sandwich. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[30:54] | You made me a sandwich? | 你给我做了个三明治 |
[30:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:11] | You told me to. | 你叫我做了 |
[31:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:38] | I don’t know what to do, Bridgit. | 我不知道该怎么办 布莉姬特 |
[31:42] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[31:45] | You can die. | 你可以死 |
[31:48] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[31:51] | Don’t make me hurt you. | 别逼我伤害你 |
[31:52] | You think you can hurt me? | 你觉得你伤得了我 |
[31:54] | I am the Goddess of Fire. | 我可是火之女神 |
[31:57] | You’re not the goddess of anything. | 你才不是什么女神 |
[31:58] | You’re Bridgit. | 你是布莉姬特 |
[32:00] | We grew up together. | 我们是一起长大的 |
[32:01] | We’re friends. When my mom left, | 我们是朋友 我母亲离开后 |
[32:02] | you took me in. | 是你收留了我 |
[32:03] | Goddesses don’t have friends. | 女神才没有朋友 |
[32:05] | – Says who? – The Professor. | -谁说的 -教授 |
[32:07] | He told me who I am. | 他告诉我我是谁了 |
[32:09] | Screw him. | 去他的 |
[32:12] | Remember the pigeons? | 记得鸽子吗 |
[32:14] | How we used to feed them? | 我们以前常去喂他们 |
[32:17] | It’s me, Selina. You… | 是我啊 塞琳娜 |
[32:19] | You’ve got to remember. | 你肯定记得的 |
[32:24] | I… | 我 |
[32:30] | Cale flamed up good, but Joe burned the brightest. | 凯尔烧得很旺 但乔烧得最亮 |
[32:37] | Okay. Yeah. Yeah. | 好吧 嗯 对 |
[32:40] | You fried your brothers. | 你烧死了你的哥哥 |
[32:41] | Not the memory I was hoping for, but it’s something. | 虽然我期待的不是这段记忆 不过也算是记忆了 |
[32:48] | You’ll burn bright. | 你会烧得很亮的 |
[32:51] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[32:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[33:05] | I am Firefly. | 我是萤火虫 |
[33:09] | Fire cannot touch me. | 火奈何不了我 |
[33:11] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[33:15] | You’re the Goddess of Fire, right? | 你是火之女神 是吧 |
[33:18] | Right? | 是吧 |
[33:19] | Goddesses have servants and stuff. | 女神都有仆人的 |
[33:22] | Let me be your servant. | 让我做你的仆人吧 |
[33:30] | Why do I need a servant? | 我为什么需要仆人 |
[33:32] | You can’t be a goddess without a servant. | 没有仆人就不算女神 |
[33:35] | Come on, it’s totally part of the story. | 这是故事里讲的啊 |
[33:37] | The Professor just forgot to tell you. | 教授肯定是忘记说了 |
[33:40] | You’ve got to have a servant. | 你必须有个仆人 |
[33:43] | I guess that’s true. | 看来是真的 |
[33:45] | Hello. | 当然 |
[33:55] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[33:57] | Double shifts until I say otherwise, | 除非我另下令 全部值双班 |
[33:59] | and I want everyone in a uniform out on the streets. | 所有警员上街巡逻 |
[34:03] | Bullock. | 布洛克 |
[34:06] | Gordon, Master Bruce and Fox are still in Arkham. | 戈登 布鲁斯少爷和福克斯都还在阿卡姆 |
[34:09] | They should be out by now. They’re in trouble. | 他们这会儿该出来了 肯定是有麻烦了 |
[34:11] | That son of a bitch! | 那个混蛋 |
[34:13] | Jim Gordon, | 吉姆·戈登 |
[34:13] | I mean, he’s forcing my hand. | 他在逼我啊 |
[34:15] | Are you listening to me? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:16] | Grab your gun, your badge, | 拿上你的枪和警徽 |
[34:18] | and your bits and your bobs, and let’s go. | 还有什么的 我们赶紧走 |
[34:19] | Hold on a second, okay? | 稍等一下 |
[34:20] | You’re talking about a place that’s built like a fortress. | 那里可建得跟堡垒一样 |
[34:22] | Chockablock with armed guards. | 到处是持枪警卫 |
[34:24] | Now, while we could send in an assault force | 虽然我们可以派 |
[34:27] | of a pudgy, middle-aged Irish detective | 中年爱尔兰矮挫警探 |
[34:29] | and a recently stabbed Englishman, | 和一个才受过刀伤的英国人去 |
[34:30] | I think the acting captain of the GCPD | 但哥谭市警局的代理警监 |
[34:34] | could do a little better. | 可以做到更好 |
[34:41] | Right, go get our guys. | 好了 去救我们的哥们 |
[34:44] | Bravo team, on me. | B队 跟我 |
[34:58] | Lucius. | 卢修斯 |
[34:59] | Bruce, are you okay? | 布鲁斯 你没事吧 |
[35:00] | I’m fine. Where’s Gordon? | 我没事 戈登呢 |
[35:01] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没见到他 |
[35:05] | I’m sorry I got you into this, Lucius. | 抱歉我害你卷了进来 卢修斯 |
[35:09] | It seems likely we’re all going to die in here. | 看来我们都要死在这里了 |
[35:11] | Don’t say that. | 别那么说 |
[35:13] | I don’t mind dying. | 我不介意死 |
[35:16] | I mind that I got you and Jim Gordon | 我介意我害你 吉姆·戈登 |
[35:18] | and Selina Kyle involved. | 还有塞琳娜·凯尔都卷了进来 |
[35:19] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[35:20] | You are a remarkable young man, | 你是个了不起的年轻人 |
[35:22] | but you didn’t force any of us to do anything. | 但你没逼我们任何人做什么 |
[35:24] | We chose. | 这是我们的选择 |
[35:29] | Hugo Strange said that all this time | 雨果·斯特兰奇说这么久以来 |
[35:31] | I’ve been searching for the man who killed my parents… | 我一直在找杀害我父母的凶手 |
[35:38] | …when really it was my own father. | 其实就是我父亲 |
[35:44] | That he knew what he was doing. | 说他很清楚自己在做什么 |
[35:50] | That I am my father’s son. | 还说我有其父必有其子 |
[35:53] | Bruce, your father had the courage to fight | 布鲁斯 你父亲有勇气为 |
[35:54] | for what he believed in. | 自己的信念而斗争 |
[35:57] | And as long as there’s life, there’s hope. | 只要有生命 就有希望 |
[36:00] | Touching sentiment. | 真感人 |
[36:02] | Who are you? Where’s Jim Gordon? | 你是谁 吉姆·戈登在哪 |
[36:09] | I would urge you to worry about yourselves right now. | 我建议你们还是担心自己吧 |
[36:13] | Jim Gordon has his own problems. | 吉姆·戈登自己另有麻烦呢 |
[36:17] | Strange, you son of a bitch! | 斯特兰奇 你个混蛋 |
[36:19] | Where’s Bruce Wayne? If you’ve hurt him… | 布鲁斯·韦恩呢 你敢伤害他 |
[36:21] | Bruce Wayne is alive. | 布鲁斯·韦恩还活着 |
[36:23] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[36:24] | Try me, | 你敢激我 |
[36:25] | and that may change. | 他可能就活不下去了 |
[36:27] | You won’t get away with this. | 你别想逃脱罪责 |
[36:30] | People know we’re here. | 有人知道我们在这儿 |
[36:31] | They’re already on their way to stop you. | 他们已经前来阻止你了 |
[36:32] | Yes, and I’m afraid I simply can’t allow that. | 是啊 恐怕我不能允许他们那么做 |
[36:36] | The work that I’m doing here is too important | 我的工作太重要了 |
[36:38] | and at too critical a juncture, | 现在又是太关键的关头 |
[36:40] | but fortunately | 幸运的是 |
[36:41] | a solution has presented itself. | 已经出现了一个解决办法 |
[36:44] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:51] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[36:51] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[37:06] | The solution is very important. | 这溶液很重要 |
[37:08] | You mustn’t spill a drop. | 可别弄洒了一滴 |
[37:19] | So here’s the situation. | 情况就是这样 |
[37:21] | Professor Strange has tasked me with finding out | 斯特兰奇教授叫我来查明 |
[37:25] | how much you two know about what he’s been up to | 你们俩对他的作为究竟了解多少 |
[37:27] | and, more importantly, who you told. | 更重要的是 你们还告诉了谁 |
[37:31] | Show us Jim Gordon and Selina Kyle. | 带我们去见吉姆·戈登和塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[37:33] | Think you’re not quite grasping the power dynamic here, | 你应该是没太明白现在谁说了算 |
[37:36] | Turtleneck. | 小高领 |
[37:38] | As I was saying… | 我刚刚说到 |
[37:40] | we need to know what you know, | 我们需要知道你们知道什么 |
[37:44] | and you’re going to tell me, | 你们得告诉我 |
[37:47] | or poison gas will spew from the nozzles above your head | 否则你们头上的喷头就会喷下毒气 |
[37:51] | and you will both die very… | 你们两个都会死得 |
[37:53] | very painfully. | 非常痛苦 |
[37:57] | I know this voice. | 我认得这声音 |
[37:58] | He worked for the GCPD. | 他原来是哥谭市警局的人 |
[38:00] | He had a funny kind of name. | 有个挺奇怪的名字 |
[38:02] | There’s nothing funny about my name. | 我的名字没什么奇怪的 |
[38:05] | He was the one that framed Jim Gordon. | 他就是陷害了吉姆·戈登的那个 |
[38:09] | You always were a smart cookie, Foxy. | 你一直是个聪明人 福小斯 |
[38:12] | You know why Strange gave me this job? | 知道斯特兰奇为什么叫我干这个吗 |
[38:14] | It’s because he knows | 因为他知道 |
[38:16] | that I would kill you both and not bat an eye. | 我会毫不犹豫地杀了你俩 |
[38:19] | So, keeping that in mind… | 记住这一点 |
[38:23] | …five minutes on the clock. | 给你们五分钟 |
[38:25] | Starting… now. | 开始计时 |
[38:34] | Fun. | 有趣 |
[38:46] | What the hell was that? | 那是干什么 |
[38:47] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[38:50] | Allow me to introduce Basil. | 容我介绍巴兹尔 |
[38:52] | Basil just woke up this morning. | 巴兹尔今早才醒来 |
[38:54] | Didn’t you, son? | 是吧 孩子 |
[38:55] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[38:56] | He was so confused, poor soul. | 他很糊涂 小可怜 |
[38:58] | He had forgotten who he was | 他忘记了自己的身份 |
[38:59] | until I reminded him of his great talent. | 直到我让他记起了他的天赋 |
[39:02] | You see, Basil is a gifted performer. | 巴兹尔是位天赋异禀的表演者 |
[39:05] | A chameleon of sorts. | 可以说是变色龙 |
[39:06] | Would you like to see? | 想见识一下吗 |
[39:10] | You belong in your own asylum, Strange. | 你也该进疯人院 斯特兰奇 |
[39:12] | And you, James Gordon, belong in the past. | 你 吉姆·戈登 该留在过去 |
[39:16] | The world has moved on. | 世界已经向前进了 |
[39:19] | While you and others like you | 你和其他你这样的人 |
[39:20] | were living your sad, normal lives, | 还过着悲哀正常的生活时 |
[39:23] | I was pushing the boundaries of evolution. | 我则在推动革命的界限 |
[39:27] | The future belongs to my children | 未来属于我的孩子们 |
[39:28] | and that future is here. | 那个未来已经到来 |
[39:56] | Inbound to Arkham Asylum. | 前往阿卡姆疯人院 |
[39:57] | Strike force ready. | 突击队已就绪 |
[40:02] | Just tell me what you know. | 告诉我你们知道什么 |
[40:49] | Astonishing. | 令人震惊 |
[40:58] | Oh, yes, oh, yes. | 是啊 是啊 |
[41:00] | The finishing touch. | 还有最后的一点 |
[41:08] | Introduce yourself, son. | 介绍下自己 孩子 |
[41:10] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[41:12] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[41:13] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[41:16] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[41:17] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[41:19] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[41:21] | I’m Jim Gordon. | 我是吉姆·戈登 |