时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We’re onto you, Professor Strange. | 我们盯上你了 斯特兰奇教授 |
[00:04] | Bad guys come in. Monsters come out. | 坏蛋进 怪物出 |
[00:06] | I am Firefly. | 我是萤火虫 |
[00:10] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[00:10] | Hugo Strange has Selina. | 雨果·斯特兰奇抓走了塞琳娜 |
[00:13] | Do you remember your name? | 记得你的名字吗 |
[00:16] | My name is Fish Mooney. | 我叫菲什·穆尼 |
[00:18] | Make me a grilled cheese sandwich. | 给我做个烤奶酪三明治 |
[00:23] | You made me a sandwich. | 你给我做了个三明治 |
[00:25] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[00:27] | And how exactly do you plan on getting into Arkham? | 那你究竟打算怎么进阿卡姆呢 |
[00:29] | I’ll ask for a tour. | 我要求去参观一下 |
[00:30] | From the man that ordered the assassination of your father? | 去找那个派人刺杀你父亲的人吗 |
[00:32] | He’ll want to find out what we know. | 他会想知道我们了解多少 |
[00:34] | And he won’t see me and Lucius as a threat. | 他不会把我和卢修斯当成威胁 |
[00:36] | I call Bullock, he comes busting in with a hundred cops. | 我通知布洛克 他带一帮警察冲进去 |
[00:38] | Take them. | 抓住他们 |
[00:42] | Move everything you can to the facility upstate. | 尽可能将一切都转移到州北的设施去 |
[00:45] | You have an explosive device, use it. | 你有爆炸装置 好好使用 |
[00:48] | Destroy Indian Hill. | 毁掉印第安山 |
[00:50] | Basil is a chameleon of sorts. | 巴兹尔可以说是变色龙 |
[00:52] | Would you like to see? | 想见识一下吗 |
[01:01] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[01:02] | I’m Jim Gordon. | 我是吉姆·戈登 |
[01:05] | Right, go get our guys. | 好了 去救我们的哥们 |
[01:13] | No sign of Gordon. | 没有戈登的踪迹 |
[01:14] | How long do you want us to wait? | 你要我们等多久 |
[01:16] | Give him ten seconds. | 再等他十秒 |
[01:17] | If you don’t see Jim, bust that joint open and find him. | 如果你们没看见吉姆 就炸开门进去找他 |
[01:20] | Ready, entry team. We go on one. | 突击小队准备 数到一行动 |
[01:23] | Go. Cover me. | 上 掩护我 |
[01:38] | Go! Go! | 上 上 |
[01:39] | Four, three, | 四 三 |
[01:41] | two… | 二… |
[01:43] | Stand down! | 解除戒备 |
[01:46] | Stand down, officers. | 解除戒备 警员 |
[01:47] | Hold! Hold! | 别开火 |
[01:49] | Stand down. | 解除戒备 |
[01:50] | – All clear. – Stand down! Stand down! | -安全了 -解除戒备 |
[01:53] | “All clear”? | 安全了吗 |
[01:55] | Sorry to waste your time, hoss. | 很抱歉浪费了你的时间 伙计 |
[01:57] | How about a ride to HQ? | 可以送我去总部吗 |
[01:58] | Sure thing, Jim. | 当然 吉姆 |
[01:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:01] | You look kind of hinky. | 你看着有点不对劲 |
[02:03] | Never better. | 我好极了 |
[02:07] | Strange! Strange! | 斯特兰奇 斯特兰奇 |
[02:09] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[02:10] | Strange, you son of a bitch! | 斯特兰奇 你个混蛋 |
[02:12] | Come back here! | 回来 |
[02:22] | So… | 看来… |
[02:23] | you’re really doing this? | 你真打算这么做喽 |
[02:25] | Not my call. | 我说了不算 |
[02:26] | Prepare the patients for transport to the upstate facility. | 准备将病人转移到州北的设施去 |
[02:29] | – If even one of your patients were to escape– – They won’t. | -你的病人哪怕逃了一个 -他们不会的 |
[02:32] | The police won’t be delayed much longer. | 警方不会再逗留了 |
[02:33] | Prepare the patients and move fast. | 准备转移 动作快点 |
[02:35] | As soon as we’re done with Gordon and Wayne, | 解决了戈登和韦恩后 |
[02:37] | we will detonate the bomb. | 我们就引爆炸弹 |
[02:38] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 先生 |
[02:51] | Okay… | 好了 |
[02:54] | quiz kids, | 小神童们 |
[02:56] | who’s ready to play | 谁准备好玩 |
[02:58] | Life or Death? | 生死游戏了 |
[03:00] | Sir, Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[03:01] | You are Nygma, aren’t you? | 你是尼格玛 对吗 |
[03:03] | This is absurd. | 这太荒谬了 |
[03:04] | The police know we’re here. You can’t kill us! | 警方知道我们在这里 你不能杀了我们 |
[03:05] | Are you ready to play?! | 你们准备好玩游戏了吗 |
[03:10] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[03:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:13] | You have one guess. | 你们可以猜一次 |
[03:14] | Five minutes to talk it over. | 五分钟讨论时间 |
[03:17] | Who runs Indian Hill? | 谁掌管了印第安山 |
[03:23] | Who runs Indian Hill? | 谁掌管了印第安山 |
[03:26] | You have one guess. | 你们可以猜一次 |
[03:28] | Think carefully, fellas. | 仔细想想 伙计们 |
[03:30] | Answer correctly… | 得给出正确回答 |
[03:33] | or die. | 不然就得死 |
[03:36] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[03:38] | Strange? | 斯特兰奇 |
[03:45] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[03:47] | Honesty serum. | 吐真剂 |
[03:49] | I need to know what you know. | 我需要知道你都知道什么 |
[03:51] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:52] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:03] | So, how do you feel now? | 你现在感觉如何 |
[04:06] | Not good. | 不好 |
[04:08] | Can you be more specific? | 能说得更详细点吗 |
[04:12] | I feel vulnerable. | 我觉得很脆弱 |
[04:15] | Naked. | 无遮无掩 |
[04:16] | Your feelings are entirely natural and normal. | 这种感觉是完全自然且正常的 |
[04:20] | There is nothing to be ashamed of. | 没必要觉得羞耻 |
[04:22] | You are in a helpless situation. | 你现在很无助 |
[04:24] | There is nothing you can do. | 你无计可施 |
[04:27] | Do you understand that? | 明白了吗 |
[04:30] | Yes. | 明白了 |
[04:33] | No. | 不 |
[04:34] | No? | 不 |
[04:36] | What can you do? | 你还能做什么 |
[04:39] | James, what can you do? | 詹姆斯 你还能做什么 |
[04:42] | Made a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[04:43] | Tell me your plan. | 告诉我你的计划 |
[04:46] | If I don’t check in with the GCPD by noon, | 假如中午前我不和哥谭市警局联系 |
[04:49] | tell them I’m safe, | 向他们报平安的话 |
[04:52] | they’ll come after you. | 他们就会来抓你 |
[04:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:56] | Yes, I know. | 没错 我知道 |
[04:58] | You did check in with the GCPD. | 你已经和哥谭市警局联系上了 |
[05:02] | Nobody’s coming. | 没有人会来了 |
[05:05] | You can relax. | 你可以放心了 |
[05:16] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[05:18] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[05:20] | Harv. | 哈维 |
[05:21] | Strange is clean? | 斯特兰奇没问题 |
[05:23] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[05:25] | Dead end. | 死胡同 |
[05:26] | “Dead end”? | “死胡同” |
[05:27] | What are you talking about, “dead end”? | 你在说什么呢 “死胡同” |
[05:30] | He’s connected. | 他有后台 |
[05:31] | So is my mechanic. Who isn’t? | 我的机修工也有 谁没有呢 |
[05:33] | Connected to people we can’t cross. | 他的后台我们惹不起 |
[05:36] | What people? | 什么人 |
[05:37] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[05:40] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[05:42] | You feeling all right? | 你还好吗 |
[05:43] | You look like a sack of fish. | 你看起来不太好 |
[05:45] | A little flu, maybe. | 也许是有点感冒了 |
[05:47] | Oh. Well, then keep your distance. | 好吧 那你离我远点 |
[05:48] | I’m getting laid this weekend, fingers crossed. | 我周末要约炮 祝我好运 |
[05:54] | You have 60 seconds left. | 你还剩60秒 |
[05:56] | Who runs Indian Hill? | 谁掌管了印第安山 |
[06:02] | I say Hugo Strange. | 我认为是雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[06:04] | Wayne Enterprises. | 是韦恩集团 |
[06:05] | Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill. | 是韦恩集团掌管了印第安山 |
[06:07] | That’s surmise. | 这只是猜测 |
[06:08] | Why would he ask that question if the answer was obvious? | 如果答案那么明显 他又何必问 |
[06:10] | He wants to know what we know. | 他想知道我们都知道什么 |
[06:11] | What we think we know. | 我们以为自己知道什么 |
[06:13] | Which is wayne Enterprises. | 就是韦恩集团 |
[06:14] | Is that your answer? Running out of time here. | 这是你们的答案吗 时间要到了 |
[06:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:20] | Correct! | 正确 |
[06:21] | Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill. | 韦恩集团掌管了印第安山 |
[06:26] | Bravo, Brucie. | 好极了 布鲁斯 |
[06:27] | You’re almost safe. | 你就快安全了 |
[06:29] | Just one more question. | 还有一个问题 |
[06:31] | – You ready? – Yes. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[06:32] | You have five minutes, quiz kids. | 你有五分钟的时间 小神童 |
[06:34] | Answer correctly or die. | 回答不正确就等死吧 |
[06:36] | Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill, | 韦恩集团掌管了印第安山 |
[06:38] | but who runs Wayne Enterprises? | 但谁掌管了韦恩集团呢 |
[06:53] | Move ’em out in order of security grades. | 按照安全级别转移他们 |
[06:56] | Lowest risk first. | 低风险优先转移 |
[06:57] | Tranq ’em, immobilize them, and put them on the bus. | 麻醉他们 让他们无法乱动 再转移到车上 |
[07:00] | And do it fast but very, very carefully. | 动作快点 但是要千万小心 |
[07:03] | Security is our number one priority. | 安全是我们的首要考虑 |
[07:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[07:09] | Hey, lady. | 女士 |
[07:10] | Busy day, busy day. | 忙着呢 |
[07:11] | We’ll get to you, Number 13. | 会轮到你的 13号 |
[07:13] | Your mama may be Number 13, | 你妈妈也许是13号 |
[07:15] | but I’m a human being. | 但我是个人 |
[07:18] | Fish Mooney, bitch. | 我是菲什·穆尼 贱人 |
[07:26] | Here you’re Re-Animant Test Case Number 13, | 在这里 你只是复活实验13号病人 |
[07:31] | and I’m Ms. Peabody. | 而我是皮博迪女士 |
[07:35] | And you’d best not talk about my mama. | 你最好别提我妈妈 |
[07:39] | Ms. Peabody, | 皮博迪女士 |
[07:42] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[07:45] | I’m a bit stressed. | 我有点紧张 |
[07:46] | I don’t like being locked up. | 我不喜欢被人关着 |
[07:49] | It’s against my nature. | 这有违我的本性 |
[07:51] | I understand. I do. | 我明白 |
[07:53] | But you are a priceless scientific miracle. | 但你是极其重要的科学奇迹 |
[07:58] | You are history. | 你就是历史 |
[08:00] | Seclusion is regrettable | 禁闭着实令人遗憾 |
[08:02] | but inevitable. | 但却无法避免 |
[08:03] | Look, I’ve been here before. | 我经历过这种事 |
[08:06] | All you mad scientists say the same kind of stuff. | 你们这些疯狂科学家都是同一套说辞 |
[08:10] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:12] | Let me go. | 放我出去 |
[08:18] | Sorry, 13. | 抱歉 13号 |
[08:20] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:23] | You’re messing with the wrong woman! | 你惹错人了 |
[08:25] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[08:27] | The wrong woman! | 惹错人了 |
[09:02] | Here? | 这里怎么样 |
[09:04] | A little too central, maybe. | 也许有点太正中央了 |
[09:06] | You don’t want one piece to overpower the room. | 不能让一件摆设抢了整间屋子的风头 |
[09:09] | Try over there. | 放那边试试 |
[09:19] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[09:21] | See? I told you she’d be useful. | 看 我就说她肯定有用 |
[09:22] | Isn’t that better? | 是不是好点了 |
[09:25] | Interior design ain’t my thing. | 室内装潢不是我的长项 |
[09:27] | News on the hour with WTGC. | 哥谭无线电报整点新闻 |
[09:29] | Police sources say that reports of an impending raid | 警方消息称关于即将突袭 |
[09:32] | on Arkham Insane Asylum and its controversial chief, | 阿卡姆疯人院 并逮捕其备受争议的院长 |
[09:34] | Professor Hugo Strange, are inaccurate. | 雨果·斯特兰奇教授的报道是错误的 |
[09:37] | Despite the disclaimers, | 虽然发布了声明 |
[09:38] | flurries of police activity around the troubled facility | 警方在焦点设施周围的行动 |
[09:41] | – have fueled rumors that arrests are imminent… – Hugo | -让逮捕即将来临的谣言四起 -雨果 |
[09:44] | Strange. | 斯特兰奇 |
[09:49] | How interesting. | 太有趣了 |
[09:55] | Answer quickly, please, Jim. | 请快速回答 吉姆 |
[09:56] | Without thinking. | 不要思考 |
[09:57] | Who did you love more, your mother or your father? | 你更爱谁 你母亲还是你父亲 |
[10:00] | – Mother. – Why? | -母亲 -为什么 |
[10:01] | I resented my father’s strength. | 我讨厌我父亲的强势 |
[10:03] | I see. Yes. | 懂了 好的 |
[10:05] | And when he died… | 他死的时候 |
[10:06] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[10:07] | …how did you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[10:08] | Guilty. | 愧疚 |
[10:09] | For a car crash? Why? | 为了一场车祸 为什么 |
[10:10] | It was not your fault. | 那不是你的错 |
[10:11] | I imagined he was gone. And then he was. | 我想象他死 然后他就死了 |
[10:14] | You lost a child recently. | 你最近失去了一个孩子 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:17] | How does that make you feel? | 这又让你有何感觉 |
[10:20] | Guilty. | 愧疚 |
[10:22] | Guilt again. | 又是愧疚 |
[10:23] | You blame yourself? | 你怪罪你自己吗 |
[10:24] | It was my fault. | 那是我的错 |
[10:26] | Oh. Oh, I see. I didn’t know that. | 我懂了 我之前不知道 |
[10:28] | And what happened to the mother? | 孩子母亲怎么样了 |
[10:30] | – Lee, was it? – She’s… | -小莱 是吧 -她在 |
[10:33] | down south somewhere. | 南方的某个地方 |
[10:35] | You still love her? | 你还爱她吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:37] | You want to be with her? | 你想和她在一起吗 |
[10:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:39] | Why aren’t you with her? | 为什么你没和她在一起呢 |
[10:42] | I’ve put her through enough pain. | 我让她遭受了太多痛苦 |
[10:44] | Jim, I need you to relax. | 吉姆 我需要你放松 |
[10:49] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[10:52] | Imagine that I am God. | 把我想象成上帝 |
[10:57] | All-powerful. | 无所不能 |
[11:00] | I am God, | 我是上帝 |
[11:01] | and I absolve you | 我宽恕了你 |
[11:03] | of all of your guilt. | 免去了你所有的罪 |
[11:06] | I put that guilt on you, | 我给了你那些罪过 |
[11:08] | and now… | 现在 |
[11:11] | I take it away. | 我将它们拿走了 |
[11:13] | It’s gone. | 消失了 |
[11:15] | Your burdens are gone. | 你的负担消失了 |
[11:22] | So how do you feel? | 感觉如何 |
[11:25] | Good. | 不错 |
[11:26] | Better. | 好多了 |
[11:28] | Good. | 好 |
[11:30] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[11:33] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[11:36] | now that we’re relaxed | 既然你已放松下来 |
[11:38] | and speaking honestly, tell me: | 也能坦言相告了 那说说 |
[11:40] | what do you know about our work here at Indian Hill? | 关于我们在印第安山的工作 你知道些什么 |
[11:45] | You’re building monsters for military use. | 你们在为军事用途制造怪物 |
[11:47] | Oh, we’re doing much more than that, but for who? | 我们的工作不仅如此 不过是为谁工作呢 |
[11:51] | Who owns Indian Hill? | 印第安山归谁所有 |
[11:53] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[11:55] | And who controls Wayne Enterprises behind the scenes? | 谁在幕后控制韦恩集团 |
[12:00] | Who controls everything in Gotham… | 谁在幕后 |
[12:03] | behind the scenes? | 控制哥谭的一切 |
[12:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:08] | The rich? | 富人吗 |
[12:09] | Oh, they are rich, I’m sure. | 他们的确有钱 |
[12:12] | But can you be more specific? | 但你能说得具体些吗 |
[12:17] | Who controls Gotham, Jim? | 谁控制哥谭 吉姆 |
[12:24] | You’ve never heard of a… | 你从没听说过有个 |
[12:28] | …secret council? | 秘密议会吗 |
[12:31] | Secret council? | 秘密议会 |
[12:34] | No. | 没有 |
[12:37] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[12:39] | Excellent. | 棒极了 |
[12:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:42] | That’s what I needed to know. | 我就需要知道这个 |
[12:44] | Professor Strange? | 斯特兰奇教授 |
[12:46] | Yes, Jim? | 什么事 吉姆 |
[12:47] | What you said about Lee. | 你提到小莱 |
[12:49] | I should have gone after her. | 我应该去找她吗 |
[12:51] | Oh, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[12:54] | Guilt has compelled you to sacrifice your heart to your conscience. | 愧疚感迫使你为了良心牺牲真情 |
[12:58] | But guilt is useless. | 但愧疚毫无用处 |
[13:01] | Love, Jim. | 爱 吉姆 |
[13:05] | Love is our guide. | 爱为我们指引前路 |
[13:11] | Time’s up, I’m afraid. | 时间到了 |
[13:12] | In the spirit of intimacy and honesty, | 本着亲密与诚实的精神 |
[13:14] | I have been speaking about your life | 我跟你聊你的人生 |
[13:17] | as if it had a future. | 就好像你还有未来似的 |
[13:19] | And… | 然而 |
[13:21] | that is not so. | 事实却非如此 |
[13:25] | You have a few hours. | 你还剩几个小时 |
[13:31] | You have : 30 seconds left. | 你们还剩30秒 |
[13:33] | Who runs Wayne Enterprises? | 谁掌管了韦恩集团 |
[13:35] | Oh, the devil, maybe. Is that the deal? | 也许是魔鬼 是这意思吗 |
[13:37] | Communists? Witches? | 共产党 女巫吗 |
[13:39] | No. There’s some truth behind this question. | 不 这问题后一定有真相 |
[13:40] | Some big secret. | 有个大秘密 |
[13:41] | I’ve worked for Wayne Enterprises for ten years– | 我为韦恩集团工作了十年 |
[13:43] | there is no big secret. | 没有什么大秘密 |
[13:44] | The board of directors runs Wayne Enterprises. | 董事会掌管韦恩集团 |
[13:46] | 15 seconds. | 15秒了 |
[13:48] | That can’t be the answer, Lucius. | 那不可能是答案 卢修斯 |
[13:50] | Ten seconds. | 10秒了 |
[13:52] | Give us more time! | 再给我们些时间 |
[13:53] | Five seconds! | 5秒了 |
[13:54] | The board of directors. | 董事会 |
[14:01] | Incorrect. | 不正确 |
[14:03] | Oh, what a shame. | 真可惜啊 |
[14:05] | The correct answer is… | 正确答案是 |
[14:12] | Sorry, fellas. You lose. | 抱歉 两位 你们输了 |
[14:15] | And what happens to losers? | 输的人会怎么样呢 |
[14:20] | Death by poison gas! | 被毒气毒死 |
[15:38] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[15:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[15:45] | Are we alive? | 我们还活着吗 |
[15:47] | So far, so good. | 目前还活着 |
[15:49] | Had to be sure– I thought we were dead. | 得确定一下 我以为我们死了 |
[15:54] | Wow, that was unpleasant. | 刚才真不舒服啊 |
[15:57] | How are things going for you? | 你这边怎么样 |
[15:59] | We’ve had a hell of a time. | 我们刚才特别惨 |
[16:01] | The same. | 一样 |
[16:02] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:04] | I’m a little groggy. | 我有些晕 |
[16:05] | He drugged me. | 他给我下药了 |
[16:07] | Made me talk. | 逼我开口 |
[16:08] | About Wayne Enterprises, right? | 询问韦恩集团的事吧 |
[16:10] | About everything. | 问了所有事 |
[16:12] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[16:14] | I never should have made that oath to you. | 我就不该跟你立誓 |
[16:16] | – That’s not really… – I was arrogant and naive… | -那不是… -我太自大太天真了 |
[16:19] | and I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:20] | I’ve tried to do the right thing, but… | 我想做正确的事 但 |
[16:24] | what a fool I’ve been. | 我太傻了 |
[16:29] | What kind of drugs did they give you? | 他们给你下了什么药 |
[16:32] | Well done, Ed. I’m impressed. | 干得漂亮 爱德 很厉害 |
[16:35] | You are a shaman of sorts. | 你有点像巫师啊 |
[16:37] | – A witch doctor. – So, just between us, | -巫医 -悄悄告诉我 |
[16:39] | who does run Wayne Enterprises? | 是谁掌管着韦恩集团 |
[16:41] | I could tell you, but then… | 我可以告诉你 但那样 |
[16:43] | I would have to lobotomize you. | 我就得切断你的脑叶了 |
[16:47] | Gotcha. | 懂了 |
[16:48] | So, moving forward, sir, I would be more than happy | 接下来 先生 我很乐意 |
[16:50] | to help you with any of your other cases. | 在其它病例中协助你 |
[16:51] | You would be a wonderful addition to my staff, Ed, | 你本会是个很得力的员工 爱德 |
[16:54] | a wonderful addition, if you were only sane. | 得力助手 前提是你精神正常 |
[16:58] | – No, seriously… – Yes, seriously. | -不 说真的 -是说真的 |
[17:00] | You have been very useful, and we arrogant physicians | 你帮了大忙 我们这些自大的医生 |
[17:03] | have much to learn from a madman like you. | 有很多要像你这样的疯子学习 |
[17:07] | But not that much. | 但没那么多 |
[17:08] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[17:10] | You will not treat me like a crazy person! | 你不能把我当疯子对待 |
[17:12] | No! | 不 |
[17:13] | Madam, I bring good news. | 夫人 我带来了好消息 |
[17:16] | Gordon and Wayne and Fox know nothing but mundanities. | 戈登 韦恩和福克斯并不知道任何重要的事 |
[17:19] | They have told no one the truth, | 他们也没把真相告诉任何人 |
[17:22] | because they have none of the truth. | 因为他们并不知道真相 |
[17:29] | Our secret is safe. | 我们的秘密很安全 |
[17:34] | Kill them all, | 杀了他们 |
[17:35] | then continue with the evacuation of your test subjects. | 然后继续撤离实验对象 |
[17:39] | Yes, madam. | 是 夫人 |
[17:40] | The destruction of Indian Hill may proceed as scheduled. | 印第安山的摧毁按原计划进行 |
[17:43] | Releasing Galavan was a grave error on your part. | 释放盖勒文是你的大失误 |
[17:46] | No more of your patients will see the light of day | 你的病人无论如何绝不能 |
[17:49] | under any circumstances, | 再有一个 |
[17:51] | at any cost. | 被放出去 |
[17:55] | I understand, madam. | 我明白 夫人 |
[18:04] | These people to whom Strange is connected, | 斯特兰奇的后台 |
[18:06] | they must be pretty heavy, huh, to make you back off. | 他们肯定很厉害吧 你才会肯放弃 |
[18:10] | Oh, they’re heavy. | 是啊 非常厉害 |
[18:12] | I don’t want anything dangerous.. | 我不想招惹危险 |
[18:13] | I just like being titillated. | 我只是喜欢刺激 |
[18:15] | Seriously, you don’t wanna know. | 说真的 你不会想知道的 |
[18:18] | Remember the time you called me from the hospital | 记得那次你从医院打给我 |
[18:19] | when you had Falcone on the gurney, | 你用轮床推着法尔科内 |
[18:22] | and the whole town and their uncle were looking to kill you both? | 整个城市的人都在找你 想杀了你俩 |
[18:28] | How could I forget? | 怎么忘得了呢 |
[18:30] | Remember what I said to you on the phone? | 记得我在电话上跟你说了什么吗 |
[18:32] | Remember what I said? | 记得我怎么说的吗 |
[18:35] | I forget. | 忘记了 |
[18:36] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[18:38] | Gordon, you’re back. What happened? | 戈登 你回来了 怎么回事 |
[18:40] | Where’s Master Bruce? Where’s Lucius? | 布鲁斯少爷呢 卢修斯呢 |
[18:43] | Where are they?! Have you seen them? | 他们在哪 你见到他们了吗 |
[18:45] | Hey, Alfred, take it easy. | 阿尔弗雷德 别激动 |
[18:46] | – Where are they? – Alfred… Alfred… | -他们在哪 -阿尔弗雷德 |
[18:49] | relax. | 放松 |
[18:50] | Master Bruce and Lucius are, uh, | 布鲁斯少爷和卢修斯 |
[18:52] | headed back to Wayne Manor. | 回韦恩庄园了 |
[18:54] | Yeah, well, that’s a load of hot tosh for starters, isn’t it? | 你净胡扯 |
[18:55] | – I’ve just come back from there. – What can I tell ya? | -我刚从那儿来 -我怎么知道 |
[18:57] | Maybe they… stopped to get a snack. | 或许他们路上去买吃的了 |
[19:00] | So, what about Strange? | 那斯特兰奇呢 |
[19:01] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[19:03] | Well, go on, then! What?! | 说啊 怎么回事 |
[19:06] | Complicated police business! | 这是复杂的警方事务 |
[19:11] | He’s got a touch of the flu. | 他得流感了 |
[19:24] | You. | 你 |
[19:33] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[19:34] | Middling. What’s your deal? | 挺好 你怎么样 |
[19:37] | Chillin’. | 挺好 |
[19:39] | They’re gonna blow this dump sky-high | 他们要把这里炸飞 |
[19:41] | and the whole circus is moving upstate. | 所有人都要转移去州北 |
[19:43] | When? | 什么时候 |
[19:44] | Soon. Like, an hour. | 马上了 一小时后 |
[19:46] | – Can you escape? – ‘Course. | -你能逃掉吗 -当然 |
[19:48] | Firefly thinks I’m her sidekick, so I got trusty status. | 萤火虫把我当小弟 我获得了他们的信任 |
[19:51] | Then please do so. Get out of here and call the police. | 那就跑吧 离开这里 然后去报警 |
[19:53] | I’ll do what I like. | 我想干什么干什么 |
[19:54] | I led you into this mess– I was self-righteous | 是我把你扯了进来 我太自以为是 |
[19:56] | and arrogant and manipulative. | 自大 我操纵了你 |
[19:59] | I used you, and I’m sorry. | 我利用了你 我很抱歉 |
[20:00] | Like you can use me. | 你还有那本事吗 |
[20:01] | I got you wrapped around my pinky. | 是我把你治得服服帖帖差不多 |
[20:05] | Always have. | 一向如此 |
[20:07] | Be that as it may… | 尽管如此 |
[20:10] | if you can escape, do it. | 如果你能逃 就逃吧 |
[20:12] | Manipulative. | 操纵我 |
[20:15] | As if. | 才见鬼呢 |
[20:19] | What’d she say? | 她怎么说的 |
[20:21] | She’ll do what she likes. | 她想干什么干什么 |
[20:26] | And there’s a bomb. | 而且有颗炸弹 |
[21:05] | Hello, number 13. | 你好 13号 |
[21:08] | Stay calm. | 镇静 |
[21:10] | No one’s going to hurt you. | 没人会伤害你的 |
[21:13] | It’s time to go on a trip. | 该出去走走了 |
[21:16] | Give me your right arm. | 把你的右臂伸出来 |
[21:29] | Say my name. | 说我的名字 |
[21:30] | Fish Mooney. | 菲什·穆尼 |
[21:32] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[21:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[21:39] | Ethel Peabody. | 埃塞尔·皮博迪 |
[21:41] | Ethel… | 埃塞尔 |
[21:43] | you seem sad | 你好像很难过 |
[21:45] | and anxious. | 还焦虑 |
[21:47] | – You got that right. – You let me out of here… | -没错 -放我出去 |
[21:51] | and I’ll be your friend. | 我就是你的朋友 |
[22:16] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:26] | Interesting. Ms. Peabody, | 有意思 皮博迪女士 |
[22:29] | what are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[22:31] | What she says. | 照她说的做 |
[22:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:36] | Miss Mooney, | 穆尼女士 |
[22:38] | you have special talents. | 你有特别的才能 |
[22:40] | Some form of psychotropic chemical agent on your skin, I imagine. | 你皮肤上有某种精神控制化学物质吧 |
[22:44] | You’re marvelous. | 你真是神奇 |
[22:45] | Yes, truly marvelous. | 太神奇了 |
[22:47] | Always was. | 一向如此 |
[22:49] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[22:50] | Would love to chat about me, but we have a bus to catch. | 我很想好好聊聊我 但我们还得赶大巴呢 |
[22:53] | No, Miss Mooney, | 不 穆尼女士 |
[22:55] | if you and the others on that bus were to appear in public, | 如果你和大巴上的其他人出去露面 |
[22:58] | it would cause a revolution, an apocalypse. | 会掀起革命 引发天启 |
[23:01] | I simply can’t allow you to just walk out of here. | 我实在不能允许你就这么走出去 |
[23:04] | Watch me. | 瞧我的 |
[23:06] | Oh, please, don’t go. | 求你 别走 |
[23:07] | Please, you’re breaking my heart. | 求你 你这要伤我的心的 |
[23:08] | I love you like my own daughter. | 我像爱亲生女儿一样爱你 |
[23:10] | No one could love you more, | 没人会比我更爱你 |
[23:11] | but I will have to kill you before I let you go. | 但我宁可杀了你 也不会放你走 |
[23:14] | Please, choose life. | 求你 选择生命吧 |
[23:17] | You would have made a great pimp. | 你当皮条客肯定很厉害 |
[23:21] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[23:22] | No, no, no! | 不不 |
[23:24] | Bring him back. | 把他抓回来 |
[23:35] | Hugo… | 雨果 |
[23:36] | I order you to stop… | 我命令你停手 |
[23:38] | now. | 马上 |
[23:40] | Stop… | 住手 |
[23:42] | now! | 快住手 |
[23:43] | You hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[24:13] | Security systems activated. | 安全系统启动 |
[24:16] | Security systems activated. | 安全系统启动 |
[24:22] | No! | 不 |
[24:31] | Tried calling about a thousand times. | 打过几千通电话了 |
[24:33] | Still no answer. | 还是没人接 |
[24:35] | Strange has him, I’m positive. | 斯特兰奇一定是抓走了他 |
[24:36] | Holy crap, | 老天爷 |
[24:37] | are you still here? I told you a thousand times | 你怎么还在 我都说了 |
[24:41] | Strange is clean. | 斯特兰奇没问题 |
[24:43] | You in charge of that, are you? | 他归你负责 是吧 |
[24:44] | It’s strange, though, isn’t it? | 不过好奇怪啊 |
[24:45] | I mean, strange they’re MIA. | 他们失踪了 这好奇怪 |
[24:48] | Ha, that’s funny. | 真逗 |
[24:50] | – Strange. – Funny? | -奇怪 -逗 |
[24:52] | You know, maybe I should send the strike force back into Arkham, | 或许我该派突击队再去一趟阿卡姆 |
[24:54] | – have a little look see. – No, no, no. | -让他们去瞧瞧 -不不 |
[24:56] | You don’t want to do that. | 别那么做 |
[24:56] | Bad idea. Trust me. | 坏主意 相信我 |
[24:58] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这主意糟透了 |
[25:00] | How long you known me? | 你认识我多久了 |
[25:02] | All right, | 好吧 |
[25:03] | if you’re good, I guess I’m good. | 如果你觉得没问题 我也没问题 |
[25:06] | I don’t know who’s got to you, Gordon, but you’re just, just… | 我不知道是谁把你怎么了 戈登 但你 |
[25:10] | …weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[25:11] | Hey, Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[25:14] | Miss Kean. | 基恩小姐 |
[25:15] | How’s the butling business? | 管家行业近来如何 |
[25:18] | To what do we owe the… | 何事大驾… |
[25:19] | Jimmy, my love, | 吉米 我的爱 |
[25:20] | I’m sure you’re ever so busy, | 你肯定很忙 |
[25:22] | but could we have a word in private? | 但我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[25:27] | You bet. | 当然 |
[25:32] | Well, you look terrible. | 你真不成样子 |
[25:33] | Gee, thanks, Barbara. You look pretty good. | 谢谢了 芭芭拉 你美极了 |
[25:36] | Shucks. | 得了 |
[25:37] | Question, what the hell is going on down at Arkham? | 问个问题 阿卡姆究竟怎么回事 |
[25:40] | Two questions back at you, gorgeous. | 回问你两个问题 美女 |
[25:41] | Why you asking, and, uh, what’s in it for me? | 你为什么问这个 我有什么好处 |
[25:45] | I’m asking because a dear friend of mine | 我问是因为我一个好朋友 |
[25:47] | wants to know the answer, | 想知道答案 |
[25:50] | and what would you like to be in it for you? | 你希望得到什么好处 |
[25:52] | Hey, spring is here, baby. | 春天来了 亲爱的 |
[25:55] | So, now you like me again? | 你又喜欢我了吗 |
[25:56] | What’s not to like? | 有什么好不喜欢的 |
[25:58] | So, you’ve forgotten about Lee. | 你忘记小莱了吗 |
[26:00] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[26:03] | Lee Thompkins. | 小莱·汤普金斯 |
[26:05] | Nah, screw that ho. | 去那个娘们 |
[26:07] | Water under the bridge. | 都是过去了 |
[26:09] | You’re not Jim. | 你不是吉姆 |
[26:11] | Say what now? | 什么 |
[26:12] | You’re not Jim! | 你不是吉姆 |
[26:15] | Hold on there, woman. | 等等 妹子 |
[26:18] | Holy mother of saints. | 老天爷 |
[26:31] | Kill the captives. We have to go. | 杀了所有囚犯 我们得走了 |
[26:34] | Where are we going? What’s the hurry? | 我们去哪 急什么 |
[26:35] | Silence. | 闭嘴 |
[26:36] | Freeze, get it done. | 弗莱斯 赶紧的 |
[26:39] | Jeez, relax. | 天呐 放松 |
[26:40] | What’s with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[26:41] | Quiet! | 闭嘴 |
[26:42] | Quiet yourself. | 你闭嘴 |
[26:44] | Why do you have to kill them? | 你为什么非要杀了他们 |
[26:45] | Why are you so mean? | 你为什么这么坏 |
[26:46] | I knew I shouldn’t have spared you. | 我就知道不该饶了你 |
[26:48] | Freeze, kill her. | 弗莱斯 杀了她 |
[26:52] | Wait a minute! | 等等 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, Firefly. | 对不起 萤火虫 |
[26:54] | I told you she was an experiment. | 我说了 她只是个实验 |
[26:57] | But she’s my friend. I need her. | 但她是我的朋友 我需要她 |
[27:02] | We don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间争了 |
[27:03] | Please, don’t let him hurt me. | 别让他伤害我 |
[27:05] | Firefly… | 萤火虫 |
[27:07] | …please, help me. | 帮帮我吧 |
[27:09] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢 |
[27:14] | Out of the way, sparky. | 闪开 小火花 |
[27:17] | Make me. | 逼我啊 |
[27:18] | Firefly, no. | 萤火虫 别 |
[27:21] | No! | 别 |
[27:39] | What now? | 又怎么了 |
[27:41] | Sounds like warfare. | 听上去是打起来了 |
[27:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[27:48] | Simple psychology. | 心理学 |
[27:50] | Been waiting for the right moment. | 一直在等待合适的时机 |
[27:54] | You coming or what? | 来不来啊 |
[28:16] | 15 minutes to detonation. | 距引爆还有15分钟 |
[28:19] | 15 minutes to detonation. | 距引爆还有15分钟 |
[28:33] | Strange. | 斯特兰奇 |
[28:35] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[28:43] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[28:44] | Strange. | 斯特兰奇 |
[28:45] | Strange! | 斯特兰奇 |
[28:56] | Alpha and Charlie squads to Arkham. | A队C队去阿卡姆 |
[28:58] | Bravo and Delta to Indian Hill. | B队D队去印第安山 |
[29:01] | Move! | 行动 |
[29:02] | Hey, Penguin, so it turns out our Mr. Strange | 企鹅 原来斯特兰奇先生 |
[29:05] | is a very bad man. | 是个大坏蛋呢 |
[29:08] | The police are on to him now. | 警察这就去抓他 |
[29:09] | They figure he’s planning to run, but he won’t. | 他们觉得他想逃 但他逃不掉的 |
[29:12] | Thanks to me. | 这都多亏了我 |
[29:13] | Thank you, Barbara. | 谢谢你 芭芭拉 |
[29:15] | You have pleased me. | 你让我很满意 |
[29:20] | Saddle up, Butch, | 准备好 布奇 |
[29:21] | we’ve got an old friend to catch. | 我们得去抓个老朋友 |
[29:28] | Wake up, Strange. | 醒醒 斯特兰奇 |
[29:30] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你没死 |
[29:31] | Wake up! | 醒醒 |
[29:34] | Oh, Gordon. | 戈登 |
[29:35] | I surmise my plan must have gone awry. | 看来我的计划一定是出了岔子 |
[29:39] | You could say. I’m gonna stand you up now, | 算是吧 我这就把你扶起来 |
[29:41] | and you’re gonna give us a tour of your secret lab. | 你带我去你的秘密实验室转转 |
[29:43] | No. | 不 |
[29:44] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没的选 |
[29:47] | It’s this way, right? | 是这边 对吧 |
[29:48] | No, we can’t go down there. I set a bomb. | 不 我们不能过去 我设置了炸弹 |
[29:50] | The lab is going to blow up. | 实验室要被炸毁了 |
[29:51] | We have to get out of here! | 我们得赶紧跑 |
[29:53] | In ten minutes, | 10分钟后 |
[29:54] | everything within a quarter mile radius will be dust. | 0.25英里半径内的一切都将炸成渣 |
[29:56] | That’s madness. | 简直疯了 |
[29:57] | If you want to live– | 如果你想活命 |
[29:59] | which I do, frankly– we had better leave. | 反正我是想 那我们最好赶紧离开 |
[30:02] | We detected a radioactive material down there. | 我们在下面检测到了辐射性物质 |
[30:03] | You got it out first, right? | 你把那些搬走了吧 |
[30:05] | There wasn’t enough time. | 没时间了 |
[30:06] | They forced my hand, | 他们逼我的 |
[30:08] | but I calculated | 但我算过了 |
[30:09] | the chances of a radioactive cloud is fairly low. | 出现辐射云的概率很小 |
[30:12] | If you’re wrong, thousands of people could die. | 如果你错了 就会死数千人 |
[30:14] | Yes, yes, yes, | 是啊 |
[30:15] | but paying that price will be better | 但即便付出那样的代价 |
[30:19] | than releasing what’s down there. | 也比把下面的怪物放出去要强 |
[30:21] | How do we shut it down? | 怎么关掉炸弹 |
[30:22] | The security walls are up. The lab is sealed. | 防护墙已经放下 实验室完全封锁了 |
[30:24] | There must be some way in. | 肯定有办法进去的 |
[30:25] | We have to go! | 我们得走了 |
[30:27] | We have to leave now! | 我们得马上走了 |
[30:28] | Tell me how to get that bomb and shut it off | 告诉我怎么找到并拆除炸弹 |
[30:30] | or I’ll batter you to death right here! | 否则我这就打死你 |
[30:32] | In which case, young man, | 那么 年轻人 |
[30:35] | I suppose I will just have to die. | 看来我只能去死了 |
[30:41] | Wait, Nygma knows a way down there. | 等等 尼格玛知道怎么下去 |
[30:48] | Could use some help. | 帮帮忙 |
[30:49] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[30:50] | You two, | 你俩 |
[30:51] | you’ve got nine minutes. | 你们有9分钟 |
[30:52] | – Get as far away from here as you can. – No. | -尽可能远离这里 -不行 |
[30:54] | Go, go! | 快走 |
[30:55] | Lucius, this way. | 卢修斯 跟我来 |
[31:01] | Yes, of course, I know how, | 我当然知道怎么下去 |
[31:03] | but what is with all the hoo-ha? | 但这么大惊小怪的是干什么 |
[31:05] | What is the rush here? | 你们着什么急 |
[31:05] | Just do it. | 赶紧的 |
[31:13] | What do I get if I do it? | 这么做有我什么好处 |
[31:15] | You get to live. | 你能活命 |
[31:18] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[31:23] | Security system is deactivated. | 安全系统解除 |
[31:28] | Security system is deactivated. | 安全系统解除 |
[31:41] | You any good at defusing bombs? | 你会拆弹吗 |
[31:43] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道呢 |
[31:44] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:50] | Two minutes to detonation. | 距引爆还有2分钟 |
[31:54] | Two minutes to detonation. | 距引爆还有2分钟 |
[32:19] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[32:21] | Got any ideas? | 有什么主意吗 |
[32:24] | You got a knife? | 有刀吗 |
[32:26] | No. | 没有 |
[32:32] | We’re on a rush to Arkham for patient evacuation. | 我们正赶往阿卡姆疏散病人 |
[32:35] | We got bomb squad in set. | 拆弹小队已经到场 |
[32:52] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[32:54] | You’re asking me? | 你问我啊 |
[32:57] | How about if we just, uh, | 要不我们 |
[32:59] | pull all this stuff off. | 把这些都拽掉吧 |
[33:00] | See what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[33:01] | There’s no cutoff program, maybe, | 没有切断程序 |
[33:03] | maybe there’s no tamper-proofing program. | 或许也没有防拆弹的程序 |
[33:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:13] | No. | 不 |
[33:16] | Water. | 水 |
[33:18] | Need water. | 需要水 |
[33:19] | Water. | 水 |
[33:24] | What’s going on? Hello? | 怎么回事 人呢 |
[33:27] | 45 seconds. | 45秒了 |
[33:41] | 15 seconds. | 15秒了 |
[34:08] | Please. | 拜托 |
[34:11] | I need water. | 我需要水 |
[34:14] | Water. | 水 |
[34:16] | I need water. | 我需要水 |
[34:48] | Hello! | 人呢 |
[34:51] | Hello! | 人呢 |
[34:54] | Hello! Guys! | 人呢 去哪了 |
[34:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊 |
[35:02] | Hello! | 人呢 |
[35:05] | Where are my people? | 我的人呢 |
[35:06] | Where are my people? | 我的人呢 |
[35:08] | Y-you don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[35:09] | We have to find my people. | 得找到我的人 |
[35:12] | There will be… | 会有 |
[35:13] | There will be consequences. | 会有麻烦的 |
[35:17] | You heroic son of a bitch. | 你个大英雄 |
[35:19] | A nuclear bomb, huh? | 核弹 |
[35:21] | You’ll never guess what took us so long. | 你绝对想不到我们怎么才来 |
[35:23] | Problem. | 有麻烦 |
[35:24] | Whatever was down there, | 不管下面之前有什么 |
[35:26] | whoever was down there at Indian Hill, | 不管印第安山之前关了谁 |
[35:28] | they’re not there anymore. | 现在都跑出来了 |
[35:30] | Couple of squad cars are in pursuit of a bus | 几个巡逻车在追击一辆 |
[35:32] | that left the Indian Hills compound. | 离开了印第安山的大巴 |
[35:34] | That’s got to be them. | 肯定是他们 |
[35:35] | That bus cannot get away. | 绝不能让那辆大巴跑掉 |
[35:44] | This is Unit 12. | 这里是12队 |
[35:45] | In pursuit of Arkham bus heading south along the D Line. | 正在追击沿D线往南的阿卡姆大巴 |
[35:50] | Calling you at Grand Unite Unit 12. | 12队 我在尤纳街 |
[35:55] | We’ll pick ’em up at the next block. | 我们在下个街区拦截他们 |
[35:56] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[35:58] | Don’t have much space here. | 这里很窄 |
[36:05] | It’s in civilian traffic ahead. He’s blocked in. | 前面有人 他跑不掉了 |
[36:23] | Block them at the cross street. | 在十字路口拦下他们 |
[36:28] | Nothing. I’ll check up ahead. | 没看到 我再上前面看 |
[36:30] | Car 32 to Captain Bullock. Heading east toward Pettsburg. | 32号车呼叫布洛克警监 正往东去佩兹堡 |
[36:33] | Damn, damn, damn. | 该死 |
[36:34] | What’s on that bus, Jim? | 大巴上有什么 吉姆 |
[36:35] | Tell me what’s on the bus? | 告诉我 |
[36:36] | Monsters. | 怪物 |
[36:37] | Come on. Monsters? | 不是吧 怪物 |
[36:39] | Hugo Strange would rather | 雨果·斯特兰奇宁可 |
[36:40] | destroy half the city than let them out. | 摧毁半个城市也不愿放走他们 |
[36:42] | And now they’re out. | 现在他们被放跑了 |
[36:45] | Code Red. | 红色警戒 |
[36:46] | Code Red. All units Pettsburg Highway. | 红色警戒 所有小队赶往佩兹堡高速 |
[36:48] | All units be on the lookout | 所有小队注意 |
[36:50] | for the Indian Hill bus on Pettsburg Highway. | 一辆佩兹堡高速上的印第安山大巴 |
[36:52] | Captain Bullock, I’ve got eyes on the bus. | 布洛克警监 我看到大巴了 |
[36:54] | Under the South Burnside Expressway. | 在南伯恩赛德高速下面 |
[36:55] | Well, then stop the damn thing. | 那就拦住他们啊 |
[36:57] | Don’t let it get away. | 别让它逃了 |
[37:11] | Come to mama. | 到妈妈这儿来吧 |
[38:03] | Professor Strange! | 斯特兰奇教授 |
[38:06] | Professor Strange. | 斯特兰奇教授 |
[38:09] | Come out. | 出来 |
[38:11] | Strange. We need to talk. | 斯特兰奇 我们得谈谈 |
[38:15] | You did a very bad thing to me. | 你对我做了很坏的事 |
[38:18] | And now you’re going to pay. | 现在你要付出代价 |
[38:29] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:34] | Nothing… | 没有什么 |
[38:36] | is impossible. | 不可能 |
[38:46] | Holy… | 老天爷 |
[38:51] | No. | 不 |
[38:59] | This city’s in deep trouble if we don’t find that bus. | 如果我们不找到那辆大巴 哥谭就有大麻烦了 |
[39:02] | So let’s find it. | 我们去找到它吧 |
[39:03] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[39:04] | I want squadrons of 20 in these quadrants here. | 在这一带布20人的小队 |
[39:08] | I want choppers in the air, | 直升机空中搜索 |
[39:09] | and I want tac units on all the East Side bridges. | 战术小队去东区所有桥上 |
[39:12] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[39:19] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:21] | I might not see you for a while, | 我们可能有一阵要见不了了 |
[39:23] | but I’ll try to stay in touch. | 但我会尽量保持联系 |
[39:25] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[39:27] | I have to find Lee. | 我得去找到小莱 |
[39:29] | Right move, mate. | 做得对 伙计 |
[39:32] | Do me a favor. | 帮个忙 |
[39:34] | Say good-bye to Bullock for me. | 替我跟布洛克道个别 |
[39:36] | I don’t really want the whole Celtic farewell. | 我不想经历凯尔特式的道别 |
[39:38] | He’s gonna have his hands full, | 他要忙活好一阵了 |
[39:41] | but I think he can handle it. | 但我觉得他能应付得来 |
[39:43] | Will do. | 好的 |
[39:57] | Chocolates. | 巧克力 |
[39:59] | Girls like chocolates. | 姑娘喜欢巧克力 |
[40:02] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[40:06] | Well, there’s a man who’s got his priorities straight. | 这才是知道什么是最重要的 |
[40:10] | The love of a good woman and all that. | 好女人的爱 |
[40:13] | Well, | 那么 |
[40:15] | I hope you learned your lesson, Master Bruce. | 希望你吸取教训了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[40:17] | And that’s the end of your adventures with the police, eh? | 你跟警方的冒险也会就此结束了吧 |
[40:23] | There’s a secret council, Alfred. | 有个秘密议会 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:25] | A secret council that runs everything in Gotham. | 一个掌管哥谭一切的秘密议会 |
[40:28] | Oh, bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[40:29] | It’s them that wanted me dead. | 是他们想要我死 |
[40:31] | We’re so close, Alfred, | 我们很接近了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:32] | we’re so close to the ultimate truth. | 就要发现终极真相了 |
[40:34] | Oh, bloody hell. | 见鬼 |
[40:36] | Hey, don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[40:43] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:47] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[40:50] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:53] | We got monsters to find. | 我们还得去抓怪物呢 |
[40:54] | And you’ll find them. I have to go. | 你会抓到他们的 我得走了 |
[40:56] | But this city’s in danger. | 但城市有危险啊 |
[40:58] | You got this. I know you do. | 你能行的 我知道 |
[41:00] | And I have more important things to do. | 我有更重要的事要做 |
[41:02] | – But… – And Harvey, | -但是 -哈维 |
[41:03] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[41:04] | You’re the boss now. | 你现在是老大了 |
[41:07] | Maybe get a haircut? | 剪个头吧 |
[41:17] | That’s my car. | 那是我的车 |
[41:19] | That’s-that’s my car! | 那是我的车 |
[41:21] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[41:36] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 |
[41:41] | Oh, those poor souls. | 可怜人 |
[41:46] | H-hello? | 有人吗 |
[41:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |