时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Valerie Vale, Gotham Gazette. | 《哥谭公报》 瓦莱丽·瓦尔 |
[00:07] | This isn’t the first time that a bounty hunter | 这已经不是第一个被赏金猎人 |
[00:09] | has apprehended an escapee. | 抓到的逃犯了 |
[00:11] | Is the GCPD incapable of handling this threat themselves? | 哥谭市警局没法处理这些威胁吗 |
[00:14] | Your body is beginning to reject | 你的身体开始排斥 |
[00:15] | the changes we made to your DNA. | 我们对你DNA的改变了 |
[00:17] | How do I fix it? | 我怎么修复这个问题 |
[00:19] | Strange. He’s the only one. | 斯特兰奇 只有他能 |
[00:21] | You remember Marv. | 你记得马文吧 |
[00:22] | He’s one of yours. | 他是你的产物 |
[00:25] | Hey, kid. Take it. | 小孩 拿着 |
[00:26] | Keep feeding strays, one’s gonna follow you home. | 你老这么施舍 会被人粘上的 |
[00:29] | While trapped in Indian Hill, I was led to believe | 我被困在印第安山时 得到情报称 |
[00:30] | an unnamed group had taken control of my company, | 有一未知组织控制了我的公司 |
[00:33] | I want to talk face to face. | 我想当面谈 |
[00:34] | or the information that I’ve gathered | 否则我收集的情报 |
[00:35] | will be sent to every newspaper and television station in Gotham. | 将被发送至哥谭所有的报社和电视台 |
[00:38] | – We caught a spy. – Ivy? | -抓到个探子 -艾薇 |
[00:40] | – Marv? – No! | -马文 -不要 |
[00:46] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[00:48] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[00:50] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[01:00] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[01:03] | You wanted to talk. | 你说想谈谈 |
[01:09] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[01:14] | Better? | 好点了吗 |
[01:17] | I know you. | 我认得你 |
[01:20] | I’ve seen you at Wayne Enterprises events. | 我在韦恩集团的一些活动上见过你 |
[01:24] | You’ve been inside my home. | 你还来过我家 |
[01:27] | My name is Kathryn. | 我叫凯瑟琳 |
[01:29] | I represent the group you’ve asked to speak with. | 我代表那个你要求与之对话的组织 |
[01:33] | You didn’t have to hurt Alfred. | 你没必要伤害阿尔弗雷德的 |
[01:34] | He would not have permitted you to meet with us alone. | 他不会允许你独自和我们见面的 |
[01:37] | You tried to kill me. | 你试图杀了我 |
[01:40] | You were behind Indian Hill. | 你在幕后掌管着印第安山 |
[01:41] | Hugo Strange was hired by you. | 雨果·斯特兰奇是受雇于你 |
[01:43] | Is that why you’re here, Bruce? | 你来就是为了这个吗 布鲁斯 |
[01:45] | To ask questions you already know the answers to? | 来问那些你已经知道答案的问题 |
[01:49] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人 |
[01:52] | What do you call yourselves? | 你们如何称呼自己 |
[01:53] | Our name is unimportant. | 我们的名字无关紧要 |
[01:57] | Now, | 好了 |
[01:59] | you made a threat. | 你威胁了我们 |
[02:03] | Referring to evidence you’d uncovered of our existence. | 说你找到了证明我们存在的证据 |
[02:09] | We would like to know what you found. | 我们想知道你都发现了些什么 |
[02:13] | Nothing certain. | 没什么切实证据 |
[02:17] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[02:19] | A bluff. | 虚张声势 |
[02:21] | Nicely played. | 好计谋 |
[02:22] | It wasn’t just a bluff. | 并不只是虚张声势 |
[02:24] | The more I studied my company’s doings, | 我对我公司的作为了解得越多 |
[02:25] | the more there were things | 就越发现很多事情 |
[02:26] | that could only be explained by your existence. | 因为你们的存在才解释得通 |
[02:30] | Still, I had to know for sure. | 但我依然得确认 |
[02:32] | Now I do. | 现在我确认了 |
[02:33] | And what now? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[02:35] | According to you, we tried to kill you once. | 据你所说 我们曾试图杀了你 |
[02:38] | I began all this | 我开始做这一切 |
[02:38] | because I wanted to solve my parents’ murder. | 是因为我想侦破我父母的谋杀案 |
[02:41] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[02:41] | I concluded your organization responsible. | 我得出结论 你的组织是罪魁祸首 |
[02:44] | Have you changed your mind? | 你有改变你的想法吗 |
[02:45] | No. | 没有 |
[02:50] | But there are other… | 但我有其他的… |
[02:52] | considerations. | 顾虑 |
[02:53] | Such as your own life. | 比如你自己的生命安全 |
[02:57] | The lives of those close to you. | 以及你身边人的生命安全 |
[03:03] | You’re here to make a deal. | 你来这里是想做交易 |
[03:06] | What do you have to offer? | 你有什么可给我们的 |
[03:08] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[03:10] | You cannot give someone what they already possess. | 你不能把别人已拥的东西给他们 |
[03:13] | I’m not finished. | 我还没说完 |
[03:17] | If I die, my shares will be turned over to the federal government. | 如果我死了 我的股份将被移交给联邦政府 |
[03:22] | Investigators will comb through every file, every asset. | 调查员将会审查每份文件 每桩资产 |
[03:25] | Are you prepared for that kind of scrutiny? | 你准备好接受这种审查了吗 |
[03:27] | That would be unfortunate, | 那会非常不幸 |
[03:30] | but we would weather the storm. What else? | 但我们能渡过难关 还有吗 |
[03:33] | The Wayne name still has meaning. | 韦恩这个名字仍有其意义 |
[03:37] | It’s a symbol of light and hope. | 它代表光明和希望 |
[03:41] | For a group such as yours, | 对你们这样的组织 |
[03:42] | I could provide a useful distraction. | 我可以替你们转移注意力 |
[03:45] | You are an impressive young man. | 你真是一个了不起的年轻人 |
[03:49] | Still, | 但是 |
[03:50] | your offer is not sufficient. | 你的条件不够好 |
[03:54] | We will also require that you cease | 我们还要求你停止 |
[03:57] | all investigation into our existence | 调查我们 |
[04:00] | and your parents’ murder. | 和你父母被杀一案 |
[04:02] | Any violation of that, in the slightest, | 只要稍有违背 |
[04:06] | and our agreement is void. | 我们的协议立马失效 |
[04:13] | I need your answer now. | 我现在就需要你的答复 |
[04:29] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[04:30] | I’m happy to hear that. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[04:32] | Needless to say, you will not see me again. | 不用说 你以后不会再见到我了 |
[04:35] | Good-bye, Bruce. | 再见 布鲁斯 |
[04:58] | Morning. Surprised to see me? | 早上好 看到我很惊讶吗 |
[05:01] | Not really. What do you want? | 并没有 你想要什么 |
[05:03] | I have a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[05:04] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[05:05] | Oh, come on. Think of it as a way to say | 别这样 就当作是在表示 |
[05:07] | “I’m sorry for handcuffing you to a car door.” | “抱歉把你铐在了车门上” |
[05:09] | Except I’m not. | 但我并不抱歉 |
[05:13] | So this is where you live. | 你就住在这里 |
[05:15] | Anyone considering a life in bounty hunting should see this. | 想当赏金猎人的人真该来看看 |
[05:18] | Preferably wearing a hazmat suit. | 最好穿上防护服 |
[05:20] | You don’t bring women here, do you? | 你不会带女人来这里吧 |
[05:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Fish Mooney. | 菲什·穆尼 |
[05:26] | Penguin’s million-dollar bounty. | 企鹅的百万悬赏 |
[05:28] | I can help you get it. | 我能帮你拿到 |
[05:32] | Ooh, see, now you’re thinking, | 现在你在想 |
[05:34] | “A million dollars, | “一百万 |
[05:36] | that can buy me a lot of scotch.” | 够我买好多苏格兰威士忌” |
[05:38] | But, hey, when you’re rich, do everyone a favor, | 不过等你有钱了 行行好 |
[05:40] | spring for a maid, will you? | 花钱找个佣人吧 |
[05:41] | Or just firebomb the place and be done with it. | 或者干脆把这里烧了 一了百了 |
[05:47] | What’s in it for you? | 帮我你有什么好处 |
[05:48] | – A story. – That’s it? | -报道 -就这么简单 |
[05:51] | It shocks you that I love my job | 你很惊讶我热爱我的工作 |
[05:53] | and I want to be good at it? | 想要做好它吗 |
[05:54] | Kinda. | 是有点 |
[05:55] | Why not just bring her in yourself? | 为什么不自己去抓她领赏 |
[05:59] | Why give me a million dollars? | 为什么把一百万让给我 |
[06:02] | Because I’m a bigger person than you. | 因为我的心胸比你宽广 |
[06:07] | And… | 而且 |
[06:08] | because I couldn’t find her. | 因为我找不到她 |
[06:11] | You lost touch with your source. | 你和你的线人失去联系了 |
[06:12] | The one working for Mooney. | 穆尼的那个手下 |
[06:14] | I did not lose touch with my source. | 我没和我的线人失去联系 |
[06:16] | I just have no way of contacting her. | 我只是没法联系到她 |
[06:18] | She always found me. | 一直都是她来找我 |
[06:20] | Oh, well, that’s better. | 这是好点 |
[06:23] | It’s a million dollars. | 这可是一百万 |
[06:26] | Don’t be so damn lazy. I mean, | 别这么懒 |
[06:28] | that’s your job, right? Your specialty. You find people. | 这不是你的工作吗 专门找人 |
[06:31] | You’re a bounty hunter. | 你可是赏金猎人 |
[06:35] | Who’s your source? | 你的线人是谁 |
[06:36] | So we have a deal? | 达成协议吗 |
[06:39] | No handcuffing this time. | 这次不能再给我戴手铐 |
[06:41] | – Who’s your source? – She’s a petty thief. | -你的线人是谁 -她是个小偷 |
[06:43] | A street kid. I like her though. She’s got style. | 一个流浪儿 我还挺喜欢她的 有个性 |
[06:48] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[06:49] | Selina Kyle. | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[06:51] | You two ever cross paths when you were a cop? | 以前你当警察时 你俩有过交集吗 |
[06:54] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[06:55] | Well, that’s great. So you know where she lives. | 太好了 那你知道她住在哪 |
[06:57] | No. Not a clue. | 完全不知道 |
[07:02] | But I know someone who might. | 但我认识个人也许知道 |
[07:11] | Oh… my… God. | 我的老天 |
[07:14] | Hello, Barbara. | 你好 芭芭拉 |
[07:15] | “Hello, Barbara”? | 你好 芭芭拉 |
[07:17] | Is that all I get? | 就这样吗 |
[07:20] | How you been? | 你怎么样 |
[07:22] | How’ve I been? | 我怎么样 |
[07:23] | Well, see for yourself. | 你自己瞧瞧 |
[07:25] | I mean, it’s no art gallery, | 虽然这里不是画廊 |
[07:27] | but there’s less chance of me dying of boredom. | 但我至少不会无聊闷死 |
[07:30] | How’s Lee? | 小莱好吗 |
[07:33] | We’re not together. | 我们分手了 |
[07:34] | No. I thought by now you would’ve chased her down, | 不是吧 我以为你早该找到她 |
[07:37] | put a ring on it. | 跟她定终身了 |
[07:38] | Did you dump her? | 你甩了她吗 |
[07:40] | Oh, I bet you dumped her, didn’t you? | 你肯定是甩了她 对不对 |
[07:41] | You’re such a heartbreaker. | 你可真是个负心人 |
[07:42] | I feel like I walked into something. | 我似乎当电灯泡了 |
[07:43] | ‘Cause you did. Who are you? | 的确如此 你是谁 |
[07:46] | Valerie Vale. I work for The Gazette. | 瓦莱丽·瓦尔 我在《公报》工作 |
[07:48] | We’re working on a project. | 我们在一起追踪一篇报道 |
[07:49] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[07:51] | She your new girlfriend? | 她是你的新女友吗 |
[07:53] | – No. – No. | -不是 -不是 |
[07:55] | Jim and I were engaged. | 吉姆和我订过婚 |
[07:58] | Until I called it off. | 但我悔婚了 |
[08:02] | We’re looking for Selina. | 我们在找塞琳娜 |
[08:03] | Oh, wait, I remember this. | 等等 我记起来了 |
[08:05] | You kidnapped him and his girlfriend, | 你绑架了他和他的女朋友 |
[08:06] | held them hostage in a church. | 在教堂里把他们挟为人质 |
[08:08] | Aren’t you supposed to be in Arkham? | 你不是应该在阿卡姆吗 |
[08:10] | I was, but turns out I’m totally sane. | 之前是 但原来我根本没毛病 |
[08:14] | Got a paper proving it. | 有文书可以证明 |
[08:16] | Yeah. Signed by Hugo Strange. | 是啊 雨果·斯特兰奇签的字 |
[08:18] | Again, Selina, have you seen her? | 再问一次 塞琳娜 你见过她吗 |
[08:24] | A kiss. | 亲一个 |
[08:27] | That’s my price. | 这就是我的要价 |
[08:29] | Is she serious? Are-are you serious? | 她是认真的吗 你是认真的吗 |
[08:34] | Do it. | 上吧 |
[08:39] | Never mind. | 算了吧 |
[08:42] | You’re honestly no fun. | 你真是好没趣 |
[08:44] | Try her squat down on Drake and Powell. | 去她德雷克和鲍威尔街口的窝找找 |
[08:46] | That’s it? I’ve already been there. | 就这个 我已经去过了 |
[08:48] | She may have mentioned an old bank near Kane Sound. | 她好像提过凯恩桑德附近的一家旧银行 |
[08:54] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[09:00] | I had a dream about you the other night. | 我有一天晚上梦到了你 |
[09:03] | You were in this horrible accident, | 你卷入了一场可怕的意外 |
[09:05] | and you lost both of your legs, | 失去了双腿 |
[09:07] | and then I had to push you around in a giant baby carriage. | 然后我只能用巨大的婴儿车推着你走 |
[09:13] | Good seeing you, Barbara. | 很高兴见到你 芭芭拉 |
[09:17] | Do not. | 别说话 |
[09:24] | So you really think Fish is using the bank as an old base? | 你真认为菲什把银行当做基地吗 |
[09:27] | If I had to bet, yeah. | 如果让我猜的话 是的 |
[09:28] | Me, too. So how ’bout I call the GCPD, | 我猜也是 不如我打电话给哥谭市警局 |
[09:31] | give them the exclusive, | 给他们这独家消息 |
[09:33] | they take in Fish, | 让他们去抓菲什 |
[09:35] | and you get squat? | 你什么都得不到 |
[09:42] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[09:43] | You should’ve let me come to find Peabody. | 你不该不带我去找皮博迪 |
[09:45] | – Vale! – And, you know what, | -瓦尔 -而且 知道吗 |
[09:46] | – I like your ex. – Vale! | -我喜欢你的前女友 -瓦尔 |
[10:50] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[10:51] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[10:54] | Thirsty. | 我渴 |
[10:57] | I-I don’t have anything on me, | 我什么都没带 |
[10:59] | but I live just up the road. | 不过我住得不远 |
[11:02] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:08] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[11:12] | My name is Ivy. | 我叫艾薇 |
[11:30] | Barnes is gonna want to know where you got this. | 巴恩斯会想知道你消息是从哪来的 |
[11:32] | Oh, come on, you know I can’t give up my source. | 得了 你知道我不能说出线人是谁 |
[11:34] | – Don’t forget our deal. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -别忘了我们的约定 -好好好 |
[11:36] | As soon as Fish Mooney’s booked, | 菲什·穆尼一被抓 |
[11:37] | you get first crack at her, | 你就能先采访她 |
[11:38] | but for now stay out of the way. | 但现在别碍事 |
[11:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[11:42] | All right, fellas, listen up! | 好了 伙计们 听着 |
[11:44] | We don’t know what we’re gonna find in there, | 我们不知道里面会是什么情况 |
[11:46] | so rule number one is be careful. | 所以一定要小心谨慎 |
[11:49] | And keep your eyes peeled for Ethel Peabody. | 留意找埃塞尔·皮博迪 |
[11:52] | She’s the state witness that was abducted last night. | 她是昨晚被拐走的要案证人 |
[11:55] | I don’t have to tell you guys | 不用我提醒你们 |
[11:56] | that this is the call we’ve been waiting for. | 我们等这个机会很久了 |
[11:58] | Let’s go in there and end this thing once and for all. | 我们进去 把这事彻底了结了 |
[12:09] | Police, stay where you at, freaks. | 警察 不许动 怪物 |
[12:11] | Hands up, stay where you are. | 举起手来 不许动 |
[12:14] | Oh, we have company. | 来客人了 |
[12:19] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[12:21] | Don’t nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[13:11] | Get Sebring a medic now. | 给西布林找医护人员来 |
[13:14] | Anyone see Mooney? | 有人看到穆尼了吗 |
[13:18] | For months, I warned the police about the threat to our city | 数月来我一直在警告警局我们城市所面临的威胁 |
[13:20] | posed by Hugo Strange’s freaks, by the murderer Fish Mooney, | 雨果·斯特兰奇的那群怪物和杀人犯菲什·穆尼 |
[13:25] | and how did they protect you? | 而他们怎么保护你们的 |
[13:26] | They said that Fish Mooney wasn’t real. | 他们说菲什·穆尼早死了 |
[13:29] | That these escapees were victims who need our help. | 说这些逃犯是需要我们帮助的受害者 |
[13:32] | Well, Fish Mooney was real. | 菲什·穆尼还活着 |
[13:34] | And once she was cornered by the GCPD, finally, | 而哥谭市警局总算包围了她 |
[13:38] | they let her escape. | 却还是让她跑了 |
[13:39] | And these “victims”– | 而那些所谓的受害者 |
[13:41] | well, I, for one, | 反正我 |
[13:43] | am not afraid to call them by their proper name: monsters! | 是不怕揭穿他们的真面目 怪物 |
[13:48] | Our city is being invaded by monsters, | 我们的城市被一群怪物侵袭了 |
[13:51] | attacking our brothers and sisters, | 他们在袭击我们的兄弟姐妹 |
[13:53] | and it is up to us! | 现在就靠我们了 |
[13:55] | To you! | 靠你们每个人 |
[13:56] | To kill every monster you see! | 来杀死你们见到的每个怪物 |
[13:58] | Who is with me? | 谁和我一起 |
[14:08] | Master Bruce, wake up. | 布鲁斯少爷 醒醒 |
[14:10] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[14:11] | Wake up, Master B. | 醒一醒 小布少爷 |
[14:13] | Master B, wake up. | 小布少爷 醒醒 |
[14:18] | Here you go, sunshine. | 终于醒了 |
[14:20] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[14:22] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:23] | How did I get back here? | 我是怎么回来的 |
[14:25] | I don’t know; I got the foggiest. | 不知道 完全不知道 |
[14:26] | I mean, I just came in here to call the police | 我进来正准备报警 |
[14:27] | and-and then I found you. | 然后就发现了你 |
[14:29] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[14:32] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[14:34] | You all right, then. | 看来是没事了 |
[14:36] | You know, I reckon it was that same masked bastard | 我猜还是那个把我打昏的 |
[14:38] | that knocked me spark out. | 蒙面混蛋 |
[14:39] | I mean, he came in and out without so much as a peep. | 他来来去去如入无人之地 |
[14:49] | I saw them, Alfred. | 我见到他们了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[14:53] | I spoke to them. | 我和他们谈了 |
[14:56] | And? | 然后呢 |
[14:57] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[15:03] | They agreed. | 他们同意了 |
[15:05] | What, just-just like that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[15:10] | I mean, you talked about the stuff that we-we talked about, right? | 你说了那些我们商量过的事 对吗 |
[15:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[15:17] | But I had to promise not to investigate them anymore. | 但我不得不保证再也不调查他们 |
[15:22] | Not Indian Hill, | 不再调查印第安山 |
[15:24] | not the corruption within my company, | 不调查我公司里的腐败问题 |
[15:27] | not my parents’ murder. | 还有我父母的死 |
[15:33] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[15:36] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[15:39] | It was the only way. | 我没别的办法 |
[15:43] | You weren’t the only one they threatened, were you? | 他们不止威胁了你一个人 是吗 |
[15:51] | No. | 是的 |
[15:55] | Do you intend on keeping your word? | 你打算遵守诺言吗 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:02] | I do. | 我会的 |
[16:06] | And how do you know… | 你怎么知道… |
[16:08] | they will keep theirs? | 他们也会信守承诺呢 |
[16:20] | Hey, Alvarez, where’s Bullock? | 阿尔瓦雷斯 布洛克呢 |
[16:22] | He’s not back from the old bank yet. | 他还没从那家旧银行回来 |
[16:24] | You missed a big payday, Gordon. | 你错过了领悬赏的行动 戈登 |
[16:26] | We nabbed five of those freaks. | 我们抓了五个怪物 |
[16:27] | Yeah, trusted the wrong person. | 嗯 信错了人 |
[16:30] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[16:33] | Can we call this even? | 咱俩扯平了吧 |
[16:35] | You got me. I got you. | 你骗了我 我骗了你 |
[16:37] | It’s over. | 两清了 |
[16:38] | Let me buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[16:43] | Yeah… it’s over when I get Fish. | 等我抓到菲什就两清 |
[16:46] | You can read about it. | 你等着看新闻吧 |
[16:52] | I do not want to get in trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[16:55] | Odd as it might seem, I do enjoy working here. | 你可能觉得奇怪 但我喜欢在这儿工作 |
[16:58] | I’m just looking to find Fish. | 我只想找到菲什 |
[16:59] | I do that, everybody wins. | 抓到她 皆大欢喜 |
[17:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:02] | You know she’s sick. | 要知道她病了 |
[17:04] | That’s the reason for those drugs she and the others were stealing. | 所以她和其他人才要偷那些药 |
[17:07] | That’s what Peabody said. | 皮博迪就是这么说的 |
[17:08] | I figured that was why Mooney was trying to find her. | 我猜这就是穆尼想找她的原因 |
[17:10] | See if she could fix her. | 想看她能否治愈自己 |
[17:12] | Well… | 看来 |
[17:14] | it appears something went wrong. | 中间出了岔子 |
[17:16] | This is Ethel Peabody. | 这就是埃塞尔·皮博迪 |
[17:21] | You’re sure? | 确定吗 |
[17:22] | Two separate tests confirmed it. | 测试两遍了 |
[17:25] | You remember there was a body at the pharmaceuticals warehouse, | 还记得制药公司仓库有具尸体吗 |
[17:27] | a worker ID’d as 35 years old but who looked a hundred? | 看着像一百岁 但证件上写着是35 |
[17:32] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[17:34] | So, Mooney kidnaps Peabody, | 就是说穆尼绑架了皮博迪 |
[17:38] | and then has one of her creatures kill her. Why? | 然后让自己的怪物杀了她 为什么 |
[17:42] | Did Peabody give her what she wanted? | 皮博迪给了她想要的东西吗 |
[17:43] | She no longer needed her? | 所以她不需要她了 |
[17:44] | It seems unlikely. | 应该不太可能 |
[17:46] | My bet, Peabody simply couldn’t fix her. | 我猜 皮博迪是无法治愈她 |
[17:50] | Leaving Mooney still searching for the cure. | 这么说穆尼还在寻找解药 |
[17:53] | You’re thinking what I’m thinking. | 你跟我想得一样吗 |
[17:55] | There’s only one person in Gotham who could help her. | 哥谭只有一个人能帮到她了 |
[17:58] | Hugo Strange. | 雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[18:09] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 |
[18:12] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[18:13] | Fish Mooney wants to see you. | 菲什·穆尼想见你 |
[18:19] | All right, all right, all right! | 好啦 好啦 |
[18:21] | I’m going. | 我去 |
[18:33] | Hello, Harvey. | 你好 哈维 |
[18:35] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[18:36] | Hey, Fish. | 菲什 |
[18:38] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:39] | Not so good. | 不怎么样 |
[18:40] | Sorry to hear that. | 那可真遗憾 |
[18:42] | You know, there’s a lot of people out there looking for you. | 外面有很多人在找你呢 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:46] | I need to find that bastard, Strange. | 我要找到斯特兰奇那个混蛋 |
[18:49] | Yeah, well, you know I can’t help you with that. | 你知道我帮不上忙 |
[18:55] | Yes, you can. | 你帮得上 |
[18:59] | And… you will. | 你也会帮我 |
[19:15] | I’ll help you find Strange. | 我会帮你找到斯特兰奇 |
[19:17] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[19:31] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[19:32] | Nothing special, but it’s home. | 虽然没什么特别的 但也算个家 |
[19:35] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[19:37] | Just thirsty. | 有点渴 |
[19:39] | Beer? | 啤酒 |
[19:39] | Pop? | 汽水 |
[19:40] | Tea? | 茶 |
[19:42] | Water. | 水 |
[19:53] | So sad. | 真悲哀 |
[19:55] | Poor things. | 可怜的小东西 |
[19:56] | My ex-wife left a box of clothes when she moved out. | 我前妻搬走的时候留下了一箱衣服 |
[19:58] | You’re welcome to them, if you want to change. | 你要是想换衣服的话 就穿吧 |
[20:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:03] | So, where are you from? | 你从哪来 |
[20:05] | Gotham. | 哥谭 |
[20:10] | Listen, if you need to use the phone, go ahead. | 如果你要用电话 请便 |
[20:12] | Why would I need to use the phone? | 我为什么要用电话 |
[20:14] | Someone’s got to be looking for you. | 肯定有人在找你 |
[20:15] | No. | 没有 |
[20:18] | No one. | 没有人 |
[20:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:20] | A beautiful girl like you? | 你这么漂亮 |
[20:23] | You think I’m beautiful? | 你觉得我漂亮 |
[20:28] | So, who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[20:32] | Just a girl. | 只是一个普通女孩 |
[20:34] | Cops killed my dad. | 警察杀了我爸爸 |
[20:36] | My mom left. | 我妈妈跑了 |
[20:38] | I was alone. | 我一个人 |
[20:40] | Abandoned. | 被抛弃了 |
[20:44] | But then… | 但然后 |
[20:47] | something happened and… | 发生了什么事… |
[20:51] | …I changed. | 我变了 |
[20:54] | grew. | 长大了 |
[20:56] | I’m different… | 我不一样了 |
[21:00] | …inside and out. | 里面外面都变了 |
[21:05] | So sad. | 真悲哀 |
[21:07] | I’m gonna get rid of that. | 我扔了吧 |
[21:10] | I’ve never been that good at taking care of things. | 我一向不擅长照顾东西 |
[21:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[21:15] | Relax. They’re just plants. | 别紧张 就是盆花 |
[21:18] | I’ll get those clothes. | 我去给你拿衣服 |
[21:26] | You don’t know that Mooney has him, | 你不能确定穆尼抓了他 |
[21:28] | or that she’s looking for Strange, | 或是她在找斯特兰奇 |
[21:30] | and, again, | 而且 再说一遍 |
[21:31] | you shouldn’t even be here. | 你就不该来这儿 |
[21:32] | Harvey isn’t answering his phone. | 哈维不回电话 |
[21:34] | Nobody knows where he is. | 没人知道他在哪 |
[21:35] | Well, you could start by looking in every place | 你可以先从哥谭每个 |
[21:37] | in Gotham that serves booze. | 卖酒的地方找起 |
[21:39] | And we found this… | 而且 我们发现了这个 |
[21:42] | beside his car. | 就在他车旁边 |
[21:48] | She’s looking for him. | 她是在找他 |
[21:50] | With Peabody dead, that’d be her next logical step. | 皮博迪死了 按道理这肯定是她的下一步 |
[21:53] | Damn. | 该死 |
[21:54] | Damn, damn! | 该死 |
[21:55] | You have to call someone. | 你得打电话 |
[21:56] | Tell them Fish is on her way. | 告诉他们菲什要去 |
[21:58] | Call who? The Feds? | 打给谁 联调局吗 |
[22:00] | I don’t even know which department has Strange. | 我都不知道关斯特兰奇的是哪个部门 |
[22:02] | But you do know where they’re hiding him, don’t you? | 但你知道他被藏在哪 是吧 |
[22:04] | You and Bullock both know. | 你和布洛克都知道 |
[22:08] | They took him to a place outside the city. | 他们带他去了城外的一个地方 |
[22:11] | It’s like an old mansion, | 看上去是座老别墅 |
[22:13] | but on the inside, it’s a high-tech research facility. | 但里面其实高科技研究中心 |
[22:15] | The government has scientists debriefing him, don’t they? | 政府找了科学家盘问他 是吧 |
[22:18] | They want to know what he discovered in Indian Hill. | 他们想知道他在印第安山的发现 |
[22:20] | You have to tell us where it is. | 你得告诉我们是在哪 |
[22:22] | The hell I do. | 告诉你个鬼 |
[22:25] | I’ll take you there. | 我带你们去 |
[22:37] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这里吗 |
[22:38] | Yeah. This is where I dropped Strange off a few months ago. | 是的 我几个月前就是把斯特兰奇带到了这儿 |
[22:43] | All right, show time. | 好吧 上场了 |
[22:55] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[22:57] | At ease, soldiers. | 稍息 士兵 |
[22:59] | Detective Bullock, GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 布洛克警探 |
[23:00] | Where’s your badge? | 你的警徽呢 |
[23:02] | My badge? | 我的警徽 |
[23:03] | Oh, man, I must’ve dropped it. | 真是 肯定是掉了 |
[23:05] | I’m here to see Strange. | 我是来见斯特兰奇的 |
[23:06] | We haven’t heard anything. | 我们没听到什么消息 |
[23:07] | You haven’t? That’s strange. | 是吗 好奇怪 |
[23:09] | I mean strange weird, not the guy Strange. | 奇怪那个奇怪 不是斯特兰奇 |
[23:11] | Do you have ID? | 你有身份证明吗 |
[23:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[23:18] | Who the hell… | 那是谁 |
[23:20] | Hold it! | 站住 |
[23:22] | I said hold it! | 叫你站住了 |
[23:52] | Stop right… | 别动 |
[24:20] | Professor Strange. | 斯特兰奇教授 |
[24:22] | You and I have some unfinished business. | 你我有些事要了结 |
[24:35] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[24:37] | Amazing. | 真了不起 |
[24:40] | You were my greatest creation. | 你是我最伟大的创造 |
[24:43] | Your greatest creation who’s dying. | 你最伟大的创造要死了 |
[24:47] | What? | 什么 |
[24:52] | You’re going to fix me, Daddy. | 你要治好我 爸爸 |
[24:55] | And when that’s done, | 然后 |
[24:57] | you’re going to make me an army, | 你要给我制造一支大军 |
[25:00] | so I can have this city kneeling at my feet. | 让这座城市臣服于我 |
[25:05] | But I can’t… | 但我没法 |
[25:09] | fix you. | 治好你 |
[25:12] | Fish, cops. Lots of them. | 菲什 警察 来了好多 |
[25:16] | You have a few minutes to rethink your answer. | 给你几分钟改变回答 |
[25:19] | I’d suggest you do. | 别不识相 |
[25:47] | It’s Bullock. | 是布洛克 |
[25:49] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[25:50] | Harvey, you all right? | 哈维 你没事吧 |
[25:51] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他没事 |
[25:53] | But this ain’t Harvey. | 但我不是哈维 |
[25:55] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他说话 |
[25:57] | Sure. | 好 |
[25:59] | – You don’t control me anymore. – Sid. | -你不能控制我了 -希德 |
[26:03] | Hey, Cap. How are ya? Sorry. | 警监 你好吗 抱歉了 |
[26:07] | One chance, Mooney. | 给你一个机会 穆尼 |
[26:08] | You let him go, you might just make it out of this. | 你放了他 或许还有一条活路 |
[26:11] | Chump. | 白痴 |
[26:12] | Don’t you know you’re speaking to a dying woman, | 你不知道我已经要死了吗 |
[26:15] | which severely limits your negotiating position? | 所以你没什么筹码了 |
[26:18] | So here’s how it’s going to go down. | 我们这么办 |
[26:20] | One cop comes within 20 feet of this place, | 哪怕有一个警察接近这里20英尺 |
[26:23] | and Harvey, although I love him, will eat a bullet. | 哈维 虽然我爱他 也要挨枪子 |
[26:30] | You had to come back, didn’t you? | 你就是赖上我了 是吧 |
[26:32] | Like a bad penny. | 赶都赶不走 |
[26:34] | Now where were we? | 我们说到哪了 |
[26:35] | Fish, you got to give it up; you’re surrounded. | 菲什 你投降吧 你已经被包围了 |
[26:37] | You got nowhere to go! | 你根本无处可逃 |
[26:38] | Shut up, Harvey. | 闭嘴 哈维 |
[26:41] | What’s going on? How’s Bullock? | 什么情况 布洛克怎么样了 |
[26:43] | Listen up! | 听好 |
[26:44] | I want you to create a full perimeter. | 全面包围 |
[26:47] | Snipers on every corner. | 每个角安排狙击手 |
[26:48] | Mooney does not make it out of this. | 穆尼休想逃走 |
[26:50] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[26:51] | – Yes, sir. – Now go. | -是 长官 -去吧 |
[26:53] | – Captain. – What? | -警监 -干什么 |
[26:54] | You cannot just leave him in there. | 你不能不管他 |
[26:55] | You think that’s what I’m doing? | 你以为我是这个意思吗 |
[26:57] | I’m just not charging through the front door | 我只是不想从前门冲进去 |
[26:58] | so he gets killed. | 害他没命 |
[26:59] | And I’ll remind you, | 我提醒你 |
[27:00] | you are no longer a police officer. | 你已经不是警察了 |
[27:03] | Get in my way, and I’ll have you arrested. | 你敢挡害 我会逮捕你 |
[27:11] | Oh, no, not the press. | 糟糕 怎么媒体也来了 |
[27:13] | Keep the press back. | 把媒体拦住 |
[27:14] | Keep them back. | 别让他们过来 |
[27:25] | We are standing outside the mansion | 我们正站在别墅外 |
[27:26] | and preliminary reports are that | 据初步报导称 |
[27:28] | wanted Indian Hill escapee Fish Mooney | 受通缉的印第安山逃犯菲什·穆尼 |
[27:30] | has barricaded herself inside and is holding a hostage. | 已将自己关在里面 并挟有一名人质 |
[27:34] | This is it, Butch. | 机会来了 布奇 |
[27:36] | She’s finally cornered. | 她终于被困住了 |
[27:39] | Like a rat. | 就像只老鼠 |
[27:41] | Yeah, but what are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[27:42] | The cops are already there. | 警察已经到场了 |
[27:51] | The GCPD is not Gotham. | 哥谭市警局可不代表哥谭 |
[27:53] | Gotham listens to me. | 哥谭听我的 |
[27:58] | It’s time to round up our friends. | 该去召集我们的朋友了 |
[28:02] | Believe me, if I could fix you, I would. | 相信我 如果我能治好你 我会的 |
[28:04] | I think of you as one of my own children. | 我把你视作我自己的孩子 |
[28:06] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[28:08] | So what am I supposed to do? | 那我怎么办 |
[28:10] | Give up? | 放弃吗 |
[28:11] | Do you not understand what you are? | 你不明白你是什么吗 |
[28:14] | What you represent? | 你代表了什么 |
[28:15] | You are the first of a new generation. | 你是新一代的第一人 |
[28:19] | A new Eve. | 新夏娃 |
[28:25] | You know, I owned a club once. | 我以前开了家夜店 |
[28:29] | Ran protection on the side. | 此外还收取保护费 |
[28:32] | Every first of the month, people would pay me. | 每月第一天 人们会给我钱 |
[28:35] | Every once in a while, someone would come up short. | 偶尔就会有人交不齐钱 |
[28:38] | And they’d say, | 他们会说 |
[28:39] | “Mooney, I don’t have the money. | “穆尼 我没有钱 |
[28:42] | Mooney, I need more time.” | 穆尼 我需要更多时间” |
[28:44] | And they’d cry and cry. | 他们会哭哭啼啼 |
[28:47] | And then I discovered that when I squeezed them, | 然后我发现如果我向他们施压 |
[28:52] | and squeezed them, | 施压 |
[28:55] | and squeezed them, | 再施压 |
[28:58] | they always had more. | 他们总能挤出更多钱来 |
[29:02] | You are going to fix me… | 你要治好我 |
[29:07] | …or I swear to God, | 否则 我发誓 |
[29:09] | I will make you pray for your death. | 我会让你求死不能 |
[29:14] | Fish. | 菲什 |
[29:16] | What are the cops doing now? | 警察又怎么了 |
[29:18] | It’s not the cops. | 不是警察 |
[29:23] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[29:35] | Cordon off this entire area. | 戒严整个区域 |
[29:36] | No one gets near the house. | 不许任何人接近别墅 |
[29:42] | Cobblepot, what the hell are you doing here? | 科波特 你来干什么 |
[29:44] | What you have proven to be incapable of | 来做你已经一次次证明了 |
[29:46] | time and time again. | 自己做不到的事 |
[29:47] | This is a GCPD operation. | 这是哥谭市警局的行动 |
[29:49] | I am ordering you and this mob to disperse. | 我命令你和这群暴民解散 |
[29:52] | Immediately. | 马上 |
[29:53] | Fat chance. | 想得美 |
[29:54] | I will not let those monsters escape again. | 我绝不会允许那些怪物再次逃脱 |
[29:57] | Fish Mooney dies tonight! | 菲什·穆尼今晚就得死 |
[30:01] | Dammit, Cobblepot. | 该死 科波特 |
[30:02] | One of my detectives is inside. | 我的一个警探还在里面 |
[30:04] | This is the last time I’m gonna ask. | 我不会再说一遍了 |
[30:06] | Back up! | 退后 |
[30:07] | You’ve had your chance, Barnes. | 你有过机会了 巴恩斯 |
[30:09] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[30:11] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[30:14] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[30:57] | You killed a lot of our friends, Gordon. | 你杀了我们很多朋友 戈登 |
[31:01] | A lot of your friends had it coming. | 你很多朋友是咎由自取 |
[31:04] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[31:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[31:10] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[31:16] | Kill them now. | 杀了他们 |
[31:19] | Stay back! | 退后 |
[31:23] | Jim, what the hell are you doing here? | 吉姆 你来做什么 |
[31:25] | Saving you; I thought that was obvious. | 救你 难道不是明摆着吗 |
[31:26] | Oh, yeah. Totally. Thank you. | 很明显 谢谢你了 |
[31:28] | Why are you here, Gordon? | 你来做什么 戈登 |
[31:30] | Did your little cop friend send you to get me to turn myself in? | 你的警察小朋友派你来劝我投降吗 |
[31:33] | ‘Cause that’s not going to happen. | 这是不可能的 |
[31:36] | I’m here on my own. | 我是自己来的 |
[31:37] | I only want Bullock. | 我只想救布洛克 |
[31:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[31:40] | You’d risk your life | 你愿为这 |
[31:41] | for this broken down old thing? | 老骨头冒生命危险 |
[31:43] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[31:45] | He’d do the same for me. | 他也会这么救我的 |
[31:46] | I would, it’s true. | 真的 我会的 |
[31:48] | Well, you’ve helped me, | 你帮我了 |
[31:50] | ’cause now I have two hostages. | 这下我有两个人质了 |
[31:52] | Barnes won’t see it that way. | 巴恩斯不会那么想的 |
[31:54] | Hell, you kill me, | 你要是杀了我 |
[31:55] | he’ll probably thank you. | 他大概还会谢谢你 |
[31:57] | I’ve been nothing but a pain in the ass to him. | 我一直以来只给他找麻烦 |
[31:58] | Also true. | 这也是真的 |
[32:01] | Then you better give me one good reason | 那你倒是给我一个 |
[32:07] | why I shouldn’t have my friends kill you. | 我不该让我的朋友杀了你的理由 |
[32:13] | Because I can get you out of here. | 因为我能带你出去 |
[32:15] | And exactly how do you plan to do that, | 你打算怎么做呢 |
[32:16] | considering this whole place is surrounded? | 这里已经完全被包围了 |
[32:20] | That’s my problem. | 这是我要考虑的 |
[32:21] | I get you out of here, you give me Bullock. | 我带你出去 你把布洛克给我 |
[32:22] | That’s the deal. | 这是我的提议 |
[32:29] | I get this one. | 我要带走他 |
[32:31] | Wait a second… | 等等 |
[32:33] | Deal. | 成交 |
[32:36] | You have two minutes. | 给你两分钟 |
[32:51] | Jim, you just keep surprising me. | 吉姆 你总让我吃惊 |
[32:54] | Shut up. How’d you like to have Fish all to yourself? | 闭嘴 你想自己处置菲什吗 |
[32:58] | Don’t tease. | 别逗我 |
[33:00] | She’ll be in the woods behind the mansion in five minutes. | 五分钟后 她会在别墅后的树林里 |
[33:04] | All you have to do is one thing. | 你只需要做一件事 |
[33:06] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[33:12] | Cobblepot, get this crowd to disperse, | 科波特 让这群人解散 |
[33:15] | or I’ll make them disperse. And there will be bloodshed. | 否则我会逼他们解散 那就要流血了 |
[33:18] | Promise?! | 保证吗 |
[33:21] | People of Gotham! | 哥谭人民 |
[33:22] | The time for action is now! | 该采取行动了 |
[33:24] | Kill the monsters! | 杀了那些怪物 |
[33:25] | Kill them now! | 杀了他们 |
[33:30] | We need all units to the front of the house | 所有人赶往别墅前门 |
[33:31] | immediately! | 马上 |
[33:34] | Get back, now! | 快退后 |
[33:40] | The mob’s broken through the front, | 暴民从前门突破进来了 |
[33:41] | but the back is clear. We can make it to the woods. | 但后面没人了 我们可以进入树林 |
[33:44] | Time to go. You two hold ’em off as long as you can. | 该走了 你俩尽量抵住他们 |
[33:47] | And, Harvey, no hard feelings. | 哈维 别介意 |
[33:49] | Fish, screw you. | 菲什 去你妈 |
[33:51] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | Jim, you can’t let her take me. | 吉姆 你不能让她带走我 |
[33:54] | Good-bye, Professor. | 再见了 教授 |
[33:55] | She’s going to kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[33:57] | She’s gonna kill me! | 她会杀了我的 |
[34:00] | Stop! | 站住 |
[34:36] | Go! | 滚 |
[34:42] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[34:44] | Just old friends. | 就我们几个老朋友 |
[34:46] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[34:46] | Don’t call me that! | 别那么喊我 |
[34:49] | My name is Penguin. | 我叫企鹅 |
[34:51] | Do you know how long I’ve been looking for you? | 你知道我找你找多久了吗 |
[34:54] | How long I’ve waited for this very moment? | 这一刻我等了多久了吗 |
[34:56] | Mr. Cobblepot… | 科波特先生 |
[34:57] | – Quiet! – So this is it? | -闭嘴 -就这样吗 |
[34:59] | I spare your life, | 我饶了你一命 |
[35:02] | and you shoot me dead in the woods like an animal? | 你却像对野兽一样 在树林里打死我 |
[35:07] | Pretty much, yes. | 差不多吧 |
[35:11] | But I will admit, | 但我承认 |
[35:13] | that night under the bridge stayed with me. | 大桥下的那一晚一直萦绕不去 |
[35:18] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:18] | Why what? | 什么为什么 |
[35:19] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么没杀我 |
[35:23] | I have gone over that night 1,000 times, | 那一晚我想了千百遍了 |
[35:25] | and it doesn’t make any sense. | 但完全没道理 |
[35:28] | Why didn’t you kill me? | 你为什么没杀我 |
[35:30] | I would’ve killed you in an instant. | 换我会毫不犹豫地杀了你 |
[35:35] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[35:35] | Because you’re mine. | 因为你是我的 |
[35:40] | You were my umbrella boy, remember? | 你是我的打伞小弟 记得吗 |
[35:43] | You rubbed my feet | 我脚累的时候 |
[35:46] | when they were tired. | 你给我揉脚 |
[35:48] | And now look at you, | 现在看看你 |
[35:51] | the terror of Gotham. | 成了哥谭的恐惧 |
[35:55] | Everything I’ve done in my life, | 我这辈子做的一切 |
[35:58] | possibly the best thing | 或许最棒的 |
[36:01] | was turning | 就是把 |
[36:02] | Oswald Cobblepot into… | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特变成 |
[36:06] | the Penguin. | 企鹅人 |
[36:09] | I couldn’t destroy that. | 我不能毁掉这个 |
[36:15] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[36:17] | He understands | 他能理解 |
[36:20] | what it is to bring something into being. | 创造一个生灵的感觉 |
[36:24] | It is a part of you. | 它是你的一部分 |
[36:27] | Forever. | 永远都是 |
[36:39] | Good-bye, Fish. | 再见 菲什 |
[36:43] | Don’t come back. | 别回来了 |
[37:01] | We got them! | 抓到他们了 |
[37:04] | Got some more fuel for the fire! | 有东西可以往火里添了 |
[37:30] | Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[37:33] | Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[37:36] | Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[37:38] | Penguin! Penguin! | 企鹅 企鹅 |
[37:46] | Tell Barnes something, would you? | 去给巴恩斯个说法 好吗 |
[37:49] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[38:21] | Next time, | 下次 |
[38:24] | remember to water. | 记得浇水 |
[38:32] | Well, I, for one, am personally very glad not to be staring | 我是非常开心不用再盯着 |
[38:35] | at those bloody box files and that flaming bulletin board, | 那些档案盒和公告板 |
[38:38] | tramping down those stairs to that dank cave. | 踩着楼梯下到那个潮湿的洞里 |
[38:42] | It does leave one question unanswered though, | 但有一个问题还没解决 |
[38:44] | – doesn’t it, Master Bruce? – What’s that? | -是吧 布鲁斯少爷 -什么问题 |
[38:47] | Well, you know, with all this spare time on your hands, | 你这下多出来了很多时间 |
[38:50] | how are you gonna fill it? | 你打算做什么 |
[38:53] | Well, I imagine you have some ideas. | 我觉得你肯定有些点子 |
[38:55] | I do. | 我有 |
[38:59] | Dancing lessons. | 学跳舞 |
[39:02] | Dancing lessons. | 学跳舞 |
[39:03] | That’s right. I mean, a man of your station should be able to | 没错 你这种身份的人应该能 |
[39:06] | guide gracefully a beautiful young girl | 优雅地领着漂亮的年轻姑娘 |
[39:09] | across a dance floor, don’t you think? | 在舞池中来去 不是吗 |
[39:10] | And I suppose that you’re gonna be teaching me these lessons. | 那么你要来教我吗 |
[39:13] | Why, I certainly could. You know, I was quite well regarded as a… | 我是可以 要知道我当年可是 |
[39:16] | bit of a dancer in my day, actually. | 舞林高手呢 |
[39:19] | – Were you? – But I think I’ll leave that particular ordeal | -是吗 -但这样的折磨还是 |
[39:22] | to someone more qualified. | 留给更够格的人吧 |
[39:39] | Right. | 好了 |
[39:41] | Step out. | 出来 |
[39:43] | Slowly. | 慢慢的 |
[39:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[40:06] | Oh, my word. | 天呐 |
[40:08] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[40:21] | You don’t quit, do you? | 你就是不知道放弃 是吧 |
[40:23] | I came by to let you know that tomorrow’s paper | 我来是想告诉你明天的报纸上 |
[40:25] | is gonna lay out Bullock’s story of how Fish got away. | 会登出布洛克关于菲什逃走的说法 |
[40:28] | How she just… vanished while you two were escaping. | 她不知所踪 而你俩逃走了 |
[40:32] | Great. Can’t wait to read about it. | 很好 等不及看了 |
[40:33] | And it’s a load of crap. | 都是一派胡言 |
[40:36] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我怎么想的吗 |
[40:37] | I got the feeling you’re gonna tell me either way. | 我怎么觉得你反正都是要说的 |
[40:39] | I think you made a deal with Fish. | 我觉得你跟菲什做了交易 |
[40:42] | You let her escape with Strange in exchange for Bullock’s life. | 你放她带走斯特兰奇 交换布洛克的性命 |
[40:52] | And how would I manage that? | 我怎么做到的 |
[40:54] | I saw Penguin get a call before the riot started. | 暴动开始前我看到企鹅接电话了 |
[40:58] | When the mob attacked, | 暴民袭击时 |
[40:59] | Barnes ordered all the cops to the front. | 巴恩斯把警察都调到前门了 |
[41:02] | And that’s when Fish slipped into the woods with Strange. | 于是菲什便带着斯特兰奇溜进了树林 |
[41:07] | By that logic, | 这么说来 |
[41:08] | Penguin helped Fish escape. Why would he do that? | 企鹅帮助菲什逃脱了 他为什么要那么做 |
[41:10] | ‘Cause he wanted Fish all to himself. | 因为他想自己对付菲什 |
[41:12] | I mean, that is what you offered him, wasn’t it? | 这就是你开给他的条件吧 |
[41:16] | You promised to help Fish escape, | 你保证帮助菲什逃走 |
[41:18] | but you did it by double-crossing her and delivering her to Penguin. | 但你骗了她 把她交给了企鹅 |
[41:22] | If that were so, I’d be a millionaire by now. | 如果是这样 那我这会儿该有一百万了 |
[41:25] | Except Fish isn’t dead. | 但菲什没死 |
[41:28] | Penguin would’ve dragged her in front of the mob if she was. | 否则 企鹅肯定会把她的尸体拖到暴民面前 |
[41:35] | So what happened in the woods? | 那么林子里发生了什么 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:43] | I do know | 但我知道 |
[41:45] | that you’re gonna have a hard time collecting all that cash. | 你那一百万恐怕是拿不到了 |
[41:48] | ‘Course, that wasn’t why you did any of this, was it? | 当然 你也不是为了钱做这些事的 是吧 |
[41:54] | Who the hell are you, Jim Gordon? | 你究竟是什么人 吉姆·戈登 |
[42:10] | – Wait… – Shut up for once. | -等等 -就闭一回嘴吧 |