时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Listen to the watch. | 听着表的声音 |
[00:03] | It’s ticking. Synchronizes with your heartbeat. | 它的滴答声 跟你的心跳同步 |
[00:06] | Stand upon the back of the chair. | 站到椅背上 |
[00:08] | So you could get him to do anything you wanted? | 所以你想让他做什么都可以吗 |
[00:11] | I want you to find my sister. | 我想让你找到我妹妹 |
[00:12] | Her condition? | 她的身体状况 |
[00:14] | Some poison in her blood. | 她的血液中有某种毒素 |
[00:16] | I announce my candidacy for mayor. | 我宣布竞选市长 |
[00:20] | Hugo Strange made another you. | 雨果·斯特兰奇创造了另一个你 |
[00:22] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[00:22] | – He cut his hair. – To look more like you. | -他剪了他的头发 -好更像你 |
[00:24] | Does Alfred know you have his car? | 阿尔弗雷德知道你开了他的车吗 |
[00:26] | Would you like to go for a ride? | 想一起去兜兜风吗 |
[00:29] | The ticking synchronizes with your heartbeat. | 滴答声跟你的心跳同步 |
[00:31] | Deep down, you want to die, Jim. | 内心深处 你也想死 吉姆 |
[00:34] | Step off the ledge. | 从楼边走下去 |
[00:35] | Stop! | 停下 |
[00:43] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[00:44] | My-my brother will find out I’m here, | 我哥哥会发现我在这里 |
[00:46] | and he’ll come for me. | 然后他会来找我的 |
[00:48] | Nothing will stop him. | 什么都阻挡不了他 |
[00:50] | This is the brother that took you to Strange to try and fix you? | 是把你送到斯特兰奇那儿想治好你的哥哥吗 |
[00:53] | What? | 什么 |
[00:53] | No. | 不是 |
[00:54] | Jervis kept me a prisoner most of my life, | 我大半辈子都被杰维斯囚禁着 |
[00:57] | and when I finally managed to escape, | 等我终于逃出来 |
[00:59] | I ran as far away from him as I could. | 就尽可能地逃得远远的 |
[01:01] | And landed in Gotham. | 然后来到了哥谭 |
[01:03] | It seemed like a good place to hide. | 这里看起来像是个不错的藏身之处 |
[01:06] | Until Strange found me and locked me in Indian Hill. | 直到斯特兰奇找到我 把我关进印第安山 |
[01:09] | I’ll admit, not the best luck for you or your future landlord. | 我得承认 这对你和你后来的房东都不是好事 |
[01:13] | That was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[01:14] | The infecting part or the lighting him on fire part? | 你是指感染了他 还是放火烧了他 |
[01:17] | I’m not a monster! | 我不是怪物 |
[01:20] | But if you want to see one, | 但如果你想看看真正的怪物 |
[01:22] | just wait until my brother comes for me. | 等我哥来找我时就能看到了 |
[01:26] | You don’t know what he’s capable of. | 他什么都干得出来 |
[01:30] | This isn’t over. | 这事还没完 |
[01:34] | For either of us. | 对我们都是 |
[01:41] | It’s perfect! | 完美 |
[01:43] | Oh, my sister used to love amusement parks. | 我妹妹以前可喜欢游乐园了 |
[01:45] | The rides, the food, | 那些游乐设施 美食 |
[01:47] | the tents with amazing acts. | 小帐篷里的精彩表演 |
[01:49] | That’s why I became a performer. | 所以我才去当了表演者 |
[01:52] | Are you a family man? | 你是个顾家的男人吗 |
[01:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:55] | I am a family man. | 我是个顾家的男人 |
[01:59] | The day I lost her was the saddest of my life. | 失去她的那天是我人生中最悲伤的一天 |
[02:04] | The only thing that got me through, | 唯一帮我挺过去 |
[02:07] | that kept me sane, | 帮我保持理智的东西 |
[02:09] | was the hope of one day being together again. | 就是我们有朝一日能再相见的希望 |
[02:15] | Reunited. | 团聚 |
[02:17] | And if all goes well, | 假如一切顺利的话 |
[02:19] | that day is today. | 那一日就是今天了 |
[02:28] | Of course, a reunion like this | 当然了 像这样的团聚 |
[02:31] | needs to be a private affair. | 是需要私密性的 |
[02:34] | You understand. | 你明白的 |
[02:43] | It’s Election Day in Gotham, | 今天是哥谭的选举日 |
[02:44] | with former mayor Aubrey James | 前市长奥布雷·詹姆斯 |
[02:46] | and former criminal kingpin Oswald Cobblepot | 和前罪犯头目奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[02:49] | running toe to toe… | 针锋相对 |
[02:51] | Why don’t you take care of it. | 你去解决 |
[02:53] | Appreciate it. | 多谢了 |
[02:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:58] | I must say, you are looking quite the dapper fellow. | 我得说 你今天真是衣冠楚楚啊 |
[03:04] | I had to guess on the jacket size. I hope it fits. | 上衣大小我只能估计了 希望合身 |
[03:06] | Perfectly. | 非常合身 |
[03:08] | I cannot thank you enough. | 我都不知该怎么感谢你 |
[03:10] | It’s just a suit. | 一套西服而已 |
[03:11] | No. No, if it weren’t for you, | 不是这个 如果不是你 |
[03:13] | I would still be falling asleep to the screams of the insane. | 我现在还伴着疯子的尖叫入眠呢 |
[03:17] | It becomes almost a white noise after a while, doesn’t it? | 时间长了感觉都变成白噪音了 不是吗 |
[03:19] | It does. | 确实 |
[03:21] | I do believe, Oswald, | 我相信 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[03:24] | Arkham has made us both stronger. | 阿卡姆让我们俩都更坚强了 |
[03:28] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[03:31] | Which is why I had our release certificates framed. | 所以我把我们的出院证明裱了起来 |
[03:35] | A reminder of past struggles and new beginnings. | 纪念我们过去的挣扎和新的开始 |
[03:40] | If I didn’t know better, | 要是不知道 |
[03:41] | I’d accuse you of being a sentimentalist. | 我要以为你是个多愁善感的人了 |
[03:44] | Guilty. | 被你发现了 |
[03:46] | You all set, boss? Busy day today. | 准备好了吗 老大 今天挺忙 |
[03:48] | Who were those people you were speaking with? | 你刚才在和谁说话 |
[03:52] | Don’t worry about it. | 不用你管 |
[03:54] | Come now, Butch. Play nice. | 别这样 布奇 友善点 |
[03:55] | We’re all on the same team here. | 我们现在是队友了 |
[03:57] | Right? | 对吧 |
[03:59] | My team. | 我的队友 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 行吧 |
[04:02] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[04:05] | You keep your nose out of my business. | 你最好别管我的事 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:09] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[04:12] | Whatever you say. | 都听你的 |
[04:22] | Why is it that every time | 为什么每次 |
[04:23] | something hits the fan around here, | 这儿出点什么事 |
[04:25] | I inevitably find you at the center of it? | 我总能发现你搅在里面 |
[04:27] | I was just working a job. | 我只是在查案 |
[04:29] | Her brother asked me to find her. | 她哥哥拜托我去找她 |
[04:30] | Yeah. You’re some sort of P.I. Now? Is that it? | 你现在干起私家侦探了吗 |
[04:32] | – I’m whatever pays the bills. – Great. | -只要能糊口 我就干 -真行 |
[04:35] | What do we know about this girl’s blood? | 这女孩的血是什么情况 |
[04:37] | Not much. She claims infecting the landlord was an accident. | 不是很清楚 她说感染房东是个意外 |
[04:40] | Have Thompkins draw some samples, | 让汤普金斯抽些血样 |
[04:41] | see if she can find out what we’re dealing with here. | 看她能不能弄清具体情况 |
[04:43] | And pick up the brother for questioning. | 带那个哥哥来警局问话 |
[04:45] | Any idea where we might find him? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[04:47] | No. But when I do, I’ll let you know. | 不知道 不过我找到他 会通知你 |
[04:50] | We have some unfinished business. | 我们还有笔账没算完呢 |
[04:51] | Not anymore. | 别算了 |
[04:52] | This is an active investigation. | 此案正在调查中 |
[04:54] | You go anywhere near him, I’ll have you arrested. | 你要是靠近他 我就让人逮捕你 |
[04:56] | For what? | 以什么罪名 |
[04:58] | No law against two private citizens having a chat. | 两个平民聊聊天 并不犯法 |
[05:03] | I’ll come by later to pick up my check. | 我稍后再来领赏金 |
[05:09] | I bet I’d make a kick-ass P.I. | 我要是当私家侦探肯定老厉害了 |
[05:13] | Get out. | 出去 |
[05:24] | Have you had this condition since birth? | 你一出生就这样了吗 |
[05:28] | Tell me about it. | 跟我说说 |
[05:31] | If a person comes into contact with my blood, it changes them. | 如果一个人接触到我的血液 这个人就会变 |
[05:35] | It affects every person differently. | 它影响每个人的方式都不同 |
[05:38] | My brother believes it brings out a person’s true nature. | 我哥认为这释放了一个人的本性 |
[05:43] | Is your brother infected? | 你哥被感染了吗 |
[05:45] | Is that why you’re so terrified of him? | 所以你才那么怕他吗 |
[05:48] | Jervis isn’t infected. | 杰维斯没被感染 |
[05:50] | He believes we’re connected. | 他认为我们紧密相连 |
[05:54] | Two sides of the same coin. | 有如一个硬币的两面 |
[05:57] | My way is the blood, and his, the mind. | 我通过血液感染 他通过思想控制 |
[06:01] | Hypnosis. | 催眠 |
[06:04] | It goes way beyond that. | 远不止如此 |
[06:07] | He preys on fear, | 他会利用恐惧 |
[06:09] | anger, regret. | 愤怒 悔恨 |
[06:13] | And if he gets in your mind… | 如果他控制了你的头脑 |
[06:17] | you’re doomed. | 你就完了 |
[06:21] | Vote for Oswald Cobblepot, | 为奥斯瓦尔德·科波特投票 |
[06:24] | – your next mayor of Gotham! – Vote for Cobblepot. Here you go. | -选他为下一任哥谭市长 -为科波特投票 给 |
[06:27] | Cobblepot for mayor. | 支持科波特当市长 |
[06:28] | – And Make Gotham Safe Again! – Sir, Vote for Cobblepot. | -让哥谭重获安全 -先生 为科波特投票 |
[06:34] | Vote for Oswald Cobblepot, | 为奥斯瓦尔德·科波特投票 |
[06:37] | your next mayor of Gotham! | 选他为下一任哥谭市长 |
[06:40] | You are so very tired of life, aren’t you? | 你真是厌倦了生命 是吧 |
[06:45] | Do you hear my watch ticking? | 听到我手表的滴答声了吗 |
[06:52] | Hard road for you, Jim Gordon. | 你的路好长好艰辛 吉姆·戈登 |
[06:56] | Listen closer. | 仔细听 |
[07:01] | You are so very tired of life, aren’t you? | 你真是厌倦了生命 是吧 |
[07:05] | Now you can rest, Jim. | 你可以休息了 吉姆 |
[07:21] | Hey, pal! | 哥们 |
[07:24] | You got a death wish or something? | 你是要找死吗 |
[07:32] | Right, yes. Well, will do. Thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[07:35] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[07:38] | Well, that was the impound yard from downtown. | 是市中心的拖车场打来的 |
[07:40] | It appears the Rolls was towed only this morning, | 看来劳斯莱斯今早被拖走了 |
[07:43] | Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[07:43] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[07:47] | Why would he leave? | 他为什么要走 |
[07:48] | Well, he cut his hair to look more like you, | 他把头发剪了好更像你 |
[07:49] | if that’s even possible. | 如果还能更像的话 |
[07:51] | You think he went to the city to pretend to be me. | 你认为他去市里假扮我吗 |
[07:53] | – Yeah, absolutely. Bloody yes. – So where would he go? | -当然是啊 -那他会去哪呢 |
[07:56] | Take in a show, do a little bit of shopping, have a facial? | 去看场表演 购购物 做个脸吧 |
[07:59] | I mean, where do pain-resistant clones | 不怕疼的亿万富翁少年克隆人 |
[08:01] | of multibillionaire teenagers normally go? | 一般会去哪呢 |
[08:03] | – Alfred. – Well, I don’t know. | -阿尔弗雷德 -我不知道 |
[08:05] | The car was found at 11th and Dillon, wasn’t it? | 车子是在11街和狄龙街路口找到的 |
[08:08] | That’s in the Narrows. | 那是在奈何岛 |
[08:09] | So I suppose we should be thankful there’s anything left to tow. | 看来我们该感谢车子没被全毁掉 |
[08:16] | What in the dickens was he doing down there in the first place? | 他到底去市中心做什么 |
[08:21] | Selina. | 找塞琳娜 |
[08:25] | 11th and Dillon is near her apartment. | 她就住在11街和狄龙街附近 |
[08:28] | Sorry, again, for the way I acted when you came by yesterday. | 我要再次为你昨天去我家时我的态度道歉 |
[08:31] | Any word on your friend Ivy? | 你有你朋友艾薇的消息了吗 |
[08:32] | No. | 没 |
[08:34] | I even braved a beat-down from Sonny to see | 我还冒着被桑尼暴揍的危险 |
[08:36] | if she was growing magic mushrooms for him again. | 去他那儿看她是不是又在为他种迷幻蘑菇了 |
[08:39] | Magic what? | 迷幻什么 |
[08:40] | Mushrooms. | 蘑菇 |
[08:42] | Sonny Gilzean. | 桑尼·吉尔兹 |
[08:44] | Pounded you to within an inch of your life. | 他差一点就打死你了 |
[08:46] | Yeah. Sonny, right. | 对了 桑尼 嗯 |
[08:49] | Well, this is it. | 就是这里了 |
[08:51] | Time to earn a living. | 该去赚钱了 |
[08:53] | – You work here? – No. | -你在这里工作吗 -不是 |
[08:54] | I rob here. | 我是来打劫的 |
[08:56] | What? | 什么 |
[08:57] | The Bang Bang Room is a betting parlor. | 砰砰屋是个赌博厅 |
[08:59] | Should be flush today with the mayor’s race. | 今天市长竞选 应该到处是人 |
[09:01] | Meet me around back in five minutes. | 五分钟后到后门碰头 |
[09:05] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[09:08] | Yeah! Pay up! | 快付钱吧 |
[09:20] | Hey, that guy at the end of the bar | 吧台那头的那个人 |
[09:21] | said you’re buying the place a round. | 说你要请这里所有人喝一杯 |
[09:23] | What? | 什么 |
[09:25] | Oh, and your mom sucks. | 还说你妈是烂人 |
[09:27] | Or something. | 或是之类的话 |
[09:29] | Really? | 真的 |
[09:36] | Hey, wise guy! | 臭屁男 |
[09:38] | Here’s your drink! | 这是你的酒 |
[09:45] | – Get him off me! – That’s enough! | -把他弄开 -够了 |
[10:01] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪来的 |
[10:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:05] | My first day. | 第一天上班 |
[10:07] | Can you help me find the cherries? | 你能帮我找到樱桃吗 |
[10:09] | No? | 不行 |
[10:10] | Probably behind the bar. Right. | 大概在吧台后边 好吧 |
[10:13] | Uh, I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[10:14] | Hey, Squirrel, | 松鼠 |
[10:16] | what’s the odds of a person getting out of here in one piece? | 一个人完好无损走出这里的概率有多高 |
[10:19] | Not good, boss. | 不太高 老大 |
[10:25] | My beloved mother always believed in me. | 我敬爱的母亲一直相信我 |
[10:32] | Even when I doubted myself, she held firm. | 即便我怀疑自己时 她依然坚信 |
[10:38] | Seeing all of your bright faces reminds me that | 看到你们快乐的面庞 让我想起 |
[10:41] | there is nothing you cannot do | 只要你竭尽全力 |
[10:44] | if you put your mind to it. | 就没有什么不可能 |
[10:47] | And when I am mayor, I believe… | 等我成为市长 我相信 |
[10:51] | no… I know that together, | 不 我确信 齐心协力 |
[10:55] | we will Make Gotham Safe Again! | 我们会让哥谭重获安全 |
[11:06] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:09] | Are you on the election board? | 你是选举委员会的吗 |
[11:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[11:12] | I work for Mr. Cobblepot. | 我为科波特先生工作 |
[11:13] | He just wanted me to confirm what Butch gave you. May I? | 他想让我确认下布奇给了你什么 可以吗 |
[11:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:22] | It’s all there. | 都在了 |
[11:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:26] | Follow him for the rest of the day. | 今天跟紧他 |
[11:29] | Don’t let him leave your sight. | 别让他离开视线 |
[11:39] | Well, look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[11:43] | I saw you last night. | 我昨晚看见你了 |
[11:45] | You didn’t even say hi. Rude. | 你连招呼都没打 没礼貌 |
[11:48] | I need to find Jervis Tetch. | 我要找杰维斯·泰奇 |
[11:49] | Oh, you mean “The Great Jervis Tetch, Hypnotist Extraordinaire”? | 你指的是”催眠大师杰维斯·泰奇”吗 |
[11:53] | You believe it actually says that on his business card? | 你敢相信他名片上就是这么写的吗 |
[11:56] | Number’s been disconnected. Where is he? | 电话打不通 他在哪 |
[11:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:00] | Magic shop, bunny farm… | 魔术商店 兔子农场… |
[12:01] | Someplace where everyone wears top hats and drinks tea? | 某个大家都戴高帽喝茶的地方吧 |
[12:04] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 |
[12:06] | You know, I’m not sure I like this new thing | 我不是很喜欢你最近 |
[12:08] | of you storming in here every time you need something. | 每当有什么需要就冲进这里 |
[12:12] | It’s almost like we’re married. | 就像我们是夫妻一样 |
[12:13] | Scary thought. | 想想都可怕 |
[12:19] | I need a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:23] | Then you must be monumentally screwed. | 那你肯定是遇上大麻烦了 |
[12:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[12:29] | Did he hypnotize you? | 他把你催眠了吗 |
[12:31] | Make you bark like a dog? | 让你像狗一样吠吗 |
[12:34] | He’s dangerous, Barbara. | 这人很危险 芭芭拉 |
[12:36] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[12:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | He came in here earlier. | 他之前来过这里 |
[12:46] | Said he wanted to hire some muscle. | 说他想要招募打手 |
[12:47] | – Muscle? – Yeah. | -打手 -对 |
[12:49] | For some performance he’s planning. | 他在筹划的表演需要 |
[12:50] | Said he needed them to have flair. | 说他需要炫一点的人 |
[12:52] | What’d you tell him? | 你怎么回答的 |
[12:54] | It’s Gotham, baby. | 这里是哥谭 宝贝 |
[12:56] | We’ve all got flair. | 我们都很炫 |
[13:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:02] | Always a help. | 你总能帮到我 |
[13:25] | Excellent! | 好极了 |
[13:29] | Deever and Dumfree, I presume. | 想必你们就是迪威尔和迪弗里吧 |
[13:33] | The Terrible Tweeds. | 可怕的特威兹兄弟 |
[13:35] | Your reputation precedes you. | 久仰大名 |
[13:37] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[13:39] | Jervis Tetch. | 杰维斯·泰奇 |
[13:41] | I have a job that might suit your particular skills. | 你们的技能也许能帮我办件事 |
[13:45] | My sister’s been taken by the GCPD. | 我妹妹被哥谭市警局抓走了 |
[13:47] | I need to get her back. | 我得把她找回来 |
[13:51] | You want to break someone out of the GCPD? | 你想从哥谭市警局抢个人出来 |
[13:55] | Not “Someone.” | 不是随便什么人 |
[13:57] | My sister. | 是我妹妹 |
[13:59] | I assumed men like yourselves understood the bond of family. | 我想你们这样的人能够理解家庭的纽带 |
[14:06] | What’s in it for us? | 给我们什么好处 |
[14:08] | Does he… ever speak? | 他…会说话吗 |
[14:13] | Regardless, if you’ll do the courtesy of listening to me, | 算了 要是你们乐意听我说几句话 |
[14:16] | I think you’ll find | 我想你们会发现 |
[14:18] | I can be quite persuasive. | 我很有说服力 |
[14:32] | Place is packed to the gills. | 今天来了好多人 |
[14:34] | It’s running two to one, for Penguin. | 企鹅赔率是二比一了 |
[14:38] | Sounds like you’re busy. | 你们好像挺忙的 |
[14:40] | Maybe I should go, huh? | 也许我该走了 |
[14:42] | No. This won’t take long. | 用不着 花不了多长时间 |
[14:44] | I hate people with sticky fingers. | 我不喜欢小偷小摸的人 |
[14:46] | Okay, wait. | 好吧 等一下 |
[14:47] | W-What do you… what do you need? | 你…需要什么 |
[14:49] | Money? Information? | 钱 消息 |
[14:51] | I could be useful. | 我会对你有用的 |
[14:53] | Oh, you will be. | 你会的 |
[14:55] | You’ll send a message. | 你能让我杀鸡儆猴 |
[14:58] | But maybe… | 但或许… |
[15:00] | I don’t got to do this. | 我用不着这样对你 |
[15:02] | I mean, maybe… | 也许… |
[15:04] | you learned your lesson. | 你已经吸取教训了 |
[15:05] | Yeah, totally. I… | 是啊 我真的… |
[15:09] | You’re screwing with me, aren’t you? | 你耍我呢 是不是 |
[15:11] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:12] | Do it. | 动手 |
[15:27] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[15:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:01] | And although some have criticized Mr. Cobblepot | 虽然有人批评科波特先生 |
[16:03] | for running a campaign based largely on name-calling | 主要靠中伤他人以及制造恐慌 |
[16:06] | and fear-mongering… | 来竞选市长… |
[16:08] | His simple message of “Make Gotham Safe Again” has… | 他简洁的口号”让哥谭重获安全” |
[16:12] | Can you believe Penguin might win this thing? | 企鹅居然有机会赢得选举 |
[16:15] | Whole city’s going to hell in a handbasket. | 这城市真是要天下大乱了 |
[16:18] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:20] | Fine. | 没事 |
[16:23] | I assume you didn’t come here to ask about my health. | 你来这里应该不单是问候我的吧 |
[16:27] | I need to speak with Alice Tetch. | 我要跟爱丽丝·泰奇谈谈 |
[16:29] | No. | 不行 |
[16:30] | Five minutes, that’s all I’m asking. | 只要五分钟 |
[16:32] | She’s scheduled to be moved to a facility upstate. | 她要被转移到北部的设施了 |
[16:34] | I’m sure she’ll have plenty of time then. | 到时她就有大把时间了 |
[16:35] | This can’t wait. | 这事很急 |
[16:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:43] | You can talk to me, son. | 你可以告诉我 孩子 |
[16:45] | Her brother. | 她哥哥 |
[16:47] | I had a run-in with him last night. | 我昨晚碰到他了 |
[16:50] | Think he may have done something to me. | 他好像对我做了什么 |
[16:52] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[16:53] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[16:58] | I’m having thoughts. | 我开始胡思乱想了 |
[17:02] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:03] | you’ve caught some bad breaks. | 你经历了不少挫折 |
[17:06] | Blackgate. Lee. | 黑门监狱 小莱 |
[17:07] | I don’t know what happened when you went to see her, | 我不知道你去见她时出了什么事 |
[17:09] | but I can take a pretty good guess. | 但我大致能猜到 |
[17:13] | But at some point, you’re gonna have to make peace | 但说到底 既然做了决定 |
[17:15] | with the decisions you’ve made. | 你就得去接受 |
[17:18] | And what if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[17:22] | Take it from me, | 听我一句 |
[17:24] | you don’t want to wake up one day and realize | 你不会希望某天早上起来后 |
[17:26] | that 20 years has gone by. | 发现二十年就这么过去了 |
[17:31] | We’re keeping Alice in interrogation. | 爱丽丝在审讯室 |
[17:34] | Five minutes. | 五分钟 |
[17:43] | How was that back there? | 刚才那是怎么回事 |
[17:45] | – What? – You. | -什么 -你 |
[17:48] | Remind me to give props to Alfred on his training. | 记得提醒我夸奖阿尔弗雷德的训练成果 |
[17:52] | I did not think you had that in you. | 没想到你身手这么好 |
[17:55] | Me neither. | 我也没想到 |
[17:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:58] | You? | 你呢 |
[17:59] | A little lightheaded. | 有点晕 |
[18:02] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[18:06] | – You need a hospital. – No. | -你得去医院 -不 |
[18:08] | No hospitals. | 不去医院 |
[18:10] | Are those scars? | 那些是伤疤吗 |
[18:11] | Nothing, they’re nothing. | 没什么 没什么的 |
[18:14] | You’re not Bruce. | 你不是布鲁斯 |
[18:16] | – Selina, just… – You’re not Bruce. | -塞琳娜 -你不是布鲁斯 |
[18:18] | Just-just listen… | 听我… |
[18:18] | What the hell are you?! | 你到底是什么东西 |
[18:19] | I won’t hurt you. Just let me… | 我不会伤害你的 让我… |
[18:21] | Just let me explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[18:27] | I assume you know Butch is paying campaign officials | 我想你应该知道布奇在贿赂竞选官员 |
[18:30] | to buy the election? | 操纵竞选结果吧 |
[18:31] | You don’t approve? | 你不赞成吗 |
[18:34] | My dear Ed, this is Gotham. | 亲爱的爱德 这里是哥谭 |
[18:35] | This is how things are done. | 这就是办事的规矩 |
[18:37] | And in theory, I support that. | 理论上 我支持这样 |
[18:39] | But, Oswald, | 但是 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:40] | Do you see how these people are cheering for you? | 你看到人们如何为你欢呼吗 |
[18:43] | Yes, they… do seem very excited. | 是的 他们…看上去的确很兴奋 |
[18:46] | You can win this on your own. | 你可以靠自己赢的 |
[18:48] | Why risk it? | 为什么要冒这个险 |
[18:49] | There is no upside. | 又没有好处 |
[18:51] | I want this, Ed. I want this like I’ve never wanted anything. | 我想赢 爱德 我从来没这么想要一样东西 |
[18:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:55] | Which is why you need to call off Butch. | 所以你必须叫布奇停下 |
[19:02] | Mr. Penguin? | 企鹅先生 |
[19:03] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 |
[19:05] | I wanted to thank you for getting rid of all the monsters. | 我想感谢你除掉了那些怪物 |
[19:13] | Do you see? | 看到了吗 |
[19:14] | People look at me differently now. | 人们现在以另一种眼光看待我了 |
[19:17] | For the first time in my life, | 我这辈子第一次 |
[19:18] | I feel wanted. | 觉得受人欢迎 |
[19:20] | Nice doing business with you. | 很高兴跟你合作 |
[19:28] | And how do you feel now? | 你现在什么感觉 |
[19:31] | I feel like I’ve misjudged someone | 我觉得我看错了 |
[19:32] | who was supposed to be my friend. | 一个我以为是朋友的人 |
[19:33] | I am your friend. | 我就是你的朋友 |
[19:35] | I can’t be bought, but I can be stolen with a glance. | 我无法被收买 但只要一眼就能偷走我 |
[19:38] | I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. | 我对一人毫无价值 对两人是无价之宝 |
[19:40] | – What am I? – I don’t care. | -我是什么 -我不在乎 |
[19:42] | I do not need a stupid riddle right now. | 我现在不需要什么破谜语 |
[19:45] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[19:47] | I want to be mayor. | 我想当市长 |
[19:49] | Stay out of it, Ed. | 别插手 爱德 |
[19:51] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[19:58] | I need to find your brother. | 我得找到你哥哥 |
[20:01] | You turn me in, and now you want my help. | 你把我抓进来 又来向我求助 |
[20:04] | I was hoping we could help each other. | 我希望我们可以互帮互助 |
[20:09] | He’s still in your head, isn’t he? | 他还控制着你的大脑 是吧 |
[20:18] | How do I stop it? | 我怎么打破控制 |
[20:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:21] | Most of the time, | 大部分时候 |
[20:22] | once the trance is broken, that’s it. | 一旦你醒过来 就完了 |
[20:24] | You should’ve been fine the moment you stepped off the ledge. | 你从屋檐上下来时 就该没事了 |
[20:26] | Then why is it still happening? | 那我为什么还是这样 |
[20:28] | Jervis has tapped into something you’re struggling with. | 杰维斯抓住了一样令你纠结的事 |
[20:32] | Something a part of you would do anything not to face. | 你心中一部分的自己会不惜一切不去面对它 |
[20:35] | Then give me something to fight this until I find him. | 那就帮我抵抗 直到我找到他 |
[20:38] | There’s usually a trigger that brings on the hypnotic state. | 一般有个触发机制会使人陷入催眠状态 |
[20:41] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你最后记得的是什么 |
[20:44] | He pulled out his watch. | 他拿出了他的表 |
[20:46] | Asked if I could hear it ticking. | 问我是否听得到滴答声 |
[20:47] | That’s it, then. | 那就是这个 |
[20:49] | His watch. | 他的表 |
[20:50] | Anything resembling the ticking will trigger the impulse. | 所有类似滴答声的声音都会触动你的冲动 |
[20:55] | He’s made you a prisoner in your own skin. | 他将你囚禁在了自己的身体里 |
[21:00] | He did it to you. | 他对你也是这样 |
[21:02] | When we were kids. | 我们还小的时候 |
[21:06] | At first, he did it to control me. | 起初 他是为控制我 |
[21:10] | Keep me with him. | 把我留在他身边 |
[21:13] | But then he started putting other thoughts in my head. | 后来 他开始给我灌输其他念头 |
[21:17] | Thoughts a… | 那些 |
[21:20] | thoughts a brother should never have. | 一个哥哥不该有的念头 |
[21:24] | That’s why I wanted to kill him. | 所以我才想杀他 |
[21:29] | I won’t go back to him. | 我不要回到他身边 |
[21:33] | Not ever. | 绝不 |
[21:50] | Everybody! | 大家伙 |
[21:51] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[21:52] | Ladies and gentlemen! | 女士们先生们 |
[21:55] | It is with great excitement | 我们万分激动地 |
[21:57] | that we welcome you to our show. | 欢迎大家来看我们的表演 |
[21:59] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[21:59] | He’s come for me. | 他来抓我了 |
[22:01] | Getting you out of here. | 我带你走 |
[22:01] | …to wrestling’s most notorious family, | …摔跤界最响当当的家族 |
[22:04] | here to entertain and amaze! | 将来一搏您的欢笑 |
[22:08] | The Terrible Tweeds. | 可怕的特威兹兄弟 |
[22:10] | Let the show begin! | 表演开始 |
[22:26] | Harvey, look out behind you! | 哈维 小心背后 |
[22:36] | Hello, sis. | 你好啊 妹妹 |
[22:39] | We both know you can’t kill me. | 我们都知道你不能杀我 |
[22:41] | Not until I remove that nagging little impulse I planted. | 否则没人解除我给你植入的讨厌的冲动了 |
[22:46] | Turn around, hands in the air. | 转过去 手举起来 |
[23:00] | Alice, go. Now. | 爱丽丝 快走 |
[23:05] | Good-bye, Mr. Gordon. | 再见 戈登先生 |
[23:06] | No! | 不 |
[23:07] | I doubt I’ll be seeing you again. | 我们恐怕不会再见面了 |
[23:09] | Get off me! Let go! | 放开我 放开 |
[23:12] | Mr. Gordon! | 戈登先生 |
[23:26] | It really doesn’t hurt? | 真的不疼吗 |
[23:29] | No. | 不 |
[23:31] | Whatever they did to me at Indian Hill, | 不管他们在印第安山对我做了什么 |
[23:32] | I don’t feel pain. | 我感觉不到疼 |
[23:34] | So why’d they make a Bruce Wayne look-alike anyhow? | 他们为什么要造个克隆的布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:38] | I didn’t even know I looked like him until a few days ago. | 我也是几天前才知道自己像他的 |
[23:41] | I went to his house | 我去了他家 |
[23:41] | thinking he might have some answers about who I am. | 以为他知道我是谁 |
[23:45] | He didn’t. | 但他不知道 |
[23:46] | So you ran off and pretended to be him. | 所以你就跑了 还装成他 |
[23:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:51] | You’ll laugh. | 你会笑我的 |
[23:52] | I doubt it. | 恐怕不会 |
[23:53] | Neither of you has a sense of humor. | 你俩都不是很有幽默感 |
[23:56] | When you came to see him the other night, | 前两天晚上 你去找他 |
[23:57] | I was watching from the hall. | 我站在走廊上看到了 |
[24:00] | I saw the way you looked at him. | 我看到你看他的样子了 |
[24:02] | No one’s ever looked at me like that. | 从没有人那么看过我 |
[24:05] | I wanted to know how it felt. | 我想知道那是什么感觉 |
[24:07] | You should have your eyes checked. | 你该去看看眼睛了 |
[24:09] | I didn’t look at him like anything. | 我看他的样子没什么特别 |
[24:11] | All I mean is that I’ve never had a friend. | 我只是说 我从来没有过朋友 |
[24:14] | I’ve never had anyone. | 我从没有过任何人 |
[24:17] | You have no idea what it’s like to spend your whole life alone. | 你不知道孤独一辈子是什么滋味 |
[24:20] | You’re actually better off. | 其实那样更好 |
[24:23] | People are overrated. | 其他人没什么好的 |
[24:25] | You don’t believe that. | 你不那么认为的 |
[24:27] | My mom left before I could ride a bike. | 我连自行车都不会骑时我妈就跑了 |
[24:30] | Never knew my dad. | 我没见过爸爸 |
[24:32] | I had two friends. | 我有两个朋友 |
[24:33] | One ended up barbecued, | 一个被烧死了 |
[24:35] | and the other’s at the bottom of the river. | 一个深埋河底 |
[24:37] | What about Bruce Wayne? | 那布鲁斯·韦恩呢 |
[24:39] | Forget about him. | 别管他了 |
[24:41] | He’s even more screwed-up than you. | 他比你还乱套 |
[24:43] | You’re more normal than you think. | 你比自己想的正常多了 |
[25:10] | You’re up. | 你醒了 |
[25:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:17] | Barnes told me what happened during the attack. | 巴恩斯告诉我袭击时发生的事了 |
[25:19] | Nothing happened. | 没发生什么 |
[25:20] | I heard the tape from the interrogation room with Alice. | 我听到了你在审讯室跟爱丽丝对话的录音 |
[25:23] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[25:23] | Whatever Jervis is doing to you… | 不管杰维斯对你做了什么 |
[25:25] | You need to uncuff me. | 你得给我解开 |
[25:27] | I can’t do that. | 不行 |
[25:32] | I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you. | 我不知道如果你出了事 我该怎么办 |
[25:36] | You’d be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[25:39] | Do you really believe that? | 你真那么想吗 |
[25:41] | You seemed to have moved on okay. | 你不是都已经向前看了 |
[25:44] | Yes, I moved on, Jim. | 是啊 我向前看了 吉姆 |
[25:47] | What choice did I have? | 我还能怎么办 |
[25:49] | I went through the most painful period of my life alone. | 我一个人度过了我人生最痛苦的时期 |
[25:52] | I cried myself to sleep every night. | 我每晚都哭着入睡 |
[25:55] | And like an idiot, I would wake up thinking, hoping that | 我像个白痴一样 醒来时还期待 盼望 |
[25:58] | the next day, you would show up at my door. | 你第二天就会出现在我家门口 |
[26:02] | But you never did. | 但你没来 |
[26:05] | Mario was there for me when I needed someone. | 我需要一个人时 马里奥陪伴了我 |
[26:09] | He was there as I tried to put myself back together. | 我努力振作起来时 他在我身边 |
[26:13] | But I’m the one who doesn’t care. | 你还觉得我不在乎 |
[26:19] | After everything that’s happened, | 经历了那么多事 |
[26:22] | you really have nothing to say to me? | 你真没什么想对我说的 |
[26:29] | The past is the past. | 过去都过去了 |
[26:31] | There’s nothing I can do to change that. | 我已经无力改变了 |
[26:39] | Alice told me that her brother preys on anger and regret. | 爱丽丝说她哥哥利用他人的愤怒和悔恨 |
[26:43] | I really don’t want that to be all that’s left of us. | 我不希望我们之间只剩下那个 |
[26:48] | You mean all that’s left of me. | 你是说我只剩下那个 |
[26:51] | Barnes asked me to put you on a 48-hour suicide watch. | 巴恩斯让我对你进行48小时自杀监护 |
[26:54] | I’ve already signed off on it. | 我已经签字了 |
[26:58] | I know that we can’t change the past, | 我知道我们不能改变过去 |
[27:01] | but there’s a difference between moving on and letting go. | 但向前看和放弃是有区别的 |
[27:14] | Most of you guys have been with me for a while. | 你们大都跟我有日子了 |
[27:17] | You know me. | 你们了解我 |
[27:19] | And I know Gotham | 我了解哥谭 |
[27:21] | like the back of my hand. | 了若指掌 |
[27:25] | Penguin, | 企鹅 |
[27:26] | when he’s mayor, boys, I promise you, | 等他当了市长 各位 我发誓 |
[27:31] | we are gonna run this city, huh? | 我们就是这座城市的老大 |
[27:34] | – To Butch! – To Butch! | -敬布奇 -敬布奇 |
[27:38] | I… | 我… |
[27:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:41] | I lost track of the guy in the glasses. | 我跟丢了那个戴眼镜的 |
[27:43] | Nygma? | 尼格玛 |
[27:44] | That skinny loon gave you the slip?! | 那个瘦瘦的疯子把你甩了 |
[27:49] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[27:51] | No. | 不 |
[27:52] | No, no, that’s not possible. | 不 不可能 |
[27:55] | – Let’s go! We got to go, guys! – Come on! | -我们走 我们得走了 -快走 |
[28:03] | Two of your brothers are dead. | 你两个兄弟已经死了 |
[28:06] | The other two escaped with Alice and Jervis. | 另两个跟爱丽丝和杰维斯跑了 |
[28:09] | And I need to know where they’re taking her. | 我需要知道他们带她去哪了 |
[28:19] | Jervis gains a sister and you lose two brothers? | 杰维斯得到了妹妹 你却失去了两个兄弟 |
[28:22] | That don’t seem too fair. | 这不太公平啊 |
[28:26] | I bet you were close growing up, huh? | 你们从小一定很亲吧 |
[28:29] | Wrestling around the house, driving your mom crazy. | 在家到处摔跤 气得妈妈直跺脚 |
[28:33] | Five little kids all dreaming of stardom. | 五个孩子 都梦想成为明星 |
[28:36] | Yeah, I’m a fan. | 是啊 我很喜欢摔跤 |
[28:40] | My dad used to always take me down | 我爸以前总带我 |
[28:41] | to the rassling matches at the Garden. | 去花园看摔跤比赛 |
[28:44] | I also happen to know most luchadores… | 我还知道大部分墨西哥摔跤手 |
[28:48] | …request to be buried in their masks | 是要戴着面具下葬的 |
[28:51] | as a sign of honor… | 以示荣耀 |
[28:53] | …and respect. | 和尊重 |
[28:55] | I really, really hope that wasn’t the case with your brothers. | 我真心希望 你的兄弟们不能如愿 |
[29:01] | This freak Jervis did something to my friend, | 这个变态杰维斯对我朋友动了手脚 |
[29:03] | and I need him to undo it. | 我需要他撤销他做的事 |
[29:05] | Where are they taking her? | 他们带她去哪了 |
[29:10] | Okay, okay, I’ll tell you! | 好吧 我说 |
[29:29] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[29:32] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[29:42] | I know you were surprised to see me last night… | 我知道你昨晚见到我时很意外 |
[29:47] | …and I want you to know that I forgive you. | 我要你知道 我原谅你了 |
[29:52] | For everything. | 原谅一切了 |
[29:54] | But… | 但是 |
[29:56] | I want you to understand consequences | 我希望你明白 如果你再离开我 |
[30:00] | if you ever leave me again. | 会有什么后果 |
[30:03] | I need you to understand how important you are to me. | 我需要你明白 你对我是多么重要 |
[30:16] | Don’t. Please. | 别 求你 |
[30:19] | Now… | 好了 |
[30:20] | you might feel | 你可能会觉得 |
[30:22] | a little prick. | 有些刺痛 |
[30:51] | Your escorts agreed to take a long lunch. | 你的护卫答应去好好吃顿午饭 |
[30:56] | – You know where they took Alice? – Yeah. | -你知道他们带爱丽丝去哪了 -嗯 |
[30:58] | But it’s only a matter of time until Barnes finds out | 但巴恩斯迟早会知道 |
[31:00] | and sends in the cavalry. | 并派人过去 |
[31:02] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[31:03] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[31:05] | – Lee? – Yeah. | -小莱 -对 |
[31:07] | She also told me | 她还说 |
[31:08] | if you check out on my watch, it’s my head. | 如果你在我眼皮下死了 唯我是问 |
[31:11] | Guess you’re gonna have to trust me. | 那你只能信任我了 |
[31:12] | Remember to chisel that into my tombstone. | 记得把这话刻在我的墓碑上 |
[31:16] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:17] | Thanks, Francisco. | 谢谢 弗朗西斯科 |
[31:26] | Took you long enough. | 你真慢 |
[31:27] | Where’s Selina? | 塞琳娜呢 |
[31:28] | She’s not at her squat. | 她不在她家 |
[31:29] | – If you did anything… – She’s fine. | -如果你把她怎么了 -她没事 |
[31:30] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:31] | She left a little while ago. | 她走了有一阵了 |
[31:32] | I don’t know where she went. | 我不知道她去了哪 |
[31:34] | I take you in and this is the thanks I get? | 我收留了你 你就这么感谢我 |
[31:36] | You run around with Selina, pretending to be me? | 你装成是我 跟着塞琳娜到处跑 |
[31:38] | Is that why you’re angry? | 你是为这个生气吗 |
[31:40] | Because I was pretending to be you | 是因为我装成了你 |
[31:41] | or that I spent the day with Selina? | 还是因为我跟塞琳娜度过了一天 |
[31:45] | For someone who has everything, | 作为一个拥有一切的人 |
[31:47] | you have no idea what you actually want. | 你根本不知道自己想要什么 |
[31:51] | Or maybe you’re just too scared to take it. | 或许你是不敢去要 |
[31:53] | At least I know who I am. | 至少我知道我是谁 |
[31:54] | Cool your boots, Master Bruce. | 冷静 布鲁斯少爷 |
[31:56] | Let’s all just take a breath, shall we? | 我们都缓缓 好吗 |
[31:58] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:59] | You won’t be seeing me anymore. | 你再也不会见到我了 |
[32:01] | Neither will she. | 她也不会了 |
[32:03] | I don’t know why I was created, | 我不知道我是为什么而创造 |
[32:05] | but I know I don’t belong in Gotham. | 但我知道 我不属于哥谭 |
[32:12] | Say good-bye to Selina for me. | 替我跟塞琳娜道别 |
[32:17] | And thank her for the kiss. | 谢谢她的吻 |
[32:44] | What are you going to use that for? | 你要拿那个做什么 |
[32:46] | Oh, I imagine I’ll… | 我猜我会… |
[32:50] | mix it into some public drinking fountain. | 把它混进哪个自动饮水器吧 |
[32:53] | Create a few dozen monsters. | 制造数十个怪物 |
[32:57] | Please, Jervis. | 求你 杰维斯 |
[32:59] | Please. | 求你 |
[33:00] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我什么都听你的 |
[33:01] | You will now. | 你现在会了 |
[33:03] | Because you know the price | 因为你知道如果你不 |
[33:04] | other people will pay if you don’t. | 其他人会付出什么代价 |
[33:09] | I don’t know what I would ever do if I lost you. | 不知道如果失去你我会做出什么事来 |
[33:14] | That connection. | 我们的联系 |
[33:16] | It keeps me sane. | 让我保持理智 |
[33:20] | It always has. | 一直如此 |
[33:23] | Tetch? | 泰奇 |
[33:25] | Jervis? | 杰维斯 |
[33:26] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[33:29] | Mr. Gordon. I can’t say I’m entirely surprised. | 戈登先生 我并不是非常意外 |
[33:33] | So stubborn. | 如此固执 |
[33:34] | Let her go now. | 放了她 |
[33:36] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那么做 |
[33:38] | But if you let | 但如果 |
[33:40] | me leave with my dear sister, | 你允许我带走我的好妹妹 |
[33:42] | my dear Alice… | 我的好爱丽丝 |
[33:45] | then I’ll free you from that nasty little impulse. | 那我就解除你那讨厌的冲动 |
[33:50] | Maybe you can live a long, happy– | 或许你可以过上长寿 快乐的… |
[33:53] | Well, a long life. | 至少长寿吧 |
[34:00] | Let her go and you live. | 放了她 你就能活命 |
[34:02] | That’s the deal. | 就这样 |
[34:04] | One question. | 一个问题 |
[34:13] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[34:23] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[34:29] | We both know what you really want. | 我们都知道你究竟想要什么 |
[34:32] | I saw it in your eyes the first time we met. | 我们初遇时我就在你眼中看到了 |
[34:36] | You want to be free. | 你想解脱 |
[34:39] | Free from the pain. | 摆脱痛苦 |
[34:43] | And you can be. | 你可以的 |
[34:49] | Stop fighting | 别再抵抗了 |
[34:50] | and let go. | 放手吧 |
[34:55] | The past is the past. | 过去都过去了 |
[34:58] | There’s nothing I can do to change that. | 我已经无力改变了 |
[35:04] | There’s a difference between moving on and letting go. | 向前看和放弃是有区别的 |
[35:07] | No! | 不 |
[35:18] | Well, well, Mr. Gordon breaks my spell! | 好啊 戈登先生 打破了我的魔咒 |
[35:23] | I daresay it’s time we bid this foul city our good-bye. | 我们该跟这个肮脏的城市道别了 |
[35:25] | – No! – Alice! | -不要 -爱丽丝 |
[35:26] | I’ll never go with you! | 我绝不跟你走 |
[35:27] | Why do you say such things?! | 你为什么要这么说 |
[35:29] | We belong together. You know that. | 我们应该在一起 你很清楚 |
[35:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:33] | – You’re insane! – No, no! | -你疯了 -不要 |
[35:36] | No! | 不要 |
[35:39] | No! | 不要 |
[35:41] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[36:05] | You want to explain yourself? | 你要不要解释一下 |
[36:07] | I was following a lead. | 我在追踪一条线索 |
[36:09] | You were following some misguided notion about friendship. | 你是对友谊有错误的认识差不多 |
[36:12] | James Gordon is gonna get you killed one day, | 詹姆斯·戈登早晚会害死你的 |
[36:15] | you get that? | 你知道吗 |
[36:16] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[36:17] | But until that day, | 但在那之前 |
[36:19] | I will never turn my back on him. | 我绝不会背弃他 |
[36:30] | The night that all of Gotham has been waiting for. | 整个哥谭都在期待的夜晚到来了 |
[36:33] | The final results should be coming in shortly. | 最终结果应该很快就能出来 |
[36:35] | This is it. | 就是现在了 |
[36:36] | The moment I’ve been waiting for. | 我一直等待的时刻 |
[36:38] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
[36:39] | You! | 你 |
[36:40] | You, you ruined everything! | 你 你毁了一切 |
[36:42] | Butch, release him this instant! | 布奇 马上放开他 |
[36:43] | What is going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[36:45] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你 |
[36:46] | He just cost you the election. | 他毁了你的选举 |
[36:48] | He went to every district official | 他去找每个区代表 |
[36:49] | and took the money back. | 把钱拿回来了 |
[36:51] | Said you wanted to run a clean election. | 说你要进行干净的选举 |
[36:53] | Tell me this is not true. | 不是真的吧 |
[36:55] | I’m afraid Butch is right. | 恐怕布奇是对的 |
[36:57] | For once. | 就这一次 |
[36:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:01] | After everything I’ve done for you. | 我为你做了那么多 |
[37:03] | Everything we could’ve done together. | 我们本可以一起做那么多 |
[37:06] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[37:08] | Butch! | 布奇 |
[37:11] | Give me one reason | 给我一个不让 |
[37:12] | why I shouldn’t let Butch kill you where you stand. | 布奇这就杀了你的理由 |
[37:15] | Well, there are about 30 witnesses… | 有30多个目击证人 |
[37:16] | I don’t care! | 我不在乎 |
[37:19] | And there’s that. | 还有那个 |
[37:20] | In what can only be viewed as | 哪怕以哥谭的标准 |
[37:22] | a seismic shift even by Gotham standards, | 这也是令人震撼的消息 |
[37:26] | former underworld kingpin Oswald Cobblepot | 前黑帮头子奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[37:29] | has won the mayor’s office by a landslide. | 以压倒性优势赢得了市长选举 |
[37:35] | …momentum based largely on his outspoken criticism… | …他的势头主要来自他公开批评… |
[37:38] | I still won. | 我还是赢了 |
[37:38] | …of how city officials and the GCPD mishandled… | …市政府和哥谭市警局不当地… |
[37:42] | They really want me as mayor. | 他们真心希望我当市长 |
[37:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:48] | I can’t be bought, | 我无法被收买 |
[37:50] | but I can be stolen with one glance. | 但只要一眼就能偷走我 |
[37:54] | I’m worthless to one, but priceless to two. | 我对一人毫无价值 对两人是无价之宝 |
[37:59] | Love. | 爱 |
[38:05] | Cobblepot! Cobblepot! | 科波特 科波特 |
[38:09] | They love me. | 他们爱我 |
[38:11] | If you would’ve bought the election, | 如果你买下了选举 |
[38:12] | you would’ve never known. | 你就无从得知了 |
[38:15] | But now you do. | 但现在你知道了 |
[38:17] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉很棒吧 |
[38:20] | How did you know I would win? | 你怎么知道我能赢 |
[38:23] | I believe in you, Oswald. | 因为我相信你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:25] | Even when you don’t believe in yourself. | 哪怕你不相信你自己 |
[38:31] | You. | 你 |
[38:32] | You never believed I could win this election on my own. | 你根本不相信我能靠自己赢得选举 |
[38:36] | I think maybe you’re not cut out for this after all. | 或许你终究不适合做这个 |
[38:38] | What?! You got to be kidding me. | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[38:40] | – This guy… – Don’t worry. | -这人… -别担心 |
[38:40] | I still need someone to crack skulls. | 我还是需要打手的 |
[38:45] | Come, Ed. | 走吧 爱德 |
[38:47] | We have plans to make. | 我们还要制定计划 |
[38:57] | You think we’ll ever see him again? | 我们还会再见到他吗 |
[38:59] | Well, that I very much doubt, Master Bruce. | 我看不会了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[39:01] | I reckon he’s gonna try and get as far away from Gotham | 我猜他会尽量远离哥谭 |
[39:03] | as he possibly can. | 能逃多远逃多远 |
[39:05] | I still wonder why Hugo Strange made him. | 我还是忍不住想雨果·斯特兰奇为什么要创造他 |
[39:07] | Long lonely nights in the laboratory, | 晚上一个人在实验室孤单寂寞 |
[39:08] | but wanted someone to talk to. | 想找个人聊天 |
[39:11] | Or some other nefarious reason. | 或是什么其他邪恶的原因 |
[39:15] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[39:21] | There is one thing. | 有一件事 |
[39:23] | Yes, Master Bruce? | 怎么 布鲁斯少爷 |
[39:26] | Do you think Selina really kissed him? | 你觉得塞琳娜真吻他了吗 |
[39:29] | Aw, bloody hell. | 老天爷 |
[39:30] | I mean, you’ve had training in interrogation, right? | 你接受过审讯的训练吧 |
[39:31] | You can tell when someone’s lying. | 你看得出一个人是不是在撒谎 |
[39:33] | No, I’m not gonna have this conversation. | 不 我不要跟你讨论这个 |
[39:34] | And if she did kiss him, | 如果她真吻他了 |
[39:35] | do you think she thought he was me? | 你觉得是因为把他当成我了吗 |
[39:36] | Good night, Master Bruce. | 晚安 布鲁斯少爷 |
[39:39] | I bet she thought he was me. | 她肯定是以为那是我 |
[39:54] | You’re here late. | 这么晚不走 |
[39:55] | Tweeds really did a number on this place. | 特威兹兄弟把这里砸了个稀烂 |
[39:57] | Guess I’m medical examiner-slash-medic. | 看来我既是法医 又是急救人员 |
[40:00] | Slash-resident therapist. | 还是常驻心理治疗师 |
[40:05] | I wanted to thank you | 我想感谢你 |
[40:07] | for telling Bullock where to find me. | 告诉布洛克我在哪 |
[40:09] | Heard about what happened with Alice. You okay? | 听说爱丽丝的事了 你还好吧 |
[40:12] | – Yeah. – No. | -嗯 -不 |
[40:14] | I mean are you okay? | 我是问 你没事吗 |
[40:16] | Whatever Jervis did to me… | 不管杰维斯对我做了什么 |
[40:19] | it’s over now. | 都已经没事了 |
[40:21] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[40:23] | Guess I should get going. | 那我该走了 |
[40:26] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[40:28] | There’s something I… need to tell you. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[40:32] | Something I should have told you | 我看到你回哥谭时 |
[40:32] | the moment I saw you back in Gotham. | 就该跟你说这些话了 |
[40:35] | – Everything you said today… – I’m sorry about that. | -你今天说的话 -对不起 |
[40:37] | Don’t… | 不… |
[40:39] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[40:42] | And after everything that happened today… | 经过了今天发生的一切… |
[40:47] | This is harder than I thought. | 这比我想的要艰难 |
[40:50] | What is it, Jim? | 怎么了 吉姆 |
[40:54] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你开心 |
[40:59] | You are? | 是吗 |
[41:00] | Trying to be. | 我在努力 |
[41:03] | Maybe we can start there. | 或许这可以是个开始 |
[41:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:08] | I think we can do that. | 我想这是可以的 |
[41:32] | Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[41:34] | No. | 不是 |
[41:35] | But you could be. | 但你可以是 |
[41:37] | In fact, you could be so much more. | 事实上 你可以做到更多 |
[41:41] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[41:42] | You might think of us as your parents. | 你可以把我们当作你的父母 |
[41:45] | We’ve been looking for you for a long time. | 我们找了你很久了 |
[41:56] | It is with a humble heart | 我心怀谦卑地 |
[41:58] | that I accept the trust placed in me by this great city | 接受这座伟大城市的信任 |
[42:02] | to become your mayor. | 成为你们的市长 |
[42:04] | The people have spoken, and I have heard their call. | 人民已经发话 我听到了他们的呼唤 |
[42:09] | And as my first act as mayor, | 作为市长 我的第一项举措 |
[42:11] | I would like to introduce you to my chief of staff, | 我想向各位 介绍我的幕僚长 |
[42:16] | Mr. Edward Nygma! | 爱德华·尼格玛先生 |
[43:19] | No. | 不 |