时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who were those people you were speaking with? | 你刚才在和谁说话 |
[00:03] | You keep your nose out of my business. | 你最好别管我的事 |
[00:05] | Come now, Butch, play nice. | 别这样 布奇 友善点 |
[00:06] | If a person comes into contact with my blood, it changes them. | 如果一个人接触到我的血液 这个人就会变 |
[00:09] | My brother… | 我哥… |
[00:10] | if he gets in your mind, you’re doomed. | 如果他控制了你的头脑 你就完了 |
[00:12] | Good-bye, Mr. Gordon. | 再见 戈登先生 |
[00:15] | Ivy’s missing. | 艾薇失踪了 |
[00:16] | She’ll turn up somewhere. | 她肯定会出现的 |
[00:17] | This time, she fell. | 这次她摔下去了 |
[00:18] | It was a long way down into water. | 掉进了深水中 |
[00:20] | Maybe she survived. | 也许她活下来了 |
[00:21] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[00:22] | My name is Ivy. | 我叫艾薇 |
[00:23] | Barnes asked me to put you on a 48-hour suicide watch. | 巴恩斯让我对你进行48小时自杀监护 |
[00:26] | I’ve already signed off on it. | 我已经签字了 |
[00:26] | He just cost you the election. | 他毁了你的选举 |
[00:28] | Give me one reason | 给我一个不让 |
[00:29] | why I shouldn’t let Butch kill you where you stand. | 布奇这就杀了你的理由 |
[00:31] | – There’s that. – Oswald Cobblepot | -那个 -奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[00:32] | has won the mayor’s office. | 赢得了市长选举 |
[00:34] | I believe in you, Oswald. | 我相信你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[00:36] | You never believed I could win this election on my own. | 你根本不相信我能靠自己赢得选举 |
[00:38] | Maybe you’re not cut out for this, after all. | 或许你终究不适合做这个 |
[00:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:40] | Jervis. Let her go now. | 杰维斯 放了她 |
[00:41] | No! | 不要 |
[00:42] | I’ll never go with you! | 我绝不跟你走 |
[00:44] | No! | 不要 |
[00:48] | You killed her! | 你杀了她 |
[00:58] | I would like to introduce you to my chief of staff, | 我想向各位 介绍我的幕僚长 |
[01:02] | Mr. Edward Nygma! | 爱德华·尼格玛先生 |
[01:08] | Welcome your new mayor of Gotham. | 欢迎你们的新任哥谭市长 |
[01:10] | Mayor Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特市长 |
[01:12] | He’ll make Gotham safe again. | 他将让哥谭重获安全 |
[01:16] | Welcome your new mayor of Gotham. | 欢迎你们的新任哥谭市长 |
[01:18] | Mayor Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特市长 |
[01:20] | He’ll make Gotham safe again. | 他将让哥谭重获安全 |
[01:24] | Welcome your new mayor of Gotham. | 欢迎你们的新任哥谭市长 |
[01:27] | Mayor Oswald Cobblepot. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特市长 |
[01:43] | Thank you so much, thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[02:06] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to ask you. | 我一直想问您 |
[02:09] | Am I a good boy? | 我是个好孩子吗 |
[02:11] | Have I made you proud? | 您为我感到骄傲吗 |
[02:17] | I hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望我没有打扰到你 |
[02:19] | Oh, Ed, you never met my mother. | 爱德 你还没见过我母亲吧 |
[02:24] | Wasn’t she beautiful? | 她真美啊 是不是 |
[02:28] | A fine figure of a woman. | 是一位美丽的女士 |
[02:31] | She was my whole world. | 她是我的全世界 |
[02:33] | The only one that was always there for me. | 唯一一个一直陪着我的人 |
[02:37] | Well, I believe the answer is yes. | 我认为答案是肯定的 |
[02:42] | She would be proud. | 她会为你感到骄傲的 |
[02:44] | Do you really think so? | 你真这么认为吗 |
[02:45] | Oswald, look at everything you’ve achieved. | 奥斯瓦尔德 看看你如今的成就 |
[02:48] | The people love you. | 民众爱戴你 |
[02:51] | Gangs fear you. | 黑帮畏惧你 |
[02:53] | And tomorrow night, the crème of Gotham | 而明天晚上 哥谭的名流 |
[02:55] | will be gathering to celebrate you. | 将聚在一起为你庆祝 |
[03:00] | What more could someone ask for? | 你还有何求 |
[03:10] | Someone to share it with. | 一个和我分享这一切的人 |
[03:17] | My mother was the daughter of immigrants. | 我母亲是移民的女儿 |
[03:20] | A humble cook. | 一个卑微的厨子 |
[03:21] | We did not have much, | 我们虽然贫穷 |
[03:23] | but when she was by my side, I felt loved. | 但只要她在我身边 我就能感受到被爱 |
[03:26] | Protected. | 被保护 |
[03:27] | As promised, | 如我保证过的 |
[03:28] | I have rid Gotham of its villainous monsters. | 我清除了哥谭那些邪恶的怪物 |
[03:32] | With my mother as my witness, | 在我母亲的见证下 |
[03:34] | I vow to you from this day forward, | 我向大家起誓 从今往后 |
[03:36] | every man, woman, | 我们伟大城市的 |
[03:38] | and child in our great city | 每一个男人 女人和孩子 |
[03:40] | will be safe! | 都将得到安全 |
[03:50] | No one is safe. | 没人是安全的 |
[03:51] | Not from us. | 只要有我们在 |
[03:52] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[03:54] | Put it down. | 把枪放下 |
[04:15] | You will pay for this! | 你们会付出代价的 |
[04:18] | Dearly! | 沉重的代价 |
[04:19] | Now, now, Mr. Mayor. | 镇定 市长先生 |
[04:20] | Don’t go losing your head. | 别失去理智[头] |
[04:23] | Have a nice day. | 祝你愉快 |
[04:37] | I can’t come over tonight. | 今天晚上我不能过来了 |
[04:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:41] | I mean, that’d be three nights in a row. | 再来就连着三天了 |
[04:43] | That’d almost make it a thing. | 感觉都像恋爱了 |
[04:45] | The neighbors might talk. | 邻居会说闲话的 |
[04:46] | Exactly. And I have a dinner. | 就是 而且我晚餐有约了 |
[04:50] | It’s not a date. | 不是约会 |
[04:52] | None of my business. | 不关我事 |
[04:57] | So… whatever happened with Tetch? | 泰奇到底是怎么一回事 |
[05:01] | I told you. | 我说了 |
[05:03] | He broke his sister out of the GCPD. | 他从哥谭警局救出了他妹妹 |
[05:05] | Bullock and I chased him down. | 布洛克和我找到了他 |
[05:07] | She died. He escaped. | 她死了 他跑了 |
[05:08] | ‘Cause I heard a rumor there’s something strange about her blood. | 可我听说她的血好像有点不寻常 |
[05:17] | Do you like this? | 你喜欢这样吗 |
[05:18] | I think I made that pretty clear. | 我想我已经表示得很清楚了 |
[05:19] | Then why are you pressing? | 那你为什么还追问 |
[05:21] | Because I want to know. | 因为我想知道 |
[05:22] | Are you asking as a reporter or as yourself? | 你是作为记者 还是作为你自己问 |
[05:24] | Is there a difference? | 有区别吗 |
[05:25] | There should be. | 应该有 |
[05:26] | When you were a cop, | 你当警察的时候 |
[05:27] | did you stop being one when you came home? | 回家就会放下警察的身份吗 |
[05:31] | Maybe that was my problem. | 也许我的问题就出在那儿 |
[05:36] | The guy I’m having dinner with is the hematologist | 我今晚约的是一个血液学家 |
[05:38] | in charge of analyzing Alice Tetch’s blood. | 他负责爱丽丝·泰奇的血液分析 |
[05:42] | I’m free after 10:00 if you want to call. | 想联系我 就十点以后打给我吧 |
[05:45] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[05:55] | 爱丽丝·泰奇 疾病 传染 坠落死亡 | |
[05:58] | We found the truck. | 我们找到那辆卡车了 |
[06:03] | They ditched it in the Narrows. | 他们在奈何岛弃了车 |
[06:04] | We got forensics going over it | 让鉴证科去取证了 |
[06:06] | and teams doing a ten-block sweep. | 警队在十个街区内进行搜查 |
[06:08] | We already found this. | 我们已经找到了这个 |
[06:10] | The Red Hood Gang. | 红头罩帮 |
[06:11] | I thought those idiots were dead. | 我还以为那些蠢货都死了 |
[06:13] | My guess is they’re copying the look. | 我猜他们是模仿那身行头 |
[06:15] | The original Red Hood Gang were bank robbers. | 真正的红头罩帮是抢银行的 |
[06:17] | Whoever they are, they got a beef with Penguin. | 不管他们是谁 肯定跟企鹅有仇 |
[06:19] | Expand the search to 15 blocks. | 扩大搜查范围到15个街区内 |
[06:21] | Everything goes through you. | 一切都要经你过问 |
[06:23] | You mean through me. | 你是说经过我吗 |
[06:36] | It is good to be back. | 回来的感觉真好 |
[06:39] | I have missed all of you. | 我想死大家了 |
[06:44] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[06:45] | Still a stranger to a haircut and a shave, I see. | 还是不知道剪剪头 剃剃胡子啊 |
[06:48] | What are you doing here, Nygma? | 你来这里干什么 尼格玛 |
[06:49] | As Mayor Cobblepot’s chief of staff, | 作为科波特市长的幕僚长 |
[06:51] | I’m gonna be your liaison on the Red Hood investigation. | 我将成为”红罩头帮”案的联络人 |
[06:54] | I want to see all reports. | 我要看所有的案件报告 |
[06:55] | I’m gonna need access to your forensic lab. | 我需要进入法医室的权限 |
[06:57] | You think I’m gonna just let you waltz into my precinct? | 你觉得我会让你大摇大摆走进我的分局吗 |
[07:01] | You’re a cop killer who should be in the loony bin. | 你是个杀警察的凶手 你该待在疯人院 |
[07:04] | I’ll be damned… | 我就是死… |
[07:04] | You’ll be fired. | 你就会被撤职 |
[07:07] | The mayor can’t fire me. | 市长没法撤我的职 |
[07:10] | No, but he can appoint a police commissioner who will. | 对 但是由他任命的警察局长就可以 |
[07:14] | So… you will carry out the mayor’s orders without question | 所以你们要乖乖地执行市长的命令 |
[07:18] | or the GCPD has a new captain. | 否则哥谭市警局就等着换警监吧 |
[07:20] | How does that sound? | 怎么样 |
[07:23] | Every dog has his day, Nygma. | 人人皆有得意时 尼格玛 |
[07:26] | Enjoy yours. | 好好享受吧 |
[07:32] | And where is our lord mayor? | 我们的市长大人在哪呢 |
[07:34] | Hiding under his desk? | 躲在办公桌下面吗 |
[07:37] | He’s meeting with constituents. | 他正在和选民会面 |
[07:42] | “Anything for you, my little Cobble Pot.” | 我愿为你做任何事 我的小科波特 |
[07:47] | “You can count on me.” | 你永远可以倚靠我 |
[07:53] | Those were the words my mother used to whisper to me | 以前每晚临睡前 我妈妈都会在我耳边 |
[07:55] | every night before I fell asleep. | 对我说这番话 |
[07:57] | She was a saint. | 她是个圣人 |
[07:59] | Yes. | 没错 |
[08:01] | A saint whose only desire was to love me. | 一心只求爱我的圣人 |
[08:05] | And what was her thanks? | 她得到了什么样的感谢呢 |
[08:07] | Not only did she take a knife in the back… | 她不止背后被人捅了一刀 |
[08:11] | but even in her death, her memory is being desecrated. | 就连死后 对她的缅怀也遭人玷污 |
[08:15] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[08:17] | This is the reason we’re here? | 我们来就是为了这事 |
[08:19] | A little glue. | 用点胶水 |
[08:20] | Some paint. | 再来点颜料 |
[08:21] | Mama will be good as new, eh? | 妈妈就会完好如初了 |
[08:25] | No! | 不 |
[08:26] | That is not the reason you are here. | 我叫你们来不是因为这件事 |
[08:29] | The Red Hoods have challenged my authority. | 红头罩帮挑战了我的权威 |
[08:32] | They will be made an example of. | 要用他们来杀一儆百 |
[08:34] | Tonight, I am celebrating my historic victory… | 今晚 我要庆祝我历史性的胜利 |
[08:37] | At the Sirens. | 在海妖举行 |
[08:39] | It’s gonna be fabulous. | 一定会非常盛大 |
[08:40] | None of you are invited. | 不邀请你们来 |
[08:44] | I want them found | 给我把他们找出来 |
[08:45] | and their leader’s head brought to me on a spike before nightfall. | 日落前把他们头头的脑袋插在桩子上拿来 |
[08:51] | What are you waiting for?! | 你们还在等什么 |
[08:52] | Find them! | 找到他们 |
[08:57] | All right, five-card draw, gentlemen. | 好了 抽五张牌 各位 |
[09:00] | All right, someone didn’t ante up. | 行了 有人还没下注呢 |
[09:02] | Come on, you cheap bastards. | 快点 你们这些小气的混蛋 |
[09:08] | How long are we supposed to wait? | 我们还要等多久 |
[09:10] | Long as it takes the boss man to get here. | 等到老大到 |
[09:12] | You need a lookout. | 你们需要个看守 |
[09:16] | Uh, relax, fellas. | 放松 伙计们 |
[09:18] | You want us to deal you in, boss? | 您也想来一局吗 老大 |
[09:21] | We don’t have time for games, boys. | 我们没时间玩游戏了 伙计们 |
[09:24] | We got work to do. | 我们还要干活儿 |
[09:35] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[09:37] | Is it a bad time? I should’ve called. | 现在不是时候吗 我应该先打个电话的 |
[09:40] | No. | 没事 |
[09:43] | Please, come in. | 请进吧 |
[09:51] | Can I get you something to drink? | 你想喝点什么吗 |
[09:53] | A… glass of water? | 一杯水如何 |
[09:54] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[09:56] | I heard you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[09:57] | I’ve been meaning to come see you. | 我一直想要去见你的 |
[10:00] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:02] | Alfred and I are both well. | 阿尔弗雷德和我都很好 |
[10:05] | I hear you’re a private investigator now. | 我听说你现在是私家侦探了 |
[10:08] | I’d like to hire you. | 我想要雇用你 |
[10:10] | Bruce, if this is about corruption at Wayne Enterprises… | 布鲁斯 如果这是关于韦恩集团的腐败 |
[10:12] | It’s not. | 不是 |
[10:14] | I’ve put my investigation into my father’s company aside. | 我已经将调查我父亲公司的事放到一旁了 |
[10:17] | It’s time I moved on. | 是时候向前看了 |
[10:18] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改变了主意 |
[10:19] | It’s far from sudden. | 一点也不突然 |
[10:21] | I’ve given it a great deal of thought. | 我对这事想了很久 |
[10:23] | I can’t live my life if I keep looking back. | 我这样揪着过去不放是无法生活的 |
[10:27] | For what it’s worth, I think that’s wise. | 不论如何 我觉得这很明智 |
[10:29] | So, what can I do for you? | 找我什么事 |
[10:31] | Ivy Pepper’s gone missing. | 艾薇·佩珀失踪了 |
[10:33] | I didn’t realize you two were close. | 我怎么不知道你俩关系很好 |
[10:35] | We’re not, she’s a friend of Selina’s. | 没有很好 她是塞琳娜的朋友 |
[10:39] | And does Selina know you’re doing this? | 塞琳娜知道你这么做吗 |
[10:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:41] | I don’t want to get her hopes up if we don’t find anything. | 如果什么都找不到 我不想让她抱有希望 |
[10:46] | Well, we’ll start with the GCPD. | 那就从哥谭市警局入手吧 |
[10:48] | See where we go from there. | 然后再顺着往下查 |
[10:50] | I think it’s chivalrous, you doing this for Selina. | 你为塞琳娜这么做很有骑士风度 |
[10:54] | How long have you two been a thing? | 你俩好了多久了 |
[10:56] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[10:57] | Selina’s a friend, that’s all. | 塞琳娜是我朋友 只是朋友 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[10:59] | No, really, she’s just a friend. | 真的 她只是个朋友 |
[11:01] | Yeah, yeah. | 你说是就是 |
[11:05] | Mr. Fox, just the man I’ve been wanting to see. | 福克斯先生 我一直想见你呢 |
[11:07] | Oh, joy. | 真好 |
[11:09] | Mr. Nygma. | 尼格玛先生 |
[11:10] | Heard you were stopping by. | 听说你要来了 |
[11:11] | I have questions. | 我有几个问题 |
[11:14] | Hopefully, you have answers. | 希望你知道答案 |
[11:15] | Or what? | 不然呢 |
[11:16] | You’ll poison me with gas? | 你要毒死我吗 |
[11:18] | That gas was a sleeping agent. | 那不过是昏睡剂 |
[11:21] | And to be fair, I was not in the best place in my life. | 说句公道话 我当时状态不是很好 |
[11:26] | To be fair, | 说句公道话 |
[11:28] | if you ever threaten my life | 要是你再敢威胁我的性命 |
[11:29] | or the life of Bruce Wayne again, | 或是布鲁斯·韦恩的性命 |
[11:31] | I will find a way to end you. | 我会想办法了结你 |
[11:33] | Mr. Fox, we both know you’re not a man of violence. | 福克斯先生 你我都知道你不喜欢暴力 |
[11:36] | No, I am not. | 是啊 我是不喜欢 |
[11:37] | If I was, I would’ve laced some piece of lab equipment, | 要是我喜欢的话 我就会在几件 |
[11:40] | one which you were sure to touch, with a toxin. | 你肯定会摸到的实验设备上 涂毒 |
[11:43] | Ricin, maybe. | 比如蓖麻毒素 |
[11:44] | I’d use Saxitoxin. Harder to trace. | 我会用蛤蚌毒素 更难被发现 |
[11:47] | But I like your style. | 但是我喜欢你的风格 |
[11:49] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[11:50] | Was insane. | 现在好了 |
[11:52] | I have a certificate. | 我有证书的 |
[11:54] | So, the Red Hoods? | 那么 红头罩帮 |
[11:55] | See for yourself. | 自己看吧 |
[12:05] | The gang’s getaway vehicle was abandoned in the Narrows. | 他们的逃跑车被弃在奈何岛 |
[12:08] | As you’ll notice, | 你会注意到 |
[12:09] | its carpet fibers has elements of dirt, oil, | 车上的地毯有泥土和油迹 |
[12:13] | and, oddly, potassium chloride. | 还很奇怪地有氯化钾 |
[12:16] | A halide salt. | 一种卤化盐 |
[12:20] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[12:23] | So nothing on Ivy Pepper, | 没有艾薇·佩珀的线索 |
[12:24] | but an odd report came in a few weeks ago, okay? | 但是几周前有个奇怪的报告 |
[12:27] | A construction worker claimed | 一个建筑工说 |
[12:29] | that a redhead knocked him out, robbed him, | 一个红头发女孩把他打了 还抢了他 |
[12:32] | and she left this. | 并留下了这个 |
[12:34] | That’s Ivy’s sweater. | 那是艾薇的毛衣 |
[12:36] | How do we find this man? | 我们怎么找到这个人 |
[12:37] | I already called, all right? | 我已经给他打过电话了 |
[12:38] | The guy’s down south on a job, | 他正在南边干活儿 |
[12:40] | but he swore up and down that the redhead who rolled him… | 但是他反复发誓说那个抢劫他的女孩 |
[12:43] | was in her 20s. | 有二十多岁 |
[12:44] | So? He’s probably covering for being with a young girl. | 所以呢 他可能是想掩盖找未成年女孩 |
[12:48] | Doubtful he would come forward in the first place. | 那他就不可能来报案了 |
[12:49] | Yeah, most pervs don’t want to call attention to themselves. | 没错 大部分变态都不想引起注意 |
[12:53] | So it wasn’t Ivy. | 那她不是艾薇 |
[12:54] | It seems unlikely, but why would she have Ivy’s sweater? | 看起来不是 但是她怎么会有艾薇的毛衣 |
[12:56] | Dr. Thompkins. | 汤普金斯医生 |
[12:58] | Bruce, it’s good to see you again. | 布鲁斯 再次见到你真高兴 |
[13:00] | You got taller. | 你长高了 |
[13:01] | Like I said, right? | 我就说吧 |
[13:02] | The kid’s growing like a weed. | 这孩子像野草一样疯长 |
[13:04] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:06] | Uh, Jim, could I have a word? | 吉姆 我能跟你说几句话吗 |
[13:11] | Wanted you to hear it from me, um, | 我还是觉得应该亲自告诉你 |
[13:13] | my engagement announcement is coming out in The Gazette tomorrow. | 明天《公报》上会发布我订婚的消息 |
[13:16] | and it will feature Mario’s name. | 马里奥的名字也会一同见报 |
[13:20] | I think that’s customary. | 我觉得这应该是惯例吧 |
[13:22] | His family name. | 他的家族名 |
[13:23] | You mean Falcone. | 你是说法尔科内吗 |
[13:26] | You knew? | 你早就知道了 |
[13:27] | You knew and you didn’t say anything? | 你早就知道了 却什么都没说 |
[13:28] | Sure I did. | 当然说了 |
[13:29] | I said congratulations. | 我说了恭喜 |
[13:31] | – Don’t be cute. – Lee. | -别打诨 -小莱 |
[13:33] | People talk. | 人们会议论的 |
[13:35] | Was I surprised? Sure. | 我惊讶吗 当然了 |
[13:37] | But it’s also none of my business. | 但这不关我的事 |
[13:39] | Your life is your life. | 你的人生就是你的人生 |
[13:41] | And I meant what I said. | 我的话是真心的 |
[13:43] | Very happy for you. | 我很为你高兴 |
[13:46] | So, that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[13:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[13:53] | Okay, um, well, I just… wanted to tell you. | 好吧 我只是…想告诉你 |
[14:08] | Dr. Thompkins. | 汤普金斯医生 |
[14:12] | I had heard that you were back. | 我听说你回来了 |
[14:14] | I’m so glad… | 我很高兴 |
[14:20] | That’s for Kristen. | 那是为了柯丽丝汀 |
[14:20] | – You shouldn’t have done that. – Or what? | -你不该那么做 -怎么 |
[14:23] | I’m supposed to be scared of you because you work for Penguin? | 因为你为企鹅买命 我就该怕你吗 |
[14:26] | My fiancé’s father is Carmine Falcone. | 我未婚夫的父亲是卡麦·法尔科内 |
[14:29] | I so much as whisper to him, | 我只要和他说上几句 |
[14:30] | and you disappear. | 你就会消失 |
[14:35] | Tell the mayor, whatever I can do as M.E., I’m happy to help. | 告诉市长 作为法医 我很乐意帮忙 |
[14:44] | It’s bad enough we’re throwing Penguin’s party. | 我们要为企鹅举办派对已经够糟了 |
[14:47] | It’s good for the club. | 这对夜店有好处 |
[14:48] | Now we’re his errand girls? | 我们现在还为他跑腿了 |
[14:49] | Sweetie, we find the Red Hoods, he’ll owe us. | 亲爱的 我们找到红头罩帮 他就欠我们了 |
[14:53] | We can ask for a favor, say him not killing you? | 我们可以求他帮忙 比如让他别杀你 |
[14:56] | Well, it would be nice not to have to watch my ass all the time. | 如果不用时刻提防也不错 |
[15:02] | Well, well. | 好了 |
[15:03] | Who do we have here? | 这是谁啊 |
[15:05] | Guy calls himself the Ballistic Bomber. | 他自称狂怒炸弹客 |
[15:07] | My contact at the Merc saw him buying smoke grenades last week. | 我佣兵商场的联系人上周看到他买了烟雾弹 |
[15:11] | Just like the ones the Red Hoods used on Penguin. | 跟红头罩帮用在企鹅身上的一样 |
[15:14] | Groovy. | 不错啊 |
[15:15] | Reckon he’ll talk? | 他会开口吗 |
[15:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:19] | No! | 不 |
[15:20] | Maybe give him a moment. | 或许让他先缓缓吧 |
[15:22] | Now remember, kids, | 记住 孩子们 |
[15:24] | you tell the press this is all Penguin’s fault. | 告诉媒体 这都要怪企鹅 |
[15:29] | – Good. – Yes, sir. | -好 -是 先生 |
[15:31] | Light it up. | 点了 |
[15:32] | – Oh, mercy. – Please. No, no. | -发发慈悲吧 -别 求你们 |
[15:35] | Better run, Sister, | 快跑吧 嬷嬷 |
[15:36] | ‘fore the Padre goes boom. | 神父就要炸了 |
[15:38] | Lord Jesus! | 主啊 |
[15:40] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[15:41] | Wait, wait! The grenade is slipping! | 等等 手雷在往下滑 |
[15:47] | Seriously, a priest? | 不是吧 牧师 |
[15:49] | You should’ve seen it. | 你真该看到 |
[15:50] | Ka-boom! | 嘭 |
[15:52] | But you told ’em what to say? | 你告诉他们要怎么说了吧 |
[15:53] | – This is all because of Penguin? – Yeah, boss, but I don’t get it. | -这都是因为企鹅 -当然 但我不懂 |
[15:56] | You want to take out Penguin, let’s take him out. | 你如果想干掉企鹅 我们就干掉他 |
[15:58] | This Red Hood stuff is fun, | 红头罩帮什么的挺好玩 |
[16:00] | but it’s a lot of work. | 但也很辛苦 |
[16:01] | How about you just do what I tell you? | 你就不能照我说的做吗 |
[16:04] | Now, I got you these | 我给你们买了这些 |
[16:08] | so you’ll blend in at the party tonight. | 好让你们今晚能轻松混进派对 |
[16:12] | Nice suit. | 西装不错 |
[16:16] | And that’s when we kill him? | 我们就到时杀他吗 |
[16:18] | No! | 不 |
[16:19] | No one kills Penguin. | 谁都不许杀企鹅 |
[16:21] | You should. | 你该杀他 |
[16:22] | ‘Cause he’s going to murder you. | 因为他会杀了你的 |
[16:28] | Time to have a heart-to-heart, Butch. | 该好好聊聊了 布奇 |
[16:31] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[16:41] | You don’t have to buy lunch. | 你不用买单的 |
[16:43] | I know you’re a billionaire, but I can buy you a sandwich. | 你是个亿万富翁 但我还是可以请你吃三明治的 |
[16:48] | Do you miss it? | 你怀念吗 |
[16:49] | Being a cop? | 做警察 |
[16:51] | Sometimes, yeah. | 有时吧 |
[16:53] | Gave a sense of mission. | 给人一种使命感 |
[16:55] | True. | 是啊 |
[16:56] | There’s more to life than having a mission. | 但使命不是生活的全部 |
[17:01] | Look, I’ll keep asking around about Ivy, but, uh… | 我会继续打听艾薇的事 |
[17:05] | you want my advice, | 但我的建议是 |
[17:08] | talk to Selina. | 跟塞琳娜谈谈 |
[17:11] | Tell her how you feel. | 告诉她你的感受 |
[17:15] | Does that actually work? | 那可以吗 |
[17:17] | Sometimes. | 有时可以 |
[17:18] | It’s definitely better than being silent. | 反正比什么都不说要强 |
[17:21] | Before you know it, the moment passes. | 机会会在你不经意间失去 |
[17:24] | And are you taking your own advice? | 你会接受自己的建议吗 |
[17:27] | Afraid that ship has sailed. | 恐怕我已经失去了机会 |
[17:28] | I’m not talking about Dr. Thompkins, | 我不是说汤普金斯医生 |
[17:29] | I’m talking about the woman you’re seeing now. | 我是说你现在约会的女人 |
[17:31] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[17:32] | There was lipstick on a coffee mug on your table. | 你桌上的咖啡杯上有口红印 |
[17:35] | You’ve become quite the detective. | 你还真成个小侦探了 |
[17:39] | So, are you? | 你会吗 |
[17:41] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[17:43] | So is Selina. | 塞琳娜也是 |
[17:45] | That I believe. | 这我信 |
[17:50] | I just wish sometimes… | 我只是希望 有时候 |
[17:53] | I had a sign. | 我能看到一个预兆 |
[17:54] | Unfortunately, life doesn’t usually work that way. | 很遗憾 生活一般不是那样的 |
[17:56] | We’re hours away | 再过几小时 |
[17:57] | from Mayor Cobblepot’s victory celebration. | 就是科波特市长的庆功派对了 |
[18:00] | But people are asking, will the Red Hood Gang | 但人们在问 红头罩帮 |
[18:03] | put a damper on the festivities? | 会不会来扫兴呢 |
[18:05] | Sounds like Penguin’s having a bad day. | 听起来企鹅今天不太顺利 |
[18:07] | I’m supposed to go to his party tonight. | 我今晚要去参加他的派对的 |
[18:09] | Part of my re-engagement with being a Wayne. | 好重塑我作为韦恩家人的形象 |
[18:13] | Well, give the mayor my best. | 替我向市长代好 |
[18:15] | Witnesses say the Red Hoods blamed Cobblepot for their ac… | 目击者称 红头罩帮将他们的行为怪罪给科波特 |
[18:23] | Someone is testing me, Ed. | 有人在考验我 爱德 |
[18:25] | They’re thinking, “Oh, he’s mayor now. | 他们想 “他是市长了 |
[18:27] | He has to play by different rules.” | 他得按另一套规矩来了” |
[18:29] | No, they’ll see, | 不 让他们等着瞧 |
[18:31] | when I’m roasting their entrails over a fire. | 我会把他们的肠子取出来在火上烤 |
[18:33] | Perhaps I’m thinking about this all wrong. | 或许我的想法全错了 |
[18:36] | Perhaps this is not about you at all. | 或许这根本不是冲你来的 |
[18:37] | What if this is about the statue? | 会不会是为了雕像呢 |
[18:39] | Of course it’s about me! | 当然是冲我来的 |
[18:41] | Yes, you’re probably right. Oh, dear. | 是啊 天呐 |
[18:43] | – Wonderful. – Oswald. Take a breath. | -这可好 -奥斯瓦尔德 冷静 |
[18:50] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[18:51] | It’s an old trick I learned in the lab. | 我在实验室学会的小诀窍 |
[18:52] | Most solvents have as their base… | 大部分溶剂都以此为基… |
[18:58] | I am the son of water, | 我是水之子 |
[18:59] | but if water touches me, I die. | 但我遇水则死 |
[19:00] | – What am I? – Again with the riddles. | -我是什么 -又是谜语 |
[19:02] | Salt. Most people think of it as a food additive, | 盐 大部分人将它当做食物添加剂 |
[19:04] | but potassium salt is found in detergents, soaps… | 但钾盐在清洁剂 肥皂中有 |
[19:07] | What is your point, Ed? | 你想说什么 爱德 |
[19:10] | I know where the Red Hoods are. | 我知道红头罩帮在哪了 |
[19:13] | I say we give him to Penguin. | 我觉得该把他交给企鹅 |
[19:15] | Knowing Penguin will gut him like a fish. | 企鹅会宰了他的 |
[19:17] | Ladies, come on. | 女士们 拜托 |
[19:19] | After all we’ve been through… | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[19:20] | It’s his life for yours. | 拿他换你 |
[19:21] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[19:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不懂 |
[19:25] | Why’d you turn on him now? | 你为什么要现在背叛他 |
[19:26] | I wasn’t gonna hurt Penguin. | 我并不打算伤害企鹅 |
[19:28] | Honest. | 真的 |
[19:30] | I was gonna take down the Red Hoods myself. | 我只是想自己扳倒红头罩帮 |
[19:33] | Tonight. At the party. | 就在今晚的派对上 |
[19:34] | All this so you could play the hero? | 费这么大事就为逞英雄 |
[19:38] | Ever since Nygma got out of Arkham, | 自从尼格玛从阿卡姆出院 |
[19:40] | Penguin treats me like I’m nothing. | 企鹅一直视我如粪土 |
[19:42] | That pencil-neck’s trying to push me out. | 那个混小子想把我挤走 |
[19:44] | Let me ask you, we figured out you’re the man | 我问你 我们查明了你是 |
[19:46] | behind the Red Hoods, | 红头罩帮的主使者 |
[19:47] | how long do you think it’ll take penguin and his lap dog? | 你觉得企鹅和他的走狗多久也会查到 |
[19:51] | It’s your life, baby. | 是你的生命 亲爱的 |
[19:53] | You make the call. | 你决定吧 |
[19:58] | Let me see this through. | 让我完成计划 |
[20:01] | I get my place beside Penguin back, | 等我夺回了企鹅左右手的位置 |
[20:03] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[20:07] | Oh, you’ll do more than that. | 那可不够 |
[20:09] | You’ll owe me. | 你要欠我的 |
[20:11] | And one day, | 有一日 |
[20:12] | I’m gonna collect. | 我会收回这个人情 |
[20:16] | Gilzean. | 吉尔兹 |
[20:17] | Butch, where are you? | 布奇 你在哪 |
[20:18] | The Red Hood Gang is at a detergent factory in the Narrows. | 红头罩帮在奈何岛的一家清洁剂工厂 |
[20:21] | We’re on our way. | 我们这就去 |
[20:23] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[20:27] | Get your things. | 收拾东西 |
[20:28] | We’re done. I’m breaking up the band. | 我们完了 我要解散你们 |
[20:31] | I’m serious, go! | 我说真的 快走 |
[20:33] | Get out of Dodge. | 快离开 |
[20:34] | Yeah, well, not for nothing, | 别想就这么打发我们 |
[20:35] | but you promised us a payday. | 你说好要给我们钱的 |
[20:37] | We’re not leaving till we get it. | 拿不到钱我们不会走的 |
[20:53] | Well, I guess it was gonna happen sooner or later. | 看来这一刻也是早晚要来的 |
[20:56] | What? | 什么 |
[21:00] | Sorry, boys. | 对不住了 伙计们 |
[21:17] | I did it, boss. | 我做到了 老大 |
[21:19] | I got ’em for you. | 我替你杀了他们 |
[21:31] | Peace and order have once again been restored to Gotham. | 哥谭再次恢复了安宁和秩序 |
[21:35] | The Red Hood Gang is no more. | 红头罩帮已被消灭 |
[21:39] | My very own man, Butch Gilzean, | 我的手下 布奇·吉尔兹 |
[21:42] | risked life and limb to face down the bandits. | 冒生命危险 与这伙罪犯对决 |
[21:47] | Was your life ever in danger, Butch? | 你的生命真的受到了威胁吗 布奇 |
[21:50] | I can honestly say that if I’d have hesitated, | 说真的 如果我当时犹豫了 |
[21:53] | I’d have been a goner. | 肯定就没命了 |
[22:03] | All right, people, listen up! | 好了 各位 听好 |
[22:04] | It’s happy hour– finish up those reports | 酒吧打折时间已经到了 赶紧做完报告 |
[22:07] | and let’s call it a day! | 然后我们就收工 |
[22:16] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[22:18] | Even before you went crazy, | 就算你发疯之前 |
[22:20] | I never liked you. | 我也从不喜欢你 |
[22:21] | Your zipper’s down. | 你拉链开了 |
[22:24] | Listen, Butch did us all a favor. | 听着 布奇帮了我们个忙 |
[22:26] | Red Hoods go bye-bye, case closed. | 红头罩帮死了 案子结了 |
[22:28] | Look at the way the bodies fell. | 看尸体倒地的方式 |
[22:30] | It’s as if they were just standing there, waiting to be killed. | 就好像他们都傻站着 等着被屠杀 |
[22:32] | Butch comes all the way in the room, | 布奇从房间那头一路走进来 |
[22:34] | but only one man pulled out a gun. | 但只有一个人掏了枪 |
[22:36] | I guess they weren’t threatened. | 他们大概没把他视作威胁 |
[22:38] | By a 300-pound gorilla? | 一个三百磅的大猩猩不够吓人吗 |
[22:40] | Whose side are you on, anyway, hmm? | 你是哪边的啊 |
[22:43] | No one’s losing sleep over a bunch of dead crooks, | 没人会为几个死去的罪犯睡不着觉 |
[22:46] | least of all me. | 我是最不会的了 |
[22:48] | I said wrap it up! | 赶紧完事 |
[22:56] | What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[23:12] | Burning the midnight oil? | 开夜车呢 |
[23:13] | I was just finishing up. | 我正要做完 |
[23:16] | I’m guessing you’re here to reprimand me. | 我猜你是来教训我的吧 |
[23:19] | Reprimand you? For what? | 教训你 为什么 |
[23:22] | Punching Nygma in the jaw. | 打了尼格玛的下巴 |
[23:24] | I just couldn’t help myself. | 我实在忍不住 |
[23:26] | First I’m hearing of it. | 我这才听说 |
[23:29] | Well done, Doctor. | 干得好 医生 |
[23:32] | Actually, I’m here to ask about, uh… | 其实 我是想问 |
[23:35] | Alice Tetch’s blood, if you’ve heard anything. | 爱丽丝·泰奇的血 你听到什么消息了吗 |
[23:38] | As it happens, | 事实上 |
[23:39] | I just received the preliminary results back from the lab. | 我刚拿到实验室的初步结果 |
[23:42] | Fascinating. | 很有趣 |
[23:44] | What is? | 怎么了 |
[23:44] | They injected samples into a group of rats. | 他们将血样注射给一组小白鼠 |
[23:47] | After three days, two of the rats | 三天后 两只老鼠的 |
[23:49] | were showing marked increases in strength and stamina. | 精力和力气都显著提高 |
[23:52] | That doesn’t sound so bad. | 听上去还不算糟 |
[23:53] | But the study ended after one of the rats | 但研究因为其中一只老鼠把其他的 |
[23:55] | killed all the others. | 都杀了而中止了 |
[23:57] | I’m guessing that’s not normal. | 我猜这不正常吧 |
[23:59] | It chewed through a dozen wire cages to get at them– | 它咬穿了十几个铁笼才到另几只老鼠那儿 |
[24:03] | no. | 不正常 |
[24:07] | Well, why would one of the rats go psycho | 为什么一只老鼠发了疯 |
[24:09] | and not the others? | 而其他的没有 |
[24:10] | Perhaps the others hadn’t had a chance | 或许其他的还没来得及 |
[24:11] | to show any symptoms, or they were immune. | 出现症状 或者是免疫的 |
[24:14] | Some people live with a disease for years | 有时 疾病能在人体内潜伏数年 |
[24:16] | without having any adverse effects. | 不会产生任何副作用 |
[24:18] | The lab is starting a new study now. | 实验室在开始新的研究了 |
[24:21] | Well, keep me informed. | 有消息通知我 |
[24:26] | Oh, and, uh… don’t stay too late. | 对了 别待太晚了 |
[24:29] | I’m sure that fiancé of yours | 你那位未婚夫 |
[24:31] | would like to see you once in a while. | 肯定偶尔也想见见你 |
[24:33] | And was the captain of the GCPD | 那么哥谭市警局警监 |
[24:34] | invited to our new mayor’s victory party? | 受邀前去参加新市长的庆功会了吗 |
[24:37] | You know, I lost my invitation. | 我把邀请函丢了 |
[24:46] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[25:02] | Heard you took down the Red Hood Gang single-handed. | 听说你独力[单手]收拾了红头罩帮 |
[25:06] | So to speak. | 可以这么说吧 |
[25:06] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[25:08] | Don’t forget, you owe me. | 别忘了 你欠我的 |
[25:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:21] | How long do we have to stay? | 我们要待多久 |
[25:22] | As long as it takes for you to be seen in the world, Master Bruce… | 只要让世人能够看到你 布鲁斯少爷 |
[25:26] | being Bruce Wayne. | 作为布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[25:28] | And smiling. | 微笑示人 |
[25:31] | So this is our life now? | 这就是我们的生活了 |
[25:33] | Fake smiles and mingling. | 假笑 跟人交际 |
[25:36] | I miss the old days. | 我真怀念以前 |
[25:38] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[25:45] | – So nice. – Oh, excuse me. | -真棒 -失陪 |
[25:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[25:47] | Bruce, Mr. Pennyworth, | 布鲁斯 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[25:49] | I’m so pleased you made it. | 很高兴你们来了 |
[25:51] | Yeah, well, you know, we’re trying to get out a bit more, Mr. Mayor. | 是啊 我们努力多出出门 市长先生 |
[25:54] | Oswald, please. | 叫我奥斯瓦尔德 |
[25:56] | We never got the chance to thank you | 我们还一直没来得及感谢你 |
[25:57] | for saving our lives from the ex-mayor. | 从前任市长手里救下我们 |
[26:00] | – That was nothing. – Not at all. | -没什么的 -哪里 |
[26:02] | I find it very fortuitous | 我很庆幸 |
[26:03] | you turned up when you did with that bazooka. | 你及时带着火箭炮赶来了 |
[26:07] | I just felt a bit sorry for Stan, the gardener, | 我只是替园丁斯坦感到抱歉 |
[26:09] | ’cause he was picking up bits of Galavan for weeks. | 他收拾盖勒文的残骸收拾了几周 |
[26:16] | And now here you are, the new mayor. | 现在 你成了新市长 |
[26:19] | Sometimes life has a way of working out. | 有时候人生就是这么奇妙 |
[26:21] | Yes, that’s true. | 是啊 |
[26:27] | What is it, Master Bruce? | 看到什么了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[26:29] | A sign. | 一个预兆 |
[26:32] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[26:36] | Right, well, I’ll just go and wet my beak. | 我去弄杯喝的了 |
[26:38] | Congratulations again, Mr. Mayor. | 再次恭喜 市长先生 |
[26:49] | Hey yourself. | 你也好啊 |
[26:51] | Funny, I never realized how short you were. | 有意思 我从没意识到你有多矮 |
[26:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[26:58] | Not yet. This is too fun. | 还不能说 这太好玩了 |
[27:01] | Run along, little kitty. | 走吧 小猫咪 |
[27:03] | Go steal some more wallets. | 再去偷几个钱包吧 |
[27:09] | So sweet. | 真体贴 |
[27:12] | There he is, the man of the hour. | 他来了 风云人物 |
[27:14] | I have a surprise for you, Butch. | 我有个惊喜给你 布奇 |
[27:15] | Not in the mood. | 没心情 |
[27:20] | What’s in the box? | 盒子里是什么 |
[27:22] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[27:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:31] | I already got one. | 我已经有了 |
[27:32] | Oh, of course you do. | 当然 |
[27:33] | And you certainly wouldn’t need this one, | 你更不需要这个 |
[27:34] | as it’s so similar to your very own pocket square. | 因为跟你自己的装饰方巾太像了 |
[27:37] | This is from the Red Hood crime scene. | 这是从红头罩帮犯罪现场拿来的 |
[27:39] | It turns out | 原来 |
[27:40] | that your suit and the Red Hood suits | 你的西装和红头罩帮的西装 |
[27:42] | were all made by the same tailor, Mr. Fuji. | 都是一位裁缝 富士先生做的 |
[27:45] | That’s some coincidence. | 好巧啊 |
[27:46] | I thought so myself. | 我也觉得 |
[27:48] | Which is why I called Mr. Fuji, | 所以我联系了富士先生 |
[27:49] | and he said that a large man with a metal hand– | 他说一个大块头 金属手的男人 |
[27:51] | not many of those running around– | 这种人可不多 |
[27:52] | bought all six of the suits, | 买了六件西装 |
[27:54] | which means, ta-da, you’re the architect of the Red… | 所以 你就是红头罩帮事件的主谋 |
[27:59] | I should snap your neck right now. | 我现在就该扭断你的脖子 |
[28:04] | You haven’t heard my offer. | 你还没听到我的提议呢 |
[28:12] | We kill Penguin together. | 我们一起杀了企鹅 |
[28:15] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[28:17] | You’re his guy. | 你是他的左右手 |
[28:18] | Oh, please. You fell for that act? | 得了 你信了那一套吗 |
[28:19] | Yes, he broke me out of Arkham– | 是的 他把我救出了阿卡姆 |
[28:20] | very appreciative– | 我非常感激 |
[28:22] | but I was not cut out to be number two. | 但我不是做老二的料 |
[28:24] | I’ve simply been waiting for my moment, | 我只是一直在等待时机 |
[28:25] | which you have graciously provided. | 而你恰巧给了我机会 |
[28:28] | How would you like to run Gotham with me? | 你想跟我一起掌管哥谭吗 |
[28:36] | The two of us… working together? | 我们俩…合作 |
[28:39] | You have proven yourself far more cunning than I imagined. | 你已经证明了自己比我想的要狡猾得多 |
[28:41] | Now, I assume this little drama of yours | 我猜 你的这场小闹剧 |
[28:43] | was meant to climax tonight. | 本是想在今晚达到高潮的吧 |
[28:44] | So put on the hood, kill Penguin… | 戴上头套 杀了企鹅 |
[28:49] | I’ll help you escape. | 我会帮你逃走 |
[28:51] | Tomorrow we divide up the city. | 明天 我们瓜分城市 |
[28:56] | You’d really turn on him, | 你真要背叛他 |
[28:58] | after all he did for you? | 他为你做了那么多 |
[29:02] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[29:09] | No. | 不行 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | Then I guess it’s time for surprise number two. | 那么该拿出二号惊喜了 |
[29:21] | – You got to Zsasz? – I got to Zsasz. | -你买通了萨斯 -没错 |
[29:25] | And he got to Tabitha. | 他抓到了塔比莎 |
[29:28] | Penguin’s history. | 企鹅死定了 |
[29:30] | The question is, are you? | 问题是 你要陪葬吗 |
[29:46] | Can I see your invitation? | 能看看你的邀请函吗 |
[29:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[29:50] | I was invited. | 我受邀来的 |
[29:51] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
[29:54] | You recognize her? | 你认得她吗 |
[29:57] | Should I? | 我该认得吗 |
[30:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:04] | – Are you… – I’m me. | -你是… -是真的我 |
[30:09] | Well, I’m working, so… | 我在干活儿呢 |
[30:10] | Actually, there were something I wanted to tell you. | 其实 我有事想跟你说 |
[30:14] | Could we go somewhere more private? | 我们能找个僻静点的地方吗 |
[30:18] | Fine. But make it quick. | 好吧 但快点说 |
[30:28] | Can’t believe you’d turn on Oswald, too. | 真不敢相信你也背叛奥斯瓦尔德 |
[30:30] | Hello, pot, kettle, black. | 拜托 你也好意思说 |
[30:33] | No, it’s not the same thing. You… | 不 这不一样 你… |
[30:36] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[30:38] | I swear, your goons hurt Tabitha, so help me… | 我发誓 你的手下敢伤害塔比莎 我… |
[30:41] | Just do your job. | 做好你该做的就行 |
[30:46] | Showtime. | 好戏开场了 |
[30:48] | Put one in the mayor, before I put one in Tabitha. | 给市长一枪 否则我给塔比莎一枪 |
[30:54] | Ladies, gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[30:57] | welcome to the Sirens. | 欢迎来到海妖 |
[30:59] | Tonight, we’re here to celebrate | 今晚 我们要向 |
[31:01] | the honorable Mayor Cobblepot, | 尊敬的科波特市长致敬 |
[31:04] | our savior from the monsters, | 他从怪物的手下救了我们 |
[31:06] | and the captain of our fair city. | 他是我们美丽城市的船长 |
[31:09] | And now, the mayor would like to say a few words. | 现在 有请市长来讲两句 |
[31:13] | Ed, where have you been? | 爱德 你哪去了 |
[31:15] | I’ve been looking for you all evening. | 我一晚上都在找你 |
[31:16] | Just tying up loose ends. | 就是打理几件事 |
[31:17] | I just wanted to say, | 我想说 |
[31:20] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:37] | Tonight, is a celebration not of my victory, | 今晚 我们庆祝的不是我的胜利 |
[31:42] | but of Gotham’s. | 而是哥谭的胜利 |
[31:43] | This is a new day. | 这是新的一天 |
[31:52] | I wouldn’t celebrate yet, Mr Mayor. | 别急着庆祝 市长先生 |
[31:54] | Red Heads ain’t finish, yet. | 红头罩还没完呢 |
[31:57] | Ed, what are you doing? | 爱德 你干什么 |
[31:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:59] | Sorry, boss. | 抱歉了 老大 |
[32:01] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[32:15] | The mayor, | 市长 |
[32:18] | our mayor, | 我们的市长 |
[32:19] | vowed that all of the Red Hood would be destroyed. | 曾发誓要彻底毁灭红头罩帮 |
[32:22] | And now, we have the real leader caught… | 现在 我们抓到了他们真正的头头 |
[32:25] | red handed. | 抓了个正着 |
[32:30] | Do you really thought I’d give you a real bullet? | 你真以为我会给你真子弹吗 |
[32:33] | You are an idiot. | 你真是个蠢货 |
[32:38] | I will kill you for this. | 我要杀了你 |
[32:43] | Sounds like we’re missing all the fun. | 听上去我们错过了好多精彩 |
[32:45] | Got plenty of fun left for you. | 我这儿有给你的精彩 |
[32:48] | You know, if you’re gonna take a girl hostage in her own place, | 你要把妹子在她自己的地盘上控制起来 |
[32:50] | you might wanna search it first. | 就该先搜查一番 |
[33:01] | After all that I’ve done for you, | 我为你做了那么多 |
[33:03] | I gave you a job. | 我给了你份工作 |
[33:04] | I gave you everything. | 我给了你一切 |
[33:07] | I used to be somebody in this town, | 我以前在这城市是有身份的人 |
[33:09] | and then you, and that sniveling little son of a b… | 然后你 和那个小人… |
[33:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[33:22] | I am shocked, | 我很震惊 |
[33:24] | and grieved. | 很痛心 |
[33:27] | One of my dearest friends has betrayed me. | 我最好的朋友之一背叛了我 |
[33:31] | But let it be known, | 但要知道 |
[33:33] | that Oswald Cobblepot will prosecute anyone | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特会起诉任何 |
[33:37] | who threatens Gotham. | 威胁了哥谭的人 |
[33:38] | Hear, hear. | 说得好 |
[33:43] | Upsy-daisy. | 起来了 |
[33:46] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[33:50] | Showtime. | 好戏开场 |
[33:56] | Oswald move. | 奥斯瓦尔德 快走 |
[34:00] | I am gonna enjoy this. | 我会很开心的 |
[34:05] | Best party ever. | 史上最棒的派对 |
[34:10] | Wait. Not now. | 等等 别急 |
[34:11] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[34:15] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[34:16] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[34:18] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[34:33] | So, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[34:35] | I hired Jim Gordorn to help me locate Ivy. | 我雇了吉姆·戈登帮我找艾薇 |
[34:38] | And? | 然后呢 |
[34:40] | There was a red head who had her sweater. | 有个红发女拿着她的毛衣 |
[34:41] | But it wasn’t Ivy. | 但那不是艾薇 |
[34:45] | Saying it outloud I realise doesn’t sound that impressive. | 这么说出来我才发现这好像也没什么 |
[34:48] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 |
[34:49] | That’s really why you brought me up here? | 你带我上来真的就是为了说这个 |
[34:54] | You are the real Bruce, | 你是真的布鲁斯 |
[34:56] | cause nobody else would be this boring. | 没有别人会像你这么无聊了 |
[35:00] | Great work, detective. | 干得好 大侦探 |
[35:02] | That’s not all. | 还有别的事 |
[35:07] | We’ve been friends for a long time, Selina. | 我们做朋友很久了 塞琳娜 |
[35:10] | And ever since you’ve known me, | 自从你认识我 |
[35:11] | I’ve been dedicated to one thing, | 我就一心在做一件事 |
[35:13] | but that’s done. | 但那都结束了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know what’s next, but I know… | 我不知道接下来我要做什么 但… |
[35:16] | Would you please, just say what you mean. | 你能不能说重点 |
[35:18] | I like you, | 我喜欢你 |
[35:22] | as more than a friend. | 超过朋友的喜欢 |
[35:29] | Would be nice if you say something back. | 你能不能说点什么 |
[35:33] | How many girls have you dated? | 你约会过几个姑娘 |
[35:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:37] | It’s not a trick question. | 不是陷阱问题 |
[35:39] | How many girls have you dated? | 你约会过几个姑娘 |
[35:41] | – None. – None. | -没有 -没有 |
[35:43] | Have you ever thought that maybe, | 你有没有想过 或许 |
[35:45] | you only like me becasue I’m literally the only girl you know? | 你喜欢我只是因为你就认识我一个 |
[35:48] | That’s not true. I feel something. | 不是的 我对你有感觉 |
[35:50] | And I know you do, too. We are the same. | 我知道你也有 我们是一样的 |
[35:52] | In what universe we are the same? | 我们怎么可能一样了 |
[35:53] | The money doesn’t matter. | 钱不重要 |
[35:54] | Try not having it, it matters. | 没有钱试试 是重要的 |
[36:03] | There’s something between us. | 我们之间是有点什么的 |
[36:06] | I know there is. | 我确定 |
[36:08] | You have to see that. | 你肯定是知道的吧 |
[36:12] | Rule one, | 第一条规矩 |
[36:15] | don’t ever tell me what I have to do. | 永远别对我指手画脚 |
[36:27] | So you do have feelings for me? | 那么你对我是有感觉的 |
[36:30] | I’m confused. | 我糊涂了 |
[36:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[36:42] | Come on. | 得了 |
[36:43] | Just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[36:44] | I got all dressed up, I even put on lipstick. | 我穿得漂漂亮亮的 还涂了口红 |
[36:48] | I could lose my job. | 我会丢了工作的 |
[36:49] | What are you offering? | 你能给我什么 |
[36:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[36:52] | Then I’ll say something, | 那我来说 |
[36:53] | if I’m right, you just nod. | 如果我说对了 你就点头 |
[36:56] | You ran tests on Alice Tetch’s blood. | 你检测了爱丽丝·泰奇的血样 |
[36:59] | You found something in her blood, | 在她的血液里发现了什么 |
[37:01] | a virus, or an infection, or something. | 病毒 传染源 或者什么的 |
[37:04] | Do I have to go over the rules again? | 要我再重复一遍规矩吗 |
[37:06] | Let’s have new rules, sweetie. | 我们定点新规矩吧 亲爱的 |
[37:09] | I’ll tell you what we are doing with Alice Tetch’s blood, | 我告诉你 我们对爱丽丝·泰奇的血做了什么 |
[37:13] | and in return, | 作为回报 |
[37:14] | – you… – Okay. | -你… -好吧 |
[37:19] | Excuse me? | 喂喂 |
[37:20] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[37:24] | Two whiskeys, | 两杯威士忌 |
[37:25] | and pineapple juice for this guy. | 给他来杯菠萝汁 |
[37:27] | – What’s going on? – To go. | -怎么回事 -带走 |
[37:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:32] | I think you were just leaving. | 你正要走了 |
[37:37] | Forget this. | 别指望了[忘了吧] |
[37:38] | Trust me, I’m gonna try. | 相信我 我会努力忘记的 |
[37:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[37:47] | Just walking by, | 刚巧路过 |
[37:48] | saw you through the window, | 从窗户外看到了你 |
[37:50] | took it as a sign. | 把这当做了一种预兆 |
[37:51] | Like hell. | 扯淡 |
[37:52] | You tracked me here. | 你追踪我到这儿的 |
[37:55] | And for the record, | 告诉你 |
[37:56] | I could’ve gotten what I wanted from that creep | 我本可以从那变态那儿得到我想要的 |
[37:58] | without compromising my honor. | 而不用献身 |
[38:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:02] | But you don’t have to. | 但你不必费事 |
[38:04] | I’ll tell you what you wanna know. | 我会告诉你你想知道的 |
[38:09] | I thought you want to keep the woman and the reporter separate. | 我以为你想让女人和记者的身份分开 |
[38:11] | – Is that an option? – No. | -这可以吗 -不可以 |
[38:15] | Well then. | 那不就是了 |
[38:20] | You’re gonna have to buy me dinner though. | 但你要买单 |
[38:22] | What’s good here? | 这里什么好吃 |
[38:35] | It’s ginger tea with honey. | 蜂蜜姜茶 |
[38:37] | It’s my mother’s remedy for a sore throat. | 我母亲治喉痛的偏方 |
[38:42] | You sure you don’t need a doctor? | 你确定不用找医生吗 |
[38:44] | No, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[38:47] | I still don’t understand | 我还是不懂 |
[38:48] | why you didn’t tell me what you were doing. | 你为什么不告诉我你的计划 |
[38:52] | Your shock | 你看到布奇时 |
[38:53] | when seeing Butch, had to be genuine. | 震惊的反应必须是真实的 |
[38:56] | The people had to believe it. | 得让人相信 |
[38:59] | And they did. | 他们也信了 |
[39:00] | And once again, you are the city’s hero. | 你又成了哥谭的英雄 |
[39:05] | You were almost killed. | 你差点没命 |
[39:07] | And you saved me. | 但你救了我 |
[39:08] | Again. | 又一次 |
[39:14] | I hope you know, Oswald, | 我希望你知道 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[39:17] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你付出一切 |
[39:21] | You can always count on me. | 你永远可以倚靠我 |
[39:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:49] | Need a hand, kitten? | 需要帮忙吗 亲爱的 |
[39:51] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[40:08] | Hold on, Butch. | 撑着 布奇 |
[40:19] | Sir, the ambulance carrying Butch Gilzean was just hijacked. | 长官 押送布奇·吉尔兹的救护车被劫了 |
[40:22] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:23] | Put out a BOLO. | 发布通告 |
[40:24] | I’ll call the mayor. | 我给市长打电话 |
[40:41] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[40:47] | Mister, please. | 先生 求你 |
[40:51] | My dear, sweet, sister. | 我亲爱的 可爱的妹妹 |
[40:55] | Just look at what he did to you. | 看看他对你做了什么 |
[41:00] | He took you from me, | 他夺走了你 |
[41:03] | we belonged together. | 我们本该在一起的 |
[41:09] | And he killed you. | 他还杀了你 |
[41:10] | But, mister, I’m not dead. | 但是先生 我没死啊 |
[41:17] | If only that were true. | 如果没死就好了 |
[41:34] | Those who hurt you, | 伤害你的人 |
[41:38] | will feel my pain, | 会感受到我的痛苦 |
[41:43] | when my sweet and terrible vengeance upon them rains. | 我甜蜜可怕的复仇 会降临在他们身上 |