| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | You are a cop in everything but name. | 除了头衔 你本质上还是个警察 | 
| [00:05] | Saving Gotham’s not my job anymore. | 拯救哥谭不再是我的职责了 | 
| [00:07] | If a person comes into contact with my blood, it changes them. | 如果一个人接触到我的血液 这个人就会变 | 
| [00:10] | It affects every person differently. | 它影响每个人的方式都不同 | 
| [00:12] | I won! | 我赢了 | 
| [00:13] | They really want me as mayor. | 他们真心希望我当市长 | 
| [00:14] | How did you know I would win? | 你怎么知道我能赢 | 
| [00:15] | I believe in you, Oswald. | 因为我相信你 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [00:17] | Even when you don’t believe in yourself. | 哪怕你不相信你自己 | 
| [00:19] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 | 
| [00:20] | No, my name’s Isabella. | 不 我叫伊莎贝拉 | 
| [00:21] | You remind me of someone. | 你让我想起了一个人 | 
| [00:23] | I’m Edward Nygma. | 我是爱德华·尼格玛 | 
| [00:24] | The past is the past. | 过去都过去了 | 
| [00:26] | I know that we can’t change the past, | 我知道我们不能改变过去 | 
| [00:28] | but there’s a difference between moving on and letting go. | 但向前看和放弃是有区别的 | 
| [00:31] | Who do you love? | 你爱谁 | 
| [00:33] | Or I shoot both them, | 否则我就打死她们俩 | 
| [00:34] | which would be such a thrill. | 那可就太刺激了 | 
| [00:37] | Kill Lee. | 杀小莱 | 
| [00:47] | I’m so sorry this happened. | 发生这种事我真的很抱歉 | 
| [00:54] | Stop the press. | 爆炸新闻 | 
| [00:57] | Tough guy Jim Gordon | 硬汉吉姆·戈登 | 
| [01:00] | sheds tear for Valerie Vale. | 为瓦莱丽·瓦尔落泪 | 
| [01:06] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [01:09] | Like a bullet went through my insides. | 感觉像被一颗子弹打穿了 | 
| [01:11] | You don’t have any whiskey, do you? | 你没带威士忌来吧 | 
| [01:14] | Sorry. | 不好意思 | 
| [01:15] | You get a girl shot and you don’t even bring her booze. | 你害一个女孩中枪 竟然还不给她带酒 | 
| [01:19] | You got a lot of nerve. | 你胆子真不小 | 
| [01:22] | I never meant for you to get hurt. | 我从没想让你受伤 | 
| [01:26] | You did. | 你有 | 
| [01:28] | You wanted to save Lee. | 你想救小莱 | 
| [01:31] | I wanted to save you both. | 我想救你们俩 | 
| [01:32] | Yeah, but you could only save one of us. | 是啊 但你只能救我们中的一人 | 
| [01:35] | That’s why you told Tetch to kill Lee | 所以你才叫泰奇杀小莱 | 
| [01:39] | because you knew he would do the opposite. | 因为你知道他会对着干 | 
| [01:43] | Oldest trick in the book. | 这是最老套的把戏 | 
| [01:45] | At least tell me you caught him. | 至少告诉我你抓到他了 | 
| [01:47] | He’s still in the wind. | 他还在逃 | 
| [01:48] | Listen. | 听着 | 
| [01:51] | Vale, it’s not what you think. | 瓦尔 不是你想的这样 | 
| [01:53] | It is. | 就是这样 | 
| [01:56] | You love Lee. | 你爱小莱 | 
| [01:59] | Which means we’re done. | 也就是说我们结束了 | 
| [02:13] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果我能做些什么… | 
| [02:14] | No. | 不 | 
| [02:15] | No, Tetch was right. | 不 泰奇说得对 | 
| [02:18] | You’re nothing but trouble. | 你只会带来麻烦 | 
| [02:32] | So… | 那么… | 
| [02:33] | let me get this straight. | 让我理清楚 | 
| [02:35] | You’re about to be in possession of some kind of… | 你马上就要拿到某种… | 
| [02:38] | virus? | 病毒 | 
| [02:40] | Yes. | 没错 | 
| [02:41] | It’s blood-based and can be a little unpredictable. | 基于血液传播 会有点难以预测 | 
| [02:45] | It can take weeks for symptoms to manifest. | 可能要好几周才会出现症状 | 
| [02:51] | This… | 这个… | 
| [02:53] | …is an accelerant. | 是一种促进剂 | 
| [02:55] | Mix it with the blood… | 和血液混合后 | 
| [02:58] | That virus’ll hit ’em like a semi going 90. | 病毒就会如重拳出击 | 
| [03:08] | “The Red Queen.” | 红桃皇后 | 
| [03:09] | She’s a blend of psychotropic plants. | 混合了各种致幻植物 | 
| [03:13] | Ah, thought she’d be a big hit. | 我还以为能大受欢迎 | 
| [03:14] | Turns out, she’s only good at putting people in the loony bin. | 结果只能把人变得疯疯癫癫的 | 
| [03:17] | I’ll take her! | 我要了 | 
| [03:18] | That stuff’s… no joke. | 这玩意…可不是开玩笑的 | 
| [03:21] | At first, it incapacitates you. Then… | 一开始会让你失去行动能力 然后… | 
| [03:23] | an hour into the trip… | 经历一小时幻觉后 | 
| [03:25] | it completely fries your brain. | 你的大脑就彻底报废了 | 
| [03:27] | Perfect. | 太好了 | 
| [03:28] | I’m looking to sideline someone before this evening’s event. | 今晚的盛事之前我要先打发一个人 | 
| [03:33] | That’ll do it. | 用这个就行了 | 
| [03:36] | What exactly are you… planning? | 你到底在…计划什么 | 
| [03:47] | This city tore my love from me, | 这座城市夺走了我的所爱 | 
| [03:49] | so I’m plunging it into insanity. | 所以我要让它陷入疯狂 | 
| [04:04] | And that’s where I discovered my love of books. | 我就是在那里发现了我对书的喜爱 | 
| [04:08] | I never thought a fractured tibia | 我从没想到会因为胫骨骨折 | 
| [04:09] | would launch my library career. | 而开始在图书馆工作 | 
| [04:11] | But it did. | 但事实如此 | 
| [04:12] | Fun fact: The tibia is the second-largest bone in the body. | 有趣常识 胫骨是人体内第二大的骨头 | 
| [04:15] | Second only to the femur. | 只比股骨小 | 
| [04:20] | You have exquisite femurs. | 你的股骨非常精致 | 
| [04:30] | Morning! | 早上好 | 
| [04:31] | The morning paper. | 晨报 | 
| [04:33] | What time is it? | 几点了 | 
| [04:35] | it’s just past 6:00. | 六点多一点 | 
| [04:41] | Uh, Edward… | 爱德华 | 
| [04:44] | These past 12 hours have been the best of my life. | 这12小时是我这辈子最美好的时光 | 
| [04:49] | When can we meet again? | 我们什么时候能再见 | 
| [04:52] | What can’t you have for breakfast or lunch? | 你早餐和午餐都不能吃的是什么 | 
| [04:54] | Dinner. I’d love to. | 晚餐 我非常乐意 | 
| [04:56] | Delightful. | 太好了 | 
| [04:58] | Meet me at the Mayor’s Mansion at 8:00. | 我们八点在市长官邸见吧 | 
| [05:19] | I understand that one is expected to wait 24 hours | 我知道要等24小时之后 | 
| [05:22] | before filing a missing persons report, | 才能上报失踪 | 
| [05:24] | but, sir, I am the mayor. | 但我可是市长 | 
| [05:26] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [05:28] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [05:32] | When you didn’t come home, I assumed the worst. | 你没回家 我以为你出事了 | 
| [05:34] | I am so glad you’re okay. | 我真高兴你没事 | 
| [05:37] | I’m better than okay. | 我感觉好极了 | 
| [05:40] | I met someone. | 我遇见了一个人 | 
| [05:43] | I think I’m in love. | 我觉得我爱上她了 | 
| [05:59] | You can’t be down here. | 你们不能下来这里 | 
| [06:02] | Oh, I disagree. | 我不这么觉得 | 
| [06:16] | I don’t understand why we’re doing all this, boss. | 我搞不懂我们为什么要这么做 老大 | 
| [06:19] | Wasn’t plugging Gordon’s girlfriend enough? | 对戈登女朋友下手还不够吗 | 
| [06:21] | Jim Gordon wasn’t the only one responsible for my sister’s death. | 吉姆·戈登不是唯一该对我妹妹的死负责的人 | 
| [06:25] | Gotham ripped Alice from my loving arms | 哥谭将爱丽丝从我怀里夺走 | 
| [06:29] | and turned her against me. | 让她跟我反目 | 
| [06:31] | What better way to make this city pay | 报复这座城市最好的方法 | 
| [06:34] | than by spreading my dear, dead sister’s legacy? | 就是散播我挚爱妹妹的”遗产” | 
| [06:46] | Oh, Alice… | 爱丽丝 | 
| [07:10] | Well. It’s quite the operation you’ve got going on in here, | 你在这里没少忙活啊 | 
| [07:13] | isn’t it, Master Bruce? | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [07:15] | Do you need a hand? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [07:17] | I got it. | 我能行 | 
| [07:18] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [07:20] | What time can we expect Ms. Kyle? | 凯尔小姐什么时候到呢 | 
| [07:22] | 6:00, I think. | 六点吧 | 
| [07:24] | We’ll see, won’t we? | 等着瞧吧 | 
| [07:27] | She’s coming, Alfred. | 她会来的 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:29] | And, uh, Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [07:32] | Yes, yes. I know, uh… | 我懂 我懂 | 
| [07:33] | I’ll make myself scarce, | 我会回避 | 
| [07:34] | I’ll give you all the privacy that you need. | 给你们一些私人空间 | 
| [07:37] | Within earshot. | 在听得见你 | 
| [07:41] | And the lights on. | 开着灯的地方 | 
| [07:51] | Well, I got bad news and worse. | 有个坏消息和更坏的消息 | 
| [07:54] | Skip the preamble. | 直接说正题 | 
| [07:55] | It was definitely Tetch and his two dum-dums. | 确实是泰奇和他的两个手下 | 
| [07:57] | And? What about Alice’s body? | 然后呢 爱丽丝的尸体呢 | 
| [08:00] | The eggheads here have had her body on ice since it arrived. | 她的尸体送来后 研究员就将其冷冻了 | 
| [08:03] | Her blood’s frozen, but still viable. | 她的血冻住了 但还能用 | 
| [08:05] | The second Tetch heats it up… | 泰奇一旦将血加热 | 
| [08:06] | He has himself the virus. | 他就得到病毒了 | 
| [08:09] | How the hell did he even get in here? | 他是怎么进来的 | 
| [08:11] | The old-fashioned way. Somebody let him in. | 老办法 有人放他进来的 | 
| [08:13] | I got an unconscious lab tech and a missing guard. | 有个实验室研究员昏过去了 守卫也不见了 | 
| [08:16] | My money’s on the guard. | 我猜是守卫放进来的 | 
| [08:18] | Shouldn’t you be in the hospital with Vale? | 你不该在医院陪着瓦尔吗 | 
| [08:20] | She’s fine. Give me the rundown. | 她没事 跟我说下大概吧 | 
| [08:22] | Oh, so I take it you’re rejoining the force? | 你这是要重新加入警局了吗 | 
| [08:25] | I just want to help. | 我就是想帮忙 | 
| [08:26] | There’s no reason I need to be a cop to do that. | 不当警察 我也可以帮忙 | 
| [08:29] | Well, as long as I’m captain of the GCPD you do. | 只要我还是哥谭市警局警监 你就别想 | 
| [08:32] | I’m tired of giving you slack. | 我不想再纵容你了 | 
| [08:34] | Get the hell off my crime scene | 趁我没把你关起来之前 | 
| [08:35] | before I throw you ass in lockup. | 赶紧离开犯罪现场 | 
| [08:38] | Biehlz, Alban, | 比尔兹 阿尔本 | 
| [08:41] | escort Mr. Gordon off of the premises. | 将戈登先生送出去 | 
| [08:43] | If he resists, book him for obstruction. | 如果他反抗 就以妨碍司法罪逮捕他 | 
| [08:47] | I’ll go on my own. | 我自己走 | 
| [08:52] | No. I see that look in your eye. | 不行 我看到你那种眼神了 | 
| [08:54] | Do not try to solve this by yourself. | 别想自己一个人去解决 | 
| [08:56] | Then help me. | 那就帮我 | 
| [08:57] | If Tetch has Alice’s blood, we don’t have much time. | 如果泰奇得到了爱丽丝的血 就没多少时间了 | 
| [08:59] | No, I’m not gonna aid you on one of your solo, | 不 我不会再帮你进行什么 | 
| [09:01] | bullcrap, kamikaze missions anymore! | 单枪匹马不怕死的任务了 | 
| [09:03] | Tetch murdered four people yesterday. | 泰奇昨天杀了四个人 | 
| [09:05] | He shot Vale– I can’t just let him get away with it. | 他开枪打了瓦尔 我不能让他逍遥法外 | 
| [09:07] | Nobody’s asking you to. But Barnes is right. | 没人让你袖手旁观 但巴恩斯说得对 | 
| [09:09] | Either be a cop, or don’t. | 要么做回警察 要么就别干 | 
| [09:12] | What are you so afraid of? | 你究竟害怕什么 | 
| [09:14] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗 | 
| [09:16] | That I’m afraid? | 认为我害怕 | 
| [09:19] | You know, you should go to the hospital. | 你应该去医院 | 
| [09:20] | Be with Vale. | 跟瓦尔在一起 | 
| [09:22] | And let those of us who want to wear the badge | 让我们这些想佩戴警徽的人 | 
| [09:24] | do our damn jobs. | 好好工作 | 
| [09:31] | You are going to cut quite the fine figure | 今晚 在创建者晚宴上 | 
| [09:33] | at the Founders’ dinner tonight. | 你一定会大放异彩 | 
| [09:35] | Yes. Did you know that | 当然 你知道吗 | 
| [09:37] | this dinner has been thrown annually for over 200 years? | 这个年度晚宴已经有两百余年的历史了 | 
| [09:41] | It was started by the first families of Gotham. | 是哥谭最古老的几个家族立下的传统 | 
| [09:44] | Only the most powerful citizens are invited. | 只有最有权势的市民才能获邀 | 
| [09:49] | It’s a shame I don’t have a “Plus one.” | 很遗憾我不能带客人一起去 | 
| [09:51] | I can’t go anyway. I have a date. | 我反正也去不了 我已经有约会了 | 
| [09:53] | With the woman you claim to be in love with | 跟那个你认识几个小时 | 
| [09:55] | after only knowing for a few hours? | 就说爱上她的女人 | 
| [09:58] | The heart keeps its own time. | 心的时间观念是不同的 | 
| [10:02] | I’m partial to the purple. | 我比较喜欢紫色这条 | 
| [10:04] | The brocade brings out my eyes. | 织锦更衬我的眼睛 | 
| [10:09] | Are you sure you aren’t mistaking infatuation for love? | 你确定你不是把迷恋错当成爱情了吗 | 
| [10:11] | You did say she is the spitting image of Kringle. | 你说过她跟柯林格像一个模子出来的 | 
| [10:15] | Isabella’s beautiful. | 伊莎贝拉是非常美 | 
| [10:17] | And smart. | 还聪明 | 
| [10:19] | So she… bears a passing resemblance to Kristin. | 所以她…是挺像柯丽丝汀 | 
| [10:23] | It’s just the universe telling me– | 这只是上天在告诉我 | 
| [10:25] | telling me I have a second chance at love. | 我还有机会去爱 | 
| [10:29] | Where did you say she works? | 你说她在哪里工作来着 | 
| [10:31] | The Main Public Library. | 中心公共图书馆 | 
| [10:33] | You’re right about the brocade. | 你是对的 织锦这条是更合适 | 
| [10:35] | Do you mind if I skedaddle? | 你介意我提前走吗 | 
| [10:37] | I just need to pick up a few things for tonight. | 我得为今晚准备几样东西 | 
| [10:41] | Who am I to stand in the way of love? | 我怎么能挡爱情的路呢 | 
| [10:52] | The missing guard from the lab, | 实验室失踪的守卫 | 
| [10:53] | he called in sick. | 打电话请病假了 | 
| [10:54] | My gut says he’s lying. | 我认为他在说谎 | 
| [10:56] | Well, he’s certainly no candidate for sainthood. | 他显然不配做圣徒 | 
| [10:58] | Gambling, petty theft… | 赌博 小偷小摸… | 
| [11:01] | Might I have a word, Captain? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 警监 | 
| [11:02] | Bring him in. | 把他带来 | 
| [11:04] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [11:05] | I just heard from the head of virology | 我刚得到生物医学中心 | 
| [11:06] | at the biomedical facility. | 病毒学主管的消息 | 
| [11:08] | Is this about the tests they’re running on Alice Tetch’s blood? | 是跟爱丽丝·泰奇的血液测试有关吗 | 
| [11:10] | Yes, in the first trial– | 是的 在第一次测试中… | 
| [11:11] | One of the rats ran off the rails and murdered the rest, I know. | 有一只老鼠出现异常并杀死了其它老鼠 我知道 | 
| [11:13] | Doc Thompkins told me. | 汤普金斯医生告诉我的 | 
| [11:15] | But she thought it might have been an anomaly. | 但是她认为那只是个别异常现象 | 
| [11:17] | I’m afraid the second study proves otherwise. | 恐怕第二次测试得出了不同的结论 | 
| [11:20] | As in the first study, | 与第一次测试相同 | 
| [11:20] | the rats showed increased strength and agility, but… | 老鼠表现出力量和敏捷度的增强 但是… | 
| [11:24] | by week two… | 到了第二周… | 
| [11:26] | the rats were exhibiting manic tendencies. | 它们表现出了狂躁倾向 | 
| [11:28] | Violent rage. | 愤怒暴力 | 
| [11:29] | By the study’s end, | 在测试结束时 | 
| [11:30] | every trace of their original demeanor had vanished. | 它们最开始的正常行为都消失了 | 
| [11:34] | I assume they’re, uh, working on a cure. | 他们应该在研制解药了吧 | 
| [11:36] | Yes, but it could take years. | 是的 但那要花很多年 | 
| [11:39] | And we only have hours. | 我们只有几个小时 | 
| [11:41] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [11:42] | If this virus gets set free… | 如果这种病毒被释放… | 
| [11:47] | We have to find Tetch, now. | 我们得找到泰奇 马上 | 
| [11:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 | 
| [12:01] | Watch closely, Dumfree. | 仔细看 迪弗里 | 
| [12:04] | Isn’t science marvelous? | 科学是不是很神奇 | 
| [12:07] | Gravity, a few heaters… | 重力 加上几个加热器… | 
| [12:09] | and voilà! | 就好了 | 
| [12:11] | The last drops of coagulated blood | 最后几滴的凝结血液 | 
| [12:15] | become cocktail mix. | 成了混合药剂 | 
| [12:25] | Bravo, Alice. | 干得漂亮 爱丽丝 | 
| [12:27] | Truly… your best work. | 这真是…你最完美的作品 | 
| [12:43] | You’re kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 | 
| [12:44] | Please, calm down. | 冷静下来 | 
| [12:44] | He said, “Kill Lee”? | 他说 “杀小莱” | 
| [12:46] | He knew Tetch wouldn’t. | 他知道泰奇不会那么做的 | 
| [12:47] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [12:48] | How could he possibly have known that? | 他怎么可能知道 | 
| [12:50] | Somehow he got inside Tetch’s head. | 他摸清了泰奇的心理 | 
| [12:52] | And he knew that he would do the opposite of what he told him to. | 他知道他会偏要对着干 | 
| [12:55] | I see. | 我懂了 | 
| [12:56] | So, why would Gordon offer up the woman he’s dating | 那戈登为什么要拿他约会的对象 | 
| [12:58] | in place of my fiance. | 换我的未婚妻 | 
| [13:00] | Mario, stop it. | 马里奥 别再说了 | 
| [13:01] | We have so much to be thankful for. | 我们该知道感激 | 
| [13:02] | I just want to move past this. | 我只想忘记这一切 | 
| [13:05] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [13:07] | But Jim Gordon’s the reason you were in danger to begin with. | 但就是吉姆·戈登害你有危险 | 
| [13:11] | I want him out of our lives. | 我要他远离我们的生活 | 
| [13:12] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [13:20] | I came by to bring this to… Vale. | 我来送这个给瓦尔 | 
| [13:26] | I got to get back to the ER. | 我得回急诊室了 | 
| [13:42] | He’s angry. | 他在生气 | 
| [13:44] | I get that. | 我理解 | 
| [13:46] | He has every reason to be. | 他完全有理由生气 | 
| [13:48] | I figured you’d be out chasing down Tetch. | 我以为你会在外边追踪泰奇 | 
| [13:51] | Barnes banned me. | 巴恩斯不许我插手 | 
| [13:53] | No badge. No investigation. | 不是警察 就别调查 | 
| [13:55] | That’s never stopped you before. | 你以前也不曾因此就停手 | 
| [13:58] | They closed ranks. | 他们统一了阵线 | 
| [13:59] | Even Bullock. | 布洛克也是 | 
| [14:02] | He says I’m refusing the badge because I’m afraid. | 他说我不肯回到警队是因为害怕 | 
| [14:08] | Jim… I know what you did last night. | 吉姆 我明白你昨晚做了什么 | 
| [14:12] | When you told Tetch to kill me, you knew he would shoot Vale. | 你叫泰奇杀我 是因为知道他会打瓦尔 | 
| [14:17] | No, I’m sorry. That’s not true. | 不是的 对不起 不是那样的 | 
| [14:21] | At least have the decency to be honest with me. | 至少跟我说实话吧 | 
| [14:23] | I am being honest. | 我是在说实话 | 
| [14:25] | I wanted to save Vale. | 我是想救瓦尔 | 
| [14:28] | Bullock was right. | 布洛克说得对 | 
| [14:31] | You are afraid. | 你是在害怕 | 
| [14:54] | Hello, there. | 你好啊 | 
| [14:55] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 | 
| [14:56] | what an honor. How can I help you? | 好荣幸 有什么事吗 | 
| [14:59] | I am attending the Founders’ dinner this evening | 我今晚要出席创建者晚宴 | 
| [15:01] | and I wanted to brush up on the history of Gotham’s first families. | 我想温习一下哥谭古老家族的历史 | 
| [15:05] | My chief of staff suggested I come here. | 我的幕僚长建议我来这儿的 | 
| [15:09] | I think you might know him. | 你可能已经认识他了 | 
| [15:12] | Yes. I know Edward. | 是的 我认识爱德华 | 
| [15:14] | We just met, | 我们刚结识 | 
| [15:16] | but… | 但是 | 
| [15:18] | well, I feel I’ve known him my whole life. | 我觉得我好像这辈子都认识他 | 
| [15:23] | How romantic. | 好浪漫 | 
| [15:25] | Oh, listen to me, blathering on. | 我怎么喋喋不休的 | 
| [15:26] | You wanted a book. | 你想要书 是吧 | 
| [15:32] | I’m… so glad you appreciate Ed. | 很高兴你这么喜欢爱德 | 
| [15:39] | Really, I should thank you for brightening Ed’s spirits. | 真的 我想感谢你让他开心了起来 | 
| [15:43] | He has been so down | 他一直很低落 | 
| [15:46] | since he got out of Arkham. | 自从出了阿卡姆就是这样 | 
| [15:53] | Edward… was in Arkham? | 爱德华 进过阿卡姆 | 
| [15:56] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [15:58] | It was front page news. | 当时可是头条新闻 | 
| [16:00] | I stick to books. | 我都只看书 | 
| [16:02] | Don’t people typically go to Arkham for murder? | 一般不是杀人犯才进阿卡姆的吗 | 
| [16:07] | I make it a policy not to gossip about staff, but… | 我原则上是不说手下的闲话的 但是 | 
| [16:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [16:24] | Uncanny how much you look like her. | 难以置信 你长得那么像她 | 
| [16:28] | It’s that swan-like neck. | 就是这天鹅一样的脖颈 | 
| [16:33] | Ed loves a neck. | 爱德就喜欢脖子 | 
| [16:38] | Well, thank you for the book. | 好了 多谢你找的书 | 
| [16:40] | It was a pleasure meeting you. | 认识你很高兴 | 
| [17:13] | The tea party was part one. | 茶话会只是第一部分 | 
| [17:16] | I want to have a lot more fun. | 我还想玩呢 | 
| [17:25] | I had my way with you. | 我捉弄过了你 | 
| [17:28] | Now Gotham’s up for round two. | 现在 第二轮到哥谭了 | 
| [17:32] | The hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 | 
| [17:33] | Why, I’m going to dismantle your beloved city, | 我要肢解了你心爱的城市 | 
| [17:37] | from the top… on down. | 从上至下 | 
| [17:45] | And you can’t stop me. | 你根本无力阻止 | 
| [17:50] | Enjoy the trip. | 幻觉之旅愉快 | 
| [17:52] | It’s going to be a bumpy ride. | 这一路会很颠簸 | 
| [18:19] | Watch where you’re going. | 看着路 | 
| [18:21] | Of course, Mr. Mayor. | 当然 市长先生 | 
| [18:23] | So sorry. | 太抱歉了 | 
| [18:26] | Cretin. | 白痴 | 
| [18:55] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [18:58] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [19:02] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [19:05] | Finally, sleeping beauty stirs. | 可算醒了 睡美人起来了 | 
| [19:08] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [19:10] | You got dosed, buttercup. | 你被下药了 小甜心 | 
| [19:11] | Welcome to your hallucination. | 欢迎踏上你的幻觉之旅 | 
| [19:16] | What are you doing in it? | 你怎么在这儿 | 
| [19:18] | Hell if I know. | 我怎么知道 | 
| [19:19] | Now, we’ve got a lot to be getting on with. | 好了 我们还有很多事要做呢 | 
| [19:22] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没工夫玩这个 | 
| [19:26] | See, that’s the thing about hallucinations, Jimbo. | 幻觉就是这样 吉姆 | 
| [19:29] | You got to ride out the trip. | 你只能等它过去 | 
| [19:31] | Bummer, huh? | 真烦人 是吧 | 
| [19:37] | What exactly does this trip entail? | 这幻觉之旅究竟包含什么 | 
| [19:39] | Well, no one gave me an itinerary, but | 没人告诉我行程 但是 | 
| [19:42] | knowing what goes on inside your head, | 就我对你脑袋里的东西的了解 | 
| [19:44] | I’m sure it’ll be chock-full of belly laughs. | 肯定都是各种欢笑 | 
| [19:47] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [19:48] | We all know fun isn’t your forte. | 我们都知道”欢乐”不是你的强项 | 
| [19:54] | This is where I face my inner demons, huh? | 我现在要面对心魔了 是吗 | 
| [19:57] | That’s up to you. | 那要看你的了 | 
| [20:03] | Well, go on. | 去吧 | 
| [20:04] | Unless you want to stay in this tiny space with me. | 除非你想跟我一起待在这个狭小的空间里 | 
| [20:08] | I’ll take my chances. | 我宁可去碰碰运气 | 
| [20:18] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [20:21] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [20:27] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [20:29] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [20:33] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 | 
| [20:34] | You don’t have much time. | 你没多少时间了 | 
| [20:36] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [20:38] | You don’t have much time. | 你没多少时间了 | 
| [20:40] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [20:42] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 | 
| [20:50] | Where did Bruce go? | 布鲁斯哪去了 | 
| [21:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [21:03] | Never leave your unit behind. | 永远别丢下你的战友 | 
| [21:09] | I have to find him. | 我得找到他 | 
| [21:17] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:18] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:24] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 | 
| [21:26] | What did you mean when you said I didn’t have much time? | 你说我没多少时间了是什么意思 | 
| [21:29] | I just wanted you to follow me… | 我只是想让你跟我来 | 
| [21:32] | …so I could show you that. | 这样我就能让你看这个了 | 
| [21:36] | Down there. | 那下面 | 
| [21:39] | It’s because of you. | 都是你的错 | 
| [21:44] | Congratulations, Jim. | 恭喜 吉姆 | 
| [21:46] | You did it. | 你成功了 | 
| [21:47] | You’re the hero you always dreamed of being. | 你成了你一直想成为的英雄 | 
| [21:51] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:52] | Don’t… | 别 | 
| [22:20] | Your name was on the schedule. | 排班表上写着你的名字 | 
| [22:22] | Yeah, I told you. It was my shift at the bio lab, | 是啊 我说了 轮到我在生物实验室执勤 | 
| [22:25] | but I… came down with something. | 但我得了病 | 
| [22:26] | The only thing you’re coming down with, pal, | 伙计 你唯一要得的 | 
| [22:28] | is ten years at Blackgate. | 就是十年的黑门监狱刑期 | 
| [22:31] | That’s no way to treat a sick man. | 哪能这么对待病人 | 
| [22:34] | Listen, Sullivan, | 听着 苏利文 | 
| [22:36] | Tetch got in using an employee’s key card. | 泰奇是靠员工门卡进去的 | 
| [22:38] | Just show us your card, and you’re free to go. | 把你的门卡给我们看看 你就能走了 | 
| [22:40] | Screw you. | 去你的 | 
| [22:42] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 | 
| [22:47] | You pigs think you’re such tough guys… | 你们这些猪头觉得自己很厉害 是吧 | 
| [22:51] | Honest citizens | 老实市民 | 
| [22:53] | driven mad, | 被逼疯了 | 
| [22:55] | tearing each other limb from limb | 彼此相互残杀 | 
| [22:56] | just because you decided | 就因为你决定 | 
| [22:58] | that this city’s security is not your concern! | 本市的安全与你无关 | 
| [23:02] | Tell us what you know about Jervis Tetch! | 告诉我们你知道杰维斯·泰奇的事 | 
| [23:04] | Tell us what you know about Jervis Tetch! | 告诉我们你知道杰维斯·泰奇的事 | 
| [23:06] | Captain! Cap. | 警监 警监 | 
| [23:09] | I thought I was supposed to be the bad cop here. | 不是我唱白脸吗 | 
| [23:12] | A bruiser in a wrestling mask | 一个戴摔跤面具的大汉 | 
| [23:13] | paid me to hand over my key card and take the day off. | 给我钱让我交出门卡 并休假一天 | 
| [23:16] | Promised I wouldn’t get in trouble. | 还说我不会惹上麻烦 | 
| [23:18] | Said the cops would be too busy taking back control of the city. | 说警察会忙于夺回城市的控制权 | 
| [23:22] | And? | 还有呢 | 
| [23:23] | Tell us something that might actually help. | 说点有用的 | 
| [23:25] | He was driving a catering van. | 他开了一辆餐饮车 | 
| [23:28] | Why would the Tweeds need a catering van? | 特威兹兄弟干吗需要餐饮车 | 
| [23:31] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [23:32] | What’s the date? | 今天几号 | 
| [23:33] | Friday. | 周五 | 
| [23:35] | The date. | 几号 | 
| [23:37] | The 27th. | 27日 | 
| [23:39] | The Founders’ dinner. | 创建者晚宴 | 
| [23:40] | The archbishop, the comptroller, the mayor, | 大主教 审计官 市长 | 
| [23:42] | all in the same place. | 全部齐聚一堂 | 
| [23:44] | Put together a unit. | 组织人手 | 
| [23:46] | And not a word to Gordon. | 别告诉戈登 | 
| [23:55] | A drop of blood in each wine glass | 每只杯子一滴血 | 
| [24:00] | makes madmen… of the ruling class. | 统治阶级变疯子 | 
| [24:24] | What the hell are you doing? | 你干什么呢 | 
| [24:26] | Saving your life. | 救你的命 | 
| [24:27] | Like you wanted. | 如你所愿 | 
| [24:29] | The last thing I want is your lips on my mouth. | 我才不愿意你的嘴巴贴在我的嘴巴上 | 
| [24:32] | News flash. | 告诉你 | 
| [24:33] | Everything that is happening is in your head. | 这里的一切都发生在你脑子里 | 
| [24:35] | Which means you made me give you CPR. | 所以 是你让我给你做心肺复苏的 | 
| [24:37] | Just like you put me in this really cheesy nurse’s uniform. | 也是你让我穿这身三俗的护士服的 | 
| [24:42] | That’s easily rectified. | 这个好办 | 
| [24:46] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [24:47] | One bad encounter with Bruce, and… | 就因为跟布鲁斯闹得不愉快… | 
| [24:49] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想提 | 
| [24:50] | Fine. Just don’t fall into a monosyllabic depression because… | 好吧 可别这就抑郁了 因为 | 
| [24:55] | We’re at the next stop. | 我们到下一站了 | 
| [24:57] | I have mixed feelings about this floor. | 我对这层有复杂的情绪 | 
| [25:02] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我都不敢问 | 
| [25:18] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 你回来了 太好了 | 
| [25:19] | Mom thought you were gonna be late. | 妈妈以为你要晚回家了 | 
| [25:22] | Mom owes me a quarter. | 妈妈欠我25美分 | 
| [25:24] | Mom! | 妈妈 | 
| [25:26] | We made a bet that you were gonna be late. | 我们打赌说你会晚回来 | 
| [25:28] | Frankie had more faith than I did. | 弗兰奇对你比我有信心 | 
| [25:30] | Now go on. Take those rolls to the table. | 去吧 把面包卷摆在桌上 | 
| [25:35] | How was your trip? | 你的旅行如何 | 
| [25:40] | Earth to Jim. | 地球呼叫吉姆 | 
| [25:46] | Sorry. You just look so beautiful. | 对不起 你太美了 | 
| [25:49] | You guys are gross. | 你俩好恶心 | 
| [25:52] | Julie, one day, | 朱莉 有一天 | 
| [25:53] | you’re gonna love somebody as much as I love your father. | 你会像我爱你父亲那样爱一个人 | 
| [25:56] | Never. Boys are dumb. | 绝不会 男生都好傻 | 
| [25:57] | Are not. | 才不呢 | 
| [26:06] | You feeling okay, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 | 
| [26:11] | Just glad to be here. | 就是很高兴能在这里 | 
| [26:13] | With you guys. | 跟你们在一起 | 
| [26:15] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你们 | 
| [26:19] | Does that mean we can get a dog? | 那么我们可以养狗了吗 | 
| [26:22] | You two. | 你俩啊 | 
| [26:24] | Does that mean we can get a dog? | 我们可以养狗了吗 | 
| [26:28] | – Sure! – Yay! | -当然 -太好了 | 
| [26:30] | You’re the best, Dad. | 你是最棒的爸爸了 | 
| [26:39] | The best! | 最棒了 | 
| [26:46] | – Just the best, Jim. – No… | -真是最棒的了 吉姆 -不 | 
| [26:48] | No, no, no! | 不不不 | 
| [26:49] | No! No! Come back! | 不 回来 | 
| [26:58] | You look like you need a drink. | 你似乎需要喝一杯 | 
| [27:05] | Jim… | 吉姆 | 
| [27:07] | Open the damn gate, Barbara. | 打开门 芭芭拉 | 
| [27:08] | I need to get back to them. | 我得回到他们身边 | 
| [27:10] | To her. | 回到她身边 | 
| [27:15] | If you’re so desperate to have Thompkins and the two kids, | 如果你那么想要汤普金斯和两个孩子 | 
| [27:17] | why are you in that crappy apartment playing private dick? | 又为什么在那间烂公寓里做私家侦探 | 
| [27:20] | Let go of me. | 放开我 | 
| [27:21] | You don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 | 
| [27:22] | I know you’re lost. | 我知道你迷失了 | 
| [27:24] | You want to find your way home? | 你想找到回家的路吗 | 
| [27:25] | Play nice. | 那就乖乖的 | 
| [27:33] | It’s a long way to the basement. | 到地下室要走很远 | 
| [27:54] | So… | 那么 | 
| [27:57] | The little minx was a no-show. | 那小丫头没来 | 
| [28:00] | Well, it seems a frightful shame to let this | 浪费这么好的一顿饭 | 
| [28:01] | beautiful meal go to waste. | 太可惜了 | 
| [28:03] | What say we wrap it up and have it for lunch tomorrow? | 我们收拾一下 留着明天中午吃如何 | 
| [28:13] | You always bring your butler along on dates? | 你约会总带上管家吗 | 
| [28:23] | Right. | 那好 | 
| [28:25] | I’ll leave you to it. | 我就不打扰了 | 
| [28:28] | Excuse me, miss. | 失陪 小姐 | 
| [28:31] | You’re late. | 你来晚了 | 
| [28:34] | Stuff came up. | 临时出了点事 | 
| [28:36] | Geez. Chill. | 天呐 冷静 | 
| [28:39] | Alfred really outdid himself. | 阿尔弗雷德真是超水平发挥了 | 
| [28:41] | I made all of it. | 都是我做的 | 
| [28:43] | For you. | 为你做的 | 
| [28:44] | What’s with the attitude? | 干吗这么凶 | 
| [28:47] | You stood me up. | 你放了我鸽子 | 
| [28:49] | I got busy. | 我临时有事 | 
| [28:50] | Selina, if we’re gonna do this, | 塞琳娜 如果我们要这么做 | 
| [28:53] | whatever this is, | 不管这算什么 | 
| [28:55] | I need you to be honest with me. | 我需要你坦诚待我 | 
| [29:01] | This? | 我们这样 | 
| [29:02] | Me and you. | 我和你这样 | 
| [29:06] | It’s weird for me. | 我觉得很奇怪 | 
| [29:09] | Okay? | 好吗 | 
| [29:11] | It’s weird for me. | 我觉得奇怪 | 
| [29:15] | It’s weird for me, too. | 我也觉得奇怪 | 
| [29:17] | So… | 那… | 
| [29:19] | are you gonna cut the cake, or what? | 你要不要切蛋糕了 | 
| [29:29] | Of course, I didn’t want to stand in the way of love, but… | 我当然不想挡爱情的路 但是… | 
| [29:32] | this woman would have been a disaster. | 这女人对他不会有好处的 | 
| [29:34] | It sounds as if you did your friend a favor. | 听上去你是帮了你朋友个忙 | 
| [29:38] | I’m sorry, I have been talking so much. | 对不起 我一直喋喋不休的 | 
| [29:40] | I never asked your name. | 还没问你的大名 | 
| [29:43] | Kathryn. | 凯瑟琳 | 
| [29:46] | Just Kathryn. | 就凯瑟琳吗 | 
| [29:50] | How did you end up at the Founders’ dinner? | 你怎么会来参加创建者晚宴 | 
| [29:52] | If it’s not rude of me to ask. | 希望你不介意我问 | 
| [29:53] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 | 
| [29:55] | I’m from one of Gotham’s oldest families. | 我来自哥谭最古老的家族之一 | 
| [29:58] | And I’m part of a group which… | 我还是一个组织的成员 | 
| [30:02] | oversees things. | 我们监管事务 | 
| [30:04] | What sort of things? | 什么事务 | 
| [30:07] | Everything that matters in Gotham. | 哥谭一切重要的事务 | 
| [30:10] | We’ve had our eye on you for some time, Mr. Cobblepot. | 我们关注你好久了 科波特先生 | 
| [30:15] | Who exactly are you? | 你究竟是谁 | 
| [30:20] | We’ll contact you when the time is right. | 等时机合适 我们会联络你的 | 
| [30:25] | Enjoy your evening. | 今晚愉快 | 
| [30:42] | Excuse me, | 不好意思 | 
| [30:43] | did you notice the rather… | 你注意到刚刚跟我说话的 | 
| [30:45] | severe-looking woman I was speaking with? | 那个神情严肃的女人了吗 | 
| [30:48] | She said her name… | 她说她叫… | 
| [30:52] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [30:53] | What is going on? | 这是干什么 | 
| [30:54] | I’m afraid your evening has been hijacked, Mr. Mayor. | 恐怕您的晚宴被打断了 市长先生 | 
| [30:58] | I see the champagne didn’t leave a mark. | 香槟酒没弄脏衣服嘛 | 
| [31:01] | I’m so glad. | 太好了 | 
| [31:03] | For those of you who don’t know me, | 如果你们不认识我 | 
| [31:05] | my name is Jervis Tetch. | 我是杰维斯·泰奇 | 
| [31:08] | I promise not to take up too much of your time. | 我保证不会占用你们太长时间 | 
| [31:10] | But the fact is, you… are the heads of Gotham. | 但事实就是 你们是哥谭的头头 | 
| [31:14] | And tonight the heads of Gotham will roll. | 今晚 哥谭要人头落地 | 
| [31:20] | But first… a toast. | 但首先 喝一杯吧 | 
| [31:24] | A drink to your health. | 敬你们的健康 | 
| [31:27] | And if we don’t? | 如果我们不喝呢 | 
| [31:29] | Change, my friends, is nigh. | 我的朋友 变化即将到来 | 
| [31:32] | Drink the wine… | 喝酒 | 
| [31:35] | …or else you die. | 否则就去死吧 | 
| [31:45] | Glasses down now! | 放下杯子 | 
| [31:46] | Glasses down! | 放下杯子 | 
| [31:57] | Oh, my… | 天呐 | 
| [31:59] | Is that my dear sister I see? | 那可是我亲爱的妹妹 | 
| [32:04] | She’s in you, isn’t she? | 她流入你体内了 是吧 | 
| [32:07] | What fun! | 太好玩了 | 
| [32:10] | What fun! | 太好玩了 | 
| [32:13] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [32:15] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [32:25] | Last stop. | 最后一站了 | 
| [32:28] | Don’t be scared. | 别怕 | 
| [32:36] | It’s not easy to face who you really are. | 面对真实的自己并不容易 | 
| [32:41] | I should know. | 这我再清楚不过了 | 
| [32:47] | Do you ever wish you were the person you used to be? | 你会希望回到过去的自己吗 | 
| [32:54] | Do you? | 你会吗 | 
| [33:09] | Use this. | 用这个 | 
| [33:13] | Or don’t. | 或者别用 | 
| [33:15] | It’s up to you. | 你自己决定 | 
| [33:20] | Good luck, Jim. | 祝你好运 吉姆 | 
| [33:48] | Sir… | 先生 | 
| [33:51] | Sir, | 先生 | 
| [33:53] | I think you’re looking for this? | 你在找这个吗 | 
| [33:59] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [34:01] | It’s good to see you, son. | 见到你真好 儿子 | 
| [34:04] | I’m always losing that darn thing. | 我总把那玩意弄丢 | 
| [34:10] | Get in. We don’t want to be late. | 上来 可别迟到了 | 
| [34:12] | Doctor? | 医生 | 
| [34:13] | Doctor? | 医生 | 
| [34:14] | Some help. | 帮帮忙 | 
| [34:15] | Doctor, he’s unconscious. | 医生 他失去意识了 | 
| [34:17] | Dr. Calvi, he’s in here. | 卡尔维医生 他在这儿 | 
| [34:20] | Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [34:21] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [34:22] | This was beside him. | 这个就放在他身旁 | 
| [34:26] | “Red Queen.” | 红桃皇后 | 
| [34:28] | I’ve heard of this. | 我听说过这玩意 | 
| [34:29] | Get me 20cc’s of Haloperidol. | 去拿20毫升氟哌啶醇 | 
| [34:31] | Right away, Doctor. | 我就去 医生 | 
| [34:32] | Jim, | 吉姆 | 
| [34:33] | can you hear me? | 听得到吗 | 
| [34:34] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [34:35] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [34:40] | Come on, Jimmy, | 来吧 吉米 | 
| [34:42] | it’s time to go. | 该走了 | 
| [35:04] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 | 
| [35:06] | No. | 没有 | 
| [35:08] | I’m just glad to see you. | 我就是很高兴能见到你 | 
| [35:10] | I missed you a lot. | 我好想你 | 
| [35:11] | Yeah, sorry I haven’t been around more. | 抱歉 我没能多陪你 | 
| [35:13] | Heard you got into some kind of trouble. You want to talk about it? | 听说你惹上麻烦了 想谈谈吗 | 
| [35:19] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 | 
| [35:21] | people would tell me, | 人们都告诉我 | 
| [35:23] | “Your dad’s a hero.” | “你爸爸是个英雄” | 
| [35:26] | All I knew is you went to court every day, | 我只知道 你每天去法院 | 
| [35:28] | and every night you came home | 每晚回到家 | 
| [35:29] | and you played ball with me while Mom made dinner. | 妈妈做饭时你会陪我打球 | 
| [35:34] | Then I got older | 等我大了 | 
| [35:37] | and I understood you were a hero. | 我明白了你是个英雄 | 
| [35:41] | Only for me, it wasn’t just that you’d been a great D.A. | 但对于我 不仅是因为你是个好地检官 | 
| [35:46] | It was that you got up day after day, | 而是因为你每天能去工作 | 
| [35:50] | you faced down the worst the city had to offer, | 面对这城市最可怕的一面 | 
| [35:52] | but you never brought that home to Mom and me. | 却从不把那些带回家给我和妈妈 | 
| [35:56] | You protected us. | 你保护了我们 | 
| [36:00] | I wanted to be just like you. | 我想像你一样 | 
| [36:06] | Turns out I’m the opposite. | 结果 我跟你正相反 | 
| [36:09] | I destroy everything and everyone around me. | 我毁掉了我周围的一切事物和所有人 | 
| [36:12] | Come on, Jimmy, | 得了 吉米 | 
| [36:14] | I’m far from perfect. | 我也不是完人 | 
| [36:16] | I got plenty of darkness inside me, | 我内心也有好多黑暗 | 
| [36:18] | I just don’t dwell on it. | 我只是不沉溺于它 | 
| [36:19] | Focus on the good you can do. | 专心去想你能做的好事 | 
| [36:21] | That’s what counts. | 那才是真重要的 | 
| [36:21] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我就在尽力那么做 | 
| [36:23] | No. | 不 | 
| [36:24] | Been hiding behind self-righteous lone wolf nonsense | 拿自以为是的孤狼那套当挡箭牌 | 
| [36:27] | because you’re afraid. | 是因为你害怕 | 
| [36:29] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 | 
| [36:31] | The badge holds expectations. | 警徽代表期待 | 
| [36:33] | People want a hero. And I’m not. | 人们想要英雄 而我不是 | 
| [36:37] | You know what makes a hero, son? | 知道什么是英雄吗 儿子 | 
| [36:40] | A man who values protecting others above protecting himself. | 一个把保护他人看得比保护自己更重的人 | 
| [36:43] | A man who knows his limits but isn’t afraid to fail. | 知道自己的极限但不怕失败的人 | 
| [36:45] | A man who knows when to ask for help when he needs it. | 知道在需要的时候寻求帮助的人 | 
| [36:49] | Now… I-I wasn’t always that man, | 我并不总是那样的人 | 
| [36:51] | but damn, that didn’t stop me from trying. | 但我还是一直努力尝试 | 
| [36:54] | I don’t know how to be that man. | 我不知道该怎么做那样的人 | 
| [36:56] | Well, sure you do. | 你当然知道 | 
| [36:58] | Just got to follow the code. | 遵守准则 | 
| [37:00] | What… you remember what that is? | 你记得吧 | 
| [37:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [37:05] | The code we Gordons promise to live by? | 我们戈登家发誓要遵守的准则 | 
| [37:07] | No. Why can’t I remember? | 不记得了 我怎么记不起来 | 
| [37:09] | Because you’re lost, son. | 因为你迷失了 儿子 | 
| [37:12] | If you want to find your way back home, | 你想找到回家的路 | 
| [37:13] | the answer you’re looking for is in my ring. | 你要的答案就在我的戒指里 | 
| [37:18] | Shoot. | 该死 | 
| [37:20] | It’s time for me to go. | 我该走了 | 
| [37:21] | No. I want to talk to you more. | 不 我想再跟你说说话 | 
| [37:23] | No, I can’t. Someone’s coming for me. | 不行啊 有人来带我走了 | 
| [37:25] | No, Dad. | 不 爸爸 | 
| [37:26] | No, Dad, please. Don’t go. | 不要 爸爸 别走 | 
| [37:27] | – No, Dad! – I’m proud of you, Jimmy. | -不 爸爸 -我为你骄傲 吉米 | 
| [37:29] | Dad! | 爸爸 | 
| [37:31] | Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [37:33] | Jim, can you hear me? | 吉姆 听得到吗 | 
| [37:34] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [37:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [37:38] | Yeah, I can hear you. | 我听得到 | 
| [37:43] | It’s Haloperidol, | 是氟哌啶醇 | 
| [37:45] | an antipsychotic. | 安定药 | 
| [37:47] | You were dosed with a pretty powerful hallucinogen. | 有人给你下了强大的致幻剂 | 
| [37:50] | It was Tetch. | 是泰奇 | 
| [37:51] | I know. Someone saw him leaving the hospital. | 我知道 有人看见他离开医院了 | 
| [37:54] | You know, you’re lucky. | 你很幸运 | 
| [37:56] | Another minute, we would have lost you. | 再多过一分钟 你就救不回来了 | 
| [38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:03] | It’s my job. | 这是我的职责 | 
| [38:04] | Dr. Calvi? | 卡尔维医生 | 
| [38:06] | We need your signature, please. | 我们需要你的签字 | 
| [38:09] | I’ll get somebody to take the I.V. out. | 我会叫人给你拔掉输液 | 
| [38:11] | Half an hour, a glass of orange juice, | 躺半小时 再喝杯橙汁 | 
| [38:14] | you’ll be good to go. | 你就可以出院了 | 
| [38:30] | So while I did… | 所以我 | 
| [38:32] | kill my girlfriend, | 虽然的确杀了我女朋友 | 
| [38:35] | who does look rather similar to you, | 而且她的确长得跟你很像 | 
| [38:37] | it was not out of malice or intent. | 但我并非是出于恶意 更不是有意的 | 
| [38:40] | It was an accident | 那是个意外 | 
| [38:41] | that I deeply regret. | 而且我十分后悔 | 
| [38:42] | And I was not gonna tell you this, | 我本不想告诉你的 | 
| [38:43] | – but then… – Edward, | -但是… -爱德华 | 
| [38:46] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 | 
| [38:48] | You do? | 你知道 | 
| [38:50] | I spent the afternoon reading every article about you. | 我整个下午都在读关于你的每篇报道 | 
| [38:55] | You know what I did and yet | 你知道我做了什么 | 
| [38:56] | you still came on this date anyway? | 却还是来见我了 | 
| [39:01] | Well… | 是啊 | 
| [39:02] | That’s not logical. | 这不合逻辑 | 
| [39:04] | Love isn’t logical. | 爱就是不合逻辑的 | 
| [39:11] | I’ve lived my whole life inside the pages of books. | 我这辈子一直活在书本里 | 
| [39:16] | Any other men I’ve dated, | 我约会过的其他男人 | 
| [39:19] | they didn’t compare to the lovers I spent my life with: | 都无法与一直陪伴我的情侣们相比 | 
| [39:24] | Anthony, Cleopatra, | 安东尼 克利欧佩特拉 | 
| [39:28] | Romeo and Juliet, | 罗密欧与朱丽叶 | 
| [39:31] | Othello and Desdemona. | 奥赛罗 苔丝狄蒙娜 | 
| [39:35] | All of whom died. | 他们都死了 | 
| [39:38] | Edward, | 爱德华 | 
| [39:40] | you’re the first to measure up. | 你是第一个能跟他们相提并论的 | 
| [39:43] | You’re the one I waited for. | 你是我一直在等待的人 | 
| [39:46] | You’re not scared of me? | 你不怕我吗 | 
| [39:48] | Of course I am. | 我当然怕 | 
| [39:51] | Can you feel how fast my heart’s beating? | 摸摸我的心跳得多快 | 
| [40:05] | Well, Ed, you would not believe the night… | 爱德 你绝不会相信这晚上… | 
| [40:09] | Oswald, good evening. | 奥斯瓦尔德 晚上好 | 
| [40:13] | This is Isabella. | 这位是伊莎贝拉 | 
| [40:18] | We have met. | 我们已经见过了 | 
| [40:22] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪了 | 
| [40:24] | I am very tired. | 我很累了 | 
| [41:09] | “Dum spiramus tuebimur.” | [拉丁文] | 
| [41:18] | While we breathe, | 只要一息尚存 | 
| [41:21] | we shall defend. | 就要坚持守护 | 
| [41:35] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [41:37] | You busy? | 忙吗 | 
| [41:38] | Just finishing up some paperwork on Tetch. | 就是在做些关于泰奇的文书工作 | 
| [41:41] | He and the Tweeds are safe and sound in Arkham. | 他和特威兹兄弟已经安全关进阿卡姆了 | 
| [41:43] | Hopefully, that’s the last we’ll hear from them. | 希望我们再不会听到他们的消息了 | 
| [41:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 | 
| [41:49] | You did what I couldn’t. | 你做到了我做不到的 | 
| [41:50] | I mean that. | 我是真心的 | 
| [41:51] | A humble Jim Gordon. | 谦卑的吉姆·戈登 | 
| [41:53] | What do you know? | 真是稀奇 | 
| [41:56] | I hear Tetch sent you on quite a trip. | 听说泰奇让你产生了严重的幻觉 | 
| [41:59] | If it wasn’t for Mario, I’d be dead. | 要不是马里奥 我就没命了 | 
| [42:02] | Anyway, | 总之 | 
| [42:03] | I’m not here about that. | 我不是为那个而来 | 
| [42:08] | I want to rejoin the GCPD. | 我想重新加入哥谭市警局 | 
| [42:12] | Why the sudden change of heart? | 为什么突然改主意了 | 
| [42:16] | I made a promise to someone when I was younger. | 我小时候曾对某人许下承诺 | 
| [42:21] | I intend to keep that promise. | 我想遵守承诺 | 
| [42:27] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [42:30] | We need you here. | 我们这里需要你 | 
| [42:32] | I need you here. | 我需要你 | 
| [42:37] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 | 
| [42:46] | It seems you left dinner just in time. | 看来你十分及时地离开了晚宴 | 
| [42:49] | Indeed. | 是啊 | 
| [42:51] | And what did you think of our new mayor? | 你对新市长怎么看 | 
| [42:54] | My gut says once a criminal, always a criminal. | 我的直觉是 罪犯是禀性难移的 | 
| [42:59] | We’ll keep an eye on him. | 我们会继续关注他 | 
| [43:03] | Judgment is coming, Kathryn. | 审判要来了 凯瑟琳 | 
| [43:08] | For all of us. | 我们每个人都要面对 |