时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | On the count of three, | 我数到三 |
[00:03] | instead of telling me who you love, | 不用告诉我你爱谁 |
[00:05] | tell me who to kill. | 告诉我该杀谁 |
[00:06] | Kill Lee. | 杀小莱 |
[00:07] | You chose Lee because you love Vale. | 你选择小莱因为你爱瓦尔 |
[00:11] | If a person comes into contact with my blood, it changes them. | 如果一个人接触到我的血液 这个人就会变 |
[00:16] | Listen to me! I would never do anything to hurt you. | 听我说 我绝不会伤害你的 |
[00:20] | Kristen. | 柯丽丝汀 |
[00:20] | No! | 不 |
[00:21] | You wanted to save Lee. | 你想救小莱 |
[00:23] | You knew he would do the opposite. | 你知道他会对着干 |
[00:25] | You love Lee, which means we’re done. | 你爱小莱 也就是说我们结束了 |
[00:27] | I have found someone. | 我找到了一个人 |
[00:28] | I have no choice | 我别无选择 |
[00:29] | but to confess my feelings to Ed. | 必须向爱德坦白我的感情 |
[00:30] | Da. | 是啊 |
[00:31] | Is this about the test they’re running on Alice Tetch’s blood? | 是跟爱丽丝·泰奇的血液测试有关吗 |
[00:33] | Yes. The rats were exhibiting manic tendencies– | 是的 老鼠表现出了狂躁倾向 |
[00:36] | Violent rage. | 愤怒暴力 |
[00:37] | I assume they’re, uh, working on a cure. | 他们应该在研制解药了吧 |
[00:39] | Yes, but it could take years. | 是的 但那要花很多年 |
[00:40] | Nobody move! | 不许动 |
[00:42] | What is going on? | 这是干什么 |
[00:43] | I’m afraid your evening has been hijacked. | 恐怕您的晚宴被打断了 |
[00:45] | Glasses down! | 放下杯子 |
[00:48] | Is that my dear sister I see? | 那可是我亲爱的妹妹 |
[00:50] | She’s in you, isn’t she? | 她流入你体内了 是吧 |
[00:52] | Miss Kringle. | 柯林格小姐 |
[00:52] | No, my name’s Isabella. | 不 我叫伊莎贝拉 |
[00:54] | You remind me of someone that I used to know. | 你让我想起了一位旧相识 |
[00:55] | I met someone. | 我遇见了一个人 |
[00:56] | I think I’m in love. | 我觉得我爱上她了 |
[00:58] | I want to rejoin the GCPD. | 我想重新加入哥谭市警局 |
[01:00] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 |
[02:16] | GCPD! Hands in the air! | 哥谭市警局 举起手来 |
[02:19] | Back away, slowly. | 退开 慢慢的 |
[02:23] | This ain’t what it looks like. | 这不是你想的那样 |
[02:24] | Explain it to me down at the precinct. | 到局子里去和我解释吧 |
[02:26] | For now, you’d be wise to keep your mouth shu… | 现在 你最好还是把嘴闭… |
[02:36] | Listen, uh, can we talk about this? | 听着 能听我解释吗 |
[02:39] | Be reasonable, man. | 讲讲道理嘛 老兄 |
[02:42] | Look, I didn’t kill anybody, okay? | 听着 我没有杀人 |
[02:45] | I’m the cleaner, that’s it. | 我只是负责清理 |
[02:48] | You’re just the cleaner. | 你只负责清理 |
[02:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[02:52] | You’re just the guy who chops up the bodies | 你只是把尸体肢解了 |
[02:54] | and dumps them in a vat of acid. | 然后扔进装着酸液的桶里 |
[02:56] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[03:01] | What are you doing, man? | 你在干什么 老兄 |
[03:04] | Just… take me in, okay? | 把我抓回去吧 好吗 |
[03:06] | Oh, I’ll bet that’s what you want. | 你就希望被抓回去吧 |
[03:08] | For me to read you your rights, | 让我给你宣读你的权利 |
[03:10] | make sure you get a lawyer. | 给你找个律师 |
[03:12] | Two, three years from now, I see you on some corner, | 两三年之后 我会在某个角落碰见你 |
[03:14] | free as a bird. | 自由逍遥 |
[03:16] | Any other night, yeah. | 换了平日 是该这样 |
[03:18] | It would eat at me, | 虽然会让我难以忍受 |
[03:20] | but, yeah, I’d do it. | 但的确 我会那么做 |
[03:23] | Not tonight. | 今晚不一样 |
[03:26] | The Toad. | 蛤蟆 |
[03:27] | He-he’s the one you want. He gave me the job. | 他才是你要找的人 他给我这个活儿的 |
[03:28] | See, something’s gotten into me. | 瞧 有东西进入了我体内 |
[03:32] | When I see a scumbag like you, | 每当我看见你这样的人渣 |
[03:33] | my blood starts boiling in my veins. | 我的血液就开始在血管里沸腾 |
[03:36] | I just want to punish you, make you suffer. | 我只想惩罚你 让你痛苦 |
[03:39] | Up until now, I’ve been able to control it. | 在此之前 我一直都能控制这种冲动 |
[03:44] | But it’s getting stronger inside of me. | 但它在我体内叫嚣得越发厉害了 |
[03:46] | Please. | 求你了 |
[03:48] | The Toad, I told you. | 蛤蟆 我告诉你了 |
[03:50] | He’s the one. | 他才是凶手 |
[03:51] | Just arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[03:53] | Arrest me! | 逮捕我吧 |
[03:54] | We’re past that. | 那已经不够了 |
[03:55] | Please! | 求你了 |
[04:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[04:05] | We knew what we were getting into, right? | 我们清楚要面临什么的 对吧 |
[04:06] | When we agreed to let my dad throw us an engagement party? | 当我们答应让我爸给我们办订婚宴的时候 |
[04:11] | Oh, we knew. | 是的 |
[04:12] | I mean, who are these people? | 这都是谁啊 |
[04:14] | He’s very proud of you. | 他很为你骄傲 |
[04:15] | And he wants all of Gotham to know that. | 而且他想让整个哥谭都知道 |
[04:17] | Well, he succeeded, ’cause he invited most of the city. | 他成功了 因为他几乎邀请了整个哥谭 |
[04:22] | How are you so okay with this? | 你怎么毫不反感啊 |
[04:24] | Because I agree with him. | 因为我同意他的观点 |
[04:25] | He should be proud. As am I. | 他是应该骄傲 我也骄傲 |
[04:30] | How did I get so lucky? | 我怎么就这么幸运呢 |
[04:38] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:43] | James Gordon is returning to the GCPD. | 詹姆斯·戈登要回哥谭市警局了 |
[04:47] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:48] | He starts today. | 今天就回来 |
[04:53] | How long have you known this? | 你知道多久了 |
[04:54] | A few days. | 几天 |
[04:56] | I’m sorry, I should have told you sooner. | 抱歉 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[04:59] | It’s fine. | 没事 |
[05:02] | Is it? | 真的吗 |
[05:04] | I don’t know, Lee. | 我不知道 小莱 |
[05:06] | We agreed he wouldn’t be part of our lives. | 我们说好他不进入我们的生活的 |
[05:09] | A-And now you’re gonna be working with him? | 现在你要和他当同事 |
[05:10] | That’s a part of our lives. | 这就是进入了我们的生活 |
[05:11] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[05:13] | Because if you do, | 要是你信任 |
[05:14] | then nothing else matters. | 那其他一切都不重要 |
[05:18] | Of course I trust you. | 我当然信任你 |
[05:20] | And you’re right, you’re right, | 你说得对 没错 |
[05:21] | it’s all gonna be okay. It’s just… | 不会有事的 只是 |
[05:24] | when I think about what happened with Tetch, | 每次我想起泰奇的事 |
[05:26] | a-and the things that Gordon said, I… | 想起戈登的话 我就 |
[05:28] | So, don’t think about it. | 那就别去想 |
[05:31] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[05:34] | But if you accidentally shot him… | 但如果你不小心开枪打了他 |
[05:36] | I’d be okay with that, too. | 我也没意见 |
[05:38] | No promises. | 我可不保证 |
[05:41] | See you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:53] | Lock this bum up. | 把这混蛋关起来 |
[05:55] | Come on. | 好了 |
[06:04] | There you are. We got a call. | 你来了 我们接到电话 |
[06:05] | Warehouse district. You coming? | 要去仓库区 你来吗 |
[06:08] | That’s it? No “Welcome back”? | 就这样吗 不欢迎我回归吗 |
[06:09] | Please. If we had a big to-do every time you came back to the GCPD, | 拜托 如果你每次回警局都搞个热烈欢迎 |
[06:13] | we’d never catch any bad guys. | 哪还有时间去抓坏蛋 |
[06:14] | Andale, partner. | 走吧 搭档 |
[06:15] | Oh, and, uh, I believe this… | 我想这个应该是… |
[06:19] | belongs to you. | 你的 |
[06:23] | You coming or what? | 你到底来不来 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I’m coming. | 我来啊 |
[06:30] | What must be broken before it can be used? | 什么东西打碎了才能用 |
[06:33] | Eggs. | 鸡蛋 |
[06:33] | Correct! As always. | 正确 一如以往 |
[06:39] | Oh, Edward, you spoil me. | 爱德华 你宠坏我了 |
[06:42] | You make it easy. | 是你太好哄 |
[06:46] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[06:48] | I’m only gone two days. | 我就离开两天 |
[06:50] | Well, actually, your conference ends at 1:45 on Monday. | 其实 你的会议周一下午1点45分结束 |
[06:55] | With traffic, that puts you in at 5:30 into Gotham. | 根据交通状况 你5点30分就会到哥谭 |
[06:58] | If you leave on time today, | 如果你今天准时离开 |
[06:59] | which I’m sure that you will… | 你肯定会准时走 |
[07:02] | you’ll be gone for 44 and one half hours. | 你其实是离开44个半小时 |
[07:05] | Less than two days. | 不到两天 |
[07:08] | I will hold on to that thought. | 我会一直这么想的 |
[07:10] | Cream! | 奶油 |
[07:11] | I forgot your cream. | 我忘了拿奶油给你 |
[07:14] | So what does one do at a librarian’s conference? | 图书管理员的会议一般都做什么 |
[07:18] | It would bore you. | 你肯定会觉得无聊 |
[07:21] | Nothing that you would say, | 不管你说什么 做什么 |
[07:22] | do or think could bore me. | 想什么 我都不会觉得无聊 |
[07:26] | In that case, let me read you my schedule. | 如果是那样 我来给你念一下我的日程吧 |
[07:37] | Where did those glasses come from? | 这眼镜是哪来的 |
[07:39] | These? | 这幅吗 |
[07:40] | These are my backup pair. | 这是我的备用眼镜 |
[07:41] | I normally wear contacts. | 我一般戴隐形 |
[07:43] | I thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道 |
[07:46] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:51] | Edward, what is it? | 爱德华 怎么了 |
[07:54] | You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 你看起来像见鬼了 |
[07:57] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[08:11] | It’s just a pair of glasses. | 只是一副眼镜而已 |
[08:16] | I remember you loved that style on me. | 我记得你喜欢我戴那种眼镜 |
[08:23] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[08:26] | I haven’t upset you, have I, Ed? | 我没令你不安吧 爱德 |
[08:30] | I would’ve thought you would’ve been used to | 我还以为你已经习惯了 |
[08:31] | seeing people in mirrors. | 在镜子里看到人 |
[08:33] | You’re just in my head. | 你只是我想象出来的 |
[08:35] | Like that makes a difference. | 这不都一样嘛 |
[08:37] | But honestly, besides the fact that she looks just like me, | 但老实说 暂且不说她和我长得一模一样 |
[08:41] | you went from someone who files papers in a police station | 你先找了一个在警局处理文件的 |
[08:45] | to someone who files books in a library. | 再换了一个在图书馆里整理书籍的 |
[08:47] | Not super original. | 一点创意都没有 |
[08:49] | You and Isabella are… | 你和伊莎贝拉 |
[08:53] | you’re somewhat different. | 并不一样 |
[08:54] | Well, I’m dead. | 我死了嘛 |
[08:57] | And she’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[09:00] | But how long will that last? | 但是这能持续多久呢 |
[09:03] | Until you… | 然后你就会… |
[09:04] | I… | 我 |
[09:08] | I would never hurt Isabella. | 我绝对不会伤害伊莎贝拉 |
[09:10] | Bet you would’ve said the same thing about me. | 你肯定也以为自己绝不会伤害我 |
[09:15] | Face it, Ed. | 面对现实吧 爱德 |
[09:17] | You’re a killer. | 你就个凶手 |
[09:19] | It’s only a matter of time before… | 用不了多久你又会… |
[09:31] | Okay, so, a uni I.D.’d the vic. | 一名警员认出了死者 |
[09:34] | One Paulie Penopolus, AKA Paulie Pennies. | 保利·潘诺波拉斯 又叫保利·潘尼斯 |
[09:37] | Cleanup guy for the Gotham underworld. | 专门帮哥谭黑社会处理尸体的人 |
[09:39] | Bingo. I’m thinking it was some kind of business deal. | 没错 我觉得可能是为了桩生意 |
[09:41] | Maybe an unhappy customer. | 也许是哪位客户不满意 |
[09:43] | Perhaps a competitor. | 又或是竞争对手 |
[09:44] | Good place to start. | 不错的出发点 |
[09:45] | Hey, listen, seriously, Jim… | 说真的 吉姆 |
[09:48] | I’m glad you’re back. | 我很高兴你回来了 |
[09:50] | Me too, Harv. | 我也是 哈维 |
[09:52] | Feels good. | 感觉不错 |
[10:10] | This wasn’t just business. | 这不只是生意问题 |
[10:14] | We should call Barnes. | 我们应该打给巴恩斯 |
[10:27] | You know why I’m here. | 你知道我为什么来找你 |
[10:32] | Oh, yes. | 知道 |
[10:34] | Yes, indeed. | 当然知道 |
[10:36] | She’s in there, isn’t she? | 她融入了你体内是吧 |
[10:39] | Inside of you. | 就在你身体里 |
[10:45] | Hello, sister dear. | 你好啊 亲爱的妹妹 |
[10:54] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[10:57] | You grew up with your sister. | 你与你妹妹一同长大 |
[10:58] | You’ve seen this virus firsthand. | 你亲身接触过这种病毒 |
[11:01] | How do I beat it? | 我怎么对付它 |
[11:04] | I believe | 我相信 |
[11:06] | the way this works is… | 这种情况应该是 |
[11:09] | you give me something, I give you something. | 你给我些什么 我再给你些什么 |
[11:12] | Ticktock. | 时间不多了 |
[11:13] | How’s about I let you keep your teeth?! | 我让你留着牙齿怎么样 |
[11:15] | Or… | 不然呢 |
[11:17] | My sister’s virus is a beautiful thing. | 我妹妹的病毒是个美丽的东西 |
[11:19] | It makes the darkest parts of a person sing. | 它让一个人展现出内心最黑暗的部分 |
[11:24] | What darkness in you… | 你内心哪部分的黑暗 |
[11:27] | has Alice brought to life? | 被爱丽丝激活了呢 |
[11:31] | Tell me that, | 告诉我 |
[11:32] | and I’ll tell you everything I know. | 我就告诉你我知道的一切 |
[11:42] | Criminals. | 罪犯 |
[11:45] | The guilty. | 有罪之人 |
[11:48] | My anger at them. | 我对他们的愤怒 |
[11:50] | Oh, but it’s not anger I see. | 但我看到的不是愤怒 |
[11:54] | Rage. | 是狂怒 |
[11:57] | Violent, bloody | 暴力 血腥的 |
[12:00] | rage. | 狂怒 |
[12:04] | All right, Tetch, my turn. | 好了 泰奇 轮到我了 |
[12:06] | Is there a cure? | 有办法治愈吗 |
[12:12] | Yes. | 有 |
[12:15] | There is a cure. | 有治愈的办法 |
[12:17] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[12:21] | You give in, and let my dear sister win! | 你放弃 让我亲爱的妹妹控制你 |
[12:24] | You think I’m playing?! | 你以为我在说笑吗 |
[12:26] | Have you heard the voices? | 你听到幻音了吗 |
[12:28] | What voices? | 什么幻音 |
[12:29] | The virus, even as it grows stronger, waxes and wanes. | 病毒在蔓延的过程中也会时强时弱 |
[12:32] | You may have the illusion | 你或许会误以为 |
[12:35] | you’re winning. | 你占了上风 |
[12:37] | Then you hear the voices. | 然后你会听到幻音 |
[12:40] | Those dark voices from deep within you, | 来自你内心深处的黑暗之声 |
[12:44] | whispering… whispering… | 低语着 低语着 |
[12:49] | …and finally, | 最终 |
[12:50] | you’ll see the world as it really is. | 你会看到世界真实的样子 |
[12:53] | Then there will be no more Captain Barnes, | 到时就不会再有巴恩斯警监 |
[12:58] | only Alice. | 只有爱丽丝 |
[13:01] | My dear Alice. | 我亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[13:04] | You don’t know me! | 你根本不了解我 |
[13:04] | You’ve dirtied your hands, haven’t you? | 你已经干过坏事了 对吧 |
[13:07] | And now you’re desperately trying to make it right. | 而现在你极力想让一切恢复正常 |
[13:14] | I can make it right. | 我能让一切恢复正常 |
[13:30] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[13:32] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[13:35] | I suppose it was only a matter of time. | 我想这也是早晚的问题 |
[13:38] | Once a cop, always a cop. | 一朝为警察 终身为警察 |
[13:48] | For better or worse, this is where I belong. | 不管怎样 这才是我的归宿 |
[13:53] | How’s Vale? | 瓦尔怎么样了 |
[13:54] | Good. I think. | 应该没什么事 |
[13:56] | She’s out of the hospital, anyway. | 反正她出院了 |
[13:58] | – You two are not…? – No. | -你们俩已经… -是啊 |
[14:03] | I’m not trying to make this awkward. | 我不想把气氛搞得尴尬 |
[14:05] | Why would it be? | 怎么会呢 |
[14:06] | We’re both adults. | 我们都是大人了 |
[14:07] | There’s no reason we can’t work together. | 没有理由不能共事 |
[14:09] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 很高兴你这么想 |
[14:11] | Mario agrees? | 马里奥也同意吗 |
[14:13] | He will. Eventually. | 他总有一天会想通的 |
[14:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:17] | Our engagement party is tonight. | 我们今晚举办订婚派对 |
[14:19] | I only bring it up because a few people here are going. | 我提起是因为有些警局的人会去 |
[14:23] | Now it’s awkward, isn’t it? | 现在尴尬了 是吧 |
[14:24] | A little. | 有一点 |
[14:26] | You want to know about the two bodies that, | 你想了解今早发现的 |
[14:28] | uh, were found this morning. | 那两具尸体的情况 |
[14:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:29] | I’ve only done the preliminary examination, | 我只做了初步的检查 |
[14:31] | but the John Doe in the acid, | 但泡在酸液里的男无名尸 |
[14:34] | his face had been removed. | 他的脸被人割掉了 |
[14:36] | Removed? How? | 割掉了 怎么割的 |
[14:37] | Scalpel? Razor blade? | 解剖刀 刀片 |
[14:38] | Whoever did it knew exactly what they were doing. | 不管是谁干的 手法很精准 |
[14:40] | I’ll have more for you soon. | 我很快会告诉你更多发现 |
[14:43] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[14:46] | I think you made the right decision coming back. | 我觉得你回来是正确的 |
[15:01] | I know this doesn’t exactly look like “just business,” | 我知道这看上去不像是”生意问题” |
[15:04] | But right now we’re thinking | 但现在我们在考虑 |
[15:05] | whoever paid Paulie Pennies to dispose of the body in the bathtub, | 雇保利·潘尼斯处理浴缸里的尸体的人 |
[15:08] | also might have killed him to tie up some loose ends. | 可能把他也灭口了 |
[15:15] | Jim. Good to see you with a shield again. | 吉姆 很高兴你又戴着警徽了 |
[15:18] | And a tie. | 还系了领带 |
[15:19] | Captain, good to be back. | 警监 很高兴能归队 |
[15:20] | Bullock was just filling me in. | 布洛克正在给我汇报案情 |
[15:22] | Hell of one to catch on your first day. | 复职第一天就接这么棘手的案子 |
[15:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:24] | That’s the preliminary report from Lee. | 这是小莱的初步报告 |
[15:27] | John Doe had his face removed. | 无名氏的脸被割掉了 |
[15:31] | – Trying to cover up his identity? – Yeah, maybe. | -为了掩盖他的身份吗 -有可能 |
[15:33] | But the acid would have done that anyway. | 但酸液本就能做到了 |
[15:36] | I’m running point on this one. | 这个案子我来负责 |
[15:38] | – That’s cool. – Honestly, Cap… | -好啊 -说实话 警监 |
[15:42] | Look, I know I’ve been away… | 我知道我离职了一段时间 |
[15:44] | Maybe that’s why you’ve forgotten how things go around here. | 可能正因此 你忘了这里的规矩 |
[15:47] | I give you an order and you follow it. | 我下令 你遵守 |
[15:49] | Which, for the record, Captain, I totally support. | 插一句 警监 我完全赞同 |
[15:52] | I’m taking point on this, not giving you the day off. | 我负责不代表你就可以休息了 |
[15:54] | Follow the physical evidence, Bullock. | 追踪物证 布洛克 |
[15:57] | Report back to me. | 向我汇报 |
[15:58] | Aye, aye. | 明白 |
[16:00] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[16:06] | I didn’t mean to bite your head off. | 我不是有意对你发脾气 |
[16:08] | It’s just, sometimes the ugliness here gets to me. | 只是有时这里的破事让我很心烦 |
[16:11] | No need to explain. | 无须解释 |
[16:13] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有事就告诉我 |
[16:14] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[16:17] | don’t let the bastards haze you too hard, rookie. | 别让那些混蛋太欺负你了 菜鸟 |
[16:21] | Yes, sir. | 好 长官 |
[16:23] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[16:26] | Here’s the one you wanted, Captain. | 这是你想找的人 警监 |
[16:27] | Uh, mid-level felon, goes by “The Toad.” | 中级重罪犯 外号”蛤蟆” |
[16:30] | Yeah, that’s him. Thank you. | 就是他 谢谢 |
[16:48] | Maybe she’s right. | 也许她是对的 |
[16:50] | What if there’s something about Miss Kringle’s– | 会不会是柯林格小姐的脸有什么… |
[16:53] | Kristen’s– Isabella’s face? | 柯丽丝汀 伊莎贝拉 |
[16:56] | What if there’s something about her face that | 会不会是她那张脸 |
[16:57] | unlocks this side of me? | 能激发我的这一面 |
[17:00] | What if I do hurt her? | 万一我真伤了她呢 |
[17:03] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[17:05] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | You’re smiling. | 你在笑 |
[17:08] | – I was? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[17:11] | Well, I was just thinking… | 我只是在想 |
[17:16] | how darned lucky Isabella is. | 伊莎贝拉多么幸运啊 |
[17:20] | You love her, yet to protect her, | 你爱她 却为了保护她 |
[17:22] | you are willing to break up with her. | 而愿意和她分手 |
[17:25] | Beautiful. | 真美好 |
[17:27] | Sad, but beautiful. | 很悲伤 但是很美好 |
[17:29] | So you think I should break up with her? | 那你觉得我应该和她分手 |
[17:31] | I’m sorry, I thought that’s what we were talking about. | 不好意思 我们不是正在商量这件事吗 |
[17:34] | Certainly, I would never pressure… | 当然了 我决不会逼你… |
[17:36] | No, you’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[17:41] | If I did hurt her, I would never forgive myself. | 如果我伤害了她 我决不会原谅自己 |
[17:46] | That life would put her in your path again, | 生活让她出现在你面前 |
[17:48] | only to snatch her from you. Why? | 只为了再次将她夺去 为什么啊 |
[17:51] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[17:52] | – What? – I can’t break up with her. | -什么 -我没法和她分手 |
[17:56] | But you said yourself… | 但你自己说… |
[17:57] | I need you to do it for me. | 我需要你替我跟她分手 |
[18:01] | Would you do that? | 你愿意这么做吗 |
[18:02] | I would be forever in your debt. | 我永远欠你的 |
[18:06] | Just be gentle. | 态度好一点 |
[18:11] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[18:26] | I’m looking for a punk who supposedly frequents this rat hole. | 我在找一个据说经常来这破地方的混蛋 |
[18:29] | Goes by “The Toad.” | 外号”蛤蟆” |
[18:32] | Who’s askin’? | 你是谁 |
[18:39] | Captain Nathaniel Barnes of the GCPD. | 哥谭市警局的纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯警监 |
[18:44] | How about you and I go down to the precinct, | 不如你跟我回趟分局 |
[18:45] | and you can answer some questions? | 回答几个问题 |
[18:48] | Blow, pig. | 做梦吧 猪头 |
[19:06] | I want to know about Paulie Pennies! | 我想知道保利·潘尼斯的事 |
[19:08] | The body he was getting rid of last night– | 他昨晚处理的尸体 |
[19:10] | where did it come from?! | 是哪来的 |
[19:13] | Maybe you want me to open that mouth for you. | 你要我帮你撬开你的嘴吗 |
[19:15] | Okay, stop. | 好吧 住手 |
[19:17] | I-I hired Paulie. | 是我雇了保利 |
[19:19] | But I’m just a go-between. | 但我只是个中间人 |
[19:20] | I’m so sick of hearing that. | 我受够了这说辞 |
[19:23] | No one’s responsible for anything. | 没有人承担责任 |
[19:24] | Everyone’s a middleman. | 每个人都是中间人 |
[19:26] | I want a name! | 我要名字 |
[19:27] | Symon, okay? | 西蒙 好吧 |
[19:29] | Dr. Symon. | 西蒙医生 |
[19:31] | He’s a big-time plastic surgeon. | 他是个厉害的整容医生 |
[19:33] | So what, he likes cutting people’s faces off for kicks? | 怎么 他割人脸求刺激吗 |
[19:37] | – Try again! – No. | -别蒙我 -不是 |
[19:38] | He’s got a side business. | 他有副业 |
[19:40] | You get in trouble, you need a new face, | 你惹了麻烦 需要换张脸 |
[19:42] | he gives you one. | 他就给你新脸 |
[19:45] | A new face? | 新脸 |
[19:46] | – Whose? – I don’t know. | -谁的脸 -我不知道 |
[19:48] | I just get rid of the bodies, that’s all. | 我只负责处理尸体 |
[19:55] | You think you’re not guilty, | 你觉得自己无罪 |
[19:58] | but you are. | 但你有罪 |
[19:59] | Stop, okay, stop! It’s Symon! | 住手 住手 是西蒙 |
[20:02] | He’s the one you want. | 他才是你想要的 |
[20:06] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[20:13] | Symon, huh? | 西蒙 是吧 |
[20:15] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[20:28] | Mayor Cobblepot? | 科波特市长 |
[20:30] | Hello, Isabella. | 你好 伊莎贝拉 |
[20:32] | May I? | 我能进去吗 |
[20:33] | Um, of course. | 当然 |
[20:44] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗 |
[20:46] | Just for a couple nights. | 就出去几晚 |
[20:48] | But I was hoping to talk to Ed before I left. | 但我走前还想跟爱德谈谈 |
[20:51] | Um, tried calling him. Is he okay? | 我给他打过电话 他没事吧 |
[20:55] | Yes. | 没事 |
[20:57] | How shall I put this? | 我怎么说呢 |
[21:01] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[21:03] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[21:05] | He is not going to see you anymore. | 他不会再见你了 |
[21:07] | Do not try to contact him. | 别去联系他 |
[21:09] | That door is closed. | 这事已经没戏了 |
[21:12] | Have a nice life. | 祝你人生愉快 |
[21:18] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[21:21] | It is a shock. | 的确令人震惊 |
[21:22] | But besides your… | 但除了你 |
[21:25] | odd resemblance to his ex… | 莫名其妙地像他的前女友 |
[21:28] | …A certain facility with riddles… | 又挺擅长谜语 |
[21:32] | …compulsion for order… | 对秩序有强迫症 |
[21:35] | what is it that you two really have in common? | 你俩又有什么共同之处呢 |
[21:38] | Edward is a person of exceptional intelligence and imagination. | 爱德华是个智力超群 想象力非凡的人 |
[21:42] | He deserves to be appreciated by someone on his own level. | 应该有与他才智相当的人欣赏他 |
[21:45] | And you, | 你 |
[21:47] | my dear, are simply not. | 亲爱的 不是这种人 |
[21:52] | Best to end things now. | 还是现在结束吧 |
[21:55] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[21:57] | I don’t deserve him. | 我配不上他 |
[22:00] | Glad we agree. | 很高兴我们能达成一致 |
[22:01] | Bye. | 再见了 |
[22:02] | But I’m not gonna let him go. | 但我不会放弃他 |
[22:07] | He loves me. | 他爱我 |
[22:08] | And I love him. | 我也爱他 |
[22:10] | Do you know how rare that is, Mr. Mayor? | 你知道这多么稀罕吗 市长先生 |
[22:19] | Of course you do. | 你当然知道 |
[22:23] | Because you love him, too. | 因为你也爱他 |
[22:26] | I can see it. | 我看得出 |
[22:29] | I’m not even jealous. | 我甚至不觉得嫉妒 |
[22:32] | I-I don’t think that you understand… | 我觉得你不明白 |
[22:33] | It was my glasses this morning. | 是我今早戴的眼镜 |
[22:35] | They reminded him of Miss Kringle. | 让他想起了柯林格小姐 |
[22:37] | He’s afraid he’s going to hurt me like he hurt her. | 他担心他会像伤害她那样伤害我 |
[22:44] | Listen to me, you little idiot, | 听我说 你个小傻瓜 |
[22:47] | I am telling you one last time, | 我最后跟你说一次 |
[22:49] | let… Ed… go. | 放 弃 爱 德 |
[22:51] | No. | 不行 |
[22:53] | I will write to him. | 我要给他写信 |
[22:54] | I will make him understand he has nothing to fear. | 我会让他明白 他没什么好怕的 |
[22:57] | I’m not gonna let him go. | 我不会放弃他的 |
[23:03] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[23:06] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[23:24] | You better not have been lying to me. | 你最好没骗我 |
[23:26] | I’m not. This is his place. | 我没有 就是这里 |
[23:28] | You’re not gonna kill me, are you? | 你不会杀我吧 |
[23:32] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[23:38] | I’m about to take the face. | 我正要切脸 |
[23:40] | Be here in an hour, and we can do the transplant. | 一小时内到 我们就能进行移植 |
[23:44] | You haven’t eaten today, have you? | 你今天没吃饭吧 |
[23:46] | Very good. | 太好了 |
[23:49] | I have to thank you, my dear, | 我还得感谢你 亲爱的 |
[23:50] | for taking such care of your skin. | 把皮肤保养得如此好 |
[23:54] | Excellent elasticity. | 弹性真棒 |
[23:57] | Now hold still. | 别动 |
[24:06] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 |
[24:09] | Quiet. Or we’ll forgo any anesthesia. | 闭嘴 否则就不给你做麻醉了 |
[24:13] | I said, who’s there? | 我问 是谁 |
[24:14] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[24:16] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[24:17] | Go for it. | 乱动啊 |
[24:20] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[24:25] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[24:26] | Ma’am, you all right? | 女士 你没事吧 |
[24:42] | How many? | 多少人 |
[24:44] | – Excuse me? – How many have you killed?! | -什么 -你杀过多少人 |
[24:46] | How many faces have you taken? | 你偷过多少人的脸 |
[24:50] | I have the right to an attorney. | 我有权请律师 |
[24:53] | I wish to invoke that right… now. | 我想现在行使我的权利 |
[24:56] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[24:59] | – Who’s there?! – Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | -谁 -有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[25:01] | No one. It’s only me. | 没人了 只有我 |
[25:04] | Guilty. He’s guilty! Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 他有罪 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[25:07] | What is wrong with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[25:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[25:16] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我 |
[25:17] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[25:20] | I’m not resisting! | 我没有拘捕 |
[25:21] | Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! Guilty! | 有罪 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[25:26] | He’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[25:28] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[25:32] | The point Dr. Thompkins hopes you pay particular attention to | 汤普金斯医生希望你们格外注意 |
[25:35] | is the level of strength required | 将保利·潘尼斯的头 |
[25:37] | to sever Paulie Pennies’ head from his torso. | 从躯干上扯下来需要多大力 |
[25:41] | And what level would that be, Lucius? | 究竟是多大力呢 卢修斯 |
[25:43] | Extreme. | 非常大 |
[25:44] | Extreme strength. Got it. | 非常大的力 知道了 |
[25:46] | As for the other victim in the bathtub, | 浴缸里的另一位被害人 |
[25:48] | we haven’t gotten any hits on his prints, | 他的指纹没有任何匹配 |
[25:50] | but a puncture mark in his arm suggests | 但他手臂上的一个穿刺伤表明 |
[25:52] | he was drugged prior to having his face removed. | 他脸被割下之前被下了药 |
[25:55] | I’ll run toxicology, I’ll let you know what I come up with. | 我去做毒检 有发现告诉你们 |
[25:57] | Thanks, Lucius. | 多谢 卢修斯 |
[25:58] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[26:00] | It’s good to have you back, Gordon. | 很高兴你能回来 戈登 |
[26:02] | Lucius, you’re in forensics, not the M.E. | 卢修斯 你是鉴证科 不是法医科 |
[26:05] | Is there a reason Lee didn’t bring this herself? | 小莱为什么没自己拿报告过来 |
[26:08] | Dr. Thompkins has already gone for the day. | 汤普金斯医生提前下班了 |
[26:11] | Her engagement party. | 她的订婚派对 |
[26:15] | Right. | 对了 |
[26:15] | I hear it’s gonna be quite the affair. | 听说会盛况空前 |
[26:18] | Beautiful women, free booze, canapés. | 美女 免费酒水 沙发椅 |
[26:21] | Harvey, you can go if you want. | 哈维 你想去就去吧 |
[26:22] | Oh, no. I’d much rather spend time here with my old partner. | 不 我更愿意跟我的老搭档一起待在这儿 |
[26:25] | Much more fun. | 好玩多了 |
[26:28] | Besides, | 再说 |
[26:29] | I wasn’t invited. | 我也没受邀 |
[26:33] | Captain! | 警监 |
[26:35] | Bullock, book this piece of human garbage | 布洛克 把这人渣羁押 |
[26:37] | for the murder of John Doe. | 涉嫌杀害无名氏 |
[26:38] | You got it, Captain. Come on. | 好嘞 警监 来吧 |
[26:42] | Plastic surgeon. | 整容医生 |
[26:43] | Face man for the underworld. | 给黑社会做脸 |
[26:46] | He had a girl on the table. | 他手术台上就躺了个姑娘 |
[26:48] | If I had been there five minutes later… | 我要是晚到五分钟 |
[26:50] | But you weren’t. | 但你没晚 |
[26:52] | You did it, Captain. | 你做到了 警监 |
[26:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:55] | Today. | 今天是的 |
[26:59] | You know that feeling, Jim, when you’ve won the battle | 知道那种感觉吗 吉姆 赢了一场仗 |
[27:02] | but you know you’re gonna lose the war? | 却心知必会输掉整场战争 |
[27:05] | Wars are fought one battle at a time, sir. | 战争都是一场场仗打下来的 长官 |
[27:11] | You said he killed the John Doe? | 你说他杀了无名氏 |
[27:13] | Not Paulie Pennies? | 没杀保利·潘尼斯吗 |
[27:15] | No. | 没有 |
[27:16] | His killer’s still out there. | 那个凶手另有其人 |
[27:18] | I’ll get him tomorrow. | 我明天再抓他 |
[27:20] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[28:09] | My father and I haven’t always seen eye to eye. | 我和我父亲并不总是意见一致 |
[28:15] | But I think, Dad, you’ll agree that… | 但我想 爸爸 你会同意 |
[28:19] | marrying Lee is the best decision I’ve ever made. | 娶小莱是我做过的最好的决定 |
[28:22] | Without a doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[28:25] | And Lee. | 小莱 |
[28:27] | You’re a doctor, | 你是个医生 |
[28:28] | a member of our city’s police department. | 是本市警局的成员 |
[28:32] | You’re funny, compassionate and brilliant. | 你风趣 富有同情心 聪明 |
[28:36] | Despite insisting all dogs are boys | 虽然你坚持认为狗狗都是男的 |
[28:39] | and all cats are girls– | 猫都是女的 |
[28:42] | it’s hopeless, I’ve tried to correct her… | 简直没救了 我试过纠正她 |
[28:46] | I’ve loved you since the moment I saw you. | 自我见到你的那一刻 就爱上了你 |
[28:58] | So wonderful. | 太美妙了 |
[29:01] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[29:03] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[29:05] | You look gorgeous. No surprise. | 你太美了 毫无意外 |
[29:07] | – Barbara. How did you… – Get in? | -芭芭拉 你怎么… -进来的 |
[29:09] | As a plus one. With that guy there. | 作为携伴 跟那人来的 |
[29:13] | Or it might have been him. | 也可能是他 |
[29:13] | You need to leave, right now. | 你得走 马上 |
[29:16] | Can’t we bury the hatchet? | 我们就不能摒弃前嫌吗 |
[29:17] | So I came at you with a knife, kidnapped you, whatever. | 我拿刀袭击了你 绑架了你 怎么了 |
[29:20] | I’ve forgiven you for beating me unconscious. | 我都原谅你把我打昏了 |
[29:22] | Water under the bridge. | 都过去了 |
[29:23] | You just stay right here, I’m gonna get someone. | 你待在这儿 我去叫人 |
[29:25] | I’m leaving. | 我这就走 |
[29:28] | Just wanted to ask. | 只想问问 |
[29:30] | As someone else who was once with Jim Gordon, | 作为另一个曾跟吉姆·戈登在一起的人 |
[29:33] | don’t you miss it? | 你不怀念吗 |
[29:34] | Miss what? | 怀念什么 |
[29:36] | The heat. | 那炙热感 |
[29:38] | Being so close to so much darkness and light, | 那么接近那么多的黑暗和光明 |
[29:42] | to someone always at war with himself. | 接近一个永远在与自己斗争的男人 |
[29:45] | Let me think– tormented Jim Gordon, | 我想想 饱受折磨的吉姆·戈登 |
[29:48] | or Mario, who I know is a good man, | 还是马里奥 一个好人 |
[29:51] | who’ll be a wonderful father to my children, | 能做我孩子的好父亲 |
[29:53] | and whom I love. | 而且是我爱的人 |
[29:55] | No. I don’t miss it. | 不 我不怀念 |
[29:59] | I think you actually believe that. | 我觉得你还真信了 |
[30:02] | It’s kind of sad. | 挺悲哀的 |
[30:04] | Tell my dates I’ve left, would you? | 告诉我的男伴我走了 好吗 |
[30:10] | Don’t let her ruin your night. | 别因为她扫了兴 |
[30:12] | Captain. I’m so glad you came. | 警监 你能来太好了 |
[30:15] | I-I can’t stay. | 我不能久留 |
[30:17] | I came to congratulate you. | 我是来恭喜你的 |
[30:19] | You deserve to be happy. | 你应该得到幸福 |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:22] | But you have to stay for at least one drink. | 但你至少得留下喝一杯 |
[30:24] | If nothing else, to save me from these people. | 哪怕只是让我不用去应付这些人 |
[30:28] | One drink. | 就一杯 |
[30:29] | – But no work talk. – Deal. | -不许提工作上的事 -好 |
[30:33] | So, among the materials confiscated in Symon’s lab, | 从西蒙的实验室没收回来的东西里 |
[30:36] | I came across a unique anesthetic cocktail. | 有一种独特的混合麻醉剂 |
[30:39] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[30:40] | The same cocktail toxicology found in the John Doe. | 无名氏毒检时发现了一样的混合剂 |
[30:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[30:46] | I got some bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[30:48] | Symon walked. | 西蒙被放了 |
[30:49] | What? | 什么 |
[30:50] | The girl he had tied up refused to press charges. | 被他绑起来的女孩不肯提出指控 |
[30:52] | They probably paid her off. | 他们大概给了她钱 |
[30:53] | And we just got an order from Judge Bam-Bam | 而且法官刚下令 |
[30:56] | demanding his immediate release. | 要求马上释放他 |
[30:59] | The Botox son of a bitch is uber-connected. | 那个整容混蛋后台超级硬 |
[31:02] | The toxicology definitely ties Symon to the John Doe murder. | 毒检绝对可以把西蒙跟无名氏的死联系起来 |
[31:06] | We got to get him back here. | 我们得把他弄回来 |
[31:12] | Captain Barnes? | 巴恩斯警监 |
[31:16] | Carmine Falcone. | 卡麦·法尔科内 |
[31:17] | I don’t believe we’ve met. | 我们还没见过吧 |
[31:19] | No. | 是啊 |
[31:21] | But I was just leaving. | 但我正要走了 |
[31:23] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[31:24] | Is my company so odious? | 我就那么惹人烦厌吗 |
[31:26] | You belong behind bars. | 你应该被关起来 |
[31:29] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[31:30] | After running Gotham’s underworld for 30 years. | 但你统治哥谭黑社会30年 |
[31:36] | This city was built because of men like me. | 这城市就是我这样的人建造起来的 |
[31:39] | People have jobs because of men like me. | 我这样的人创造了就业机会 |
[31:41] | That whiskey you’re drinking? | 你喝的威士忌 |
[31:43] | Paid for through my work. | 也是我的工作买单的 |
[31:45] | So you did some good. So what? | 你做过些好事 又如何 |
[31:48] | Doesn’t mean you’re above the law. | 不代表你高于法律 |
[31:50] | Nobody is. | 没人高于法律 |
[31:52] | You know, whenever I hear a man | 每次我听到一个人 |
[31:54] | possessed of such certainty, | 语气如此肯定 |
[31:56] | I always think he’s trying mostly to convince himself. | 我都会觉得 他最想说服的是自己 |
[32:01] | I wish you a pleasant evening, Captain. | 祝你晚上愉快 警监 |
[32:23] | Hey, Captain. | 警监 |
[32:24] | Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[32:26] | Tell Gordon I’m bringing him the man responsible | 告诉戈登我会把杀保利·潘尼斯的人 |
[32:28] | for Paulie Pennies’ murder. | 押回去给他 |
[32:31] | No backup. | 不用后援 |
[32:32] | He’s coming in of his own accord. | 他要自首 |
[32:34] | Sure thing, Captain. | 好的 警监 |
[32:35] | But you should know, the judge released Dr. Symon. | 但你该知道 法官放走了西蒙医生 |
[32:38] | Captain? | 警监 |
[32:41] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[32:43] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[32:46] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[32:47] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[32:49] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[32:51] | Guilty! Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[32:53] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[33:05] | Isabella. | 伊莎贝拉 |
[33:11] | Isabella, I got your note. | 伊莎贝拉 我收到你的信了 |
[33:15] | I thought you needed to leave for your conference. | 我以为你要去参加你的会议了 |
[33:18] | I can be late, Edward. | 迟到会儿没事 爱德华 |
[33:26] | This is more important. | 这个更重要 |
[33:31] | Oswa… | 奥斯瓦.. |
[33:35] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[33:37] | the mayor, he informed me of your position, | 市长 他把你的话转达给我了 |
[33:40] | but believe me, I-I think… | 但相信我 我认为 |
[33:42] | our breaking up is for the best. | 我们分手会更好 |
[33:44] | No, Edward, it’s not. | 不 爱德华 不是的 |
[33:47] | I understand your fear. It comes from a place of love. | 我理解你的担忧 那是出于爱 |
[33:52] | I know you won’t hurt me. | 我知道你不会伤害我 |
[33:57] | You never could. | 你不会的 |
[33:59] | I don’t think that you… | 我觉得你不… |
[34:03] | Oh, my… | 天呐 |
[34:05] | Kristen. | 柯丽丝汀 |
[34:08] | I found old photos in newspapers. | 我在报纸上找到了老照片 |
[34:11] | – You have to… – I need to leave now. | -你得… -我得马上走了 |
[34:13] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不 |
[34:14] | No, no, no, no. Look at me. | 不不 看着我 |
[34:16] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[34:17] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道你在做什么 |
[34:18] | I am forcing you | 我在逼你 |
[34:20] | to face your fear. | 面对你的恐惧 |
[34:21] | You won’t hurt me, even when I look like this. | 你不会伤害我的 哪怕我是这副样子 |
[34:23] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[34:25] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[34:39] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:40] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[34:51] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[35:01] | Should I take the glasses off? | 要我摘掉眼镜吗 |
[35:03] | Keep them on. | 戴着吧 |
[35:13] | Seal off the exits, but do it quietly. | 封锁出口 但悄悄动手 |
[35:16] | Last thing anyone wants is a scene. | 谁都不希望闹得难看 |
[35:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[35:19] | Little late for that. | 有点迟了吧 |
[35:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[35:23] | I’m sorry, but we have to make an arrest | 对不起 我们得逮捕 |
[35:24] | in the Paulie Pennies case. | 保利·潘尼斯案的嫌犯 |
[35:26] | We tried to get the guy at home, | 我们想去他家逮捕他 |
[35:27] | but his housekeeper said he was here. | 但他管家说他来了这里 |
[35:28] | Just makes you realize what a small town Gotham is, doesn’t it? | 真让人感叹哥谭是多小啊 是吧 |
[35:31] | Couldn’t you wait? | 不能等等吗 |
[35:32] | If he’s here, he’s not exactly running. | 如果他来了这儿 那就是没想逃跑 |
[35:34] | She makes a good point, Jim. | 她说得有理 吉姆 |
[35:35] | You want to take that one? | 你来反驳吧 |
[35:37] | Good evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[35:39] | Jim. What’s going on? | 吉姆 怎么回事 |
[35:41] | Apparently, there’s a murder suspect among our guests. | 显然 我们的宾客中有位凶案嫌犯 |
[35:44] | Can I ask who? | 可以问问是谁吗 |
[35:46] | Dr. Maxwell Symon. | 麦克斯韦尔·西蒙医生 |
[35:47] | – He’s a… – Plastic surgeon. | -他是个… -整容医生 |
[35:49] | You arrest him, you’re gonna have to fight off every woman here. | 你想逮捕他 得先经过这里的每个女人 |
[35:52] | He’s a favorite. | 他特受欢迎 |
[35:53] | He’s also a murderer. | 他也是个杀人犯 |
[35:56] | I’d be curious to know how your father knows him. | 我很想知道你父亲是怎么认识他的 |
[35:58] | I’m sure that their relationship | 他们的关系 |
[35:59] | is completely above board. | 肯定是光明正大的 |
[36:01] | While you two hash this out, I’m gonna go grab Symon. | 你们继续 我去抓西蒙 |
[36:04] | – Harvey. – What? | -哈维 -怎么了 |
[36:05] | I can handle a plastic surgeon on my own. | 我一个人能对付个整容医生 |
[36:08] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[36:09] | discretion is my middle name. | 我最谨慎了 |
[36:14] | Lee, I’d like a word with Jim. | 小莱 我想跟吉姆说句话 |
[36:16] | – Mario… – It’ll be fine. | -马里奥 -没事的 |
[36:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:33] | Look, Mario, I have a job to do, | 马里奥 我还有职责在身 |
[36:36] | so whatever this is… | 不管你想说什么 |
[36:37] | When you told Tetch to kill Lee, | 你叫泰奇杀小莱时 |
[36:40] | you knew he would do the opposite. | 你知道他会跟你对着干 |
[36:42] | You sacrificed your girlfriend for my fiancée. | 你为了我未婚妻牺牲了你女朋友 |
[36:45] | That’s insane. | 别傻了 |
[36:46] | Can we just admit you still love her? | 你能不能直接承认你还爱她 |
[36:49] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没这个时间 |
[36:52] | You once told me that if I ever hurt Lee, you’d kill me. | 你曾对我说 如果我伤害了小莱 你会杀了我 |
[36:56] | Well, now it’s my turn. | 现在该我说了 |
[36:58] | I love Lee | 我爱小莱 |
[36:59] | and I’ll do whatever I have to to keep her. | 我会尽一切努力留住她 |
[37:02] | Then word of advice… | 那给你句忠告 |
[37:04] | …lose the jealousy. | 放下嫉妒 |
[37:07] | It’s weak. | 这很软弱 |
[37:10] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[37:21] | For Lee, I’ll give you that one. | 为了小莱 我让你一次 |
[37:40] | Oh, Captain… if you keep frowning like that, | 警监 你再这么皱眉 |
[37:43] | you’ll never get those wrinkles out around your mouth. | 你嘴边的褶子可就去不掉了 |
[37:48] | Come down to my office tomorrow. | 明天来我办公室吧 |
[37:51] | I’ll give you a free evaluation. | 我免费给你会个诊 |
[38:00] | I’m surprised you can feel that | 你居然还能感觉到 |
[38:01] | through that thing you call a face. | 你那张所谓的脸居然还有感觉 |
[38:03] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[38:05] | What I should have done all along. | 我早该干的事 |
[38:12] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[38:14] | Oh, no, Doc. | 不 医生 |
[38:15] | I’m saner than I’ve ever been. | 我从没这么清醒过 |
[38:18] | I’m seeing things clearly… | 我第一次能够 |
[38:21] | for the very first time. | 看清一切了 |
[38:24] | All these years, I’ve put my trust in the system, | 这些年来 我一直信任体系 |
[38:26] | my trust in the law, | 信任法律 |
[38:28] | held myself back from doing what I really wanted to do. | 克制自己不去做我真正想做的 |
[38:34] | And then I saw the truth. | 然后我看清了真相 |
[38:36] | It’s not just you that’s guilty. | 不仅是你有罪 |
[38:41] | This whole city is guilty. | 这整个城市都有罪 |
[38:42] | Stop. | 住手 |
[38:45] | You’re a police officer, for God’s sake! | 你可是个警察 |
[38:49] | You have to follow the law. | 你必须遵守法律 |
[38:51] | I don’t have to do anything. | 没什么必须不必须的 |
[38:53] | I am the law. | 我就是法律 |
[38:54] | I am judge… | 我是法官 |
[38:58] | …jury… | 陪审团 |
[39:00] | …and executioner! | 和刽子手 |
[39:13] | Sentence served. | 刑罚已执行 |
[39:31] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[39:34] | How’d she take it? | 她反应如何 |
[39:35] | What? | 什么 |
[39:37] | Everything is… | 一切都… |
[39:39] | …wonderful. | 很棒 |
[39:41] | Isabella showed me that, uh… | 伊莎贝拉让我明白了 |
[39:43] | I was worried over nothing. | 我只是在瞎紧张 |
[39:52] | I’m so happy for you. | 我真替你开心 |
[39:55] | But… why are you back? | 但是…你怎么回来了 |
[39:57] | Well, she had to go to her conference. | 她去参加她的会议了 |
[39:59] | I insisted. | 我坚持的 |
[40:00] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[40:02] | But you look done in. | 但你看上去累坏了 |
[40:03] | I will hear all about it tomorrow. | 等明天跟我详说吧 |
[40:06] | Get some sleep. | 去睡吧 |
[40:20] | Got to give her credit. | 真不得不佩服她 |
[40:23] | She fought for him. | 她为他争取了 |
[40:25] | Too bad she underestimated her opponent. | 可惜她低估了她的敌手 |
[40:30] | I’m assuming it’s done. | 已经办妥了吧 |
[40:31] | Yup. | 是的 |
[40:32] | Feel kind of bad, though, boss. | 但我有些不好受 老大 |
[40:35] | I always liked librarians. | 我一直喜欢图书管理员 |
[40:37] | You? | 你 |
[40:39] | What about poor Ed? | 那可怜的爱德呢 |
[40:42] | He will be heartbroken. | 他会心碎的 |
[40:47] | Luckily, he has a shoulder to cry on. | 幸好 有人可以给他依靠 |
[41:05] | Come on. No, no. | 拜托 不 不 |
[41:09] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[41:12] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 拜托 拜托 别这样 |
[41:15] | Help me, help me! Somebody, help! | 救命 救命 谁救救我 |
[41:17] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[41:25] | Jim, you and Mario have a heart-to-heart? | 吉姆 你和马里奥谈心了 |
[41:27] | Yeah. Where’s Symon? | 是啊 西蒙呢 |
[41:29] | No luck. | 没找到 |
[41:30] | He must have skedaddled. | 肯定是跑了 |
[41:33] | I thought he might be at the bar. | 我以为他会去酒吧 |
[41:35] | Okay. Keep a perimeter in case he shows back up. | 好吧 继续警戒 以防他出现 |
[41:37] | I’m gonna head to his house. | 我再去他家 |
[41:39] | And, Harvey, uh… take it easy, huh? | 哈维…悠着点 好吧 |
[41:42] | It’s good to have you back again, Jim. | 你回来真好 吉姆 |
[41:44] | I’m real glad. | 我很高兴 |
[41:48] | Captain. | 警监 |
[41:50] | – Did you hear? – Everything. | -听说了吗 -都听说了 |
[41:52] | I saw Symon here earlier. | 我之前在这儿见到了西蒙 |
[41:53] | You manage to pick him up? | 你们抓到他了吗 |
[41:55] | Not yet. He must’ve skipped out when we showed up. | 还没 肯定是我们来后跑了 |
[41:57] | We’ll get him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[41:58] | Alvarez said you were bringing in the guy | 阿尔瓦雷斯说你要带杀了 |
[42:00] | who did Paulie Pennies. | 保利·潘尼斯的人去自首 |
[42:02] | Turned out to be a dead end. | 不如所愿 并没有结果 |
[42:04] | I’ll let you know when I find Symon. | 等我找到西蒙会通知你 |
[42:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[42:09] | Things are gonna change around here. | 这里要发生改变了 |
[42:11] | You and I are gonna make a difference in this city. | 你我要在这个城市做出点成绩来 |
[42:15] | We’re gonna clean it up. | 我们要清理它 |
[42:18] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[42:34] | Guilty. Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 有罪 |
[42:36] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[42:39] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:42] | Guilty! Guilty! | 有罪 有罪 |
[42:43] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[42:47] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[42:48] | Guilty. Guilty. | 有罪 有罪 |
[42:49] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[42:57] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[42:58] | Sir? | 先生 |
[43:05] | Dr. Symon. | 西蒙医生 |
[43:09] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[43:15] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 |