时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[00:05] | Ivy’s missing. | 艾薇失踪了 |
[00:06] | She’ll turn up somewhere. | 她肯定会出现的 |
[00:07] | It was a long way down into water. | 她掉进了深水中 |
[00:09] | – What’s your name? – My name’s Ivy. | -你叫什么 -我叫艾薇 |
[00:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:13] | Not yet. This is too fun. | 还不能说 这太好玩了 |
[00:16] | He loves me and I love him. | 他爱我 我也爱他 |
[00:18] | I am telling you one last time, | 我最后跟你说一次 |
[00:20] | let… Ed… go. | 放 弃 爱 德 |
[00:23] | – No. – Very well. | -不行 -好吧 |
[00:25] | Don’t say I didn’t warn you. | 别说我没警告过你 |
[00:26] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[00:29] | Somebody help! | 谁救救我 |
[00:31] | I want to rejoin the GCPD. | 我想重新加入哥谭市警局 |
[00:33] | Welcome back, Detective. | 欢迎回来 警探 |
[00:34] | Captain. I’m so glad you came. | 警监 你能来太好了 |
[00:36] | I came to congratulate you. | 我是来恭喜你的 |
[00:38] | If a person comes into contact with my blood, it changes them. | 如果一个人接触到我的血液 这个人就会变 |
[00:41] | You and I are gonna make a difference in this city. | 你我要在这个城市做出点成绩来 |
[00:43] | We’re gonna clean it up. | 我们要清理它 |
[00:50] | Sentence served. | 刑罚已执行 |
[00:51] | Symon. | 西蒙 |
[00:53] | Who did this? | 是谁干的 |
[00:55] | Barnes. | 巴恩斯 |
[01:03] | So, seems anyone could have gotten access to that bathroom, | 看来任何人都可以进卫生间 |
[01:06] | not just the guests. | 而不是只有宾客能去 |
[01:07] | Suspect pool’s wide open. | 疑犯的范围太大了 |
[01:08] | All right, start with statements from everyone at the party. | 先给参加派对的所有宾客录口供 |
[01:10] | – Someone saw Symon go into that bathroom. – Okay. | -肯定有人见到了西蒙进卫生间 -好的 |
[01:17] | I still can’t believe it. | 我还是觉得难以置信 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry things went down this way. | 很抱歉事情变成了这个样子 |
[01:20] | Don’t apologize; you were right. | 不必道歉 你是对的 |
[01:22] | Did you give your statement already? | 你已经录完口供了吗 |
[01:24] | I’m afraid I wasn’t very helpful. | 恐怕我没能帮上什么忙 |
[01:25] | Till about an hour ago, I couldn’t pick Symon out of a crowd. | 一小时前 我都还不认识西蒙呢 |
[01:30] | Did you talk to Barnes at the party? | 你在派对上有和巴恩斯说过话吗 |
[01:32] | A little. We had a drink. | 聊了几句 我们一起喝了一杯 |
[01:35] | Symon died around 10:30. | 西蒙的死亡时间是10:30左右 |
[01:37] | The attack happened just before. | 就在袭击发生之后 |
[01:38] | What time did you talk with Barnes? | 你是什么时候和巴恩斯说话的 |
[01:40] | 9:00. | 9点 |
[01:41] | What is this about? | 为什么问这个 |
[01:45] | – Nothing. – Nothing? Really? | -没什么 -没什么 真的吗 |
[01:48] | I can’t talk about it. | 我不能谈论这个 |
[01:50] | – No. – Lee, I cannot talk about it. | -不会吧 -小莱 我不能谈论这个 |
[01:53] | Jim, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 吉姆 我希望你知道自己在干什么 |
[01:55] | Me, too. | 我也希望 |
[01:56] | Barnes? No. No, no, no, no, no. | 巴恩斯 不 不不不 |
[01:58] | I asked Symon who attacked him, | 我问了西蒙袭击他的人是谁 |
[02:00] | and he said Barnes. | 他说是巴恩斯 |
[02:01] | Symon was a psychopath | 西蒙是个疯子 |
[02:03] | who gave face transplants to the mob using stolen faces. | 用偷来的脸为黑帮分子做脸移植 |
[02:07] | Hardly a credible witness. | 他可不算什么可信的证人 |
[02:08] | And this guy, Barnes? | 而巴恩斯呢 |
[02:10] | If he so much as jaywalked, | 假如他乱穿马路 |
[02:11] | – he would write himself a ticket. – I know. | -他都会给自己开张罚单 -我知道 |
[02:13] | And now you’re saying he went to Lee Thompkin’s engagement party, | 你却指控他在莱·汤普金斯的订婚派对上 |
[02:15] | and out of nowhere, busted some guy’s face | 无缘无故地 打烂了某个人的脸 |
[02:17] | and chucked him through a wall? | 然后把他扔出墙外 |
[02:19] | I know, Harvey. | 我知道 哈维 |
[02:20] | – What’s the motive? – I don’t know, maybe he… | -动机呢 -不知道 也许 |
[02:23] | He saw Symon, | 他看到了西蒙 |
[02:24] | he got pissed he was released, | 因为他被放了很生气 |
[02:25] | and he lost control. | 结果失去了控制 |
[02:27] | Okay. So, you’re saying | 好吧 所以你是说 |
[02:28] | that a man with a spotless 20-year career, just went ape. | 二十年职业生涯毫无污点的人突然就暴走了 |
[02:31] | Is-is that your theory? | 这就是你的理论啊 |
[02:32] | Something’s been off about him recently. | 他最近有点不对劲 |
[02:35] | You yourself said he nearly beat Tetch to death. | 你自己也说他差点打死了泰奇 |
[02:38] | And what’s with him insisting on running point | 而且他坚持要负责保利·潘尼斯的案子 |
[02:40] | in the Paulie Pennies case? | 又是怎么回事 |
[02:41] | Look, I don’t know, but that does not make him a killer. | 我不知道 但这也不代表他就会杀人 |
[02:44] | So where is he now? | 那他现在人在哪 |
[02:45] | Home. He spent the better part of yesterday chasing down Symon, | 在家 他昨天一天都在追捕西蒙 |
[02:49] | maybe he’s tired. That doesn’t mean he’s guilty. | 也许他是累了 不代表他有罪 |
[02:51] | The last thing I want is for Barnes to be guilty. | 我最不希望的也是巴恩斯真有罪 |
[02:55] | I look up to the man. | 我很敬重他 |
[02:56] | But if there is even a chance then we have to know. | 但哪怕只有一丝可能 我们也要确认 |
[02:59] | And something doesn’t feel right. | 而且我觉得有蹊跷 |
[03:01] | Okay, okay, okay. I’m gonna help you. | 好吧 好吧 我帮你 |
[03:04] | But just so you know, | 但提前说清楚 |
[03:05] | I’m doing it to prove he’s innocent, not guilty. | 我这么做是为了证明他清白 不是有罪 |
[03:08] | That’s fine. All right, so I’ll go back to the scene, | 可以 好了 我回现场去 |
[03:10] | see if forensics can pull some prints from the bathroom. | 看看鉴证科能不能在卫生间找到指纹 |
[03:12] | Barnes’s should already be on file. | 巴恩斯的指纹档案里应该有 |
[03:14] | Jim. I know how to do my job. | 吉姆 我会办事 |
[03:20] | I hope I’m wrong. | 希望我是错的 |
[03:22] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也这么希望 |
[03:37] | It starts as a whisper. | 一开始只是脑海中的低语 |
[03:40] | You have to strain to hear it. | 要努力去听才能听到 |
[03:44] | And then it grows louder and louder, | 之后它的声音越来越大 |
[03:49] | till it becomes a roar. | 大到成了咆哮 |
[03:52] | It’s everything you can do to just shut it out. | 你能做的只有尽力不去听 |
[03:57] | And just like that… | 突然间 |
[03:59] | you suddenly realize it’s your voice. | 你意识到那是你自己的声音 |
[04:02] | The one you’ve been denying. | 你一直极力压制的声音 |
[04:04] | Telling you who you are. | 它告诉你 你真正的面目 |
[04:08] | What you have to do. | 你得去做什么 |
[04:10] | And then you stop fighting. | 然后你不再反抗 |
[04:14] | And this calm comes over you. | 你冷静了下来 |
[04:28] | Sex trafficking. | 贩卖性奴 |
[04:32] | Drugs. | 贩毒 |
[04:35] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[04:37] | I’ve kept files on all three of you for years. | 我已经盯了你们三个人多年了 |
[04:40] | Waiting for the proof we needed | 等着搜齐证据抓人 |
[04:42] | while you sneered at the law. | 而你们却蔑视法律 |
[04:45] | Not tonight. | 今晚休想 |
[04:48] | Tonight, I am the law! | 今晚 我就是法律 |
[04:52] | And you are hereby tried. | 你们在这里经过审讯 |
[04:58] | Found guilty. | 被判有罪 |
[05:03] | And sentenced. | 执行处决 |
[05:14] | Justice is served. | 正义得以伸张了 |
[05:25] | So what’s an antiquities dealer? | 古董商是干什么的 |
[05:26] | I buy and sell rare and beautiful objects. | 我买卖稀奇珍贵的物品 |
[05:31] | I like to think I have an eye for beauty. | 我的审美眼光非常独到 |
[05:38] | Is this a bug? | 这是个虫子吗 |
[05:39] | An Egyptian scarab. | 埃及圣甲虫 |
[05:41] | More than 3,000 years old. | 三千年多年的古董 |
[05:43] | It’s priceless. | 无价之宝 |
[05:45] | Everything has a price. | 什么都是有价的 |
[05:47] | What’s upstairs? | 楼上有什么 |
[05:49] | The bedroom. | 卧室 |
[05:52] | And the vault. | 还有金库 |
[05:56] | Vault? | 金库 |
[05:57] | It’s where I keep my most valuable acquisitions. | 我将价值连城的宝物都放在那里 |
[06:01] | Can I see? | 我能看看吗 |
[06:03] | Ivy, | 艾薇 |
[06:05] | you are very beautiful. | 你非常漂亮 |
[06:07] | But we’ve only just met. | 但我们才刚认识 |
[06:10] | We haven’t had time to get to know each other. | 我们还未来得及相互了解 |
[06:12] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:14] | Where do you come from? | 什么地方来的 |
[06:16] | What do you do? | 做什么工作 |
[06:18] | Well, I’m from Gotham. | 我来自哥谭 |
[06:21] | And I meet men. | 我结识人 |
[06:22] | Like you. | 你这样的人 |
[06:24] | They give me things. | 他们给我东西 |
[06:26] | And what do you give them? | 那你回报他们什么 |
[06:30] | Nothing. | 什么也不给 |
[06:32] | I also like plants. | 我还喜欢植物 |
[06:34] | I’ve always been able to get them to grow for me. | 我总是能让它们为我生长 |
[06:37] | Lately, I’ve been using them to make perfume. | 最近 我用它们来做香水 |
[06:40] | Plants are so much more powerful than people imagine. | 植物比人类想象得强大得多 |
[06:42] | They can poison you, heal you, | 它们能毒害人 治愈人 |
[06:46] | make you fall in love. | 能让人陷入爱河 |
[06:48] | I made this from a strain of cananga odorata. | 这香水我是用依兰香做的 |
[06:53] | Smell. | 来闻闻 |
[07:00] | Now, open the vault. | 打开金库门 |
[07:08] | Access granted. | 允许进入 |
[07:52] | Did they send you? You lying schlampe! | 他们派你来的吗 你这个谎话婊 |
[07:56] | Did they? | 他们派你来的吗 |
[08:00] | Come back here! | 给我回来 |
[08:03] | You hear me? I’ll find you! | 听到没 我会找到你的 |
[08:16] | – Everything okay? – Fine. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[08:19] | You’ve been checking your watch all morning. | 你一早都在看手表 |
[08:21] | – You expecting… – A call from Isabella. | -你在等 -伊莎贝拉的电话 |
[08:23] | She’s at her librarian conference. | 她去参加图书管理员会议了 |
[08:27] | Probably just busy. | 可能只是太忙了 |
[08:29] | Most likely. | 有可能 |
[08:30] | I can imagine librarian conferences can be hectic affairs. | 图书管理员会议可能会很忙吧 |
[08:34] | Not so much. | 不算是吧 |
[08:35] | Well, I’m sure she’ll call soon. | 她肯定很快会打来的 |
[08:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[08:48] | This is Edward Nygma. | 我是爱德华·尼格玛 |
[08:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:56] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[09:02] | That was the GCPD. | 是哥谭市警局 |
[09:05] | They want to see me. Wouldn’t say why. | 他们想见我 不说为什么 |
[09:13] | You don’t think that something happened… | 你说会不会是出了什么事 |
[09:15] | No! | 不会 |
[09:45] | The officer said Isabella blew through a red light | 警官说伊莎贝拉闯红灯 |
[09:47] | and crashed into a train. | 撞上了一辆火车 |
[09:49] | They think she might’ve fallen asleep at the wheel. | 他们认为她可能是在开车时睡着了 |
[09:53] | Yours was the last number in her phone. | 你的电话是她手机上最后一个号码 |
[09:57] | I am… so, so sorry, Ed. | 我真的 非常抱歉 爱德 |
[10:03] | Did she suffer? | 她受苦了吗 |
[10:08] | No. | 没有 |
[10:13] | Anything you need, Ed, | 你需要任何东西 爱德 |
[10:16] | anything at all, | 有任何事情 |
[10:18] | I am here for you. | 我都会帮你 |
[10:43] | Breakfast! | 早餐 |
[10:48] | Still collecting strays? | 还在收集流浪猫吗 |
[10:52] | Lady, | 女士 |
[10:54] | you got two seconds to get out of here | 给你两秒钟的时间离开这里 |
[10:56] | before I gut you like a fish. | 否则我就把你开膛 |
[10:58] | You really don’t recognize me? | 你真的不认识我了 |
[11:01] | Selina, it’s me. | 塞琳娜 是我 |
[11:03] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[11:04] | Hey, you got anything to eat around here? | 你这里有吃的吗 |
[11:06] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[11:13] | – Yeah. – Jim, I’m outside the scene. | -说 -吉姆 我在现场外边 |
[11:15] | Forensics found tons of prints inside the bathroom | 鉴证科在西蒙被袭击的卫生间里 |
[11:17] | where Symon was attacked. | 找到了大量的指纹 |
[11:19] | Barnes? | 巴恩斯的 |
[11:20] | That just means he was in there. | 那只能说明他曾进过里边 |
[11:22] | It puts him at the scene. | 说明他曾在现场 |
[11:23] | Listen, I’ve been thinking. | 听着 我一直在想 |
[11:23] | You got to tell Barnes what Symon said. | 你得告诉巴恩斯西蒙说的话 |
[11:26] | Give him the right to defend himself. | 给他为自己辩解的机会 |
[11:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[11:31] | When I’m ready. | 等准备好的 |
[11:48] | Help you? | 要帮忙吗 |
[11:50] | Captain. | 警监 |
[11:52] | I was, uh, looking for the Paulie Pennies file. | 我在找保利·潘尼斯的案卷 |
[11:56] | Thinking the cases might be related. | 两起案子或许有关联 |
[12:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[12:11] | Fill me in. | 有什么进展 |
[12:13] | Nothing hard yet, but we’ll get there. | 还没有确凿的发现 会有进展的 |
[12:18] | I was reading through some of the witness statements. | 我刚在看一些目击证词 |
[12:20] | The couple from the alley– | 巷子里的夫妇说 |
[12:21] | they say when they found Symon, he was still alive. | 他们发现西蒙的时候 他还活着 |
[12:25] | You were first on the scene. | 你是第一个到现场的 |
[12:27] | Did he say anything to you? | 他对你说什么了吗 |
[12:28] | No. | 没有 |
[12:30] | He didn’t ID the killer? | 他没指认凶手吗 |
[12:34] | No. | 没有 |
[12:37] | ‘Cause one of the witnesses seems to think | 因为有个证人似乎觉得 |
[12:39] | that you were talking to him. | 你有跟他说话 |
[12:42] | He tried, sure. | 他是想跟我说话来着 |
[12:44] | But he couldn’t speak. He died almost right away. | 但他说不出 他基本是当场毙命 |
[12:51] | Well, for what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 |
[12:52] | I called an old C.I. of mine with deep ties to the mob. | 我打给了一个跟黑帮关系很深的老线人 |
[12:59] | He says that once I collared Symon, | 他说我一逮到西蒙 |
[13:02] | the higher-ups got jumpy. | 黑帮大佬们就急了 |
[13:04] | You’re saying the mob had him killed? | 你的意思是黑帮杀了他 |
[13:06] | He was giving these guys new faces. | 他给这些人换脸 |
[13:08] | He’s probably the only one who can ID them. | 他可能是唯一能指认他们的人 |
[13:11] | – That’s a lot to protect. – Makes sense. | -他们都想求自保 -这说得通 |
[13:14] | My C.I. also had a name. Mid-level enforcer, | 我的线人提到一个人 中层打手 |
[13:17] | goes by “Sugar,” works out of the East End. | 叫”苏哥” 在东区干活 |
[13:19] | – Says he actually did the killing. – I’ll have a team pick him up. | -说人是他杀的 -我这就派人去抓他 |
[13:21] | I’d rather you kept this between us. | 我希望你别告诉其他人 |
[13:23] | Mob still has their fingers in most of these guys’ pockets. | 很多人都在收受黑帮贿赂 |
[13:27] | You never know who you can trust. | 你无从知道能信谁 |
[13:29] | So, you ready to ride with the old man? | 那么你准备好和老人家一起出警了吗 |
[13:33] | Sure. Just let me run it by my, uh, partner. | 当然 我去跟我搭档说一声 |
[13:35] | Why bother him? | 何必呢 |
[13:36] | We’ll be there and back before you know it. | 我们一眨眼的功夫就回来了 |
[13:43] | So where are we headed? | 我们要去什么地方 |
[13:45] | Sugar works out of an old foundry at 133rd and 6th. | 苏哥在133街和6大道街口的一家老铸造厂 |
[13:49] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这倒提醒了我 |
[13:57] | It’s Harvey. Leave a message. | 我是哈维 请留言 |
[13:59] | I’m with Barnes, heading to 133rd and 6th. | 我和巴恩斯正要去133街和6大道街口 |
[14:01] | Get there. | 你也去 |
[14:11] | You never know what’s gonna go down. | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[14:37] | I have to say, Jim, | 我得说 吉姆 |
[14:40] | I’m disappointed with you. | 我对你很失望 |
[14:42] | Oh, yeah? How’s that? | 是吗 为什么呢 |
[14:45] | Lead detective for a high-profile murder, | 你负责一起备受瞩目的凶案 |
[14:47] | and you don’t collect statements from everyone present? | 却不收集在场每个人的证词吗 |
[14:52] | Me. | 我 |
[14:55] | Well, let’s do it now. | 现在就开始吧 |
[14:56] | And for the record, I waive my right to counsel. | 我跟你说 我放弃找律师的权利 |
[14:58] | Captain… | 警监 |
[14:59] | Ask your questions, Gordon. | 问你该问的 戈登 |
[15:04] | Did you see Symon at the party? | 你在派对上看见西蒙了吗 |
[15:07] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[15:09] | – Did you talk to him? – No, I did not. | -你和他说话了吗 -没有 |
[15:12] | Did you see him go into the bathroom before he was attacked? | 你在他遇袭前看见他进卫生间了吗 |
[15:16] | Unfortunately, no. | 可惜 没看见 |
[15:18] | Were you ever in it? | 你去过卫生间吗 |
[15:20] | Yes. | 去过 |
[15:23] | Before it was a crime scene, obviously. | 不用说 那时那里还不是犯罪现场 |
[15:28] | So, Detective, am I in the clear? | 怎么样 警探 我摆脱嫌疑了吗 |
[15:32] | For now. | 暂时摆脱了 |
[15:38] | This city’s a cesspool. | 这座城市就是一滩污水 |
[15:40] | Don’t you ever want to do something about it? | 你难道就不想做点什么吗 |
[15:44] | I thought I was. | 我已经做了 |
[15:46] | What, as a cop? | 以警察的身份吗 |
[15:48] | I would think that you, of all people, | 我认为你是最会 |
[15:50] | would find that limiting. | 觉得那太受束缚的人 |
[15:53] | Not anymore. | 现在不会了 |
[15:54] | Came back to the GCPD to do things right. | 我回哥谭市警局是想好好做事 |
[15:58] | Like you. | 像你那样 |
[16:01] | Like me? | 像我 |
[16:02] | Last year, at Galavan’s, when we were attacked, | 去年我们在盖勒文家遇袭时 |
[16:05] | you told me the law shows you where the line is. | 你说我们得依法行事 |
[16:08] | That stuck with me. | 我就记下了 |
[16:10] | Some would say that our job, first and foremost, | 有人会说我们的首要任务 |
[16:13] | is to protect the citizens of this city, | 是保护市民的安全 |
[16:16] | even if it means bending the laws. | 哪怕意味着违反法律 |
[16:18] | No. We break the law, | 不 如果我们违法了 |
[16:20] | we’re no better than the criminals. | 那我们就和罪犯没有区别了 |
[16:22] | Is that what you were thinking the night that Galavan was killed? | 盖勒文被杀那晚 你也是这么想的吗 |
[16:26] | The first time. | 他第一次被杀时 |
[16:28] | This city’s at a crossroads, Gordon. | 这个城市正处于关键时期 戈登 |
[16:31] | Question is– will good men fight for it? | 问题是 好人会为之奋斗吗 |
[16:35] | Will they do what’s necessary? | 他们会尽力而为吗 |
[16:38] | The decision is yours to make. | 这是你要做的决定 |
[16:47] | You passed our stop. 133rd and 6th? | 你开过了 不是133街和6大道街口吗 |
[16:51] | Did I say that? | 我是那么说的吗 |
[16:53] | 136th and 3rd. | 是136街和3大道 |
[16:56] | It’s an honest mistake. | 我说错了 |
[17:03] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[17:04] | Well, I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[17:06] | I saw what that freak Marv could do. | 我看到了那怪物马文的能力 |
[17:08] | How he could age people, | 他可以让人变老 |
[17:10] | and when you told me that the girl wearing her sweater was older, I… | 你说那个穿着她毛衣的女生年纪更大些时 |
[17:14] | I should have realized. | 我就应该意识到的 |
[17:17] | That’s really Ivy. | 她真的是艾薇 |
[17:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[17:19] | She came, and literally ate all my food. | 她一到 就吃光了我所有的食物 |
[17:21] | Immediately ate all my food. | 瞬间吃光了我所有的食物 |
[17:24] | It’s her. | 就是她 |
[17:25] | So why is she back here? | 那她回来做什么 |
[17:28] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[17:33] | What was that for? | 你这是干什么 |
[17:34] | For being alive and not telling me! | 为你明明还活着却不告诉我 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:49] | I was just having fun. | 我只是想闹着玩 |
[17:51] | Why did you come back? | 你为什么要回来 |
[17:53] | I don’t have to answer your questions. | 我没必要回答你的问题 |
[17:55] | Why’d you call him anyway? | 你到底为什么打给他 |
[17:56] | ‘Cause you freaked me out! | 因为你吓死我了 |
[17:58] | Where have you been, and | 你都去哪了 |
[18:00] | why are you dressed like that? | 你为什么打扮成这样 |
[18:02] | Oh, it’s so crazy, Selina. | 太疯狂了 塞琳娜 |
[18:04] | When you look like this, | 当你打扮成这样 |
[18:06] | guys just come up to you and give you stuff. | 男人们都会自己涌上来给你东西 |
[18:09] | Half the time, you don’t even have to steal it. | 半数的时候都不用去偷 |
[18:12] | And what do you give them? | 那你给他们什么呢 |
[18:15] | I have ways of getting what I want. | 我有办法拿到我想要的东西 |
[18:17] | I’ll bet. | 我猜也是 |
[18:18] | You do look nice. | 你看上去的确不错 |
[18:25] | So why did you come back? | 那你为什么回来 |
[18:27] | And don’t say it’s ’cause you missed me. | 别说是因为你想我了 |
[18:30] | It’s true. | 的确是这样嘛 |
[18:31] | You may be ten feet tall, but you’re still a crappy liar, Ivy. | 你长得再高 撒谎技术还是那么烂 艾薇 |
[18:34] | What’s… going… on? | 到底…怎么…回事 |
[18:39] | Well, I might be in trouble. | 我可能有麻烦了 |
[18:40] | – I knew it. – There was this guy… | -我就知道 -有个家伙 |
[18:43] | – What was his name? – Like I learn their names. | -他叫什么 -说得好像我会问他们名字似的 |
[18:46] | So I was at his place last night. | 我昨晚去了他家 |
[18:48] | Total creep. Anyway, I stole a necklace. | 他就是个变态 我偷了一条项链 |
[18:51] | I was surprised he noticed ’cause he had so much crap. | 他有那么多玩意 竟然还发现了 |
[18:53] | But he caught me, and he totally freaked out. | 但他抓住了我 气坏了 |
[18:56] | If only Marv’s power had made you smart, too. | 要是马文的能力能让你变聪明点就好了 |
[18:58] | You steal all the time. | 你不也老偷东西吗 |
[18:59] | Yeah, well, I don’t get caught. | 是啊 我可不会被抓住 |
[19:03] | Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[19:03] | No. Be-be quiet. | 不 安静 |
[19:06] | I hear something. | 有动静 |
[19:18] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[19:19] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[19:22] | Ivy, in. | 艾薇 进去 |
[19:27] | Bruce! Seriously? | 布鲁斯 不是吧 |
[19:42] | So who is this guy again? | 这人是谁来着 |
[19:44] | Just follow my lead. | 听我指挥 |
[19:47] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[19:48] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[19:51] | – Hiya, Sugar. – What the hell is this? | -你好啊 苏哥 -这怎么回事 |
[19:53] | We’re here about the gas bill. | 我们是为煤气费的事而来 |
[19:55] | You’re delinquent. | 你欠费了 |
[19:57] | Where were you last night, say about 10:00 p.m.? | 你昨晚大概10点在哪 |
[20:00] | At your mama’s, like always. | 像往常一样 在你妈妈家 |
[20:02] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[20:03] | I was at the fights. A dozen people saw me. | 我去看拳击了 很多人能证明 |
[20:05] | A dozen of your lying, bottom-feeding friends? | 很多你撒谎的渣滓朋友吗 |
[20:08] | The name Symon mean anything to you? | 知道西蒙吗 |
[20:11] | – No. – No? | -不知道 -不吗 |
[20:12] | Plastic surgeon? Face man for your mob buddies? | 整容医生 替你的黑帮朋友换脸 |
[20:16] | Wait… No. | 等等 不认识 |
[20:19] | Like I said, so whatever the hell you think I did, I didn’t. | 我说了 不管你以为我做了什么 我没做 |
[20:24] | I was at the fights! | 我去看拳击了 |
[20:25] | People saw me! | 有人看到我了 |
[20:27] | – I’m innocent, man! – You know what? | -我是无辜的 -知道吗 |
[20:30] | I think he’s telling the truth. | 我觉得他没说谎 |
[20:33] | He didn’t kill anyone. | 他没杀人 |
[20:38] | But you’re not innocent. | 但你并不是无辜的 |
[21:03] | I think we lost them. | 应该甩掉他们了 |
[21:05] | Is that who you stole the necklace from? | 那就是被你盗走了项链的人吗 |
[21:07] | Uh, no. I-I don’t think so. | 不是吧 |
[21:10] | Then who were they? | 那他们是谁 |
[21:13] | I don’t know. Maybe they work for him. | 我不知道 或许是那人雇的 |
[21:14] | Oh, great, Ivy! Now my squat is burned, | 好啊 艾薇 这下我的住处回不去了 |
[21:17] | and masked weirdoes are trying to kill us. | 还有戴面具的怪人想杀我们 |
[21:19] | So glad you came back. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[21:23] | You have to return it. | 你必须还回去 |
[21:25] | What? No way. | 什么 别做梦了 |
[21:28] | Ivy, he’s right. | 艾薇 他说得对 |
[21:28] | That dumb necklace almost got us killed. | 那破项链差点害死我们 |
[21:31] | It’s mine. I worked for it. | 是我的 我努力赢得的 |
[21:33] | And it’s super valuable. | 而且超值钱 |
[21:34] | – How much? – Wait. Bruce, don’t. | -多少钱 -等等 布鲁斯 别 |
[21:37] | If I buy it, you get paid, | 如果我买下它 你就能拿钱 |
[21:39] | but we can still return it, | 但我们还是可以还回去 |
[21:40] | and those men will have no reason to harm us. | 那些人就没必要再来伤害我们了 |
[21:42] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[21:47] | One thousand dollars. | 一千块 |
[21:49] | Fine. | 好 |
[21:50] | Idiot. | 白痴 |
[21:51] | Two thousand. | 两千 |
[21:52] | Fine. | 好 |
[21:55] | Five… No. Ten! | 五千 不 一万 |
[21:57] | Well, how much should I ask for? | 我该要多少 |
[21:59] | I’ll get you $5,000 in cash today. | 我今天就给你五千现金 |
[22:01] | Or you can try to avoid those men on your own. | 或者 你可以自己去躲避他们的追杀 |
[22:07] | That’s my offer. | 这就是我的提议 |
[22:19] | Now, where does this man live? | 好了 那人住哪 |
[22:25] | Now, just raise your chin a mite higher. | 下巴稍抬 |
[22:31] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 能失陪一下吗 |
[22:43] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[22:45] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[22:47] | The music! | 音乐 |
[22:49] | It’s too loud. I’m sorry! | 太吵了 抱歉 |
[22:54] | Isabella always loved Vivaldi. | 伊莎贝拉一直喜欢维瓦尔第 |
[22:58] | So you are just going to sit here. | 你就要坐在这儿吗 |
[23:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:01] | All by yourself. | 就你一人 |
[23:02] | Correct. | 没错 |
[23:05] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[23:14] | Apologies. | 对不起 |
[23:25] | Ed, I, as much as anyone, | 爱德 我比任何人都更清楚 |
[23:28] | know how hard it is to lose someone. | 失去一个人有多痛苦 |
[23:32] | Even if you’ve only known them for, like… A week. | 哪怕你只认识她 一周 |
[23:35] | But this is not healthy behavior. | 但是 这样不健康 |
[23:39] | It is depressing | 这很压抑 |
[23:41] | and, if I’m being honest, | 老实说 |
[23:43] | a bit scary. | 也有点吓人 |
[23:46] | Less scary. | 别那么吓人 |
[23:48] | Check. | 好 |
[23:49] | No, you’re not… | 不 你不… |
[23:52] | Ed, you need to heal. | 爱德 你得疗伤 |
[23:54] | And healing is about moving on. | 疗伤就是要向前看 |
[24:00] | No doubt you’re right. | 你当然是对的 |
[24:02] | Of course I’m right. | 我当然是对的 |
[24:12] | I’ll go to where she was taken from me and say good-bye. | 我要去她丧生的地方 跟她道别 |
[24:22] | Isabelle would want you to be happy. | 伊莎贝儿会希望你开心的 |
[24:26] | Isabella. | 是伊莎贝拉 |
[24:30] | Of course. | 当然 |
[24:42] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[24:45] | That’s far enough. | 就到这儿吧 |
[24:49] | I know what you’re thinking, Jim. | 我知道你在想什么 吉姆 |
[24:51] | You’re thinking, | 你在想 |
[24:52] | “Why would Captain Nathaniel Barnes, | “纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯警监 |
[24:54] | Mr. By-the-book, blow a hole | 恪守规矩的人 怎么会一枪 |
[24:57] | in this unarmed scumbag? | 崩了这个未持械的人渣 |
[25:00] | Could it be that he actually killed Symon, too?” | 他会不会也杀了西蒙呢” |
[25:03] | You see, I know that you’ve been investigating me, Jim. | 我知道你在调查我 吉姆 |
[25:08] | – Did you kill Symon? – Is that what he told you? | -是你杀了西蒙吗 -是他告诉你的吗 |
[25:10] | I know he said something to you before he died. | 我知道他死前对你说了点什么 |
[25:13] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[25:14] | Probably the truest words that bastard ever uttered. | 那大概是那混蛋这辈子说过的最真实的话了 |
[25:20] | And Paulie Pennies? | 保利·潘尼斯呢 |
[25:21] | He chopped up bodies for murderers. | 他替杀人犯肢解尸体 |
[25:23] | You gonna tell me he didn’t deserve it? | 你敢说他不该死吗 |
[25:24] | That’s for the law to decide. | 那得法律来定夺 |
[25:26] | Open your eyes, Jim. | 睁开眼睛吧 吉姆 |
[25:28] | I am the law. | 我就是法律 |
[25:31] | What happened to you? | 你是怎么了 |
[25:32] | How did you become this? | 你怎么变成了这样 |
[25:34] | This… | 这样 |
[25:36] | …is who I’ve always been. | 我一直都是这样 |
[25:39] | I just needed something to unlock it. | 我只是需要被唤醒 |
[25:42] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[25:44] | You’re just gonna say that I’m sick. | 你只会说我是病了 |
[25:47] | Well, I’m not. | 我没病 |
[25:49] | I have never been so clear, | 我从未如此明白 |
[25:52] | so strong in my life. | 如此强壮 |
[25:55] | Alice Tetch’s virus. | 爱丽丝·泰奇的病毒 |
[25:58] | The files on your desk. You’re infected. | 你桌上的案卷 你被感染了 |
[25:59] | Oh, you are a detective after all. | 终究是个警探啊 |
[26:03] | Don’t you see? | 你还不懂吗 |
[26:05] | This means you’re innocent. We c… we-we can get you help. | 这么说你是无辜的 我们可以帮助你 |
[26:08] | Can we just skip the part | 我们就跳过 |
[26:09] | where you try to get me to give myself up? | 你劝我自首的部分吧 |
[26:11] | This isn’t you. This is the virus. | 这不是你 这是病毒的关系 |
[26:13] | No! I’m not insane. | 不 我没疯 |
[26:16] | And you are not seeing the big picture. | 你看不到大局 |
[26:22] | You’re gonna frame me for Sugar’s murder. | 你要把苏哥的死嫁祸给我 |
[26:24] | That’s up to you. | 那要看你的 |
[26:27] | I deal in absolutes. | 我看事是绝对的 |
[26:29] | Black and white. | 非黑即白 |
[26:31] | Innocence | 不是无辜 |
[26:33] | and guilt. | 就是有罪 |
[26:35] | Gotham, the people of this city, need men like me, | 哥谭 这座城市的人民需要我这样的人 |
[26:38] | men who can see what needs to be done | 我可以做到该做的 |
[26:40] | and have the courage to do it. | 也有勇气去做 |
[26:42] | You have it within you | 你也有这个潜力 |
[26:45] | to be one of those men. | 可以成为这样的人 |
[26:47] | You want me to join you? | 你要我加入你 |
[26:49] | – Be a part of this? – Oh, don’t be so high and mighty. | -参与这种事 -别装清高 |
[26:51] | You shot Galavan in cold blood. | 你冷血地杀了盖勒文 |
[26:54] | And every day I wish I hadn’t! | 每天我都为此后悔 |
[26:56] | Thought I didn’t have a choice, but I did. | 我本以为我没有选择 但我有的 |
[26:59] | I lost my freedom. | 我失去了自由 |
[27:02] | I lost Lee. | 我失去了小莱 |
[27:04] | I’d give anything to take it all back. | 如果能撤销我愿付出一切 |
[27:06] | I didn’t say it was easy, jim. | 我没说那会很简单 吉姆 |
[27:08] | I said it was right. | 我说那是对的 |
[27:10] | Day after day, criminals thumbing their nose at the law. | 日复一日 罪犯挑衅法律 |
[27:14] | Well, today, I draw a line in the sand. | 今天 我要表明立场 |
[27:17] | Only question is… | 唯一的问题是 |
[27:22] | …where do you stand? | 你的立场是什么 |
[27:30] | Against you. | 跟你对立 |
[27:34] | Well, I’m disappointed. | 我好失望 |
[27:37] | Good-bye, Jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[27:38] | Hey, Sugar! I got a… | 苏哥 我有… |
[27:47] | No! | 不 |
[28:08] | The time I knew you feels like a dream. | 你我相识的日子如一场美梦 |
[28:12] | And now I’m awake. | 现在我梦醒了 |
[28:16] | I wish I’d gone on sleeping. | 真希望我能继续睡 |
[28:20] | I will never forget you, my love. | 我永远不会忘记你 我的爱人 |
[28:30] | Good-bye, Isabella. | 再见 伊莎贝拉 |
[28:42] | We are four blocks from her apartment. | 这里离她公寓才四个街区 |
[28:48] | Spare some change, sir? | 给点零钱吧 先生 |
[28:53] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[28:55] | you weren’t, perchance, in this area at 11:00 p.m. last night? | 你昨晚11点不会正好在这一带吧 |
[28:59] | So d… You saw the accident? | 你看到那起事故了吗 |
[29:01] | Haven’t seen nothin’ for 20 years. | 我瞎了二十多年了 |
[29:03] | But I heard it. | 但我听到了 |
[29:05] | Girl screaming, “Help! Help!” | 那姑娘大喊”救命” |
[29:07] | Then bang! | 然后嘭的一声 |
[29:09] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:11] | She was screaming before the crash? | 她在车祸前就在喊了吗 |
[29:12] | Well, she were dead after. | 死了总不能再喊了吧 |
[29:14] | But you d… you definitely heard screaming? | 你确实听到了她喊吗 |
[29:16] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:17] | Blood-curdling. | 让人毛骨悚然 |
[29:24] | How… odd. | 好奇怪 |
[29:28] | I’ll give him the necklace | 我把项链还回去 |
[29:29] | and explain there’s no need for further violence. | 并解释没必要再动武了 |
[29:33] | Maybe I shouldn’t be here. | 或许我不该来 |
[29:36] | I kind of hit him over the head with a vase. | 我用花瓶砸了他的头 |
[29:38] | ‘Course you did. | 当然了 |
[29:41] | Door’s open. | 门开着 |
[29:49] | I did not do that. | 这可不是我干的 |
[29:50] | We really got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[29:53] | – Bruce. – It was the men that came after us. | -布鲁斯 -是追杀我们的那人干的 |
[29:55] | He was killed by the same weapon. | 用的是一样的武器 |
[29:56] | I thought they worked for him. | 我以为他们是他雇的 |
[29:58] | Oh, looks like you were wrong again, Ivy. | 看来你又错了 艾薇 |
[30:02] | Can we leave now? | 我们能走了吗 |
[30:03] | Why is this necklace so important? | 这项链为什么那么重要 |
[30:05] | What’d make someone kill for it? | 会让人为此杀人 |
[30:06] | Who cares?! | 谁管啊 |
[30:08] | Are you crazy? That’s worth $5,000. | 你疯了吗 那值五千块钱呢 |
[30:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[30:18] | A key. | 是把钥匙 |
[30:26] | We should really go, Bruce. | 我们真该走了 布鲁斯 |
[30:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[30:33] | You two are a couple now? | 你俩是一对儿了 |
[30:35] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -是 |
[30:39] | We’re not? | 不是吗 |
[30:41] | I’m not talking about this right now. | 我现在才不想谈这个 |
[30:43] | We need to go somewhere right now. | 我们得马上离开了 |
[30:45] | And my place is toast, thanks to this dimwit. | 由于这傻瓜 我家已经回不去了 |
[30:47] | We’ll go to my house. | 去我家吧 |
[30:50] | You just had to come back. | 你就非得回来 |
[31:04] | Alvarez, hey, | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[31:05] | what is all this? | 这怎么回事 |
[31:07] | Barnes called in. | 巴恩斯打来了 |
[31:08] | Gordon went loco. Shot an unarmed suspect, | 戈登发疯 打死了一名未持械的嫌犯 |
[31:10] | then tried taking out Barnes, too. | 然后还想干掉巴恩斯 |
[31:12] | – No, no, no, no. This is not right. – Harvey, | -不不不 这不对 -哈维 |
[31:14] | if I was you, I’d find your partner, | 我劝你 找到你搭档 |
[31:16] | have him come in quiet. | 让他老实自首 |
[31:18] | Otherwise, he’s going down. | 否则…他要没命的 |
[31:25] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[31:27] | Where the hell are you? Half the precinct’s looking for you. | 你在哪 半个警局都在找你 |
[31:29] | Barnes killed Symon and Paulie Pennies. | 巴恩斯杀了西蒙和保利·潘尼斯 |
[31:31] | And he just murdered someone right in front of me! | 他刚刚又当着我的面杀了一个人 |
[31:33] | What? I was gone for, like, an hour. | 什么 我就离开了一小时 |
[31:36] | He’s infected with Alice Tetch’s blood. | 他被爱丽丝·泰奇的血感染了 |
[31:38] | He’s lost his mind. He’s trying to kill me. | 已经失心疯了 他想杀我 |
[31:40] | Oh, sweet gentle virgin… | 老天爷啊 |
[31:42] | I need your help, Harvey. | 我需要你帮助 哈维 |
[31:43] | Okay, where are you? | 好吧 你在哪 |
[31:44] | The old foundry. | 老铸造厂 |
[31:51] | Jim? Jim? | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[31:53] | J… | 吉… |
[31:59] | Harvey, what’s going on? | 哈维 怎么回事 |
[32:01] | They said Jim killed someone? | 他们说吉姆杀了人 |
[32:02] | It’s a lie. It’s Barnes. | 是谎言 是巴恩斯 |
[32:04] | It’s Barnes. He’s infected with the Alice Tetch virus. | 是巴恩斯 他被爱丽丝·泰奇的病毒感染了 |
[32:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[32:09] | He was there when she died. | 她死时他也在现场 |
[32:10] | Yeah, and I figure we got, like, ten minutes | 是啊 我们也就有十分钟 |
[32:12] | before those trigger-happy kill-bots find Jim | 那些急着开枪的家伙会找到吉姆 |
[32:15] | and take him out. | 杀了他 |
[32:15] | Harvey, you have to tell them. | 哈维 你得告诉他们 |
[32:17] | Come on, they’re not gonna believe me. | 拜托 他们才不会相信我 |
[32:19] | But they will believe the medical examiner. | 但他们会相信法医官 |
[32:21] | What are you asking me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[32:23] | I need you to trust Jim. | 我需要你相信吉姆 |
[32:25] | Because right now, you and I are all he has. | 因为现在 他只有我们了 |
[33:18] | Stop! | 站住 |
[33:23] | Sorry, Jim. | 抱歉 吉姆 |
[33:29] | End of the line. | 到此结束了 |
[33:56] | Just as I suspected. | 不出所料 |
[33:59] | The brake lines are cut! | 刹车油管被剪断了 |
[34:01] | How is it… | 为什么 |
[34:03] | that not one single ignoramus from the GCPD | 没有一个哥谭市警局的白痴 |
[34:05] | noticed that the brake lines were cut? | 发现刹车油管被剪了 |
[34:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:10] | Someone paid ’em off. | 有人买通了他们 |
[34:12] | The question is, who? | 问题是 谁呢 |
[34:14] | Who has that kind of money and influence? | 谁有那样的钱财和人脉 |
[34:17] | You don’t know. | 你不知道 |
[34:19] | But I do. | 但我知道 |
[34:26] | End of the line. | 到此结束了 |
[34:30] | No more running. | 别想再跑了 |
[34:35] | Just in time. | 正及时 |
[34:37] | In a few moments, your brothers in arms are gonna come up those stairs | 再过几分钟 你的战友就会爬上楼梯 |
[34:40] | and find your dead body, | 然后发现你的死尸 |
[34:41] | and they’ll believe me when I tell them that | 他们会相信我的说法 |
[34:43] | Jim Gordon is a killer. | 吉姆·戈登是个杀人犯 |
[34:46] | It’s a shame, really. | 真是可惜 |
[34:48] | Could’ve made a great team. | 我们本可以是好搭档 |
[34:50] | Doesn’t have to be this way. | 不非得如此的 |
[34:52] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[34:53] | Are those really gonna be your last words? | 你真的就留下这样的遗言吗 |
[34:58] | Nothing to say to Lee? | 没什么想对小莱说的吗 |
[35:03] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[35:06] | Captain Barnes! | 巴恩斯警监 |
[35:08] | This is Detective Bullock. | 我是布洛克警探 |
[35:11] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[35:14] | Throw down your weapons and come out with your hands up. | 放下武器 举手出来 |
[35:16] | We know you killed Symon. | 我们知道你杀了西蒙 |
[35:19] | We know you killed Paulie Pennies. | 我们知道你杀了保利·潘尼斯 |
[35:20] | We know you killed the suspects in the East End. | 我们知道你杀了东区那个嫌疑人 |
[35:24] | You’re infected with the Tetch virus. | 你被感染了泰奇的病毒 |
[35:26] | The M.E. has proof. | 法医有证据 |
[35:28] | Now, we don’t want any bloodshed, Cap. | 我们不希望再流血了 警监 |
[35:30] | It’s up to you. | 所以要看你的了 |
[35:32] | No. | 不 |
[35:33] | Thompkins and Bullock. | 汤普金斯和布洛克 |
[35:35] | They lied for you. | 他们为你撒了谎 |
[35:37] | They turned the whole damn GCPD against me! | 他们让整个哥谭市警局与我为敌 |
[35:42] | We’re going in. Come on! | 我们进去 走 |
[36:08] | Don’t. | 别 |
[36:11] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[36:14] | Drop it. | 放下枪 |
[36:16] | No. | 不 |
[36:20] | Don’t make me do this. | 别逼我这么做 |
[36:21] | I’m not making you do anything. | 我没有逼你做任何事 |
[36:23] | Stand down, Jim. | 放下枪 吉姆 |
[36:25] | Let me go. | 放我走 |
[36:28] | If the cops want to hunt me, fine. | 警察想抓我 好啊 |
[36:31] | But you… | 但你 |
[36:32] | let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[36:34] | I won’t do that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[36:36] | You would condemn this city | 你要让这城市遭殃吗 |
[36:38] | when I would save it. | 我能拯救它 |
[36:39] | You’ve got it all wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:43] | You’re just the same as I am. | 你跟我一样 |
[36:45] | I just have the guts to admit it. | 只不过我有勇气承认 |
[36:46] | No. | 不 |
[36:49] | And I’ll decide who I am. | 我会决定我是什么样的人 |
[36:52] | Stand down. | 放下枪 |
[36:57] | No. | 不行 |
[37:00] | Then it is you that is guilty. | 那么你有罪 |
[37:17] | Jim, you okay? | 吉姆 你没事吧 |
[37:21] | Yeah. I’m okay. | 嗯 我没事 |
[37:41] | Holy cow. | 老天爷啊 |
[37:43] | Don’t get any ideas. | 别打歪主意 |
[37:45] | Okay, Mom. | 好吧 老妈 |
[37:46] | Tomorrow we’ll look into what this all means. | 明天我再查查这是什么 |
[37:48] | Who those men in masks were. | 以及面具人是谁 |
[37:51] | For now, I’ll have Alfred make up beds for you both. | 现在 我会让阿尔弗雷德给你俩铺床 |
[37:53] | There’s food in the kitchen if you’re hungry. | 如果饿了 厨房里有吃的 |
[37:55] | I could eat. | 我需要吃点东西 |
[37:56] | Surprise. | 真”意外” |
[38:03] | I hope I didn’t mess things up with your boyfriend. | 希望没惹得你和男朋友闹矛盾 |
[38:06] | I told you, | 我说了 |
[38:07] | he’s not my boyfriend. | 他不是我男友 |
[38:45] | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩被杀 儿子布鲁斯·韦恩生还 目睹父母被枪杀 | |
[39:04] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[39:16] | And Barnes? | 巴恩斯呢 |
[39:17] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[39:21] | Bullock told me what you did. | 布洛克把你做的事告诉了我 |
[39:24] | – It was nothing. – No. | -没什么的 -不 |
[39:27] | You could’ve done nothing. | 你本可什么都不做 |
[39:29] | You didn’t. | 但你还是做了 |
[39:30] | I suppose I did fabricate a blood test | 我的确捏造了血检 |
[39:32] | stating that my superior had a psychosis-inducing virus. | 说我的上司感染了引发精神错乱的病毒 |
[39:39] | And I’m glad I did. | 我很高兴我那么做了 |
[39:40] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:51] | I suppose I better get going. | 我该走了 |
[39:54] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[40:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:17] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[40:19] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[40:20] | I need to speak with you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[40:21] | Yes, but I have to show you something first. | 好 但我得先给你看样东西 |
[40:23] | – This is important. – So is this. | -这事很重要 -这个也是 |
[40:28] | I was not compassionate this morning, | 我今早不够有同情心 |
[40:30] | and I regret that. | 我非常后悔 |
[40:32] | What you are going through is terrible. | 你的遭遇太可怕了 |
[40:36] | So… | 所以 |
[40:49] | You put me in your painting. | 你把我加入了你的画像中 |
[40:51] | The artist went off a photograph, but | 画家照相片画的 但是 |
[40:53] | I think it’s an excellent likeness. | 我觉得还是很像的 |
[40:58] | Isabella was murdered. | 伊莎贝拉是被谋杀的 |
[41:01] | What? | 什么 |
[41:02] | I went to the intersection where she died. | 我去了她死的路口 |
[41:04] | It is four blocks from her apartment. | 离她公寓才四个街区 |
[41:08] | Who falls asleep four blocks from their home? | 谁会开出去四个街区就打瞌睡 |
[41:09] | No one. | 不可能 |
[41:11] | Also, | 此外 |
[41:12] | a very fragrant homeless man said | 一个香香的流浪汉说 |
[41:13] | that he heard her scream before the crash, so | 在车祸前听到了她的叫声 所以 |
[41:15] | definitely not asleep. | 她绝对没睡着 |
[41:16] | Now, if she were awake, | 如果她醒着 |
[41:18] | why didn’t she brake? | 为什么没刹车呢 |
[41:19] | Why are there no skid marks? | 为什么没有刹车痕 |
[41:20] | E-Ed, you are exhausted, | 爱德 你累坏了 |
[41:22] | you are, you are emotional… | 而且情绪激动 |
[41:24] | Her brake lines were cut! | 她的刹车油管被剪了 |
[41:26] | Which leaves one conclusion. | 所以只有一个结论 |
[41:28] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[41:31] | No. | 不会吧 |
[41:31] | Yes. | 没错 |
[41:33] | And I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[41:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[41:40] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[41:43] | – Butch? – In retaliation. | -布奇 -是报复 |
[41:46] | For exposing him as the leader of the Red Hood gang. | 因为我曝光了他是红头罩帮的头领 |
[41:51] | That makes perfect sense. | 这完全说得通 |
[41:55] | I swear to you, Ed, | 我发誓 爱德 |
[41:56] | we will find him | 我们一定要找到他 |
[41:57] | and make him pay for what he has done. | 让他为他的所作所为付出代价 |
[42:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:04] | I knew I could count on you. | 我就知道我能指望你 |
[42:15] | I feel like this office is cursed. | 感觉好像这个办公室被诅咒了 |
[42:19] | You think Barnes’ll be all right? | 你觉得巴恩斯不会有事吧 |
[42:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:26] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 真抱歉我怀疑过你 |
[42:28] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[42:30] | Not when it mattered. | 关键时刻没有 |
[42:44] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:47] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:49] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:52] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:55] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[42:58] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[43:01] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[43:03] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[43:06] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[43:10] | Guilty! | 有罪 |