时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Volk. My brother Jacob. | 我叫沃克 我兄弟 雅各布 |
[00:04] | We are called the Whisper Gang. | 我们自称低语帮 |
[00:05] | Those men were willing to kill for this key, | 那些人为了这把钥匙大开杀戒 |
[00:06] | but what does it open? | 它能打开什么 |
[00:07] | A safe. | 一个保险箱 |
[00:08] | Inside, there is a device that we believe can destroy them. | 里面有个装置 我们认为能摧毁他们 |
[00:11] | They call themselves | 他们自称 |
[00:12] | the Court of Owls. | 猫头鹰法庭 |
[00:14] | Isabella was murdered. Her brake lines were cut! | 伊莎贝拉是被谋杀的 她的刹车油管被剪了 |
[00:16] | And I know who did it. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[00:17] | You can stop the blade from being released. | 你可以阻止刀的释放 |
[00:18] | If you click this button, | 只需要按下这个按钮 |
[00:20] | it will send a fatal jolt to Butch. | 就会让致命的电流电死布奇 |
[00:23] | Hey, Butch, you’re sweet. | 布奇 你真好 |
[00:25] | No! | 不 |
[00:26] | – You really didn’t kill her? – No! | -你真没杀她 -没有 |
[00:28] | Guilty! | 有罪 |
[00:29] | The lab analyzing alice Tetch’s blood | 研究爱丽丝·泰奇的血液的实验室 |
[00:31] | has developed a test. | 研发出一种测试 |
[00:33] | You’re kidding. | 真的吗 |
[00:33] | Don Falcone, please. | 法尔科内阁下 请留步 |
[00:35] | We’ll pull your car around. | 我们去把您的车开过来 |
[00:38] | Carmine’s not the target. | 卡麦并不是目标 |
[00:39] | You are. Get down! | 你才是 趴下 |
[00:43] | Why are you coming after me?! | 你为什么要追杀我 |
[00:45] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[00:47] | Why are you trying to kill my son? | 你们为什么要杀我儿子 |
[00:48] | We will expect your assistance when called on. | 等时候到了 你要伸出援手 |
[00:51] | Until then, your son is safe. | 在此之前 你儿子不会有事 |
[00:53] | At least from us. | 至少我们不会伤害他 |
[00:55] | Why does it feel like we keep saying good-bye? | 为什么我们好像总在道别 |
[00:57] | Maybe it’s all we have left. | 或许我们只剩这个了 |
[00:58] | Or we just haven’t done it properly yet. | 或者是因为我们一直没能好好道别 |
[01:01] | Bye, James Gordon. | 再见 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[01:03] | She loves him, she loves him… | 她爱他 她爱他 |
[01:05] | You lost? | 迷路了吗 |
[01:07] | She…loves…me! | 她…爱…我… |
[01:47] | I’m getting married tomorrow. | 我明天就要结婚了 |
[01:49] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[01:51] | People always talk about love at first sight. | 人们总说什么一见钟情 |
[01:54] | I never believed it. | 我从来都不信 |
[01:55] | But the moment I saw her, I knew. | 但我第一眼见到她 就知道是她了 |
[01:59] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[02:01] | So, what do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[02:04] | I’m a hematologist. | 我是血液学家 |
[02:05] | At Gotham Bio-Lab. | 在哥谭生物实验室工作 |
[02:08] | You aren’t working on that blood virus, | 你不会就在研究那种血液病毒吧 |
[02:10] | are you, from, um… | 那个谁的… |
[02:12] | what’s her name? Tetch? | 她叫什么来着 泰奇吗 |
[02:14] | Alice Tetch? | 爱丽丝·泰奇 |
[02:16] | Uh, my fiancée is with the police department. | 我未婚妻在警局工作 |
[02:20] | She’s the medical examiner on the case. | 她是那件案子的法医 |
[02:23] | – Yes. – She said | -是啊 -她说 |
[02:25] | you had come up with a test for the virus. | 你研究出了一种检测那种病毒的办法 |
[02:28] | I really can’t talk about it. | 我真的不能谈论这件事 |
[02:34] | She almost married someone else. | 她差点就嫁给别人了 |
[02:37] | I think her ex still hopes she’ll come running back. | 我觉得她前任还在等她回心转意呢 |
[02:42] | Not gonna happen. | 我决不允许 |
[02:50] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[02:51] | She loves him. She loves him. | 她爱他 她爱他 |
[02:54] | Do you hear me, Jim? | 听到了吗 吉姆 |
[02:56] | I won’t let you have her! | 我不会把她给你的 |
[03:15] | Volk is dead? | 沃克死了 |
[03:17] | We found his and Dmitry’s bodies early this morning. | 今早我们发现了他和德米特里的尸体 |
[03:20] | They were killed by Talon, the Court’s assassin. | 是泰伦 法庭的杀手杀了他们 |
[03:22] | Well, that certainly changes things a bit, doesn’t it? | 这下情况就变了 对吧 |
[03:24] | How? You possess the key. The key opens the safe. | 怎么会 钥匙还在 就能打开保险箱 |
[03:27] | Inside the safe is an object | 保险箱里面的东西 |
[03:28] | that can bring down the Court of Owls. | 能扳倒猫头鹰法庭 |
[03:30] | None of this has changed. | 这些都没有变 |
[03:36] | If this assassin saw us with Volk… | 要是杀手看到了我们和沃克在一起 |
[03:38] | That means the Court already knows | 那么法庭就已经知道 |
[03:39] | that you’re breaking your deal, Master Bruce. | 你在违约了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[03:41] | I wish we knew for certain. | 要是能确定就好了 |
[03:43] | Yeah, well, I wish we knew for certain | 我还希望能确定 |
[03:45] | what was in that blinking safe | 那保险箱里到底是什么 |
[03:46] | or how far we can trust this little whisper Gang front. | 还有我们到底能不能信任低语帮的人呢 |
[03:49] | Ask yourself this: | 扪心自问一下 |
[03:51] | Is bringing down the Court really worth the risk? | 为了扳倒法庭冒这么大险值得吗 |
[04:00] | The Court of Owls has taken over my company, | 猫头鹰法庭控制了我的公司 |
[04:03] | threatened people I care about, | 威胁了我在乎的人 |
[04:04] | and is likely responsible for my parents’ deaths. | 而且很有可能是害死我父母的元凶 |
[04:08] | What’s our next step? | 下一步怎么做 |
[04:18] | I’m giving this one to Alvarez. | 我要把这件案子交给阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[04:19] | No. | 不行 |
[04:20] | I told you to take the day off. | 我让你休息一天来着 |
[04:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:23] | You do know I’m acting captain now, right? | 你知道我现在是代理警监吧 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[04:27] | Jim, there will be another dead body tomorrow. | 吉姆 凶杀案天天有 |
[04:28] | Seriously, take the day. Go fishing, get drunk. | 说真的 休息一天 去钓鱼 买醉吧 |
[04:31] | Harvey, this is my job. | 哈维 这是我的工作 |
[04:33] | Lee getting married doesn’t change that. | 小莱结婚也改变不了这点 |
[04:35] | Take a look at this guy’s head. | 看下这个人的脑袋 |
[04:38] | What’s that coming out of his ear? | 他耳朵流出来的是什么 |
[04:40] | His skull was crushed. | 他的头骨碎了 |
[04:42] | Like someone squeezed it from either side. | 像是有人从两侧将其挤碎了 |
[04:44] | Can you imagine the strength needed to do that? | 你能想象要用多大劲儿才能挤碎吗 |
[04:47] | I got to tell you, my first thought… | 我得说 我第一个念头… |
[04:49] | – Oh, no. – Barnes. | -不 -巴恩斯 |
[04:50] | Stop it! | 别说了 |
[04:51] | Barnes had the virus. He’s at Arkham. | 巴恩斯感染了病毒 现在关进阿卡姆了 |
[04:54] | That story’s over. This is what I was afraid of. | 那事结束了 我就担心你这样 |
[04:56] | Wallet’s here, | 钱包还在 |
[04:56] | but the killer took a badge or something from around his neck. | 但凶手从他脖子上的绳上拿走了证章什么的 |
[04:59] | Your emotions are all stirred. | 你情绪太波动 |
[05:00] | You’re seeing things that aren’t really there. | 你开始胡思乱想了 |
[05:02] | This is just a classic case of wrong place, wrong time. | 这不过是一桩典型的错误地点错误时间的案子 |
[05:05] | One man takes another man’s skull in his bare hands and crushes it. | 一个人徒手挤碎了另一个人的头骨 |
[05:08] | I see it all the time. | 这种案子很常见 |
[05:09] | Receipt– from the cafeteria at Gotham Bio-Lab, | 哥谭生物实验室食堂的发票 |
[05:13] | where Alice Tetch’s blood is being tested. | 爱丽丝·泰奇的血就是在那里检验的 |
[05:16] | – Crap. – I’m gonna swing by. | -该死 -我过去一趟 |
[05:18] | Finish up here, will you? | 你来收尾吧 |
[05:19] | Sure, Jim. Happy to oblige. | 好 吉姆 乐意效劳 |
[05:24] | No rest for the wicked. | 邪恶无宁日啊 |
[05:27] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[05:29] | I’m not here to get revenge for you lopping off Tabby’s paw. | 我不是因为你砍掉了塔比的手而来复仇的 |
[05:33] | Though I am surprised to find you back at work | 但我很惊讶看到你重回工作岗位了 |
[05:35] | and not tracking down who really did kill your lady love. | 而不是去追查杀死你挚爱的凶手 |
[05:39] | That’s because you don’t see the full picture. | 那是因为你没看到大局 |
[05:42] | The mayor has many enemies. | 市长有很多敌人 |
[05:43] | These enemies understand | 这些敌人明白 |
[05:44] | that I am a fundamental part of this operation. | 我是政府管理的基本组成部分 |
[05:46] | They weaken me, they weaken him. | 他们打击我 就能削弱他的力量 |
[05:48] | That was clearly the intent of killing Isabella. | 这显然就是杀死伊莎贝拉的目的 |
[05:52] | Also, I have spies all over this city. | 我还在城市里布满了眼线 |
[05:55] | Soon enough, whoever killed Isabella will reveal themselves, | 很快 杀死伊莎贝拉的凶手就会浮出水面 |
[05:59] | and I will strike. | 我会报复的 |
[06:02] | Poor blind baby. | 被蒙在鼓里的可怜虫 |
[06:05] | It’s always hardest to see what’s right under our noses. | 眼皮子底下的东西最难看到了 |
[06:11] | Penguin! | 企鹅 |
[06:18] | Did you just fake cough “Penguin”? | 你刚假装咳嗽 叫了”企鹅”的名字吗 |
[06:22] | Needless to say, | 勿庸置疑 |
[06:23] | that is… absurd on a number of levels. | 这真是荒谬至极 |
[06:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[06:28] | All a crime requires is means, motive and opportunity. | 所有的犯罪只需手段 动机和时机 |
[06:31] | And your beaky little buddy | 你那个尖嘴的小伙伴 |
[06:33] | certainly has the means and opportunity. | 绝对有手段和时机 |
[06:35] | But no motive. | 但他没有动机 |
[06:37] | Oh, I would say he had the oldest motive in the book. | 要我说他有最古老的动机 |
[06:41] | “Rich men want it, | 富人渴望 |
[06:43] | wise men know it, the poor all need it…” | 智者了解 穷人皆需 |
[06:45] | Love. What does that have to do… | 爱 和这有什么关系 |
[06:52] | And the penny… drops. | 恍然大悟了啊 |
[07:01] | You are suggesting… | 你是在暗示 |
[07:04] | that Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[07:06] | is in love with me? | 爱上我了吗 |
[07:10] | That is ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[07:11] | I know. I mean, personally, | 我知道 个人而言 |
[07:12] | I find you a bit of a cold fish, but… | 我觉得你有些冷漠 但是 |
[07:15] | Ozzie saw you being taken away from him by that bookish vixen, | 小奥看到你被那个书呆女抢走了 |
[07:19] | and… | 然后 |
[07:24] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[07:31] | No. | 不可能 |
[07:32] | In fact, I’m beginning to wonder what your motive is in all this. | 事实上 我开始怀疑你这么做的动机 |
[07:36] | That’s for later. | 我的动机回头再说 |
[07:38] | Right now, | 现在 |
[07:40] | I… just want to see justice | 我只想为 |
[07:43] | for that poor, sweet girl. | 那个可怜的好女孩讨个公道 |
[07:47] | Ms. Kean, | 基恩小姐 |
[07:48] | I need you to understand two things. | 我要你明白两件事 |
[07:52] | One, | 第一 |
[07:53] | Oswald did not kill Isabella; | 奥斯瓦尔德没有杀害伊莎贝拉 |
[07:56] | and two, he’s not in love with me. | 第二 他没有爱上我 |
[08:03] | Are you so certain? | 你这么肯定吗 |
[08:06] | Don’t you owe it to her to find out? | 为了她 你不该查个明白吗 |
[08:10] | Let me know how it goes. | 有进展了再通知我 |
[08:17] | The Court of Owls maintains a number of buildings in Gotham. | 猫头鹰法庭在哥谭市坐拥多栋大楼 |
[08:19] | This one is rarely occupied and always well guarded, | 这一栋经常闲置着 但总是守卫深严 |
[08:22] | and there are two alarms. | 楼里有两个警报器 |
[08:24] | The first covers points of entry. | 第一个在入口处 |
[08:25] | Last week, we managed to disarm one of the windows. | 上周 我们成功解除了一扇窗的警报器 |
[08:28] | Once inside, the front door can be opened | 一旦进去 使用我们知晓的密码 |
[08:29] | using a code that we possess. | 便可打开前门 |
[08:31] | The second alarm is in the basement. | 第二个警报器在地下室 |
[08:34] | In the room with the safe. | 放保险箱的房间 |
[08:35] | The floor is fitted with infrared sensors. | 地板上安装了红外传感器 |
[08:38] | You must cross it on a rope. | 你必须踩着绳子爬过去 |
[08:41] | I have trained for this. | 我受过这方面的训练 |
[08:43] | You will give me the key you found, | 将你们找到的钥匙交给我 |
[08:44] | and I will retrieve the object. | 我去取回里面的物品 |
[08:46] | But you still don’t know what the object is, right? | 但你还是不知道里面放的是什么物品吧 |
[08:48] | Only that the Court protects it, fears it. | 只知道法庭在保护它 还惧怕它 |
[08:52] | And that with Talon hunting us, we have no time. | 加上泰伦在追杀我们 时不我待 |
[09:00] | Right, so… | 好吧 那么… |
[09:02] | let’s go through this again. | 咱们再捋一遍 |
[09:03] | What’d you decide? | 你想好了吗 |
[09:05] | We’re gonna break in today. | 我们今天就闯进去 |
[09:07] | We can’t wait any longer. | 不能再等了 |
[09:11] | – You okay? – Fine. | -你还好吧 -挺好 |
[09:13] | Just hungry. | 就是饿了 |
[09:19] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[09:22] | Guy named Ryan Pfeffer work here? | 有叫瑞恩·费弗的在这里工作吗 |
[09:24] | Uh, yeah. | 有的 |
[09:26] | It’s, uh, sublevel three. | 是在 地下三层 |
[09:28] | – What, he in trouble? – He was killed last night. | -怎么 他有麻烦了 -他昨晚被杀了 |
[09:30] | I need to talk to his colleagues. | 我需要和他同事谈谈 |
[09:31] | You guys keep track of when key cards are used? | 你们记录钥匙卡使用的情况吗 |
[09:33] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[09:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:36] | If anybody uses his, call me. | 如果有别人用了他的 通知我 |
[09:38] | Sure, but… his was used 20 minutes ago. | 好的 不过 他的20分钟前用过 |
[09:42] | He hasn’t logged out. | 他还没登出呢 |
[09:44] | Call the police. Now. | 马上报警 |
[10:15] | Jim, Jim. | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[10:16] | You’re ahead of schedule. | 你比计划中来得早 |
[10:18] | Our paths weren’t meant to cross just yet. | 我们的道路还没到该交汇的时候 |
[10:26] | But I’m not gonna kill you yet. | 但我现在不会杀了你 |
[10:28] | I do that, | 我这么做 |
[10:29] | you become the martyr, | 你就会成为烈士 |
[10:30] | and she’ll carry you in her heart forever. | 她就会永远把你留在心中 |
[10:33] | No. Before I kill you, | 不 在我杀你之前 |
[10:36] | she has to hate you. | 她必须要恨你 |
[10:39] | And she will. | 她一定会恨你的 |
[10:44] | Come find me, Jim. | 来找我吧 吉姆 |
[10:53] | So you didn’t get a look at the guy, | 所以你没有看到那个人 |
[10:55] | and he’s not on the cameras. | 他也没有被监控拍下来 |
[10:56] | We might get something off the prints, but… | 我们或许能根据指纹查到什么… |
[10:57] | Doubtful, if he was smart enough to avoid the cameras. | 不太可能 既然他都知道躲过监控 |
[10:59] | I’m good. | 行了 |
[11:00] | He seems to have been interested in the research | 他似乎对爱丽丝·泰奇的血液研究 |
[11:02] | into Alice Tetch’s blood. | 非常感兴趣 |
[11:04] | Pfeffer’s office was ransacked, and the files were missing. | 费弗的办公室被翻过 丢了不少文件 |
[11:06] | So someone else is infected with the virus? That’s just great. | 所以有别人感染病毒了 真是太棒了 |
[11:10] | It isn’t you, is it? | 不是你 对吧 |
[11:11] | Because that sure would make things easy. | 因为这样事情就简单多了 |
[11:12] | No, it’s not me. What’s that on your hand? | 不 不是我 你手上那是什么 |
[11:16] | “Arkham.” | 阿卡姆 |
[11:18] | I didn’t write it. | 不是我写的 |
[11:19] | Okay, let’s all just calm down. | 好吧 咱们都冷静下 |
[11:20] | So the virus-infected killer wrote on your hand. | 被病毒感染的杀手把这写在了你手上 |
[11:23] | He wants you to go to Arkham. | 他想让你去阿卡姆 |
[11:25] | Barnes is in Arkham. | 巴恩斯在阿卡姆 |
[11:26] | No. | 不 |
[11:27] | It’s not about Barnes. | 不是指巴恩斯 |
[11:29] | – Jim, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -吉姆 你还好吗 -我没事 |
[11:40] | Hello, Jervis. | 杰维斯 你好 |
[11:41] | James. | 詹姆斯 |
[11:43] | What an unexpected pleasure. | 真是意外之喜 |
[11:47] | Someone else is infected with your sister’s blood. | 又有人被你妹妹的血液感染了 |
[11:50] | You don’t say. | 是嘛 |
[11:51] | And I’ve been thinking it’s possible | 我在想 或许 |
[11:54] | she infected them accidentally. | 她不是有意的 |
[11:57] | Yes, possible. Possible. | 或许吧 或许吧 |
[12:00] | But your reaction tells me you knew. So… | 但你的反应告诉我 你早知道 所以… |
[12:03] | you infected them after you stole your sister’s blood, | 是你偷走你妹妹的血后 感染了那人 |
[12:07] | but you stayed quiet, | 但你没有声张 |
[12:09] | waiting for them to show symptoms. | 等着那人出现症状 |
[12:11] | Well, that would be darn sneaky of me, wouldn’t it? | 那我可真卑鄙呢 是吧 |
[12:15] | I need the name. | 我要知道那人是谁 |
[12:19] | You need the name. | 你要知道那人是谁 |
[12:21] | So… I’ve been quiet about it all this time, | 那么…我一直没有声张 |
[12:24] | and now I’m going to help you because we’re such good friends? | 现在为什么要帮你 我们是好朋友吗 |
[12:29] | Because I can make your life here very uncomfortable. | 因为我能让你在这儿过得很痛苦 |
[12:32] | More uncomfortable than having Captain Barnes next door | 比听着巴恩斯警监在隔壁 |
[12:34] | screaming “Guilty!” all hours of the night? | 整晚不断喊”有罪”还痛苦吗 |
[12:37] | Give me the name! | 告诉我那人是谁 |
[12:39] | Oh, James, | 詹姆斯啊 |
[12:40] | I would love to see what Alice’s virus would do to you. | 我真想看看爱丽丝病毒会对你起什么作用 |
[12:44] | The beast in you is right there. | 你心中的野兽就在那儿 |
[12:48] | So desperate to get out. | 拼命想要挣脱 |
[12:53] | And I know of whom you speak. | 我知道你说的那人 |
[12:55] | Oh, yes, indeed. | 对 没错 |
[12:57] | I stabbed him and pricked him and caused him to bleed. | 我扎了他 刺了他 让他流血 |
[12:59] | But nothing you can say, | 但不管你说什么 |
[13:01] | no words you might possess, can pry from me the smallest guess, | 都别想从我这儿得到一丝线索 |
[13:04] | for this game is my game! | 因为这游戏属于我 |
[13:07] | I say when it’s done. | 我说结束才结束 |
[13:10] | And right now I’m having too much fun. | 现在我玩嗨了 |
[13:15] | You want to play a game, Jervis? | 你想玩游戏 是吗 杰维斯 |
[13:17] | Fine. Let’s play a game. | 行 我们就来玩个游戏 |
[13:20] | Whoever you infected… | 你感染的这个人 |
[13:23] | has some sort of plan. | 有自己的计划 |
[13:26] | I want you to tell me the name of this man. | 我要你告诉我他的名字 |
[13:30] | Wow, James, I… | 詹姆斯 我… |
[13:32] | have to give that effort an “F.” | 只能对你的努力打个F |
[13:36] | And can you really imagine that… | 你能想象吗 |
[13:38] | Two are dead. | 现在死了两个 |
[13:40] | More may die soon. | 很快会有更多 |
[13:41] | This isn’t a game. Give me his name. | 这不是游戏 告诉我他的名字 |
[13:44] | You will only know his name when it’s too late! | 直到无法挽回 你才会知道他身份 |
[13:45] | When the one you love has been murdered by hate! | 而你心爱之人 已因仇恨香消玉殒 |
[13:49] | Guard! Take me to my cell! | 警卫 带我回牢房 |
[13:50] | – What do you mean the one that I love? – Guard! | -什么叫我心爱之人 -警卫 |
[13:53] | Give me his name, Tetch. | 告诉我他是谁 泰奇 |
[13:54] | Give me his name or you’ll share the blame! | 告诉我他是谁 不然你也有罪 |
[13:55] | Nothing! Nothing! I’ll tell you naught! | 不说 不说 我不告诉你 |
[13:57] | His name shall be neither spoken nor taught. | 他的名字不能说 |
[13:59] | He’ll cut and he’ll crush and the blood will run thick. | 他会大开杀戒 届时将血流成河 |
[14:01] | Though from healer to killer is no easy trick. | 不过从救人到杀人并非易事 |
[14:05] | “Healer to killer.” | “救人到杀人” |
[14:08] | He’s a doctor. | 他是个医生 |
[14:10] | My God. | 天啊 |
[14:11] | You’ll never stop him, James. | 你阻止不了他 詹姆斯 |
[14:13] | He’ll kill and he’ll kill and he’ll kill! | 他会大开杀戒 |
[14:15] | This is Jim Gordon. | 我是吉姆·戈登 |
[14:16] | Give me Dr. Mario Calvi immediately. | 立刻找到马里奥·卡尔维医生 |
[14:19] | On my damn authority! Just do it! | 我说的 快去找 |
[14:33] | I take it you’re off? | 你要走了 |
[14:38] | When we were casing that place, | 我们去踩点时 |
[14:41] | I got a feeling we were being watched. | 我觉得我们被人盯上了 |
[14:43] | And if this Court of Owls is all you say, | 如果这个猫头鹰法庭真如你所言 |
[14:45] | they’re not gonna be too cool with Bruce breaking their deal. | 布鲁斯违约 他们不会太开心的 |
[14:49] | That’s very true. | 你说得很对 |
[14:51] | And Master Bruce knows the Court | 布鲁斯少爷知道法庭 |
[14:54] | will catch up with him sooner or later. | 迟早会找上他的 |
[14:56] | And if he has the opportunity to take them out, | 如果他有机会干掉他们 |
[14:58] | then he’ll take them out. | 他就会下手 |
[14:58] | That’s a big if. | 这机会可不大 |
[15:00] | Especially when your stupid job is supposed to be protecting him. | 而且你的烂工作本该是保护他 |
[15:03] | My stupid job, miss, is to make sure that he grows up | 我的烂工作是要确保他成长为 |
[15:06] | to be the man he’s meant to be. | 他应该成为的人 |
[15:10] | Still… | 话虽如此 |
[15:12] | kind of a punk move for him to make a deal | 他和杀害自己的父母的人 |
[15:14] | with the people who killed his parents. | 做交易真是蠢爆了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, well, you understand this, then. | 那你听好了 |
[15:19] | He only did what he did to protect the people he cares about. | 他那么做只是为了保护他在乎的人 |
[15:23] | For you. | 他是为了你 |
[15:26] | And it cost him dearly. | 付出了很大的代价 |
[15:35] | Are you serious? | 不是吧 |
[15:36] | Arresting Don Falcone’s son on his wedding day? | 在法尔科内阁下儿子的婚礼当天逮捕他 |
[15:38] | I had no choice. He’s got the virus. | 我没办法 他感染病毒了 |
[15:40] | Do you really think Lee Thompkins– Dr. Lee Thompkins– | 你真以为小莱·汤普金斯 莱·汤普金斯医生 |
[15:43] | wouldn’t know if her own fiancé had the virus? | 会不知道她未婚夫感染了病毒吗 |
[15:45] | How long did Barnes have it and hide it? | 巴恩斯感染后隐瞒了多久 |
[15:47] | Tetch must have infected him that night in the hospital | 泰奇肯定是在医院给我下药那晚 |
[15:49] | when he dosed me; it would explain things. | 感染了他 这样好些事就说得通了 |
[15:51] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[15:52] | Mario hitting me at the engagement party. | 马里奥在订婚派对上揍我 |
[15:54] | You know what also would explain that? | 你知道还有什么能解释那事吗 |
[15:56] | You telling Tetch to shoot his fiancée. | 你让泰奇开枪打他的未婚妻 |
[15:58] | You should’ve seen his face when those assassins attacked us– | 你真该看看刺客袭击我们时他的表情 |
[16:01] | his rage. | 他的怒火 |
[16:01] | He was being attacked by assassins! | 他被人刺杀嘛 |
[16:03] | What was I supposed to do, Harvey, | 那我该怎么办 哈维 |
[16:04] | wait until he kills again, till he hurts Lee? | 等他再开杀戒 等他伤到小莱吗 |
[16:06] | You were supposed to wait until you had enough proof. | 你应该等到你有足够的证据 |
[16:09] | And why would Tetch infect Mario in the first place? | 泰奇又为什么要感染马里奥 |
[16:12] | To hurt me. | 为了伤害我 |
[16:13] | Okay, let’s say you’re right. | 好吧 就算你说得对 |
[16:14] | Let’s say that Mario is infected. | 假设马里奥的确被感染了 |
[16:16] | So he crushes some guy’s skull, he breaks into the lab, | 他挤碎了一个人的脑袋 闯进了实验室 |
[16:19] | he attacks you, and then he writes “Arkham” On your hand? | 攻击了你 然后在你手上写下”阿卡姆” |
[16:23] | Why would he want you to find him? | 他为什么想让你找到他 |
[16:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:29] | He doesn’t have the virus. | 他没感染病毒 |
[16:31] | What? No, no, no, no. Run it again. | 什么 不不不 再测一次 |
[16:33] | I ran it three times. | 我测了三次 |
[16:34] | He’s clean. | 他没有问题 |
[16:35] | I could’ve told you that. | 我就可以告诉你的 |
[16:36] | But, hey, I’m glad it’s official. | 不过官方确认了也好 |
[16:39] | Dr. Calvi, on behalf of the GCPD, | 卡尔维医生 我代表哥谭市警局 |
[16:41] | I just want to apologize for any… | 想为这一切给你 |
[16:43] | inconvenience or embarrassment this may have caused you. | 带来的不便或难堪而道歉 |
[16:46] | No need. | 不用 |
[16:47] | Living with Lee, I understand the pressures you’re all under. | 和小莱在一起后 我了解了你们承受的压力 |
[16:50] | But if you’ll excuse me, | 不过如果没事了 |
[16:51] | I have a wedding to attend. | 我还要去参加婚礼 |
[16:53] | Jim, I understand this is a tough day for you, | 吉姆 我知道你今天心里多难受 |
[16:57] | but… no hard feelings. | 不过…别见怪 |
[16:58] | The test. That’s why you broke into the lab. | 测试 所以你才闯实验室 |
[17:01] | To find out how to beat it. | 就是为了找到作弊的办法 |
[17:03] | – But why? – Jim… | -但是为什么呢 -吉姆 |
[17:04] | I know you have the virus. | 我知道你染了病毒 |
[17:05] | I’m gonna prove it. | 我会证明的 |
[17:06] | And I promise, you will never marry Lee. | 我保证 你休想跟小莱结婚 |
[17:15] | But she didn’t say anything? | 但她什么都没说 |
[17:16] | She said she thought we were being watched. | 她说她觉得我们被人监视了 |
[17:19] | Personally, I think sh-she’s just got the jitters. | 我个人认为是她自己疑神疑鬼 |
[17:23] | She can’t still be mad I told Ivy she was my girlfriend. | 她不可能还在因为我告诉艾薇她是我女朋友而生气 |
[17:27] | It just slipped out. | 我就脱口而出了 |
[17:28] | She can call herself whatever she wants. | 她想怎么自居都可以 |
[17:30] | Fascinating as I find this tale of young | 虽然我觉得你们年轻人的 |
[17:31] | unrequited love is, Master Bruce, | 单相思很有趣 布鲁斯少爷 |
[17:33] | please can we just concentrate on the task at hand? | 我们能不能把注意力集中在手头的任务上 |
[17:36] | Do you have the key? | 你拿钥匙了吗 |
[17:39] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[17:41] | Alfred, you know when we get this thing, | 阿尔弗雷德 一旦我们得到这东西 |
[17:42] | whatever it is… | 不管是什么 |
[17:44] | the Whispers are gonna try to take it from us. | 低语帮会想从我们手上夺走的 |
[17:47] | Well, to be honest, Master Bruce, | 老实说 布鲁斯少爷 |
[17:49] | it’s not the Whispers I’m worried about. | 我担心的不是低语帮 |
[18:08] | And have we made any headway | 河滨谈判那边 |
[18:10] | on the waterfront negotiations? | 有什么进展吗 |
[18:12] | I have spoken with the union leader. | 我跟工会主席谈过了 |
[18:14] | He agreed to our offer. | 他们同意了我们的提议 |
[18:15] | So those photos can go back in the vault. | 那些照片可以放回去了 |
[18:19] | They were quite saucy, weren’t they? | 那些照片的确挺劲爆的 是吧 |
[18:21] | And how about the… | 那么… |
[18:22] | Your approval for the new casino should come through tomorrow. | 你批准的新赌场应该明天就能办妥 |
[18:24] | Demolition can begin right away. | 可以马上开始拆除了 |
[18:27] | Ed, I cannot tell you how good it is | 爱德 我简直说不出看到你 |
[18:29] | to see you back to your old self. | 又恢复了原样我多开心 |
[18:32] | Just one last signature. | 只剩一个签名了 |
[18:38] | This is your resignation. | 这是你的辞呈 |
[18:41] | Isabella’s death has altered things, | 伊莎贝拉的死改变了情况 |
[18:43] | – and I can’t continue… – No! | -我不能继续… -不行 |
[18:45] | Ed, I will not let you leave. | 爱德 我不许你走 |
[18:49] | It is not in your best interest. | 这对你没好处 |
[18:52] | You have to stay busy. | 你得忙起来 |
[18:58] | How can I say this? | 我要怎么说呢 |
[19:02] | We’re friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[19:06] | Aren’t we, Oswald? | 是吧 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[19:08] | Of course! | 当然 |
[19:10] | Since the accident– | 自从车祸后 |
[19:12] | and-and I never thought that this could happen… | 我从没想到会这样 |
[19:18] | …I’ve had the desire to | 我有意… |
[19:20] | become more than employer-employee. | 与你超越雇主和雇员的关系 |
[19:25] | More than friends. | 超越朋友的关系 |
[19:31] | I have been feeling the same. | 我也一直有同样的感觉 |
[19:33] | I didn’t want to mention it, | 我本不想提 |
[19:35] | because of all the awfulness about Isabelle. | 因为伊莎贝尔的那档子事 |
[19:37] | Isabella! | 是伊莎贝拉 |
[19:40] | But… | 但是 |
[19:43] | …one cannot deny love. | 人不能否认爱情 |
[19:48] | Wh-What is it? Wh-What’s wrong? | 怎么了 有什么不对 |
[19:52] | There… | 我们 |
[19:55] | there’s been a misunderstanding. | 有点误会 |
[19:58] | I was going to… | 我是想 |
[19:59] | propose that we become partners. | 提议我们成为合作伙伴 |
[20:03] | Business partners. | 生意伙伴 |
[20:06] | Partners? | 合作伙伴 |
[20:09] | – Then… – Excuse me. | -那 -失陪 |
[20:19] | Lee? You here? It’s Jim! | 小莱 你在吗 是吉姆 |
[20:21] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[20:22] | I saw you left Lee a message. | 我看到你给小莱留言了 |
[20:24] | I, uh, accidentally took her phone this morning. | 我今早不小心拿走了她的电话 |
[20:27] | She’s not here, by the way. | 她不在 |
[20:29] | – Drink? – No, thanks. | -喝酒吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[20:31] | How’d you pass the test? | 你怎么通过测试的 |
[20:36] | Because I don’t have the virus. | 因为我没染上病毒 |
[20:39] | Or do I? | 染上了吗 |
[20:43] | You gonna arrest me, Jim? | 你要逮捕我吗 吉姆 |
[20:45] | Do you want to look even more like the paranoid ex-lover? | 你想更像个疑神疑鬼的前男友吗 |
[20:48] | I’ll only pass the test again. | 我只会再次通过测试 |
[20:50] | We’ll find out how you beat it. | 我们会查明你是怎么作弊的 |
[20:52] | Only a matter of time. | 迟早的事 |
[20:54] | Let’s say I do have the virus. | 就算我真染上病毒了 |
[20:56] | How would I have gotten it? | 那我是怎么染上的呢 |
[20:58] | From Tetch. | 泰奇给你的 |
[20:59] | When he dosed me with the hallucinogen. | 他给我下致幻剂时 |
[21:02] | Dr. Calvi, I’d like you to meet my sister, | 卡尔维医生 见见我妹妹 |
[21:05] | Alice. | 爱丽丝吧 |
[21:07] | With Barnes… | 巴恩斯 |
[21:09] | the virus stoked his anger at the guilty. | 因为病毒 被激发了对有罪之人的愤怒 |
[21:12] | What dark part of me has it brought to life? | 那么它激活了我的哪部分阴暗面 |
[21:14] | Jealousy. | 嫉妒 |
[21:17] | You’re afraid of losing Lee. | 你怕失去小莱 |
[21:19] | If that’s true… | 如果是这样 |
[21:21] | that means the woman we both know you still love | 那么我们都知道你还爱着的女人 |
[21:25] | is gonna marry a lunatic who’ll do anything to keep her. | 就要嫁给一个会不惜一切留住她的疯子 |
[21:31] | Are you sure you don’t want that drink? | 你真不想喝一杯吗 |
[21:32] | What I want to know is why you put me on your trail. | 我想知道的是 你为什么让我发现你 |
[21:35] | What are you after? | 你有什么目的 |
[21:37] | Let me give you a hint. | 我提示你一下 |
[21:39] | You see, what keeps me up at night | 让我夜不能寐的 |
[21:42] | is not the thought that you love her. | 不是知道你爱她 |
[21:45] | It’s the thought… | 而是 |
[21:46] | that a part of her still loves you. | 她内心对你还有一丝爱意 |
[21:50] | Well, in that case, let’s find her. | 如果是这样 那我们找到她 |
[21:53] | Let her decide if she’s gonna marry you. | 让她决定要不要嫁给你 |
[21:57] | Yeah, I don’t think so. | 还是算了 |
[22:03] | Virus made you strong, not bulletproof. | 病毒让你强壮 但并不刀枪不入 |
[22:06] | – Let’s go. – You know what, Jim, with all this virus talk, | -走 -吉姆 你老说什么病毒 |
[22:08] | you keep forgetting one thing. | 却总忘记一件事 |
[22:10] | I’m still Carmine Falcone’s son. | 我还是卡麦·法尔科内的儿子 |
[22:15] | You know Victor. | 你认识维克多 |
[22:19] | Hi-ho. | 你好 |
[22:27] | Victor, were you listening to him? | 维克多 你听到他的话了吗 |
[22:29] | He has the same virus as Barnes had. | 他跟巴恩斯染了一样的病毒 |
[22:31] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[22:32] | Oh, no. I wasn’t listening. | 不 我没听 |
[22:34] | You have to let me go. | 你得放了我 |
[22:38] | – Does Falcone know you’re here? – Wait. | -法尔科内知道你在这儿吗 -等等 |
[22:40] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:45] | You’re free to go, Jim. | 你可以走了 吉姆 |
[22:49] | I’ll keep this. | 我要留下这个 |
[22:52] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:53] | I was only supposed to keep you | 我只需要把你留到 |
[22:54] | until the big hand was on nine and the little hand… | 大针走到9 小针走到… |
[22:57] | My mag… now. | 我的弹匣 给我 |
[22:59] | Sorry, Jim. But, hey, give the bride a kiss for me. | 抱歉 吉姆 替我亲亲新娘 |
[23:05] | I asked. | 我问过的 |
[23:11] | And it is with great pleasure | 我很荣幸地 |
[23:13] | that I present this award to Mr. Kyle Davis | 将这个奖授予凯尔·戴维斯先生 |
[23:16] | for his magnificent book, | 以表彰其精彩的著作 |
[23:19] | Gotham’s Sewers: an Oral History. | 《哥谭下水道: 口述历史》 |
[23:22] | Looks just fascinating. | 太棒了 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:28] | Oh, you’re too kind. | 多谢夸奖 |
[23:29] | I love sewers. | 我爱下水道 |
[23:45] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[23:48] | I was worried when you ran off | 我见你跑走了 |
[23:50] | that I might have upset you. | 还担心我惹你生气了 |
[23:54] | Can’t we just pretend that nothing happened? | 我们能不能假装什么事都没发生 |
[23:57] | Go back to the way things were? | 回归以前的样子 |
[24:04] | You are the best friend I’ve ever had. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[24:08] | I don’t want to lose you. | 我不想失去你 |
[24:12] | Please? | 求你 |
[24:16] | You’re my best friend as well, Oswald. | 你也是我最好的朋友 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[24:21] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[24:41] | Jim, what are you doing here? | 吉姆 你来做什么 |
[24:43] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[24:45] | Where’s Mario? | 马里奥呢 |
[24:45] | He’s out at the church. We’re about to get married. | 他在教堂那边 我们就要结婚了 |
[24:50] | You can’t marry him. | 你不能嫁给他 |
[24:51] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[24:54] | – Just give us a minute. – Yeah. | -给我们点时间 -嗯 |
[25:06] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[25:07] | and I know how this is gonna sound… | 我知道你会觉得不可思议… |
[25:08] | You think that he has Alice Tetch’s virus. | 你觉得他染上了爱丽丝·泰奇的病毒 |
[25:12] | – He told you. – Yes. | -他告诉你了 -是的 |
[25:13] | And he told me that you had him arrested today, | 他还告诉我你今天逮捕了他 |
[25:16] | on our wedding day. | 就在我们婚礼当天 |
[25:17] | And you had Lucius give him the test three times, and he passed. | 你还让卢修斯给他做了三次检测 他通过了 |
[25:20] | What’s wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[25:21] | He cheated the test, Lee. | 他作弊了 小莱 |
[25:23] | I don’t know how, but he did. | 我不知道怎么做的 但他肯定做了 |
[25:25] | Tetch infected him that night in the hospital. | 泰奇那晚在医院感染了他 |
[25:27] | You went to see Tetch, didn’t you? | 你去见了泰奇 是吗 |
[25:29] | – Yes. – Jim, | -对 -吉姆 |
[25:31] | don’t you see? Tetch is planting ideas in your head. | 你还不明白吗 泰奇想让你胡思乱想 |
[25:34] | – No. – Don’t you remember? He’s done this before. | -不 -不记得吗 他以前也这么干过 |
[25:35] | No, this isn’t like that. | 不 不是那样的 |
[25:37] | Okay, what is more likely, | 好吧 哪样更可信 |
[25:39] | that Tetch is planting ideas in your head to screw with you | 泰奇为整你 有意害你胡思乱想 |
[25:41] | or that Mario has Alice’s virus? | 还是马里奥染了爱丽丝的病毒 |
[25:43] | Lee, you cannot marry him! | 小莱 你不能嫁给他 |
[25:46] | Mario said that you would never let us be happy. | 马里奥说你绝不会允许我们幸福生活 |
[25:50] | I thought he was overreacting, but he’s right. | 我还觉得他是反应过激了 但他是对的 |
[25:53] | Tetch or not, you are obsessed. | 不管有没有泰奇 你太执迷了 |
[25:57] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[26:01] | This is what he wanted. | 这就是他的目的 |
[26:02] | – What are you talking about? – This. | -你说什么呢 -这样 |
[26:04] | Me coming here. | 我来这儿 |
[26:06] | That’s why he put me on his trail. | 这就是他让我发现他的原因 |
[26:09] | He got the test so he could find out how to beat it. | 他去查测试 好想办法作弊 |
[26:13] | He had me arrest him so I’d look like a jealous ex. | 他让我逮捕了他 这样我看上去像嫉妒的前任 |
[26:17] | That’s why Zsasz let me go, so I’d race here… | 他让萨斯放我走 这样我就会赶来这里 |
[26:21] | …finally push you away. | 终于把你彻底推开 |
[26:23] | Oh, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[26:26] | I say this as someone who cares about you. | 我是作为在乎你的人说这话 |
[26:29] | Get help. | 你该看心理医生 |
[26:37] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:44] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:47] | I’ve never stopped. | 我从没停止过爱你 |
[26:50] | I should’ve come to see you as soon as I got out of prison, | 我一出狱就该去找你的 |
[26:52] | but I couldn’t. | 但我不能 |
[26:54] | I was ashamed. | 我没脸去 |
[26:57] | I thought I had to set things right. | 我觉得我该先拨乱反正 |
[26:59] | But I did finally come, lee. | 但我最终还是去了 小莱 |
[27:05] | I saw you, | 我看到你了 |
[27:07] | through the window, with him. | 我在窗外 看到你跟他在一起 |
[27:10] | You were smiling. | 你在笑 |
[27:12] | You looked happy. | 看上去很幸福 |
[27:17] | I couldn’t bring myself to go in. | 我无法鼓起勇气进去 |
[27:19] | I’ve regretted it every day since. | 此后我一直在后悔 |
[27:23] | Please. | 求你 |
[27:28] | Don’t marry him. | 别嫁给他 |
[27:37] | After the wedding… | 婚礼后 |
[27:41] | …Mario and I are leaving Gotham. | 马里奥和我要离开哥谭 |
[27:44] | I’ll never see you again. | 我再也不会见到你了 |
[27:47] | – Lee… – Damn you… | -小莱 -你怎么敢 |
[27:49] | for telling me this now. | 现在跟我说这些 |
[27:52] | You come in here with these crazy accusations, | 你跑来提出这些疯狂的指控 |
[27:55] | and when I don’t believe you, you pull this? | 我不相信你 你就说这个 |
[27:58] | How dare you?! | 你怎么可以 |
[28:04] | Don’t you see? | 你还不明白吗 |
[28:07] | He wants you to hate me. | 他想让你恨我 |
[28:08] | Well, he succeeded. | 那他成功了 |
[28:10] | Get the hell out of here! | 给我滚 |
[28:11] | No! | 不 |
[28:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Carmine. | 卡麦 |
[28:17] | Can you please help Detective Gordon find the exit? | 能不能带戈登警探出去 |
[28:19] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[28:23] | And if you’re ready, my dear. | 如果你准备好了 亲爱的 |
[28:28] | I am. | 准备好了 |
[29:20] | Do you, Leslie, | 你 莱斯利 |
[29:20] | take Mario to be your husband? | 是否愿意让马里奥成为你的丈夫 |
[29:23] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[29:29] | And do you, Mario, | 你 马里奥 |
[29:29] | take Leslie to be your wife? | 是否愿意娶莱斯利为妻 |
[29:32] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[29:37] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妇 |
[29:40] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以吻新娘了 |
[30:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[30:05] | Mr. And Mrs. Calvi. | 卡尔维先生和太太 |
[30:34] | Well, I think it’s safe to admit that | 我想可以说 |
[30:36] | our foreign friends are no-show, Master Bruce. | 我们的外国朋友不打算来了 布鲁斯少爷 |
[30:39] | It was a right dodgy plan, anyway. | 这计划本就不靠谱 |
[30:40] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[30:42] | That would be home. | 回家 |
[30:43] | Alfred, this is our only shot to take down the Court. | 阿尔弗雷德 这是我们扳倒法庭的唯一机会 |
[30:45] | You don’t know that, do you? | 你并不能确定 |
[30:47] | I mean, it was a moot point, anyway. | 这事反正也不靠谱 |
[30:49] | I mean, walking across the | 踩在绳子上 |
[30:50] | entire length of a room on a bloody tightrope? | 走过一个房间 |
[30:51] | I can do it. I… I did it. | 我能做到的 我做到过了 |
[30:53] | Yeah, three times out of 20. I counted. | 是啊 20次里才成功3次 我数过 |
[30:55] | No, thank you very much. | 算了吧 |
[30:56] | I can do it. | 我能做到 |
[30:59] | Oh, that’s bloody marvelous, isn’t it? | 真是太棒了 |
[31:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | The deal is this: | 这样 |
[31:08] | you stay on comms at all times. | 你时刻保持通讯 |
[31:11] | If I order abort, you abort. Is that clear? | 我说放弃 就得撤 明白了吗 |
[31:14] | I need my head examined. | 我需要去看看脑子了 |
[31:16] | Really do. | 真的 |
[31:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:23] | Just wondering. | 就是在想 |
[31:27] | Does this mean you are my girlfriend? | 这代表你是我女朋友了吗 |
[31:29] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[31:40] | So, I thought, if I were Mario, | 我考虑过了 如果我是马里奥 |
[31:41] | how would I beat the test? | 要怎么骗过测试 |
[31:42] | Well, the test looks for this one marker in the blood, | 测试专门寻找血液中一个特定的标记 |
[31:44] | but that marker can be masked | 但这种标记可以用 |
[31:45] | by an abundance of certain other drugs. | 很多其他药物来掩饰掉 |
[31:47] | The two most easily available, | 两种最为常见的 |
[31:49] | Cloracinamine and… | 是克洛辛米 |
[31:50] | Lucius, just-just get to the point. | 卢修斯 说重点 |
[31:52] | Mario’s blood came back off the charts for Cloracinamine. | 马里奥的血液中含有大量克洛辛米 |
[31:56] | Alvarez! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[31:57] | Get a unit on Lee Thompkins | 马上派人去盯住莱·汤普金斯 |
[31:58] | and Dr. Mario Calvi, | 和马里奥·卡尔维医生 |
[32:00] | and don’t let them out of your sight! | 盯紧了 |
[32:01] | This isn’t proof that Mario killed those men. | 这并不能证明马里奥杀了人 |
[32:03] | No, but it’s enough for a search warrant. | 是啊 但足够我们申请搜查令了 |
[32:06] | Now I got to go find Jim Gordon. | 我得去找到吉姆·戈登 |
[32:08] | Don’t mess with Falcone! | 别跟法尔科内过不去 |
[33:10] | All right, straight to the safe room. | 好了 直接去保险箱室 |
[33:12] | I’m gonna check the rest of the house. | 我去检查其他房间 |
[33:13] | – Go on. – This way. | -去吧 -这边来 |
[33:24] | Not exactly hiding it. | 并没藏着掖着啊 |
[33:27] | There’s no point. | 没必要 |
[33:29] | The floor is alarmed. | 地板上有警报器 |
[33:44] | Don’t… let… go. | 别…放…手 |
[35:20] | Come on! | 快走 |
[35:26] | Out the way you came! | 哪来的哪出去 |
[35:33] | – Let’s go! – No! | -快走 -不行 |
[35:40] | No! | 不要 |
[36:15] | We have to leave. | 我们得走了 |
[36:17] | And who exactly are you? | 你又是谁 |
[36:19] | You’re the one who’s been following us. | 是你一直在跟踪我们 |
[36:31] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[36:35] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[36:38] | Now can we get out of here? | 我们能不能走了 |
[36:39] | You’re bloody right. | 是该走了 |
[36:50] | Found it! In his trash. | 找到了 在他垃圾桶里 |
[36:53] | Cloracinamine. | 克洛辛米 |
[36:54] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[36:56] | We got him. | 我们有证据了 |
[36:57] | Tell Alvarez. | 告诉阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[36:58] | That was Alvarez. | 刚通完电话 |
[37:00] | Lee and Mario snuck out of the reception. | 小莱和马里奥溜出了婚宴 |
[37:02] | He lost them. | 他跟丢了 |
[37:11] | I can’t even hold a knife. | 我都没法握刀了 |
[37:12] | I swear, when I see Nygma… | 我发誓 等我见到尼格玛 |
[37:14] | We’ll kill him together. Real slow. | 我们一起杀他 慢慢杀 |
[37:17] | How sweet. | 真温馨 |
[37:25] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[37:27] | Hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[37:28] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:42] | I don’t want to kill him. | 我不想杀他 |
[37:49] | I want to destroy him. | 我要毁灭他 |
[37:53] | I want to take… | 我要 |
[37:54] | away… | 夺走 |
[37:57] | everything that he loves. | 他爱的一切 |
[37:59] | I want to make him… | 我要他 |
[38:03] | despised. | 受人鄙视 |
[38:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:06] | Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[38:10] | He killed the librarian. | 是他杀了那个图书管理员 |
[38:11] | What? | 什么 |
[38:13] | And you cut off my hand?! | 你还砍了我的手 |
[38:16] | I assume you want something. | 我想你要什么回报吧 |
[38:18] | With Penguin gone, | 除掉企鹅后 |
[38:19] | the underworld will need a new leader. | 黑社会会需要新领袖 |
[38:23] | I think it’s time Gotham had a woman’s touch. | 我觉得哥谭该由女人来打理了 |
[38:26] | The crime families will never follow you. | 犯罪家族绝不会追随你 |
[38:28] | Well, that’s where you come in. | 那就需要你了 |
[38:30] | You know the families in and out. | 你非常熟悉这些家族 |
[38:32] | Not to mention, you’re a whiz at strategy. | 更不用说 你还是战略大师 |
[38:36] | Think about it, Ed. | 想想吧 爱德 |
[38:39] | Your brains, their brawn, | 你的脑子 他们的实力 |
[38:43] | my… | 我的 |
[38:45] | me. | 个性 |
[38:47] | We could make quite a team. | 我们可以组建个好团队 |
[38:54] | We destroy Penguin first. | 我们先毁掉企鹅 |
[38:56] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:58] | But there is one thing you need to do. | 但你得做一件事 |
[39:06] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[39:15] | I’m sorry about your hand. | 你的手的事我很抱歉 |
[39:16] | Apology not accepted! | 不接受道歉 |
[39:17] | Well, we’ll work on that. | 这个我们再说 |
[39:20] | Drinks! | 喝酒 |
[39:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Thank you for letting us leave that party early. | 谢谢你允许我们提前离开派对 |
[39:56] | Hmm, of course. | 当然了 |
[39:58] | I wanted to. | 我也想的 |
[39:59] | I love this house. | 我喜欢这房子 |
[40:00] | It’s my father’s refuge. | 是我父亲的避难所 |
[40:02] | Not many people know about it. | 知道的人不多 |
[40:06] | I know Gordon came to the church. | 我知道戈登去过教堂 |
[40:09] | Talked to you. | 跟你说过话 |
[40:11] | It was just like you said. | 就像你说的那样 |
[40:12] | He said you had the virus. | 他说你染了病毒 |
[40:14] | He was obsessed. | 他完全执迷了 |
[40:17] | And what did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[40:19] | That after the wedding, we would be leaving Gotham. | 婚礼之后我们就会离开哥谭 |
[40:22] | That I would never see him again. | 我再也不会见他了 |
[40:25] | Is that it? | 就这样了吗 |
[40:26] | What are you asking me? | 你想问什么 |
[40:29] | I’m asking… | 我是问 |
[40:31] | if there’s any part of you, however small, | 你内心是否还有 哪怕一丝 |
[40:34] | that still has feelings for him. | 对他的感情 |
[40:37] | And I swear, | 我发誓 |
[40:38] | I will never ask you again. | 我绝不会再问你一次了 |
[40:43] | A part of me will always care for him. | 我内心永远会对他有一分挂记 |
[40:48] | But I married you. | 但我嫁给了你 |
[40:50] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:59] | That’s all I needed to know. | 我就想知道这个 |
[41:09] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[41:10] | Don Falcone, he just… | 法尔科内阁下 他… |
[41:11] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[41:14] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你就是不肯放弃 是吧 |
[41:16] | Your son has Alice Tetch’s virus. | 你儿子感染了爱丽丝·泰奇的病毒 |
[41:18] | He’s killed two people we know of. | 据我们所知 他已经杀了两人 |
[41:19] | Every cop in this city is after him. | 城里所有警察都在找他 |
[41:22] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[41:30] | You knew? | 你知道 |
[41:32] | That Mario had the same virus as Barnes? | 马里奥也染了跟巴恩斯一样的病毒 |
[41:34] | No. | 不 |
[41:35] | I knew he was in danger, but I didn’t know why. | 我知道他有危险 但我不知道为什么 |
[41:38] | I never suspected this. | 我没想到会是这样 |
[41:40] | You’re saying the attacks on Mario– the car bomb– | 你是说对马里奥的袭击 汽车炸弹 |
[41:44] | it’s because of the virus? | 是因为病毒的关系 |
[41:45] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[41:47] | Who knew he had it? | 谁会知道他染上了 |
[41:48] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[41:52] | I’ll send my men to bring Mario in. | 我会派我的人去接马里奥回来 |
[41:55] | You think I’d trust Lee’s life with these two goons? | 你觉得我会把小莱的性命交给这俩白痴 |
[41:58] | Tell me where they are. | 告诉我他们在哪 |
[42:00] | If I do that, you’ll kill him. | 如果我说了 你会杀了他的 |
[42:01] | I know you, James. | 我了解你 詹姆斯 |
[42:04] | Mario is my son. | 马里奥是我儿子 |
[42:06] | There is nothing and no one more valuable to me. | 没有什么比他对我更宝贵 |
[42:09] | And if he does have this sickness, he needs help. | 如果他真病了 他就需要帮助 |
[42:12] | And if he kills Lee, he’ll cross a line | 如果他杀了小莱 他就会犯下 |
[42:14] | he’ll never come back from. | 无法弥补的错误 |
[42:15] | Even if he’s cured, knowing that will destroy him. | 就算他治好了 心知这一点也会毁了他 |
[42:20] | I’m your only hope. | 你只能指望我 |
[42:23] | Still, I’ll send my men. | 我还是派我的人去吧 |
[42:25] | You mean these two? | 他们俩吗 |
[42:31] | Anyone else you want to send? | 你还想派谁去吗 |
[42:34] | Swear that you’ll bring him in alive. | 发誓你会把他活着带回来 |
[42:36] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[42:37] | Now, where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[42:44] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[42:47] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[42:49] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[42:51] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[42:53] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[43:01] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[43:02] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[43:05] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[43:08] | Lee! | 小莱 |
[43:09] | Jim? | 吉姆 |