时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What you call sanity, | 你们所谓的正常 |
[00:08] | …is just a prison in your mind. | 只是你脑中的牢笼 |
[00:11] | Bang. | 砰 |
[00:12] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:18] | You’re the one who’s been following us. | 是你一直在跟踪我们 |
[00:19] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[00:21] | That’s my mom. | 那是我妈妈 |
[00:24] | Isabella’s death has altered things, | 伊莎贝拉的死改变了情况 |
[00:26] | and I can’t continue. | 我不能继续 |
[00:26] | No! Ed, I will not let you leave. | 不行 爱德 我不许你走 |
[00:31] | I don’t want to kill him. | 我不想杀他 |
[00:33] | I want to destroy him. | 我要毁灭他 |
[00:36] | Tetch infected him that night in the hospital. | 泰奇那晚在医院感染了他 |
[00:39] | – Swear that you’ll bring him in alive. – I swear. | -发誓你会把他活着带回来 -我发誓 |
[00:42] | After the wedding, | 婚礼之后 |
[00:44] | Mario and I are leaving Gotham. | 马里奥和我就会离开哥谭 |
[00:46] | I’ll never see you again. | 我再也不会见到你了 |
[00:47] | Lee, you cannot marry him. | 小莱 你不能嫁给他 |
[00:50] | Get the hell out of here! | 给我滚 |
[01:10] | “And the end will come when he hands over | 再后 末期到了 那时基督既将 |
[01:13] | “The kingdom to God, the Father, | 一切执政的 掌权的 有能的都毁灭了 |
[01:17] | “After he has destroyed all dominion. | 就把国交与父神 |
[01:20] | “The last enemy to be destroyed is death.” | 尽末了所毁灭的仇敌就是死 |
[01:28] | In nomine Patris et Filii tu y Santos. | 以圣父圣子圣灵之名 |
[01:32] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:33] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[01:40] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[01:42] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[01:44] | If Falcone sees you, God only knows what he’ll do. | 要是让法尔科内看见 谁知道他会干出什么 |
[01:46] | I had to do it, Harv. | 我别无选择 哈维 |
[01:50] | He was infected. He would’ve killed her. | 他被感染了 我不动手他会杀了她 |
[01:52] | It was a legit kill. | 我杀他是正当的 |
[01:53] | That’s the law. | 那是法律 |
[01:55] | This is family. | 这是亲情 |
[01:57] | The man’s burying his son. | 他在埋葬自己的儿子 |
[01:58] | Lee’s burying a husband. | 小莱在埋葬自己的丈夫 |
[02:00] | I wanted to… | 我是想 |
[02:05] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:06] | To what? | 想干什么 |
[02:08] | Say sorry? | 道歉吗 |
[02:10] | Talk about the past? | 还是叙叙旧情 |
[02:13] | This isn’t the time or the place. Come on. | 现在时机不合适 走吧 |
[02:41] | This is Edward. | 我是爱德华 |
[02:43] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[02:45] | Or don’t. | 不留也行 |
[02:47] | Doesn’t really matter. | 无所谓 |
[02:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:51] | Mayor, the press have assembled in the conference room. | 市长 媒体已经到了会议室 |
[02:53] | – They are requesting your presence. – The press? Why? | -在等您出席 -媒体 为什么 |
[02:56] | The latest figures are in. | 最新数据公布了 |
[02:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[03:01] | Let the vultures have at me. | 让秃鹰们放马过来吧 |
[03:05] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[03:11] | They’re through the roof across the board. | 本市状况全面好转 |
[03:14] | Yeah, jobs are up, market’s up. | 就业率涨了 市场行情好了 |
[03:16] | Crime way, way down. | 犯罪率史无前例的低 |
[03:18] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[03:21] | Enjoy the moment, sir. | 享受这一刻吧 先生 |
[03:22] | Excuse me. Coming through. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 抱歉 |
[03:28] | Praise well deserved, Mr. Mayor. | 实至名归 市长先生 |
[03:31] | I really think we need to cash in on this good news | 我认为我们应该立刻着手 |
[03:34] | immediately. | 利用此事 |
[03:35] | You are a clever fellow, Tarquin, but… | 你是个聪明人 塔金 但是 |
[03:38] | I wish Ed were here. | 我还是希望爱德也在 |
[03:39] | My sole job as deputy chief of staff | 我作为副参谋 唯一的职责 |
[03:41] | is to serve you with the exact same zeal | 就是以和尼格玛先生同样的 |
[03:43] | and smarts as Mr. Nygma would. | 热情和智慧为您服务 |
[03:46] | Thank you all so much for coming. | 感谢大家前来 |
[03:49] | Thanks, everyone. | 谢谢 各位 |
[03:50] | Bob, great to see you. Bill, take care. | 鲍勃 很高兴见到你 比尔 保重 |
[03:55] | Margaret Hearst. Know her? | 玛格丽特·赫斯特 听说过吗 |
[03:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[04:00] | When I saw these numbers come in, | 看到公布的数据时 |
[04:01] | I thought who better to help us capitalize on this | 我想 谁最适合帮我们利用此事呢 |
[04:04] | than Margaret Hearst? | 非玛格丽特·赫斯特莫属 |
[04:05] | The whole city– no, the whole country– watches her show. | 全市 不 全国人民都看她的节目 |
[04:08] | She can take you to a whole new level. | 她能助你在政坛更上一层楼 |
[04:10] | Solidify your legacy on a national scale. | 在全国范围内巩固你的基业 |
[04:14] | “National scale”? | 全国范围内 |
[04:16] | She’s in my office, | 她在我办公室 |
[04:17] | and she is dying to meet you. | 她迫切想见你 |
[04:19] | Turn her down now, she won’t come back, | 现在拒绝她 她就不会再登门 |
[04:21] | like… ever. | 永远不会 |
[04:23] | What do you say? | 您意下如何 |
[04:28] | How’s my hair? | 我发型如何 |
[04:54] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[04:56] | I helped myself. | 我不请自入了 |
[04:58] | What do you want? | 你来干什么 |
[04:59] | I’m here as a messenger. | 我以信使的身份过来 |
[05:02] | Okay, I’m listening. | 好吧 你说吧 |
[05:04] | You messed up, Jim. | 你搞砸了 吉姆 |
[05:06] | Killed the don’s son. | 杀了”阁下大人”的儿子 |
[05:08] | He’s beside himself. | 他快气疯了 |
[05:10] | I’ve never seen him like this before. | 我从没见过他这样 |
[05:12] | I want to speak to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[05:14] | Oh, no, we’re way past that. | 已经太迟了 |
[05:15] | It’s only a matter of time before he gives the nod to… | 如今他早晚会下令 |
[05:19] | put a bullet in your head. | 杀了你 |
[05:20] | You could try. | 你可以试试 |
[05:22] | I don’t… try. | 我不会试 |
[05:25] | And I never stop. | 我也不会罢手 |
[05:28] | You won’t see me coming. | 你预料不到我何时出手 |
[05:30] | And you won’t feel a thing. | 连自己怎么死的都不会知道 |
[05:33] | If we don’t get a chance to talk before then, | 如果我们在那之前来不及谈一下 |
[05:36] | it’s been really nice knowing you. | 只能说很高兴认识了你 |
[05:38] | You’re a good egg. | 你是个大好人 |
[05:43] | Also… | 还有 |
[05:44] | nice shot on Mario. | 杀掉马里奥 干得漂亮 |
[05:46] | I never liked him. | 我一直不喜欢他 |
[06:06] | Nice place. | 这里不错 |
[06:11] | What’s with the raggedy clothes? | 这身破烂行头怎么回事 |
[06:12] | Why are you back? | 你为什么回来 |
[06:17] | To see you, of course. | 当然是为了见你 |
[06:23] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[06:24] | Why wait 11 years to see me? | 为什么了等了11年才来见我 |
[06:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[06:31] | 11 years. | 11年 |
[06:34] | You didn’t even check up on me. | 你都没来看过我过得好不好 |
[06:37] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说呢 |
[06:39] | I’m sorry, and you have no idea | 对不起 你不知道 |
[06:41] | how many times I thought of you. | 我想过你多少次 |
[06:43] | How many times, Mom? | 多少次 妈妈 |
[06:45] | I had to leave. | 我当时必须离开 |
[06:47] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[06:50] | You know that orphanage I left you at? | 我将你遗弃的那间孤儿院 |
[06:54] | It’s the same one I was left at by who knows who. | 我也曾被遗弃在那里 不知父母是谁 |
[06:58] | St. Maria’s. | 圣玛莉娅孤儿院 |
[06:59] | It’s where I got my name. | 我因此而得名 |
[07:01] | I grew up there and on the streets. | 我在那里长大 流落街头 |
[07:06] | It was on the streets that I had you. | 我就是流落街头时怀上了你 |
[07:07] | Who’s my father? | 我父亲是谁 |
[07:10] | You’re not dating that kid, are you? | 你不会在和那孩子约会吧 |
[07:15] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[07:16] | Wait, I me– I was a dumb kid, okay? | 等等 我…当时是个小傻瓜 |
[07:18] | I got in trouble with the law. | 我犯了事 |
[07:19] | I had to leave or they were gonna take me to prison. | 必须逃走 不然警察会抓我坐牢 |
[07:21] | I had to run and run fast. | 我必须逃离 飞快地逃走 |
[07:23] | And you can’t run fast with a five-year-old. | 带着五岁孩子根本逃不快 |
[07:24] | Not just a five-year-old. | 不只是五岁孩子 |
[07:27] | Your five-year-old. | 是你五岁的孩子 |
[07:30] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[07:33] | That was a bad call. | 我一时糊涂做了蠢事 |
[07:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:37] | I just wanted to come here, and tell you that I love you. | 我只是想来这里 告诉你我爱你 |
[07:42] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | All righty then. | 那好了 |
[07:46] | This has been so fun. | 这段时间很好玩 |
[07:49] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:51] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[07:53] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[08:11] | Mayor, this… | 市长 这位 |
[08:13] | is Ms. Hearst. | 是赫斯特女士 |
[08:15] | Perhaps you’ve truly found your calling in office, Mr. Cobblepot. | 也许从政真的是你的使命 科波特先生 |
[08:18] | Or perhaps… | 又或许 |
[08:20] | you just know how to show people only what they want to see. | 你只是知道如何向人们展现他们想看到的一面 |
[08:24] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[08:25] | I plan to get inside your head and share what I find | 我打算深入了解你 然后与哥谭市民 |
[08:27] | with the citizens of Gotham. | 分享我的发现 |
[08:29] | Does that deter you? | 你会因此却步吗 |
[08:32] | Please. | 请便 |
[08:33] | Then I think the exclusive interview | 那我认为独家采访 |
[08:35] | should happen here at city hall | 应该这周五在市政厅进行 |
[08:37] | this Friday, live. | 现场直播 |
[08:39] | Actually, I would prefer to do it at home and… | 其实 我更希望能在家里进行 |
[08:42] | This Friday or not at all. | 要么这周五 要么不采访 |
[08:45] | I’ll be honest with you, Mr. Mayor. | 我老实告诉你吧 市长先生 |
[08:48] | I’m not a fan. | 我不怎么喜欢你 |
[08:52] | I shan’t be holding back. | 我不会手下留情 |
[08:54] | My audience expects the truth and I give it to them. | 观众渴望看到真相 我就给他们报道真相 |
[08:57] | The truth is in my numbers, | 真相就在我的政绩中 |
[08:59] | Ms. Hearst. | 赫斯特女士 |
[09:00] | Then Friday it is. | 那就周五吧 |
[09:03] | Gotham will see their mayor… | 哥谭将会看到他们市长的 |
[09:05] | as he truly is. | 真面目 |
[09:08] | Dig deep. | 深入报道吧 |
[09:10] | I have nothing to hide. | 我无可隐瞒 |
[09:29] | Melanie Blake. | 梅兰妮·布莱克 |
[09:30] | Found wandering the train tracks | 昨晚深夜一丝不挂 |
[09:32] | late last night in a state of undress. | 走在火车铁轨上 |
[09:34] | She collapsed soon after, | 不久后她昏倒 |
[09:35] | and died in the ambulance of coronary failure. | 然后在救护车上死于冠状循环衰竭 |
[09:38] | At some point prior to her appearance on the tracks, | 她出现在铁轨上之前 |
[09:40] | somebody applied a strong electrical current to her. | 曾有人用强电流对她进行了电击 |
[09:44] | Considering the extent of the burns, | 根据烧伤的程度 |
[09:46] | I’m guessing literally thousands of volts | 我估计应该有上千伏的电 |
[09:49] | were passed through this poor girl. | 被施加在这可怜女孩的身上 |
[09:51] | Torture? | 酷刑吗 |
[09:52] | Perhaps. | 也许是 |
[09:54] | She say anything before she die? | 她死之前说过什么吗 |
[09:55] | No. | 没有 |
[09:57] | She was… | 她还… |
[09:58] | stabbed as well? | 被刺伤了吗 |
[10:00] | Melanie was stabbed three days ago by her boyfriend. | 梅兰妮三天前被她男朋友刺伤过 |
[10:03] | She was pronounced dead in the ambulance. | 她在救护车上就被宣布死亡了 |
[10:05] | Wait, w-what? | 等等 什么 |
[10:06] | Two days ago, | 两天前 |
[10:07] | this girl was taken to the morgue, | 这女孩被送往了停尸房 |
[10:09] | dead. | 死了 |
[10:10] | And yet last night, | 可就在昨晚 |
[10:11] | she’s walking down the train tracks | 她却走在铁轨上 |
[10:13] | after getting zapped with 10,000 volts in her noggin? | 还曾被人用上万伏的电电击过 |
[10:15] | Doesn’t anyone die in Gotham anymore? | 哥谭就没人能老老实实地死了吗 |
[10:17] | Is it possible she wasn’t actually dead, | 有没有可能她没有真的死亡 |
[10:19] | and just walked out of the morgue? | 然后自己走出了停尸房呢 |
[10:22] | These days I no longer say impossible. | 这年头我不会再说不可能了 |
[10:24] | Unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[10:27] | The morgue. | 去停尸房吧 |
[10:28] | It’s not a morgue, it’s a motel. | 哪还是停尸房 已经是旅馆了 |
[10:33] | Harvey! | 哈维 |
[10:36] | As acting captain, I demand that you arrest Detective Gordon | 作为代理警监 我要求你以谋杀我丈夫的罪名 |
[10:40] | for the murder of my husband. | 逮捕戈登警探 |
[10:42] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[10:44] | please. | 求你 |
[10:45] | Please? | 求我 |
[10:47] | Please… | 求我 |
[10:48] | what?! | 什么 |
[10:51] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你没必要杀了他 |
[10:52] | Dr. Thompkins, if I may, | 汤普金斯医生 恕我直言 |
[10:53] | your husband took a drug that– | 你丈夫用了种药… |
[10:55] | Nathaniel Barnes was infected with the same virus. | 纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯感染了同样的病毒 |
[10:58] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[11:00] | Jim spared his life. | 吉姆饶了他一命 |
[11:08] | And yet he gunned down Mario on his wedding day. | 但是他却在新婚当日射杀了马里奥 |
[11:20] | You’re the real virus, Jim. | 你才是真正的病毒 吉姆 |
[11:24] | You seep into people’s lives | 你渗入别人的生活中 |
[11:27] | until you destroy them. | 一点点摧毁他们 |
[11:34] | You haven’t heard the end of this. | 这事我们没完 |
[12:25] | Father? | 父亲 |
[12:27] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[12:29] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:36] | Of course. How? | 我要怎么帮 |
[12:39] | He’s not to be trusted. | 你不能信任他 |
[12:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:59] | Sorry to bother you so late, Mr. Mayor. | 抱歉这么晚打搅你 市长大人 |
[13:02] | Yes. What is it? | 是 有什么事 |
[13:04] | Someone broke into the cemetery | 有人闯进墓地 |
[13:06] | and dug up your father’s remains. | 挖出了你父亲的遗骨 |
[13:18] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[13:23] | You the night manager here, Mister, uh… | 你是这里的夜班负责人吧 你叫… |
[13:26] | Pollard? | 波拉德 |
[13:28] | Dwight, please, that’s correct. Something wrong? | 请叫我德怀特 出什么事了 |
[13:31] | Only if you call dead people walking out of here wrong. | 如果你觉得死人走出这里算得上出事的话 |
[13:34] | What? | 什么 |
[13:35] | Melanie Blake. | 梅兰妮·布莱克 |
[13:36] | She would have been here two days ago. | 她应该是两天前被送过来的 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:41] | Stabbing victim. | 被捅死的 |
[13:43] | Drawer 12. | 12号柜 |
[13:50] | That’s not right. | 不是吧 |
[13:52] | That’s because she’s on the M.E.’s slab, | 因为她现在躺在法医解剖台上 |
[13:54] | dead, again. | 又死了一次 |
[13:56] | What? | 什么 |
[13:57] | You have any security cameras here? Guards? | 你这里有摄像头或者守卫吗 |
[14:00] | No, we don’t need them. | 不 我们不需要 |
[14:01] | Nothing ever happens down here. | 这里从来没出过事 |
[14:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:08] | You jumpy, Jim? | 你紧张吗 吉姆 |
[14:10] | Uh, we’re all good. | 我们没事了 |
[14:14] | You got something you want to share? | 你有什么事想说说吗 |
[14:19] | No. | 没有 |
[14:20] | Let’s stick around. | 我们别走远 |
[14:21] | See where this Dwight takes us. | 看看这个德怀特身上有没有线索 |
[14:28] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[14:29] | Why is it so important to the Court of Owls? | 这为什么对猫头鹰法庭那么重要 |
[14:32] | It’s just an ornament. | 这只是一个装饰品 |
[14:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:36] | Men died protecting it. | 有人拼死也要保护它 |
[14:38] | So we hide it, | 那我们先藏好 |
[14:39] | hold onto it for leverage in case they come for us again. | 如果他们再找我们麻烦 可以当做筹码 |
[14:41] | Perhaps in the cave. | 也许该藏在洞里 |
[15:08] | Ms. Kyle. | 凯尔女士 |
[15:11] | What a surprise. | 没想到是你 |
[15:14] | For what do we owe this pleasure? | 有何贵干 |
[15:16] | I was just leaving this here for Selina. | 我只是想把这个留给塞琳娜 |
[15:21] | Uh… come in. | 请进 |
[15:25] | Please stay. | 坐坐吧 |
[15:27] | We’ve been meaning to thank you in person for the other night. | 那天晚上后我们就一直很想当面向你道谢 |
[15:29] | I can’t. I have a train to catch. | 不行 我得赶火车 |
[15:31] | Please just see that she gets this. | 请一定要把这个交给她 |
[15:33] | Would you mind if I asked what’s in the box? | 我能问问盒子里是什么吗 |
[15:37] | Some things I kept from my time here in Gotham. | 这是我在哥谭生活时保存下来的东西 |
[15:40] | It’s not something you’d like to give to Selina yourself? | 你不想亲自把这些东西交给塞琳娜吗 |
[15:43] | I tried reaching out to her. | 我试过接近她 |
[15:45] | She’s too angry. | 她在气头上 |
[15:46] | Not that I can blame her. | 我也不能怪她 |
[15:48] | Please, just… | 拜托你们… |
[15:50] | see that she gets this. | 一定要把这个交给她 |
[15:58] | Ms. Kyle? | 凯尔女士 |
[16:00] | Take it from someone who misses his family very much. | 作为一个非常想念家人的人 |
[16:04] | Please don’t leave just yet. | 我想建议你先别走 |
[16:08] | I know where she is. | 我知道她在哪里 |
[16:11] | Let me talk to her. | 让我和她谈谈 |
[16:25] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[16:27] | This keeps getting better and better. | 事情真是越来越棒了 |
[16:29] | Guess where Dwight Pollard worked before the morgue. | 猜猜德怀特·波拉德在停尸房工作前在哪高就 |
[16:31] | Indian Hill. | 印第安山 |
[16:33] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[16:34] | Where else in Gotham do the dead get brought back to life? | 哥谭还有哪里的死人能起死回生 |
[16:41] | The cops came by, idiot. | 警察来过了 笨蛋 |
[16:43] | How’d she get out? | 她怎么逃出去的 |
[16:44] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:45] | I have to get to the venue. | 我得去集会点 |
[16:46] | I’ll come by after. | 我事后过去 |
[16:47] | Should we grab him now? | 我们现在抓住他吗 |
[16:48] | No, I want to see where he’s going. | 不 我想看看他要去哪 |
[16:52] | The autopsy showed that Mario did have the virus. | 尸检表明马里奥身上的确有病毒 |
[16:56] | Mario was my son. | 马里奥是我儿子 |
[16:58] | Whether he was sick or not is of no concern to me. | 他有没有染病对我来说都没关系 |
[17:03] | Gordon took his life. | 戈登杀了他 |
[17:05] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[17:08] | I cared for Jim Gordon. | 我很关照吉姆·戈登 |
[17:10] | In some ways, he was more like my son than Mario. | 从某种意义上来说 他比马里奥更像我儿子 |
[17:14] | His life is mine to take. | 他的命得我来取 |
[17:17] | That’s the natural law. | 这是自然法则 |
[17:19] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[17:22] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[17:24] | God, I hate him. | 天啊 我恨他 |
[17:27] | Everything bad that’s happened in my life | 我这辈子所有的厄运 |
[17:29] | has happened because of him. | 都是因他而起 |
[17:31] | If Gordon dies, | 如果戈登死了 |
[17:33] | it’s a weight we’ll both have to carry. | 这份心理负担会落到我们两个人身上 |
[17:36] | I’m used to such burdens. | 我早已习惯了 |
[17:38] | You’re not. | 而你没有 |
[17:41] | He’ll die by my hand, not yours. | 他会死在我手上 你不用动手 |
[17:44] | But this is something you’ll need to live with. | 但你余生还是要忍受这份煎熬 |
[17:49] | Can you? | 你做得到吗 |
[18:11] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[18:14] | Your mother brought it to my house. | 你妈妈送到我家的 |
[18:16] | Just leave it there. I’ll get it later. | 放在那里吧 我等会儿看 |
[18:24] | Selina… | 塞琳娜 |
[18:27] | I know how long you’ve waited to see your mother. | 我知道你等待跟母亲重逢有多久了 |
[18:30] | I can’t imagine all you must be feeling. | 我难以想象你现在感受 |
[18:34] | She left me here, Bruce. | 她把我丢在这里 布鲁斯 |
[18:36] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[18:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:41] | It’s hard to forgive. | 原谅一个人很难 |
[18:43] | It may be the hardest thing any of us have to do in this life. | 这也许是人生中最难的事了 |
[18:47] | But she’s reaching out. | 但她来找你了 |
[18:50] | And it may be your only chance to reach back. | 这也许是你唯一一次和她重归于好的机会 |
[18:57] | She’s a crook. | 她是个骗子 |
[19:00] | Can’t you see that? | 你看不出来吗 |
[19:02] | She’s still your mother. | 她还是你妈妈 |
[19:03] | Push her away now and you may never see her again. | 你现在把她推开 以后可能再也见不到她了 |
[20:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:21] | Weird… | 奇怪 |
[20:22] | But not illegal. | 但并不违法 |
[20:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:43] | Weirder. | 更怪了 |
[20:46] | The people of this city are slaves. | 这座城市的人 是奴隶 |
[20:50] | See, they get up every day | 他们每天起床 |
[20:52] | and go to work so they can pay their taxes, | 去上班 好交税 |
[20:56] | their mortgages. | 付按揭 |
[20:57] | See, they believe what the papers tell them. | 他们相信报纸的内容 |
[20:59] | They fear what the politicians feed them. | 他们担心政客散播的恐惧 |
[21:03] | See, they are mentally shackled, and yet, | 他们的头脑被束缚住了 |
[21:06] | they do nothing about it! | 而他们却对此无动于衷 |
[21:11] | Yeah! Nothing! | 说得对 无动于衷 |
[21:13] | But there was someone who understood. | 但有个人明白道理 |
[21:17] | Someone who spoke out, who stood up, | 有个人说出真相 勇敢面对 |
[21:20] | to the jailers, puppets. | 那些狱卒 那些傀儡 |
[21:23] | A man with no fear. | 他是个无所畏惧的男人 |
[21:29] | Hello, Gotham City! | 哥谭市好啊 |
[21:32] | We’re the Maniax. | 我们是疯子帮 |
[21:33] | And I’m Jerome, the shot caller of our little gang. | 我是杰罗姆 我们小帮派的头头 |
[21:38] | We’re here to spread the message of wisdom and hope. | 我们是来散播智慧和希望的讯息的 |
[21:45] | Some people have no manners. | 有些人真没礼貌 |
[21:49] | You’re all prisoners. | 你们都是囚徒 |
[21:53] | What you call sanity, | 你们所谓的正常 |
[21:56] | it’s just a prison in your minds that stops you from seeing | 只是你脑中的牢笼 让你看不清 |
[21:59] | that you’re just little tiny cogs | 你不过是一台巨大荒谬的机器中的 |
[22:01] | in a giant absurd machine. | 一块小齿轮 |
[22:04] | Wake up! | 醒醒吧 |
[22:07] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[22:10] | But don’t worry. | 不过别担心 |
[22:11] | We’ll be back very soon. | 我们很快就会回来 |
[22:14] | Hang on to your hats, folks. | 准备好了 伙计们 |
[22:15] | ‘Cause you ain’t seen nothing yet! | 这还不算什么呢 |
[22:25] | All right! | 好了 |
[22:26] | Show’s over! | 表演结束 |
[22:27] | Time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[22:30] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[22:35] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[22:46] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[22:57] | You see Dwight? | 看到德怀特了吗 |
[22:58] | He was probably the last one to jump on the clown car. | 他可能是最后一个跳上小丑车的 |
[23:01] | Bringing back the dead is something we need to, uh… | 复活死人这事 我们得… |
[23:06] | – Oh, no… – What? | -糟糕 -怎么了 |
[23:07] | Back! | 躲 |
[23:09] | Who the hell’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:12] | It’s Victor Zsasz. | 是维克多·萨斯 |
[23:13] | Falcone put out a hit on me. | 法尔科内对我下杀令了 |
[23:15] | Would’ve been nice if you told me that earlier! | 你怎么不早说 |
[23:17] | He’s only after me. | 他只想杀我 |
[23:18] | Zsasz is very professional in that way. | 萨斯这方面是很专业的 |
[23:23] | Trapped behind here, we’re sitting ducks. | 我们困在这儿就是活靶子 |
[23:25] | I need to draw their fire. Find me later. | 我得吸引火力 回头找我 |
[23:27] | Wait, Jim. Don’t! | 等等 吉姆 别 |
[23:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[23:43] | Everyone out! It’s not safe. | 都出去 这里不安全 |
[23:45] | Hey, who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[23:47] | What are you deaf? Get out of here! | 都聋了吗 快出去 |
[24:20] | It’s inevitability, Jim. | 这是不可避免的 吉姆 |
[24:22] | Embrace it. | 接受吧 |
[24:39] | You’ve had a good run. | 你这辈子够本了 |
[24:41] | You should know that. | 你该知道 |
[25:24] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[25:29] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[25:40] | Father? | 父亲 |
[25:41] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[25:50] | Father. | 父亲 |
[25:51] | How can I help you? What can I do? | 我要怎么帮你 我能做什么 |
[25:53] | Find me, my son. | 找到我 儿子 |
[25:55] | I cannot rest until I lay underground once more. | 除非再次安然入土 否则我无法安息 |
[26:00] | He cannot be trusted! | 你不能信任他 |
[26:02] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:03] | Isabella is over on the other side with us. | 伊莎贝拉跟我们一起在另一边 |
[26:06] | Whispering tales of murder. | 低语着谋杀的故事 |
[26:07] | Dark plots are in motion, my son. | 阴暗的计谋已经启动 儿子 |
[26:09] | Don’t trust him! | 别信任他 |
[26:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:11] | The birthday boy. | 寿星 |
[26:25] | You want to know about your husband. | 你想问你丈夫的事 |
[26:28] | Was he a diseased maniac? | 他是不是个病入膏肓的疯子 |
[26:31] | Would he have killed you? | 他会不会真杀了你 |
[26:34] | Well, I can tell you this. | 我可以告诉你 |
[26:37] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 我感觉从没这么好过 |
[26:39] | Clearer, stronger. | 头脑更清晰 身体更强壮 |
[26:41] | More focused. | 精神更专注 |
[26:43] | Even now, I can feel it coursing through my veins. | 即使此刻 我也能感觉到它在我血管中流动 |
[26:48] | Restoring my body. | 恢复我的身体 |
[26:51] | So, | 那么 |
[26:53] | Mario could’ve lived a normal life with it. | 马里奥本来还是可以正常生活的 |
[26:56] | Would’ve given us time to find a cure. | 我们本可以有时间找到解药 |
[26:57] | Jim didn’t have to kill him. | 吉姆没必要杀他的 |
[26:59] | Cure? | 解药 |
[27:01] | This virus isn’t the disease. | 这病毒并不是疾病 |
[27:03] | It’s the antidote. | 它才是解药 |
[27:06] | It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. | 它是我遇到的最好的事 |
[27:09] | I don’t need a cure. | 我才不需要解药 |
[27:12] | The murderers, thieves, rapists. | 那些杀人犯 小偷 强奸犯 |
[27:20] | James Gordon is one of them. | 吉姆·戈登也是其中之一 |
[27:22] | When I get out of here– and trust me, I will– | 等我出去了 相信我 我会的 |
[27:26] | he’ll be the first that I judge. | 我会第一个审判他 |
[27:29] | He and all the other human garbage that plague this city. | 他 还有其他污染了这城市的人渣 |
[27:33] | All will be tried, | 都会受到审判 |
[27:35] | convicted and executed! | 被定罪 被处决 |
[27:39] | I will purge Gotham, | 我会清洗哥谭 |
[27:41] | and the innocents will thank me! | 无辜者会感谢我的 |
[27:44] | Their savior! | 我是他们的救世主 |
[27:47] | Their executioner. | 他们的刽子手 |
[27:52] | I know, and the best part is, | 最棒的是 |
[27:54] | that fake painting is still hanging in the gallery. | 那幅假画 还挂在画廊里呢 |
[27:58] | Perhaps we might be able to talk about something | 或许我们还是谈点别的吧 |
[28:00] | other than your previous illicit exploits, Ms. Kyle. | 你以前违法乱纪行为之外的事 凯尔女士 |
[28:04] | Oh, I’m sorry, Alfred. | 真抱歉 阿尔弗雷德 |
[28:06] | This was a great meal. | 这顿晚餐很丰盛 |
[28:08] | You’re quite the chef. | 你厨艺真棒 |
[28:10] | Thank you very much, miss. | 谢谢你 女士 |
[28:11] | He’s a catch, this one. | 他可是个好男人 |
[28:13] | Got a stiff right hand, too. | 古板的好助手 |
[28:16] | Easy mark, though. | 但很好下手 |
[28:18] | Thank you… | 真是 |
[28:19] | very much, cheeky monkey. | 谢谢你了 不要脸的小猴子 |
[28:21] | Oh, you poor thing. | 小可怜 |
[28:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[28:28] | I see what you mean, though. | 不过你说的没错 |
[28:31] | Oh, well, that’s just… | 真是… |
[28:32] | Just hilarious. You know… Really. Thank you. | 太好笑了 真的 谢谢 |
[28:34] | Thank you very much… | 非常感谢 |
[28:39] | Oh, I guess I better go. | 我想我该走了 |
[28:41] | It’s late. Stay. | 已经很晚了 留下吧 |
[28:43] | Alfred will drive you to your hotel in the morning. | 阿尔弗雷德可以早上开车送你去旅馆 |
[28:46] | You’re very kind. | 你真好 |
[28:56] | Mr. Mayor? S– | 市长先生 |
[28:59] | Unless you are bringing strong coffee, | 除非你是要给我拿浓咖啡 |
[29:01] | or you have information | 或是有关于 |
[29:02] | on my father’s stolen remains… | 我父亲被盗遗骨的消息 |
[29:06] | …go away. | 否则走开 |
[29:07] | Yeah, but– | 嗯 但… |
[29:08] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[29:11] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[29:14] | *Happy birthday, dear Tarquin* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的塔金* |
[29:18] | The birthday boy. | 寿星 |
[30:13] | Your Honor. | 市长大人 |
[30:15] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[30:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:19] | Why would you do such a thing? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[30:22] | What are you talking about? What is that? | 你说什么呢 那是什么 |
[30:23] | You are a sick man! | 你是个变态 |
[30:27] | What are you plotting? | 你在密谋什么 |
[30:30] | What’s the angle? | 你有什么目的 |
[30:31] | Who are you in on this with? | 你跟谁一伙的 |
[30:33] | I-I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[30:34] | Look, you’re exhausted. | 听着 你很疲惫 |
[30:36] | Y-You haven’t slept in days… | 你已经好几天没睡了 |
[30:37] | You barely… | 你都没… |
[30:59] | Mr. Stemmel? | 斯戴莫先生 |
[31:00] | The TV crew is ready. | 电视团队准备好了 |
[31:01] | It’s time for the interview. | 采访可以开始了 |
[31:03] | Have you seen the mayor? | 你看到市长了吗 |
[31:17] | Carmine… call it off. | 卡麦 撤回命令吧 |
[31:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:23] | I saw Barnes. | 我去见巴恩斯了 |
[31:25] | The virus has completely taken over. | 病毒已经完全控制了他 |
[31:26] | He’s insane. | 他完全疯了 |
[31:27] | What makes you want to save Gordon? | 你为什么想救戈登 |
[31:30] | Please, just call it off. | 求你 收回成命吧 |
[31:31] | You said you hated him. | 你说你恨他 |
[31:33] | That wasn’t true, was it? | 那不是真话吧 |
[31:34] | Call it off now! | 快撤回命令 |
[31:37] | You talk of hate and revenge, | 你嘴上说恨 说复仇 |
[31:40] | but that’s only to mask what really scares you. | 但那只是在掩饰真正让你害怕的事 |
[31:44] | You still love James Gordon. | 你还爱着詹姆斯·戈登 |
[31:55] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[31:56] | We’re minutes away. | 就要开始了 |
[31:57] | They’re looking for him. | 他们在找他 |
[31:59] | Well, look harder. | 那再找找 |
[32:00] | Here he is! | 他来了 |
[32:02] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[32:04] | Mayor stuff. | 市长的事要忙 |
[32:11] | Mr. Mayor, this is a pin… | 市长先生 这个别在… |
[32:15] | I hope you’re ready, Mr. Mayor. | 希望你准备好了 市长先生 |
[32:19] | The world is watching. | 全世界都在看呢 |
[32:23] | And we’re live in three, | 3秒后直播 |
[32:26] | 2 two… | |
[32:30] | Mayor Cobblepot, | 科波特市长 |
[32:32] | as Gotham is enjoying an historic spike | 哥谭不仅出现了空前的 |
[32:35] | in job growth and prosperity, | 就业率上涨和一片繁荣 |
[32:37] | it is also going through one of the safest periods | 同时也进入了有史以来最安全的 |
[32:41] | in its history. | 时期之一 |
[32:42] | And I’m sure everyone is wondering, | 我相信大家都在想 |
[32:44] | “How did he do it?” | “他是怎么做到的” |
[33:01] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[33:16] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好啊 |
[33:18] | You didn’t think you’d get rid of me that easily, did you? | 你不会以为能那么轻易摆脱我吧 |
[33:20] | I thought we might need something | 我觉得我们可能需要 |
[33:22] | with a bit more bite. | 火力更大的东西 |
[33:26] | So, why didn’t you tell me about Zsasz? | 你怎么没告诉我萨斯的事 |
[33:31] | It’s my business. | 那是我的事 |
[33:32] | – Yeah? – Not yours. | -是吗 -跟你无关 |
[33:34] | That’s a bit ridiculous, seeing as how | 这有点荒唐吧 毕竟 |
[33:35] | I’m standing next to you most of the time. | 我大部分时间都跟你站在一起 |
[34:02] | What’s up? | 好啊 |
[34:07] | Drop it, Jim. | 放下 吉姆 |
[34:08] | It’s your time to die today. | 今天是你的死期 |
[34:11] | Not his. | 不是他的 |
[34:12] | Don’t listen to him, Jim. | 别听他的 吉姆 |
[34:14] | Shoot him now! | 打死他 |
[34:16] | Relax, Zsasz. | 住手 萨斯 |
[34:19] | Job’s cancelled. | 命令取消了 |
[34:25] | You can go home. | 你回家吧 |
[34:27] | Okay, boss. | 好 老板 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:44] | If it was up to me, you’d be dead. | 要是我决定 你就死定了 |
[35:11] | So from humble errand boy to kitchen worker | 从卑微的跑腿 到厨房杂工 |
[35:15] | to the so-called “King of Gotham,” | 到所谓的”哥谭之王” |
[35:18] | it is said that many died so you could rise. | 据说很多人死了 你才能步步攀升 |
[35:26] | An exaggeration. | 夸大了 |
[35:27] | People love to invent scandal. | 人们就喜欢制造丑闻 |
[35:30] | But it was murder that sent you to Arkham, | 但你是因谋杀而进了阿卡姆疯人院 |
[35:33] | a prison for the criminally insane. | 那是精神病罪犯监狱 |
[35:36] | I rescued the city | 我拯救了城市 |
[35:39] | from the madman, Theo Galavan. | 铲除了那个疯子 西奥·盖勒文 |
[35:41] | Some call it murder. | 有人称之为谋杀 |
[35:44] | Others a public service. | 也有人称之为为民除害 |
[35:47] | And after your controversial release from prison, | 你饱受争议地获释后 |
[35:51] | you met your father, | 你遇见了你的父亲 |
[35:53] | Elijah Van Dahl. | 以利亚·范·达尔 |
[35:56] | A man whose identity | 你母亲一直 |
[35:58] | your mother kept from you. | 对你隐瞒了他的身份 |
[36:00] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[36:01] | Yes, it must have been very upsetting. | 是啊 这一定很让你难过 |
[36:02] | What? Yes. | 什么 是啊 |
[36:04] | He also died under suspicious circumstances. | 他也死得很可疑 |
[36:07] | His wife and step-children disappearing soon after. | 他妻子和继子女随后失踪 |
[36:10] | I-I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[36:11] | Why? Is it because there’s substance to the rumors | 为什么 是因为传言你杀了他们 |
[36:14] | that you had them killed to inherit your father’s wealth? | 好继承父亲的财产并非空穴来风吗 |
[36:15] | Fa-Father, Father wait! | 父亲 等等 |
[36:19] | Are you feeling well, Mr. Mayor? | 你还好吗 市长先生 |
[36:21] | I’m fine. I-I’m great. | 我很好 我好得很 |
[36:23] | Why would I not be fine? | 我怎么会不好 |
[36:24] | The people of Gotham, and America, | 哥谭和美国人民 |
[36:26] | want to know the truth. | 想知道真相 |
[36:28] | To hell with the people! | 去他的人民 |
[36:36] | Father, wait! | 父亲 等等 |
[36:37] | Father? | 父亲 |
[36:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:13] | A very good job. | 干得很好 |
[37:28] | He bought it? | 他信了吗 |
[37:29] | Hook, line and sinker. | 完全上钩了 |
[37:31] | Ah, voice wasn’t quite right, but, uh, you know… | 嗓音不是很对 但是… |
[37:39] | Bravo, boys. | 干得好 小伙子们 |
[37:40] | Penguin lost his mind on national TV, | 企鹅在全国电视上发了疯 |
[37:42] | just like you said he would. | 就像你说的那样 |
[37:44] | It’s all about the power of suggestion. | 重点在于暗示的力量 |
[37:47] | And whispering in the right ears. | 以及找对的人加以怂恿 |
[37:49] | Do what I say, and you’ll be the next chief of staff. | 照我说的做 你就能成为下任幕僚长 |
[37:52] | Tell him, “I’m still grieving.” | 告诉他 “我还在悲痛之中” |
[37:54] | Margaret Hearse is in your office waiting for you. | 玛格丽特·赫斯特在你办公室等你 |
[37:57] | And remember to say exactly what I told you about his father. | 记得把我说的关于他父亲的话转告他 |
[38:21] | Why don’t you just leave these bodies for the cops? | 为什么不把尸体留下给警察 |
[38:24] | Have him arrested. | 让他被捕 |
[38:25] | That’s too easy, Tabitha. | 那太简单了 塔比莎 |
[38:28] | I want this to be a slow… | 我要慢慢来 |
[38:32] | painful death. | 让他死得痛苦 |
[38:34] | One of a thousand deep cuts. | 千刀万剐 |
[38:37] | First we take away his mind… | 首先我们夺走他的神智 |
[38:39] | That’s the part I like. | 然后 我喜欢的部分 |
[38:41] | We destroy his empire and take it for ourselves. | 我们摧毁他的帝国 把它变成我们的 |
[38:44] | And then, when this bird is broken and alone, | 然后 等他心碎孤独时 |
[38:48] | we do the humane thing | 我们再发慈悲 |
[38:50] | and put him out of his misery. | 结束他的痛苦 |
[39:03] | If there’s anything I can do for you, Ms. Kyle, | 如果我能帮你什么 凯尔女士 |
[39:04] | please don’t… | 请务必… |
[39:06] | hesitate to ask. | 直说 |
[39:22] | Wait here. | 等着 |
[39:23] | – What’s wrong? – Just do it. | -怎么了 -听话 |
[39:28] | Did you think I wouldn’t find you? | 你以为我不会找到你吗 |
[39:30] | I was headed back tomorrow. | 我明天就打算回去的 |
[39:32] | My money, where is it? 100 grand. | 我的钱 在哪呢 十万块 |
[39:35] | I don’t have your money. | 我没有你的钱 |
[39:36] | What do I have to do, beat it out of you? DO I | 你要逼我打你吗 我… |
[39:39] | – Leave her alone! – I told you to stay outside! | -别碰她 -我叫你待在外面的 |
[39:41] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[39:42] | Nobody. | 不是谁 |
[39:43] | We can get you the money. | 我们可以给你弄到钱 |
[39:45] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[39:46] | Who from? | 谁给你 |
[39:47] | The guy that dropped you off in the Rolls Royce? | 那个开劳斯莱斯送你过来的人吗 |
[39:53] | One of you talk. | 说 |
[39:56] | – Who’s the rich guy? – Mom… | -那有钱人是谁 -妈妈 |
[39:58] | – Leave her alone. – Well, well. | -别动她 -哎呦呦 |
[40:01] | I hope she know what a lying cheat you are, Maria. | 希望她知道你是个怎样的骗子 玛莉娅 |
[40:04] | Bruce will give you the money. He’s a good friend of mine. | 布鲁斯会给你钱的 他是我的好朋友 |
[40:06] | – Would you relax? – Bruce Wayne? | -你冷静点好不好 -布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[40:09] | Well, now, | 那好 |
[40:10] | that changes everything. | 那就不同了 |
[40:12] | Why settle for a hundred? | 十万怎么够 |
[40:13] | Perhaps I’ll pay him a visit, | 或许我可以去看看他 |
[40:17] | tell him all about you. | 跟他说说你的事 |
[40:21] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[40:23] | That was my past coming back to punish me. | 是我的过去来惩罚我了 |
[40:25] | Was he the reason you left Gotham before? | 他是你之前离开哥谭的原因吗 |
[40:27] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[40:29] | We have to warn your friends. | 我们得警告你的朋友们 |
[40:31] | Cole is not someone they should mess with. | 科尔不是他们惹得起的人 |
[40:36] | Good job, Mom. | 好样的 妈妈 |
[40:48] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你吗 |
[40:49] | No, no thanks to you. | 没有 你可没帮忙 |
[40:51] | How did the girl escape? You led the cops right to me. | 那姑娘怎么逃的 你把警察引到我那儿了 |
[40:53] | I turned my head for a minute. | 我就走开了一会儿 |
[40:54] | She must have stumbled out. | 她肯定自己跌跌撞撞地跑出去了 |
[40:55] | But this proves that your designs work. | 但这证明你的设计好使 |
[40:58] | She came back to life. | 她复活了 |
[41:00] | But not for long. | 但没坚持很久 |
[41:01] | The current’s still too strong. | 电流还是太强 |
[41:03] | Her body couldn’t take it. | 她的身体无法承受 |
[41:05] | We have to move quickly. | 我们得快点行动 |
[41:06] | Gather the others. | 叫齐其他人 |
[41:08] | It’s time to get him. | 我们得去找他了 |