| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | It’s you. It’s really you. | 是你 真的是你 | 
| [00:06] | Oh, no. Somebody help! | 不 谁救救我 | 
| [00:09] | Penguin. | 企鹅 | 
| [00:10] | He killed the librarian. | 是他杀了那个图书管理员 | 
| [00:11] | I don’t want to kill him. | 我不想杀他 | 
| [00:12] | I want to destroy him. | 我要毁灭他 | 
| [00:15] | and you promised them Jerome. | 而你答应过会复活杰罗姆 | 
| [00:16] | They want to see his face | 他们想看到他的脸 | 
| [00:18] | Behold the Prophet. | 看啊 先知来了 | 
| [00:20] | We are Jerome. | 我们是杰罗姆 | 
| [00:22] | You get the message? | 明白我们的意思了吗 | 
| [00:23] | We don’t work for you no more. | 我们不再为你干活儿了 | 
| [00:24] | I will gut you! | 看我不宰了你 | 
| [00:26] | – Then Nygma dies. – They have Ed. | -那尼格玛就没命 -他们抓了爱德 | 
| [00:28] | When I was last, you know, alive, | 我上次…活着时 | 
| [00:30] | I was about to kill Bruce Wayne. | 正打算杀布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [00:32] | Where is my face? | 我的脸呢 | 
| [00:35] | What? | 干什么 | 
| [00:36] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [00:36] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [00:37] | Kane Chemicals. | 凯恩化工厂 | 
| [00:39] | Oswald, hurry. Please? | 奥斯瓦尔德 快点来 | 
| [00:41] | Tonight, Gotham, there are no rules. | 今晚 哥谭 是没有规则的 | 
| [00:43] | And when morning comes… | 等明早来临 | 
| [00:44] | you, too, shall be… | 你也将… | 
| [00:47] | reborn. | 重生 | 
| [00:49] | He’s at the power plant across the river. | 他在河对岸的电站 | 
| [01:05] | Get those freaks in the cages! | 把这些怪物都关起来 | 
| [01:07] | We need to find Jerome. | 我们得找到杰罗姆 | 
| [01:10] | Hey, watch him! | 小心他 | 
| [01:12] | Let go of me! | 放开我 | 
| [01:14] | Grab him! | 抓住他 | 
| [01:20] | What about you, huh? | 你呢 | 
| [01:22] | Do you know where Jerome is? Where is he?! | 你知道杰罗姆在哪吗 他在哪 | 
| [01:23] | Where is he? Look around! | 他在哪 瞧瞧四周 | 
| [01:26] | He’s everywhere! | 他无处不在 | 
| [01:27] | Incoming! | 小心火弹 | 
| [01:29] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [01:34] | Here. | 带走 | 
| [01:35] | Tonight… Gotham… | 今夜 哥谭 | 
| [01:38] | is awakened! | 被惊醒了 | 
| [01:51] | Remember, Ed’s safety is all that matters. | 记住 爱德的性命最重要 | 
| [01:52] | Whoever took him will pay, | 抓走爱德的人会付出代价 | 
| [01:54] | but only once Ed is back. | 但要等爱德获救后再说 | 
| [01:57] | Ed! | 爱德 | 
| [01:59] | Edward! | 爱德华 | 
| [02:08] | Ed. | 爱德 | 
| [02:13] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [02:14] | Tell me you are all right. | 告诉我你没事 | 
| [02:15] | I’m fine, Oswald. | 我没事 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [02:18] | Of course you are. | 你当然没事了 | 
| [02:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 | 
| [02:21] | Who dared to think they could lay their hands on you! | 谁吃了熊心豹子胆敢动你 | 
| [02:23] | I’m alone. | 这里就我一个人 | 
| [02:26] | You escaped. | 你逃出来了 | 
| [02:27] | You did. Didn’t you, you rascal? | 你是逃出来了吧 你个小机灵鬼 | 
| [02:30] | Did you bring anyone else? | 你还带别人来了吗 | 
| [02:31] | What? Why? No, uh… | 怎么这么问 没有 | 
| [02:36] | Just wondering if I was gonna have to reload. | 我就是想知道用不用再换弹匣 | 
| [02:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [02:41] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [02:43] | That’s been half the fun. | 这是一半的乐趣 | 
| [02:45] | I-I’m sorry. I… I… | 抱歉 我… | 
| [02:48] | What is happening? I… | 怎么回事 我… | 
| [02:50] | You weren’t kidnapped? | 你没被绑架吗 | 
| [02:51] | Not unless you count kidnapping yourself. | 绑架自己算是绑架吗 | 
| [02:56] | Recognize it? | 认得吗 | 
| [02:59] | Oh, why should you? I doubt you did the deed yourself. | 你怎么能认出 你肯定不是亲自动了手脚 | 
| [03:01] | That car belonged to Isabella. | 这辆车是伊莎贝拉的 | 
| [03:05] | Ed, whatever you’ve heard… | 爱德 不管你听谁说了什么… | 
| [03:09] | I know it was you, Oswald. | 我知道是你指使的 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [03:12] | Isabella was my everything, | 伊莎贝拉曾是我的一切 | 
| [03:14] | and you took her from me. | 而你夺去了她 | 
| [03:16] | And now I’ve taken everything from you. | 如今 我也夺走了你的一切 | 
| [03:20] | Well, almost everything. | 几乎一切吧 | 
| [03:23] | You still have your life. | 毕竟还留了你一条命 | 
| [03:25] | But that ends tonight. | 但你今晚就会丧命 | 
| [03:29] | Attention, all residents, | 市民们 请注意 | 
| [03:31] | stay off the streets. | 请不要出门 | 
| [03:33] | A curfew is in effect in Gotham City | 全市实行宵禁令 | 
| [03:36] | until further notice. | 请等候进一步通知 | 
| [03:38] | Seems like judgment came to Gotham earlier than expected. | 看来哥谭的”审判日”比预期早了 | 
| [03:42] | If the situation worsens, we may be forced to step in. | 如果情况恶化 我们可能要被迫介入 | 
| [03:48] | The city will bend long before it breaks. | 这座城市还能撑很久 | 
| [03:51] | Give the GCPD a chance. | 给哥谭市警局一个机会 | 
| [03:53] | Your faith in him is touching. | 你对他的信心真是令人感动 | 
| [03:57] | And possibly dangerous. | 也许还很危险 | 
| [04:05] | We’re getting reports of a riot growing on the west side, | 我们不断接到西区暴乱升级的报告 | 
| [04:07] | as well as widespread looting uptown. | 而且上城区也发生了大范围的抢劫事件 | 
| [04:09] | Mobs of cult members have taken over Anders Parks, | 好几群狂热分子已占领了安德斯公园 | 
| [04:12] | Gotham Cathedral, the zoo. | 哥谭大教堂和动物园 | 
| [04:14] | All right, concentrate units on the west side. | 好吧 把警力集中在西区 | 
| [04:16] | Make sure they’re issued riot gear. | 确保大家分配到防暴装备 | 
| [04:18] | – Any word on Jerome Valeska? – Nothing yet. | -有杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡的消息吗 -还没 | 
| [04:22] | Let me know as soon as he’s spotted. | 一发现他 立刻通知我 | 
| [04:24] | Right. Got it. | 好 知道了 | 
| [04:25] | Lights aren’t coming back tonight. | 电力今晚是不会恢复了 | 
| [04:27] | Tomorrow, if we’re lucky. | 如果运气好 明天或许行 | 
| [04:28] | This thing just keeps getting bigger. | 暴乱事件一直在升级 | 
| [04:30] | It’s not just the cult anymore. | 现在不止是狂热分子了 | 
| [04:31] | Ordinary citizens are taking Jerome’s cue. | 普通市民也开始受到杰罗姆的影响 | 
| [04:33] | Meanwhile, Cobblepot’s MIA. | 同时 科波特失踪了 | 
| [04:35] | You call down to city hall, and literally no one’s in charge. | 打电话去市政厅 根本就没人管 | 
| [04:37] | Although that might actually be good news. | 虽说这也许是个好消息 | 
| [04:39] | We need to find Jerome. He’s the symbol. | 我们要找到杰罗姆 他是标志人物 | 
| [04:42] | If we can take him out, | 如果我们能扳倒他 | 
| [04:43] | maybe we can limit this to a single bad night. | 也许我们能在一个晚上解决这些暴乱 | 
| [04:45] | How the hell are we supposed to find him out there?! | 我们要怎么找到他 | 
| [04:46] | The city’s one giant Dumpster fire. | 这座城市就是个巨大的失火垃圾桶 | 
| [04:48] | Jerome said he wanted to plunge the city into darkness | 杰罗姆说他想让这座城市陷入黑暗 | 
| [04:51] | so people could do what they want, right? | 这样人们就能为所欲为 是吧 | 
| [04:52] | He’s not one to miss out on the fun, so what does he want? | 他是不会错过这场好戏的 那他到底想要什么 | 
| [04:55] | A puppy? How the hell should I know? | 一只小狗吗 我怎么知道 | 
| [04:57] | I didn’t talk to him. | 我又没和他聊过 | 
| [04:58] | No, but Lee did. | 你没有 但是小莱有 | 
| [05:01] | Yes! | 说 | 
| [05:02] | But my father appeared to me. | 但是我父亲显灵了 | 
| [05:06] | I saw him. | 我看到他了 | 
| [05:08] | No. You… | 不 你 | 
| [05:10] | saw a man that I met in Indian Hill | 看到的是我在印第安山认识的一个人 | 
| [05:13] | that does killer impersonations. | 而他特别会模仿人 | 
| [05:15] | You see, Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [05:17] | How do I put this? | 我该怎么说呢 | 
| [05:20] | Ghosts aren’t real! | 鬼魂根本不存在 | 
| [05:22] | But my father’s remains– | 但是我父亲的遗骸 | 
| [05:24] | you stole them from his grave? | 是你从他的墓里偷来的吗 | 
| [05:26] | Yup. | 没错 | 
| [05:28] | Don’t worry. He’s at peace now. | 别担心 他现在安息了 | 
| [05:30] | I gently placed his remains | 我轻轻地把他的遗骸 | 
| [05:32] | inside a Dumpster behind a Chinese restaurant. | 放到一家中餐馆后面的垃圾桶里了 | 
| [05:37] | You were angry. I understand. | 你很生气 我明白 | 
| [05:39] | I even forgive you, but-but killing me is not the way. | 我甚至会原谅你 可是杀我不是解决办法 | 
| [05:43] | So you admit you killed Isabella? | 这么说你承认你杀了伊莎贝拉吗 | 
| [05:46] | Fine. Is that what you want? | 好吧 你想这样是吗 | 
| [05:49] | – Yes! – I confess. | -是的 -我承认 | 
| [05:51] | I had her killed. | 是我杀了她 | 
| [05:53] | But guess what? | 但是你猜怎么着 | 
| [05:54] | You should thank me because we both know | 你应该感谢我 因为我们俩都知道 | 
| [05:58] | – what would have happened if I hadn’t. – Yes! | -如果我没杀她 结果会怎么样 -对 | 
| [06:00] | I could have lived a life with the woman I loved. | 我本可以和我爱的女人一同生活 | 
| [06:04] | I could have been happy. | 我本可以很开心 | 
| [06:06] | No, Ed. | 不 爱德 | 
| [06:07] | You would have killed her. | 你会杀了她 | 
| [06:11] | Just like you did the other one! | 就像你杀了另一个那样 | 
| [06:13] | You couldn’t have helped it! | 你根本控制不了自己 | 
| [06:15] | And afterward, you would have hated yourself! | 而在那之后 你会讨厌自己 | 
| [06:19] | Well… | 这个 | 
| [06:21] | we’ll never know, will we? | 我们永远不会知道了 对吧 | 
| [06:24] | I did it for love. | 我这么做是为了爱 | 
| [06:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [06:30] | I did it because I love you. | 我这么做是因为我爱你 | 
| [06:33] | You should know that. | 你应该知道 | 
| [06:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [06:38] | Love is about sacrifice. | 爱是牺牲 | 
| [06:40] | It’s about putting someone else’s needs and happiness | 是将别人的所需和幸福 | 
| [06:42] | before your own. | 置于自己之上 | 
| [06:43] | – Ed, please… – ‘Cause the truth is, Oswald, | -爱德 求你 -因为事实是 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [06:46] | you would sacrifice anyone to save your own neck. | 你会牺牲任何人来救你自己 | 
| [06:49] | Even me. | 甚至是我 | 
| [06:51] | Now, if you’ll look above us, | 好了 如果你往上看 | 
| [06:54] | you will see a cauldron of highly corrosive acid, | 你会看到一桶强腐蚀性酸液 | 
| [06:57] | which is currently being held in place by this chain. | 现在正被这条铁链固定在那里 | 
| [07:03] | When the ice melts, | 等冰融化后 | 
| [07:04] | the chain comes loose, | 铁链就会松动 | 
| [07:06] | the vat of acid tips. | 那桶酸液就会倒出 | 
| [07:08] | You get the idea. | 接下来你懂的 | 
| [07:11] | Ed. Please. | 爱德 求你 | 
| [07:13] | No, please. | 不要 求你了 | 
| [07:14] | I can change. | 我可以改变的 | 
| [07:16] | Say you’re right. Say you’re right. I… | 你说得对 你说得对 我… | 
| [07:18] | The fact that I love you proves that I can change. | 我爱你就证明了我可以改变 | 
| [07:20] | Just give me a chance. | 给我一次机会吧 | 
| [07:22] | You know as well as I that a man facing death | 你和我都知道 一个人在面临死亡时 | 
| [07:24] | will say anything to save his skin. | 会做出任何承诺来救自己 | 
| [07:26] | And you won’t change… | 而你不会改变 | 
| [07:28] | because you can’t. | 因为你变不了 | 
| [07:31] | Now, I was going to have you say hello to Isabella. | 本来我想让你帮我向伊莎贝拉问好 | 
| [07:36] | But… | 但是 | 
| [07:37] | I think you… are going… | 我觉得你是要去一个 | 
| [07:40] | to a very different place. | 非常不同的地方 | 
| [07:42] | Good-bye, Oswald. | 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [07:45] | Ed! | 爱德 | 
| [07:47] | Ed! Ed! | 爱德 爱德 | 
| [07:50] | Okay, I think that’s about all I can do. | 好了 我能做的只有这些了 | 
| [07:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [07:53] | How’s triage going? | 伤员处理得怎样了 | 
| [07:54] | We have a lot of overflow from Gotham General. | 我们有大量病号从哥谭总院过来 | 
| [07:56] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [07:58] | When Jerome woke up, did he say anything? | 杰罗姆醒来后 说过什么吗 | 
| [08:00] | Just that he wanted his face back. | 只说想要回他的脸 | 
| [08:02] | No. I mean, anything that might indicate | 不是 我是指 任何能够表明 | 
| [08:04] | where he was going, what he was planning. | 他想要去哪里 想要做什么的话 | 
| [08:06] | We were just playing catch-up. | 我只是在给他补剧情 | 
| [08:07] | You know, about coming back to life, the cult. | 关于复活 关于邪教的事 | 
| [08:09] | He asked if you and I were still together. | 他问我们是不是还在一起 | 
| [08:10] | I mentioned you killed my husband on our wedding night, | 我说你在我新婚之夜杀了我丈夫 | 
| [08:12] | and he thought that was hilarious, | 他觉得很好笑 | 
| [08:13] | so that’s something the two of you can bond over when you find him. | 所以你找到他之后你们可以聊聊这事 | 
| [08:20] | He didn’t tell me his plan. | 他没把计划告诉我 | 
| [08:22] | He talked about Galavan, the night he died, | 他就说了盖勒文死的那晚 | 
| [08:23] | and then he mentioned… | 然后提到… | 
| [08:25] | – What? – Bruce. | -什么 -布鲁斯 | 
| [08:27] | He said the last thing he remembers | 他说他记得的最后一件事 | 
| [08:28] | is that he was gonna kill Bruce Wayne. | 就是要杀布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [08:30] | Call Alfred, tell him I’m on my way. | 打电话给阿尔弗雷德 告诉他我过去了 | 
| [08:35] | – I’ll light these candles. – Good lad. | -我来点蜡烛 -好小伙 | 
| [08:37] | I’ll nip downstairs and see if there’s any life left | 我下楼看看那老式发电机 | 
| [08:39] | in that old generator. | 还能不能用 | 
| [08:44] | Who’s calling at this hour? | 是谁这么晚打电话来 | 
| [08:57] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [09:16] | My, my. | 天啊 天啊 | 
| [09:19] | Look how big you’ve gotten. | 看看你 都长这么大了 | 
| [09:30] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [09:31] | I’ll be fine, Master Bruce. | 我会没事的 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [09:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 | 
| [09:35] | Nice place you got here. | 这地方不错 | 
| [09:36] | You rent? | 出租吗 | 
| [09:37] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 | 
| [09:40] | Attitude. | 这态度 | 
| [09:42] | Teenagers. Am I right? | 青春期 对吗 | 
| [09:44] | Oh, I remember those days. | 我记得那段时光 | 
| [09:47] | So many exciting new emotions floating through you. | 体内流淌着那么多令人兴奋的新情绪 | 
| [09:49] | Wanting to kill everyone you saw. | 看见谁都想杀 | 
| [09:57] | You. Give me. | 你 给我 | 
| [10:02] | You know, I will never understand rich people’s tastes. | 我永远无法理解富人的品味 | 
| [10:05] | It’s worthless. | 它毫无价值 | 
| [10:06] | My father found it at a flea market. | 是我爸爸在跳蚤市场发现的 | 
| [10:08] | I keep it for sentimental reasons. | 我留着它只是因为有纪念价值 | 
| [10:10] | Nice try. Oh, it’s got some heft to it. | 少来 这东西还挺重 | 
| [10:13] | Expensive, I’m guessing. | 我猜很贵吧 | 
| [10:15] | – Be such a shame if I… Oh! – No, don’t. | -可千万别… -不要 | 
| [10:20] | Tougher than I figured. | 比我想得坚硬 | 
| [10:22] | Anyway… | 管它呢 | 
| [10:25] | – Bloody hell! – I asked you what you want. | -该死的 -我问你想干什么 | 
| [10:28] | Right. Sorry. | 对 抱歉 | 
| [10:29] | The old noodle’s still a little al dente post-thaw. | 刚解冻 脑子还有点不灵活 | 
| [10:32] | The reason I’m here is I’m gonna kill you. | 我来是要杀你 | 
| [10:37] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [10:37] | Well, it’s the last thing I remember wanting to do. | 这是最后一件我记得自己想做的事 | 
| [10:41] | It’s been nagging at me since I woke up. | 这念头自我醒来后就挥之不去 | 
| [10:46] | The idea of slitting that pretty, pink | 一心想着割开你那漂亮的粉嘟嘟的 | 
| [10:50] | throat of yours. | 喉咙 | 
| [10:52] | Figure that’d clear the decks. | 这样应该能清清我的脑子 | 
| [10:54] | What do you think, huh? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [10:57] | I remember that night– | 我记得那晚 | 
| [10:59] | when you took over the benefit. | 你控制了慈善晚会 | 
| [11:01] | You were quite the showman. | 你还真是出尽风头 | 
| [11:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:03] | Always nice to be appreciated. | 有人欣赏总是好的 | 
| [11:05] | And you’re just going to kill me here? | 你要在这里杀了我吗 | 
| [11:08] | That’s kind of disappointing. | 有点让人失望 | 
| [11:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [11:18] | After all the buildup– | 经过这么一番气氛渲染 | 
| [11:19] | you coming back to life, | 又是你死而复生 | 
| [11:21] | turning off the lights in Gotham– | 又是让哥谭陷入黑暗 | 
| [11:23] | killing me here just doesn’t show a lot of… | 结果却在这里杀了我 一点都不… | 
| [11:27] | Flair? Hmm? Style? | 别致 有型 | 
| [11:30] | Panache? | 没派头 | 
| [11:33] | Go on, boy. Spit it out. I can take it. | 来吧 孩子 说出来 我承受得了 | 
| [11:35] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [11:37] | – I’m aware. – I am the ruling elite. | -我知道 -我是精英统治阶层的 | 
| [11:39] | My company is the machine | 我的公司是维持 | 
| [11:41] | that keeps the cogs of Gotham running. | 哥谭正常运作的机器 | 
| [11:45] | Killing me should mean something! | 杀我应该有更大的意义 | 
| [11:46] | And you’re telling me no one’s going to see it? | 你却告诉我 没人会看到这一幕 | 
| [11:50] | You’re saying I need an audience? | 你是说我需要观众 | 
| [11:54] | Look, | 听着 | 
| [11:55] | I know you’re just trying to buy time | 我知道你只是想争取时间 | 
| [11:58] | so you can escape. | 好逃走 | 
| [12:01] | But your point is still valid. | 但你还是说得有道理 | 
| [12:04] | Saddle up, boys! | 准备好 伙计们 | 
| [12:04] | We’re taking this show on the road! | 我们要出去演这出好戏 | 
| [12:06] | And I know just the spot. | 我碰巧知道一个合适的演出地点 | 
| [12:09] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [12:11] | Not you, old chap. | 没说你 老家伙 | 
| [12:12] | The prince of Gotham deserves a public death. | 哥谭王子应该死在众目睽睽之下 | 
| [12:15] | His butler, not so much. Kill him. | 他的管家就算了吧 杀了他 | 
| [12:17] | – No! – Bruce! | -不 -布鲁斯 | 
| [12:21] | This is what you’ve been training for. | 你所受的训练就是为了应付这种情况 | 
| [12:24] | You’re gonna be all right on your own. | 你一个人也会没事的 | 
| [12:29] | I will see you again. | 我们会再见面的 | 
| [12:32] | You carry on, son. You carry on. | 坚持住 孩子 坚持住 | 
| [12:35] | Strangely intimate. | 你们俩还真是够亲密的 | 
| [12:36] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [12:39] | Try not to get any blood on the couch. | 尽量不要在沙发上溅上血 | 
| [12:40] | I might come back for that. | 我可能还会回来坐坐 | 
| [12:43] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [12:44] | Somebody help me! Help! | 谁来救救我 救命 | 
| [12:54] | – Help! – Hello? | -救命 -有人吗 | 
| [12:57] | Over here! | 这里 | 
| [13:00] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 | 
| [13:01] | There’s not much time. Cut me loose! Hurry! | 没多少时间了 快给我松绑 快点 | 
| [13:03] | What’s that car doing in here? | 这里怎么有一辆车 | 
| [13:04] | It doesn’t matter. Cut me loose. | 这不重要 快救我出来 | 
| [13:06] | You-you look familiar. | 你看上去很眼熟 | 
| [13:08] | Yes. I’m… I happen to be the mayor of Gotham. | 是的 我是哥谭市长 | 
| [13:11] | So free me, | 解开我 | 
| [13:12] | and I promise there will be a handsome reward. | 我保证不会亏待你 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, it-it really is you, | 真的是你 | 
| [13:15] | the mayor of Gotham in the flesh. | 活生生的哥谭市长 | 
| [13:17] | Yes! Now stop standing there and get me out of here. | 是的 别傻站着的 快救我出去 | 
| [13:21] | I don’t… I don’t know. What did you do? | 我…不知道 你做了什么 | 
| [13:24] | What? Ah. I’m gonna die here listening to this moron. | 什么 我要死于和这个傻瓜闲聊了 | 
| [13:26] | – Just cut the ropes! – Okay, okay! Okay. | -快把绳子割断 -好吧 好吧 | 
| [13:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 | 
| [13:36] | Hurry! | 快点 | 
| [13:57] | Fine! Come on then. What are you waiting for? | 好吧 来吧 你们在等什么 | 
| [13:59] | You in a rush to die, old man? | 这么急着想死吗 老家伙 | 
| [14:01] | Who’s gonna kill him? | 谁来杀他 | 
| [14:02] | Who’s gonna do it? | 谁来动手 | 
| [14:03] | – I’ll do it. – What? | -我来 -什么 | 
| [14:05] | What, you three? | 就凭你们三个 | 
| [14:06] | You three left here to take out the rubbish, were you? | 你们三个留在这儿倒垃圾的 是吗 | 
| [14:10] | You, Mr. Machine Gun, by the suit of armor, | 你 站在盔甲旁边的机关枪先生 | 
| [14:12] | what, you’re gonna shoot me in the grill, are you? | 你想把我打成筛子吗 | 
| [14:13] | What about you with the crowbar, by the sofa? | 还有沙发边拿撬棍的这位先生呢 | 
| [14:15] | Gonna cave in my skull?! | 想敲开我的脑袋吗 | 
| [14:17] | And how ’bout you, Mr. Machete? | 你呢 大砍刀先生 | 
| [14:20] | Come on in, sunshine. Don’t be shy. | 来啊 帅哥 别害羞 | 
| [14:21] | Your mother wasn’t. Chop-chop. | 你妈妈就没害羞过 快点 | 
| [14:22] | Who are you talking to, old man? | 你和谁说话呢 老家伙 | 
| [14:24] | Me! | 我 | 
| [14:45] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪里 | 
| [14:46] | That lunatic Jerome took him. | 那个疯子杰罗姆把他带走了 | 
| [15:23] | No, please. No. | 不 拜托 不 | 
| [15:35] | Dance! | 跳舞吧 | 
| [15:39] | Get him! Squash her! | 打他 打扁她 | 
| [15:43] | Get the old lady. No, the fat guy. | 打那个老女人 不 那个胖子 | 
| [15:46] | Put your back into it. | 使点劲 | 
| [15:54] | Well, we’re off to a good start. | 真是个不错的开端 | 
| [15:58] | What do you say, Bruce? | 怎么样 布鲁斯 | 
| [16:00] | Want to have some fun before the main event? | 想在正式表演前先找点乐子吗 | 
| [16:14] | Bullock’s pulling messages from the tip line. | 布洛克正在从报警电话中提取有用信息 | 
| [16:16] | You said Bruce was able to convince Jerome to kill him | 你说布鲁斯说服杰罗姆在观众面前 | 
| [16:18] | in front of an audience? | 杀死他 | 
| [16:19] | Yeah, he was trying to buy himself some more time. | 是的 他是想给自己争取一点时间 | 
| [16:22] | And I’d be proud if I wasn’t so bloody terrified. | 要不是我太害怕了 真该为他自豪 | 
| [16:26] | I see it’s given way to bedlam again. | 看来这地方又变得乱哄哄的了 | 
| [16:28] | Jerome’s acolytes have occupied places all over town. | 城里到处都是杰罗姆的手下 | 
| [16:30] | So finding an audience won’t be the issue. | 想找观众并不麻烦 | 
| [16:33] | Question is where. | 问题是在哪里 | 
| [16:34] | We got ’em. | 找到了 | 
| [16:36] | They’re in Anders Park, the cathedral, the zoo. | 他们在安德斯公园 教堂 动物园 | 
| [16:39] | They’ve taken over the Hillside Conservatory, the courthouse, | 他们的人还占领了山腰温室 法院 | 
| [16:41] | and the Boardwalk Circus. | 和木板路马戏团 | 
| [16:43] | Jerome was raised in a circus. | 杰罗姆就是在马戏团长大的 | 
| [16:45] | Have a strike force and all available units meet us there. | 派一支突击队和所有能动用的警员在那儿碰头 | 
| [16:48] | I’ll put out the call on the way. Let’s roll. | 我在路上发布通告 我们走 | 
| [16:58] | Got to be honest, Bruce, | 老实说 布鲁斯 | 
| [17:00] | you don’t make the world’s funniest clown. | 你算不上最有趣的小丑 | 
| [17:04] | But… | 不过… | 
| [17:07] | we can fix that. | 我们能想办法 | 
| [17:16] | Aw, shut up, you big baby. | 闭嘴 爱哭鬼 | 
| [17:20] | Let’s turn that frown… | 把这皱起来的眉头 | 
| [17:22] | upside-down. | 倒过来 | 
| [17:27] | Gabe! We have to find Ed Nygma and kill him! | 盖布 我们得找到爱德·尼格玛并杀了他 | 
| [17:30] | Gabe, where… | 盖布 你去… | 
| [17:33] | Your monkey’s cleared out. | 你的猢狲都散了 | 
| [17:36] | And what’s that you were saying about Nygma? | 你刚刚说尼格玛怎么了 | 
| [17:38] | Looks like we’re not the only ones trying to kill that guy. | 看来不是只有我们想杀那家伙 | 
| [17:41] | Now, where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [17:43] | I’m sorry, what? | 什么 | 
| [17:45] | Speak up. | 大声说 | 
| [17:47] | What are you doing in my house? | 你们来我家做什么 | 
| [17:48] | Whatever we want. | 想做什么做什么 | 
| [17:50] | You’re finished, Oswald. | 你完了 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [17:52] | Now, where’s Nygma? | 尼格玛呢 | 
| [17:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [17:56] | Think. | 想想 | 
| [17:58] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:58] | I said think. | 我说想想 | 
| [18:00] | Oh, I heard you. I’m just surprised you knew the word. | 我听到了 我就是没想到你还知道那个词 | 
| [18:03] | Speaking of words, | 说到词 | 
| [18:05] | – any last ones? – Babs said not to kill him until we have Nygma. | -有遗言吗 -小芭说抓到尼格玛之前不要杀他 | 
| [18:09] | I don’t work for Barbara Kean. | 我不听命于芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [18:12] | Stop pretending that you are anything but muscle! | 别再假装你并非只是个打手了 | 
| [18:15] | Yes, you used to be someone in Gotham, | 是啊 你以前在哥谭挺有地位 | 
| [18:17] | but those days are past! | 但那辉煌日子早过去了 | 
| [18:26] | Remember when I put a knife in your mom’s back? | 还记得我一刀捅进你妈后背的时候吗 | 
| [18:29] | That was awful, wasn’t it? | 那真糟糕 是吧 | 
| [18:31] | Her crying, bleeding out. | 她哭着 血一点点流干 | 
| [18:34] | You just holding her as she died. | 而你抱着她 看着她死掉 | 
| [18:38] | You never did anything about it. | 你根本没为此做过什么 | 
| [18:40] | Yet. | 暂时还没 | 
| [18:42] | Nah. | 不 | 
| [18:44] | You had your chance to kill me. | 你有过杀我的机会 | 
| [18:47] | Stop turning us against each other. | 别再挑拨我们了 | 
| [18:53] | We’re taking him with us. | 带他一起走 | 
| [18:55] | Oh, if you think I am going anywhere with you… | 你要是觉得我会跟你去任何地方 | 
| [19:01] | You realize you have to carry him now. | 你知道你这下得背他了吧 | 
| [19:03] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 | 
| [19:12] | Oh, I missed. | 我射偏了 | 
| [19:15] | Is there a plan for all of this madness? | 这疯狂的混乱有什么计划吗 | 
| [19:17] | These people don’t want a plan– they want an excuse. | 他们才不想要什么计划 他们想要的是借口 | 
| [19:21] | The mother who dreams of strangling her child. | 梦想着掐死自己孩子的母亲 | 
| [19:25] | The husband who wants to stab his wife. | 想捅死妻子的丈夫 | 
| [19:28] | All they want is someone to tell them… | 他们只想要个人来告诉他们 | 
| [19:31] | “Do it. | “动手吧 | 
| [19:33] | Kill them. It doesn’t matter.” | 杀了他们 根本无所谓” | 
| [19:38] | It doesn’t. | 无所谓 | 
| [19:39] | Ooh, I love this game! | 我喜欢这个游戏 | 
| [19:41] | – One, please. – You, sir. | -给我一个 -给你 | 
| [19:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 | 
| [19:44] | Please, no, no. | 拜托 别 | 
| [19:48] | You won’t get away with it. | 你别想逃脱制裁 | 
| [19:49] | I already did. Now shush. | 已经逃脱了 闭嘴吧 | 
| [19:51] | I need to concentrate. | 我需要集中精神 | 
| [19:54] | A few dozen brainwashed maniacs can’t keep the city hostage forever. | 几个被洗了脑的疯子帮不可能永远控制这城市 | 
| [19:56] | Well, duh. | 那又如何 | 
| [20:00] | So what’s the point? | 有什么意义呢 | 
| [20:04] | The point | 意义在于 | 
| [20:06] | is that all these people out here, looting, robbing, | 所有那些在打砸抢 | 
| [20:09] | killing, | 杀人的人 | 
| [20:11] | they’re the people who wash your car, | 他们也是给你洗车 | 
| [20:14] | who pour your coffee, who take out your trash. | 给你倒咖啡 给你倒垃圾的人 | 
| [20:17] | And what happened the moment the lights went out? | 灯光一熄灭 发生了什么呢 | 
| [20:20] | They showed their true faces. | 他们显露出了真实面目 | 
| [20:23] | They showed how quickly they want to open up | 他们显示出 他们多想赶紧 | 
| [20:26] | your rich boy veins and bathe in your blue blood. | 割开你这富二代的血管 沐浴在你的蓝血[贵族]里 | 
| [20:31] | That… | 这 | 
| [20:32] | is the point. | 就是意义所在 | 
| [20:33] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 | 
| [20:36] | There are good people in Gotham. | 哥谭还是有好人的 | 
| [20:43] | Like who? | 谁 | 
| [20:44] | The sheep who lock their doors and crawl under their beds? | 那些锁紧门 爬到床下的绵羊吗 | 
| [20:49] | Face it, kid, | 承认吧 孩子 | 
| [20:52] | Gotham has no heroes. | 哥谭没有英雄 | 
| [21:01] | No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [21:04] | Foul! | 犯规 | 
| [21:06] | He pushed me. Did you see that? | 他推了我 你看到了吧 | 
| [21:08] | You want to kill someone, let’s get on with it. Come on! | 你想杀人 那就赶紧来吧 来吧 | 
| [21:12] | You’re so boring, Bruce. | 你真无聊 布鲁斯 | 
| [21:15] | No! | 不要 | 
| [21:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [21:35] | Did that hurt? | 疼吗 | 
| [21:38] | Not much. | 不怎么疼 | 
| [21:40] | You try. | 自己试试 | 
| [21:52] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [21:53] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [21:55] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [21:56] | Enough dilly-dally. | 不胡闹了 | 
| [21:59] | To the main event. | 开始重头戏 | 
| [22:15] | Where the hell is our backup? | 后援呢 | 
| [22:16] | Still two minutes out. | 还有两分钟才到 | 
| [22:17] | Most were waylaid by another riot on the west side. | 大部分遭遇了西区另一起暴动 | 
| [22:20] | Yeah, but we can’t wait, mate. | 是啊 但我们等不得了 伙计 | 
| [22:21] | All right, so… we go in, | 好吧 那我们进去 | 
| [22:24] | find Bruce, get him to safety, | 找到布鲁斯 带他去安全地带 | 
| [22:26] | then we go after Jerome. | 然后我们去抓杰罗姆 | 
| [22:28] | – Ready? – Not really. | -准备好了吗 -并没有 | 
| [22:32] | Yeah, we all know why we’re here! | 我们都知道我们为何而来 | 
| [22:34] | Here comes Jerome, everybody! | 有请杰罗姆 各位 | 
| [22:50] | Hear ye, hear ye, gather round. | 各位 聚过来 | 
| [22:53] | The show is about to… begin! | 表演就要开始了 | 
| [23:07] | Let me hear. | 欢呼起来 | 
| [23:10] | Come on, now. | 来啊 | 
| [23:14] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [23:17] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 | 
| [23:21] | Well, I think we can all agree | 我想大家都同意 | 
| [23:23] | tonight was a rousing success. | 今晚是令人振奋的成功 | 
| [23:26] | We brought this miserable city to its knees. | 我们让这个悲催的城市屈服了 | 
| [23:33] | So, how to thank the best darn cult of fanatics | 要如何感谢我这样的救世主 | 
| [23:38] | a messiah like myself could ever hope for? | 所能得到的最好的一群狂徒呢 | 
| [23:42] | I give you… | 有请… | 
| [23:46] | Cue! | 上场 | 
| [23:48] | – Yeah. – Yes, yes sir. | -对了 -啊对 先生 | 
| [23:52] | I give you the climax of our festivities. | 请出我们庆典的高潮 | 
| [23:56] | The billionaire prince of Gotham…. | 哥谭的亿万富翁王子 | 
| [23:58] | Bruuuuce…. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [24:02] | Wayne! | 韦恩 | 
| [24:11] | Well, so what do you say, Bruce? | 怎么样 布鲁斯 | 
| [24:14] | Shall we end the night with a bang? | 要盛大地结束这个夜晚吗 | 
| [24:16] | Or better yet… | 或者更棒的是 | 
| [24:18] | A boom? | 用炮声 | 
| [24:31] | Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom… | 放炮 放炮 放炮 放炮 | 
| [24:46] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [24:49] | What’s next? | 还有什么 | 
| [24:52] | Death by a thousand cuts, very poetic. | 万刀穿心而死 很有诗意 | 
| [24:55] | I like that. | 我喜欢 | 
| [25:01] | Slice! | 割碎他 | 
| [25:05] | Nailed it. | 搞定了[钉子] | 
| [25:14] | All right, folks. | 好了 各位 | 
| [25:15] | This is very important. | 这非常重要 | 
| [25:16] | Whatever you do, | 不论如何 | 
| [25:17] | please, definitely try this at home. | 拜托 务必要在家尝试一下 | 
| [25:20] | Preferably on a family member. | 最好是拿家人尝试 | 
| [25:35] | You ready, partner? | 准备好了吗 搭档 | 
| [25:36] | Oh, good Lord. | 老天爷 | 
| [25:38] | Strike force just arrived. | 突击队到了 | 
| [25:39] | They’re coming in. | 他们就要攻进来了 | 
| [25:47] | Detective Gordon, you’re just in time for the big finish. | 戈登警探 你正好赶上压轴大戏 | 
| [25:50] | Nobody move! | 别动 | 
| [26:59] | Find him. | 找到他 | 
| [27:00] | I’ll find Jerome. | 我去找杰罗姆 | 
| [27:07] | So… | 那么 | 
| [27:10] | here we are. | 我们走到了这一步 | 
| [27:13] | I suppose I underestimated you, Barbara. | 看来我是低估了你 芭芭拉 | 
| [27:15] | It’s the curse of great beauty. | 这就是绝世美貌的诅咒 | 
| [27:17] | How did it go? | 怎么样了 | 
| [27:19] | You put together what happened to Ed’s librarian, | 你想通了爱德的图书管理员究竟发生了什么 | 
| [27:21] | turned him against me. | 让他背叛了我 | 
| [27:23] | Honestly, wasn’t too hard. | 老实说 并不困难 | 
| [27:26] | And then, together, you hatched a plan | 然后 你们一起策划 | 
| [27:27] | to destroy everything I made and kill me? | 摧毁我创造的一切 并杀了我 | 
| [27:31] | Pretty much. | 差不多 | 
| [27:33] | And brother, | 天呐 | 
| [27:34] | did you ever take the bait. | 你完全上钩了 | 
| [27:39] | Well, I hope you’re happy at the head of the table. | 希望你当上桌上的老大会开心 | 
| [27:43] | You know, the table is more or less littered | 桌上其实到处都是 | 
| [27:46] | with dead old dudes, | 死掉的老男人了 | 
| [27:47] | but, hey, it’s a place to grow. | 不过 也是个成长的好地方 | 
| [27:50] | And now you got what you want, you don’t need Ed anymore. | 你已经得偿所愿 就不再需要爱德了 | 
| [27:57] | My, my, it didn’t take you long to turn on each other. | 天呐 你们这么轻易就彼此反目了 | 
| [28:00] | You know, I think of it | 我的看法是 | 
| [28:01] | as a limited partnership that needs dissolving. | 这是一个有限期的合作关系 需要结束 | 
| [28:06] | So… I help you find Ed… | 如果我帮你找到爱德 | 
| [28:09] | things go better for me? | 我就会有好下场 | 
| [28:11] | I don’t… you kill me? | 否则 你要杀我 | 
| [28:15] | That about it? | 是这样吗 | 
| [28:17] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [28:24] | Oh, Bruce? | 布鲁斯 | 
| [28:26] | Where are you, boy? | 你在哪 小子 | 
| [28:29] | Come on out, boy. | 出来啊 小子 | 
| [28:31] | I won’t hurt ya. | 我不会伤害你的 | 
| [28:37] | Bruce, darling. | 布鲁斯 亲爱的 | 
| [28:45] | Oh, Brucie… | 布鲁斯 | 
| [28:59] | You ruined my show, Bruce. | 你毁了我的表演 布鲁斯 | 
| [29:02] | Hiding is just gonna make things worse. | 躲藏只会让事情更糟 | 
| [29:08] | I didn’t come here to hide. | 我不是来躲的 | 
| [29:12] | I wanted you to follow me. | 我希望你跟上来 | 
| [29:18] | You’re going to pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为你做的事付出代价 | 
| [29:29] | You’re going to call Ed, tell him you’re alive, | 你要打给爱德 告诉他你还活着 | 
| [29:32] | tell him… Oh, I don’t care. | 告诉他…我不管 | 
| [29:34] | But find out where he is. | 问清他在哪 | 
| [29:36] | – Why don’t you call him? – Because he’s not stupid. | -你怎么不打 -因为他不蠢 | 
| [29:39] | He knows that now you’re no longer | 他知道你已经不是 | 
| [29:40] | the head of the underworld or anything else, | 黑社会老大什么的了 | 
| [29:43] | we don’t need him anymore. | 我们也不需要他了 | 
| [29:45] | It is our time to rule. | 我们称王的时代到来了 | 
| [29:48] | You understand if I feel compelled to refuse? | 你理解我为什么会觉得必须拒绝吧 | 
| [29:52] | Give me five minutes. | 给我五分钟 | 
| [29:53] | – He won’t refuse. – I’d do it in three. | -他不会拒绝的 -我三分钟就能让他服软 | 
| [29:56] | – Why you got to do that? – What? | -你干吗非要那样 -哪样 | 
| [29:58] | Cut me down like that in front of people. | 当着人的面不给我面子 | 
| [29:59] | I’m just saying… | 我就是说… | 
| [30:00] | Will the two of you shut up?! | 你俩能不能别吵了 | 
| [30:04] | Give up Nygma, save your own ass. | 交出尼格玛 保你自己一命 | 
| [30:07] | Live to love another day. | 再多活一天 | 
| [30:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 | 
| [30:19] | You have a weird look on your face. | 你脸上的表情很奇怪 | 
| [30:21] | Like, weirder than normal. | 比以往更奇怪 | 
| [30:23] | You’re right. | 你是对的 | 
| [30:25] | I should want him dead. | 我是该希望他死 | 
| [30:28] | “Should”? | “是该” | 
| [30:30] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [30:32] | you loved him, and he betrayed you. | 你爱他 而他背叛了你 | 
| [30:36] | Actually, I don’t know that I did. | 其实 我不确定我… | 
| [30:39] | Love him. | 真的爱他 | 
| [30:41] | – Not really. – What? | -那不是真爱 -什么 | 
| [30:42] | Ed was right. | 爱德是对的 | 
| [30:44] | I thought I loved him… | 我以为我爱他 | 
| [30:48] | …because he saw me as no one had since my mother. | 因为他是我母亲后 唯一真正相信我的人 | 
| [30:53] | But I killed Isabelle… | 但我杀了伊莎贝尔 | 
| [30:55] | I’m pretty sure her name is Isabella, but go on. | 她的名字应该是伊莎贝拉 继续说 | 
| [31:01] | …because I wouldn’t share him. | 因为我不肯分享他 | 
| [31:05] | Ed said love is sacrifice. | 爱德说爱是牺牲 | 
| [31:08] | I should have been able to sacrifice my happiness for his. | 我本该为了他的幸福牺牲自己的幸福 | 
| [31:14] | I couldn’t. | 但我做不到 | 
| [31:18] | But I’m ready now. | 但我现在愿意了 | 
| [31:22] | I won’t… call… Ed. | 我不会打给爱德 | 
| [31:25] | I won’t let you hurt him! | 我不会让你伤害他 | 
| [31:27] | So you’d rather die than give up the man who tried to kill you? | 你宁可死 也不愿交出想杀你的男人 | 
| [31:31] | I would! | 是啊 | 
| [31:33] | Isn’t that crazy? | 多疯狂啊 | 
| [31:34] | Yes. | 是啊 | 
| [31:38] | It is. | 没错 | 
| [31:40] | Guess you’re not as smart as you thought you were. | 看来你不如自己想的那么聪明 | 
| [31:42] | He didn’t give you up after all. | 他并没有出卖你 | 
| [31:47] | You’re in this together. | 你们是一伙儿的 | 
| [31:50] | But why? | 为什么 | 
| [31:51] | Because I didn’t want to just take | 因为我不仅仅想夺走 | 
| [31:53] | what you had. | 你所拥有的 | 
| [31:55] | I wanted to take what you believed. | 我想夺走你的信念 | 
| [31:58] | I wanted you | 我想要你 | 
| [31:59] | to die… | 死时 | 
| [32:01] | knowing that you were incapable of loving another person. | 心知你根本无法爱另一个人 | 
| [32:07] | But I can. | 但我可以 | 
| [32:09] | I just proved that, right? | 我刚证明了 是吧 | 
| [32:12] | Now does that mean I passed? | 那么我过关了吗 | 
| [32:17] | – Ed? – I… | -爱德 -我 | 
| [32:20] | …don’t know what it means. | 不知道那代表着什么 | 
| [32:39] | I have to tell you… | 我得告诉你 | 
| [32:42] | this is way more fun than I was expecting. | 这可比我想的好玩多了 | 
| [32:51] | We make a good team, you and me. | 我们俩真是好搭档 | 
| [32:54] | You killed Alfred. | 你杀了阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [32:58] | Is that what this is about? | 是为了这个吗 | 
| [33:01] | Yeesh. | 哎呦 | 
| [33:02] | Are all rich kids this close with their butlers? | 富二代跟他们的管家都这么亲吗 | 
| [33:08] | This is about doing what’s right. | 这是为了做正确的事 | 
| [33:10] | You want to be a hero! | 你想当英雄 | 
| [33:12] | Tell you what, buddy… | 告诉你 伙计 | 
| [33:15] | I’ll give you a fighting chance. | 我给你个抵抗的机会 | 
| [33:18] | Let’s do this mano y mano, | 我们赤手空拳地打吧 | 
| [33:21] | my little conquistador. | 我的小征服者 | 
| [33:24] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [33:28] | What kind of hero tackles someone from behind? | 什么样的英雄背后袭人啊 | 
| [33:49] | Let it out! | 释放出来吧 | 
| [33:51] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [33:53] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [33:55] | That’s it. | 就这样 | 
| [33:57] | Let it out. | 发泄出来吧 | 
| [34:22] | Do it. | 动手啊 | 
| [35:00] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [35:04] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 | 
| [35:12] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 | 
| [35:13] | Can’t get rid of me that easily, can you, mate? | 别想那么轻易摆脱我 是吧 | 
| [35:20] | Oh, come here. | 过来 | 
| [35:30] | Behind you! | 小心身后 | 
| [35:57] | Word of Jerome’s arrest is spreading quick. | 杰罗姆被捕的消息传得很快 | 
| [36:00] | Streets are already quieter. | 街道已经安静多了 | 
| [36:01] | Soon as the docs reattach his face, | 等医生把他的脸安回去 | 
| [36:04] | he’s off to Arkham. | 他就会回阿卡姆疯人院 | 
| [36:05] | You wish I would’ve shot him? | 你希望我一枪崩了他吗 | 
| [36:06] | Eh, he’d probably just come back from the dead again. | 他大概也只会再复生 | 
| [36:09] | Probably. | 可能吧 | 
| [36:10] | At least you get to say you punched a man’s face off. | 至少你可以说你把人脸打下来了 | 
| [36:12] | That’s something, right? | 这还挺了不起的 是吧 | 
| [36:16] | Jim? | 吉姆 | 
| [36:18] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 什么 | 
| [36:19] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [36:20] | Let me buy you breakfast. | 我请你吃早餐 | 
| [36:29] | Well, got to say… | 我得说 | 
| [36:32] | the clown makeup was way more terrifying | 那小丑妆比 | 
| [36:34] | than the damage underneath, Master Bruce. | 下面的伤吓人多了 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [36:39] | Did I ever tell you that I don’t like clowns? | 我跟你说过我不喜欢小丑吗 | 
| [36:44] | Well… | 好了 | 
| [36:46] | in a couple of days, | 再过几天 | 
| [36:48] | you’ll be back to your old self. | 你就能恢复如初了 | 
| [36:50] | I guarantee it. | 我保证 | 
| [36:52] | You ready to tell me what happened? | 你想告诉我究竟发生了什么吗 | 
| [36:57] | When Jerome took me away… | 杰罗姆劫走我后 | 
| [37:01] | I thought they were going to kill you. | 我以为他们要杀了你 | 
| [37:05] | Shall I tell you what I thought? | 要我说说我怎么想的吗 | 
| [37:11] | I thought how proud I was of you. | 我想的是我多么为你骄傲 | 
| [37:13] | Of the man that you’ve become. | 多么为你的成长骄傲 | 
| [37:18] | I almost killed him, Alfred. | 我差点杀了他 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [37:20] | Ah, but you didn’t, now, did you? | 但你没有 不是吗 | 
| [37:22] | You controlled your anger. | 你控制了自己的怒火 | 
| [37:28] | It wasn’t just anger. | 那不单纯是怒火 | 
| [37:31] | After everything Jerome had done, | 杰罗姆做了那么多恶事 | 
| [37:34] | after all the pain he caused, | 造成了那么多痛苦 | 
| [37:37] | the idea of killing him | 杀了他 | 
| [37:41] | – felt… – It felt right. | -似乎 -是正确的 | 
| [37:46] | Yes. | 对 | 
| [37:49] | It felt like justice. | 似乎是正义 | 
| [37:52] | There’s a very fine line, Master Bruce, | 布鲁斯少爷 正义 | 
| [37:53] | between justice… | 和复仇之间 | 
| [37:56] | and vengeance. | 有道微妙的界线 | 
| [37:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [38:00] | But that doesn’t mean there isn’t one. | 但终归还是有界线的 | 
| [38:02] | No, it doesn’t. | 是啊 | 
| [38:03] | I knew where the line was tonight, Alfred. | 我今晚知道那界线在哪 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [38:06] | I didn’t cross it. | 我没有越界 | 
| [38:12] | Well, that’s the first rule. | 这是第一准则 | 
| [38:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [38:17] | Well, I started training you so you could defend yourself. | 我当初训练你是为了让你能保护自己 | 
| [38:19] | Well, we’re well past that, aren’t we? | 我们早已经过了那个阶段了 是吧 | 
| [38:22] | But what’s all this training for? | 这么训练是为了什么 | 
| [38:25] | What are you gonna do with it? | 你打算拿它做点什么 | 
| [38:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:31] | Nor do I. | 我也不知道 | 
| [38:32] | But if you keep going, | 但如果你继续下去 | 
| [38:36] | you’re gonna need rules. | 你就需要准则 | 
| [38:39] | Rules that you cannot | 你不可以 | 
| [38:41] | and you will not break, | 也不会打破的准则 | 
| [38:43] | never mind what the reason, | 不管理由是什么 | 
| [38:46] | never mind what the circumstance. | 不管有什么背景 | 
| [38:49] | I will not kill. | 我不杀人 | 
| [38:56] | Say it again. | 再说一遍 | 
| [39:02] | I will not kill. | 我不杀人 | 
| [39:07] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们开始吧 | 
| [39:29] | Tonight was close. | 这一晚好悬 | 
| [39:35] | We could have lost Gotham for good. | 我们差点永远失去哥谭 | 
| [39:39] | Soon, we will act, | 很快 我们要采取行动 | 
| [39:42] | and you will be called upon. | 到时会用到你 | 
| [39:46] | They’ve done a wonderful job erasing the scars. | 他们除疤做得很棒 | 
| [39:50] | Are you prepared? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [39:51] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [39:53] | But I still don’t understand how I can help save Gotham. | 但我还是不懂我怎么能帮忙拯救哥谭 | 
| [39:56] | Never fear. | 别担心 | 
| [39:59] | You are only part of the plan. | 你只是计划的一部分 | 
| [40:00] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 | 
| [40:03] | You know what must happen | 你知道如果他拒绝 | 
| [40:05] | if he refuses. | 我们必须如何 | 
| [40:07] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [40:09] | No one refuses the Court. | 没人可以拒绝法庭 | 
| [40:47] | – Uncle Frank? – Hello, Jim. | -弗兰克叔叔 -你好 吉姆 | 
| [40:49] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 | 
| [40:54] | Ed… I love you. | 爱德 我爱你 | 
| [40:58] | I know you believe that now. | 我知道你现在信了 | 
| [41:00] | So you need to listen to me when I tell you | 你得听我说 | 
| [41:03] | by doing this… it will change you. | 你做这事 你会发生改变 | 
| [41:07] | I’ve killed before, Oswald. | 我杀过人 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [41:09] | Not like this. | 但不是这样的 | 
| [41:11] | This won’t be a crime of passion | 这不是激情犯罪 | 
| [41:13] | or self-preservation. | 不是为自保 | 
| [41:16] | This will be the cold-blooded murder | 这是冷血谋杀 | 
| [41:18] | of someone you love. | 杀害你爱的人 | 
| [41:21] | I don’t love you. | 我不爱你 | 
| [41:29] | You need me, Edward Nygma. | 你需要我 爱德华·尼格玛 | 
| [41:31] | Just as I need you. | 就像我需要你 | 
| [41:32] | You cannot have one without the other. | 两者缺一不可 | 
| [41:36] | You killed Isabella. | 你杀了伊莎贝拉 | 
| [41:38] | The point is… | 重点是 | 
| [41:39] | That is the point! | 重点就是这个 | 
| [41:41] | You can’t talk your way out of this, Oswald. | 你别想靠耍嘴皮逃脱 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [41:44] | I have wanted you to suffer | 我一直想让你 | 
| [41:47] | as I’ve suffered. | 像我一样痛苦 | 
| [41:48] | You killed her, | 你杀了她 | 
| [41:50] | so you die. | 你得死 | 
| [41:54] | When I met you | 我认识你时 | 
| [41:56] | you were a nervous, | 你不过是个紧张 | 
| [41:58] | jittery loser. | 战战兢兢的废物 | 
| [42:01] | You were nothing. | 你那时什么都不是 | 
| [42:03] | I created Edward Nygma. | 是我创造了爱德华·尼格玛 | 
| [42:06] | And I am the only one in the world | 这世上只有我真正 | 
| [42:08] | who truly sees you as you are. | 看到了真实的你 | 
| [42:13] | Who you can still become. | 看到了你还能成为的人 | 
| [42:19] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 | 
| [42:24] | Ed, are you listening to me? | 爱德 你听到了吗 | 
| [42:28] | I’m listening. | 我听着呢 | 
| [42:30] | Say something. | 说话啊 | 
| [42:38] | I loved her, Oswald. | 我爱她 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [42:42] | And you killed her. | 而你杀了她 |