时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Uncle Frank. | 弗兰克叔叔 |
[00:03] | Maybe you want to tell me | 也许你想告诉我 |
[00:04] | where the hell you’ve been since I was a kid? | 你这么些年都去哪了 |
[00:05] | The Court is a secret society | 法庭是个秘密社团 |
[00:07] | If it’s so secret, how do you know about them? | 如果这些都是秘密 你怎么知道的 |
[00:09] | Your father and I were both members. | 你父亲和我曾是其成员 |
[00:10] | It was a drunk driver! | 是个酒驾司机 |
[00:12] | I watched him die. | 我看着他死的 |
[00:13] | My brother was making trouble and they killed him. | 我哥哥在找麻烦 他们就杀了他 |
[00:15] | One cannot deny love. | 人不能否认爱情 |
[00:19] | I… don’t… love you. | 我不爱你 |
[00:23] | look who’s alive. | 看看谁活过来了 |
[00:25] | I just remembered… | 我刚记起来 |
[00:26] | there’s someone I need to kill. | 我要去杀一个人 |
[00:28] | – The clone is in place. – What about Bruce Wayne? | -克隆人已经就位 -布鲁斯·韦恩呢 |
[00:30] | He should be waking up as we speak. | 这会儿应该正要醒来了 |
[00:32] | I’ve always done whatever the Court has asked of me. | 我一向满足法庭对我的要求 |
[00:35] | What aren’t you telling me? | 你在瞒我什么 |
[00:36] | This city is on the brink of chaos. | 这座城市正处于混乱的边缘 |
[00:39] | Seems like judgment came to Gotham earlier than expected. | 看来哥谭的”审判日”比预期早了 |
[00:44] | Members of the Ruling Council, | 裁决委员会成员们 |
[00:46] | Gotham has fallen ill. | 哥谭已经堕落 |
[00:49] | Violence and crime continue to spread | 暴力与犯罪像不可阻挡的恶疾 |
[00:51] | like an unstoppable disease. | 持续在哥谭蔓延 |
[00:54] | Drastic action must be taken. | 必须采取有力措施 |
[00:58] | To that end, a weapon is being built. | 为此 我们在建造一个武器 |
[01:02] | A weapon intended to be unleashed on Gotham | 一个将在哥谭释放的武器 |
[01:05] | so that the city may be cleansed and rebuilt by us. | 好让我们来净化 重建它 |
[01:10] | The Head of our Court asks | 法庭首领要求 |
[01:11] | that we reach a unanimous vote to proceed. | 投票结果必须全体一致才能进行 |
[01:47] | Judgment has been passed. | 审判已下达 |
[01:50] | Gotham must fall. | 哥谭必须毁灭 |
[02:30] | I want to speak with whoever’s in charge. | 我要跟管事的说话 |
[02:37] | That would be me. | 那就是我 |
[02:40] | Is the Court of Owls behind my abduction? | 是猫头鹰法庭绑架了我吗 |
[02:42] | The Court is a tool. Nothing more. | 法庭只是工具 仅此而已 |
[02:44] | You won’t get away with this. | 你不会得逞的 |
[02:46] | People will know I’m gone. | 会有人发现我失踪了 |
[02:48] | We’ve taken precautions | 我们采取了措施 |
[02:49] | to ensure your absence | 确保你的失踪 |
[02:51] | won’t be noticed. | 不会被人发现 |
[02:55] | My clone. | 我的克隆人 |
[02:57] | He’s in Gotham pretending to be me, isn’t he? | 他正在哥谭假扮我 是不是 |
[03:01] | Alfred will figure it out. | 阿尔弗雷德会看出来的 |
[03:03] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[03:04] | But by that time, | 但到那时 |
[03:06] | I’m hoping we’ve accomplished our goal. | 希望我们的目的已经达到了 |
[03:09] | Which is what? | 什么目的 |
[03:13] | I need your help, Bruce. | 我需要你的帮助 布鲁斯 |
[03:17] | Eat. | 吃饭吧 |
[03:19] | You’re going to need your strength. | 你会需要体力的 |
[03:22] | We’ll begin soon. | 我们很快开始 |
[03:28] | Aubrey James, the once and… | 奥布雷·詹姆斯 曾经的… |
[03:29] | All right, come on people, come on. | 好了 各位 行了 |
[03:30] | Let’s get back to work. Joe, shut that off. | 大家回去工作吧 乔 把电视关了 |
[03:32] | Can you believe this nonsense? | 你能相信这破事吗 |
[03:33] | After all that’s said and done, who’s back in charge? | 经过了这一切 谁又回来当老大了 |
[03:36] | Aubrey James. The original crook himself. | 奥布雷·詹姆斯 最初的大坏蛋 |
[03:39] | How was the cabin? | 小木屋怎么样 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:42] | You and your uncle. You must’ve had a lot to catch up on. | 你和你叔叔 肯定有不少话说吧 |
[03:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:47] | Any word on Nygma? | 有尼格玛的消息吗 |
[03:48] | No. But after gassing the cadets | 没有 但毒气攻击警校 |
[03:50] | and dangling me over an empty stairwell, | 又把我吊在空楼梯井上后 |
[03:53] | he just disappeared. | 他就消失了 |
[03:54] | No riddles, puzzles or singing telegrams, yet. | 没有谜语难题或唱歌电报了 至少还没有 |
[03:58] | Who’s, uh, “Michael Ness”? | 这是谁啊 迈克尔·内斯 |
[04:01] | The drunk driver who hit and killed my father | 我九岁时 撞死了我父亲的 |
[04:03] | when I was nine. | 酒驾司机 |
[04:05] | Something my uncle said got me thinking. | 我叔叔的一些话让我开始琢磨 |
[04:07] | – What do you got? – Not much. | -发现什么了 -没什么 |
[04:09] | He was convicted of vehicular manslaughter. | 他被判车辆过失杀人 |
[04:11] | Got six years. | 入狱六年 |
[04:12] | Then got his ticket punched in a prison stabbing a few months in. | 进去了几个月就在监狱被刺伤死了 |
[04:16] | Silver lining. | 真好 |
[04:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:17] | But I pulled his medical file from Blackgate, | 但我从黑门监狱调出了他的病例 |
[04:21] | found something that wasn’t in the original case file. | 发现了点原始档案里没有的东西 |
[04:23] | He had “chronic persistent hepatitis.” | 他得了慢性持续性肝炎 |
[04:26] | I was gonna ask Lee what it was when she got in. | 我打算等小莱来了问问她这是什么 |
[04:28] | Chronic persistent hepatitis is a | 慢性持续性肝炎是一种 |
[04:29] | non-progressive form of liver inflammation. | 非进行性肝炎 |
[04:33] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[04:34] | You kidding? It’s known as the Irish Curse. | 这你都不知道 它被称为爱尔兰诅咒 |
[04:37] | With chronic inflammation, | 得了慢性肝炎 |
[04:38] | you cannot drink. Nothing, not a drop. | 一点酒都不能沾 一滴都不行 |
[04:40] | Not even beer. | 啤酒都不行 |
[04:41] | Well, this guy didn’t get the memo. | 那这人显然是不知道 |
[04:42] | His blood alcohol was off the charts the night of the accident. | 车祸当晚他的血醇值爆表了 |
[04:45] | You’re not hearing me. | 你没听懂我的话 |
[04:45] | If this guy had chronic liver inflammation, | 要是这个人真得了慢性肝炎 |
[04:48] | if he blew a 0.1 | 他要能在 |
[04:49] | on a blood alcohol test, | 血醇测定里吹个0.1 |
[04:51] | he’d be dead before he got behind the wheel. | 不等上车就没命了 |
[04:55] | If that’s true, then someone dummied the report. | 要是如此 那就是有人修改了报告 |
[04:57] | Can you do some digging? | 你能深查一下吗 |
[04:59] | Find out who this guy was? | 看看这人的来头 |
[05:00] | Sure, but… | 当然 但是 |
[05:02] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:11] | Ta-da! | 瞧啊 |
[05:13] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[05:14] | I told you the whole estate was abandoned– can you believe it? | 我跟你说了这里完全废弃了 能相信吗 |
[05:17] | As a matter of fact, I can. | 说实话 我能 |
[05:19] | You know, the fresh air will do you good. | 这里的新鲜空气会对你有好处 |
[05:21] | It smells like rotting death in here. | 这里一股腐尸的味道 |
[05:24] | – I think someone’s hungry. – What are you doing? Stop it! | -某人是饿了吧 -你干什么 住手 |
[05:27] | I… told you I am fine! | 我说了我没事 |
[05:29] | I am a grown man, for crying out loud! | 拜托 我是个大老爷们 |
[05:31] | And you’re hungry. | 而且你饿了 |
[05:37] | What’s with you and all the plants? | 你怎么就这么喜欢植物 |
[05:40] | They’re my friends. | 他们是我朋友 |
[05:42] | Your friends? | 你的朋友 |
[05:43] | – Yeah. – Wonderful. | -是啊 -真好 |
[05:45] | You know, plants make better friends than most people. | 跟你说 植物比大多数人是更好的朋友 |
[05:48] | And some of them helped save your life. | 有些植物甚至能救你的命 |
[05:52] | It’s broth. | 是清汤 |
[05:53] | I even put in some white willow for your fever. | 我还放了银柳 好帮你退烧 |
[05:57] | What is wrong with you? | 你有病啊 |
[05:59] | For the millionth time, I need to get back to Gotham! | 我第一万遍告诉你 我得回哥谭 |
[06:02] | What’s the rush?! | 急什么 |
[06:04] | I was betrayed and shot. | 我遭背叛 还中了枪 |
[06:06] | I should be plotting my revenge, building an army, | 我得开始策划复仇 组建军队 |
[06:08] | not drinking pinecone juice | 不是和一个爱植物的 |
[06:11] | with the… crazy plant lady. | 疯女人一起喝松果汤 |
[06:13] | So build an army. No one’s stopping you. | 那就组建军队啊 又没人阻止你 |
[06:15] | And I could even help if you weren’t being such a jerk. | 要是你不这么混蛋 我本来还能帮你 |
[06:19] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[06:22] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:25] | I need you to deliver a message to Gabe. | 我需要你给盖布递个信 |
[06:30] | Who’s Gabe? | 盖布是谁 |
[06:32] | He’s a moron. | 他是个白痴 |
[06:33] | But… he is a loyal moron. | 但是 他是个忠诚的白痴 |
[06:36] | And every army starts with one single loyal soldier. | 军队都是从一个忠诚的士兵组建起来的 |
[06:46] | “Please.” | 求我 |
[06:50] | Please? | 求你 |
[06:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:53] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:01] | 彼得·戈登 挚爱的丈夫和父亲 | |
[07:16] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[07:17] | Why here? | 为什么在这里 |
[07:20] | It’s public, open, | 这里是公共场所 地方也开阔 |
[07:23] | easy to spot if anyone’s watching us. | 要是有人监视我们容易发现 |
[07:25] | The driver who hit my father’s car that night wasn’t drunk. | 那晚撞死我父亲的司机没喝醉 |
[07:29] | I think he did it on purpose, | 我觉得他是故意的 |
[07:30] | and someone made it look like an accident. | 然后被别人伪装成了事故 |
[07:33] | Easy enough for the Court. | 猫头鹰法庭要办到很容易 |
[07:36] | So let’s say I believe you. | 假设我相信你 |
[07:40] | What do you want from me? | 你要我做什么 |
[07:43] | I have just learned something | 我刚刚才知道了一件 |
[07:44] | I am still having trouble believing. | 我现在都还不能完全相信的事 |
[07:47] | A weapon is en route, headed for Gotham. | 一件武器正向哥谭来 |
[07:51] | A weapon the Court intends to use to destroy the city. | 法庭要用来毁灭哥谭的武器 |
[07:54] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[07:55] | You said the Court controls Gotham. | 你说法庭控制了哥谭 |
[07:57] | Why would they want to destroy it? | 他们为什么要毁灭它 |
[07:59] | This isn’t the Court as a whole. | 这不是法庭整体的决定 |
[08:01] | It’s limited to a number of high-ranking members, | 只是部分高层 |
[08:04] | fanatics who believe the city needs to be cleansed. | 相信哥谭需要净化的狂热分子 |
[08:07] | And you really think they’re capable of this? | 你真的认为他们有这能力吗 |
[08:09] | They’ve done it before. | 他们之前就干过 |
[08:11] | Twice in the city’s history they’ve laid waste to Gotham. | 这城市经历过两次他们的毁灭了 |
[08:14] | It’s no bluff. | 那不是吓唬人的 |
[08:16] | So how do we stop it? | 那我们要怎么阻止 |
[08:19] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[08:21] | I don’t even know what the weapon is. | 我都不知道武器是什么 |
[08:23] | But that’s exactly what I’m going to find out. | 那正是我要去查的 |
[08:25] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[08:26] | No. The Court knows I reached out to you, but that’s all. | 不 法庭知道我和你联络过 仅此而已 |
[08:29] | We need to keep it that way, | 我们需要保持这样 |
[08:31] | in case I’m discovered. | 以防我被发现了 |
[08:35] | Be careful, Uncle Frank. | 小心点 弗兰克叔叔 |
[08:46] | 法尔科内 马里奥·卡尔维医生 挚爱的丈夫与儿子 | |
[09:06] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to intrude. | 抱歉 我不是有意打搅 |
[09:07] | I saw you earlier. | 我之前看到你了 |
[09:09] | Who was that man you were with? | 和你在一起的那男人是谁 |
[09:13] | My Uncle Frank. | 我叔叔弗兰克 |
[09:16] | I thought you two were estranged. | 我以为你俩早疏远了 |
[09:18] | We recently reconnected. | 我们最近又联络上了 |
[09:21] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[09:25] | I’ve been coming here a lot. | 我经常来这里 |
[09:28] | The other day I saw this… | 那天我看到个 |
[09:30] | little old man, must have been in his 90s, | 小老头 一定有九十多岁了 |
[09:33] | all dressed up, | 穿得很整齐 |
[09:34] | standing in front of his wife’s grave… | 站在他妻子的坟前 |
[09:36] | smiling. | 笑着 |
[09:39] | I couldn’t understand what there was to smile about. | 我不理解有什么可笑的 |
[09:45] | And then it occurred to me. | 然后我突然明白了 |
[09:50] | They shared a whole life together. | 他们一起度过了一生 |
[09:56] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[10:00] | How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:03] | How do you just… move on, | 你怎么能 向前看 |
[10:05] | leaving so much destruction in your wake? | 不顾身后留下的那么多毁灭 |
[10:13] | I wish I could do that. | 真希望我也能做到 |
[10:25] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[10:26] | That driver that hit and killed your father that night | 那晚撞死你父亲的司机 |
[10:28] | was a career scumbag. | 是个职业混混 |
[10:29] | What’d you find out? | 你查到了什么 |
[10:30] | He did a stretch for grand theft auto, | 他因为盗车而服过刑 |
[10:32] | among other things, and get this– | 还犯过其他罪行 听者 |
[10:34] | the high-priced lawyer who got him his plea | 那个为他保释的高价律师 |
[10:36] | was paid for by none other than Carmine Falcone. | 受雇于卡麦·法尔科内 |
[10:42] | 法尔科内 马里奥·卡尔维医生 挚爱的丈夫与儿子 | |
[10:47] | Okay, that’s…easy. Okay. | 好了 轻点 好了 |
[10:50] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[10:53] | Oh, Boss, I can’t believe it. | 老大 我真不敢相信 |
[10:55] | – You know that everyone thinks you’re dead. – Yes. | -所有人都以为你死了 -是的 |
[10:57] | And that Barbara’s running things? | 那个芭芭拉开始掌权了 |
[10:59] | Gabe, this might go faster if you just listen. | 盖布 你认真听咱们能更快完事 |
[11:02] | I need to build an army | 我需要组建一支军队 |
[11:04] | to exact my revenge, | 来实现我的复仇 |
[11:05] | and to take back my throne. | 然后夺回我的王座 |
[11:07] | Will you help me? | 你愿帮助我吗 |
[11:08] | Of course I will. | 当然了 |
[11:09] | When the guys hear that you’re still alive, they’ll come running. | 当小的们听到你还活着 他们都会跑来的 |
[11:12] | I’ll make sure of it. | 我会确保这一点 |
[11:13] | What do you want me to do? | 你要我做什么 |
[11:16] | That. | 刚才说的那个 |
[11:16] | I want you to do that, Gabe. | 我要你做刚才说的那个 盖布 |
[11:18] | Right. I got it. | 好的 我知道了 |
[11:20] | No problem. | 没问题的 |
[11:26] | There’s something off about him. | 他这人有点不对劲 |
[11:28] | No argument there. | 这我同意 |
[11:29] | I don’t trust him. | 我不信任他 |
[11:31] | Gabe? | 盖布 |
[11:33] | He’s a human Labrador. You whistle, he comes running. | 他就是人形拉布拉多 你吹口哨他就跑来 |
[11:35] | Trust me, he’s loyal. | 相信我 他很忠诚 |
[11:37] | I have this perfume. | 我有这么个香水 |
[11:38] | One whiff, and a man will do anything I ask. | 闻一下 任何男人都会任我摆布 |
[11:42] | Including telling the truth. | 也包括讲真话 |
[11:43] | Look, now that Gabe is here, | 听好 既然盖布来了 |
[11:45] | I’m afraid this is where we part ways. | 恐怕我们要就此别过了 |
[11:48] | I have an army to build, | 我还要建立一支军队 |
[11:49] | a war to plan, | 还要谋划一场战争 |
[11:51] | and we really do not know each other that well. | 况且我们俩真的没那么熟 |
[11:54] | You understand. | 你懂吧 |
[11:57] | No. | 不懂 |
[11:58] | Maybe you can ask one of your plants. | 或许你可以找棵植物请教一下 |
[12:02] | I do not trust you. | 我并不信任你 |
[12:03] | I saved your life. | 我可救过你的命 |
[12:05] | My men are on their way. | 我的人就快来了 |
[12:06] | You trust him? | 你居然信任他 |
[12:08] | But I… | 可我… |
[12:09] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[12:12] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[12:14] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[12:18] | You’re being serious. | 你是认真的 |
[12:19] | Look, don’t take this the wrong way, | 千万别误会 |
[12:22] | but you are a bit of a freak. | 不过你是个怪胎 |
[12:29] | Did she tell you not to trust me? | 她是不是让你别信任我 |
[12:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:36] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:39] | Smart girl. | 聪明的姑娘 |
[13:52] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 |
[14:26] | The temple is some sort of maze, is that it? | 这座庙是个迷宫 对吗 |
[14:28] | Everything is a maze, Bruce. | 万物皆是迷宫 布鲁斯 |
[14:30] | The only difference is whether we realize our place within it. | 唯一的区别在于 我们是否知道自己身在何处 |
[14:35] | Given enough time, I will find a way out. | 给我足够的时间 我就能逃出去 |
[14:37] | How much time? | 多长时间 |
[14:39] | How long have you been blindly running down the corridors of your life | 你花费了多少时间在人生的走廊里盲目奔跑 |
[14:43] | only to end up in the same place? | 到头来却又回到了原点呢 |
[14:46] | It’s time to pick a direction. | 是时候选择方向了 |
[14:48] | You can speak in cryptic riddles all you want. | 随你怎么说些奇怪难懂的话 |
[14:51] | I’m not scared of you. | 我不怕你 |
[14:53] | But you are scared of something, aren’t you? | 可有令你害怕的东西 不是吗 |
[14:58] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[15:01] | Let me show you what I have to offer. | 看看我能给你什么 |
[15:11] | You have some nerve showing up here. | 你真是好大胆 还敢跑到这儿来 |
[15:13] | We need to talk. Alone. | 我们得单独谈谈 |
[15:15] | No, we don’t. | 不必了 |
[15:16] | You took my son from me. | 你害死了我儿子 |
[15:18] | And you took my father away from me. | 你害死了我父亲 |
[15:21] | I’d say that makes us even. | 看来我们算是扯平了 |
[15:22] | Your father was killed by a drunk driver. | 你父亲是被一个酒驾司机撞死的 |
[15:24] | No, he wasn’t. | 不 不是的 |
[15:25] | The driver wasn’t drunk. He hit us on purpose. | 那个司机没喝醉 他是故意撞我们的 |
[15:28] | But I think you know that | 不过你应该是知道的 |
[15:29] | because you paid for his lawyer. | 因为你为他雇了律师 |
[15:33] | Still think we have nothing to talk about? | 还觉得我们没什么可谈的吗 |
[15:40] | If you have a question for me, son… | 如果你有话要问我 年轻人… |
[15:43] | why not go ahead and ask it? | 现在就问吧 |
[15:45] | Did you order the hit on my father? | 你有没有下令杀我父亲 |
[15:47] | No. | 没有 |
[15:49] | I respected your father. | 我敬重你父亲 |
[15:51] | Much more than the son he left behind. | 远胜于他留下的儿子 |
[15:54] | But someone did. | 可确实是有人指使 |
[15:55] | It was a hit? | 是雇凶杀人吗 |
[15:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:02] | The Court of Owls. | 猫头鹰法庭 |
[16:04] | What do you know about them? | 你对他们了解多少 |
[16:07] | I know my uncle is a member. | 我知道我叔叔是成员之一 |
[16:09] | – Are you? – No. | -你是吗 -不是 |
[16:11] | But we’ve built a partnership which has been | 但多年来 我们建立的合作关系 |
[16:14] | mutually beneficial over the years. | 对我们双方都有好处 |
[16:16] | You mean you do their bidding. | 你是说你替他们办事 |
[16:17] | Everyone does the Court’s bidding. | 所有人都听从法庭差遣 |
[16:20] | Some of us just know it. | 只不过有些人是自知的 |
[16:23] | The person who came to you– | 当年去找你的那个人 |
[16:25] | a member of the Court? | 也是法庭成员吗 |
[16:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:29] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[16:32] | Who ordered the hit on my father? | 是谁找人杀我父亲的 |
[16:34] | I want a name. | 我要个名字 |
[16:39] | Frank Gordon. | 弗兰克·戈登 |
[16:42] | Your uncle. | 你叔叔 |
[16:58] | Hello, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[17:00] | Thought we could use a drink. | 我们可以喝一杯 |
[17:06] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:08] | Did you order the hit on my father? | 是你找人杀我父亲的吗 |
[17:11] | Carmine called the Court after you left. | 你刚走 开麦就打给了法庭 |
[17:14] | You shouldn’t have gone there. | 你不该去那儿的 |
[17:15] | It’ll raise suspicions. | 会让人起疑的 |
[17:17] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[17:22] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:28] | I already told you– | 我说了 |
[17:29] | your father was determined to expose the Court | 你父亲一心要曝光法庭 |
[17:31] | and became a risk. | 他成了个威胁 |
[17:33] | Simple as that. | 就那么简单 |
[17:33] | So you had him killed? | 那你就让人杀了他 |
[17:35] | Your own brother? | 你的亲兄弟 |
[17:37] | You want to shoot me, Jim? | 你想打死我吗 吉姆 |
[17:38] | You’d be doing me a favor. | 那算是帮我忙了 |
[17:39] | But it won’t change anything. | 但这不会改变什么 |
[17:41] | The only thing we can do now | 我们现在唯一能做的 |
[17:43] | is finish what Peter started and bring down the Court. | 就是完成彼得的遗志 扳倒法庭 |
[17:46] | It’s what he would have wanted. | 这是他的愿望 |
[17:47] | What my father would have wanted is for justice to be done. | 我父亲的愿望是正义得到伸张 |
[17:54] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[17:56] | Frank Gordon, you’re under arrest for the murder of Peter Gordon. | 弗兰克·戈登 你因谋杀彼得·戈登被捕 |
[17:59] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[18:01] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[18:01] | Have you not been listening? | 你没听我说吗 |
[18:03] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[18:05] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的任何话 都将成为 |
[18:07] | – in a court of law. – Arrest me and it’s over. | -呈堂证供 -逮捕我 就都完了 |
[18:08] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[18:09] | Stopping them is the only thing that matters. | 阻止他们才是唯一重要的 |
[18:11] | My father mattered! | 我父亲就很重要 |
[18:19] | Dock 9C. | 9C码头 |
[18:21] | It’s where the weapon will be arriving. | 武器将到达那里 |
[18:23] | It’s all I’ve been able to find out. | 我只能查到这么多 |
[18:25] | I need to speak with the Court, try to buy some time. | 我得去找法庭 想办法拖延时间 |
[18:28] | You need to find out when the weapon will be arriving, | 你得去查明武器什么时候会到 |
[18:30] | and you need to do it without the Court | 还不能被法庭发现 |
[18:31] | finding out you’re involved. | 是你在查 |
[18:33] | Otherwise… we’re both dead. | 否则 我们都死定了 |
[18:37] | Make a choice, Jim. | 做出选择吧 吉姆 |
[18:51] | I didn’t think you had it in you. | 我没想到你还有这么一手 |
[18:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:55] | You never did. | 你从没瞧得起我 |
[18:59] | Is that what this is about? | 就是为了这个吗 |
[19:01] | No one gave you a gold star for thuggery? | 没人为谋财害命给你朵小红花 |
[19:04] | If you’re gonna kill me, then get on with it already. | 如果你要杀我 赶紧的吧 |
[19:11] | I ain’t gonna kill you. | 我才不会杀你 |
[19:13] | We’re gonna auction off that right to the highest bidder. | 我们要把杀你的权利拍卖给出价最高者 |
[19:20] | We? | 我们 |
[19:22] | That would be my sales force. | 那是我的销售人员 |
[19:45] | If he had just listened to me, but no. | 他要是听我的多好 可偏不 |
[19:48] | Nobody listens to Ivy… | 没人听艾薇的 |
[20:00] | That’s a lot to take in. | 信息量可挺大 |
[20:01] | Tell me about it. | 可不是 |
[20:02] | A secret organization that controls all of Gotham? | 控制了整个哥谭的秘密组织 |
[20:06] | If that’s true, somebody should tell ’em | 如果这是真的 该有人去告诉他们 |
[20:07] | they’re doing a pretty terrible job. | 他们干得不咋样 |
[20:10] | He told you all this at the cabin? | 他在小木屋告诉你的吗 |
[20:11] | Most of it. The weapon intended to destroy the city– | 大部分是 要拿来毁灭城市的武器 |
[20:14] | that’s a new wrinkle he threw at me today. | 是他今天告诉我的 |
[20:16] | Quite the family reunion you’re having. | 你的家庭团聚可真精彩 |
[20:21] | I didn’t mean to involve you in all this, | 我也不想把你卷进来的 |
[20:24] | I just don’t know who to trust anymore. | 我只是不知该信任谁了 |
[20:26] | Way I see it, as hard as it was to hear what Falcone had to say, | 要我说 法尔科内的话虽然让人心痛 |
[20:29] | at least he confirmed the existence of the Court. | 但他至少证实了法庭的存在 |
[20:32] | So I take my uncle at his word? | 那么我该信叔叔的话吗 |
[20:34] | You work the lead. | 你查线索 |
[20:35] | Check the docks. But that’s just me. | 去码头查看 但这只是我的想法 |
[20:37] | I tend to give apocalyptic warnings | 我一般会对关于 |
[20:39] | of mass destruction the benefit of the doubt. | 大规模破坏的警告半信半疑 |
[20:43] | But it wasn’t my father who was killed. | 但被杀的毕竟不是我父亲 |
[20:46] | So if you want to go after your uncle for what he did, | 如果你想为你叔叔做的事惩罚他 |
[20:49] | I got your back. | 我会挺你 |
[20:53] | He says the Court has destroyed the city | 他说法庭史上曾 |
[20:54] | twice before in its history. | 两次毁灭城市 |
[20:57] | We can’t take that chance. | 我们不能冒险 |
[20:58] | I’ll call Judge Bam Bam, get a warrant. | 我给法官打电话 申请搜查令 |
[21:00] | We’ll hit the docks and start kicking in doors today. | 我们今天就去码头 到处打探 |
[21:02] | No. He was very clear. The Court can’t know I’m looking into this. | 不行 他说得很明白 不能让法庭知道我在查 |
[21:06] | The GCPD cannot be involved. | 不能让哥谭市警局去做 |
[21:07] | So who do we know who can raid the docks | 那我们认识谁能去码头搜查 |
[21:10] | who won’t raise questions | 不会引人起疑 |
[21:11] | and isn’t connected to the GCPD? | 还跟哥谭市警局无关 |
[21:20] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[21:32] | Feels a little light. | 感觉有点少了 |
[21:36] | And, you know… | 而且 |
[21:38] | Mommy’s gonna need a new pair of stilettos. | 妈妈会需要双新高跟 |
[21:43] | Capisce? | 明白了吗 |
[21:48] | Who’s next? | 下一个谁 |
[21:53] | Barbara Queen. | 女王芭芭拉 |
[21:57] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[21:59] | what an unpleasant surprise. | 真是虽惊不喜 |
[22:01] | Let me guess, | 我猜猜 |
[22:02] | do I hear a favor coming on? | 是要求我帮忙了吗 |
[22:10] | I’ve been waiting a long time for you to begin your journey. | 我等了很久 等你开始你的旅程 |
[22:14] | The only journey I’m going to take is back home. | 我唯一要走的旅程就是回家 |
[22:17] | Back to Gotham. | 回哥谭 |
[22:19] | Then we share the same destination. | 那我们的目的地是一样的 |
[22:25] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[22:28] | Acupuncture needles? | 针灸吗 |
[22:31] | Of a sort. | 算是吧 |
[22:33] | Think of them as keys. | 把这些当做钥匙 |
[22:36] | A way to open the mind to that which it locks away, | 可以打开大脑对自己 |
[22:39] | even from itself. | 关闭的地方 |
[22:46] | What are the symbols on the ends? | 顶端的符号都是什么 |
[23:30] | You said you wanted to return to Gotham. | 你说你想回哥谭的 |
[23:35] | Here we are. | 我们回来了 |
[23:43] | Oh, come on, Tom. | 别这样 汤姆 |
[23:45] | – It wasn’t that bad. – Oh, no? | -也没那么糟吧 -是吗 |
[23:47] | Childish drivel. | 简直幼稚之极 |
[23:49] | I thought the acting was fine, the music was lovely. | 表演还行 音乐不错 |
[23:52] | What about you, Bruce? | 你觉得怎么样 布鲁斯 |
[23:54] | Sorry, Mom, I agree with Dad. | 抱歉 妈妈 我同意爸爸 |
[23:56] | It was kinda lame. | 是感觉有点逊 |
[23:58] | “Kinda lame”? | “有点逊” |
[23:59] | There’s no such word as “kinda.” | 世上就没有”有点”这么一说 |
[24:06] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[24:08] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[24:09] | Give me your money! | 把钱拿出来 |
[24:22] | How’d you… how’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:24] | How did you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[24:27] | What was that place? | 那是什么地方 |
[24:29] | – A memory. – No. | -一段记忆 -不 |
[24:32] | No, it was real. | 不 那是真的 |
[24:33] | The mind can do far more than recall memories. | 大脑能做的事远不止回想记忆 |
[24:36] | If one knows how, you can experience them, | 只要掌握办法 可以去经历记忆 |
[24:39] | relive them as if they were happening for the first time. | 像是它们第一次发生那样去重新体验 |
[24:43] | You’re saying we were inside my mind? | 你是说 我们刚刚在我的脑袋里 |
[24:45] | One is always inside their own mind. | 人总是活在自己的脑袋里 |
[24:49] | Pretending we are separate from it, | 假装我们与之是分开的 |
[24:51] | that is the falsehood. | 那才是虚假的 |
[24:54] | Why would you show me that? | 你为什么要给我看那个 |
[24:56] | Why would you take me back there? | 你为什么要带我回去 |
[25:00] | You’ve never left that alley, Bruce. Not really. | 你从未真正离开那个小巷 布鲁斯 |
[25:03] | And for you to be able to accept what it is I have to teach, | 如果你要接受我要教你的东西 |
[25:07] | you need to. | 你就得离开那儿 |
[25:10] | Rest. | 休息吧 |
[25:12] | We’ll try again soon. | 我们会尽快再试 |
[25:36] | Torture is fun. | 折磨是很好玩 |
[25:38] | However, I need to know | 但是 我需要知道 |
[25:40] | what is coming into dock 9C. | 9C码头要来什么货 |
[25:42] | I told you, there is no dock 9C. | 我说了 没有9C码头 |
[25:45] | – I can’t tell you what I don’t… – What you don’t know. | -我没法告诉你 -你不知道的 |
[25:47] | Yes, I’ve heard that one. | 是啊 这话我听过了 |
[25:49] | Now tell me something I haven’t heard. | 跟我说点我没听过的 |
[25:53] | You don’t know what they’re capable of. | 你不知道他们的本事 |
[25:55] | Even when Don Falcone was running things, | 就算是法尔科内阁下管事的时候 |
[25:57] | he never asked questions about what came into 9C. | 也从不问9C码头都进来了什么 |
[26:01] | In case you haven’t heard, | 如果你还没听说 |
[26:04] | Don Falcone ain’t running things, baby. | 法尔科内阁下已经不管事了 亲爱的 |
[26:07] | Now, what is coming… …into | 说 究竟是什么 |
[26:11] | dock 9C? | 要到9C码头 |
[26:14] | Something already came in last week, | 上周已经来过东西了 |
[26:17] | but they picked it up. Okay? | 他们取走了 好吗 |
[26:20] | The crate, it’s still over there. | 那板条箱还在那边 |
[26:22] | I swear, that’s all I know. | 我发誓 我只知道这么多 |
[26:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[26:26] | So, you must have a phone number | 那么 你肯定有个电话号码 |
[26:30] | to alert them when things arrive. | 来告知他们 东西到了 |
[26:34] | What do you say | 不如 |
[26:35] | we give ’em a little call? | 我们给他打通电话吧 |
[26:37] | ‘Cause I would love an introduction. | 因为我很想认识一下 |
[27:13] | Get him! | 打他 |
[27:35] | I-I swear, | 我发誓 |
[27:36] | I didn’t tell her nothin’! | 我什么都没告诉她 |
[27:42] | Make sure you get him from all sides. | 一定把各个角度都拍下来 |
[27:44] | Potential bidders need to know that he’s alive and well. | 要让潜在拍卖者知道他还活得好好的 |
[27:48] | Once we get these delivered, | 把这些送到后 |
[27:50] | the auction can begin. | 就可以开始拍卖了 |
[27:51] | Forgot these in the car. | 把这个落在车上了 |
[27:53] | Cannolis from Alberto’s, boss. | 阿尔伯托的奶油甜馅煎饼卷 老大 |
[27:55] | Thank God. I’m starved. | 谢天谢地 我饿死了 |
[27:58] | Alberto’s are my favorite… | 阿尔伯托家的我最喜欢了 |
[28:00] | Looks like you got yourself into quite the pickle. | 看来你是有麻烦了 |
[28:05] | You’re sitting right next to me. | 你就坐在我旁边啊 |
[28:06] | I think our fates are somewhat intertwined. | 我觉得我们的命运算是纠缠在一起了 |
[28:08] | Oh, no. I’ll be fine. | 不 我不会有事的 |
[28:10] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[28:13] | Totally fine. | 绝对没事 |
[28:15] | If you have a plan, tell me. | 如果你有计划了 告诉我 |
[28:17] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[28:18] | What? You want me to beg? Is that it? | 怎么 你要我求你吗 |
[28:20] | I want you to be nice to me. | 我要你好好对待我 |
[28:22] | Nice to you? | 好好待你 |
[28:23] | Yes! Is that so much to ask? | 对 这很过分吗 |
[28:25] | No. | 不 |
[28:27] | No, it’s not. | 并不 |
[28:28] | Okay, I’ll be nice. I promise. | 好吧 我答应会好好待你 |
[28:31] | Now, what is your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[28:32] | Lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[28:34] | Watch and learn. | 看好 学着 |
[28:36] | Oh, yoo-hoo. Canolli guy. | 喂 煎饼卷哥 |
[28:39] | Hey, quick question. | 问个问题 |
[28:44] | If I had information, | 如果我知道 |
[28:47] | like, really good information | 很棒的情报 |
[28:49] | that would get you a ton more money for Penguin, | 能让你靠企鹅得到更多的钱 |
[28:52] | would you let me go? | 你能放了我吗 |
[28:55] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 或许吧 |
[28:57] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[28:58] | Oh, I can’t tell you in front of… | 我又不能当着他说 |
[29:01] | Let me whisper it in your ear. | 让我冲你耳朵说吧 |
[29:08] | Do you like my perfume? | 你喜欢我的香水吗 |
[29:18] | You’ll do anything I ask? | 你愿做我说的任何事吧 |
[29:21] | Super. | 太好了 |
[29:22] | Kill them all. | 把他们都杀了 |
[29:28] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:29] | Stop! | 住手 |
[29:31] | Get his gun. | 拿他的枪 |
[29:32] | Grab the gun! | 拿他的枪 |
[29:36] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[29:37] | Give it to him! | 给他 |
[29:39] | And tell him to untie us. | 叫他解开我们 |
[29:40] | Untie us! | 解开我们 |
[29:41] | You don’t have to yell. | 你不用吼的 |
[29:43] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:44] | I just got so caught up in the moment. | 我太兴奋了 |
[29:54] | You know, | 知道吗 |
[29:55] | I like the idea of an auction, Gabe. | 我很喜欢拍卖这个点子 盖布 |
[29:58] | I think I’ll auction you off to myself. | 我要自己拍下你 |
[30:01] | Piece by bloody piece. | 一块块地买 |
[30:07] | Carmine told us Jim came to him | 卡麦说吉姆去找他 |
[30:09] | asking questions about his father’s death. | 询问他父亲之死的事 |
[30:12] | What exactly does he know? | 他究竟知道什么 |
[30:15] | Only what Carmine knew. | 只知道卡麦知道的 |
[30:17] | That I gave the order to have Peter killed. | 我让人杀了彼得 |
[30:21] | Nothing can lead back to the Court. | 不会查到法庭这里来 |
[30:23] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[30:25] | why would he start looking into this now? | 他为什么会现在开始调查 |
[30:29] | I don’t know. Believe me, this is the last thing I wanted. | 我不知道 相信我 这是我最不愿看到的 |
[30:34] | Which is why I’m here. | 也是我来的原因 |
[30:37] | I know my nephew. | 我了解我侄子 |
[30:39] | Jim won’t stop until one of us is dead. | 吉姆不会罢休 我们最终必有一死 |
[30:42] | Unfortunate. | 很遗憾 |
[30:44] | He would have made a powerful ally in what lies ahead. | 他本会在未来的进程中成为强大的盟友 |
[30:48] | In that case, | 这样的话 |
[30:49] | you know what you have to do. | 你知道该怎么办了 |
[30:53] | James Gordon must be killed. | 詹姆斯·戈登必须死 |
[31:01] | – Barbara called. – What’d she say? | -芭芭拉来电话了 -她说什么了 |
[31:04] | Apparently, dock 9C is being guarded | 看来守卫9C码头的 |
[31:06] | by a blade-wielding psychopath who almost killed them. | 是个挥剑的疯子 差点杀了她们 |
[31:08] | Of course it is. Did she find out if anything was coming in? | 当然了 她查明要有什么进来吗 |
[31:11] | That’s the thing, | 问题就在这里 |
[31:13] | it already has. | 东西已经到了 |
[31:14] | I thought your uncle said | 你叔叔不是说 |
[31:15] | – the weapon wasn’t in the city yet. – He did. | -武器还没进城吗 -是的 |
[31:17] | Which means either he’s lying or he didn’t know. | 所以他要么撒谎了 要么就是不知道 |
[31:19] | Either way, we have to assume the Court already has it. | 不管怎样 我们得假定法庭已经拿到了它 |
[31:22] | We still don’t even know what “it” is. | 我们还不知道”它”是什么呢 |
[31:23] | We know one thing. | 我们知道一件事 |
[31:24] | Barbara said the crate that she saw | 芭芭拉说她看到的板条箱 |
[31:26] | was stamped with Indian Hill. | 上面印着印第安山 |
[31:28] | So something from the freak factory | 那么是一件来自怪物工厂的东西 |
[31:30] | is gonna wipe out the city? | 要血洗城市 |
[31:41] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[31:42] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[31:43] | Did you know the weapon is here? | 你知道武器已经来了吗 |
[31:45] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[31:47] | What the hell is going on, Frank? | 究竟怎么回事 弗兰克 |
[31:48] | We’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[31:50] | I’m at my house. | 我在我家 |
[31:51] | Come alone and come quickly. | 一个人来 快点 |
[32:02] | I trusted you, Gabe. | 我信任你 盖布 |
[32:04] | And how did you repay that loyalty? | 可你怎么报答我的忠诚的 |
[32:07] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[32:09] | Not for nothing, | 不说别的 |
[32:11] | but I was there after your mother was killed | 但你妈妈被杀后我可在你身边 |
[32:13] | when no one else was. | 别人都背弃了你 |
[32:15] | And how’d you repay me? | 你怎么报答我的 |
[32:17] | By passing me over. | 忽略我 |
[32:22] | A valid point. | 有点道理 |
[32:25] | Perhaps we forget that loyalty | 或许我们忘记了忠诚 |
[32:26] | must be extended before it can be returned. | 是要先付出 才能收获的 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:33] | You were loyal to me once, Gabe. | 你曾忠于我 盖布 |
[32:35] | I wonder, could you be again? | 你能不能再忠诚一次 |
[32:37] | Yes! Oh, boss. | 当然 老大 |
[32:39] | I’d swear an oath on my dead mother’s grave right now. | 我这就以我死去母亲的坟墓起誓 |
[32:43] | God rest her soul. | 上帝保佑她 |
[32:44] | No need for anything so dramatic. | 不用这么夸张 |
[32:47] | Ivy, would you mind ensuring | 艾薇 你能不能确保 |
[32:49] | that Gabe’s oath of loyalty is noble and true? | 盖布的忠诚誓言是崇高真挚的 |
[32:56] | If what is what now? | 什么 |
[32:58] | Make him smell your perfume. | 让他闻你的香水 |
[33:01] | Right. Okay. | 哦 好 |
[33:08] | Um, raise your right hand. | 举起你的右手 |
[33:11] | Do you swear | 你是否发誓 |
[33:13] | to be loyal and true to Penguin? | 忠于企鹅 绝无二心 |
[33:17] | No. | 不 |
[33:22] | I don’t understand. Why not? Why can’t he be loyal? | 我不懂 为什么不 他为什么不能忠心 |
[33:26] | Go ahead, answer. | 回答他 |
[33:28] | I never was. | 我从没忠诚过 |
[33:30] | I only followed you out of fear. | 我追随你只是出于恐惧 |
[33:33] | We all did. | 我们都是 |
[33:35] | Actually, I can live with that. | 其实 这我能忍受 |
[33:37] | Fear and respect– management 101. | 恐惧和尊重 管理的基础 |
[33:41] | No one ever respected you. | 没有人尊重过你 |
[33:43] | We always saw you for what you really are. | 我们一直看得清你的真面目 |
[33:47] | A tiny freak who used to hold an umbrella. | 一个过去给人打伞的小怪物 |
[33:51] | Nothing more. | 仅此而已 |
[33:54] | A freak? | 怪物 |
[33:57] | A…freak? | 怪物 |
[34:00] | A freak?! | 怪物 |
[34:07] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[34:08] | A freak! | 我是个怪物 |
[34:08] | A freak! A freak! | 怪物 怪物 |
[34:27] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢前来 |
[34:30] | The weapon the Court is planning to use on Gotham | 法庭打算用在哥谭的武器 |
[34:34] | came from Indian Hill. | 来自印第安山 |
[34:36] | Any idea what it might be? | 知道可能是什么吗 |
[34:38] | No. | 不 |
[34:40] | Like I said, I had no idea that it had already arrived. | 就像我说的 我根本不知道它已经到了 |
[34:44] | It’s clear that the Court no longer trusts me. | 显然法庭已经不信任我了 |
[34:49] | Then why call me down here? | 那你叫我来做什么 |
[34:55] | I’m supposed to kill you. | 我得杀了你 |
[34:59] | Which leaves us… where? | 那么我们怎么办 |
[35:03] | That’s up to you. | 看你的 |
[35:05] | I need someone to replace me on the Court. | 我需要有人接替我在法庭的位置 |
[35:08] | Someone who can find out what the weapon is | 一个能查明武器是什么 |
[35:10] | and how to stop it. | 以及如何阻止它的人 |
[35:12] | Someone I can trust. | 一个我能信任的人 |
[35:17] | You need to join the Court of Owls, Jim. | 你得加入猫头鹰法庭 吉姆 |
[35:20] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[35:22] | You just said they want me dead. | 你刚说他们想要我死 |
[35:24] | They still want you on the Court. | 他们依然希望你加入法庭 |
[35:26] | They just don’t seen now how it’s possible, | 他们只是觉得现在不可能了 |
[35:29] | but I do. | 但我知道怎么办 |
[35:31] | At some point, | 过一阵 |
[35:33] | a woman named Kathryn is going to call | 会有个叫凯瑟琳的女人打来 |
[35:36] | to ask if you are dead. | 问你是否已死 |
[35:39] | And when she does, | 到时候 |
[35:41] | I suggest you pick up. | 我建议你接电话 |
[35:44] | And tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[35:45] | That you blame me for your father’s death. | 你怪我害死了你父亲 |
[35:48] | I gave the order to have him killed, | 我找人杀了他 |
[35:49] | and I deserved what I got. | 这是我罪有应得 |
[35:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[35:52] | You have his strength, Jim. | 你有他的坚强 吉姆 |
[35:54] | You can finish what he started. | 你可以了结他开始的事业 |
[35:57] | For both of us. | 为了我们两个 |
[36:01] | He would have been so proud of you. | 他会非常为你自豪的 |
[36:03] | No! | 不 |
[36:27] | Please! Please. I’m sorry. | 求你 求你 对不起 |
[36:29] | I’ll do whatever you want. | 我什么都听你的 |
[36:30] | Just please don’t make me go back there! | 别让我再回去 |
[36:40] | Give me your money! | 把钱拿出来 |
[37:01] | No! | 不 |
[37:47] | I have so much to teach you, Bruce. | 我有好多要教你的 布鲁斯 |
[37:52] | But your pain– | 但你的痛苦 |
[37:54] | it blocks you from who I need you to become. | 它让你无法成为我需要你成为的人 |
[37:58] | Who Gotham needs you to become. | 哥谭需要你成为的人 |
[38:19] | If one’s feelings and emotions are strong enough, | 如果一个人的情绪和感情足够强烈 |
[38:22] | their consequences can follow you back into the real world. | 其后果能追随你回到现实世界 |
[38:29] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想要我怎么样 |
[38:34] | Over the centuries, we’ve tried to end the cycle | 几世纪来 我们一直努力终结 |
[38:36] | of crime and violence that plagues Gotham, | 肆虐哥谭的罪恶和暴力循环 |
[38:40] | only for it to start up again. | 但它却野火烧不尽 |
[38:43] | And do you know why it does? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[38:48] | People are afraid. | 人们害怕 |
[38:52] | And fear breeds hopelessness. | 恐惧滋生无望 |
[38:56] | I’m supposed to believe you care about the people of Gotham? | 你要我相信你在乎哥谭人民吗 |
[39:00] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[39:02] | Very much. | 非常在乎 |
[39:05] | Which is where you come in. | 这就是需要你的地方 |
[39:07] | Gotham needs something I believe | 哥谭需要一样我认为 |
[39:10] | only you can provide. | 只有你能给的东西 |
[39:15] | What? | 什么 |
[39:17] | A protector, Bruce. | 一个保护者 布鲁斯 |
[39:22] | I can’t protect Gotham. | 我无法保护哥谭 |
[39:26] | Not by myself. No one can. | 我自己不行 没人可以 |
[39:28] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[39:29] | But if you were to become a symbol, | 但如果你能成为一个符号 |
[39:33] | a symbol against fear, | 一个抵抗恐惧的符号 |
[39:37] | then Gotham can be reborn. | 那哥谭就能重生 |
[39:47] | Okay, I admit it. | 好吧 我承认 |
[39:50] | I might have lost my temper there a little bit. | 我刚刚或许是有点失控了 |
[39:54] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[39:57] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[39:58] | I don’t know why I let him get to me. | 我不知道我为什么让他气到我 |
[40:02] | Sticks and stones, right? | 不过是些诋毁的话嘛 |
[40:05] | Words always hurt me way more than sticks or stones. | 语言对我的伤害总比实体的东西深 |
[40:09] | Yeah. Me, too. | 对我也是 |
[40:13] | So does this mean you’re giving up your plans for revenge? | 那么你要放弃你的复仇计划了吗 |
[40:17] | I can’t take on Nygma and Barbara | 我没法自己去对付 |
[40:20] | and the rest of them by myself. | 尼格玛和芭芭拉和其他人 |
[40:22] | Who said anything about taking them on by yourself? | 谁说你要自己去对付他们了 |
[40:25] | Selina told me some pretty crazy stories | 塞琳娜跟我讲过一些关于 |
[40:27] | about people she met down in Indian Hill. | 她在印第安山见到的一些人的疯狂故事 |
[40:30] | Said you wanted to build an army, right? | 你说你想建一支大军 是吧 |
[40:32] | Well, | 那么 |
[40:34] | what about an army of freaks? | 一支怪物大军如何 |
[40:41] | What kind of freaks? | 什么样的怪物 |
[40:46] | 彼得·戈登 挚爱的丈夫和父亲 | |
[41:06] | Kathryn, I presume. | 凯瑟琳吧 |
[41:08] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[41:09] | I can’t say I’m entirely surprised. | 我倒也不是十分惊讶 |
[41:11] | I killed my uncle. | 我杀了我叔叔 |
[41:13] | I make no apologies for it. | 我并不后悔 |
[41:15] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[41:16] | Good. Maybe it’s time we meet. | 很好 那或许我们该见见面了 |
[41:19] | Agreed. | 是啊 |