时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have five minutes, quiz kids. | 你有五分钟的时间 小神童 |
[00:04] | Wayne Enterprises runs Indian Hill, | 韦恩集团掌管了印第安山 |
[00:06] | but who runs Wayne Enterprises? | 但谁掌管了韦恩集团呢 |
[00:09] | A weapon is en route to destroy the city. | 一件武器正要来毁灭哥谭 |
[00:12] | I can’t take on Nygma and Barbara | 我没法自己去对付 |
[00:15] | and the rest of them by myself. | 尼格玛和芭芭拉和其他人 |
[00:16] | Said you wanted to build an army, right? | 你说你想建一支大军 是吧 |
[00:18] | what about an army of freaks? | 一支怪物大军如何 |
[00:20] | Who ordered the hit on my father? | 是谁找人杀我父亲的 |
[00:22] | Frank Gordon. | 弗兰克·戈登 |
[00:23] | Your uncle. | 你叔叔 |
[00:24] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[00:28] | Dock 9C. | 9C码头 |
[00:30] | It’s where the weapon will be arriving. | 武器将到达那里 |
[00:31] | Jim, do I hear a favor coming on? | 吉姆 是要求我帮忙了吗 |
[00:34] | What is coming into dock 9C? | 9C码头要来什么货 |
[00:38] | Now I know who I am… | 现在我知道我是什么人了 |
[00:40] | I’m the Riddler. | 我是谜语人 |
[00:42] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[00:43] | How’d things go with Selina? | 跟塞琳娜谈得如何 |
[00:45] | This… is what I was made for. | 这是 我存在的目的 |
[00:47] | The clone is in place. | 克隆人已经就位 |
[00:49] | Good evening, Alfred. | 晚上好 阿尔弗雷德 |
[00:51] | And to you, Master Bruce. | 你也晚上好 布鲁斯少爷 |
[00:52] | You need to join the Court of Owls, Jim. | 你得加入猫头鹰法庭 吉姆 |
[00:53] | A woman named Kathryn is going to call. | 会有个叫凯瑟琳的女人打来 |
[00:55] | He would have been so proud of you. | 他会非常为你自豪的 |
[00:57] | No! | 不 |
[01:00] | Kathryn, I presume. | 凯瑟琳吧 |
[01:01] | I killed my uncle. | 我杀了我叔叔 |
[01:03] | I make no apologies for it. | 我并不后悔 |
[01:04] | Maybe it’s time we meet. | 那或许我们该见见面了 |
[01:06] | My thought exactly. | 我也觉得 |
[01:36] | Hello?! | 喂 |
[01:38] | Anyone home? | 有人吗 |
[01:39] | When this guy gets home, we got to ask him to kick on the heat. | 等这人回来了 我们得让他把暖气打开 |
[01:42] | It’s colder in here than it is out there. | 这里面比外面还冷 |
[01:49] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[01:50] | I know you’re hell-bent on getting revenge on Nygma and all, | 我知道你决心要向尼格玛复仇什么的 |
[01:53] | and forming an army of freaks is a great plan, I mean, | 而组建一支怪物大军是个超棒的主意 |
[01:57] | it was my idea, but… | 毕竟是我想出来的 但是… |
[01:59] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[02:00] | I think I hear something. | 我觉得我听见有声音 |
[02:02] | Do you think it’s him? | 你觉得是他吗 |
[02:14] | Mr. Fries. | 弗莱斯先生 |
[02:18] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[02:23] | I see you still hold me responsible | 看来你依然为 |
[02:24] | for all of that awful monster rhetoric | 我竞选期间发表的关于怪物的 |
[02:26] | I spewed during my campaign. | 负面言论而对我耿耿于怀 |
[02:28] | You ran people like me out of Gotham. | 你把我们这类人赶出了哥谭 |
[02:30] | We both know I only said those things | 我们都清楚 我发表那些言论 |
[02:32] | because that’s what the voters wanted to hear. | 只是为了迎合选民 |
[02:37] | Your experiments, Mr. Fries. | 你的实验 弗莱斯先生 |
[02:39] | You’re trying to reverse your condition, aren’t you? | 你在试图逆转你的状况 对不对 |
[02:42] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[02:44] | And why would you do that? | 你有什么图谋 |
[02:45] | My enemies took everything from me. | 我的敌人夺走了我的一切 |
[02:48] | Tried to murder me. | 还试图杀我 |
[02:50] | You help me get my revenge, | 你帮我复仇 |
[02:52] | and when I take back my throne, | 等我夺回王位后 |
[02:53] | I will give you every resource you need | 我会为你提供你所需的一切资源 |
[02:55] | to free yourself from this icy prison. | 助你逃脱这个冰牢 |
[03:01] | Even if I wanted to say yes, | 就算我想答应你 |
[03:02] | I can only survive a few hours outside the cold without my suit. | 没有防护服 我在常温环境中也只能存活几小时 |
[03:07] | And you don’t have it because it’s been locked away | 而你没有防护服 因为你逃离印第安山后 |
[03:10] | in a Wayne Enterprises black site ever since you escaped Indian Hill. | 它就被锁进了韦恩集团的秘密地点 |
[03:16] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[03:22] | My suit. | 我的防护服 |
[03:30] | So, Mr. Fries, will you join us? | 那么 弗莱斯先生 你愿意加入我们吗 |
[03:50] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[03:51] | Where we are is not important, James. | 我们在哪不重要 詹姆斯 |
[03:55] | What matters is why you’re here. | 重要的是你为什么在这儿 |
[03:58] | You know why I killed my uncle. | 你知道我为什么杀我叔叔 |
[03:59] | Yes, I do. | 我知道 |
[04:01] | Frank murdered your father. | 弗兰克谋杀了你父亲 |
[04:04] | What I need to know is if you hold us accountable for his action. | 我要知道你是否认为我们该为他的行为负责 |
[04:08] | Frank acted alone. | 那是弗兰克一人所为 |
[04:10] | He admitted as much to me. | 他自己向我承认的 |
[04:13] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:15] | Then we can proceed. | 那我们就可以继续了 |
[04:17] | The city needs you now more than ever, James. | 哥谭此刻最需要你 詹姆斯 |
[04:21] | There’s turmoil ahead, | 混乱即将来临 |
[04:24] | and good men like you are going to be needed | 需要你这样的好人 |
[04:26] | to hold it together. | 保护哥谭 |
[04:27] | But make no mistake, | 但不要搞错了 |
[04:29] | the Court, and the Court alone, can save Gotham. | 拯救哥谭的将是 也只能是法庭 |
[04:34] | So what do you want me to do? | 那你要我做什么 |
[04:36] | Prove your loyalty to the Court. | 证明你对法庭忠诚 |
[04:40] | Killing my uncle wasn’t enough? | 杀掉我叔叔还不够吗 |
[04:42] | That was between you and Frank. | 那是你和弗兰克的事 |
[04:44] | It had nothing to do with us. | 与我们无关 |
[04:47] | When the time is right, | 时机成熟时 |
[04:48] | we will call upon you. | 我们会找你 |
[04:51] | And Frank’s body? | 弗兰克的尸体呢 |
[04:52] | It’s still in the brownstone. | 还在他宅子里 |
[04:54] | We’ve already taken care of it. | 我们已经处理了 |
[04:59] | Who’s the stiff? | 死者是谁 |
[05:00] | Jim’s uncle, Frank Gordon. | 吉姆的叔叔 弗兰克·戈登 |
[05:03] | Never met him. | 没见过 |
[05:04] | They were estranged. | 他们关系疏远 |
[05:05] | Have you seen Jim? | 你见到吉姆了吗 |
[05:07] | He’s working a case. | 他在办案 |
[05:08] | Or he’s walking in the door as we speak. | 或者正要进门 |
[05:11] | Hey, Jim. Come in, we, uh, have some bad news for you. | 吉姆 进来 我们有坏消息告诉你 |
[05:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:18] | We found your uncle’s body this morning. | 我们今早发现了你叔叔的尸体 |
[05:22] | He was pulled out of the harbor. | 从港口打捞上来的 |
[05:24] | I did my prelim. | 我做了初步尸检 |
[05:25] | The burns on his left temple suggest he was shot at close range. | 他左太阳穴的灼伤显示他是被人近距离射杀 |
[05:28] | Lab is running ballistics. | 实验室正在做弹道分析 |
[05:29] | You saw him at the cemetery yesterday. | 你昨天在墓园见到他了 |
[05:31] | He seemed on edge. | 他似乎挺不安 |
[05:32] | Did he say anything? | 他说什么了吗 |
[05:34] | No. He, just stopped by to pay his respects. | 没有 他就是过来致哀而已 |
[05:39] | We didn’t talk much. | 我们没怎么交谈 |
[05:41] | Thanks, Lee. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 小莱 剩下就交给我吧 |
[05:43] | That’s it? That’s your reaction? | 就这样吗 你就这种反应吗 |
[05:45] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[05:48] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[05:50] | You’re hiding something. You know something. | 你有事隐瞒 你知道什么 |
[05:52] | Lee, come on. The man just lost his uncle. | 小莱 别这样 他叔叔刚去世了 |
[05:55] | Yeah, Harvey, you just keep covering for him. | 哈维 你就继续替他打圆场吧 |
[05:57] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[06:02] | She’s right. You do know something, don’t you? | 她猜得没错 你确实知道什么吧 |
[06:05] | Uncle Frank shot himself. | 弗兰克叔叔开枪自杀了 |
[06:08] | Said it was the only way to get me inside the Court. | 他说只有这样 我才能打入法庭 |
[06:10] | Did it work? | 这招好用了吗 |
[06:11] | I met with a woman named Kathryn. | 我见到了一个叫凯瑟琳的女人 |
[06:13] | She says I have to prove my loyalty to the Court first. | 她说我得先向法庭表忠心 |
[06:17] | Look, I see the need for playing it cool. | 我明白眼下需要淡定 |
[06:20] | But right now, the Court’s readying a weapon | 但此刻 法庭在准备一件 |
[06:22] | that could destroy the city. | 能摧毁这个城市的武器 |
[06:23] | We don’t have time to sit on our thumbs and do nothing. | 我们没时间袖手旁观了 |
[06:26] | I don’t like it any more than you do, but if I push too hard, | 我也不喜欢这样 但如果我逼得太紧 |
[06:29] | we might blow the only chance we have at stopping this. | 我们可能会失去唯一阻止此事的机会 |
[06:31] | And Uncle Frank will have died in vain. | 弗兰克叔叔就白牺牲了 |
[06:34] | Okay, so what do we do now? | 好吧 那我们怎么办 |
[06:37] | Kathryn said to get back to work. | 凯瑟琳让我回来工作 |
[06:39] | Keep up appearances. | 继续装样子 |
[06:40] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 这应该不难 |
[06:42] | Look who resurfaced. | 瞧瞧谁又出来作恶了 |
[06:48] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[06:50] | Ed? | 爱德 |
[06:52] | It’s Barbara. | 我是芭芭拉 |
[06:54] | Your old friend you’ve been blowing off. | 被你一直放鸽子的老朋友 |
[06:59] | I’ll allow you to call me Ed | 我允许你叫我爱德 |
[07:01] | ’cause we have history. | 因为我们有过往 |
[07:03] | But my name… | 但是我叫 |
[07:07] | is the Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[07:09] | So the headlines say. | 头条就是这么写的 |
[07:12] | Now, why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:14] | When Penguin was mayor, | 企鹅当市长时 |
[07:15] | did he mention a mysterious group? | 他提到过一个神秘的组织吗 |
[07:18] | One that controlled the levers of power in Gotham | 完全不受惩罚 在暗处 |
[07:20] | from the shadows with total impunity? | 控制哥谭的大权 |
[07:23] | No. | 没 |
[07:24] | See, I didn’t claw my way to the top | 我一路爬上来 |
[07:26] | only to find out there was someone above me. | 不是为了发现我顶上还有别人 |
[07:28] | I’ve been trying to find out who they are, | 我一直想要查明他们是谁 |
[07:30] | but no one in this town seems to know anything about them. | 但是城里似乎没人知道他们 |
[07:34] | And how is it that you know about them? | 那你是怎么知道他们的 |
[07:36] | Jim Gordon put me onto them. | 吉姆·戈登叫我去查他们 |
[07:38] | And what is his interest in all this? | 他从中能获得什么好处 |
[07:41] | He didn’t say. | 他没说 |
[07:42] | But he did ask me to investigate a shipment | 但是他的确叫我调查一批 |
[07:46] | coming into Dock 9C yesterday. | 昨天抵达9C码头的货物 |
[07:49] | The harbormaster was protecting a crate from Indian Hill. | 港务长在保护一个来自印第安山的箱子 |
[07:53] | – What was inside? – I don’t know. | -里面有什么 -不知道 |
[07:55] | Before I got a chance to find out, | 我还没来得及查明 |
[07:56] | some masked assassin slaughtered half my men. | 一个戴面具的杀手就杀掉了我半数手下 |
[08:01] | What do you know? | 你知道什么 |
[08:03] | When I was at Indian Hill, | 我在印第安山时 |
[08:05] | Professor Strange hinted at some powerful, secret group, | 斯特兰奇教授暗示过有个强大的秘密组织 |
[08:10] | but he didn’t tell me who they were. | 但他没告诉我他们是谁 |
[08:14] | This is the one riddle that got away. | 这是一个没解开的谜语 |
[08:19] | I will get you the answer you seek. | 我会帮你找到你要的答案 |
[08:25] | But I will do it in my own way. | 但是我要以我的方式来 |
[08:27] | You’re gonna make a big production of this, aren’t you? | 你要搞得大张旗鼓 是吗 |
[08:30] | Only someone with power and connections | 只有有权势和人脉的人 |
[08:32] | would have information on this group. | 才会知道这个组织的信息 |
[08:34] | I need to speak with Gotham’s elite. | 我得跟哥谭的精英阶层谈谈 |
[08:37] | And nothing brings out the bourgeoisie quite like | 没什么比剧院首演之夜 |
[08:40] | opening night at the theater. | 更能让资产阶级出动了 |
[08:43] | Where wilt thou lead me? | 汝将带我去哪 |
[08:46] | Speak, | 快说 |
[08:48] | for I will go no further. | 我不愿再前进了 |
[08:59] | I say, Ghost, | 我说 鬼魂 |
[09:02] | speak your business | 说出你的意图 |
[09:05] | or I shall go no further! | 不然我不愿再前进了 |
[09:08] | My business | 我的意图 |
[09:10] | is not with you, Prince of Denmark. | 与你无关 丹麦王子 |
[09:12] | But with your audience. | 而是与你的观众有关 |
[09:21] | I’ve come to address you, | 我是来向你们讲话的 |
[09:24] | the ruling class of Gotham. | 哥谭市的统治阶级 |
[09:27] | You’ve kept a secret for far too long. | 你们保守秘密太久了 |
[09:31] | But tonight | 但今晚 |
[09:33] | I will kidnap and torture one of you | 我会绑架并折磨你们其中一位 |
[09:37] | to expose the truth. | 来揭露真相 |
[09:38] | So, spread the word to all your friends, | 所以 把消息告诉你们的朋友吧 |
[09:42] | the Riddler is coming. | 谜语人要来了 |
[09:46] | Also, I found your performance to be wooden | 还有 我觉得你的表演木讷 |
[09:50] | and… unrealistic. | 并且 浮夸 |
[09:59] | And scene. | 落幕 |
[10:17] | And that, my old mucker, | 这一步 我的老伙计 |
[10:19] | is checkmate. | 是将军 |
[10:25] | Good game, Alfred. | 好棋 阿尔弗雷德 |
[10:28] | You let me win, didn’t you, Master Bruce? | 你让我赢的 是不是 布鲁斯少爷 |
[10:30] | – No way, Alfred. – No way, my foot. | -不是的 阿尔弗雷德 -什么不是 |
[10:34] | That’s very unlike you, isn’t it? | 这可不太像你啊 是不是 |
[10:36] | And to be honest, I mean, | 而且说实话 |
[10:37] | you haven’t been yourself these past few days, have you? | 你这几天都魂不守舍的 对吧 |
[10:40] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:41] | I think you do know what I’m talking about, so come on. | 我想你知道我在说什么 好了 |
[10:48] | Out with it. | 讲出来吧 |
[10:51] | The other day when I came home, | 那天我回到家 |
[10:53] | you asked how things were with Selina. | 你问我和赛琳娜怎么样了 |
[10:56] | I made it sound like things were hopeful. | 我说的好像情况很有希望 |
[10:59] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[11:02] | She said she never wanted to see me again. | 她说她再也不想见到我了 |
[11:05] | I was embarrassed. | 我觉得丢脸 |
[11:06] | I was afraid you’d ask me about seeing Selina, | 我怕你问我和赛琳娜见面时的事 |
[11:10] | and I’d lie and… | 于是我就撒谎了 |
[11:13] | I just didn’t want to talk about it. | 我就是不想谈这事 |
[11:15] | Well, then… I understand, Master B. | 好吧 我能理解 小布少爷 |
[11:21] | And thank you very much for being so candid. | 非常感谢你对我这样坦诚 |
[11:25] | And I really wouldn’t worry about Ms. Kyle. | 我觉得不必担心凯尔小姐 |
[11:27] | You know, time has a way of sorting these things out, | 时间自有办法化解这类问题 |
[11:32] | doesn’t it? | 是吧 |
[11:36] | Talking of which, I should check on the dinner. | 说到这个 我该去看看晚饭怎么样了 |
[11:39] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[11:41] | Sir? | 怎么了 |
[11:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | You’re a good friend. | 你真是我的好朋友 |
[11:50] | Glad to hear it, sir. | 听你这样说我很高兴 少爷 |
[12:16] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[12:18] | It’s happening again. | 又流血了 |
[12:25] | So, the audience has been accounted for. | 观众们都在 |
[12:29] | Is this Hamlet? | 这是哈姆雷特吗 |
[12:31] | I guess he wasn’t meant to be. | 看来他的命运是毁灭 |
[12:34] | You crossed paths with Nygma recently. | 你前阵子和尼格玛打过交道 |
[12:36] | Any idea what this secret is he’s talking about? | 知道他说的这个秘密是什么吗 |
[12:38] | No, I have no clue. | 毫无头绪 |
[12:39] | My guess is he just made it up. | 我猜是他瞎编的 |
[12:41] | Captain, we got the all clear. | 警监 检查安全了 |
[12:43] | All right. | 好 |
[13:01] | This is all that’s in there. | 只有这个东西 |
[13:11] | It’s a riddle. | 是个谜语 |
[13:12] | Shocker. | 真”意外” |
[13:13] | Written in iambic pentameter | 是抑扬格五音步的格式 |
[13:15] | like a Shakespearean sonnet. | 像莎士比亚的十四行诗 |
[13:17] | “I am a man who holds a high position, | 我位高权重 |
[13:20] | who shows two faces to all those he rules, | 对治下的人显露两幅面孔 |
[13:22] | a fraud, criminal, and sometime politician. | 骗子与罪犯 有时是政客 |
[13:26] | Gotham, my constituency of fools.” | 哥谭 我的傻瓜选区 |
[13:31] | A two-faced politician whose constituency is Gotham. | 两面政客 选区是哥谭市 |
[13:34] | The mayor? | 是市长吗 |
[13:35] | “Fraud, criminal” sounds like he’s describing Penguin, | “骗子 罪犯”像是在描述企鹅 |
[13:39] | but that doesn’t make any sense. | 可这说不通啊 |
[13:41] | Ed told Lucius he killed Penguin. | 爱德告诉卢修斯他杀了企鹅 |
[13:43] | Aubrey James. | 是奥布雷·詹姆斯 |
[13:45] | He was recently reinstated and he’s been mayor before. | 他最近官复原职 以前也做过市长 |
[13:47] | “Sometime politician,” but why not just grab him? | “有时是政客” 可为什么不干脆把他抓走 |
[13:50] | Why tell us in advance? | 为什么要提前告诉我们 |
[13:51] | Because Nygma wants to make a show of it | 因为尼格玛想大秀一番 |
[13:53] | and make us look bad in the process. | 同时让我们丢脸 |
[13:55] | Call the mayor’s office. Tell him we’re on our way. | 联系市长办公室 说我们就去 |
[14:03] | We don’t need Nygma for anything. | 我们并不需要尼格玛 |
[14:05] | He should be dead by now. | 早该杀了他了 |
[14:06] | He’s obsessed with finding the answer, | 他一心想查明答案 |
[14:08] | which is an easy solution for us. | 这对我们正好 |
[14:10] | Once he does, we’ll get rid of him. | 等他查到了 我们再除掉他 |
[14:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[14:14] | And how’s him causing a scene at the theater help us? | 那他去大闹剧院对我们有什么用 |
[14:17] | It doesn’t. | 没用 |
[14:19] | But it does help me more | 但对我有用 |
[14:21] | fully announce myself on the Gotham stage. | 让我在哥谭的舞台上好好介绍自己 |
[14:25] | If you’ll forgive the pun. | 原谅这双关 |
[14:27] | Do you want to become famous? | 你想出名吗 |
[14:28] | Try dying. | 死吧 |
[14:30] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[14:31] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 别闹了 |
[14:34] | What actually is your plan? | 你的计划究竟是什么 |
[14:37] | Kidnap Mayor James. | 绑架詹姆斯市长 |
[14:40] | The man ran this place for ten years. | 他做了10年的市长 |
[14:43] | If anyone knows about this mysterious group, he does. | 如果有人知道这个神秘组织 就是他了 |
[14:46] | You could’ve just said that. | 你可以直接说 |
[14:48] | I could’ve had him here, being tortured. | 我可以把他抓来 折磨一番 |
[14:50] | Okay. See, but first I had to tell the GCPD | 好吧 瞧 但我得先告诉哥谭市警局 |
[14:53] | what I was going to do. | 我打算做什么 |
[14:55] | How else am I supposed to properly embarrass them publicly? | 否则我要怎么好好当众羞辱他们 |
[14:58] | My crimes must live up to my name, | 我的罪行一定要不负我的盛名 |
[15:01] | and this is no exception. | 这也不例外 |
[15:02] | And what if the mayor doesn’t know anything about this group? | 如果市长对这个组织一无所知呢 |
[15:06] | What then? | 那怎么办 |
[15:08] | I have a plan B to smoke them out, | 我还有把他们赶出来的B计划 |
[15:09] | but first… | 但首先 |
[15:12] | I need something from you. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:14] | There’s a biker bar on the corner of Spaulding and Eighth. | 斯鲍林街和第八大道街口有家机车党酒吧 |
[15:16] | It’s full of brawlers, lowlifes. | 里面都是些打架斗殴的渣滓 |
[15:18] | I need a bomb | 我需要一颗炸弹 |
[15:21] | to detonate there. | 在那里爆炸 |
[15:23] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[15:25] | I’ll let you know when. | 具体时间我再通知你们 |
[15:27] | So tell us, genius, | 告诉我们 大天才 |
[15:28] | how do you plan to get Aubrey James | 你把绑架奥布雷·詹姆斯的计划 |
[15:30] | now that you’ve told the GCPD you’re going after him? | 告诉了哥谭市警局 你还打算怎么抓到他 |
[15:32] | Oh, that’s simple. | 简单 |
[15:34] | They’re gonna bring him to me. | 他们会把他送来给我 |
[15:41] | You know how many crooked politicians there are in this city? | 你知道这城里不干净的政客有多少吗 |
[15:44] | This riddle could be for anyone. | 那谜语可能是想抓任何人呢 |
[15:45] | Oh, my gosh, these are delicious. | 天呐 这太好吃了 |
[15:47] | All the same, Mr. Mayor, | 不管怎样 市长先生 |
[15:48] | we’d like to move you to a safe house immediately. | 我们想立刻把您转移去一间安全屋 |
[15:51] | Did you not see the muscle twins over there? | 你没看到那边的一对儿大块头吗 |
[15:54] | I’m perfectly safe here. | 我在这里非常安全 |
[15:56] | Besides, what’s the Riddler want with me, anyway? | 再说 谜语人要抓我做什么 |
[15:58] | We’re not really sure. | 我们还不确定 |
[16:00] | He did say something to the crowd at the theater about a secret. | 他在剧院对观众们提到了一个秘密 |
[16:05] | My life’s an open book. | 我的生活没有秘密 |
[16:09] | Are you feeling okay, Mr. Mayor? You look a little… | 你还好吗 市长先生 你似乎有点… |
[16:11] | It’s my blood sugar. | 是我的血糖 |
[16:12] | I’ve had too many of these Danishes. | 我吃了太多这糕点 |
[16:14] | Where are my pills? | 我的药呢 |
[16:16] | Wait a minute, where’d you get these? | 等等 这个是哪来的 |
[16:18] | An appreciative citizen. Why? | 感激市民 怎么了 |
[16:22] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[16:23] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[16:26] | This is bad. | 这可不妙 |
[16:48] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass. | 嗯 我还是算了 |
[16:50] | You cannot be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[16:52] | I’ve seen mass graves more inviting than this place. | 我都见过比这里更讨人喜欢的万人冢 |
[16:56] | Strange messed me up pretty good. | 斯特兰奇把我毁得不轻 |
[16:58] | He convinced me I was some sort of goddess, | 他让我以为自己是个女神 |
[17:01] | and it took me a long time to get over it. | 我花了好久才忘记了那一切 |
[17:03] | Now, this place might be bad, but Gotham is worse. | 这里虽然不怎么样 但哥谭更糟 |
[17:06] | Hey, freak! You’re on company time. | 怪胎 你在拿钱干活儿 |
[17:09] | Get back to work. | 继续工作 |
[17:13] | You don’t have to take that. | 你不用忍他的 |
[17:14] | You should totally kick his ass. | 你该狠狠地收拾他 |
[17:16] | Yeah, but he’s my boss. | 是啊 但他是我老板 |
[17:19] | Bridgit, there is nothing wrong with being a freak. | 布莉姬特 做个怪物没什么不对 |
[17:23] | I’m a freak. | 我是个怪物 |
[17:25] | So is Penguin. | 企鹅也是 |
[17:27] | You belong with us. | 你跟我们是一类人 |
[17:30] | We’ve met before, haven’t we? | 我们以前见过吧 |
[17:33] | Yeah. I’m Ivy Pepper. | 是的 我是艾薇·佩珀 |
[17:35] | Selina’s friend. | 塞琳娜的朋友 |
[17:37] | Oh, I know. I ran into one of Strange’s puppies. | 我知道 我遇到了斯特兰奇的一个产物 |
[17:40] | Kind of had a growth spurt. | 然后就迅速发育了 |
[17:41] | Though, to be honest, I’m not complaining. | 不过老实说 我觉得还不错 |
[17:44] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[17:46] | And you’re part of this? | 你也是其中一员吗 |
[17:48] | Yeah. It’s almost like we’re a family. | 是啊 我们就像一家人 |
[17:52] | You don’t have to be alone anymore. | 你以后再不会孤单了 |
[17:56] | I could kill your boss just to sweeten the deal. | 我可以杀了你的老板 就当福利了 |
[18:02] | Nah. | 不用 |
[18:07] | Hey, you. | 喂 你 |
[18:08] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[18:20] | Thank you for letting me come in. | 谢谢你让我过来 |
[18:23] | The nosebleeds are getting worse. | 鼻血越来越严重了 |
[18:24] | You did the right thing coming here. | 你来这里是正确的 |
[18:27] | What did you tell Alfred? | 你对阿尔弗雷德说了什么 |
[18:28] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[18:29] | I said I was tired, then snuck out of my room. | 我说我累了 然后就溜出了房间 |
[18:39] | I’m dying, aren’t I? | 我快死了 对吗 |
[18:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:44] | The process that brought you into this world was flawed. | 让你来到这个世界的过程有些瑕疵 |
[18:48] | Will I die before Bruce returns? | 我会在布鲁斯回来之前死去吗 |
[18:50] | No, Bruce Wayne will be back in Gotham well before then. | 不 布鲁斯·韦恩会早在那之前回到哥谭 |
[18:56] | I know we’ve asked a lot of you. | 我知道我们要你做的事不易 |
[18:59] | After Indian Hill I didn’t know what to do or where to go. | 离开印第安山后 我不知道该何去何从 |
[19:04] | You gave me a purpose. | 你给了我目标 |
[19:08] | That’s more than most people could say. | 这对我来说已经足够了 |
[19:10] | I’m glad you see it that way. | 很高兴你会这么想 |
[19:14] | When Bruce returns… | 布鲁斯回来后 |
[19:17] | people are going to die, aren’t they? | 就会有人死去 对吗 |
[19:20] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[19:21] | You haven’t gotten attached to anyone, have you? | 你不是和谁产生了感情吧 |
[19:25] | Alfred, perhaps? | 也许是阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:27] | – You’ve spoken fondly of him. – No. | -你对他印象似乎不错 -不是 |
[19:31] | I just want to know. | 我就是想问问 |
[19:34] | The number is immaterial. | 人数无关紧要 |
[19:38] | What matters is that gotham must fall. | 重要的是 哥谭必须毁灭 |
[19:41] | And because of your sacrifice, it will. | 因为你的牺牲 这能实现 |
[19:46] | Can we count on you? | 我们能指望你吗 |
[19:50] | Yes. | 能 |
[19:54] | His BP’s dropping. | 他的血压在下降 |
[19:55] | We need to stabilize him! | 我们得稳定他 |
[19:56] | I want this ER secured. | 控制好急诊室 |
[19:57] | Badge access only. | 只许警察进入 |
[19:58] | – No one gets in unless they’re sick or dying. – 10-4. | -非病患重伤不得进入 -收到 |
[20:01] | Nygma knows this is the closest hospital to the mayor’s office. | 尼格玛知道这是离市长办公室最近的医院 |
[20:04] | We brought him right to him. | 我们把他送上门了 |
[20:05] | Great, let him show his face. | 太好了 让他现身 |
[20:06] | I got unis all over the place. | 我到处都安排了警力 |
[20:08] | But what are we missing, Harvey? | 但我们遗漏了什么 哈维 |
[20:10] | What could Aubrey James know that’s so important to Nygma? | 奥布雷·詹姆斯能知道什么对尼格玛那么重要的事 |
[20:12] | Paging Detective James Gordon. | 呼叫詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[20:15] | Paging Detective James Gordon. | 呼叫詹姆斯·戈登警探 |
[20:16] | Where’s that coming from? | 那是哪传来的 |
[20:17] | Communications room. Second floor. | 通讯室 二楼 |
[20:19] | It’s a trap. | 是陷阱 |
[20:20] | Please don’t kill me! Please don’t kill me! | 别杀我 别杀我 |
[20:23] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[20:25] | So, Jimbo, | 吉姆 |
[20:27] | I know you must be wondering what I want from that | 你一定很想知道我想从那个白痴 |
[20:29] | ding-dong Aubrey James. | 奥布雷·詹姆斯那里得到什么 |
[20:32] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[20:33] | turns out, he has answers to a riddle, | 原来 他知道一个谜语的答案 |
[20:36] | one that you put into motion | 这个谜语因你 |
[20:37] | when you sent Barbara down to Dock 9C. | 派芭芭拉去9C码头而开始 |
[20:40] | The question being, who runs Gotham? | 问题是 谁掌控了哥谭 |
[20:45] | – I got to get out of here. – No, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -我得离开这里 -不行 |
[20:47] | Mr. Mayor, you’re in no condition to go anywhere. | 市长先生 你现在不能离开 |
[20:52] | Jim. Tell me you got him. | 吉姆 抓到他了吗 |
[20:53] | He wasn’t there. | 他不在那里 |
[20:55] | But the secret he’s after, it’s the Court. | 但他要的秘密 是法庭 |
[20:58] | Lidocaine and an IV push. | 局部麻醉 再输液 |
[21:02] | – You better get back here quick. – What is it? | -你赶紧回来 -怎么了 |
[21:04] | There was some kind of explosion. | 似乎发生了爆炸 |
[21:05] | A lot of victims. | 好多人入院 |
[21:06] | – I got a bad feeling. – It’s him. | -我感觉不妙 -是他 |
[21:08] | Don’t leave the mayor’s side. | 别离开市长身边 |
[21:10] | Authorized personnel only. | 闲人免入 |
[21:11] | Hell with that. My friends got blown up! | 去他的 我的朋友被炸了 |
[21:25] | Hello, Aubrey. | 你好 奥布雷 |
[21:47] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[21:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[21:50] | Not here. | 不在这里 |
[21:51] | I know she and Nygma kidnapped Mayor James. | 我知道她和尼格玛绑架了詹姆斯市长 |
[21:54] | Nygma mentioned Dock 9C and she’s the only one I told. | 尼格玛提到了9C码头 而我只告诉了她 |
[21:57] | Nygma’s got a big mouth. | 尼格玛嘴巴好大 |
[21:59] | Wait, wait, wait, let me get this straight. | 等等 我理理清 |
[22:01] | You mean this whole stupid riddle thing with Nygma is real? | 你说尼格玛这个谜语什么的是真的 |
[22:04] | What? He clearly knows everything already. | 怎么了 他显然都知道了 |
[22:09] | I heard a rumor | 我听到传闻 |
[22:10] | he hurt you pretty bad a while back, both of you. | 他前一阵伤了你们俩 伤得很重 |
[22:13] | Surprised you’re defending him. | 你居然还维护他 |
[22:15] | Listen, you tell me where they are, | 听着 告诉我他们在哪 |
[22:17] | I’ll take Nygma down, | 我会拿下尼格玛 |
[22:20] | but I’ll give Barbara a free pass. | 但放过芭芭拉 |
[22:27] | It’s true. I hate him. | 没错 我恨他 |
[22:30] | But I don’t know where they are. | 但我不知道他们在哪 |
[22:35] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[22:37] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好 我就到 |
[22:40] | Nygma sent another riddle. | 尼格玛又送来一个谜语 |
[22:41] | Never should have brought Barbara into this. | 就不该把芭芭拉搅进来 |
[22:43] | You better hope I get to her first. | 你最好祈祷我先找到她 |
[22:47] | You should have given that freak up. | 你该把那个怪胎供出去的 |
[22:49] | No one wants Nygma dead more than me. | 没人比我更想杀尼格玛了 |
[22:52] | But I can’t betray Barbara. | 但我不能背叛芭芭拉 |
[22:54] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[22:55] | ‘Cause she’s always got your best interests at heart. | 因为她一向只为你考虑 |
[23:02] | Listen. | 听着 |
[23:03] | You’re in way over your head on this one. | 你这次是太不自量力了 |
[23:06] | You don’t want to mess with these people. | 你不想惹这些人的 |
[23:08] | You see, everything that you say | 你说的一切 |
[23:10] | just makes me more intrigued. | 都只让我更加好奇了 |
[23:12] | And determined. | 也更坚定 |
[23:15] | I will be the one who unmasks them. | 我一定要揭开他们的真面目 |
[23:18] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[23:21] | Remember me, Aubrey? | 记得我吗 奥布雷 |
[23:24] | I know that voice. | 我认识那声音 |
[23:26] | I’m so glad. | 太好了 |
[23:28] | I thought maybe it got muffled. | 我以为当时你没听清呢 |
[23:31] | We put that box on your head. | 我们给你脑袋罩了个盒子 |
[23:34] | That was fun. We should do that again for old times’ sake. | 那真好玩 我们该为了以前再来一次 |
[23:38] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你不懂 是吧 |
[23:41] | These people, they’re– they’re like God. | 这些人 他们…就像上帝 |
[23:42] | They see and hear everything. | 他们能看到听到一切 |
[23:44] | They’ll know I talked. | 他们会知道我开口了 |
[23:46] | Then it’s the box. | 那就用盒子吧 |
[23:47] | No, no, no. Please, a-anything but that. | 不不 求你 千万别用那个 |
[23:54] | They call themselves the Court. | 他们自称法庭 |
[23:58] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:00] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[24:01] | I-I’ve never met these people. | 我从未见过他们 |
[24:03] | I just did what they asked me to, I swear. | 我只是照他们的话做 我发誓 |
[24:08] | Very good! Thank you, Mr. Mayor. | 很好 谢谢 市长先生 |
[24:11] | You’ve been very helpful. | 你帮了大忙 |
[24:14] | Helpful? | 大忙 |
[24:16] | All he gave us was “The Court.” | 他只说了个”法庭” |
[24:18] | He gave us tangible evidence of their existence. | 他切实证明了他们的存在 |
[24:21] | Now they’ll know I’m not bluffing. | 现在他们会知道我没在唬人 |
[24:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[24:24] | I’m going to force the Court to reveal themselves. | 我要逼法庭现身 |
[24:29] | What is the one thing that every secret organization is afraid of? | 所有秘密组织最怕的是什么 |
[24:32] | Being exposed. | 曝光 |
[24:35] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[24:39] | Finally. Did you bring what I asked for? | 可算来了 你拿来我要的了吗 |
[24:47] | It’s time to get the Court’s attention. | 该引起法庭的注意了 |
[24:52] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | Gordon came to the club. | 戈登来过夜店 |
[24:55] | He knows everything. | 他什么都知道了 |
[24:57] | You should have never gotten Nygma involved. | 我们就不该拉上尼格玛 |
[25:12] | I boosted the premium stuff, Otto. | 我弄来了最好的东西 奥托 |
[25:17] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:21] | Hello, Selina. | 你好 塞琳娜 |
[25:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[25:27] | I wanted to see you. | 我想见你 |
[25:29] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[25:30] | Did you fall on your head? I told you to stay away. | 你摔到脑袋了吗 我叫你滚远点的 |
[25:33] | You did? | 是吗 |
[25:35] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[25:38] | Why are you acting so weird? | 你怎么怪怪的 |
[25:40] | I’m– I’m sorry. I didn’t sleep well last night. | 对不起 昨晚没睡好 |
[25:47] | Well, I just came to feed my cat. | 我只是来喂我的猫的 |
[25:49] | So, if you’re not gonna leave, I am. | 如果你不打算走 我走 |
[25:51] | I promised myself I’d stay away. | 我告诫自己不要来的 |
[25:54] | That it would be safer that way, but… | 因为那样更安全 但是 |
[25:56] | things have changed. | 情况有变 |
[25:57] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[26:00] | You know what? I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[26:01] | Just don’t be here when I get back. | 我回来之前离开就好 |
[26:03] | Selina, wait. | 塞琳娜 等等 |
[26:09] | I am not Bruce. | 我不是布鲁斯 |
[26:15] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[26:16] | Lee, now is not a good time. | 小莱 现在不行 |
[26:18] | Your uncle’s autopsy. | 你叔叔的尸检 |
[26:19] | Ballistics came back negative. No match. | 弹道检测无结果 没有匹配 |
[26:22] | But there were microscopic tears along the entry wound, | 但是入口伤处有微撕裂伤 |
[26:24] | made postmortem. | 是死后造成的 |
[26:27] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[26:28] | Someone removed the bullet that killed your uncle | 有人挖出了杀死你叔叔的子弹 |
[26:30] | and replaced it with another one. | 然后放了另一颗进去 |
[26:32] | It’s an old mob trick to cover up a murder. | 这是黑帮掩盖谋杀的老伎俩 |
[26:34] | You’re reaching, Lee. | 你在瞎猜 小莱 |
[26:34] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[26:36] | And I think you know what happened. | 我觉得你清楚究竟怎么回事 |
[26:39] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[26:40] | You need to drop this. You could get yourself hurt. | 你别再管了 你会害死自己的 |
[26:42] | You think I care what happens to me? | 你觉得我在乎自己怎么样吗 |
[26:44] | I am sick of watching you | 我受够了看着你 |
[26:46] | destroy people’s lives and get away with it. | 毁掉别人的生活 还不负担责任 |
[26:48] | When I find out what you did, | 等我查明你做了什么 |
[26:50] | I’m gonna make sure you pay for it. | 我会让你付出代价 |
[26:52] | And I’m gonna enjoy it. | 那时我会很开心的 |
[26:53] | Jim, hey. | 吉姆 |
[27:03] | Where’s the riddle? | 谜语呢 |
[27:04] | Me and Lucius took a crack at it, | 我和卢修斯猜不出 |
[27:05] | but maybe you’ll have better luck. | 但你或许能猜到 |
[27:08] | “You can see me, but you cannot touch me. | 你可以看到我 但摸不到我 |
[27:11] | “The flick of a switch, I enter your home. | 拨动一个开关 我就能进入你家 |
[27:14] | “With another, I leave you alone. | 再拨动一次 我就不再打扰你 |
[27:17] | Where am I?” | 我在哪 |
[27:18] | He’s taunting us. If he kills James, | 他在嘲弄我们 如果他杀了詹姆斯 |
[27:20] | the press is gonna hand us our asses on the 6:00 news. | 媒体会在6点新闻上黑死我们 |
[27:24] | Harvey, you’re a genius. | 哈维 你是个天才 |
[27:25] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的 |
[27:29] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[27:31] | What is this mysterious “Court” | 这个神秘的”法庭”是什么 |
[27:34] | that controls the levers of power here in Gotham? | 据说他们掌控了哥谭的大权 |
[27:37] | Alvarez, go to channel seven! | 阿尔瓦雷斯 去7频道 |
[27:39] | Find out where Nygma’s broadcasting from. | 查明尼格玛在哪里放送 |
[27:41] | And will they let our dear mayor’s head be blown to bits | 他们会眼看我们亲爱的市长被爆头 |
[27:46] | in order to keep their anonymity? | 以掩盖他们的存在吗 |
[27:53] | Are you watching the television? | 你看电视了吗 |
[27:55] | I am. | 是的 |
[27:55] | The Court cannot be exposed. | 法庭不能被曝光 |
[28:00] | We would clean this up on our own, | 我们也想自己处理 |
[28:01] | but there are too many eyes watching. | 但现在有太多双眼睛在看 |
[28:04] | However, this does afford us an opportunity, James. | 不过 这倒是个机会 詹姆斯 |
[28:08] | To prove my loyalty. | 让我证明忠诚 |
[28:11] | You want me to find Nygma and bring him to you? | 你要我找到尼格玛 并把他带给你 |
[28:14] | I understand this puts you in a difficult position. | 我知道这让你很难做 |
[28:17] | He’s a cop killer. He belongs in prison. | 他是个警察杀手 他该进监狱 |
[28:20] | If you decline, this conversation will be our last. | 如果你拒绝 我们将再不联络 |
[28:23] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[28:26] | That was the Court. | 是法庭 |
[28:28] | If I hand him over, I’m in. | 如果我把他交出去 我就能打进去 |
[28:29] | They’ll probably kill him. | 他们可能会杀了他 |
[28:30] | And if I don’t, we’ll never stop them from destroying the city. | 如果我不 就无法阻止他们毁灭城市 |
[28:35] | I know what you’re thinking, Aubrey. | 我知道你怎么想的 奥布雷 |
[28:36] | That the police are gonna somehow find you, | 警察会找到你 |
[28:39] | rescue you. | 营救你 |
[28:41] | But I gave the GCPD every chance to save you. | 但我给了哥谭市警局一切机会来救你 |
[28:44] | But they’re no match for me! | 但他们跟我不能比 |
[28:50] | We’re both dead men. | 我们都死定了 |
[28:52] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不懂 |
[28:55] | The Court isn’t gonna bargain with you. | 法庭才不会跟你讨价还价 |
[28:59] | You underestimate me, Mr. James. | 你低估我了 詹姆斯先生 |
[29:05] | – Hello. – Nygma. | -你好 -尼格玛 |
[29:09] | Jim, I’m so sorry. | 吉姆 真抱歉 |
[29:11] | We can’t be clogging up the lines. | 你不能占着线 |
[29:12] | I’m actually expecting an important call. | 我在等一通重要电话 |
[29:14] | You want to know who runs Gotham? | 你想知道谁掌控了哥谭吗 |
[29:17] | I have the answer. | 我知道答案 |
[29:18] | Come by the GCPD. | 来一趟哥谭市警局 |
[29:20] | I’ll tell it to you. | 我亲口告诉你 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I think I’ll pass on that. | 还是算了 |
[29:23] | Then you’ll never know the truth. | 那你就别想知道真相了 |
[29:25] | You think I told Barbara everything I know? | 你以为我把我知道的都告诉芭芭拉了吗 |
[29:28] | You always were clever, Jim. | 你一向聪明 吉姆 |
[29:30] | I respect that. | 这我尊重 |
[29:32] | Empty out the GCPD. | 清空哥谭市警局 |
[29:34] | I want it to just be you and me. | 到时候只有我和你 |
[29:37] | Alone. | 就我们俩 |
[29:38] | Well, and this idiot with the bomb around his neck. | 好吧 还有这个脖子上戴着炸弹的白痴 |
[29:48] | You think he’ll show? | 你觉得他会来吗 |
[29:50] | The thing that drives Nygma is also his weakness. He’ll be here. | 尼格玛的驱动力也是他的弱点 他会来的 |
[29:53] | It’s not like every man, woman and child in Gotham | 反正哥谭的男女老幼 |
[29:56] | isn’t depending on you to succeed. | 都指望着你成功了 |
[29:58] | Yeah. No pressure. | 是啊 别有压力 |
[30:02] | Good luck, pal. | 祝你好运 伙计 |
[30:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:11] | Where’s Ed? | 爱德呢 |
[30:12] | That lunatic dropped me off. Sent me in alone. | 那疯子把我送了过来 让我自己进来 |
[30:14] | – Get the bomb squad in here! – Sit down and shut up. | -快把拆弹小队叫来 -坐下 闭嘴 |
[30:19] | Ed? | 爱德 |
[30:21] | It’s just the two of us in here. | 这里就剩我们了 |
[30:25] | Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t walking into a trap. | 只是想确保我没有走进一个陷阱 |
[30:31] | Sit down, Aubrey. | 坐下 奥布雷 |
[30:36] | You said you have the answer I was looking for, Jim. | 你说你有我寻找的答案 吉姆 |
[30:38] | It would be incredibly disappointing if this was all a ruse. | 如果这一切都是诡计 我会非常失望的 |
[30:41] | More so for Mayor James. | 詹姆斯市长会更加遗憾 |
[30:43] | Just tell him what he wants. | 告诉他他想知道的吧 |
[30:45] | He talks too much. | 他话太多了 |
[30:48] | You should probably just go ahead and blow him up. | 你还是直接炸了他吧 |
[30:50] | I’ll have your badge, Gordon. | 看我撤了你的职 戈登 |
[30:53] | I’m not bluffing, Jim. | 我没在唬你 吉姆 |
[30:55] | Neither am I. | 我也没有 |
[30:57] | What’s the blast radius on that thing? | 那玩意的爆炸半径有多大 |
[30:58] | Am I good here? Or should I… | 我在这儿没问题吧 还是该… |
[31:00] | duck behind a desk? | 躲在桌子后面 |
[31:01] | I want the answer, Jim! | 我要答案 吉姆 |
[31:08] | I kill him, | 我杀了他 |
[31:10] | I still walk out of here with you as my hostage. | 我还能挟持你离开 |
[31:16] | No! | 不 |
[31:17] | No! | 不 |
[31:19] | No! | 不 |
[31:22] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[31:25] | There’s a radio frequency jamming the signal | 有一个无线电频率在屏蔽 |
[31:27] | between the detonator and the bomb. | 引爆器和炸弹之间的信号 |
[31:29] | – How? – Tabitha. | -怎么会 -塔比莎 |
[31:31] | She holds quite the grudge against you. | 她对你怨气不小 |
[31:33] | She called me. | 她打给了我 |
[31:34] | Told me how to disarm the bomb. | 教我怎么解除炸弹 |
[31:39] | I’ll admit, I didn’t see this coming. | 我承认 这我没想到 |
[31:42] | But that doesn’t change anything. | 但那不能改变什么 |
[31:45] | I want… | 我要 |
[31:46] | to know… | 知道 |
[31:48] | who the Court is. | 法庭是谁 |
[31:51] | Or Aubrey dies. | 否则奥布雷就没命 |
[31:55] | Don’t! | 别 |
[31:59] | You want to know who runs Gotham? | 你想知道谁掌管哥谭 |
[32:02] | Then let Mayor James go. | 那就放了詹姆斯市长 |
[32:04] | Take a ride with me. | 跟我去兜兜风 |
[32:06] | But if you pull that trigger, | 但如果你扣了扳机 |
[32:08] | you’ll never get the answer you’re looking for. | 你就永远别想知道答案 |
[32:12] | You fool me once, Jim, | 你骗我一次 吉姆 |
[32:15] | shame on you. | 是你不对 |
[32:17] | You fool me twice… | 你还想骗我第二次 |
[32:20] | …well, that’s just not gonna happen. | 那是不可能的 |
[32:21] | Then the riddle will go unsolved. | 那谜语就无法破解 |
[32:31] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[32:39] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:43] | Let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[32:45] | So, this limo pulls up literally out of nowhere, | 一辆豪车突然冒了出来 |
[32:50] | and this creepy lady tells you to get in | 一个吓人的女人叫你上车 |
[32:52] | because “You could be so much more”? | 因为”你可以做到更多” |
[32:56] | And you did? | 你就上车了 |
[32:58] | I had nowhere else to go. | 我当时无处可去 |
[33:00] | So where have you been the last few months? | 那你这几个月都去哪了 |
[33:02] | It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[33:03] | What matters is you need to leave Gotham. Right away. | 重要的是 你得离开哥谭 马上走 |
[33:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:08] | Because the city has been judged. | 因为城市受到了审判 |
[33:09] | And something bad is going to happen. | 会发生坏事 |
[33:11] | Judged by who? | 谁审判的 |
[33:15] | The people who took you? | 抓走你的人吗 |
[33:17] | Wait a minute, your clothes, your hair, | 等等 你的衣服 你的发型 |
[33:20] | the way you talk. | 你说话的方式 |
[33:25] | Where is Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪 |
[33:26] | – Selina… – What did you do to him? | -塞琳娜 -你把他怎么了 |
[33:29] | He’s fine. He’s not in Gotham. | 他没事 他不在哥谭 |
[33:31] | But nothing bad is going to happen to him. | 他不会有事的 |
[33:32] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪 |
[33:33] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[33:34] | You just have to trust me. You need to leave Gotham today. | 你得相信我 你今天就得离开哥谭 |
[33:37] | Trust you? | 相信你 |
[33:41] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你 |
[33:42] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[33:44] | To tell Alfred. | 去告诉阿尔弗雷德 |
[33:45] | – Selina… – Now let me go! | -塞琳娜 -让我走 |
[33:47] | Selina, you can’t tell anyone. | 塞琳娜 你不能告诉任何人 |
[33:48] | Then why the hell did you tell me? | 那你为什么告诉我 |
[33:53] | Because I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 |
[33:55] | And if there’s one person I want to save, | 如果说我想救一个人 |
[33:57] | I want it to be you. | 我希望那是你 |
[34:01] | That’s the difference between you and Bruce Wayne. | 这就是你和布鲁斯·韦恩的区别 |
[34:07] | He would try and save everyone. | 他会努力救每个人 |
[34:11] | You can pretend all you want, | 随你怎么假装 |
[34:13] | but you will never be him. | 但你永远不会成为他 |
[34:17] | You’re nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[34:18] | You’re not even a real person. | 你都不是个真人 |
[34:21] | You don’t matter. | 你不重要 |
[34:26] | You’re wrong about me. | 你说错我了 |
[34:29] | I do matter. | 我是重要的 |
[34:31] | And I won’t let you tell Alfred. | 我不会让你告诉阿尔弗雷德的 |
[34:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:35] | How you gonna stop… | 你要怎么阻止我 |
[35:10] | You remember the night | 你还记得 |
[35:12] | you came over to Lee’s for dinner? | 你来小莱家吃饭那晚吗 |
[35:16] | It was like a lifetime ago. | 那好像是上辈子了 |
[35:18] | Leslie made fondue. | 莱斯莉做了奶酪火锅 |
[35:21] | The wine was a Bordeaux. | 喝的是波尔多红酒 |
[35:24] | Well-aged. Smooth tannins. | 年份不低 味道醇厚 |
[35:28] | Ms. Kringle wore | 柯林格小姐穿了 |
[35:30] | a black dress with pink trim. | 粉边的黑裙子 |
[35:33] | I tried like hell to get out of it. | 我拼命想避免那顿饭 |
[35:37] | But Lee insisted. | 但小莱坚持要办 |
[35:40] | The truth is, I had a good time. | 事实上 我还挺开心 |
[35:45] | I considered you a friend. | 我当时把你视为朋友 |
[35:49] | I can sneak up on you | 我可以悄悄靠近你 |
[35:51] | or be right in front of you without you even knowing. | 也可以在你面前 你却浑然不知 |
[35:53] | But when I reveal myself, | 但当我现身 |
[35:57] | you will never be the same. What am I? | 你将永远改变 我是什么 |
[35:59] | – I don’t care, I… – Betrayal. | -我不在乎 -背叛 |
[36:03] | That’s how every friendship ends. | 友谊都是这么结束的 |
[36:05] | So… | 所以 |
[36:07] | so what good are friends anyway? | 朋友有什么用 |
[36:23] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[36:24] | The answer to your question. | 你问题的答案 |
[36:45] | Hello, Mr. Nygma. | 你好 尼格玛先生 |
[36:47] | I hear you’ve been asking about us. | 听说你在到处打听我们 |
[36:49] | How do I know you’re real? | 我怎么知道你是真的 |
[36:52] | Isn’t that the point of a good mystery? | 好谜团的关键不就在此吗 |
[36:55] | You’re never quite sure what to believe until the end. | 你无法确定该相信什么 直到最后 |
[36:59] | Gordon could’ve put you up to this. | 可能是戈登让你装的 |
[37:00] | I assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[37:01] | Detective Gordon had to be convinced to bring you here. | 我们还得好言相劝 戈登警探才答应带你来 |
[37:06] | But let me put it like this: | 但我这么说吧 |
[37:09] | that question Professor Strange had you ask | 斯特兰奇教授去年在印第安山 |
[37:11] | Bruce Wayne and Lucius Fox last year at Indian Hill, | 让你问布鲁斯·韦恩和卢修斯·福克斯的问题 |
[37:15] | the one that has tortured you, | 那个一直困扰着你的问题 |
[37:19] | the one you’ll never be able to answer. | 你永远无法解答的问题 |
[37:22] | That answer is with me. | 那个答案在我这里 |
[37:28] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[37:29] | Get in. | 上车 |
[37:30] | And all your questions will be answered. | 你的答案都将得到解答 |
[37:34] | You won’t be needing the gun. | 那枪你用不到了 |
[38:00] | You’ve made us proud, Detective Gordon. | 你让我们很骄傲 戈登警探 |
[38:03] | What are you going to do with him? | 你要把他怎么样 |
[38:04] | A man with Nygma’s intellect | 尼格玛这样聪明的人 |
[38:06] | could be quite useful to us. | 对我们可能会很有用 |
[38:08] | I’m sure we’ll find something for him to do. | 我们肯定会为他找到点什么事做的 |
[38:13] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[38:36] | Good evening, Ms. Kean. | 晚上好 基恩小姐 |
[38:37] | May I offer you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[38:41] | Something went wrong. | 出了岔子 |
[38:42] | Gordon took down Nygma | 戈登抓走了尼格玛 |
[38:43] | before he could find out the truth about the Court. | 他还没能查明法庭的真相 |
[38:46] | Probably ’cause I told Gordon how to disarm the bomb. | 可能是因为我告诉了戈登怎么解除炸弹 |
[38:49] | What? | 什么 |
[38:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:52] | You promised that when Nygma handed over the underworld, | 你答应过 等尼格玛把黑社会交给你 |
[38:55] | I would get to kill him. | 我就能杀了他 |
[38:57] | Sealed it with a kiss, remember? | 我们还一吻为盟 记得吗 |
[39:01] | Don’t you get it? | 你不懂吗 |
[39:03] | As long as the Court is out there, | 只要法庭还在 |
[39:06] | I’ll never | 我就永远 |
[39:07] | be in control! | 不能控制哥谭 |
[39:11] | Don’t you mean we’ll never be in control? | 是我们永远不能控制哥谭吧 |
[39:22] | Seen it a thousand times. | 我见过上千遍了 |
[39:25] | Ambition, power. | 野心 权力 |
[39:28] | People can’t help themselves. | 人们就是忍不住 |
[39:30] | She’s changed, baby. | 她变了 亲爱的 |
[39:33] | When are you gonna see that? | 你什么时候能看清啊 |
[39:34] | Shut up, Butch! | 闭嘴 布奇 |
[39:36] | Move! | 闪开 |
[39:40] | This is trouble. | 这是麻烦 |
[39:47] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[39:49] | FYI, I’ve been to Wayne Manor. | 对了 我去过韦恩大宅 |
[39:51] | It’s way cleaner. | 那里可干净多了 |
[39:53] | You never said anything about Fries being a part of this. | 你可没说弗莱斯也要来 |
[39:56] | You’re a little hot. | 你有点热 |
[39:58] | Maybe you need to cool off. | 或许该冷静一下 |
[40:00] | Oh, come on, you guys. | 行了 你们 |
[40:01] | We’re on the same team now, remember? | 我们是一队的了 记得吗 |
[40:04] | A family? | 一家人 |
[40:09] | Keep him away from me. | 别让他靠近我 |
[40:18] | There’s a question mark on your face. | 你脸上有个问号 |
[40:22] | You can sleep in the freezer. | 你去冰库里睡吧 |
[40:23] | The study speculates that widespread chemical dumping | 研究猜测大面积的化学品倾倒 |
[40:27] | is to blame. | 是罪魁祸首 |
[40:27] | And this just in: we now go to breaking news… | 刚接到的消息 现在播报突发新闻 |
[40:30] | Hey, Pengy. Check it out. | 小企鹅 来看看 |
[40:32] | Do not call me “Pengy”! | 别喊我小企鹅 |
[40:34] | The Riddler, aka Edward Nygma, | 谜语人 即爱德华·尼格玛 |
[40:36] | was apprehended by the GCPD this afternoon | 今天下午被哥谭市警局缉捕 |
[40:38] | after kidnapping Interim Mayor Aubrey James. | 他绑架了暂代市长奥布雷·詹姆斯 |
[40:42] | However, while en route to Arkham Asylum, | 但是前往阿卡姆疯人院途中 |
[40:44] | – he managed to escape police custody… – Riddler. | -他逃脱了警方监禁 -谜语人 |
[40:46] | …and is now at large. | 现在在逃 |
[40:48] | How long did he have to think about that one? | 这名号他想了多久啊 |
[40:58] | Rest up, everyone. | 大家休息一下吧 |
[41:00] | Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. | 明天 我们要忙了 |
[42:05] | I’d like to introduce our newest member, | 我想向大家介绍我们最新的成员 |
[42:09] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[42:24] | Welcome to the Court of Owls. | 欢迎加入猫头鹰法庭 |