| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Mario could’ve really lived a normal life. | 马里奥本来还是可以正常生活的 | 
| [00:03] | Jim didn’t have to kill him. | 吉姆没必要杀他的 | 
| [00:04] | James Gordon is one of them. | 吉姆·戈登也是其中之一 | 
| [00:05] | When I get out of here, he’ll be the first that I judge. | 等我出去了 我会第一个审判他 | 
| [00:08] | Now the Court’s readying a weapon that could destroy the city. | 法庭在准备一件能摧毁这个城市的武器 | 
| [00:11] | It’s the virus. I’m sure of it. | 肯定是那个病毒 | 
| [00:12] | I have just discovered someone has been deceiving me. | 我刚刚发现有一个人在骗我 | 
| [00:15] | I need you to kill him. | 我需要你杀了他 | 
| [00:17] | You’ve never left that alley, Bruce. | 你从未离开那个小巷 布鲁斯 | 
| [00:19] | And for you to accept what I have to teach, | 如果你要接受我要教你的东西 | 
| [00:21] | you need to. | 你就得离开那儿 | 
| [00:23] | Selina, wait, this city has been judged. | 塞琳娜 等等 城市受到了审判 | 
| [00:25] | You need to leave Gotham today. | 你今天就得离开哥谭 | 
| [00:26] | And why are you telling me? | 那你为什么告诉我 | 
| [00:27] | Because I care about you. | 因为我在乎你 | 
| [00:28] | You’re not even a real person. | 你都不是个真人 | 
| [00:32] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 | 
| [00:34] | Selina, where are you going? | 塞琳娜 你要去哪 | 
| [00:36] | To kill someone. | 杀个人 | 
| [00:37] | What is this mysterious “Court” | 这个神秘的”法庭”是什么 | 
| [00:39] | Ed went on television, and voilà, he disappears. | 爱德上了电视 可突然间 他消失了 | 
| [00:42] | – Oswald, drop it. – No can do. | -奥斯瓦尔德 别管了 -我办不到 | 
| [00:45] | You cannot do this to me. | 你不能这么对我 | 
| [00:47] | I demand to speak to the person in charge! | 我要求跟管事的说话 | 
| [00:51] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [00:58] | You’re alive? | 你还活着 | 
| [01:20] | How did you survive? | 你是怎么活下来的 | 
| [01:23] | In shooting me, Ed, | 你的那一枪 爱德 | 
| [01:25] | you gave me something to live for: | 给了我活下去的动力 | 
| [01:29] | revenge. | 复仇 | 
| [01:32] | Yes… | 是啊 | 
| [01:34] | Unless… | 除非… | 
| [01:39] | What?! | 干什么 | 
| [01:40] | Just making sure you’re real. | 确认一下你是真的 | 
| [01:43] | You are difficult to kill. | 你还真是难杀 | 
| [01:46] | More cockroach than penguin. | 更像是蟑螂而不是企鹅 | 
| [01:48] | But don’t… you… | 但是…不许你… | 
| [01:51] | dare call me “Ed.” | 喊我”爱德” | 
| [01:54] | I’m… | 我是… | 
| [01:56] | the Riddler. | 谜语人 | 
| [01:58] | And I became him when I killed you. | 在杀死你的那一刻我就成为了他 | 
| [02:02] | News flash, Ed! | 告诉你 爱德 | 
| [02:04] | I’m not dead! | 我没死 | 
| [02:07] | That’s true. | 的确 | 
| [02:09] | For now. | 暂时没死 | 
| [02:11] | I came back from the dead to kill you, Ed. | 我死而复生就是为了杀你 爱德 | 
| [02:14] | And ended up a prisoner yourself. | 可到头来你自己也沦为了阶下囚 | 
| [02:19] | You really think a little steel and concrete is gonna stop me? | 你真以为小小的钢筋水泥就能困住我吗 | 
| [02:23] | The way I see it, | 在我看来 | 
| [02:25] | I have you just where I want you. | 你在这里正合我意 | 
| [02:28] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [02:31] | But not for long. | 但我不会待很久了 | 
| [02:57] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [03:01] | How? | 怎么会 | 
| [03:02] | I came here to do one thing. | 我来就是为了一件事 | 
| [03:04] | And it ain’t answering questions. | 而且不是回答问题 | 
| [03:09] | Strange as it sounds, I’m glad you’re alive. | 也许听起来很奇怪 但我很高兴你还活着 | 
| [03:12] | That is strange. | 那还真是够奇怪的 | 
| [03:13] | ‘Cause you pushed me out a four-story window! | 因为你把我从四楼推下去了 | 
| [03:18] | What choice did I have? | 我还有什么选择 | 
| [03:19] | You were gonna tell Alfred about me. | 你要向阿尔弗雷德告发我 | 
| [03:22] | You mean how you’re a freak? | 你是指告诉他你是个怪物吗 | 
| [03:24] | How you’re just the cheap knock-off | 你只是个一文不值的山寨货 | 
| [03:28] | who kidnapped the real Bruce Wayne? | 还绑架了真的布鲁斯·韦恩吗 | 
| [03:40] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 | 
| [03:41] | Selina, stop! Stop! | 塞琳娜 住手 | 
| [03:43] | He’s not Bruce! | 他不是布鲁斯 | 
| [03:45] | – Stop! – He’s not Bruce! | -住手 -他不是布鲁斯 | 
| [03:47] | Dear God. Selina! | 天哪 塞琳娜 | 
| [03:49] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 | 
| [03:50] | She-She attacked me, Alfred. | 她攻击我 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [03:52] | – She’s out of her mind. – She needs a doctor. | -她疯了 -她需要医生 | 
| [03:54] | You saw her, she… she was crazy. | 你看到她了 她疯了 | 
| [03:57] | Put the iron down, Bruce. | 把炉铁放下 布鲁斯 | 
| [04:00] | I said put the iron down! | 我让你把它放下 | 
| [04:02] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [04:06] | You’re cut. | 你受伤了 | 
| [04:11] | You don’t feel a thing, do you? | 你感觉不到 是不是 | 
| [04:13] | Do you? | 是不是 | 
| [04:14] | Now, I’m gonna ask you nicely, | 我要客客气气地问你 | 
| [04:17] | or I swear to God, you’re gonna feel a whole lot of pain. | 你不配合的话我一定让你痛不欲生 | 
| [04:20] | Where is Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪 | 
| [04:24] | Bruce is serving a greater purpose than himself. | 布鲁斯在为一个比他更重要的目标效力 | 
| [04:29] | As am I. | 我也一样 | 
| [04:36] | Last time! | 我最后问一次 | 
| [04:38] | Where is Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪 | 
| [04:50] | You were always kind to me, Alfred. | 你一直对我很好 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [04:53] | Even when you thought I wasn’t Bruce. | 即使在你认为我不是布鲁斯时 | 
| [04:57] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [04:59] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [05:01] | Just tell me where Bruce is. | 告诉我布鲁斯在哪 | 
| [05:22] | Welcome home, Bruce. | 欢迎回家 布鲁斯 | 
| [05:45] | Lee. Lee. | 小莱 小莱 | 
| [05:49] | Wake up. | 醒醒 | 
| [05:55] | Mario. | 马里奥 | 
| [05:57] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [06:03] | I was having the worst dream. | 我做了一个好可怕的噩梦 | 
| [06:05] | Really? Tell me about it. | 是吗 给我讲讲 | 
| [06:07] | God, there was this virus | 天哪 有一种病毒 | 
| [06:09] | that was loose in the city. | 在哥谭市传播 | 
| [06:11] | It brought out a person’s darkness, | 它能激发人的黑暗面 | 
| [06:14] | whatever they had buried inside | 隐藏于人们内心深处的东西 | 
| [06:16] | and you had it. | 你也感染了 | 
| [06:18] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [06:20] | And what dark part of me did it bring to light? | 那我被激发的黑暗面是什么 | 
| [06:24] | You were jealous of Jim. | 你嫉妒吉姆 | 
| [06:26] | Come on. | 别扯了 | 
| [06:27] | Me, jealous of Jim Gordon? | 我嫉妒吉姆·戈登吗 | 
| [06:29] | I’m sorry. You were. | 抱歉 你就是 | 
| [06:30] | But I’m taller than he is. | 但我比他高啊 | 
| [06:34] | What is it? | 怎么了 | 
| [06:35] | On our wedding night… | 在我们的新婚之夜 | 
| [06:38] | he shot you. | 他开枪打了你 | 
| [06:41] | God, it was so real. | 天啊 感觉太真实了 | 
| [06:43] | I lost you. | 我失去了你 | 
| [06:45] | You didn’t lose me. | 你没失去我 | 
| [06:47] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 | 
| [06:49] | Now take your medicine | 快吃药 | 
| [06:52] | and then off to bed. | 然后去睡吧 | 
| [07:07] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [07:08] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [07:10] | Now drink. | 喝吧 | 
| [07:25] | Think about it, Harvey. | 想想吧 哈维 | 
| [07:26] | The Court’s been around since the last century. | 法庭自上世纪就存在了 | 
| [07:28] | It makes sense they have secure locations, | 他们的秘密据点 安全屋遍布全城 | 
| [07:30] | safe houses all across the city. | 也很正常 | 
| [07:32] | And that’s where they’re hiding the virus bomb? | 他们就把病毒炸弹就藏在那里吗 | 
| [07:33] | – Makes sense. – Yeah. | -有道理 -嗯 | 
| [07:34] | So I dug deeper into Kathryn’s holdings. | 所以我深入查了一下凯瑟琳的房产 | 
| [07:36] | She owns a tenement building | 她有一处公寓 | 
| [07:38] | near Miller Harbor. | 就在米勒港口 | 
| [07:39] | But there’s a discrepancy | 但其建筑使用面积 | 
| [07:41] | between the square footage listed in the city records | 政府登记和蓝图标注 | 
| [07:43] | and the blueprints– | 有所出入 | 
| [07:45] | over 2,000 square feet. | 差异超过186平方米 | 
| [07:46] | You’re saying they got a secret room there. | 你是说里面有一间密室 | 
| [07:48] | Okay, but by your logic, | 但按照你的逻辑 | 
| [07:49] | there could be dozens of secret rooms throughout the city | 全城这样的密室可能有几十个 | 
| [07:52] | and the virus bomb could be in any one of them. | 病毒炸弹可能藏在任意一间 | 
| [07:54] | You’re in the club now. | 你已经打入内部了 | 
| [07:56] | This Kathryn broad trusts you. | 这个凯瑟琳信任你 | 
| [07:57] | Why not just wait for her to call? | 怎么不等她联系你呢 | 
| [07:59] | Because if I can do it quietly, she’ll never know. | 因为如果我能悄悄行事 她就不会察觉 | 
| [08:01] | And if the bomb is there, I can end this. | 如果炸弹真在这里 我就能结束这一切 | 
| [08:03] | Okay, where in this building is the secret room? | 好吧 密室在这栋楼的哪个位置呢 | 
| [08:06] | – Lucius says the basement. – Lucius says the basement. | -卢修斯说在地下室 -卢修斯说在地下室 | 
| [08:08] | Then I guess we should check out the basement. | 那我们就去查查地下室吧 | 
| [08:10] | What is your issue with him? | 你跟他有什么过节 | 
| [08:11] | He’s smarter than me. | 他比我聪明 | 
| [08:12] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -没错 -我们走 | 
| [08:17] | How come no one ever hides something | 怎么从来没人把东西 | 
| [08:19] | in a place I actually would like to search? | 藏在我喜欢搜的地方呢 | 
| [08:21] | You know, like a brewery or a strip joint. | 比如酿酒厂 或是脱衣舞俱乐部 | 
| [08:23] | – Or a casino. – Exactly. | -或是赌场 -没错 | 
| [08:26] | All I’m asking for is a little, uh… | 我只求他们稍微 | 
| [08:28] | consideration. | 考虑着我点 | 
| [08:30] | This is more like it. | 这才更像样 | 
| [08:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 | 
| [08:38] | There’s a crease in the wall. | 墙上有道缝隙 | 
| [08:39] | Think it’s a door. | 应该是暗门 | 
| [08:40] | Let me hit the lights. | 我去开灯 | 
| [08:41] | Just need to find a way in. | 得想办法进去 | 
| [08:48] | I meant to do that. | 我是有意的哦 | 
| [08:57] | Jeez. | 天呐 | 
| [09:00] | I don’t see a bomb anywhere. | 我没看到炸弹 | 
| [09:02] | Yeah. Why would it ever be easy? | 是啊 从来就没那么容易 | 
| [09:07] | What’s that? | 那是什么 | 
| [09:09] | Looks like an owl. | 好像是猫头鹰 | 
| [09:13] | Made out of… | 是水晶 | 
| [09:16] | …crystal. | 做的 | 
| [09:19] | It’s Gotham. | 是哥谭 | 
| [09:22] | That must be us. | 那肯定是我们 | 
| [09:23] | That lower corner right there. | 下面的那个角落 | 
| [09:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [09:26] | What do you think the white markers are? | 你觉得这些白色标记是什么意思 | 
| [09:29] | Secret locations of the Court? | 法庭的秘密据点吗 | 
| [09:31] | Makes sense. | 有可能 | 
| [09:32] | If so, that could be where the bomb is. | 如果是的话 炸弹可能就在那里 | 
| [09:37] | – Holy mother of saints! – Down! | -圣母马利亚 -趴下 | 
| [09:47] | I see you haven’t lost a step, Jim. | 看来你依然身手矫健啊 吉姆 | 
| [09:52] | Can’t say the same for Bullock. | 布洛克就另当别论了 | 
| [10:01] | Remember I promised | 记得我向你保证过 | 
| [10:02] | you’d be punished for your crimes? | 你会因你的罪行而受到惩罚吗 | 
| [10:05] | Well, I’ve come here to keep that promise. | 我来兑现那个承诺了 | 
| [10:11] | No, I said Gordon. Detective Jim Gordon. | 不 我说戈登 吉姆·戈登警探 | 
| [10:16] | Well, have him call me | 让他收到留言后 | 
| [10:18] | the minute he gets this message, all right, you nancy? | 立刻打给我 你个娘娘腔 | 
| [10:24] | You should see a doctor. | 你应该去看看医生 | 
| [10:28] | Fine, whatever. Listen. | 好吧 随便 听着 | 
| [10:30] | Think. Can you remember anything else? | 好好想想 你还记得别的事吗 | 
| [10:33] | Only what I already told you, Alfred. | 我都和你说了 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [10:35] | The clone came to me. | 克隆人来找我 | 
| [10:36] | Talking about how Gotham’s gonna be judged | 说什么哥谭会受到审判 | 
| [10:39] | and a lot of people are gonna die. | 很多人会死 | 
| [10:43] | It’s the bloody Court of Owls, isn’t it? | 是那个该死的猫头鹰法庭 对吗 | 
| [10:46] | I warned you. | 我警告过你 | 
| [10:47] | Warned you what would happen if you poked the tiger. | 警告过你 要是你惊动了老虎会怎么样 | 
| [10:50] | What, do you want a medal, dear? | 你还想要奖章吗 亲爱的 | 
| [10:52] | All that matters is they’ve got Bruce. | 最重要的是 他们抓走了布鲁斯 | 
| [10:54] | Wait, you think he’s still alive? | 等等 你觉得他还活着吗 | 
| [10:56] | My boy is still alive! | 我的孩子还活着 | 
| [10:58] | And you… you are gonna help me find him. | 你 你得帮我找到他 | 
| [11:04] | No, I’m not. | 我不要 | 
| [11:05] | Oh, don’t-don’t do that. | 别这样 | 
| [11:08] | Then what? You’re still angry with Bruce | 怎么着 你还因为布鲁斯 | 
| [11:10] | ’cause he never told you your mom was a wonky con artist? | 没告诉你你妈妈是个靠不住的骗子而生气吗 | 
| [11:12] | That boy has been loyal to you; | 那孩子一直对你很讲义气 | 
| [11:14] | he’s been good; he’s been a friend, | 他一直很好 他是你的朋友 | 
| [11:16] | and now he’s in trouble you’re not gonna lift a finger?! | 现在他有麻烦了 你都不愿意帮他 | 
| [11:20] | I don’t know what good it’ll do me. | 我不知道这对我有什么好处 | 
| [11:25] | You’re a disgrace. | 你真丢人 | 
| [11:28] | You’re like your mum. | 你就像你妈妈 | 
| [11:31] | Go on then. | 走吧 | 
| [11:32] | Run away. | 快跑吧 | 
| [11:34] | And don’t you ever come back here. | 不要再回到这里 | 
| [11:47] | I-I’m good, thanks. I’m good. | 我没事 谢谢 我没事 | 
| [11:49] | Bullock, got a kid who saw Barnes flee the scene. | 布洛克 这个孩子看到巴恩斯从现场逃走 | 
| [11:53] | All right, kid, talk. | 孩子 说吧 | 
| [11:54] | I saw some guy in leather, had an axe attached to his arm, | 我看到一个穿着皮衣 胳膊上装着斧头的人 | 
| [11:57] | drove off in some delivery truck. | 开着运货车走了 | 
| [11:59] | What kind? | 什么样的 | 
| [12:00] | For chopping stuff. | 砍东西的 | 
| [12:01] | What kind of truck? | 我是问什么车 | 
| [12:04] | Right. | 那个啊 | 
| [12:05] | Genovese Meats. | 热那亚肉店 | 
| [12:06] | Put a BOLO out on that truck. | 发通告找那辆车 | 
| [12:09] | Barnes has Jim. | 巴恩斯抓走了吉姆 | 
| [12:10] | He’s taken him somewhere. | 把他带去什么地方了 | 
| [12:19] | You’re making your blade too thin. | 你把刀磨得太薄了 | 
| [12:21] | It’s gonna snap off when you try to stab me. | 捅我的时候会折断 | 
| [12:24] | Well, we’ll soon find out, won’t we, Edward? | 马上就能知道会不会了 是吧 爱德华 | 
| [12:29] | I told you not to call me that. | 我说了不许这样称呼我 | 
| [12:34] | What? Edward? | 怎么称呼 爱德华吗 | 
| [12:38] | But that’s your name, Edward. | 可这就是你的名字啊 爱德华 | 
| [12:41] | Edward. Edward, Edward, Edward, | 爱德华 爱德华 爱德华 爱德华 | 
| [12:43] | Edward, Edward, Edward, Edward… | 爱德华 爱德华 爱德华… | 
| [12:44] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [12:46] | You’re pathetic, you know that? | 你很可悲 知道吗 | 
| [12:48] | At least I’m in here | 我被关在这儿 | 
| [12:51] | because I was trying to figure out who runs Gotham. | 至少是因为我想要查明是谁在控制哥谭 | 
| [12:56] | You’re here because what? | 你又是因为什么 | 
| [12:58] | I didn’t love you back? | 我不爱你吗 | 
| [13:03] | Get over it. | 别揪着不放了 | 
| [13:11] | No. You did not love me back, | 是啊 你确实不爱我 | 
| [13:15] | but that’s not why I’m here. | 可那不是我来这儿的原因 | 
| [13:17] | I’m here because you destroyed the empire I built. | 我来是因为你毁掉了我建立的王国 | 
| [13:21] | I’m here because you shot me. | 我来是因为你开枪打我 | 
| [13:23] | And no one does what you did and lives. | 没有谁做出这种事还能活着 | 
| [13:25] | Well, good luck exacting revenge when I’m gone. | 等我逃了 看你还怎么复仇 | 
| [13:30] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 | 
| [13:32] | Make one move to escape and I call the guards. | 你稍有逃跑的举动我就叫守卫 | 
| [13:35] | I assumed as much, | 我猜也是这样 | 
| [13:38] | which is why I bribed the guards to poison your coffee. | 所以我收买了守卫在你的咖啡里下毒 | 
| [13:43] | You’re lying! | 你撒谎 | 
| [13:44] | Yes, I am, | 我是在撒谎 | 
| [13:45] | but I did steal a dart | 不过几天前 | 
| [13:48] | from the guards a couple days ago. | 我从一个守卫身上偷了一只麻醉镖 | 
| [13:50] | Was planning on using it on them, but… | 本来打算用来对付他们 可是… | 
| [14:00] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that… | 这点雕虫小技还远远不能… | 
| [14:08] | Help. | 救命 | 
| [14:10] | Help. Help. | 救命 救命 | 
| [14:18] | What are you doing? Stop that! | 你在干什么 住手 | 
| [14:21] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [14:23] | Okay. Come on, come on. | 好了 快 快 | 
| [14:28] | Stop that. | 住手 | 
| [14:29] | – Stop it! – What are you doing? | -快停下 -你在干什么 | 
| [14:30] | No, no, no, no, no. You don’t understand. | 不不不 你不明白 | 
| [14:40] | I shall set you free, Bruce, | 我要让你自由 布鲁斯 | 
| [14:43] | free from the blinding rage of your darkest memory. | 将你从蒙蔽你的最黑暗记忆的怒火中解脱出来 | 
| [14:49] | There is one final step to take. | 还差最后一步 | 
| [14:55] | My parents’ murder. | 我父母的被杀 | 
| [14:58] | You want to take away the pain of that night. | 你想解除那晚给我的伤痛 | 
| [15:01] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [15:15] | But you must be willing. | 但你必须自己愿意 | 
| [15:18] | I cannot take what you will not give. | 我不能强迫你 | 
| [15:26] | My mother’s pearls. | 我妈妈的珍珠项链 | 
| [15:28] | Lock them away and be free of the pain. | 将它锁起来 就能摆脱痛苦 | 
| [15:33] | Become strong. | 坚强起来 | 
| [15:35] | Become the protector Gotham needs. | 成为哥谭所需要的保护者 | 
| [16:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [16:09] | I want to. I… | 我也想 我… | 
| [16:12] | I just can’t. I-I can’t. | 我就是做不到 我做不到 | 
| [16:14] | Then I think it’s time… | 那我觉得是时候 | 
| [16:17] | I told you the truth. | 告诉你真相了 | 
| [16:32] | You made a fool of me, Jim. | 你耍了我 吉姆 | 
| [16:36] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 | 
| [16:38] | I had such high hopes. | 我本来对你期望很高 | 
| [16:42] | You could’ve played a pivotal role in Gotham’s future. | 你本可以在哥谭的未来占有一席之地 | 
| [16:45] | Listen to me… | 听我说 | 
| [16:46] | Don’t insult me further by lying. | 不要再撒谎侮辱我了 | 
| [16:51] | I know you took my key card to Professor Strange’s lab. | 我知道你拿我的钥匙卡进了斯特兰奇教授的实验室 | 
| [16:55] | Odd that Strange said nothing. | 斯特兰奇竟然什么都没说 | 
| [16:59] | He and I will be having words. | 我会和他好好谈谈 | 
| [17:02] | Who else have you brought into your confidence? | 你还对谁透露了机密 | 
| [17:05] | Harvey Bullock, obviously. | 肯定有哈维·布洛克 | 
| [17:06] | What is this, an exit interview? | 这算什么 离职谈话吗 | 
| [17:10] | If you like. | 随你怎么想 | 
| [17:12] | Who else have you spoken to? | 你还和谁说过 | 
| [17:16] | Who else have you spoken to? | 你还和谁说过 | 
| [17:18] | The Court ordered my father murdered. | 法庭下令杀害了我父亲 | 
| [17:21] | You drove my uncle to suicide. | 你逼我叔叔自杀 | 
| [17:24] | You can go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 | 
| [17:27] | And what are you now, their lapdog? | 你现在算什么 他们的哈巴狗吗 | 
| [17:30] | I know you’re a lunatic. | 我知道你疯了 | 
| [17:31] | At least you used to stand for something. | 但至少你以前还有所追求 | 
| [17:33] | Your attempts to turn Captain Barnes against me are tiresome. | 你意图离间巴恩斯警监的行为让人生厌 | 
| [17:39] | He was following you not because I asked him to, | 他跟踪你不是因为听从我的吩咐 | 
| [17:42] | but because he knows, as I do… | 而是因为他和我一样清楚 | 
| [17:46] | that you are an enemy of Gotham. | 你是哥谭的敌人 | 
| [17:53] | You Gordons always were stubborn. | 你们戈登家的人都这么固执 | 
| [17:56] | But I am sad you won’t see the end of our little story, | 但我的确可惜 你看不到我们故事的结局了 | 
| [18:01] | when the clock stops… | 当时钟停止 | 
| [18:05] | and Gotham falls. | 哥谭陨落 | 
| [18:12] | Captain. | 警监 | 
| [18:15] | He’s all yours. | 他归你处置了 | 
| [18:23] | Let the record show that the trial of James Gordon has begun. | 请记录 詹姆斯·戈登的审判开始 | 
| [18:28] | Nathaniel Barnes presiding as judge, jury | 纳撒尼尔·巴恩斯担任法官 陪审团 | 
| [18:33] | and executioner. | 和刽子手 | 
| [18:40] | Twinkle, twinkle, pretty doctor, how I wish I could unlock her. | 一闪一闪漂亮医生 真希望我能解开她 | 
| [18:44] | Here in Arkham, what a wonder. | 她来了阿卡姆 真有意思 | 
| [18:47] | Too bad her husband’s six feet under. | 可惜她的丈夫已身埋黄土之下 | 
| [18:50] | Clever. How is life in the nuthouse? | 真机灵 疯人院里的生活如何啊 | 
| [18:54] | Oh, you know, it has its ups and downs. | 你知道的 有好有坏 | 
| [18:58] | Forgive me for saying this, Leslie, dear, | 原谅我这么说 莱斯莉 亲爱的 | 
| [19:01] | but, uh, you don’t look yourself. | 但你看上去不在状态 | 
| [19:04] | Have you been sleeping? | 睡不好吗 | 
| [19:07] | Or are you plagued by nightmares? | 还是被噩梦所困扰 | 
| [19:10] | You want to hear the funny thing, Jervis? | 想听件有趣的事吗 杰维斯 | 
| [19:12] | Oh, do tell. I do so love funny things. | 说吧 我可喜欢有趣的事了 | 
| [19:14] | I never really blamed you for infecting Mario. | 我并不怪你感染了马里奥 | 
| [19:18] | I just thought, | 我觉得 | 
| [19:19] | “Why blame the lunatic?” | “何必怪那疯子呢” | 
| [19:21] | So I blamed Jim. | 所以我怪吉姆 | 
| [19:22] | Wise… | 明智 | 
| [19:24] | though hardly sidesplittingly funny. | 但并不怎么有趣 | 
| [19:27] | Why did you infect him? | 你为什么感染了他 | 
| [19:30] | Oh, Doctor, is that the question that’s been ruining your sleep? | 医生 这是让你夜不能寐的问题吗 | 
| [19:35] | You wanted to hurt Jim. Why not infect me? | 你想伤害吉姆 为什么不感染我 | 
| [19:38] | Why make Mario suffer? | 为什么让马里奥蒙受痛苦 | 
| [19:41] | Do you remember our tea party at your lovely home? | 还记得在你家开的那次茶话会吗 | 
| [19:46] | When you shot Valerie Vale. | 你开枪打瓦莱丽·瓦尔那次 | 
| [19:47] | Yes! Good memory. | 是的 好记性 | 
| [19:50] | Well, I saw the way that you looked at James Gordon. | 我当时看到了你看詹姆斯·戈登的眼神 | 
| [19:55] | You loved him. | 你还爱他 | 
| [19:57] | And that love doomed Mario. | 那份爱决定了马里奥的命运 | 
| [20:02] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那没道理 | 
| [20:03] | It makes perfect sense! | 很有道理 | 
| [20:05] | Jim Gordon does not deserve love! | 吉姆·戈登不配得到爱 | 
| [20:07] | Jim Gordon does not get love! | 吉姆·戈登不可以得到爱 | 
| [20:09] | I infect your husband. | 我感染了你丈夫 | 
| [20:12] | You blame Jim. | 你就怪吉姆 | 
| [20:15] | Your love for him becomes hate. | 你对他的爱成了恨 | 
| [20:18] | It makes perfect sense. | 这很有道理 | 
| [20:25] | And it worked. | 而且成功了 | 
| [20:27] | But you know the funny thing? | 但你知道有趣的是什么吗 | 
| [20:30] | There’s poor Mario, | 可怜的马里奥 | 
| [20:33] | cold in the ground… | 埋在冰冷的土里 | 
| [20:36] | and here you are, blaming Jim, even blaming me, | 而你 责怪吉姆 甚至我 | 
| [20:41] | but guess who’s really to blame? | 但猜猜最该怪谁 | 
| [20:47] | I am. | 我 | 
| [20:50] | Now, see, that’s funny. | 瞧 这才叫有趣 | 
| [21:13] | My lockpick was confiscated! | 我的开锁器被没收了 | 
| [21:18] | Now we’re both stuck in this unnaturally damp hellhole. | 这下我们都困在这潮湿异常的地狱里了 | 
| [21:22] | I hope you’re happy. | 希望你开心了 | 
| [21:24] | Did the guards club you? | 守卫打你了吗 | 
| [21:27] | You know they did. | 你知道他们打了 | 
| [21:29] | Then I’m happy. | 那我开心了 | 
| [21:33] | Why are our captors keeping us here, anyway? | 抓我们的人为什么要把我们关在这里 | 
| [21:35] | – Why not simply kill us? – I don’t know. | -怎么不直接杀了我们 -我不知道 | 
| [21:38] | Since my first meeting… with some woman named Kathryn, | 自从我第一次见到了一个叫凯瑟琳的女人后 | 
| [21:42] | I’ve had no contact with upper management. | 就再没见过上层人员了 | 
| [21:45] | But… | 但是 | 
| [21:46] | according to the guards’ gossip, | 听守卫八卦说 | 
| [21:48] | Court’s planning some attack on the city. | 法庭打算对城市发起什么攻击 | 
| [21:52] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [21:57] | You want to kill me, I want to kill you. | 你想杀我 我想杀你 | 
| [22:00] | But being locked in these cages does neither of us any good. | 但被关在笼子里对我们都没好处 | 
| [22:05] | We have to escape. | 我们得逃出去 | 
| [22:08] | There’s only one way that’s gonna happen. | 想逃就只有一个办法 | 
| [22:11] | We work together. | 我们合作 | 
| [22:14] | There have to be rules. | 必须制定规则 | 
| [22:16] | No sabotage. | 不许搞破坏 | 
| [22:18] | Of course. | 当然了 | 
| [22:20] | And no murder on the premises. | 不许在这里杀人 | 
| [22:22] | Agreed. | 可以 | 
| [22:23] | Also, there needs to be a six-hour window, post-escape. | 另外逃脱后得有六小时窗口期 | 
| [22:26] | If I get outside and I’m worrying about you stabbing my neck, | 如果我逃出去后 还得担心你背后捅我刀子 | 
| [22:28] | I won’t be able to concentrate, | 就没法专心了 | 
| [22:29] | and that’s not good. | 那可不好 | 
| [22:31] | Agreed, reluctantly. | 可以 虽然不情愿 | 
| [22:34] | Then we help each other escape, together, | 那我们帮助彼此 一起逃脱 | 
| [22:38] | so that we may be free to murder each other outside. | 这样等我们到了外面 可以随意杀彼此 | 
| [22:47] | Deal. | 成交 | 
| [22:56] | What are you going to show me? | 你要带我看什么 | 
| [22:58] | The truth, Bruce. | 真相 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:02] | My truth. | 我的真相 | 
| [23:24] | This isn’t one of my memories. | 这不是我的记忆 | 
| [23:29] | It’s one of yours. | 是你的 | 
| [23:31] | We had no choice. | 我们没办法 | 
| [23:32] | The laws are clear. | 规矩明确 | 
| [23:34] | And you were gone. | 你又不在 | 
| [23:35] | Thomas and Martha Wayne were leaders of Gotham. | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩是哥谭的领袖 | 
| [23:39] | The city honored them. | 这城市尊敬他们 | 
| [23:41] | I honored them. | 我尊敬他们 | 
| [23:42] | He threatened exposure. | 他威胁要曝光 | 
| [23:44] | What of their boy, Bruce? | 他们的孩子呢 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:46] | Their son. | 他们的儿子 | 
| [23:49] | He was not harmed. | 他没被伤害 | 
| [23:50] | That, at least, is something. | 那还算不错 | 
| [23:56] | All this time, Bruce, | 这么久以来 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:58] | the Court was never more than a means to an end, | 法庭不过是达到目的的手段 | 
| [24:02] | allowing us to maintain order in Gotham. | 让我们维持哥谭的秩序 | 
| [24:07] | Us? | 我们 | 
| [24:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [24:12] | One thing at a time, Bruce. | 一件件事来 布鲁斯 | 
| [24:15] | The point is, the Court’s day is over. | 重点是 法庭气数已尽 | 
| [24:19] | And they must finally pay for their crimes. | 他们必须终于为他们的罪行付出代价 | 
| [24:23] | My parents’ murder. | 我父母的被杀 | 
| [24:24] | Exactly. | 是的 | 
| [24:27] | This is your chance, Bruce. | 这是你的机会 布鲁斯 | 
| [24:30] | Will you help me? | 你愿帮我吗 | 
| [24:46] | Things could’ve gone so differently, James. | 事情本可大不相同的 詹姆斯 | 
| [24:52] | We could’ve cleaned this town up together. | 我们本可一起清理这座城市 | 
| [24:55] | But when the moment came, you stood against me. | 但关键时刻 你却与我为敌 | 
| [24:57] | You stood against Gotham. | 与哥谭为敌 | 
| [24:59] | Against justice. | 与正义为敌 | 
| [25:03] | How do you plead? | 你是否认罪 | 
| [25:04] | If you’re asking did I shoot your crazy ass | 如果你是问 我是不是打了你个疯子 | 
| [25:06] | and send you to Arkham, | 送你去了阿卡姆 | 
| [25:07] | then, yeah. | 那么 是的 | 
| [25:09] | I’m guilty. | 我有罪 | 
| [25:11] | The sentence is death by beheading. | 判处死刑 砍头 | 
| [25:14] | To be carried out immediately. | 即刻执行 | 
| [25:18] | You do know your new masters | 你知道你的新主子 | 
| [25:20] | are nothing but a pack of murderers, don’t you? | 不过是一群杀人犯吧 | 
| [25:24] | They’re gonna unleash the virus in a mass attack. | 他们要以大规模袭击的形式释放病毒 | 
| [25:26] | Infecting both the innocent and the guilty. | 感染所有人 无辜和有罪者 | 
| [25:32] | You still think this virus is a curse? | 你还是认为这病毒是个诅咒 | 
| [25:37] | Tell me. | 告诉我 | 
| [25:39] | What about strength is a curse? | 那么力量呢 是诅咒吗 | 
| [25:42] | What about clarity is a curse? | 清醒呢 是诅咒吗 | 
| [25:48] | You’re just like Lee Thompkins. | 你跟小莱·汤普金斯一样 | 
| [25:51] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [25:52] | She came to me, just after you blew her husband away. | 她来找过我 就在你打死了她丈夫之后 | 
| [25:57] | She wanted to know if he would’ve killed her. | 她想知道 他会不会杀了她 | 
| [25:59] | I told her that the virus is a gift. | 我说 病毒是个天赐 | 
| [26:04] | Just like you, she didn’t understand. | 就像你 她也无法理解 | 
| [26:06] | If she did come to you, | 如果她真去找你了 | 
| [26:09] | the only thing she took away | 她只会看清 | 
| [26:11] | is that Mario was totally and completely insane. | 马里奥当时已经完全疯了 | 
| [26:18] | Any last requests? | 还有什么请求吗 | 
| [26:21] | Yes! | 有 | 
| [26:22] | My badge. | 我的警徽 | 
| [26:26] | If I’m gonna die, | 如果我要死 | 
| [26:28] | I want to die wearing it. | 我想戴着它死 | 
| [26:30] | I deserve that. | 这是我应得的 | 
| [26:32] | One soldier to another. | 这是士兵对士兵的尊重 | 
| [26:38] | One soldier to another. | 士兵对士兵的尊重 | 
| [26:52] | Fire in the hole, Captain. | 要炸了 警监 | 
| [26:58] | You fool! | 你个蠢货 | 
| [26:59] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 | 
| [27:00] | I hereby… | 我在此 | 
| [27:02] | Don’t move! | 别动 | 
| [27:03] | Stop right there! | 站住 | 
| [27:12] | I got you, buddy. | 我来了 伙计 | 
| [27:12] | He’s running! | 他跑了 | 
| [27:24] | Alvarez. Any word on Barnes? | 阿尔瓦雷斯 有巴恩斯的消息吗 | 
| [27:26] | Nothing yet. | 还没有 | 
| [27:27] | There’s a nutjob running around in a leather jumpsuit | 有个疯子 穿着皮连衣裤 | 
| [27:31] | with an axe for an arm! | 胳膊上还镶着斧子 | 
| [27:32] | Now I know this is Gotham, but come on, people, do something! | 我知道这是哥谭 但拜托 想想办法 | 
| [27:36] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [27:37] | I’m heading over to Kathryn’s townhouse. | 我这就去凯瑟琳的别墅 | 
| [27:38] | Maybe I can get there before she realizes I escaped. | 或许我可以在她发现我逃脱之前赶到 | 
| [27:41] | In case I run into Barnes. | 以防我碰到巴恩斯 | 
| [27:44] | This is Bullock. | 我是布洛克 | 
| [27:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [27:47] | Yes. Yes. | 太好了 | 
| [27:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [27:50] | That was O’Toole. | 是欧图尔 | 
| [27:50] | Strike Force beat you to it. | 突击队抢先了 | 
| [27:52] | They’re bringing Kathryn in now. | 他们正在带凯瑟琳来 | 
| [27:53] | Finally some freaking good news, right? | 总算有点好消息了 是吧 | 
| [27:56] | Gordon! | 戈登 | 
| [27:58] | Where the bloody hell have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [27:59] | I’ve been trying to call you all day. | 我找了你一整天了 | 
| [28:00] | Alfred. What’s happened? | 阿尔弗雷德 怎么了 | 
| [28:02] | It’s Bruce. He’s been abducted. | 布鲁斯 他被绑架了 | 
| [28:05] | Oh, why? Why can’t anything be easy? | 天呐 怎么就不能让人好过会儿 | 
| [28:09] | Don’t know how, but he’s definitely gone. | 不知道怎么做到的 但他绝对被绑了 | 
| [28:12] | And you’re not gonna believe this, but the people responsible | 你们不会相信的 但绑架他的人 | 
| [28:14] | are this shadowy organization that run the whole of Gotham, | 是一个掌控了哥谭的秘密组织 | 
| [28:17] | – they’re, they’re called… – The Court of Owls. | -他们被称为 -猫头鹰法庭 | 
| [28:23] | We’ve been investigating the Court | 我们几个月来一直在 | 
| [28:25] | and a woman named Kathryn Monroe for months now. | 调查法庭和一个叫凯瑟琳·门罗的女人 | 
| [28:27] | Until this morning, I was working undercover inside the organization. | 直到今早 我还在组织里卧底 | 
| [28:30] | Did they ever mention Bruce? | 他们提到过布鲁斯吗 | 
| [28:31] | Never. Why would they want to kidnap him? | 没有 他们为什么要绑架他 | 
| [28:34] | Well, we might’ve had a, a bit of a, | 我们可能 或许 | 
| [28:36] | a run-in early on in the year. | 之前打了个照面 | 
| [28:37] | How long has he been gone? | 他被绑多久了 | 
| [28:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:40] | Could be several days, several weeks. | 可能是几天 几周 | 
| [28:42] | Weeks? How can the kid be missing for weeks? | 几周 那孩子怎么可能失踪了几周 | 
| [28:44] | That’s your one freaking job. | 那是你唯一的工作啊 | 
| [28:45] | Don’t you think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [28:46] | They replaced him, all right? | 他们换掉了他 | 
| [28:47] | With a… with an exact clone, | 拿一个一模一样的克隆人 | 
| [28:50] | created in Indian Hill. | 是在印第安山创造的 | 
| [28:51] | H-Hold on a second. | 等等 | 
| [28:51] | Wait, back up, I-I thought I heard you say “Clone.” | 倒回去 我以为你说了”克隆人” | 
| [28:55] | That’s ’cause I did. | 我是说了 | 
| [28:58] | I got to sit down. | 我得坐下 | 
| [29:00] | All right. Let’s think this through. Alfred. | 好吧 我们好好想想 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [29:02] | Is there anything you and Bruce could’ve done | 你和布鲁斯会不会做了什么 | 
| [29:03] | that would’ve drawn attention from the Court? | 引起了法庭的注意 | 
| [29:05] | Well, we did break in to one of their houses | 我们闯入了他们的一栋房子 | 
| [29:09] | to try and find something to give us leverage against the Court, | 想找到一样能作为筹码跟法庭谈判的东西 | 
| [29:12] | and all we found was this ridiculous… | 结果我们只找到个滑稽的 | 
| [29:14] | crystal owl thingamajig | 水晶猫头鹰 | 
| [29:15] | which I managed to break. | 而且还被我打破了 | 
| [29:17] | Crystal owl? | 水晶猫头鹰 | 
| [29:19] | Is there any way it could be reassembled? | 还能把它组装起来吗 | 
| [29:22] | – Why? – We found another owl this morning. | -干什么 -我们今早也发现了只猫头鹰 | 
| [29:24] | When you shine a light through it, a map of Gotham appears. | 拿光一照 能投射出一张哥谭地图 | 
| [29:27] | We think this map indicates the secret hideouts of the Court. | 我们认为这张地图标注了法庭的秘密藏身处 | 
| [29:30] | So Bruce could be in one of those hideouts, right? | 那么布鲁斯可能在其中一个藏身处 | 
| [29:33] | So where’s your bloody owl? | 你的猫头鹰呢 | 
| [29:34] | Uh, well, due to circumstances totally beyond our control, | 由于我们根本无法控制的情况 | 
| [29:37] | the owl went kaboom. | 那个猫头鹰爆炸了 | 
| [29:39] | But if we could reassemble the owl that you stole, | 但我们可以把你偷的猫头鹰组装起来 | 
| [29:42] | maybe we could find Bruce and the bomb. | 或许能找到布鲁斯和炸弹 | 
| [29:45] | Do you still have the pieces? | 你还留着碎片吗 | 
| [29:47] | You’re having a laugh, ain’t you? | 你开玩笑呢 | 
| [29:48] | After all the bloody trouble I went through to get it, | 我费了九牛二虎之力才拿到它 | 
| [29:49] | of course I do. | 当然还留着 | 
| [29:50] | Right. I’ll be back in a minute. | 好 我就回来 | 
| [29:54] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [29:58] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [29:59] | Let me out of here, | 放我出去 | 
| [30:00] | – or I kill him! Now! – Easy. | -否则我这就杀了他 -冷静 | 
| [30:03] | What are you doing? Open my cell! | 你干什么呢 打开我的牢门 | 
| [30:06] | Shoot him! What are you waiting for? | 打他 还等什么啊 | 
| [30:08] | Never mind. | 算了 | 
| [30:14] | Back. Get back. | 退后 退后 | 
| [30:18] | Wait. Is that Jell-O? | 等等 那是果冻吗 | 
| [30:20] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 | 
| [30:33] | Your death scene was quite convincing. | 你的死相还挺像样 | 
| [30:35] | Well. I’ve had some practice, haven’t I? | 我练习过好多次了 不是吗 | 
| [30:43] | All right, if you see anything, let me know, okay? | 好了 如果你看到什么 告诉我 | 
| [30:45] | You got it. | 好嘞 | 
| [30:51] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [30:53] | I suppose I really shouldn’t be surprised. | 看来我也不该太惊讶 | 
| [30:56] | No, you shouldn’t. | 是啊 | 
| [30:57] | Put her in the box. | 把她关起来 | 
| [31:00] | I’ve seen the map. | 我看到地图了 | 
| [31:02] | I know the Court has secret locations across the city. | 我知道法庭在全城都有秘密据点 | 
| [31:05] | Where are you hiding the bomb? | 你们把炸弹藏哪了 | 
| [31:08] | What bomb? | 什么炸弹 | 
| [31:13] | What does Bruce Wayne have to do with all of this? | 布鲁斯·韦恩跟这一切有什么关系 | 
| [31:16] | Why did you kidnap him? | 你为什么绑架他 | 
| [31:18] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [31:22] | They’re not all powerful, you know. | 他们并不是全能的 | 
| [31:24] | The Court, they can’t keep you safe. | 法庭 他们无法保护你 | 
| [31:27] | Besides, what are the members gonna think | 再说 成员们看到首领 | 
| [31:29] | when they see their leader behind bars? | 被关起来时会怎么想啊 | 
| [31:32] | You think I’m the leader? | 你以为我是首领 | 
| [31:36] | All this time, | 这么久以来 | 
| [31:38] | and you really don’t know anything, do you? | 你其实什么都不知道 是吧 | 
| [31:47] | Right. | 好了 | 
| [31:49] | Here we go. | 拿来了 | 
| [31:52] | Wait, this is the owl? What the hell happened to it? | 这是那猫头鹰 它是怎么了 | 
| [31:54] | Jerome Valeska smashed it to bits | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡闯入别墅时 | 
| [31:56] | when he broke into the Manor, didn’t he? | 把它给砸碎了 | 
| [31:58] | Can you put it back together again? | 你能把它组装起来吗 | 
| [31:59] | I can’t even do a jigsaw puzzle. | 我连拼图都拼不好 | 
| [32:01] | I just smash the pieces in with my fists till they fit. | 我只会拿拳头把拼图片砸进去 | 
| [32:04] | But wait a second, we have, we have a guy here | 等等 我们这里有个人 | 
| [32:05] | who makes molds of murder victims’ faces out of clay. | 用黏土做被害人脸模 | 
| [32:08] | – I’ll give him a call. – All right. | -我来找他 -好 | 
| [32:11] | Where’s Gordon? | 戈登呢 | 
| [32:12] | He’s interrogating Kathryn Monroe. | 他在审讯凯瑟琳·门罗 | 
| [32:15] | The woman from the Court of Owls? | 猫头鹰法庭那女人 | 
| [32:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [32:18] | – Right… – I mean, no! No. | -好啊 -不 不是 | 
| [32:20] | Not the woman from the Court of Owls! | 不是猫头鹰法庭那女人 | 
| [32:22] | Oh, God, no. Not her. | 天呐 不 不是她 | 
| [32:24] | Right. | 好了 | 
| [32:25] | Tell me where Bruce Wayne is, | 告诉我布鲁斯·韦恩在哪 | 
| [32:27] | or I guarantee you’ll regret it. | 否则你一定会后悔的 | 
| [32:28] | Alfred, I’ve got this. | 阿尔弗雷德 交给我吧 | 
| [32:30] | Good cop, bad cop. | 红脸白脸[警察] | 
| [32:32] | That routine’s a bit tired, isn’t it, gentlemen? | 这太老套了吧 先生们 | 
| [32:36] | Yeah, but I’m not a cop. | 是啊 但我不是警察 | 
| [32:38] | Am I? | 是吧 | 
| [32:42] | I’m a butler. | 我是个管家 | 
| [32:45] | What’s with the outfit? | 这衣服怎么回事 | 
| [32:47] | Stop right there. | 站住别动 | 
| [32:51] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 | 
| [32:53] | Who is this guy? | 这人是谁 | 
| [32:57] | Court is now in session. | 法庭开庭 | 
| [33:06] | Alfred? Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [33:08] | Alfred, that’s enough. | 阿尔弗雷德 够了 | 
| [33:09] | Is he out of his freaking mind? | 他是疯了吗 | 
| [33:10] | It’s his play. | 这是他的策略 | 
| [33:11] | Now, you tell me where Bruce Wayne is, | 告诉我布鲁斯·韦恩在哪 | 
| [33:12] | you evil old trout, | 你个邪恶的老太婆 | 
| [33:13] | or I will gut you! | 否则我把你开膛刨腹 | 
| [33:16] | Or maybe I should try the other hand. | 或许我该试试另一只手 | 
| [33:20] | Alfred… | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [33:22] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [33:42] | Damn. | 该死 | 
| [33:43] | Easy, easy! | 冷静 冷静 | 
| [33:45] | – All right, I’m all right. – You two, stop it right now. | -我没事 -你俩 赶紧给我消停下来 | 
| [33:47] | We got a bigger problem. | 我们有更大的问题了 | 
| [33:48] | Barnes is out there. He tore up the precinct, | 巴恩斯在外面 他把警局砸了 | 
| [33:50] | used some kind of knockout gas. | 用了什么昏迷气体 | 
| [33:52] | I got to get you and her out of here right now. Let’s go! | 我得赶紧把你和她带走 快走 | 
| [33:55] | – Take her. – Get up. Up! | -带上她 -起来 | 
| [34:05] | Where is he? | 他在哪 | 
| [34:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [34:08] | You. | 你 | 
| [34:10] | You corrupted this house. | 你败坏了这警局 | 
| [34:12] | All of you, with your weakness, | 你们所有人 你们的软弱 | 
| [34:14] | your compromise. | 你们的妥协 | 
| [34:16] | This place was a church to me. | 这地方曾是我的教堂 | 
| [34:19] | All right, that’s enough of this. | 好了 够了 | 
| [34:20] | Bullock, you and Alfred take Kathryn out through the garage. | 布洛克 你和阿尔弗雷德带凯瑟琳去停车场 | 
| [34:23] | I’m not leaving you alone with him. | 我不能留你单独面对他 | 
| [34:25] | All right, Alfred, you do it. | 好吧 阿尔弗雷德 你去 | 
| [34:26] | She’s the key to finding Bruce. | 她是找到布鲁斯的关键 | 
| [34:28] | Captain! | 警监 | 
| [34:29] | Captain! | 警监 | 
| [34:30] | – Help me! – Shut up! | -救我 -闭嘴 | 
| [34:32] | Barnes, this is your last chance! | 巴恩斯 这是你最后的机会 | 
| [34:34] | Give yourself up. | 自首吧 | 
| [34:36] | You dare threaten me? | 你敢威胁我 | 
| [34:38] | You destroyed the thing I care most about. | 你毁了我最珍惜的东西 | 
| [34:40] | And for that, | 为此 | 
| [34:41] | the sentence is death. | 判你死刑 | 
| [34:45] | – I don’t think he’s giving up. – Yeah. | -我觉得他不会放弃的 -嗯 | 
| [34:52] | Hey, Cap. | 警监 | 
| [35:06] | Captain! | 警监 | 
| [35:08] | Captain, | 警监 | 
| [35:09] | stop this nonsense and take me out of here now! | 别再胡闹了 赶紧带我离开 | 
| [35:13] | Nonsense? | 胡闹 | 
| [35:15] | Nonsense? | 胡闹 | 
| [35:21] | This is justice. | 这是正义 | 
| [35:23] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:26] | Barnes! | 巴恩斯 | 
| [35:32] | It’s fitting, Jim. | 这正合适 吉姆 | 
| [35:34] | That you should meet your end here. | 你在这里死去 | 
| [35:38] | The word will go out. | 消息会传开 | 
| [35:41] | No one will escape | 没人能逃脱 | 
| [35:44] | from the executioner’s blade. | 刽子手的利刃 | 
| [35:53] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:55] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:57] | You will face judgment. | 你要面临审判 | 
| [35:59] | You will be judged! | 你要接受审判 | 
| [36:01] | You know what, Captain? | 你知道吗 警监 | 
| [36:03] | This place is a church. | 这里是个教堂 | 
| [36:06] | Mine. | 我的教堂 | 
| [36:39] | Our agreement still holds for five hours. | 我们的协议还有五小时的效力 | 
| [36:41] | I am aware. | 我知道 | 
| [36:54] | How do you expect to win, Oswald? | 你要怎么赢 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [36:56] | Barbara Kean runs the underworld. | 芭芭拉·基恩是黑社会老大了 | 
| [36:59] | We have the gangs. | 我们有黑帮 | 
| [37:00] | You have… | 你只有… | 
| [37:03] | yourself. | 自己 | 
| [37:06] | Actually, I have an army | 其实 我有一支 | 
| [37:09] | of Hugo Strange’s monsters at my command. | 雨果·斯特兰奇的怪物大军任我差遣 | 
| [37:12] | But even if I were alone, | 但就算我是一个人 | 
| [37:16] | you wouldn’t stand a chance. | 你也毫无胜算 | 
| [37:19] | I suppose we’ll see. | 那我们走着瞧吧 | 
| [37:21] | I suppose so. | 是啊 | 
| [37:37] | – Let me know if you need anything. – Yeah, okay. | -有需要告诉我 -好 | 
| [37:43] | Lee? | 小莱 | 
| [37:44] | – What are you doing here? – I just came to get some things. | -你来干什么 -来拿点东西 | 
| [37:49] | You saw me, you thought I’d heard about Barnes | 你看到我 以为我是听说了巴恩斯的事 | 
| [37:51] | and I came to help? | 于是来帮忙吗 | 
| [37:53] | Is that such a crazy idea? | 这是个很疯狂的想法吗 | 
| [37:55] | It’s just bad timing. | 只是时机不巧 | 
| [37:56] | And if I had heard I wouldn’t have come. | 如果我听说了 就不会来了 | 
| [37:59] | I’m done with this place. | 我受够这地方了 | 
| [38:00] | So you keep saying. | 你一直这么说 | 
| [38:03] | You know, Barnes loved the GCPD. | 巴恩斯很热爱哥谭市警局 | 
| [38:05] | But today he tried to destroy it. | 但今天 他企图毁掉它 | 
| [38:07] | It was the virus. | 是因为病毒 | 
| [38:09] | Or maybe he finally discovered the truth: | 或是因为他终于发现了真相 | 
| [38:12] | there is no justice here. | 这里没有正义 | 
| [38:15] | Look at you– you still haven’t paid | 看看你 你还没有为 | 
| [38:16] | for the pain that you’ve caused. | 你造成的痛苦付出代价 | 
| [38:18] | But I guess that’s the difference between the two of us. | 但这大概就是我们的差别 | 
| [38:20] | I’m willing to pay for what I’ve done. | 我愿意为我的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [38:24] | What are you talking about, | 你说什么呢 | 
| [38:25] | what’ve you done? | 你的什么所作所为 | 
| [38:26] | Nothing. Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 不重要 | 
| [38:29] | Hey, Jim, my guy worked on the owl, | 吉姆 我那人在组装猫头鹰 | 
| [38:31] | says he’s gonna need another hour. | 说还得一小时 | 
| [38:33] | What did Lee want? | 小莱什么事 | 
| [38:34] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:36] | But, Harvey, if we do find the location of the sites, | 但是 哈维 如果我们查明了据点位置 | 
| [38:39] | we’ve got to be ready to move. | 我们得准备好行动 | 
| [38:41] | Kathryn’s killing is only gonna energize the Court, | 凯瑟琳被杀只会刺激法庭 | 
| [38:43] | – force their leader to act. – Wai-wait, | -逼他们的领袖出手 -等等 | 
| [38:45] | there’s someone above her? Who? | 她上面还有人 谁啊 | 
| [38:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [39:11] | Go on, Bruce. | 来吧 布鲁斯 | 
| [39:14] | The Court of Owls | 猫头鹰法庭 | 
| [39:15] | must pay for what they did. | 必须为他们的作为付出代价 | 
| [39:18] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 | 
| [39:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [40:03] | Tell me, | 告诉我 | 
| [40:05] | how do you feel now when you think of your parents’ murder? | 你现在再想到你父母的被杀有什么感觉 | 
| [40:11] | I feel… | 我感觉 | 
| [40:16] | …nothing. | 不到任何东西 | 
| [40:30] | Talons have served the Court since its inception. | 这些泰伦[利爪]自法庭成立之初就为它服务 | 
| [40:34] | The Court culls them from orphanages. | 法庭从孤儿院挑选他们 | 
| [40:37] | Trains them. | 训练他们 | 
| [40:38] | What I did to you, the Court has done with them for 200 years. | 我对你做的事 法庭已对他们做了两百年了 | 
| [40:44] | But the process does more | 但这过程不仅是 | 
| [40:45] | than remove all feeling. | 移除一切情感 | 
| [40:49] | Cut off the smallest finger | 砍下你左手的 | 
| [40:52] | of your left hand. | 小指 | 
| [40:59] | Shall I tell him to eat it? | 要我叫他吃下去吗 | 
| [41:02] | He will, if I say so. | 只要我下令 他会的 | 
| [41:06] | Bandage that. | 去包扎 | 
| [41:09] | You see, Bruce, the pain of our memories | 瞧 布鲁斯 痛苦的记忆 | 
| [41:12] | can scar us, but it also defines us. | 可以给我们创伤 但也定义了我们 | 
| [41:15] | Take away that pain | 夺走那痛苦 | 
| [41:16] | and your mind becomes clay for me to mold. | 你的头脑便成了任我塑造的黏土 | 
| [41:20] | I told you the truth. | 我告诉你的是真话 | 
| [41:22] | We will destroy the Court of Owls. | 我们将摧毁猫头鹰法庭 | 
| [41:25] | And in so doing, you will become the perfect weapon. | 同时 你将成为绝佳的武器 | 
| [41:29] | For you will do | 因为你会做 | 
| [41:30] | whatever I say. | 我叫你做的任何事 | 
| [41:34] | Won’t you? | 是吧 | 
| [41:39] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [41:44] | See? | 瞧 | 
| [41:45] | I told you it would work. | 我就说能行的 | 
| [41:46] | This is it, Alfred– | 行了 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [41:48] | we can find Bruce and end this. | 我们能找到布鲁斯 结束一切 | 
| [41:49] | Alvarez, call Strike Force. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 呼叫突击队 | 
| [41:51] | I want every cop on the roster in uniform | 调动所有警力 | 
| [41:53] | and ready to roll in half an hour. | 半小时内准备出发 | 
| [41:56] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 | 
| [41:57] | I was coming to tell you. I just got word from Arkham. | 我是来告诉你 我刚收到阿卡姆的消息 | 
| [42:00] | Barnes escaped his transport. | 巴恩斯在转移途中逃了 | 
| [42:02] | Took out three guards. He’s in the wind. | 干掉了三个警卫 他跑了 | 
| [42:04] | We just busted that dude five minutes ago. | 我们五分钟前才抓到了他 | 
| [42:06] | There’s more. | 还有呢 | 
| [42:13] | What is this doing in here? | 这个怎么在这儿 | 
| [42:14] | It’s supposed to be in Lucius’ office. | 不是在卢修斯办公室吗 | 
| [42:16] | He must have moved it. He said he needed to run some tests. | 他肯定搬出来了 他说他想做些测试 | 
| [42:18] | The virus sample we got from Hugo Strange– | 我们从雨果·斯特兰奇那里拿来的病毒样本 | 
| [42:21] | it’s gone. | 都不见了 | 
| [42:22] | Maybe Lucius took it. | 可能是卢修斯拿走了 | 
| [42:23] | – You’re the only two with the combination, right? – Yeah. | -只有你俩知道密码 是吧 -对 | 
| [42:27] | No. Lee has it, too. | 不对 小莱也知道 |