时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You left me the virus. | 你给我留了病毒 |
[00:05] | You’ve got two options. | 你有两个选择 |
[00:06] | You can take the virus, | 你可以注射病毒 |
[00:08] | and find the strength and get out of there, | 获得体力 突破出来 |
[00:10] | or you can make that coffin your permanent home. | 也可以在那口棺材里长眠 |
[00:21] | Fish? | 菲什 |
[00:22] | Why are you here? | 你来做什么 |
[00:23] | I was alive. | 我本来活着 |
[00:25] | Good-bye, Fish. | 再见 菲什 |
[00:30] | Then I was dead. | 然后我死了 |
[00:32] | Let’s try subject 13, shall we? | 我们来试试13号实验对象 如何 |
[00:38] | And then I was alive. | 然后我又活了 |
[00:43] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:45] | Nothing… | 没有什么 |
[00:47] | is impossible. | 不可能 |
[00:52] | Things are looking up. | 情况不错 |
[00:54] | My little Penguin and I will be leaving. | 我的小企鹅和我要走了 |
[00:59] | This detonator will trigger the bomb. | 这个引爆器能触发炸弹 |
[01:03] | Thousands will be infected with the virus. | 数千人将感染病毒 |
[01:05] | Let Gotham fall so you may rise. | 让哥谭陨落 好实现你的崛起 |
[01:08] | I won’t have him turn you into a murderer. | 我不会允许他把你变成杀人犯 |
[01:11] | No. You will press it. | 不 你要按下去 |
[01:15] | When you’re ready, come and find me. | 等你准备好了 再来找我 |
[01:31] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[01:33] | What’s happening out there? | 外面是怎么了 |
[01:37] | My money, my savings. | 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:39] | – My savings. – Excuse me, what? | -我的积蓄 -抱歉 你说什么 |
[01:40] | My-my money, my savings. | 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:42] | I want my money, my savings. | 我要我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:44] | – What’s your account number? – My whole life. | -您的帐号是多少 -我一辈子的积蓄 |
[01:47] | My money, my savings. | 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:49] | I want my savings. | 我要我的积蓄 |
[01:51] | My money, my savings. | 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:53] | this account was closed due to unpaid fees. | 这个账户因为欠费被注销了 |
[01:55] | No, my money, my savings, | 不 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[01:57] | my life. Everything. | 我的一辈子 我的一切 |
[01:57] | You have no money. The account is closed. | 你没有钱了 账户注销了 |
[02:02] | Give me my money now! | 快把我的钱给我 |
[02:04] | Oh, God. Um, security? | 天哪 保安 |
[02:07] | What are you… | 你要 |
[02:12] | My money, my savings. | 我的钱 我的积蓄 |
[02:14] | Now! | 给我 |
[02:25] | Get out! | 出来 |
[02:26] | Come here! Come back! | 回来 回来 |
[02:28] | Buy our cookies! | 买我们的饼干 |
[02:47] | Move on. | 快走 |
[03:09] | Killer… | 杀手 |
[03:11] | Killer… | 杀手 |
[03:14] | you’re a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[03:17] | Killer… | 杀手 |
[03:20] | killer… | 杀手 |
[03:22] | killer! | 杀手 |
[03:24] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[03:26] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[03:28] | Fine. | 没事 |
[03:36] | I’m fine, Harvey. | 我没事 哈维 |
[03:38] | Listen, I hate to do this to you, pal. | 听着 我也不想这样对你 伙计 |
[03:40] | But I’m gonna have to ask for your gun. | 但我得让你把枪交出来 |
[03:43] | This virus is tearing the city apart. | 病毒正在摧毁哥谭 |
[03:44] | You need me. I can control this. | 你需要我 我能控制住 |
[03:47] | That’s why I’m not asking for your badge. | 所以我才没要你的警徽 |
[03:49] | Some of the guys are talking. | 有人在说闲话了 |
[03:52] | These cops are gonna be watching you | 这些警察会紧盯着你 |
[03:53] | for the smallest sign. | 注意最细微的迹象 |
[03:55] | Okay? And if you’ve got a gun, | 好吗 要是你有枪 |
[03:56] | they’ll be double jumpy. | 他们就更紧张了 |
[03:58] | It’s for your own protection. | 这是为了你好 |
[04:07] | Any word on Lee? | 有小莱的消息吗 |
[04:09] | Nada. What happened after the bombing? | 没有 爆炸之后出了什么事 |
[04:11] | A mob of infected swarmed the clock tower. | 一群被感染的人冲进了钟楼 |
[04:14] | She disappeared in the chaos. | 她趁乱消失了 |
[04:15] | I don’t get it. | 我搞不懂 |
[04:16] | She went through all that effort | 她费尽心思 |
[04:17] | to get you infected with the virus and she just bolts? | 让你感染病毒 结果就这么跑了吗 |
[04:20] | She saw I was fighting it. | 她看到我反抗病毒了 |
[04:22] | She’s waiting for me to give over to it. | 她在等我完全黑化 |
[04:26] | Prove her wrong. | 那就证明她错了 |
[04:32] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯呢 |
[04:48] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 |
[04:51] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:53] | Has he said anything? | 他开口了吗 |
[04:54] | No, no, he just sits there staring. | 没有 他就呆坐在那里 |
[04:58] | I need to talk to him, Harvey. | 我得跟他谈谈 哈维 |
[05:00] | We sure that’s not the clone? | 确定那不是克隆人吗 |
[05:02] | No, that’s Bruce. | 不 那是真布鲁斯 |
[05:03] | God knows what those bastards done to him, | 天知道那些混蛋对他做了什么 |
[05:05] | but he’s only brainwashed. | 但他只是被洗脑了 |
[05:06] | Are you really the best person to talk to him? | 你真的适合跟他谈吗 |
[05:08] | I mean, from what you said, you killed his mentor or something. | 据你之前所说 你杀了他的导师什么的 |
[05:11] | He might be a bit peeved. | 他对此或许有些恼火 |
[05:12] | Listen, whatever they did to him, | 听着 不管他们怎么洗脑他了 |
[05:14] | that is Bruce Wayne in there. | 但他还是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[05:17] | That boy is stronger than you can possibly imagine. | 那个男孩的意志力比你想得要强大 |
[05:20] | I just need to make him remember… | 我就是得让他记起… |
[05:23] | who he is. | 他究竟是谁 |
[05:25] | As long as he doesn’t leave the precinct. | 只要他不离开警局就行 |
[05:28] | Harvey, something you need to see. | 哈维 你得过来看一下 |
[05:38] | An antidote? | 解药吗 |
[05:39] | Lucius, I could kiss your face. | 卢修斯 我真想亲你一口 |
[05:41] | Before you do that, I don’t actually have the formula. | 先别了 我自己没有解药配方 |
[05:43] | But there is an antidote? That’s what you’re saying? | 但确实有解药 你是这个意思吧 |
[05:45] | I was going through the papers | 我之前翻查 |
[05:46] | you recovered from the Owl leader’s house. | 你从猫头鹰首领家中拿回来的文件 |
[05:47] | They suggest that while Strange was working | 上面显示 斯特兰奇在研究如何 |
[05:49] | to weaponize the Tetch virus, | 将泰奇病毒武器化的同时 |
[05:50] | he was also working on a parallel project, | 还在研究一项并行项目 |
[05:53] | tailoring different antiviral agents to his own ends. | 制作各种抗病毒剂 化己所用 |
[05:55] | Strange was designing an antidote. | 斯特兰奇在研制解药 |
[05:58] | That makes sense. | 说得通 |
[05:59] | The Court was careful to protect its own. | 法庭很小心地保护自己人 |
[06:01] | They would want a safeguard. | 他们会想要一个保障 |
[06:03] | We need to talk to Strange. | 我们得去找斯特兰奇谈一下 |
[06:05] | Is he still here or has he been moved? | 他还关在这里 还是移监了 |
[06:07] | Well, when you were buried in the coffin | 你被埋在棺材里 |
[06:10] | and the city was about to be virus-bombed, | 整座城马上就要被病毒炸弹侵袭时 |
[06:11] | some decisions had to be made. | 我不得已做了一些决定 |
[06:13] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[06:15] | I told Alfred to question Strange. | 我让阿尔弗雷德去审问斯特兰奇 |
[06:17] | In exchange for him telling us | 为了让他告诉我们 |
[06:18] | where the bombing was gonna go down, | 炸弹爆炸的地点 |
[06:20] | Alfred let Strange walk. | 阿尔弗雷德放走了斯特兰奇 |
[06:22] | Yes, I’m blaming it on the butler. | 没错 我要把这错算在管家头上 |
[06:27] | All right. Strange is a weasel. | 好吧 斯特兰奇很狡猾 |
[06:30] | He’d try to get as far away from this as possible. | 他会尽量远离这一切 |
[06:32] | Union Station is shut down. | 联合车站已经关闭了 |
[06:34] | Downtown train station’s our best bet. | 市中心火车站是最有可能的 |
[06:36] | Okay. Wait up. | 好 等我 |
[06:39] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[06:39] | Lucius, I know what you’re gonna say, all right? | 卢修斯 我知道你要说什么 |
[06:42] | He can handle this. | 他可以搞定的 |
[06:43] | Hell, Barnes had the virus for weeks before anyone knew. | 巴恩斯染了病毒几周都没人知道 |
[06:46] | What I was going to say: from all I see here, | 我想说的是 在我来看 |
[06:49] | Strange’s virus is an accelerated version of the Tetch virus. | 斯特兰奇的病毒是泰奇病毒的加速版 |
[06:52] | Why do you think people are reacting so quickly? | 不然你以为人们的反应为什么这么迅速 |
[06:54] | Gordon isn’t going to be able to fight this for long. | 戈登抵抗不了病毒多久的 |
[06:57] | Well, we’ll just have to wait and see, huh? | 我们只能等着瞧了 |
[06:59] | You keep working on that antidote. | 你继续找解药 |
[07:04] | One second, one second, one ticket at a time. | 等等 等等 一次一张票 |
[07:15] | Sir, excuse me! | 先生 借过 |
[07:24] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:27] | Oh, no. | 糟了 |
[07:30] | I think you mean, “Hello, Fish. | 我想你是要说 你好啊 菲什 |
[07:33] | I miss you.” | 我想你了 |
[07:35] | And don’t worry, sweetheart. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | The fun has just begun. | 乐趣才刚开始 |
[07:50] | “As the flames of hedonism | 当享乐主义的火焰 |
[07:53] | licked the very foundation of its society…” | 吞噬着其社会根基时 |
[07:59] | “…Nero played and sang | 尼禄演奏唱起了 |
[08:01] | ‘The Destruction of Troy.'” | 《特洛伊城的毁灭》 |
[08:08] | I will say this about the Court of Owls: | 我得肯定猫头鹰法庭 |
[08:11] | they have style. | 他们真是有格调 |
[08:15] | Not to mention they’ve handed us the perfect opportunity. | 更不用说他们双手给我们奉上了绝佳的机会 |
[08:19] | For what? | 什么机会 |
[08:20] | The city is in total disarray. | 城市现在一片混乱 |
[08:23] | What better time to consolidate power? | 还有比现在巩固势力更好的时机吗 |
[08:26] | Barbara, | 芭芭拉 |
[08:28] | I’ve told you again and again, | 我和你说了一次又一次 |
[08:30] | I have no interest in running Gotham. | 我对掌控哥谭没兴趣 |
[08:33] | I only want… | 我只要 |
[08:35] | To kill Penguin. Yes. | 干掉企鹅 是啊 |
[08:37] | I got it the first billion times. | 你说了几百遍了 |
[08:38] | And where is he now? | 那他现在在哪呢 |
[08:40] | That’s right, with Fish Mooney. | 对了 和菲什·穆尼在一起 |
[08:42] | So we find her. | 所以我们要找到她 |
[08:44] | And then what? | 然后怎样 |
[08:45] | You blast through her army of goons until you get to Oswald? | 你突破她的白痴大军 直到抓到奥斯瓦尔德吗 |
[08:49] | You’re gonna need muscle, honey. | 你需要打手 亲爱的 |
[08:50] | Which you provide. | 也就是你要提供的 |
[08:53] | So you expect my help? | 所以你想让我帮忙 |
[08:55] | But when I need yours, | 但是当我需要你帮忙 |
[08:58] | to take advantage of an opportunity of a lifetime… | 来抓住千载难逢的机遇时 |
[09:03] | …nothing. | 你什么都不做 |
[09:09] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[09:11] | Listen, all I ask | 听着 我想要的 |
[09:13] | is that you use this beautiful | 就只是你用你这出色的 |
[09:17] | big brain of yours | 大脑袋 |
[09:20] | to help me, finally, | 帮我 终于 |
[09:23] | get this city under my thumb. | 让这城市落在我手心里 |
[09:27] | And afterwards, | 在那之后 |
[09:28] | I will help you pry Penguin away from Fish. | 我就帮你把企鹅从菲什手里夺回来 |
[09:34] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[09:37] | I will give you a day. | 我给你一天时间 |
[09:45] | I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友 |
[09:47] | When the Court of Owls calls, o-one does not refuse. | 猫头鹰法庭召唤时 没人能拒绝 |
[09:51] | Still, | 但是 |
[09:52] | I’m not upset. | 我没有生气 |
[09:54] | I knew when your old masters summoned you, | 你的老主子召唤你时 我就知道 |
[09:57] | it was to cook up some horror, and here’s the thing: | 是为了搞恐怖事件 而事情是这样的 |
[10:02] | I need horror. | 我需要恐怖 |
[10:03] | They’re responsible for all of this, aren’t they? | 这都是他们的杰作 是不是 |
[10:05] | At the behest of the Court, I weaponized a virus | 在法庭的命令下 我武器化了一种病毒 |
[10:08] | that releases a person’s darkest urges. | 它能释放一个人心中最黑暗的欲望 |
[10:12] | Thousands have been infected. | 上千人被感染了 |
[10:15] | So where is this virus? | 那这病毒在哪 |
[10:18] | I know there’s more. | 我知道还有更多 |
[10:20] | It has all been used. Please, I must go. | 都用完了 求你了 我得走了 |
[10:22] | Don’t. | 不 |
[10:23] | You will give me the virus, | 你必须给我病毒 |
[10:26] | you will make me the army you promised, | 你必须给我制造你说好的军队 |
[10:31] | you will do everything I say | 你必须按我说的做 |
[10:35] | until this city is in the palm of my hand. | 直到这城市落入我的手中 |
[10:41] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[10:43] | Yes, madam. | 是 夫人 |
[10:53] | Sorry, folks, this exit’s off… | 抱歉 各位 这个出口关闭… |
[11:04] | I’ll look around for the station cop, | 我去找找车站警察 |
[11:06] | see if he found Strange. | 看看他有没有找到斯特兰奇 |
[11:09] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:12] | Oh, geez. He’s right here. | 天啊 他就在旁边 |
[11:19] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[11:20] | Hi, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[11:21] | I was just checking in, seeing how you’re feeling. | 我就是问问你感觉如何 |
[11:25] | Crazy day, huh? | 疯狂的一天 是吧 |
[11:27] | Lee, where are you? | 小莱 你在哪 |
[11:28] | Somewhere very familiar to you. | 一个你非常熟悉的地方 |
[11:31] | I know how you’re feeling. | 我了解你现在的感受 |
[11:33] | All that blood rushing through your veins, | 血液在你的血管中奔流 |
[11:36] | your heart beating faster and faster. | 心跳越来越快 |
[11:42] | Listen to me, | 听我说 |
[11:43] | you need to turn yourself in; it’s not safe. | 你得去自首 现在外面不安全 |
[11:45] | The infected are being killed all over the city. | 到处有被感染者被击毙 |
[11:47] | Wow, you’re really fighting this, huh? | 你还真的在反抗啊 |
[11:49] | You know, you don’t have to. | 你知道 没这个必要的 |
[11:51] | The cage is finally open, Jim. | 牢笼终于打开了 吉姆 |
[11:54] | You’re free. | 你自由了 |
[11:56] | No. | 不 |
[11:57] | I thought you loved me. | 我还以为你爱我 |
[11:59] | I thought you wanted us to be together. | 我还以为你希望我们能在一起 |
[12:00] | Not like this. | 但不是这样 |
[12:03] | Well… | 好吧 |
[12:05] | …this is the only way, Jim. | 这是唯一的路 吉姆 |
[12:07] | Just listen to the whispers. | 听从你脑海中的低语 |
[12:11] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[12:14] | They’ll lead you to me, | 低语会带你找到我 |
[12:16] | tell you who you are. | 告诉你你是谁 |
[12:18] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[12:20] | That’s not who I am. | 我不是这样的人 |
[12:21] | I wonder what they’re saying. | 我很好奇你听到的低语是什么 |
[12:24] | That you like hurting people, killing people? | 是你喜欢伤害人 杀人吗 |
[12:27] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[12:29] | See how well I know you, Jim. | 我很了解你吧 吉姆 |
[12:31] | Now I’m gonna go have some fun. | 现在我要去找点乐子了 |
[12:34] | We’ll catch up soon. | 我们很快会再聊的 |
[12:36] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[12:41] | Killer… killer… | 杀手 杀手 |
[12:45] | you’re a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[12:48] | Jim! Jim. | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[12:51] | Someone spotted Strange. | 有人发现斯特兰奇了 |
[12:54] | Just don’t shoot any innocent bystanders. | 别向无辜路人开枪 |
[12:56] | Or me. Especially me. | 或是我 尤其是我 |
[13:05] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[13:06] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[13:08] | Fish? | 菲什 |
[13:11] | What a surprise. | 真没想到 |
[13:12] | My goodness, Harvey, you look awful. | 我的天 哈维 你看来很糟 |
[13:15] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[13:17] | We just want Strange. You can walk away. | 我们只想要斯特兰奇 可以放你们走 |
[13:19] | Yeah. Uh, no. | 是啊 不行 |
[13:22] | Fish, I know in your own sick way, | 菲什 我知道你以你变态的方式 |
[13:23] | you love this city, | 爱着这个城市 |
[13:24] | and Gotham is bleeding to death. | 可哥谭就快完蛋了 |
[13:26] | We need this dirtbag to fix it. | 我们需要这个人渣来拯救城市 |
[13:28] | Enough talking. Hand him over. | 别废话了 把他交出来 |
[13:31] | He has it. | 他染上了 |
[13:33] | It’s in his eyes. | 看眼睛就知道 |
[13:35] | He has the virus. | 他染上病毒了 |
[13:39] | Really? | 是吗 |
[13:42] | So tell me, James, | 说来听听 詹姆斯 |
[13:44] | what’s it feel like? | 什么感觉 |
[13:47] | Like it’s taking all my willpower… | 就好像我用尽了全部意志力 |
[13:50] | not to kill you. | 才能克制杀你的念头 |
[13:52] | Ooh, my. | 我的天 |
[13:53] | Harvey, when you say Hugo here can save the city, | 哈维 你说雨果能救哥谭 |
[13:57] | does that mean there’s a… | 意思是 |
[13:59] | cure for this virus? | 这病毒有解药吗 |
[14:01] | Fish, I swear to God, if you don’t step back, | 菲什 我发誓 你要是不退下 |
[14:03] | I will shoot you and these two nimrods right here, right now! | 我就地开枪 毙了你和这俩大汉 |
[14:07] | Hugo, | 雨果 |
[14:08] | is it true | 真的只有你 |
[14:09] | that you’re the only one that can stop this madness? | 才能终止这疯狂吗 |
[14:16] | Obviously, I can’t give him up now. | 显然 这下我不能交出他了 |
[14:19] | Fine, you had your chance. | 好吧 给过你机会了 |
[14:29] | Did you really think that I would come without backup? | 你真以为我会不带后援 |
[14:33] | You’re a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[14:35] | Jim, | 吉姆 |
[14:36] | – dial it down, buddy. – Victor, | -冷静 兄弟 -维克多 |
[14:38] | looks like our little Detective Gordon is overheating. | 看来戈登小警探火气太旺 |
[14:42] | Perhaps you should cool him off. | 或许你该给他降降温 |
[14:44] | Both of them. | 两人一起 |
[14:59] | Marvelous. | 绝了 |
[15:00] | Just marvelous. | 太绝了 |
[15:06] | There he is, | 这才是他 |
[15:08] | the real James Gordon. | 真正的詹姆斯·戈登 |
[15:12] | Nice to meet you, at last. | 很高兴终于认识你 |
[15:29] | There we go, Master Bruce. | 给你 布鲁斯少爷 |
[15:30] | Two lumps, just how you like it. | 两块糖 正合你意 |
[15:33] | You hungry, mate? | 饿吗 伙计 |
[15:35] | Can I whip you up a sandwich? | 要我给你做个三明治吗 |
[15:40] | Anyway, if all goes well, | 总之 如果一切顺利 |
[15:41] | we should be able to head back to Wayne Manor tomorrow. | 我们明天就可以回韦恩庄园了 |
[15:45] | Although, I was thinking that we could go abroad. | 不过我在想咱们可以出国 |
[15:48] | We could go to Switzerland. | 去瑞士 |
[15:51] | I mean, we used to go with your mum and dad this time of year. | 往年这时候我们都和你父母一起去 |
[15:53] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[15:55] | Your attempts to elicit an emotional response | 用勾起共同回忆的方法 |
[15:58] | by reminding me of shared memories | 企图得到情感回应 |
[15:59] | is clumsy and pathetic. | 真是笨拙可怜 |
[16:04] | The last memory I have | 我最后的记忆 |
[16:05] | is of you killing the best friend and teacher I ever had. | 是你杀死我最好的朋友和老师 |
[16:10] | You mean that old geezer that… | 你是说那个老鬼头 |
[16:12] | kidnapped you, poisoned your mind, | 他绑架了你 荼毒了你 |
[16:14] | then tried to turn you into a mass murderer. | 还想把你变成杀人无数的凶手 |
[16:17] | Let me tell you something, Master Bruce: | 我告诉你一件事 布鲁斯少爷 |
[16:19] | that man lied to you. | 那人骗了你 |
[16:24] | Him and his bloody Court of Owls, | 他和他那该死的猫头鹰法庭 |
[16:26] | they tried to use you, they tried to manipulate you. | 他们想利用你 想操纵你 |
[16:28] | You say he was a liar. | 你说他是骗子 |
[16:32] | How? | 凭什么 |
[16:34] | By taking away the pain I’ve carried for years? | 就凭他帮我解脱了多年的痛苦吗 |
[16:37] | By giving me revenge against the people | 就凭他让我有机会对 |
[16:38] | who killed my mother and father? | 杀我父母的人复仇吗 |
[16:43] | That’s more than you ever did. | 他比你做的可多多了 |
[16:49] | Anyway, the Court of Owls does not matter. | 无所谓 猫头鹰法庭已经不重要了 |
[16:53] | They merely paved the way for the one who is to come. | 他们只是在为后来者铺路 |
[16:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[17:00] | Who-who’s coming? | 还有谁要来 |
[17:06] | You’ll see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[17:13] | – I should cook him. – They want him alive. | -我该烤了他 -他们要他活着 |
[17:16] | So I’ll just cook part of him. | 那我就只烤个胳膊腿的 |
[17:18] | No, my dear. | 别啊 亲爱的 |
[17:19] | Let’s be calm. | 冷静一下 |
[17:21] | You don’t have that kind of control. | 你没法控制得那么精确 |
[17:23] | And you do? | 你就能吗 |
[17:24] | In my hands, this flamethrower is a scalpel. | 这喷火器在我手里就是把手术刀 |
[17:27] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:28] | We each take a foot. | 我们一人一只脚 |
[17:30] | Whoever goes above the ankle loses. | 谁弄到脚腕以上谁输 |
[17:32] | You’re on. | 来吧 |
[17:33] | No. N-No. Stop! | 不不 停下 |
[17:36] | Ms. Mooney! Ms. Mooney! | 穆尼女士 穆尼女士 |
[17:38] | Mooney’s busy. | 穆尼很忙 |
[17:41] | I’m here now. | 我在这里 |
[17:47] | Also, I think your children are angry with you. | 而且 你的孩子们好像生你的气了 |
[17:50] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 |
[17:51] | It’s understandable. | 我理解他们 |
[17:53] | You made them what they are, | 你把他们变成了这样子 |
[17:57] | then abandoned them. | 然后又抛弃了他们 |
[17:59] | You are working with Ms. Mooney? | 你和穆尼女士合作了吗 |
[18:02] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[18:04] | But you tried to kill her. | 但你杀过她 |
[18:07] | And she forgave me. | 而她原谅了我 |
[18:09] | I know. Surprised me, too. | 我知道 我也没想到 |
[18:11] | But, Mooney is not the old Mooney. | 但是穆尼也不是原来的穆尼了 |
[18:14] | She has evolved. | 她进化了 |
[18:16] | And she has a vision for Gotham. | 而她对哥谭有个愿景 |
[18:19] | She sees a city where people like myself, | 她希望这座城市由我 |
[18:23] | Victor, Bridgit– freaks– | 维克多 布莉姬特 这样的怪物 |
[18:27] | are in charge. | 来掌管 |
[18:31] | And you are gonna help us achieve that. | 你要帮我们实现这个目标 |
[18:34] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[18:35] | Wrong, Professor! | 错 教授 |
[18:38] | This virus is tearing Gotham apart. | 这个病毒让哥谭分崩离析 |
[18:42] | That makes your antidote the most valuable thing in the city. | 因此你的解药是城内最珍贵的东西 |
[18:46] | We could demand half of Gotham and the city council | 有了它 我们可以号令大半个哥谭 |
[18:50] | deliver it to us on a platter. | 和市政厅的人 |
[18:52] | So, I’m going to ask you once, | 所以我就问你一遍 |
[18:57] | where is it? | 它在哪里 |
[18:59] | If I tell you where the antidote is, | 如果我告诉你解药在哪里 |
[19:03] | I have nothing. | 我就什么都没了 |
[19:06] | I can’t. | 我不能说 |
[19:10] | You can torture me all you want. | 随你怎么折磨我 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:18] | What? | 什么 |
[19:19] | You know, when I was in Arkham, | 当初我在阿卡姆疯人院时 |
[19:21] | I was tortured daily. | 每天都遭受折磨 |
[19:23] | Well, that was therapy, Oswald. | 那是治疗 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[19:26] | Therapy. | 治疗 |
[19:30] | And that device you used | 你用来治疗的 |
[19:31] | to administer the therapy, | 那台装置 |
[19:34] | remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[19:36] | It gave the sensation | 它会让你有种 |
[19:38] | that your head was being torn open | 脑袋被撕开 |
[19:41] | so that hot lava could be poured directly into your brain. | 灌入滚烫的岩浆的感觉 |
[19:45] | Afterwards, | 之后 |
[19:47] | just thinking of it would make me physically ill. | 只要想起那感觉 就让我浑身不舒服 |
[19:54] | So, naturally, I had to have it. | 所以我当然搞到了这台装置 |
[20:02] | One moment, Oswald. | 等一下 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[20:04] | No! All right, all right! | 不 好吧 好吧 |
[20:06] | I’ll-I’ll tell you anything you need to know. | 你想知道什么我都告诉你 |
[20:08] | I’ll tell you where the antidote is. | 我告诉你解药在哪里 |
[20:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:12] | But not just yet, ‘kay? | 但现在先别说 好吗 |
[20:15] | What? | 什么 |
[20:27] | They’re not answering at the precinct. | 警局没人接听 |
[20:28] | They must be overwhelmed. | 他们肯定忙得不可开交 |
[20:29] | Well, we’re not shooting our way out. | 我们光凭子弹可出不去 |
[20:32] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[20:37] | Jim, take it easy. | 吉姆 冷静点 |
[20:38] | Someone will come! | 会有人来的 |
[20:39] | Yeah, and by then, Mooney will have gotten Strange | 是啊 到时候穆尼早就逼斯特兰奇 |
[20:41] | to give her the antidote! | 交出解药了 |
[20:43] | We’re running out of time! | 我们没时间了 |
[20:49] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[20:50] | Killer. Killer. | 杀手 杀手 |
[20:54] | Killer! | 杀手 |
[21:10] | I knew you could do it. | 我就知道你能行 |
[21:17] | Come on, Jim! Fight it! | 吉姆 控制一下 |
[21:20] | Fight the damn virus! | 抵住那该死的病毒 |
[21:21] | Not my car. That’s my car! | 别拿我的车撒气 那是我的车 |
[21:27] | Let me drive. | 我来开车 |
[21:29] | Alvarez, spread the word, | 阿尔瓦雷斯 发布消息 |
[21:31] | Mayor James has called in the National Guard. | 詹姆斯市长召集了国民警卫队 |
[21:33] | We don’t want any soldiers getting shot by mistake. | 我们可不想误伤友军 |
[21:35] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[21:37] | The hell’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:40] | Alvarez, I’m talking to you. | 阿尔瓦雷斯 我和你说话呢 |
[21:42] | I said leave me alone! | 我说了 别来烦我 |
[21:50] | So, I will ask you again. | 我再问你一遍 |
[21:53] | Who’s coming? | 谁要来了 |
[21:54] | I mean, I thought the man that I dispatched | 我以为我在韦恩集团 |
[21:56] | at Wayne Enterprises was the leader of the Court of Owls. | 杀的那人就是猫头鹰法庭的首领 |
[21:59] | I want you to leave. | 我要你离开 |
[22:00] | Yeah, well, that ain’t gonna happen, is it, mate? | 不可能的事 伙计 |
[22:02] | You can’t get rid of me that easy. | 你别想那么容易摆脱我 |
[22:05] | You have to remember | 你得记起来 |
[22:08] | who you are. | 你到底是谁 |
[22:09] | I know who I am. I have a destiny. | 我知道我是谁 我有我的使命 |
[22:13] | Now, you listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:16] | That man that wanted you to detonate that bomb… | 那个想让你引爆炸弹的人 |
[22:20] | whatever he promised you– | 不管他对你许下什么承诺… |
[22:22] | freedom from pain, power– none of it, | 摆脱痛苦 拥有力量 这一切 |
[22:25] | none of it was real. | 全都是假的 |
[22:27] | I want you to remember what is real. | 我要你记起来到底什么是真的 |
[22:29] | I know what’s real! | 我知道什么是真的 |
[22:31] | I got vengeance for my parents’ murder. | 我为我父母的死复仇了 |
[22:33] | That’s real! | 那是真的 |
[22:37] | No. | 不 |
[22:40] | No, that’s not real. | 不 那不是真的 |
[22:44] | What’s real | 要说什么是真的 |
[22:46] | is every time that you were sick when you were a kid… | 你小时候每次生病时 |
[22:51] | your mum used to sit up with you all night | 你妈妈都会整夜坐在你床边 |
[22:53] | and read to you till you fell asleep. That’s real. | 为你念书哄你入睡 这才是真的 |
[22:57] | Or when you were seven and you took your silly rowing boat out | 还有你七岁时 划着傻乎乎的划艇出去 |
[23:00] | and you got lost in that storm, | 在那场风暴中迷路了 |
[23:02] | and me and your dad were out, shouting and screaming, | 我和你爸爸冲出去疯了一般 |
[23:04] | losing our minds. | 呼喊你的名字 |
[23:06] | And when your dad found you, how he cried. | 你爸爸找到你时 他大哭的样子 |
[23:12] | That’s real. | 那才是真的 |
[23:15] | Yes… | 没错 |
[23:16] | your parents died in that alley three years ago | 你父母三年前死在那条小巷中 |
[23:19] | and maybe that man took away the pain of that night. | 也许那个人将那晚留给你的痛苦移除了 |
[23:23] | But there is no life, there is no love without pain. | 但是有痛苦才算得上人生 算得上爱 |
[23:29] | He could not touch the love that your mom and dad gave you, | 他触及不到你爸爸妈妈给你的爱 |
[23:32] | that you still have it in you, | 你内心中还留着那份爱 |
[23:34] | that you still have in here. | 还保存在这里 |
[23:39] | The same love that I have for you. | 那也是我对你的爱 |
[23:46] | I love you, Master Bruce. | 我爱你 布鲁斯少爷 |
[23:50] | I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[23:51] | I would die for you. | 我愿为你献出生命 |
[23:55] | You must… | 你必须 |
[23:56] | find that love again. | 找回那种爱 |
[24:03] | Come back to me, Master Bruce. | 回到我身边吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[24:56] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[24:57] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[24:59] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:07] | Bloody hell. | 上帝啊 |
[25:16] | What I’m saying is if Penguin and Fish have hooked up, | 我的意思是 如果企鹅和菲什勾搭上了 |
[25:19] | things are gonna get real bad, real fast. | 事情肯定马上就会失控 |
[25:22] | – You want to run? – No. | -你想跑了 -不 |
[25:24] | I’m saying maybe she takes care of Barbara and Nygma for us. | 我是说也许她能帮我们干掉芭芭拉和尼格玛 |
[25:27] | I mean, we can even help things along. | 我们甚至还能推波助澜 |
[25:28] | Send word to Fish about where Babs is weak. | 告诉菲什小芭的弱点在哪里 |
[25:32] | This is our shot. | 这是我们的机会 |
[25:37] | I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[25:42] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[25:56] | Well, this is a strange day. | 今天可真稀奇 |
[26:00] | Never thought I’d see you in here. | 没想到会在这里见到你 |
[26:02] | Had some time to kill | 在等我前男友想通 |
[26:03] | while my ex sees the light. | 还有点时间 |
[26:05] | Figured I’d have a little fun. | 就想着来找点乐子 |
[26:08] | Where’s Babs? | 小芭在哪里 |
[26:10] | What do you want with her? | 你找她干什么 |
[26:11] | None of your business, errand boy. | 不关你的事 跑腿的 |
[26:14] | I’m sorry, what did you call me? | 不好意思 你叫我什么 |
[26:17] | I’m sorry, you’re not an errand boy. | 不好意思 你不是跑腿的 |
[26:19] | You’re more of a shoeshine boy. | 你更像是个擦鞋的 |
[26:21] | They should give you a little stand in the front, | 他们应该给你在前面设个台子 |
[26:23] | cute little hat. | 再配顶小帽子 |
[26:24] | That’s more your speed. | 那才更像你 |
[26:25] | Right. Out. | 好啊 出去 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:43] | You’ve got the virus. | 你染上了病毒 |
[26:44] | you’re not as dumb as I’ve heard. | 你没我听闻的那么蠢嘛 |
[26:46] | Are there any other glaringly obvious remarks you’d like to make? | 你还想发表什么毫无难度的高见吗 |
[26:49] | How about I cut your lungs out | 不如我把你的肺挖出来 |
[26:50] | and show them to you? | 给你看看吧 |
[26:52] | That’s incredibly vivid. | 听起来很生动 |
[26:53] | I’d like to see you try it. | 我倒想见识一下 |
[26:55] | But I’m here for your boss, | 但我是来找你老板的 |
[26:57] | the crazy blonde. | 那个金发疯女人 |
[26:58] | She’s not my boss. | 她不是我老板 |
[27:00] | I may have a virus making me freakishly strong and mildly insane, | 我或许感染了病毒 变得异常强壮 稍有疯癫 |
[27:04] | but even I know that you were a sidekick to your brother | 但就连我也知道 你当初是你哥的副手 |
[27:06] | and you’re a sidekick to Barbara. | 现在是芭芭拉的副手 |
[27:08] | So, can you send her a message for me? | 能替我给她捎个信儿吗 |
[27:12] | Would you? | 可以吗 |
[27:13] | Your boss… | 你老板 |
[27:16] | …tell her next time I see her, | 告诉她 下次我再见到她 |
[27:18] | I’m gonna rip her head right off her body. | 会把她的脑袋从身上扯下来 |
[27:23] | Bye now. | 再见了 |
[27:33] | God… | 天呐 |
[27:34] | What, you need help? | 怎么 需要我帮你吗 |
[27:50] | It’s all criminal activity. | …一切犯罪活动 |
[27:52] | Go back inside. | 回到室内 |
[27:56] | – Curfew. – Got him. | -…宵禁 -打中了 |
[27:59] | All individuals must remain indoors. | 所有人必须待在家中 |
[28:03] | Any activity outdoors | 一切户外活动 |
[28:05] | will be considered criminal activity. | 将被视为犯罪活动 |
[28:10] | Clear here. | 这里安全 |
[28:12] | Let’s go, let’s go. Clear out. | 快走 走吧 |
[28:18] | He’s following directions or something. | 他像是在遵循什么指令 |
[28:20] | I’ve got to find out who’s controlling him, | 我得查明是什么在控制着他 |
[28:22] | who’s brainwashed him. | 是谁洗脑了他 |
[28:24] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna kill the bastard. | 我要杀了那混蛋 |
[28:34] | You two wait here. | 你俩等在这里 |
[28:36] | Professor, if this is a trap, | 教授 如果这是个陷阱 |
[28:37] | you will soon find yourself hanging with the rest of the meat. | 你会很快跟其他肉挂在一起 |
[28:40] | It’s no trap. | 不是陷阱 |
[28:41] | I tested earlier versions of the virus | 我在牲畜上测试了 |
[28:42] | and the antidote on livestock. | 病毒和解药的早期版本 |
[28:44] | I made sure to set aside a successful batch. | 我单独存放了一批有效的 |
[28:47] | This place gives me the creeps. | 这地方让我毛骨悚然 |
[28:50] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[29:08] | It’s concentrated. | 是浓缩的 |
[29:10] | Once you dilute it, | 稀释之后 |
[29:12] | there is enough here to cure every infected person | 这些解药足够治愈哥谭所有的 |
[29:16] | in Gotham. | 被感染者 |
[29:24] | Oswald, | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[29:26] | you and I will rule this city together. | 你和我要一起统治这座城市 |
[29:30] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[29:31] | But first, I have to kill Ed Nygma. | 但首先 我得杀了爱德·尼格玛 |
[29:33] | He has to die. | 他必须死 |
[29:34] | Oh, you will. | 你会杀他的 |
[29:37] | And all those who try to stand in our way. | 还有所有企图挡我们路的人 |
[29:47] | What’s this? | 这怎么回事 |
[29:54] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[29:56] | Show yourself. | 现身 |
[30:08] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[30:09] | Don’t look at me, I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[30:13] | Really? That’s all you’ve got? | 不是吧 就这点本事 |
[30:19] | Hand over the antidote now. | 把解药交出来 |
[30:38] | I want the Strike Force and all available units there now. | 让突击队和所有可调动人手都赶过去 |
[30:41] | I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[30:42] | Reports of an ice storm and fireball | 东区屠宰场据报 |
[30:44] | at an East Side slaughterhouse. | 出现冰暴和火球 |
[30:45] | Do you think maybe… | 你觉得是不是… |
[30:46] | Just drive the damn car. | 开你的车 |
[31:12] | Sweet mother mercy. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[31:42] | Killer. | 杀手 |
[31:52] | You damn fool. | 你个白痴 |
[31:57] | Fish! | 菲什 |
[32:00] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[32:04] | It’s okay. It’s-it’s o… | 没事的 没事… |
[32:06] | We can, we can get you some help. | 我们可以给你找医生 |
[32:07] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[32:09] | I’ve done this enough times to know I’m finished. | 我死过足够多次 我知道我完了 |
[32:13] | No. | 不 |
[32:13] | D-Do not say that. | 别那么说 |
[32:15] | We-we will get you help. | 我们会帮你找医生的 |
[32:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:21] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[32:24] | Make this city yours… | 让城市臣服于你 |
[32:30] | …or you burn it to the ground. | 否则就把它毁掉 |
[33:03] | People call me a monster. | 人们还说我是怪物呢 |
[33:07] | You, Jim Gordon, | 你 吉姆·戈登 |
[33:10] | you’re the mons… | 你才是怪… |
[33:13] | You’re right. I am a monster. | 没错 我是个怪物 |
[33:21] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[33:22] | Arrest them! | 逮捕他们 |
[33:23] | All of them! | 统统都逮捕 |
[33:26] | Strange… | 斯特兰奇 |
[33:28] | You better tell me that you can make more of that antidote. | 你最好告诉我你还能再做更多解药 |
[33:32] | Yes, yes. | 可以 |
[33:34] | I just need one thing. | 我只需要一样东西 |
[34:01] | How’s it hanging? | 你怎么样啊 |
[34:08] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[34:10] | According to my sources, Fish Mooney and the GCPD | 我收到消息 菲什·穆尼和哥谭市警局 |
[34:12] | are scrambling to recover the antidote to this virus. | 都在想方设法找到病毒的解药 |
[34:15] | But Fish is dead. | 但菲什死了 |
[34:18] | And Hugo Strange, who designed the antidote, | 设计了解药的雨果·斯特兰奇 |
[34:22] | is setting up a lab in the GCPD, | 在哥谭市警局搭设了实验室 |
[34:24] | but they are missing one very, very important element. | 但他们缺少一样非常重要的元素 |
[34:31] | So, yes, I am sure that this bozo | 没错 我确定这个白痴 |
[34:34] | is the key to controlling Gotham. | 是控制哥谭的关键 |
[34:36] | Are you my saviors? | 你们是我的救星吗 |
[34:38] | Are you the ones to set me free? | 你们要给我自由吗 |
[34:41] | Not exactly. | 并不是的 |
[34:45] | Let’s make Gotham beg. | 我们去让哥谭跪地求饶吧 |
[35:02] | Seek out | 去找 |
[35:03] | the Yuyan building. | 预言大楼 |
[35:05] | Find the demon’s head. | 找到恶魔的头 |
[35:08] | Fulfill your destiny. | 实现你的命运 |
[36:39] | Right. Find Bullock, let him know where we are. | 好 去找布洛克 告诉他我们在哪 |
[36:43] | I’m gonna follow Bruce. | 我去跟上布鲁斯 |
[38:05] | I wouldn’t touch that, Bruce. | 你最好别碰 布鲁斯 |
[38:10] | You know who I am? | 你知道我是谁 |
[38:12] | Who do you think told the Sensei | 你以为是谁叫老师 |
[38:13] | to send you here? | 让你来这儿的 |
[38:15] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[38:18] | He was murdered. | 他被杀了 |
[38:20] | He died. | 他死了 |
[38:22] | But he completed his task. | 但他完成了任务 |
[38:25] | The Court of Owls is destroyed, Gotham burns, and you… | 猫头鹰法庭被毁 哥谭一片火海 而你 |
[38:30] | are here. | 来到了这儿 |
[38:31] | He told me to complete my training, | 他叫我完成训练 |
[38:34] | to find the demon’s head. | 找到恶魔的头 |
[38:35] | You already have, Bruce. | 你已经找到了 布鲁斯 |
[38:38] | I’m the one you seek. | 我就是你要找的人 |
[38:41] | I’m the demon’s head. | 我就是恶魔的头 |
[38:46] | I am Ra’s al Ghul. | 我是雷霄·奥古 |
[38:56] | Why have you come to me, Bruce? | 你为什么来找我 布鲁斯 |
[38:58] | The Sensei told me to seek you out. | 老师叫我来找你的 |
[39:01] | That you would complete my training. | 说你会完成我的训练 |
[39:03] | And did the Sensei tell you who I am, what I seek? | 老师告诉你我是谁了吗 我想要什么 |
[39:07] | I know you are not a part of the Court of Owls, | 我知道你不属于猫头鹰法庭 |
[39:10] | that you only used them. | 你只是利用他们 |
[39:11] | But I don’t know why. | 但我不知道为什么 |
[39:15] | Then know that I have been alive more years than you can imagine. | 那么要知道 我已经活了很久 你无法想象 |
[39:19] | That I have seen and done things | 我见过 做过一些 |
[39:20] | that would shake the core of everything you believe. | 会动摇你一切信仰的事 |
[39:24] | That I’m thought to be a demon… | 我被视为恶魔 |
[39:28] | a saint… | 圣徒 |
[39:31] | a ghost. | 鬼魂 |
[39:33] | But for all my years, all my travels, | 但这么多年来 我走遍了那么多地方 |
[39:37] | there is one thing that I have never found: | 只有一样东西我从未找到过 |
[39:41] | a true heir. | 真正的继承者 |
[39:44] | But I need to know if you’re ready. | 但我需要知道你是否准备好了 |
[39:46] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[39:49] | The Sensei trained me. | 老师训练好了我 |
[39:51] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[39:53] | He set you a task. | 他给了你个任务 |
[39:56] | He asked you to be the one | 他叫你来释放 |
[39:57] | that released the virus that now envelops this city. | 如今吞没了城市的病毒 |
[40:00] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[40:02] | I would have. But… | 我本会的 但是 |
[40:05] | but Alfred, | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[40:06] | he distracted me. | 他分了我的心 |
[40:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:12] | And that’s why I’m gonna give you another chance | 所以我要再给你一次机会 |
[40:14] | to complete your journey. | 让你完成你的旅程 |
[40:25] | Oh, don’t look so surprised, Master Bruce. | 别那么意外 布鲁斯少爷 |
[40:28] | I told you you couldn’t get rid of me that easy. | 我说过你别想那么容易摆脱我的 |
[40:30] | Just got a bit sloppy. Got a bit of ring rust. | 就是有点大意了 生疏了 |
[40:33] | Let these little ninja monkeys get one over on me. | 被这些忍者猴子逮住了 |
[40:38] | You all right, mate? | 你好啊 伙计 |
[40:40] | What you come as? | 你是扮成了什么 |
[40:49] | Enough. | 够了 |
[40:55] | This man… | 此人 |
[40:57] | is your past, Bruce. | 是你的过去 布鲁斯 |
[41:00] | Now, embrace your future. | 拥抱你的未来吧 |
[41:09] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[41:19] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[41:22] | Fulfill your destiny. | 实现你的命运 |
[41:32] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[41:35] | Master Bruce, there’s no other way to put it. | 布鲁斯少爷 没有别的说法了 |
[41:37] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[41:38] | Your destiny is to be Bruce Wayne. | 你的命运是成为布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[41:43] | And one day, you’re gonna remember that. | 有一日 你会记起来的 |
[41:47] | And you’re gonna remember how much I love you. | 你会记起我是多么爱你 |
[41:53] | I remember the first time | 我记得你妈妈爸爸 |
[41:55] | your mum and dad brought you home. | 第一次带你回家时的场景 |
[41:57] | They were so exhausted. | 他们累坏了 |
[41:59] | And they gave you to me. | 他们把你交给了我 |
[42:02] | This tiny, defenseless little creature. | 一个毫无抵抗力的小家伙 |
[42:06] | And they said, “Look after him,” And I said, “Sure.” | 他们说 “照顾好他” 我说 “当然” |
[42:09] | And I scooped you up in my arms, | 我把你抱了起来 |
[42:12] | and I held you, and you opened your eyes… | 我抱着你 你睁开了眼睛 |
[42:18] | …and you looked at me. | 你看着我 |
[42:23] | And at that moment, I decided | 那一刻 我就决定 |
[42:26] | that I would do anything for you. | 我愿为你做任何事 |
[42:29] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[42:37] | So, if this is what you need to do, | 如果你必须这么做 |
[42:39] | Master Bruce, you crack on. | 布鲁斯少爷 你就做吧 |
[42:45] | You do it. | 动手吧 |
[43:09] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[43:13] | Join me. | 加入我 |
[43:18] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[43:26] | Alfred. Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:29] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:30] | Alfred, no. | 阿尔弗雷德 不 |
[43:37] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[43:47] | You’ve broken through your conditioning. | 你冲破了你的洗脑 |
[43:50] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[43:53] | You don’t control me anymore! | 你不能再控制我了 |
[43:56] | I will never be your heir! | 我永远不会做你的继承者 |
[43:58] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[44:00] | Your strength only confirms | 你的力量刚好证实了 |
[44:02] | what the prophecy has foretold. | 预言的内容 |
[44:04] | An heir to serve as my knight in the darkness. | 作为我的继承人 黑暗骑士 |
[44:11] | I will never | 我绝不会 |
[44:13] | follow you! | 追随你 |
[44:16] | You made me kill Alfred! | 你逼我杀了阿尔弗雷德 |
[44:18] | Use the waters, Bruce. | 用水 布鲁斯 |
[44:21] | Our time will come. | 我们的时代会来临的 |
[45:12] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[45:13] | Alfred. Alfred. Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 阿尔弗雷德 |
[45:25] | A citywide lockdown continues to remain in effect, | 城市封锁仍在继续 |
[45:28] | with Gotham officials urging people | 哥谭当局敦促人们 |
[45:30] | to stay inside their homes, as thousands of infected citizens | 不要离开家 而数千名被感染市民 |
[45:34] | continue their rampage through the city. | 仍在市内大肆破坏 |
[45:36] | Local law enforcement is thus far… | 当地执法部门目前… |
[45:46] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[45:48] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[45:51] | Why? You miss me? | 怎么 想我了吗 |
[45:54] | The city’s not safe. | 城里不安全 |
[45:57] | Well, that’s why I’m packing a bag. | 所以我在收拾行李 |
[45:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[46:01] | I’m leaving Gotham. | 我要离开哥谭了 |
[46:02] | And I want you to come with me. | 我希望你跟我一起走 |
[46:07] | I’ll take your silence as a yes? | 你不说话 我就当你答应了 |
[46:10] | Lee, you can’t leave. | 小莱 你不能走 |
[46:11] | There are checkpoints all over the city. | 全城到处设了检查点 |
[46:14] | Who are you trying to convince, Jim? | 你是想说服谁 吉姆 |
[46:16] | I can hear it in your voice: | 我能从你的声音中听出来 |
[46:17] | you want this as much as I do. | 你跟我一样渴望如此 |
[46:20] | We can finally be together, without judgment | 我们终于能在一起了 不遭人白眼 |
[46:23] | or secrets or jealousy. | 没有秘密 没有嫉妒 |
[46:27] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们经历了那么多 |
[46:30] | don’t we deserve that? | 这难道不是我们应得的吗 |
[46:39] | I am leaving on the afternoon train. | 我要坐下午的车走 |
[46:43] | And I want you with me. | 我希望你跟我一起来 |
[46:46] | But I want the real you. | 但我要真正的你 |
[46:50] | So tell me you’ll stop fighting it. | 告诉我你会停止抵抗它 |
[46:52] | Tell me I won’t lose you again. | 告诉我 我不会再次失去你 |
[46:57] | Tell me you’ll be there. | 告诉我你会去的 |
[47:03] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[47:08] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[47:10] | Where are we with Tetch? | 泰奇找的怎么样了 |
[47:11] | Barbara and Nygma gave the mayor’s office a list of demands– | 芭芭拉和尼格玛向市长办公室发去了要求单 |
[47:14] | friend snuck me a copy. | 一个朋友偷偷给了我一份 |
[47:15] | They also threatened to kill Tetch | 他们还威胁说 如果我们想 |
[47:17] | if we tried to take him back by force. | 武力抢回他 就杀了泰奇 |
[47:18] | Half of these would bankrupt the city. | 这一半就够让城市破产了 |
[47:20] | The alternative being there’s no city left to bankrupt. | 但另一个选项是失去整个城市 |
[47:23] | We don’t have any cards to play, partner. We got no moves. | 我们根本没牌可打 搭档 我们没招 |
[47:27] | Yes, we do. | 有的 |
[47:29] | Him. | 他 |
[47:31] | Penguin? | 企鹅 |
[47:31] | This entire list is Barbara’s, except for him. | 整个清单都是芭芭拉的要求 除了他 |
[47:34] | Penguin is the only thing Nygma cares about. | 企鹅是尼格玛唯一在乎的 |
[47:36] | – The question is: how much? – No way. | -问题是 多在乎 -不行 |
[47:37] | There is no way we’re turning him over. | 我们决不能把他交出去 |
[47:39] | – Why not? – Because we don’t have the authority | -为什么 -因为我们无权 |
[47:41] | to broker some kind of secret deal behind the city’s back. | 背着城市达成秘密交易 |
[47:43] | Much less one | 更别提 |
[47:44] | that leads to the imminent death of its former mayor. | 是会招致前市长即刻死亡的交易了 |
[47:46] | Nygma would betray Barbara and hand over Tetch | 尼格玛只要有机会就会背叛芭芭拉 |
[47:49] | if given half the chance. | 交出泰奇 |
[47:50] | I need to save Lee! | 我得救小莱 |
[48:00] | I don’t have much time, Harvey. | 我没多少时间了 哈维 |
[48:02] | It’s now or never. | 时不我待 |
[48:06] | You know, one of these days, I’m gonna say “Never.” | 总有一天 我会拒绝你的 |
[48:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:27] | Nygma, it’s Gordon. | 尼格玛 我是戈登 |
[48:28] | I’m calling with a proposition. | 我有个提议 |
[48:30] | Can you talk? | 说话方便吗 |
[48:36] | I can listen. | 方便听 |
[48:39] | We need to kill her. | 我们得杀了她 |
[48:41] | How much longer are we gonna wait? | 我们还要等多久 |
[48:44] | Come on. | 得了 |
[48:45] | Nygma chopped off your hand. | 尼格玛砍了你的手 |
[48:48] | He almost killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[48:49] | And now Barbara’s partners with him? | 而现在芭芭拉还跟他联手了 |
[48:51] | That’s the mother of all insults. | 简直是最大的侮辱了 |
[48:53] | The city is gonna pay us a lot of money to get Tetch back. | 哥谭为了要回泰奇会给我们一大笔钱 |
[48:56] | We need to let that play out before we do anything rash. | 我们得等这事过去 不能冲动行事 |
[48:58] | I know you two are close. | 我知道你俩关系好 |
[49:01] | But whatever you had, she treats you like dirt now. | 但不管曾经如何 她现在对你很差 |
[49:05] | She treats us both like dirt, and you know it. | 她对我们都很差 你清楚的 |
[49:09] | She doesn’t deserve your loyalty. | 她不配得到你的忠心 |
[49:11] | What are you two whispering about? | 你俩在说什么悄悄话呢 |
[49:14] | Nothing. Any word from city hall? | 没事 市政厅有消息吗 |
[49:16] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[49:17] | we’re about to own this town. | 我们就要拥有哥谭了 |
[49:19] | Parts of it quite literally. | 有些区域真会属于我们 |
[49:24] | Where’s Ed? | 爱德呢 |
[49:27] | He was just here a minute ago. | 他刚刚还在的 |
[49:32] | Tetch?! | 泰奇 |
[49:36] | Nygma! | 尼格玛 |
[49:39] | How could you let this happen? | 你们怎么能让这种事发生 |
[49:41] | Us? You’re the one that trusted him. | 我们 是你选择了信任他 |
[49:43] | I asked you to do one thing: watch a man tied to a chair! | 我只交给你们一件事 看好一个绑在椅子上的人 |
[49:48] | You idiots can’t even do that! | 你们俩白痴连这都做不好 |
[49:55] | – Where are we going? – Shut up. | -我们去哪 -闭嘴 |
[49:57] | Look, I’m not trying to aggravate you; | 我并不是想刺激你 |
[49:58] | it’s just this doesn’t exactly have an | 但这感觉上去 |
[50:00] | above-the-board feeling about it. | 不太光明正大 |
[50:01] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[50:02] | Barbara and Nygma have Tetch. | 芭芭拉和尼格玛抓了泰奇 |
[50:03] | They’re ransoming the city. | 以此要挟城市 |
[50:04] | So what does that have to do with me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[50:07] | You’re handing me over to him. | 你们要把我交给他 |
[50:08] | You can’t. You can’t. You cannot do this. | 不行 你们不能这么做 |
[50:11] | It’s a small price to pay for saving the city. | 为了拯救城市 这只是小小的代价 |
[50:13] | Yeah, for you. For me, it’s a very large price! | 对你来说是的 对我来说可是很大代价 |
[50:15] | Look, he cannot be trusted. | 你不能信任他 |
[50:18] | You’re risking everything based on the word of a sociopath. | 你是把一切赌在了一个精神病的话上 |
[50:20] | Yeah, yeah. Get in the car. | 是啊 上车吧 |
[50:23] | What? It’s gonna be fine. | 怎么了 不会有事的 |
[50:24] | Yeah, Penguin, Nygma, Tetch | 当然 企鹅 尼格玛 泰奇 |
[50:26] | all in the same place for a high-stakes hostage swap. | 聚在一起进行高风险人质交换 |
[50:28] | What could possibly go wrong? | 怎么可能出事呢 |
[50:42] | Do you mind? | 帮帮忙 |
[50:43] | Look, if I’m gonna be the city’s sacrificial lamb, | 如果我要做哥谭的祭祀羔羊 |
[50:45] | the least you could do is lead me to the slaughter | 至少也让我有点尊严地 |
[50:47] | with a little dignity. | 走向屠杀 |
[50:48] | No. | 不行 |
[50:50] | You don’t think that I can cause you trouble once we’re inside? | 你以为我们进去后 我不会给你找麻烦吗 |
[50:54] | You do, and I’ll kill you. | 你敢 我杀了你 |
[50:55] | No, you won’t. Not before you have Tetch. | 你不会的 你得到泰奇前不会 |
[50:58] | Not before the exchange goes smoothly. | 交换顺利完成前不会 |
[51:00] | And after that, what do you care what happens? | 之后 你又管我呢 |
[51:02] | Let’s just get this over with. | 我们赶紧弄完吧 |
[51:05] | – Thank you. – Shut up. | -谢谢 -闭嘴 |
[51:13] | My three favorite men. | 三个我最喜欢的人 |
[51:18] | Don’t feel bad, Oswald. | 别难过 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[51:20] | Your death at my hands | 你被我杀死 |
[51:24] | was inevitable. | 是不可避免的 |
[51:26] | Is that what you told yourself last time? | 你上次也是这么对自己说的吗 |
[51:29] | I’m assuming the grenade’s not a fashion statement. | 我猜那手雷不是时尚宣言喽 |
[51:34] | Precaution. | 预防措施 |
[51:36] | You three try anything, I pull the pin. | 你们三个敢耍花样 我就拉响它 |
[51:40] | Kaboom! | 砰 |
[51:41] | No more Tetch. | 泰奇消失 |
[51:43] | No hope for an antidote. | 解药无望 |
[51:47] | Little crude, don’t you think? | 有点粗暴了吧 |
[51:48] | Enough! Let’s get this done. | 够了 赶紧完事吧 |
[51:50] | You’re infected. | 你被感染了 |
[51:53] | How wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[51:57] | Nygma! | 尼格玛 |
[52:02] | Did you really think you could get away with this? | 你真以为你能得逞吗 |
[52:06] | I knew you’d figure out that this was about Oswald, | 我知道你会想明白这是为了奥斯瓦尔德 |
[52:08] | but how’d you figure out where we are? | 但你怎么知道我们在哪的 |
[52:09] | Please. You know how many cops I got on the payroll? | 拜托 知道我买通了多少警察吗 |
[52:12] | Oh, baby, you might want to use your inside growl | 亲爱的 你在哥谭市警局打秘密电话时 |
[52:15] | whilst making secret calls inside the GCPD. | 最好别吼出来 |
[52:19] | Now hand him over. | 把他交出来 |
[52:30] | Go! | 跑 |
[52:42] | Let him go! Let him go! | 让他走吧 让他走 |
[52:45] | We need to get Tetch! | 我们得抓到泰奇 |
[52:54] | Now! | 就现在 |
[53:06] | That little bastard! | 那个小混蛋 |
[53:09] | Coming through. Move out of the way. | 借过 让一让 |
[53:10] | Rita, move. | 丽塔 让让 |
[53:15] | All right, let’s have a look. | 好了 我来看看 |
[53:18] | What did you do to cauterize this? | 你怎么灼烧的伤口 |
[53:20] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:22] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[53:23] | We’ll do everything we can. | 我们会尽力的 |
[53:24] | What’s your relationship to the patient? | 你跟病人是什么关系 |
[53:26] | Doctor, BP’s falling. | 医生 血压在降低 |
[53:30] | We’re family. | 我们是亲人 |
[53:31] | All right, let’s get him tight, cross-set and prepped for OR. | 好了 给他准备好做手术 |
[53:39] | It looks pretty good. | 情况还不错 |
[53:40] | I’ll call the station. | 我呼叫警局 |
[53:46] | Grab Tetch! | 带上泰奇 |
[53:57] | Split up. | 分头找 |
[54:06] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[54:09] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[54:12] | You and the ex are infected, huh? | 你和前女友都被感染了 |
[54:16] | I’ve heard Lee wants to remove my pretty little head | 听说小莱想把我漂亮的脑袋 |
[54:19] | from my body. | 从我身上扯下来 |
[54:22] | Is it weird that kind of makes me like her? | 这还让我有点喜欢她了 奇怪吗 |
[54:25] | You thinking about ripping anyone’s head off, Jim? | 你想把谁的脑袋扯下来吗 吉姆 |
[54:29] | I bet you are. | 你肯定想 |
[54:32] | You’re so close. | 你很接近了 |
[54:33] | The next time you give in, the virus will have you. | 下次你再屈服 就会被病毒控制 |
[54:36] | Stop talking. | 闭嘴 |
[54:37] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[54:40] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来 出来 不管你在哪 |
[54:44] | There’s no back door, no loading dock, no way this ends well. | 没有后门 没有卸货区 这事不会有好下场了 |
[54:46] | The virus will give you all the strength you need. | 病毒会给你你需要的全部力量 |
[54:49] | It’s the only option. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[54:51] | Give in to the darkness. | 屈服于黑暗吧 |
[54:53] | I said… | 我叫你 |
[54:55] | stop talking. | 闭嘴了 |
[54:57] | You want to kill me, that I can see, | 你想杀我 这我看得出 |
[54:59] | but without my blood, | 但没有我的血 |
[55:00] | no antidote will there be. | 就没有解药 |
[55:02] | Fight it, Jim. | 抵抗住 吉姆 |
[55:03] | I don’t know if I can. | 我不知道我是不是能做到 |
[55:05] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[55:06] | We need him. | 我们需要他 |
[55:10] | Yeah, but not all of him. | 是啊 但不需要他整个人 |
[55:18] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[55:19] | What happened?! | 怎么回事 |
[55:25] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[55:30] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[55:31] | You sick bastard. | 你个变态混蛋 |
[55:34] | Where’s the lab tech? | 实验室人员呢 |
[55:36] | Where’s the lab tech?! | 实验室人员呢 |
[55:37] | Come on, come on. Here, here. | 快快快 给 |
[55:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[55:41] | You’ve never seen a mason jar filled with blood before? Go! | 没见过装满了血的玻璃罐吗 快去 |
[55:45] | Back to work. | 继续工作 |
[55:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[56:07] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[56:10] | I was getting lonely. | 我都快寂寞死了 |
[56:12] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[56:13] | Oh, we ran into a police blockade. | 我们撞上了警方的路障 |
[56:16] | Had to hunker down a minute. | 不得不躲一会儿 |
[56:18] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪 |
[56:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[56:22] | I’m sort of improvising here. | 我打算随机应变 |
[56:24] | Why? You have someplace you have to be? | 怎么 你有约了吗 |
[56:26] | Does it matter? | 重要吗 |
[56:28] | I imagine you’re planning on dragging this out. | 我猜你打算慢慢玩 |
[56:31] | There are so few moments | 人一辈子能体验的 |
[56:34] | of pure joy in one’s life, | 纯粹快乐的时刻不多 |
[56:36] | I feel compelled | 我觉得有必要 |
[56:37] | to savor this one. | 好好体验这一次 |
[56:39] | You mean gloat? | 你是说幸灾乐祸吧 |
[56:42] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我就是这个意思 |
[56:43] | It was always one of your least attractive qualities, Oswald. | 这一直是你最讨厌的特点 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[56:48] | It’s killing you, isn’t it? | 让你很难受 对吧 |
[56:49] | What? | 什么 |
[56:50] | To know that you are not as smart as you think you are. | 发现你没自己想的那么聪明 |
[56:55] | All of that planning to drive me crazy, | 计划了那么久想逼疯我 |
[56:58] | strip me of everything I had, | 夺走我的一切 |
[56:59] | revealing yourself with a “Ta-da,” | 用一句”惊喜吧”揭露自己的真面目 |
[57:02] | and shooting me by the river. | 然后在河边给我一枪 |
[57:06] | That plan was perfect… | 那个计划很完美 |
[57:08] | and you know it. | 你知道的 |
[57:10] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[57:13] | I am still alive, | 我还活着 |
[57:15] | and you are handcuffed in the backseat. | 而你戴着手铐坐在后座 |
[57:18] | And now you will never be able to correct your mistake. | 你再也没有机会纠正错误了 |
[57:25] | I guess not. | 也许是的 |
[57:29] | Now that they have Tetch’s blood, | 他们拿到了泰奇的血 |
[57:31] | they can make the antidote; and after what we tried to pull, | 可以做出解药了 我们做了这样的事 |
[57:33] | the whole city’s gonna be gunning for us. | 全城所有人都会来追杀我们 |
[57:34] | Hell, I’m surprised the cops | 我都惊讶 |
[57:35] | haven’t busted down our door already. | 警察居然还没打上门来 |
[57:36] | Relax. They’ve got better things to do. | 镇定 他们有其他事要忙 |
[57:40] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[57:41] | We split up, go to the safe house, and regroup. | 我们分头走 去安全屋会合再重新部署 |
[57:43] | Regroup? | 重新部署 |
[57:44] | For what?! | 还有什么好部署的 |
[57:45] | For whatever the hell I tell you to do! | 你只管按我的话去做 |
[57:52] | I’m not waiting anymore. | 我不等了 |
[57:54] | She’s broken every promise she’s ever made to you, to us. | 她打破了对你 对我们的所有诺言 |
[57:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[57:59] | Safe house is a perfect place to do it. | 安全屋是最佳动手地点 |
[58:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:05] | I’ll take care of everything. | 我来处理 |
[58:06] | No. | 不 |
[58:09] | We do it together. | 我们一起 |
[58:16] | Yeah. | 好 |
[58:32] | Kowalski and Burrows are gonna be pissed. | 科瓦尔斯基和布罗斯可要生气了 |
[58:35] | Tetch’s blood is good. | 泰奇的血能用 |
[58:36] | The lab guys are starting work on an antidote as we speak. | 实验室的人正在尽快配解药 |
[58:39] | I need to get to Lee. How long? | 我需要找到小莱 多久 |
[58:41] | How long before it’s ready? | 多久才能好 |
[58:42] | They said we could head there now. | 他们说现在去就可以 |
[58:47] | – Where is it? – Detective Gordon, just in time. | -在哪 -戈登警探 正好 |
[58:49] | If you’ll take a seat and roll up your sleeve. | 请坐 卷起袖子 |
[58:51] | We have a dose ready for you right now. | 我们为你准备好了一支 |
[58:53] | The others will be ready shortly. | 其余的很快就好 |
[58:55] | I need two. | 我需要两支 |
[58:57] | Sorry. We could only make one of these single shots so quickly. | 抱歉 这么短时间我们只能做好一支 |
[59:00] | No. Two. | 不行 两支 |
[59:02] | All of Tetch’s blood is in the centrifuge machines. | 泰奇的血都在离心机里了 |
[59:04] | – The process can’t be interrupted. – You are a killer. | -现在不能中断 -你是个杀手 |
[59:06] | It’s just one or two hours, max. | 最多只需要一两个小时 |
[59:08] | You can still catch Lee before she leaves. | 你还来得及在小莱走前赶上她 |
[59:11] | There’s not enough time. | 时间不够 |
[59:13] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[59:14] | Jim. Don’t make me– Jim! | 吉姆 别逼我 吉姆 |
[59:16] | No, Jim! Jim! | 不 吉姆 吉姆 |
[59:18] | Damn it! Someone call the bullpen! | 该死 打给大办公室 |
[59:35] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[59:38] | I heard about Alfred. | 我听说了阿尔弗雷德的事 |
[59:41] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[59:46] | Go home, Selina. | 回家去 塞琳娜 |
[59:48] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[59:49] | No. No, you don’t get to do this. | 不 不 你没权利这样 |
[59:53] | Do what? | 怎样 |
[59:54] | Walk back into my life. | 再次进入我的生活 |
[59:55] | You think I need your pity? I don’t. | 你以为我需要你的同情 我不需要 |
[59:57] | That’s not why I’m here. | 我不是为那个而来 |
[59:58] | You want to know what happened?! | 你想知道发生什么事了吗 |
[1:00:04] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[1:00:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:00:07] | Because I’m-I’m not desperate to believe in something? | 因为我没有拼命想去相信什么吗 |
[1:00:09] | Because you don’t believe in anyone or anything but yourself. | 因为你除了自己 你什么都不信 |
[1:00:15] | It’s called surviving. | 这叫生存之道 |
[1:00:17] | And unlike you, | 不像你 |
[1:00:20] | I know who I am. | 我清楚自己是谁 |
[1:00:22] | I don’t need anyone to tell me. | 我不需要别人来告诉我 |
[1:00:25] | What are you even doing here, Selina? | 你到底来这里干什么 塞琳娜 |
[1:00:28] | You don’t give a damn about Alfred, | 你才不在乎阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:00:29] | and you sure as hell don’t care about me. | 你更不在乎我 |
[1:00:34] | I know you better than that. | 我很了解你 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:40] | I thought you did. | 我也以为你了解我 |
[1:00:45] | Have a nice life. | 你自己好好过吧 |
[1:00:53] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[1:00:59] | I don’t like to be kept waiting. | 我不喜欢等人 |
[1:01:07] | You’re still fighting it. | 你还在反抗 |
[1:01:12] | I can help you with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[1:01:16] | We both know that’s not what I want. | 我们都知道那不是我想要的 |
[1:01:20] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[1:01:24] | I want you and all your darkness. | 我想要你和你的黑暗 |
[1:01:28] | Give in. | 别反抗了 |
[1:01:31] | Give in to your darkness. | 释放黑暗面吧 |
[1:01:33] | Be free. | 解脱吧 |
[1:02:06] | Don’t you get tired of making the same mistake over and over? | 总犯同样的错误 你就不烦吗 |
[1:02:10] | You think I’m making a mistake? | 你觉得我这是犯错吗 |
[1:02:12] | Instead of killing me when you had the chance, | 你有机会杀我时 却没下手 |
[1:02:14] | you’ve decided to feed your ego. | 而是让你的自大占了上风 |
[1:02:18] | You want to talk ego? Riddler? | 你还好意思谈自大吗 谜语人 |
[1:02:22] | You will always fail, Oswald. | 你总是会输 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[1:02:26] | Because you will always let your base emotions drive you. | 因为你总是被原始的情感所牵制 |
[1:02:31] | Hate, | 仇恨 |
[1:02:32] | anger, fear, | 愤怒 恐惧 |
[1:02:37] | – love. – Shut up. | -爱 -闭嘴 |
[1:02:38] | You want to know why I could never love someone like you, | 想知道我为什么永远不会爱上你这种人吗 |
[1:02:40] | – Oswald? – I’m warning you. | -奥斯瓦尔德 -我警告你 |
[1:02:41] | Because you are a spoiled child | 因为你就是个被宠坏了的小屁孩 |
[1:02:44] | who throws a tantrum any time he doesn’t get what he wants! | 一不随你愿 你就耍脾气 |
[1:02:49] | Especially when what he wants doesn’t want him back. | 特别是自己爱上的人不爱自己时 |
[1:02:59] | You’re right. I shouldn’t have waited. | 你说得对 我不该等 |
[1:03:01] | But, unlike you, I am in the position to rectify my mistake. | 但不像你 我有机会修正我的错误 |
[1:03:08] | Prepare for one massive tantrum. | 瞧瞧我怎么耍脾气吧 |
[1:03:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:03:24] | That is not possible! | 这怎么可能 |
[1:03:27] | It is my turn! It is my turn to kill you! | 该轮到我了 该我杀你了 |
[1:03:30] | Like I said… | 就像我说的 |
[1:03:33] | you will always fail! | 你总是会输 |
[1:03:37] | Because you’ll never change. | 因为你本性难改 |
[1:03:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[1:03:42] | But at least I know who I am. | 但至少我清楚自己是谁 |
[1:03:45] | That day, by the edge of the river, | 在河边的那一天 |
[1:03:47] | that was the moment you were reborn. | 你就在那一刻重生 |
[1:03:50] | And that was a lie! | 而那是谎言 |
[1:03:53] | You’re entire persona is based on a lie! | 你重生后的性格建立于谎言之上 |
[1:03:59] | And there is nothing you can do to change that! | 这一点 你永远无法改变 |
[1:04:05] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[1:04:08] | maybe there is. | 也许有办法 |
[1:04:14] | Attention. All travelers must pass through security checkpoints | 注意 上火车之前 所有出行人员 |
[1:04:18] | before boarding the train. | 必须通过安检 |
[1:04:20] | Please report anyone who might be displaying signs of infection | 请将任何出现感染症状的人 |
[1:04:24] | to the nearest checkpoint or security officer | 上报给最近的检查点或安检人员 |
[1:04:27] | so that immediate medical assistance… | 以便紧急医疗救护… |
[1:04:28] | Hey, this isn’t a public entrance. | 这不是公共入口 |
[1:04:31] | Oh, crap. | 该死 |
[1:04:43] | Police! Move it! Police! | 警察 让开 警察 |
[1:04:44] | Move aside! Police! | 让开 警察 |
[1:04:46] | Move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[1:04:47] | Get out of my way! | 别挡路 |
[1:04:49] | He’s trying to stop us. | 他想阻止我们 |
[1:04:52] | You can’t let him. | 不能让他得逞 |
[1:04:54] | I’ll see you on the train. | 我在火车上等你 |
[1:04:56] | Police! Police! Move! | 警察 警察 让开 |
[1:04:58] | Out of the way! Move! Jim! | 别挡路 让开 吉姆 |
[1:05:01] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[1:05:05] | Now we’re gonna be delayed, aren’t we? | 现在要延迟发车了 是吧 |
[1:05:08] | You gonna shoot me, Harvey? | 你要朝我开枪吗 哈维 |
[1:05:11] | This isn’t you! | 这不是真正的你 |
[1:05:13] | It is. | 就是 |
[1:05:14] | Please don’t make me do this. | 别逼我开枪 |
[1:05:20] | Lee and I belong together. | 我和小莱注定要在一起 |
[1:05:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:05:24] | I know how bad you want that, | 我知道你多么渴望那样 |
[1:05:26] | to forget about everything that happened, but you can’t. | 忘掉发生的那一切 可你不能 |
[1:05:28] | It’s not real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:05:35] | This is who I am! | 这就是我 |
[1:05:39] | This is who I’ve always been. | 我一直都是这样的人 |
[1:05:41] | No, it’s not! | 不 不是的 |
[1:05:43] | Who you are is a choice. | 成为什么样的人是可以选择的 |
[1:05:45] | It always has been. It still is. | 一直都是 现在也是 |
[1:05:49] | This is who you are. | 这才是你 |
[1:05:53] | You’re the best cop I ever worked with. | 你是我共事过的最优秀的警察 |
[1:05:56] | The best friend I’ve ever had. | 我今生最好的朋友 |
[1:06:00] | If you love Lee, | 如果你爱小莱 |
[1:06:03] | go save her. | 就去救她 |
[1:06:13] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[1:06:20] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[1:06:26] | To our great adventure. | 敬我们的盛大冒险 |
[1:06:31] | Tickets. | 车票 |
[1:07:04] | I love you, Lee. | 我爱你 小莱 |
[1:07:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:21] | No. | 不 |
[1:07:24] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[1:08:12] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[1:08:13] | A hacksaw? | 弓锯 |
[1:08:15] | Even your disposal tactics are idiotic. | 就连你的弃尸策略都这么蠢 |
[1:08:18] | Guess I’m just old-fashioned. | 看来是我太老套了 |
[1:08:21] | Did you really think I wouldn’t figure it out? | 你真以为我发现不了吗 |
[1:08:23] | The two of you have been whispering like teenagers for weeks. | 你们俩几周来一直像小年轻一样嘀嘀咕咕 |
[1:08:28] | Butchie. | 布奇 |
[1:08:29] | You shouldn’t have waited. | 你不该等的 |
[1:08:32] | Well, believe me, if it weren’t for Tabby, | 相信我 要不是为了塔比 |
[1:08:35] | you’d have been dead a long time ago. | 你早就死了 |
[1:08:37] | You’re trying to tell me she had nothing to do with this? | 你是想告诉我她与这事无关吗 |
[1:08:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[1:08:41] | So you’ve just gone behind her back, have you? | 这么说你是要背着她偷偷动手 是吗 |
[1:08:45] | I was gonna hit you before we got to the safe house. | 我本来打算到安全屋之前动手的 |
[1:08:47] | Play dumb when you didn’t show. | 你没来时装傻 |
[1:08:49] | Leaning into your strengths? | 利用你的优势吗 |
[1:08:51] | You want to know why you’re always taking shots at me? | 想知道你为什么总针对我吗 |
[1:08:52] | The giant size of the target? | 因为你体型巨大 |
[1:08:56] | It’s because for all your tough talk, | 因为虽然你口气强硬 |
[1:08:59] | you miss her. | 可你很想念她 |
[1:09:01] | You miss her loyalty, her strength. | 你想念她的忠诚 她的坚强 |
[1:09:04] | She made you better, and you know it. | 她让你成为了更好的人 你知道的 |
[1:09:06] | And you sacrificed that, for what? | 可你却舍弃了这一点 为什么呢 |
[1:09:09] | Play queen for a day? | 为了当一天的女王吗 |
[1:09:12] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[1:09:14] | If it helps… | 如果能让你好受点的话 |
[1:09:17] | you never deserved her in the first… | 你本来就配不上她… |
[1:09:27] | I guess we’ll see. | 那就走着瞧吧 |
[1:09:36] | I-I don’t know if you can hear me. | 我不知道你能不能听到 |
[1:09:42] | But if you can, | 但如果听得到 |
[1:09:45] | Alfred, you need to fight. | 阿尔弗雷德 你得坚持住啊 |
[1:09:50] | I don’t know what I would do without you. | 没了你 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:09:54] | Alfred, please. | 阿尔弗雷德 求求你 |
[1:09:58] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你不要离开我 |
[1:10:30] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:10:32] | Again. | 又是这里 |
[1:10:38] | I have to tell you, | 我得说 |
[1:10:42] | this feels really great. | 这感觉真的很好 |
[1:10:45] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮到你 |
[1:10:49] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[1:10:53] | I’m fine for now. | 没什么想说的 |
[1:10:56] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[1:10:58] | I’ll wait. | 等等再说吧 |
[1:11:01] | I’m going to kill you, Oswald. | 我要杀你了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[1:11:03] | There is no later. | 你等不了了 |
[1:11:05] | If you have something to say… | 如果你还有什么想说的 |
[1:11:08] | now is the time. | 趁现在赶紧说 |
[1:11:10] | Duly noted. | 知道了 |
[1:11:13] | Whatever. | 随便你 |
[1:11:13] | I’m not letting you ruin this for me. | 我不会让你毁了这一刻 |
[1:11:15] | You don’t have anything to say, but I do. | 你无话可说 但我有 |
[1:11:21] | Good-bye, Oswald. | 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[1:11:36] | I removed the bullets when you were knocked out. | 你昏过去的时候我把子弹取出来了 |
[1:11:39] | Right before I called them. | 然后我就联系了他们 |
[1:11:52] | In the backseat, | 那后座上 |
[1:11:55] | the pin I used to unlock my cuffs? | 我拿来开手铐的领针呢 |
[1:11:57] | My tiepin. | 那是我的领针 |
[1:11:59] | I thought it should be personal. | 我觉得应该用私人物品 |
[1:12:01] | You were just trying to make me think I had the upper hand. | 你只是想让我以为我占据了上风 |
[1:12:04] | It all fell into place. | 就是如此顺利 |
[1:12:07] | How did you know that Barbara would show up at the warehouse? | 那你怎么知道芭芭拉会杀到仓库 |
[1:12:10] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:12:12] | If it wasn’t for her, Gordon would have turned me over, | 要不是她 戈登早就把我交给你了 |
[1:12:15] | and I’d most likely be dead. | 而我多半会死 |
[1:12:19] | But fortune favors the bold. | 但是命运向来偏爱勇者 |
[1:12:24] | You said you called them after you knocked me out. | 你说你把我敲晕之后就联系他们了 |
[1:12:32] | You knew that I’d bring you here. | 你知道我会把你带到这里 |
[1:12:36] | I know you, Ed. | 我了解你 爱德 |
[1:12:39] | I may be driven by my emotions, | 我也许被我的情感牵制 |
[1:12:42] | but you are driven by something much more predictable: | 但牵制你的东西要更好预测 |
[1:12:46] | a desperate, compulsive need | 你有种极度的 强迫性的需要 |
[1:12:48] | to complete what you’ve started in exacting fashion. | 必须完全按你原来的方式完成一件事 |
[1:12:53] | Why didn’t you just kill me, Oswald? | 你为什么不杀了我 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[1:12:58] | You were the one time I let love weaken me, | 只有你这一次 我让爱害了我 |
[1:13:01] | and I want you around as a constant reminder | 而我想把你留在身边 时时警醒我 |
[1:13:05] | to never make that mistake again. | 不要再犯这样的错误 |
[1:13:17] | No… | 不 |
[1:13:31] | Barbara? | 芭芭拉 |
[1:13:35] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[1:13:38] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[1:14:06] | Was killing Nygma… really | 杀死尼格玛 真的 |
[1:14:10] | that important to you? | 对你那么重要吗 |
[1:14:15] | Did you kill Butch? | 你杀了布奇吗 |
[1:14:18] | He said you didn’t have anything to do | 他说你完全不知道 |
[1:14:20] | with him trying to kill me. | 他要杀了我的事 |
[1:14:23] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[1:14:26] | What does it matter? | 还有什么关系 |
[1:14:30] | All right, for argument’s sake, | 那好吧 我们就假设一下 |
[1:14:32] | let’s say I haven’t been the best friend. | 假设我的确没做个好朋友 |
[1:14:38] | Do you think we could put this behind us | 你认为我们能不能忘了这事 |
[1:14:40] | and move forward? | 继续向前看 |
[1:14:45] | Did you kill Butch? | 布奇被你杀了吗 |
[1:14:47] | That doesn’t sound like a “Yes.” | 听起来不像是答应了 |
[1:14:49] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[1:14:51] | It’s the only way we’ll be able to move forward. | 只有这样我们才能向前看 |
[1:14:57] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:14:59] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[1:15:01] | But it’s not like you gave me a choice! | 但也是你逼得我没办法 |
[1:15:07] | There’s always a choice. | 你总是有选择的 |
[1:16:01] | How many times have I told you not to bring | 我告诉过你多少次 枪战的时候 |
[1:16:03] | a whip to a gunfight? | 不要用鞭子 |
[1:16:20] | Now we can move forward. | 现在我们可以向前看了 |
[1:16:29] | The Tetch antidote has been released over the city | 泰奇解药已经分发到全市 |
[1:16:32] | with a 90% cure rate, | 预计治愈率可达90% |
[1:16:34] | with individual antidotes now being manufactured | 此外还有单独的解药正在批量生产 |
[1:16:37] | and given to GCPD officers… | 将配发到哥谭警察手中… |
[1:16:40] | You’re awake! | 你醒了 |
[1:16:49] | I’m sorry, Alfred. | 对不起 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:16:53] | It wasn’t your fault, was it? | 不是你的错 对吧 |
[1:16:58] | I completely lost my way. | 我完全迷失了 |
[1:17:01] | I’ve been trying to find who I am for so long, | 长久以来我一直想知道我到底是什么人 |
[1:17:04] | searching for some greater meaning. | 想找到什么更大的意义 |
[1:17:08] | I don’t know who I am, Alfred. | 我不知道我是谁了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[1:17:13] | Who am I supposed to be? | 我该变成怎样的人 |
[1:17:18] | I can’t help you with that one, mate. | 这个我帮不了你 伙计 |
[1:17:21] | You’re a man now. | 你长大了 |
[1:17:25] | You got to find your own path. | 你要去找你自己的路 |
[1:17:29] | I’m not like you. | 我不像你 |
[1:17:32] | You’ve always been so sure of who you are. | 你一直很清楚自己是谁 |
[1:17:34] | Oh, I don’t know about that. | 那可未必 |
[1:17:37] | I’ve been through some very dark places, | 我也曾身陷黑暗 |
[1:17:41] | as have you. | 和你一样 |
[1:17:46] | You need to find your true north | 你得找到你真正的方向 |
[1:17:50] | and let that guide you. | 让它指引你 |
[1:17:54] | What’s yours? | 你的是什么 |
[1:17:58] | You. | 你 |
[1:18:02] | It’s always been you. | 一直都是你 |
[1:18:06] | You got to find something that you really care about… | 你得找到你真正在乎的东西 |
[1:18:11] | and you protect it at all costs. | 然后不惜一切代价保护它 |
[1:18:15] | And when you find it… | 等你找到了… |
[1:18:20] | …you’ll never be lost again. | 就再也不会迷失了 |
[1:18:30] | And while the arrival of an antidote | 虽然解药的到来 |
[1:18:32] | is certainly welcome news, | 是个好消息 |
[1:18:33] | the death and the destruction the virus left in its wake | 但病毒所制造的死亡和破坏 |
[1:18:36] | will no doubt reverberate through the city | 无疑会在接下来数年里 |
[1:18:38] | for years to come. | 影响哥谭 |
[1:18:51] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[1:18:52] | Is Barbara around? | 芭芭拉在吗 |
[1:18:55] | No. | 不在 |
[1:18:57] | And she’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 |
[1:19:00] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[1:19:02] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[1:19:05] | I just know I’m tired of | 我只知道我不想再 |
[1:19:06] | just surviving. | 这么苟活了 |
[1:19:09] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[1:19:11] | I want to move up. | 我想往上走 |
[1:19:15] | Figured this was a good place to start. | 我觉得这里是个好开端 |
[1:19:21] | I’m at a bit of a crossroads myself. | 我自己也有点迷茫 |
[1:19:25] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:19:28] | You buying? | 你请客吗 |
[1:19:37] | Give it a whirl. | 试试 |
[1:20:03] | That is the logo for my new club. | 这是我新夜总会的标志 |
[1:20:07] | What are we gonna call it? | 叫什么名字呢 |
[1:20:09] | The Iceberg Lounge. | 冰山会所 |
[1:20:11] | Clever. ‘Cause you’re nicknamed Penguin, right? | 真聪明 因为你的绰号叫企鹅 对吗 |
[1:20:14] | There’s that. | 算是原因之一 |
[1:20:16] | And then… there’s the club’s | 还…因为这个夜总会的 |
[1:20:20] | centerpiece attraction. | 中心装饰物 |
[1:20:34] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[1:20:37] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[1:20:55] | Jim… | 吉姆 |
[1:20:56] | I knew if I saw you, I might not have the courage to leave. | 我知道如果我看到你 可能就没勇气离开了 |
[1:21:00] | And I need to. | 我必须要走 |
[1:21:02] | I finally understand Gotham in a way I suspect you always have. | 我终于看清了哥谭 我猜你一直是如此看待它的 |
[1:21:08] | It’s a place where the strongest and most cunning rule… | 这是一个由强者和狡诈之人统治的地方 |
[1:21:13] | …where the cost of survival is paid for by others… | 而让其他人付出生存的代价 |
[1:21:20] | …and everyone feels alone. | 所有人都觉得孤独 |
[1:21:24] | Having the virus showed me the city as it truly was. | 染上病毒后 我看清了这个城市真正的样子 |
[1:21:28] | As I truly was. | 和我真正的样子 |
[1:21:31] | In so many ways, the virus made me feel reborn. | 这个病毒以很多方式让我感觉如获新生 |
[1:21:36] | He’s a gangster; probably got what he deserved. | 他是黑帮的 可能是罪有应得 |
[1:21:38] | – He is? – Sure. That’s Butch Gilzean. | -是吗 -是啊 他是布奇·吉尔兹 |
[1:21:40] | Really? His chart lists his birth name as Cyrus Gold. | 真的吗 他的病历上说他原名塞拉斯·高德 |
[1:21:44] | Cyrus Gold? | 塞拉斯·高德 |
[1:21:45] | He must have changed it at some point. | 他肯定改过名字 |
[1:21:48] | But if having the virus | 但是如果病毒的爆发 |
[1:21:49] | allowed Gotham to embrace its worst self, | 让哥谭人民见识了它最恶劣的样子 |
[1:21:53] | the cure should remind us there is always hope. | 解药则提醒我们 永远有希望 |
[1:21:57] | A chance to remember who we can be | 让我们记起我们可以努力成为的模样 |
[1:22:00] | rather than who we are. | 而不是现在的模样 |
[1:22:04] | I don’t know if Gotham deserves saving, | 我不知道哥谭值不值得拯救 |
[1:22:06] | but I do know one thing. | 但是我知道 |
[1:22:09] | If anyone can save it… | 如果说有人能拯救它… |
[1:22:11] | it’s you. | 那肯定是你 |
[1:22:14] | And in return, I believe it can save you as well. | 同样 我认为它也能拯救你 |
[1:22:20] | And then maybe one day, | 也许有一天 |
[1:22:23] | it will send you back to me. | 它会让你回到我身边 |
[1:22:27] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[1:22:29] | love always… | 永远爱你… |
[1:22:32] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[1:22:49] | Can I come in, Captain? | 我能进来吗 警监 |
[1:22:51] | No. | 不能 |
[1:22:53] | You threw me against a train car. | 你把我扔到一辆列车上 |
[1:22:55] | – I know. – Two… actually. | -我知道 -其实是两辆 |
[1:22:58] | I felt like a freaking cartoon. | 我感觉自己像个卡通人物 |
[1:23:00] | I am really sorry about that. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:23:04] | You see Lee? | 你见到小莱了吗 |
[1:23:07] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:23:08] | She left Gotham. | 她离开哥谭了 |
[1:23:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:23:14] | I will be. | 我会没事的 |
[1:23:17] | You want to get a drink? | 想去喝一杯吗 |
[1:23:18] | It’s noon. | 大中午的 |
[1:23:19] | I didn’t ask you what time it was. | 我没问你几点了 |
[1:23:21] | I asked if you wanted to get a drink. | 我问你要去喝一杯吗 |
[1:23:23] | Sure. | 好 |
[1:23:25] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[1:23:27] | Any word on Tetch? | 有泰奇的消息吗 |
[1:23:29] | Yeah, he stumbled into some hospital. | 有 他进了家医院 |
[1:23:30] | They patched him up, shipped him back to Arkham. | 他们帮他包扎好 送回阿卡姆疯人院了 |
[1:23:34] | You know, I’d actually like to get back to being a detective. | 我还真怀念做警探的日子 |
[1:23:37] | Do some good old-fashioned police work. | 做点老套的刑侦工作 |
[1:23:39] | The kind that doesn’t involve | 不会牵扯到秘密邪教 |
[1:23:40] | secret cults or blood viruses. | 或血液病毒的那种 |
[1:23:42] | Do we have anything like that? | 有这种职位吗 |
[1:23:43] | Not really. | 不大有 |
[1:23:44] | Half the force is coming off 24-hour shifts, | 半数警力刚值完24小时的班 |
[1:23:46] | but we could, uh… hit the streets | 但我们可以…像老式的巡警一样 |
[1:23:48] | like a couple of old beat cops, | 去街上巡逻 |
[1:23:50] | see if we could stir up some trouble, huh? | 看能不能找点麻烦 |
[1:23:53] | I don’t know, seems kind of beneath me. | 我不知道 感觉有失我的身份 |
[1:23:56] | You know, seeing as | 你知道的 |
[1:23:57] | I’m the best cop you’ve ever worked with and all. | 我可是和你共事过最优秀的警察 |
[1:24:01] | I was just telling you whatever crap came to mind | 我只是随口说说 |
[1:24:03] | so you wouldn’t punch a hole through my head. | 以免你在我脑袋上砸个窟窿 |
[1:24:05] | Like a hostage negotiation, you just tell someone | 就像人质谈判 你得告诉他们 |
[1:24:07] | – what they want to hear. – Sure, sure. | -他们想听的东西 -对对 |
[1:24:09] | If you didn’t have the virus, | 如果你没有染上病毒 |
[1:24:10] | – I would’ve kicked your butt. – Is that right? | -我绝对会揍你一顿 -是吗 |
[1:24:22] | I never ever had sushi like that. | 我从没吃过那么好吃的寿司 |
[1:24:24] | It was great, whatever it was. | 不管是什么 都很棒 |
[1:24:28] | Money! | 钱 |
[1:24:28] | – Now! – Dad? | -快点 -爸爸 |
[1:24:29] | – It’s-it’s okay, sweetheart. – Now! | -没事的 亲爱的 -快点 |
[1:24:35] | No! | 不 |
[1:24:36] | – Dad! – No! | -爸爸 -不 |