| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | I found this when I was in the city. | 我在城里时发现了这个 | 
| [00:03] | Penguin’s licenses. Apparently crime is legal now. | 企鹅发的执照 显然 如今犯罪是合法的了 | 
| [00:06] | I got a license. | 我有执照的 | 
| [00:08] | I am not giving the city over to Penguin. | 我绝不会把城市交企鹅来管 | 
| [00:10] | I don’t care what the commissioner says. | 我不管局长说了什么 | 
| [00:12] | Oswald Cobblepot | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 | 
| [00:13] | keeps your friends safe. | 保护了你们的朋友 | 
| [00:15] | Not the GCPD. | 而不是哥谭市警局 | 
| [00:17] | – Is Barbara around? – No. | -芭芭拉在吗 -不在 | 
| [00:19] | And she’s not coming back. | 她不会回来了 | 
| [00:21] | I want more. | 我想要更多 | 
| [00:27] | Jonathan Crane’s father created a toxin | 乔纳森·克兰的父亲研发了一种毒素 | 
| [00:29] | that makes people see their greatest fear. | 能让人见到自己最深的恐惧 | 
| [00:33] | Jonathan, you’re going with these men. | 乔纳森 你跟这些人走 | 
| [00:35] | Now, you’re gonna take your daddy’s notebooks | 拿上你爸的笔记本 | 
| [00:37] | and make as much of that fear juice as I say. | 照我的要求配制那种恐惧液 | 
| [00:43] | Oh, no. | 糟糕 | 
| [00:45] | Gotham Police! You’re under arrest! | 哥谭警察 你被捕了 | 
| [00:48] | – Crane? – Jonathan Crane isn’t here anymore. | -克兰 -乔纳森·克兰已经不在了 | 
| [00:51] | Just the Scarecrow. | 只有稻草人 | 
| [01:04] | This is where Merton said they would be. | 默顿说他们就在这里 | 
| [01:06] | Let’s go, everybody. | 行动吧 | 
| [01:07] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 | 
| [01:20] | There’s no one here. | 这里没人 | 
| [01:22] | They’re long gone by now. | 他们应该早就逃走了 | 
| [01:25] | This place smells like death. | 屋里一股死人味儿 | 
| [01:28] | Reminds me– there’s a Thai joint not far away, | 倒是提醒我了 离这儿不远有家泰国餐厅 | 
| [01:30] | – if you want to grab something to eat after. – Very funny. | -完事之后要不要去吃顿饭 -别逗了 | 
| [01:33] | It’s the toxin. | 是毒素的味儿 | 
| [01:35] | And they made more of it. | 他们制造了更多 | 
| [01:38] | Looky here. | 瞧瞧这里 | 
| [01:40] | An asylum uniform. | 精神病院的病号服 | 
| [01:41] | 1109 1109. | |
| [01:43] | That’s Crane’s number, right? | 那是克兰的编号吧 | 
| [02:13] | He’s coming! | 他来了 | 
| [02:15] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [02:17] | Scarecrow! | 稻草人 | 
| [02:31] | Right, thank you very much, Officer. | 好的 非常感谢你 警官 | 
| [02:37] | Alfred, you need to explain this was just a misunderstanding. | 阿尔弗雷德 你得解释清楚这只是个误会 | 
| [02:40] | Worry not, Master Bruce, we have Wayne Enterprises’ | 不用担心 布鲁斯少爷 我把韦恩集团 | 
| [02:42] | most talented and expensive lawyer on the case. | 最厉害 收费最贵的律师叫来了 | 
| [02:47] | He’ll have you out in a jiffy. | 他很快就能把你救出来了 | 
| [02:49] | How’d they nick you, anyway? | 话说他们怎么抓住你的 | 
| [02:51] | I fell through the skylight. | 我从天窗掉下来了 | 
| [02:52] | These thieves must have triggered an alarm. | 这些小贼肯定触发了警报 | 
| [02:54] | The police were so quick to respond. | 警察很快就出动了 | 
| [02:55] | I wasn’t expecting that, Alfred. | 我完全没预料到 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [02:57] | Yeah, well, you could have broke your bloody neck. | 好吧 你没摔断脖子就算好的了 | 
| [02:58] | I had them red-handed. If I could’ve only… | 我都抓住他们现行了 要是我能… | 
| [03:00] | Only what? Only taken on an entire crew twice your size? | 能什么 能撂倒比你高两倍的整个团伙吗 | 
| [03:04] | Perhaps, yes. | 也许吧 | 
| [03:07] | Well, here’s something you don’t see every day. | 这个景象可真是难得一见啊 | 
| [03:10] | Bruce Wayne behind bars. | 布鲁斯·韦恩蹲号子 | 
| [03:12] | There’s been a terrible mistake, Detective Gordon. | 他们真的抓错人了 戈登警探 | 
| [03:14] | You see, I fell in from the roof into a robbery in progress. | 我是从屋顶掉进了抢劫现场 | 
| [03:16] | I wasn’t breaking in. | 我不是闯入者 | 
| [03:18] | Is that so? | 是吗 | 
| [03:20] | Why were you up on the roof? | 你爬屋顶干什么 | 
| [03:24] | I was looking for Selina Kyle. | 我在找塞琳娜·凯尔 | 
| [03:28] | I see. | 这样啊 | 
| [03:31] | Yes. Uh, we will, of course, have our lawyer post bail, | 好吧 当然 我们会让律师来交保释金 | 
| [03:34] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [03:34] | I hardly think that’s necessary. | 我看没这个必要 | 
| [03:40] | We’ll talk more about this, Bruce. | 这事我们回头好好谈谈 布鲁斯 | 
| [03:43] | But not tonight. | 不过不是今晚 | 
| [03:46] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 | 
| [03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:04] | Locking ’em up. | 都锁起来 | 
| [04:06] | Everybody in bed. Everybody in bed. | 所有人上床 立即上床 | 
| [04:21] | Covering your dirty footprints, Warden? | 在毁灭罪证吗 典狱长 | 
| [04:27] | It’s too late, I’m afraid. | 恐怕太晚了 | 
| [04:29] | Your dirty deeds have… | 你的肮脏行径 | 
| [04:32] | stained you. | 已经洗不干净了 | 
| [04:34] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 | 
| [04:36] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [04:38] | You don’t spend three years in this hellish place | 在这地狱一般的地方关了三年 | 
| [04:42] | without picking up a thing or two. | 总会学到点什么的 | 
| [04:45] | Jonathan? | 乔纳森 | 
| [04:48] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [04:50] | I’m not the same frightened boy | 我不再是那个怕得要死 | 
| [04:53] | you threw in a cell. | 被你关起来的小子了 | 
| [04:55] | No treatments, no therapy. | 不给吃药 不给治疗 | 
| [04:58] | Just some ice baths and some… | 只是偶尔被扔进冰水 | 
| [05:01] | …electric shocks, once in a while. | 再电击个几次 | 
| [05:05] | You know, you could just leave. | 你完全可以一走了之嘛 | 
| [05:07] | I wouldn’t tell anyone. | 我不会告发你的 | 
| [05:09] | I don’t want to leave, Warden. | 我不想走 典狱长 | 
| [05:15] | Now, are you paying attention?! | 认真听我说话 | 
| [05:17] | Yeah. | 好的 | 
| [05:19] | I cured myself. | 我治愈了自己 | 
| [05:23] | You see, I feared the scarecrow. | 你瞧 我曾害怕稻草人 | 
| [05:28] | And now we are one. | 而现在我们成为一体了 | 
| [05:30] | Jonathan… | 乔纳森 | 
| [05:31] | please, if you’ll just… | 求求你 求你还是… | 
| [05:33] | You’re not listening to me, Warden! | 你怎么还不认真听 典狱长 | 
| [05:37] | Jonathan Crane is no more. | 乔纳森·克兰已经不在了 | 
| [05:40] | Call me by my true name. | 你要称呼我的真名 | 
| [05:44] | The Scarecrow. | 稻草人 | 
| [05:58] | Rough night, Bruce? | 今晚很难过吧 布鲁斯 | 
| [06:02] | Get into a fight? | 打架了吗 | 
| [06:02] | No, he fell through a skylight. | 不是 从天窗摔下来了 | 
| [06:04] | He was on the rooftops, looking for Selina Kyle. | 他当时在屋顶上 找塞琳娜·凯尔 | 
| [06:07] | Bloody teenagers, eh? | 小青年啊 | 
| [06:09] | But your clothes– | 但你的衣服… | 
| [06:11] | looks more like concrete and stone residue, though. | 看起来像是沾了混凝土和石头的残渣 | 
| [06:14] | What were you doing before that? | 你在那之前干了些什么 | 
| [06:15] | Rock climbing. | 攀岩 | 
| [06:17] | Rock climbing. | 攀岩 | 
| [06:18] | Yes, we were rock climbing. | 是的 我们在玩攀岩 | 
| [06:19] | Alfred’s been teaching me. | 阿尔弗雷德一直在教我 | 
| [06:21] | At the rock faces in… | 攀岩的地方就在… | 
| [06:23] | the s-south gardens. | 南花园 | 
| [06:25] | Taken to it like a duck to water, he has. | 他简直如鱼得水 | 
| [06:27] | But we’ve got to plod on, Mr. Fox. | 不过我们得走了 福克斯先生 | 
| [06:30] | Of course. Sorry to have kept you. | 好的 抱歉耽搁你们了 | 
| [06:33] | Be careful on those rocks, Bruce. | 在岩石上小心点 布鲁斯 | 
| [06:38] | It’s a dangerous sport. | 这个运动很危险 | 
| [06:41] | We will, Mr. Fox. We will. | 我们会的 福克斯先生 我们会的 | 
| [06:48] | Did you know my father was a genius? | 你知道我父亲是个天才吗 | 
| [06:51] | He wanted to end fear. | 他想终结恐惧 | 
| [06:54] | For my sake. | 为了我 | 
| [06:56] | Because he loved me. | 因为他爱我 | 
| [06:58] | So, tell me: | 那么 告诉我 | 
| [07:00] | what do you fear, Warden? | 你最怕什么 典狱长 | 
| [07:07] | Something from your… | 也许是 | 
| [07:08] | childhood, maybe? | 童年的阴影 | 
| [07:19] | Face your fears. | 面对你的恐惧 | 
| [07:23] | Face your fears, | 面对你的恐惧 | 
| [07:24] | and defeat them. | 然后打败他们 | 
| [07:49] | What? No. | 什么 不 | 
| [08:10] | Brothers and sisters. | 兄弟姐妹们 | 
| [08:13] | Look at you. | 看看你们 | 
| [08:14] | Prisoners, | 都是囚徒 | 
| [08:16] | all of you. | 你们所有人 | 
| [08:17] | My father would have freed you. | 我父亲本会解放你们的 | 
| [08:20] | But he was killed. | 但是他被杀了 | 
| [08:22] | Murdered by the GCPD. | 被哥谭市警局杀害 | 
| [08:25] | Men who couldn’t understand. | 他们不能理解他 | 
| [08:29] | But they will. | 但他们终将理解 | 
| [08:31] | For you will be my army. | 因为你们将成为我的军队 | 
| [08:36] | And those men who killed my father | 而那些杀了我父亲的人 | 
| [08:38] | shall truly know fear. | 将会真正了解恐惧 | 
| [08:57] | James Gordon? | 詹姆斯·戈登 | 
| [08:59] | James Gordon? | 詹姆斯·戈登 | 
| [09:02] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 | 
| [09:07] | Play nice. | 态度好一点 | 
| [09:09] | No. | 不 | 
| [09:13] | I see you’ve caught one of them. | 看来你已经抓到一个了 | 
| [09:14] | What about the other fellow? | 另一个呢 | 
| [09:16] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 | 
| [09:20] | Jonathan Crane? | 乔纳森·克兰 | 
| [09:21] | People share with me | 大家有事都会告诉我 | 
| [09:23] | because they trust me to get things done. | 因为他们相信我能把事情搞定 | 
| [09:25] | Unlike you. | 不像你 | 
| [09:27] | So, this boy who created this lethal toxin | 那么这个制出差点害死我的 | 
| [09:30] | which almost killed me– where is he? | 致命毒素的孩子 他在哪呢 | 
| [09:34] | Whereabouts unknown, for now. | 目前下落不明 | 
| [09:36] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点也不惊讶呢 | 
| [09:38] | I mean, really, the only thing the GCPD knows how to do well | 说真的 哥谭市警局唯一擅长的事 | 
| [09:42] | is fail. | 就是失败 | 
| [09:44] | What is a penguin– | 企鹅是什么 | 
| [09:45] | a bird or a mammal? | 是鸟类还是哺乳动物 | 
| [09:48] | Bird. | 鸟类 | 
| [09:49] | It is a bird. | 是一种鸟类 | 
| [09:51] | Like a chicken? | 和小鸡一样吗 | 
| [09:54] | Get a shot of that, will you? | 拍张照吧 | 
| [09:57] | Time and time again, the GCPD expose themselves | 哥谭市警局一次又一次地暴露了自己 | 
| [10:00] | for what they truly are: | 真正的面目 | 
| [10:02] | an outdated, ineffectual and corrupt institution. | 就是一间过时 无能又腐败的机构 | 
| [10:06] | How much longer must our citizens suffer their incompetence? | 我们的市民还要忍受他们的无能多久呢 | 
| [10:10] | This, coming from a man who takes money | 一个以执照作为交换 收取罪犯钱财 | 
| [10:11] | from criminals in exchange for a license | 允许他们迫害无辜民众的人 | 
| [10:13] | allowing them to victimize innocent people. | 好意思说这话 | 
| [10:16] | And it is working. | 但成效显著 | 
| [10:18] | Jim, why can’t you see that | 吉姆 你怎么就看不到 | 
| [10:20] | I am not here to destroy your beloved GCPD, | 我并不是要毁了你心爱的哥谭市警局 | 
| [10:24] | but to save it. | 而是要拯救它 | 
| [10:26] | And, through that, Gotham. | 并以此拯救哥谭 | 
| [10:29] | Your licenses are illegal | 你的执照是非法的 | 
| [10:31] | and I will arrest anyone I find who is issued one. | 我会逮捕所有我碰到的持照者 | 
| [10:37] | So sure your Boy Scout morality | 你这么确定你正直的道德 | 
| [10:39] | can protect this city, Jim? | 能保护这座城市吗 吉姆 | 
| [10:42] | How well has that worked in the past? | 这在过去效果如何 | 
| [10:44] | Should I list the victims of your antiquated righteousness? | 要我列出你那古板的正义感所伤害的人吗 | 
| [10:49] | Instead, let me make you a deal. | 这样吧 我跟你做个约定 | 
| [10:51] | Find this Jonathan Crane | 24小时内找到 | 
| [10:53] | and lock him up within 24 hours | 这个乔纳森·克兰 把他关起来 | 
| [10:55] | or admit to me, your subordinates, | 否则向我 向你的下属 | 
| [10:58] | and the people of Gotham | 和哥谭市人民承认 | 
| [11:00] | that you failed, | 你失败了 | 
| [11:02] | and allow me to clean this city up! | 让我来肃清这座城市 | 
| [11:13] | Good for you, Jim. | 好样的 吉姆 | 
| [11:15] | Game on. | 游戏开始 | 
| [11:28] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 | 
| [11:31] | Have I taught you nothing? | 我什么都没教会你吗 | 
| [11:34] | I could’ve slit your throat before you even saw me. | 我都能神不知鬼不觉地割了你的喉 | 
| [11:37] | I found this on the door this morning. | 我今早在门上发现了这个 | 
| [11:39] | “An Opportunity Awaits.” | “有个机会在等你” | 
| [11:46] | Someone left this inside last night. | 昨晚有人把这个留在了家里 | 
| [12:08] | Thank you for coming, ladies. | 谢谢你们的到来 女士们 | 
| [12:17] | No way. | 不是吧 | 
| [12:18] | I saw you die. | 我看着你死了 | 
| [12:20] | That so? | 是吗 | 
| [12:22] | This is Gotham. | 这是哥谭 | 
| [12:24] | Check for a pulse next time. | 下次记得查脉搏 | 
| [12:25] | I will. | 我会的 | 
| [12:27] | Right after I slit your throat. | 在我割开你的喉咙之后 | 
| [12:30] | So, what happened to you? | 你到底发生了什么 | 
| [12:33] | Long story. | 说来话长 | 
| [12:35] | Right now, all you need to know is that I’m back. | 现在 你们只需要知道我回来了 | 
| [12:39] | And like the card says, | 正如卡片上所说 | 
| [12:42] | an opportunity awaits you. | 有个机会在等着你们 | 
| [12:45] | A new beginning. | 一个新的开始 | 
| [12:47] | You sure you want to get this close? | 你确定想靠得这么近 | 
| [12:49] | Please hear me out. | 先听我说完 | 
| [12:51] | Not a day goes by where I don’t think about what I did. | 我每天都会反思自己所做的事 | 
| [12:54] | If I could take it back, trust me, | 如果我能撤销 相信我 | 
| [12:58] | I would. | 我绝对会的 | 
| [13:00] | I wouldn’t mind a do-over myself. | 我可不介意再杀你一次 | 
| [13:03] | Perhaps I’ll finish the job this time. | 也许这次能让你死透 | 
| [13:07] | I was jealous. | 我是嫉妒 | 
| [13:09] | I was stupid. | 我是犯蠢 | 
| [13:11] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [13:16] | Kill me if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我 可以杀了我 | 
| [13:23] | So, is this your place now? | 那你现在住在这里吗 | 
| [13:29] | This is our place. | 这地方是我们的 | 
| [13:32] | Another club? | 又一个夜总会 | 
| [13:33] | In Gotham? | 在哥谭 | 
| [13:35] | How original. | 真有创意 | 
| [13:37] | It’s not a club. | 不是夜总会 | 
| [14:03] | Penguin’s taking over. | 企鹅掌权了 | 
| [14:06] | Like it or not, | 不管你们愿不愿意 | 
| [14:07] | every criminal in the city | 现在城里的罪犯 | 
| [14:09] | is gonna go to him for a license to mug, | 都得找他申请抢劫 偷窃 | 
| [14:11] | steal, or blow stuff up. | 或者炸东西的执照 | 
| [14:13] | Those criminals are gonna need supplies, | 这些罪犯会需要物资 | 
| [14:15] | and that is where we come in. | 那就是我们的切入点 | 
| [14:19] | Not only will we be able to facilitate these lowlives, | 我们不仅能帮助这些渣滓 | 
| [14:23] | but we’ll also find out what they’re planning | 还能知道他们在计划什么 | 
| [14:25] | and how it’s going down. | 准备怎么做 | 
| [14:28] | But I will not go forward | 但是没有你们俩 | 
| [14:31] | without you both. | 我就不做 | 
| [14:35] | This is our way back on top. | 这是我们重归巅峰的办法 | 
| [14:38] | No. | 不 | 
| [14:41] | What you took from me, | 你夺走我的东西 | 
| [14:43] | I will never be able to get back. | 我永远找不回来 | 
| [14:46] | Just feel lucky I don’t burn this place to the ground. | 你就庆幸我还没把这地方烧成灰吧 | 
| [14:55] | This will be good for all of us. | 这对我们所有人来说都是好事 | 
| [14:58] | Please talk to her. | 请好好劝劝她 | 
| [15:16] | I don’t want to hear it, Alfred. | 我不想听 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [15:18] | I’m going back out there. | 我还要出去 | 
| [15:19] | I’m not gonna let this trail go cold. | 我不会让线索中断 | 
| [15:21] | Far be it from me to stop you, Master Bruce. | 我可不敢阻止你 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [15:30] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗 | 
| [15:32] | No, sir. | 不来 先生 | 
| [15:34] | And why not? | 为什么呢 | 
| [15:36] | Because, as last night proved, you… | 因为昨晚已经证明 你… | 
| [15:40] | are simply not ready. | 还没准备好 | 
| [15:42] | Yeah, you can chuck a punch, you can block one. | 你可以挥拳 也可以挡下攻击 | 
| [15:44] | You’re quick on your toes, I’ll give you that. | 你的步法很快 这我承认 | 
| [15:47] | What if they got guns, Master Bruce? | 万一他们有枪呢 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [15:53] | Out there, Alfred, | 在外面 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [15:55] | I feel more alive than I’ve ever felt before. | 我感觉自己前所未有地有活力 | 
| [16:00] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 | 
| [16:04] | And that is precisely why I am not stopping you, sir. | 正是因为如此我才不会阻止你 少爷 | 
| [16:09] | But you’ll excuse me | 但你得原谅我 | 
| [16:10] | if I don’t want to stand by and watch you get shot. | 不想在旁边看着你中枪 | 
| [16:25] | The mental asylum’s under siege. | 精神病院发生袭击 | 
| [16:26] | The lunatics are running riot. | 那群疯子正在胡作非为 | 
| [16:28] | The guards called it in before they bolted for the hills. | 警卫们叫我们支援 然后就逃命去了 | 
| [16:30] | – Crane? – He made more toxins, right? | -克兰吗 -他又做了一些毒素 | 
| [16:32] | What happens when you dose a hundred nutjobs? | 给一百个疯子下药之后会发生什么 | 
| [16:35] | All right, listen up! | 好了 都听好了 | 
| [16:36] | There’s a riot at the asylum! | 疯人院发生暴动 | 
| [16:38] | I need as many of you as can come! | 能来的人越多越好 | 
| [16:40] | Who’s with me? | 谁跟我来 | 
| [16:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [16:46] | You really think Penguin is gonna make this go away?! | 你们真以为企鹅会阻止这一切吗 | 
| [16:51] | He’s just getting rich off the | 他只不过是在靠这群 | 
| [16:52] | same lowlives you guys used to hate as much as me! | 你们曾跟我一样痛恨的恶棍发财而已 | 
| [16:59] | Ah, forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [17:00] | Not one of you is fit to wear the badge. | 你们都不配戴上警徽 | 
| [17:02] | This badge gets us spat on and shot at every day! | 警徽害得我们每天遭人唾弃 吃枪子儿 | 
| [17:07] | For what? | 为了什么 | 
| [17:09] | What difference have we made out there? | 我们究竟能做出什么改变 | 
| [17:11] | – Yeah, he’s right. – That’s what I’m saying. | -他说得对 -就是这样 | 
| [17:13] | Let’s go, Harvey. | 走吧 哈维 | 
| [17:23] | Come on. Don’t do this. | 拜托 别这样 | 
| [17:24] | I told you, one day, | 我说过了 总有一天 | 
| [17:25] | that you would say, “Now or never.” | 你会说 “时不我待” | 
| [17:27] | And I would say, “Never.” | 而我会拒绝你 | 
| [17:28] | Well, today is that day. | 就是今天了 | 
| [17:31] | If I go with you, I lose them. | 如果我跟你去了 我就会失去他们 | 
| [17:33] | And then who’s gonna be the new captain, huh? | 那么谁来担任新的警监呢 | 
| [17:35] | Because it’s damn well gonna be someone Penguin chooses. | 因为新来的人 肯定是企鹅选定的 | 
| [17:39] | So I am sorry, partner, | 所以很抱歉 搭档 | 
| [17:41] | but you are on your own on this one. | 但这次你得一个人去了 | 
| [17:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 | 
| [18:28] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [18:31] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [18:45] | I’m not scared of you anymore! | 我再也不怕你了 | 
| [18:46] | You see, I am you! | 看啊 我就是你 | 
| [19:10] | It’s you. | 是你 | 
| [19:16] | You came. | 你来了 | 
| [19:20] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 | 
| [19:22] | the enemy is here. | 敌人来了 | 
| [19:30] | Crap. | 该死 | 
| [19:40] | Tonight, Detective, | 今晚 警探 | 
| [19:42] | you will pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为你的所作所为付出代价 | 
| [19:45] | Tonight, you will know fear. | 今晚 你将了解恐惧 | 
| [20:01] | Get him. | 抓住他 | 
| [20:02] | Keep going, keep going. | 上啊 上啊 | 
| [20:13] | All right, Mr. Cop, | 好吧 警察先生 | 
| [20:16] | let’s have some real fun. | 我们好好玩玩吧 | 
| [20:28] | My, my! | 天哪 | 
| [20:30] | Well, come on in, I guess. | 那我补一句”请进”吧 | 
| [20:33] | Word was you were dead. | 听说你死了 | 
| [20:36] | Imagine my surprise when I hear | 想想当我听说 | 
| [20:38] | you’ve popped back up, alive, | 你突然活着回来 | 
| [20:40] | and gone and opened a brand-new business. | 还开始了新店时 有多惊讶吧 | 
| [20:45] | We’re not open yet. | 我们还没开门呢 | 
| [20:49] | Looks pretty open to me. | 在我看来已经开门了 | 
| [20:51] | Yeah, I’d say it’s open. | 是的 就是开门了 | 
| [20:53] | Hot damn, it’s like Christmas. | 真棒 就像过圣诞节一样 | 
| [20:55] | Which is upsetting, because this was definitely something | 让人不爽的是 这种事绝对是 | 
| [20:58] | you would want to run by me first. | 需要先问过我的 | 
| [21:01] | Is it, now? | 是这样吗 | 
| [21:02] | Oh, yes, absolutely. | 是 绝对是 | 
| [21:06] | All enterprises pertaining to the criminal underworld shall, | 从今往后 所有黑社会经营的生意 | 
| [21:09] | from this time forth, be approved, monitored, | 都要经我批准 监控 | 
| [21:12] | and taxed by me. | 还要向我缴税 | 
| [21:14] | My apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [21:17] | I’m still waiting for my partners to come aboard. | 我还在等我的合伙人加入 | 
| [21:20] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [21:22] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 | 
| [21:23] | Selina? | 塞琳娜 | 
| [21:25] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [21:26] | Well, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运了 | 
| [21:29] | Slippery characters, the both of them. | 两个都是狡猾的家伙 | 
| [21:32] | Also, people can often carry grudges | 还有 你打死了人家男朋友 | 
| [21:35] | after you shoot their boyfriends. | 一般人都会心存怨恨 | 
| [21:36] | I could talk to them, if you… want. | 我可以跟她们谈谈 如果你…需要的话 | 
| [21:38] | I distinctly remember saying | 我记得很清楚 我说过 | 
| [21:40] | you could come if you kept your mouth shut. | 你把嘴闭严才能跟来 | 
| [21:47] | You will need an operating license, obviously. | 你会需要经营执照 这不用说 | 
| [21:50] | – Then pay a weapon tax. – Weapon tax? | -还要付武器税 -武器税 | 
| [21:53] | And then, perhaps your little store can open. | 然后 或许你的小店才可以开张 | 
| [21:56] | Well, you don’t ask for much now, do you? | 你要的还真是不多啊 | 
| [21:59] | I am not asking for enough. | 我要的还不够 | 
| [22:03] | Let me be absolutely clear, Miss Kean. | 我说清楚 基恩小姐 | 
| [22:08] | I will be keeping a very close eye on you. | 我会密切注视你的 | 
| [22:12] | The first rumor I hear about you and your little partners | 我要是听到传闻 说你和你的合伙人 | 
| [22:15] | making moves to contest me, and Victor… | 在阴谋夺我的权 维克多 | 
| [22:21] | …will end you with your own merchandise. | 就会用你自己的商品干掉你 | 
| [22:25] | Understood. | 明白了 | 
| [22:31] | Couldn’t have been cheap. | 肯定不便宜啊 | 
| [22:34] | I’m sorry? | 什么 | 
| [22:37] | You lost your money on The Sirens Club, | 你海妖夜总会的钱都没了 | 
| [22:39] | then went missing. | 然后失踪 | 
| [22:40] | Rumor was you were dead. | 据说你死了 | 
| [22:43] | And now you’re back with a brand-new fancy place. | 现在又带着间崭新的高档小店回来了 | 
| [22:47] | Who paid for it? | 是谁付的钱 | 
| [22:52] | You really think I won’t find out who it is? | 你真觉得我查不到吗 | 
| [23:00] | I’m gonna take this. | 这个我要了 | 
| [23:26] | Crane? | 克兰 | 
| [23:43] | Do you believe in fate? | 你相信命运吗 | 
| [23:47] | I didn’t before today, | 今天之前我也不信 | 
| [23:48] | but you, sir, have made me a believer. | 但你 先生 让我相信了 | 
| [23:53] | Of all the police in Gotham, it was you. | 哥谭那么多警察 偏偏是你 | 
| [23:57] | You… came. | 你 来了 | 
| [24:09] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 | 
| [24:12] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 | 
| [24:15] | Well, first… you killed my father. | 首先 你杀了我父亲 | 
| [24:18] | Your father was insane. He was trying to kill you. | 你父亲疯了 他企图杀你 | 
| [24:20] | He tried to help me, | 他是想帮我 | 
| [24:23] | help all mankind. | 帮助全人类 | 
| [24:25] | – He was a murderer. – He was a pioneer! | -他是个杀人犯 -他是个先锋 | 
| [24:27] | A genius! | 天才 | 
| [24:29] | He taught me we can live our entire lives | 他让我知道 我们可以一生 | 
| [24:33] | imprisoned by our fears, | 都被恐惧所束缚 | 
| [24:36] | or we can embrace them. | 也可以去接受它们 | 
| [24:47] | You should know that better than anyone. | 你应该比任何人都明白这道理 | 
| [24:49] | You should know that better than anyone. | 你应该比任何人都明白这道理 | 
| [24:53] | What will you see, I wonder? | 不知你能看到什么呢 | 
| [24:58] | What scares you the most? | 你最害怕的是什么 | 
| [25:09] | What will you see, I wonder? | 不知你能看到什么呢 | 
| [25:12] | One of your victims, perhaps? | 或许是哪个被你杀掉的人吗 | 
| [25:15] | One of your victims? | 哪个被你杀掉的人吗 | 
| [25:19] | What haunts you the most? | 最让你不安的是什么 | 
| [25:42] | Lee? | 小莱 | 
| [25:45] | I just… | 我… | 
| [25:47] | I just was… | 我… | 
| [25:48] | God, no. | 天呐 不 | 
| [25:50] | – What have you done? – Don’t touch me! | -你做了什么 -别碰我 | 
| [25:51] | Let me go! | 放手 | 
| [25:53] | Please let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 | 
| [25:55] | You’ve caused me so much pain. | 你给了我那么多痛苦 | 
| [26:01] | I’ve suffered you long enough. | 我受了你的苦 那么久 | 
| [26:05] | We could have been a family, | 我们本可以建立家庭 | 
| [26:07] | had a child. | 生儿育女 | 
| [26:09] | You destroy everything you touch. | 你毁掉了你触碰的一切 | 
| [26:14] | I just… | 我… | 
| [26:16] | – want… peace. – No. | -想要…安宁 -不 | 
| [26:21] | Lee. No. | 小莱 不要 | 
| [26:26] | You can join her… | 你可以随她而去 | 
| [26:29] | to show her how much you truly love her. | 让她知道 你究竟多爱她 | 
| [26:36] | Don’t let her die hating you. | 别让她带着对你的恨死去 | 
| [26:41] | It’s what she would want. | 这是她会想要的 | 
| [26:46] | It’s the only way | 只有这样 | 
| [26:48] | to show her, love her. | 才能让她明白 才能爱她 | 
| [26:49] | Cut deep. Cut deep. | 割下去 割深点 | 
| [26:52] | It’s what she would want. | 这是她会想要的 | 
| [26:53] | Cut deep and find peace. | 割深点 找到安宁 | 
| [26:55] | Don’t let her die. | 别让她这样死去 | 
| [26:57] | – Follow her… – No. | -随她而去 -不 | 
| [26:58] | …into death. | 随她一起死 | 
| [26:59] | She wouldn’t say that. | 她不会那么说的 | 
| [27:01] | She wouldn’t want that. She loves me. | 她不会想要那样的 她爱我 | 
| [27:03] | – Cut deep and find peace. – No. | -割深点 找到安宁 -不 | 
| [27:06] | She loves me. She loves me. She wouldn’t want that. | 她爱我 她爱我 她不会想要那样的 | 
| [27:09] | She loves me. No. | 她爱我 不 | 
| [27:16] | Crane? Where are you? | 克兰 你在哪 | 
| [27:19] | Crane? | 克兰 | 
| [27:26] | How did you do it? | 你怎么做到的 | 
| [27:28] | How did you defeat the toxin? | 你怎么克服毒素的 | 
| [27:29] | It’s impossible! | 这不可能 | 
| [27:32] | I overcame my fear. | 我克服了我的恐惧 | 
| [27:38] | Liar! | 撒谎 | 
| [27:43] | You liar! | 你撒谎 | 
| [27:45] | You can’t just stop being afraid. | 你无法停止恐惧 | 
| [27:52] | You can only become your demon like I did. | 你只能像我一样 成为自己的心魔 | 
| [27:56] | No. You have a choice, Jonathan. | 不 你可以选择的 乔纳森 | 
| [27:59] | And whatever your father was, he didn’t want this for you. | 不管你父亲怎样 他不会希望你这样的 | 
| [28:01] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 | 
| [28:05] | My father thought that I was weak. | 我父亲认为我软弱 | 
| [28:10] | My whole life. | 我这辈子 | 
| [28:13] | Scared little Jonathan. | 都是胆怯的小乔纳森 | 
| [28:16] | Okay. I can help you. | 好吧 我可以帮你 | 
| [28:20] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你吧 | 
| [28:23] | But I’m not weak anymore. | 但我不再弱小了 | 
| [28:27] | And I will never go back to being that boy. | 我绝不要再做那个男孩 | 
| [28:46] | Come on, man. Right this way. | 来 就这边 | 
| [28:48] | No, no. Down this way. Right in back. | 不不 在这边 就在后面 | 
| [28:54] | Just around the corner. | 就在街角 | 
| [28:56] | I’m telling you, man. He leaves the back gate open. | 相信我 他不关后门 | 
| [28:59] | It’s gonna be too easy. | 会非常轻松的 | 
| [29:16] | Well, well. | 哎呀呀 | 
| [29:19] | It seems we’ve caught our stalker. | 看来我们抓到跟踪狂了 | 
| [29:21] | And he made it way too easy. | 而且他让我们轻易得手 | 
| [29:24] | Didn’t know when he was being played. | 被耍了都不知道 | 
| [29:28] | Who are you, huh? | 你是谁 | 
| [29:30] | Some… some Boy Scout? | 童子军吗 | 
| [29:33] | He’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子 | 
| [29:35] | You some… some kind of do-gooder? | 你是…多管闲事的吗 | 
| [29:39] | Did I date your mom and not call her back? | 我是约了你妈然后再没打给她吗 | 
| [29:45] | Why are you hassling us, kid? | 你干吗纠缠我们 小子 | 
| [29:47] | I don’t know, guys. His face, it seems familiar. | 伙计们 他的脸 有点眼熟 | 
| [29:50] | You famous or something? | 你是个名人吗 | 
| [29:52] | You know we got licenses for this, kid? | 你知道我们有执照吧 小子 | 
| [29:55] | We’re all above board. | 我们都是有证的 | 
| [29:57] | – Penguin gets his share. – That’s right. | -企鹅有分成的 -是啊 | 
| [29:59] | It’s within our rights to do anything we want to you. | 我们有权随意处置你 | 
| [30:04] | Anything. | 怎么都行 | 
| [30:11] | Look what you went and did. | 瞧你干了什么啊 | 
| [30:13] | You’ve seen my stash. | 你看到了我的据点 | 
| [30:15] | And you ticked off my boys. | 你激怒了我的手下 | 
| [30:19] | Now you got to die. | 现在 你得死了 | 
| [30:21] | Wait, wait, wait. I’m telling you, I know this kid’s face. | 等等 相信我 我见过这小子的脸 | 
| [30:24] | Oh, would you shut the hell up. | 你就给我闭嘴吧 | 
| [30:26] | Hey, I’m telling you, I’ve seen this dude. | 相信我 我见过这家伙 | 
| [30:28] | Don’t matter. | 无所谓 | 
| [30:29] | No matter who he is… | 不管他是谁 | 
| [30:31] | …he’s got to go. | 他都得死 | 
| [30:46] | Ah, get up. | 起来 | 
| [30:48] | Hurry up, he’s getting away. | 快点 他要跑了 | 
| [31:00] | Think you’re so slick, huh? | 觉得自己挺聪明啊 | 
| [31:04] | Now, I hate to tell you I told you so, Master Bruce. | 我真不想说”我早说了” 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [31:08] | Up you get. | 起来吧 | 
| [31:10] | You got to leave. | 你得走了 | 
| [31:22] | She said she’s sorry. | 她说她很抱歉 | 
| [31:23] | She chose Nygma over me and Butch. | 她选了尼格玛而不是我和布奇 | 
| [31:25] | So, Nygma’s a Popsicle now. | 那又如何 尼格玛现在都是冰棍了 | 
| [31:28] | Let’s give her a chance. | 给她个机会吧 | 
| [31:29] | Why do you want this so bad? | 你为什么这么想接受 | 
| [31:30] | Because I’m sick and tired of not being taken seriously. | 因为我真是受够不被人重视了 | 
| [31:35] | Of all those selfish guys out there | 有那么多自私的家伙 | 
| [31:37] | who treat me like I’m stupid. | 拿我当个小傻瓜 | 
| [31:39] | Alone, I can’t do much about it. | 我一个人是没办法拿他们怎么样 | 
| [31:41] | With Barbara… | 但有芭芭拉 | 
| [31:43] | maybe. | 还有一丝机会 | 
| [31:45] | But with you and Barbara? | 但如果有你 还有芭芭拉 | 
| [31:48] | The three of us | 我们三个 | 
| [31:49] | could give all those creeps a run for their money. | 能让那些变态吃不了兜着走 | 
| [31:52] | I want in. | 我想加入 | 
| [31:57] | Get out. | 出去 | 
| [31:58] | No, no. Please, just hear me out. | 不不 拜托 听我说完 | 
| [32:01] | No. | 不 | 
| [32:02] | You’re a Penguin stooge. | 你是企鹅的人 | 
| [32:05] | What? I hate that freak. | 什么 我讨厌那个怪胎 | 
| [32:07] | Oh, please. You guzzled down his Kool-Aid. Beat it. | 得了 你早被他洗脑了 滚 | 
| [32:11] | No one takes me seriously, either. | 我也从来不被重视 | 
| [32:13] | There’s nothing I wouldn’t do to get back | 我愿意付出一切 | 
| [32:14] | at the men who’ve treated me like garbage. | 报复把我当垃圾的男人 | 
| [32:17] | Nothing. | 一切 | 
| [32:18] | Not buying it. | 不信 | 
| [32:20] | You’re working for Penguin. | 你在为企鹅工作 | 
| [32:21] | Cool down, okay? I believe her. | 冷静 我相信她 | 
| [32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [32:25] | Know what? | 知道吗 | 
| [32:27] | You’re rude. | 你好无礼 | 
| [32:31] | And you’re about to get your skinny ass kicked down the block. | 你就要被揍飞了 | 
| [32:34] | I won’t ask again. | 我不会再说第二次了 | 
| [32:37] | Get out. | 滚 | 
| [32:46] | Get word to Barbara. | 给芭芭拉传话 | 
| [32:48] | I’ll talk business. | 我愿谈生意 | 
| [32:52] | But I’ll need something in return. | 但我需要回报 | 
| [32:56] | – Crane! Crane? – The demon is here. | -克兰 克兰 -恶魔就在这里 | 
| [32:59] | The demon who haunts and tortures you is here. | 折磨纠缠你们的恶魔 就在这里 | 
| [33:04] | The one who poisoned your minds. | 他荼毒了你们的心灵 | 
| [33:07] | Destroy him and free yourself | 干掉他 让自己摆脱 | 
| [33:10] | from his tyranny! | 他的暴政吧 | 
| [33:22] | Kill him! | 杀了他 | 
| [33:37] | Water, right. | 水 好吧 | 
| [33:58] | I’m so happy. | 我好开心 | 
| [34:02] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森 | 
| [34:25] | – You could have been killed. – But I wasn’t. | -你差点没命 -我不是没事吗 | 
| [34:28] | That’s ’cause I followed you. | 那是因为我跟踪了你 | 
| [34:29] | I had it under control. | 我控制好局面了 | 
| [34:31] | How am I supposed to support you | 如果你不肯接受现实 | 
| [34:32] | if you refuse to accept the realities of the situation? | 我还要怎么帮助你 | 
| [34:34] | Alfred, the realities of the situation… | 阿尔弗雷德 现实就是 | 
| [34:45] | Mr. Fox. | 福克斯先生 | 
| [34:50] | Bad time? | 来得不巧吗 | 
| [34:52] | No. | 没有 | 
| [34:53] | Not at all. | 完全没有 | 
| [34:55] | Please come in. | 请进吧 | 
| [34:59] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 | 
| [35:00] | I should have called, but… | 我该提前打个电话的 | 
| [35:02] | Well, I just couldn’t stop thinking about our last chat. | 但是 我脑子里总在想我们之前的谈话 | 
| [35:07] | Wayne Enterprises were developing a durable material | 我之前在韦恩集团工作时 | 
| [35:10] | for military uniforms when I worked there. | 他们在研发一种耐用材料做军服 | 
| [35:17] | It is a thin Kevlar weave | 是一种薄凯夫拉织物 | 
| [35:18] | with reinforced forearm protection. | 前臂有加固保护 | 
| [35:20] | The gloves have a faceted grip design | 手套有抓面设计 | 
| [35:23] | to help you cling to any surface. | 让人可以抓住任何表面 | 
| [35:26] | The whole uniform is extremely lightweight, | 整套服装非常轻便 | 
| [35:29] | and actually, bulletproof | 而且 还防弹 | 
| [35:31] | to impacts from 10 feet or more. | 能承受来自10英尺开外的冲击 | 
| [35:34] | You know, for rock climbing. | 就是给你攀岩用的 | 
| [35:37] | Oh, and long distance radio communicators. | 还有远距无线电通讯 | 
| [35:40] | In case you two wish to talk to each other whilst | 以防你俩攀岩的时候 | 
| [35:44] | climbing rock. | 需要通讯 | 
| [35:47] | Well, I will not keep you. | 我就不耽搁你了 | 
| [35:50] | I just didn’t want to see you get hurt again, Mr. Wayne. | 我就是不希望你再受伤 韦恩先生 | 
| [35:56] | Thank you, Mr. Fox. | 谢谢 福克斯先生 | 
| [36:00] | I feel safer already. | 我已经感觉安全多了 | 
| [36:05] | Ladies. Thank you for returning. | 女士们 谢谢你们回来 | 
| [36:09] | – I’m glad… – Not so fast. | -我很高兴 -别急 | 
| [36:11] | I’ll be needing proof of your sincerity. | 我需要你诚意的证据 | 
| [36:14] | Yes. Selina said you would need something from me. | 是啊 塞琳娜说你要我拿出点东西 | 
| [36:18] | You can have anything you like. | 你可以随便拿 | 
| [36:20] | Fine. | 好啊 | 
| [36:21] | I’ll take your hand. | 我要你的手 | 
| [36:25] | My what? | 什么 | 
| [36:26] | Both Butch and I lost a hand due to Penguin’s Machiavellian war games. | 我和布奇都因为企鹅的阴谋诡计丢了只手 | 
| [36:33] | I believe it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 | 
| [36:34] | – You didn’t say anything about this. – Quiet. | -你可没说是这样 -闭嘴 | 
| [36:36] | Tabitha, I assure you… | 塔比莎 我保证… | 
| [36:38] | No more words. | 别再废话了 | 
| [36:39] | Penguin cut off Butch’s hand, Nygma mine. | 企鹅切了布奇的手 尼格玛切了我的 | 
| [36:44] | Now I take yours. | 现在 我要你的 | 
| [36:48] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [36:50] | If this is the only way I can get you to trust me… | 如果只有这样 才能让你信任我 | 
| [36:57] | …so be it. | 那好吧 | 
| [37:24] | Fine. I’ll trust you. | 好 我信任你 | 
| [37:28] | For now. | 暂时相信 | 
| [37:33] | I’ll start Monday. | 我周一来 | 
| [37:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪呢 | 
| [37:57] | We had a deal, Detective Gordon. | 我们约定好的 戈登警探 | 
| [38:00] | That you would apprehend Jonathan Crane. | 你要逮捕乔纳森·克兰 | 
| [38:03] | You made a demand in front of your cronies | 你当着你走狗的面提出了一个要求 | 
| [38:06] | in an attempt to undermine me and this department. | 企图以此抹黑我 和本部 | 
| [38:09] | There was no deal. | 我们才没约好什么 | 
| [38:10] | I spoke for all of the citizens of Gotham | 我要代表全体哥谭市民说 | 
| [38:12] | when I said that the GCPD can no longer keep us safe. | 哥谭市警局已经不能保护我们的安全了 | 
| [38:17] | How many of you are sick | 你们有多少人受够了 | 
| [38:19] | of risking your lives every day just to see criminals escape? | 每天冒着生命危险 却只能眼看罪犯逃走 | 
| [38:24] | How many times has this very building become a war zone? | 这栋楼曾多少次变成战场 | 
| [38:27] | What you say about that? | 这你要怎么说 | 
| [38:28] | I say it is time to start anew. | 我说 现在该重新开始了 | 
| [38:31] | To police ourselves. | 自管自治 | 
| [38:36] | I will triple the wage of any cop here | 这里任何警察 | 
| [38:38] | who wants to work for me | 愿意为我工作 | 
| [38:40] | in insuring the safety of this city’s people. | 保护市民安全 我将给出三倍工资 | 
| [38:43] | The future is now. | 未来已经来了 | 
| [38:46] | Follow me into it. | 跟我一起进入它吧 | 
| [38:50] | Police yourselves. | 自管自治 | 
| [38:51] | He just wants to pay you to look the other way. | 他就是想给钱让你们不管事 | 
| [38:53] | Would you blame him if they did? | 如果他们答应了能怪他吗 | 
| [38:57] | I’ve got nothing to say to you. | 我对你无话可说 | 
| [39:00] | This is a war, not one battle. | 这是场战争 不是一场战役 | 
| [39:03] | If I would have went with you, I would have lost them. | 如果我跟你去 就会失去他们 | 
| [39:06] | And we need them to win this war. | 我们需要他们才能赢得战争 | 
| [39:09] | Now you don’t have to say nothing, | 你什么都不用说 | 
| [39:11] | but I’m buying you a drink. | 但我要请你喝一杯 | 
| [39:28] | Oh, no. Not you. | 不 怎么是你 | 
| [39:30] | Leave. | 滚 | 
| [39:31] | You never paid for the last stuff I gave you. | 我上次给你的东西你还没给钱呢 | 
| [39:34] | You make me smell perfume, | 你让我闻香水 | 
| [39:36] | make me giddy– cheap trick. | 让我头脑发昏 下流手段 | 
| [39:39] | Out! Out! | 出去 出去 | 
| [39:41] | I’m done with perfumes. | 我不想再用香水了 | 
| [39:43] | I’m here for the good stuff. | 我想要好东西 | 
| [39:46] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [39:47] | Leave. I’m closing up. | 快走 我要关门了 | 
| [39:49] | Word is you have potions here. | 据说你这里有药水 | 
| [39:52] | Ancient, mystical potions | 古老 神秘的药水 | 
| [39:53] | made by shamans all over the world. | 是全世界的萨满巫师制作的 | 
| [39:56] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 | 
| [39:57] | I’m done playing nice. | 我不想再客客气气了 | 
| [39:59] | I need a change, a big one. | 我需要彻底的转变 | 
| [40:01] | I need strength, power. | 我需要力量 | 
| [40:04] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:05] | Where are they? | 药水在哪 | 
| [40:08] | My safe. | 我的保险箱里 | 
| [40:09] | Under the register. | 收银台下面 | 
| [40:10] | Combination? | 密码 | 
| [40:12] | It’s open. | 没锁 | 
| [40:18] | Which ones make me stronger? | 哪种能让我更强壮 | 
| [40:20] | That’s dangerous stuff. | 那东西很危险 | 
| [40:21] | It’s too powerful for you. | 你会受不了的 | 
| [40:23] | It can get in your blood, your DNA. | 会进入你的血液 DNA | 
| [40:27] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [40:30] | No! | 不 | 
| [40:31] | Don’t! No! | 不要 别 | 
| [40:32] | No! You must stop! | 别 快停下 | 
| [40:54] | You let me walk into that nightmare alone. | 你让我一个人走进那个噩梦 | 
| [40:56] | Yeah, well, I figured it would take | 是啊 我觉得光凭 | 
| [40:57] | more than a couple of loonies to take you out. | 几个疯子是杀不死你的 | 
| [41:01] | Besides, I figured you and me taking on Penguin | 而且 我觉得就凭你我两人 | 
| [41:03] | and the entire criminal underground | 去对付企鹅和整个黑社会 | 
| [41:05] | by ourselves wasn’t the best idea. | 恐怕不太明智 | 
| [41:07] | So what? You want to sit here, | 所以呢 你想坐这儿 | 
| [41:09] | do nothing, get drunk? | 袖手旁观 喝个痛快吗 | 
| [41:10] | – Is that your plan? – Unless you got a better one. | -这就是你的计划吗 -除非你有更好的计划 | 
| [41:14] | What makes you think those cops back there were wrong? | 你为什么认为那些警察说错了 | 
| [41:17] | Are we really making a difference? | 我们真做出什么改变了吗 | 
| [41:20] | One worth risking our lives over? | 值得我们为之冒生命危险的改变 | 
| [41:25] | We’d need an army to take on Penguin. | 我们需要一支大军才能去对付企鹅 | 
| [41:29] | Makes me miss Falcone. | 我都怀念法尔科内了 | 
| [41:31] | I mean, I know he’s a vicious bastard | 他虽然是个凶残的混蛋 | 
| [41:32] | but he was, he was… fair. | 但至少 他公平 | 
| [41:35] | He ran the criminals of this city with an iron fist. | 他铁腕管束着这城里的罪犯 | 
| [41:38] | There was, th-there was, there was honor. | 那时还有盗亦有道的精神 | 
| [41:43] | – No, no, no, no, no. – What? | -不不不 -怎么 | 
| [41:45] | Do not mess with Falcone. | 别去招惹法尔科内 | 
| [41:47] | You killed his son, remember? | 你杀了他儿子 记得吗 | 
| [41:48] | Italians do not forget that crap. | 意大利人是不会忘记那种事的 | 
| [41:50] | He must hate what Penguin’s doing as much as we do. | 他肯定跟我们一样讨厌企鹅做的事 | 
| [41:54] | You show your face to Falcone, he will kill you. | 你敢去见法尔科内 他会杀了你的 | 
| [41:58] | Yeah. Well… | 没办法 | 
| [42:01] | Like you said, we need an army. | 就像你说的 我们需要支军队 | 
| [42:05] | He’s got one. | 而他就有 | 
| [42:22] | Ooh, that’s a lovely leap, Master Bruce; | 这一跳真帅 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [42:25] | positively gazelle-like. | 简直像个羚羊 | 
| [42:26] | It’s so lightweight, it’s like I’m wearing nothing at all. | 衣服好轻 简直像没穿 | 
| [42:39] | Yeah, well, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们还是别高兴过头了 | 
| [42:41] | Remember to keep your face covered at all times. | 记住要一直遮住脸 | 
| [42:45] | Try wearing that mask I made you. | 戴上我给你做的面具吧 |