| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Jim, meet my daughter, Sofia. | 吉姆 这是我的女儿 索菲娅 | 
| [00:05] | – Do you ever think about walking away from it all? – Sometimes. | -你想过远离一切吗 -有时候吧 | 
| [00:09] | This drawing depicts a man being healed by water. | 这幅画描绘的是一个人正在被水治愈 | 
| [00:14] | That’s Ra’s al Ghul. | 是雷霄·奥古 | 
| [00:16] | He wants the knife. | 他想得到这把刀 | 
| [00:18] | Opening bid will begin at $50,000. | 起价为5万美元 | 
| [00:21] | A hundred thousand dollars. | 10万美元 | 
| [00:23] | $2 million! | 两百万美元 | 
| [00:26] | Sold to Mr. Bruce Wayne. | 成交 布鲁斯·韦恩先生竞得 | 
| [00:31] | I guess you could say i’m your number one fan. | 我应该算得上是你的头号粉丝 | 
| [00:33] | What’s black and white and red all over? | 有黑有白 还一身红 | 
| [00:35] | Zebra with a gaping hole. | 有个大伤口的斑马 | 
| [00:37] | I think something is wrong with your brain, Ed. | 我觉得你的脑子出了问题 爱德 | 
| [00:40] | Gordon, you got a visitor. | 戈登 有人找 | 
| [00:41] | – You shouldn’t have come back here. – I’m a Falcone. | -你不该回来的 -我是个法尔科内 | 
| [00:44] | You came looking for a gangster, that’s exactly what you found. | 你是来找黑帮的 你也找到了 | 
| [00:47] | That knife is the key to everything. | 那把刀是一切的关键 | 
| [00:53] | Well, not everything. | 也不是一切啦 | 
| [01:06] | Beautiful. | 真精美 | 
| [01:07] | And you bought this at auction? | 你是在拍卖会上买到的吗 | 
| [01:09] | Supposedly, it was the embalming knife | 据说这把陪葬刀属于 | 
| [01:11] | of the first century Mesopotamian king. | 一世纪美索不达米亚国王 | 
| [01:13] | Balahsi. | 巴拉西 | 
| [01:15] | And what is it that you want of me, Mr. Wayne? | 你希望我做些什么呢 韦恩先生 | 
| [01:18] | Anything you can tell me, Dr. Winthrop. | 告诉我关于这把刀的信息 温斯洛普博士 | 
| [01:19] | I want to know exactly what it is I bought. | 我想知道我买的究竟是什么 | 
| [01:21] | Perhaps you should have considered that | 也许你为它砸下两百万美元之前 | 
| [01:23] | before you dropped $2 million on it, shouldn’t you? | 就该想清楚这个问题 是吧 | 
| [01:25] | Leave it with me overnight. | 今晚把它留在我这里 | 
| [01:29] | I’m back. | 我回来了 | 
| [01:31] | Man, you really need to clean that room. | 老天 你真得清理一下那个房间了 | 
| [01:35] | My delightful grandson. | 我讨人喜欢的孙子 | 
| [01:36] | I have access to the very clean historical records room | 我有权进入哥谭中心图书馆 | 
| [01:40] | at Gotham Central Library, | 非常干净的史籍室 | 
| [01:42] | and he uses it for his homework. | 他在那个房间里写作业 | 
| [01:44] | Oh, Alex, let me introduce you. | 艾力克斯 我给你介绍一下 | 
| [01:46] | Mr. Bruce Wayne and his guardian, | 这是布鲁斯·韦恩先生和他的监护人 | 
| [01:48] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [01:50] | What’s up? | 你们好啊 | 
| [01:53] | Where’d that come from? | 那东西是哪来的 | 
| [01:55] | That cuneiform is definitely pre-Phoenician. | 上面的楔形文字绝对是腓尼基时期之前的 | 
| [01:58] | Alex is an avid student of history, and sometimes assists me. | 艾力克斯热衷历史 有时会给我打打下手 | 
| [02:03] | A word, Master Bruce. | 借一步说话 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [02:06] | Now, it’s all very well involving that old geezer, | 把那个老头子牵扯进来没什么 | 
| [02:08] | but a young man? | 但是那个小男孩 | 
| [02:09] | Just you remember who’s after that knife. | 别忘了都有什么人想要这把刀 | 
| [02:11] | What’s so important about it that Ra’s al Ghul wants it so badly? | 为什么雷霄·奥古这么想要这把刀 | 
| [02:13] | We need to know. | 我们必须搞清楚 | 
| [02:17] | Dr. Winthrop. | 温斯洛普博士 | 
| [02:19] | Alex. | 艾力克斯 | 
| [02:21] | I have to ask you to keep this matter between us. | 我得要求你们对这件事保密 | 
| [02:25] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [02:26] | Yeah. Cool. | 好啊 没问题 | 
| [02:28] | I mean… | 我是说… | 
| [02:29] | yes, Mr. Wayne. | 遵命 韦恩先生 | 
| [02:32] | I’ll check back tomorrow. | 我明天再来看看 | 
| [02:34] | Until then. | 明天见 | 
| [02:41] | No! | 不 | 
| [02:44] | Come on, Ed, come on. | 加油 爱德 加油 | 
| [02:46] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 | 
| [02:50] | This has to be… | 这一定得是… | 
| [02:51] | the perfect… riddle. | 一个完美的…谜语 | 
| [02:54] | No! | 不 | 
| [03:01] | Yes. | 对了 | 
| [03:03] | Yes. | 对了 | 
| [03:05] | Yes! Yes! | 好 太好了 | 
| [03:11] | You… | 你 | 
| [03:21] | Tomorrow night, Oswald, | 明晚 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [03:25] | is the night you die. | 就是你的死期 | 
| [03:38] | Alex, bring me the Palmerian Codex. | 艾力克斯 把帕尔梅里亚法典拿来 | 
| [03:54] | What is it? | 说的什么 | 
| [04:00] | “…he who rises from the waters, | “自水中而起者 | 
| [04:03] | “Whom death shall not touch. | 死神不能侵 | 
| [04:05] | “With this sacred blade, | 持此圣刃者 | 
| [04:07] | “His final savage destiny | 将实现其 | 
| [04:10] | “Shall be fulfilled. | 野蛮的宿命 | 
| [04:12] | “The earth will quake. | 大地颤动 | 
| [04:14] | “Blood will flow. | 鲜血横流 | 
| [04:16] | “All tremble… | 众生颤抖于 | 
| [04:19] | …before the Demon’s Head.” | 恶魔之首” | 
| [04:21] | What’s the Demon’s Head? | 恶魔之首是什么 | 
| [04:24] | Not what, my boy. Who. | 不是”什么” 孩子 而是谁 | 
| [04:27] | There is a legend in the time of this knife | 这把刀的时代曾有个传说 | 
| [04:30] | of a man who could not die. | 说有个人长生不死 | 
| [04:32] | Or who died but was reborn. | 或者能死而复生 | 
| [04:34] | Have you ever in your reading come across the name, | 你阅读的时候可曾看见过这个名字 | 
| [04:37] | Ra’s al Ghul? | 雷霄·奥古 | 
| [04:39] | He was a warlord. | 他是个军阀 | 
| [04:41] | But those guys always had stories invented about them. | 但是这些人总有不少编出来的传说 | 
| [04:44] | They’re just stories. | 只是故事而已 | 
| [04:45] | My boy, people believe in these stories. | 孩子 人们相信这些故事 | 
| [04:49] | They kill for them. | 甚至愿意为它们杀人 | 
| [04:53] | I think Bruce Wayne has stumbled across | 我认为布鲁斯·韦恩遭遇的情况 | 
| [04:55] | something much more complex than he imagined, | 要远比他以为的复杂 | 
| [04:57] | and infinitely more dangerous. | 而且非常危险 | 
| [05:03] | No one should be here. | 不该有人来的 | 
| [05:05] | Here. Take this into my office. | 给 把这个拿去办公室 | 
| [05:08] | Stay quiet. | 别出声 | 
| [05:09] | Quickly. | 赶快 | 
| [05:17] | Dr. Niles Winthrop. What a pleasure. | 奈尔斯·温斯洛普博士 幸会啊 | 
| [05:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [05:22] | Museum’s closed. | 博物馆已经关门了 | 
| [05:23] | How did you get past the guard? | 你怎么通过警卫的 | 
| [05:25] | My apologies. | 抱歉 | 
| [05:27] | But my business is pressing. | 但我的事非常紧急 | 
| [05:29] | Greek vase, second century. | 希腊花瓶 二世纪的 | 
| [05:34] | This was made by a forger in Marrakesh in the 15th century. | 这个是15世纪马拉喀什一个伪造者做的 | 
| [05:38] | He had some talent, but told the most obscene jokes. | 他有点才华 但讲的黄段子真是一绝 | 
| [05:42] | Tell me who you are, or I shall call the police. | 说明身份 不然我报警了 | 
| [05:45] | I’m looking for a knife | 我来找一把刀 | 
| [05:47] | Bruce Wayne brought you earlier today. | 是布鲁斯·韦恩今天刚给你送来的 | 
| [05:50] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [05:53] | The best liar I ever met ran a brothel in Shanghai. | 我遇见的最高超的骗子是上海的一个妓院老鸨 | 
| [05:57] | Her quite considerable gift was that | 她的厉害之处就在于 | 
| [05:59] | you knew she was lying but didn’t care, | 即便你知道她在撒谎 但也不在乎 | 
| [06:01] | you so badly wanted to believe her. | 你迫切想相信她 | 
| [06:06] | You, Dr. Winthrop, are a terrible liar. | 而你 温斯洛普博士 很不会撒谎 | 
| [06:12] | Where’s the knife? | 刀在哪 | 
| [06:16] | The-the police, they’re coming. | 警察 他们要来了 | 
| [06:19] | I imagine they are. | 我想也是 | 
| [06:56] | End of crime, my ass. | 还犯罪终结呢 | 
| [06:58] | Harper? Where’s Bullock? | 哈珀 布洛克呢 | 
| [07:01] | He asked me to fill in. | 他让我来代班 | 
| [07:02] | He took a sabbatical for a few days. | 他请了几天年假 | 
| [07:06] | You babysitting me? | 叫你来照顾我吗 | 
| [07:07] | Do you need babysitting? | 你需要人照顾吗 | 
| [07:09] | What do we got? | 什么情况 | 
| [07:10] | Dr. Niles Winthrop. | 奈尔斯·温斯洛普博士 | 
| [07:12] | Curator of antiquities. | 文物馆馆长 | 
| [07:14] | Looks like somebody snapped his neck. | 看上去是被人扭断了脖子 | 
| [07:16] | No witnesses, of course. | 当然 没有目击者 | 
| [07:17] | Fire alarm triggered security. | 火警触发了安保警报 | 
| [07:19] | Maybe the dead guy pulled it right before the… | 也许是死者挣扎着拉响了火警 | 
| [07:22] | Yeah, thanks. Anything else? | 多谢了 还有什么线索吗 | 
| [07:24] | Yes, actually. | 还真有 | 
| [07:26] | According to Professor Von Dead’s logbook, | 根据死人博士的日志 | 
| [07:28] | the last person who visited him– | 最后一位来找他的人 | 
| [07:30] | I’m talking just yesterday afternoon… | 我说的可是昨天下午 | 
| [07:31] | Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [07:33] | It’s all right. Let him in. | 没事 让他进来 | 
| [07:37] | Detective Gordon. | 戈登警探 | 
| [07:39] | What… | 怎么… | 
| [07:46] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [07:46] | We were thinking we would ask you the same thing. | 我们也正想问你这个问题 | 
| [07:49] | You met with Dr. Winthrop just yesterday, correct? | 你昨天来找过温斯洛普博士吧 | 
| [07:52] | I, um… | 我 | 
| [07:54] | I-I bought an old knife at auction. | 我在拍卖会上买了一把古董刀具 | 
| [07:56] | Dr. Winthrop agreed to examine it for me. | 温斯洛普博士同意帮我鉴定一下 | 
| [08:00] | I was coming by to check on his progress. | 我今天是来问他有什么发现的 | 
| [08:02] | When was he killed? | 他什么时候被杀的 | 
| [08:04] | According to the fire alarm, just past midnight. | 根据火警触发的时间 刚过午夜 | 
| [08:06] | Whoever did it must have slipped past security. | 不管是谁做的 那人绕过了警卫 | 
| [08:09] | His grandson. | 他的孙子 | 
| [08:11] | Alex. He’s my age, a little bit younger. | 艾力克斯 跟我差不多大 比我小点 | 
| [08:12] | – Have you talked to him? – No one’s seen any kid. | -你们和他谈了吗 -没发现任何儿童 | 
| [08:15] | I’ll get on it. | 我去找 | 
| [08:21] | Where’s the knife? | 刀呢 | 
| [08:24] | Alfred was right– I shouldn’t have left it. | 阿尔弗雷德说得对 我就不该把刀留下 | 
| [08:26] | Bruce, slow down. | 布鲁斯 等等 | 
| [08:29] | What’s this knife? | 这是把什么刀 | 
| [08:30] | You think someone would actually kill for it? | 你觉得有人会为了它而杀人吗 | 
| [08:33] | Detective Gordon, I’ll tell you what you want to know, | 戈登警探 你想知道的我都会告诉你 | 
| [08:36] | but all I ask is that you let me come along. | 但我只求你让我跟着一起去查 | 
| [08:38] | If this is because of the knife, then I’m responsible. | 如果起因真是这把刀 那我责无旁贷 | 
| [08:40] | Bruce, a man is dead. | 布鲁斯 有人死了 | 
| [08:41] | A child is potentially missing. | 有个孩子可能失踪了 | 
| [08:43] | This is not time to play detective. | 现在不是扮侦探的时候 | 
| [08:45] | What do you know? | 你都知道些什么 | 
| [08:46] | What’s so special about this knife? | 这把刀有什么这么特别的 | 
| [08:49] | As far as I know, it’s just an old knife. But… | 据我所知 那只是一把古刀 但是 | 
| [08:52] | I paid a great deal for it, and there was another bidder, | 我花了大价钱才买下 当时还有另一个卖家 | 
| [08:55] | a very aggressive one. | 而且很急切 | 
| [08:57] | Barbara Kean. | 芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [09:00] | Right. | 好 | 
| [09:02] | Well, Harper will track down the grandson. | 哈珀会追踪孙子的下落 | 
| [09:05] | I’ll deal with Barbara. | 我去找芭芭拉 | 
| [09:06] | You go home. | 你回家吧 | 
| [09:07] | I’ll call you when I need you. | 有需要的时候 我会打给你的 | 
| [09:22] | You’re here, finally. | 你终于来了 | 
| [09:25] | I’ve kept you waiting. | 让你久等了 | 
| [09:27] | Apologies. | 对不起 | 
| [09:29] | I see my guests have arrived. | 看来我的客人已经到了 | 
| [09:31] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 | 
| [09:33] | Got to say, they don’t do much for the vibe of the place. | 不得不说 他们可不利于这里的氛围 | 
| [09:37] | If you had acquired the knife when I first requested it, | 如果我提出要求时 你就拿到了刀 | 
| [09:40] | they wouldn’t be necessary. | 就没必要找他们了 | 
| [09:45] | What’s so special about this knife, anyway? | 这把刀到底有什么特别的 | 
| [09:48] | Sentimental value? | 情感价值吗 | 
| [09:50] | Only a destiny born of blood and magic | 是血与魔法打造的宿命 | 
| [09:53] | 2,000 years in the making. | 延续了两千年 | 
| [09:59] | Now Dog-Boy here is gonna fetch it… | 狗子会去把刀取来 | 
| [10:03] | His name is Anubis. | 他叫阿努比斯 | 
| [10:10] | And yes. | 没错 | 
| [10:14] | Bring me the knife. | 去把刀找来给我 | 
| [10:16] | And you… | 至于你 | 
| [10:17] | can kill the boy. | 可以杀了那孩子 | 
| [10:37] | Boss. | 老大 | 
| [10:39] | Knocking, Victor. We discussed this. | 进来前先敲门 维克多 我们说过的 | 
| [10:43] | She’s here. | 她来了 | 
| [10:45] | Show her in. | 带她进来 | 
| [10:49] | Ms. Falcone, welcome to Gotham. | 法尔科内小姐 欢迎来到哥谭市 | 
| [10:52] | Mr. Cobblepot, it’s a pleasure to meet you. | 科波特先生 很高兴认识你 | 
| [10:55] | Call me Oswald. | 叫我奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [10:58] | Please, have a seat. | 请坐吧 | 
| [10:59] | Thank you for coming to see me. | 谢谢你愿意来见我 | 
| [11:02] | I learned from my father, | 这是我父亲教我的 | 
| [11:03] | when the king of Gotham summons you, you come. | 对哥谭之王务必随叫随到 | 
| [11:06] | And how is Carmine? | 卡麦最近怎么样 | 
| [11:07] | Can we hope to see him sometime soon? | 什么时候能见到他 | 
| [11:11] | Shall we just address the elephant in the room? | 我们能直奔主题吗 | 
| [11:14] | By all means. | 乐意至极 | 
| [11:15] | My father’s illegal businesses hold no interest for me. | 我对我父亲的犯罪业务没有兴趣 | 
| [11:20] | I’m here because the Falcone family has a number of charities | 我来是因为我需要料理一些法尔科内家族的 | 
| [11:22] | that need my attention. | 慈善业务 | 
| [11:24] | And you can only provide that attention | 你只有亲自来到我的城市 | 
| [11:25] | by being here personally… in my city. | 才能料理吗 | 
| [11:27] | I understand your concern… | 我明白你的担忧 | 
| [11:28] | Oh, do you? | 是吗 | 
| [11:32] | But I assure you… it’s unfounded. | 但我向你保证 这些担忧全无必要 | 
| [11:37] | You know, your father taught me many things. | 你父亲教会了我很多事 | 
| [11:40] | Among them was to nurture a healthy paranoia. | 其中一条就是保持健康的疑心 | 
| [11:45] | For example, when I took over, | 比如说 当我接管的时候 | 
| [11:47] | some of his old capos went underground. | 他的一些旧党羽转入地下 | 
| [11:50] | Now, perhaps they’ve vanished for good, | 也许他们已经彻底消失了 | 
| [11:54] | or perhaps they’re waiting for a Falcone to return | 也许他们在等待法尔科内回归 | 
| [11:56] | to lead the rebellion. | 带领革命 | 
| [11:59] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 | 
| [12:02] | But I hear your father’s voice | 但是我的耳边总能 | 
| [12:05] | whispering in my ear. | 听到你父亲的低语 | 
| [12:10] | “Be careful.” | 小心点 | 
| [12:15] | Now… I need to know | 我需要知道 | 
| [12:17] | that you are not on some fool’s errand | 你不是在白费心思 | 
| [12:19] | to rebuild your father’s empire. | 妄图重建你父亲的帝国 | 
| [12:21] | Otherwise… | 如果是那样 | 
| [12:25] | I’m gonna stab you. | 我就捅死你 | 
| [12:33] | I was 13 when my father first sent me away. | 我爸爸把我送走的时候我才13岁 | 
| [12:37] | He said that Gotham was too dangerous. | 他说哥谭太危险了 | 
| [12:41] | This is my home. | 这是我的家 | 
| [12:43] | I wanted to come home. | 我想回家 | 
| [12:44] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才来这里 | 
| [12:47] | Is that enough? | 这样你信了吗 | 
| [12:53] | Gotham. | 哥谭 | 
| [12:54] | Mother to us all. | 是我们每个人的母亲 | 
| [12:58] | I think we have nothing to worry about. | 我觉得我们没什么必要担心 | 
| [13:00] | Give your father my best, will you? | 代我向你父亲问好 好吗 | 
| [13:18] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [13:21] | What a lovely surprise. | 真是稀客啊 | 
| [13:24] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 | 
| [13:27] | I heard you popped up. | 我听说你回来了 | 
| [13:28] | Seems like you landed on your feet as usual. | 看来你和往常一样站稳了脚跟 | 
| [13:33] | A woman has to stay busy. | 女人总得让自己忙起来 | 
| [13:36] | You seem different. | 你看起来有点不一样了 | 
| [13:37] | You like this me better? | 你更喜欢现在的我吗 | 
| [13:40] | You recently bid on a knife at auction. | 你最近拍下了一把刀 | 
| [13:44] | So much for catching up. | 那就不叙旧了 | 
| [13:45] | The knife is now missing and the person who had it is dead. | 这把刀现在不见了 持刀的人也死了 | 
| [13:49] | What were you doing last night around midnight? | 你昨天半夜在干什么 | 
| [13:51] | I was here… with witnesses. | 我在这里…有证人 | 
| [13:55] | We done? | 说完了吗 | 
| [13:57] | No. | 没有 | 
| [13:59] | This place, the money you used to bid on the knife. | 这个地方 你用来拍那把刀的钱 | 
| [14:03] | Who’s bankrolling you? | 谁在资助你 | 
| [14:04] | A client. | 一名客户 | 
| [14:07] | And no, though tempting, | 不 尽管我很想 | 
| [14:08] | I can’t give you the name. | 但我不能给你他的名字 | 
| [14:10] | Is it Ra’s al Ghul? | 是雷霄·奥古吗 | 
| [14:15] | If it is Ra’s al Ghul, you don’t know who you’re dealing with. | 如果是他 你根本不知道你在和谁打交道 | 
| [14:19] | I don’t know who or what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说的是谁 也不知道你在说什么 | 
| [14:23] | Now, should I call my lawyer? | 我要打给我的律师吗 | 
| [14:27] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们会再联系你 | 
| [14:28] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [14:38] | You followed me? After I told you to stay away? | 你跟踪我 我和你说了别插手 | 
| [14:41] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [14:42] | I told you I’m responsible. | 我说了我有责任 | 
| [14:43] | You should have let me come with you. | 你应该让我和你一起来 | 
| [14:45] | It’s clear she’s lying! | 她显然在撒谎 | 
| [14:46] | I can help you find the killer, find Alex! | 我能帮你找到凶手 找到艾力克斯 | 
| [14:48] | That’s my job! | 那是我的工作 | 
| [14:49] | You want to help? | 你想帮忙 | 
| [14:51] | Who is Ra’s al Ghul? | 雷霄·奥古是谁 | 
| [14:52] | And why didn’t you mention him before? | 你为什么之前没提到他 | 
| [14:55] | I wasn’t certain he was involved, | 我不确定他是不是有关系 | 
| [14:57] | but the way she talked… | 但她说话的样子… | 
| [14:58] | You’re lying. Again. | 你又在撒谎 | 
| [15:02] | Ra’s al Ghul is the real leader of the Court of Owls. | 雷霄·奥古是猫头鹰法庭真正的头目 | 
| [15:05] | He is the one responsible for the virus | 是他散播了病毒 | 
| [15:07] | and having me kidnapped. | 并绑架了我 | 
| [15:10] | And you didn’t think to mention any of this before? | 你之前就没想过要告诉我吗 | 
| [15:16] | Why would he want the knife, huh? | 他为什么想要那把刀 | 
| [15:17] | What’s so important about it? | 它为什么那么重要 | 
| [15:19] | I have no clue. | 我不知道 | 
| [15:20] | That’s what I’ve been trying to find out. | 我也想查清楚 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [15:25] | Gordon, the kid’s not at home. | 戈登 那孩子不在家 | 
| [15:27] | Apparently, Granddad was looking after him | 显然 他父母出去旅游了 | 
| [15:28] | while the parents were traveling. | 所以由他爷爷照顾他 | 
| [15:29] | He’s not at school. No one’s seen him. | 他不在学校 没人见过他 | 
| [15:31] | Great. Listen, I need all the info you can get | 这可好 听着 我需要所有关于 | 
| [15:33] | on a man named Ra’s al Ghul. | 一个叫雷霄·奥古的人的情报 | 
| [15:36] | He could be connected. | 他可能涉案 | 
| [15:37] | Sure. But how do you spell…? | 好 可是怎么拼写… | 
| [15:40] | No one’s seen the boy. | 没人见过那孩子 | 
| [15:42] | He’s either hiding, | 他要么是躲起来了 | 
| [15:43] | or the man who killed his grandfather has him. | 要么是杀了他爷爷的人抓住了他 | 
| [15:46] | Police were triggered by a fire alarm at the museum. | 警方是因为博物馆的火警警报才出动的 | 
| [15:48] | Alex could’ve pulled it, taken the knife. | 可能是艾力克斯拉响了警报 拿走了那把刀 | 
| [15:52] | If so, he’d be hiding, scared. | 这样的话 他肯定因为害怕而躲起来了 | 
| [15:55] | Where could he be? Think. | 他会在哪呢 想一想 | 
| [15:58] | I only met him for a second. | 我只见过他一面 | 
| [15:59] | You want to play detective? Now is your chance. | 想玩侦探游戏吗 来吧 | 
| [16:01] | What was he wearing? What did he say? | 他穿的什么衣服 他说了什么话 | 
| [16:02] | Give me anything. | 说点什么都行 | 
| [16:03] | He… had on his school uniform. | 他…穿着校服 | 
| [16:06] | He just came from studying at… | 他刚自习回来 是在… | 
| [16:10] | Gotham Central Library. | 哥谭中心图书馆 | 
| [16:11] | His grandfather had a room there. | 他爷爷在那里有个房间 | 
| [16:12] | Alex has a key. | 艾力克斯有钥匙 | 
| [16:13] | If he’s hiding, he’s made a choice not to trust the cops. | 如果他躲起来了 就是选择不相信警察 | 
| [16:16] | If I show up, he might run. | 如果我露面 他可能会逃跑 | 
| [16:18] | He needs to see a face he knows. Come on. | 他得见到他认识的人 走吧 | 
| [16:24] | Ed Nygma sent you? | 爱德·尼格玛派你们来的吗 | 
| [16:26] | The Edward Nygma? | 爱德华·尼格玛吗 | 
| [16:30] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 | 
| [16:33] | My once friend Oswald, now my foe | 曾经的朋友奥斯瓦尔德 现在是敌人 | 
| [16:36] | It’s me, Ed, just so you know | 小小提示 我是爱德 | 
| [16:38] | It’s time we meet, I think you’ll agree | 该见面啦 你会同意的 | 
| [16:40] | You’ll find me where the Earth meets the sky | 天地相连之处 就能找到我 | 
| [16:43] | Where water flows and birds fly by | 那里有流水 有飞鸟 | 
| [16:45] | At dusk we’ll meet, I’ll see you there | 黄昏时候 不见不散 | 
| [16:47] | We’ll settle things, unless you’re scared. | 来做个了结 除非你怕了 | 
| [16:56] | What the hell was that? | 什么鬼 | 
| [16:57] | We should torture ’em, just get ’em to tell us where Nygma is. | 应该给他们用刑 让他们交待尼格玛在哪 | 
| [17:01] | No, he just found us on the street. | 不 他在街上找到我们的 | 
| [17:02] | Well, that’s exactly what you would say. | 你们当然会这么说 | 
| [17:04] | Leave! | 滚 | 
| [17:06] | That barmaid who kidnapped Ed said he’d lost a step. | 绑架他的女招待说他已经技不如前了 | 
| [17:09] | Clearly, she was mistaken; he’s up to all of his old tricks. | 很显然 她搞错了 他又故技重施了 | 
| [17:13] | So, I’ll meet him. | 那么 我就去会会他 | 
| [17:15] | You and your men will hide nearby. | 你和你的人在附近埋伏起来 | 
| [17:18] | Attack when I say. | 听到我的命令就动手 | 
| [17:19] | Do not kill Ed, though! | 但是别杀了爱德 | 
| [17:22] | I want Victor to freeze him again. | 我要维克多再次把他冻住 | 
| [17:24] | Not you. The other Victor. | 不是你 是另一个维克多 | 
| [17:27] | Earth meets sky, water flows, birds fly. | 天地相连之处 有流水 有飞鸟 | 
| [17:32] | Obviously, he means the pier. | 显然他说的是码头 | 
| [17:35] | Gather your men. | 召集你的手下 | 
| [17:37] | I want Ed Nygma. | 我要抓到爱德·尼格玛 | 
| [17:41] | Historical Records room? | 史籍室 | 
| [17:43] | In the back. | 在后头 | 
| [18:01] | Alex? | 艾力克斯 | 
| [18:02] | It’s me, Bruce Wayne. | 是我 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [18:06] | You can come out. It’s safe. | 你可以出来了 安全了 | 
| [18:09] | Alex, please. I… | 艾力克斯 拜托 我… | 
| [18:10] | I just want to help you. | 我只是想帮你 | 
| [18:18] | Alex, this is Detective Gordon. | 艾力克斯 这是戈登警探 | 
| [18:21] | You can trust him. | 你可以信任他 | 
| [18:24] | Okay. Okay, all right. | 好 好 行 | 
| [18:32] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [18:36] | That-that-that man, he killed him. | 那个人 他杀了他 | 
| [18:38] | – He killed my grandfather. – It was a man? | -他杀了我爷爷 -是个男人吗 | 
| [18:40] | – You saw his face? – I only saw him from behind. | -你见到他的脸了 -我只看到他的背影 | 
| [18:43] | It was the knife. Did-did you know it was dangerous? | 是因为那把刀 你知道它是危险的吗 | 
| [18:47] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [18:49] | I had no idea. | 我压根不知道 | 
| [18:51] | Alex, we need to get you down to the station. | 艾力克斯 我们得带你去警局 | 
| [18:52] | I-I-I can’t. That man, he’ll think I saw him. | 我不能去 那个男人会以为我看到了他 | 
| [18:55] | – He’ll come after me. – I will protect you. | -他会来找我的 -我会保护你 | 
| [18:57] | – I promise. – He’ll keep coming till he gets the knife. | -我保证 -他不拿到刀是不会善罢甘休的 | 
| [19:02] | Alex, do you have the knife with you? | 艾力克斯 刀在你身上吗 | 
| [19:04] | No. I hid it. | 不在 我藏起来了 | 
| [19:12] | Take Alex and meet me at the station. Go. | 带艾力克斯走 去警局跟我汇合 快走 | 
| [19:35] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 | 
| [19:39] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢你告诉我 | 
| [19:53] | Bruce? Run! | 布鲁斯 快跑 | 
| [20:21] | – Bruce Wayne call in? – No. | -布鲁斯·韦恩有打电话来吗 -没有 | 
| [20:22] | We released a citywide BOLO. | 我们发布了全市通告 | 
| [20:24] | What about that name I gave you? | 我告诉你的那个名字呢 | 
| [20:25] | Zip. I tried Richard Gull, Ralph Ghoul… | 查不到 我搜了理查德·古尔 拉尔夫·古欧 | 
| [20:29] | Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探 | 
| [20:33] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 我是雷霄·奥古 | 
| [20:35] | Minister of Antiquities attached to the consulate of Nanda Parbat. | 南峰领事馆文物部长 | 
| [20:40] | Thanks for coming in. | 谢谢你前来 | 
| [20:43] | Nanda Parbat, that’s in the Himalayas, right? | 南峰 是在喜马拉雅山吧 | 
| [20:46] | Well done, Detective. | 真不错 警探 | 
| [20:47] | Few in your country have even heard of our tiny nation. | 你们国家少有人听说过我们的小国 | 
| [20:52] | Why don’t we speak in my captain’s office? | 我们去警监的办公室详谈吧 | 
| [20:53] | A bit more private. | 那里更私密些 | 
| [20:55] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [20:57] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我就来 | 
| [20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [21:04] | I don’t get it. This is the guy that you’re looking at for murder? | 我不懂 这就是你的凶杀案嫌疑人 | 
| [21:06] | Why does he just walk in? | 他为什么自己跑来了 | 
| [21:07] | Barbara must have told him we were looking for him. | 芭芭拉肯定是告诉他我们在找他了 | 
| [21:09] | – Yeah, but… – Two thugs at the library. | -嗯 但是 -图书馆那个两个暴徒 | 
| [21:11] | If they’re working for him, | 如果他们是他手下的 | 
| [21:13] | they would have told him that we’ve contacted Alex. | 他们肯定告诉他我们找到了艾力克斯 | 
| [21:16] | He could think that Alex gave us the knife. | 他可能以为艾力克斯把刀给了我们 | 
| [21:20] | I can use that. | 我可以利用这点 | 
| [21:24] | Call Alfred Pennyworth, | 联络阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 | 
| [21:25] | see if he’s heard from Bruce Wayne. | 问他有没有布鲁斯·韦恩的消息 | 
| [21:28] | Th-That thing bit me. | 那玩意咬了我 | 
| [21:31] | – I need to get you to a hospital. – No, no. | -我得送你去医院 -不不 | 
| [21:33] | Then the police. Detective Gordon… | 那就找警察 戈登警探 | 
| [21:35] | No, I can’t. I can’t. They’ll find me. | 不行 他们会找到我的 | 
| [21:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [21:40] | I’m scared. | 我好怕 | 
| [21:44] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你怎么做到的 | 
| [21:46] | You fought those men, and I… | 你跟那些人交手了 | 
| [21:50] | I just froze. | 我却僵住了 | 
| [21:53] | Same as when that man killed my grandfather. | 那人杀了我爷爷时也是 | 
| [21:58] | Fear is normal. | 恐惧是正常的 | 
| [22:02] | In the alley, when my parents were killed… | 在小巷里 我父母被杀时 | 
| [22:06] | I was terrified. | 我也吓坏了 | 
| [22:10] | I just stood there. | 就傻站在那里 | 
| [22:15] | There’s nothing wrong with being afraid. | 害怕没什么不对 | 
| [22:18] | Once you realize it’s normal, | 一旦你明白这是正常反应 | 
| [22:19] | then you can put it in its place. | 就能正确面对它了 | 
| [22:21] | Then you can act. | 然后你就能采取行动了 | 
| [22:25] | Fight back. | 予以还击 | 
| [22:37] | I felt bad for you. | 我还替你难过来着 | 
| [22:40] | When that happened to your parents. | 你父母出事的时候 | 
| [22:43] | You were all the kids at school talked about. | 学校里的孩子都在谈论你 | 
| [22:46] | What do they say? | 他们都说什么 | 
| [22:48] | That you live alone in a mansion. | 说你一个人住大别墅 | 
| [22:51] | Don’t go to school. | 不去上学 | 
| [22:53] | Fly around in jets. | 做私人飞机出行 | 
| [22:55] | They make you sound weird. | 他们把你说得很奇怪 | 
| [22:57] | Maybe I am. | 或许我是奇怪 | 
| [22:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [23:00] | You’re-you’re cool. | 你很酷 | 
| [23:02] | I’m weird. | 我才奇怪 | 
| [23:05] | And you’re a little weird, too, I guess, | 你大概的确也有点怪吧 | 
| [23:09] | but… | 但是 | 
| [23:12] | you’re weirdly cool. | 你是怪怪的酷 | 
| [23:24] | I’ll take you to the knife. | 我带你去找刀 | 
| [23:28] | Can I get you anything? | 要我给你拿点什么吗 | 
| [23:29] | Coffee? | 咖啡 | 
| [23:30] | That won’t be necessary. I think you know why I’m here. | 不必了 我想你清楚我为什么来 | 
| [23:33] | Enlighten me, Minister. | 说吧 部长 | 
| [23:34] | Barbara Kean, | 芭芭拉·基恩 | 
| [23:36] | with whom you spoke, was acting on behalf of my government | 你跟她说过话 她是在代表我的政府 | 
| [23:38] | to procure a certain property. | 获得一个物件 | 
| [23:42] | Said property is the cultural patrimony of my people. | 此物件是我国人民的文化遗产 | 
| [23:46] | Why not bid on the knife yourself? | 为什么不自己去竞拍 | 
| [23:47] | There were competing claims. | 还有其他人想要 | 
| [23:50] | And if we’d bid officially, alarms may have sound, | 如果我们公开竞拍 可能会引起警觉 | 
| [23:53] | and so it seemed better to do it quietly. | 所以低调行事似乎更好 | 
| [23:57] | But… | 但是 | 
| [23:58] | Ms. Kean… failed. | 基恩小姐 没拍到 | 
| [24:02] | And now, regrettably, | 现在 很遗憾 | 
| [24:04] | I understand there’s been a murder? | 我听说还发生了凶案 | 
| [24:06] | Dr. Niles Winthrop, | 奈尔斯·温斯洛普博士 | 
| [24:08] | curator at the Gotham Natural History Museum. | 哥谭自然历史博物馆馆长 | 
| [24:10] | That’s awful. | 太可怕了 | 
| [24:13] | But the reason I’m here, Detective, | 但我来这里 警探 | 
| [24:15] | is to press my claim on behalf of my government, | 是为了代表我国政府 | 
| [24:18] | and entreat you to return the knife to me. | 恳请你将刀归还给我 | 
| [24:21] | You say this knife is important to your country, | 你说这把刀对贵国很重要 | 
| [24:24] | please explain. | 请解释一下 | 
| [24:27] | There is an ancient story amongst my people | 我国民间流传着一个古老的故事 | 
| [24:31] | of a man… | 关于一个 | 
| [24:33] | who could not die. | 不会死去的人 | 
| [24:36] | In his time, he committed terrible acts, | 在他的时代 他曾犯下可怕行径 | 
| [24:39] | raised a great kingdom, | 建立了强大的王国 | 
| [24:42] | and then vanished. | 然后又消失了 | 
| [24:44] | What happened to him? | 他去哪了 | 
| [24:46] | If the legend is to be believed, | 如果传说是真的 | 
| [24:47] | he walked away from his throne vowing that one day | 他放弃了王位 并发誓 终有一日 | 
| [24:50] | he would return and complete his destiny, | 他将回归 并实现他的宿命 | 
| [24:52] | but that would require a particular knife. | 但会需要一把特定的刀 | 
| [24:56] | This knife. | 就是这把 | 
| [24:58] | A story, as I said. | 我说了 不过是个故事 | 
| [25:01] | But to my people… | 但对于我国人民 | 
| [25:04] | very meaningful. | 它很有意义 | 
| [25:07] | I hope that satisfies your curiosity. | 希望这满足了你的好奇 | 
| [25:10] | Some. | 还行吧 | 
| [25:13] | But you see, Minister, | 但是 部长 | 
| [25:15] | my chief concern, | 我最大的考虑 | 
| [25:18] | is there’s a boy, the grandson of the curator. | 是一个男孩 馆长的孙子 | 
| [25:22] | He’s being hunted. | 他在被追杀 | 
| [25:25] | Now, perhaps that’s because of the knife. | 这或许是因为那把刀 | 
| [25:27] | Or perhaps | 也或许 | 
| [25:29] | the killer thinks he saw something. | 是因为凶手以为他看到了什么 | 
| [25:34] | Did he? | 他看到了吗 | 
| [25:36] | No. | 没有 | 
| [25:39] | Well, then he’s safe. | 那他就安全了 | 
| [25:40] | Yes, but you see, | 但你瞧 | 
| [25:41] | I would have to know that for certain, | 我得先确定这一点 | 
| [25:43] | before I would do anything that might affect the case, | 才能对案子采取行动 | 
| [25:46] | such as release the knife. | 比如交出那把刀 | 
| [25:49] | May I see the knife, Detective? | 我可以看看那把刀吗 警探 | 
| [25:53] | It would so set my mind at ease. | 好让我安心 | 
| [26:03] | Where the bloody hell is Gordon?! | 戈登哪去了 | 
| [26:04] | Gordon. Incoming. | 戈登 来人了 | 
| [26:05] | Gordon! Where the hell is Bruce? | 戈登 布鲁斯呢 | 
| [26:08] | You… | 你 | 
| [26:09] | Alfred! | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [26:10] | – Wait, wait, wait! – Back off! | -等等 -别冲动 | 
| [26:11] | Take your hands off of me. | 别碰我 | 
| [26:13] | You don’t know what you got in there! | 你不知道那是什么人 | 
| [26:14] | I’m starting to, but you are not helping. | 我开始了解了 但你在帮倒忙 | 
| [26:16] | I need you to calm down. | 我需要你冷静 | 
| [26:17] | Let me finish talking to him. | 让我跟他说完 | 
| [26:19] | – Gordon. – Not now. | -戈登 -等会儿的 | 
| [26:20] | Gordon! | 戈登 | 
| [26:26] | He’s bloody vanished. | 他消失了 | 
| [26:28] | He knows we don’t have the knife. | 他知道刀不在我们这里 | 
| [26:30] | We have to find Bruce. | 我们得找到布鲁斯 | 
| [26:33] | Donna Falcone. | 法尔科内阁下 | 
| [26:34] | Do not call me that. | 别那么喊我 | 
| [26:35] | – You got to hear us out. – No, I don’t. | -你得听我们说完 -不必 | 
| [26:37] | I didn’t invite you here. | 我没邀你们来 | 
| [26:38] | We’re not having this meeting. | 我们也不要谈什么 | 
| [26:40] | Now, I’m gonna ask you, please, politely, to leave. | 我要礼貌地请你们离开 | 
| [26:43] | We served your father for years. | 我们为你父亲效力多年 | 
| [26:45] | When Penguin took over, we had to go underground. | 企鹅夺权后 我们只得藏起来 | 
| [26:47] | Then we heard a Falcone was back in Gotham. | 然后我们听说有法尔科内家的人回到了哥谭 | 
| [26:50] | We knew it was time. | 我们就知道时候到了 | 
| [26:51] | Did you ignore my father like you’re ignoring me? | 你们对我父亲的话也是这样充耳不闻吗 | 
| [26:54] | I just told you to leave. | 我都叫你们走了 | 
| [26:56] | Just tell us when your father’s coming back | 告诉我们你父亲什么时候会回来 | 
| [26:58] | to put that Penguin in his place. | 让那个企鹅知道自己几斤几两 | 
| [26:59] | Please understand me, my father is not coming back. | 请理解 我父亲不会回来了 | 
| [27:02] | This is Penguin’s city. | 这城市是企鹅的了 | 
| [27:04] | And I want you to leave before he finds out you’re here… | 你们得赶紧走 免得他发现你们来了 | 
| [27:06] | Too late, I’m afraid. | 恐怕太迟了 | 
| [27:10] | Victor, how many graves did you dig? | 维克多 你挖了几座坟 | 
| [27:12] | Two. | 两个 | 
| [27:14] | But they’re roomy. | 但都挺宽敞的 | 
| [27:35] | And there we are. | 好了 | 
| [27:37] | My paranoia is put to rest. | 我的疑心都消了 | 
| [27:42] | You used me. | 你利用了我 | 
| [27:48] | You had me come to your club. | 你让我去你的夜总会 | 
| [27:50] | You knew word would get out, | 你知道消息会传开 | 
| [27:52] | that my father’s loyalists would find me. | 而我父亲的忠仆会来找我 | 
| [27:54] | I was the worm on your hook. | 我是你钩子上的诱饵 | 
| [27:59] | With one difference, my dear. | 但有一个不同 亲爱的 | 
| [28:01] | The worm is usually eaten. | 诱饵一般会被吃掉 | 
| [28:04] | So you trust me now? | 你现在信任我了吗 | 
| [28:06] | You’re alive, aren’t you? | 你不还活着吗 | 
| [28:11] | I would plant roses… | 我建议种玫瑰 | 
| [28:13] | they cover up the smell. | 能掩盖臭味儿 | 
| [28:17] | My father wouldn’t have killed those men. | 换了我父亲就不会杀那些人 | 
| [28:21] | He would have invited me to his club, as you did, | 他会请我去他的夜总会 就像你那样 | 
| [28:23] | but then gone further. | 但他还会再进一步 | 
| [28:24] | He would have invited me to dinners. | 他会请我吃饭 | 
| [28:26] | Had us seen in public. | 让大家看到我们 | 
| [28:28] | Sent the message that the old order supports me. | 让人知道旧势力支持我 | 
| [28:33] | And those men you killed would have pledged you loyalty. | 那些你杀的人就会效忠于你 | 
| [28:38] | Now they’re fertilizer. | 现在他们成了化肥 | 
| [28:40] | See, my father, he knew how to build on the strength of others. | 我父亲懂得如何利用他人的力量 | 
| [28:45] | But it’s your city. | 但这是你的城市了 | 
| [28:55] | New times, new methods. | 新时代 新办法 | 
| [29:11] | There was an ancient Sumerian jewelry box here. | 这里原本有个古苏美尔首饰盒 | 
| [29:13] | I had just replaced it. | 我给换掉了 | 
| [29:15] | Hiding in plain sight. | 藏在眼皮底下 | 
| [29:17] | Good thinking. | 真聪明 | 
| [29:20] | Bruce, | 布鲁斯 | 
| [29:22] | there’s a legend about this knife. | 这把刀有个传说 | 
| [29:26] | That terrible things happen because of it. | 说它会带来可怕的事 | 
| [29:30] | But what if it’s not just a legend? | 但如果那不是个传说呢 | 
| [29:33] | My grandfather is dead. | 我爷爷死了 | 
| [29:36] | The man that killed him, | 那个杀了他的人 | 
| [29:39] | he can’t have this. | 他绝不能得到它 | 
| [29:41] | I won’t let him. | 我不会让他得到的 | 
| [29:43] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [29:46] | We have to get out of here. | 我们得走了 | 
| [29:47] | Run. Run. | 快跑 | 
| [30:39] | The Nanda Parbat consulate’s giving us the runaround, | 南峰领事馆在搪塞我们 | 
| [30:41] | and we can’t get in there without a warrant. | 没有搜查令我们进不去 | 
| [30:43] | Bruce still hasn’t called you? | 布鲁斯还没打给你吗 | 
| [30:44] | No. And what the bloody hell were you doing | 没有 你为什么要让他 | 
| [30:47] | letting him tag along with some murder investigation | 跟着你去调查 | 
| [30:48] | in the first place, eh? | 谋杀案啊 | 
| [30:50] | No, no, no. | 不不 | 
| [30:50] | You do not get to lecture me | 你没资格教训我 | 
| [30:52] | about a lack of honesty and openness. | 不够诚实坦白 | 
| [30:54] | You and Bruce have been up to something for weeks. | 你和布鲁斯这几周一直有所图谋 | 
| [30:57] | What have you two gotten yourselves into? | 你俩卷入了什么事 | 
| [31:00] | Damn it, Alfred. I’m on your side. | 该死 阿尔弗雷德 我是你这边的 | 
| [31:02] | Well, that may be, mate, but whatever Master Bruce | 或许吧 但是布鲁斯少爷想告诉你什么 | 
| [31:04] | decides to tell you is his decision, isn’t it? | 得由他来决定 | 
| [31:08] | You are his guardian. | 你是他的监护人 | 
| [31:09] | You are allowed to violate his privacy | 你可以侵犯他的隐私 | 
| [31:11] | if it is gonna keep him out of danger. | 来保护他的安全 | 
| [31:12] | Stick to the point. | 别跑题 | 
| [31:14] | What are you doing to find my boy? | 你在想什么办法找到我家少爷 | 
| [31:17] | What can I do? Huh? | 我还能怎么办 | 
| [31:19] | I have every cop in the city on alert, | 我通知了城内的每个警察 | 
| [31:21] | but as long as Ra’s al Ghul thinks he has that knife, | 但如果雷霄·奥古认定刀在他那儿 | 
| [31:24] | his life is in danger. | 他就有危险 | 
| [31:25] | Yeah, right, and what about the other boy? | 好吧 那另一个孩子呢 | 
| [31:26] | Did he tell you where he put the knife? | 他说把刀放哪了吗 | 
| [31:27] | No. But I have to assume Bruce is taking him to get it. | 没有 但我只能猜布鲁斯是带他去找刀了 | 
| [31:31] | Right. | 那好 | 
| [31:34] | Well, there’s got to be a clue or something inside here. | 这里肯定有点什么线索 | 
| [31:40] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [31:41] | – You stay here. – What? | -你待在这里 -怎么了 | 
| [31:43] | The access I gave you depended on trust. | 我告诉你消息是出于信任 | 
| [31:46] | If you can’t be honest with me, there’s nothing I can do. | 如果你不能对我坦白 我也没办法 | 
| [31:49] | Harper. | 哈珀 | 
| [31:51] | If Mr. Pennyworth tries to leave, | 潘尼沃斯先生如果想走 | 
| [31:54] | arrest him. | 就逮捕他 | 
| [31:55] | On what charge? | 凭什么罪名 | 
| [31:56] | She’ll think of something. | 她会想到的 | 
| [32:23] | I went to the pier. | 我去了码头 | 
| [32:26] | I waited. | 等了好久 | 
| [32:27] | Ed didn’t show. | 爱德没来 | 
| [32:30] | He… | 他… | 
| [32:32] | Oh, just get on with it. | 说吧 | 
| [32:34] | Right. | 好 | 
| [32:37] | One, two… | 一 二 | 
| [32:39] | I waited and waited | 我等了又等 | 
| [32:40] | But you never came | 但你却没来 | 
| [32:41] | You must be a coward | 你肯定是个胆小鬼 | 
| [32:43] | Or worse, a lamebrain | 要么就是个笨蛋 | 
| [32:44] | I’ll give you one chance | 我再给你一次机会 | 
| [32:45] | To make it right | 来弥补 | 
| [32:46] | Meet me again, this time | 再来跟我见面 这次 | 
| [32:48] | At midnight | 是午夜时分 | 
| [32:49] | I’ll make this one easy | 这个我弄简单点 | 
| [32:50] | This place makes some people lie | 这地方能让一些人撒谎 | 
| [32:52] | Some people speak | 能让一些人说话 | 
| [32:54] | And some people cry. | 能让一些人哭泣 | 
| [33:00] | Honestly, that could be anything. | 真是的 可能是任何地方 | 
| [33:01] | Can we please just torture them now? | 我们能不能给他俩用刑 | 
| [33:03] | Why not? | 好啊 | 
| [33:06] | W-Wait, man. | 等等 | 
| [33:31] | Run. | 跑 | 
| [33:41] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 | 
| [33:44] | Down! | 蹲下 | 
| [33:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [33:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [34:01] | Take him. Take him, go! | 带他走 带他走 | 
| [34:06] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [35:06] | It’s time you tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我到底怎么回事 | 
| [35:08] | What is so important about this knife? | 这把刀为什么那么重要 | 
| [35:10] | Why are people dying for it? | 为什么有人为它而死 | 
| [35:12] | Excellent question, Detective. | 问得好 警探 | 
| [35:15] | And you shall have your answer soon. | 你很快将得到答案 | 
| [35:18] | Just give me the knife, and I will release the boy. | 把刀给我 我就放了这孩子 | 
| [35:21] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你会希望那样的 是吧 | 
| [35:27] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [35:29] | Bruce, hand me the knife. | 布鲁斯 把刀给我 | 
| [35:34] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [35:36] | Hand me the knife. | 把刀给我 | 
| [35:37] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 | 
| [35:40] | He killed Alfred. | 他杀了阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [35:42] | And then brought him back to life. | 然后又复活了他 | 
| [35:43] | And Alex’s grandfather was afraid of this knife. | 艾力克斯的爷爷也怕这把刀 | 
| [35:47] | I can’t give it to him. | 我不能给他 | 
| [35:50] | If we don’t hand it over now, Alex is dead. | 如果我们不给他 艾力克斯就没命了 | 
| [35:52] | – That is all that matters. – No! | -那才是最要紧的 -不 | 
| [35:54] | You don’t know who he is. | 你不知道他是什么人 | 
| [35:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [35:59] | Well done, Bruce. | 好样的 布鲁斯 | 
| [36:02] | You’re finally beginning to see things clearly. | 你终于开始看得清了 | 
| [36:05] | The question is… | 问题是 | 
| [36:10] | …are you strong enough? | 你够坚强吗 | 
| [36:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [36:16] | Drop the weapon. Hands in the air. On your knees. | 放下武器 手举起来 跪下 | 
| [36:20] | Arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 | 
| [36:31] | Ra’s al Ghul is on his way to Blackgate. | 雷霄·奥古正被押往黑门监狱 | 
| [36:33] | And we made contact with Alex’s parents. | 我们联系了艾力克斯的父母 | 
| [36:35] | It’s gonna take them a couple days to get home. | 他们得要几天才能赶回家 | 
| [36:40] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 | 
| [36:43] | …Ra’s is a psychopath. | 雷霄是个疯子 | 
| [36:46] | You’re not responsible for his actions. | 他的行为不是你的责任 | 
| [36:50] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 | 
| [36:51] | But everything you’ve said so far– | 但你说的一切 | 
| [36:53] | Alfred dying and coming back to life, | 阿尔弗雷德死而复生 | 
| [36:55] | magical waters… | 神水 | 
| [36:57] | Give me something I can believe. | 说点我能相信的 | 
| [36:59] | Perhaps now you understand why we held back. | 或许你现在能明白我们为什么不愿说了 | 
| [37:02] | It doesn’t matter what you say, Detective. | 不管你说什么 警探 | 
| [37:07] | This is all my fault. | 这都是我的错 | 
| [37:12] | Alex is dead because of me. | 艾力克斯的死是我的错 | 
| [37:16] | I killed him. | 是我害死了他 | 
| [37:27] | Oswald! | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [37:31] | I waited for you. | 我等你来着 | 
| [37:33] | Again. | 又一次 | 
| [37:35] | And you didn’t show! | 你没去 | 
| [37:37] | Again. | 又一次 | 
| [37:39] | You coward. | 你个懦夫 | 
| [37:43] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 | 
| [37:45] | Here. | 在这儿 | 
| [37:47] | And I may be many things, | 我有很多特质 | 
| [37:48] | but I am not a coward. | 但我不是懦夫 | 
| [37:52] | Your riddles suck. | 你的谜语太烂了 | 
| [37:55] | This place may make some people lie, | 你说见面地点 能让一些人撒谎 | 
| [37:58] | some people speak, and some people cry. | 一些人说话 一些人哭泣 | 
| [38:02] | That could mean anything! | 那可能是指任何地方 | 
| [38:03] | Lying, speaking, crying– | 撒谎 说话 哭泣 | 
| [38:06] | you’re just describing a range of human behavior! | 你描述了很宽泛的人类行为 | 
| [38:08] | No! | 不 | 
| [38:10] | I meant lying, | 我是指躺 | 
| [38:11] | as in lying d… | 就是躺尸… | 
| [38:14] | laying dow… lying down! | 就是躺下 | 
| [38:16] | As in dead! | 就是死了 | 
| [38:18] | The answer was Stoker Cemetery. | 答案是斯托克公墓 | 
| [38:21] | Clearly. | 多明显 | 
| [38:23] | Only an idiot wouldn’t see that. | 只有白痴才看不出 | 
| [38:25] | Face it, Ed– | 面对现实吧 爱德 | 
| [38:26] | you can’t make riddles to save your ass anymore. | 你已经编不出好谜语了 | 
| [38:30] | I guess she was right. | 看来她是对的 | 
| [38:31] | What? Who was right? | 什么 谁是对的 | 
| [38:33] | Your number one fan. | 你的那个大粉丝 | 
| [38:34] | She said that there was something wrong with you. | 她说 你出了毛病 | 
| [38:38] | Took me a while to believe it, but… | 我一开始也不信 但是 | 
| [38:43] | …you’re not smart. | 你不聪明了 | 
| [38:45] | I am too smart. | 我太聪明了 | 
| [38:47] | I’m the Riddler. | 我是谜语人 | 
| [38:49] | Oh, God, that name again? Tell me, | 天啊 又提那个名字 告诉我 | 
| [38:51] | how long did it take you to come up with those riddles? | 那些谜语你想了多久 | 
| [38:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [38:54] | A minute? Two minutes? | 一分钟 两分钟 | 
| [38:56] | A few hours. | 几小时 | 
| [38:59] | Six hours. | 六个小时 | 
| [39:01] | Six hours? | 六个小时 | 
| [39:02] | – Yes. – For two bad riddles? | -是的 -就那俩烂谜语 | 
| [39:05] | Does that sound anything like the old you? | 你觉得那像以前的你吗 | 
| [39:08] | Well, perhaps I’m still recovering | 或许我还没从 | 
| [39:10] | from being frozen in a block of ice! | 被人冻成冰块中缓过来 | 
| [39:14] | But revenge will certainly make me feel better. | 但复仇绝对会让我好过得多 | 
| [39:16] | You’ll never have revenge on me. | 你就别想找我复仇了 | 
| [39:18] | Uh, yeah, I will. | 我当然能 | 
| [39:19] | – Uh, no, you won’t. – Oswald… | -不 你不能 -奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [39:22] | I’m gonna shoot you. | 我要打死你 | 
| [39:26] | Yes. | 好吧 | 
| [39:27] | You might shoot me. | 你可以打我 | 
| [39:29] | “Kill me.” | 杀了我 | 
| [39:31] | But only he can get revenge on me. | 但只有他能向我复仇 | 
| [39:35] | The man I froze on that pier. | 那个被我在码头上冻住的人 | 
| [39:38] | The man who would’ve killed himself | 那个宁可自杀 | 
| [39:40] | before writing those idiotic riddles. | 也不会写那么蠢的谜语的人 | 
| [39:43] | The man whose name I still will not speak. | 那个我仍不愿提他名字的人 | 
| [39:48] | But he’s gone. | 但他不在了 | 
| [39:51] | You’re just Ed Nygma. | 你只是爱德·尼格玛 | 
| [39:52] | And not even Ed Nygma. | 甚至都算不上是爱德·尼格玛 | 
| [39:55] | Because Ed Nygma would’ve noticed something. | 因为爱德·尼格玛会注意到有情况的 | 
| [39:59] | What? | 什么 | 
| [40:02] | Doesn’t it feel kind of chilly in here? | 你不觉得这里有点冷吗 | 
| [40:09] | You remember him? | 记得他吗 | 
| [40:11] | My other Victor? | 我另一个维克多 | 
| [40:14] | I’m going to put you on ice. | 我要把你冻住 | 
| [40:16] | Again. | 再次冻住 | 
| [40:18] | You want the same pose or something else? | 你想摆一样的姿势吗 还是换一个 | 
| [40:20] | No. Wait, please. | 不要 等等 | 
| [40:21] | Got it. Same pose. | 好 同样的姿势 | 
| [40:23] | No! | 不要 | 
| [40:27] | Okay, Oswald. | 好吧 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [40:32] | I’m not the Riddler. | 我不是谜语人了 | 
| [40:38] | Do it. | 动手吧 | 
| [40:41] | Stop. | 住手 | 
| [40:44] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我改主意了 | 
| [40:47] | I’m not gonna freeze you. | 我不打算冻你了 | 
| [40:50] | I would only be freezing Ed Nygma. | 我冻住的只会是爱德·尼格玛 | 
| [40:52] | Who cares about that? | 谁在乎他 | 
| [40:55] | No. | 不 | 
| [40:56] | A better revenge is having you live, | 让你活着是更好的复仇 | 
| [40:59] | knowing that you are not him, | 心知你不是他 | 
| [41:01] | and you never will be again. | 而且再也不会成为他了 | 
| [41:05] | Good-bye, Ed. | 再见 爱德 | 
| [41:16] | Who am I? | 我是谁 | 
| [41:19] | I must’ve been seven or eight. | 我也就七八岁 | 
| [41:24] | It was late. | 那天很晚了 | 
| [41:26] | I snuck downstairs to find my father | 我溜下楼 去找我父亲 | 
| [41:28] | with a man before him on his knees, | 看到一个男人跪在他面前 | 
| [41:31] | begging for forgiveness. | 向他求饶 | 
| [41:34] | My father stabbed him in his neck. | 我父亲刺了他的脖子 | 
| [41:37] | The next morning there wasn’t a trace of blood, | 第二天早上 不见一丝血迹 | 
| [41:41] | and we had breakfast at that table. | 我们就在那张桌子上吃早饭 | 
| [41:45] | Now, you’d think I’d want to stay far away from Gotham, | 按说 我会想远离哥谭 | 
| [41:49] | but this house, | 但这栋房子 | 
| [41:51] | this city, is in my veins. | 这座城市 在我的血液之中 | 
| [41:55] | I’m home, Jim. | 我回家了 吉姆 | 
| [41:59] | The word on the street is three Falcone capos have gone missing. | 坊间传闻 三个法尔科内的党羽失踪了 | 
| [42:05] | They were in hiding. | 他们本来躲着 | 
| [42:07] | Penguin used me as bait to draw them out. | 企鹅利用我把他们引了出来 | 
| [42:10] | And kill them. | 然后杀了他们 | 
| [42:13] | And you let him? | 你没阻止 | 
| [42:15] | Don’t act the innocent, Jim. | 别装无辜了 吉姆 | 
| [42:18] | You came to Carmine Falcone for help. | 你去找卡麦·法尔科内求助 | 
| [42:20] | It was never gonna be bloodless. | 流血本就不可避免 | 
| [42:23] | So is that your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [42:26] | Get close to Penguin. | 接近企鹅 | 
| [42:28] | Gain his confidence. What then? | 获得他的信任 然后呢 | 
| [42:30] | I need to know what you’re going to do. | 我要知道你打算做什么 | 
| [42:31] | No. | 不行 | 
| [42:33] | You don’t. | 你不能知道 | 
| [42:35] | You want the city back from Penguin. | 你想从企鹅手中夺回哥谭 | 
| [42:37] | I’ll give that to you. | 我可以满足你 | 
| [42:40] | But you have to trust me. | 但你得信任我 |