| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Where are you, Ed? | 你在哪 爱德 | 
| [00:03] | What’s green and red and goes round and round? | 红绿相间 兜着圈圈 | 
| [00:05] | Zebra with a gaping hole. | 有个大伤口的斑马 | 
| [00:07] | Your brilliant mind is as damaged as the rest of your body. | 你聪明的大脑跟你的身体一样受损了 | 
| [00:10] | I guess she was right. | 看来她是对的 | 
| [00:12] | …you’re not smart. | 你不聪明了 | 
| [00:14] | We’d need an army to take on Penguin. | 我们需要一支大军才能去对付企鹅 | 
| [00:16] | Makes me miss Falcone. | 我都怀念法尔科内了 | 
| [00:18] | You came looking for a gangster, that’s exactly what you found. | 你是来找黑帮的 你也找到了 | 
| [00:20] | I’m a Falcone. | 我是个法尔科内 | 
| [00:21] | I need to know what you’re going to do. | 我要知道你打算做什么 | 
| [00:23] | You want the city back from Penguin. | 你想从企鹅手中夺回哥谭 | 
| [00:24] | I’ll give that to you. | 我可以满足你 | 
| [00:26] | Did you really think I wouldn’t figure it out? | 你真以为我发现不了吗 | 
| [00:28] | The two of you have been whispering like teenagers for weeks. | 你们俩几周来一直像小年轻一样嘀嘀咕咕 | 
| [00:32] | you never deserved her in the first… | 你本来就配不上她… | 
| [00:35] | Yes. I killed him. | 是 我杀了他 | 
| [00:37] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [00:38] | There’s a legend about this knife. | 这把刀有个传说 | 
| [00:40] | The man that killed my grandfather can’t have this. | 那个杀了我爷爷的人 绝不能得到它 | 
| [00:43] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [00:44] | That’s Ra’s al Ghul. | 是雷霄·奥古 | 
| [00:45] | That knife is the key to everything. | 那把刀是一切的关键 | 
| [00:48] | Just give me the knife, and I will release the boy. | 把刀给我 我就放了这孩子 | 
| [00:51] | Bruce, hand me the knife. | 布鲁斯 把刀给我 | 
| [00:52] | I can’t. | 我不能 | 
| [01:00] | So, who’s the vegetable? | 这植物人是谁 | 
| [01:01] | Used to be a gangster. | 之前是黑帮的 | 
| [01:03] | Name’s, uh, Gilzean. Maybe Gold? | 叫做…吉尔兹 还是叫高德来着 | 
| [01:06] | Took a slug in the noodle. Been in a coma six months. | 额头中弹 昏迷了六个月 | 
| [01:09] | So, hospital brass wants to free up some beds? | 医院的人想省点床位吗 | 
| [01:12] | Yeah, say take him upstate. | 是啊 说把他送到州北去 | 
| [01:27] | Rest in peace, Butch Gilzean. | 安息吧 布奇·吉尔兹 | 
| [01:31] | Cyrus Gold. | 塞拉斯·高德 | 
| [01:34] | Whoever the hell you are. | 随便你叫什么吧 | 
| [02:11] | Hey, Harvey. | 哈维 | 
| [02:13] | Has anyone contacted you about Ra’s al Ghul? | 有人找你说过雷霄·奥古的事吗 | 
| [02:15] | No. | 没有 | 
| [02:15] | I just heard from Judge Bam Bam’s clerk. | 刚刚法官的书记员给我通了气 | 
| [02:17] | – His trial got pushed off the docket. – And? | -他的庭审被从待审案件中拿掉了 -怎么 | 
| [02:21] | And I want to make sure him being minister of a foreign country | 我想确保他外国部长的身份 | 
| [02:24] | doesn’t let him weasel out of this. | 不会帮他逃脱制裁 | 
| [02:25] | He killed a boy. | 他杀了一个男孩 | 
| [02:26] | That’s above my pay grade, pal. | 那可不在我的职责范围内 | 
| [02:28] | I just, uh, bust the bad guys. | 我只负责…抓抓坏人而已 | 
| [02:31] | Do you? | 是吗 | 
| [02:34] | These are release forms. | 这些是释放令 | 
| [02:37] | Of my collars. | 都是我抓的人 | 
| [02:37] | Let me guess, each one of them has a license from Penguin, right? | 我猜猜 这些人都有企鹅签发的执照是吧 | 
| [02:40] | Jim, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. | 吉姆 我进退两难 | 
| [02:43] | Every mook you bust with a license, | 你抓的每一个有执照的渣滓 | 
| [02:45] | the commissioner orders me to let him go. | 局长都命令我放人 | 
| [02:47] | What am I supposed to do? | 我能怎么办 | 
| [02:49] | Your job! | 做好你的工作 | 
| [02:50] | I am doing my job! | 我是在做好我的工作 | 
| [02:52] | Gordon, got a call from the judge’s clerk; | 戈登 法官的书记员来电 | 
| [02:54] | it’s about Ra’s al Ghul. | 是关于雷霄·奥古的事 | 
| [02:56] | Here. | 给 | 
| [02:58] | I’m doing my job. | 我就是在做我的工作 | 
| [03:07] | Master Bruce. | 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [03:09] | No sleep? | 没睡吗 | 
| [03:11] | Again? | 又这样 | 
| [03:16] | Once more, about that boy’s death… | 再说一次 那个男孩的死… | 
| [03:18] | Don’t say it’s not my fault. | 不要说不是我的错 | 
| [03:21] | It is my fault. | 就是我的错 | 
| [03:22] | Alex is dead because I hesitated. | 因为我的犹豫 艾力克斯才会死 | 
| [03:24] | Well, perhaps you did, | 或许是这样 | 
| [03:25] | but that doesn’t make you his murderer, does it? | 但这并不意味着你是凶手 不是吗 | 
| [03:27] | Ra’s killed that innocent little boy, | 雷霄杀了那个无辜的小男孩 | 
| [03:30] | and he’s gonna pay for it. | 他会付出代价的 | 
| [03:31] | You really think locking him up in Blackgate will stop him? | 你真以为把他关进黑门监狱就能阻止他吗 | 
| [03:33] | He still wants this dagger. | 他仍然想要这把刀 | 
| [03:34] | Stop going on about the bloody dagger, will you? | 别再研究这个什么破刀了好吗 | 
| [03:36] | Just so we can just get some breakfast. Please. | 赶紧好好吃点早饭吧 求你了 | 
| [03:38] | I think I finally found something in Dr. Winthrop’s notes. | 我终于在温斯洛普博士的笔记里有所发现了 | 
| [03:41] | There’s a description on the handle | 把手上有一段文字 | 
| [03:42] | that Dr. Winthrop was able to decipher. | 被温斯洛普博士解密出来了 | 
| [03:44] | Says the knife is intended for the one | 说这把刀是为那个 | 
| [03:46] | who has bathed in the healing waters. | 在复活水中浸泡过的人准备的 | 
| [03:49] | Right. Well, assuming that’s not me, | 是吗 假设指的不是我 | 
| [03:50] | that must be our boy Ra’s. | 那肯定就是雷霄大兄弟了 | 
| [03:51] | But that doesn’t have to mean it’s for him to use. | 但这并不意味着是给他用的 | 
| [03:54] | Perhaps it’s to be used against him. | 也许是用来对付他的 | 
| [03:58] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [03:59] | No. | 不 | 
| [04:01] | You clearly don’t. | 你显然没明白 | 
| [04:02] | What you’re suggesting is that knife and that knife alone | 你的意思是这把刀 且只有这把刀 | 
| [04:04] | is the only thing capable of doing him in. | 能够彻底杀死他 | 
| [04:06] | If Ra’s al Ghul believes this knife will kill him, | 如果雷霄·奥古相信这把刀能杀他 | 
| [04:08] | that could explain why he wants it so badly. | 这样就能解释他为什么这么想要这把刀了 | 
| [04:10] | So he can destroy it. | 好把它销毁 | 
| [04:13] | Before someone fulfills the prophecy. | 以免预言被某人应验 | 
| [04:19] | Master Bruce, I know that you feel bad about Alex. | 布鲁斯少爷 我知道艾力克斯的事你很难过 | 
| [04:22] | We all do. | 我们都一样 | 
| [04:24] | But at this point, you must remember your vow. | 但此时此刻 你必须牢记你的誓言 | 
| [04:29] | No killing. | 绝不杀人 | 
| [04:32] | No killing. | 绝不杀人 | 
| [04:34] | Taking a life, never mind how justified, | 终结一条生命 无论是否正义 | 
| [04:37] | will lead you down a darker path | 都将引导你走上黑暗的道路 | 
| [04:38] | than you could ever possibly imagine. | 远比你想象的还要黑暗的多 | 
| [04:40] | I know. I’ve been down it. | 我知道 因为我有体会 | 
| [04:43] | You understand me, Master Bruce? | 你明白了吗 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [04:44] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [04:46] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [04:57] | Let’s get yourself ready. | 穿戴一下吧 | 
| [04:59] | Chop, chop. | 赶快的 | 
| [05:11] | Such a tragedy. | 真是太惨了 | 
| [05:12] | He was only a child and always so lovely. | 他只是个孩子 一直那么可爱 | 
| [05:17] | A heinous crime | 居然能对一个 | 
| [05:18] | perpetrated against such an innocent boy. | 无辜的男孩下此毒手 | 
| [05:21] | And his grandfather, | 还有他的祖父 | 
| [05:23] | murdered just the day before. | 就在前一天被人杀了 | 
| [05:33] | I’ll just be a moment, Master Bruce. | 我去去就回来 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [05:46] | Diplomatic immunity? | 外交豁免权 | 
| [05:48] | You are joking, aren’t you? | 你不是在开玩笑吧 | 
| [05:49] | The Nanda Parbat embassy filed papers to have him extradited. | 南峰大使馆提交了把他引渡回国的文件 | 
| [05:53] | Could happen this week. | 这周可能就会批下来 | 
| [05:54] | That monster killed a child. | 那怪物杀了个孩子 | 
| [05:55] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [05:56] | I was there. | 我在场 | 
| [05:57] | Look… I am telling you this as a courtesy. | 我告诉你是出于礼貌 | 
| [06:01] | But the news will get out. | 但是这个消息会传出去的 | 
| [06:03] | When it does, I need you to watch Bruce. | 届时 我要你盯着布鲁斯 | 
| [06:05] | I’m worried about him. | 我担心他 | 
| [06:07] | And you blame me? | 你怪我吗 | 
| [06:10] | You’re his guardian, aren’t you? | 你不是他的监护人吗 | 
| [06:12] | You’re supposed to protect him, | 你本该保护他的 | 
| [06:13] | and instead you’ve been placing him in harm’s way. | 结果你反而一直让他身陷危险 | 
| [06:15] | Oh, I see. So that’s what rankles, is it? | 我懂了 这就是你耿耿于怀的事吧 | 
| [06:18] | Keeping you in the dark. | 我没有告诉你 | 
| [06:19] | Well, if I was you, | 如果我是你 | 
| [06:20] | I’d focus on your own job, Detective, | 我会专注于自己的工作 警探 | 
| [06:22] | which is keeping Ra’s al Ghul behind bars, tucked up. | 就是把雷霄·奥古关在监狱里 | 
| [06:24] | Just keep the news away from Bruce as long as you can. | 尽量晚点让布鲁斯知道这个消息 | 
| [06:26] | On that, we agree, Detective. | 这一点我们看法一致 警探 | 
| [06:31] | The boy’s been through enough. | 这孩子已经经受了太多 | 
| [07:17] | Thank you for coming, Barbara. | 谢谢你来 芭芭拉 | 
| [07:18] | Hell of a chicken coop. | 好个鸡笼啊 | 
| [07:20] | So, what’s the angle? | 要怎么做 | 
| [07:24] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 | 
| [07:27] | Say the word, | 你说一句 | 
| [07:28] | we’ll be home drinking Chianti by dinnertime. | 晚餐时分 我们就能回家喝红酒了 | 
| [07:32] | I think I’ll decline. | 我想我得拒绝 | 
| [07:37] | So why did you call me here? | 那你叫我来干什么 | 
| [07:39] | To say good-bye. | 道别 | 
| [07:42] | When I brought you back to life, | 我让你起死回生时 | 
| [07:44] | I asked you to be my eyes and ears in Gotham. | 我叫你做我在哥谭的耳目 | 
| [07:48] | You became so much more. | 而你已经不止如此了 | 
| [07:49] | Save it. | 省省吧 | 
| [07:51] | What about everything you promised me? | 那你答应我的一切呢 | 
| [07:54] | “Do as I ask and I will give you a gift beyond your imagining.” | 照我说的做 我会给你一份超乎你想象的礼物 | 
| [08:22] | What the hell was that? | 刚才那是什么 | 
| [08:26] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 | 
| [08:29] | Good-bye, Barbara. | 再见了 芭芭拉 | 
| [09:21] | *Born on a Monday* | *星期一出生* | 
| [09:24] | *Christened on a Tuesday* | *星期二洗礼* | 
| [09:26] | *Married on a Wednesday* | *星期三结婚* | 
| [09:28] | *Took ill on Thursday* | *星期四生病* | 
| [09:31] | *Grew worse on Friday* | *星期五恶化* | 
| [09:33] | *Died on Saturday* | *星期六死掉* | 
| [09:35] | *Buried on Sunday…* | *星期日下葬* | 
| [09:36] | Sweet mother of Mary. | 上帝啊 | 
| [09:40] | Never seen nothing like him before. | 我从没见过他这样的 | 
| [09:42] | He’s white as a picket fence. | 他白得和篱笆似的 | 
| [09:44] | Easy. We ain’t gonna hurt you. | 别紧张 我们不会伤害你 | 
| [09:47] | What happened to your drawers, big fella? | 你的内裤是怎么回事 | 
| [09:50] | Easy. | 别紧张 | 
| [09:55] | No! | 不 | 
| [10:02] | We’re gonna get you, you freak! | 给我们等着 怪物 | 
| [10:06] | Who… are you? | 你…是谁 | 
| [10:10] | *Born on a Monday* | *星期一出生* | 
| [10:12] | *Christened on Tuesday* | *星期二洗礼* | 
| [10:14] | *Married on Wednesday* | *星期三结婚* | 
| [10:16] | *Took ill on Thursday* | *星期四生病* | 
| [10:18] | *Grew worse on Friday* | *星期五恶化* | 
| [10:20] | *Died on Sat…* | *星期六死掉* | 
| [10:22] | *Solomon Grundy* | *所罗门·格兰迪* | 
| [10:24] | *Born on a Monday…* | *星期一出生* | 
| [10:26] | Solomon… Grundy. | 所罗门…格兰迪 | 
| [10:32] | Born… | 星期一… | 
| [10:34] | on Monday. | 出生 | 
| [10:38] | *Born on a Monday* | *星期一出生* | 
| [10:40] | *Solomon Grundy.* | *所罗门·格兰迪* | 
| [10:52] | License compliance amongst the GCPD remains high. | 哥谭市警局的执照服从率依然很高 | 
| [10:57] | The program is an unmitigated success. | 这个项目进行得非常成功 | 
| [11:00] | Numbers, Mr. Penn. | 数据 潘先生 | 
| [11:01] | A-according to my tabulations, | 根据我所列出的表格 | 
| [11:04] | 86% of crime is accounted for under Pax Penguina. | 86%的犯罪在”企鹅和平时期”的管理下 | 
| [11:10] | Which means that 14% of crime | 也就是说还有14%的犯罪 | 
| [11:11] | happens outside of my licensing system! | 在我执照系统管辖范围之外 | 
| [11:15] | The numbers are very good, Mr. Cobblepot. | 这个数已经很不错了 科波特先生 | 
| [11:18] | Get Firefly. | 去找萤火虫 | 
| [11:20] | I want examples made! | 我要以儆效尤 | 
| [11:21] | Yes, that might help. | 没错 那样做可能有用 | 
| [11:24] | But, then, if scorching a few idiots was all it took, | 但是 如果只要烧死几个笨蛋就行了 | 
| [11:26] | anyone could rule Gotham. | 那谁都能统治哥谭了 | 
| [11:30] | Thank you for your insight, Miss Falcone. | 谢谢你的独到见解 法尔科内小姐 | 
| [11:32] | I don’t recall summoning you. | 我记得我没有找你 | 
| [11:34] | I came to see if you had lunch plans tomorrow. | 我是来问问你明天中午可有安排 | 
| [11:39] | An invitation? | 邀请吗 | 
| [11:42] | After… | 就算… | 
| [11:42] | I killed your father’s last remaining loyalists? | 我杀了你父亲最后的几位忠仆吗 | 
| [11:47] | Perhaps you overestimate the pleasure of your company. | 也许你有点自视过高了 | 
| [11:50] | Oswald… | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [11:52] | you may think you have everything, | 你也许觉得自己已经拥有一切 | 
| [11:55] | but there is one thing you don’t have. | 但你缺少一样东西 | 
| [11:58] | The Falcone name. | 法尔科内的名字 | 
| [12:01] | A name that once accounted | 曾经哥谭所有犯罪 | 
| [12:02] | for all criminal activity in Gotham– as in… | 都归于其名下 也就是… | 
| [12:06] | one hundred percent. | 百分之百 | 
| [12:11] | Now you’re just rubbing it in. | 你这就是得瑟呢 | 
| [12:13] | I propose we have lunch somewhere public. | 我建议我们公开一同进餐 | 
| [12:16] | By doing so, | 这样的话 | 
| [12:17] | you’ll show Gotham that you have the support of the Falcone family. | 哥谭便会知道你有法尔科内家族的支持 | 
| [12:21] | And that should be enough to send those outlying criminal elements | 这样应该足以拉拢那些不愿归顺的罪犯 | 
| [12:23] | scurrying back under your umbrella. | 乖乖听从你的调遣 | 
| [12:28] | Mr. Penn, item number four on my to-do list. | 潘先生 我的待办事项上第四条 | 
| [12:34] | “Kill Sofia Falcone.” | “杀死索菲娅·法尔科内” | 
| [12:39] | Add a question mark, will you? | 能帮我加个问号吗 | 
| [12:44] | Tomorrow it is. | 那就明天 | 
| [12:54] | Come on, you people have pills for everything! | 你们什么药都有 | 
| [12:56] | Insomnia, anxiety! You have to have something for me! | 失眠 焦虑 肯定也有我能用的 | 
| [12:59] | I don’t know, a pill to reverse the effect | 我不知道 能消除脑子 | 
| [13:01] | of having your brain frozen and unfrozen? | 被冻和解冻后遗症的药物 | 
| [13:03] | That’s kind of specific. | 这要求有点太详细了 | 
| [13:07] | I will not be condescended to by an idiot in a lab coat! | 我不会任由一个穿白大褂的蠢货耻笑 | 
| [13:12] | You’re not even a doctor! | 你都不是医生 | 
| [13:14] | Okay, relax, man. | 冷静点 伙计 | 
| [13:16] | Just… tell me your symptoms. | 告诉我你的症状 | 
| [13:18] | Fogginess of the mind. | 思绪不清 | 
| [13:20] | Decreased capacity to think ten steps ahead. | 料事如神能力减退 | 
| [13:24] | Inability to solve riddles! | 无法解开谜语 | 
| [13:26] | God. | 天啊 | 
| [13:26] | I have got to improve my brain function. | 我得增强我的大脑功能 | 
| [13:29] | I could take a pill or a vitamin. | 我可以吃点药 或者维他命 | 
| [13:32] | I’ll even consider a natural remedy. | 我甚至愿意考虑自然疗法 | 
| [13:34] | I don’t want to get your hopes up, but there is something. | 我也不想让你抱有太大希望 但的确有个办法 | 
| [13:38] | What? Tell me. | 什么 告诉我 | 
| [13:40] | A trial drug. | 一种试验药 | 
| [13:41] | It claims to boost your natural cognitive abilities. | 据说它能提高你的自然认知能力 | 
| [13:44] | That’s perfect. Where is this? | 完美 东西在哪里 | 
| [13:45] | The sample drawer. | 样品抽屉 | 
| [13:48] | What is it called? | 叫什么 | 
| [13:49] | Smartivia. Blue pills, diamond-shaped. | 叫聪明剂 蓝药片 外形像钻石 | 
| [13:51] | Smartivia. Smartivia. | 聪明剂 聪明剂 | 
| [13:53] | I don’t see them. | 没看到 | 
| [13:55] | Try towards the back. | 在后头找找 | 
| [13:56] | I don’t see it. | 没看到 | 
| [13:59] | Here it is. | 在这儿 | 
| [14:09] | A fake gun? | 假枪 | 
| [14:10] | Seriously? | 不是吧 | 
| [14:13] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I just need to know. | 等等等等 我得知道 | 
| [14:16] | – Do these work? – No, dummy. | -这东西有用吗 -没用 蠢货 | 
| [14:18] | They’re sugar pills. | 那是糖片 | 
| [14:19] | And I’m calling the police. | 我要叫警察了 | 
| [14:25] | Go on, do it, do it… | 来吧 一下就好 | 
| [14:55] | Butch. | 布奇 | 
| [14:57] | You… know Grundy? | 你认识格兰迪吗 | 
| [15:00] | Butch… | 布奇 | 
| [15:01] | I have never had an issue with you. | 我向来跟你无冤无仇 | 
| [15:04] | Barbara Kean– she is the problem. | 芭芭拉·基恩才是冤家 | 
| [15:06] | You and Tabitha are innocent bystanders. | 你和塔比莎都是无辜的旁观者 | 
| [15:08] | Wow, you don’t get much sun. No… | 你不常晒太阳吧 不要 | 
| [15:13] | Man talk too much. | 人话太多了 | 
| [15:21] | – Collins, deal with this, will you? – Yep. | -柯林斯 处理一下 好吗 -好 | 
| [15:23] | Gordon. | 戈登 | 
| [15:25] | Gordon. | 戈登 | 
| [15:26] | Bruce is gone. | 布鲁斯不见了 | 
| [15:27] | – What? – You’ve got to get me into Blackgate. | -什么 -你得把我弄进黑门监狱 | 
| [15:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 | 
| [15:30] | When we got back from the wake, | 我们从守灵回来后 | 
| [15:32] | he said he was gonna go straight to bed, | 他说要去睡了 | 
| [15:33] | but he must’ve snuck out between then and now. | 但他后来肯定溜出去了 | 
| [15:35] | My concern is that he’s taken the knife… | 让我担心的是 他拿走了刀 | 
| [15:39] | and he’s gonna try and kill Ra’s al Ghul. | 他要去杀雷霄·奥古 | 
| [15:42] | You’re serious? | 你说真的吗 | 
| [15:43] | Yes, I’m bloody serious. | 对 我认真得很 | 
| [15:45] | We’ve got to go to Blackgate now. | 我们得马上去黑门监狱 | 
| [15:47] | And then you can tell me | 然后你可以告诉我 | 
| [15:48] | the many ways I’ve failed the child, all right? | 我有多对不起这孩子 好吗 | 
| [15:50] | – Oh, I will. – Listen to me. | -我会的 -听我说 | 
| [15:52] | The boy is on the verge of doing something | 这孩子现在正要做一件 | 
| [15:54] | that there’s no coming back from. | 无法回头的事情 | 
| [15:57] | He needs our help. | 他需要我们的帮助 | 
| [16:01] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [16:02] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah, it’s about time. | 总算来了 | 
| [16:31] | Shift ended five minutes ago. | 这轮班五分钟前就结束了 | 
| [16:33] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [17:46] | You weak… | 你个软弱 | 
| [17:49] | foolish… boy. | 愚蠢的 孩子 | 
| [18:07] | You’re still not ready. | 你还没准备好 | 
| [18:19] | My name is Bruce Wayne. | 我的名字叫布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [18:20] | Stop him. Stop him. | 阻止他 阻止他 | 
| [18:27] | Master al Ghul. | 奥古大师 | 
| [18:30] | Take him below. | 带他到下边去 | 
| [18:33] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你们要干什么 | 
| [18:44] | Got your call, but… I checked the logs– | 接到你的电话了 但是我查了记录 | 
| [18:47] | Bruce Wayne hasn’t been here. | 布鲁斯·韦恩没来过这里 | 
| [18:48] | With all due respect, | 请恕我直言 | 
| [18:49] | I don’t think he’d come as a regular visitor. | 我想他不会作为正常访客来 | 
| [18:51] | He’s a billionaire, after all. | 毕竟他是个亿万富翁 | 
| [18:53] | I think what Mr. Pennyworth is trying to say is | 我想潘尼沃斯先生想说的是 | 
| [18:55] | Bruce Wayne could have paid someone to get him in here. | 布鲁斯·韦恩可能花钱买通某人放他进来 | 
| [18:58] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [19:00] | We just want to look around. | 我们就是想四处看看 | 
| [19:03] | Sure. Whatever you want. | 好吧 随你们便 | 
| [19:06] | But you came all the way here for nothing. | 不过你们就是白跑一趟 | 
| [19:08] | And we’re gonna need your weapons. | 还有 我们得拿走你们的武器 | 
| [19:12] | Standard procedure. | 标准程序 | 
| [19:14] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [19:38] | – Finished? – That’s absolutely it. | -没了 -就这些了 | 
| [19:40] | Unless you want to check my undercrackers. | 除非你想搜我的小裤裤 | 
| [19:44] | This way. | 这边走 | 
| [19:46] | Undercrackers? | 小裤裤 | 
| [19:53] | They’re here. | 他们来了 | 
| [20:14] | Sugar pills, my foot. | 去他的糖片 | 
| [20:17] | That dream was horrible. | 那个梦太可怕了 | 
| [20:20] | Oh, God! | 天啊 | 
| [20:21] | Oh, you’re real. | 你是真的 | 
| [20:25] | You… know… | 你 认识 | 
| [20:28] | …Grundy? | 格兰迪 | 
| [20:29] | What? No. No. | 什么 不认识 | 
| [20:31] | No, who’s Grundy? | 格兰迪是谁 | 
| [20:33] | Solomon Grundy. | 所罗门·格兰迪 | 
| [20:36] | Born on Monday. | 星期一出生 | 
| [20:39] | Your hand! How… | 你的手 怎么… | 
| [20:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [20:43] | What happened to you? | 你是发生了什么 | 
| [20:46] | Grundy not know. | 格兰迪不知道 | 
| [20:49] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 我来理清楚 | 
| [20:50] | You don’t… remember… | 你不记得 | 
| [20:53] | who you are | 你是谁 | 
| [20:55] | or how you got here? | 也不记得是怎么到这儿来的 | 
| [21:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [21:03] | Grundy… | 格兰迪 | 
| [21:04] | I don’t know you. Best of luck, though. | 我不认识你 但是祝你好运 | 
| [21:07] | Hope you get the skin thing figured out. | 希望你能把肤色治好 | 
| [21:09] | Later. | 回见 | 
| [21:13] | You know Grundy. | 你认识格兰迪 | 
| [21:16] | You help Grundy. | 帮助格兰迪 | 
| [21:18] | Be… | 做 | 
| [21:20] | Grundy… | 格兰迪的 | 
| [21:22] | friend. | 朋友 | 
| [21:25] | I’m attempting to be civil… | 我想客客气气的 | 
| [21:28] | but I can’t help you. | 但我帮不了你 | 
| [21:30] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [21:31] | I just can’t, all right? | 我就是不能 | 
| [21:33] | – Why? – Because… | -为什么 -因为 | 
| [21:35] | Why?! | 为什么 | 
| [21:35] | Because I can’t even help myself! | 因为 我都帮不了自己 | 
| [21:42] | You don’t know who you are. | 你不知道你是谁 | 
| [21:44] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也一样 | 
| [21:46] | I used to be smart… brilliant… | 我以前很聪明 非常聪明 | 
| [21:51] | and now that’s gone. | 但现在不是了 | 
| [21:52] | I can’t even rob a pharmacy! | 我连家破药店都打劫不了 | 
| [21:55] | So you want me to help you? | 你要我帮你吗 | 
| [22:00] | I can’t. | 我帮不了 | 
| [22:16] | Well, I am feeling a pit peckish. | 我是有点饿了 | 
| [22:28] | We are closed. | 我们关门了 | 
| [22:30] | Janos. | 亚诺什 | 
| [22:33] | Last I saw you was at my tenth birthday. | 上次见你 是在我十岁生日时 | 
| [22:35] | You bought me ruby earrings. | 你给我买了红宝石耳环 | 
| [22:37] | Said it would be a fitting gift | 说这是给 | 
| [22:38] | for the daughter of the king of Gotham. | 哥谭之王女儿的合适礼物 | 
| [22:42] | Sofia Falcone. | 索菲娅·法尔科内 | 
| [22:44] | I heard you had returned to Gotham. | 我听说你回到哥谭了 | 
| [22:46] | What can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么 | 
| [22:49] | I was wondering how you were faring | 我想问问你在企鹅的统治下 | 
| [22:50] | under Penguin’s rule. | 过得如何 | 
| [22:53] | The Szabo family is quite content | 萨博家族很满足于 | 
| [22:55] | under Oswald Cobblepot’s licensing system. | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特的执照系统 | 
| [22:58] | But even if we were not, | 就算不是 | 
| [23:00] | we would be wise enough not to say anything. | 我们也知道不该多言 | 
| [23:04] | Good. Because I’ve invited him | 很好 因为我请他 | 
| [23:06] | to your restaurant for lunch, | 来你餐厅吃午饭了 | 
| [23:08] | and I want it to be a lunch | 我希望这顿饭 | 
| [23:09] | he’ll never forget. | 他永远不会忘 | 
| [23:28] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:37] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [23:39] | Beneath Blackgate Penitentiary. | 在黑门监狱地下 | 
| [23:42] | Alfred Pennyworth and Jim Gordon | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯和吉姆·戈登 | 
| [23:44] | are upstairs in the company, | 在楼上 他们不知 | 
| [23:47] | unbeknownst to them, of my men. | 他们周围 都是我的人 | 
| [23:50] | Let them go. | 放了他们 | 
| [23:51] | They have nothing to do with this. | 他们跟这事无关 | 
| [23:53] | Still playing the white knight, Bruce. | 还是想做白衣骑士 布鲁斯 | 
| [23:56] | You replaced the guards before I got here. | 你在我到来前就换掉了守卫 | 
| [23:58] | I’m sure your friends can fend for themselves. | 我相信你的朋友能自卫 | 
| [24:01] | You applied for diplomatic immunity, | 你申请外交豁免权 | 
| [24:02] | knowing I’d hear about it | 就知道我会听说 | 
| [24:05] | and come for you. | 会来找你 | 
| [24:06] | I wanted the knife, | 我想要刀 | 
| [24:08] | but not for the reason you think. | 但并非为你所想的原因 | 
| [24:13] | It’s been ages since I first held this dagger. | 自我最初握住这把刀已经过了很久 | 
| [24:17] | It was given to me moments after | 我从拉萨路水潭出来后 | 
| [24:19] | I was bathed in the Lazarus Pit. | 便立刻得到了它 | 
| [24:23] | Submerged in the waters… | 我浸入了水中 | 
| [24:34] | …suspended between life and death, | 停留在了生死之间 | 
| [24:40] | I saw a vision of you… | 我在幻象中看到了你 | 
| [24:45] | …my heir. | 我的继承人 | 
| [24:48] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 | 
| [24:50] | I’m not your heir. | 我才不是你的继承人 | 
| [24:51] | I don’t even understand what that means. | 我都不懂那是什么意思 | 
| [24:53] | It means that you are the only one | 意思是 只有你 | 
| [24:56] | who can end my suffering. | 能结束我的痛苦 | 
| [25:04] | Please. | 求你 | 
| [25:07] | You want me to kill you? | 你要我杀了你 | 
| [25:11] | Set me free. | 给我自由吧 | 
| [25:24] | Well, thanks for the snack, big guy. | 多谢给我零食 大块头 | 
| [25:27] | It’s been an emotional day. I got to go. | 今天情绪起伏很大 我得走了 | 
| [25:32] | No. | 不 | 
| [25:34] | Not this again. Come on! | 别又来啊 拜托 | 
| [25:36] | God… I’ve told you, I’m better off on my own, | 天呐 我说了 我一个人混更好 | 
| [25:40] | and you are, too. | 你也是 | 
| [25:41] | So let go! | 放开我 | 
| [25:43] | Let go! | 放开我 | 
| [25:45] | Hey, freak. | 怪物 | 
| [25:47] | Ha, I knew we’d find you. | 我就知道我们能找到你 | 
| [25:48] | And it looks like you got a friend. | 看来你还多了个朋友 | 
| [25:51] | I assure you, | 相信我 | 
| [25:52] | we are not friends. | 我们才不是朋友 | 
| [25:54] | Get ’em. | 上 | 
| [25:56] | Both of ’em. | 抓住他俩 | 
| [25:56] | No! No! | 不不 | 
| [26:08] | Grundy! | 格兰迪 | 
| [26:13] | Hot… hot! | 好烫 好烫 | 
| [26:15] | Grundy friend, help! | 格兰迪朋友 帮忙 | 
| [26:17] | Don’t leave, no. Help. Help. | 别走啊 帮我 帮我 | 
| [26:20] | Hot. | 好烫 | 
| [26:21] | Hot… hot… | 好烫 好烫 | 
| [26:30] | Grundy friend not dumb. | 格兰迪朋友不蠢 | 
| [26:33] | Grundy friend… smart. | 格兰迪朋友 聪明 | 
| [26:36] | Well, I guess… | 我猜 | 
| [26:38] | …yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [26:40] | Water beats fire. | 水灭火 | 
| [26:43] | That was smart. | 是挺聪明 | 
| [26:46] | Oh, boy… | 天呐 | 
| [26:50] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 | 
| [27:04] | Oswald. They said this is their best table. | 奥斯瓦尔德 他们说这是他们最好的位置 | 
| [27:07] | Interesting choice. | 这选择很有趣 | 
| [27:10] | Are you sure it’s not too intimate? | 你确定这里不会太私密吗 | 
| [27:12] | The point was to get the word out | 重点是让话传开 | 
| [27:13] | that the Falcones support me. | 法尔科内家族支持我 | 
| [27:16] | Don’t worry, people will talk. | 别担心 会传开的 | 
| [27:21] | I chose this place | 我选了这里 | 
| [27:22] | because I heard your mother was Hungarian. | 是因为我听说你母亲是匈牙利人 | 
| [27:24] | I thought you might like a taste of home. | 我觉得你可能会喜欢家乡的味道 | 
| [27:46] | I can assure you, Oswald, I’m not here to poison you. | 相信我 奥斯瓦尔德 我不是来毒死你的 | 
| [27:50] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 | 
| [27:54] | The chef likes to go heavy on the paprika, doesn’t he? | 大厨的辣椒粉可没少放啊 | 
| [27:58] | How is the food, otherwise? | 除了这点 食物如何 | 
| [28:01] | Serviceable. | 还算上得了桌 | 
| [28:06] | Well, I’m stuffed. | 好了 我吃饱了 | 
| [28:07] | Thank you so much for meeting me, Miss Falcone. | 谢谢你来见我 法尔科内小姐 | 
| [28:10] | And thank you to your family for their support. | 也感谢你家族的支持 | 
| [28:12] | You can’t leave until you’ve tried the goulash. | 你没尝过菜炖牛肉不能走啊 | 
| [28:14] | If it’s anything like the chicken paprika, | 如果跟辣子鸡是一个味儿 | 
| [28:17] | I’ll pass. | 我还是算了 | 
| [28:17] | It’s the house specialty. | 这是餐厅特色菜 | 
| [28:28] | My mother made goulash. | 我母亲以前也会做炖菜牛肉 | 
| [28:30] | Brought the recipe from Budapest. | 从布达佩斯特带来的食谱 | 
| [28:32] | Handed down through her family for 300 years. | 在她家族里传了300年了 | 
| [28:37] | I doubt this will hold a candle. | 这恐怕是比不了的 | 
| [29:05] | I’m leaving! | 我要走了 | 
| [29:06] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [29:08] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [29:14] | It took me forever to find his mother’s recipe. | 我花了好久才找到了他妈妈的食谱 | 
| [29:16] | Did you follow it exactly? | 你是完全按照食谱做的吗 | 
| [29:18] | I followed the recipe to a T. | 我一点不差地照做的 | 
| [29:20] | The little man didn’t like? | 那小个子不喜欢吗 | 
| [29:23] | Honestly, I don’t know. | 老实说 我看不出 | 
| [29:31] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这里工作多久了 | 
| [29:33] | Two years, thereabouts. | 两年吧 | 
| [29:36] | I was in Blackgate for a time. | 我也曾在黑门监狱待过 | 
| [29:38] | We must not have overlapped. | 我们肯定是错过了 | 
| [29:39] | Here? As a guard? | 是吗 来做警卫的 | 
| [29:41] | As a prisoner. | 是犯人 | 
| [29:44] | Oh, yeah. Heard about that. | 是啊 听说那事了 | 
| [29:46] | Is there a reason why you’re not taking us through maximum security? | 你为什么不带我们去重刑区 | 
| [29:49] | Prisoners are in the yard this time of day. | 犯人这个时候都在院子里 | 
| [29:53] | Been some changes since you were here. | 你走之后这里发生了些变化 | 
| [29:58] | “McCloskey.” | 迈克劳斯基 | 
| [30:00] | That’s funny. | 有意思 | 
| [30:01] | I know another J. McCloskey who works here. | 我也认识一个在这里工作的J·迈克劳斯基 | 
| [30:06] | My cousin. Gets confusing sometimes. | 是我亲戚 有时我们会被搞混 | 
| [30:09] | All right, let’s go.Through this door. | 好吧 走吧 这边来 | 
| [30:12] | I got to say, mate, | 我得说 | 
| [30:13] | I really love what you’ve done with the old place. | 我真的很喜欢你们对这里的改装 | 
| [30:15] | However, I’ve got a question for you. | 但我有个问题 | 
| [30:19] | Yeah? | 什么 | 
| [30:20] | Where are the real guards? | 真警卫都哪去了 | 
| [30:37] | Where is Bruce Wayne? | 布鲁斯·韦恩在哪 | 
| [30:40] | Ra’s al Ghul has plans for the boy. | 雷霄·奥古对他有打算 | 
| [30:41] | Where is he?! | 他在哪 | 
| [30:43] | You’ll never find him. | 你们绝对找不到他的 | 
| [30:45] | Oh, you underestimate my resolve, pal. | 你是低估了我的决心 哥们 | 
| [30:54] | Well, at least we know Bruce is here. | 至少我们知道布鲁斯在这儿 | 
| [30:56] | Well, we’ve walked the floor. Where could he be? | 我们已经把这里走遍了 那他能在哪 | 
| [30:58] | There’s the yard, the tower– | 院子 塔楼 | 
| [31:00] | but they’re too public. | 都太开放 | 
| [31:03] | There’s a sub-basement, | 有个地下层 | 
| [31:04] | accessible by the service elevator. | 走服务电梯能到 | 
| [31:05] | Which way? | 哪边走 | 
| [31:25] | Who did I tell you specifically not to let in here?! | 我特地叮嘱不能放谁进来的 | 
| [31:29] | Uh, Miss Falcone is here to see you, sir. | 法尔科内小姐是来见您的 先生 | 
| [31:34] | I’m sorry, Oswald. | 抱歉 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [31:35] | I’m not sure what upset you, but I… | 我不知道我怎么惹到了你 | 
| [31:37] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [31:39] | Did you think I would really believe | 你真以为我会相信 | 
| [31:40] | this was all some coincidence? | 这只是巧合吗 | 
| [31:43] | That goulash tasted exactly like my mother used to make! | 那个炖菜牛肉的味道 跟我妈妈做的一模一样 | 
| [31:46] | You can’t fault me for the restaurant’s authenticity. | 你不能为餐馆的地道而怪我 | 
| [31:50] | You’re buttering me up. | 你在讨好我 | 
| [31:52] | But for what? | 但有什么目的 | 
| [31:54] | Is it so hard to believe | 就那么难以置信 | 
| [31:56] | that someone would want to do something nice for you? | 有人想为你做一件好心的事吗 | 
| [31:58] | There was only one person | 我这辈子 | 
| [31:59] | in my whole life who ever did things for me | 只有一个人真心为我 | 
| [32:01] | without wanting something in return. | 不图我回报 | 
| [32:03] | And that was my mother. | 那就是我母亲 | 
| [32:05] | Then I envy you. | 那我羡慕你 | 
| [32:08] | My father never helped anyone unless it benefited him. | 我父亲帮任何人都会索要回报 | 
| [32:11] | And eventually it drove away everyone who loved him. | 最终 这逼走了每一个爱他的人 | 
| [32:17] | Go. | 走吧 | 
| [32:19] | I’ll decide what to do with you later. | 我回头再决定怎么处置你 | 
| [32:25] | Oswald, I only want to help you. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我只是想帮你 | 
| [32:27] | Oh, you want to help? Try leaving. | 你想帮忙吗 那就走吧 | 
| [32:32] | Your foot. | 你的脚 | 
| [32:34] | It’s just the weather. | 就是这破天气闹的 | 
| [32:44] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 | 
| [32:48] | – Don’t. – It’s okay. | -别 -没事的 | 
| [32:51] | I won’t judge. | 我不会看不起你的 | 
| [33:13] | When I was a child, I broke my ankle | 我小时候 跟亲戚玩 | 
| [33:15] | while playing with my cousins. | 摔坏了脚踝 | 
| [33:18] | I was desperate. | 我毫无办法 | 
| [33:21] | Crying in pain. | 疼的直哭 | 
| [33:24] | My father told me to put ice on it. | 我父亲叫我冰敷 | 
| [33:26] | Toughen up, stop with the tears. | 坚强点 别哭哭啼啼的 | 
| [33:29] | But my mother went with me to the hospital. | 但我母亲带我去了医院 | 
| [33:32] | And on the way, she told me | 去的路上 她对我说 | 
| [33:34] | that cold actually increases the pain. | 冰敷只会让我更疼 | 
| [33:39] | What’s needed is warmth. | 其实应该热敷 | 
| [33:45] | My mother. | 我母亲 | 
| [33:48] | She used to sing. | 她以前会给我唱歌 | 
| [34:12] | This may be hard for you to understand. | 你大概很难理解 | 
| [34:18] | But I have walked this earth for centuries. | 但我在这世上行走了几个世纪 | 
| [34:22] | Waiting for you, Bruce. | 一直在等待你 布鲁斯 | 
| [34:25] | Only you can kill me. | 只有你能杀了我 | 
| [34:27] | And only with that dagger. | 而且必须用那把刀 | 
| [34:31] | That is my curse. | 那是我的诅咒 | 
| [34:33] | That is the meaning of my vision. | 那是我见到的幻象的意义 | 
| [34:36] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 | 
| [34:38] | Believe me. | 相信我吧 | 
| [34:39] | This is just another manipulation. | 你又是在操纵我 | 
| [34:44] | See. | 瞧 | 
| [34:47] | Look. | 看 | 
| [34:48] | My true form. | 那是真实的我 | 
| [34:52] | Every moment of my life is agony. | 我生命的每一刻都是痛苦 | 
| [34:58] | End my suffering. | 终结我的痛苦吧 | 
| [35:02] | Whatever your curse is, | 不管你背负了什么诅咒 | 
| [35:06] | you deserve it for what you’ve done. | 你犯下累累罪行 你活该 | 
| [35:08] | You’re angry, Bruce. | 你生气了 布鲁斯 | 
| [35:10] | I understand. | 这我理解 | 
| [35:11] | But unless you strike me down with that blade, | 但除非你拿那把刀杀了我 | 
| [35:14] | you will never be free. | 你永远别想解脱 | 
| [35:15] | No! | 不 | 
| [35:18] | I won’t. | 我不要 | 
| [35:22] | Then allow me to tell you what will happen… | 那让我来告诉你会发生什么吧 | 
| [35:26] | …if you don’t kill me. | 如果你不杀我的话 | 
| [35:30] | I will disappear | 我会消失 | 
| [35:33] | and let you live your life. | 让你好好生活 | 
| [35:36] | You will follow the path of light. | 你将追随光明的道路 | 
| [35:40] | Grow into a fine man. | 成长为一个男子汉 | 
| [35:43] | Become a husband. | 娶妻 | 
| [35:45] | A father. | 生子 | 
| [35:48] | There may be a day when you forget I ever existed. | 或许有一天 你会彻底忘记我 | 
| [35:55] | But then I will return. | 但然后我就会回来 | 
| [35:59] | And I will kill everyone you love. | 我会杀了你爱的每一个人 | 
| [36:04] | Just as you watched your parents die, | 就像你当初看着父母死去 | 
| [36:07] | just as you watched me slice your friend’s throat, | 就像你看着我割了你朋友的喉 | 
| [36:12] | I will slaughter your wife and children | 我会当着你的面 | 
| [36:16] | before your very eyes, | 杀了你的妻儿 | 
| [36:18] | and there will be nothing you can do about it. | 而你将毫无办法 | 
| [36:25] | Die. | 死吧 | 
| [36:47] | Yes. | 太好了 | 
| [37:30] | Are you going to arrest me? | 你要逮捕我吗 | 
| [37:33] | For what? | 为什么 | 
| [37:37] | For murder. | 杀人 | 
| [37:38] | I don’t know what I just saw in there. | 我都不知道我刚刚看到的是什么 | 
| [37:41] | But as far as I’m concerned, | 但就我所知 | 
| [37:42] | Ra’s al Ghul’s men broke into Blackgate and he escaped. | 是雷霄·奥古的人闯入了黑门监狱 他逃了 | 
| [37:47] | I betrayed myself and my parents’ memory. | 我背叛了自己 和我父母的回忆 | 
| [37:52] | I took a life. | 我杀了人 | 
| [37:54] | I did exactly what Ra’s said I would. | 我做了雷霄说我会做的事 | 
| [37:57] | Just because you know you’re capable of doing something | 就算你知道自己能做某件事 | 
| [38:00] | doesn’t mean it has to happen again. | 不代表你一定会再做 | 
| [38:04] | Bruce, you and I have known each other a long time. | 布鲁斯 你我认识很久了 | 
| [38:08] | Since the night your parents were murdered. | 自从你父母被杀的那晚 | 
| [38:10] | Now, you may not feel like you’re that kid anymore, | 你可能觉得你已经不是当初那个孩子了 | 
| [38:12] | but I know that you are. | 但我知道你还是 | 
| [38:15] | One who believes in doing good. | 你相信行善 | 
| [38:18] | In fighting for what’s right. | 为正义抗争 | 
| [38:21] | Who will do anything to keep the people he loves safe. | 而且会不惜一切保护你所爱的人 | 
| [38:26] | Nothing that happened today changes that. | 今晚发生的事 绝不会改变这一点 | 
| [38:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [38:45] | You said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 | 
| [38:48] | It’s over. | 结束了 | 
| [38:51] | No. | 不 | 
| [38:53] | Can’t let you do that, Master Bruce. | 不能让你那么做 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [38:54] | Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德 | 
| [38:55] | Listen, we started | 听着 我们当初 | 
| [38:56] | this vigilante caper to prepare for Ra’s’ return, didn’t we? | 就是想为雷霄的归来做准备才开始做义警的 是吧 | 
| [39:01] | But it’s become so much bigger than that. | 但现在已经不止如此了 | 
| [39:04] | I see that now. I mean, I was wrong and you were right. | 我现在明白了 我错了 你是对的 | 
| [39:08] | You can make a difference. | 你是能产生影响的 | 
| [39:13] | I’m not the hero Gotham needs. | 我不是哥谭需要的英雄 | 
| [39:17] | I made that decision the moment I killed Ra’s al Ghul. | 我杀雷霄·奥古时就决定了这一点 | 
| [39:22] | I took the dark path. | 我走上了黑暗的道路 | 
| [39:26] | Yes, you did. | 是的 | 
| [39:28] | And it’s gonna be a long, bumpy journey back. | 归途将会坎坷而漫长 | 
| [39:33] | But I believe in you, Master Bruce. | 但我相信你 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [39:34] | I always have, and I… I always will. | 我一直相信 永远都会相信 | 
| [39:40] | Now, I understand that you don’t feel worthy now. | 我知道你现在觉得自己不配 | 
| [39:43] | But when you do, this… | 但等你觉得自己配了时 这个 | 
| [39:49] | …this will be waiting for you. | 这个会等着你的 | 
| [39:53] | As will I, sir. | 我也会 少爷 | 
| [40:18] | Those guys that attacked us | 那些袭击了我们的人 | 
| [40:18] | didn’t even have five bucks between ’em. | 加起来手里连五块都不到 | 
| [40:22] | We need a new plan. | 我们需要个新计划 | 
| [40:29] | What? | 怎么了 | 
| [40:31] | Truth. | 实话 | 
| [40:33] | Grundy friend… | 格兰迪朋友 | 
| [40:35] | know Grundy? | 认识格兰迪吗 | 
| [40:39] | You deserve to know. | 你有权知道 | 
| [40:42] | You and I… | 你和我 | 
| [40:47] | …were the very best of friends. | 本是最好的朋友 | 
| [40:49] | And then something happened to you. | 后来你出事了 | 
| [40:51] | And I just didn’t recognize you. | 结果我没认出你来 | 
| [40:53] | But what is important is that, with your muscles, | 但是 重要的是 凭你的力气 | 
| [40:57] | we can make money. | 我们可以挣钱 | 
| [40:59] | And with money, we can make me smart again. | 有了钱 我们就能让我再次聪明起来 | 
| [41:03] | And then we’ll figure out what happened to you. | 然后 我们再搞明白你是怎么回事 | 
| [41:06] | Just trust me. Okay? | 相信我 好吗 | 
| [41:12] | Grundy, come on. | 格兰迪 来吧 | 
| [41:48] | What is this, a knitting circle? Let’s see some blood! | 这是编织俱乐部吗 给我见血 | 
| [41:52] | Hey, I’m looking for the person in charge here. | 我在找管事的 | 
| [41:56] | You’re looking at her. | 我就是 | 
| [41:58] | What do you want, squirt? | 干什么 小子 | 
| [42:00] | Well, if there’s money to be had, | 如果有钱挣 | 
| [42:01] | we’d like to put our hat in the ring. | 我们也想试试 | 
| [42:05] | And who are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [42:07] | I’m– hey. | 我是… | 
| [42:10] | I’m this fine gentleman’s manager. | 这位先生的经理 | 
| [42:14] | Trust me, he’s a monster. | 相信我 他是个野兽 | 
| [42:16] | Well, more grist for the mill. | 好啊 大家有的看了 | 
| [42:22] | We’ll get you patched up. Then we’ll talk. | 先给你治伤 然后再说 | 
| [42:27] | Go get the doc. | 去找医生 | 
| [42:30] | All right, one, two, three. | 好了 一 二 三 | 
| [42:38] | Hey, Doc. | 医生 | 
| [42:39] | Cherry wants you to come look at some new guy. | 琦瑞叫你去照顾个新来的 | 
| [42:42] | I’ll be right there. | 我就去 |