| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | We will bust Penguin one day, I promise you. | 我保证总有一天企鹅会伏法的 | 
| [00:04] | Harvey, we cannot let this slide. | 哈维 我们不能放任这种事 | 
| [00:05] | You find someone with one of those, they walk. | 看见身上带着这个的 就不抓 | 
| [00:08] | Ms. Falcone, | 法尔科内小姐 | 
| [00:09] | I need to know that you are not on some fool’s errand | 我需要知道 你不是在白费心思 | 
| [00:12] | to rebuild your father’s empire. | 妄图重建你父亲的帝国 | 
| [00:13] | An example needs to be made. | 得杀鸡儆猴 | 
| [00:15] | You may think you have everything, | 你也许觉得自己已经拥有一切 | 
| [00:16] | but there is one thing you don’t have. | 但你缺少一样东西 | 
| [00:19] | The Falcone name. | 法尔科内的名字 | 
| [00:20] | Is that your plan? | 这就是你的计划吗 | 
| [00:21] | Get close to Penguin. | 接近企鹅 | 
| [00:22] | Gain his confidence. What then? | 获得他的信任 然后呢 | 
| [00:24] | I used to be smart… brilliant… | 我以前很聪明 非常聪明 | 
| [00:26] | and now that’s gone. | 但现在不是了 | 
| [00:30] | Never seen nothing like you before. | 我从没见过你这样的 | 
| [00:33] | Who… are you? | 你…是谁 | 
| [00:34] | Solomon Grundy. | 所罗门·格兰迪 | 
| [00:37] | You… know Grundy? | 你认识格兰迪吗 | 
| [00:40] | We were the very best of friends. | 我们本是最好的朋友 | 
| [00:42] | With your muscles, | 凭你的力气 | 
| [00:43] | we can make money. | 我们可以挣钱 | 
| [00:44] | We’d like to put our hat in the ring. | 我们也想试试 | 
| [00:46] | Go get the doc. | 去找医生 | 
| [00:52] | Come on! | 加油 | 
| [00:53] | Come on! | 加油 | 
| [01:16] | Good as new. | 完好如初了 | 
| [01:25] | Dr. Lee Thompkins. Oh… my. | 莱·汤普金斯医生 老天爷 | 
| [01:31] | Now, what is a girl like you doing in a place like this? | 你这样的女孩来这种地方干什么 | 
| [01:33] | I heard a rumor you were frozen. | 传言说你被冻起来了 | 
| [01:35] | Should’ve known it was too good to be true. | 我早该知道没这种好事 | 
| [01:37] | Oh, you’re not still mad at me, are you? | 你不会是还在生我的气吧 是吗 | 
| [01:40] | Mad at you for what? | 气你什么 | 
| [01:42] | Killing Kristen Kringle? | 杀了柯丽丝汀·柯林格吗 | 
| [01:43] | Or framing Jim for murder so he would be in prison | 还是陷害吉姆杀人 以至于我流产的时候 | 
| [01:46] | when I lost our child? | 他却被关在监狱里 | 
| [01:48] | No. | 不会 | 
| [01:49] | I’m over all that. | 我早都忘了 | 
| [01:51] | Let’s be friends. | 我们做朋友吧 | 
| [01:54] | I’m sensing sarcasm. | 我觉得你是在嘲讽我 | 
| [01:55] | Just as sharp as ever. | 你还是一如既往的敏锐 | 
| [01:58] | Actually, funny that you mention that. | 实际上 说来有趣 | 
| [02:00] | Good-bye, Ed. | 再见 爱德 | 
| [02:01] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [02:04] | Holy hell. | 见鬼了 | 
| [02:06] | Butch Gilzean? | 布奇·吉尔兹 | 
| [02:08] | What have you done to him? | 你把他怎么了 | 
| [02:09] | Nothing, believe it or not. | 我没动他 信不信由你 | 
| [02:11] | And he goes by “Grundy” now. | 他现在叫”格兰迪”了 | 
| [02:13] | Why don’t you hang over there, big fella? | 你不如去那边吧 大个子 | 
| [02:14] | Make sure that wall doesn’t wander off. | 确保那堵墙不会溜走了 | 
| [02:22] | I have no idea what happened to him, | 我完全不知道他遭遇了什么 | 
| [02:23] | but he’s freakishly strong, | 但他现在强壮得可怕 | 
| [02:26] | can’t remember anything about his past life, | 不记得之前的任何事情了 | 
| [02:28] | and he seems to love me, so, big improvement. | 而且貌似很喜欢我 这是个很大的进步 | 
| [02:31] | But, I, on the other hand– | 但是 我 相比之下 | 
| [02:33] | I’m, uh… I’m really hoping to get back to who I was. | 我真的很希望能找回原来的状态 | 
| [02:37] | When I was on ice, my head got a little… scrambled. | 我被冻在冰块里时 脑子有点…紊乱了 | 
| [02:40] | Why should I care? | 关我什么事 | 
| [02:42] | Okay, I came here with Grundy, | 好吧 我和格兰迪一起来这里 | 
| [02:43] | gonna fight, | 打算上场比赛 | 
| [02:44] | make some money to get me smart again. | 赚点钱 好让我重新聪明起来 | 
| [02:46] | But… you… | 但是…你… | 
| [02:50] | Dr. Leslie Thompkins– | 莱斯利·汤普金斯医生 | 
| [02:53] | you can fix me. | 你可以治好我 | 
| [02:55] | You want me to fix you? | 你想让我治好你 | 
| [02:59] | You really are dumb. | 你还真是傻了 | 
| [03:00] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 | 
| [03:02] | You’re here for some reason. | 你来这里是有原因的 | 
| [03:04] | I don’t pretend to know what that is, but… | 我不会假装知道是什么 但是 | 
| [03:06] | if you help me, | 如果你帮我 | 
| [03:09] | I will help you. | 我也会帮你 | 
| [03:11] | I know you’re not really smart right now, | 我知道你现在脑子不太好使 | 
| [03:13] | so just try to understand this. | 所以请尽量理解这句话 | 
| [03:15] | I will never help you. | 我永远不会帮你 | 
| [03:23] | I was raised to be a gentleman. | 我从小就被教育要当绅士 | 
| [03:24] | But you’re also practical. | 但你也很实际 | 
| [03:26] | We were seen at dinner, as we have been the past three nights. | 过去三天里 我们都当众共进晚餐 | 
| [03:30] | All of Gotham knows you have the support of the Falcone family. | 全哥谭都知道法尔科内家族支持你 | 
| [03:33] | And I’m fairly certain no one’s watching us now. | 而且我也很确定现在只有我们两个 | 
| [03:38] | I… | 我 | 
| [03:41] | I just… I just like to know where I stand. | 我只是 想知道自己的处境 | 
| [03:49] | This isn’t easy for me. | 这对我并不轻松 | 
| [03:53] | To have someone I can trust. | 有一个可信任的人 | 
| [03:57] | A real friend. | 真正的朋友 | 
| [04:08] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 | 
| [04:11] | Let’s have lunch tomorrow, just us. | 我们明天共进午餐吧 就你和我 | 
| [04:16] | Till then. | 到时见 | 
| [04:33] | Have a nice dinner? | 祝你晚餐愉快 | 
| [04:36] | How long have you been here? | 你来多久了 | 
| [04:38] | Long enough. | 够久了 | 
| [04:39] | It’s time you tell me what you’re planning. | 你该告诉我你到底在谋划什么了 | 
| [04:42] | This again? | 又说这个 | 
| [04:44] | Ever since you’ve come to Gotham, | 自从你来到哥谭 | 
| [04:46] | all you’ve done is make Oswald stronger. | 你就一直在帮奥斯瓦尔德壮大势力 | 
| [04:48] | It’s time I know your end game. | 我要知道你有什么企图 | 
| [04:51] | And if I refuse? | 如果我不告诉你呢 | 
| [04:54] | I’ll put you on a train home. | 那我就送你上火车回家 | 
| [05:05] | I want to make you a promise. | 那我给你个承诺吧 | 
| [05:07] | In a matter of days, | 不出几天 | 
| [05:08] | I’ll have Cobblepot in the palm of my hand. | 科波特就会完全被我掌控 | 
| [05:12] | If I fail, I’ll stay, I’ll go, | 如果我失败了 那无论去留 | 
| [05:15] | whatever you want. | 都听你的 | 
| [05:30] | Look, the count’s good. | 绝对够数 | 
| [05:32] | Oh, now, go on. Get out of here. | 赶紧走吧 离开这里 | 
| [05:34] | – I’ll see you next month. – Yeah. | -下个月见 -好 | 
| [05:46] | Someone down there? | 谁在那边 | 
| [06:27] | Freakin’ cats. | 小破猫 | 
| [06:31] | Oink. Oink. | 哼 哼 | 
| [06:34] | What the…? | 什么 | 
| [06:45] | It really one of ours? | 真是我们的人吗 | 
| [06:47] | Seems so. He was in the uniform, | 看来是 他穿着警服 | 
| [06:49] | but the killer took his badge. | 但是凶手拿走了他的警徽 | 
| [06:51] | No one recognizes him? | 没人认出他吗 | 
| [06:53] | Well, that part we have not figured out yet. | 这部分我们还没搞清楚 | 
| [06:57] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看 | 
| [07:01] | Good God. | 老天爷 | 
| [07:02] | Freaky, huh? | 吓人吧 | 
| [07:04] | Let’s find out who this guy is. | 我们来看看这人是谁 | 
| [07:09] | Here we go. | 看看吧 | 
| [07:15] | Dave Metzger. | 戴夫·麦茨格 | 
| [07:17] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 | 
| [07:18] | Seen him around. | 见过 | 
| [07:19] | Not to speak ill of the dead, but he was a grade A bastard. | 不是要说死人的坏话 但他就是个大混蛋 | 
| [07:22] | He have enemies on the force? | 他在警队里有仇人吗 | 
| [07:24] | No. No cop would do this to another cop, but he was the candyman. | 不 警察不会这样杀警察 但他是送糖人 | 
| [07:28] | Penguin’s bagman. | 企鹅的中间人 | 
| [07:29] | He was the one delivering payoffs to cops in the precinct. | 去分局给警察送贿赂的人就是他 | 
| [07:32] | – I mean, that-that’s the rumor. – Yeah. | -传闻是如此 -嗯 | 
| [07:34] | So someone killed him to send a message. | 所以有人干掉了他 借此来传话 | 
| [07:38] | – Where you going? – To see Penguin. | -你要去哪 -去见企鹅 | 
| [07:40] | Maybe he knows why someone wanted to kill his employee. | 也许他知道为什么有人要干掉他的人 | 
| [07:43] | Don’t go stirring the pot! | 别去捅马蜂窝 | 
| [07:47] | Enjoy your lunch, Mr. Cobblepot. | 好好享用午餐吧 科波特先生 | 
| [07:51] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 | 
| [07:52] | If it takes less than three minutes, I’m all ears. | 如果三分钟内说完 我就洗耳恭听 | 
| [07:55] | A cop was murdered last night. | 昨晚一名警察被杀了 | 
| [07:57] | Dave Metzger? | 戴夫·麦茨格 | 
| [08:00] | A bagman on your payroll. | 你买通的中间人 | 
| [08:02] | Oh, and you think I might know something. | 你觉得我可能知道内情 | 
| [08:04] | Well, sadly, this is the first I’m hearing his name. | 可惜 这是我第一次听到他的名字 | 
| [08:07] | A general does not need to know every foot soldier. | 大将不一定要认识每一个小卒 | 
| [08:10] | You don’t need to know him. | 你不需要认识他 | 
| [08:12] | I think someone is trying to send you a message. | 我认为有人想借此向你传话 | 
| [08:15] | What sort of message? | 什么话 | 
| [08:18] | The killer placed a severed pig’s head over Metzger’s own. | 凶手在麦茨格的头上套了一个切下的猪头 | 
| [08:22] | Not a very clear message. | 这话表达得可不怎么清楚 | 
| [08:24] | Could have all sorts of meanings. | 可能有各种各样的含义 | 
| [08:27] | Metzger may have been dirty, but he was still a cop. | 麦茨格虽是黑警 但他毕竟还是警察 | 
| [08:29] | Someone killed him and is using his death to make a point. | 有人杀了他 利用他的死来表态 | 
| [08:32] | If that is in relation to you, I need to know. | 如果这事和你有关 我需要知道 | 
| [08:35] | Jim, if someone had a problem with me, | 吉姆 如果谁跟我有仇 | 
| [08:38] | I would know about it, and I would deal with it. | 我会知道的 我也会处理的 | 
| [08:43] | I guess you’re always one step ahead, Oswald. | 看来你总是先人一步 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [08:46] | It’s why I’m alive. | 所以我还活得好好的 | 
| [08:49] | But I would like to help. | 但我乐意帮忙 | 
| [08:51] | – Mr. Penn! – Right here, Mr. Cobblepot. | -潘先生 -来了 科波特先生 | 
| [08:53] | Do we have anything that could assist Detective Gordon | 我们有什么能帮助戈登警探查案的 | 
| [08:56] | in doing his job? | 信息吗 | 
| [08:57] | As a matter of fact, sir, a few days ago, | 事实上 先生 几天前 | 
| [09:00] | Mr. Wally Clarke applied for a burglary permit. | 瓦利·克拉克先生申请了盗窃许可 | 
| [09:05] | The Pork Barrel. | 猪肉桶 | 
| [09:07] | It’s a butcher on Third Street. | 是第三大街上的一家肉铺 | 
| [09:08] | They specialize in offering the whole… | 他们专长提供… | 
| [09:10] | Thanks… for the lead. | 谢谢…你的线索 | 
| [09:12] | Enjoy your lunch, Oswald. | 好好享用午餐吧 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [09:14] | Don’t thank me, Jim. | 不用谢我 吉姆 | 
| [09:16] | Thank the licensing system you hate so much. | 你该感谢你讨厌的执照系统 | 
| [09:20] | Now, be sure to let me know if I need to get more involved. | 要是需要我进一步插手随时通知我 | 
| [09:25] | Till then, I’m rooting for you, Jim! | 到时见了 我支持你哦 吉姆 | 
| [10:08] | Have a seat, Wally. | 请坐 瓦利 | 
| [10:10] | You know how much trouble you’re in? | 知道你惹了多大麻烦吗 | 
| [10:13] | You know what we do to cop killers? | 知道杀警察的我们怎么处理吗 | 
| [10:15] | Just told him, I didn’t kill nobody, | 我告诉他我没杀人了 | 
| [10:17] | specifically not no cop. | 更没杀警察 | 
| [10:18] | Oh, so you didn’t lure Dave Metzger into that alley, | 所以你没有把戴夫·麦茨格引入小巷 | 
| [10:21] | split open his skull, and stick a pig’s head on him?! | 劈开了他的脑袋 又给他安了个猪头吗 | 
| [10:23] | What?! Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 | 
| [10:26] | It’s funny, because we searched the Dumpster | 有趣的是 我们搜查了你公寓后面的 | 
| [10:28] | behind your apartment. | 垃圾桶 | 
| [10:29] | Guess what we found. | 猜猜我们找到了什么 | 
| [10:33] | Look at that. Porky don’t have no head. | 瞧瞧 一只无头猪 | 
| [10:36] | What do you want to bet | 要不要赌 | 
| [10:38] | that head was on the dead cop we found? | 它的头被安在了我们发现的警察尸体上 | 
| [10:42] | Screw it! | 去他的 | 
| [10:44] | I have enough. I don’t need a confession. | 我受够了 我不需要你认罪 | 
| [10:46] | I’m charging you with the murder of Dave Metzger! | 我要以杀害戴夫·麦茨格的罪名起诉你 | 
| [10:48] | Wait! No. It wasn’t me. | 等等 不 不是我干的 | 
| [10:53] | It must have been the Prof. | 肯定是教授干的 | 
| [10:55] | Who? | 谁 | 
| [10:56] | The Professor. That’s what I called him | 教授 我这么叫他 | 
| [10:57] | because he-he talked all fancy. | 因为他用词很拽 | 
| [10:59] | He was the one who got me to rob the butcher’s. | 就是他让我去打劫肉铺的 | 
| [11:01] | We need a name, a description. | 我们需要名字 和描述 | 
| [11:03] | We did it all over the phone. The whole deal. | 我们完全是电话交易 从头到尾 | 
| [11:05] | I-I dropped the heads under the Midtown Bridge. | 我把那几个头放在了中城桥下面 | 
| [11:07] | The money was there. I never met the guy, | 钱就在那里 我没见过他 | 
| [11:09] | never got no name. | 也不知道名字 | 
| [11:10] | What do you mean, “heads”? As in more than one? | 什么叫”几个头” 不止一个吗 | 
| [11:12] | How many did this guy want? | 这个人想要几个 | 
| [11:13] | It was… there was four. | 有四个 | 
| [11:15] | You’d think he could’ve told me that he only needed the heads. | 他也不说他只需要那些头 | 
| [11:18] | But, no, I had to drag ’em to my house, chop the heads… | 我还得把猪都拖进我家里 剁下头… | 
| [11:21] | Hey, shut up! | 闭嘴 | 
| [11:25] | You know what this means? | 你知道这意味着什么吗 | 
| [11:26] | Yeah. It means there’s three more victims out there. | 说明还有三个潜在受害人 | 
| [11:29] | How many bagmen did Penguin have on the GCPD? | 企鹅在哥谭市警局到底有几个中间人 | 
| [11:32] | Wild guess, I’d say four. | 我猜四个 | 
| [11:33] | The only one I knew was Metzger. | 我只知道麦茨格 | 
| [11:35] | Yeah, well, the people who got paid by those bagmen, | 那些拿了中间人钱的人 | 
| [11:38] | they’ll know who they are. | 他们知道他们的身份 | 
| [11:40] | They’re not gonna talk. | 他们不会开口的 | 
| [11:41] | We’ll make ’em. | 我们逼他们开口 | 
| [11:43] | Hey! Don’t leave me back here with this thing! | 别把我和这玩意丢在这儿 | 
| [11:58] | She’s not coming. | 她不来了 | 
| [12:01] | What? | 什么 | 
| [12:02] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 | 
| [12:03] | Your lunch date. | 你的午餐约会对象 | 
| [12:04] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 | 
| [12:05] | Whatever. | 算了 | 
| [12:06] | She called. | 她来了电话 | 
| [12:08] | She’s not coming. | 她不来了 | 
| [12:10] | Did she say why? | 她有没有说为什么 | 
| [12:12] | Something came up. I don’t know. | 出了点事 我不知道 | 
| [12:13] | I wasn’t listening. | 我没认真听 | 
| [12:20] | It’s just gonna go to waste. | 反正也要浪费掉 | 
| [12:23] | I want you to follow her. | 我要你去跟着她 | 
| [12:24] | Find out who she’s with. | 看看她跟谁在一起 | 
| [12:26] | You think she’s two-timing you? | 你觉得她在脚踏两条船吗 | 
| [12:27] | She and I are not… | 我跟她不是… | 
| [12:31] | This lunch was her idea. | 一起吃午饭是她提出来的 | 
| [12:33] | Now she cancels all of a sudden? | 现在她突然取消了 | 
| [12:36] | I want to know why. | 我想知道为什么 | 
| [12:38] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 | 
| [12:43] | Now, Victor! | 快去 维克多 | 
| [12:46] | Today, we have ourselves a treat. | 今天 将会上演一场大战 | 
| [12:50] | Our beloved Hammer | 我们最爱的锤子 | 
| [12:52] | will take on a new challenger. | 将会迎来一位新挑战者 | 
| [12:56] | Just in from… | 来自… | 
| [12:58] | Grundy come from swamp. | 格兰迪来自沼泽 | 
| [13:01] | Rules are simple. | 规则很简单 | 
| [13:02] | Last man standing wins. | 撑到最后的人赢 | 
| [13:04] | Besides that, | 除此之外 | 
| [13:06] | anything goes! | 什么都行 | 
| [13:18] | Fight! | 格斗开始 | 
| [13:46] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 | 
| [13:47] | Fight! | 打啊 | 
| [13:49] | Grundy fight now? | 格兰迪现在打吗 | 
| [13:50] | Yes! Now! | 是的 现在 | 
| [14:12] | Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:16] | Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:19] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:20] | Yes! | 太好了 | 
| [14:22] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 太好了 | 
| [14:24] | Grundy Ed’s best friend! | 格兰迪是爱德最好的朋友 | 
| [14:25] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:27] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:29] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [14:31] | Looks like I got a new cash cow. | 看来我有新摇钱树了 | 
| [14:34] | Take good care of him, Doc. | 好好照顾他 医生 | 
| [14:37] | And clean up what’s left of Hammer. | 把锤子的尸体收拾干净 | 
| [14:43] | We’re not looking to bust nobody. | 我们没想抓谁 | 
| [14:44] | We just want the name of the bagman. | 我们只想知道中间人的名字 | 
| [14:46] | Who delivers Penguin’s money? | 谁替企鹅给你送钱 | 
| [14:48] | Don’t know what you’re talking about, man. | 不知道你在说什么 伙计 | 
| [14:50] | – Wish I could help. – Oh, yeah? | -爱莫能助 -是吗 | 
| [14:54] | Relax. | 放松 | 
| [14:55] | I know a couple of other guys we can talk to | 我还认识几个没这么浑的家伙 | 
| [14:57] | who aren’t such douche nozzles. | 我们可以找他们谈谈 | 
| [15:00] | Seems like you should be looking for whoever killed Dave Metzger, | 你们好像应该去找杀死戴夫·麦茨格的人 | 
| [15:02] | instead of shaking down other cops. | 而不是骚扰别的警察 | 
| [15:04] | We’re trying to save other cops. | 我们是想救其他警察 | 
| [15:05] | More lives are on the line here. | 现在有更多人有危险 | 
| [15:06] | Or you’re using a cop getting killed | 或者你在利用警察被杀 | 
| [15:08] | to go on a fishing expedition. | 进行非法调查 | 
| [15:11] | Smells like I.A. to me. | 我觉得有几分内务处的味道 | 
| [15:14] | Hold on! | 等等 | 
| [15:15] | Just say you’re not helping. We get it, okay? | 说你帮不上忙就行了 我们明白的 | 
| [15:17] | Get off me. | 放开我 | 
| [15:18] | We’re trying to stop cops from getting killed. | 我们在努力避免警察被杀 | 
| [15:21] | How can none of you nitwits see that? | 你们这群蠢蛋为什么都不明白呢 | 
| [15:23] | You’re asking a cop to snitch on another cop. | 你们要警察告另一个警察的密 | 
| [15:26] | It ain’t gonna happen. | 这不可能 | 
| [15:28] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [15:29] | We’ll do it your way. | 按你的办法来 | 
| [15:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啊 好啊 | 
| [15:35] | Come on. Geez! | 拜托 天啊 | 
| [15:39] | Gonna be a hot one today, huh? | 今天挺热的 是吧 | 
| [15:41] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 | 
| [15:42] | It’s got to be 90 out here. | 肯定有三十来度 | 
| [15:44] | A lot hotter in there. Probably 100. | 里面更热 可能都快四十度了 | 
| [15:47] | Let me out, you bastards! | 放我出去 混蛋 | 
| [15:49] | You know what, Jim, I think we forgot to get lunch. | 知道吗 吉姆 我们好像忘了吃午饭 | 
| [15:53] | Think we got time? | 咱们去吃吧 | 
| [15:56] | I could go for a burger. | 我想吃个汉堡 | 
| [15:57] | All right, Culpepper! | 好的 卡尔佩珀 | 
| [15:58] | We’re gonna be back in a couple hours. | 我们几个小时后就回来 | 
| [16:00] | Bullock! Let me out! | 布洛克 放我出去 | 
| [16:02] | I’m warning you! | 我警告你 | 
| [16:04] | Bullock! Bullock? | 布洛克 布洛克 | 
| [16:07] | Bullock! | 布洛克 | 
| [16:08] | Okay! | 好吧 | 
| [16:14] | Chris Whitlock. | 克里斯·韦洛克 | 
| [16:16] | Makes deliveries for the West Side. | 他负责给西区送钱 | 
| [16:18] | But don’t say I told you. | 但别说是我告诉你们的 | 
| [16:19] | Where can we find him? | 去哪能找到他 | 
| [16:20] | He’s supposed to be in court all day. | 他应该一整天都在法庭 | 
| [16:23] | My contact on the South Side said | 我南区的联络人说 | 
| [16:24] | their bagman’s Jenny Butler. | 他们的中间人是珍妮·巴特勒 | 
| [16:27] | Trying to reach her. | 正在想办法联系她 | 
| [16:27] | Good. I just want to find this guy Whitlock, | 很好 我只想找到这个韦洛克 | 
| [16:29] | hope he gives us the last name. | 希望他能告诉我们最后一个是谁 | 
| [16:31] | Should be getting out of court soon. | 应该快退庭了 | 
| [16:33] | You ever think you’d be running around, | 你想没想过有一天会东奔西跑 | 
| [16:34] | trying to save cops on Penguin’s payroll? | 拯救被企鹅买通的警察 | 
| [16:37] | Bad cops. They deserve to be prosecuted | 黑警 他们应该被起诉 | 
| [16:39] | and stripped of their badges, not butchered. | 被剥夺警徽 而不是被杀掉 | 
| [16:46] | Call the police! | 报警 | 
| [17:06] | Hundred thousand people in a square mile, | 这附近有这么多人 | 
| [17:08] | and, of course, nobody saw nothing. | 当然 谁都没看见发生了什么 | 
| [17:10] | Or is willing to admit it. | 或者说是不愿承认 | 
| [17:13] | Butler got off duty last night. | 巴特勒昨晚下的班 | 
| [17:15] | Not seen since she clocked out. | 她离开后就没人再见过她 | 
| [17:17] | Whitlock was due in court at 9:00. | 韦洛克应该九点出庭 | 
| [17:19] | Never showed. | 但他没去 | 
| [17:21] | So, they were both abducted, | 就是说 他们都被绑架了 | 
| [17:23] | taken somewhere, killed, | 被带到别处杀掉了 | 
| [17:25] | then brought to pose in front of this building. | 然后又被带来 摆在这栋大楼前 | 
| [17:27] | Probably for us to find. | 可能就是想留给我们的 | 
| [17:28] | That’s a hell of a lot of work. | 好麻烦啊 | 
| [17:30] | The killer believes his message is important. | 杀手认为他的信息很重要 | 
| [17:32] | What, that he’s got to rid the city of dirty cops? | 什么 他要除掉哥谭的腐败警察吗 | 
| [17:34] | Specifically, the ones who work for Penguin. | 尤其是为企鹅工作的那些 | 
| [17:36] | No wonder these guys look on edge. | 也难怪他们看起来坐立不安 | 
| [17:39] | Where are we on our fourth bagman? | 那第四个中间人找的怎么样了 | 
| [17:40] | We need an I.D. | 我们需要确定身份 | 
| [17:42] | I’m working on it. | 我正在办呢 | 
| [18:01] | Good afternoon, sir. | 下午好 先生 | 
| [18:03] | Sir. | 先生 | 
| [18:05] | Detective James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登警探 | 
| [18:07] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 | 
| [18:09] | You been playing here all morning? | 你一早上都在这里演奏吗 | 
| [18:12] | On and off, you know? | 断断续续的 | 
| [18:14] | Guy’s got to take a break every now and then. | 时不时总得休息一下 | 
| [18:16] | Yeah, sure. | 好好 | 
| [18:17] | You see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 | 
| [18:19] | Anything out of the usual? | 有什么不寻常的吗 | 
| [18:20] | Sorry, uh, Detective, | 抱歉 警探 | 
| [18:23] | I ain’t seen nothing since the war. | 我战场归来后就没看到过东西了 | 
| [18:25] | – Right. – Right. | -好吧 -嗯 | 
| [18:27] | – All right. Have a good one. – Yeah. | -那好 祝你一天顺利 -好 | 
| [18:34] | Man. | 该死 | 
| [18:35] | Aw, man. Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [18:37] | Let’s try this again. | 咱们再来一次 | 
| [18:40] | Did you see anything? | 你看到什么了吗 | 
| [18:42] | An old van. | 一辆旧货车 | 
| [18:44] | “Filippelli Plumbing” on the side. | 上面写着”菲利佩利管道” | 
| [18:47] | Parked up the street a good part of the morning. | 早上停在街旁很长一段时间 | 
| [18:50] | Guy just sitting there. | 那人就一直坐在那里 | 
| [18:52] | Guy? What’d he look like? | 那人 他长什么样 | 
| [18:53] | White dude. | 白人 | 
| [18:54] | Didn’t see his face. | 没看到脸 | 
| [18:56] | I took a break. | 我休息了一会儿 | 
| [18:57] | I came back. The van was gone. | 回来之后车就不见了 | 
| [19:00] | All right, thanks. | 好吧 谢了 | 
| [19:02] | Keep the tip. | 小费留着吧 | 
| [19:11] | What happened to you, Butch? | 你发生了什么 布奇 | 
| [19:13] | Grundy. | 格兰迪 | 
| [19:16] | Look at your hand. | 看看你的手 | 
| [19:18] | It grew back. How is that even possible? | 都长回来了 简直不可思议 | 
| [19:21] | Look at this. | 看看这个 | 
| [19:23] | It’s not even blood. | 流的都不是血 | 
| [19:26] | It’s like swamp water. | 似乎是沼泽水 | 
| [19:30] | Grundy from swamp. | 格兰迪是沼泽来的 | 
| [19:32] | Yeah. I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 | 
| [19:34] | You know, you don’t even have a heartbeat. | 你都没有心跳 | 
| [19:37] | But you seem to be doing okay. | 但你似乎没什么事 | 
| [19:41] | You know, | 知道吗 | 
| [19:43] | Ed is not your friend. | 爱德才不是你的朋友 | 
| [19:45] | He’s just using you. | 他只是在利用你 | 
| [19:47] | No. | 不 | 
| [19:49] | Ed Grundy friend. | 爱德是格兰迪的朋友 | 
| [19:51] | Ed Grundy best friend. | 爱德是格兰迪最好的朋友 | 
| [19:54] | He just wants you to fight so he can make money | 他只是想让你去比赛 好给他挣钱 | 
| [19:56] | and make his brain better again. | 让他再聪明起来 | 
| [19:59] | Once he doesn’t need you anymore, | 等他不需要你了 | 
| [20:00] | he’s just gonna discard you or kill you. | 他就会抛弃你 或杀了你 | 
| [20:03] | If that’s even possible. | 如果那能做到的话 | 
| [20:05] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 | 
| [20:08] | Ed Grundy best friend. | 爱德是格兰迪最好的朋友 | 
| [20:11] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [20:13] | Best buddies. | 铁哥们 | 
| [20:14] | A-Team. | 好团队 | 
| [20:18] | Not to mention, | 而且 | 
| [20:20] | your boss’ biggest new attraction. | 还是你老板的新大明星 | 
| [20:25] | Smells like we’re sticking around for a while. | 看来我们一时半会儿不会走了 | 
| [20:28] | Fabulous. | 太好了 | 
| [20:31] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非 | 
| [20:33] | you were to fix the broken connection in this noodle, | 你能修复我坏掉的脑子 | 
| [20:35] | then we wouldn’t have to stick around. | 那我们就不用再留在这里了 | 
| [20:37] | We’d be… | 我们会… | 
| [20:41] | – Gone? That’s the word you’re looking for? – Yes, thank you. | -离开吗 是想说这个吗 -嗯 谢谢 | 
| [20:45] | And, of course, I’d pay you. | 当然 我会给你钱的 | 
| [20:52] | I’m patching up Grundy as long as Cherry tells me to. | 只要琦瑞有命令 我就会给格兰迪治伤 | 
| [20:55] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 | 
| [20:56] | Keep your money. | 留着你的钱吧 | 
| [20:58] | How’s my best new fighter? | 我的新最佳拳手如何了 | 
| [21:01] | He gonna be ready to go again tonight, Doc? | 他今晚能再上场吗 医生 | 
| [21:04] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 | 
| [21:05] | I got to step out for a while. I’ll be back. | 我得出去一会儿 待会儿回来 | 
| [21:08] | Just make sure you’re here. | 一定要回来 | 
| [21:10] | We got a deal, you know? | 我们说好的 | 
| [21:11] | Yeah. I know. | 我知道 | 
| [21:24] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [21:26] | I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. | 抱歉让你们久等了 | 
| [21:28] | I’ll be right with you, okay? | 我这就给你们看 | 
| [21:42] | All right, you can come on in. | 好了 进来吧 | 
| [21:50] | Okay, have a seat right there. | 好 坐在那里 | 
| [21:53] | I’ll help you up. One, two, three, up. | 我抱你起来 一 二 三 起 | 
| [21:56] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [22:04] | Let’s have a listen. | 我们听听看 | 
| [22:38] | Sofia Falcone. | 索菲娅·法尔科内 | 
| [22:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 | 
| [22:46] | Yeah. All right. | 嗯 好 | 
| [22:48] | That was the mayor’s office. | 市长办公室打来的 | 
| [22:50] | Press has gotten wind. | 媒体得到消息了 | 
| [22:51] | Things are gonna heat up fast. | 接下来情况会很快升温 | 
| [22:52] | Then we catch him fast. | 那我们就快点抓住他 | 
| [22:54] | All the cops who haven’t called in. | 这是所有尚未报到的警察 | 
| [22:58] | Hahn. Peterson. | 韩恩 彼得森 | 
| [23:00] | King. Nakajima. | 金 中岛 | 
| [23:02] | Messengale. | 马辛格 | 
| [23:03] | Yeah. So, their precincts are already looking for them, | 是啊 他们的分局已经在找他们了 | 
| [23:05] | but I say we take this list to Penguin, | 但我想 我们拿名单去找企鹅 | 
| [23:07] | – have him point to a name. – No need. | -让他指认名字 -不必 | 
| [23:09] | Nakajima’s the bagman. | 中岛就是中间人 | 
| [23:11] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 | 
| [23:12] | Peterson and Messengale are both hard-core Bible-thumpers. | 彼得森和马辛格都是虔诚教徒 | 
| [23:15] | That leaves three. | 这样就只剩三个了 | 
| [23:17] | And I’ve heard Nakajima’s dirty. | 而且我听说中岛有问题 | 
| [23:19] | Units are already on the way to his apartment, | 已经有警员去他公寓查看了 | 
| [23:21] | same as the others. | 其他人也是 | 
| [23:22] | I say we retrace his beat. | 我们回溯他的脚步 | 
| [23:23] | – Concentrate our resources. – Jim, hold on. | -集中警力 -吉姆 等等 | 
| [23:29] | Doesn’t something about this feel weird to you? | 你不觉得奇怪吗 | 
| [23:32] | Whoever set the trap for Metzger knew where he’d be. | 给麦茨格设下陷阱的人 早知道他会去哪 | 
| [23:34] | And the killer also knew Butler and Whitlock’s schedules. | 凶手还知道巴特勒和韦洛克的日程 | 
| [23:38] | Are you saying it’s one of our own? | 你是说这是自己人干的 | 
| [23:39] | Someone who’s fed up with the corruption, | 一个受够了腐败 | 
| [23:41] | decided to make a stand. | 决定表明立场的人 | 
| [23:42] | But to kill them, | 但是杀人 | 
| [23:43] | display their bodies that way… | 还那样展示他们的尸体 | 
| [23:45] | I know, brother, but it’s something we at least have to consider. | 我知道 哥们 但我们得考虑这个可能 | 
| [23:49] | Which means anything that we say out there… | 那么 如果我们放了话出去 | 
| [23:52] | Got a lead on the plumbing van your blind man saw. | 那瞎子看到的水管工货车有线索了 | 
| [23:55] | Spotted near the abandoned dairy on Commerce. | 在商业街附近的废弃乳厂被人看到 | 
| [23:57] | Should I get the Strike Force? | 要我叫突击队吗 | 
| [23:58] | No, Gordon and I’ll cover it. | 不了 我和戈登去看看 | 
| [23:59] | If we need backup, I’ll give you a call. | 如果需要后援 再打给你 | 
| [24:02] | And until then, don’t say a word. | 在此之前 别说出去 | 
| [24:04] | And that’s an order. You got it? | 这是命令 知道了吗 | 
| [24:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [24:07] | Come on. | 走 | 
| [24:36] | Oink, oink… | 哼 哼 | 
| [24:39] | little piggy. | 小猪仔 | 
| [25:37] | Our… new… | 我们的…新… | 
| [25:40] | champion! | 冠军 | 
| [25:48] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [25:50] | Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 | 
| [25:56] | So, it turns out Sofia broke her date with you… | 原来 索菲娅取消了你们的约会 | 
| [25:59] | It was not a date! | 那不是约会 | 
| [26:01] | …to have lunch with the mayor. | 是为了跟市长共进午餐 | 
| [26:04] | They went to Angelo’s. | 他们去了安杰洛餐厅 | 
| [26:06] | She had the lobster ravioli; he had the tagliatelle. | 她吃了龙虾饺子 他吃的意大利干面条 | 
| [26:08] | After they parted ways, | 他们告别后 | 
| [26:10] | Sofia went to the old Gotham Heritage Hotel. | 索菲娅去了老哥谭传统酒店 | 
| [26:13] | I don’t understand– that place has been vacant for years. | 我不懂 那地方闲置多年了 | 
| [26:15] | If I may? | 容我说一句 | 
| [26:16] | A couple months ago, I’d gotten word | 几个月前 我听到消息 | 
| [26:18] | a secret buyer had purchased the hotel | 有位秘密买家买下了酒店 | 
| [26:20] | at six percent over asking. | 而且是以超出要价6%的价格 | 
| [26:23] | I think it’s safe to assume that buyer was Ms. Falcone. | 我认为可以确定 那位买家就是法尔科内小姐 | 
| [26:26] | But… why? | 但是 为什么呢 | 
| [26:27] | When she got there, | 她到后 | 
| [26:30] | she met with this clown. | 她见了这个小丑 | 
| [26:32] | The zoning commissioner. | 分区专员 | 
| [26:33] | She’d have to have had his approval | 她建墙和大门 | 
| [26:35] | for the wall and gate she built. | 需要他的批准 | 
| [26:42] | She’s making alliances with politicians, | 她在跟政客结盟 | 
| [26:45] | building a fortress. | 还建起一座堡垒 | 
| [26:46] | All the while she’s pretending to be my friend… | 同时还假装做我的朋友 | 
| [26:51] | she’s been planning a war. | 她在谋划战争 | 
| [27:03] | Victor, we will be having a chat with Ms. Falcone. | 维克多 我们要去跟法尔科内小姐聊聊 | 
| [27:07] | Just so we’re clear… | 我想问清楚 | 
| [27:09] | is this a chat-chat or a… | 这是普通的聊聊 | 
| [27:11] | shovel-in-the-trunk | 还是后备箱放把铲子 | 
| [27:13] | kind of chat? | 那样的聊聊 | 
| [27:16] | Get the shovel. | 去拿铲子 | 
| [27:32] | I think I should rent an apartment | 我觉得我该租间公寓 | 
| [27:33] | with all this money we’re making. | 毕竟我们挣了不少钱 | 
| [27:35] | Do you have any openings in your building? | 你住的大楼有空房吗 | 
| [27:36] | You know, Ed,what you should be doing with your winnings | 爱德 你应该拿你赢来的钱 | 
| [27:38] | is finding yourself a neurologist, which I am not. | 给自己找个神经学家 而我不是 | 
| [27:42] | It has to be you. You know me, Lee. | 必须是你 你了解我 小莱 | 
| [27:44] | You know what this coconut’s truly capable of. | 你知道我这脑袋瓜真正的本事 | 
| [27:46] | Which is why my answer is no. | 所以我拒绝 | 
| [27:53] | I know… | 我知道 | 
| [27:54] | about your clinic. | 你诊所的事 | 
| [27:58] | I’m guessing that Cherry lets you keep that | 我猜琦瑞允许你继续开诊所 | 
| [28:00] | as long as you work these fights. | 只要你在这边帮忙 | 
| [28:02] | That’s the deal that you have, right? | 这就是你俩的约定吧 | 
| [28:04] | So? | 那又如何 | 
| [28:06] | So I’m guessing that that means something to you, | 那么 我猜那对你一定有些意义 | 
| [28:09] | which makes you vulnerable to… | 所以 你就有了弱点 | 
| [28:12] | to, um… | 可以被… | 
| [28:15] | to, um… | 被… | 
| [28:16] | Blackmail? | 勒索吗 | 
| [28:18] | – Yes. – Threats? | -是的 -威胁 | 
| [28:18] | Yes, both of those. | 都对 | 
| [28:19] | All right, so, let’s hear it. | 好吧 说吧 | 
| [28:21] | What’s your brilliant scheme? | 你的聪明计划是什么 | 
| [28:22] | – What? – You said you wanted | -什么 -你说你想 | 
| [28:23] | to force me to help you. | 逼我帮你 | 
| [28:25] | So what is your threat? | 你的威胁呢 | 
| [28:27] | Hit me. | 说吧 | 
| [28:29] | If you don’t help me, | 如果你不帮我 | 
| [28:31] | I am going to… | 那我就 | 
| [28:37] | …do something to that… | 对那个诊所 | 
| [28:39] | clinic. | 做点什么 | 
| [28:41] | Oh, my God, | 天呐 | 
| [28:42] | you really aren’t smart. | 你还真不聪明了 | 
| [29:39] | Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [30:06] | Nakajima? | 中岛 | 
| [30:07] | Hang tight, buddy, we’re gonna get you out of here. | 撑住 伙计 我们救你出去 | 
| [30:20] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 | 
| [30:22] | Run…! | 快跑 | 
| [30:46] | Harvey? | 哈维 | 
| [30:51] | Harvey? | 哈维 | 
| [30:55] | Detective James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登警探 | 
| [30:58] | I hope you don’t mind if I say | 希望你不介意我说 | 
| [31:00] | I’m tickled pink to meet you! | 能见到你我好激动 | 
| [31:02] | I would shake your hand… if it were possible. | 我真想跟你握手 只可惜不能 | 
| [31:06] | I’m a big fan. | 我是个大粉丝 | 
| [31:07] | Big, big fan. | 大粉丝 | 
| [31:10] | Right. My biggest fan is a pig. | 好吧 我最大的粉丝是头猪 | 
| [31:12] | Tell me where Harvey Bullock is. | 告诉我哈维·布洛克在哪 | 
| [31:15] | That dirty pig. | 那头脏猪 | 
| [31:17] | Why do you waste your time with him? | 你为什么要对他浪费时间 | 
| [31:19] | He’s holding you back. | 他在拖累你 | 
| [31:21] | Or can you not see that? | 你难道看不出吗 | 
| [31:24] | Never you fret. | 别担心 | 
| [31:27] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 | 
| [31:28] | For the time being, anyway. | 至少现在还活着 | 
| [31:30] | But you, Detective, you… | 但是你 警探 | 
| [31:34] | you are safe as safe can be. | 你是非常安全的 | 
| [31:37] | You a cop? | 你是个警察吗 | 
| [31:39] | What? | 什么 | 
| [31:41] | What makes you think that? | 你怎么会那么想 | 
| [31:45] | The things you knew– | 你知道的那些事 | 
| [31:46] | the routes and schedules of the cops you killed. | 你所杀的警察的行程和日程 | 
| [31:50] | If… | 如果 | 
| [31:50] | I were a policeman, | 我是个警察 | 
| [31:53] | you could what? | 你就能怎么 | 
| [31:55] | Reason with me? | 跟我讲理吗 | 
| [31:58] | Appeal to what we have in common? | 以我们的共同点来寻找共鸣吗 | 
| [32:01] | Well, Jim– | 吉姆 | 
| [32:03] | may I call you Jim? | 我可以喊你吉姆吗 | 
| [32:04] | Jim, | 吉姆 | 
| [32:05] | that’s exactly what I was going to do. | 我正打算这么做 | 
| [32:09] | We have nothing in common. | 我们没有任何共同点 | 
| [32:12] | I beg to differ, mon frère. | 我可不这么认为 我的兄弟 | 
| [32:15] | You and I both see all too well | 你和我都很清楚地认识到 | 
| [32:18] | the corruption, | 哥谭市警局内部的 | 
| [32:19] | the filth… | 腐败 | 
| [32:21] | inside the GCPD. | 和肮脏 | 
| [32:24] | You and I know | 你和我知道 | 
| [32:27] | that Gotham cannot survive | 哥谭想要活下去 | 
| [32:29] | unless the cancer is cut out. | 就必须摘除它的肿瘤 | 
| [32:32] | We both share the same mission. | 我们有共同的使命 | 
| [32:35] | Only I do it with a little bit more flair. | 只是我要做得更戏剧化一些 | 
| [32:39] | Killing Penguin’s bagmen won’t change anything. | 杀死企鹅的中间人并不能改变什么 | 
| [32:42] | But it will for them. | 对于他们是个改变 | 
| [32:44] | It will quite a bit. | 很大的改变 | 
| [32:46] | But in the larger scope, you’re right. | 但从大局来讲 你说得对 | 
| [32:49] | Which is why… | 所以 | 
| [32:51] | it doesn’t stop there. | 我不会在这里止步 | 
| [32:53] | Not until I’ve butchered every single swine | 我要杀掉每一个拿企鹅钱的 | 
| [32:58] | on Penguin’s payroll. | 猪猡 | 
| [33:00] | That could be half the department. | 那可能多达半个警队 | 
| [33:02] | I never said it would be pretty. | 我可没说场面不会很难看 | 
| [33:04] | Oh, it’s the same old story. | 总是这样 | 
| [33:07] | No one wants to see how the sausage is made, | 没人想看到香肠是怎么做的 | 
| [33:10] | but once it is made… | 但一旦做好 | 
| [33:13] | Isn’t it delicious? | 多美味啊 | 
| [33:15] | Bite? | 来一口吗 | 
| [33:17] | You’re delusional. | 你这是妄想 | 
| [33:18] | You’re not doing this for Gotham, | 你这么做不是为了哥谭 | 
| [33:19] | you’re doing it for your own demented reasons. | 你是出于你自己疯狂的理由 | 
| [33:23] | My reasons… | 我的理由 | 
| [33:25] | are as real as they come, Jim. | 是非常真实的 吉姆 | 
| [33:29] | I have suffered profound loss | 我因为当权的 | 
| [33:33] | at the hands of the greedy pigs in power. | 贪婪的猪 而蒙受了巨大损失 | 
| [33:37] | Profound. | 巨大损失 | 
| [33:41] | Then tell me. | 那告诉我 | 
| [33:44] | Let me help make it right without all this. | 让我帮你做出补救 不用这样的 | 
| [33:47] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [33:49] | Got to go. | 得走了 | 
| [33:51] | Jim, where are you?! | 吉姆 你在哪 | 
| [33:52] | Never you fear, Detective. | 别怕 警探 | 
| [33:53] | You and I, | 你和我 | 
| [33:55] | we’ll meet anon. | 我们不久就会再见 | 
| [33:58] | Don’t you touch him! | 别碰他 | 
| [34:00] | Harvey! | 哈维 | 
| [34:01] | Jim! | 吉姆 | 
| [34:02] | Backup’s coming! | 后援就来 | 
| [34:06] | Harvey! | 哈维 | 
| [34:26] | You heard Gordon, you freak. | 你听到戈登的话了 怪物 | 
| [34:27] | Backup’s on the way. You got one chance to run. | 后援要来了 你想跑就趁现在吧 | 
| [34:30] | Lies from a liar. | 骗子撒谎 | 
| [34:32] | They would have been here by now. | 如果真有 他们早该到了 | 
| [34:35] | Besides, we both know, Captain Bullock, | 再说 布洛克警监 我们都知道 | 
| [34:38] | you deserve this. | 你这是活该 | 
| [34:45] | Harvey! | 哈维 | 
| [34:50] | Ooh, I do hate to cut and run. | 我真讨厌割了就跑 | 
| [34:53] | Oopsy-daisy. | 糟糕 | 
| [34:55] | Hold on, partner. | 撑住 搭档 | 
| [35:03] | Hold on, buddy. Hold on. | 撑住 伙计 撑住 | 
| [35:06] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [35:08] | – Jim. – You’re gonna be all right. | -吉姆 -你不会有事的 | 
| [35:10] | I promise you. | 我保证 | 
| [35:12] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [35:14] | Hold on. Hold on, buddy. | 撑住 撑住 伙计 | 
| [35:17] | Hold on, pal. | 撑住 伙计 | 
| [35:26] | I can’t miss any more work. | 我不能再旷工了 | 
| [35:27] | – They’ll fire me. – It’s okay. | -我会被解雇的 -没事 | 
| [35:29] | I’m gonna put you on strong antibiotics, okay? | 我会给你开点强效抗生素 好吗 | 
| [35:41] | Come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [35:59] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [36:00] | I didn’t know you were coming over. | 我不知道你要来 | 
| [36:02] | I thought I’d surprise you. | 我想给你个惊喜 | 
| [36:05] | I’m sorry I had to cancel our lunch yesterday. | 很抱歉昨天不得不取消了我们的午餐 | 
| [36:07] | It was unavoidable. | 实在没办法 | 
| [36:09] | You have to let me make it up to you. | 你一定要让我补偿你 | 
| [36:11] | How about now? | 就现在吧 | 
| [36:13] | I was actually on my way out. | 我其实正要出门 | 
| [36:16] | Where to? | 去哪 | 
| [36:19] | This is going to sound strange, but | 这听起来会很奇怪 | 
| [36:21] | I can’t tell you. | 但我不能说 | 
| [36:23] | Not yet. I-I want it to be a surprise. | 现在还不能 我想给你个惊喜 | 
| [36:26] | The thing is… | 问题是 | 
| [36:31] | …cat’s out of the bag. | 秘密已经曝光了 | 
| [36:33] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 | 
| [36:34] | I know what you’re doing! | 我知道你在做什么 | 
| [36:36] | The old Heritage Hotel. | 老传统酒店 | 
| [36:38] | The fortress from which you’re going to attack me. | 你打算向我发起攻击的堡垒 | 
| [36:41] | What? No. | 什么 不是的 | 
| [36:43] | So you weren’t pretending to be my friend | 那么你不是在假装做我的朋友 | 
| [36:46] | while building your power base? | 同时为自己建立权力基地吗 | 
| [36:50] | I should have known. | 我早该知道的 | 
| [36:52] | But, you know, | 但是 | 
| [36:53] | your father’s blood definitely runs through your veins. | 你身体里绝对淌着你父亲的血 | 
| [36:57] | Luckily, not for long. | 幸好 这血很快要流干了 | 
| [36:59] | Oswald, you’re making a mistake. | 奥斯瓦尔德 你错了 | 
| [37:01] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 | 
| [37:04] | We’ll see, won’t we? | 那就有待证实了 | 
| [37:06] | Now, let’s go see what you’re building. | 我们去看看你在建什么吧 | 
| [37:09] | I can’t wait! | 我等不及了 | 
| [37:15] | Barkeep, another grasshopper. | 酒保 再来杯蚱蜢 | 
| [37:17] | Those won’t help. | 那对你不会有用的 | 
| [37:20] | All right, give me your money. | 好吧 给我你的钱 | 
| [37:21] | What? | 什么 | 
| [37:22] | The money you made– well, that he made– | 你挣的钱 应该说是他挣的钱 | 
| [37:24] | give it to me. | 给我 | 
| [37:30] | I don’t make any promises, but I’ll see what I can do. | 无法做保证 但我会尽力而为 | 
| [37:33] | Lee. Lee. | 小莱 | 
| [37:35] | I just got to know. | 我想知道 | 
| [37:36] | Why did you change your mind? | 你为什么改主意了 | 
| [37:38] | Is it my charisma? | 是因为我的魅力吗 | 
| [37:40] | Close. | 接近了 | 
| [37:41] | You asked what I was doing in a place like this. | 你问我为什么会来这样的地方 | 
| [37:44] | I don’t want to be here. | 我才不想待在这里 | 
| [37:45] | I don’t want to be anywhere near Gotham. | 我根本不想靠近哥谭 | 
| [37:47] | I left. | 我离开了 | 
| [37:48] | But I couldn’t stay away | 但我没法不回来 | 
| [37:50] | because of the Tetch virus. | 因为泰奇病毒 | 
| [37:52] | It hit the Narrows harder than anywhere else. | 奈何岛遭到的破坏比其他地方都严重 | 
| [37:55] | So? | 那又如何 | 
| [37:56] | So? It was my fault. | 那又如何 那是我的错 | 
| [37:58] | Jim tried to stop the virus and I didn’t let him. | 吉姆想阻止病毒 我却制止了他 | 
| [38:01] | I was infected, but nonetheless, I was there. | 我是被感染了 但不管怎么说 我那么做了 | 
| [38:04] | I don’t have a choice. I have to be here. | 我没办法 我必须来这儿 | 
| [38:10] | If you wanted to blackmail me, by the way, | 对了 如果你想勒索我 | 
| [38:12] | what you should have done | 你应该 | 
| [38:13] | was taken advantage of Grundy being popular, | 利用格兰迪的人气 | 
| [38:15] | threatened to take him away, | 威胁带他走 | 
| [38:17] | and then Cherry, afraid of losing her star, | 那样 琦瑞因为害怕失去她的明星 | 
| [38:19] | would have forced me to help you. | 就会逼我帮你了 | 
| [38:24] | Come by the clinic tomorrow. | 明天来诊所 | 
| [38:26] | We’ll get started. | 我们这就开始 | 
| [38:28] | Hi, pretty lady. | 你好 漂亮女士 | 
| [38:34] | Ed’s gonna be smart again. | 爱德又要聪明起来了 | 
| [38:37] | Ed’s gonna be smart? | 爱德要聪明起来了 | 
| [38:40] | Ed’s gonna be very smart. | 爱德会变得非常聪明 | 
| [38:48] | It’s okay, Charlie. | 没事的 查理 | 
| [38:52] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [38:55] | I want you to know I forgive you. | 我想告诉你 我原谅你 | 
| [39:04] | Uh, boss. | 老大 | 
| [39:07] | What is this? | 这是怎么回事 | 
| [39:09] | What’s happening? | 这什么情况 | 
| [39:11] | Kids. | 孩子 | 
| [39:17] | You started an orphanage? | 你建立了一家孤儿院 | 
| [39:20] | I wanted to surprise you next week | 我本想等下周都完工了 | 
| [39:22] | when everything was finished. | 再给你这个惊喜的 | 
| [39:25] | I… | 我 | 
| [39:26] | – I… – Children. Back inside, please! | -我 -孩子们 回来啦 | 
| [39:31] | Oswald, I want you to know | 奥斯瓦尔德 我想说 | 
| [39:32] | I understand the pressure you face. | 我理解你面对的压力 | 
| [39:35] | Your very survival depends on seeing everyone | 你想要生存 就必须把每个人 | 
| [39:37] | as a potential threat. | 都视作潜在威胁 | 
| [39:39] | And I watched my father bear that weight for years. | 我眼看着我父亲那么多年来背负这样的重担 | 
| [39:44] | I don’t want you to end up like him. | 我不希望你落得跟他一样 | 
| [39:48] | Sofia, please forgive me. | 索菲娅 请原谅我 | 
| [39:52] | How can I? | 我怎么能呢 | 
| [39:54] | When I’ve already forgiven you? | 我刚刚不都原谅你了吗 | 
| [39:58] | But you do owe me one thing. | 但你还欠我一样东西 | 
| [40:00] | Anything. | 随你说 | 
| [40:01] | Lunch. | 午餐 | 
| [40:03] | How do you feel about mac and cheese? | 你喜欢芝士通心粉吗 | 
| [40:07] | I love it. | 很喜欢 | 
| [40:24] | You gave me quite the scare back there. | 你刚刚吓死我了 | 
| [40:26] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何了 | 
| [40:30] | I’ve had better days. | 不怎么样 | 
| [40:34] | Doc says you’re gonna be okay. | 医生说你不会有事 | 
| [40:36] | That shows what he knows. | 他知道什么 | 
| [40:39] | Pyg? | 猪头人呢 | 
| [40:42] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 | 
| [40:44] | He could have killed me, | 他本可以杀了我 | 
| [40:45] | but he cut me just deep enough | 但他没割得很深 | 
| [40:47] | to make you choose to go after him | 逼你只能在去追他 | 
| [40:50] | or save my worthless hide. | 和救我这废物之间选择 | 
| [40:52] | It wasn’t a choice. | 没什么好选的 | 
| [40:55] | Either way, I owe you. | 不管怎样 我欠你的 | 
| [41:00] | So pay it back now. | 那就还债吧 | 
| [41:04] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我实话 | 
| [41:05] | How long you been taking money from Penguin? | 你收企鹅的钱多久了 | 
| [41:09] | You knew Metzger was the bagman. | 你知道麦茨格是中间人 | 
| [41:12] | You knew Nakajima was dirty. | 你知道中岛有问题 | 
| [41:15] | The Pyg says all this stuff | 猪头人 | 
| [41:18] | about you deserving to be killed. | 说你活该被杀 | 
| [41:22] | I don’t know why I didn’t see it before. | 我不知道我之前怎么没看出来 | 
| [41:23] | Maybe I didn’t want to. | 大概我是不想看出来 | 
| [41:28] | I just need to know how long. | 我只想知道多久了 | 
| [41:31] | We talking years? | 几年吗 | 
| [41:33] | No. | 不 | 
| [41:34] | Just since this license crap started. | 就是开始发执照之后 | 
| [41:38] | The commissioner ordered us to comply. | 局长命令我们遵从 | 
| [41:43] | Then Metzger started showing up | 然后麦茨格开始 | 
| [41:44] | with these envelopes stuffed full of cash. | 带着装现金的信封来找我们 | 
| [41:48] | I didn’t do nothing I wouldn’t have done anyway. | 我没做什么我本来不会做的事 | 
| [41:53] | You got to understand, Jim. | 你得明白 吉姆 | 
| [41:54] | The bills I got, the debts I got. | 我的账单 我的债务 | 
| [41:58] | It stops. | 得停止了 | 
| [42:02] | It stops now. | 现在停止 | 
| [42:13] | …has the city on high alert. | …让全城高度警戒 | 
| [42:15] | Gotham finds itself gripped by terror | 一个被称为猪头人教授的 | 
| [42:17] | at the hands of a ritualistic cop killer, | 仪式性警察杀手 | 
| [42:19] | being called Professor Pyg. | 让哥谭被恐惧包围 | 
| [42:21] | He is still at large after evading the police. | 他逃过了警方追捕 目前仍在逃 | 
| [42:24] | The GCPD are urging people to remain calm | 哥谭市警局敦促市民保持冷静 | 
| [42:27] | and to report any suspicious activity | 并向哥谭市警局中央指挥部 | 
| [42:29] | to GCPD’s Central Command. | 上报一切可疑行为 | 
| [42:37] | Two mother pigs | 两只母猪 | 
| [42:40] | lived in a pen. | 住在猪圈里 | 
| [42:42] | They each had four piglets, | 它们各生了四只小猪 | 
| [42:45] | and that made ten. | 这下就十只猪了 | 
| [42:48] | All the piglets loved to play, | 小猪们都喜欢玩 | 
| [42:51] | and they rolled | 它们成天 | 
| [42:52] | and they rolled in the mud all day. | 在泥巴里打滚 | 
| [42:57] | At night, | 到了晚上 | 
| [42:58] | with their mothers, curled up in a heap, | 它们的母亲蜷成了一个团 | 
| [43:03] | they squealed and they squealed, | 它们喊啊 喊啊 | 
| [43:07] | until they went… | 直到它们… | 
| [43:11] | to sleep. | 睡着了 | 
| [43:14] | And sleep well, | 好好睡吧 | 
| [43:16] | for tomorrow | 因为明天 | 
| [43:18] | the axe shall fall. | 斧子将落下 |