| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Oink. Oink. | 哼 哼 | 
| [00:03] | – What the? – A cop was murdered last night. | -什么 -昨晚一名警察被杀了 | 
| [00:06] | A bagman on your payroll? | 你买通的中间人 | 
| [00:07] | I think someone is trying to send you a message. | 我认为有人想借此向你传话 | 
| [00:10] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 | 
| [00:12] | We have unfinished business. | 我们有未了结的事 | 
| [00:14] | Listen, if you think you’re gonna… | 听着 如果你想 | 
| [00:15] | Don’t talk about my mother! | 不许你说我妈妈 | 
| [00:19] | An opportunity awaits you. | 有个机会在等着你们 | 
| [00:22] | With you and Barbara, | 如果有你 还有芭芭拉 | 
| [00:23] | The three of us | 我们三个 | 
| [00:24] | could give all those creeps a run for their money. | 能让那些变态吃不了兜着走 | 
| [00:27] | She’s making alliances with politicians, | 她在跟政客结盟 | 
| [00:29] | building a fortress. | 还建起一座堡垒 | 
| [00:31] | she’s been planning a war. | 她在谋划战争 | 
| [00:33] | Oswald, I want you to know I forgive you. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我想告诉你 我原谅你 | 
| [00:35] | You started an orphanage? | 你建立了一家孤儿院 | 
| [00:37] | I wanted to surprise you. | 我本想给你这个惊喜的 | 
| [00:38] | If you don’t kill me, | 如果你不杀我的话 | 
| [00:40] | I will kill everyone you love. | 我会杀了你爱的每一个人 | 
| [00:48] | It doesn’t stop | 我不会止步 | 
| [00:49] | till I’ve butchered every single swine on Penguin’s payroll. | 我要杀掉每一个拿企鹅钱的猪猡 | 
| [00:55] | We both know, Captain Bullock, you deserve this. | 布洛克警监 我们都知道 你这是活该 | 
| [00:58] | Hold on, buddy. | 撑住 伙计 | 
| [01:00] | How long you been taking money from Penguin? | 你收企鹅的钱多久了 | 
| [01:02] | You got to understand, Jim. | 你得明白 吉姆 | 
| [01:03] | The debts I got… | 我的债务 | 
| [01:04] | It stops now. | 现在停止 | 
| [01:17] | Call dibs on my office? | 占领我的办公室了 | 
| [01:20] | – I ain’t dead yet. – Just measuring for when you are. | -我还没死呢 -提前演练一下 | 
| [01:24] | Shouldn’t you be resting? | 你不应该在休息吗 | 
| [01:26] | – Let me help you. – I’m fine. | -我帮你 -我挺好的 | 
| [01:30] | Great, so we can talk about you taking Penguin’s money. | 很好 那我们就能谈谈你收企鹅贿赂的事了 | 
| [01:34] | I’m not that fine. | 我还没好到那个程度 | 
| [01:35] | I meant what I said, Harvey. | 我是认真的 哈维 | 
| [01:36] | This stops today. | 你必须马上停止 | 
| [01:38] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 | 
| [01:40] | What the hell is that? | 那是怎么回事 | 
| [01:41] | – You’re trying to change the subject. – Obviously. | -你想转移话题 -可不是嘛 | 
| [01:44] | But seriously, what the hell is that? | 但说真的 那到底是什么 | 
| [02:02] | Some fancy-ass guy on the phone. | 有个装模作样的人打电话安排的 | 
| [02:05] | How was I supposed to know what we were carrying? | 我怎么会知道我们运的是什么 | 
| [02:07] | Stench of death, for starters? | 起码能闻到尸臭吧 | 
| [02:10] | I got a cold. | 我感冒了 | 
| [02:11] | 44 boxes… | 44个盒子… | 
| [02:12] | one for every cop in the precinct. | 局里每个警察一个 | 
| [02:17] | Pyg’s escalating. | 猪头人手段升级了 | 
| [02:18] | He’s not just after dirty cops anymore. | 他已经不仅仅针对黑警了 | 
| [02:20] | It’s the whole GCPD. | 而是整个哥谭市警局 | 
| [02:22] | There are 45 cops here. | 我们有45个警察 | 
| [02:24] | Oh, yeah. The instructions said | 对了 备注上说 | 
| [02:26] | don’t give nothing to this one cop here named, uh… | 不用给这个警察送东西 他叫… | 
| [02:31] | Jim Gordon? | 吉姆·戈登 | 
| [02:42] | Your support, I really appreciate it. | 真的很感谢你的支持 | 
| [02:43] | Enjoy the, uh, benefit. | 玩得开心 | 
| [02:45] | As far as the foundation is concerned… | 就基金会而言… | 
| [02:49] | Helping the needy. | 帮助有困难的人 | 
| [02:51] | Very good for the soul, Master Bruce. | 能修身养性 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [02:55] | I have to say | 必须得说 | 
| [02:56] | I really appreciate you allowing us to do the fund-raiser here. | 我真的很感谢你允许我们在这里募捐 | 
| [03:00] | The Society meant a great deal to your father. | 这个团体对你父亲意义重大 | 
| [03:02] | As long as I don’t have to leave the house. | 只要我不需要离开这里就好 | 
| [03:05] | Well, you’re Bruce Wayne, ain’t you? | 你是布鲁斯·韦恩 不是吗 | 
| [03:07] | The world can come to you. | 整个世界会到你眼前来 | 
| [03:11] | – What the hell? – Excuse me? | -怎么回事 -怎么了 | 
| [03:12] | You knocked into me. | 你撞到我了 | 
| [03:13] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 | 
| [03:16] | – Sorry, I didn’t notice. – Well, you should’ve. | -抱歉 我没注意到 -你应该注意到的 | 
| [03:17] | – Bruce. – Honestly. I’m really sorry. | -布鲁斯 -我真的很抱歉 | 
| [03:40] | I haven’t wanted to push, Master Bruce. | 我不想逼你 布鲁斯少爷 | 
| [03:43] | I mean, what happened with Ra’s… | 雷霄的事… | 
| [03:47] | I know that you’re hurting. | 我知道你很受伤 | 
| [03:51] | Just, please, tell me what I can do to help. | 但拜托告诉我怎样才能帮到你 | 
| [03:52] | You can get off my back. | 你可以少来烦我 | 
| [03:57] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [03:59] | I just… | 我只是… | 
| [04:04] | I can’t stop thinking… | 我忍不住地想… | 
| [04:07] | about… when I k… | 我…杀… | 
| [04:17] | I should feel bad. | 我应该感觉难过的 | 
| [04:20] | Guilty. I… | 内疚 我… | 
| [04:23] | I-I just… | 我只是… | 
| [04:24] | You’re just angry. | 你只觉得愤怒 | 
| [04:28] | That anger | 那种怒火 | 
| [04:30] | is concealing what’s really going on. | 掩盖了你真正的情绪 | 
| [04:32] | Unless you face it full-on, | 除非你正视这件事 | 
| [04:36] | it will consume you. | 你会被它吞没的 | 
| [04:39] | And it will erupt. | 它会爆发 | 
| [04:43] | I know… | 我了解… | 
| [04:46] | what you’re capable of. | 你的能力 | 
| [04:48] | And I don’t want to see you | 而我不希望看到你 | 
| [04:50] | or anybody else get hurt. | 或者其他人受伤 | 
| [04:56] | I need some air. | 我得出去透透气 | 
| [05:09] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [05:13] | Next time you see red stuff dripping from a package, | 下次你们看到包裹里有红色的东西滴下来 | 
| [05:16] | consider calling the police. | 考虑下报警 | 
| [05:18] | We’re C.O.D. | 我们是货到付款 | 
| [05:19] | Get the hell out of here. | 快给我滚 | 
| [05:22] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [05:29] | James! | 詹姆斯 | 
| [05:29] | I am so happy we are working hand in hand | 很高兴我们要齐心协力 | 
| [05:32] | to rid the city of this menace. | 扫除这座城市的威胁 | 
| [05:35] | He just showed up to, uh, offer his help. | 他是来…提供帮助的 | 
| [05:37] | Did he? | 是嘛 | 
| [05:39] | Nice to meet you, Jim. I’m Headhunter. | 很高兴见到你 吉姆 我是猎头人 | 
| [05:41] | I’m sure you heard of me. | 你一定听说过我 | 
| [05:43] | My new security consultant. | 我的新安全顾问 | 
| [05:45] | Recommended by Victor, | 维克多推荐的 | 
| [05:47] | who is off visiting his bubbie. | 他请假去看望他奶奶了 | 
| [05:50] | You want to know why I carry two pistols? | 你想知道我为何带着两把手枪吗 | 
| [05:51] | Overcompensation? | 过度补偿 | 
| [05:53] | See, I always shoot twice. | 你瞧 我总是开两枪 | 
| [05:55] | The first one does the job. | 第一枪把活儿干完 | 
| [05:57] | Every time. But the second one, well… | 次次如此 但第二枪嘛… | 
| [06:00] | that’s just my signature. | 那是我的签名 | 
| [06:02] | He has a signature. | 他还有签名呢 | 
| [06:05] | Colorful, isn’t he? | 多有趣啊 不是吗 | 
| [06:06] | But effective. | 但很高效 | 
| [06:07] | Mr. Headhunter and my men will help the GCPD | 猎头人先生和我的人会帮助哥谭市警局 | 
| [06:11] | until this Pyg situation is resolved. | 直到猪头人的事得以解决 | 
| [06:12] | We don’t want your help, | 我们不想要你的帮助 | 
| [06:14] | or that of your idiot hit man. | 也不需要你的蠢杀手 | 
| [06:17] | Pyg’s actions threaten the both of us. | 猪头人的行为威胁了我们两个人 | 
| [06:20] | He’s killing my cops, my employees. | 他杀的是我的警察 我的雇员 | 
| [06:24] | Allegedly. | 据说是的 | 
| [06:25] | Get this through your head, Oswald. | 好好给我记住了 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [06:27] | We don’t work for you, | 我们不为你工作 | 
| [06:29] | and we don’t work with you. | 也不会和你合作 | 
| [06:30] | Ever. | 永远不会 | 
| [06:33] | Well, your captain says otherwise. | 你的警监可不是这么说的 | 
| [06:39] | Excited to work with you, Jim. | 很高兴能和你合作 吉姆 | 
| [06:45] | Are you out of your frickin’ mind? | 你是疯了吗 | 
| [06:46] | Jim, listen… | 吉姆 听我说… | 
| [06:47] | You are legitimizing him, Harvey. | 你这是给了他正当权威 哈维 | 
| [06:48] | He’s been legitimized for years. He was the freaking mayor. | 他早就有权威了 他之前还是市长呢 | 
| [06:53] | Is it about the money? | 是因为钱吗 | 
| [06:54] | Is that it? | 是吗 | 
| [06:55] | It’s not about that. | 和那个无关 | 
| [06:56] | How can I know that? | 我怎么能确定 | 
| [06:58] | How can you even know that? | 你又怎么能确定 | 
| [06:59] | Take a look out there, okay? | 看看这里 | 
| [07:01] | Half the precinct skipped town | 半个警局的人都逃出城了 | 
| [07:03] | because they didn’t want to wear bacon-flavored death masks. | 因为他们不想戴上烤猪肉味的死亡面具 | 
| [07:05] | We need the help. | 我们需要他的帮助 | 
| [07:07] | You are dangerously overreacting. | 你反应过度得有些危险 | 
| [07:09] | I’m overreacting because every cop | 我反应过度是因为这个分局 | 
| [07:11] | in this precinct got a death threat. | 所有的警察都收到了死亡威胁 | 
| [07:13] | Except, of course, for you. | 当然 除了你之外 | 
| [07:14] | So, Penguin’s guys | 那就让企鹅的人 | 
| [07:15] | are gonna beat and torture their way through the city? | 通过殴打和折磨扫荡整个城市 | 
| [07:17] | – Then execute Pyg if they find him? – And? | -找到猪头人后处决他吗 -那又怎样 | 
| [07:20] | And the people need to know | 人们需要知道 | 
| [07:22] | they don’t need gangsters to keep them safe. | 他们不需要帮派分子来保护他们 | 
| [07:24] | I’ll tell you what, I’m gonna find Pyg, | 告诉你 我会找到猪头人 | 
| [07:26] | alive, and I’ll bring him to justice. | 活抓 然后让他伏法 | 
| [07:29] | Good for you. | 你真了不起 | 
| [07:30] | Three cops just went missing. | 三个警察刚失踪了 | 
| [07:32] | Where? | 在哪 | 
| [07:34] | It’s gonna be tough. | 是个棘手的地方 | 
| [07:35] | It’s the Narrows. | 是奈何岛 | 
| [07:41] | So, that’s it. | 就这样了 | 
| [07:43] | We’re shutting up shop. | 我们要关张 | 
| [07:44] | So long. Farewell. Toodle-oo. | 再见 别了 一路顺风 | 
| [07:46] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 | 
| [07:48] | I can. | 我信 | 
| [07:49] | All this was so I could be Ra’s eyes and ears in Gotham. | 这一切只是为了让我成为雷霄在哥谭的眼线 | 
| [07:52] | He was bankrolling us, | 他在给我们提供资金 | 
| [07:53] | and now he’s gone. So I’m pulling the plug. | 现在他不在了 所以我要关门大吉 | 
| [07:57] | Help yourself to whatever. | 你们自便吧 | 
| [08:00] | So all of this– being partners, | 那么这一切 做合伙人 | 
| [08:02] | building something together… | 一起做事业… | 
| [08:04] | lies. | 都是谎言 | 
| [08:05] | A sales pitch. | 推销说辞而已 | 
| [08:07] | – I couldn’t do it alone. – We can still spy | -我自己可办不到 -我们依然可以监视 | 
| [08:09] | on the jerks who come in here and get intel on jobs. | 来这里的混蛋 获取行动情报 | 
| [08:12] | We can make it work. | 我们可以继续合作 | 
| [08:13] | What? And the three of us stay together | 然后呢 咱们仨聚在一起 | 
| [08:16] | like a plucky little family? | 像一个勇敢的小家庭吗 | 
| [08:18] | Well, how about a little parting lesson from big sis. | 那么 就让大姐姐临别给你上堂课吧 | 
| [08:22] | In this life, you’re on your own. | 在这世上 你只能靠你自己 | 
| [08:26] | Always. | 永远都是 | 
| [08:31] | Bonus lesson: | 再附赠一堂 | 
| [08:32] | never make Bellinis from a can. | 千万别用罐头做鸡尾酒 | 
| [08:40] | I followed a buyer from the Street Demonz. | 我跟踪了魔道帮的一个买家 | 
| [08:43] | They have a chop shop across town, | 他们在城市另一头有间地下拆车厂 | 
| [08:44] | and I saw exactly where they hide their stash. | 我看到了他们在哪藏钱 | 
| [08:48] | Let’s hit it. Show her she’s wrong. | 咱们去偷来 证明她错了 | 
| [08:50] | We’re not gonna rip off one of Gotham’s biggest motorcycle gangs. | 我们不能去招惹哥谭最大的机车党之一 | 
| [08:52] | Why not? | 为什么不 | 
| [08:56] | You and I will find something else. | 你和我会找到其他机会的 | 
| [09:17] | All right, PD here, Penguin’s guys over there. | 好了 警察这边 企鹅的人去那边 | 
| [09:22] | Three missing officers. Patel from our precinct, | 三名失踪的警官 咱们局的佩特尔 | 
| [09:24] | Fisoli and Perkov from the 2-2. | 22分局费索利和波考夫 | 
| [09:32] | Good Lord, there’s blood all over. | 天啊 到处都是血 | 
| [09:35] | He got them here. | 他在这里抓到他们的 | 
| [09:38] | Clear view from dozens of windows. Someone saw it. | 几个窗口都有清晰的视野 有人看到了 | 
| [09:40] | They sure did. | 他们肯定看到了 | 
| [09:42] | All right, bring it in, everybody. Come on. | 好了 大家都过来 来吧 | 
| [09:47] | This is the Narrows: | 这里是奈何岛 | 
| [09:49] | the poorest of the poor, | 最穷 | 
| [09:51] | the hardest of the hard. | 最难搞的地方 | 
| [09:53] | Now, I don’t need to tell you | 不需要我来告诉你们 | 
| [09:54] | that they got a code of silence down here, | 他们不会轻易开口 | 
| [09:57] | which means we got to make ’em more scared of us | 也就是说我们要让他们对我们的恐惧 | 
| [09:59] | than they are of their own people. | 更甚于对他们自己人 | 
| [10:02] | We go floor by floor. | 我们一层一层搜 | 
| [10:04] | Airmail! | 投掷物 | 
| [10:16] | Let’s get ’em! Move on out! | 去抓他们 行动 | 
| [10:22] | This is gonna be fun. | 肯定会很有趣的 | 
| [10:41] | Get off of him. | 放开他 | 
| [10:41] | Get back. | 后退 | 
| [10:50] | Get off! Get off of him. | 起来 放开他 | 
| [10:51] | They’re potential witnesses. They’re not perps. | 他们都是潜在证人 不是罪犯 | 
| [10:53] | This is the Narrows, Gordon. You think there’s a difference? | 这里是奈何岛 戈登 你觉得有区别吗 | 
| [10:55] | Step away, Ruseckas. | 让开 鲁塞克斯 | 
| [10:58] | Ruseckas, they need you upstairs. | 鲁塞克斯 楼上找你 | 
| [11:00] | You two, go. Now. | 你们俩上去 马上 | 
| [11:06] | Working out great. | 一切顺利 | 
| [11:07] | If it gets me my cop killer, yeah, it is. | 如果真能抓到警察杀手的话 那确实 | 
| [11:11] | Right. | 好啊 | 
| [11:20] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 | 
| [11:22] | I just wanted to say hi. | 我来打个招呼 | 
| [11:26] | I’m Grace. | 我叫格蕾丝 | 
| [11:26] | We went to school together. | 我们是同学 | 
| [11:29] | Grace Blomdhal. | 格蕾丝·布洛姆达尔 | 
| [11:32] | Sorry I d… | 抱歉我… | 
| [11:35] | It’s been years– I didn’t even recognize you. | 过去好几年了 我没认出你 | 
| [11:37] | I heard you were homeschooling. | 我听说你在家自学了 | 
| [11:39] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [11:40] | I, um… | 我… | 
| [11:43] | Why aren’t you in school? | 你为什么没去上学 | 
| [11:46] | ‘Cause it’s Saturday. | 因为今天周六 | 
| [11:49] | I don’t mean to knock your fund-raiser, | 无意贬低你的募捐宴会 | 
| [11:51] | but is there any chance you’re as bored as I am? | 但你会不会也跟我一样无聊 | 
| [11:57] | You’d have to be pretty bored. | 那你肯定无聊透了 | 
| [12:00] | So do you want to maybe go somewhere? | 你想出去转转吗 | 
| [12:05] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [12:21] | May I? | 可以吗 | 
| [12:24] | Ma’am, please. | 女士 拜托 | 
| [12:34] | I’m Detective Gordon. | 我是戈登警探 | 
| [12:36] | We didn’t see nothin’. | 我们什么都没看见 | 
| [12:38] | But you knew those missing cops. | 但你认识那些失踪警察 | 
| [12:40] | Or knew of ’em. Right? | 或者知道 对吗 | 
| [12:44] | Three officers, different precinct, | 三个警员 不同分局 | 
| [12:46] | same patrol car– they were freelancing. | 同一辆巡逻车 他们在干私活儿 | 
| [12:50] | Look, I know how it is down here. | 我知道这里的情况 | 
| [12:53] | A lot of bad stuff happens; half the time it’s the cops doing it. | 情况很糟 半数时候是警察作祟 | 
| [12:57] | They were running some sort of protection racket, am I right? | 他们在收保护费什么的 对吗 | 
| [13:03] | You sit over here. Yeah? | 你就坐在这里 对吧 | 
| [13:06] | It gives you a pretty good view. | 你肯定看得很清楚 | 
| [13:08] | So what’d you see? | 你看到了什么 | 
| [13:09] | Please, I need you to leave. | 求你 走吧 | 
| [13:12] | No one’s gonna know you told me anything. | 我不会让别人知道你告诉了我什么 | 
| [13:14] | I give you my word. | 我保证 | 
| [13:21] | Can I help? | 需要帮忙吗 | 
| [13:22] | Get out of here. | 出去 | 
| [13:23] | Now. | 马上 | 
| [13:25] | Will do, Jim. | 没问题 吉姆 | 
| [13:33] | This is ridiculous. We’re all on the same team. | 真是胡闹 我们是一队的 | 
| [13:41] | No, no, come on. | 不 不 来 | 
| [13:43] | Come on. Come, come. | 过来 来吧 | 
| [13:47] | If the old lady doesn’t talk, | 要是老太婆不交代 | 
| [13:48] | the old man gets it! | 这老头就吃枪子 | 
| [13:50] | And after that, I go apartment by apartment | 然后 我就挨家挨户地问 | 
| [13:54] | until I get an answer! | 直到有人回答我 | 
| [13:56] | Drop it! | 放下枪 | 
| [13:58] | Back atcha, Jim. | 你也放下枪 吉姆 | 
| [14:02] | Everybody stand down! | 所有人都住手 | 
| [14:03] | I’m giving you three seconds. | 我给你三秒钟 | 
| [14:05] | I’m giving you two. | 我给你两秒 | 
| [14:06] | No one is counting! | 谁都不许倒数 | 
| [14:08] | You drop your weapon! | 你放下武器 | 
| [14:14] | I’ll tell you what I saw! | 我告诉你我看见了什么 | 
| [14:18] | He took them. | 他抓走了他们 | 
| [14:20] | He was driving a hearse. | 他开的是灵车 | 
| [14:22] | I didn’t see the plate. | 我没看见车牌号 | 
| [14:23] | It’s all right. | 没关系 | 
| [14:26] | We don’t need the plate. | 我们不需要车牌号 | 
| [14:28] | Just tell me which direction was he headed. | 告诉我他往哪个方向去了 | 
| [14:29] | Down 7th. | 第七大道 | 
| [14:31] | Heading west. | 向西 | 
| [14:34] | Hey, thanks, Jim. | 谢谢 吉姆 | 
| [14:36] | You know, I never really did the whole good-cop/bad-cop thing. | 我从来没玩过唱红脸唱白脸这一套 | 
| [14:39] | It’s quite effective. | 挺管用的 | 
| [14:44] | West on 7th– that’s Hoover Island. | 第七大道向西 是胡佛岛 | 
| [14:46] | It’s tiny– there’s only a couple of abandoned buildings. | 那里很小 只有几幢废弃建筑 | 
| [14:48] | We can canvass the whole area in ten minutes. | 用不了十分钟就能全部搜查一遍 | 
| [14:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [14:51] | And the second shot– | 第二枪呢 | 
| [14:52] | Well, that’s just my signature. | 那是我的签名 | 
| [14:55] | I know it doesn’t look good, | 我知道场面有点不堪 | 
| [14:57] | but no one got hurt too bad. | 但没人受重伤 | 
| [14:59] | And we got what we needed, right? | 而且也问出了我们想知道的 对吧 | 
| [15:00] | You just, you got to trust me on this one, partner, okay? | 就信我这一次吧 搭档 好吗 | 
| [15:03] | People, we’re moving out to Hoover Island right now! | 所有人 我们现在去胡佛岛 | 
| [15:06] | Let’s move! Go! | 行动吧 出发 | 
| [15:07] | Go! | 动起来 | 
| [15:09] | Come on! | 快 | 
| [15:30] | Last door, let’s go! | 最后一扇门 上 | 
| [15:39] | Empty. | 没人 | 
| [15:42] | I got two in here! | 这里有两个人 | 
| [15:53] | This man is alive. Call an ambulance. | 这人还活着 叫救护车 | 
| [15:58] | Help me. | 救命 | 
| [15:59] | – We will. We’re here. – Jim! | -我们会救你 我们来了 -吉姆 | 
| [16:01] | Pyg disappeared. There’s no sign of the third cop anywhere. | 猪头人不见了 没找到第三个警察 | 
| [16:03] | All right. Get some help. | 好的 叫人来帮忙 | 
| [16:06] | Hold on. | 坚持住 | 
| [16:11] | My God. | 我的天 | 
| [16:13] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [16:14] | As you can see behind me, | 在我身后可以看到 | 
| [16:15] | we just had a major police operation. | 警方刚刚结束了一场大规模行动 | 
| [16:18] | A raid of some sort on this… | 他们突袭了这个… | 
| [16:19] | Sofia, look! | 索菲娅 快看 | 
| [16:21] | Those are my men. | 那些是我的人 | 
| [16:23] | And there’s that Headhunter person I was talking about. | 还有我提到的那个猎头人 | 
| [16:27] | Kind of a moron, but… he is effective. | 他有点傻 不过挺会办事的 | 
| [16:30] | …at the scene. | …在现场 | 
| [16:30] | Another is in stable condition and on his way… | 另一人情况稳定 正被送往… | 
| [16:34] | So, technically, | 严格讲 | 
| [16:36] | I saved that cop’s life. | 是我救了那个警察的命 | 
| [16:39] | Such great PR. | 多好的公关啊 | 
| [16:45] | Excuse me. Little person. | 抱歉 小家伙 | 
| [16:47] | Scoot. | 闪开 | 
| [16:58] | Is co-opting the police | 跟警察合作 | 
| [16:59] | not the most brilliant idea I have ever had? | 是不是我最棒的点子了 | 
| [17:02] | It is Pax Penguina taken to a whole other level. | 这是企鹅和平时期达到了新的高度 | 
| [17:10] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [17:12] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 | 
| [17:15] | You don’t need to know what I think. | 你不需要知道我的看法的 | 
| [17:17] | Well, now I definitely do. | 这下我绝对要知道了 | 
| [17:23] | Ears. | 堵上耳朵 | 
| [17:26] | My father never would have publicly aligned with the GCPD. | 我父亲绝不会公开跟哥谭市警局合作 | 
| [17:30] | They are incompetent and unreliable. | 他们无能又不可靠 | 
| [17:32] | Eventually, they will fail and fail big, and… | 他们最终会搞砸 惹大祸 | 
| [17:36] | you will fail with them. | 你也会受牵连 | 
| [17:39] | So… | 所以 | 
| [17:41] | that’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 | 
| [17:44] | Thank you for your input. | 多谢你的意见 | 
| [17:45] | You’re welcome, Oswald. | 不客气 奥斯瓦尔德 | 
| [17:50] | Because you have shown me very clearly what not to do. | 因为你让我明确地知道了不该做什么 | 
| [17:53] | In fact… | 事实上 | 
| [17:55] | I’m gonna get more involved. | 我要更多地参与进去 | 
| [17:57] | Personally. | 亲临现场 | 
| [18:00] | Don’t ask for my opinion if you don’t want to hear it. | 如果你不想听我的意见 就别问了 | 
| [18:05] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [18:35] | Look at that! | 看啊 | 
| [18:39] | Come on! | 拜托 | 
| [19:14] | – The alarm’s going off! – What the hell! | -警报响了 -怎么回事 | 
| [19:18] | Someone broke in? | 有人闯进来了吗 | 
| [19:20] | I was… I was under the car. | 我刚刚在车下 | 
| [19:23] | The stash is gone. | 钱没了 | 
| [19:25] | Guy must’ve got out. | 那人肯定跑了 | 
| [19:26] | So you must’ve messed up your only job. | 那么你没做好你唯一的工作 | 
| [19:30] | Guess it’s time to burn rubber. | 看来该烧烧轮胎了 | 
| [19:33] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要 | 
| [19:36] | No! | 不要 | 
| [19:37] | Let go! I didn’t do anyth… | 放开 我没做… | 
| [19:40] | No! No! No! | 不要 | 
| [20:08] | We scanned the entire area– | 我们搜索了整片区域 | 
| [20:09] | still no sign of Pyg or Officer Patel. | 还是不见猪头人或佩特尔警官 | 
| [20:12] | You get anything off Fisoli? | 费索利有说什么吗 | 
| [20:13] | No. No. I’ll, uh… | 没有 我… | 
| [20:15] | Wait, wait. He’s coming to. I’ll call you back. | 等等 他醒来了 我再打给你 | 
| [20:18] | Officer Fisoli. | 费索利警官 | 
| [20:20] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事了 没事 | 
| [20:21] | You’re on your way to Gotham General. | 你在被送往哥谭总院 | 
| [20:23] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 | 
| [20:24] | I’m Detective Gordon. | 我是戈登警探 | 
| [20:26] | – I know who you are. – You were taken by the Pyg. | -我知道你 -你被猪头人抓走了 | 
| [20:29] | Did you happen to see his face? | 你看到他的脸了吗 | 
| [20:32] | Nah, he wore a mask. | 没有 他戴面具了 | 
| [20:35] | The others? | 其他人呢 | 
| [20:38] | Perkov didn’t make it. | 波考夫死了 | 
| [20:39] | Patel’s gone missing. | 佩特尔失踪了 | 
| [20:41] | – Do you remember anything? – I don’t know, man. | -你记得什么吗 -我不知道 | 
| [20:44] | He was torturing us for hours. | 他折磨了我们好久 | 
| [20:46] | He was singing nursery rhymes… talking crazy. | 他唱着儿歌 说着疯话 | 
| [20:51] | Oh, geez. | 天呐 | 
| [20:53] | I watched him bleed out Perkov. | 我看着他放光了波考夫的血 | 
| [20:55] | Did he say anything about Patel? | 他说起佩特尔了吗 | 
| [20:56] | I don’t know. I don’t remember. | 我不知道 我不记得了 | 
| [20:59] | Look at me. | 看看我 | 
| [20:59] | Look what he did to me. | 看他对我做了什么 | 
| [21:00] | Okay, all right, all right, all right. | 好了 没事了 | 
| [21:02] | Let’s take a break. | 休息一下吧 | 
| [21:09] | Why is he doing this? | 他为什么要这么做 | 
| [21:13] | ‘Cause he’s insane. | 因为他疯了 | 
| [21:15] | But it’s more than that. | 但不止如此 | 
| [21:18] | I guess he’s just reached a breaking point. | 我猜他是受不了了 | 
| [21:22] | There’s so much rot in Gotham. | 哥谭有太多腐败 | 
| [21:25] | All of it, high to low. | 从上到下 都有 | 
| [21:30] | Sometimes even I feel like breaking, you know? | 有时我都觉得要受不了了 | 
| [21:38] | I was on Penguin’s pad. | 我收了企鹅的钱 | 
| [21:42] | Started off small stuff– | 起初是些小事 | 
| [21:45] | deliveries and… payoffs– | 送钱 行贿 | 
| [21:47] | and then… | 后来 | 
| [21:51] | it got bad. | 变得很严重 | 
| [21:52] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [21:54] | I’ve done bad stuff myself. | 我也做过坏事 | 
| [21:59] | For Penguin, even. | 甚至是为企鹅 | 
| [22:03] | But you and I can make it right. | 但你和我还可以弥补 | 
| [22:06] | Once I get Pyg, | 等我抓住猪头人 | 
| [22:07] | I’m gonna take down the Pax Penguina. | 我要结束企鹅的统治 | 
| [22:10] | And then I’m gonna go after the dirty cops, one by one. | 然后我会一个个地抓黑警 | 
| [22:14] | Now you have a chance | 你有个机会 | 
| [22:17] | to make right what you’ve done wrong. | 去弥补你犯下的错 | 
| [22:20] | Help me. | 帮我吧 | 
| [22:25] | Pyg is planning something. | 猪头人在谋划什么 | 
| [22:28] | Nearby. He was… | 就在附近 他… | 
| [22:30] | Maybe where he took Patel. | 或许把佩特尔也带去了那里 | 
| [22:32] | He-he kept saying something about, | 他总说什么 | 
| [22:35] | “I’ll bring justice to where there is, | “我要把正义带去 | 
| [22:38] | uh, justice no more.” | 已无正义的地方” | 
| [22:41] | Justice. | 正义 | 
| [22:43] | A courthouse. | 法院 | 
| [22:43] | There ain’t no courthouse in the Narrows. | 奈何岛没有法院 | 
| [22:46] | There’s one they abandoned a few years back. | 有一个几年前废弃掉的 | 
| [22:48] | Pull it over! | 停车 | 
| [22:49] | – I’m getting out. – Yes, sir. | -我要下车 -是 长官 | 
| [22:52] | Thank you, Officer Fisoli. | 谢谢 费索利警官 | 
| [22:55] | You are one of the good ones, Jim. | 你是个好警察 吉姆 | 
| [23:14] | Hey, Brant. | 布兰特 | 
| [23:15] | I ran into an old friend. Bruce Wayne. | 我遇到个老朋友 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [23:20] | Bruce, this is Emma Hsueh and Tommy Elliott. | 布鲁斯 这是艾玛·谢和汤米·埃利奥特 | 
| [23:27] | You two know each other? | 你们认识 | 
| [23:28] | Oh, yeah. Last time I saw this guy, he punched me in the face. | 是啊 我上次见他时 他揍了我的脸 | 
| [23:36] | I should go. | 我还是走吧 | 
| [23:37] | Hey, hold on, bro. | 等等 哥们 | 
| [23:39] | I totally deserved it. | 我当时活该 | 
| [23:40] | If anything, you should’ve hit me harder. | 其实 你该下手更狠点的 | 
| [23:42] | So true. He was such a jerk back then. | 太对了 他那时就是个混蛋 | 
| [23:47] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [23:48] | Little heads-up, next time | 下次你再 | 
| [23:49] | you just bring some random kid to my place… | 随便带人来我家 提前说一声 | 
| [23:51] | Parents’ place, Brant. | 是你父母家 布兰特 | 
| [23:53] | He’s so jealous. | 他就是嫉妒 | 
| [23:55] | Brant wanted Grace all to himself. | 布兰特想自己独占格蕾丝的 | 
| [23:58] | Whatever. | 随便了 | 
| [23:59] | Uh, you want a shot? | 要来一口吗 | 
| [24:00] | Maybe sample some party favors? | 或是尝尝派对消遣品 | 
| [24:03] | I’m good. | 不用了 | 
| [24:04] | Oh, I forgot about this guy. Total animal. | 我忘了 这家伙可野了 | 
| [24:07] | So what do you do for fun? | 你都怎么消遣 | 
| [24:10] | I used to walk on rooftops and fight crime. | 我以前飞檐走壁 打击犯罪 | 
| [24:13] | Now I’m not so sure. | 现在我不确定了 | 
| [24:16] | You’re a bigger dork than I remember. | 你比我印象里的还呆 | 
| [24:18] | Just kidding. Hey, whatever happened to that, uh, that, | 开玩笑的 你那个… | 
| [24:21] | that creepy old guy, the butler? | 挺吓人的老头子 那个管家呢 | 
| [24:23] | Is he still, uh, buttling? | 他还在…管你的家吗 | 
| [24:29] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 | 
| [24:31] | It’s a joke. | 就是个玩笑 | 
| [24:34] | Seriously, does he buttle with you? | 讲真的 他还管你吗 | 
| [24:35] | Bruce! | 布鲁斯 | 
| [24:40] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [24:46] | So, does he buttle with you? | 怎么 他还管着你吗 | 
| [24:50] | Brant, didn’t you say you had a hookup at that club? | 布兰特 你不是说安排好了去那家夜店吗 | 
| [24:53] | Yeah. Yeah, this is lame. | 是啊 这太没劲了 | 
| [24:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 | 
| [25:01] | Brant’s a tool, but this’ll be fun. | 布兰特就是个白痴 但这会很好玩的 | 
| [25:20] | Whoa, there… partner. | 好啊 搭档 | 
| [25:23] | You followed me? | 你跟踪了我 | 
| [25:24] | Didn’t have to. | 没必要 | 
| [25:26] | Your captain told me where you were headed. | 你的警监告诉我你去了哪 | 
| [25:29] | I guess he thought maybe you needed some help. | 看来他觉得你可能需要帮助 | 
| [25:50] | Hi, Jim. | 吉姆 | 
| [25:51] | Thanks for leading the way. | 多谢带路 | 
| [25:53] | We’ll take it from here. | 我们会接手了 | 
| [26:12] | Keep watching me like that and I’ll think you don’t trust me. | 你再那么盯着我 我会觉得你不信任我了 | 
| [26:15] | Just give me my money so I can get out of here. | 赶紧给我钱 我好离开这儿 | 
| [26:22] | Where are you? | 你在哪 | 
| [26:22] | Okay, I don’t want to hear how I’m an idiot. | 好吧 我不想听你说我多白痴 | 
| [26:25] | I’m at the Demonz’ place. | 但我在魔道帮的地盘 | 
| [26:26] | It’s, uh… it’s bad. | 情况有点…不妙 | 
| [26:29] | What? | 什么 | 
| [26:30] | I’m hiding, but… | 我躲起来了 | 
| [26:32] | there are three of ’em, | 但是他们有三个人 | 
| [26:34] | strapped. | 全副武装 | 
| [26:36] | And they just called backup. | 而且他们还叫了后援 | 
| [26:38] | You idiot. | 你个白痴 | 
| [26:39] | How about you yell at me after you come get me? | 你先来救我 然后再吼我吧 | 
| [26:42] | Just wait right there. | 等着我 | 
| [26:44] | I kind of have to. | 我也没别的办法 | 
| [26:49] | Selina’s at the Demonz’. We got to get her. | 塞琳娜在魔道帮那里 我们得去救她 | 
| [26:50] | Isn’t this what they call a teachable moment? | 这不正是个好教训吗 | 
| [26:53] | Let her claw her way out. | 让她自己想办法出来 | 
| [26:55] | We owe her. | 我们欠她的 | 
| [26:56] | That is what her salary was for. | 所以才给她工资啊 | 
| [26:59] | Look, she only went there | 她跑去那里 | 
| [27:00] | to prove that we can make this work, | 只是为了证明我们能合作下去 | 
| [27:02] | us running heists together. | 可以一起去抢劫 | 
| [27:04] | Then she might have considered not getting caught. | 那她该考虑不被抓到 | 
| [27:07] | She just wants a purpose. | 她只是想要个目标 | 
| [27:09] | She wants a home. | 她想要个家 | 
| [27:11] | Mm. Then sucks for her. | 那她要失望了 | 
| [27:12] | You know, I thought you’d changed. | 我以为你变了 | 
| [27:14] | Like maybe you could think about | 或许你终于能 | 
| [27:15] | somebody other than yourself for once. | 考虑你之外的人了 | 
| [27:17] | Then sucks for you. | 那你要失望了 | 
| [27:29] | It was my idea to offer my consulting services. | 是我提出为警方提供咨询 | 
| [27:32] | And I daresay it has been a smashing success, | 可以说 此举大获成功 | 
| [27:36] | the Pax Penguina taken to the tactical level. | 企鹅和平时期上升到了战术水平 | 
| [27:40] | And now we have reason to believe that | 现在 我们有理由相信 | 
| [27:41] | the notorious Pyg is trapped | 臭名昭著的猪头人就困在 | 
| [27:43] | in the courthouse behind us. | 我们身后的法院里 | 
| [27:45] | Look, I know it’s a bit of a circus. | 我知道这太招摇了 | 
| [27:48] | But there was no way in hell | 但是我绝对不可能 | 
| [27:49] | I was gonna let you go in there alone, all right? | 允许你一个人冲进去 | 
| [27:51] | The Pyg ain’t gonna go down easy. | 猪头人不会乖乖就范的 | 
| [27:52] | So I say we let Penguin’s thugs go in first– | 所以 就让企鹅的暴徒先冲进去 | 
| [27:54] | let them be the cannon fodder instead of our guys. | 让他们 而不是我们的人做炮灰 | 
| [27:57] | It’s win-win. | 这是双赢 | 
| [27:58] | End of conversation. | 就这样 | 
| [28:06] | Yeah. | 喂 | 
| [28:07] | Did you know I spell my name with a “Y”? | 你知道 我的”猪”里是个Y吗 | 
| [28:12] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 | 
| [28:13] | You want to meet me somewhere, we can talk about it? | 要不要跟我见个面 我们好谈谈 | 
| [28:15] | Please, Jim, I’m not that dumb. | 得了 吉姆 我没那么蠢 | 
| [28:19] | Anyway, P-Y-G. | 总之 PYG | 
| [28:21] | The “Y” is because it’s short for “Pygmalion.” | Y代表皮格马利翁 | 
| [28:25] | Like I’m creating a new, better Gotham. | 就像 我在创造一个新的 更好的哥谭 | 
| [28:28] | And I’m creating a new you, Jim. | 我也在创造一个新的你 吉姆 | 
| [28:32] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [28:33] | Yes, except there’s a slight hitch. | 是啊 但是 有个小麻烦 | 
| [28:36] | I can’t recreate you if you’re, you know… | 如果我想重塑你 你就不能… | 
| [28:40] | dead. | 死掉 | 
| [28:42] | Which you will be if you go in there. | 而如果你进去了 就会死 | 
| [28:50] | In where? | 去哪 | 
| [28:51] | Oh, don’t act dumb. | 别装傻 | 
| [28:53] | Only I get to do that. | 只有我能那么做 | 
| [28:56] | Let them play cops and robbers. | 让他们扮演警察和劫匪 | 
| [28:58] | It’ll be fun. | 会很好玩的 | 
| [29:00] | But not you. | 但你别去 | 
| [29:01] | Why should I believe anything you have to say? | 我凭什么相信你说的任何话 | 
| [29:03] | Because… | 因为 | 
| [29:05] | you are one of the good ones, Jim. | 你是个好警察 吉姆 | 
| [29:13] | Harper! | 哈珀 | 
| [29:14] | Call Gotham General. | 联系哥谭总院 | 
| [29:14] | Find out what the hell happened to Fisoli! | 查明费索利的下落 | 
| [29:30] | Check again. | 再看一次 | 
| [29:31] | Jones. Brant Jones. | 琼斯 布兰特·琼斯 | 
| [29:33] | I heard you the first time. | 第一遍我就听到了 | 
| [29:35] | He said we could get in. | 他说我们可以进的 | 
| [29:37] | Nope. | 不行 | 
| [29:41] | Stupid bouncer’s acting like he doesn’t know who I am. | 蠢保镖装着不认识我 | 
| [29:44] | He knows who you are. | 他认识你 | 
| [29:46] | He just doesn’t care. | 他就是不在乎 | 
| [29:50] | I don’t care how much money you have. | 我不在乎你有多少钱 | 
| [29:52] | You’re a dork and a freak, Wayne. | 你是个呆子 怪胎 韦恩 | 
| [29:54] | You always were. | 你一直都是 | 
| [29:55] | Brant, chill. | 布兰特 冷静点 | 
| [30:00] | Give me a second, guys. | 给我点时间 | 
| [30:10] | It’s your fault for inviting him. | 你就不该请他来 | 
| [30:11] | Shut up, Brant. | 闭嘴 布兰特 | 
| [30:14] | Wait, who’s Bruce talking to? | 布鲁斯在跟谁说话呢 | 
| [30:21] | Let’s go, guys. | 走吧 各位 | 
| [30:25] | Uh, not him. | 他不能进 | 
| [30:28] | Let me talk to the owner. | 让我跟店主说话 | 
| [30:30] | You’re standing next to him. | 他就是 | 
| [30:32] | I bought the place. | 我买下了这里 | 
| [30:35] | You guys in or out? | 你们进不进来 | 
| [30:36] | In. | 进 | 
| [30:54] | Can’t find either of them? | 找不到他们吗 | 
| [30:55] | No, they’re not standing over him anymore. | 不 他们没跟他在一起 | 
| [30:57] | They can’t find the ambulance. | 救护车也找不到了 | 
| [30:58] | Call it off! | 取消行动 | 
| [31:00] | Call off the raid. | 取消突袭 | 
| [31:01] | Fisoli’s dead. | 费索利死了 | 
| [31:03] | The guy in the ambulance was the Pyg in disguise. | 救护车里的人 是猪头人装的 | 
| [31:05] | – What the hell are you talking about? – Pyg called me. | -你说什么呢 -猪头人打给了我 | 
| [31:08] | He warned me off. He used the same phrase | 他警告了我 还说了在救护车上 | 
| [31:10] | he used in the ambulance. | 说过的一句话 | 
| [31:11] | He fed us the clue to get us here. | 他有意给我们线索 引我们来 | 
| [31:14] | It has to be a trap. | 这肯定是个陷阱 | 
| [31:16] | So the insane serial killer who hates cops | 那个仇视警察的疯子连环杀手 | 
| [31:19] | warned you to save your life | 警告了你 好救你一命 | 
| [31:21] | – because why, now? – Because I’m against dirty cops. | -为什么 -因为我反对黑警 | 
| [31:24] | Except all of the times you are one. | 除了你自己做黑警的时候 | 
| [31:27] | I’m telling you, Harvey, call it off. | 听我的 哈维 取消吧 | 
| [31:30] | Call it off. | 取消行动 | 
| [31:32] | I have another interpretation, Jim. | 我有另一种看法 吉姆 | 
| [31:34] | The Pyg is not trying to save you. | 猪头人并不是想救你 | 
| [31:36] | He’s trying to save himself | 而是想自保 | 
| [31:37] | by stopping the raid. | 才诱使你阻止突袭 | 
| [31:38] | You are being played. | 而你被耍了 | 
| [31:40] | And not for the first time, I might add. | 而且我要说 这不是第一次了 | 
| [31:43] | We called Gotham General. | 我们联系了哥谭总院 | 
| [31:44] | They can’t locate Fisoli or the ambulance. | 他们找不到费索利和救护车 | 
| [31:48] | Jim, it’s Gotham General. It’s a madhouse down there. | 吉姆 哥谭总院一直忙得像疯人院 | 
| [31:50] | If I’m correct, the Pyg isn’t even in the courthouse. | 如果我是对的 那猪头人根本不在法院里 | 
| [31:53] | I came directly from the ambulance. | 我直接从救护车过来的 | 
| [31:55] | There is no way he beat me here. | 他不可能比我先到 | 
| [31:57] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 | 
| [31:58] | Pyg is in there, Jim! | 猪头人就在里面 吉姆 | 
| [32:00] | He’s right! | 他是对的 | 
| [32:01] | We got a spotter across the street | 街对面的一个观察员 | 
| [32:02] | that got a visual on Pyg in there, | 已经在里面看到了猪头人 | 
| [32:05] | standing next to Patel tied to a chair. | 就站在被绑在椅子上的佩特尔身边 | 
| [32:07] | – I swear. – Look, | -我发誓 -听着 | 
| [32:09] | I can’t explain it. All I know is, this is a trap. | 我也解释不清楚 但我知道 这是个陷阱 | 
| [32:11] | Now, you asked me to trust you. | 你叫我信任你 | 
| [32:13] | I am asking you to trust me. | 我现在请你信任我 | 
| [32:18] | It’s so tiresome! | 太烦人了 | 
| [32:20] | – Start the operation! – Let’s go. | -开始行动 -走咯 | 
| [32:23] | Jim, I’m sorry. | 吉姆 对不起 | 
| [32:24] | I’m with Penguin on this one. | 我这次信企鹅的 | 
| [32:25] | We got to think about Patel. | 我们得考虑佩特尔 | 
| [32:28] | Let’s move out, people! | 行动吧 各位 | 
| [32:31] | You better pray I can clean up your mess on this one, Harvey. | 你最好祈祷我能清理你这次惹的祸 哈维 | 
| [32:34] | You are out of line, pal! | 你太过分了 哥们 | 
| [32:35] | – And you are gonna get our guys slaughtered! – Jim Gordon, | -你会害死我们的同事的 -吉姆·戈登 | 
| [32:38] | I am ordering you to stand down! | 我命令你退后 | 
| [32:41] | Finally, a good idea, Harvey! Boys? | 可算做对一次了 哈维 伙计们 | 
| [32:44] | We’ve gone over the game plan, people. | 计划我们已经说明白了 | 
| [32:46] | You know what to do. Let’s go. | 你们知道该做什么 走吧 | 
| [33:01] | When’s our guys coming? | 我们的人什么时候来 | 
| [33:02] | How should I know? You called them. | 我怎么知道 是你联系的他们 | 
| [33:17] | It’s about time. | 可算来了 | 
| [33:19] | Come on. | 快来 | 
| [33:19] | This way. | 走 | 
| [33:34] | I’ll draw their fire. | 我来吸引他们的火力 | 
| [33:35] | You see an opening, run. | 你看到机会 就跑 | 
| [33:37] | Screw that. Whatever we’re doing, we’re doing together. | 去他的 不管我们做什么 都共进退 | 
| [33:43] | Well… I guess now we see | 好吧 现在就能知道 | 
| [33:45] | if I taught you how to use that whip. | 我有没有教会你使鞭子了 | 
| [33:47] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [33:48] | Excuse me? | 有人在吗 | 
| [33:49] | – Did you guys order Thai? – No. | -你们订泰国菜了吗 -没有 | 
| [33:52] | Good, ’cause I don’t have any. | 很好 我也没带来 | 
| [34:01] | – Nice shooting. – Obviously. | -枪法不错 -当然了 | 
| [34:03] | Give me my cut. | 给我我的那份 | 
| [34:06] | Barbara. | 芭芭拉 | 
| [34:08] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [34:09] | Did you want a hug? | 你还想抱抱吗 | 
| [34:10] | I just killed five guys for you. | 我刚为你杀了五个人 | 
| [34:14] | Actually, we did it together. | 其实 我们是一起做的 | 
| [34:19] | So that’s it? | 就这样了吗 | 
| [34:21] | We’re just… over? | 我们就…完了 | 
| [34:25] | Over? | 完了 | 
| [34:27] | Think I came down here for kicks? | 你们以为我是来找刺激的吗 | 
| [34:31] | You’re coming back to the nest. | 你们得回巢去 | 
| [34:33] | We got a shipment coming in | 我们有货要来了 | 
| [34:34] | and a business to run. | 还要经营生意呢 | 
| [34:38] | Well, come on. | 快走吧 | 
| [35:15] | Got him! Come on! | 打中了 上 | 
| [35:21] | Harvey. | 哈维 | 
| [35:24] | Damn it! | 该死 | 
| [35:27] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [35:32] | Patel. | 佩特尔 | 
| [35:34] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [35:36] | It’s a setup! | 是陷阱 | 
| [35:47] | Get out! | 快出去 | 
| [35:58] | The exits are blocked! | 出口都堵住了 | 
| [36:02] | That’s not our guns. | 那不是我们的枪 | 
| [36:03] | They’re pinned down. | 他们被压制了 | 
| [36:08] | Get in there. | 快进去 | 
| [36:11] | Get in there! | 快进去 | 
| [36:37] | Headhunter’s hit! | 猎头人中弹了 | 
| [36:39] | Ruseckas! Harper! | 鲁塞克斯 哈珀 | 
| [36:41] | Get Patel, now! | 去把佩特尔救过来 | 
| [36:47] | Shoot the chain! | 射断铁链 | 
| [36:50] | Get down! | 趴下 | 
| [36:58] | Come on. | 快走 | 
| [37:53] | I did not order the cops in there. | 我没有命令警察进去 | 
| [37:55] | I do not have that authority. | 我没有那样的权威 | 
| [37:57] | I made a suggestion. It was Captain Bullock… | 我只是提了议 是布洛克警监 | 
| [38:00] | Gordon. Gordon! | 戈登 戈登 | 
| [38:02] | How did you find the courage to run in | 你是怎么鼓起勇气冲进去 | 
| [38:03] | and save all of those people? | 救了那些人的 | 
| [38:08] | If the Pyg is watching… | 如果猪头人在看 | 
| [38:11] | the GCPD is gonna take you down. | 哥谭市警局会抓到你的 | 
| [38:18] | And that was Detective James Gordon with a very modest, | 以上是詹姆斯·戈登警探谦虚的 | 
| [38:21] | if I may say, statement about | 关于他英勇之举的 | 
| [38:22] | his genuinely heroic… | 陈词 | 
| [38:25] | – Good job. – Thanks, Jim. | -好样的 -谢谢 吉姆 | 
| [38:32] | They think Patel’s gonna make it. | 佩特尔应该不会有事 | 
| [38:36] | Congratulations, Jim. | 恭喜 吉姆 | 
| [38:39] | You’re a hero. | 你是个英雄了 | 
| [38:41] | And I’m just the cop | 而我只是个 | 
| [38:44] | who shot a cop. | 射伤了警察的警察 | 
| [38:57] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 | 
| [38:59] | You were amazing. | 你真是太棒了 | 
| [39:02] | Oh, I was right about you. | 我看对了你 | 
| [39:04] | You are a “get things done” type, Jim Gordon. | 你是那种能办成事的人 吉姆·戈登 | 
| [39:09] | Oh, and those things that you want to get done– | 你想办成的事 | 
| [39:11] | well… they’re the same things I want. | 跟我想做的一样 | 
| [39:15] | Only if you want to go to prison for the rest of your life. | 如果你想要的是下半辈子都蹲监狱 | 
| [39:18] | Well, now that’s just mean. | 这就过分了 | 
| [39:20] | I’m gonna find you. | 我会找到你的 | 
| [39:23] | Oh, I hope you do. | 希望你能 | 
| [39:25] | ‘Cause I want to thank you | 因为我想感谢你 | 
| [39:27] | in the flesh, flesh, | 当面道谢…肉 | 
| [39:29] | flesh. | 肉 | 
| [39:33] | Because what you said about the rot in Gotham, | 因为你所说的 哥谭的腐败 | 
| [39:36] | high to low– so concisely phrased– | 从上到下 真是用词精辟 | 
| [39:39] | well, gave me an idea. | 这让我萌生了个主意 | 
| [39:42] | The next step in my plot. | 我计划的下一步 | 
| [39:45] | It’s a saga. | 这将是部长篇 | 
| [39:49] | It’s an epic. | 史诗 | 
| [39:52] | It’s a spectacle. | 恢弘壮丽 | 
| [39:56] | And you’re my muse, | 而你就是我的缪斯 | 
| [39:58] | Jimmy Gordon. | 吉米·戈登 | 
| [40:00] | I’ll see you soon. | 我们回头见了 | 
| [40:15] | Oh, man. | 天呐 | 
| [40:18] | Well, I guess Gordon was right. | 看来戈登是对的 | 
| [40:21] | You know, we should’ve… | 我们该… | 
| [40:34] | Second one’s my signature. | 第二下是我的签名 | 
| [40:53] | Dude. This is awesome. | 哥们 这太赞了 | 
| [40:56] | I always knew there was another side to you, Bruce Wayne. | 我就知道你还有另一面 布鲁斯·韦恩 | 
| [41:00] | I think I’m gonna try it out for a while. | 我打算这样试一阵 | 
| [42:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [42:18] | That’s from all of us, even if they’re not saying it. | 我们都感激你 就算他们不说 | 
| [42:20] | Thank you, Detective. You’d have done the same. | 谢谢你 警探 你也会那么做的 | 
| [42:22] | Yeah, but not as well. | 是啊 但不会像你做得那么好 | 
| [42:24] | We got an unlicensed robbery. | 这里有个无照抢劫的 | 
| [42:26] | I got a license. | 我有执照 | 
| [42:27] | Like I told him, I just don’t know where I put it. | 我告诉他了 我就是不知放哪了 | 
| [42:30] | Oh… wait. It’s in my boot. | 等等 在我鞋里 | 
| [42:34] | Oh, we ain’t accepting these no more. | 我们不再接受这玩意了 |