时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You can trust me. | 你可以信任我 |
[00:03] | We don’t work for you and we don’t work with you. | 我们不为你工作 也不会和你合作 |
[00:05] | Your captain says otherwise. | 你的警监可不是这么说的 |
[00:07] | So, Penguin’s guys are gonna beat and torture | 那就让企鹅的人通过殴打和折磨 |
[00:09] | their way through the city? | 扫荡整个城市 |
[00:10] | Get off of him. | 放开他 |
[00:11] | You better pray I can clean up your mess on this one, Harvey. | 你最好祈祷我能清理你这次惹的祸 哈维 |
[00:14] | It has to be a trap. | 这肯定是个陷阱 |
[00:18] | Oh, no, Patel. | 不 佩特尔 |
[00:19] | The Demonz. | 魔道帮 |
[00:20] | They have a chop shop across town. | 他们在城市另一头有间地下拆车厂 |
[00:21] | Let’s hit it. | 咱们去偷来 |
[00:23] | We’ve got a business to run. | 我们还要经营生意呢 |
[00:25] | I came here with Grundy. | 我和格兰迪一起来这里 |
[00:26] | Make some money to get me smart again. | 赚点钱 好让我重新聪明起来 |
[00:28] | Hey, I’m looking for the person in charge here. | 我在找管事的 |
[00:29] | You’re looking at her. | 我就是 |
[00:31] | Go get the doc. | 去找医生 |
[00:32] | Fight! | 格斗开始 |
[00:35] | Grundy fight now? | 格兰迪现在打吗 |
[00:36] | Yes! | 是的 |
[00:38] | Yes! Grundy Ed’s best friend. | 太好了 格兰迪是爱德最好的朋友 |
[00:44] | And now… | 现在… |
[00:46] | the most hated man in Gotham: | 有请哥谭市最令人憎恶的人 |
[00:49] | the Penguin! | 企鹅 |
[00:53] | I’m so happy to be here. | 很高兴来到这里 |
[00:58] | You love me. I knew you loved me. | 你们爱我 我知道你们爱我 |
[01:04] | You don’t love me? | 你们不爱我吗 |
[01:06] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[01:07] | You don’t love me? | 你们不爱我吗 |
[01:09] | You’ve asked for it. | 你们自找的 |
[01:11] | I’m going to sic my lackeys onto you. | 我要派我的走狗们整死你们 |
[01:14] | My hoods and the GCPD! | 我的打手们和哥谭市警局 |
[01:19] | Get ’em, boys. | 上啊 小子们 |
[01:22] | Get ’em! | 弄死他们 |
[01:23] | You awful Penguin. You awful Penguin. | 你个可恶的企鹅 你个可恶的企鹅 |
[01:25] | You’ve got to do what I want | 你们必须按我说的做 |
[01:27] | or they’re gonna enter your homes | 不然他们就会闯入你们家中 |
[01:30] | and terrorize your families. | 恐吓你们的家人 |
[01:32] | Get ’em! Get ’em! | 上啊 弄死他们 |
[01:37] | You do what I say. | 你们必须按我说的做 |
[01:38] | Grundy. Grundy. | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[01:40] | Grundy. Grundy. | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[01:43] | Grundy. Grundy. | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[01:46] | – Let’s see some blood! – Yeah! | -让我们见点血 -好啊 |
[01:48] | No! You leave me alone, you monster. | 不 你给我滚开 你个怪物 |
[01:53] | – Yeah! – Tear him apart! | -没错 -把他撕碎 |
[02:05] | Stupid, lame… | 愚蠢的 残废的… |
[02:08] | Birdbrain! | 鸟脑子 |
[02:10] | He’ll never learn. | 他永远都不长记性 |
[02:12] | You can’t mess with the Narrows! | 奈何岛的人是不好惹的 |
[02:18] | It is time… | 是时候… |
[02:22] | for the main event! | 开始压轴戏了 |
[02:23] | Get him, Grundy! | 干掉他 格兰迪 |
[02:24] | Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! | 好 好 好 好 |
[02:25] | A title defense. | 卫冕之战 |
[02:27] | No refs. | 没有裁判 |
[02:29] | No rules. | 没有规则 |
[02:30] | No rules! | 没有规则 |
[02:31] | Our challenger: | 我们的挑战者 |
[02:34] | Mr. Murder Face. | 谋杀脸先生 |
[02:39] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[02:43] | And our champeen… | 我们的冠军… |
[02:47] | Straight from the Slaughter Swamp, | 来自杀人沼 |
[02:49] | it’s Solomon Grundy. | 他就是所罗门·格兰迪 |
[02:56] | They really ate it up tonight. | 今晚他们真的很入戏 |
[02:58] | I think they hate Penguin almost as much as I do. | 我觉得他们差不多和我一样恨企鹅 |
[03:01] | You know what, I may or may not find a cure for you. | 知道吗 我可能能治好你 也可能不能 |
[03:03] | At the rate you’re going, may not have a chance. | 照这样发展下去 可能没机会了 |
[03:06] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[03:07] | You don’t just have these people laughing. | 你不单是为这些人逗个乐子 |
[03:09] | – You have them ready for a fight. – So? | -你鼓动得他们想真开打 -所以呢 |
[03:11] | So? So, what happens when Penguin hears about all this? | 所以 所以如果企鹅听说了这一切怎么办 |
[03:15] | Well, let that bird waddle in here. | 就让那小瘸鸟来晃悠好了 |
[03:17] | I have Grundy. I’m gonna be fine. | 我有格兰迪 不怕他 |
[03:20] | And what about them? Your fans? | 那他们 你的粉丝怎么办 |
[03:22] | Not my problem. | 关我什么事 |
[03:24] | Ed, you’ve put yourself on the front line of something. | 爱德 是你自己走到了最前线 |
[03:26] | – You can’t just bail when fighting starts. – Okay, Doctor. | -你不能临战脱逃 -打住 医生 |
[03:30] | If you would like to stop hiding from your past | 如果你打算不再回避过往 |
[03:32] | and do some leading, you go right ahead. | 站出来领导的话 那你请便 |
[03:36] | That’s not what I’m here for. | 那不是我的目的 |
[03:38] | Well, then, case closed. | 这不就得了 |
[03:40] | Neither of us are willing to put our necks out. | 你和我都不想出头 |
[04:06] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[04:15] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[04:39] | Stop hitting yourself! | 别自己打自己 |
[04:40] | Stop hitting yourself! | 别自己打自己 |
[04:42] | Stop hitting yourself! | 别自己打自己 |
[04:43] | Stop hitting yourself! | 别自己打自己 |
[04:44] | Stop hitting yourself. | 别自己打自己 |
[04:46] | I love this. | 我就喜欢这个 |
[04:50] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[05:02] | 哥谭市市长 特任命 詹姆斯·戈登 为哥谭市警局警监 | |
[05:06] | Congratulations, Captain Gordon. | 恭喜你了 戈登警监 |
[05:11] | A promotion. | 升职 |
[05:14] | Harvey Bullock is captain of Gotham Central. | 哈维·布洛克才是哥谭重案组警监 |
[05:17] | Bullock’s lost the rank and file, Jim. | 布洛克已经失去了民心 吉姆 |
[05:20] | The debacle in the Narrows. | 奈何岛的惨败 |
[05:23] | Teaming up with Penguin’s goons. | 还和企鹅手下的恶棍联手 |
[05:27] | Sending cops into the Pyg’s trap. | 把警察往猪头人的死亡陷阱里送 |
[05:30] | You know, he’s… | 你懂的 他 |
[05:32] | he’s a disgrace. | 太丢人了 |
[05:33] | What does that make you? | 那你又如何 |
[05:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[05:36] | Last time I checked, you signed over the entire GCPD to Penguin. | 据我所知 你把整个哥谭警局都卖给企鹅了 |
[05:40] | Wholesale. | 全部拱手相让 |
[05:43] | What does he think of this? | 他会怎么看 |
[05:44] | Well, perhaps I’ve earned that kind of cynicism, Jim, | 也许我活该被你揶揄 吉姆 |
[05:48] | but I want to assure you, | 但我向你保证 |
[05:50] | with hand on heart, | 以我的良心作保 |
[05:51] | that this has nothing to do with Mr. Cobblepot. | 这事和科波特先生没有任何关系 |
[05:56] | I won’t take Harvey’s job. | 我不会夺走哈维的职位的 |
[05:58] | Someone is going to. | 总得有人接手 |
[05:59] | And, trust me, | 而且相信我 |
[06:01] | none of our other candidates share your misgivings about Penguin. | 其他候选人都不会像你那样敌视企鹅 |
[06:07] | Just take it with you. | 委任状你先拿着 |
[06:09] | When you decide, all you have to do is sign on the dotted line, | 考虑好了 只需签个字就行 |
[06:14] | and you’ll be the new captain of Gotham Central. | 你会成为哥谭重案组的新警监 |
[06:28] | Nobody steals from the Demonz, Mr. Penguin. | 没人能偷魔道帮的东西 企鹅先生 |
[06:31] | Why do I pony up for a license if some crook | 如果哪个坏丫头可以直接跑来偷我的货 |
[06:34] | can just swoop in and rip off our swag? | 那我为什么还要申请执照 |
[06:35] | Your swag might as well have been a lollipop in a baby’s hand. | 你的货就像婴儿手里的棒棒糖一样好抢 |
[06:39] | You admit it. She admits it, Mr. Penguin. | 你承认了 她也承认了 企鹅先生 |
[06:41] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:42] | What say we resolve this like professionals? | 不如我们像专业人士那样解决这事吧 |
[06:44] | The ladies and I will take out | 我和这两位女士会搞定 |
[06:45] | the rest of these so-called Demonz | 其他所谓的魔道帮的人 |
[06:47] | and split their goods with you fifty-fifty. | 把他们的货和你五五分账 |
[06:49] | Uncivilized is what these girls are. | 这些姑娘太野蛮了 |
[06:51] | Outside the bounds of a proper criminal society. | 已经破坏了正规罪犯圈的规矩 |
[06:54] | What?! | 什么 |
[06:58] | Repeat that for my guests. | 跟我的客人说一遍 |
[07:02] | Ed Nygma, | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[07:03] | who-who owes his life to Mr. Cobblepot’s mercy, | 他之所以活着 是因为科波特先生仁慈 |
[07:07] | is repaying that generosity by aping his benefactor | 却在一场粗制滥造的即兴喜剧上 |
[07:11] | in a crude commedia dell’arte. | 以模仿他的恩人 恩将仇报 |
[07:16] | What? | 什么 |
[07:18] | He is making fun of me | 他在奈何岛的 |
[07:20] | in a clown show | 一场小丑表演上 |
[07:22] | in the Narrows! | 取笑我 |
[07:44] | Pretty funny. | 挺好笑的 |
[07:45] | The Riddler’s doing a Penguin act. | 谜语人在模仿企鹅 |
[07:51] | That is not his name. | 那不是他的名字 |
[07:55] | His name is Ed. | 他叫爱德 |
[07:57] | Plain, dumb Ed. | 平平无奇的傻爱德 |
[08:02] | And you don’t know him, | 而且你不认识他 |
[08:04] | so you don’t get to laugh. | 所以你不能笑 |
[08:08] | Well… | 哎呀 |
[08:10] | thank you, Oswald, for… | 谢谢你 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[08:12] | clearing our account. | 清了我们的帐 |
[08:13] | Not cleared, Babs. | 没清 小芭 |
[08:16] | The debt you owe him, | 你之前欠他的帐 |
[08:18] | you now owe me. | 现在算欠我的了 |
[08:19] | Of course. What’ll it be? | 当然 要做什么 |
[08:22] | Seeing as you love a good laugh, | 鉴于你这么喜欢笑 |
[08:25] | I would like you to go to the Narrows | 我要你去一趟奈何岛 |
[08:26] | and see Ed’s act for yourself. | 亲眼看看爱德的表演 |
[08:29] | Then I would like you to bundle him up | 然后我要你把他绑起来 |
[08:31] | and bring him back to me by nightfall. | 傍晚前带回来给我 |
[08:34] | We’re not your toadies. | 我们不是你的跟班 |
[08:37] | Dear child, what was that you said? | 好孩子 你刚刚说什么 |
[08:39] | What do we get if we bring you Nygma? | 如果我们把尼格玛带来给你 我们有什么好处 |
[08:44] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[08:47] | In exchange, I will… | 作为交换 我不会 |
[08:50] | not set every criminal in the city after you. | 让城里所有的罪犯去找你们的麻烦 |
[08:53] | I will not let them cut out your eyes and feed ’em to you, | 我不会让他们挖出你的眼睛喂给你吃 |
[08:57] | along with your ears, | 再拌上你的耳朵 |
[08:59] | and then your noses, and then your tongues. | 还有你的鼻子 还有你的舌头 |
[09:01] | That is what you get! | 这就是你能得到的 |
[09:03] | Acceptable? | 能接受吗 |
[09:04] | Yes, Oswald. | 是的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:06] | That is acceptable. | 这个可以接受 |
[09:09] | Ladies. | 女士们 走吧 |
[09:19] | Mr. Penn will put you in contact with my Narrows informant. | 潘恩先生会帮你联络我奈何岛的线人 |
[09:23] | If those three do not have Ed in hand promptly, | 如果那三个人没有准时抓到爱德 |
[09:26] | you will go down there and burn them all to cinders. | 你就过去 把她们三个烧成灰 |
[09:30] | What about feeding them their eyes and all that? | 那喂她们吃自己的眼球什么的呢 |
[09:34] | Trust me, it’s a great idea | 相信我 虽然这想法很棒 |
[09:36] | but far too messy to be practical. | 但是太难办了 一点也不实际 |
[09:50] | So, give me the scoop on this Cherry’s joint. | 跟我说说这个琦瑞的场子是怎么回事 |
[09:52] | It’s mainly crazy prize fights. | 就是疯狂的有奖格斗赛 |
[09:54] | Chain saw matches and stuff. | 电锯比赛什么的 |
[09:56] | But back in the day | 但在以前 |
[09:57] | we’d settle our beefs in the ring. | 我们会在拳击场上解决矛盾 |
[09:59] | Winner takes all. | 胜者拿走一切 |
[10:00] | The code of the Narrows. | 奈何岛的规矩 |
[10:02] | Right. Well, I want to get in, grab Ed, | 好 我要进去 抓走爱德 |
[10:04] | deliver him to his doom, | 送他去见末日 |
[10:06] | and then go find a martini. | 然后去找一杯马提尼 |
[10:08] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[10:10] | Hello? Earth to Tabby. | 你好 地球呼叫塔比 |
[10:13] | Sorry. Thinking about getting my hands on him. | 抱歉 在想着抓到他的场景呢 |
[10:16] | Yeah. As much as I hate doing Penguin’s dirty work, | 是啊 虽然我讨厌帮企鹅干活儿 |
[10:18] | this job is like a little dream come true. | 但是这票活儿就像是美梦成真 |
[10:21] | Gonna be Ed’s nightmare. | 爱德可要倒霉了 |
[10:22] | Aren’t we worried about him setting a trap, though? | 咱们是不是需要担心他会设陷阱 |
[10:25] | He’s a genius. | 他是个天才 |
[10:26] | Well, word is… | 据说 |
[10:28] | Ed lost a step when Penguin put him on ice. | 爱德被企鹅冻过之后就不如以前了 |
[10:30] | But we should be ready for anything. | 但我们是该做好一切准备 |
[10:35] | You insist on persisting | 你们非要 |
[10:38] | in this misbehavior, | 如此不安分 |
[10:40] | you leave me no choice | 你们让我别无选择 |
[10:43] | but to scold you. | 只能责备你们 |
[10:47] | You’ve asked for it! | 你们自找的 |
[10:49] | I’m going to sic my lackeys upon you. | 我要派我的走狗们整死你们 |
[10:53] | Get ’em, boys. | 上啊 小子们 |
[10:55] | Get ’em. | 弄死他们 |
[10:58] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[11:00] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[11:02] | No! No, no, no, no! No! | 不 别别别 不要 |
[11:19] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[11:34] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[11:35] | It’s Butch. Do you know what this means? | 是布奇 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[11:38] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[11:39] | It means you owe me an apology for electrocuting me. | 意味着你该为电死我道歉 |
[11:46] | I got to find a way to go talk to him. | 我得想办法跟他说话 |
[11:49] | Have fun. | 玩得愉快 |
[11:51] | Tell him it was nothing personal when I shot him in the head. | 告诉他我给他一枪不是针对他 |
[12:00] | I have got to know what is up with this outfit. | 我必须得弄清楚这家伙是怎么回事 |
[12:03] | Grundy! | 格兰迪 |
[12:03] | Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[12:06] | Could’ve sworn we had a job to do here. | 我们好像是来办事的吧 |
[12:08] | Grundy! Grundy! Grundy! Yeah, Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[12:33] | Morning, Harv. | 早上好 哈维 |
[12:35] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[12:36] | Ah, sorry. Got stuck in traffic. | 抱歉 堵车 |
[12:39] | What you got there? | 那是什么 |
[12:41] | It’s the Bullethole Club today. | 今天是弹孔俱乐部日 |
[12:43] | These are the slugs they pulled | 这些是他们从奈何岛突袭中 |
[12:45] | from the wounded cops in the Narrows raid. | 受伤的警员身上取出的子弹 |
[12:51] | It was the Pyg that set the trap. | 是猪头人设下的陷阱 |
[12:53] | But I was the one who sent those cops in. | 但派人进去的是我 |
[12:56] | Yeah. You did. | 没错 |
[12:59] | But now we got to move on. | 但我们得向前看了 |
[13:01] | And we got to catch the Pyg before he can hurt somebody else. | 我们得在猪头人伤害别人前抓到他 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:07] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:08] | Captain Bullock. Detective. | 布洛克警监 警探 |
[13:11] | What’s the word, Lucius? | 什么消息 卢修斯 |
[13:12] | The word is “absence,” | 消息就是没有 |
[13:14] | As in all of Professor Pyg’s crime scenes | 就是说 猪头人教授的所有作案现场 |
[13:16] | demonstrate a marked absence of useful physical evidence. | 都完全没有任何有用物证 |
[13:19] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[13:21] | He’s a loony. | 他是个疯子 |
[13:22] | But a crafty one. | 但很狡猾 |
[13:24] | We have to dig deeper, | 我们得再深入一些 |
[13:25] | try and get ahead of whatever he’s planning. | 不管他在策划什么 我们得抢到先机 |
[13:27] | I’m at your disposal. | 乐意效劳 |
[13:29] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[13:31] | about the Bullethole Club today. | 今天的弹孔俱乐部 |
[13:34] | I’d really appreciate it | 我真的很希望 |
[13:37] | if you could be there, too. | 你也能去 |
[13:39] | – It’d just help me a lot… – Of course. | -要是能那我就… -当然 |
[13:42] | I know you have my back, partner. | 我就知道你会罩着我 搭档 |
[13:44] | Of course, Harv. I got your back. | 当然 哈维 我当然会罩你 |
[13:49] | The Bullethole Club? | 什么弹孔俱乐部 |
[13:50] | Cops shot in the line of duty. | 执勤时中弹的警员 |
[13:52] | New members joining today. | 今天有新人加入 |
[13:54] | How’s that work? | 什么流程 |
[13:55] | It’s unofficial. Little ceremony at a bar. | 非官方的 只是在一家酒吧举行个仪式 |
[13:57] | Commanding officer hands them the bullet they were shot with. | 指挥官把击中他们的子弹交给他们 |
[14:01] | This batch, cops wounded in Pyg’s trap. | 这一批是在猪头人的陷阱里受伤的警察 |
[14:04] | And Harvey has to give ’em their bullets? | 哈维得把他们中的子弹给他们吗 |
[14:06] | Yeah. Including the officer he shot. | 是的 包括被他击中的警官 |
[14:08] | No wonder he wants a friend there. | 难怪他希望有个朋友到场 |
[14:09] | Yeah. No wonder. | 是啊 难怪 |
[14:14] | Leave it to Ed Nygma to find a way to turn his idiocy | 也就是爱德·尼格玛 能想办法把他的愚蠢 |
[14:19] | into a tool for revenge. | 变成复仇的工具 |
[14:22] | And everything was running so tidily. | 一切本来都那么顺利 |
[14:25] | Now I have nothing but headaches. | 现在我只觉得脑壳痛 |
[14:27] | No one appreciates how hard it is to be a crime lord. | 没人能理解做一个犯罪之王是多艰难 |
[14:30] | I did actually spend my childhood being raised by one. | 我可是犯罪之王养大的 |
[14:33] | My very point. | 我就是这个意思 |
[14:36] | In fact, | 事实上 |
[14:38] | I thought we would have lunch together | 我想不如我们一起共进午餐 |
[14:40] | and talk over the vagaries of this capricious calling. | 聊聊这份反复无常的天职的种种奇事 |
[14:44] | I’d love to help, | 我很想帮你 |
[14:45] | but I have to see the caterer for the orphanage fund-raiser. | 但我得去见孤儿院筹款酒会的承办人 |
[14:49] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:50] | I can’t expect you to be at my beck and call. | 我不能指望你对我随叫随到 |
[15:00] | You need a different source of relaxation, Oswald. | 你需要换一种方式放松 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[15:05] | You need chickens. | 你需要小鸡 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[15:09] | Do you remember my father’s chickens? | 你还记得我父亲的小鸡吗 |
[15:12] | I seem to recall the don’s | 我记得阁下大人 |
[15:14] | predilection for poultry. | 非常喜欢家禽 |
[15:16] | He understood that life couldn’t just be about business. | 他明白人生不该只关注生意 |
[15:19] | When his troubles were greatest, he spent time with his birds. | 当他面临的麻烦最大时 他总会去看他的鸟 |
[15:25] | You think I need… | 你觉得我需要… |
[15:26] | chickens? | 小鸡 |
[15:28] | An interest outside the business. Give it some thought. | 除了工作以外的兴趣爱好 想想吧 |
[15:30] | We’ll talk about it when I get back. | 等我回来后我们再谈 |
[15:36] | Chickens. | 小鸡 |
[15:39] | Chick, chick, chickens. | 小鸡 小鸡 小鸡 |
[15:51] | Loser! | 废物 |
[15:52] | Wedgie! | 提内裤 |
[15:55] | That must’ve hurt! | 肯定很疼 |
[15:57] | Grab him! Martin! Squeeze his arm harder! | 抓住他 马丁 使劲扭他的手 |
[16:15] | Boy! | 孩子 |
[16:17] | Come here this instant. | 马上过来 |
[16:22] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[16:36] | You cannot do things like that. | 你不能做这种事 |
[16:39] | Your enemies will know it was you. | 你的敌人会知道是你干的 |
[16:46] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[16:48] | Grundy! Grundy! | 格兰迪 格兰迪 |
[16:49] | Butch. | 布奇 |
[16:57] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[17:07] | Oh, Butch. | 布奇 |
[17:10] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:19] | Guess who. | 猜猜我是谁 |
[17:22] | Psycho-killer stalker? | 疯子 跟踪狂 杀人犯 |
[17:24] | Got it in one. | 三位一体 |
[17:26] | Please. | 拜托 |
[17:27] | If you were gonna pop, you’d have done it already. | 你要是想开枪 早就开枪了 |
[17:31] | Whew, that felt good. | 感觉真好 |
[17:32] | Been waiting a long time to do that. | 想这么干很久了 |
[17:35] | Other cheek? | 另一边呢 |
[17:36] | I’m good, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[17:38] | So what are you doing down here, Barbara? | 你来这里干什么 芭芭拉 |
[17:39] | This is a low-rent neighborhood for you. | 这儿可不上你的档次 |
[17:41] | Yeah. If it wasn’t for Penguin, you wouldn’t catch me dead | 要不是为了企鹅 我死都不会 |
[17:43] | in a place like this. | 出现在这里 |
[17:45] | You’re working as Penguin’s flunky. | 你现在变成企鹅的狗腿子了 |
[17:48] | That suits you. | 很适合你 |
[17:49] | Yes, and you seem to be thriving with your current life choices. | 是啊 你现在的人生选择似乎也做得很好嘛 |
[17:54] | We don’t all make decisions based on what it can get us. | 我们并不是都为自己的利益做出选择 |
[17:57] | There are other people in the world. | 这世界上还有其他人 |
[18:00] | Sexy and self-righteous. | 既性感又自以为是 |
[18:03] | What does Jim think of this new you? | 吉姆对这崭新的你有什么看法 |
[18:07] | Jim who? | 哪个吉姆 |
[18:12] | Well, I have to go see a man about a kidnapping. But this… | 我要为了绑架的事去找个人了 不过这… |
[18:16] | has been interesting. | 真是太有趣了 |
[18:18] | Toodles, poodle. | 再见 美女 |
[18:27] | Kidnapping. Oh, crap. | 绑架 该死 |
[18:32] | You play a great Penguin, mister. | 你扮演的企鹅很棒 先生 |
[18:35] | Yeah. Sure, sure. Thanks, kid. | 是啊 是啊 谢谢 孩子 |
[18:43] | Oh, crud. | 该死 |
[18:47] | I thought you were supposed to be smart. | 我还以为你聪明呢 |
[18:55] | Relax, Jim, no one followed me. | 放松 吉姆 没人跟着我 |
[18:57] | I have Oswald wrapped around my finger. | 奥斯瓦尔德完全被我迷惑住了 |
[18:59] | If you have such a good grip on him, explain that. | 如果他这么听你的话 那解释一下 |
[19:02] | Why would he want me promoted? What’s his plan? | 他为什么想让我晋升 他有什么计划 |
[19:04] | Oswald has nothing to do with this. | 奥斯瓦尔德和这事无关 |
[19:06] | The commissioner and the mayor can feel the winds changing, | 局长和市长能感觉到风向的变化 |
[19:09] | and they want to be out ahead of it before it blows. | 他们想趁早采取行动 |
[19:14] | It was you. | 是你 |
[19:15] | You put them up to this. | 是你指使他们的 |
[19:19] | You must have made a hell of a contribution | 你肯定花了不少钱 |
[19:21] | to get the mayor to defy Penguin. | 才让市长背叛企鹅吧 |
[19:24] | No contribution necessary, Jim. | 没必要花钱 吉姆 |
[19:26] | Just the Falcone name and… everything that it implies. | 只要报上法尔科内的大名和…其中蕴含的一切 |
[19:31] | Well, I won’t do it. | 我不干 |
[19:32] | Not like this. | 不能这样 |
[19:34] | And not at Harvey’s expense. | 不能牺牲掉哈维 |
[19:36] | Harvey is weak. | 哈维太弱了 |
[19:39] | How much longer do you plan on propping him up? | 你还打算帮他撑多久 |
[19:40] | And how many more cops need to die because of his incompetence? | 还有多少警察要因为他的无能而死 |
[19:46] | I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:48] | And you need to stop pretending like you’re not taking that job. | 你也得别再假装不接受那个职位 |
[19:52] | I’m not pretending. | 我没装 |
[19:53] | So you say, Jim, | 你嘴上是这么说 吉姆 |
[19:54] | but I don’t see you rushing to throw that piece of paper in the trash. | 可我也没见你急着扔掉那一纸委任状 |
[19:59] | Come see me tonight. | 晚上来见我 |
[20:00] | After you take command. | 等你接任了之后 |
[20:01] | We will celebrate. | 我们要庆祝一番 |
[20:10] | Revenge is never as simple as a mere tit for a tat. | 报仇绝不仅仅是以牙还牙那么简单 |
[20:14] | Revenge must be specific in nature. | 报仇必须有针对性 |
[20:16] | Now, when you imagine revenge against your two juvenile tormentors, | 当你想象报复那两个小混蛋的时候 |
[20:21] | what do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[20:34] | That might be a little overly ambitious. | 这好像有点过了 |
[20:37] | We must be crafty. | 我们必须狡猾一点 |
[20:39] | For instance, | 比如说 |
[20:40] | friendship can be an especially deadly tactic. | 友谊可以成为非常致命的手段 |
[20:44] | How do you think you might use friendship | 你觉得怎样才能利用友谊 |
[20:47] | to drive a wedgebetween your two antagonists? | 去挑拨你那两个敌人呢 |
[20:57] | “They’re both flunking math.” | “他俩数学都不及格” |
[21:00] | And you, I imagine, are very good at math? | 看来 你特别擅长数学喽 |
[21:06] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[21:08] | Tell me more. | 再和我说说 |
[21:37] | Hey, Martin! | 马丁 |
[21:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:00] | What’s wrong, Martin? | 怎么了 马丁 |
[22:02] | Who did that to you? | 谁干的 |
[22:07] | Why you picking on Martin? | 你为什么欺负马丁 |
[22:08] | You like that dummy so much, go play with him. | 你那么喜欢那个笨蛋 就去和他玩吧 |
[22:10] | He’s not a dummy! | 他才不是笨蛋 |
[22:12] | Yes, he is. | 他就是 |
[22:16] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[22:18] | Feels good, does it not? | 感觉很好 不是吗 |
[22:22] | Minions are so much better than friends. | 仆从可比朋友有用多了 |
[22:32] | “But I’m your…” | “可我是你的…” |
[22:37] | The greatest friend I ever had turned into my worst enemy. | 我最好的朋友成了我最大的敌人 |
[22:41] | Shun friendship. | 不要交朋友 |
[22:44] | You and I… | 你和我… |
[22:46] | we’re more than friends. | 我们不只是朋友 |
[22:48] | We’re conspirators. | 我们是阴谋家 |
[22:53] | Are you not gonna fight back? | 你不还手吗 |
[23:16] | Peekaboo. | 看看我是谁 |
[23:19] | Well, look at the little go-getter. | 你可真能干啊 |
[23:22] | Yeah. Well, you and Tabby decided to freak out, | 你和塔比都走神了 |
[23:25] | so someone had to be the professional. | 总得有人干活儿 |
[23:27] | Teenagers, Ed. | 小孩子啊 爱德 |
[23:29] | Don’t you love ’em? | 多可爱啊 |
[23:32] | Do you remember anything, Butch? | 你还记得什么吗 布奇 |
[23:35] | Do you remember anything about us? | 你还记得我们俩的事吗 |
[23:44] | Doesn’t this mean anything to you? | 你难道不记得这个吗 |
[23:56] | Ed! | 爱德 |
[23:57] | – Butch! – Tell zombie Butch to back off. | -布奇 -让僵尸布奇走开 |
[23:59] | Grundy kill everyone! | 格兰迪杀所有人 |
[24:01] | Butch! | 布奇 |
[24:03] | Ed is not your friend. | 爱德不是你的朋友 |
[24:04] | Rip ’em to pieces! | 把她们碎尸万段 |
[24:06] | – Butch! – All right. Everybody just take it easy. | -布奇 -好了 大家放松 |
[24:10] | Selina, what are you doing with these two? | 塞琳娜 你跟这俩人在一起做什么 |
[24:12] | Looking for trouble. | 找麻烦 |
[24:14] | Well, you found plenty of it, trying to take Ed. | 你想带走爱德就算找大麻烦了 |
[24:16] | Let him go. | 放了他 |
[24:17] | You’re such a bleeding heart, Lee. | 你真是圣母心啊 小莱 |
[24:19] | I thought you’d change, but turns out, | 我还以为你变了 结果呢 |
[24:21] | just got a new hairdo. | 只是换了个发型而已 |
[24:23] | Code of the Narrows. | 按奈何岛的规矩来 |
[24:24] | Code of the Narrows. | 按奈何岛的规矩来 |
[24:27] | Let’s settle it in the ring. | 我们去拳击场上解决问题 |
[24:29] | Champion against champion. | 冠军对冠军 |
[24:30] | The winner would take Ed. | 赢的人带走爱德 |
[24:33] | So your best fighter against my fighter? | 你的冠军打手对我的吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah, let’s do that. | 好 就这么办 |
[24:48] | Honk-honk. Honk-honk. | 轰隆 轰隆 |
[24:51] | You Narrows trash have been very, very naughty. | 你们这些奈何岛的渣滓还真顽皮 |
[24:56] | You’ve been hiding someone from me. | 你们藏了个人 不让我见到 |
[25:00] | Don’t listen to him. | 别听他的 |
[25:02] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我的朋友 |
[25:03] | No, Ed. No one’s gonna save you. | 不 爱德 没人能救你 |
[25:06] | Ed. Grundy. | 爱德 格兰迪 |
[25:08] | – No one can save you. – Save me! | -没人能救你 -救救我 |
[25:10] | Oh, no. Help. | 不不 救命 |
[25:12] | Help. Help. Save me. | 救命 救命 救我 |
[25:21] | Ladies and Grundy fans. | 女士们 格兰迪的粉丝们 |
[25:25] | Tonight is a special edition of fight night. | 今夜是个特别的决斗之夜 |
[25:29] | A good old Narrows grudge match. | 实力相当的奈何岛拳击赛 |
[25:32] | Winner takes… | 赢家将收获 |
[25:35] | me. | 我 |
[25:37] | And featuring your champion | 隆重介绍冠军选手 |
[25:40] | Solomon Grundy… | 所罗门·格兰迪 |
[25:45] | versus… | 对磊 |
[25:48] | Tabby… | 塔比 |
[25:50] | the Tigress. | 母老虎 |
[25:56] | Tabs, I know this was my idea, but… | 塔比 我知道这是我的主意 但… |
[25:58] | No, it’s okay. | 不 没事的 |
[26:00] | Butch is still in there. I know he is. | 布奇还在的 我确定 |
[26:01] | He loves me too much to hurt me. | 他太爱我 不会伤害我 |
[26:03] | Grundy kill! | 格兰迪要杀 |
[26:07] | Babe, I love your faith, | 亲爱的 有信念很可爱 |
[26:08] | but I really think you should take this. | 但我真心觉得你该拿着这个 |
[26:12] | No. He won’t hurt me. | 不 他不会伤害我的 |
[26:14] | I’ll just choke him out, no problem. | 我锁喉弄昏他就行 没事的 |
[26:33] | Tabitha and Grundy were lovers | 塔比莎和格兰迪原本是恋人 |
[26:35] | before he got this way. | 在他变成这样之前 |
[26:36] | What if he goes easy on her? | 要是他对她手软呢 |
[26:38] | Grundy will win. | 格兰迪会赢的 |
[26:40] | Not that it makes a difference, anyway. | 不过也无所谓 |
[26:43] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:45] | The Penguin wants Ed. | 企鹅要爱德 |
[26:48] | He’s gonna get him. | 那他就会得到他 |
[26:59] | Come on, Butch. | 拜托 布奇 |
[27:00] | I know you could never forget me. | 我知道你不会忘记我的 |
[27:03] | You’re still in there, I know it. | 你的心还在的 我确定 |
[27:06] | Grundy! | 格兰迪 |
[27:12] | Tabby, come on, Tabs. Come on, get up. | 塔比 快点 起来啊 |
[27:14] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:15] | Tabby, get up. | 塔比 起来 |
[27:20] | No. No, Butch. | 不 不 布奇 |
[27:22] | No, Butch! | 不 布奇 |
[27:23] | Tabs! | 塔比 |
[27:48] | Hey, Butch. | 布奇 |
[28:03] | Tabby? | 塔比 |
[28:08] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[28:11] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[28:21] | – I’ll get you one more. – Yeah. | -我再给你拿一杯 -好 |
[28:23] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 不知道该跟你说什么 |
[28:34] | Come on, buddy. | 拜托 伙计 |
[28:36] | You Detective Gordon? | 戈登警探吗 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[28:41] | Harvey said as how I should give this to you. | 哈维叫我把这个给你 |
[28:43] | Said you’d know what to do with it. | 他说你会知道该怎么做 |
[28:47] | When was he here? | 他什么时候来的 |
[28:49] | Uh, a couple hours ago. | 几小时前 |
[28:50] | Before you all started coming in here. | 在你们开始陆续来之前 |
[28:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:05] | Get up! Come on! | 起来啊 快点 |
[30:08] | Come on, Butch. Come on, baby. | 起来啊 布奇 亲爱的 |
[30:10] | Wake up. Come on, Butch. | 醒醒 布奇 |
[30:11] | – Tabitha, we’ve got to go, now. – Come on, baby. | -塔比莎 我们得走了 -醒醒 宝贝 |
[30:13] | Ladies, let’s amscray. | 女士们 我们走 |
[30:19] | – Come on. – I’ll come back for you, Butch. | -走吧 -我会回来找你的 布奇 |
[30:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[30:23] | What happened to the code of the Narrows? | 奈何岛的规矩都忘了吗 |
[30:24] | Give me up, Bra-Bra. | 放弃吧 芭芭 |
[30:26] | You’re getting out of here empty-handed. | 你只能空手而归了 |
[30:31] | In the name of Penguin, everybody back the hell off. | 以企鹅的名义 都给我退后 |
[30:35] | Well, | 好了 |
[30:36] | look at that… cavalry. | 看啊 救兵到了 |
[30:39] | Not so fast. | 别急着美 |
[30:41] | Boss gave you a deadline. | 老大给了你最后期限 |
[30:42] | You missed it. | 你超时了 |
[30:43] | So what? We got Ed. | 那又如何 我们抓到爱德了 |
[30:45] | We are literally champions here. | 我们可是打了个冠军下来 |
[30:48] | What you are is four courses of barbecue. | 你们就是四道烤肉 |
[30:50] | Crispy skin. | 皮焦肉嫩 |
[30:54] | Grundy, wake up. | 格兰迪 醒醒 |
[30:57] | Grundy! | 格兰迪 |
[30:59] | Get up, big guy, come on. | 起来啊 大块头 |
[31:07] | Grundy kill! | 格兰迪要杀 |
[31:18] | What’s the matter, gruesome? | 怎么了 怪物 |
[31:20] | Afraid of fire? | 怕火吗 |
[31:21] | Come on, Bridgit. | 得了 布莉姬特 |
[31:22] | Don’t do this. You’re from the Narrows. | 别这样 你就是奈何岛的人 |
[31:24] | Yeah. And I couldn’t be happier to be out. | 是啊 能摆脱这里我简直太高兴了 |
[31:28] | Penguin’s right about this place. | 企鹅说对了这地方 |
[31:30] | It’s a sewer. | 就是个臭水沟 |
[31:32] | Only way to kill the stink | 想要消除那股臭味儿 |
[31:34] | is to burn it. | 只能用火 |
[31:35] | Hey, Firefly. | 萤火虫 |
[31:37] | You’re the only thing that stinks around here. | 你才是这里唯一发臭的 |
[31:49] | You know what you’ve done? | 你们知道你做了什么吗 |
[31:50] | Firefly’s Penguin’s enforcer. | 萤火虫是企鹅的打手 |
[31:53] | And who’s the one who got Firefly down here, Cherry? | 那是谁把萤火虫引过来的 琦瑞 |
[31:58] | She informed on Ed to Penguin. | 她向企鹅告了爱德的密 |
[32:01] | What?! | 什么 |
[32:07] | – You’re a snitch, Cherry. – Shut up. | -你是个告密鬼 琦瑞 -闭嘴吧 |
[32:09] | You’re over. It’s done. | 你完了 你完蛋了 |
[32:10] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[32:12] | This is my club. It’s my turf. | 这是我的俱乐部 我的地盘 |
[32:14] | You guys just do as you’re told like the scum you are. | 你们这群渣滓听我的话乖乖照做就行 |
[32:19] | They’re the ones that are the problem. | 他们才是麻烦 |
[32:21] | They work for Penguin. | 他们为企鹅工作 |
[32:31] | I would like to announce | 我要宣布 |
[32:32] | that we just quit working for Penguin. | 我们已经不是企鹅的人了 |
[32:41] | Yeah! | 好样的 |
[32:46] | God, they sure love | 天啊 这儿的人 |
[32:47] | their cold-blooded murder down here, huh? | 还真是喜欢冷血谋杀啊 |
[32:49] | Yeah, well, we better split | 是啊 我们赶紧走吧 |
[32:50] | before they decide they want more. | 免得他们决定他们还没看够 |
[32:53] | It’s okay, big guy. | 没事了 大块头 |
[32:54] | Fire lady– she can’t hurt you. | 火女 她伤不了你 |
[32:59] | Grundy safe. | 格兰迪安全了 |
[33:23] | Where were you, Harvey? | 你去哪了 哈维 |
[33:27] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[33:30] | I was just having a… | 我正在… |
[33:33] | little drinky-poo. | 小酌 |
[33:35] | Why don’t you join me? | 你也来一杯吧 |
[33:37] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[33:38] | Come on, Jim. Don’t be like that. | 来吧 吉姆 别这样 |
[33:40] | Come on, sit down and have a drink with me. | 坐下 跟我喝一杯 |
[33:54] | Those cops were waiting for you. | 那些警察都在等你 |
[33:56] | Yeah, to spit in my face. | 是啊 等着啐我 |
[33:59] | If that’s what they wanted to do, | 如果他们想那么做 |
[34:02] | you owed it to them to be there, | 你该到场 你欠他们的 |
[34:04] | to stand in front of ’em, | 你该站在他们面前 |
[34:07] | look each one in the eye. | 看着他们每个人的眼睛 |
[34:11] | If you’d have done that… | 如果你那么做了 |
[34:15] | maybe you could have gotten their respect. | 或许你还能赢回他们的尊重 |
[34:20] | I don’t deserve their respect. | 我不配得到他们的尊重 |
[34:23] | Jim, I shot Officer Patel. | 吉姆 我打了佩特尔警官 |
[34:25] | What the hell was I supposed to do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[34:27] | Stand in front of her and hand her the bullet | 站在她面前 把那枚从我的枪里 |
[34:30] | that I shot her with, that came from my gun? | 打出来 击中了她的子弹递给她吗 |
[34:32] | That’s the job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[34:35] | Take responsibility for what happens to your cops– | 为你手下的警察遭遇的事负责 |
[34:37] | that’s the job. | 这是我们的工作 |
[34:41] | So now… | 你现在 |
[34:44] | you’re telling me what the job is? | 还要教训我这份工作是什么了 |
[34:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:55] | Well, today, Jim… | 今天 吉姆 |
[34:58] | I just couldn’t do the job. | 我就是做不到我们的工作 |
[35:02] | So I sent you | 所以我派你去 |
[35:05] | because I knew… | 因为我知道 |
[35:07] | you could. | 你能做到 |
[35:09] | It’s not good enough. | 这不够 |
[35:14] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[35:15] | They needed you there. | 他们需要你的 |
[35:18] | Well… | 没办法 |
[35:21] | ain’t nothing I can do about it now. | 我现在也没法补救了 |
[35:38] | You got a pen? | 你有笔吗 |
[35:41] | For what? | 干吗 |
[35:54] | Harvey Bullock, you are relieved of duty. | 哈维·布洛克 你被解除职务了 |
[35:59] | As of this moment, I’m assuming the captaincy of Gotham Central. | 从现在起 我将接任哥谭重案组警监一职 |
[36:06] | Well, well. | 好啊 |
[36:09] | Look who finally got what he always wanted. | 看谁终于得到自己一直想要的了 |
[36:13] | But what I’m wondering is, | 但我在想 |
[36:16] | what did you have to do to get it? | 你做了什么才得到它的 |
[36:20] | All I did was my job, same as you. | 我只是尽了职 跟你一样 |
[36:21] | Nothing in Gotham is free… | 哥谭没有免费的午餐 |
[36:26] | …Captain Gordon. | 戈登警监 |
[36:38] | You just better hope you can pay up when your bill’s due. | 你最好祈祷你该还债时能还的起 |
[36:43] | And it’ll come due. | 你肯定是要还的 |
[37:01] | Now you try. | 你来试试 |
[37:12] | You’ve met Martin, I see. | 你见过马丁了 |
[37:14] | He’s practicing. | 他在练习呢 |
[37:16] | No. It’s up. | 不对 向上 |
[37:18] | Upward, Martin, | 要向上 马丁 |
[37:19] | so that way you drive the blade under the ribs and into the heart. | 这样你可以把刀从肋骨下插入心脏 |
[37:22] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[37:24] | Entirely theoretically speaking, of course. | 完全是理论上讲的 |
[37:32] | Mr. Penn? | 潘先生 |
[37:34] | Urgent matters, Mr. Cobblepot. | 有点急事 科波特先生 |
[37:37] | It seems that Ms. Kean and her associates have failed | 看来 基恩小姐和她的同伴没能 |
[37:40] | to retrieve Mr. Nygma. | 把尼格玛先生带回来 |
[37:43] | Did you dispatch Firefly? | 你派萤火虫去了吗 |
[37:44] | I did. | 是的 |
[37:45] | And Ms. Firefly was herself, in turn, disabled. | 萤火虫小姐也被打伤了 |
[37:49] | What?! | 什么 |
[37:51] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[37:53] | Yes?! | 说 |
[37:54] | The mayor, | 市长 |
[37:55] | at his own discretion, has seen fit | 自行决定 |
[37:57] | to promote Detective Gordon to the rank… of captain. | 将戈登警探提升为了警监 |
[38:09] | That is… | 这… |
[38:13] | That is… quite a lot | 就这么一天 |
[38:15] | to go awry in one day. | 居然能出这么多乱子 |
[38:21] | Very good, Mr. Cobblepot. | 好吧 科波特先生 |
[38:25] | You see, Oswald? | 你瞧 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:27] | Business is not the end-all of life. | 生意不是生活的全部 |
[38:29] | There are other rewards to be had. | 还有其他令人欣慰的东西 |
[38:31] | Companionship, peace of mind. | 同伴 安心 |
[38:35] | Friendship. | 友谊 |
[38:41] | Oh, I have to get back to the estate. | 我得回庄园了 |
[38:42] | I still have so much to do for the fund-raiser. | 筹款活动还有好多事要做 |
[38:44] | Will you be joining me later for dinner? | 你稍后要来一起吃晚饭吗 |
[38:46] | I think not. | 还是算了 |
[38:48] | Martin needs some more practice. | 马丁得再多练习 |
[38:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:58] | Martin, | 马丁 |
[39:00] | remind me. | 提醒我 |
[39:01] | What did we learn today? | 我们今天学了什么 |
[39:04] | What did we learn about friendship? | 关于友谊 我们学了什么 |
[39:13] | Exactly. Sometimes, | 没错 有时候 |
[39:16] | if you’re not very careful, | 如果你不小心 |
[39:18] | friendship can blind you | 友谊会让你看不清 |
[39:19] | to what is staring you right in the face. | 你眼前发生的事 |
[39:41] | “Hey, Firefly. | “萤火虫 |
[39:43] | You’re the only thing that stinks around here.” | 你才是这里唯一发臭的” |
[39:46] | I get melodramatic under pressure. | 我重压下会比较夸张 |
[39:49] | How you feeling, big fella? | 你感觉怎么样 大块头 |
[39:53] | – Grundy confused. – Yeah. | -格兰迪好困惑 -嗯 |
[39:56] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[40:08] | What’s with them? | 他们怎么了 |
[40:10] | They’re, uh… | 他们… |
[40:12] | They’re acknowledging their new leader. | 他们在看新的领袖 |
[40:16] | Well, like I said, they love you. | 我说了 他们很喜欢你 |
[40:18] | Uh, Lee, I’m supposed to be the stupid one. | 小莱 我才是脑筋不灵光的那个 |
[40:22] | You heal their children. | 你治好了他们的孩子 |
[40:24] | You stitch up their warriors. | 你为他们的战士疗伤 |
[40:25] | You’ve slain a fire-breathing monster, | 你打倒了个喷火的怪物 |
[40:28] | and you helped topple the queen. | 你还帮忙颠覆了女王 |
[40:30] | This is your turf now. | 这里现在是你的地盘了 |
[40:33] | No, no, no, no, no, I am not a leader. | 不不 我才不是领袖 |
[40:35] | Okay, well, if you don’t do it, | 好吧 如果你不做 |
[40:36] | somebody else will, probably worse than Cherry. | 其他人也会上位 可能还不如琦瑞 |
[40:54] | Where do I start? | 我怎么开始 |
[40:55] | I don’t know. Just… | 我不知道 就… |
[40:57] | make ’em happy, give ’em something to cheer for. | 哄他们开心 给他们一个欢呼的理由 |
[41:02] | Drinks on the house. | 我请酒 |
[41:09] | Good move. | 聪明 |
[41:27] | Why, Captain Gordon, | 戈登警监 |
[41:29] | you came to celebrate after all. | 你还是来庆祝了嘛 |
[41:31] | I’m not here to celebrate. | 我不是来庆祝的 |
[41:34] | What’s wrong? I made you captain, didn’t I? | 怎么了 我不是让你当上了警监吗 |
[41:37] | You made me? | 你让我 |
[41:40] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么想的吗 |
[41:43] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[41:44] | You can toy with Penguin all you want, | 随你怎么耍弄企鹅 |
[41:46] | but I am not your puppet. | 但我不是你的傀儡 |
[41:48] | No, you’re not. | 是啊 |
[41:49] | You’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档 |
[41:51] | Your partner? | 你的搭档 |
[41:54] | I just stuck a knife in my partner’s back. | 我刚捅了我搭档背后一刀 |
[41:59] | A mercy killing if you ask me. | 要我说 是让他早死早超生了 |
[42:03] | Grow up. | 成熟点吧 |
[42:05] | You wanted a gangster to help you get rid of Penguin. | 是你想要个黑帮分子来帮你摆脱企鹅 |
[42:08] | This is what that help looks like. | 这就是我帮忙的方式 |
[42:12] | Harvey…. had… to go. | 哈维 必须 下台 |
[42:20] | I don’t need your help anymore. | 我不再需要你的帮助了 |
[42:24] | I think it’s time you left Gotham. | 我觉得你该离开哥谭了 |
[42:29] | I’m not going anywhere, Jim. | 我哪都不会去的 吉姆 |
[42:33] | I came to restore the Falcone name, | 我是来恢复法尔科内的威名的 |
[42:35] | and that’s exactly what I’m going to do. | 我就一定要做到 |
[42:37] | So, do you want to come in and celebrate… Captain? | 所以 你想进来庆祝一下吗 警监 |
[42:45] | Think I’ll stay out here where I can breathe. | 我还是待在外面吧 好呼吸 |