时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m assuming the captaincy of Gotham Central. | 我将接任哥谭重案组警监一职 |
[00:06] | You just better hope you can pay up when your bill’s due. | 你最好祈祷你该还债时能还的起 |
[00:09] | And it’ll come due. | 你肯定是要还的 |
[00:13] | Let me know how I can help you. | 告诉我 我要怎么能帮你 |
[00:16] | Stop trying to be my father. | 别再装我父亲 |
[00:23] | Master Bruce, I’m so sorry. | 布鲁斯少爷 真对不起 |
[00:25] | Alfred, you’re fired. | 阿尔弗雷德 你被解雇了 |
[00:29] | This is your turf now. | 这里现在是你的地盘了 |
[00:32] | You’re a new leader in the Narrows. | 你现在是奈何岛的新头领 |
[00:36] | I am in control! | 我才有控制权 |
[00:38] | You’re in love with Lee Thompkins, you pathetic loser. | 你爱上小莱·汤普金斯了 真可悲 |
[00:41] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[00:46] | Where are they? | 药水在哪 |
[00:47] | That’s powerful stuff. It can get in your DNA. | 那东西很危险 会进入你的DNA |
[00:53] | You’re gonna remember me, Butch. | 你必须记起我来 布奇 |
[00:56] | I’m sorry. I tried. | 对不起 我尽力了 |
[00:59] | What the hell happened to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[01:08] | It was you. | 是你 |
[01:09] | You sent this monster to my city. | 你把这个怪物派来了我的城市 |
[01:11] | Heard you got the Pyg. | 听说你击毙了猪头人 |
[01:13] | Turned out well. You didn’t even need me. | 结果一切都好 你都不需要我 |
[01:16] | They, uh… | 他们 |
[01:18] | they believe in you. | 他们相信你 |
[01:20] | Don’t let ’em down. | 别辜负了他们 |
[01:36] | This way, big boy. | 这边走 乖乖 |
[01:43] | How can I help you, Captain Gordon? | 有什么能帮到您的 戈登警监 |
[01:45] | I assure you this is a respectable establishment. | 我向您保证这是个奉公守法的场所 |
[01:47] | Relax. I’m not here to shut you down. | 放心 我不是来让你们关门的 |
[01:49] | I’m looking for someone. | 我是来找人的 |
[01:50] | We are trusted for our discretion. | 我们正是因为行事谨慎才备受信任 |
[01:56] | Was he here? | 他来过吗 |
[01:57] | Who did he spend the night with? | 他晚上点了谁 |
[01:59] | He specifically requested Tallulah and Pip. | 他指定要图拉和皮普 |
[02:05] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[02:06] | That’s Bullock. | 布洛克就好这口 |
[02:08] | If he comes back, please… | 假如他再过来 麻烦… |
[02:11] | tell him to call me. | 让他打电话给我 |
[02:41] | It was an old Chinese guy’s place, | 这里原本属于一个中国老头 |
[02:43] | filled with rare drugs and stuff. | 有好多罕见的毒品什么的 |
[02:45] | He split town. The place is empty now. | 后来他离开了 这地方如今没人了 |
[02:48] | Where are the drugs? You said there’d be drugs. | 毒品在哪 你说这里有的 |
[02:53] | Holy crap. | 我勒个去 |
[02:58] | What the…? | 什么鬼… |
[03:01] | Don’t touch it, dude. | 别碰 老兄 |
[03:09] | You just woke it up. | 你把它弄醒了 |
[03:41] | Tiffany. | 蒂芙妮 |
[03:42] | Who’s the stiff at the counter? | 柜台那个老古板是谁 |
[03:44] | New customer. | 新客人 |
[03:45] | Nice guy, polite. | 人很好 有礼貌 |
[03:47] | Leave him alone, okay? | 别去招惹他好吗 |
[03:52] | New guy. | 新来的 |
[03:54] | Do I know you? | 我们之前见过吗 |
[03:55] | No, mate. | 没有 伙计 |
[03:57] | Most definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[03:59] | Not from around here, huh? | 你不是这附近的吧 |
[04:03] | And what gave you that idea? | 你为什么会这么觉得 |
[04:11] | Here you are, miss. | 给 小姐 |
[04:13] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:15] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[04:17] | That stiff’s shoes are worth more than my car. | 那老古板的鞋比我的车都贵 |
[04:38] | I understand times are tough. | 我明白如今世道艰难 |
[04:41] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[04:42] | You need to make a living. | 你们是得讨生活 |
[04:44] | But it’s time to stop | 但该停止 |
[04:45] | punishing each other for the situation | 因为这座城市给你们造成的窘境 |
[04:48] | the city has put you in. | 而惩罚彼此了 |
[04:50] | Instead of stealing from those hurting as much as you, | 与其去偷那些和你们一样举步维艰的人 |
[04:55] | this community needs to start protecting one another. | 这个团体得开始相互保护了 |
[04:59] | We do what we do to survive. | 我们是为了生存下去 |
[05:01] | – Yeah! – Quiet down. | -没错 -安静 |
[05:03] | And is that all you want? | 你们的要求只有这么点吗 |
[05:04] | All of you? | 所有人都是吗 |
[05:06] | Just to survive every day? | 只想一天天地苟活下去 |
[05:07] | One day at a time? | 多活一天是一天 |
[05:09] | Listen, Doc, | 听着 医生 |
[05:10] | down here, it’s every man for himself. | 在这里 人人都只能顾自己 |
[05:12] | That’s the way it’s always been. | 一直都是这样 |
[05:21] | How many of you have kids? | 你们有多少人有孩子 |
[05:25] | I’ve been running a clinic down here for the last nine months. | 过去九个月我一直在这里开诊所 |
[05:28] | And I have been treating your kids for things like | 我一直在治疗你们的孩子 他们得的病 |
[05:30] | TB, hepatitis, pertussis, pneumonia– | 肺结核 肝炎 百日咳 肺炎 |
[05:34] | diseases that don’t belong in a modern city. | 都是不属于现代都市的疾病 |
[05:38] | But there are no functioning hospitals down here. | 但是这里没有能正常运作的医院 |
[05:40] | And the doctors are too afraid to visit. | 医生太害怕 不敢出诊 |
[05:44] | You’re not stealing from the rich. | 你们并不是在抢富人的钱 |
[05:46] | You’re stealing from each other. | 而是在互相抢夺 |
[05:48] | You are fighting each other. | 互相争斗 |
[05:51] | And you are living in a prison of your own construction. | 并且住在自己所营造的监狱里 |
[05:56] | Well, hello, beautiful. | 你好啊 美女 |
[05:57] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[06:02] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[06:05] | My name was Ivy. | 我叫艾薇 |
[06:08] | Well, Ivy, | 艾薇 |
[06:11] | what’s a nice girl like you doing in a place like this? | 你这么漂亮的姑娘怎么会来这种地方 |
[06:26] | That’s a hell of a thing. | 真厉害 |
[06:30] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[06:54] | Extraordinary. | 太神奇了 |
[07:01] | Little lord fuddy-duddy. | 古板的小伯爵 |
[07:04] | – It’s Fauntleroy. – What? | -是冯德罗 -什么 |
[07:07] | Little Lord Fauntleroy by Frances Hodgson Burnett. | 弗朗西丝·霍奇森·伯内特写的《小伯爵冯德罗》 |
[07:11] | A tad saccharin for my tastes but… | 对我来说点腻味 但是… |
[07:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:13] | Wallet, watch, jewelry. | 钱包 手表 首饰都交出来 |
[07:16] | Absolutely not. | 休想 |
[07:17] | I mean, you’re a big man, but you’re out of shape. | 你个头不小 但是身材走样 |
[07:19] | And what? You’re what? You’re three beers in already? | 怎么 你已经三杯啤酒下肚了吗 |
[07:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[07:27] | Get out of here. | 都给我走 |
[07:35] | Not who I was expecting to see here. | 没想到会在这见到你 |
[07:38] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:40] | Is Bruce with you? | 布鲁斯和你在一起吗 |
[07:42] | No. | 没有 |
[07:44] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[07:45] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[07:47] | it’s not too bad down here, really. | 其实这里还不错 |
[07:49] | I mean, you can rent a lovely space, for what? | 可以租个舒适的地方 而且便宜 |
[07:50] | Next to nothing, if you root around and you’re patient. | 只要有耐心地去找 就能找到 |
[07:54] | You live here? | 你住在这里吗 |
[07:56] | Nearby. | 这附近 |
[08:00] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[08:04] | Give me the chance | 给我机会 |
[08:06] | to prove to you | 向你们证明 |
[08:08] | that I can turn the Narrows into a place | 我可以把奈何岛变成一个 |
[08:10] | where you don’t have to steal from one another to live. | 人们不必为了生存而相互抢夺的地方 |
[08:16] | Yes. | 说得好 |
[08:18] | Yeah. | 说得好 |
[08:19] | Yeah! | 说得好 |
[08:24] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:52] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:55] | Come on. | 来 |
[08:55] | Go, go, go, go. | 快走 快走 |
[08:57] | Go. | 快走 |
[09:00] | All right, everyone, move away from the building! | 所有人赶紧离开这栋楼 |
[09:23] | There’s your mom. Go ahead. | 你妈妈在那里 去吧 |
[09:24] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[09:25] | – That’s the last one. Building’s clear. – Thank you. | -这是最后一个 建筑清空了 -谢谢 |
[09:28] | Oxygen, please. | 氧气 谢谢 |
[09:29] | Over here, over here. | 来这里 来这里 |
[09:31] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[09:32] | We need to set up a perimeter. | 我们需要拉设警戒线 |
[09:33] | Then start interviewing witnesses. Let’s go. | 然后开始询问目击者 行动起来吧 |
[09:36] | Well, they seem on it. | 看来可以交给他们了 |
[09:38] | Appears like you’ve turned around the GCPD, Captain Gordon. | 你似乎重整了哥谭市警局啊 戈登警监 |
[09:41] | Gordon. Quite a mess. | 戈登 好大一个烂摊子 |
[09:44] | Thought you might need help. | 我想你可能需要帮助 |
[09:45] | Thank you. We need to find the source of the blast. | 谢谢 我们需要找到爆炸的源头 |
[09:48] | Alfred, I do want to talk to you, | 阿尔弗雷德 我也想和你谈谈 |
[09:49] | but I have to deal with this first. | 但是我得先处理这事 |
[09:51] | Well, you have my number. Call me. | 你有我的号码 给我打电话 |
[09:52] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 咱们走 |
[09:58] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一次 |
[09:59] | Why were you here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[10:02] | It was a wine and cheese mixer. | 品酒奶酪联谊会 |
[10:04] | Laugh all you want. They were trying to kill you. | 你笑吧 他们是来杀你的 |
[10:07] | This is the Narrows, bud. That’s every day around here. | 这里是奈何岛 哥们 这是日常 |
[10:11] | Yeah, just another beautiful day in the Narrows, Captain. | 是啊 不过又是奈何岛美丽的一天 警监 |
[10:15] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[10:17] | Get him out of here. | 把他带出去 |
[10:19] | What you got? | 发现什么了 |
[10:20] | Well, seems like a piece of a toy plane, | 看起来像是玩具飞机的一部分 |
[10:22] | and yet, if I’m not mistaken, | 但是 如果我没搞错的话 |
[10:24] | it’s covered in plastic explosive residue. | 这上面全是塑性炸弹残留物 |
[10:27] | There’s also the remnants of what seem like | 这里还有看起来像是 |
[10:29] | a trigger wire. | 触发线的残迹 |
[10:32] | Whoever built it | 不管是谁造的 |
[10:33] | takes pride in their work and has considerable talent, | 都很引以为傲并且相当有水平 |
[10:35] | historical knowledge even. | 甚至是历史学识 |
[10:36] | Look at the detail. | 看看这细节 |
[10:41] | Pretty elaborate. | 相当精细 |
[10:43] | I can think of easier ways to kill a room full of criminals | 我能想出比用玩具飞机更简单的办法 |
[10:45] | than with a toy plane. | 来杀掉一屋子犯罪 |
[10:47] | Perhaps it was intended to fly to someone specific | 也许是打算飞到某个特定的人那里 |
[10:49] | and not destroy the whole room. | 而不是炸掉整个屋子 |
[10:51] | Like an assassination attempt? | 行刺吗 |
[10:54] | If so, who was the target? | 如果是这样 那目标是谁 |
[11:00] | Whoever this was needs to be made an example of. | 不管是谁干的 都要拿来杀鸡儆猴 |
[11:03] | I mean, can’t they tell you were trying to help? | 他们看不出你是想帮忙吗 |
[11:06] | – Maybe it wasn’t one of them. – Oh, of course it was. | -也许不是他们中的人 -肯定是他们 |
[11:09] | I just think that maybe the best thing for the Narrows | 我觉得也许解决奈何岛最好的办法 |
[11:11] | is to burn it to the ground, start over. | 就是烧个一干二净 从头再来 |
[11:13] | Well, that would certainly suit everyone, wouldn’t it? | 这样做当然对大家都好 是吧 |
[11:15] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[11:17] | someone tried to blow you to bits, | 有人想要把你炸成碎片 |
[11:18] | and I bet they’re gonna try it again. | 我打赌那人一定会再出手 |
[11:20] | So I’m gonna find them, and when I do, | 所以我一定要找出那人 到那时 |
[11:22] | Grundy’s gonna pull ’em apart, limb by limb. | 格兰迪会将那人五马分尸 |
[11:25] | Isn’t that right, big fella? | 对不对 大块头 |
[11:28] | Grundy? | 格兰迪 |
[11:32] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:49] | My name is Butch. | 我是布奇 |
[11:55] | Butch Gilzean. | 布奇·吉尔兹 |
[12:00] | There he is. | 就是这位 |
[12:06] | That was so brave, sir. | 你真勇敢 先生 |
[12:09] | It’s Alfred, please. | 请叫我阿尔弗雷德 |
[12:12] | It’s the good stuff. | 这可是好酒 |
[12:13] | Our manager hides it in his drawer. | 我们经理藏在抽屉里的 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:17] | On the house. | 请你的 |
[12:25] | What you did out there… | 你的所作所为 |
[12:29] | …running into a burning building– | 冲进着火的大楼 |
[12:31] | well, I wouldn’t have done it. | 我可没那个勇气 |
[12:34] | No hard feelings, eh? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[12:37] | No. | 当然 |
[12:38] | Good man. | 好 |
[12:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:43] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[12:51] | What happened there? | 你这是怎么了 |
[12:52] | Uh, I fell. No big deal. | 摔了一跤 没事的 |
[13:09] | There are a few places in the city | 城里有好几家 |
[13:11] | that collect and sell antique toys, | 倒买倒卖古董玩意 |
[13:13] | but only this one also manufactures its own. | 但只有这家还自己制造 |
[13:29] | Can I help you gentlemen? | 有什么能效劳的 |
[13:31] | Yes. We were wondering if you recognized this plane. | 有 不知道你见没见过这架飞机 |
[13:36] | One of yours? | 是你们的吗 |
[13:41] | Where did you find it? | 你在哪找到的 |
[13:42] | Yours or not? | 是不是你的 |
[13:44] | It’s a pine and lead 1944 Mustang replica. | 这是一架松木铅制1944年野马复制品 |
[13:48] | We have these, yes, | 我们确实有 |
[13:50] | but… it’s been altered. | 但是 它被改造过 |
[13:52] | To carry a bomb, yeah. | 为了装炸弹 是的 |
[13:55] | How many people work here? | 这里有多少员工 |
[13:57] | Uh, just me and my father. | 只有我和父亲 |
[13:59] | And where is he? | 他人呢 |
[14:01] | Upstairs. | 楼上 |
[14:03] | Go get him. | 叫他下来 |
[14:10] | Got a hunch you’d like to share? | 有什么想分享一下的猜测吗 |
[14:12] | No, just a bad feeling. | 没有 就是觉得不妙 |
[14:18] | Of course, I’d happily be wrong. | 当然 希望我是错的 |
[14:21] | Who buys these things? | 谁会买这种东西啊 |
[14:23] | I’m not sure any of it’s for sale. | 我都不确定这些在卖 |
[14:25] | I don’t see price tags on anything. | 上面都没有价签 |
[14:28] | Any word from Harvey? | 有哈维的消息吗 |
[14:29] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[14:32] | Think he’ll return to the GCPD? | 觉得他会回哥谭市警局吗 |
[14:36] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[14:37] | I’m not sure. | 我真不知道 |
[14:40] | Gordon, get down! | 戈登 趴下 |
[14:53] | Seek and destroy. | 搜索并消灭 |
[14:54] | Seek and destroy. | 搜索并消灭 |
[14:56] | Seek and destroy. | 搜索并消灭 |
[15:02] | Seek and destroy. | 搜索并消灭 |
[15:04] | Seek and destroy. | 搜索并消灭 |
[15:06] | You have got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[15:07] | Seek and destr… | 搜索并消… |
[15:20] | Wait, wait, no, no, wait, wait, | 等等 不 不 等等 |
[15:21] | you got to let him go, please. | 放他走吧 拜托 |
[15:23] | He’s my father. | 他是我父亲 |
[15:28] | I can’t let you hurt him. | 我不能让你伤害他 |
[15:31] | I swear to God, I had no idea what my father was up to. | 我发誓 我不知道我爸爸在干什么 |
[15:34] | There’s a machine gun built into the wooden hand | 这个胡桃夹子的木头手里面 |
[15:36] | of this nutcracker here. | 有一把机械枪 |
[15:38] | Excuse me if I find that hard to believe. | 我实在觉得你这话难以置信 |
[15:40] | I didn’t know, okay? | 我真不知道 |
[15:42] | My father– he hates to be disturbed. | 我父亲 他不喜欢被人打扰 |
[15:44] | He also built a bomb that almost blew up a building this morning. | 今早差点炸掉一幢楼的炸弹也是他制作的 |
[15:47] | We need to know why. | 我们要知道为什么 |
[15:48] | – Who was the target? – I don’t know. | -谁是目标 -我不知道 |
[15:50] | Has anyone suspicious been here recently, | 最近有没有可疑的人来过 |
[15:52] | asking for specialty toys? | 想要特制的玩具 |
[15:54] | No. No one comes in here. | 不 没人来这儿 |
[15:56] | This is just his workshop. | 这里只是他的工作室 |
[15:57] | He mostly works at night. | 他一般晚上工作 |
[15:58] | He, he boxes the things he makes and… | 他会把他造的东西都装起来 |
[16:02] | ships them. | 然后运走 |
[16:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:05] | Like, three days ago, I-I thought | 三天前 我好像 |
[16:07] | I heard him talking to someone behind his door. | 听到他在门后和谁说话 |
[16:10] | His voice was low, like he… | 他的声音很低 好像… |
[16:12] | didn’t want me to hear him. | 不想让我听到 |
[16:13] | Did you hear a name? | 你有听到名字吗 |
[16:15] | I heard my father repeat something, | 我听到我爸爸重复了几个词 |
[16:17] | like-like he was confirming a name. He said, | 好像是在确认名字 他说 |
[16:20] | “The Doc.” | 医生 |
[16:22] | The Doc? Who’s that? | 医生是谁 |
[16:25] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[16:28] | Hey, can you deal with this? | 你能先应付一下吗 |
[16:29] | I’m gonna talk to somebody who might know who The Doc is. | 我要去找可能知道医生身份的人谈谈 |
[16:38] | We have the son in the back. | 儿子在后面 |
[16:40] | Father’s on the run. | 父亲逃了 |
[17:11] | This place is killing you. | 这地方要害死你了 |
[17:13] | Honey, the taxi is here. | 亲爱的 出租车到了 |
[17:25] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[18:21] | …freeway, the truck overturned, | …大道 卡车翻倒 |
[18:22] | spilling its load of gasoline into Gotham’s Nature Park. | 在哥谭市自然公园造成汽油泄露 |
[18:25] | The GCPD is warning all citizens to remain clear of the… | 哥谭市警局提醒市民远离… |
[18:29] | …causing gas to leak into the water supply, | …导致汽油渗入供应用水 |
[18:31] | which then ignited, setting fire to the resident’s kitchen, | 在居民区厨房造成火灾 |
[18:34] | which set off a 24-acre blaze. | 引发了24英亩的大火 |
[18:36] | Wayne Enterprises can’t… | 韦恩集团没法… |
[18:39] | Now there’s no reason to ever be alone in this city again. | 现在再没有理由在这座城市里孤独了 |
[18:43] | The Sirens club is back… | 海妖夜总会… |
[18:45] | with a passion. | 盛大回归 |
[18:47] | Ladies drink for free whilst men… don’t. | 女士们酒水免费 而男士…不免费 |
[18:52] | You’ll like it. | 你绝对会喜欢 |
[18:54] | It’s nice. | 非常棒 |
[18:55] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[18:59] | All of you. | 你们我都认识 |
[19:04] | And I’m pretty sure I hated you. | 而且我肯定我恨你们 |
[19:11] | You’re funny, Alfred. | 你真有趣 阿尔弗雷德 |
[19:14] | I honestly haven’t laughed this much in a very long time. | 我很久没有这么笑过了 |
[19:17] | I’m glad I’m able to amuse you, Miss Gale. | 很高兴能博您一笑 盖尔小姐 |
[19:20] | Your accent– I love it. | 你的口音 我好喜欢 |
[19:22] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[19:24] | A charming place called Whitechapel | 伦敦东部一个叫白教堂的 |
[19:26] | in the East End of London. | 迷人地方 |
[19:28] | Go back often? | 经常回去吗 |
[19:30] | No. Sadly, no. | 不 可惜并不 |
[19:33] | Well, perhaps you should. | 也许你该常回去 |
[19:36] | Why did you leave? | 你为什么要离开那里 |
[19:38] | Well, I was in the military. | 我参军了 |
[19:40] | I was very proud to serve my country. | 我很自豪能为我国尽忠 |
[19:42] | Not so proud of some of the things we have to do, though. | 虽然对我们做的一些事并不感到自豪 |
[19:45] | And when I left, I found myself, um… lost. | 我离开后 发现自己…迷失了 |
[19:49] | You know, it was a tough transition. | 那是一段痛苦的转变期 |
[19:53] | Then I met this man. | 后来我遇到了一个人 |
[19:55] | He changed my life– | 他改变了我的一生 |
[19:57] | brought me to America, gave me a job. | 带我来了美国 给了我一份工作 |
[19:59] | And where is that man now? | 那个人现在在哪里呢 |
[20:02] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[20:05] | And I miss him. | 我很想他 |
[20:08] | I miss him very much. | 我非常想他 |
[20:15] | Is that your boyfriend? | 那是你的男朋友吗 |
[20:18] | Hey, you didn’t call me back. | 你没给我回电 |
[20:19] | I was heading to the diner to pick you up. | 我本来要去餐馆接你的 |
[20:21] | Uh, that wasn’t necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[20:22] | Alfred was kind enough to walk me home. | 阿尔弗雷德好心要送我回家 |
[20:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[20:27] | I hate to think of Tiff alone on these streets after dark. | 我可不希望小蒂这么晚了还一个人在街上走 |
[20:35] | Drop the act, sunshine. | 别演戏了 小帅哥 |
[20:36] | I’ve seen her face! | 我看到了她的脸 |
[20:38] | That was your idea, was it? | 是你的主意吧 |
[20:39] | Wear her hair down, cover the bruising? | 让她放下头发 遮住瘀伤 |
[20:42] | Oh, my, what a little tattletale she’s been. | 她可真是个小告密鬼 |
[20:45] | What am I to do with her? | 我该拿她怎么办呢 |
[20:47] | Stop it! Don’t make things worse. | 别这样 只会帮倒忙 |
[20:48] | – I can handle it! – Listen to me. Listen. | -我能处理好的 -听我说 |
[20:50] | Listen to me. You stay away from him. | 听我说 你离他远一点 |
[20:52] | He’s dangerous. Let me walk you home. | 他很危险 让我送你回家 |
[20:54] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[21:03] | Oh, Tiffany, what did I tell you about talking to strange men? | 蒂芙妮 我不是叫你不要跟陌生人说话吗 |
[21:07] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[21:08] | We have so much to discuss. | 我们有很多话要说 |
[21:20] | You be careful. | 保重 |
[21:33] | There was a fatality at the bomb site. | 爆炸现场发现了一具尸体 |
[21:35] | Young man found in a room below the impact site. | 一个年轻人 在爆炸点楼下 |
[21:37] | And, well, perhaps I should just show you. | 我还是直接让你看吧 |
[21:39] | – Of course. – Yeah. | -当然 -好 |
[21:42] | The cause of death was ingested poison. | 死因是中毒 |
[21:45] | See the discoloration around the mouth? | 看见嘴边变色的地方了吗 |
[21:48] | So the poison entered directly into the bloodstream. | 就是说毒素直接进入了血液 |
[21:51] | But, see, that’s not what’s unusual. | 但其实这也没什么好奇怪的 |
[21:53] | There seems to be something emanating from within the victim’s body. | 似乎有什么东西从死者体内散发出来 |
[21:57] | The time of death was several hours ago, | 这个人死了好几个小时了 |
[21:59] | but this foreign organic material is not only alive, | 但这个外来有机物不仅还活着 |
[22:03] | but… growing. | 而且还在…生长 |
[22:05] | Seems like moss. | 像是苔藓 |
[22:07] | Toxicodendron radicans. | 毒漆藤 |
[22:09] | Poison Ivy? | 毒葛 |
[22:10] | It’s microscopic at first, | 起初非常小 |
[22:12] | but multiplying, growing, | 但不断在死者的死亡组织上 |
[22:14] | living… off the victim’s dead tissue. | 繁殖 生长 存活 |
[22:28] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[22:52] | So, the commercial worked. | 看来广告奏效了 |
[22:54] | – We’re back and busier than ever. – Good. | -重新开张 比以前更火 -很好 |
[22:56] | ‘Cause that’s the last time you’re getting me on camera. | 因为这是我最后一次上电视 |
[22:58] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[23:01] | Who’s who? | 哪个人 |
[23:05] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[23:06] | Will you tell those brats over there to keep it down? | 去让那几个小屁孩小点声 |
[23:11] | Why me? | 为什么让我去 |
[23:12] | Because you’re a partner now, | 因为你现在是合伙人了 |
[23:14] | and also, the one paying is a friend of yours. | 而且 买单的人是你的一个朋友 |
[23:29] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[23:31] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[23:33] | Champagne? | 喝不喝香槟 |
[23:34] | – No. – Why? | -不喝 -为什么 |
[23:36] | They don’t card you here– and even if they did… | 他们不会查你的年龄 就算查了… |
[23:39] | this is Gotham. | 这里可是哥谭 |
[23:41] | By “they,” you mean me. | 你说的”他们”其实就是我 |
[23:43] | This is my place, too. | 我也是这里的老板 |
[23:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. So, you want to tell your little brat pack here | 是的 所以能不能让你的小朋友 |
[23:49] | to reel it in a little? | 稍微收敛一点 |
[23:50] | Or should I call your keeper? | 还是要我打给你的监护人 |
[23:52] | Go ahead, call Alfred. He won’t answer. | 打吧 打给阿尔弗雷德 他不会接的 |
[23:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:56] | ‘Cause I fired him. | 因为我把他解雇了 |
[23:58] | It was time to move on, you know what I’m saying? | 是时候向前看了 懂我的意思吗 |
[24:02] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[24:03] | – I’m not buying it. – Not buying what? | -我不信 -不信什么 |
[24:06] | This. | 这套表演 |
[24:07] | You. | 你的样子 |
[24:09] | Firing Alfred? What are you trying to prove? | 解雇阿尔弗雷德 你想证明什么 |
[24:13] | Man, I saw her first! | 我先看见她的 |
[24:13] | The lady was speaking with me. | 那姑娘在和我聊天呢 |
[24:23] | Silly boys. | 两个傻瓜 |
[24:25] | I’m really not sure what got into them. | 真不知道他们是怎么了 |
[24:27] | You should leave. | 你离开吧 |
[24:30] | Well, that’s awfully rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[24:35] | But you always were. | 不过你一向如此 |
[24:44] | Who is that woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[24:45] | She seems to know you. | 她好像认识你 |
[24:47] | Who cares? | 谁在乎呢 |
[24:49] | Redheads. They’re all crazy, am I right? | 红发女人 都是疯子 是吧 |
[24:54] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[25:01] | I like what you’ve done with the place. | 我喜欢你对这里的改造 |
[25:02] | Thank you. Though it was hardly a challenge | 谢谢 但实在是没什么挑战性 |
[25:04] | after what that crazy bird passed for as taste. | 那只疯鸟的品位太差劲了 |
[25:08] | What brings you here, my love? | 你怎么来了 亲爱的 |
[25:10] | Actually, you know, | 其实 |
[25:11] | I’m so proud to say that | 我很骄傲地说 |
[25:14] | I seem to maintain a very good relationship with all my exes. | 我似乎跟前任们都保持了很好的关系 |
[25:18] | – You… – Leave me off that list. | -你 -别把我算上了 |
[25:21] | What can I do you for, Jimmy? | 有什么事吗 吉姆 |
[25:23] | The Doc. You know him? | 医生 你认识他吗 |
[25:28] | The Doc. | 医生 |
[25:29] | I believe he was the target of an assassination attempt | 我认为他是一次失败行刺的目标 |
[25:32] | – in the Narrows this morning. – Do you, now? | -就今早发生在奈何岛 -是吗 |
[25:34] | And you want to protect The Doc? | 你想保护医生吗 |
[25:37] | I want to know who wanted to kill him and why. | 我想知道是谁想杀他 为什么 |
[25:39] | You know him or not? | 你认不认识他 |
[25:41] | Oh, I know The Doc. | 我认识医生 |
[25:43] | Dangerous character. | 很危险 |
[25:44] | Someone like that, you might want to shoot first, | 那样的人 最好先击毙 |
[25:47] | then ask questions later. | 以绝后患 |
[25:48] | Something you’re good at. | 这种事你很擅长 |
[25:51] | – Where is he? – With Ed Nygma. | -他在哪 -跟爱德·尼格玛在一起 |
[25:53] | They’re partners. | 他们是合作伙伴 |
[25:55] | – Where? – The Narrows, place called Cherry’s. | -在哪 -奈何岛 琦瑞酒吧 |
[25:58] | Careful, Jim. | 小心 吉姆 |
[26:01] | Sometimes we search for things we don’t wish to find. | 有时我们会寻找我们并不想找到的东西 |
[26:13] | Harper, what’s up? | 哈珀 怎么了 |
[26:14] | I’m at a murder scene in the Narrows. | 我在奈何岛的一个犯罪现场 |
[26:16] | I’m busy. Can you handle it? | 我忙呢 你能自己解决吗 |
[26:17] | You’re gonna want to check this out in person. | 你会想亲自来看看的 |
[26:19] | I have the suspect in custody. | 我逮捕了嫌犯 |
[26:21] | Alfred Pennyworth. | 阿尔弗雷德·潘尼沃斯 |
[26:29] | Beaten to death. | 打死的 |
[26:30] | Local girl. | 本地姑娘 |
[26:32] | Garbage collectors found her about an hour ago. | 清洁工大概一小时前发现了她 |
[26:34] | She lived with her boyfriend, who was at work all night. | 她跟男友同居 他整晚都在工作 |
[26:36] | He told us that him and Pennyworth got into it earlier. | 他说他和潘尼沃斯之前发生了争执 |
[26:39] | Says that he was trying to keep him separate from his girlfriend. | 说他想让他别纠缠他女友 |
[26:41] | Says that he made advances towards the victim. | 还说他调戏了被害人 |
[26:44] | According to him, Pennyworth got rough. | 据他说 潘尼沃斯还动粗了 |
[26:46] | Rough? | 动粗 |
[26:47] | – That doesn’t sound like him. – Come on. | -那听上去可不像他 -得了 |
[26:49] | You and I both have seen Alfred lose his temper. | 你和我都见识过阿尔弗雷德发脾气 |
[26:53] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[26:55] | This was found next to the body. | 这是在尸体旁发现的 |
[26:56] | It’s an SAS signet ring. | 是特种空勤团的图章戒指 |
[26:58] | Impressions of it on the victim’s face. | 被害人脸上还有戒指的印 |
[27:14] | My God. | 天呐 |
[27:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:22] | Give us a minute. | 给我们点时间 |
[27:27] | Is this yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[27:30] | Yes, but I-I… | 是的 但我 |
[27:31] | You hit this girl? | 你打了那姑娘 |
[27:32] | No. | 没有 |
[27:33] | How can you even ask that? It was the boyfriend. | 你怎么能问这种话 是她男友干的 |
[27:36] | I mean, he beat her before, now he’s gone and bloody killed her. | 他以前就打过她 现在还杀了她 |
[27:39] | He says you were fighting with him. | 他说你之前跟他打架了 |
[27:40] | Because he beat her! | 因为他打她 |
[27:41] | – I swear, he’s a liar. – All right, calm down. | -我发誓 他撒谎了 -好了 冷静 |
[27:44] | You’re in enough trouble as it is. | 你已经麻烦很大了 |
[27:45] | The last thing you need to do is lose your temper. | 你现在最不应该的 就是发脾气 |
[27:48] | Who was this girl to you? | 那姑娘是你什么人 |
[27:51] | She was a friend. | 一个朋友 |
[27:55] | Just a friend. | 就是个朋友 |
[27:57] | What, you just met her? | 怎么 你才认识她的吗 |
[27:58] | Well, I know you find this hard to believe, | 我知道你觉得这不可思议 |
[27:59] | Gordon, but we connected. | 戈登 但我们很谈得来 |
[28:02] | She was a beautiful, kind soul. | 她是个美丽善良的人 |
[28:07] | Her murderer’s name is Rooney, right? | 杀她的人是鲁尼 好吗 |
[28:09] | – Gil Rooney. – He has an alibi. | -吉尔·鲁尼 -他有不在场证明 |
[28:12] | I swear to God, I am… I’m gonna kill that son of a bitch. | 我发誓 我要杀了那孙子 |
[28:15] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[28:17] | Take a breath. | 喘口气 |
[28:19] | Go with Harper to the precinct, | 跟哈珀去分局 |
[28:21] | make a statement, | 录个口供 |
[28:23] | and I’ll find you later, yeah? | 我回头去找你 |
[28:24] | And you’re gonna arrest Rooney as well, yeah? | 你还要逮捕鲁尼吗 |
[28:26] | He will make a statement, yes. | 他会去录口供的 |
[28:28] | Cap? | 警监 |
[28:34] | Got a witness | 有目击者 |
[28:35] | who saw Pennyworth and the boyfriend getting into it. | 说之前看到了潘尼沃斯和男友发生争执 |
[28:37] | – She saw the whole thing. – All right. | -她看到了全部经过 -好 |
[28:39] | Take Alfred back to the precinct. | 带阿尔弗雷德回分局 |
[28:41] | I’ll come by after my last stop. | 我先去个地方 然后就来 |
[28:43] | Okay. Where is he? | 好 他人呢 |
[28:51] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:07] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[29:09] | Butch? | 布奇 |
[29:13] | Oh, my God, it worked. | 天呐 成功了 |
[29:15] | It hurt, I’ll tell you that. | 告诉你 疼死我了 |
[29:17] | What happened to you? | 你发生了什么 |
[29:20] | And who turned you into this… thing? | 是谁把你变成这样的 |
[29:22] | I don’t remember much. | 我不记得多少了 |
[29:24] | I remember Barbara shooting me in the head. | 我记得芭芭拉打我的脑袋 |
[29:27] | Something in that swamp brought me back. | 沼泽里的什么东西把我复活了 |
[29:31] | I’m a monster. | 我变成了怪物 |
[29:42] | I came here be… | 我来是想… |
[29:46] | Butch, tell me. | 布奇 说吧 |
[29:50] | I came here because… | 我来是因为 |
[29:52] | the one thing that is still very clear in this thick head of mine | 我浆糊一样的脑子里唯一清晰的事 |
[29:57] | is my feelings for you. | 就是我对你的感情 |
[30:02] | I still love you, Tabby. | 我还爱你 塔比 |
[30:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | Good-bye, Tabby. | 再见 塔比 |
[30:22] | Thank you for waiting! | 感谢你们的等待 |
[30:24] | It’s worth it. You’ll see. | 等待是值得的 等着瞧吧 |
[30:26] | Believe in her passion… | 相信她的激情 |
[30:29] | and your champion she’ll be. | 她将是你们的拥护者 |
[30:31] | Bombs can’t stop her! | 炸弹也无法阻止她 |
[30:33] | Nor bullets, too! | 子弹也一样 |
[30:35] | ‘Cause she’s here to speak out and fight for you! | 因为她要为你们发声 为你们抗争 |
[30:37] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[30:39] | Ready to battle? | 准备好上战场了吗 |
[30:40] | Ready to rock? | 准备好震撼全场了吗 |
[30:42] | Yeah! | 好了 |
[30:42] | People of the Narrows, | 奈何岛的人民 |
[30:44] | here’s The Doc! | 有请医生 |
[30:49] | Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 |
[30:51] | Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 |
[30:55] | Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 医生 |
[30:59] | Doc! Doc! | 医生 |
[31:01] | Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 医生 |
[31:06] | This morning someone tried to kill me. | 今早有人企图杀我 |
[31:09] | What? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Maybe it was someone from the outside. | 或许是外来的人 |
[31:12] | Maybe it was one of you. | 或许是你们中的哪个 |
[31:14] | No, no way. | 不可能 |
[31:15] | You know what, I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道是谁 我也不在乎 |
[31:18] | But what I do know… | 但我知道 |
[31:20] | is that someone did not like what I was saying. | 有人不喜欢我在说的话 |
[31:25] | Now, why would the idea of a united Narrows | 为什么团结奈何岛 |
[31:28] | scare people? | 会让人害怕 |
[31:31] | I’ll tell you why! | 我来告诉你们 |
[31:33] | Because a united Narrows is a strong Narrows. | 因为团结的奈何岛才强大 |
[31:39] | And guess what. | 你们猜怎么 |
[31:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:41] | They should be scared. | 他们是该害怕 |
[31:43] | Yeah! | 对啊 |
[31:46] | Magnificent, isn’t she? | 她多棒啊 |
[31:48] | It’s been forever, right? | 好久没见了啊 |
[31:49] | I should bust you right now. | 我该现在就抓走你 |
[31:51] | Oh, come on, Jim, don’t be grumpy. | 得了 吉姆 别那么大气 |
[31:52] | Your ex has my full support. | 我全力支持你的前任 |
[31:54] | – She’s really gonna change things around here. – Yeah. | -她真的能改变这里的情况 -嗯 |
[31:56] | Someone hired Griffin Krank to kill her this morning. | 有人雇佣格里芬·柯兰克今早刺杀她 |
[31:59] | You really think they won’t do it again? | 你真觉得这不会再发生吗 |
[32:00] | – Krank? – A toymaker, | -柯兰克 -玩具制造师 |
[32:02] | but also an assassin. | 兼刺客 |
[32:05] | That is so Gotham. | 就哥谭有这种事 |
[32:07] | Because together, | 因为团结一致 |
[32:08] | we have the power to change our lives. | 我们将拥有改变生活的力量 |
[32:14] | Imagine a hospital. | 想象医院 |
[32:17] | Imagine schools. | 想象学校 |
[32:19] | Imagine these slums torn down! | 想象这破旧的房屋被拆除 |
[32:24] | The children deserve better. | 孩子们值得拥有更好的一切 |
[32:27] | Your children deserve life! | 你们的孩子值得拥有生活 |
[32:33] | Yeah! | 说得好 |
[32:44] | Doc! Doc! Doc! | 医生 医生 |
[32:51] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[32:53] | – Doc. – I’d like to think of that as a sign of respect, | -医生 -我愿意把这当做是尊称 |
[32:55] | not just a lack of imagination. | 而不是因为想象力匮乏 |
[32:59] | How long you been back? | 你回来多久了 |
[33:02] | A while. | 有一阵了 |
[33:05] | I wished you would have contacted me. | 怎么不联系我 |
[33:08] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直在忙 |
[33:11] | I can see that. | 看出来了 |
[33:15] | You look great. | 你看上去很棒 |
[33:19] | You look the same. | 你看上去没变 |
[33:23] | Are you here to arrest someone? | 你是来逮捕谁的吗 |
[33:25] | Me? | 我吗 |
[33:28] | I’m here because someone wants you dead. | 我来是因为有人想杀你 |
[33:31] | The assassin’s still on the loose, | 刺客还在逃 |
[33:34] | as is the person who hired him. | 雇他的人也是 |
[33:36] | You’re not safe. | 你不安全 |
[33:38] | It’s Gotham. | 这里是哥谭 |
[33:39] | Is anyone ever safe? | 真有谁是安全的吗 |
[33:44] | So you’re partners with Ed, huh? | 你在跟爱德合伙 |
[33:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:49] | I’m right here. | 我就在这儿呢 |
[33:50] | Why not? | 有什么不可 |
[33:52] | Wouldn’t have been my first choice, | 虽然不是我的首选 |
[33:53] | but the universe has funny ways. | 但 世事难料 |
[33:56] | Still here. | 我还在呢 |
[34:00] | I’ll see you around, Jim. | 回头见了 吉姆 |
[34:07] | I’m gonna take a look around. | 我去四处看看 |
[34:17] | That’s… | 那是… |
[34:24] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[34:38] | I’ve been trying to get to you. | 我一直想找你呢 |
[34:51] | You shouldn’t be here, you’re a wanted man. | 你不该在这儿 你被通缉了 |
[34:55] | Better stay cool, Limey. I’ve got friends here. | 别激动 英国佬 我可有朋友呢 |
[34:58] | That was for Tiffany. | 这是为了蒂芙妮 |
[35:01] | – And that was for me. – Help me! | -这是为了我 -救命 |
[35:03] | This man killed my girlfriend. | 这人杀了我女朋友 |
[35:05] | He’s a maniac. | 他是个疯子 |
[35:21] | Ah, you’re making this too easy. | 你太替我省事了 |
[35:23] | I’ll tell the cops this was self-defense. | 我就告诉警察这只是自卫 |
[35:33] | Sorry it took me so long. | 抱歉我才赶来 |
[35:35] | I was in the john. | 我去厕所了 |
[35:40] | I liked you better when you were making tea. | 我更喜欢你泡茶时的样子 |
[35:44] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[35:46] | what the bloody hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[35:47] | I work here. | 我在这里工作 |
[35:48] | Don’t say it like that; this place has history. | 别用那副口气 这地方挺有历史的 |
[35:51] | I love bartending; it involves two of my favorite things: | 我喜欢做酒保 包含了两个我最喜欢的元素 |
[35:54] | drinking and ignoring people. | 喝酒和无视他人 |
[35:56] | Who are these jokers? | 这些混蛋是谁 |
[36:00] | He’s a bloody murderer. | 他是个杀人犯 |
[36:01] | Then call a cop; I’m a bartender. | 那叫警察吧 我只是酒保 |
[36:04] | No. He’s the murderer. | 不 他才是杀人犯 |
[36:05] | – I have an alibi. – Oh, yeah? | -我有不在场证明的 -是吗 |
[36:07] | Let me guess: one of these guys is your alibi? | 我猜猜 是他们中的一个吗 |
[36:13] | What do you say now, pal? | 你现在怎么说 |
[36:14] | No. I’m not an alibi. | 不 我不是 |
[36:16] | I’ll call it in. | 我来报警 |
[36:57] | Hi, kitty-cat. | 小猫咪 |
[37:02] | You suck at following people, by the way. | 对了 你真不会跟踪人 |
[37:10] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[37:12] | In the flesh. | 正是本尊 |
[37:15] | Just different flesh. | 只是变了样 |
[37:17] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么了 |
[37:23] | Something wonderful. | 美妙的事 |
[37:37] | Can you feel that? | 你能感觉到吗 |
[37:39] | Coursing through your veins? | 它在穿过你的血管 |
[37:43] | It’s my essence. | 那是我的精华 |
[37:48] | Is your head swimming? | 你的脑袋发晕吗 |
[37:50] | Your mouth drying up? | 嘴巴干吗 |
[37:54] | It lives within me now… | 它现在存在于我体内 |
[37:58] | this power. | 这股力量 |
[38:03] | Drink. | 喝下去 |
[38:05] | It’ll counteract the toxin. | 能抑制毒素 |
[38:13] | It took me a few tries, but… | 我试了几次 但是 |
[38:17] | it’ll work. | 终于成功了 |
[38:23] | See? | 是吧 |
[38:25] | You have to trust me. | 你得信任我 |
[38:28] | You’ve gone crazy. | 你疯了 |
[38:29] | No, I haven’t. | 不 不是的 |
[38:34] | I’ve been reborn. | 我是重生了 |
[38:37] | And I will never be underestimated | 我再不会被低估 |
[38:39] | or ignored ever again. | 或无视了 |
[38:43] | You always looked after me, Selina. | 你一直照顾我 塞琳娜 |
[38:47] | Now, let me help you. | 现在 让我帮你吧 |
[38:58] | Let’s make Gotham our bitch. | 我们把哥谭踩在脚下吧 |
[39:04] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求你别伤害我 |
[39:06] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[39:08] | But you tried to kill Lee. | 但你企图杀小莱 |
[39:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:11] | Because you paid me to. | 是你雇我做的 |
[39:13] | What? | 什么 |
[39:14] | You paid me good money to kill The Doc. | 你花了大钱雇我杀医生 |
[39:17] | Used your alias: | 用的是你的假名 |
[39:19] | The Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[39:32] | You want me to finish the job or not? | 你要不要我完成任务了 |
[39:37] | I came to you? | 我去找的你 |
[39:39] | Paid in cash. | 付的现金 |
[39:40] | Said The Doc was holding you back. | 说医生在阻碍你 |
[39:42] | She has to die, or you can’t be free. | 她必须死 否则你无法解脱 |
[39:45] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[39:46] | I put myself at great risk for you. | 我为你冒了很大的险 |
[39:50] | Cops came to my workshop; I can’t go back there. | 警察去了我的店 我不能回去了 |
[39:53] | – My son… – Let go of him! | -我儿子 -放开他 |
[39:55] | Get down, Ed! | 趴下 爱德 |
[39:58] | What the hell were you thinking, | 你怎么想的 |
[39:59] | going after him alone? | 居然单独来追他 |
[40:00] | Well, clearly I wasn’t thinking. | 我显然是没想清楚 |
[40:05] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[40:08] | Did he say anything about who hired him? | 他说没说是谁雇了他 |
[40:11] | Uh, it was him, uh, all him. | 是他自己 |
[40:14] | He was a lone wolf, that’s what he said. | 他是单干的 他就这么说的 |
[40:15] | He-he was, he was afraid | 他是怕 |
[40:16] | of what Lee was gonna do to the Narrows. | 小莱会对奈何岛进行改造 |
[40:19] | Are you sure? His son said he was talking | 你确定吗 他儿子说他跟人 |
[40:20] | to somebody on the phone about The Doc. | 通电话谈了医生的事 |
[40:22] | Yeah, he-he said, he said that he was calling around, | 他说他到处打电话 |
[40:24] | trying to get support, but no one would help him, | 想找人帮忙 但没人肯帮他 |
[40:25] | so he went it alone. Crazy. | 所以他就自己干了 他疯了 |
[40:27] | Crazy loon. | 大疯子 |
[40:29] | He told you all that? | 他说了那么多 |
[40:30] | Obviously, I’m not much of a threat. | 显然 他不怎么视我为威胁 |
[40:32] | I’m so lucky that you came out here, Jim. | 幸好你出来了 吉姆 |
[40:34] | I don’t know what I would have done if… | 否则我真不知要怎么办 |
[40:35] | This is Captain Gordon. | 我是戈登警监 |
[40:37] | I have a suspect down, outside Cherry’s Place | 我击毙了一名嫌犯 在奈何岛 |
[40:39] | on State Street in the Narrows. | 州街的琦瑞酒吧 |
[40:42] | Send all available units. | 派所有当班警员来 |
[40:47] | Nice job, Ed, I guess. | 我想我该说句干得好 爱德 |
[40:54] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[41:06] | Move. | 快走 |
[41:12] | Of all the beer halls in the city, huh? | 全市那么多酒吧 多巧 |
[41:15] | Who was it that that jerk killed? | 那混蛋杀了谁 |
[41:19] | A lady. | 一个女人 |
[41:22] | A very beautiful, | 一个很美丽 |
[41:24] | kind, nice lady. | 善良和气的女士 |
[41:28] | Then I drink to her. | 那我为她干一杯 |
[41:40] | Heard the call on the radio. | 在无线电上听到了消息 |
[41:45] | Don’t worry, we’ll get him to talk. | 别担心 我们会让他开口的 |
[41:51] | How you been? | 你怎么样了 |
[41:54] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[42:04] | I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[42:09] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[42:13] | Well, I haven’t missed you. | 我可没想你 |
[42:16] | I haven’t missed begging you not to do something | 我可不想念求你别做一件事 |
[42:17] | just to watch you go ahead and do it anyway. | 你回头照样还是做了 |
[42:20] | Haven’t missed watching you bang | 我可不想念看着你上了 |
[42:22] | Falcone’s daughter while she uses you to get rid of Penguin. | 法尔科内的女儿 而她则利用你除掉企鹅 |
[42:26] | Something’s eating at you, Jim. | 有什么在让你不安 吉姆 |
[42:28] | I don’t know what it is, | 我不知道是什么 |
[42:29] | but you’re no good at keeping secrets. | 但你不擅长保守秘密 |
[42:31] | And you’re not gonna feel clean | 你不把这事说出来 |
[42:33] | until you get it off your chest. | 会一直不舒服 |
[42:36] | You didn’t come down here because you miss me as a cop. | 你来这儿不是因为想念我这个警察了 |
[42:39] | You came here to confess. | 你是来忏悔的 |
[42:41] | You want me to be your priest. | 你想要我做你的牧师 |
[42:43] | Well, sorry, pal, | 抱歉 哥们 |
[42:45] | I’m not interested. | 我没兴趣 |
[42:49] | So hit the bricks. | 所以走吧 |
[42:51] | Take that with you. | 把那个也拿走 |