时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m arresting you for the murder of the boy you blew up | 我逮捕你是因为你在王冠角桥下 |
[00:05] | under the Crown Point Bridge. | 炸死的那个男孩 |
[00:07] | And how can you help me? | 你怎么能帮我 |
[00:10] | What do you say, pal? | 怎么样 伙计 |
[00:11] | Give me a smile. | 笑一个 |
[00:13] | I’m not who my parents might’ve wanted me to be, | 我不是我父母希望我成为的那个人 |
[00:16] | and I’m okay with that! | 我也不介意 |
[00:17] | I’m not okay with it. | 我介意 |
[00:18] | I went to my lawyer and had him draw up emancipation papers. | 我去找律师 让他起草了解除关系文件 |
[00:21] | Alfred, you’re fired. | 阿尔弗雷德 你被解雇了 |
[00:23] | Now get the hell out of my house! | 滚出我的家 |
[00:24] | I am in control! | 我才有控制权 |
[00:26] | But why would you want that? | 但你为什么想做他 |
[00:27] | We had so much fun when we were me. | 我们是我时多欢乐啊 |
[00:31] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[00:33] | I needed the police to turn on Penguin. | 我需要警察与企鹅反目 |
[00:35] | So you sent this monster to my city. | 所以你把这个怪物派来了我的城市 |
[00:40] | I need you at the head of the GCPD. | 我需要你做哥谭市警局的头头 |
[00:42] | Let them think you’re a hero. | 让他们把你当英雄 |
[00:44] | This is Gordon. | 我是戈登 |
[00:45] | I just shot and killed the Pyg. | 我刚射杀了猪头人 |
[00:48] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[00:51] | What happened to you? | 你发生什么了 |
[00:52] | I’ve been reborn. | 我是重生了 |
[00:56] | And I will never be underestimated | 我再不会被低估 |
[00:59] | or ignored ever again. | 或无视了 |
[01:01] | Let’s make Gotham our bitch. | 我们把哥谭踩在脚下吧 |
[01:21] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[01:28] | You’re so beautiful. | 你真是太美了 |
[01:31] | Thanks. Now move. | 谢谢 让开吧 |
[01:38] | Hey, Dad, let me tell you what happened at school. | 老爸 我告诉你学校里发生什么事 |
[01:39] | Oh, my God, you’re gonna love this. | 天啊 你一定会喜欢的 |
[01:41] | Can I just tell him, please? | 我能告诉他吗 求你了 |
[01:41] | Wait, no, can I tell him? | 等等 不 我来讲吧 |
[01:42] | – Just let me tell him. – Nice score. | -让我说嘛 -这下赚了 |
[01:44] | Cindy? | 辛迪 |
[01:45] | Who are these… | 她们是谁… |
[01:53] | What a charming young lady. | 真是位迷人的年轻女士 |
[01:55] | She’s so beautiful, Mom. | 她真是太美了 妈妈 |
[01:58] | And cool. | 还好酷 |
[01:59] | So your perfume turns people into your superfans? | 那么你的香水是能把人变成你的狂热粉丝吗 |
[02:03] | Like all good things, it’ll fade. | 就像一切美好的事物 这会过去的 |
[02:05] | But until then, | 但在那之前 |
[02:07] | they’re mine. | 他们是我的了 |
[02:09] | Freeze. | 不许动 |
[02:24] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[02:26] | I’ll check out the rest of the house. | 我去屋子里其他地方转转 |
[02:37] | My friend thinks we’re here to rob you, | 我朋友以为我们是来打劫的 |
[02:40] | but I know who you work for, | 但我知道你为谁工作 |
[02:41] | Roland Charles, PhD. | 罗兰·查尔斯博士 |
[02:48] | How you… | 知道你是如何… |
[02:50] | torture plants in the name of science. | 以科学之名折磨植物 |
[03:06] | Do you ever wonder | 你可曾想过 |
[03:07] | how those plants feel? | 那些植物会是什么感觉 |
[03:11] | Soon, you’ll share more with them… | 很快 你和它们的共通之处 |
[03:16] | than you ever could’ve imagined. | 就将超过你的想象 |
[03:37] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[03:39] | I gave him what he deserves. | 他这是罪有应得 |
[04:04] | Captain. Captain Gordon. | 警监 戈登警监 |
[04:07] | Captain. | 警监 |
[04:09] | Captain Gordon. | 戈登警监 |
[04:10] | – Chaz Carmichael. – Congratulations. | -我是查斯·卡迈克尔 -恭喜 |
[04:13] | Boss ain’t gonna be happy I’m in here. | 我被关起来 我老板会不高兴的 |
[04:15] | Let’s say I got a lot of responsibility in my organization. | 我在我组织里可是肩负重任 |
[04:18] | Yeah, you seem like a real responsible guy. | 是嘛 你看着就是个很负责的人 |
[04:20] | My boss is Sofia Falcone. | 我老板是索菲娅·法尔科内 |
[04:29] | Oh, yeah? What’s that got to do with me? | 是嘛 那和我有什么关系 |
[04:30] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
[04:32] | All I know is she told me if I ever got pinched, | 我只知道她告诉过我 如果我被抓了 |
[04:34] | to tell you to give her a call. | 就让你给她打个电话 |
[04:37] | – Is that so? – You can’t do this. I got rights. | -是嘛 -你不能这么做 我是有人权的 |
[04:39] | Oh, yeah? How about you exercise your right to remain silent. | 那你不如行使一下保持沉默的权利如何 |
[04:43] | Hey, Cap. | 警监 |
[04:45] | Got something. | 有案子 |
[04:47] | Victim was Roland Charles. | 死者名叫罗兰·查尔斯 |
[04:49] | Ran R&D, Wayne Enterprises, Biotech. | 是韦恩集团旗下韦恩生物科技的研发部主管 |
[04:52] | Did you know him from when you worked at Wayne? | 你在为韦恩集团工作时认识他吗 |
[04:53] | I’d met him in passing. | 点头之交 |
[04:54] | Not that I recognized him right away. | 但并没有一下就认出他来 |
[04:58] | It’s like the tweaker we found last week. | 就像我们上周发现的那个毛贼 |
[05:01] | The toxin entered the bloodstream through the cuts on the neck. | 毒素通过他脖子上的伤口进入了血管 |
[05:04] | If it is the same as the last victim, | 如果真和上一个死者一样 |
[05:05] | the toxin creates vines that feed off of the victim’s body, | 毒素不仅催生出了从死者尸体上汲取养分的藤蔓 |
[05:08] | while also attacking the hippocampus, | 同时还攻击了海马体 |
[05:10] | like some plant-based psychedelics. | 就像是植物制幻剂 |
[05:12] | So it kills you and makes you hallucinate. | 就是说它不但杀了你 还让你产生幻觉 |
[05:16] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[05:17] | The family’s saying that it was two women, | 他家人说是两个女人 |
[05:19] | a redhead and a brunette. | 一个红发 一个棕发 |
[05:21] | The redhead used some kind of hypnosis on them, | 那个红发貌似对他们用了催眠剂 |
[05:23] | and the brunette wore a leather whip. | 而那个棕发带了个皮鞭 |
[05:25] | Selina Kyle? | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[05:28] | Murder’s not really her thing. | 她不杀人啊 |
[05:29] | The family says the redhead killed Roland. | 家人说是红发杀了罗兰 |
[05:32] | She left with his briefcase. | 她拿走了他的公文箱 |
[05:34] | Well, if his briefcase is missing, | 如果他的公文箱不见了 |
[05:36] | maybe this is related to his work at Wayne Biotech? | 也许是和他在韦恩生物科技的工作有关 |
[05:39] | Doubtful. He oversaw standard projects: | 不太可能 他监管的都是一般项目 |
[05:41] | pharmaceuticals, pesticides… | 药品 农药 |
[05:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:49] | I’ll track down Selina. | 我去找塞琳娜 |
[05:59] | This is Bruce. Leave a message. | 我是布鲁斯 请留言 |
[06:02] | Bruce, I know we haven’t talked in a while, | 布鲁斯 我们有段时间没说过话了 |
[06:04] | but someone just killed Roland Charles. | 但是有人刚杀了罗兰·查尔斯 |
[06:07] | We may have a problem. | 我们也许有麻烦了 |
[06:13] | Roland Charles asked for clearance | 罗兰·查尔斯请求获取 |
[06:15] | for some top secret biotech experiment. | 某个绝密生物实验的权限 |
[06:19] | Project M. | M计划 |
[06:20] | Ivy, you think I care about that? | 艾薇 你觉得我在乎这些吗 |
[06:23] | You just killed a man in front of his family. | 你刚在一个人的家人面前杀了他 |
[06:27] | He had it coming. | 他罪有应得 |
[06:28] | You have no idea what these people do. | 你根本不知道那些人做了些什么 |
[06:33] | We need to find out everything we can about Project M. | 我们得查明关于M计划的一切 |
[06:37] | And whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[06:39] | all access would have had to have been approved | 所有权限都需要通过 |
[06:41] | by Bruce Wayne. | 布鲁斯·韦恩的批准 |
[06:42] | You know, I-I-I really thought | 知道吗 我真的以为 |
[06:44] | that doing a crime spree with you would be fun, | 和你一同大肆犯罪会很有趣 |
[06:48] | but… I was wrong. | 但是 我错了 |
[06:51] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[06:52] | Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[06:55] | Enjoy your shrubs. | 跟你的灌木玩去吧 |
[07:05] | We don’t need her. | 我们不需要她 |
[07:12] | Now let’s show everyone just how strong we are. | 让所有人都知道我们有多强大吧 |
[07:26] | Pour me another shot. Pour me another shot. | 再来一杯 再来一杯 |
[07:33] | Party time. | 派对时间 |
[07:36] | Party time. | 派对时间 |
[07:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[07:39] | Gonna throw up. Gonna throw up. | 要吐了 要吐了 |
[07:42] | You know, I’ve had some crazy nights, | 我也有过一些疯狂的夜晚 |
[07:45] | but I’ve never bought a talking bird. | 但我从没买过一只会说话的鸟 |
[07:48] | Sorry. Party’s over. | 抱歉 派对结束了 |
[07:51] | I wasn’t at the party. | 我没参加派对 |
[07:55] | I’ve seen you before. | 我见过你 |
[07:58] | At The Sirens. What are you… | 在海妖夜总会 你这是… |
[08:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[08:04] | I’m here to speak for those | 我是来替那些 |
[08:06] | who can’t speak for themselves, Bruce. | 无声者说话的 布鲁斯 |
[08:08] | I’m here to speak for the plants. | 我是来为植物发声的 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | My head hurts. | 我脑袋疼 |
[08:18] | Please get out. | 请你出去吧 |
[08:24] | First… | 首先 |
[08:26] | tell me about Project M. | 跟我说说M计划 |
[08:32] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道这个的 |
[08:33] | Oh, I know a lot of things… | 我知道很多事 |
[08:37] | Billionaire Boy. | 亿万富翁少年 |
[08:40] | Ivy? | 艾薇 |
[08:47] | You’re so… | 你真是 |
[08:50] | beautiful. | 好美 |
[08:52] | Now, Project M. | 说说M计划吧 |
[09:02] | Next. | 下一个 |
[09:17] | Get him off… | 拉开他 |
[09:33] | Is this seat taken? | 这个座位有人吗 |
[09:35] | If I say yes, will it make a difference? | 即便我说有 有什么用吗 |
[09:37] | You know, I’ve always been a fan. | 我一直是你的粉丝 |
[09:39] | When you got locked up in this loony bin, | 你被关进这个疯人院时 |
[09:42] | I expected great things. | 我期待着大事发生 |
[09:43] | A murder or two, maybe a… | 杀一两个人 也许… |
[09:47] | prison break. | 越个狱 |
[09:50] | But all you’ve done is mope for the last six weeks. | 可这六周以来你一直闷闷不乐 |
[09:58] | If you must know, I cannot escape. | 你非要问的话 我不能逃跑 |
[10:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:03] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[10:07] | Because Sofia Falcone is holding | 因为索菲娅·法尔科内囚禁了 |
[10:09] | someone important to me captive, | 一个对我非常重要的人 |
[10:10] | and if I escape, she will kill him. | 要是我逃走 她就会杀了他 |
[10:14] | What a boring story. | 真是无聊 |
[10:15] | If there’s one thing I can’t stand, | 我万万不能忍的 |
[10:18] | it’s someone boring. | 就是一个无聊的人 |
[10:22] | The last person who bored me was Dietrich. | 上一个让我无聊的人是迪特里希 |
[10:25] | I had to sneak into his shock therapy session | 我只好趁他进行电击治疗的时候溜进去 |
[10:28] | and goose the juice. | 加大了电流 |
[10:30] | Now he pees himself ten times a day, and sometimes, uh… | 现在他每天尿十次裤子 有时… |
[10:37] | …poos himself. | 还会拉裤子 |
[10:43] | Well, that’s very sad. | 真叫人难过 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna cure you of this attitude, Oswald. | 我要治好你的消沉 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[10:56] | I’m gonna find that entertaining guy I know is inside of you. | 我要找回仍在你心里的那个有趣的人 |
[11:00] | And when I do, | 等到那时 |
[11:03] | we are gonna have so much fun together. | 我们会玩得非常开心的 |
[11:13] | That’s quite a story. | 真是精彩 |
[11:17] | Not what I was expecting. | 但这不是我想要的 |
[11:20] | You’re just so easy to talk to. | 向你倾诉好轻松 |
[11:24] | Normally, I would make this quick, | 一般来说 我会速战速决 |
[11:26] | like I did with Roland, | 就像对罗兰那样 |
[11:27] | but it’s your name on the company | 可写着你姓氏的公司 |
[11:29] | that murders my little green friends. | 害死了我那些绿色的小朋友们 |
[11:32] | I’m so sorry, Ivy. | 很抱歉 艾薇 |
[11:35] | I would never want to upset you. | 我绝不会想让你难过的 |
[11:37] | But you have, Bruce. | 可你就是让我难过了 布鲁斯 |
[11:42] | Hide out here all you want. | 哪怕你躲在这里 |
[11:47] | Bury your head in the sand. | 把脑袋埋在沙子里 |
[11:53] | You’re still guilty. | 你也仍然有罪 |
[12:06] | It’ll be slow. | 死亡会慢慢到来 |
[12:09] | And it’ll be painful. | 而且很痛苦 |
[12:13] | But it’s what you deserve. | 不过这是你罪有应得 |
[12:25] | I’m just sorry I won’t be here to see you bloom. | 很遗憾我不能看到你开花了 |
[12:52] | No. | 不行 |
[12:54] | No. | 不行 |
[12:56] | No. | 不行 |
[12:57] | None of these will do. | 全都不合适 |
[12:58] | Where’s Ivy? | 艾薇去哪了 |
[13:00] | What did she do to me? Where am I? | 她对我做了什么 我在哪 |
[13:05] | Just the thing. | 就是这个 |
[13:06] | Ra’s al Ghul? | 雷霄·奥古 |
[13:07] | “Ra’s al Ghul.” | “雷霄·奥古” |
[13:10] | Nope. Never heard of him. | 不 从没听说过 |
[13:11] | I’m Dr. Greenthumb. | 我是绿拇指博士 |
[13:12] | Just here to do a little light pruning, really. | 我就是要简单修剪一下 |
[13:15] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[13:17] | No! | 不 |
[13:22] | There. | 好了 |
[13:24] | That’s better. | 这才像样 |
[13:30] | Mommy always used to say: | 妈妈以前常说 |
[13:32] | a little pruning encourages growth. | 修剪修剪有助于生长 |
[13:36] | Where are you taking that? | 你要把它拿到哪去 |
[13:37] | Thanks, poppet. | 谢谢 乖宝宝 |
[13:39] | Where are you taking my face? | 你要把我的脸拿到哪去 |
[13:41] | Please. | 求求你 |
[13:42] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[13:44] | My dear boy. | 亲爱的孩子 |
[13:47] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[13:49] | Just hold still, while I put these in place. | 别动 我把这个给你缠好 |
[13:51] | – No. – Good Lord. | -不 -天呐 |
[13:53] | No! | 不 |
[14:07] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[14:08] | What a pleasant surprise. | 真是意外的惊喜 |
[14:10] | – I’m looking for Selina. – Haven’t seen her. | -我在找塞琳娜 -没见到她 |
[14:12] | She’s more of an alley cat than a house cat. | 她可不是家猫 而是后巷的野猫 |
[14:14] | – Now, I’m just in the middle of something. – Let him in. | -我正在忙 -让他进来 |
[14:21] | Hello, James. | 你好啊 詹姆斯 |
[14:23] | It’s been a while. | 有日子没见了 |
[14:25] | Barbara, can you give us a moment? | 芭芭拉 你能让我们单独聊聊吗 |
[14:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[14:30] | Have fun, lovebirds. | 聊得开心 小爱侣 |
[14:37] | What is your business with Barbara Kean? | 你和芭芭拉·基恩有什么往来 |
[14:39] | You’re worried that I told her about our arrangement? | 你担心我会把我们的协议告诉她吗 |
[14:43] | I know how to keep a secret. | 我知道如何保守秘密 |
[14:45] | Now, I want my man Carmichael released from GCPD custody. | 我要哥谭市警局释放我的手下卡迈克尔 |
[14:49] | That wasn’t the deal. | 我们说好的可不是这样 |
[14:51] | You run the underworld. | 你经营黑社会 |
[14:52] | I run the GCPD. | 我掌管哥谭市警局 |
[14:53] | Your guy got arrested. | 你的手下被逮捕了 |
[14:55] | That’s on him. | 那是他活该 |
[14:56] | Let me make something clear. | 让我把话说清楚 |
[14:59] | Our deal is whatever I say it is. | 我们说好的是由我说了算 |
[15:02] | Unless you want people to know | 除非你想人们知道 |
[15:03] | you’re responsible for bringing the Pyg to town. | 猪头人是因为你才来到城里 |
[15:07] | You brought him to Gotham. | 是你把他带来哥谭的 |
[15:08] | I was just trying to stop Penguin. | 我只是想阻止企鹅 |
[15:09] | But you covered it up and took credit for killing him. | 但你掩盖了这事 还说是你干掉了他 |
[15:13] | Word gets out, you’re destroyed. | 事情一旦传出去 你就毁了 |
[15:15] | Along with your beloved GCPD. | 还有你心爱的哥谭市警局 |
[15:19] | And if I go down… | 如果我毁了 |
[15:22] | so will you. | 你也一样 |
[15:23] | And I think you like being queen of the underworld. | 我觉得你喜欢做黑社会女王 |
[15:26] | You still think you know what I will and won’t do. | 你还自以为知道我会或不会做什么 |
[15:29] | I know a bluff when I see one. | 我一眼就能看穿虚张声势 |
[15:35] | I have a job to do. | 我还有活儿要干 |
[15:40] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[15:41] | Oh, hey, Jim. I found Selina. She went that way. | 吉姆 我找到塞琳娜了 她去那边了 |
[15:49] | No, no, no! | 不要 不要 |
[15:52] | Shut your beak. | 闭上你的鸟嘴 |
[15:55] | No! No. No. No… | 不要 不要 |
[16:07] | What do you want? | 你们想怎样 |
[16:07] | I told you, Pengy. | 我和你说了 企小鹅 |
[16:10] | I’m gonna cure you of this sad sack mopey act. | 我要治好你这副可悲又无趣的样子 |
[16:13] | And the best cure | 最好的治疗方法就是 |
[16:15] | is the laughing cure. | 大笑 |
[16:20] | Make me laugh. | 逗我笑吧 |
[16:22] | Make him laugh! Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 逗他笑 |
[16:25] | So, what’ll you be performing? | 你打算表演点什么 |
[16:28] | Uh, contortionism? | 柔身术 |
[16:29] | Juggling act? A tight five? | 杂耍 还是五环 |
[16:32] | Oh, what’s that? | 你说什么 |
[16:34] | You want to do a clown dance? | 你要跳小丑舞吗 |
[16:37] | – Yeah! – Wonderful. | -好棒 -好极了 |
[16:42] | I will not! | 我不跳 |
[16:45] | No. | 走开 |
[16:47] | Hands off… No! | 放开我 走开 |
[16:50] | Make him laugh! Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 逗他笑 |
[16:52] | Make him laugh! Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 逗他笑 |
[16:55] | Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 |
[16:58] | In your own time. | 随时可以开始 |
[17:03] | You have no idea how I’ve suffered. | 你根本不知道我都遭受了什么 |
[17:06] | The betrayals I’ve endured. | 我所忍受的背叛 |
[17:08] | Just… just leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[17:11] | – Leave me alone. – Cut! | -放过我吧 -停 |
[17:19] | Oswald, Oswald, Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[17:22] | You are trapped in a prison. | 你现在关在监狱里 |
[17:25] | In here. | 你脑子里的监狱 |
[17:28] | And I’m offering you the key. | 而我要把钥匙给你 |
[17:30] | So… dance. | 所以 起舞吧 |
[17:33] | Make him laugh! Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 逗他笑 |
[17:36] | Make him laugh! | 逗他笑 |
[17:37] | Now we’re talking. | 这才像样 |
[17:39] | I can feel the funny coming. | 我能感觉到要好笑了 |
[17:41] | Here it comes! | 来了 |
[17:43] | Here comes the funny. Okay. | 搞笑来了 好的 |
[17:50] | And you’re down. | 你被打倒了 |
[17:55] | Fred Astaire you are not. | 你可不比弗雷德·阿斯泰尔 |
[17:59] | – We’ll try again tomorrow. – Come on! | -明天再试吧 -来啊 |
[18:21] | What the hell, man? | 干什么啊 |
[18:22] | Why were you running, Selina? | 你跑什么 塞琳娜 |
[18:24] | ‘Cause a jerk with a badge was chasing me. | 因为有个戴警徽的混蛋在追我 |
[18:26] | So not because you were in Roland Charles’s house last night | 不是因为你昨晚去过罗兰·查尔斯的家 |
[18:28] | when he was turned into a tree? | 眼看着他被变成了树吗 |
[18:30] | His family saw a redhead and a brunette. | 他家人看到了一个红发女和一个棕发女 |
[18:32] | The brunette was carrying a leather whip just like yours. | 而棕发女像你一样带着皮鞭 |
[18:34] | Tell me I’m crazy. | 是我疯了吗 |
[18:36] | I swear, I was only there to rob the place. | 我发誓 我只是去打劫的 |
[18:38] | So what about the redhead? | 那么那个红发女呢 |
[18:40] | She killed some tweaker in the Narrows the same way. | 她还在奈何岛用同样方式杀了个毛贼 |
[18:43] | I need a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[18:45] | Ivy Pepper. | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[18:47] | Try again. I know Ivy. | 少来了 我认识艾薇 |
[18:48] | No, Gordon, she’s changed. | 不 戈登 她变样了 |
[18:50] | Like, a lot. | 变了很多 |
[18:51] | She can use plants to hypnotize people, and poison them. | 她可以用植物催眠 毒死别人 |
[18:55] | So why’d she want to kill Roland? | 那她为什么想杀罗兰 |
[18:56] | ‘Cause he works for Wayne Enterprises. | 因为他在韦恩集团工作 |
[18:59] | Wayne Enterprises. | 韦恩集团 |
[19:00] | She’s obsessed with this super secret project they’re doing. | 她痴迷于他们的一项绝密项目 |
[19:03] | Lucius lied. | 卢修斯撒谎了 |
[19:05] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 我们走 |
[19:14] | Admiring my handiwork? | 欣赏我的作品呢 |
[19:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[19:20] | Look how beautiful he became. | 看他现在多美 |
[19:25] | And all it took… | 而只需要… |
[19:27] | was a little scratch. | 轻轻一抓就行了 |
[19:33] | Well, what do you want from me? | 你想从我这儿要什么 |
[19:35] | I want to know about Project M. | 我想了解M项目 |
[19:38] | What is Project M? | M项目是什么 |
[19:40] | Bruce Wayne told me everything. | 布鲁斯·韦恩什么都告诉我了 |
[19:42] | How he didn’t even trust himself with the location, | 说他不想让自己知道地点 |
[19:45] | but that you know where it is. | 但你知道在哪 |
[19:49] | And you’re going to take me to it. | 你要带我去 |
[19:55] | But first, | 但首先 |
[19:58] | you probably want to tell me I’m beautiful. | 你是不是想说我很美 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:08] | Help! | 救命 |
[20:11] | Help! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁来救救我 |
[20:31] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[20:32] | Jim, you need to help me. | 吉姆 你得救救我 |
[20:35] | Looks like you cut yourself shaving, old man. | 看来你刮胡子时割伤了自己 老头子 |
[20:38] | Jim, it’s me, it’s Bruce. | 吉姆 是我 布鲁斯 |
[20:39] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[20:43] | Honey, I think we’d know if you were Bruce Wayne. | 亲爱的 如果你是布鲁斯·韦恩我们肯定认得出 |
[20:46] | He’s the one throwing this shindig. | 就是他主持了这场盛会 |
[20:48] | That’s him yonder. | 那才是他 |
[20:50] | Bruce, you’re incorrigible. | 布鲁斯 你真是不可救药 |
[20:52] | I may bust a gut. | 我可能笑破肚子了 |
[20:55] | Luckily, I am a doctor. | 幸好 我是个医生 |
[20:57] | Ain’t he the cat’s pajamas? | 他多棒啊 |
[21:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:06] | Easy there, sport. | 小心点 伙计 |
[21:08] | That’s Italian velvet. | 这可是意大利天鹅绒 |
[21:09] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:10] | Where’s Ra’s al Ghul? | 雷霄·奥古在哪 |
[21:12] | Ra’s al who? | 谁 |
[21:13] | That’s my face. He gave you my face. | 那是我的脸 他给了你我的脸 |
[21:15] | That’s my face! | 那是我的脸 |
[21:16] | Think you’ve been hitting the gin. | 你是喝多了吧 |
[21:19] | Give me back my face! | 把我的脸还我 |
[21:20] | I’m Bruce Wayne! | 我才是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[21:23] | Get off of me. | 放开我 |
[21:24] | You’re ruining my fun. | 你扫我兴了 |
[21:28] | Everything all right, Master Bruce? | 没事吧 布鲁斯少爷 |
[21:31] | Yes, thank you. | 没事 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Just getting rid of the riffraff. | 就是赶走了个粗人 |
[21:43] | Dude, what is it with you and the arm-grabbing? | 哥们 你怎么那么喜欢抓人胳膊 |
[21:46] | Harper. I need keys to lockup. | 哈珀 给我拘留室的钥匙 |
[21:47] | – And is Lucius in his office? – Let go. | -卢修斯在办公室吗 -放开 |
[21:49] | Lucius? No, he left with Ivy a little while ago. | 卢修斯吗 他跟艾薇走了 有一阵了 |
[21:52] | Ivy Pepper? | 艾薇·佩珀吗 |
[21:53] | – She was here? – Yeah. | -她来过了 -嗯 |
[21:55] | She asked me to introduce her to everyone. | 她叫我给她介绍大家来着 |
[21:57] | Isn’t she the coolest? | 她是不是最棒了 |
[21:58] | She’s a psycho | 她是个疯子 |
[21:59] | who turned a guy into a potted plant. | 她把一个男人变成了盆栽 |
[22:02] | What’s going on with you? | 你是怎么回事 |
[22:04] | Did he just say Ivy’s a psycho? | 他刚说艾薇是个疯子吗 |
[22:07] | But Ivy’s the best. | 但艾薇最棒了 |
[22:11] | Is this the, uh, hypnosis I’ve been hearing about? | 这就是传说中的催眠吗 |
[22:14] | I’m gonna say yeah. | 应该是的 |
[22:16] | And until it fades, they’ll do anything for her. | 直到效力过去 他们会为她赴汤蹈火 |
[22:19] | And think she’s the coolest. | 而且觉得她最棒了 |
[22:23] | What do you mean by “Ivy’s a psycho”? | 你说”艾薇是疯子”是什么意思 |
[22:26] | Hold that thought, Harper. | 等下再说 哈珀 |
[22:28] | We’ll be right back. | 我们就回来 |
[22:31] | You hear what the captain said about Ivy? | 你听到警监怎么说艾薇了吗 |
[22:33] | But Ivy’s awesome. | 但艾薇多棒 |
[22:34] | Yeah, she is the coolest. | 是啊 她最棒了 |
[22:46] | No more, no more! | 不要了 |
[22:49] | You have a visitor. | 你有访客 |
[22:58] | Hello, Oswald. | 你好 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[23:01] | I see Arkham’s treating you well. | 看来阿卡姆对你很不错嘛 |
[23:05] | I take it you’re here to gloat. | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吧 |
[23:07] | You are correct. | 你说对了 |
[23:10] | And why not? | 何不呢 |
[23:12] | I am in an insane asylum. | 我在一家疯人院里 |
[23:16] | Being pummeled by lunatics. | 被疯子殴打 |
[23:20] | Then again, at least I’m not a moron. | 但是 至少我不是个白痴 |
[23:25] | I may not be the man I once was. | 我或许不是曾经的我了 |
[23:29] | But I have many things that you do not have. | 但我有很多你没有的东西 |
[23:31] | A purpose. | 人生目标 |
[23:33] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[23:34] | You have neither of those. | 你两样都没有 |
[23:36] | And I wanted you to see that. | 我要你看到这一点 |
[23:42] | No. | 不 |
[23:45] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[23:47] | There’s something else going on. | 还有别的什么情况 |
[23:49] | Something else brought you here. | 你来有别的原因 |
[23:53] | There’s nothing else. | 没别的了 |
[23:55] | I wanted you to see | 我就是想让你看到 |
[23:56] | how well I am doing. | 我现在过得多好 |
[23:58] | And I wanted to see how miserable you are. | 我想看到你现在多痛苦 |
[24:00] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[24:02] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[24:05] | I’m gonna be out of here soon. | 我很快就能出去 |
[24:08] | And once I am, | 等我出去了 |
[24:10] | I am going to wipe | 我要把你 |
[24:13] | that smile off of your face. | 脸上的笑容抹掉 |
[24:16] | Preferably with a chain saw. | 最好是用链锯 |
[24:19] | How are you gonna do that? | 你打算怎么做到呢 |
[24:21] | You have no friends. | 你没有朋友 |
[24:23] | No one to help you escape. | 没人帮你逃出去 |
[24:26] | You are utterly alone. | 你完全是孤家寡人 |
[24:31] | Good-bye, Oswald. | 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[24:34] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[24:35] | but I don’t put too much stock | 但我不怎么看重 |
[24:37] | in the opinions of simpletons! | 笨蛋的看法 |
[24:55] | “I am held captive all day. | 我终日被人囚禁 |
[24:57] | “My brilliance locked away. | 才智被困于牢笼 |
[24:59] | “This prison must be broken. | 要成功逃出监狱 |
[25:01] | “The key? | 钥匙何在 |
[25:05] | My name, which must be spoken.” | 是不能说的名字 |
[25:12] | You’re still in there. | 你还在那里 |
[25:17] | That’s why you came. | 所以你才来找我 |
[25:20] | You’re still there. | 你还在 |
[25:22] | And you’re gonna help me find a way out of here. | 你要帮我想办法逃出去 |
[25:25] | Hello? | 拜托 |
[25:26] | We should be leaving. | 我们该走了 |
[25:28] | Not until we find out where Ivy took Lucius. | 得先查明艾薇带卢修斯去哪了 |
[25:30] | There has to be something. | 肯定有线索的 |
[25:42] | You know where it is | 你知道在哪 |
[25:43] | and you are going to take me to it. | 你要带我去 |
[25:46] | You’re so incredible. | 你好棒啊 |
[25:49] | Where is Project M? | M项目在哪 |
[25:52] | Wayne Biotech has a secret facility | 韦恩生物科技有一栋秘密设施 |
[25:54] | outside the city at the edge of Kane Park. | 就在城外 凯恩公园边 |
[25:57] | Good man, Lucius. | 好样的 卢修斯 |
[25:59] | In here. | 在这里 |
[26:01] | Hey, Cap. | 警监 |
[26:03] | The boys and I were talking. | 我跟伙计们谈了谈 |
[26:04] | And we didn’t really like the way | 我们不喜欢你之前 |
[26:05] | that you were talking about Ivy. | 说艾薇的那些话 |
[26:07] | I told you we should have left. | 我就说我们该赶紧走的 |
[26:10] | Look, I think you misinterpreted what I was saying. | 听着 我觉得你们误解了我的话 |
[26:14] | You called Ivy a psycho. | 你说艾薇是个疯子 |
[26:17] | That’s a term of endearment. | 那是亲昵的称呼 |
[26:19] | I love Ivy. I think she’s great. | 我爱艾薇 我觉得她可棒了 |
[26:22] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:23] | Do you love Ivy? | 你爱艾薇吗 |
[26:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:26] | I love Ivy. | 我当然爱艾薇 |
[26:29] | How much? | 多爱 |
[26:31] | I love Ivy so much that | 我可爱艾薇了 |
[26:33] | I wish I could be her. | 我简直希望自己能成为她 |
[26:37] | You’re not really selling it. | 你毫无说服力 |
[26:39] | And you think you did? | 你以为你就有吗 |
[26:41] | Run. | 跑 |
[26:42] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[26:46] | Selina! | 塞琳娜 |
[26:50] | Break it down! | 砸开门 |
[27:09] | All right, Oswald, ole buddy, ole pal. | 好吧 奥斯瓦尔德 老伙计 |
[27:13] | Tonight we’re gonna cure you. | 今晚 我们要治好你 |
[27:15] | Make me laugh or else. | 逗我笑 否则后果自负 |
[27:17] | Let’s call this the sudden death round. | 就称之为 速死环节吧 |
[27:28] | Dietrich? | 迪特里希 |
[27:40] | Okay, that was clever-ish. | 好吧 还挺聪明的 |
[27:47] | Yeah, that’s a spoon. | 嗯 那是个勺子 |
[27:49] | It is also a fork! | 还是个叉子 |
[27:51] | Looks like you got some fight in you still, | 看来你还有几分斗志 |
[27:53] | but it’s just too little, too late, too… | 但是太少 也太迟了 |
[27:57] | boring. | 太无聊了 |
[27:58] | Lobotomize the little bird. | 给那只小鸟做额叶切除术 |
[28:01] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[28:03] | You said this prison is all in my mind. | 你说这栋监狱都在我脑子里 |
[28:08] | Maybe I’m in a prison right now, | 或许 我现在就在一栋监狱里 |
[28:11] | a prison where you can’t get to me. | 在这里 你抓不到我 |
[28:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:35] | You really are nuts. | 你真是疯了 |
[29:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:13] | Oh, yeah! | 好样的 |
[29:23] | Try laughing now, you ginger sap! | 你再笑啊 你个死红毛 |
[29:27] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[29:39] | See? I told you I’d cure you. | 瞧 我就说我会治好你 |
[29:42] | Don’t flatter yourself! | 别臭美了 |
[29:43] | One more. | 再来一下 |
[29:51] | And so, I said to the guy– you want to know what I said? | 于是我对他说 想知道我说了什么吗 |
[29:54] | I said, “What is this? | 我说 “这是什么 |
[29:56] | A three-ring circus?” | 三环马戏团吗” |
[30:02] | And keep ’em coming. | 酒别断 |
[30:12] | How long do you think you can hide in here? | 你以为你能在这里躲多久 |
[30:16] | Look. | 看 |
[30:18] | Out there. | 那外面 |
[30:21] | He’s going to find you eventually. | 他早晚会找到你的 |
[30:24] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[30:26] | Who’s going to find me? | 谁会找到我 |
[30:39] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[30:40] | Special Agent Pennyworth to you, you scumbag. | 你得叫我潘尼沃斯特工 你个人渣 |
[30:44] | Package secured. | 包裹已拿到 |
[30:44] | Requesting extraction. | 请求撤离 |
[30:47] | No! | 不要 |
[30:55] | Just be careful in here. | 在这里要小心 |
[30:57] | We’re gonna go this way. | 我们往这边走 |
[31:01] | This way. | 这边 |
[31:08] | So, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[31:11] | Project M. | M项目 |
[31:15] | Also… | 也称作 |
[31:17] | called Lazarus Water. | 拉萨路水 |
[31:19] | It belonged to a man known as Ra’s al Ghul. | 属于一个叫雷霄·奥古的男人 |
[31:21] | It stimulates cell growth at an alarming rate. | 它可以以惊人的速度刺激细胞生长 |
[31:25] | We’ve yet to figure out how. | 我们尚未搞清楚是怎么做到的 |
[31:30] | I assumed Project M killed plants, | 我以为M项目会杀死植物 |
[31:32] | but it’s the opposite. | 但恰恰相反 |
[31:35] | Just like humans | 人类啊 |
[31:36] | to lock up something so beautiful. | 偏要把这么美丽的东西锁起来 |
[31:39] | What are you going to do with it? | 你打算拿它做什么 |
[31:44] | I’m going to make miracles happen. | 我要制造奇迹 |
[31:56] | Release me! | 放了我 |
[32:00] | Listen to me. I’m Bruce Wayne! | 听我说 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[32:02] | I can pay you whatever you want. | 不管你要多少钱我都能给你 |
[32:03] | You need to let me go now! | 你得马上放我走 |
[32:05] | Sorry, I can’t do that, my old love. | 抱歉 我不能那么做 老朋友 |
[32:07] | You see, I have a mission. | 瞧 我有个任务 |
[32:08] | What mission? | 什么任务 |
[32:10] | For me to bring you to him. | 我得带你来见他 |
[32:16] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:19] | Well, giddyup, son. | 去吧 小子 |
[32:42] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:44] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么带我来这儿 |
[32:45] | This is where my parents were killed! | 这是我父母被杀的地方 |
[32:48] | No. | 不 |
[32:49] | This is where I was born. | 这是我诞生的地方 |
[32:56] | No! | 不 |
[33:06] | That’s far enough. | 别再走了 |
[33:11] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[33:12] | Ivy Pepper? | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[33:13] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[33:15] | I’m not the same kid you remember. | 我不是你记忆里的那个孩子了 |
[33:19] | The kid whose father | 那个你和你搭档 |
[33:20] | you and your partner killed, | 多年前杀了她父亲的 |
[33:21] | all those years ago. | 那个孩子 |
[33:25] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[33:26] | Well, first, I was a seed. | 起初 我是个种子 |
[33:30] | Then a sprout. | 然后成了芽 |
[33:33] | Now I’ve bloomed. | 现在我开花了 |
[33:35] | Drop your gun. | 放下枪 |
[33:37] | Or your friend Lucius… | 否则你的朋友卢修斯 |
[33:40] | …becomes a flower arrangement. | 会变成一盆花卉 |
[33:50] | Lucius, you okay? | 卢修斯 你没事吧 |
[33:53] | I’m in the sweet embrace of one of my favorite people, Jim. | 我被我最喜欢的人拥抱着 吉姆 |
[33:56] | Never been better. | 我好极了 |
[33:58] | Now, I know you’re tenacious, | 我知道你很顽固 |
[33:59] | Jim Gordon, gun or no gun. | 吉姆·戈登 不管你有没有枪 |
[34:01] | You’ll come after me. | 都会来追我 |
[34:04] | But then… Bruce Wayne will die. | 但那样 布鲁斯·韦恩就要死了 |
[34:09] | What have you done to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[34:10] | I went to Wayne Manor | 我去过了韦恩庄园 |
[34:11] | and planted a seed. | 栽下了一枚种子 |
[34:13] | I imagine he’s about to bloom. | 现在 他应该要开花了 |
[34:16] | But if you let me go, | 但如果你放了我 |
[34:18] | you may have a chance | 你就或许还有机会 |
[34:21] | to get him the antidote. | 把解药给他 |
[34:27] | This isn’t over. | 这不算完 |
[34:29] | You have no idea how right you are. | 你都不知道自己说得多对 |
[34:33] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:35] | Lucius, give me the antidote. | 卢修斯 给我解药 |
[34:37] | Uh, let’s just wait until Ivy’s at a safe distance. | 等到艾薇跑远了吧 |
[34:40] | Give me the antidote. Come on. | 解药给我 快点 |
[34:43] | – Don’t make me hit you. – Jim. | -别逼我打你 -吉姆 |
[34:45] | I must warn you, I’m a black belt in jiu-jitsu. | 我可要告诉你 我是柔道黑带 |
[34:48] | Since when? | 什么时候练的 |
[34:49] | Night classes. | 夜校 |
[34:58] | – The Lazarus Water. – Come on. | -拉萨路水 -来吧 |
[35:00] | We got to get to Bruce Wayne. | 我们得去救布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[35:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:28] | Help! | 救命 |
[35:31] | Somebody help! | 谁救救我 |
[35:36] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[35:39] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[35:48] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[35:51] | I am the one you cannot escape. | 我是你无法逃避的人 |
[35:55] | The one you cannot kill. | 我是你无法杀死的人 |
[36:01] | You’re me. | 你是我 |
[36:04] | Please. | 求你 |
[36:04] | You’re scared. You should be. | 你害怕了 你应该害怕 |
[36:13] | It’s okay, Bruce. It’s all right. | 没事 布鲁斯 没事了 |
[36:16] | You’re safe now. | 你安全了 |
[36:26] | According to Lucius, | 据卢修斯说 |
[36:27] | Ivy’s toxin attacks the brain like a hallucinogen. | 艾薇的毒素会像迷幻剂一样袭击大脑 |
[36:31] | So, whatever you went through, | 所以 不管你经历了什么 |
[36:34] | I doubt it was pleasant. | 肯定很不好受 |
[36:36] | But it wasn’t real. | 但那不是真的 |
[36:39] | I think I saw who I really am. | 我觉得我看到了真正的自己 |
[36:44] | I know what you’re gonna say, | 我知道你要说什么 |
[36:46] | but what I saw– it was real. | 但我看到的 是真的 |
[36:51] | Well, then you’re lucky. | 那你很幸运 |
[36:54] | Most people go their whole lives not ever knowing | 大部分人这辈子都不知道 |
[36:56] | – who they really are. – I’m not lucky. | -他们究竟是谁 -我不幸运 |
[36:58] | You didn’t see it. | 你没看到那景象 |
[37:07] | I’ve seen my own darkness. | 我见过我自己的黑暗 |
[37:11] | I’ll say this. | 这么说吧 |
[37:13] | You have people around you who care for you. | 你身边有在乎你的人 |
[37:18] | Don’t fight this alone. | 别孤军奋战 |
[37:20] | Trust us. | 信任我们 |
[37:24] | I’ll leave men outside tonight. | 我今晚会在外面安排人 |
[37:26] | I’ll come by tomorrow, check in on you. | 明早我再过来看你 |
[37:31] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[37:33] | When I was under, | 我陷入幻觉时 |
[37:36] | I saw you. | 我看到了你 |
[37:39] | You had a moustache. | 你留了小胡子 |
[37:45] | Well, clearly, that’s a very dangerous toxin. | 看来这毒素真的很危险 |
[38:04] | Alfred, it’s… | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:06] | it’s me, it’s Bruce. I… | 是我 布鲁斯 我 |
[38:12] | I need your help, Alfred. | 我需要你帮忙 阿尔弗雷德 |
[38:15] | Please call me. | 请打给我 |
[38:31] | We’re not hypnotiZed. | 催眠已经褪去了 |
[38:32] | Just embarrassed. | 我们只觉得丢人 |
[38:36] | Good to have you back. | 很高兴你们回来了 |
[38:39] | All right, listen up. | 好了 听好 |
[38:41] | I want an APB on Ivy Pepper. | 对艾薇·佩珀发出全境通告 |
[38:43] | Finding her is our top priority. | 找到她是我们的头等要务 |
[38:45] | All right, you heard him, people. | 好的 你们听到了 |
[38:46] | Let’s get to work. | 我们开工吧 |
[38:49] | What do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[38:50] | I thought about what you said. | 我想了你说的话 |
[38:52] | How if I used the Pyg to destroy you, | 如果我利用猪头人毁了你 |
[38:53] | I’d also destroy myself. | 也会毁了我自己 |
[38:56] | And? | 怎么 |
[38:57] | And… you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:00] | I’ve come to enjoy being the queen of Gotham. | 我开始享受做哥谭女王了 |
[39:02] | Glad we understand each other. | 很高兴我们达成了共识 |
[39:04] | Not quite. You see, I also realiZed | 不是的 你瞧 我还意识到 |
[39:06] | I don’t need the Pyg. | 我不需要猪头人 |
[39:09] | There are other ways for me to hurt you. | 我还有其他办法可以伤害你 |
[39:19] | Thank you so much for coming. | 非常感谢你前来 |
[39:21] | I thought we were overdue for a chat. | 我觉得我们早该谈谈了 |
[39:24] | How could I say no to my sister-in-law? | 我怎么能拒绝我的小姑子呢 |
[39:37] | So I strangled him with his lower… | 于是我用他的肠子勒死了他 |
[39:45] | Relax, buddy. | 放松 伙计 |
[39:47] | You gave me what I needed. | 你已经满足了我 |
[39:49] | The laugh of the century. | 让我好好笑了一场 |
[39:56] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[39:58] | You appear to have everyone here under your thumb. | 你似乎把这里的每个人都控制住了 |
[40:01] | The guards, the inmates. | 守卫 囚犯 |
[40:02] | What can I say? I’m a charismatic guy. | 没办法 我就这么有魅力 |
[40:07] | You could escape anytime. | 你可以随时逃走 |
[40:09] | Why stay? | 为什么留下 |
[40:13] | Why indeed? | 是啊 为什么 |
[40:16] | You’re planning something. | 你在计划什么 |
[40:17] | Righty-o, old boy. | 说对了 老伙计 |
[40:20] | Something… | 计划 |
[40:22] | spectacular. | 了不起的事 |
[40:25] | See, I’m in this funny farm ’cause I need to find | 你瞧 我待在这个欢乐农场是想找到 |
[40:27] | the crème de la crazy. | 最绝顶的疯狂 |
[40:34] | Which is why I need you. | 所以我需要你 |
[40:44] | Ah, you get it. | 你懂的 |
[40:45] | But when we’re done, | 但等我们完事了 |
[40:48] | the world out there– | 外面的世界 |
[40:51] | that’ll be the asylum. | 才会变成疯人院 |
[40:54] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:58] | Thank you for your kind offer. | 感谢你的好意邀请 |
[41:02] | I don’t expect to be here very long. | 但我应该不会在这里待太久了 |
[41:12] | You’ll come around. | 你会想通的 |
[41:16] | They always do. | 他们总会想通的 |
[41:30] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[42:03] | Where did these plants come from? | 这些植物哪来的 |
[42:05] | Get out. Before we call the police. | 出去 否则我们要报警了 |
[42:37] | Oh, friends, | 朋友们啊 |
[42:39] | you’re all so beautiful. | 你们都好美 |