时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The Doc, you know ’em? | 医生 你认识他吗 |
[00:03] | Oh, I know The Doc. | 我认识医生 |
[00:04] | Sometimes we search for things we don’t wish to find. | 有时我们会寻找我们并不想找到的东西 |
[00:07] | I enjoy being the queen of Gotham. | 我享受做哥谭女王 |
[00:08] | Glad we understand each other. | 很高兴我们达成了共识 |
[00:10] | There are other ways for me to hurt you. | 我还有其他办法可以伤害你 |
[00:13] | Something’s eating at you, Jim, | 有什么在让你不安 吉姆 |
[00:14] | And you’re not gonna feel clean | 你不把这事说出来 |
[00:15] | until you get it off your chest. | 会一直不舒服 |
[00:18] | That’s done now. | 这下妥了 |
[00:19] | I’m at Sofia Falcone’s. | 我在索菲娅·法尔科内家 |
[00:21] | I just shot and killed the Pyg. | 我刚射杀了猪头人 |
[00:22] | I see Arkham’s treating you well. | 看来阿卡姆对你很不错嘛 |
[00:24] | Good-bye, Oswald. | 再见了 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[00:26] | I am held captive, | 我终日被人囚禁 |
[00:27] | all my brilliance locked away. | 才智被困于牢笼 |
[00:28] | You’re still there. | 你还在 |
[00:30] | And you’re gonna help me find a way out of here. | 你要帮我想办法逃出去 |
[00:31] | I need a name. | 告诉我名字 |
[00:32] | Ivy Pepper. | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[00:33] | I know Ivy. | 我认识艾薇 |
[00:34] | No, Gordon, she’s changed. Like, a lot. | 不 戈登 她变样了 变了很多 |
[00:37] | Called Lazarus Water. | 拉萨路水 |
[00:38] | What are you going to do with it? | 你打算拿它做什么 |
[00:40] | I’m going to make miracles happen. | 我要制造奇迹 |
[00:43] | Reel it in a little? | 稍微收敛一点 |
[00:44] | Or should I call your keeper? | 还是要我打给你的监护人 |
[00:45] | Call Alfred. He won’t answer. | 打给阿尔弗雷德 他不会接的 |
[00:47] | – Why? – ‘Cause I fired him. | -为什么 -因为我把他解雇了 |
[01:45] | Where is the other guy who works here? | 另一个在这儿上班的人呢 |
[01:46] | You mean Harvey? | 你是说哈维吗 |
[01:48] | He’s out sick. You want to leave a message? | 他请病假了 要给他留言吗 |
[01:57] | I do. | 要 |
[01:59] | All right. What should I say? | 行 需要我和他说什么 |
[02:02] | Nothing. | 什么都不用说 |
[02:04] | Because all of you, | 因为你们所有人 |
[02:06] | with your blood and your flesh | 你们的血肉 |
[02:10] | and what you will become… | 以及你们将成为的东西… |
[02:14] | …you are the message. | 你们就是我的留言 |
[02:36] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[02:39] | It doesn’t matter that Mario is gone. | 虽然马里奥不在了 |
[02:40] | You’ll always be my sister. | 但你永远是我嫂子 |
[02:43] | For Falcones, it’s all about family. | 对于法尔科内 家庭至上 |
[02:45] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢 |
[02:48] | So, sister to sister, | 妯娌之间说真话 |
[02:50] | we’re not really here to look at photographs. | 我们不是为了看照片而来的吧 |
[02:56] | There’s only one neighborhood in Gotham | 整个哥谭只剩一个区域 |
[02:57] | that hasn’t bent the knee. | 还没有臣服 |
[02:59] | The Narrows has never submitted to an outside boss. | 奈何岛从不屈从于外界的老大 |
[03:01] | There’s never been someone like me ruling Gotham. | 那是哥谭以前从没被我这样的人统治过 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[03:07] | A tax. | 收税 |
[03:09] | 30% on all income coming from the Narrows, | 奈何岛全部收入的30% |
[03:11] | legal and illegal. | 合法收入和非法收入 |
[03:14] | Every family there lives hand to mouth. | 那里的家庭都只能勉强糊口度日 |
[03:16] | They’ll starve. | 他们会挨饿的 |
[03:18] | We all have to make sacrifices. | 我们都需要做出牺牲 |
[03:20] | I’ll need an answer by the end of the day. | 今天之内给我答案 |
[03:27] | You want me to kiss the ring, I’ll do it to keep the peace, | 你要我俯首称臣 为保和平 我愿意 |
[03:30] | but what you’re asking for is impossible. | 但你这个要求是不可能的 |
[03:34] | You’ll find a way. | 你会想出办法的 |
[03:38] | Thought it was all about family. | 不是说家庭至上吗 |
[03:41] | Never said it was a happy family. | 我可没说是快乐的家庭 |
[03:52] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[04:08] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[04:14] | My parents’ foundation is having their annual dinner tonight. | 我父母的基金会今晚要举办年度晚宴 |
[04:17] | – I thought we’d go. -Somehow, I don’t think | -我想我们可以一起去 -我怎么觉得 |
[04:18] | you called me all the way down here | 你大老远地约我过来 |
[04:19] | to talk about a fundraiser, did you? | 不是来谈慈善晚会的 |
[04:24] | Bruce, what exactly | 布鲁斯 你到底 |
[04:26] | is it that you want from me? | 想要我做什么 |
[04:33] | Help. | 帮助 |
[04:36] | Figuring this out. I can’t do it alone. | 帮我理清前路 我一个人不行 |
[04:38] | I… | 我 |
[04:41] | Alfred, I need your help. | 阿尔弗雷德 我需要你帮我 |
[04:48] | No. | 不 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:53] | Listen, you can’t just waltz back in here | 你不能就这么大摇大摆地出现 |
[04:56] | and expect me to go and clean your smalls and cook your tea, | 叫我去给你洗衣服 泡茶 |
[04:58] | after what you’ve done. | 也不想想你都做了什么 |
[04:59] | Alfred, I’m not asking for that. | 阿尔弗雷德 我并不是要那个 |
[05:01] | I’ve changed. | 我变了 |
[05:01] | Oh, you have, have you? | 是吗 你变了吗 |
[05:02] | See, it’s one thing saying that you’ve changed | 光说你变了是一回事 |
[05:05] | and another actually changing. | 真正改变是另一回事 |
[05:06] | So, show me. | 那么 让我看看 |
[05:09] | Show me how you’ve changed, I might reconsider. | 让我看到你怎么变了 我再考虑一下 |
[05:16] | Show you how? | 怎么给你看 |
[05:24] | That’s for you to figure out, isn’t it? | 这就得你自己想去了 是不是 |
[05:31] | I’m asking as a friend. | 我是作为朋友请求你 |
[05:34] | I am not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[05:39] | I was your butler. | 我曾是你的管家 |
[05:42] | And you fired me. | 而你解雇了我 |
[05:48] | He’ll pay for the tea, miss. | 茶钱他来付 小姐 |
[06:01] | Sure hope Lee is gonna figure something out with Sofia. | 希望小莱能和索菲娅谈出个好结果 |
[06:04] | Lee being the love of your life and all. | 毕竟她是你的今生挚爱 |
[06:06] | We’re friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[06:08] | You know, those cuckoo pills aren’t gonna make me go away. | 你知道那些神经病药并不会把我变没的 |
[06:12] | Well, they have stopped you from getting out | 但至少能阻止你再跑出去 |
[06:14] | and trying to kill Lee again, so works for me! | 试图杀小莱 所以我能接受 |
[06:19] | Mail arrived. | 有邮件来了 |
[06:24] | Oh, who’s it from? | 谁寄来的 |
[06:26] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:28] | “I want to apologize.” | “我想道歉” |
[06:30] | “Can we be friends again?” What? | “我们能再做朋友吗” 什么 |
[06:32] | What is he– I’m never gonna forgive him. | 他胡扯什么 我绝不会原谅他 |
[06:34] | Oh, I think it’s a nice letter. | 我觉得这封信写得不错 |
[06:36] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:37] | Hey, Ed. | 爱德 |
[06:39] | What has two eyes but can’t see? | 什么东西有两只眼睛 却看不见 |
[06:42] | What has two…? | 什么东西有两… |
[06:53] | Good Lord. This is new. | 天啊 这可是新花样 |
[06:56] | More aggressive. | 更凶悍了 |
[06:59] | Plants are literally bursting through their flesh. | 植物直接破肉而出 |
[07:04] | You! | 你 |
[07:05] | Get away from that now. | 立刻离开那东西 |
[07:07] | Now. | 快点 |
[07:08] | Same flower growing out of these bodies. | 这些尸体里长出了同样的花 |
[07:12] | That’s a weapon? | 这是个武器吗 |
[07:14] | Gordon. | 戈登 |
[07:15] | This must be what Ivy did with the Lazarus Water. | 这肯定是艾薇用拉萨路水干的 |
[07:17] | Used it to increase the potency of a toxic plant. | 用它增强了毒植物的能力 |
[07:19] | – The seeds made it airborne… – Where’s Bullock? | -种子让它能空气传播… -布洛克在哪 |
[07:21] | What? | 什么 |
[07:22] | He works here. | 他在这里工作 |
[07:24] | Harvey killed Ivy’s father. | 哈维杀了艾薇的父亲 |
[07:32] | Clear. | 安全 |
[07:35] | Too late. | 我们来晚了 |
[07:37] | No, we’re not. | 不 没有 |
[07:42] | Damn it, Jim! | 该死的 吉姆 |
[07:44] | Jim, what the hell?! | 吉姆 搞什么呢 |
[07:46] | Hey, someone’s paying for that door! | 你们得赔我的门 |
[07:47] | Ivy Pepper. | 艾薇·佩珀 |
[07:49] | – Who? – Mario Pepper’s kid– | -谁 -马里奥·佩珀的女儿 |
[07:51] | she’s been working on some biotech. | 她在研究一种生物科技 |
[07:53] | She attacked your bar. | 她袭击了你的酒吧 |
[07:55] | It’s bad. | 相当惨 |
[07:57] | Donnie, the bartender? | 酒保唐尼怎么样了 |
[08:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[08:02] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[08:03] | Look, I got to think that you were the target. | 我觉得你才是目标 |
[08:07] | Jim, I only shot Ivy Pepper’s dad | 吉姆 我射杀艾薇·佩珀的爸爸 |
[08:09] | because I was saving your stupid hide! | 是为了救你个蠢货 |
[08:11] | – You can’t put this on me! – Guys. | -你不能怪我 -伙计们 |
[08:13] | – I’m not putting it on you! – Guys! | -我没有怪你 -伙计们 |
[08:14] | In the interest of public safety, | 为了大众的安全 |
[08:16] | we have decided to share the footage, | 我们决定公开录像 |
[08:18] | so in a moment, the video we are about to show you | 即将播出的视频 |
[08:20] | is from a tape received this morning. | 是我们今早收到的 |
[08:23] | And again, let me warn you, it is very disturbing. | 我再次提醒 内容会令人不适 |
[08:28] | Plants love us. | 植物爱我们 |
[08:31] | They give us food, shelter, | 它们给我们食物 庇护 |
[08:34] | the very air we breathe. | 还有我们呼吸的空气 |
[08:37] | And what do we do in return? | 而我们是怎么回报的 |
[08:40] | Kill them. | 杀死它们 |
[08:42] | Because that’s our nature. | 因为那就是我们的天性 |
[08:46] | We cause pain. | 我们制造痛苦 |
[08:50] | Everyone I’ve known | 我认识的所有人 |
[08:53] | has only hurt or betrayed me. | 都只会伤害我 背叛我 |
[08:56] | Maybe I’ve always known in my heart what I needed to do. | 也许我内心一直知道我该怎么做 |
[09:00] | But I finally have the power to do so. | 但现在我终于有这个能力了 |
[09:05] | I’m giving your city back to the plants, | 我要把你们的城市还给植物 |
[09:08] | starting with the people who hurt me. | 从那些伤害过我人的开始 |
[09:11] | So if that’s you… | 如果你也有份 |
[09:14] | your time is coming. | 那你大限已至 |
[09:18] | Guess we know what she’s up to. | 看来我们知道她的打算了 |
[09:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:21] | She’s gonna kill everyone in Gotham. | 她要杀死哥谭的所有人 |
[09:23] | Starting with me. | 从我开始 |
[09:27] | Preliminary reports indicate that simular tapes | 初步报告显示多家新闻机构 |
[09:30] | have been delivered to multiple news organizations… | 都收到了类似录像带… |
[09:34] | Wait a minute. What’s that there? | 等等 那是什么东西 |
[09:38] | “Sully’s Eatery.” | 萨莉餐馆 |
[09:40] | That’s in Ives Square. House must be right across. | 在艾夫斯广场 这房子肯定就在街角对面 |
[09:43] | You should go to the precinct. | 你应该去警局 |
[09:44] | Hey, I’m not hiding like some freaking coward. | 我不会像懦夫一样躲起来 |
[09:46] | All right? Four people are dead because she wanted me. | 好吗 她为了找我而害死了四个人 |
[09:50] | Okay. Then we’ll work on it together. | 好吧 那我们就一起解决 |
[09:52] | You can wear the badge. | 你可以戴上警徽 |
[09:53] | Get this straight, Jim! I ain’t working for you now or ever. | 搞清楚 吉姆 我不会也永远不会为你工作 |
[09:56] | I got more contacts in the Narrows than any of you. | 我在奈何岛的线人比你们任何人都多 |
[09:59] | I’m gonna find her, alone. | 我要一个人找到她 |
[10:06] | Once I find my pants. | 等我先找到我的裤子 |
[10:13] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[10:16] | There’s no money here. | 这里没有钱 |
[10:18] | Okay, so it’s about power. | 那就是为了权力 |
[10:21] | I offered to bend the knee. | 我说过愿俯首称臣 |
[10:25] | She’s asking for something she knew I couldn’t give. | 她要的是她知道我给不了的东西 |
[10:29] | She wants… | 她想… |
[10:32] | She wants to punish me. | 她想惩罚我 |
[10:34] | For what? | 为什么呢 |
[10:36] | I don’t know, but you can’t fight an enemy | 我不知道 但你无法对抗 |
[10:39] | whose motivations you don’t understand, Lee. | 你不了解她动机的敌人 小莱 |
[10:47] | You… are the greatest spies in all of Gotham. | 你们…是哥谭最棒的探子 |
[10:52] | You have eyes and ears everywhere. | 你们到处都有耳目 |
[10:55] | The survival of the Narrows depends upon you! | 奈何岛的存亡就靠你们了 |
[11:03] | Whoever learns why Sofia Falcone | 谁能查出索菲娅·法尔科内 |
[11:05] | wants to destroy Lee Thompkins will receive… | 为什么想击垮小莱·汤普金斯将会得到… |
[11:09] | a complete set of encyclopedias. | 全套的百科全书 |
[11:11] | Minus the “T.” | 但没有T的那辑 |
[11:16] | Plus 20 bucks. | 再加20块 |
[11:17] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:19] | Go get ’em. | 去吧 |
[11:33] | She wasn’t bluffing. | 她没有虚张声势 |
[11:34] | With this many plants, | 这么多植物 |
[11:35] | she could kill hundreds, if not thousands, of people. | 她能杀死成千上百个人 |
[11:39] | Search the other room for any signs of where she’s heading. | 去别的房间看看能不能查出她去哪了 |
[11:52] | What are you gonna do to her? | 你准备怎么处置她 |
[11:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:59] | I just saw the news. | 我刚看到新闻 |
[12:00] | She killed four more people today. | 她今天又杀了四个人 |
[12:03] | You knew where she was staying. | 你早就知道她躲在这里 |
[12:04] | If you had told me, | 如果你早点告诉我 |
[12:06] | – we could’ve saved lives. – Or not. | -我们可以救下那些人 -或者不能 |
[12:08] | I mean, you couldn’t even stop her | 你甚至没法阻止她 |
[12:10] | from hypnotizing your own cops. | 催眠你手下的警察 |
[12:13] | So why’d you come here? | 所以你来干什么呢 |
[12:17] | To try to reason with her. | 跟她讲讲道理 |
[12:18] | Have you heard a word she said? | 你听到她说了什么吗 |
[12:20] | She’s a fanatic. | 她是个狂徒 |
[12:20] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[12:23] | I mean, what do you expect me to do? | 你还指望我做什么呢 |
[12:25] | She contacts you again, call me. | 她再跟你联系的话 通知我 |
[12:28] | I’ll try and find her and bring her in quietly. | 我会想办法找到她 低调缉拿她 |
[12:31] | Otherwise, stay out of her way. | 除此之外 别去阻拦她 |
[12:35] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[12:39] | I got a lead. | 我有线索了 |
[12:40] | Great. | 太好了 |
[12:45] | I knocked some heads, | 我敲打了几个人 |
[12:46] | heard a hot redhead was poking around | 打听到一个性感红头发女人 |
[12:48] | in that dive bar next door. | 在隔壁那家廉价酒吧找人 |
[12:50] | That is the place in the Narrows for low-end muscle, | 那是在奈何岛雇廉价打手的地方 |
[12:52] | so I figured if she was planning something big, | 所以我想她要是有什么大计划 |
[12:54] | she might’ve gone there to recruit. | 她去酒吧或许是为了招人 |
[12:56] | That’s the back entrance. | 那里是后门 |
[12:57] | That’s where my contact said that… | 我的线人说就是在那里… |
[13:03] | Hello, Detective Gordon. | 你好 戈登警探 |
[13:04] | On the ground, now. | 给我趴下 |
[13:06] | Harvey, call it in. | 哈维 上报 |
[13:09] | She’s beautiful, don’t you think, Jim? | 她很美 你不觉得吗 吉姆 |
[13:13] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[13:21] | You don’t look good. | 你的情况不太好啊 |
[13:23] | Think you might be exceeding your recommended dosage. | 你用药过量了吧 |
[13:26] | Are you experiencing… | 你是不是… |
[13:28] | “trembling extremities”? Check. | “四肢颤抖” 是的 |
[13:31] | “Cognitive impairment”? Definite check. | “认知功能障碍” 绝对有 |
[13:34] | Though, to be fair, how would you know? | 不过 老实说 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[13:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:38] | Take all the pills you want, Ed. | 想吃多少药随你的便 爱德 |
[13:39] | I’m only getting stronger. | 我只会越来越强大 |
[13:41] | Soon, I’m gonna be out, | 很快 我就会挣脱出来 |
[13:43] | and the fun begins! | 到时 好戏就开场了 |
[13:45] | No. | 不 |
[13:46] | I won’t let you, ’cause I know what you’ll do. | 我不会让你得逞 因为我知道你要干什么 |
[13:48] | Oh, you mean kill Lee? | 你是说杀掉小莱吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, I guess I will do that. | 我大概会这么做吧 |
[13:52] | And you can’t stop me. | 而你阻止不了我 |
[13:54] | There are things that I can do. | 我也可以做一些事的 |
[13:55] | Like what? | 比如什么事 |
[13:57] | You need to face it, pal. | 你得面对现实 兄弟 |
[13:58] | The only way you’ll get rid of me is to kill yourself. | 你只有自杀才能摆脱得了我 |
[14:04] | I guess you are smarter than me. | 看来你真是比我聪明 |
[14:08] | You wouldn’t actually… | 你不会真想… |
[14:09] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[14:13] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[14:16] | I said drop the gun, Jim. | 我说放下枪 吉姆 |
[14:26] | Do you believe in fate, Detective Gordon? | 你相信命运吗 戈登警探 |
[14:29] | I went out today to test my plants | 今天我去找那个 |
[14:31] | on the man who shot my father. | 打死我父亲的人试我的植物 |
[14:34] | He wasn’t there. | 但他不在 |
[14:37] | It was disappointing. | 真令人失望 |
[14:39] | Then, he found me, | 然后他找到了我 |
[14:42] | and I realized I could make him deliver his partner as well. | 我意识到我可以让他把他的搭档也引过来 |
[14:48] | Fate. | 命运 |
[14:49] | Stay strong, Harvey. | 别屈服 哈维 |
[14:50] | She’s controlling you. | 她在控制你 |
[14:51] | I kind of like it, Jim. | 我还挺喜欢这样的 吉姆 |
[14:53] | Sweet surrender. | 甜蜜的俘虏 |
[14:55] | You need help, Ivy. Let me find Selina. | 你需要帮助 艾薇 让我去找塞琳娜 |
[14:59] | She wants to help you. | 她想帮你 |
[14:59] | Quiet. | 闭嘴 |
[15:02] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:03] | Big plans tonight. Lots of people to kill. | 今晚还有大事 要杀很多人 |
[15:06] | Detective Bullock? | 布洛克警探 |
[15:07] | Ma’am? | 什么事 小姐 |
[15:08] | After you kill your partner, | 杀了你的搭档之后 |
[15:10] | be sure to shoot yourself in the head, okay? | 一定要一枪打爆自己的脑袋 好吗 |
[15:12] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:21] | – Harvey… – Don’t even try and talk your way out of this! | -哈维 -别妄想靠耍嘴皮来脱身 |
[15:24] | I wouldn’t. | 我不会 |
[15:25] | But quick question. | 但有个小问题 |
[15:28] | Is Ivy’s hair more auburn or scarlet? | 艾薇的头发是赤褐色还是猩红色 |
[15:32] | I, um… That’s a good que… | 我 这问题问得好 |
[15:42] | Think I didn’t come prepared? | 你以为我不会做好准备吗 |
[15:45] | You always underestimate me. | 你总是低估我 |
[15:49] | That’s not why I’m shooting you. | 那不是我冲你开枪的原因 |
[15:51] | I just think we should, uh… clear the air. | 我觉得我们该 说明白 |
[15:56] | What do you want to talk about? I’m all ears. | 你想说什么 我洗耳恭听 |
[16:00] | How you stole my job, for starters! | 比如 你偷了我的工作 |
[16:03] | Was it really your job, though? | 那工作真的属于你吗 |
[16:06] | I mean, you only got it ’cause one captain died, | 你之所以能得到 是因为一名警监死了 |
[16:09] | – and the other one went nuts. – Like hell! | -另一名疯了 -才不是 |
[16:12] | I paid my dues! | 我做了我该做的 |
[16:12] | I earned that job, and you took it! | 那份工作是我应得的 被你夺走了 |
[16:15] | You mean like the time you gut-shot Officer Patel? | 你是指你打伤了佩特尔警官那次吗 |
[16:19] | That was… A mistake. | 那是个 失误 |
[16:21] | Hey, give yourself some credit. | 别看低了自己嘛 |
[16:24] | Did shoot her from across the room. | 你可是从房间另一头击中了她 |
[16:26] | Although you couldn’t face her later, remember? | 但你之后却无法面对她 记得吗 |
[16:30] | You didn’t have the courage to meet her the next day, did you? | 你第二天没有勇气去见她 是吧 |
[16:34] | You coward. | 你个懦夫 |
[16:35] | Screw you! | 去你妈 |
[16:58] | We’re not open. | 我们没开门 |
[16:59] | – I wanted to see you. – Why? | -我想见你 -为什么 |
[17:00] | Because you weren’t big enough of an ass the last time I saw you? | 因为我们上次碰面时你还不够混吗 |
[17:03] | – Selina… – I don’t have time for this, Bruce. | -塞琳娜 -我没工夫跟你纠缠 布鲁斯 |
[17:07] | Something happened. | 发生了一些事 |
[17:09] | I need to talk to someone. | 我需要找个人谈谈 |
[17:09] | Okay, then go find Alfred. | 那去找阿尔弗雷德啊 |
[17:15] | You did. | 你找了 |
[17:17] | And he wanted nothing to do with you. | 但他不想搭理你 |
[17:21] | Smart guy, Alfred. | 阿尔弗雷德真明智 |
[17:24] | Will you at least hear me out? | 你能不能至少听我说完 |
[17:25] | No, Bruce, because Ivy’s out there killing people, | 不行 布鲁斯 因为艾薇在到处杀人 |
[17:28] | and I need to find her and stop her. | 我得找到她 阻止她 |
[17:29] | So whatever problem you have going on right now, | 所以不管你现在有什么心事 |
[17:32] | you need to figure it out. | 你得自己想明白 |
[17:33] | I mean, say sorry to Alfred. | 跟阿尔弗雷德道歉去 |
[17:37] | ‘Cause I’m sure whatever happened was your fault. | 因为不管发生了什么 肯定是你的错 |
[17:48] | According to my spies, | 据我的探子说 |
[17:50] | Sofia and Jim were carrying on an affair, | 索菲娅和吉姆有过一段恋情 |
[17:55] | till Jim ended it. | 但被吉姆结束了 |
[17:57] | So, technically, | 所以严格说 |
[17:59] | your ex has been sleeping with | 你的前男友睡了 |
[18:00] | your dead husband’s mafiosa sister… | 你死去丈夫的黑帮妹妹 |
[18:02] | Okay, Ed, I get it. | 好 爱德 我懂了 |
[18:06] | If Sofia was sleeping with the captain of the GCPD, | 如果索菲娅睡了哥谭市警局的警监 |
[18:09] | it was a power play. | 那肯定是为了权力 |
[18:11] | And it failed. | 结果没成功 |
[18:13] | I’m her next step. | 我就是她的下一招 |
[18:17] | Why don’t I just give her what she wants: | 要不我干脆满足她的愿望 |
[18:19] | power over Jim Gordon. | 控制吉姆·戈登的筹码 |
[18:23] | You would do that? | 你真愿那么做 |
[18:25] | I’m not trying to get back at Jim, though he deserves it. | 我不是想报复吉姆 虽然他是活该 |
[18:29] | My job is to make sure | 我的工作是确保 |
[18:30] | that the people of the Narrows are safe, | 奈何岛人民的安全 |
[18:32] | and I will do everything in my power to ensure that. | 我会尽一切所能确保这一点 |
[18:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:42] | Lee… | 小莱 |
[18:43] | I… | 我 |
[18:49] | I, uh… | 我 |
[18:53] | I have to leave. | 我得走了 |
[19:07] | Harvey. Harvey, come on. Come on. | 哈维 哈维 醒醒 |
[19:09] | – Okay. – Where am I? | -好了 -我在哪 |
[19:11] | You were hypnotized. I need you to focus. | 你被催眠了 我需要你集中精神 |
[19:14] | Did Ivy give you any clue about who she’s targeting next? | 艾薇向你透露她下一步的目标了吗 |
[19:16] | I can’t believe I let her get to me. | 真不敢相信我被她控制了 |
[19:18] | Hey, you want to help? | 你想帮忙吗 |
[19:19] | Here’s how. Did she say anything? | 就这么帮 她说什么了吗 |
[19:23] | Something about, uh, | 说了什么 |
[19:24] | “They get rich by murdering plants”? | “他们靠杀害植物中饱私囊” |
[19:27] | So she’s targeting a group of rich people? | 那么她要针对一群有钱人咯 |
[19:30] | At her place, | 在她家 |
[19:31] | she was trying on fancy clothes, fancy shoes. | 她试了一些高档衣服和鞋 |
[19:35] | A party? | 派对吗 |
[19:36] | She said she had big plans, | 她说她还有大事 |
[19:37] | – couldn’t be late. – Come on. | -不能迟到 -走 |
[19:40] | – Yeah, black tie. Fancy-schmancy. – No, no, no. Come on. | -对 很上档次的场合 -不 拜托 |
[19:42] | You know, like a charity for hobos or something. | 流浪汉慈善晚会什么的 |
[19:44] | Wayne Foundation’s annual dinner is tonight, | 今晚是韦恩基金会的年度晚宴 |
[19:47] | over at Gotham Square. | 在哥谭广场 |
[19:48] | All right. Get the Strike Force. | 好 叫突击队 |
[19:50] | I want full body armor, gas masks, nonlethal rounds. | 全套防弹衣 防毒面具 非致命子弹 |
[19:54] | T-To fight plants? | 对付植物吗 |
[19:55] | When Ivy got me, she was hypnotizing | 我被艾薇控制时 她还催眠了 |
[19:57] | a bunch of low-end muscle. | 一堆廉价打手 |
[19:59] | Go. | 去吧 |
[20:04] | Could really use you there, Harv. | 真的很需要你帮忙 哈维 |
[20:07] | Jim, she got in my head. | 吉姆 她控制了我 |
[20:09] | I really, I just don’t trust myself right now. | 我现在真的不能信任自己 |
[20:12] | All right. You can help out here. | 好吧 你在这里帮忙 |
[20:14] | Man the phones. | 接电话 |
[20:20] | Hey, Jim. | 吉姆 |
[20:24] | I spent too long putting this all on you. | 我把这一切怪在你身上太久了 |
[20:27] | What happened between us. | 我们之间的事 |
[20:31] | Fact is, I only got myself to blame. | 事实上 我只能怪自己 |
[20:38] | I’ll call. | 我会打来的 |
[21:02] | And now, ladies and gentlemen, | 现在 女士们先生们 |
[21:04] | please welcome to the stage our host, Bruce Wayne. | 有请主持人 布鲁斯·韦恩上台 |
[21:22] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[21:25] | Welcome to the third annual dinner | 欢迎参加第三届 |
[21:26] | for the Thomas and Martha Wayne Foundation. | 托马斯和玛莎·韦恩基金会年度晚宴 |
[21:30] | This year, we disbursed $4 million in… | 今年 我们将四百万美元的善款… |
[21:42] | Uh, we-we disbursed $4 million, and, uh… | 我们将四百万美元的善款… |
[22:01] | My parents spent their lives helping people. | 我父母一生都在帮助他人 |
[22:07] | I was so proud of them, | 我是那么为他们骄傲 |
[22:08] | and I always wanted them to be proud of me. | 我也一直希望他们为我骄傲 |
[22:16] | And then I saw them get murdered. | 然后我眼看着他们被杀 |
[22:21] | I survived because someone in my life kept me going. | 我能挺过来 是因为我身边一个人帮我撑了下去 |
[22:26] | He’s been everything to me. | 他是我的一切 |
[22:30] | A teacher. | 导师 |
[22:32] | A protector. | 保护者 |
[22:36] | He’s been a father to me. | 他就像我的父亲 |
[22:41] | I hope… I hope he can see that. | 我希望 他能明白这一点 |
[22:49] | And give me another chance. | 再给我一次机会 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:11] | That meant a great deal. | 这番话很让我感动 |
[23:14] | But I can’t help you. | 但我不能帮你 |
[23:17] | Not until you accept who you really are. | 除非你接受真实的自己 |
[23:23] | I know who I am. I’ve seen what’s inside me. | 我知道我真实的模样 我见到了我内心的东西 |
[23:25] | Darkness and anger. | 黑暗和愤怒 |
[23:28] | But what’s beneath that? | 但那之下呢 |
[23:30] | It’s a heart that feels pain. | 是一颗痛苦的心 |
[23:33] | Your heart, it’s what makes you want to help other people. | 你的心 它让你想帮助其他人 |
[23:36] | Your heart is your strength. | 你的心是你的力量 |
[23:40] | Deny the darkness and you deny that. | 你拒绝了黑暗 就是否认了这力量 |
[23:44] | But accepting that is something that you must do on your own. | 但接受它 是你必须自己做到的事 |
[23:47] | Do you understand me? | 你明白了吗 |
[23:53] | I was stupid for reaching out. | 我就不该向你求助 |
[24:01] | That was quite a speech. | 好一番讲话 |
[24:03] | Hello, all. | 大家好 |
[24:06] | I’m Ivy Pepper. | 我是艾薇·佩珀 |
[24:09] | No, no, no. Please. | 不不 别这样 |
[24:11] | Stay seated. | 坐好了 |
[24:28] | Can I just say… | 我想说 |
[24:29] | this is crazy! | 这真是疯了 |
[24:32] | Well, this whole thing was your idea. | 这是你的主意 |
[24:37] | And you’re the smart one, as you always tell me. | 你才是聪明的那个 你不总这么说吗 |
[24:39] | Oh, very funny. | 真逗 |
[24:42] | Okay, fine! | 好吧 |
[24:43] | Fine! You win! | 好吧 你赢了 |
[24:46] | What? | 什么 |
[24:47] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[24:50] | You beat me. Is that what you want to hear? | 你打败了我 你就想听到这个吗 |
[24:54] | That is very nice. | 那太好了 |
[24:56] | But I still have to do it. | 但我还是得这么做 |
[24:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[25:00] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[25:02] | What if there’s a way | 如果有办法 |
[25:03] | to do this where nobody gets hurt? | 可以不让任何人受伤呢 |
[25:06] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[25:07] | So you’re just gonna kill yourself without hearing me out? | 你打算就这么自杀 都不听我说说吗 |
[25:12] | I’m telling you, Ed, there is a way | 听我的 爱德 有个办法 |
[25:14] | to save Lee without killing yourself! | 可以挽救小莱 而不用你自杀 |
[25:19] | Or killing us. | 或者说杀死我们 |
[25:24] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[25:29] | Aren’t these crimson flowers lovely? | 这些猩红的花多美啊 |
[25:39] | You’re a handsome man. | 你真是个帅哥 |
[25:42] | But you want more from life. | 但你想从生活中得到更多 |
[25:44] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[25:54] | Bruce! Is Ivy Pepper in there? | 布鲁斯 艾薇·佩珀在里面吗 |
[25:57] | Ivy? No. I mean, I didn’t see her. | 艾薇 没有吧 我没见到她 |
[26:01] | Get out of here. Let’s go! | 你快走 我们走 |
[26:05] | Breach that door! | 攻破门 |
[26:18] | We… | 我们 |
[26:20] | are going to turn this room | 要把这个房间 |
[26:22] | into the most gorgeous garden the world has ever seen. | 变成世界上最美的花园 |
[26:28] | All you have to do… | 你们只需要 |
[26:31] | is take a deep… breath. | 深呼吸 |
[26:38] | A volunteer. | 有志愿者 |
[26:42] | GCPD! GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[26:45] | Drop your guns on the ground now! | 把枪放地上 |
[26:50] | Kill everyone. | 杀了所有人 |
[27:03] | You got this. I’m going after Ivy. | 你负责这里 我去追艾薇 |
[27:43] | I’m getting you out of here. | 我带你走 |
[27:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:45] | Listen, listen. | 听我说 |
[27:47] | People need your help. | 人们需要你的帮助 |
[27:50] | This is who you are. | 这才是你 |
[28:10] | Watch the doors. I’m gonna go look for him. | 守住门 我去找他 |
[28:12] | Where’d you go, punk? You can run, but you can’t hide. | 你去哪了 小子 你怎么逃也逃不掉的 |
[28:27] | – Drop it! – No! | -放下枪 -不 |
[29:32] | You hear the news? | 听到新闻了吗 |
[29:34] | Crazy Ivy Pepper attacks the Wayne Foundation dinner. | 疯子艾薇·佩珀袭击了韦恩基金会晚宴 |
[29:40] | I’ll be honest, | 老实说 |
[29:41] | the evening didn’t turn out quite the way I’d hoped. | 今晚的事并不完全如我所愿 |
[29:45] | You mean you didn’t get to kill everyone in there? | 你是说你没能杀掉那里的每一个人吗 |
[29:48] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[29:50] | You got out. | 你逃掉了 |
[29:52] | Made it back here. | 回来了这里 |
[29:57] | You always were the survivor. | 你一向擅长生存 |
[30:01] | Well, you taught me that, Selina. | 那是你教我的 塞琳娜 |
[30:05] | What’s in the bag, Ivy? | 袋子里是什么 艾薇 |
[30:15] | It’s the last of the Lazarus Water | 是我从韦恩集团偷来的 |
[30:17] | I stole from Wayne Enterprises. | 最后的拉萨路水 |
[30:20] | So you can go | 你好拿去 |
[30:21] | and make more plants to kill people? | 培养更多植物 来杀更多人吗 |
[30:28] | Yeah, that ain’t gonna happen. | 你别想了 |
[30:33] | Are you gonna stop me, Selina? | 你要阻止我吗 塞琳娜 |
[30:37] | You gonna remind me of the old days, | 你要让我回忆起过去的日子 |
[30:40] | tell me I’m not this person? | 说我不是这样的人吗 |
[30:43] | No, I think we’re past words now. | 不 我们现在没什么可说的了 |
[30:55] | Well, Selina Kyle | 塞琳娜·凯尔 |
[30:58] | turns out to be the hero. | 原来是个英雄 |
[31:06] | I’m no hero. | 我不是英雄 |
[31:15] | One scratch is all it takes, Selina. | 只需要轻轻一刮 塞琳娜 |
[31:18] | And there’s no antidote this time. | 而且这次没有解药了 |
[31:21] | And there’s no more jumping across rooftops | 死翘翘的塞琳娜再也别想 |
[31:23] | for little dead Selina. | 飞檐走壁了 |
[31:26] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[31:33] | You’re gonna have to fight me, Selina. | 你得跟我打 塞琳娜 |
[31:36] | You can’t run forever. | 你别想永远逃避 |
[31:40] | I wasn’t running. | 我没想逃 |
[31:43] | I was getting this. | 我是想拿到这个 |
[31:46] | This is what you’re gonna use to make all your little plants? | 这就是你打算用来培养植物的东西吗 |
[31:51] | So I guess it’s safe to say that I shouldn’t drop it. | 那么 我最好是别把它掉地上咯 |
[31:54] | Stop, Selina. | 住手 塞琳娜 |
[31:56] | I will let you leave. | 我可以让你走 |
[31:58] | Let me? | 让我 |
[32:02] | You’re not gonna turn me into some | 你不打算把我变成个什么 |
[32:04] | geranium type thing? | 天竺葵之类的吗 |
[32:08] | That’s so generous. | 真是太好心了 |
[32:12] | No! | 不 |
[32:17] | How can you side with them? | 你怎么能跟他们站在一边 |
[32:20] | All the people who hurt us. | 那些伤害我们的人 |
[32:26] | You think they’re innocent. | 你觉得他们是无辜的 |
[32:29] | They’re guilty. | 他们都有罪 |
[32:32] | Every person in this city. | 这个城市里的每一个人 |
[32:36] | They spew out poison. | 他们都在吐出毒素 |
[32:39] | How are you not choking on it? | 你怎么会没被那窒息 |
[32:43] | The only thing that I’m choking on, Ivy, is your insanity. | 唯一让我窒息的 艾薇 就是你的疯狂 |
[32:57] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该那么做的 |
[33:00] | Now you’re gonna die. | 现在你要死了 |
[33:02] | Ivy, look down. | 艾薇 看下面 |
[33:12] | Well. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | So, what happens now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[33:19] | We kill each other? | 我们互相残杀吗 |
[33:20] | That’s an option. | 也可以这样 |
[33:22] | You always did think you were better than me. | 你一向觉得自己比我强 |
[33:25] | That’s not true. I was your friend. | 不是的 我本是你的朋友 |
[33:27] | We were friends, Ivy. | 我们曾是朋友 艾薇 |
[33:29] | You said so yourself. | 你自己也这么说 |
[33:33] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[33:36] | I’m a different person now. | 我现在是另一个人了 |
[33:42] | This isn’t what I want. | 这不是我想要的 |
[34:02] | Don’t get in my way again. | 再别碍我的事了 |
[34:20] | Lift your hands up. Got any weapons? | 手举起来 带武器了吗 |
[34:24] | I’d almost think this wasn’t going to be a friendly conversation. | 我差点以为这不会是一场愉快的谈话了呢 |
[34:27] | Just being careful. | 只是谨慎而已 |
[34:29] | – They’re clean. – Okay. | -他们没问题 -好 |
[34:31] | Smart lady. | 明智 |
[34:33] | So you said you wanted 30% of everything in the Narrows. | 你说你想要奈何岛一切收入的30% |
[34:38] | What if I told you | 如果我说 |
[34:39] | I had something more valuable to offer? | 我有更好的东西可以给你呢 |
[34:42] | Such as? | 比如 |
[34:44] | Jim Gordon. | 吉姆·戈登 |
[34:49] | I know crimes he’s committed no one else does. | 我知道别人不知道的他犯下的罪行 |
[34:52] | It would give you control over him. | 这可以让你得以控制他 |
[34:55] | Surely that’s worth more than 30% of this. | 这肯定比这里的三成收入更有价值 |
[34:57] | I have my own dirt on Jim Gordon. | 我自己就有吉姆·戈登的黑料 |
[34:59] | But you can’t use it. | 但你不能用 |
[35:02] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t be sitting there threatening me. | 否则 你也不会坐在这里威胁我了 |
[35:05] | Would you? | 是吧 |
[35:10] | Sofia, | 索菲娅 |
[35:12] | take my deal. | 接受我的交易吧 |
[35:20] | I have a better way to bring Gordon around. | 我有更好的办法能让戈登顺从我 |
[35:25] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:29] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[35:30] | Stay with me. | 撑住 |
[35:35] | You’re never gonna get out of here alive. | 你别想活着出去 |
[35:37] | – My people are gonna kill you! – Your people? | -我的人会杀了你的 -你的人 |
[35:40] | Who do you think planted these guns? | 你以为这些枪是谁藏的 |
[35:43] | You can come out. | 你可以出来了 |
[35:49] | How you doing, Doc? | 你好啊 医生 |
[35:52] | I’m having Sampson run the Narrows. | 我要让桑普森掌管奈何岛 |
[35:55] | You know, you should’ve killed me when you had the chance. | 你该趁有机会时杀了我的 |
[35:58] | Mm, the fact that you didn’t | 你没有杀 |
[35:58] | told me everything I needed to know. | 就让我知道了我需要的一切 |
[36:02] | No! | 不 |
[36:05] | Since we’re family, I’m only going to do one hand. | 由于我们是家人 我就只废你一只手 |
[36:24] | Throw her on the streets. | 把她丢到街上 |
[36:28] | Let the Narrows see their queen. | 让奈何岛看到他们女王的惨相 |
[36:40] | The scene here remains largely out of control | 现场情况依然混乱 |
[36:42] | but Ivy Pepper remains at large. | 但艾薇·佩帕依然在逃 |
[36:45] | Now, inside, we have a team of investigators… | 调查人员仍在场内… |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[37:00] | What? | 什么 |
[37:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:14] | Sir? | 先生 |
[37:16] | Sir? Excuse me. | 先生 打扰 |
[37:19] | Are you family? | 你是亲属吗 |
[37:22] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[37:26] | She wouldn’t tell us who do it. | 她不肯说是谁干的 |
[37:34] | She didn’t have to. | 不用她说 |
[37:44] | Arkham doesn’t get many volunteers. | 阿卡姆可不常有自愿入院的 |
[37:49] | You do know who I am, right? | 你知道我是谁吧 |
[37:52] | Criminally-insane pretty much covers it. | 精神病罪犯足以概括了 |
[37:54] | Read… | 看好条款 |
[37:56] | and sign. | 就签字吧 |
[37:57] | I’ll be back. | 我就回来 |
[38:06] | Hate that you were right about this, | 真讨厌被你说对 |
[38:09] | but it’ll keep her safe. | 但这能保证她的安全 |
[38:11] | Hey, Ed? | 爱德 |
[38:12] | What has two eyes but can’t see? | 什么东西有两只眼睛 却看不见 |
[38:14] | Oh, this again. | 又来了 |
[38:15] | Two needles. | 两根针 |
[38:18] | Half of “Mississippi.” Who cares? | 半个”密西西比” 谁在乎呢 |
[38:22] | You should, Ed. | 你该在乎 爱德 |
[38:31] | I knew you’d come! | 我就知道你会来 |
[38:34] | I knew you’d understand my letter! | 我就知道你会看懂我的信 |
[38:36] | How did you know I’d be…? | 你怎么知道我会… |
[38:38] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:40] | I’m not talking to you, Ed. | 我不是在跟你说话 爱德 |
[38:43] | I’m talking to him. | 我是在跟他说话 |
[38:48] | He read my letter! | 他读到我的信了 |
[38:53] | Read the first word of each sentence. | 读一下每句话的第一个词 |
[38:56] | “Please bring Ed to Arkham so I can set you free.” | “请把爱德带来阿卡姆 我才能释放你” |
[39:02] | What has two eyes but can’t see | 什么东西有两只眼睛 却看不见 |
[39:04] | what’s happening in front of him? | 他面前发生的一切 |
[39:05] | Ed Nygma! | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[39:07] | No. I came here to save Lee. | 不 我来是为了救小莱 |
[39:10] | He read my letter! | 他读了我的信 |
[39:12] | You… | 你 |
[39:14] | You’re wrong! | 你错了 |
[39:16] | I am Ed! | 我是爱德 |
[39:17] | Edward Nygma! That is it! | 爱德华·尼格玛 仅此而已 |
[39:19] | Lee believes in me. She sees me for who I am. | 小莱相信我 她看得到真正的我 |
[39:22] | But I see him, Ed! | 但我看到了他 爱德 |
[39:25] | No. | 不 |
[39:28] | Lee Thompkins may have made Ed strong, | 小莱·汤普金斯或许让爱德变强大了 |
[39:32] | but I see the other you. | 但我看得到另一个你 |
[39:38] | The one whose name I wouldn’t speak. | 那个我不敢说他名字的人 |
[39:41] | But because he has earned it, | 但因为他赢得了这个资格 |
[39:43] | and because I need him, I’m saying it now. | 也因为我需要他 我要说出来 |
[39:47] | No, please! Please don’t. | 不 求你 不要 |
[39:49] | – I need you… – Please. | -我需要你 -不要 |
[39:53] | Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[40:18] | Shall we get to work? | 我们开工吧 |
[40:30] | So… | 那么 |
[40:33] | how’d you make it off the roof, then? | 你怎么从屋顶下来的 |
[40:36] | A fire escape on the next building. | 旁边大楼的消防梯 |
[40:39] | Why’d you run from Gordon? | 你为什么要逃离戈登 |
[40:42] | I mean, you could’ve told him it was you. | 你大可告诉他那是你 |
[40:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:51] | I just… couldn’t. | 我就是 不能 |
[40:58] | I’m going to help people, Alfred. | 我要帮助他人 阿尔弗雷德 |
[41:02] | And if that means accepting every part of myself, | 如果我要为此接受自己的全部 |
[41:04] | good and bad, | 不论好坏 |
[41:08] | then I will. | 那我会的 |
[41:13] | I do. | 我接受 |
[41:16] | That’s what my parents would have wanted. | 我父母会希望如此的 |
[41:19] | Your parents would be very proud of you. | 你父母会非常为你骄傲的 |
[41:25] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[41:32] | Alfred? | 阿尔弗雷德 |
[41:35] | If you need a ride back to Gotham, I can drive you. | 如果你需要车回哥谭 我可以送你 |
[41:40] | Oh, I’m not going anywhere, sir. | 我哪都不去 先生 |
[41:44] | I’m home. | 我到家了 |
[42:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[42:04] | I heard you saved the day. | 听说你挽救了大局 |
[42:07] | Good job. | 好样的 |
[42:10] | There’s a reason you’re captain, | 你能做警监 |
[42:11] | and I’m a 50-year-old screw-up pouring shots for barflies. | 而我只是个给酒鬼倒酒的50岁窝囊废是有原因的 |
[42:18] | There’s a reason, all right. | 的确有原因 |
[42:20] | It’s not what you think. | 但不是你想的那样 |
[42:24] | I screwed up, Harv. | 我搞砸了 哈维 |
[42:27] | I screwed up bad. | 我搞砸得很严重 |
[42:29] | And I’m gonna need your help to make it right. | 我需要你帮忙才能拨乱反正 |
[42:33] | Sofia hired the Pyg. | 是索菲娅雇了猪头人 |
[42:37] | And I knew. | 我知道 |
[42:40] | I knew, | 我明明知道 |
[42:43] | and I covered it up. | 还是掩盖了真相 |
[42:56] | And now I’m gonna take her down. | 现在我要扳倒她 |