时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I’m arresting you for the murder of the boy you blew up | 我逮捕你是因为你在王冠角桥下 |
[00:09] | under the Crown Point Bridge. | 炸死的那个男孩 |
[00:11] | You blew that kid sky-high. | 你把那个孩子炸飞了 |
[00:13] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[00:15] | You are a lying traitor! | 你是个满嘴谎话的叛徒 |
[00:19] | I need you at the head of the GCPD. | 我需要你做哥谭市警局的头头 |
[00:22] | Let them think you’re a hero. | 让他们把你当英雄 |
[00:24] | I screwed up, Harv. | 我搞砸了 哈维 |
[00:26] | Sofia hired the Pyg, | 是索菲娅雇了猪头人 |
[00:28] | and I covered it up. | 我掩盖了真相 |
[00:31] | We all have to make sacrifices. | 我们都需要做出牺牲 |
[00:33] | Thought it was all about family. | 不是说家庭至上吗 |
[00:34] | Never said it was a happy family. | 我可没说是快乐的家庭 |
[00:39] | My friend thinks we’re here to rob you, | 我朋友以为我们是来打劫的 |
[00:42] | but I know you torture plants in the name of science, | 但我知道你以科学之名折磨植物 |
[00:46] | Roland Charles. | 罗兰·查尔斯 |
[00:51] | Lee Thompkins may have made Ed strong, | 小莱·汤普金斯或许让爱德变强大了 |
[00:54] | but I see the other you. | 但我看得到另一个你 |
[00:56] | The Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[00:58] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[02:21] | What’s that smell? | 那什么味儿 |
[03:07] | Uncle Penguin sent me to get you. | 企鹅叔叔派我来接你 |
[03:12] | Come on, let’s get ice cream. | 来吧 咱们去吃冰淇淋 |
[03:26] | The Narrows is under new management. | 奈何岛变天了 |
[03:30] | The Narrows is Sampson’s turf. | 奈何岛现在是桑普森的地盘 |
[03:34] | And Sampson… | 而桑普森 |
[03:35] | well, collects protection. | 是要收保护费的 |
[03:39] | And people need to find out | 你们需要知道 |
[03:41] | what happens when you don’t pay. | 不交钱是什么下场 |
[03:50] | Please, my family. | 求你了 我还有妻儿 |
[03:54] | Do I look like an animal to you? | 你把我当成畜生了吗 |
[03:57] | I wouldn’t hurt your family. | 我怎么会伤害你的妻儿 |
[04:03] | Unless they don’t pay me. | 除非她们也不交钱 |
[04:14] | Before Don Falcone died, | 在法尔科内阁下死前 |
[04:16] | he warned me I had no idea | 他警告我说 我完全不知道 |
[04:18] | what I brought to the city. | 我为这城市招来了什么 |
[04:20] | I now know he was talking about the Pyg. | 现在我知道他说的就是猪头人 |
[04:23] | Somebody must have told him. | 肯定有人对他说了 |
[04:25] | My guess, that person has evidence | 我猜那个人有证据 |
[04:28] | that links Sofia to the Pyg’s murders. | 能证明索菲娅和猪头人凶杀案有关联 |
[04:30] | Why not come forward with what you know? | 你既然知道 为什么不说出来 |
[04:33] | It has to be more than just my word against hers. | 想要指证她 不能只有我一个人的话 |
[04:35] | Or are you afraid the truth is gonna drag you down, too? | 或者你是害怕真相会拖你下水吧 |
[04:38] | Harvey, we’ve been over this. | 哈维 我们已经说过这个了 |
[04:40] | – When did you know? – I swear, | -你什么时候知道的 -我发誓 |
[04:42] | I had no idea until after it was too late. | 我是到已经太晚时才得知的 |
[04:45] | And you can be pissed, | 你想生气随你便 |
[04:46] | but this is bigger than both of us. | 但这件事远比你我更重要 |
[04:56] | I need to know I can count on you. | 我需要知道我能信任你 |
[05:02] | Yeah, Jim. | 当然 吉姆 |
[05:05] | I’ll help you take down Sofia. | 我会帮你打倒索菲娅 |
[05:08] | But then you’re gonna have to pay for what you done. | 但之后你可要付出代价 |
[05:12] | I personally guarantee it. | 我会确保这一点 |
[05:14] | I know an ex-Falcone assassin. | 我认识一个曾效力法尔科内的刺客 |
[05:17] | Might have beans to spill. | 也许可以问出点什么 |
[05:18] | Went by the name of Scandinavian Skinner. | 外号是斯堪的纳维亚剥皮人 |
[05:20] | Sit tight. | 坐着吧 |
[05:22] | I have history with the Skinner. | 我和剥皮人有点交情 |
[05:50] | You know you have, like, no food in here, right? | 你知道你这里一点吃的都没有吧 |
[05:54] | Selina? | 赛琳娜 |
[05:57] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:58] | What’s-what’s wrong? | 出了什么事 |
[06:00] | Why does something have to be wrong for me to come by? | 为什么一定要出事我才会来 |
[06:03] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[06:09] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[06:12] | You mean money. | 你是说钱吗 |
[06:15] | I stole something, fenced it, | 我偷了个东西 卖了 |
[06:16] | and now I want to get it back, | 现在我想拿回来 |
[06:18] | and I’d steal it, but the fence is difficult, | 我想去偷 但那卖家很难对付 |
[06:21] | so I need money. | 所以我需要钱 |
[06:24] | Why don’t you just ask Barbara Kean for the money? | 你为什么不去找芭芭拉·基恩要钱 |
[06:26] | ‘Cause I don’t want to get her involved. | 因为我不想让她牵扯进来 |
[06:28] | Look, I’ll-I’ll pay you back. I just… I don’t have time, | 我会还你的 我就是没时间了 |
[06:30] | because if the fence sells what I gave them… | 因为要是他们卖了那东西 |
[06:32] | But you still haven’t told me why you want to give it back. | 你还没告诉我为什么想拿回来呢 |
[06:33] | Because it’s what I stole from Roland Charles. | 因为那是我从罗兰·查尔斯那里偷来的 |
[06:38] | The… Wayne scientist… | 是韦恩集团的科学家 |
[06:41] | That Ivy killed. | 被艾薇所杀 |
[06:45] | I didn’t know she was gonna do that, Bruce. | 我不知道她会那么做 布鲁斯 |
[06:47] | And I-I just… | 我现在… |
[06:50] | You feel bad. | 你感到愧疚 |
[06:52] | Look, if you don’t want to help me, | 如果你不想帮我 |
[06:54] | then I’ll just find another way. | 那我就去想其他办法了 |
[06:56] | Let me get some cash. | 我去拿现金 |
[06:59] | There’s oatmeal raisin cookies in the blue tin. | 蓝罐子里有些葡萄干燕麦饼干 |
[07:12] | Why are you dragging me here? | 你把我拽来这里干什么 |
[07:16] | Cobblepot. | 科波特 |
[07:18] | Guy called, wanted me to give you a message. | 有人打电话来要我给你传个话 |
[07:22] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[07:27] | “I could lend you a hand, but you won’t find me helpful. | “我可以伸出援手 但我帮不上忙 |
[07:31] | My name may sound tasty, but the flavor is dreadful.” | 我的名字听起来很好吃 但是滋味却不怎么样” |
[07:37] | Is it “Knuckle sandwich”? | 是不是”拳头三明治”[打嘴的一拳] |
[07:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:41] | No. | 不 |
[07:55] | Hello, Agnes. | 你好 艾格尼丝 |
[07:58] | Or should I say the Skinner? | 还是应该叫你剥皮人 |
[08:03] | Detective Bullock. | 布洛克警探 |
[08:05] | I don’t go by that name anymore. | 我已经不叫那个名字了 |
[08:07] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[08:10] | You kids, don’t spoil your dinner. | 孩子们 午餐前别吃糖 |
[08:12] | Okay, Grandma. | 好吧 外婆 |
[08:15] | I’m looking for someone | 我在找一个人 |
[08:16] | who might have been Don Falcone’s eyes and ears | 他可能在法尔科内阁下移居南方期间 |
[08:18] | when he was down south. | 做过他的耳目 |
[08:20] | Why would I tell you that? | 我为什么要告诉你 |
[08:22] | Because we have history. | 因为我们有交情 |
[08:23] | That history got me four years in the Gulag. | 我们的交情让我在古拉格蹲了四年 |
[08:28] | Either you help me, | 你如果不帮我 |
[08:30] | or I tell your beautiful grandchildren how their meemaw | 我就告诉你美丽的孙儿们 她们的外婆 |
[08:33] | used to skin people alive. | 以前会把人活剥了 |
[08:34] | I wonder if they come in double chocolate… | 不知道有没有双倍巧克力… |
[08:36] | Hey, kids, you want to hear a really funny story? | 孩子们 想听个很有意思的故事吗 |
[08:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:39] | It’s-it’s all right. | 没事的 |
[08:40] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[08:44] | Falcone only really trusted the bookkeeper. | 法尔科内真正信任的只有记账人 |
[08:49] | The one who always smelled of fish. | 他身上总有一股鱼味儿 |
[08:52] | Mr. Penn? | 潘先生 |
[08:54] | Yeah. Penn. | 没错 潘 |
[08:56] | But good luck finding him. | 不过想找他没那么容易 |
[08:58] | I heard he vanished. | 我听说他失踪了 |
[09:05] | How is Martin gone? | 马丁怎么会不见了 |
[09:10] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:11] | Penguin is coming. | 企鹅会找来的 |
[09:13] | Go to Arkham and kill him now. | 去阿卡姆杀了他 |
[09:16] | Okeydokey. | 没问题 |
[09:18] | Oh, by the way, | 对了 |
[09:19] | a buddy of mine just got out of the hospital | 我一个哥们刚出院 |
[09:20] | is looking for work. | 想找工作 |
[09:21] | You mind if he tags along? | 能让他一起来吗 |
[09:25] | Hi-ya. | 您好 |
[09:31] | Just make sure Penguin dies choking on his own blood. | 只要让企鹅死透了就行 |
[09:36] | Why is Cobblepot in the infirmary? | 科波特为什么进了医务室 |
[09:38] | Heard he mouthed off to a guard. | 听说他辱骂警卫 |
[09:40] | Then slipped and hit his head. | 然后滑了一跤 摔到了脑袋 |
[09:49] | Bullock. | 布洛克 |
[09:50] | This is a surprise. | 你怎么来了 |
[09:51] | Hey, Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[09:52] | Good to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你 |
[09:53] | I just had a few questions about | 我只是想问你几个 |
[09:54] | about a former employee of yours. | 关于你前手下的问题 |
[09:58] | They got guns! | 他们有枪 |
[10:00] | Open that door! | 把门打开 |
[10:13] | Get out of the way. | 让开 |
[10:14] | Clear out! | 离开这里 |
[10:15] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 |
[10:20] | You two! | 你们两个 |
[10:21] | Don’t come any closer. | 不要再往前走了 |
[10:23] | Bullock? | 布洛克 |
[10:25] | Dude, I thought you stopped being a cop. | 哥们 我以为你已经不当警察了 |
[10:28] | Guess it didn’t take, huh? | 看来没坚持住啊 |
[10:30] | Not so much. | 是啊 |
[10:33] | You remember Wendell, don’t you? | 你还记得温德尔吧 |
[10:34] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[10:35] | I don’t know why you two are here, | 我不知道你们为什么要来这里 |
[10:37] | and I don’t care! | 我也不在乎 |
[10:39] | Walk away. | 赶紧离开 |
[10:40] | See, | 你瞧 |
[10:41] | I’m afraid we can’t do that. | 恐怕我们办不到 |
[10:44] | We’re not leaving here without the Penguin. | 不找到企鹅我们绝不离开 |
[10:49] | Harvey, do yourself a favor. | 哈维 给自己行个好 |
[10:52] | Give us Penguin, and… | 把企鹅交给我们 然后… |
[10:55] | live to get drunk another day, hmm? | 继续过你酗酒的日子 怎么样 |
[10:57] | As tempting as that sounds, no. | 虽然听起来很诱人 但是不行 |
[11:06] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 上 上 |
[11:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:13] | We’ll come back. | 我们还会再来 |
[11:15] | He’s escaped! | 他逃走了 |
[11:16] | Oswald Cobblepot has escaped! | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特逃走了 |
[11:41] | Nygma. | 尼格玛 |
[11:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:46] | You’re just… different. | 你…不一样了 |
[11:49] | Different how? | 哪不一样了 |
[11:51] | You were a complete douche bag to me at the club. | 你在酒吧对我的态度很讨厌 |
[11:55] | And now… you’re not. | 可现在…你不讨厌了 |
[12:00] | Listen, Selina, about that night… | 塞琳娜 那天晚上的事… |
[12:01] | Oh, no, you’re not gonna try to apologize to me, are you? | 不 你不是要向我道歉吧 |
[12:06] | No, I just wanted to say… | 不 我只想说… |
[12:07] | Save it. | 别说了 |
[12:11] | Because you’re probably gonna be a douche bag to me later anyway. | 反正你过会儿可能又要用那种讨厌的态度对我 |
[12:18] | Missed you, too. | 我也很想你 |
[12:25] | Kitty cat. | 小猫咪 |
[12:27] | Back so soon? | 这么快就回来了 |
[12:29] | ‘Sup, Floyd? | 好啊 弗洛伊德 |
[12:34] | I’m gonna need that stuff I brought to you the other day. | 我需要那天我卖你的那些东西 |
[12:40] | You mean this stuff? | 你是说这个吗 |
[12:41] | The stuff you tried to break in and steal last night? | 昨晚你试图闯进来偷走的东西 |
[12:45] | You think I wouldn’t check the camera? | 你以为我不会看监控吗 |
[12:48] | Great. | 好极了 |
[12:50] | You remember what I said about being a douche bag? | 还记得我说的讨厌的态度吗 |
[12:55] | I’ll pay double what you gave me. | 你出的价格 我付双倍 |
[12:57] | This your bank? | 这是你的提款机吗 |
[13:03] | How about I take the money… | 不如我收下钱… |
[13:06] | …and I keep your stuff? | 你的东西也归我 |
[13:27] | Next time… | 下次 |
[13:29] | …take the deal. | 接受交易 |
[13:37] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[13:42] | I knew that as soon as I rescued Martin | 我就知道只要我一救了马丁 |
[13:44] | that she’d send her hit men. | 她就会派杀手过去 |
[13:46] | How is Martin? | 马丁怎么样 |
[13:48] | Snug as a bug in a rug. | 舒适安逸 |
[13:49] | Here, will you hold this? | 给 能拿着吗 |
[13:51] | So, do you want to know how I found him? | 要不要知道我是怎么找到他的 |
[13:53] | So, it turns out, Zsasz– huge fan of the disco. | 原来 萨斯超喜欢蹦迪 |
[13:57] | So, I dress up as an old Polish woman… | 我穿得像个波兰老女人 |
[13:59] | Perhaps another time. | 下次再说吧 |
[14:01] | Now that Martin is safe, we need to focus on killing Sofia. | 既然马丁安全了 我们要全力杀掉索菲娅 |
[14:04] | – We need a power base. – I know. | -我们需要一个权力基地 -我知道 |
[14:08] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这里 |
[14:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:19] | Ed. You’re back. | 爱德 你回来了 |
[14:22] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[14:25] | Worlds better, honestly. Thank you. | 好多了 真的 谢谢 |
[14:27] | I… | 我 |
[14:29] | Oh, no. What happened to your hand? | 不 你的手怎么了 |
[14:32] | Sofia Falcone | 索菲娅·法尔科内 |
[14:35] | smashed it with a hammer | 用锤子砸伤了我的手 |
[14:36] | and then threw me out on the street | 然后把我扔到了街上 |
[14:38] | and put Sampson in charge of the Narrows. | 还让桑普森掌管了奈何岛 |
[14:41] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[14:42] | But, together, we can get that bitch back. | 但我们联手 就能报复那婊子 |
[14:45] | We could show her she can’t just take everything we’ve built. | 让她知道她不能就这样抢走我们建立的一切 |
[14:48] | Yeah, Oswald, she can’t help. | 奥斯瓦尔德 她帮不了忙 |
[14:51] | What is this? | 怎么回事 |
[14:54] | What is going on? What’s wrong with you? | 怎么了 你这是什么毛病 |
[14:57] | I let him out of his cage, | 我帮他逃出生天 |
[14:58] | and he, in turn, helped me get out of mine. | 于是他也帮我逃出了生天 |
[15:02] | You’re him. | 你变成他了 |
[15:04] | The Riddler. | 谜语人 |
[15:07] | Hi, Lee. | 小莱 |
[15:09] | You know, I was really hoping | 我本来希望 |
[15:10] | that you were still running the Narrows, | 你还掌管着奈何岛 |
[15:11] | maybe could help us, but | 或许能帮帮我们 但是 |
[15:15] | – guess not. – Yeah, so what’s your next brilliant idea? | -看来不行了 -那么你下个好点子是什么 |
[15:17] | Sofia will have turned the Falcone mansion into a stronghold. | 索菲娅会把法尔科内宅邸变成堡垒 |
[15:20] | It will be impossible to get at her. | 根本不可能靠近她 |
[15:22] | Oswald, you think I don’t have a backup plan? | 奥斯瓦尔德 你以为我没有备用计划吗 |
[15:25] | I’m gonna have Victor Fries put you in a block of ice. | 我要让维克多·弗莱斯把你冻起来 |
[15:27] | I’m gonna take you to Sofia like a chilly Trojan horse, | 我要带你去见索菲娅 就像冰棍特洛伊木马 |
[15:31] | pretend to hand you over. | 假装把你交出去 |
[15:34] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[15:36] | It’s a fantastic plan. | 这是个绝妙的计划 |
[15:38] | Try again! | 再想一个 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好 |
[15:41] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙 |
[15:42] | Look, all of your capos have pledged their loyalty to Sofia. | 你的手下都效忠了索菲娅 |
[15:44] | Do you think I can’t handle it? | 你觉得我做不到吗 |
[15:46] | I know you can’t. | 我知道你做不到 |
[15:47] | Look what she did to me. | 看看她对我做了什么 |
[15:49] | I will pull the trigger on that bitch myself. | 我要亲手崩了那个婊子 |
[15:51] | That’s some tough talk, but we both know that’s just talk. | 这话很厉害 但我们都清楚也只是说说 |
[15:53] | Enough! Both of you. | 够了 你俩 |
[15:55] | If we want to fight Sofia, we need muscle! | 如果我们想对付索菲娅 我们需要打手 |
[15:58] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[16:02] | I can tell you where to look. | 我可以告诉你去哪找 |
[16:05] | Don’t you think he misses you? | 你以为他不想你吗 |
[16:10] | Who is she talking about? | 她说谁呢 |
[16:16] | Grundy! | 格兰迪 |
[16:19] | You down here, big fella? | 你在下面吗 大块头 |
[16:21] | It’s your best friend and pal, | 是你的好朋友好哥们 |
[16:24] | Edward Nygma. | 爱德华·尼格玛 |
[16:27] | Hey, guess what. | 你猜怎么 |
[16:29] | I’m smart again! | 我又聪明了 |
[16:36] | There he is. | 在这儿呢 |
[16:38] | Pale skin, nobody upstairs. | 白皮肤 空脑子 |
[16:41] | Who’s my buddy?! | 我哥们是谁 |
[16:44] | Correct. You. | 对了 是你 |
[16:46] | Oh, boy. So we’re corralling allies. | 天呐 我们要集结盟友 |
[16:48] | Penguin and I are gonna kill Sofia Falcone, | 企鹅和我要杀了索菲娅·法尔科内 |
[16:51] | and we need a big galoot like you for cannon fodder. | 我们需要你这样的大块头呆子做炮灰 |
[16:55] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[17:00] | What’s your problem? Why are you looking at me like that? | 你怎么了 你干吗那么看着我 |
[17:05] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[17:06] | You’re not the only one who got smart. | 你不是唯一变聪明的 |
[17:09] | Okay, Butch, I helped you. | 好吧 布奇 我帮了你 |
[17:12] | You remember? Hot. | 记得吗 好烫 |
[17:14] | Hot arm. Yeah. Ed put out fire. | 胳膊好烫 没错 爱德灭了火 |
[17:17] | But you’re not Ed anymore. | 但你不是爱德了 |
[17:19] | And I’m not Grundy. | 我也不是格兰迪了 |
[17:24] | Where the hell is Ed? | 爱德人呢 |
[17:25] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[17:27] | No. No, he’s betrayed me, too. | 不不 他也背叛了我 |
[17:30] | I know it. I should… never should have trusted him! | 肯定是的 我就不该信任他的 |
[17:32] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[17:34] | No, do not tell me to calm down. | 不 别叫我冷静 |
[17:35] | You have no idea what I’ve been through! | 你根本不知道我都经历了什么 |
[17:37] | Calm down. Ed will be here. | 冷静 爱德会来的 |
[17:39] | He will bring Grundy, and we will make Sofia pay. | 他会带来格兰迪 我们会让索菲娅付出代价 |
[17:46] | I can’t wait any longer. | 我不能再等了 |
[17:54] | How did Nygma get in touch with Penguin anyway? | 尼格玛怎么联系上企鹅的啊 |
[17:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:58] | Nothing’s ever easy with you, is it? | 你做什么都那么麻烦 |
[17:59] | It’s always like, “Find Lee, and then she’ll point us to Ed, | 总是”找到小莱 她会告诉我们爱德在哪 |
[18:02] | “And then we’ll find Penguin, | 然后再找到企鹅 |
[18:03] | and he’ll tell us where to find Penn.” | 他会告诉我们去哪找潘” |
[18:06] | Or we could just talk to Oswald right now. | 或者我们可以直接问奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:11] | Hey, you son of a… | 你个混蛋 |
[18:15] | What are you doing here?! | 你们在这儿干什么 |
[18:17] | We’re looking for an Arkham escapee, about yea tall, | 我们在找一个阿卡姆逃犯 大概这么高 |
[18:19] | walks with a limp, mommy complex? | 走路一瘸一拐 还有恋母情结 |
[18:23] | Those trumped up charges you used to put me away | 你用来把我关起来的虚假指控 |
[18:27] | have lost their teeth. | 已经失去了效力 |
[18:28] | Martin is still alive. | 马丁还活着 |
[18:31] | So produce him. | 那把他交出来 |
[18:32] | Nope. He is not safe | 不 他现在不安全 |
[18:33] | until Sofia Falcone has been dealt with… | 除非索菲娅·法尔科内被永远地 |
[18:37] | permanently! | 解决掉 |
[18:39] | I think you and I want the same thing, Oswald. | 我觉得我们的目标是一致的 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[18:42] | We both want Sofia to go away. | 我们都想让索菲娅下台 |
[18:46] | Then turn around and walk away. | 那就转身 走开 |
[18:49] | Let me do what I do. | 让我来解决 |
[18:52] | No. I want her in jail, and for that I need evidence. | 不 我要她进监狱 所以我需要证据 |
[18:54] | I want your bookkeeper Mr. Penn. | 我要你的记账人 潘先生 |
[18:57] | What would he know about…?! | 他怎么会知道… |
[19:02] | That little weasel was working for her! | 那个小人在给她工作 |
[19:05] | Yeah, he was working for her, | 是啊 他给她工作 |
[19:07] | for Don Falcone, everybody! | 给法尔科内阁下工作 等等 |
[19:10] | You might want to check your management style, pal. | 你应该审视一下自己的管理方式 |
[19:15] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[19:17] | – I’m gonna kill him. – Oswald? Oswald? | -我要杀了他 -奥斯瓦尔德 |
[19:19] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[19:21] | You show us where we can find Mr. Penn… | 你告诉我们去哪找潘先生 |
[19:26] | …and I’ll let you walk away. | 我就放你走 |
[19:30] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信你 |
[19:31] | Sofia sent Zsasz to Arkham to kill you. | 索菲娅派萨斯去阿卡姆杀你 |
[19:33] | Her goons run the Narrows. | 她的手下掌管了奈何岛 |
[19:35] | How long do you think it’s gonna take till she finds you? | 你觉得你还能躲她多久 |
[19:51] | I overheard Mr. Penn talk about a place just out of town, | 我有次听到潘先生提及城外的一个地方 |
[19:54] | near the Tricorner– the Spa Bo’sh Sumka. | 在三角区附近 博苏卡水疗 |
[19:58] | Offers special therapy. | 那里有特别的治疗 |
[20:01] | If he’s hiding, he’s probably there. | 他八成是躲在那里 |
[20:03] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[20:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:15] | That’s really nice. | 太好了 |
[20:16] | Now put your hands behind your back. | 手背后 |
[20:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:19] | – No, we had a deal! – Harvey, what are you doing? | -不 我们说好的 -哈维 你干什么 |
[20:22] | If you want to look the other way, Jim, fine. | 你想睁一只眼闭一只眼 随你 吉姆 |
[20:24] | I didn’t agree to squat. | 我可没答应什么 |
[20:25] | – Come on. – No! No! | -来吧 -不 |
[20:36] | – I will not forget this! – Relax. | -我不会忘了这事的 -放松 |
[20:39] | If your information on Penn is good, | 如果你关于潘的情报没问题 |
[20:40] | at least you’ll be free of Sofia Falcone. | 至少你可以摆脱索菲娅·法尔科内 |
[20:43] | Well, well, well. | 好啊 |
[20:46] | Sofia’s gonna be very curious | 索菲娅会非常想知道 |
[20:47] | to know why you’re looking for Penn. | 你为什么在找潘的 |
[20:50] | Hey, Penguin. | 企鹅 |
[20:51] | You remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[20:53] | Oh, God, no. | 天呐 不要 |
[20:55] | Wait. Is Penn important or something? | 等等 潘很重要吗 |
[20:59] | That’s a yes. You see that? | 没错 看到了吗 |
[21:01] | – That’s his “Yes” face. – Get him in the car. | -那是他的”没错”表情 -带他上车 |
[21:06] | Guess I’ll have to go dig him up myself. | 看来我得自己去找到他了 |
[21:09] | Now, you boys want to come quietly? | 你们想乖乖跟我走 |
[21:14] | Or do you want to do it the fun way? | 还是我们要先玩玩 |
[21:20] | The fun way. Nice. | 那就先玩玩吧 好 |
[21:38] | – Lee? – Shut up and get down. | -小莱 -闭嘴趴下 |
[21:43] | Lee! | 小莱 |
[21:52] | Come on! | 走 |
[21:53] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走 |
[21:57] | We need to get to Penn before Zsasz does. | 我们得赶在萨斯之前找到潘 |
[22:00] | We need a car. | 我们需要辆车 |
[22:17] | Migraines, still? | 还在头疼吗 |
[22:18] | It’s like I’ve been hit in the head with a brick. | 就好像有人拿砖头拍了我的脑袋 |
[22:20] | What is that stink? | 那是什么臭味儿 |
[22:27] | Should’ve known. | 就该猜到的 |
[22:29] | Grundy smell like old dentures. | 格兰迪一股旧假牙味儿 |
[22:31] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[22:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:34] | I can smell him. | 我闻到了 |
[22:37] | Hey there, Barbara. | 你好啊 芭芭拉 |
[22:42] | Scary. | 真吓人 |
[22:44] | Nygma tried to recruit me against Sofia. | 尼格玛企图拉我去对付索菲娅 |
[22:48] | He’s working for Penguin. | 他在为企鹅工作 |
[22:51] | I figured after all Ed did to you, | 考虑到爱德对你做的那些事 |
[22:54] | you should be the one to kill him. | 我觉得该由你来杀他 |
[22:59] | Wait, Butch. | 等等 布奇 |
[23:02] | Don’t just walk away again. | 别再这么走开了 |
[23:04] | Tabby, I’m gonna find a way to get back to the old me. | 塔比 我会想办法恢复到从前的样子 |
[23:09] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[23:26] | I’ll remove your spleen with a claw hammer! | 我要用羊角锤把你的脾脏砸下来 |
[23:31] | Any ideas? | 有什么想法吗 |
[23:36] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:39] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:42] | We send Nygma back to Sofia. | 我们把尼格玛交给索菲娅 |
[23:44] | She will torture him to get to Penguin. | 她会折磨他 好找到企鹅 |
[23:46] | Lee has no more allies, boom. | 小莱没有盟友了 好了 |
[23:48] | Rebellion quelled, we’re heroes. | 叛乱被平息 我们是英雄 |
[23:50] | Then what about Nygma? | 那尼格玛呢 |
[23:52] | He just gets to walk away? | 让他逃脱吗 |
[23:54] | Yes! | 没错 |
[23:55] | When Sofia doesn’t need him anymore, | 等索菲娅不需要他了 |
[23:57] | she’ll kill him. | 她会杀了他的 |
[24:00] | Same end result, none of the headache. | 结果一样 还不用头疼 |
[24:05] | Well, we did find Penguin, but then he got away. | 我们找到了企鹅 但被他跑了 |
[24:08] | So why aren’t you looking for him instead of wasting my time? | 那你们怎么没去找他 而是来浪费我的时间 |
[24:11] | Because I also found out that Gordon is looking for Mr. Penn. | 因为我还发现 戈登在找潘先生 |
[24:22] | Find Penn before Gordon does. | 在戈登之前找到潘 |
[24:24] | Yeah, so, Penn, Penguin… | 嗯 那么潘 企鹅 |
[24:28] | I mean, where are we, priorities-wise? | 优先等级是什么 |
[24:30] | Do both. | 都做 |
[24:37] | Thank you for coming to my rescue. | 谢谢你来救我 |
[24:39] | Don’t bother. Without you, I can’t get to Sofia. | 不必 没有你 我得不到索菲娅 |
[24:41] | Hmm, touching. | 真感人 |
[24:43] | I cannot believe I’m doing this. | 真不敢相信我要这么做 |
[24:45] | Believe it. | 相信吧 |
[24:46] | No Ed, no Grundy, we’re running out of time. | 爱德和格兰迪不见人影 我们要没时间了 |
[24:49] | You know this cockamamy scheme will probably get me killed? | 你知道这可笑的计划可能会要我的命吧 |
[24:52] | If it puts Sofia in the ground, I’m okay with that. | 只要能让索菲娅死 我可以接受 |
[24:57] | Last time you came to me | 上次你来找我 |
[24:59] | with one of your schemes to regain the city, | 谋划着重新夺回城市时 |
[25:02] | you promised every resource I needed | 你保证会给我所需的资源 |
[25:04] | to reverse my condition. | 逆转我的情况 |
[25:10] | So that didn’t happen. | 结果没做到 |
[25:12] | An omission I regret | 我很遗憾这一疏漏 |
[25:14] | and will rectify if given the chance. | 只要有机会 我肯定会弥补 |
[25:26] | God! | 天呐 |
[25:27] | You cannot honestly tell me | 你不会说 |
[25:29] | you are happy here. | 你喜欢这里吧 |
[25:30] | Tinkering away on whatever… | 摆弄这些 |
[25:34] | Don’t touch that. | 别碰 |
[25:36] | You need money for your research. | 你需要钱进行研究 |
[25:38] | Sofia wants Penguin. | 索菲娅想要企鹅 |
[25:41] | So you deliver him to her, you can name your price. | 你把他给她 你想要多少她都会给 |
[25:46] | I may have something. | 我可能有办法 |
[25:51] | Keep this on you; it’s on a timer. | 这个拿在身上 有定时装置 |
[25:53] | Best I can do on short notice. | 这么急 也只能如此了 |
[25:56] | If being frozen affects my brain the way it did Nygma, | 要是被冻住对我的大脑有像尼格玛那样的损害呢 |
[25:58] | I cannot afford… | 我不能 |
[25:59] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:59] | Not yet. I… | 还没呢 |
[26:01] | Don’t care. | 不在乎 |
[26:19] | So, now are you going to return it? | 你现在要去还吗 |
[26:25] | Selina, you said… | 塞琳娜 你说… |
[26:25] | Can you do it? | 你能去吗 |
[26:29] | That’s really why you came to me. | 这才是你来找我的原因 |
[26:32] | It wasn’t about the money. | 不是为了钱 |
[26:44] | You did not kill Roland Charles. | 你没杀罗兰·查尔斯 |
[26:51] | I was there, though. | 但我在场 |
[26:55] | And what, uh, what am I supposed to say? | 我要怎么说啊 |
[26:56] | “I… I stole your jewelry. | “我偷了你的珠宝 |
[27:00] | Sorry.” | 抱歉” |
[27:03] | Sometimes that’s enough. | 有时这就足够了 |
[27:18] | His strength of mind is impressive. | 他的意志力真是令人钦佩 |
[27:29] | You are going to tell me where to find Penguin. | 你要告诉我去哪找到企鹅 |
[27:32] | Or I will make all of this look like a pleasant dream. | 否则我会让这一切看上去像一场美梦 |
[27:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:42] | I can be done with the teeth, the eyes or the mind. | 我可以不需要牙齿 眼睛或头脑 |
[27:45] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[27:49] | I can be humorous | 我可以很幽默 |
[27:50] | but I’m never funny! | 但我从不好笑 |
[27:53] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[28:00] | Tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪 |
[28:02] | I am telling you! | 我告诉你了 |
[28:04] | You’re just too stupid to figure it out. | 你就是太蠢想不出来 |
[28:09] | Ms. Falcone, you got a visitor. | 法尔科内小姐 有访客 |
[28:11] | Kind of in the middle of something. | 我忙着呢 |
[28:12] | Guy’s got Penguin. | 那人带来了企鹅 |
[28:17] | Bring him in. | 带他进来 |
[28:33] | Well, this is unexpected. | 真是意想不到 |
[28:37] | Heard you were looking for Penguin. | 听说你在找企鹅 |
[28:39] | He never was a great boss. | 他从来就不是什么好老板 |
[28:42] | Well, well, Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德啊 |
[28:45] | Is he alive in there? | 他还活着吗 |
[28:50] | Maybe? | 或许吧 |
[28:54] | I want a hundred thousand. | 我要十万块 |
[28:58] | Pay him. | 给他钱 |
[29:09] | I’m not even gonna ask. | 我就不问了 |
[29:12] | Oh, by the way, I found out where Penn is. | 对了 我查到潘在哪了 |
[29:18] | Take him to the docks. | 带他去码头 |
[29:20] | Shoot him and throw him in the river. | 打死他 丢进河里 |
[29:23] | Watch Penguin. | 看着企鹅 |
[29:25] | Let’s go get Mr. Penn. | 我们去找潘先生 |
[29:42] | Lovely, Ms. Gonzalez, well done. | 很好 冈萨雷斯先生 好样的 |
[29:45] | Uh, Ms. B, pull a little harder. | B先生 再使劲点拽 |
[29:48] | That’s, that’s it, Mr. King, come on. | 就这样 金先生 加油 |
[29:50] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[29:55] | What fresh level of hell is this? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[29:59] | Who is hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[30:05] | GCPD! | 哥谭市警局 |
[30:08] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[30:11] | We’re looking for Arthur Penn. | 我们找亚瑟·潘 |
[30:13] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么呢 |
[30:14] | Anonymity is a strict edict here at the resort. | 度假村是严格匿名的 |
[30:17] | I bet. | 当然了 |
[30:19] | What is going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:23] | That’s him. | 那是他 |
[30:24] | Penn. | 潘 |
[30:25] | Penn! | 潘 |
[30:27] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[30:34] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去走走 |
[30:36] | As you were. | 你们继续 |
[31:06] | Mr. Cobblepot. | 科波特先生 |
[31:07] | You’re working for her, too. | 你也在给她工作 |
[31:10] | – I assure you… – O-Of course you are! | -相信我 -当然了 |
[31:13] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:14] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[31:15] | Where is she?! | 她在哪 |
[31:25] | Is it done? | 好了吗 |
[31:26] | Sofia left before I could kill her. | 索菲娅走了 我没来得及杀她 |
[31:28] | She’s on her way to stop Gordon. | 她正要去阻止戈登 |
[31:30] | Meet me at the Spa Bo’sh Sumka, and we will kill her together. | 去博苏卡水疗见我 我们一起杀了她 |
[31:44] | Nygma was here. | 尼格玛之前在这儿 |
[31:47] | Miss Falcone tried to get him to turn on you. | 法尔科内小姐企图让他背叛你 |
[31:50] | What? | 什么 |
[31:51] | He endured a tremendous amount of pain. | 他忍受了剧烈的疼痛 |
[31:55] | He wouldn’t give you up. | 但不肯把你供出来 |
[31:59] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪 |
[32:01] | Her thugs took him to the docks. | 她的暴徒把他带去码头了 |
[32:04] | To kill him. | 要杀他 |
[32:15] | I’d worked for Don Falcone for years. | 我为法尔科内阁下工作了多年 |
[32:19] | Uh, before Mr. Cobblepot. | 在给科波特先生干之前 |
[32:21] | When Sofia came to Gotham, | 索菲娅来到哥谭后 |
[32:23] | Don Falcone asked me to keep an eye on his daughter. | 法尔科内阁下叫我留意着点他女儿 |
[32:28] | She found out. | 她发现了 |
[32:29] | So you made another deal with her? | 于是你另跟她做了个交易 |
[32:31] | You weaselly triple agent, you. | 你个狡猾的三面间谍 |
[32:33] | It’s how you stay alive in this business. | 只有这样才能在这行里保命 |
[32:36] | And she let me live, | 她饶了我一命 |
[32:39] | as long as I informed to her about Mr. Cobblepot. | 只要我将科波特先生的事告诉她 |
[32:44] | So that’s how she was able to stay one step ahead of Penguin, | 她就是这样才总能领先企鹅一步 |
[32:47] | with inside information. | 因为有内部情报 |
[32:49] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[32:50] | She asked me to put her in touch with Lazlo Valentine. | 她叫我帮她联系拉兹罗·瓦伦丁 |
[32:53] | The Pyg. | 猪头人 |
[32:55] | So I did. | 我就做了 |
[32:56] | But I told Don Falcone right away. | 但我马上告诉法尔科内阁下了 |
[32:59] | All right. | 好 |
[33:00] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走 |
[33:01] | We need your statement for the record. | 我们需要你录口供 |
[33:04] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[33:25] | Get Penn out of here. He’s all that matters. | 把潘带走 他才最重要 |
[33:27] | We got to get you to the hospital. | 我们得送你去医院 |
[33:29] | Gunshot will draw attention. | 枪伤太吸引注意 |
[33:32] | Cops will be here soon. | 警察很快就会到了 |
[33:33] | I can make it till they arrive. | 我能撑到他们赶到 |
[33:35] | James Gordon. | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[33:39] | We could have had a good thing, you and I. | 我们本可以处得很愉快的 |
[33:43] | You just had to go and ruin it. | 但你非得毁掉这关系 |
[33:48] | Go. | 快走 |
[33:49] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[33:57] | Get Penn. | 抓住潘 |
[33:59] | Get Gordon. | 抓住戈登 |
[34:05] | Get out! | 出去 |
[34:42] | Lee! | 小莱 |
[34:44] | Where’s Sofia? | 索菲娅呢 |
[34:45] | In there with Jim. | 跟吉姆在里面 |
[34:46] | Take the car. | 车给你了 |
[34:48] | He’s hurt. Bad. | 他受伤了 很严重 |
[34:50] | Get in. | 上车 |
[35:07] | Can’t catch a break today. | 今天就是不走运呢 |
[35:10] | Let’s go get a milkshake. | 我们去喝杯奶昔吧 |
[35:23] | Jim, you really are such a disappointment. | 吉姆 你真是让人失望 |
[35:28] | Would it have been so bad being in the palm of my hands? | 被我握在手里 就真那么糟吗 |
[35:33] | Having me chip away at your soul little by little? | 让我一点点蚕食你的灵魂 |
[35:38] | Was it so important to rob me of my revenge? | 你就非得夺走我的复仇吗 |
[35:49] | It wasn’t about me. | 不是为了我 |
[35:52] | I wasn’t gonna give you the GCPD. | 我不能让你控制哥谭市警局 |
[35:55] | Of course it was about you. | 当然是为了你 |
[35:57] | Your pride, your arrogance. | 你的骄傲 自大 |
[36:00] | Do you think that what I was asking for | 你觉得我所想要的 |
[36:02] | was any different than what my father had for 30 years? | 跟我父亲拥有了30年的有什么区别吗 |
[36:08] | You mean your father who you killed? | 被你杀死的父亲吗 |
[36:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:13] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[36:16] | Because he disappointed me. | 因为他让我失望了 |
[36:18] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[36:24] | You know, Jim, | 吉姆 |
[36:26] | oddly enough, I still care for you. | 很奇怪 我依然在乎你 |
[36:30] | Beg me for your life. | 向我求饶 |
[36:33] | Ask for forgiveness… | 求我原谅 |
[36:36] | and we can start over. | 我们还可以重来 |
[36:43] | Sofia. | 索菲娅 |
[36:49] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[36:58] | James Gordon… | 詹姆斯·戈登 |
[37:02] | …this is where our story ends. | 我们的故事结束于此 |
[37:15] | You. | 你 |
[37:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:18] | Me. | 是我 |
[37:31] | Stay with me, Jim. | 撑住了 吉姆 |
[37:33] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[37:34] | Can you hear me? | 听得到吗 |
[37:41] | Come on, come on. | 快走 |
[37:45] | Hey, I got a riddle for you. | 我给你出个谜语 |
[37:46] | What’s got a bullet in its head | 什么东西脑袋里有颗子弹 |
[37:48] | and sinks to the bottom of the river? | 还沉到了河底 |
[37:50] | You. | 你 |
[37:52] | The real torture | 真正的折磨 |
[37:54] | is that those idiotic words will be the last I ever hear. | 是你的蠢话是我听到的最后的东西 |
[37:59] | Just do it! | 动手吧 |
[38:08] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:11] | How? | 怎么会 |
[38:13] | Did you already kill Sofia? | 你已经杀了索菲娅吗 |
[38:16] | No. | 没有 |
[38:17] | She left the mansion to pursue Jim Gordon. | 她离开宅邸去追吉姆·戈登了 |
[38:21] | Why didn’t you just stay at the home? | 你怎么不留在那里 |
[38:23] | Wait till she came there and killed her? | 等她回来杀了她 |
[38:26] | Then I wouldn’t have been here on time. | 那我就不能及时赶到了 |
[38:30] | You gave up your revenge for me? | 你为了我放弃了复仇 |
[38:41] | Trust is so very hard to find in Gotham, | 信任在哥谭很难得 |
[38:46] | but I trust you, Ed. | 但我信任你 爱德 |
[39:12] | I have a strong desire to never, ever see this pier again. | 我强烈希望再也不见到这个码头了 |
[39:18] | I agree. | 我也是 |
[39:43] | Surprised you’re alive? | 没想到你还活着吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:51] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:52] | How do you think? | 你以为呢 |
[39:54] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[39:56] | She kept you alive till the medics got there. | 她帮你撑到了医务人员赶到 |
[39:59] | Even one-handed, she’s a damn good doctor. | 哪怕只有一只手 她也是个好医生 |
[40:03] | Sofia? | 索菲娅呢 |
[40:04] | In a coma. | 昏迷了 |
[40:06] | Amazing she’s not dead. | 她居然没死 |
[40:15] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[40:19] | When I get out of here, I’m gonna confess. | 等我出院 我会坦白一切 |
[40:23] | My connection to Sofia, | 我与索菲娅的联系 |
[40:25] | my role with the Pyg, all of it. | 我在猪头人事件中的角色 等等 |
[40:27] | I got to come clean. | 我必须坦白 |
[40:30] | No. | 不 |
[40:32] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:34] | Who would benefit from that? | 那能对谁有好处 |
[40:36] | You. | 你 |
[40:38] | You get to be the martyr, feel better about yourself. | 你可以成为殉道者 自我感觉好一些 |
[40:42] | The GCPD loses its hero. | 哥谭市警局却失去英雄 |
[40:44] | No. | 不行 |
[40:46] | You want to pay your debt? | 你想还债吗 |
[40:48] | You live with it. | 背负它 |
[40:51] | Just like I do. | 就像我一样 |
[40:56] | So Sofia wins after all? | 那索菲娅还是赢了 |
[41:01] | It’s what the city needs. | 这是城市需要的 |
[41:07] | Where’s Lee? | 小莱呢 |
[41:10] | She went back to the Narrows. | 她回奈何岛了 |
[41:12] | Said she had unfinished business. | 说她还有事没了结 |
[41:24] | Get him, get him some more! | 打他 揍扁他 |
[41:26] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[41:33] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:34] | I’ll go… | 我走 |
[41:36] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[41:37] | Oh, I know you’ll go. | 你当然会走的 |
[41:40] | Just not yet. | 但还不到时候 |
[41:43] | Hold his hand. | 摁住他的手 |
[41:45] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[41:48] | No! | 不 |
[41:50] | What are you doing? No! | 你干什么 不要 |
[41:52] | No! | 不 |
[41:53] | No! No! | 不 |
[42:15] | With Sofia gone, | 索菲娅不在了 |
[42:16] | Penguin’s gonna try and take control of Gotham again. | 企鹅会再次试图控制哥谭 |
[42:18] | Maybe even try and kill us. | 甚至可能想杀我们 |
[42:19] | Can you just give me a second? | 你能不能给我点时间 |
[42:22] | Barbara, we have to act. | 芭芭拉 我们得采取行动 |
[42:24] | We can’t just stand around here doing nothing. | 我们不能干坐着 |
[42:25] | I said shut up! | 我叫你闭嘴了 |