时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where is Xander Wilde? | 山德·怀尔德在哪 |
[00:07] | My God. | 我的天 |
[00:08] | There’s two of them. | 他们有两个 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna drive you mad… | 我要逼疯你 |
[00:12] | brother. | 哥哥 |
[00:13] | All of Gotham will be joining you, too. | 整个哥谭都会跟你一样 |
[00:15] | You shall become the Demon’s Head. | 你会成为恶魔之首 |
[00:20] | She’s got the mark of the Demon’s Head. | 她有恶魔之首的印记 |
[00:22] | No woman has ever been allowed | 从未有女人被允许 |
[00:23] | to lead the League of Shadows. | 领导影武者联盟 |
[00:27] | But the sisters of the League are yours to command. | 但联盟的姐妹 会听从你的指挥 |
[00:30] | Tell me what I need to know. | 告诉我我需要知道什么 |
[00:34] | I could have killed Jerome, but I didn’t. | 我本可以杀了杰罗姆的 但是我却没有 |
[00:37] | Don’t take so much responsibility that you get yourself killed. | 别承担太多责任 害自己送命 |
[00:43] | I came up with a plan to turn this city into a madhouse. | 就想了个计划 要把这座城市变成疯人院 |
[00:50] | Oh, we’re gonna need a lot more of this. | 我们还需要好多这玩意 |
[00:56] | Thank you all for coming this evening. | 多谢各位今晚拨冗 |
[00:58] | As your interim mayor, | 作为临时市长 |
[01:00] | I know my recent appointment was sudden. | 我知道对我的任命非常突然 |
[01:03] | And, perhaps, a bit of a shock to some. | 或许让一些人颇为震惊 |
[01:07] | Quite frankly, I was shocked. | 实话说 我自己都震惊了 |
[01:08] | What is important now is the future of this great city. | 眼下最重要的就是这座伟大城市的未来 |
[01:12] | And that is why I am meeting with all of you. | 所以我今晚才请各位前来商谈 |
[01:14] | Well, Mayor, | 市长 |
[01:15] | as chairperson of Gotham’s Moral Authority Society, | 作为哥谭道德指导协会主席 |
[01:20] | our members have been, quite frankly, | 在座各位都 说得直白一些 |
[01:23] | unnerved by the recent going-ons | 对这座伟大城市最近发生的 |
[01:27] | in our great city. | 种种情况非常不安 |
[01:28] | We have seen criminals take office, gun fights | 我们见识了罪犯当选公职 枪战 |
[01:32] | in our streets, corruption… | 当街上演 腐败 |
[01:34] | Mrs. Haverstock, the commissioner and I have worked | 哈沃斯托克女士 局长和我过去几周 |
[01:37] | tirelessly these past few weeks | 不眠不休地忙了很久 |
[01:40] | to improve the way | 就为改善 |
[01:41] | this city conducts itself. | 这座城市的风貌 |
[01:46] | Wyatt? Everything all right? | 怀亚特 出什么事了 |
[01:48] | We’re looking into it now, sir. | 我们马上去查 先生 |
[01:49] | Did a window blow open? | 有窗户吹开了吗 |
[01:52] | It’s gotten so cold. | 怎么这么冷 |
[01:59] | – What’s happened? – Don’t come any closer! | -怎么回事 -不准再靠近 |
[02:18] | Good evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[02:23] | – What do you want with us? – Sorry, | -你想对我们怎样 -抱歉 |
[02:25] | no time for questions, Mr. Mayor. | 没时间你问我答了 市长大人 |
[02:28] | You see, your presence is urgently needed elsewhere. | 因为有别的地方急需你前往 |
[02:32] | Whatever you expect as ransom, | 不管你们要多少赎金 |
[02:34] | I-I will double it. | 我都翻倍 |
[02:39] | I have access to the police pension fund. | 我能控制警察退休金基金 |
[02:44] | Wow, that could be a lot of money. | 那可是好大一笔钱 |
[02:46] | Tempting, but, uh… | 挺诱人 不过嘛 |
[02:49] | no, thanks. | 还是算了 |
[02:51] | Bridgit, isn’t it? | 你是布莉姬特吧 |
[02:52] | I can get you safe passage from the city, money, a new home… | 我可以保证你安全出城 给你钱和新房子 |
[02:57] | It was people like you that locked me up in Strange’s lab, | 就是你这样的人把我锁进了斯特兰奇的实验室 |
[03:00] | and thanks to that, | 而因为这个 |
[03:02] | there is no Bridgit anymore. | 布莉姬特已经死了 |
[03:04] | I can get you a pardon, son. | 我可以赦免你所有罪责 孩子 |
[03:05] | All will be forgiven, just stop this lunatic. | 完全宽恕 只要你不再疯下去 |
[03:08] | “Lunatic” Is a little harsh. | “疯”这个字过分了吧 |
[03:11] | I prefer “visionary.” | 我更喜欢”有远见” |
[03:14] | Oswald, can’t you do something? | 奥斯瓦尔德 你不能做些什么吗 |
[03:19] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[03:20] | I am with Mr. Valeska 100%. | 我完全支持瓦勒斯卡先生 |
[03:24] | Every cop in this city will be looking for us, | 全城所有警察都会搜寻我们 |
[03:27] | and when they find you, expect no mercy, | 等他们找到你们 不要指望手下留情 |
[03:30] | just a hail of bullets. | 他们会坚决开枪 |
[03:32] | So serious. | 这么严肃呢 |
[03:33] | That’s why your approval ratings are so low. | 难怪你的支持率那么低 |
[03:37] | Hey, tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[03:38] | Try threatening me again, but this time, | 再威胁我一次 不过这一次 |
[03:40] | try it with a smile. | 笑着说 |
[03:43] | Aw, see, this is what’s wrong. | 你瞧 问题就出在这里 |
[03:45] | Nobody knows how to have fun anymore, right? | 这年头谁都不知道怎么取乐了 是不是 |
[03:48] | But see our friend down there? | 但你瞧见那边的朋友了吗 |
[03:51] | Bag head? | 脑袋套袋的那个 |
[03:52] | He’s figured out a way to solve that. | 他就想到了解决办法 |
[03:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[04:09] | It’s time to give this city the boost it needs. | 现在要让这座城市好好乐乐了 |
[04:11] | Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously. | 不要再这么严肃下去了 |
[04:15] | I mean, come on, Gotham. | 拜托 哥谭人民 |
[04:17] | What do you have to lose? | 你们能有什么损失呢 |
[04:22] | Except your sanity. | 除了你们的理智 |
[04:34] | You gonna tell me why we needed | 你要不要告诉我 |
[04:35] | to come to the garage, Alfred? | 来车库干什么 阿尔弗雷德 |
[04:37] | Happy birthday, Master Wayne. | 生日快乐 韦恩少爷 |
[04:41] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[04:43] | Of course I remembered. | 我当然记得 |
[04:45] | I bloody love your birthdays. | 我就喜欢你的生日 |
[04:47] | Your seventh was an absolute blinder. | 你七岁生日简直乐死我了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, I remember you had about 50 kids come up here, | 我还记得你请了五十多个小孩子来 |
[04:51] | but you were off outside, on your own. | 但你却自己一个人在外面待着 |
[04:54] | You were obsessed by this one gift that your dad gave you– | 你对你爸给你的礼物着了迷 |
[04:57] | this bright red wagon. | 是一辆红色小车 |
[04:59] | You were in the garden all day, collecting all these rocks. | 你在花园里待了一整天收集石头 |
[05:01] | When I asked you what you were gonna do with these rocks, | 我问你 要拿这些石头做什么 |
[05:03] | you said, “I’m gonna build a home | 你说 “我要给我的小车 |
[05:07] | “For my wagon. | 盖一座房子 |
[05:09] | A secret place that only I know about.” | 一个只有我知道的秘密之所” |
[05:26] | – What’s this? – Well, it’s the reason why | -这是什么 -这就是我 |
[05:27] | I brought you out to the garage, Master Bruce. | 把你叫到车库里来的原因 布鲁斯少爷 |
[05:39] | Alfred, I don’t know what to say. | 阿尔弗雷德 我不知道该说什么 |
[05:43] | V-8, five liter, 460 horsepower engine. | V8型八缸460马力引擎 |
[05:46] | Painted matte black, anti-reflective. | 上了亚光黑车漆 抗反射 |
[05:49] | Very difficult to see at night. | 夜晚很难看清 |
[05:50] | and, of course, this. | 当然还有这个 |
[05:54] | 100% bulletproof. | 绝对防弹 |
[05:58] | Best be prepared, eh? | 最好有所准备 是不是 |
[06:09] | Oh, mate. | 孩子啊 |
[06:17] | Jim, hey. | 吉姆 |
[06:18] | What gives? | 什么事 |
[06:19] | The mayor and the police commissioner | 市长和警察局长 |
[06:20] | have been kidnapped by Jerome. | 被杰罗姆绑架了 |
[06:22] | Got every cop in the city out there | 我让全城警察全员出动 |
[06:23] | searching all the spots Jerome’s been seen the last week. | 去搜索上周杰罗姆出现过的地方了 |
[06:26] | You got something for me? | 你有什么发现吗 |
[06:28] | I was gonna say I just won a hundred bucks | 我刚想说我在酒铺买了张 |
[06:29] | in the scratch-off lotto at the liquor store, | 刮刮卡赢了几百块 |
[06:31] | and we could go to the track with it, but, uh, | 我们可以去赌个马 不过 |
[06:34] | we can do your thing first. | 先忙你的事吧 |
[06:36] | – Gordon. – We need to talk. | -戈登 -我们得谈谈 |
[06:39] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[06:39] | I’m out back. Come alone. | 我就在后面 一个人来 |
[06:45] | Yeah. All right. | 好吧 来了 |
[06:52] | Well, , this is a first. | 这倒是第一次 |
[06:54] | Are you doing anything about Jerome? | 杰罗姆的事你不打算管了吗 |
[06:56] | We’re looking for him. | 我们正在找他 |
[06:58] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[06:59] | And if I did, do you really think I would just tell you? | 我要是知道 你真以为我会直接告诉你吗 |
[07:01] | Have you march in there, guns blazing? | 让你端着枪进去一通扫 |
[07:03] | He needs to be stopped. | 必须得有人阻止他 |
[07:05] | He has everyone under his thumb– | 他控制了所有人 |
[07:07] | Freeze, Firefly, Hatter. | 弗莱斯 萤火虫 疯帽子 |
[07:09] | They are all part of his plan. | 他们都加入了他的计划 |
[07:11] | A dark, terrible plan. | 一个非常黑暗恐怖的计划 |
[07:13] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[07:15] | Scarecrow has made a gas for him. | 稻草人为他制作了一种毒气 |
[07:17] | – Like a fear toxin? – Worse. | -恐惧毒素那种吗 -更糟 |
[07:19] | Much worse. | 糟的多 |
[07:20] | I saw it turn someone into a maniacal, | 我亲眼看见它把人变成疯狂的 |
[07:23] | cackling, violent animal. | 大笑不止的狂暴野兽 |
[07:24] | And what does he plan to do with it? | 他打算要干什么 |
[07:27] | He’s smart. | 他很聪明 |
[07:27] | He hasn’t shared the details of his plans with anyone. | 计划的细节他对谁都没说 |
[07:30] | Instead, we all have a separate task to perform. | 而是给我们各自指派了单独的任务 |
[07:32] | Such as? | 比如 |
[07:34] | He has yet to give me my role. | 他还没给我派任务 |
[07:36] | Why did you come here if you’re not gonna help me? | 你要是帮不了我 那你来干什么 |
[07:38] | He scares the living hell out of me, okay? | 他快把我吓死了 好不好 |
[07:42] | I mean, I was willing to play along with him for a while. | 我本来还想迎合他一段时间 |
[07:45] | Perhaps he had a way to make us all rich? | 也许他有办法让我们发大财 |
[07:47] | A return to the good old days, you know? | 让我们回到过去的好日子 |
[07:50] | But nothing good will come of this. | 但是这一次不会有任何好结果 |
[07:52] | Or maybe you just don’t like the competition. | 又或许你只是不喜欢竞争 |
[07:55] | Jerome casts quite the shadow. | 杰罗姆可很难超越 |
[07:57] | Please! | 拜托 |
[07:59] | He’s a maniac, an anarchist. | 他就是一疯子 无政府主义者 |
[08:01] | He is not interested in money or power. | 他对钱或权力都没兴趣 |
[08:06] | And I am an honest criminal, Jim. | 我可是个正经罪犯 吉姆 |
[08:08] | Where is he? Where is the gas? | 他在哪 毒气在哪 |
[08:10] | He only tells you what he needs to, | 他只告诉你需要干什么 |
[08:12] | when he needs to. | 什么时候干 |
[08:14] | I just know he has to be stopped. | 我只知道必须得阻止他 |
[08:16] | Jim! Hey! | 吉姆 |
[08:17] | You down here?! Jim?! | 你在下面吗 吉姆 |
[08:20] | Yeah. | 在 |
[08:23] | A uni just spotted Jerome near Paisley Square. | 一名警员在佩斯利广场发现了杰罗姆 |
[08:25] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[08:30] | *Time has come today* | *时候到了* |
[08:34] | *Young hearts can go their way* | *年轻的心尽情放纵* |
[08:39] | *Can’t put it off another day* | *欢乐就在今天* |
[08:42] | *Time has come today…* | *时候到了* |
[08:45] | Hey, what happened to my mic? | 我的麦怎么了 |
[08:47] | Hey, buddy, beat it, will ya? | 哥们 别闹了 |
[08:48] | I’m trying to work here. | 我唱歌呢 |
[08:59] | Where’s everyone going? | 大家去哪啊 |
[09:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Arkham Asylum Lunatics. | 女士们先生们 我们是阿卡姆疯人组 |
[09:06] | We came here to blow some minds! Whoo! | 我们今天要来爆爆头 |
[09:11] | Sorry to interrupt your little show, | 抱歉打断你们的小歌会了 |
[09:14] | but you are gonna love this next one. | 但是下一个节目你们肯定喜欢 |
[09:17] | Introducing Mayor Pritchard, | 有请普理查德市长 |
[09:20] | Commissioner Reynolds, | 雷诺兹局长 |
[09:22] | Archbishop McGregor, | 麦格雷戈大主教 |
[09:24] | and this lady… | 以及 这个女的 |
[09:26] | whoever she is. | 不知道是谁 |
[09:28] | This is everybody. | 大家都到齐了 |
[09:29] | Everybody, say hi. | 大伙儿 打个招呼 |
[09:32] | Now, as you can see, | 如各位所见 |
[09:34] | we’re still waiting for two guests of honor. | 我们还在等另外两位特别嘉宾 |
[09:37] | But in the meantime, let’s go over the rules | 不过在等候的时候 我们来说说 |
[09:40] | of tonight’s entertainment, | 今晚节目的规则吧 |
[09:41] | shall we? | 好不好 |
[09:43] | Dynamite. | 炸药 |
[09:45] | Trigger. | 引爆器 |
[09:47] | I don’t get what I want? | 我的要求得不到满足 |
[09:49] | Boom. Headless people. | 轰隆 脑袋炸没 |
[09:52] | And if any of you are thinking of going anywhere, | 如果你们有人敢逃走 |
[09:54] | you’ll die, too. | 你们也会死 |
[09:57] | Now, the one man who can give me what I want… | 唯一能满足我的要求的人 |
[10:00] | Come over here. | 你过来 |
[10:01] | Calling Gordon. | 呼叫戈登 |
[10:04] | Calling Captain James Gordon. | 呼叫詹姆斯·戈登警监 |
[10:12] | I speak on behalf of myself | 我代表我本人 |
[10:15] | and all other gang leaders in this city | 和市里所有帮派头目 |
[10:18] | when I say your arrogance and disrespect | 警告你 你的傲慢和不敬 |
[10:22] | will no longer be tolerated. | 将不再被容忍 |
[10:25] | You beat and then dragged my brother from here | 你在这里暴打我兄弟 还把他拖走 |
[10:30] | like a dog. | 像对条狗一样 |
[10:31] | Your brother’s an ass. | 你兄弟是个混蛋 |
[10:34] | He abuses our staff and refuses to pay his exorbitant tab. | 他打我们店员 还不肯付清他的高额账单 |
[10:37] | He is my brother, | 他是我兄弟 |
[10:39] | and he demands your respect. | 你必须尊重他 |
[10:42] | And I suppose an apology | 那么只是道歉 |
[10:43] | would be out of the question? | 已经不行了吧 |
[10:47] | Your blood will be his apology. | 你的血就是最好的道歉 |
[10:52] | Thought so. | 猜到了 |
[11:10] | Could’ve handled them. | 我能对付得了他们 |
[11:11] | That’s the advantage of having your own personal army, Tabs– | 有私人军队就这点好 塔比 |
[11:14] | you don’t have to. | 你不用亲自动手 |
[11:17] | Isn’t that right? | 是不是 |
[11:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[11:25] | Ra’s al Ghul chose you, no one else, | 是雷霄·奥古选了你 不是别人 |
[11:28] | to pass on his spirit. | 来传承他的衣钵 |
[11:29] | We will serve you, protect you, of course, | 我们当然会服侍你 保护你 |
[11:32] | but surely, you intend to continue his legacy | 但是你总会继续他的事业 |
[11:34] | and not just remain here in this place? | 而不是留在这小破地方吧 |
[11:36] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[11:40] | “Continue his legacy.” | “继续他的事业” |
[11:42] | I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这句话 |
[11:45] | As I told you… | 我对你说过 |
[11:47] | we have much more to show you. | 我们还有很多要给你看 |
[11:51] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:52] | Yes. | 准备好了 |
[12:05] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[12:22] | Gentlemen, ladies, your assistance | 女士们先生们 我们急需 |
[12:26] | is urgently required. | 你们的帮助 |
[12:29] | Be careful– these are very dangerous materials. | 小心 这些都是很危险的东西 |
[12:31] | Oh, we’re counting on it. | 正合我们意 |
[12:34] | More laughing gas we need to make. | 我们还得再制造一些疯笑气 |
[12:40] | What? | 什么 |
[12:41] | There’s no time to waste! | 没时间磨蹭了 |
[12:43] | We need it in bulk, you see. | 我们需要大批量的 明白吧 |
[12:46] | W-Well, how much of it do you need? | 你们到底要多少 |
[12:52] | This much. | 这么多 |
[13:09] | Ladies and gentlemen, as I live and breathe, | 女士们先生们 真没想到啊 |
[13:12] | James Gordon is in the house. | 詹姆斯·戈登到场了 |
[13:17] | I’m not talking to you until I can get up there | 在我上台确认人质无恙之前 |
[13:20] | and check on the well-being of your hostages. | 我是不会和你对话的 |
[13:22] | First of all, Jim, you’re late. | 首先 吉姆 你迟到了 |
[13:25] | Secondly, I think I’m the one who should be making demands. | 其次 我觉得我才是那个应该发号施令的人 |
[13:29] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[13:30] | What you’re doing is an act of terror, Valeska. | 你的所作所为是恐怖行为 瓦勒斯卡 |
[13:33] | Yeah, you scumbag! | 没错 你个渣滓 |
[13:34] | Ask our mayor | 问问我们的市长 |
[13:35] | what this city’s policy is on negotiating with terrorists. | 本市对和恐怖分子谈判采取什么政策 |
[13:39] | Terrorist? | 恐怖分子 |
[13:41] | Frankly, I’m offended. | 坦白说 我受到了冒犯 |
[13:42] | No, no, no! | 不不不 |
[13:43] | That’s close enough, Gordon. | 你靠得够近了 戈登 |
[13:50] | And none of you go anywhere, either. | 你们也哪都别想去 |
[13:58] | Dead man’s trigger. | 死亡触发器 |
[14:00] | This falls out of my hand for any reason and… | 不管因为什么 这个一旦离开我的手… |
[14:08] | I got two empty chairs here. | 我这还有两张空椅子 |
[14:11] | You haven’t even asked me who they’re for yet. | 你都没问我它们是为谁准备的 |
[14:13] | All right, I’ll bite. Who are they for? | 好吧 我配合 是为谁准备的 |
[14:15] | Come on, James. | 拜托 詹姆斯 |
[14:16] | You’re a detective. | 你是一名警探 |
[14:18] | Do some detecting. | 推理一下啊 |
[14:21] | Jeremiah, your brother. | 杰罗麦 你哥哥 |
[14:25] | Bingo. That’s one. | 没错 他是一个 |
[14:27] | And the other? | 另一个呢 |
[14:28] | Well, the only other irksome do-gooder | 市里另外唯一一个扫过我兴的 |
[14:30] | who’s ever spoiled my fun in this town. | 令人厌烦的小圣母 |
[14:34] | Bruce Wayne! | 布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[14:38] | No. | 不 |
[14:40] | No? | 不 |
[14:41] | You can take me. | 你可以抓我 |
[14:43] | I’ll sit up there with one of those things around my neck, | 我愿意坐上去 脖子上套个那玩意 |
[14:45] | but I won’t let you have him. | 但我不会让你抓他上去的 |
[14:47] | Well, I don’t want you, jim. | 我不想要你 吉姆 |
[14:51] | I want my brother | 我想要我哥哥 |
[14:53] | and I want Bruce. | 还想要布鲁斯 |
[14:55] | I want them now. | 现在就要 |
[14:56] | All right. Let me get these people out of here, | 好吧 让我们带他们离开 |
[14:58] | I’ll come up there… | 然后我上去… |
[14:59] | You are not listening to me! | 你根本没在听我说话 |
[15:01] | And that is forcing my hand. | 这是在逼我动手 |
[15:08] | Jerome… | 杰罗姆… |
[15:12] | No… | 不 |
[15:21] | Bring me my brother. | 把我哥哥带来 |
[15:24] | Bring me Wayne. | 把韦恩带来 |
[15:27] | Bring ’em now. | 马上立刻 |
[15:34] | *Happy birthday* | *生日快乐* |
[15:35] | *A dear, Master B.* | *亲爱的 小布少爷* |
[15:38] | *Happy birthday To you.* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[15:42] | I’ll get some plates. | 我去拿些盘子 |
[15:50] | You know, for a billionaire, your security system is… | 对于一个亿万富翁来说 你的安保系统 |
[15:53] | lame. | 真差 |
[15:54] | Miss Kyle. | 凯尔小姐 |
[15:57] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢你 阿尔弗雷德 |
[15:58] | Enjoy. | 慢用吧 |
[16:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:06] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[16:08] | Visiting me on my birthday. | 在我生日的时候来看我 |
[16:11] | I actually didn’t know it was your birthday. | 其实我不知道是你生日 |
[16:13] | I just happened to be strolling in the neighborhood. | 我是正巧在附近闲逛 |
[16:18] | Either way… | 无论如何 |
[16:19] | it’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[16:30] | I knew it was an act. | 我知道那都是装的 |
[16:33] | What? | 什么 |
[16:35] | The brat… | 熊孩子那套 |
[16:36] | and the drinking, the-the friends. | 还有喝酒 狐朋狗友 |
[16:39] | It was an act. | 都是装的 |
[16:43] | I think you’re more sure about that than me. | 你似乎比我更确定这一点 |
[16:47] | Master Bruce, | 布鲁斯少爷 |
[16:48] | we have visitors. | 我们有客 |
[16:50] | Bruce, we need your help. | 布鲁斯 我们需要你的帮助 |
[16:52] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[16:55] | Don’t you know it’s rude to keep a guy waiting? | 你不知道让人等着很无礼吗 |
[16:59] | Bring me my hostages, James. | 把我的人质带来 詹姆斯 |
[17:01] | My trigger finger is getting itchy. | 我按按钮的手指在发痒 |
[17:05] | The hostages he wants are his brother… | 他想要的人质是他哥哥 |
[17:08] | and you. | 还有你 |
[17:10] | What, you have a laugh? No bloody way. | 什么 你搞笑呢 绝不可能 |
[17:11] | I don’t like it any more than you do. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:13] | But, Bruce, you have to trust me. | 但是布鲁斯 你要相信我 |
[17:15] | Lucius and I have a plan. | 卢修斯和我有个计划 |
[17:16] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[17:18] | I don’t think you’re taking me seriously enough. | 我觉得你没把我当回事 |
[17:21] | Well… | 那么 |
[17:22] | all right. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Let’s see. | 我们看看 |
[17:26] | Eeny meeny miny moe, | 一二三四五六七 |
[17:28] | one of these people have got to… go. | 你们一个要去 死 |
[17:35] | Oh, it’s that guy. | 是那家伙 |
[17:39] | Did you see what just happened? | 你看到发生了什么吗 |
[17:41] | That man’s a raving bloody lunatic. | 那人是个胡言乱语的疯子 |
[17:42] | – He can’t be trusted. – For once I agree with Alfred. | -不能相信他 -这次我同意阿尔弗雷德 |
[17:44] | Bruce, listen to me. | 布鲁斯 听我说 |
[17:46] | With your help, we can prevent more deaths. | 有了你的帮助 我们可以阻止更多死亡 |
[17:52] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[17:55] | Jerome is using a shortwave radio trigger | 杰罗姆在用短波无线电触发器 |
[17:57] | with a dead man’s switch– | 和死亡开关 |
[17:58] | if we can cut the signal, | 如果我们能切断信号 |
[17:59] | he won’t be able to activate the explosives. | 他就没法引爆炸弹 |
[18:01] | This emits a powerful signal | 这仪器能发射强大的信号 |
[18:02] | that disables all radio waves close to it. | 让附近的无线电波全部失灵 |
[18:05] | Once within a few feet of Jerome’s device, | 只要它在距离杰罗姆几尺的范围内 |
[18:07] | his trigger will be useless. | 他的触发器就会失灵 |
[18:08] | That will give us the time | 给我们争取到时间 |
[18:09] | for the snipers to get a clean shot on Jerome, | 让狙击手干掉杰罗姆 |
[18:11] | Firefly and the others. | 萤火虫和其他人 |
[18:12] | If I wear this, that gives you time to take them out. | 我把它放在身上 你们就有时间铲除他们 |
[18:13] | Correct. | 没错 |
[18:14] | Are you sure it’s gonna work? | 你肯定这能行得通吗 |
[18:17] | I’m positive. | 非常肯定 |
[18:19] | 99% positive. | 99%肯定 |
[18:22] | What are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[18:24] | Those people need our help. | 那些人需要我们的帮助 |
[18:25] | Good man. | 好孩子 |
[18:31] | Ra’s owned this house for as long as this city has existed. | 雷霄从城市建立之初就拥有了这栋房子 |
[18:36] | He said he kept his secrets in here. | 他说过他在这里藏了秘密 |
[18:38] | Ancient secrets. | 古老的秘密 |
[18:40] | None of us have ever seen what’s behind this door. | 我们谁也没见这扇门后有什么 |
[18:44] | It remains locked, | 门一直锁着 |
[18:45] | and there is no key. | 没有钥匙 |
[18:48] | Tried dynamite? | 试过炸开吗 |
[18:52] | No need. | 不必了 |
[18:58] | Our master chose you for a reason. | 主人选你是有原因的 |
[20:09] | All my life… | 我一生 |
[20:11] | I have known that I was meant for more. | 都知道我注定要做大事 |
[20:16] | That there was something deep inside of me | 内心深处有些东西 |
[20:18] | that I couldn’t explain. | 我无法解释 |
[20:37] | I’m home. | 我回家了 |
[20:48] | Sir, we got target in sight. | 长官 我们看到目标了 |
[20:51] | No way in from below the stage. | 没法从舞台下方进入 |
[20:53] | Four of my men have found positions. | 我的四名手下已就位 |
[20:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:56] | Stay low, hang tight. | 按兵不动 做好准备 |
[20:57] | No hair triggers. | 千万别走火 |
[20:59] | One missed shot means adios Mayor. | 开错一枪 市长就完了 |
[21:01] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:03] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[21:06] | I watch the news. | 我看了新闻 |
[21:07] | I know why you’re here, Mr. Gordon. | 我知道你为什么来 戈登先生 |
[21:08] | And you must be out of your mind | 如果你认为我会像羔羊一样 |
[21:10] | if you think I’m gonna be led like a lamb to slaughter. | 被牵去待宰 那你肯定是疯了 |
[21:12] | I understand your concern, but your brother doesn’t bluff. | 我明白你的担忧 但你弟弟不是在虚张声势 |
[21:16] | If we ignore his demands, | 如果我们无视他的要求 |
[21:17] | there’s no telling what he might do. | 很难说他会做什么 |
[21:19] | We can block his remote’s signal with this. | 我们可以用这个阻断其遥控器信号 |
[21:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:21] | If you and Bruce can get within a few feet of him, | 如果你和布鲁斯能接近他几尺的范围内 |
[21:24] | it will disable his remote– | 这个就能让他的遥控器失灵 |
[21:25] | he’ll be a sitting duck. | 他就只能坐以待毙了 |
[21:26] | Our snipers can take it from there. | 然后我们狙击手就会接手 |
[21:27] | For God’s sake, Gordon, | 老天爷啊 戈登 |
[21:29] | you have to know what he wants. | 你肯定知道他想要什么 |
[21:31] | To… murder us both on live television. | 在直播电视上杀了我们俩 |
[21:36] | Mr. Valeska. | 瓦勒斯卡先生 |
[21:37] | I’m Bruce Wayne. | 我是布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[21:39] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[21:41] | Likewise. I… wish the circumstances were better. | 幸会 真希望不是在这种情况下 |
[21:45] | May I ask what it is you’ve been working on? | 可以问问你在做什么项目吗 |
[21:49] | Um, yeah. It’s a compact electrical engine. | 嗯 是一个简式电机 |
[21:51] | It generates power. | 可以供能 |
[21:53] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[21:54] | How much power? | 多少电力 |
[21:55] | Just two could light up every building | 两个就足以点亮西大桥以南的 |
[21:56] | south of Westward Bridge. | 每一座大楼 |
[21:59] | You have a brilliant mind. | 你有天才的头脑 |
[22:02] | And we all hope we can soon be rid of your brother, | 我们都希望能尽早摆脱你弟弟 |
[22:04] | so that you can carry out your work free from fear. | 你也可以不用担惊受怕 好好完成工作了 |
[22:06] | I understand if you choose not to help us today. | 如果你今天不想帮忙我能理解 |
[22:09] | But I trust that Captain Gordon and Mr. Fox | 但我相信戈登警监和福克斯先生 |
[22:12] | will see that no harm comes to me. | 会确保我不会受伤 |
[22:15] | But even if it does… | 但就算我受了伤 |
[22:18] | …maybe, by facing Jerome… | 或许通过面对杰罗姆 |
[22:21] | …I can show the people of Gotham | 我可以让哥谭人知道 |
[22:23] | that standing up to terror | 对抗恐怖 |
[22:24] | is the only way to take its power away. | 是唯一剥夺它力量的方式 |
[22:37] | Well said. | 说得好 |
[22:43] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[22:45] | Just got word | 刚得到消息 |
[22:45] | that Freeze and Scarecrow broke into | 弗莱斯和稻草人闯入了 |
[22:47] | Wayne Industries’ chemical lab. | 韦恩工业的化学实验室 |
[22:49] | Jerome’s playing the long game, here, | 杰罗姆有大计划 |
[22:50] | but we’re not gonna be sure what it is | 但我们如果不抢先一步 |
[22:51] | – unless we get ahead of him. – The gas. | -就无从知道他的计划 -毒气 |
[22:53] | Penguin told me about a new Scarecrow toxin. | 企鹅说稻草人制作了新毒气 |
[22:56] | Head over to the lab, we’re on our way to the Square. | 去实验室 我们这就去广场 |
[23:00] | They’ve got a weapon. | 他们有武器了 |
[23:01] | Poison gas. | 毒气 |
[23:03] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[23:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | You two. | 你俩 |
[23:23] | Hey, buddy. | 哥们 |
[23:24] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[23:25] | What’s so funny? | 笑什么 |
[23:27] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不 |
[23:32] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[23:33] | Let me help you. | 我扶你 |
[23:34] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[23:35] | They made us make it. | 他们逼我做的 |
[23:37] | Tons of it. | 做了好多 |
[23:38] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[23:39] | It’s gone. | 不在了 |
[23:40] | They took it. | 他们拿走了 |
[23:44] | *Why are we waiting?* | *我们怎么还在等* |
[23:46] | *Waiting, waiting, waiting, waiting* | *等啊 等啊* |
[23:47] | *Someone’s gonna die!* | *要死人了* |
[23:51] | Well. | 好啊 |
[23:53] | Look who decided to show up. | 看看谁可算来了 |
[23:55] | We were starting to get nervous. | 我们都开始紧张了 |
[23:58] | Especially, the mayor here. | 尤其是市长 |
[24:00] | My guests of honor, | 我的嘉宾们 |
[24:02] | please, take your seats onstage. | 请上台就坐 |
[24:15] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:17] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[24:19] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[24:26] | We don’t have all day. | 我们可没一整天的时间 |
[24:34] | It’s activated, just let them get a little closer. | 已经启动了 让他们再靠近些 |
[24:37] | On my command. | 听我命令 |
[24:39] | My men have all targets in view. | 我的人已瞄准了所有目标 |
[24:43] | Standing by. | 待命 |
[24:51] | Hi, brother. | 哥哥 |
[25:03] | Now. | 动手 |
[25:04] | Fire. All targets, fire! | 开火 所有目标开火 |
[25:13] | I had my guys take up the best vantage points last night. | 我让我的人昨晚就在最好的有利地点就位了 |
[25:17] | So they’ve been watching your little SWAT team all day. | 他们一直在盯着你们的特警队 |
[25:25] | Now, Bruce, brother dear. | 布鲁斯 好哥哥 |
[25:28] | Get up onstage. | 上台来吧 |
[25:32] | It’s time to get this party really started, huh? | 该让这场派对真正开始了 |
[25:41] | What are you doing here? This is a restricted area. | 你们在干什么 这里是禁区 |
[25:45] | Our cargo is too precious to waste. | 我们的货物太宝贵 不能浪费 |
[25:50] | Let me give you something I like to keep up my sleeves | 我来给你点我为这种时刻藏在了 |
[25:53] | for times just like these. | 袖子里的东西吧 |
[26:00] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[26:02] | You can pilot this contraption alone, sir? | 你一个人能飞这玩意吗 先生 |
[26:04] | Yes. | 能 |
[26:05] | Then, look into my eyes. | 那看我的眼睛 |
[26:14] | The kidnappings, | 绑架 |
[26:16] | the concert in the Square. | 广场的音乐会 |
[26:18] | All to draw the biggest crowds, | 都是为了吸引一大群人 |
[26:20] | so we can drop the laughing gas on them? | 好对他们释放疯笑气吗 |
[26:22] | This is madness. | 这简直疯了 |
[26:25] | I thought you’d appreciate the beauty of it all. | 我以为你能理解这其中的美妙呢 |
[26:29] | But Jerome was right. | 但杰罗姆是对的 |
[26:30] | You know, he anticipated your betrayal? | 他预料到了你的背叛 |
[26:34] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:35] | You went to Gordon. | 你去找了戈登 |
[26:38] | Judas. | 犹大 |
[26:42] | Tie him up, | 把他绑起来 |
[26:43] | put him on the blimp. | 放在飞艇上 |
[26:45] | Jerome wants him to have a bird’s-eye view. | 杰罗姆希望他能鸟瞰一切 |
[26:54] | This book tracks Ra’s legacy dating back nine centuries. | 这本书记录了雷霄长达九世纪的大业 |
[26:57] | Did you know he not only overthrew governments, | 你知道他不仅推翻过政府 |
[27:00] | but infiltrated royal families? | 还渗透了皇室家族吗 |
[27:02] | Ra’s influenced history. | 雷霄影响过历史 |
[27:04] | He was a cult leader, | 他是个邪教领袖 |
[27:06] | and he still has them brainwashed. | 他们现在还受他洗脑的影响 |
[27:08] | And what about me, am I brainwashed? | 那我呢 我也被洗脑了吗 |
[27:11] | There are things written here | 这里写的东西 |
[27:12] | that could change the way we view the past forever. | 可以永远改变我们对过去的看法 |
[27:17] | Perhaps, I am the one to bring that change to light. | 或许我是那个可以实现改变的人 |
[27:22] | Look. | 看 |
[27:23] | This book was compiled by shamans and mystics | 这本书的编纂者是全东亚和中东的 |
[27:26] | from all over Eastern Asia and the Middle East. | 萨满巫师和神秘教徒 |
[27:28] | Shamans and mystics? Give me a break. | 萨满巫师和神秘教徒 得了吧 |
[27:30] | It contains formulas for potions and incantations | 里面有药剂和咒语的配方 |
[27:33] | said to raise demons, | 可以唤醒恶魔 |
[27:34] | curse our enemies and contact the dead. | 诅咒敌人 联络亡灵 |
[27:37] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[27:38] | The Barbara I know would’ve already sold | 我认识的芭芭拉会把 |
[27:39] | all of this junk to the highest bidder. | 这堆破烂卖给最高出价者 |
[27:41] | Junk? | 破烂 |
[27:42] | This is my destiny. | 这是我的命运 |
[27:44] | And being with me and Selina at the club? | 那跟我和塞琳娜开夜店呢 |
[27:46] | That isn’t? | 那不是了吗 |
[27:48] | You begged me to partner with you. | 是你求我跟你合作的 |
[27:50] | Can’t you see who that is up there? | 你没看到那上面是谁吗 |
[27:52] | That is me and Ra’s, 400 years ago. | 是我和雷霄 在四百年前 |
[27:55] | Oh, please, I mean, she doesn’t even look like you. | 得了 她都不像你 |
[27:56] | It looks exactly like me. | 她跟我一模一样 |
[27:58] | It is me. | 那就是我 |
[28:00] | I have finally found my true purpose. | 我终于找到了我真正的使命 |
[28:03] | I’m not gonna let your jealousy distract me. | 我不会允许你的嫉妒分我心的 |
[28:06] | Ladies, escort Miss Galavan to the street. | 女士们 护送盖勒文小姐出去 |
[28:10] | I’ll show myself out. | 我自己走 |
[28:11] | Actually, I think it’s time | 其实 我觉得该让 |
[28:13] | my loyal servants taught you some manners. | 我的忠诚仆人教教你做人了 |
[28:16] | Why don’t you do it? | 你怎么不自己动手 |
[28:17] | Because I am the one true heir | 因为我是一个不死之神的 |
[28:20] | of an immortal god’s ancient dynasty. | 古老王朝的唯一真正继承人 |
[28:24] | And I don’t dirty my fingers with the likes of you anymore. | 我不会再让你这样的人脏了我的手了 |
[28:38] | No parent will admit it, | 任何家长都不会承认 |
[28:41] | but everyone’s got their favorites. | 但他们都有偏爱的孩子 |
[28:44] | Right, brother? | 是吧 哥哥 |
[28:52] | The one who cleans their room, does their homework, | 那个自己打扫房间 乖乖做作业 |
[28:55] | doesn’t try to kill everybody. | 又没想杀谁的孩子 |
[28:57] | Little Mr. Perfect here. | 这位完美先生 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:01] | He was that guy. | 他就是那样的孩子 |
[29:03] | He got adopted by rich folks. | 他被有钱人领养了 |
[29:05] | Went to the top schools, | 去了最好的学校 |
[29:06] | then, a top college. | 然后去了最好的大学 |
[29:08] | Meanwhile, I got dragged through the circus | 而我呢 生活在马戏团里 |
[29:11] | by my depressed alcoholic mother. | 母亲是个抑郁的酒鬼 |
[29:13] | Forced to clean up elephant dung every day. | 每天还得打扫大象粪 |
[29:15] | Who cares?! | 谁管啊 |
[29:17] | Do you know how big those things are, folks? | 你们知道那玩意多大块吗 |
[29:21] | But I know something that Mommy and Daddy, | 但我知道爸爸妈妈 |
[29:26] | they never knew. | 从不知道的事 |
[29:29] | You’re as crazy as I am. | 你跟我一样疯狂 |
[29:37] | No. | 不 |
[29:39] | It’s in your DNA. | 这在你的DNA里 |
[29:44] | See, we got the same blood running through us. | 我们流着同样的血 |
[29:50] | We are practically identical. | 我们基本上一模一样 |
[29:54] | You are a killer. | 你是个杀手 |
[29:57] | It’s your nature. | 那是你的天性 |
[30:01] | Stop trying to fight it. | 别再抵抗了 |
[30:15] | Take your best shot. | 放手一搏吧 |
[30:27] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[30:28] | The snipers are dead. | 狙击手死了 |
[30:29] | Get up on the roof, take as many as you can. | 去屋顶上 能干掉几个是几个 |
[30:31] | All right. Just know, a bunch of chemicals are heading this way. | 好 不过告诉你 化学品要来了 |
[30:33] | Scarecrow had the Wayne chemists mix it up. | 稻草人让韦恩的化学家调的 |
[30:38] | That’s why he’s been stalling. | 所以他在拖延 |
[30:39] | He wants a big crowd. | 他想要一大群人 |
[30:40] | He’s gonna release the laughing gas right here. | 他要在这里放疯笑气 |
[30:43] | We need to evacuate the area! | 我们得疏散群众 |
[30:44] | Get these people out of here! | 带大家疏散 |
[30:46] | Do whatever you have to! Get them out of here! | 不管做什么 带他们走 |
[30:49] | It’s time to kill this maniac once and for all. | 该结束这场疯狂闹剧了 |
[30:55] | That was so good! | 刚刚可真棒 |
[30:57] | I love you! | 我爱你 |
[31:37] | Hey, look up in the sky! | 看天上 |
[32:07] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[32:10] | E-Excuse me, sir, could you help me? | 打扰 先生 可以帮帮我吗 |
[32:12] | No can do, sport. | 不行 |
[32:15] | Got to get this rig into position for the boss. | 得为老大把飞艇开到位置上 |
[32:19] | And where is that? | 去哪里 |
[32:21] | Paisley Square. | 佩斯利广场 |
[32:23] | Almost there. | 就到了 |
[32:26] | Then, I can drop the load. | 然后我就可以放毒气了 |
[32:28] | With this lever. | 用这个杆子 |
[32:34] | Now, you turn this thing around right now! | 你马上把这玩意调头 |
[32:37] | Can you not see… | 你看不到… |
[32:39] | Like I said, pal, | 我说了 哥们 |
[32:41] | no can do. | 不行 |
[33:01] | Keep coming! | 继续往前 |
[33:03] | Get into position. | 就位 |
[33:10] | Holy moly. | 老天爷 |
[33:13] | Holy moly. | 老天爷 |
[33:16] | Jim, are you seeing this? | 吉姆 你看到了吗 |
[33:17] | Yeah. Get everyone out of here. | 嗯 快疏散大家 |
[33:19] | I’m going after Jerome. | 我去追杰罗姆 |
[33:21] | I can take it down with a shot. | 我可以一枪把它打下来 |
[33:23] | And risk spilling the chemicals? | 那化学品可能会泄露的 |
[33:26] | Oh, yeah, right. | 这倒是 |
[33:35] | Oswald? | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[33:36] | Jim, Jim, help me. | 吉姆 帮我 |
[33:38] | They knocked me out and-and-and now I am in some blimp | 他们敲昏了我 现在我在一架飞艇上 |
[33:41] | with-with that horrible gas and-and the pilot, | 我旁边还有那个毒气 飞行员 |
[33:43] | he’s been hypnotized and I-I don’t… | 他被催眠了 我不能 |
[33:45] | You’re on the blimp? | 你在飞艇上 |
[33:47] | Yes. | 对 |
[33:48] | Yes. You have to help me. | 对 你得帮我 |
[33:50] | No, no, no. | 不不 |
[33:51] | You’re gonna help us. | 你得帮我们 |
[33:53] | You’re near the river. | 你在河附近 |
[33:54] | I need you to steer it over there. | 我需要你把飞艇开去那里 |
[33:57] | Steer a blimp?! | 开飞艇 |
[34:01] | Are you out of your mind, Jim?! | 你疯了吗 吉姆 |
[34:03] | I don’t even drive my own car. | 我都不自己开车 |
[34:05] | If you don’t, thousands will die, maybe worse. | 如果你不做 会死几千人 甚至更糟 |
[34:08] | What’s worse than that? | 还有什么更糟 |
[34:10] | How can you run an empire in a city full of lunatics? | 如果城里都是疯子 你还怎么经营帝国 |
[34:21] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[34:24] | Beautiful, isn’t she? | 它多美 |
[34:32] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[34:33] | Got to call the pilot. | 我得打给飞行员 |
[34:35] | Tell him he’s in position. | 告诉他已经到位置了 |
[34:38] | Yes, Jerome. | 是 杰罗姆 |
[34:40] | Not cool. | 不好哦 |
[34:40] | Jerome? Jerome? | 杰罗姆 |
[34:43] | I’m in position. | 我就位了 |
[34:45] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[34:49] | Too late, anyway. | 已经太迟了 |
[34:51] | Bombs away! | 投放 |
[35:00] | Funny. | 好玩 |
[35:06] | No! | 不 |
[35:14] | – Go. – Go, all of you. | -快走 -快走 都快走 |
[35:27] | Okay, okay. Uh… um, up, up, up. | 好吧 上啊 |
[35:29] | Up, up, up. Oh! Oh… | 上上 |
[35:35] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[35:39] | River, river. Where is the river? | 河 河在哪呢 |
[35:49] | Quite the dilemma, Jim. | 真是为难 吉姆 |
[35:51] | You gonna let me fall and die? | 你要让我摔死吗 |
[35:55] | Or are you gonna pull me up and arrest me? | 还是把我拉上去 逮捕我 |
[36:01] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[36:05] | Lawman or murderer? | 执法还是杀人 |
[36:19] | Good ol’ Gordon. | 好戈登 |
[36:21] | Always playing by the rules. | 总是按规矩来 |
[36:24] | That’s why I’ll outlive you. | 所以我能活得比你久 |
[36:27] | That’s why I’m loved | 所以我惹人爱 |
[36:29] | ’cause I don’t give a damn about the rules. | 因为我根本不在乎规矩 |
[36:32] | It’s a long way down. | 下去的路很长 |
[36:34] | You sure you’ll outlive me? | 你确定你能活得比我久吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, I’m sure | 我确定 |
[36:38] | ’cause I’m more than a man. | 因为我不止是个人 |
[36:40] | I’m an idea, a philosophy. | 我是个念头 理念 |
[36:43] | And I will live on in the shadows | 我会继续在阴影里延续下去 |
[36:46] | within Gotham’s discontent. | 活在哥谭的不满中 |
[36:53] | You’ll be seeing me soon. | 你很快会再见到我的 |
[36:55] | Au revoir. | 再会 |
[37:15] | Never thought I’d see this. | 真没想到能见到这一幕 |
[37:17] | Sure is dead. | 绝对是死了 |
[37:18] | Yeah, but is he? | 真的吗 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:23] | Get back! | 退后 |
[37:24] | GCPD. Everybody get back. | 哥谭市警局 都退后 |
[37:57] | Mr. Valeska. | 瓦勒斯卡先生 |
[38:01] | I meant what I said | 我的话是真心的 |
[38:02] | about your work being of importance to this city. | 你的工作对城市很重要 |
[38:06] | Let Wayne Enterprises fund your work with a grant. | 让韦恩集团资助你的工作吧 |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:29] | Captain. | 警监 |
[38:38] | Oswald. | 奥斯瓦尔德 |
[38:40] | Um, hello. Still here. | 喂 我还在上面哦 |
[38:43] | Will someone please get me the hell off of this thing? | 谁能不能把我弄下去 |
[38:49] | Uh, we’re on it. | 我们这就去 |
[38:53] | How do we get a blimp down safely from over a river? | 我们要怎么把飞艇从河上安全降落下来 |
[38:56] | You asking me? | 要我说 |
[38:57] | I say we let him stew up there for a few more hours. | 让他再在上面转几小时吧 |
[39:02] | We’ll get ahold of the standby pilot. | 我们去找待命的飞行员 |
[39:04] | Have him advise. | 问他怎么办 |
[39:05] | Sit tight, all right? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[39:08] | Oh, and Oswald Cobblepot, | 奥斯瓦尔德·科波特 |
[39:10] | Gotham thanks you. | 哥谭感谢你 |
[39:12] | Wait, wait, Jim. | 等等 吉姆 |
[39:13] | Jim. Jim? | 吉姆 |
[39:15] | Jim. Jim! | 吉姆 |
[39:18] | Jim…! | 吉姆 |
[39:28] | Never touch me again. | 永远别再碰我 |
[39:30] | Miss Kean has a new path to take now. | 基恩现在要走上新的道路了 |
[39:32] | It no longer involves you. | 跟你没有关系了 |
[39:34] | – Is that so? – We will accept you leaving this city | -是吗 -我们可以接受你离开哥谭 |
[39:36] | and never coming back. | 永不回来 |
[39:37] | The only thing I’ll accept is you kissing my ass. | 我唯一会接受的是你给我去死 |
[39:40] | We have been trained by the League of Shadows | 我们从五岁就开始接受 |
[39:42] | in 90 different forms of combat | 影武者联盟的训练 |
[39:44] | – since we were five years old. – Oh, yeah? | -学会了90种不同的格斗 -是吗 |
[39:46] | Which one of you bitches wants to go first? | 你们哪个小贱人想先来 |
[40:04] | Next time | 下次 |
[40:06] | we kill you. | 我们会杀了你 |
[40:27] | Let me help you. | 我帮你吧 |
[40:39] | Who the hell are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[40:41] | The ones that have been watching you | 我们关注你和 |
[40:42] | and Barbara Kean, the imposter, for quite some time. | 假冒者芭芭拉·基恩很久了 |
[40:46] | We serve the one and only true master, | 我们效忠于唯一的真正主人 |
[40:49] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 |
[40:51] | But he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[40:53] | Death is only an illusion. | 死亡只是幻觉 |
[42:18] | Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[42:21] | Didn’t think you could get rid of me so easily, did you? | 不会以为你能那么轻易摆脱我吧 |
[42:25] | See, my days were numbered, | 我的时日不多了 |
[42:27] | but you… | 但你 |
[42:30] | oh, you can continue on for me, | 你可以为我继续下去 |
[42:33] | be my ultimate revenge. | 做我的终极复仇 |
[42:35] | So… calm yourself. | 平静下来 |
[42:38] | Don’t fight it. | 别抵抗 |
[42:40] | Breathe it in. | 呼进去 |
[42:42] | This gas was a special mixture I had made | 这毒气是我专门为你 |
[42:45] | just for you. | 调制的 |
[42:46] | Something to finally set you free. | 终于能让你解脱了 |
[42:50] | It’s time to have some fun. | 该玩玩了 |
[42:53] | Burn it down, brother. | 烧毁一切 哥哥 |
[42:55] | Burn it all down. | 烧毁一切吧 |