时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I have walked this earth for centuries. | 我在这世上行走了几个世纪 |
[00:04] | Only you can kill me. | 只有你能杀了我 |
[00:05] | And only with that dagger. | 而且必须用那把刀 |
[00:11] | What did I say? | 我怎么说的 |
[00:13] | I can help you get Tabitha back. | 我可以帮你赢回塔比莎 |
[00:15] | Professor Hugo Strange | 雨果·斯特兰奇教授 |
[00:16] | is the one man who can cure you. | 是唯一能治好你的人 |
[00:17] | Join me, and we will find him. | 跟我一起去找到他 |
[00:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | But you better deliver. | 但你最好说到做到 |
[00:24] | Why would I help you? | 我为什么要帮你 |
[00:25] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[00:26] | You’ve loved me all along. | 你一直都爱我 |
[00:29] | What’s your record for how many banks you’ve robbed in one day? | 你一天内抢银行次数的最高记录是多少 |
[00:33] | You’re playing a dangerous game, Lee. | 你在玩危险的游戏 小莱 |
[00:35] | Ra’s al Ghul chose you to pass on his spirit. | 雷霄·奥古选了你来传承他的衣钵 |
[00:38] | We have much more to show you. | 我们还有很多要给你看 |
[00:40] | All my life, | 我一生 |
[00:41] | I have known that I was meant for more. | 都知道我注定要做大事 |
[00:44] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[00:46] | I’m not gonna let your jealousy distract me. | 我不会允许你的嫉妒分我心的 |
[00:48] | Ladies, escort Miss Galavan to the street. | 女士们 护送盖勒文小姐出去 |
[00:52] | We serve the one and only true master, | 我们效忠于唯一的真正主人 |
[00:54] | Ra’s al Ghul. | 雷霄·奥古 |
[00:55] | But he’s dead. | 他已经死了 |
[00:56] | Death is only an illusion. | 死亡只是幻觉 |
[01:23] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[01:25] | You didn’t sense our approach? | 你没察觉到我们接近吗 |
[01:26] | No, you’re ninjas. | 没有 你们是忍者 |
[01:27] | The Demon’s Head gives its bearer power | 恶魔之首可以让它的承担者 |
[01:29] | to see past, present, future as one. | 同时看到过去 现在和未来 |
[01:31] | You should have anticipated our attack. | 你应该可以预料到我们的进攻 |
[01:33] | So this was a test? | 所以这是场测试吗 |
[01:36] | I’m the Demon’s Head. | 我是恶魔之首 |
[01:37] | My hand is a freaking lightbulb. | 我的手就是个电灯泡 |
[01:39] | That is only its mark. | 那只是它的标记 |
[01:41] | You have yet to access its real powers. | 你还没有掌握它真正的力量 |
[01:43] | You’re questioning whether I’m worthy? | 你在质疑我的资格吗 |
[01:46] | I am sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[01:48] | The men from the League, Tabitha, | 先是联盟的男人 塔比莎 |
[01:49] | – and now you? – You misunderstand. | -然后又是你 -你理解错了 |
[01:52] | How do you think Ra’s al Ghul | 你觉得雷霄·奥古是怎么 |
[01:53] | became the world’s most fearsome warrior and ruled empires? | 成为世上最可怕的战士 还统治帝国的 |
[01:57] | He saw the future. | 他看到了未来 |
[02:00] | So attacking me was, what, a way to jump-start it? | 所以攻击我是什么 热启动吗 |
[02:03] | Like, “Hey, Demon’s Head, snap to it”? | 像是说 “恶魔之首 醒过来”吗 |
[02:05] | The powers of the Demon’s Head are | 恶魔之首的力量会被 |
[02:07] | triggered by intense emotions. | 强烈情感所激发 |
[02:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:11] | So next time, don’t go so easy on me. | 那下一次 别对我手下留情 |
[02:14] | And take that knife out of my face. | 把刀从我脸上拔出来 |
[02:35] | You don’t have a covert mode on this thing? | 你这东西没有隐蔽模式吗 |
[02:55] | Show-off. | 卖弄 |
[02:57] | So, you gonna tell me what Tabitha needs us for? | 你要告诉我塔比莎找咱们干什么吗 |
[02:59] | All I know is it’s about Barbara, and it’s important. | 我只知道是关于芭芭拉的 而且很重要 |
[03:14] | So, what’s the emergency? | 什么紧急情况 |
[03:16] | Inside. | 进去 |
[03:19] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[03:45] | Tabitha, what am I doing here? | 塔比莎 叫我来这里干什么 |
[03:50] | – Wait. – What the hell? What is this? | -等下 -搞什么 这是干什么 |
[03:52] | I don’t know. She didn’t tell me this part. | 我不知道 她没跟我说会这样 |
[03:54] | Barbara needs our help. | 芭芭拉需要我们的帮助 |
[03:55] | She’s gonna get herself killed. She has this thing | 她会害死自己的 她有这么个东西 |
[03:57] | called the Demon’s Head. | 叫做恶魔之首 |
[04:01] | This is about Ra’s al Ghul? | 这跟雷霄·奥古有关吗 |
[04:02] | He’s the one who gave it to her. | 就是他给的她 |
[04:03] | These guys are gonna help us take it back. | 这些人要帮我们夺回来 |
[04:05] | Okay, so why do you need Bruce? | 好吧 那你为什么需要布鲁斯 |
[04:14] | You’re gonna bring him back. | 你们要复活他 |
[04:17] | You, you can’t do this. | 你们不能这么做 |
[04:19] | Ra’s wanted to die. | 雷霄想死的 |
[04:21] | He wanted me to kill him! | 他想让我杀他 |
[04:25] | And now we need him alive. | 但现在我们需要他活着 |
[04:27] | No. | 不 |
[04:28] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[04:34] | No! | 不要 |
[04:36] | No! | 不 |
[04:40] | Bone, flesh, breath, | 骨 肉 气 |
[04:43] | come back to us, our leader. | 回到我们身边 我们的领袖 |
[04:44] | Now we close the circle. | 现在我们闭环 |
[04:46] | We give you the blood of the one who slew you. | 我们将杀你之人的血带来给你 |
[04:59] | No. | 不要 |
[05:01] | You have no idea what you’ve done… | 你不知道你们做了什么 |
[05:30] | Five banks in one night? | 一晚上五家银行 |
[05:32] | You’re joking. | 你逗我呢吧 |
[05:33] | I wish. These guys were slick. | 我倒希望是 这些家伙很狡猾 |
[05:34] | Banks didn’t even know they were hit till they opened. | 银行在开门前都不知道被偷了 |
[05:37] | One of the banks, the thieves came in on boats through the sewer. | 有一家银行 窃贼是坐船从下水道进去的 |
[05:39] | Tunneled up into the vaults. | 再打隧道进入保险库 |
[05:40] | All branches of Gotham Savings and Loan. | 都是哥谭存储借贷银行的支行 |
[05:42] | Why the same bank? | 为什么非挑同一家银行 |
[05:43] | Maybe a leak in security? | 也许是安保有漏洞 |
[05:45] | Maybe a grudge. | 也许是有积怨 |
[05:46] | Five banks in one night’s… | 一晚上抢了五家银行 |
[05:48] | it’s like someone was trying to make a point. | 就像是有人想声明什么 |
[05:50] | Prove how smart he is. | 证明自己有多聪明 |
[05:52] | Ed Nygma? | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[05:53] | If the bowler fits. | 如果手法吻合的话 |
[05:54] | Should I put out a BOLO out on him? | 要我对他发布全市通告吗 |
[05:55] | Sure. In the meantime, there’s someone else I can talk to. | 好 我还得去找个人谈谈 |
[05:59] | Say hey to Lee for me, won’t you? | 代我向小莱问个好 |
[06:00] | Tell her nice shooting with Sofia. | 就说给索菲娅的那枪真棒 |
[06:05] | What, I can’t make a joke? | 我就不能开玩笑吗 |
[06:07] | That’s what that was? | 你是在开玩笑吗 |
[06:09] | Why don’t you go put that BOLO out, huh? | 你还是先去发布通告吧 |
[06:24] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[06:26] | We did good. | 我们做的很不错 |
[06:28] | Oh, yeah. My brilliance allowed us | 没错 凭我的聪明才智 |
[06:29] | to rob five banks in one night, | 我们一晚上抢了五家银行 |
[06:32] | and now these fine folks in the Narrows | 这下这些奈何岛的人 |
[06:33] | are gonna be drowning in booze and smokes for years to come. | 可以浸淫于烟酒之中好几年了 |
[06:35] | It’s so inspiring. | 真是太令人振奋了 |
[06:37] | They’re also gonna use the money | 他们也会用这些钱 |
[06:39] | to buy food and clothing and medicine. | 去买食物 衣服和药品 |
[06:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[06:48] | What am I to you? | 我对你来说算什么 |
[06:52] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[06:54] | A partner. | 一个搭档 |
[06:55] | Are you always this amorous with your friends? | 你和你的朋友总是这么暧昧吗 |
[06:57] | I mean, I know that only happened once… | 我知道那只发生了一次… |
[06:59] | – Ed. – Don’t call me Ed. | -爱德 -别叫我爱德 |
[07:02] | I care about you. | 我在乎你 |
[07:04] | I depend on you. | 我依赖你 |
[07:07] | You know what we’ve got planned. | 你知道我们的计划 |
[07:09] | Other things are just gonna have to wait. | 其他事得暂时放一边 |
[07:12] | You’re not stringing me along, are you, Lee? | 你不是在吊着我吧 小莱 |
[07:14] | Don’t you want to find out | 你不想知道 |
[07:17] | the answer to the riddle? | 谜语的谜底吗 |
[07:23] | Maybe I do. | 也许我是想知道 |
[07:26] | Are we good for tomorrow night? | 明天晚上没问题吧 |
[07:27] | Yeah, we just have a few last details. | 嗯 还剩几个小细节 |
[07:30] | And trust me, this is going to be a work of art. | 相信我 那绝对会是完美犯罪 |
[07:34] | That sounds promising. | 听起来很不错 |
[07:37] | What the hell? | 管他呢 |
[07:38] | Count us in. | 算上我们 |
[07:48] | You could have told me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[07:49] | You wouldn’t have brought him. | 那你就不会带他来了 |
[07:50] | Yeah, because he’s my friend. | 没错 因为他是我朋友 |
[07:52] | And what is Barbara? What am I? | 那芭芭拉算什么 我算什么 |
[07:54] | Pick a side and stick to it. | 选好一边 别两边来回 |
[07:57] | Do you know | 你知道 |
[07:58] | what you’ve done? | 你们做了什么吗 |
[08:00] | The years I spent planning my death. | 我花了那么多年计划我的死亡 |
[08:04] | Now you’ve ruined it. | 现在被你们毁了 |
[08:06] | Master. | 主人 |
[08:08] | The woman you gave the Demon’s Head to. | 被您赋予恶魔之首的那个女人 |
[08:10] | She started a war. | 她发动了一场战争 |
[08:11] | I started that war. | 是我发动的战争 |
[08:14] | The League of Shadows was rotten, | 影武者联盟已经腐败不堪 |
[08:16] | and only through violence could it be reborn. | 只有用暴力才能使之获得新生 |
[08:23] | Master, | 主人 |
[08:25] | our lives are yours to take. | 我们的生命都属于您 |
[08:28] | But this woman does not serve the League. | 但这个女人并不忠于联盟 |
[08:31] | Her goals are limited. | 她的目标很短浅 |
[08:33] | Selfish. | 自私 |
[08:34] | That’s Barbara, all right. | 芭芭拉的确如此 |
[08:36] | Whatever faith you had in her was misplaced. | 她不值得您对她的信任 |
[08:38] | If she keeps the Demon’s Head, the League shall die. | 如果她继续拥有恶魔之首 联盟将走向灭亡 |
[08:42] | Wait, what do you mean, if she keeps the Demon’s Head? | 等等 什么叫如果她继续拥有恶魔之首 |
[08:45] | I thought you were supposed to get it the second you… | 我以为你复活之后就会… |
[08:48] | came back. | 收回去 |
[08:49] | No. | 不 |
[08:50] | Barbara must give it to me. | 必须由芭芭拉给我 |
[08:55] | She’ll never do that. | 她绝不会那么做的 |
[08:57] | Then, I’ll kill her and rip it from her corpse. | 那我就杀了她 从她尸体上夺回来 |
[09:06] | You owe us. | 你们欠我们的 |
[09:09] | I-I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[09:11] | We owe you how? | 我们怎么就欠你们的了 |
[09:13] | Because we made you. | 因为是我们造就了你 |
[09:16] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[09:17] | Without me, | 没有我 |
[09:17] | you would still be trapped inside Ed. | 你还会困在爱德体内 |
[09:21] | And you would still be stitching up busted lips ringside. | 而你还会在拳击场边给人缝嘴唇 |
[09:24] | I need money to buy back Sofia’s capos. | 我需要钱把索菲娅的人买回来 |
[09:28] | Butch is saving for future medical expenses. | 布奇要攒以后的医疗费 |
[09:32] | What’d you make last night? | 你们昨晚抢了多少 |
[09:33] | Three, four million? | 三四百万 |
[09:36] | Say we go halvsies. | 那就对半分吧 |
[09:39] | I’ve heard your offer. | 我明白你们的要求了 |
[09:41] | And here’s my counter: | 这是我的答复 |
[09:43] | bite me. | 滚吧 |
[09:45] | I don’t like people coming into my club, telling me what to do. | 我不喜欢别人来我的俱乐部对我指手画脚 |
[09:48] | And I don’t like threats, implicit or otherwise. | 我不喜欢威胁 不管是明的还是暗的 |
[09:51] | And I really don’t like people telling me they “made” Me. | 而且我特别不喜欢别人告诉我他们”造就”了我 |
[09:55] | Well said, Lee. | 说得好 小莱 |
[10:00] | Oh, God, are you kidding me? | 天啊 你在逗我吗 |
[10:02] | – What? – Okay, we’re done. | -怎么了 -好了 走吧 |
[10:04] | I-I thought you got past all that | 我以为你变成谜语人后 |
[10:06] | when you became the Riddler. | 就不会这样了 |
[10:07] | Past what? | 不会哪样 |
[10:09] | Ed’s pathetic adoration of her. | 像爱德以前那样可悲地喜欢她 |
[10:12] | But, no, clearly he passed it along to you. | 不过显然这一点还是传给了你 |
[10:16] | Like a virus. | 就像种病毒 |
[10:18] | She knows it, and she’s using you. | 她很清楚 她在利用你 |
[10:20] | Shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[10:22] | Stringing along this troubled man. | 吊着这个受困扰的男人 |
[10:24] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[10:25] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[10:27] | We did not come here for violence. | 我们不是来动粗的 |
[10:31] | We came here hoping our friends would honor their debts. | 我们来是希望我们的朋友能知恩图报 |
[10:34] | Let us hope they come to their senses. | 希望他们能想明白 |
[10:38] | Little advice: | 小建议 |
[10:41] | be sure to skim some off the top when she tosses you aside. | 等她把你丢到一边时 别忘了捞点好处 |
[11:04] | Kind of defeats the purpose if I can hear you. | 如果我能听到你 就不算偷袭了 |
[11:07] | Hello, Barbara. | 你好 芭芭拉 |
[11:12] | Ra’s… | 雷霄… |
[11:14] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[11:17] | What happened? How are you even…? | 发生了什么 你怎么… |
[11:20] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[11:22] | But tell me, what have you done with my gift? | 告诉我 你用我的馈赠都做了什么 |
[11:28] | Well, you might’ve left a how-to. | 你当初该留个使用说明的 |
[11:31] | Plus a heads up to your League of Shadows cronies. | 再提醒我一下你的影武者联盟 |
[11:33] | Turns out the old boys club | 那个男生俱乐部 |
[11:35] | don’t appreciate a woman calling the shots. | 并不喜欢听一个女人发号施令 |
[11:37] | But you have plans | 可你想好 |
[11:41] | on rebuilding the League of Shadows? | 怎样重建影武者联盟了吗 |
[11:43] | You’ve read the histories that I left for you? | 我留下的历史记载你读了吗 |
[11:47] | I’ve read them, but I need to do my own thing. | 我读了 不过我得做我自己想做的 |
[11:51] | Your own thing? | 你自己想做的 |
[11:55] | With the power you gave me, I can rule Gotham | 有了你给我的力量 我就能成为哥谭 |
[11:58] | like no one ever has before. | 有史以来最伟大的统治者 |
[12:00] | The people will worship me like a queen. | 人们将把我当成女王来顶礼膜拜 |
[12:03] | How disappointing. | 真让我失望 |
[12:07] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:08] | – They should worship me like a god. – Enough. | -他们应该把我当成神 -够了 |
[12:12] | Give me your hand so that I can take it back. | 把手伸出来 我好将它取回 |
[12:16] | No. It is mine. You promised me. | 不 那是我的 你答应过我的 |
[12:20] | I was mistaken in you, Barbara. | 我看错你了 芭芭拉 |
[12:23] | Mistaken? Tell that to her. | 看错 去和她说吧 |
[12:28] | You think that is you? | 你以为那是你吗 |
[12:36] | She was just a whore. | 她只不过是个娼妓 |
[12:42] | I killed her out of pity. | 我出于怜悯杀了她 |
[12:46] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[12:48] | The Demon’s Head is my destiny. | 恶魔之首是我的天命 |
[12:51] | Then why have you not unlocked its secrets? | 那为什么你还没解开其中的奥秘呢 |
[12:55] | You sad, | 你这个可悲的 |
[12:58] | deluded woman. | 痴心妄想的女人 |
[13:01] | You thought you were a reincarnated queen, | 你以为自己是转世的女王 |
[13:06] | but in truth, | 可实际上 |
[13:07] | you’re just an unstable nightclub owner, | 你只是个情绪无常的夜店老板 |
[13:12] | whose greatest accomplishment | 最了不得的成就 |
[13:14] | was the murder of her own parents. | 就是杀了自己的父母 |
[13:17] | You are nothing. | 你什么都不是 |
[13:21] | Now, give me your hand, | 来吧 伸出手 |
[13:23] | or I will kill you and take the Demon’s Head by force. | 不然我就杀了你 强行夺走恶魔之首 |
[13:30] | Try it, zombie boy. | 试试看啊 臭僵尸 |
[13:55] | Get her out of here. Go! | 把她带走 快走 |
[14:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[14:15] | Get in! | 上车 |
[14:29] | Alright, you know the rules. | 好了 规矩你们都懂 |
[14:31] | Hands only, no drinking water. | 只能用手 不许喝水 |
[14:33] | I want a good, clean eat. Ready? | 不许耍诈 准备好了吗 |
[14:35] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[14:40] | – Come on, eat it, eat it! – Go, go, come on! | -加油 快吃 快吃 -快 加油 |
[14:43] | I’m looking for Lee Thompkins. | 我在找小莱·汤普金斯 |
[14:46] | The Doc. | 医生 |
[14:57] | Lee? | 小莱 |
[15:02] | The winner! | 赢家 |
[15:03] | Jim. You don’t look like a guy who got shot four times. | 吉姆 你可不像是中了四枪的人 |
[15:06] | Because you were able to keep me alive. | 因为你救了我的命 |
[15:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:10] | I just just shot Sofia Falcone in the head. | 我刚打中了索菲娅·法尔科内的头 |
[15:12] | I was in a good mood. | 心情大好 |
[15:16] | I’m looking for Ed Nygma. | 我在找爱德·尼格玛 |
[15:18] | Five banks were robbed last night. | 昨晚有五家银行被抢 |
[15:20] | Has all the hallmarks of a Nygma special. | 像是尼格玛的行事风格 |
[15:23] | Haven’t seen Ed in weeks. | 我好几周没见过爱德了 |
[15:26] | I know you feel loyalty towards him, | 我知道你不愿出卖他 |
[15:29] | but you of all people should know he’s sick. | 可你最该清楚他是个变态 |
[15:31] | – He’s a psychopath. – We all have our flaws. | -他是个精神病 -人无完人 |
[15:36] | Lee. | 小莱 |
[15:38] | I can understand why you’re here. | 我能理解你为什么待在这里 |
[15:40] | But there are other ways of finding absolution. | 可寻求宽恕还有其他的办法 |
[15:43] | You can’t take ownership of everyone’s problems. | 你无法把所有人的麻烦都揽过来 |
[15:45] | This is the Narrows. | 这里是奈何岛 |
[15:47] | Nobody owns anything down here but the slumlords. | 除了恶房东 这里的人一无所有 |
[15:50] | Why don’t you try going after the real criminals? | 你怎么不去追查真正的罪犯 |
[15:52] | The people making money off the backs of the poor. | 那些靠压榨穷人挣钱的人 |
[15:55] | You mean like Gotham Savings and Loan? | 比如哥谭存储借贷银行吗 |
[16:00] | None of the guards were killed. | 守卫全都没有被杀 |
[16:02] | The more I think about it, doesn’t exactly feel like Ed Nygma. | 我越想 越是觉得这不像是爱德·尼格玛的作风 |
[16:06] | Or not just him. | 至少不是他一人 |
[16:07] | If we’re done here… | 如果没别的事了 |
[16:12] | Whatever’s happened, | 不管发生了什么 |
[16:14] | you can always call me. | 你总能找我的 |
[16:16] | I can help. | 我可以帮忙 |
[16:20] | You really don’t get it, do you, Jim? | 你就是不懂 是吧 吉姆 |
[16:23] | It was good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:36] | Ra’s just tried to kill me because of you. | 因为你 雷霄企图杀我 |
[16:38] | You could’ve just given him the Demon’s Paw. | 你可以把恶魔爪子给他嘛 |
[16:39] | Head! It’s the Demon’s Head! | 是首 恶魔之首 |
[16:42] | And it is mine! | 那是我的 |
[16:44] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[16:45] | I was trying to save you from yourself. | 我是想救你 免得你作死 |
[16:48] | Also, the other day, | 而且 那天 |
[16:49] | you actually told your thugs to kill me. | 你还叫你的手下杀我 |
[16:51] | It was a spanking. | 那只是惩戒 |
[16:53] | If I wanted you dead, I would’ve done it… | 如果我真想你死 我会… |
[16:54] | Oh, shut up, both of you! | 都闭嘴吧 |
[16:56] | We’re wasting time. Ra’s could be on his way right now. | 我们在浪费时间 雷霄可能这会儿正在过来 |
[16:59] | Which wouldn’t be a problem | 如果芭芭拉肯痛快 |
[17:00] | – if Barbara would just give him what he wants. – Never gonna happen. | -把东西给他 就不成问题了 -绝不 |
[17:02] | Okay, so what are we gonna do, Barbara? | 那我们怎么办 芭芭拉 |
[17:03] | We’re just gonna walk around with targets on our backs? | 就这么继续等人来袭击吗 |
[17:06] | No. We’re gonna kill the son of a bitch. | 不 我们要杀了那混蛋 |
[17:09] | The kid did it before, right? | 那孩子之前不是做到过吗 |
[17:10] | Yeah, but that was different. We had, like, a special knife. | 是啊 那不一样 我们有把特别的刀 |
[17:12] | Yeah, that one you got from auction? | 是的 你们在拍卖会上拍下的 |
[17:14] | – Where is it? – We gave it back to the Nanda Parbat embassy. | -刀呢 -我们还给了南峰领事馆 |
[17:16] | Great. So we’ll just do a little smash and grab, | 很好 那我们去抢来就好 |
[17:18] | and then I’ll filet the zombie. | 然后我就杀了那僵尸 |
[17:20] | I have to be the one holding the knife. | 必须是我持刀 |
[17:23] | It’s part of the ritual. | 那是仪式的一部分 |
[17:26] | Like the blood. | 就像取血 |
[17:28] | I have to kill him again. | 必须由我再杀他一次 |
[17:32] | Even if that’s the case, Master Bruce, | 就算是这样 布鲁斯少爷 |
[17:33] | I can’t allow you to do it, not again. | 我也不能允许你再做一次了 |
[17:35] | We might not get another chance, Alfred. | 我们可能没有别的机会了 阿尔弗雷德 |
[17:38] | This is the only way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[17:39] | Says you, the mystical knife expert. | 你是神秘刀专家吗 |
[17:42] | I’ve got the Demon’s Head. | 我有恶魔之首 |
[17:44] | I bet if I’m holding it in my hand… | 我敢说如果我把刀拿在手中 |
[17:47] | What if killing Ra’s unlocks my powers? | 如果杀雷霄能释放我的能力呢 |
[17:50] | Yeah, and what if you fail, and Ra’s gets the knife back? | 如果你失败 雷霄拿回了刀呢 |
[17:52] | We’ll worry about who kills him later. | 回头再考虑谁杀他 |
[17:53] | Right now, we have to get the knife before Ra’s does. | 现在 我们得赶在雷霄之前拿到刀 |
[17:55] | Embassies are heavily guarded, | 大使馆守卫森严 |
[17:56] | and we can’t wait till night. | 我们又不能等到晚上 |
[17:58] | We’re gonna need guns, | 我们需要枪 |
[17:59] | smoke grenades to cause a diversion. | 烟弹分散注意 |
[18:01] | If I may, there may be another option. | 容我说 可能还有别的办法 |
[18:04] | But you got to guarantee you’re not gonna stab us in the back. | 但你们得保证不会出卖我们 |
[18:08] | Again. | 像之前那样 |
[18:12] | So, in short, | 简单说 |
[18:14] | we’d like to thank you very much– | 我们很想感谢你们 |
[18:15] | both of us would like to thank you for taking such good… | 我们都想感谢你们如此尽职地 |
[18:18] | such good care of her, | 照顾它 |
[18:20] | but now we’d like to take the knife home, please. | 但现在我们想把刀带回去了 |
[18:25] | Wh… It was never yours to begin with, Mr. Pennyworth. | 它本就不属于你 潘尼沃斯先生 |
[18:29] | It belongs to my people. | 它属于我的人民 |
[18:31] | When Mr. Bruce Wayne purchased it at auction, | 布鲁斯·韦恩先生在拍卖会上买下它时 |
[18:34] | he was rescuing a looted historical treasure. | 他是救回了被盗历史文物 |
[18:38] | That’s why you returned it to us. | 所以你才把它归还了我们 |
[18:41] | Yeah, but it was a loan, wasn’t it, mate? | 是啊 但是借给你们的 哥们 |
[18:45] | It was never meant as a keepsie. | 没打算叫你们留着的啊 |
[18:48] | This knife is worth millions, and you just gave it away? | 这把刀可价值连城 你就那么送出去了 |
[18:52] | – You idiot! – Easy, muffin. | -你个白痴 -别激动啊 甜心 |
[18:57] | Look, you look like you got | 你看上去像个 |
[18:59] | a stable head on your shoulders. | 挺讲道理的人 |
[19:01] | Why don’t I make a little donation, | 要不我来捐一笔小钱 |
[19:04] | and you give us the knife. | 你把刀给我们 |
[19:06] | And we walk away. | 我们就走了 |
[19:08] | Does Bruce Wayne even know about this? | 布鲁斯·韦恩知道此事吗 |
[19:13] | Whatever your agenda is, | 不管你想干什么 |
[19:16] | I believe that you and your chippie | 我觉得你和你的小妞 |
[19:18] | should leave. | 该走了 |
[19:20] | A chippie? | 小妞 |
[19:21] | Did you just call my missus a chippie? | 你喊我老婆小妞 |
[19:24] | What is that, like… | 怎么… |
[19:27] | What… A chippie? Is that a new term or something? | 小妞 这什么新名词吗 |
[19:30] | Something… | 什么啊 |
[19:31] | – What… – What? | -怎么 -怎么了 |
[19:33] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[19:35] | – I can’t breathe. – Oh, my God! | -我喘不上气 -天呐 |
[19:36] | – I think he’s having a heart attack. – I can’t breathe! | -他好像心脏病发了 -我喘不上气 |
[19:37] | – I can’t breathe! – He’s having a heart attack! | -我喘不上气 -他心脏病发了 |
[19:40] | – Look what you did. – Tell security it’s a false alarm. | -看你干的好事 -告诉安保是假警报 |
[19:42] | – I can’t breathe. – False alarm. | -我喘不上气了 -假警报 |
[19:43] | I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe! | 我喘不上气了 |
[19:45] | Give me your jacket. Put your jacket under his head. | 外套给我 拿外套给他枕着头 |
[19:47] | Put your jacket. | 外套拿来 |
[19:49] | It really hurts. It really, it really hurts. | 真的好疼 好疼 |
[19:51] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[19:55] | Continue breathing. | 继续呼吸 |
[19:56] | Deep breaths. All right, you’re doing just fine. | 深呼吸 你没事的 |
[19:58] | It really hurts. | 真的好疼 |
[20:01] | Stay with me here. | 给我撑住 |
[20:02] | Oh, I feel much better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[20:09] | Sorry about the fuss. Fellas. | 抱歉让大家虚惊一场 再见 |
[20:12] | Chippie. | 小妞 |
[20:27] | And she’s using you. | 她在利用你 |
[20:29] | Shame on you. | 你真可耻 |
[20:30] | Stringing along this troubled man. | 吊着这个受困扰的男人 |
[20:32] | This troubled man. | 这个受困扰的男人 |
[20:34] | Ooh, can’t argue with that. | 这可无可争议 |
[20:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:38] | Sorry, just because you’re in charge | 抱歉 虽然你管事 |
[20:40] | doesn’t mean I disappear. | 不代表我就消失了 |
[20:41] | That’s because you’re too stupid to know when you’ve lost. | 那是因为你蠢到看不懂自己已经输了 |
[20:45] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[20:47] | “Lee, what am I to you?” | “小莱 我对你来说算什么” |
[20:49] | Does that sound like you to you? | 你觉得那像你吗 |
[20:51] | Because to me, | 因为我觉得 |
[20:53] | that sounds like me. | 那像我 |
[20:55] | I’m not proud of that phrasing. | 我并不为那句话感到自豪 |
[20:57] | I’m inside you, buddy, | 我在你身体里 哥们 |
[20:58] | like a virus, | 就像病毒 |
[21:00] | infecting your thoughts. | 感染你的思想 |
[21:01] | Oh, please. | 得了 |
[21:03] | You couldn’t even begin to comprehend my thoughts, | 你才理解不了我的思想 |
[21:05] | much less influence them. | 更别提影响我了 |
[21:07] | What about your feelings? | 那你的感情呢 |
[21:08] | How else would you explain those | 否则你要怎么解释 |
[21:11] | desperate attempts to gain her approval? | 你如此急切地想争取她的认同 |
[21:13] | No, no. If anything, she’s the one who… | 不 要是说 也是她… |
[21:16] | You gave money away to the poor. | 你把钱给了穷人 |
[21:19] | That was part of a larger plan. | 那是大计划的一部分 |
[21:22] | Yeah, her plan. What did you ever care about the Narrows? | 是啊 她的计划 你什么时候在乎过奈何岛 |
[21:25] | I don’t. | 我不在乎 |
[21:26] | Every person here could drown in a stew of their own filth | 这里的每个人 哪怕都淹死在他们自己的肮脏里 |
[21:30] | and I wouldn’t lose a wink of sleep. | 我都丝毫不会因此不安 |
[21:32] | Oh, I know… | 我知道 |
[21:34] | because all you care about is her. | 因为你只在乎她 |
[21:38] | Just like I did. | 就像我 |
[21:39] | So keep that up, buddy, | 保持住 哥们 |
[21:40] | ’cause soon there will no telling | 很快 就无从知道 |
[21:43] | where you end and I begin. | 你我要如何区分了 |
[21:51] | That’s not gonna happen. | 绝不会的 |
[21:59] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[22:00] | Now, knife, please. | 刀给我吧 |
[22:04] | Selina, it has to be me. | 塞琳娜 必须我去 |
[22:07] | Selina. | 塞琳娜 |
[22:09] | Give me the knife. | 给我刀 |
[22:10] | And you better scram while you still can. | 你最好趁还有机会赶紧滚 |
[22:12] | I’m taking the knife. | 我要拿走刀 |
[22:15] | Oh, you do not want to make me angry, kid. | 你可不想惹我生气 小子 |
[22:16] | Sorry, muffin. | 抱歉 甜心 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna need you to step back. | 你最好别过来 |
[22:19] | Don’t you even go there, love. | 你少来 |
[22:20] | Selina, don’t give her the knife. | 塞琳娜 别把刀给她 |
[22:23] | Screw this. | 不管了 |
[22:27] | Your arrogance is gonna get someone killed, you know. | 你的自大会害死人的 |
[22:30] | Or just you. | 或许只有你 |
[22:31] | – What? – Stop. | -什么 -停下 |
[22:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:39] | Now. Get in. | 上车吧 |
[22:43] | Selina, let’s go. | 塞琳娜 我们走 |
[22:56] | Nice doing business with you boys. | 合作愉快 小伙子们 |
[23:10] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[23:12] | She’s using me. | 她在利用我 |
[23:14] | Finally. | 可算啊 |
[23:16] | So much for you being smart now. | 还说你现在聪明了呢 |
[23:19] | The most brilliant minds | 最聪明的头脑 |
[23:20] | are often blind to the most obvious truths. | 却往往看不清最明显的真相 |
[23:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[23:25] | And you came to me… | 你来找我… |
[23:26] | Because that lovestruck moron, Ed, | 因为那个陷入爱河的白痴 爱德 |
[23:29] | is floating down a river of dopamine | 正漂在我大脑深处 |
[23:30] | deep within the primitive reward circuit of my brain | 多巴胺泛滥成河的原始冲动回路里 |
[23:33] | and I need you to help me drown him | 我需要你帮我把他淹死 |
[23:35] | for good. | 永远不再出现 |
[23:37] | Did you bring the half-share of profits we asked for? | 你带来了我们要的那一半利润了吗 |
[23:40] | That money’s gone. | 钱已经没了 |
[23:41] | Distributed among the riffraff of the Narrows, | 分给奈何岛的贫民了 |
[23:43] | but… | 但是 |
[23:46] | those five banks were merely | 那五座银行不过是 |
[23:48] | the first stage of a very sophisticated plan. | 一个复杂计划的第一部分 |
[23:52] | And the coup de grâce is tonight. | 而致命一击 是在今晚 |
[23:56] | I knew you were scheming something. | 我就知道你有什么阴谋 |
[24:00] | That’s why we were gonna rob you afterward. | 所以我们本打算之后再去打劫你们的 |
[24:04] | But I prefer this way. | 但我更喜欢这样 |
[24:06] | There better be enough in there to get me fixed. | 最好有足够的钱让我去做治疗 |
[24:09] | Don’t forget our deal. | 别忘了我们的协议 |
[24:10] | I won’t. | 不会的 |
[24:11] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[24:12] | And how big is the score? | 这一票有多少 |
[24:14] | About a hundred million… | 大概一亿 |
[24:18] | …apiece. | 单个就一亿 |
[24:24] | And you help me deal with Lee Thompkins. | 你要帮我应付小莱·汤普金斯 |
[24:35] | Thank you for coming back. | 谢谢你们回来 |
[24:37] | We serve the Demon’s Head, Barbara. | 我们效力于恶魔之首 芭芭拉 |
[24:40] | So what’s the play? | 怎么办 |
[24:42] | Simple. I do the flashlight-hand thingy, summon Ra’s, | 简单 我点亮手 召唤雷霄 |
[24:45] | a little stabby-stab with the knife, | 然后一刀捅死他 |
[24:48] | send him back to hell. | 送他回地狱 |
[24:49] | Think I can remember that. | 这我记得住 |
[24:51] | You can’t be serious. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[24:53] | That’s your plan? | 这就是你的计划 |
[24:55] | How do you expect to get the drop on someone | 你怎么可能制服一个 |
[24:57] | who’s studied kung fu for 2,000 years | 研究了两千年功夫 |
[24:59] | and is a zombie? | 还是僵尸的人 |
[25:01] | Not feeling a whole lot of faith here, kitty cat. | 怎么这么没信心 小猫咪 |
[25:03] | Maybe I’d have a little more | 如果你知道怎么 |
[25:04] | if you knew how to use your Demon Head | 使用你的恶魔之首 而不是光拿它 |
[25:05] | for something other than a flashlight. | 当手电筒 我会更有信心 |
[25:08] | You’re gonna get us killed. | 你会害死我们的 |
[25:10] | You got any useful suggestions? | 你有什么好提议吗 |
[25:11] | Maybe call backup. | 或许找支援 |
[25:12] | I did. | 我找了 |
[25:13] | Here they are. | 她们来了 |
[25:14] | What if Bruce is right? | 如果布鲁斯是对的呢 |
[25:16] | Let him use the knife. | 让他来用刀 |
[25:17] | At least we know that it worked before. | 至少我们知道这此前成功过 |
[25:19] | You just took the knife from him. | 你刚从他那里抢走了刀 |
[25:21] | Because you told me to pick a side. | 因为你们叫我选个边 |
[25:22] | I thought you had some other plan | 我以为你的计划 |
[25:24] | other than “Let’s stab the immortal, undead guy | 不单纯是”我们捅死那个永生不死的人 |
[25:26] | and hope for the best.” | 希望有好结果” |
[25:27] | Listen, Selina, we’re strongest when we’re together. | 塞琳娜 我们在一起时最强大 |
[25:31] | Now are you in or are you out? | 你到底来不来 |
[25:32] | If it’s suicide by Ra’s, I’m out. | 如果是去雷霄那儿找死 我不要 |
[25:34] | Fine, then go. | 好啊 那走吧 |
[25:45] | What if she’s right? | 如果她是对的呢 |
[25:48] | I can’t control the Demon’s Head. | 我控制不了恶魔之首 |
[25:51] | Maybe it’s like Ra’s said. | 或许真如雷霄说的那样 |
[25:52] | Maybe… I am just a nightclub owner. | 或许 我的确只是个夜店老板 |
[25:57] | I should’ve never trusted those men. | 我就不该相信那些男人 |
[26:01] | I didn’t want you to have the Demon’s Head. | 我不希望你有恶魔之首 |
[26:03] | Not even sure I want it now. | 我现在可能也不想 |
[26:07] | Three years we’ve been together, on and off. | 我们在一起三年了 分分合合 |
[26:12] | And I’ve never seen you doubt yourself. | 我从未见过你怀疑自己 |
[26:14] | So however you want to play this, I’m in. | 所以不管你想怎么做 我都加入 |
[26:17] | But if you’re saying you’re not worthy, | 但如果你说你不配 |
[26:20] | that’s where I jump ship. | 那我就要弃船了 |
[26:25] | Let’s do this. | 我们开始吧 |
[26:44] | I suppose on the bright side, | 好的一面是 |
[26:45] | you won’t have to kill him… again. | 你不用再杀他一次了 |
[26:48] | Except I’m the only one who can. | 但我是唯一杀得了他的人 |
[26:50] | So said Ra’s. | 雷霄说的 |
[26:53] | I mean, no disrespect to your magical daggers and all of that, | 无意冒犯那把魔法匕首 |
[26:55] | but I’d love to see | 但我倒想看看 |
[26:56] | what would happen if I pulled his head off his bloody shoulders. | 如果我把他脑袋揪下来他会怎么样 |
[27:00] | I can’t believe Selina gave Barbara the knife. | 真不敢相信塞琳娜把刀给了芭芭拉 |
[27:04] | Yeah, well… | 是啊 |
[27:05] | at least we know where she stands. | 至少我们知道她的立场了 |
[27:07] | That’s what you think. | 是你那么认为 |
[27:11] | Oh, you’ve got bloody cheek turning up here. | 你还真有脸来 |
[27:16] | I gave Barbara the knife | 我把刀给了芭芭拉 |
[27:18] | because if there was a chance she could use it, I wanted her to. | 因为如果她可能用它 我就想让她用 |
[27:22] | That way Bruce didn’t have to kill him. | 那样布鲁斯就不用杀他了 |
[27:24] | I would’ve done what I had to do. | 我会做我必须做的事的 |
[27:25] | And you would’ve gone straight back to being the douche bag | 而你又会变成之前几个月的 |
[27:27] | you’ve been the last few months. | 那个混球 |
[27:29] | So, no. Thank you. | 所以 不了 谢谢 |
[27:31] | She’s got a point there, Master Bruce. | 她有道理 布鲁斯少爷 |
[27:32] | Thanks for the explanation. You can leave now. | 多谢解释 你可以走了 |
[27:34] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[27:35] | You sided with them. | 你选了她们 |
[27:38] | Why does it have to be about sides? | 为什么非要选边站 |
[27:41] | There is somebody, | 有个人 |
[27:42] | some thing out there that needs to be stopped, | 有个不知什么东西 现在需要有人阻止 |
[27:44] | so why can’t we focus on that? | 我们为什么不能专注于这个 |
[27:48] | Another good point. | 这也很有道理 |
[27:49] | Barbara and Tabitha are gonna get themselves killed. | 芭芭拉和塔比莎会害死自己的 |
[27:53] | And I don’t want that to happen. | 我不希望她们死 |
[28:02] | There were easier banks to hit. | 还有更好抢的银行 |
[28:05] | Why yours? | 为什么偏选你的 |
[28:07] | I keep telling you, I have no idea. | 我说了 我也不知道 |
[28:11] | I’m the victim. | 我是受害人 |
[28:12] | You’re treating me like a criminal. | 你们好像把我当罪犯一样 |
[28:13] | Yeah, I wonder where we get that from. | 真不知是为什么 |
[28:16] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[28:17] | We did some digging. | 我们查了 |
[28:18] | Your bank has been investigated for redlining, usury, | 你们银行在被调查 原因是经济歧视 高利贷 |
[28:22] | – illegal foreclosures. – And cleared on all counts. | -非法取消抵押品赎回权 -指控全不成立 |
[28:26] | You have good lawyers. | 你们的律师厉害 |
[28:27] | So we deserve to be robbed? | 那我们就活该被抢吗 |
[28:31] | – I’m done here. – Ma’am, | -我没什么好说的了 -女士 |
[28:32] | can you just give us a second, please? | 可以让我们商量一下吗 |
[28:42] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[28:43] | She’s a crook, a bigger crook than whoever ripped her off. | 她是个坏人 比抢了她的人更大的坏人 |
[28:45] | You mean like Lee? | 小莱吗 |
[28:46] | Look, brother, I know what this is about. | 哥们 我知道这是为什么 |
[28:48] | You went down to the Narrows | 你去了奈何岛 |
[28:49] | and came back all fired up, okay? | 回来时就情绪激动 |
[28:51] | But alienating her is not gonna help us. | 但跟她闹僵了对我们没好处 |
[28:54] | If Lee is involved with Nygma, | 如果小莱跟尼格玛搅在了一起 |
[28:55] | we got to stop it before it goes bad. | 我们得在出事前阻止他们 |
[29:03] | Which of your branches are the most vulnerable? | 你们的哪个支行最容易被突破 |
[29:05] | As of this afternoon, none of them. | 下午开始 都不了 |
[29:07] | We have a security protocol. | 我们有安保措施的 |
[29:09] | After the Arkham breakout and the robberies… | 先是阿卡姆越狱 又是抢劫案 |
[29:12] | You moved your assets to a secure location. | 你们把资产全部转移去了安全地点 |
[29:14] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[29:15] | All 45 branches this morning. | 所有45个支行的资产 就在今早 |
[29:18] | It’s totally safe. | 那里非常安全 |
[29:21] | Fortified and heavily guarded. | 固若金汤 而且有重兵把守 |
[29:23] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[29:32] | Pistol would’ve been more fun. | 用枪会更好玩的 |
[29:34] | You indulge me. | 你真迁就我 |
[29:35] | Breaking open the vault is the last detail. | 打开保险库是最后的一个细节了 |
[29:37] | Big detail. | 很重要的细节 |
[29:38] | How did you solve it? | 你怎么解决的 |
[29:39] | A little help from some friends. | 找朋友帮了忙 |
[29:43] | I’m the revealer of masks. | 我是面具的揭露者 |
[29:46] | When I appear, | 我出现时 |
[29:48] | friend becomes foe. | 朋友变成敌人 |
[29:51] | And the one that you love becomes the one that you hate. | 你所爱之人 变成你所恨之人 |
[29:55] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[29:56] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[29:58] | Hello, Lee. | 你好 小莱 |
[30:02] | Yeah, it’s not a dart gun. | 这里可不是镖 |
[30:04] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[30:41] | Nice entrance. | 好个入场 |
[30:42] | I do hope you’ve reconsidered | 希望你重新考虑了 |
[30:45] | and are planning to give me what I want. | 打算把我想要的给我 |
[30:48] | I’ve thought about it a lot | 我认真考虑了 |
[30:50] | and about us. | 也考虑了我们 |
[30:53] | We had something, didn’t we? | 我们有过真感情 是吧 |
[30:55] | Back when you were less dug-up-y. | 你没这么”刚出土”的时候 |
[30:58] | I do not have time for this. | 我没时间跟你闹 |
[31:00] | I will give you what you want, Ra’s. | 我可以把你要的给你 雷霄 |
[31:03] | But I want you to admit we had a connection | 但我要你承认我们曾有过真情 |
[31:07] | and that those things you said to me were just mind games | 你说的那些话 不过是想逼我动气的 |
[31:10] | to make me lose my nerve. | 心理游戏 |
[31:12] | You want me to tell you that you’re special? | 你要我告诉你你很特别吗 |
[31:16] | Would that be so hard? | 那很难吗 |
[31:18] | No. | 不 |
[31:20] | And moreover, it’s true. | 而且 这是真的 |
[31:24] | You are special. | 你的确特别 |
[31:26] | I’m just sorry it had to come to this, Barbara. | 我很遗憾结局非要如此 芭芭拉 |
[31:32] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:35] | But thank you for saying that. | 但谢谢你这么说 |
[31:47] | She must do this by herself. | 必须让她自己来 |
[32:06] | Barbara, fight. | 芭芭拉 打啊 |
[32:16] | This is Barbara’s fight. | 这是芭芭拉的战斗 |
[32:44] | This is Barbara’s fight! | 这是芭芭拉的战斗 |
[32:50] | Well, now… look at you. | 看你啊 |
[32:53] | Yeah, look at me. | 是啊 看我 |
[32:55] | You want to give it another shot? | 你想再试一次吗 |
[33:04] | She’s mastered the Demon’s Head. | 她掌控了恶魔之首 |
[33:08] | I can see why he likes this thing. | 我能理解他为什么喜欢这个 |
[33:11] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[33:13] | Give me what I want, | 把我要的给我 |
[33:14] | or your friend dies. | 否则你的朋友就要死 |
[33:17] | I thought this was between us. | 这不是我们之间的事吗 |
[33:19] | Choose now. | 快选 |
[33:27] | Tabby, I… | 塔比 |
[33:30] | I can’t give this up. | 我不能放弃这个 |
[33:45] | No! | 不 |
[33:51] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[33:53] | Choose. Now. | 快选 |
[34:01] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[34:05] | Just don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[34:14] | Barbara Kean, | 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[34:16] | you surprise me yet again. | 你又让我意外了 |
[34:19] | Maybe I wasn’t mistaken in you after all. | 或许我没有看错你 |
[35:05] | Give me the knife, Ra’s. | 刀给我 雷霄 |
[35:08] | Let me kill you. | 让我杀了你 |
[35:14] | Today is not the day that I die. | 今天不是我的死期 |
[35:38] | This is the price for taking advantage of me, Lee. | 这是你利用我的代价 小莱 |
[35:40] | You’re wrong, Ed. I wasn’t using you. | 你错了 爱德 我没有利用你 |
[35:42] | Again, don’t call me Ed. | 再说一遍 别喊我爱德 |
[35:44] | And I’m not wrong about you. | 我也没看错你 |
[35:47] | The truck is almost full– we should go. | 车基本上装满了 我们该走了 |
[35:49] | Tell the ogre. Have him leave the property deeds. | 告诉怪物 留下地契 |
[35:50] | They all belong to the Narrows. | 那都是奈何岛的 |
[35:52] | Worthless. | 毫无价值 |
[35:55] | And so ends the tale of the Queen of the Narrows. | 奈何岛女王的故事就此结束 |
[36:00] | Good-bye, Lee. | 再见 小莱 |
[36:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[36:07] | How did that go, again? | 怎么说的来着 |
[36:08] | “I am the revealer of masks. | 我是面具的揭露者 |
[36:10] | “When I appear, | 我出现时 |
[36:12] | friend becomes foe.” | 朋友变成敌人 |
[36:14] | Betrayal. | 背叛 |
[36:15] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[36:25] | What the hell you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[36:26] | Just burning the Narrows property deeds. | 烧了奈何岛的地契 |
[36:27] | Not that. | 不是那个 |
[36:29] | He’s proving his love by betraying us. | 他在用背叛证明他的爱 |
[36:32] | These bars can’t hold me. When I get out… | 这栏杆可拦不住我 等我出去了 |
[36:34] | We’ll be gone. | 我们早就没影了 |
[36:36] | I just wanted you to hear something. | 我有话要对你说 |
[36:39] | Oswald, we have been through thick and thin. | 奥斯瓦尔德 我们一起经历了很多 |
[36:42] | And I hold no grudge on you. | 我并不记恨你 |
[36:46] | But you come against Lee, | 但你敢对付小莱 |
[36:48] | and you come against me. | 就是对付我 |
[36:51] | I’m gonna dismember you, you twerp! | 我要肢解了你 你个小人 |
[36:54] | Yeah, not even gonna try with you. | 嗯 我就不搭理你了 |
[36:56] | Let’s go, Lee. | 走吧 小莱 |
[36:58] | It won’t make any difference. | 没用的 |
[37:00] | She’s still using you. | 她还是在利用你 |
[37:02] | You are not the Riddler! You are a fool! | 你不是谜语人 你是个蠢货 |
[37:06] | God! | 天呐 |
[37:12] | Why do that? | 那是干什么 |
[37:13] | Why bring Penguin and Grundy | 如果你本就打算把 |
[37:14] | if you’re just gonna lock them inside? | 企鹅和格兰迪锁起来干吗带他们来 |
[37:16] | I needed Grundy to open the vault. | 我需要格兰迪才能进入保险库 |
[37:18] | And Oswald was gonna rob us, anyway, | 而奥斯瓦尔德本就打算抢劫我们 |
[37:19] | so I just kept an eye on him. | 这样好盯住他 |
[37:21] | He’ll get over it, or he won’t. | 他会忘记的 也可能不会 |
[37:22] | So you don’t think I’m using you? | 所以你不觉得我在利用你 |
[37:25] | No, I know you are. | 不 我知道你在利用我 |
[37:28] | Then why would you betray your friends for me? | 那为什么要为我背叛你的朋友 |
[37:31] | Is this… Are you Ed? | 这是…你是爱德吗 |
[37:34] | No, I’m me. | 不 是我 |
[37:36] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么能确定 |
[37:37] | Because Ed didn’t understand you. | 因为爱德不理解你 |
[37:40] | He didn’t see how deeply you had changed. I do. | 他没有看到你的变化有多深 我看到了 |
[37:44] | I know that that virus | 我知道病毒 |
[37:46] | woke up something deep inside you, | 唤醒了你内心深处的什么东西 |
[37:49] | and you let that something loose when you shot Sofia. | 你枪击索菲娅时 释放了那东西 |
[37:53] | And you love it. | 你喜欢它 |
[37:57] | And I love it, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[37:58] | And I know that you don’t feel the same way about me. | 我知道你对我没有同样的感觉 |
[38:04] | But you will. | 但你会的 |
[38:06] | And when you do, I will be here. | 到时候 我会在你身边 |
[38:12] | Ed Nygma… | 爱德·尼格玛 |
[38:14] | you are a riddle. | 你真是个谜 |
[38:17] | That’s the nicest thing someone’s said to me. | 这是别人对我说的最好的话了 |
[38:22] | – That’s Jim. – This alarm just went off. | -是吉姆 -这警报刚响 |
[38:24] | He was onto us. | 他发现我们了 |
[38:26] | We can just go out the back. | 我们可以从后面出去 |
[38:27] | No, they’ll see the truck. | 不 他们会看到车的 |
[38:29] | One of us needs to distract them. | 我们中得有一个人去引开他们 |
[38:33] | Done. | 没问题 |
[38:34] | No. | 不 |
[38:36] | I can handle Jim Gordon. | 我可以应付吉姆·戈登 |
[38:38] | You take the money to the Narrows. | 你带钱回奈何岛 |
[38:41] | You trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[38:44] | I do. | 信任 |
[38:49] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:00] | GCPD. | 哥谭市警局 |
[39:02] | Nygma, we know you’re in there. | 尼格玛 我们知道你在里面 |
[39:03] | Come out with your hands up. | 举起手出来 |
[39:12] | Sweet, merciful mother. | 老天爷啊 |
[39:23] | You know your rights. | 你清楚你的权利 |
[40:17] | You’d have done the same for me. | 你也会为我那么做的 |
[40:32] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[40:34] | I hope this isn’t one of those | 希望这不是 |
[40:35] | kill the old queen situations. | 干掉下台女王的情况 |
[40:38] | We discussed things. | 我们讨论过了 |
[40:39] | Demon’s Head or not, you fought. | 不管有没有恶魔之首 你都抗争了 |
[40:42] | Not for yourself, but those alongside you. | 不是为了自己 而是你身边的人 |
[40:47] | You are worthy, Barbara Kean. | 你有资格 芭芭拉·基恩 |
[40:55] | We follow you | 我们追随你 |
[40:56] | to our deaths and beyond. | 至死不渝 |
[41:08] | We can find from Barbara where the League hides: | 我们可以从芭芭拉那里查到影武者联盟的藏身处 |
[41:09] | temples, safe houses– he’ll be in one of them. | 寺庙 安全屋 他肯定在其中之一 |
[41:11] | Meanwhile, we’ll try to fix the knife– | 同时尽力修好刀 |
[41:13] | Yeah, we’ll just take it to the magic knife shop, | 嗯 我们拿去一个魔法刀店就行 |
[41:14] | no problem. | 没问题的 |
[41:16] | – Selena, be serious. – I am. | -塞琳娜 严肃点 -我很严肃 |
[41:18] | If Ra’s wanted you dead, you would be. | 如果雷霄想杀你 你肯定死了 |
[41:21] | He obviously likes you. | 他显然喜欢你 |
[41:23] | – It’s not about me. – I know it’s not about you. | -重点不是我 -我知道 |
[41:27] | Gotham has managed a long time without you. | 没有你 哥谭也存在了很久 |
[41:31] | It can manage a little longer | 它可以再多撑一会儿 |
[41:33] | if you have one night off. | 哪怕你放松一晚 |
[41:40] | You did good today. | 你今天干得很棒 |
[41:45] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[41:49] | Poor timing. | 时机真不好 |
[41:50] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[41:52] | I only want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[41:54] | Alone, please. | 单独谈 拜托 |
[41:57] | I’m staying. | 我不走 |
[42:00] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | She’s right, you know, Bruce. | 她是对的 布鲁斯 |
[42:04] | I do like you. | 我的确喜欢你 |
[42:05] | Respect you. Respect you for what you’ll become. | 尊重你 尊重你未来的样子 |
[42:11] | You have no idea what I’ll become. | 你才不知道我会成为什么样子 |
[42:13] | Of course I do. | 我当然知道 |
[42:15] | At least, who you could become. | 至少 是你可以成为谁 |
[42:20] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[42:21] | I felt I owed you an explanation | 我觉得我该向你解释 |
[42:23] | as to why I chose to live. | 我为什么选择活着 |
[42:26] | When I took back the Demon’s Head, | 我夺回恶魔之首时 |
[42:27] | I saw… | 我看到了 |
[42:30] | a vision… | 一个幻象 |
[42:33] | of a cataclysmic event soon to befall this city. | 即将降临在城市中的灾难性事件 |
[42:38] | What event? | 什么事件 |
[42:39] | A cleansing fire | 一场净化的大火 |
[42:42] | that will destroy, purify, | 会毁灭 净化 |
[42:46] | create– create you, Bruce. | 并创造 创造你 布鲁斯 |
[42:49] | Because I will use it as a mighty forge, | 因为我会把它当做熔炉 |
[42:52] | molding you into | 将你铸造成 |
[42:54] | a dark knight of Gotham. | 哥谭的黑暗骑士 |
[43:05] | If it doesn’t kill you, that is. | 如果你不会因此而死的话 |