时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | What’s your record for how many banks you’ve robbed in one day? | 你一天内抢银行次数的最高记录是多少 |
[00:06] | You’re playing a dangerous game, Lee. | 你在玩危险的游戏 小莱 |
[00:08] | My job is to make sure | 我的工作是确保 |
[00:09] | that the people of the Narrows are safe. | 奈何岛人民的安全 |
[00:11] | and I will do everything in my power to ensure that. | 我会尽一切所能确保这一点 |
[00:13] | I’m looking for Ed Nygma. | 我在找爱德·尼格玛 |
[00:14] | Five banks were robbed last night. | 昨晚有五家银行被抢 |
[00:16] | Why don’t you try going after the real criminals? | 你怎么不去追查真正的罪犯 |
[00:18] | Making money off the backs of the poor. | 靠压榨穷人挣钱的人 |
[00:20] | Like Gotham Savings and Loan? | 比如哥谭存储借贷银行吗 |
[00:21] | – You are a fool! – Come out with your hands up! | -你是个蠢货 -举起手出来 |
[00:27] | – I expected you might come, Captain. – There’s two of them. | -我料到你会来 警监 -他们有两个 |
[00:29] | What if he’s nuttier than the other one? | 如果他比另一个还疯呢 |
[00:31] | I’m nothing like Jerome. | 我跟杰罗姆才不一样 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna drive you mad. | 我要逼疯你 |
[00:34] | But don’t worry, all of Gotham will be joining you. | 但别担心 整个哥谭都会跟你一样 |
[00:36] | – Hands up! – Bombs away! | -举起手来 -投放 |
[00:39] | I’m more than a man. I’m an idea. | 我不止是个人 我是个念头 |
[00:41] | And I will live on in the shadows | 我会继续在阴影里延续下去 |
[00:43] | within Gotham’s discontent. | 活在哥谭的不满中 |
[00:50] | Burn it down, brother. | 烧毁一切 哥哥 |
[01:03] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[01:03] | 这里安葬着杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 第二次准能交好运 | |
[01:05] | let’s raise a glass to our fallen leader. | 让我们共举杯 向我们逝去的领袖致敬 |
[01:08] | To Jerome! | 敬杰罗姆 |
[01:10] | To Jerome! | 敬杰罗姆 |
[01:29] | This affair is invitation only. | 本聚会仅限受邀人士参加 |
[01:36] | Well, that’s all right. You’re welcome to stay. | 那好吧 欢迎你也参加 |
[01:39] | But you won’t be leaving. | 但你别想走了 |
[01:53] | Why so sad, bozos? | 干嘛这么难过 傻瓜们 |
[01:55] | Did you think they could get rid of me so easily? | 你们真以为他们这么容易就能摆脱我吗 |
[01:59] | Well, okay, so they did. | 好吧 他们还真成功了 |
[02:02] | I’m dead. But let’s not dwell on negatives. | 我死了 但是我们不要太消极 |
[02:05] | I have one last party to throw. | 我还要办最后一场盛大派对 |
[02:08] | First on the to-do list: | 待办事项第一项 |
[02:11] | dig me up. | 把我挖出来 |
[02:13] | Dig me up! | 把我挖出来 |
[02:16] | Come on, clowns! | 来吧 小丑们 |
[02:18] | Dig him up! | 把他挖出来 |
[02:19] | Get Jerome! | 挖出杰罗姆 |
[02:20] | We’re gonna dig you up, Jerome! | 我们这就把你挖出来 杰罗姆 |
[02:22] | You hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[02:24] | Come on out of there! | 赶快出来吧 |
[02:25] | Come on, dig, dig, dig! | 来啊 挖挖挖 |
[02:46] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[02:48] | What can I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[02:50] | The back door is just down that hallway, right there. | 后门就在那边走廊的那头 |
[02:53] | I’m not letting her go, Harvey. | 我不会放她走的 哈维 |
[02:56] | Why not? I’m the only one here, | 为什么不呢 只有我在这儿 |
[02:59] | and I’m really good at looking the other way, partner. | 而我非常擅长睁只眼闭只眼 搭档 |
[03:01] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[03:03] | She robbed a dirty bank. | 她抢了一家黑银行 |
[03:05] | People get away with a lot worse in Gotham every day. | 哥谭每天都有人犯了更重的罪还能脱身 |
[03:08] | Doesn’t make it right. | 那也不能抢银行 |
[03:10] | We got away with worse. Both of us. | 连我们都犯过更重的罪 也脱身了 |
[03:14] | Get out of here. | 你走吧 |
[03:16] | – What? – I don’t need that crap | -什么 -我现在不想听 |
[03:17] | thrown in my face right now. Get out of here! | 你那些屁话 给我走开 |
[03:33] | Well, you finally nabbed me, copper. | 你总算抓住我了 条子 |
[03:40] | What the hell, Lee? | 到底怎么回事 小莱 |
[03:42] | I don’t suppose this is where anyone expected our story to end. | 我想谁都没想到你和我的故事会在这里结束 |
[03:47] | So it’s ending? | 这么说就要结束了 |
[03:50] | Hard to imagine what’s left. | 难以想象还能剩下什么 |
[03:55] | I want to help you. | 我想帮你 |
[03:57] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[03:58] | Give up Nygma, return the money, | 交出尼格玛 把钱还回去 |
[04:02] | and ask the D.A. for supervised probation. | 然后向地检申请监督假释 |
[04:04] | I’m not betraying my friend. | 我不会背叛朋友的 |
[04:06] | They can call you The Doc. | 他们可以叫你”医生” |
[04:08] | You can rob banks, fight gangsters, but I know you. | 你可以抢银行战黑帮 但我了解你 |
[04:11] | You’re Lee Thompkins, and all this? | 你是小莱·汤普金斯 这些破事 |
[04:13] | This is just a… | 这些都是 |
[04:16] | way of helping people. | 帮助人们的手段 |
[04:18] | I understand that. | 这我明白 |
[04:20] | Who doesn’t want to be Robin Hood? | 谁不想当劫富济贫的罗宾汉 |
[04:21] | But you’re still breaking the law. | 但你还是违法了 |
[04:23] | Jim, you wish you could do what I’m doing. | 吉姆 你也希望能像我这样 |
[04:26] | Helping people without the straitjacket of the law– | 不受法律约束地帮助他人 |
[04:29] | as if the law means anything in Gotham. | 反正法律在哥谭也毫无意义 |
[04:30] | If the law has lost its meaning, | 如果说法律失去了意义 |
[04:32] | it’s because people like you are turning your back on it. | 那都是因为你这种人背弃了它 |
[04:34] | I am fighting back. | 我在抵抗 |
[04:36] | I don’t deny anything I’ve done. | 我不否认我做过的事 |
[04:38] | You want to send me to Blackgate? | 你想把我送去黑门监狱吗 |
[04:39] | – Go ahead. – I don’t want to send you to Blackgate! | -随你便 -我不想把你送去黑门 |
[04:41] | That’s the last thing I want to do. | 我一点也不想那么做 |
[04:42] | Don’t you know I wish I could let you walk out that door, | 你难道不知道我很想放你走 |
[04:45] | turn my head? | 装作没看见吗 |
[04:46] | What’s holding you back? | 那你还犹豫什么 |
[04:48] | Maybe if you let me go, you’d let yourself go, too. | 如果你放了我 也许也能解放你自己 |
[04:57] | So many things I wish I could change. | 有好多事我都希望自己能够改变 |
[05:01] | Things I’ve done. | 我做过的那些事 |
[05:05] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[05:15] | Sorry to stick my face in your business. | 抱歉插手你的事 |
[05:17] | Something just came up. | 出事了 |
[05:20] | I’ve already inspected it for booby traps. It’s clear. | 我已经检查过了有没有陷阱 安全的 |
[05:24] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[05:25] | I’ve taken the liberty of setting up a monitor in your office. | 我在你办公室里摆了个电视 |
[05:38] | You don’t think he might still be alive, do you? | 你说他不会还活着吧 |
[05:40] | What were the autopsy results, Lucius? | 尸检报告怎么说 卢修斯 |
[05:43] | Dead when he came in. | 送来时就已经死了 |
[05:44] | More dead when he was eviscerated | 内脏被挖出 大脑被切开时 |
[05:46] | and his brain was sliced up. | 更是死得不能再死了 |
[05:47] | Hello, Jimmy! | 你好呀 吉姆 |
[05:49] | If you’re watching this, | 如果你正在看这个 |
[05:51] | things must not have gone well for me. | 那我一定是遭遇了不测 |
[05:54] | Shucks. | 哎 |
[05:56] | I can only pray I gave as good as I got | 我只希望我能做到以牙还牙 |
[05:59] | and left ample carnage in my wake. | 并在我身后[守灵]留下大量的杀戮 |
[06:03] | But I don’t want to fixate on disappointments. | 但我不想纠结于失望了 |
[06:06] | Jimmy, I have one last teensy request for you. | 吉姆 我有最后一个小小的请求 |
[06:11] | I want you to throw me a wake | 我要你在哥谭市警局 |
[06:14] | at the GCPD. | 给我办守灵 |
[06:17] | Don’t worry about the guest list. | 不用担心宾客名单的事 |
[06:20] | I’ve already sent the invitations. | 我已经发出邀请了 |
[06:25] | I don’t like the sound of that. | 这话听上去不妙 |
[06:38] | Is everybody ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[06:44] | Lock down everything now. | 马上实施全面封锁 |
[06:46] | Everybody, listen up! Lock it down! | 大家伙儿 听好了 全面封锁 |
[06:49] | Lock it down now! | 马上全面封锁 |
[07:10] | The Doc’s taken care of us. | 医生一直在照顾我们 |
[07:12] | It’s time for us to take care of her! | 现在轮到我们照顾她了 |
[07:14] | Let’s go down there and bust her out of jail. | 我们这就去把她从监狱里救出来 |
[07:16] | No one cares about the fate of Lee Thompkins more than me. | 没人比我更在乎小莱·汤普金斯 |
[07:18] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗 |
[07:19] | Which is exactly why I will not have you | 所以我不会让你们 |
[07:21] | bumbling into the GCPD en masse. | 一窝蜂闯入哥谭市警局 |
[07:23] | So we’re gonna let her rot? | 那我们就不管她了吗 |
[07:25] | Leave her in the sweaty palms of Jim Gordon? | 把她留在吉姆·戈登的咸猪手里吗 |
[07:28] | I would sooner debate you all on teleology versus deontology | 我情愿和你们辩论目的论和道义论 |
[07:31] | than leave her with that overgrown Boy Scout. | 也不要把她留给那个发育过度的童子军 |
[07:33] | Teleo… Huh? | 说…什么 |
[07:35] | My point exactly. Look, if I had it my way, | 我说啥来着 听着 如果按我的想法 |
[07:37] | Jim Gordon would be off the field of play once and for all, | 吉姆·戈登就该被永远踢出赛场 |
[07:40] | but Lee insists that I employ only nonlethal means. | 但小莱坚持让我只用非致命手段 |
[07:43] | So, I and my brilliant crack team | 所以 我和我的精锐部队 |
[07:45] | will liberate Lee Thompkins with surgical precision. | 将会以手术般的精度救出小莱·汤普金斯 |
[07:48] | You stay here. | 你们待在这里 |
[07:49] | Team, we have everything? | 小队 我们都准备好了吗 |
[07:51] | – Bicycle pump? Can opener? – Right here. | -打气筒 开罐器 -在这里 |
[07:53] | Primer cord? Pickle jar? | 细绳 泡菜罐 |
[07:55] | Fishing rod? | 钓鱼竿 |
[07:56] | Fabulous. Okay, you four, | 真棒 好了 你们四个 |
[07:58] | you’re with me. | 你们跟我来 |
[07:59] | You, go where Jim Gordon goes. | 你 跟住吉姆·戈登 |
[08:02] | He comes under some harm, assist him. | 如果他受到伤害 就帮助他 |
[08:04] | I do not need Lee blaming me if he’s killed under friendly fire | 我不希望我忙活的时候 他被友军伤害 |
[08:06] | while I go about my business. Okay? | 小莱却怪罪起我来 好吗 |
[08:08] | All right, team. Follow my plan, | 好了 小队 照我的计划行事 |
[08:09] | and we’ll be back here to finish counting this in just a few hours. | 几小时后我们就能回来继续数钱 |
[08:12] | Keep it up. | 继续吧 |
[08:14] | Breaking Lee out’s gonna be a piece of cake. | 救出小莱肯定是小菜一碟 |
[08:18] | Hello? Wayne Manor. | 你好 韦恩庄园 |
[08:19] | Alfred, it’s Gordon. | 阿尔弗莱德 是戈登 |
[08:20] | Where’s Bruce? | 布鲁斯在哪 |
[08:21] | Well, he’s meeting with Jeremiah about the energy project. | 他去见杰罗麦商讨能源计划了 |
[08:24] | Something amiss? | 有什么麻烦吗 |
[08:25] | He’s meeting with Jeremiah Valeska? | 他在和杰罗麦·瓦勒斯卡会面 |
[08:27] | Yes, that’s right. Now you can tell me | 是的 没错 现在你可以告诉我 |
[08:28] | why you sound so concerned. | 你为什么那么担忧了 |
[08:30] | Jerome’s followers are rampaging outside the station. | 杰罗姆的信徒在警局外闹事 |
[08:33] | Oh, I see. | 是吗 |
[08:34] | Are Master Bruce | 那布鲁斯少爷 |
[08:36] | and Jeremiah in any danger? | 和杰罗麦有任何危险吗 |
[08:38] | It’s hard to say. | 很难说 |
[08:39] | But right now, Jeremiah’s maze | 但现在 杰罗麦的迷宫 |
[08:41] | may actually be the safest place for them. | 也许是他们最安全的地方 |
[08:42] | Right. | 好 |
[08:43] | I shall head there nonetheless. | 但我还是去一趟吧 |
[08:44] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[08:59] | What’s the plan? | 计划是什么 |
[09:01] | Open up the armory. | 打开军械库 |
[09:03] | Now you’re talking. Guys! | 就等你这句呢 伙计们 |
[09:18] | Jim, hey! Hey, Jim! | 吉姆 吉姆 |
[09:20] | You figure out where we’re gonna hit ’em yet? | 你决定我们要从哪里袭击他们了吗 |
[09:23] | We’re not. | 我们不袭击 |
[09:24] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[09:25] | You know how Jerome works. | 你知道杰罗姆的行事方式 |
[09:26] | Dead or alive, he uses distractions. | 不管是死是活 他都会声东击西 |
[09:29] | So what, we’re gonna just let ’em come in | 所以呢 我们就这么让他们 |
[09:30] | through the front door and party? | 从大门进来开派对吗 |
[09:31] | This wake is just intended to distract us | 这场守灵只是用来分我们的心 |
[09:34] | while his followers hit the real target. | 好让他的信徒去袭击真正的目标 |
[09:35] | Which is? | 那是什么 |
[09:36] | Well, we’re never gonna figure that out | 我们要是待在这里与那些疯子作战 |
[09:38] | if we’re inside fighting off these maniacs, are we? | 就永远找不出来了 不是吗 |
[09:40] | Look, they come in the front door, right? | 瞧 他们会从前门进来吧 |
[09:42] | We fall back, | 我们后撤 |
[09:43] | get a few shots off, make it look good. | 开几枪 演得像一点 |
[09:45] | Meanwhile, the entire precinct sneaks out | 同时让所有警员 |
[09:47] | this old service door as quickly as possible. | 都尽快从这扇老安全门撤离 |
[09:49] | I can’t believe you’re gonna run away from these asses. | 真不敢相信你要逃跑 |
[09:51] | Once we’re outside, we surround the building, cordon it off. | 等我们出去 就把整幢楼包围封锁起来 |
[09:55] | – And then we trap ’em all inside. – Correct. | -这样就把他们都困在里面了 -没错 |
[09:57] | They blow off some steam… | 让他们闹闹 |
[09:58] | We hit ’em with tear gas and knock a few heads. | 我们再放催泪瓦斯 然后把他们拿下 |
[10:01] | Yeah. Course, we still have to figure out | 没错 当然我们还得查清楚 |
[10:03] | what the real target is. | 真正的目标是什么 |
[10:04] | Got a plan for that? | 有什么计划吗 |
[10:05] | I do. It’s a little sketchy right now, but… | 有 只是个初步想法 但是… |
[10:09] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:10] | All right, listen up, people! | 大家听好了 |
[10:13] | Here’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[10:15] | Jeremiah, I didn’t think you could get | 杰罗麦 我没想到你能这么快 |
[10:18] | the generator program working so quickly. | 完成这个发电机 |
[10:21] | You ready for a demonstration? | 准备好看演示了吗 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:26] | You hit that switch there, and the facility | 你拉下开关 这个地方 |
[10:27] | will be disconnected from the power grid. | 就会与电网断开 |
[10:59] | Ambient energy. | 环境能源 |
[11:03] | No cables or wires of any kind. | 不用任何电缆电线 |
[11:05] | It’s clean and stable. | 干净稳定 |
[11:08] | Harvested from microtremors and air density shifts. It’s… | 从微力震动和空气密度变化中汲取能量 |
[11:11] | It’s virtually without costs. | 基本上是零成本的 |
[11:15] | And with the prototypes at Wayne Labs, | 用韦恩实验室的原型机 |
[11:16] | we could power all of Gotham? | 我们能给整个哥谭供电吗 |
[11:20] | You’ve kept this project a secret, yes? | 你没把这个项目告诉任何人吧 |
[11:24] | No one outside of Wayne Industries knows it exists. | 韦恩工业之外 没人知道这个项目 |
[11:28] | It’s the ones who are closest to you | 你最需要提防的 |
[11:31] | that you have to keep your eye on. | 是和你最亲近的人 |
[11:35] | I know better than anyone. | 我比任何人都清楚 |
[11:40] | Arkham Asylum sent me Jerome’s personal effects. | 阿卡姆疯人院把杰罗姆的私人物品寄给我了 |
[11:43] | And amongst them, | 其中 |
[11:45] | I found his diary. | 有他的日记 |
[11:52] | It’s a catalog of his fantasies and goals. | 里面记录了他的幻想和目标 |
[11:55] | Every twisted vision he ever had. | 他所有扭曲的设想 |
[12:05] | Maybe you shouldn’t spend so much time reading it. | 也许你不该老看这本日记 |
[12:07] | He was obsessed with torturing and murdering me, | 他执着于折磨与杀害我 |
[12:10] | James Gordon, and you. | 詹姆斯·戈登和你 |
[12:11] | And if he had been just the least bit sane, | 如果他稍微有一丝理智 |
[12:13] | he would have destroyed us all. | 他就能把我们都杀了 |
[12:17] | And Gotham would be in ruin. | 哥谭也会毁于一旦 |
[12:24] | Your brother is dead, Jeremiah. | 你弟弟死了 杰罗麦 |
[12:28] | It’s time for you to come out of this bunker and join the world. | 你该走出你的地堡 回到现实中了 |
[12:32] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[12:35] | Yes, he’s dead. | 是啊 他死了 |
[12:40] | I still have trouble believing it. | 我还是难以相信 |
[12:44] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[12:47] | It’s just Alfred. | 是阿尔弗雷德 |
[12:50] | – Yeah? – Oh, Master Bruce, | -喂 -布鲁斯少爷 |
[12:52] | I’ve got some rather disturbing news. | 我有些不好的消息 |
[12:54] | Jerome Valeska’s acolytes are kicking off again. | 杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡的手下又闹事了 |
[13:03] | Yes. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Thank you, Alfred. | 谢谢 阿尔弗雷德 |
[13:06] | I’m on my way. | 我马上过去 |
[13:11] | Lunch plans. | 约午餐的 |
[13:15] | That was a lie. | 你撒谎 |
[13:20] | You’re lying to me, Bruce? | 你骗我 布鲁斯 |
[13:24] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[13:29] | It seems some of Jerome’s followers are causing trouble. | 杰罗姆的一些信徒好像在闹事 |
[13:34] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:38] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
[13:40] | No, Jeremiah… | 不 杰罗麦 |
[13:41] | I was right. He’s not dead. | 我是对的 他没死 |
[13:44] | Bruce, he’s not dead. | 布鲁斯 他没死 |
[13:45] | He’s alive, and he’s coming after me! | 他还活着 他要来找我 |
[14:18] | Jeremiah, easy. | 杰罗麦 冷静点 |
[14:20] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[14:21] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你现在脑子不清楚 |
[14:23] | Come on, this isn’t like you. | 这不像你 |
[14:26] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[14:30] | Bruce, I need to tell you something. | 布鲁斯 我要告诉你一件事 |
[14:33] | After Jerome died, | 杰罗姆死后 |
[14:34] | he left one last final trap for me. | 他给我留下了最后一个陷阱 |
[14:40] | He sprayed me with his insanity gas. | 他向我喷了他的疯笑气 |
[14:44] | “Special mixture, just for you, brother,” | “专门为你调制的 哥哥” |
[14:47] | He said. | 他是这么说的 |
[14:53] | I can’t stop seeing him… | 我总能看到他 |
[14:58] | … clawing his way out of his grave, coming for me. | 爬出他的坟墓来找我 |
[15:01] | And even though I know it’s not real, | 就算我知道这是假的 |
[15:03] | it… feels real. | 但…感觉好真实 |
[15:08] | And I can’t control myself. | 我控制不了我自己 |
[15:10] | What if… | 如果 |
[15:12] | What if I could show you he’s dead and buried? | 如果我能让你看到他已埋在黄土之下了呢 |
[15:17] | How? | 怎么做 |
[15:20] | We go there, to his grave. | 我们去他的坟墓 |
[15:22] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[15:24] | Jeremiah, listen to me. | 杰罗麦 听我说 |
[15:25] | Your brother took away your greatest strength, your mind, | 你弟弟夺走了你最强大的力量 你的思维 |
[15:27] | and turned it into a trap. | 把它变成了一个陷阱 |
[15:29] | But if you can see the reality, you can be freed from that trap. | 但如果你能看到现实 你就能从陷阱中出来 |
[15:39] | You really think that would work? | 你真的觉得那样有用吗 |
[15:43] | I do. | 是的 |
[15:48] | Then I’ll try. | 那我就试试 |
[15:52] | You’re a good friend, Bruce. | 你是个好朋友 布鲁斯 |
[16:06] | We’re getting you and the other prisoners out of here. | 我们要把你和其他囚犯送走 |
[16:08] | What were you trying to tell me before, Jim? | 你之前想告诉我什么 吉姆 |
[16:10] | There’s a van outside waiting for transfer. | 外面有辆车 会把你们转移走 |
[16:12] | – Don’t ignore me. – I just want to get you safe first. | -别无视我 -我只是想先保证你的安全 |
[16:14] | Come to the Narrows. | 去奈何岛吧 |
[16:16] | – What? – Where you can make a real difference in this city. | -什么 -你可以在那里真正地改变这个城市 |
[16:18] | You can make up your own rules about how to do it. | 你可以自己定行事规则 |
[16:35] | Alvarez, | 阿尔瓦雷斯 |
[16:37] | get them out of here. | 带他们离开这里 |
[16:38] | Go. | 快走 |
[16:42] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[16:43] | Hold your fire. | 不要开枪 |
[17:01] | There’s too many of ’em! Fall back! | 他们人太多了 后退 |
[17:03] | Fall back! | 后退 |
[17:05] | – Fall back! – That’s him! | -后退 -就是他 |
[17:07] | He killed Jerome! | 他杀了杰罗姆 |
[17:09] | Gordon! | 戈登 |
[17:19] | Stay together! Stay together! | 聚在一起 不要分散 |
[17:23] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 上 上 |
[17:32] | Well, look at us. | 瞧瞧我们啊 |
[17:35] | We caught ourselves Captain James Gordon. | 我们抓住了詹姆斯·戈登警监 |
[17:40] | Assassin of Jerome Valeska. | 杀害杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡的人 |
[17:43] | Hi, guys. | 你们来了 |
[17:44] | Oh, don’t try and get chummy with us, Gordon. | 别想跟我们套近乎 戈登 |
[17:47] | We’re gonna carve you up. | 我们要把你大卸八块 |
[17:49] | Yeah. No, I wasn’t talking to you. | 不 我不是在和你们说话 |
[17:50] | I was talking to them. | 我是在和他们说话 |
[17:52] | Hey, man, you like to dance? | 小老弟 你喜欢跳舞吗 |
[17:59] | Let’s, you and me, talk outside. What do you say? | 咱们去外面聊聊 怎么样 |
[18:25] | Still no answer. | 还是无人接听 |
[18:26] | Then something’s wrong. | 肯定出什么事了 |
[18:27] | We should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[18:28] | He was on his way to your office. | 他打算去你办公室的 |
[18:30] | He’ll wait for us there. | 他会在那里等我们的 |
[18:37] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[18:42] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[18:44] | Just a quick look and we’ll leave. | 我们看一眼就离开 |
[18:48] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[18:50] | Bruce. | 布鲁斯 |
[18:55] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能不能办到 |
[18:58] | Just a little further. | 就要到了 |
[19:13] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 不 |
[19:14] | His followers must have dug him up. | 他的信徒肯定把他挖了出来 |
[19:16] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[19:18] | – I knew it. – We have to get out of here. | -我就知道 -我们得离开这里 |
[19:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[19:23] | He’s alive! | 他还活着 |
[19:24] | Jeremiah! Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 杰罗麦 |
[19:27] | 这里安葬着杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡 第二次准能交好运 | |
[19:46] | How much longer are these petty aggressions going to continue?! | 你这种小肚鸡肠的恶意还要持续多久 |
[19:49] | There’s nothing petty about my aggression. | 我的恶意一点也不小心眼 |
[19:51] | So, | 就是说 |
[19:52] | am I to starve until I guess the source of your resentment? | 我猜不到你为何生气 就只能活活饿死吗 |
[19:58] | You said, if I joined you, | 你说 如果我加入你 |
[20:00] | we’d be back on top. | 我们就会重掌大权 |
[20:01] | Instead, we’re grubbing for Jerome | 结果呢 我们替杰罗姆办事 |
[20:03] | and we got played by Nygma. | 还被尼格玛耍了 |
[20:05] | You said, if I joined you, you’d find me a cure. | 你说 如果我加入你 你就给我找解药 |
[20:09] | And yet… | 可是… |
[20:12] | I admit that… | 我承认… |
[20:15] | through no fault of my own, | 因为不怪我的缘故 |
[20:19] | our advancement has not run apace. | 我们的进展并不快 |
[20:21] | “Not run apace”?! | “并不快” |
[20:23] | We’re squatting in Falcone’s mansion! | 我们躲在法尔科内的宅邸 |
[20:25] | We’re knocking over liquor stores to pay for groceries! | 我们靠抢劫酒铺来买吃的 |
[20:28] | Meanwhile, everyone else is carving up Sofia’s territory. | 与此同时 其他人都在瓜分索菲娅的地盘 |
[20:31] | We are lying in wait, building a nest egg, | 我们是在等待机会 积蓄力量 |
[20:34] | while less deliberate players show us their cards. | 而那些不谨慎的对手却把底牌亮了出来 |
[20:39] | If you don’t find me Hugo Strange and get me cured, | 如果你不帮我找到雨果·斯特兰奇并治好我 |
[20:43] | I am going to crush your windpipe | 我就捏爆你的喉咙 |
[20:45] | – like a beer can. – Shh! | -就像捏啤酒罐一样 -嘘 |
[20:47] | Did you just shush me? | 你刚刚嘘我吗 |
[20:48] | Shush! I sense an opportunity here. | 嘘 我嗅到了一线机会 |
[20:51] | …live to Jennifer Luree. | 珍妮佛·路亚现场直播 |
[20:52] | In a twist that Jerome Valeska himself could have thought of, | 局面出现了杰罗姆·瓦勒斯卡能想到的大转折 |
[20:55] | the GCPD are laying siege to Central Precinct | 瓦勒斯卡的信徒在里面为他们已故的 |
[20:58] | while Valeska’s followers | 偶像守灵时 |
[20:59] | hold a wake for their deceased role model. | 中央警局已被哥谭市警察包围 |
[21:01] | How is that an opportunity? | 这怎么是机会了 |
[21:03] | Confusion is always an opportunity for the clear-headed. | 对于头脑清醒的人来说 混乱总是机会 |
[21:07] | Someone is showing their cards, Butch. | 有人在亮自己的底牌 布奇 |
[21:10] | Let’s go take a peek. | 我们去看一看吧 |
[21:21] | …you may recall what happened here | 大家也许还记得阿卡姆疯人院 |
[21:23] | after the Arkham Asylum breakout… | 越狱事件之后 这里发生的事 |
[21:25] | One to the east, one to the west. | 一队去东边 一队去西边 |
[21:26] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[21:29] | – Is he talking yet? – I don’t know. | -他交代了吗 -我不知道 |
[21:30] | – Let’s check. – Long live Jerome! | -我们看看吧 -杰罗姆万岁 |
[21:34] | All right. One more time, sunshine. | 再问你一次 帅哥 |
[21:36] | Did Jerome leave any other instructions? | 杰罗姆有留下其他指示吗 |
[21:38] | I’ll never… | 我绝不会… |
[21:41] | Harvey, Harvey. | 哈维 哈维 |
[21:43] | Reporters, buddy. | 有记者在 伙计 |
[21:47] | All right, look, this is how it’s gonna go. | 我们这么办 |
[21:50] | You’re gonna start talking, | 你要么开始交代 |
[21:52] | or I’m gonna stop caring whether you can talk. You got it? | 不然我就不管你能不能交代了 明白吗 |
[21:58] | I’ll talk! | 我说 |
[21:59] | I’ll talk. | 我说 |
[22:02] | It’s too late, anyways. | 反正已经太迟了 |
[22:03] | They’re already dead. | 他们已经死了 |
[22:05] | Who? Who’s dead? | 谁 谁死了 |
[22:06] | Jeremiah and Bruce Wayne. | 杰罗麦和布鲁斯·韦恩 |
[22:11] | You think he’s telling the truth? | 你觉得他说的是真话吗 |
[22:13] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会查清楚的 |
[22:14] | They’re at Jeremiah’s bunker. | 他们都在杰罗麦的地堡里 |
[22:15] | You hold down the fort here? | 你能守住这里吗 |
[22:18] | Long live Jerome! | 杰罗姆万岁 |
[22:30] | Trouble, Mr. Riddler? | 有麻烦吗 谜语人先生 |
[22:31] | A complication, yes. | 是有点小问题 |
[22:34] | Hostiles take over the station. | 暴徒占领了警局 |
[22:37] | Police will have removed the prisoners. | 警察会把囚犯带走的 |
[22:38] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[22:43] | Oh, yes. | 有了 |
[22:45] | Oh, this might be easier than I expected. | 这也许要比我想得容易 |
[22:52] | The Riddler! We’re saved! | 谜语人 我们得救了 |
[22:56] | How did you get out? | 你们是怎么出来的 |
[22:57] | Uh, through the old service door. | 走老安全门 |
[23:02] | The old service door. | 老安全门 |
[23:03] | – What do we do now? – Now we improvise. | -我们现在怎么做 -临场发挥 |
[23:06] | They’re gonna use tear gas in here soon. | 他们很快就会往里投催泪瓦斯 |
[23:07] | I have to get in first. We need a costume shop. Quick! | 我得先进去 我们得去道具服装店 走 |
[23:15] | Penguin! | 企鹅 |
[23:16] | We’re saved! | 我们得救了 |
[23:19] | That one. | 那个 |
[23:20] | Jerome… | 杰罗姆 |
[23:23] | No. Not the… | 不 别 |
[23:25] | You ever get tired of being wrong? | 老会错意你不烦吗 |
[23:42] | Jerome is in the house! Jerome is in the house! | 杰罗姆来啦 杰罗姆来啦 |
[24:14] | Jeremiah! | 杰罗麦 |
[24:17] | We need to leave! It’s not safe! | 我们得走了 这里不安全 |
[24:19] | You believe me now? | 你现在相信我了吗 |
[24:22] | Jerome’s alive. | 杰罗姆还活着 |
[24:24] | No. His followers dug him up. They’re sick! | 不 是他的信徒把他挖了出来 他们有病 |
[24:27] | They’re also dangerous and they might be nearby. | 他们还很危险 而且可能就在附近 |
[24:31] | How can I trust you if you won’t believe me? | 如果你不肯相信我 我怎么能信任你 |
[24:35] | You can trust me because I’m your friend. | 你可以信任我 因为我是你的朋友 |
[24:42] | I want you to be my friend, Bruce. | 我也希望你是我的朋友 布鲁斯 |
[24:46] | You don’t know what it was like… | 你不了解那种感受 |
[24:49] | …living underground all those years. | 那么多年来生活在地下 |
[24:55] | And then you came along | 然后你出现了 |
[24:55] | and offered me everything I could dream of. | 给了我我梦寐以求的一切 |
[24:58] | Because I believe in you, Jeremiah. | 因为我相信你 杰罗麦 |
[25:02] | We’re gonna do great things for Gotham. | 我们可以为哥谭做大事 |
[25:04] | We could. | 是啊 |
[25:07] | We really could. | 我们真的可以 |
[25:10] | I thought we would. | 我以为我们能做到 |
[25:13] | There’s no reason to stop thinking that. | 我们依然能的 |
[25:16] | All we have to do is get out of here. | 我们只需要离开这里 |
[25:21] | First, all we had to do was come to the cemetery. | 起先 我们只需要来这个墓地 |
[25:27] | Now all we have to do is leave? | 现在 我们只需要离开吗 |
[25:30] | See, that’s very confusing to me. | 这话让我好糊涂 |
[25:32] | So, tell me again, | 再跟我说一次 |
[25:35] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[25:37] | why’d you really bring me here? | 你究竟为什么带我来这里 |
[25:41] | I thought it would help. | 我以为能帮上忙 |
[25:43] | I was wrong, but we need to leave. | 我错了 但我们得走了 |
[25:45] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么啊 |
[25:46] | You think I didn’t know what was happening | 你以为我不知道究竟怎么回事吗 |
[25:47] | from the moment you suggested coming here? | 你一提出来这里我就看穿了 |
[25:50] | Jeremiah, what are you talking about? | 杰罗麦 你说什么呢 |
[25:51] | Stop pretending to be my friend! | 别再装成是我朋友了 |
[25:55] | I know what’s really happening. | 我清楚究竟怎么回事 |
[25:56] | You can fool everyone else… | 你可以蒙骗别人 |
[25:59] | but I know you made a switch. | 但我知道你掉包了 |
[26:03] | And you can’t hide, | 你藏不了 |
[26:05] | not even behind that new face of yours. | 藏在那张新脸后也没用 |
[26:11] | I know it’s you. | 我知道是你 |
[26:14] | I know it’s you, Jerome. | 我知道是你 杰罗姆 |
[26:17] | Jeremiah, give me the gun. | 杰罗麦 把枪给我 |
[26:22] | Turn around, brother. | 转过去 弟弟 |
[26:26] | I said turn around! | 我叫你转过去 |
[26:28] | You killed my friend Bruce. | 你杀了我朋友布鲁斯 |
[26:31] | Now it’s time to put you back in your grave. | 我要送你回坟墓 |
[26:35] | Walk! | 走 |
[26:46] | Come on, chug it. | 来啊 喝 |
[26:49] | Chug! | 喝 |
[26:51] | All the way! Yeah! | 都喝下去 |
[26:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[27:28] | Ed. | 爱德 |
[27:39] | Bruce? | 布鲁斯 |
[27:41] | Jeremiah? | 杰罗麦 |
[28:17] | Just a little bit further, brother, | 再往前走点 弟弟 |
[28:19] | then you’ll be back in your grave. | 然后你就能回坟墓里去了 |
[28:21] | You’re stronger than this, Jeremiah. | 你比这坚强的 杰罗麦 |
[28:23] | You know these ideas are just the insanity gas talking. | 你知道这都是疯笑气在捣鬼 |
[28:25] | I won’t let your lies fool me any longer! | 我再不会被你的谎言蒙蔽了 |
[28:33] | Wh-What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | Hi-ya, Jimbo. | 好啊 吉姆 |
[28:41] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[28:43] | Ah, don’t bother talking to me. | 别费劲跟我说话了 |
[28:45] | This is a recorded message. | 这是录像留言 |
[28:47] | And, plus… I’m still dead. | 而且 我还死着呢 |
[28:50] | Just more posthumous fun. | 这还是死后娱乐 |
[28:52] | Look, I knew you’d see through | 听着 我知道你能看穿 |
[28:54] | all those shenanigans at the station. | 警局的那场闹剧 |
[28:57] | I’d given all my fans a script for them to follow. | 我给了我的粉丝们一部剧本让他们演 |
[29:02] | See? | 懂了吧 |
[29:04] | I wanted to bring you here. | 我想让你来这儿 |
[29:15] | Now do you believe I’m not your brother? | 现在你相信我不是你弟弟了吧 |
[29:21] | Jeremiah, listen to me! | 杰罗麦 听我说 |
[29:23] | Jerome’s followers are doing this! | 是杰罗姆的信徒在捣鬼 |
[29:26] | Nothing else makes sense. | 其他都说不通 |
[29:27] | He sent them instructions to torment you. | 他给了他们指示 好折磨你 |
[29:31] | A fake. Yes. | 假的 没错 |
[29:34] | I can see quite clearly where you cut off poor Bruce’s face | 我能清楚地看到你切下可怜的布鲁斯的脸 |
[29:37] | and stitched on your own. | 粘在自己脸上的地方 |
[29:38] | But… | 但是 |
[29:40] | I am a man of science. | 我是个科学家 |
[29:46] | So let’s have some evidence, huh? | 我们来取点证据吧 |
[29:54] | Oh, don’t mind her. | 别介意她 |
[29:55] | She’s just here to make sure | 她只是来确保 |
[29:57] | there’s no talking during the movie. | 你看电影时不会说话 |
[29:59] | And trust me, you’re gonna want to pay attention | 相信我 你会想用心听的 |
[30:02] | so the twist makes sense at the end. | 不然要看不懂结尾的转折了 |
[30:21] | Hold still, brother. | 别动 弟弟 |
[30:23] | Let’s peel off that grotesque facade. | 我们把那张恶心的假面撕掉吧 |
[30:26] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[30:57] | Ecco. | 艾可 |
[31:13] | I tell ya… | 告诉你 |
[31:15] | suicide really takes it out of a guy. | 自杀真是让人累得脱形 |
[31:25] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[31:37] | Jeremiah! Do not let him turn you into him! | 杰罗麦 别让他把你变成他 |
[31:42] | Do not let Jerome win this battle. | 别让杰罗姆赢得这场战斗 |
[31:46] | Jerome beat me? | 杰罗姆打败了我 |
[31:48] | That’ll be the day. | 那怎么可能 |
[31:50] | No! | 不 |
[31:52] | No! | 不 |
[31:55] | Long live Jerome! | 杰罗姆万岁 |
[31:57] | Long live Jerome! Long live Jerome! | 杰罗姆万岁 杰罗姆万岁 |
[32:00] | Jerome is victorious at last! | 杰罗姆终于胜利了 |
[32:12] | Jerome victorious? | 杰罗姆胜利了 |
[32:18] | Are you serious? | 开什么玩笑 |
[32:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[32:24] | Haven’t you been paying attention? | 你们没注意看吗 |
[32:39] | Thank God I’m done with that. | 谢天谢地不用再装了 |
[32:57] | I am the one who’s victorious. | 我才胜利了 |
[33:03] | Jerome is dead. | 杰罗姆死了 |
[33:04] | …is dead. …is dead. | 死了 死了 |
[33:06] | Long live… love live me. | 我万岁 |
[33:10] | Long live me. | 我万岁 |
[33:23] | Look, Bruce. | 瞧啊 布鲁斯 |
[33:26] | Like everything Jerome set his mind to, | 就像杰罗姆的一切目标 |
[33:28] | his insanity gas failed. | 他的疯笑气也失败了 |
[33:31] | Other than some… | 唯一的效果 |
[33:33] | mild cosmetic effects, | 是对我的容貌稍有影响 |
[33:35] | he might as well have sprayed me with water. | 他不如干脆冲我泼水呢 |
[33:39] | You all need to see Jerome for the utter dud that he was, | 你们都需要看清杰罗姆的没用 |
[33:42] | So I donned the mask of madness | 所以我戴上了疯狂的面具 |
[33:46] | to show you how feeble that is compared to | 让你们看到那跟真正的伟大比起来 |
[33:49] | actual greatness. | 多么微不足道 |
[33:54] | Behold, the face of true sanity. | 看啊 这是一张神智完全清醒的脸 |
[34:00] | But… looks aren’t everything. | 但是 外貌不是一切 |
[34:04] | I have a compendium | 我有一本 |
[34:06] | of Jerome’s obsessions and goals, and… | 记载了杰罗姆执迷和目标的大全 |
[34:10] | I will outdo every one of them. | 我要超越里面的一切野心 |
[34:14] | Jerome wanted to turn Gotham into a madhouse. | 杰罗姆想把哥谭变成疯人院 |
[34:19] | But… to truly build something, | 但要真正建成什么 |
[34:24] | you must first tear down what is already there. | 就必须先拆毁已有的东西 |
[34:28] | I apologize for the deception, Jim. | 很抱歉欺骗了你 吉姆 |
[34:31] | I needed to ape Jerome in order to persuade | 我得装成杰罗姆才能操纵 |
[34:33] | his followers to throw that macabre celebration | 他的信徒去你的警局 |
[34:36] | at your police station. | 进行死亡庆祝 |
[34:39] | They are a pathetic lot, but not without their uses. | 他们虽然很可悲 但还有些用途 |
[34:47] | Ah, sidebar. | 对了 |
[34:48] | That is a self-perpetuating generator. | 那是个自给发电机 |
[34:51] | It can store a phenomenal amount of energy. | 能存储很多的能量 |
[34:55] | I would hate to be within a mile of it if it were to… overload. | 要是它过载了 方圆一英里内都得遭殃 |
[35:04] | Jeremiah, the gas worked. | 杰罗麦 疯笑气起效了 |
[35:06] | Think about it, you want to carry out | 好好想想 你想神智清醒地 |
[35:07] | Jerome’s crazy plan sanely? | 实施杰罗姆的疯狂计划吗 |
[35:11] | What could be madder than that? | 还有什么比这更疯狂 |
[35:13] | Madder? | 疯狂 |
[35:15] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[35:17] | Ah. Here, for example. | 比如这个 |
[35:19] | Jerome wanted to slather you in honey | 杰罗姆想给你全身涂满蜂蜜 |
[35:21] | and have you eaten alive by corpse beetles. | 让食腐甲虫把你吃掉 |
[35:26] | Now, that’s mad. | 这才叫疯狂 |
[35:28] | Me, if I want to kill you, I’ll just do it. | 而我 如果我想杀你 会直接动手 |
[35:31] | I’ll shoot you in the head. | 我会一枪崩了你的脑袋 |
[35:34] | Simply and sanely. | 简单 正常 |
[35:38] | Jeremiah. | 杰罗麦 |
[35:40] | But I don’t want to kill you. | 但我不想杀你 |
[35:43] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[35:45] | Are you gonna listen? | 你们要乖乖听着 |
[35:47] | Or you gonna behave like children? | 还是要像小孩子般胡闹 |
[35:50] | See, I don’t want to kill you, | 我不想杀你 |
[35:52] | Because I want to show you how much I’ve changed things. | 因为我要你看到 我改变了多少东西 |
[35:56] | How much we’ve changed things. | 我们改变了多少东西 |
[35:59] | ’cause I could not have done any of this | 因为这一切 没有你帮忙 |
[36:02] | without your help. | 我是做不到的 |
[36:07] | My help? | 我帮忙 |
[36:09] | That sound you are hearing… | 你听到的那个声音 |
[36:13] | …that is a very bad sound. | 那是非常不妙的 |
[36:17] | One which I’m afraid makes you something of a guinea pig, Jim. | 而你则算是它的小白鼠 吉姆 |
[36:23] | I feel very indebted to you, Bruce. | 我觉得自己亏欠你 布鲁斯 |
[36:25] | See… | 你瞧 |
[36:26] | Those generators that we built with your money, | 我们用你的钱制造的发电机 |
[36:31] | They work even better as bombs. | 他们作为炸弹的效果更好 |
[36:35] | Killing you will help secure the loyalty of Jerome’s minions, | 杀了你能帮我俘获杰罗姆手下的忠心 |
[36:39] | and, well, that is that. | 就是这样 |
[36:44] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[36:45] | All right, everybody, listen up! | 好了 各位 听好 |
[36:48] | You know what to do! let’s go get our house back! | 你们清楚该做什么 我们去抢回我们的家 |
[37:16] | That’s one down. | 一个死了 |
[37:19] | Jim Gordon is dead. | 吉姆·戈登死了 |
[37:21] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[37:22] | Yes, Bruce. | 没错 布鲁斯 |
[37:24] | Sorry, but progress requires sacrifice. | 抱歉 但进步是需要牺牲的 |
[37:28] | I’m going to stop you. | 我会阻止你的 |
[37:29] | I really hope you don’t try. | 我真心希望你别那么做 |
[37:32] | I would hate to have to kill you. | 我可不想不得不杀你 |
[37:35] | In fact, I can honestly say… | 事实上 我真心觉得 |
[37:41] | …you are my very best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[38:10] | What I want to know… | 我想知道 |
[38:12] | with a minimum of fuss, | 你最好乖乖说出来 |
[38:16] | is what you and your cohort were really up to today. | 你和你的同伙今天究竟有什么目的 |
[38:22] | I’ll never betray the memory of Jer… | 我绝不会背叛杰… |
[38:26] | Wouldn’t dream of it. | 那是当然 |
[38:27] | I don’t expect you to betray the memory | 我怎么会让你背叛 |
[38:29] | of that old corpse. | 那具尸体呢 |
[38:32] | I want you to betray whomever it is | 我要你背叛那个你现在 |
[38:34] | you are currently following. | 追随的人 |
[38:40] | Long live Jerome. | 杰罗姆万岁 |
[38:42] | He’s not talking. | 他不肯说话 |
[38:43] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[38:47] | You staring at me? | 你在看我吗 |
[38:51] | Yeah, I get it. | 嗯 我懂 |
[38:54] | Sometimes I… | 有时候 |
[38:57] | accidentally catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror, and… | 我不小心看到了镜子里的自己 |
[39:00] | it scares me, too. | 我都觉得害怕 |
[39:02] | And then I get angry. | 我还会生气 |
[39:06] | The longer I’m like this, the angrier I get. | 我这副尊容越久 我越是生气 |
[39:11] | And right now, the way I see it, | 而现在 在我看来 |
[39:15] | you are preventing me from finding a cure. | 你妨碍了我寻找解药 |
[39:20] | And that… | 那 |
[39:22] | makes me very, very angry. | 让我非常生气 |
[39:27] | Is your plan | 你的计划是 |
[39:28] | to gain his sympathy by reciting your tale of woe? | 靠讲述你的悲伤故事来博取他的同情吗 |
[39:35] | Just wanted to see if I could get him | 我就是想看看我能不能 |
[39:36] | to pee his pants a little in terror. | 让他吓尿裤子 |
[39:40] | You want me to | 你要我 |
[39:41] | shove some chicken bones up his nose till he squawks? | 往他鼻子里塞鸡骨头 直到他受不了吗 |
[39:43] | Yes. That will do. | 好 这个就行 |
[39:46] | No. | 不要 |
[39:47] | Let’s make this quick. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[39:50] | – Tilt your head back. – No. No. | -头仰后 -不 |
[39:51] | – Here comes the wishbone train! – No. No, no, wait! | -许愿骨火车来了 -不 等等 |
[39:59] | Smartest man in Gotham. | 全哥谭最聪明的人 |
[40:01] | And you let your heart do the thinking. | 却为了爱情冲昏头脑 |
[40:04] | Wake up, Ed. | 醒醒 爱德 |
[40:07] | Were you awake the whole time? | 你一直都是醒着的吗 |
[40:09] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[40:11] | Smartest man in Gotham, huh? | 我是全哥谭最聪明的人啊 |
[40:12] | All right, get up. Up, up, up, up. | 好了 起来吧 |
[40:16] | There are better things to aspire to, you know. | 还有更好的志向呢 |
[40:19] | I’m aspiring to them very much. | 我很有志向的 |
[40:22] | Just be yourself. | 做你自己就好 |
[40:25] | The guy who can let go of the past and change. | 可以放下过去 改变自己的人 |
[40:28] | I like that guy. | 我喜欢那个人 |
[40:30] | All right, now, how are we gonna get past these psychos? | 好了 我们怎么突破这些疯子 |
[40:32] | I’m assuming you brought one of those for me? | 你也给我带了一套服装来吧 |
[40:34] | Oh. Now, I would be into that, but they only had one. | 那我倒是会喜欢 但可惜他们只有一套 |
[40:37] | Instead… | 不过 |
[40:40] | The cavalry should be coming very soon. | 救兵应该马上就到 |
[40:42] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:05] | Round ’em up! | 把他们抓起来 |
[41:18] | Move, move, move! Let’s go, let’s go. | 上上 行动 |
[41:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[41:41] | Don’t just wrap me around your finger, Lee. | 别吊着我 小莱 |
[41:44] | Come on. Let’s run. | 走吧 我们跑 |
[41:47] | Where’s my phone call? | 我不是可以打电话吗 |
[41:50] | That’s for taking a leak on my desk. | 叫你在我桌上撒尿 |
[41:57] | What a mess. | 真是乱成一团 |
[41:59] | You know, it’s funny, it kind of reminds me | 有趣的是 这有点让我想起了 |
[42:00] | of my first apartment in Crown Point. | 我在王冠角的第一间公寓 |
[42:02] | How long ago was that? | 那是多久以前 |
[42:04] | I still live there. | 我还住那儿呢 |
[42:06] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[42:07] | I found the epicenter of that explosion. | 我找到爆炸中心了 |
[42:11] | It’s Jeremiah’s bunker. | 是杰罗麦的地堡 |
[42:13] | That’s where Jim was going to look for Bruce. | 吉姆去那里找布鲁斯了 |
[42:21] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[42:23] | Hey there, Mr. Valeska. | 你好 瓦勒斯卡先生 |
[42:25] | You alone, or you got Mr. Wayne with you? | 你一个人吗 还是韦恩先生也来了 |
[42:28] | No Mr. Wayne. | 韦恩先生没来 |
[42:32] | But I’m not alone. | 但我也不是一个人 |
[42:39] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[43:02] | Look at these. | 看啊 |
[43:06] | The gifts of true friendship. | 真正友谊的礼物 |
[43:09] | Let’s load them on the trucks. | 把它们装上车吧 |
[43:13] | It’s time to give Gotham city its new face. | 该让哥谭换张脸了 |